Conclusion Generator Online For All Types Of Papers
Minimum 200 words required
Psst... let's improve your conclusion
- Main ideas summarized
- Plagiarism Free
- No grammar mistakes
How to use conclusions generator:
- Everything you need is to insert your text and it's title into the box
- Click the button and get your conclusion done
- Enjoy the unique final paragraph!
- Would you like to get someone to write your summary and be confident that no points are missing? Ask our experts to write it for you!
(Votes: 0 )
Conclusion Generator Review
Unlike other conclusion generator services, the Papersowl conclusion tool offers a user-friendly interface for plagiarism-free conclusions and anonymity.
How to avoid plagiarism?
Proper citation style.
Avoid plagiarism by always listing the source and formatting it correctly when you are note-taking. Take care of the proper formatting and citation style when using content from outside sources.
Write on your own
Avoid borrowing and overusing large pieces of the content from outside sources, especially from Wikipedia. Write your own thoughts and use sources only to support your opinion (remember to cite it though!).
PapersOwl expert can rewrite up to 75% of your content, edit and proofread your paper to make it plagiarism free and ready to use.
PapersOwl expert can edit up to 50% of your content, proofread and polish your paper to make it plagiarism free and ready to use.
PapersOwl expert can rewrite your paper from scratch according to instructions and guidelines and make it plagiarism free and ready to use.
Suits your similarity index. Consider using it!
Our Experts Team
Completed orders: 2184
New York City History : Abner Louima Case
- Paper Type: Essay (Any Type)
- Subject: Ethics
Completed orders: 607
Illegal Immigration and its Effects on Society
- Subject: Sociology
Completed orders: 239
Should College Be Free: Pros And Cons
- Subject: Literature
Completed orders: 1212
Gender Identity & Sexual Orientation Essay
- Subject: Psychology
Completed orders: 658
The American imperialism
- Subject: Political Science
Completed orders: 460
Cities that will Sink by 2030
- Subject: Environmental Issues
Completed orders: 516
- Subject: Nursing
Completed orders: 378
Paper About The Black Lives Matter
Completed orders: 897
Plastic pollution in the ocean
Completed orders: 524
The Tempest Summary and Analysis
Conclusion Generator Online
Do you always find it difficult how to finish your paper and make all conclusions right? There is one beautiful thing like an online conclusion generator that would help you to put through your written and beautiful work neatly and nicely. The whole team of specialists took into account all the shortcomings. Many people from all over the world have already tried him and were pleased because regardless of the complexity of the text and its type, the conclusion generator will be useful to you.
Why It's Necessary To Use Conclusion Generator Tool?
It is very important to conclude because those words would be for a long time ahead of the reader and you should try it because you may not able to take into account all trivia and summarize them. If you think you are a master of inference at least just make an attempt to compare your one with computers and that it would be clear very soon. But machines are evolving so rapidly that they really do more efficiently than people. When doing your homework take advantage of the conclusion generator for essay or research paper to be the best pupil in your class.
There are some websites where this service is paid and does not justify expectations. However, we provide users with absolutely free service because we care about our customers and want them to develop professional writing skills. And if you are used to writing your summarization by professional you may try as well order conclusion paragraph for an essay .
How Does Conclusion Generator Summarize Your Paper?
You might be thinking of what a mystic or I don't believe that is true but there is nothing difficult. Thanks to the easy calculations, the system auto defines an ideal variant for the outcome of the whole text. Here is how the conclusion maker works:
- Copy all important information from your paragraphs to make an inference
- Paste it into an appropriate place
- Press on summarize and wait a little for the best final part.
- And already very quickly you will get what you have been waiting for and you are pleased. Well, then you just need to copy this conclusion where you need it and that's all - the work is done.
If You Pay For Research Paper You Get Many Advantages
Check these points to make your conclusion paragraph perfect.
Your summary won't be successful until your paragraphs and phrases are in good condition. Each of the paragraphs should reveal the research of the task, in order for the conclusion paragraph generator to weigh everything for and against for a wonderful illation. But in no case should any of the paragraphs be in contradiction with the general idea that you reveal. I think that following all of the above rules, your inference deserves high recognition.
Also, do not deviate from the main idea of the text, because that makes your paper uninteresting to read and it looks as if you just filled a blank space. Keep in mind that you should avoid plagiarism or strictly adhere to the established level. This is no longer important for the free conclusion generator, but it is imperative for the job to be accepted. If you want to check the percentage of plagiarism, you can try plagiarism checker for your essay .
Best Professional Writers To Help You Finish Your Papers!
If you do not trust such artificial intelligence as the free essay conclusion generator, seek help from specialists. Our writers are highly qualified in the field of writing. They are ready to do any part of your work, as well as summarize the text. The main advantage and pride of our site are that we provide the opportunity for users to choose their own writer. Moreover, you are able to see his profile, the number of as well as comments on his work and rating. Here you can apply for help at any time of the day, and even if you have an urgent task, it can quickly be fulfilled by arrangement.
That's not all. We also provide users with the opportunity to communicate online with writers free of payment for greater convenience and benefit. Explaining the task the paper will be performed, even if the topic is extremely difficult and you have already been rejected from other websites. If you do not satisfied with some points, then this work either is done once again or given back. If you need our workers also can write your essay .
To finish your paper, you may always use the conclusion generator, which would be a great thing in your hard work writing. This is a unique opportunity to have an online assistant at your fingertips anytime. Also, with any difficulty, you may apply for help to our site – we are appreciated by many of our regular users and you can easily join them. You just have to decide, and we are always open to our customers.
PapersOwl is a well-known provider of all types of academic papers.
- Research paper
and many more
- Stuck with a lot of homework assignments?
- Worried about making your work 100% plagiarism free?
- Looking for a writing help with affordable price?
How Does Conclusion Generator Work??
- Enter a title and a minimum of 200 words from your paper in the appropriate boxes.
- Click on generate button to get unique conclusion.
- You can paraphrase it, or copy the result into your paper.
- Optionally, you can improve your conclusion by ordering custom help from our writing experts.
- Reliable Editors
- Any Field of Study
- Fair Prices
Free Conclusion Generator is rated 4.9 /5 based on 701 user reviews.
Want your voice to count in? Send us your review with all the details.
Advantages of Conclusion Generator By PapersOwl
Having trouble writing a powerful conclusion for your papers? Use our generator, which offers many advantages.
While competitors charge money for such services, we offer our Conclusion Generator free!
We guarantee the original papers, written by our authors exclusively for you.
We care about the quality of our programs, so our algorithms can always generate qualitative results
You don't have to wait long for the result. After you have entered the piece of your paper, the system will generate an output within a few seconds.
Many students have already confirmed that our free tool is a great and convenient feature that helped them detect and fix errors that could lead to a failure. With us, you will no longer need to look for a different scanner!
Free Tools for Writing
Why wait place an order right now.
Just fill out the form, press the button, and have no worries!
- Information Science
- Social Issues
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- What Is an Essay
- Length of an Essay
- Generate Ideas
- Types of Essays
- Structuring an Essay
- Outline For Essay
- Essay Introduction
- Thesis Statement
- Body of an Essay
- Writing a Conclusion
- Essay Writing Tips
- Drafting an Essay
- Revision Process
- Fix a Broken Essay
- Format of an Essay
- Essay Examples
- Essay Checklist
- Essay Writing Service
Can’t find a perfect paper?
- Conclusion Generator
Free Conclusion Generator to Finish Your Essay
Writing conclusion gives you trouble?
Let our writing experts finish this work for you
Anyone who ever wrote essays knows how annoying summing them up is. You’ve done all the work already, and you have no patience for the last part — it seems like a waste of time. Conclusion generator could become your most loyal assistant here. WritingUniverse made it easily accessible, prompt, and efficient. This tool could generate a closing section for your paper before you blink, and it’s going to be logical and on point with what you wrote. Sounds too good to be true? Learn the magic behind the machine and everything will become clear!
Common Reasons for Using Conclusion Paragraph Generator
Being a trusted essay writing service is a great honor, so we do our best to meet students’ needs in all possible ways. Creating an efficient conclusion generator is one of the first things we did, and here’s why. Every student has to write essays. For many, this is a boring and time-consuming job, but even those who enjoy doing it face a problem. By the end, the enthusiasm and interest fade. You cannot include any new information into conclusion, you just need to restate all major points from your previous paragraphs. Such a task is monotonous and irritating because you’re so close to being done with it — you can sense the freedom, if only this stupid paragraph went away. With automatic generator, it does. Our conclusion maker generates a text students need within several seconds. They won’t have to think deeply about which points are the most important or how to put them together, it does this kind of work for them. It relies on their text alone, without taking info from the Internet, meaning that they won’t have to worry about plagiarism. Do tools like this make mistakes? Unfortunately, yes. Machine is machine, and they might mess up badly. But through series of tests and improvements, we made sure to minimize negative outcomes and bring only the best results to you.
Benefits of Using Concluding Generator
When it comes to conclusion paragraph maker, its benefits seem obvious. It’ll craft a closing section for your essay, what else to add here? You’d be surprised! Have a look at these four ways in which conclusion builder could help you.
- Underlining paper’s essence. Students often search for good research paper topics and try to explore them in depth, but sometimes, they lose their point. They explore one aspect of a problem after another, jump between different ideas, and before they know it, their paper loses its direction. Concluding paragraph generator will pick only those parts that have the biggest relevance. By looking at a generated last section, you’ll remember what your goal was, and in the end, it will make your writing much stronger.
- Giving ideas for free. Our summarizer is completely free. Students don’t have to pay or even create an account. As they use it, even if they don’t like the first results, they’ll be able to see what points they could include to make their conclusion sound great. It’s a win-win: even flawed outcomes of conclusion tool could be inspiring and educative.
- Saving time. No need to waste an hour on finishing an essay when students could use conclusion creator. It’ll do everything in mere seconds, all they’d have to do afterward is some editing.
- Teaching the rules. By using generator, students see technical aspects of conclusion building. For example, they could take note of the size, which shouldn’t exceed 10% from the word count in total, lack of direct quotes, etc.
There are more ways to summarize your paper. WritingUniverse has many essay examples free of charge on our website. Read them and pay attention to conclusion in particular. Students could also hire a human expert who would do this work in a 100% efficient way. It’ll be cheap since this is just one part, but you’ll like results much more.
How Does Essay Conclusion Generator Work?
A lot of students want to understand how generators work before they trust them. We understand this, so we’d like to explain the basics. Our machine follows special algorithms: it searches through your text and selects vital sentences by analyzing number, frequency, and location of key words. It also sticks to the principles we instilled in it regarding the size and some other things. Using our essay conclusion maker is a piece of cake. Students should simply insert their essay into a box and click the button. In a few seconds, they’ll see their paragraph. They could copy it and use it as they want. The only problem is, some professors demand conclusions to be written from scratch. Taking your own sentences and reusing them, even if you mixed them up beforehand, won’t work here. In such cases, we recommend placing an order with a human expert. They could have your conclusion done by your deadline, and like we said, it won’t cost much.
Let Tools and Experts Help You and Enjoy Your Free Time
At WritingUniverse, students could find anything they want. If finishing your essay is bothering you, try our free generator and see how it sounds. If results don’t satisfy you, use services of our human conclusion writer. You could also rephrase all sentences our tool generated for you. There are endless ways of saving your precious hours and completing boring work in minutes: learn about them, pick the one that you like most, and go for it!
Save Time on Research and Writing
Place an order
Make a payment
Approve your order
Receive 100% unique paper
What are the strategies for writing a good conclusion?
Don’t introduce new facts or quotes. Restate your thesis, include major points from each body paragraph, and tie them all together logically. Add recommendations for future research and/or admit limitations of your work if it seems fitting.
How should I summarize an article?
Other than using concluding paragraph maker, avoid adding personal thoughts or analysis. Present information in a cool, objective way even if you disagree with something. Choose the most interesting and relevant bits to summarize for your audience.
How to write a concluding sentence?
This is something that should come instinctively. Re-read your closing paragraph: what is the first line that comes to your mind? If you still cannot think of anything, try conclusion sentence generator — it’ll give you ideas.
What is a conclusion maker?
It is an automatic tool that analyzes a text, picks parts from it, and puts them together in one complete paragraph. The efficiency of such machines can be high, but you should still read what they create to make certain everything’s fine.
What is the best way to end an argumentative essay?
You need to repeat thesis and your position by using a strong voice. List the major pieces of evidence you came up with in the body to support your arguments; remind audience of how you arrived at your conclusion. Try conclusion generator for free and get some ideas.
Every minute counts. Waste it no more and get a unique essay in 3 hours!
- Any topic starting at $10.99 only
Conclusion Generator for Your Essay
Number of sentences in results:
Looking for an essay conclusion generator? Try our tool! It will summarize your text and generate a conclusion paragraph in seconds. Get your beautiful ending here!
A key to a lasting impression is a dynamic and memorable concluding paragraph. The way you finish your text plays a crucial role. Through conclusion, you can make the readers think of a particular issue, engage them in further investigation of the topic, or even motivate them for action. Our automatic tool will help you end your essay effectively.
How do you use our conclusion generator?
Follow three simple steps:
- Insert the text you need to summarize in the box.
- Click the button.
- Enjoy the result!
Doubting whether our tool is worth using? Continue reading to see that our conclusion maker is a perfect option for you. In the article prepared by our team , find some useful tips on how to write a conclusion for an essay, research paper, etc.
- 🔮 Why Use It
📎 Linking Words
✒️ restated thesis, 🖇️ summary & connections, 📌 final words.
- 🚫 Conclusion to Avoid
❓ Conclusion Paragraph Generator FAQ
📍 references, 🔮 essay conclusion generator: why using it.
Essential advantages of this conclusion maker are as follows:
In other words:
- It works with different paper types. No matter what you are writing (an essay or research paper ), our tool will generate an appropriate concluding paragraph for you. Our machine can handle any type of text!
- The conclusion generator is online and user-friendly. You don’t have to download any apps or install special software. Everything is simple. You go online, insert the text, click the button, and get your conclusion!
- No registration or payment is required. Our conclusion maker is absolutely free. What’s more, you won’t spend any time on registration. You can use the tool right away.
- You’ll get your conclusion in a second. The tool is fully automatic and generates the summarized text within a moment. So, you will save a lot of time.
- We guarantee total privacy. The texts you insert and the concluding paragraph you get won’t be saved in the system. Don’t worry about confidentiality and plagiarism issues. Your privacy is our top priority!
- You can use it multiple times. Use our conclusion generator as much as you need! We don’t establish and limits or free trials.
🔎 Generating a Conclusion: 4 Components
Our generator will make a significant part of the work. Yet, we recommend you polish the result since any automatic tool may make certain inaccuracies.
Let’s start with the basics: what are the purposes of a conclusion?
- It leaves the final impression on your reader.
- It wraps up your piece of writing.
- It proves to the reader that you accomplished your goal.
To ensure the flawlessness of your concluding paragraph, you should have a clear understanding of how it should look like. In the following sections, we will discuss the essential elements of a strong conclusion.
To make the transition to the final paragraph smooth and logical, use linking words. Sometimes, it might be challenging to choose the most appropriate one. Here, we will tell distinguish between effective and weak linking words.
A writer aims to deliver information clearly and logically. The words that help you connect your ideas within and between the paragraphs are called linking words (or transitions). They ensure the smooth flow of sentences and play a crucial role in making the text coherent.
Now, let’s figure out what transitions are indeed effective in academic writing! Make sure the conclusion paragraph generator chose the most appropriate word.
Once you’ve linked the main body of your essay with your concluding paragraph, you need to connect it with the introduction. Do it in the topic sentence, which is the first one in the paragraph. Here you should restate your thesis statement that you’ve previously written in your introduction.
Here’s how you restate a thesis in your conclusion:
Change the wording.
Use a wide variety of synonyms the English language offers you! Experiencing some troubles with finding appropriate alternatives? Use an online generator! But do it carefully: always check if the word fits within the context and doesn’t confuse the readers.
Use a different structure.
There are so many ways to do that. Use different tenses, grammar constructions, or just present your main points in a new order. These simple tricks will effectively differentiate your topic sentence from your thesis statement.
Separate your key points.
In the introduction, you’ve probably listed your main points in a row. However, as you investigated the topic, you can make your conclusion more complex and present your critical ideas from a broader perspective. Spread them across the entire paragraph and prove to your readers your competency.
For example, your thesis statement might be the following:
Living in a city is better than living in a village because cities offer more educational and career opportunities.
Now, let’s try to apply the three mentioned-above strategies and restate our thesis:
Life in a city is a perfect choice for a modern highly-motivated person. Here, any individual will have the possibility to get an education in a preferred field. Moreover, urban dwellers can actualize themselves throughout their fascinating career path.
In the last paragraph, you need to retell what the text was about. Our conclusion writer is a perfect tool to complete this task. But there are still a couple of things you should be aware of:
- Don’t just summarize but synthesize: connect the arguments and logically.
- Don’t provide any new supporting details in the last paragraph of your paper.
- Don’t add any new points, ideas, arguments in your conclusion.
And bear in mind that your concluding paragraph should include:
- Key ideas. Identify the essential points and restate them in your conclusion. Avoid including any secondary information – only the most crucial ideas.
- Ground facts. Remain objective. Include the facts you based your key ideas on in your conclusion.
- The connection between ideas and facts. Demonstrate a clear correlation between your main points. Convey that even the supporting facts are linked in some way. It will prove to the reader your credibility and professionalism in the chosen area.
Use your concluding sentence to make the last good impression on the reader. To achieve it, you can restate the start of your introduction, provide a rhetorical question or call-to-action. Let’s explore some tactics for making the closing words memorable.
Overall, your last sentence should:
- provide a sense of closure;
- demonstrate the significance of your findings;
- leave a long-lasting impression;
- motivate a reader for action, if necessary;
- wrap up your essay on a positive note.
Does it seem to you that the last sentence created by the essay conclusion generator is too simple? Wondering how to conclude your piece of writing dynamically? Consider applying one of the following strategies to improve the text generated by the automatic tool:
- Framing. Make the first and the last sentences of the paper identical/similar/complementary.
- Call to action. Motivate your readers to perform the activities that would change their lives, bring value to society, etc.
- A joke. Include a short anecdote at the end of your essay to leave a positive vibe.
- A quote. Sometimes, an impressive saying can make your reader remember your paper for a long time.
- A question. Leave the food for thought for your readers so that they will be willing to explore your topic further.
🚫 Conclusion Types to Avoid
Now you know what should be in your conclusion. It’s time to discuss what shouldn’t be there!
Four strategies for wrapping up the text you should avoid:
Raw thesis restatement.
Indeed, you should refer to your thesis statement in your conclusion. However, it doesn’t mean that you can just paraphrase it. The ending of your paper will be too short and weak. Instead, you should develop your thesis statement, adding the findings you’ve got while writing the text. It will show that you did learn and achieve something, composing the paper.
Sometimes, students wrongly assume keeping the thesis secret until the very conclusion is a powerful strategy to make the readers intrigued. Well, it may work out in fiction literature. But for academic essay writing, this is not a beneficial tactic. Here, you need to come up with a clear thesis statement in the introduction. Then, structure your arguments according to it. In your conclusion, you should restate your thesis, not mention it for the first time.
Emotionless essay conclusion phrases.
Something like “I love my mother very much” will not impress the reader. Try to be more creative and emotionally appealing. How about ending your piece of writing in this way: Charley Benetto has once said: “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” I believe this is the best description of the feelings that awake inside my heart when I’m close to my mom.
Too broad conclusion.
The best way to end an essay is to create an impressive and concise concluding paragraph. Do not include any unnecessary information, irrelevant facts, or random arguments here. By the way, we know how to prevent this mistake. Use our online conclusion maker and be sure your last paragraph includes only indeed essential ideas.
Thanks for reading this article. We hope our automatic conclusion writer can help you complete any written work correctly. Share it with your peers who may need the tool as well.
❓ How to make a conclusion for an informative essay?
An informative essay aims to provide information on a given topic. These texts are usually not long. That's why your conclusion should be short. Take the topic sentences from the body paragraphs of your informative essay and restate them. Add your personal opinion neither to the essay body nor to its conclusion.
❓ How to write a conclusion for a compare and contrast essay?
In a comparison essay, you compare and contrast two or more objects. To conclude the paper properly, you'll need to restate your thesis and briefly summarize the results of the comparison you've made. Adding some final insights and your impressions is also a good idea.
❓ How to make a conclusion in a persuasive essay?
A persuasive essay aims to convince its readers to accept a particular point of view. That is why you should add a call to action to the summary and the restated thesis, which are the standard components of a conclusion. Remember: the last statement of your paper should impress your audience.
❓ What is a conclusion tool?
The conclusion paragraph generator on this page is an online tool that can help you summarize your essay into a short and sweet conclusion in a couple of clicks. All you need to do is insert the text, click the button, and enjoy the result.
- Conclusions – The Writing Center, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Ending the Essay Conclusions – Pat Bellanca, for the Writing Center at Harvard University
- Writing Effective Conclusions – Writer’s Web, Writing Center, the University of Richmond
- Conclusion – Academic Writing Help Centre (AWHC), Student Academic Success Service (SASS), University of Ottawa
- Essay Conclusions – UMGC, the University of Maryland, Global Campus
- How to Write a Good Conclusion Paragraph – Time4Writing
- Difference Between Summary and Conclusion (with Comparison Chart) – Surbhi S, Key Differences
- How to Write a Summary of an Article – Virginia Kearney, Owlcation Education
Have a language expert improve your writing
Run a free plagiarism check in 10 minutes, generate accurate citations for free.
- Knowledge Base
- How to conclude an essay | Interactive example
How to Conclude an Essay | Interactive Example
Published on January 24, 2019 by Shona McCombes . Revised on July 23, 2023.
The conclusion is the final paragraph of your essay . A strong conclusion aims to:
- Tie together the essay’s main points
- Show why your argument matters
- Leave the reader with a strong impression
Your conclusion should give a sense of closure and completion to your argument, but also show what new questions or possibilities it has opened up.
This conclusion is taken from our annotated essay example , which discusses the history of the Braille system. Hover over each part to see why it’s effective.
Braille paved the way for dramatic cultural changes in the way blind people were treated and the opportunities available to them. Louis Braille’s innovation was to reimagine existing reading systems from a blind perspective, and the success of this invention required sighted teachers to adapt to their students’ reality instead of the other way around. In this sense, Braille helped drive broader social changes in the status of blindness. New accessibility tools provide practical advantages to those who need them, but they can also change the perspectives and attitudes of those who do not.
Table of contents
Step 1: return to your thesis, step 2: review your main points, step 3: show why it matters, what shouldn’t go in the conclusion, more examples of essay conclusions, other interesting articles, frequently asked questions about writing an essay conclusion.
To begin your conclusion, signal that the essay is coming to an end by returning to your overall argument.
Don’t just repeat your thesis statement —instead, try to rephrase your argument in a way that shows how it has been developed since the introduction.
Here's why students love Scribbr's proofreading services
Discover proofreading & editing
Next, remind the reader of the main points that you used to support your argument.
Avoid simply summarizing each paragraph or repeating each point in order; try to bring your points together in a way that makes the connections between them clear. The conclusion is your final chance to show how all the paragraphs of your essay add up to a coherent whole.
To wrap up your conclusion, zoom out to a broader view of the topic and consider the implications of your argument. For example:
- Does it contribute a new understanding of your topic?
- Does it raise new questions for future study?
- Does it lead to practical suggestions or predictions?
- Can it be applied to different contexts?
- Can it be connected to a broader debate or theme?
Whatever your essay is about, the conclusion should aim to emphasize the significance of your argument, whether that’s within your academic subject or in the wider world.
Try to end with a strong, decisive sentence, leaving the reader with a lingering sense of interest in your topic.
The easiest way to improve your conclusion is to eliminate these common mistakes.
Don’t include new evidence
Any evidence or analysis that is essential to supporting your thesis statement should appear in the main body of the essay.
The conclusion might include minor pieces of new information—for example, a sentence or two discussing broader implications, or a quotation that nicely summarizes your central point. But it shouldn’t introduce any major new sources or ideas that need further explanation to understand.
Don’t use “concluding phrases”
Avoid using obvious stock phrases to tell the reader what you’re doing:
- “In conclusion…”
- “To sum up…”
These phrases aren’t forbidden, but they can make your writing sound weak. By returning to your main argument, it will quickly become clear that you are concluding the essay—you shouldn’t have to spell it out.
Don’t undermine your argument
Avoid using apologetic phrases that sound uncertain or confused:
- “This is just one approach among many.”
- “There are good arguments on both sides of this issue.”
- “There is no clear answer to this problem.”
Even if your essay has explored different points of view, your own position should be clear. There may be many possible approaches to the topic, but you want to leave the reader convinced that yours is the best one!
Prevent plagiarism. Run a free check.
- Literary analysis
This conclusion is taken from an argumentative essay about the internet’s impact on education. It acknowledges the opposing arguments while taking a clear, decisive position.
The internet has had a major positive impact on the world of education; occasional pitfalls aside, its value is evident in numerous applications. The future of teaching lies in the possibilities the internet opens up for communication, research, and interactivity. As the popularity of distance learning shows, students value the flexibility and accessibility offered by digital education, and educators should fully embrace these advantages. The internet’s dangers, real and imaginary, have been documented exhaustively by skeptics, but the internet is here to stay; it is time to focus seriously on its potential for good.
This conclusion is taken from a short expository essay that explains the invention of the printing press and its effects on European society. It focuses on giving a clear, concise overview of what was covered in the essay.
The invention of the printing press was important not only in terms of its immediate cultural and economic effects, but also in terms of its major impact on politics and religion across Europe. In the century following the invention of the printing press, the relatively stationary intellectual atmosphere of the Middle Ages gave way to the social upheavals of the Reformation and the Renaissance. A single technological innovation had contributed to the total reshaping of the continent.
This conclusion is taken from a literary analysis essay about Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein . It summarizes what the essay’s analysis achieved and emphasizes its originality.
By tracing the depiction of Frankenstein through the novel’s three volumes, I have demonstrated how the narrative structure shifts our perception of the character. While the Frankenstein of the first volume is depicted as having innocent intentions, the second and third volumes—first in the creature’s accusatory voice, and then in his own voice—increasingly undermine him, causing him to appear alternately ridiculous and vindictive. Far from the one-dimensional villain he is often taken to be, the character of Frankenstein is compelling because of the dynamic narrative frame in which he is placed. In this frame, Frankenstein’s narrative self-presentation responds to the images of him we see from others’ perspectives. This conclusion sheds new light on the novel, foregrounding Shelley’s unique layering of narrative perspectives and its importance for the depiction of character.
If you want to know more about AI tools , college essays , or fallacies make sure to check out some of our other articles with explanations and examples or go directly to our tools!
- Ad hominem fallacy
- Post hoc fallacy
- Appeal to authority fallacy
- False cause fallacy
- Sunk cost fallacy
- Choosing Essay Topic
- Write a College Essay
- Write a Diversity Essay
- College Essay Format & Structure
- Comparing and Contrasting in an Essay
- Grammar Checker
- Paraphrasing Tool
- Text Summarizer
- AI Detector
- Plagiarism Checker
- Citation Generator
Your essay’s conclusion should contain:
- A rephrased version of your overall thesis
- A brief review of the key points you made in the main body
- An indication of why your argument matters
The conclusion may also reflect on the broader implications of your argument, showing how your ideas could applied to other contexts or debates.
For a stronger conclusion paragraph, avoid including:
- Important evidence or analysis that wasn’t mentioned in the main body
- Generic concluding phrases (e.g. “In conclusion…”)
- Weak statements that undermine your argument (e.g. “There are good points on both sides of this issue.”)
Your conclusion should leave the reader with a strong, decisive impression of your work.
The conclusion paragraph of an essay is usually shorter than the introduction . As a rule, it shouldn’t take up more than 10–15% of the text.
Cite this Scribbr article
If you want to cite this source, you can copy and paste the citation or click the “Cite this Scribbr article” button to automatically add the citation to our free Citation Generator.
McCombes, S. (2023, July 23). How to Conclude an Essay | Interactive Example. Scribbr. Retrieved August 31, 2023, from https://www.scribbr.com/academic-essay/conclusion/
Is this article helpful?
Other students also liked, how to write an essay introduction | 4 steps & examples, how to write a thesis statement | 4 steps & examples, example of a great essay | explanations, tips & tricks.
I don't understand the point "not include the phrases "in conclusion", because I'm practicing for Ielts test and I have seen that learners use that phrase a lot.
Shona McCombes (Scribbr Team)
This article is targeted at students writing academic essays rather than language learners. There are many contexts where the phrase "in conclusion" is perfectly acceptable, including in exams that test your command of a language. But in an academic context, it's more about composition and argumentation skills; avoiding stock phrases like these can make your writing more original and persuasive.
I hope that clears things up!
Still have questions?
What is your plagiarism score.
- Plagiarism Checker
- Get Premium
Get rid of recaptcha in $9 only
- Conclusion Generator
Conclusion generator lets you effortlessly create the final part of your article based on the provided content within seconds.
This conclusion paragraph generator analyzes the entire input text, selects the most relevant sentences, and combines them into a concluding paragraph.
How to write a conclusion for an essay?
You can use this free online tool to write a conclusion for an essay and any other content.
To generate an ending paragraph by using our tool, follow the below steps:
- Type or paste your content into the input box.
- Or, import files from the local storage.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Copy the output text in real-time and paste it wherever you want in real-time.
Why use our Conclusion Generator?
Sometimes, it is difficult for students to create a good ending at the end of an essay or research paper.
Our concluding paragraph generator makes it easy for them to create a quick ending paragraph for your work in less time.
Furthermore, you can use our conclusion maker because of its below best features:
You don’t have to complete any registration process to compose ending paragraphs of essays, research work, or articles.
Simply go to Editpad.org , search for the Conclusion Generator, select the tool, and start composing the ending paragraph for any content effortlessly.
Free for everyone
You don’t have to buy any subscription plan to use this online utility. It is completely free and 100% secure to use for everyone.
Supports Different Files
Our conclusion sentence generator supports different file formats. Just click on the Upload File icon and import your files in TXT, DOC, and PDF formats.
This online tool comes with an easy-to-use interface and creates an effective concluding paragraph within a fraction of second.
Our free conclusion generator has no limitation on composing conclusions for essays and assignments. You can use this online conclusion maker as many times as you want without any hassle.
Copy text to clipboard
This feature helps you to copy the output conclusion at the same time.
Simply click on the Copy Icon and copy-paste your results in real-time with one click.
- Paraphrasing Tool
- Reverse Text - Backwards Text Generator
- Upside Down Text Generator
- Words to Pages
- Case Converter
- Online rich-text editor
- Grammar Checker
- Article Rewriter
- Invisible Character
- Readability Checker
- Diff Checker
- Text Similarity Checker
- Extract Text From Image
- Text Summarizer
- Emoji Translator
- Weird Text Generator
- Stylish Text Generator
- Glitch Text Generator
- Cursive Font Generator
- Gothic Text Generator
- Discord Font Generator
- Aesthetic Text Generator
- Cool Text Generator
- Wingdings Translator
- Old English Translator
- Online HTML Editor
- Cursed Text Generator
- Bubble Text Generator
- Strikethrough Text Generator
- Zalgo Text Generator
- Big Text Generator - Generate Large Text
- Old Norse Translator
- Fancy Font Generator
- Cool Font Generator
- Fortnite Font Generator
- Fancy Text Generator
- Punctuation checker
- Text Repeater
- Vaporwave Text Generator
- Citation Generator
- Title Generator
- Text To Handwriting
- Abstract Generator
- List Randomizer
- Sentence Counter
- Speech to text
- Bionic Reading Tool
- Fake Address Generator
- JPG To Word
- Random Choice Generator
- Thesis Statement Generator
- AI Content Detector
- Essay Generator
- Podcast Script Generator
- Poem Generator
- Story Generator
- Slogan Generator
- Business Idea Generator
- Cover Letter Generator
- Blurb Generator
- Blog Outline Generator
- Blog Idea Generator
EN ES FR DE
Thank You, we got your feedback.
Our website is made possible by displaying ads to our visitors. please support us by whitelisting our website.
What this handout is about.
This handout will explain the functions of conclusions, offer strategies for writing effective ones, help you evaluate conclusions you’ve drafted, and suggest approaches to avoid.
Introductions and conclusions can be difficult to write, but they’re worth investing time in. They can have a significant influence on a reader’s experience of your paper.
Just as your introduction acts as a bridge that transports your readers from their own lives into the “place” of your analysis, your conclusion can provide a bridge to help your readers make the transition back to their daily lives. Such a conclusion will help them see why all your analysis and information should matter to them after they put the paper down.
Your conclusion is your chance to have the last word on the subject. The conclusion allows you to have the final say on the issues you have raised in your paper, to synthesize your thoughts, to demonstrate the importance of your ideas, and to propel your reader to a new view of the subject. It is also your opportunity to make a good final impression and to end on a positive note.
Your conclusion can go beyond the confines of the assignment. The conclusion pushes beyond the boundaries of the prompt and allows you to consider broader issues, make new connections, and elaborate on the significance of your findings.
Your conclusion should make your readers glad they read your paper. Your conclusion gives your reader something to take away that will help them see things differently or appreciate your topic in personally relevant ways. It can suggest broader implications that will not only interest your reader, but also enrich your reader’s life in some way. It is your gift to the reader.
Strategies for writing an effective conclusion
One or more of the following strategies may help you write an effective conclusion:
- Play the “So What” Game. If you’re stuck and feel like your conclusion isn’t saying anything new or interesting, ask a friend to read it with you. Whenever you make a statement from your conclusion, ask the friend to say, “So what?” or “Why should anybody care?” Then ponder that question and answer it. Here’s how it might go: You: Basically, I’m just saying that education was important to Douglass. Friend: So what? You: Well, it was important because it was a key to him feeling like a free and equal citizen. Friend: Why should anybody care? You: That’s important because plantation owners tried to keep slaves from being educated so that they could maintain control. When Douglass obtained an education, he undermined that control personally. You can also use this strategy on your own, asking yourself “So What?” as you develop your ideas or your draft.
- Return to the theme or themes in the introduction. This strategy brings the reader full circle. For example, if you begin by describing a scenario, you can end with the same scenario as proof that your essay is helpful in creating a new understanding. You may also refer to the introductory paragraph by using key words or parallel concepts and images that you also used in the introduction.
- Synthesize, don’t summarize. Include a brief summary of the paper’s main points, but don’t simply repeat things that were in your paper. Instead, show your reader how the points you made and the support and examples you used fit together. Pull it all together.
- Include a provocative insight or quotation from the research or reading you did for your paper.
- Propose a course of action, a solution to an issue, or questions for further study. This can redirect your reader’s thought process and help her to apply your info and ideas to her own life or to see the broader implications.
- Point to broader implications. For example, if your paper examines the Greensboro sit-ins or another event in the Civil Rights Movement, you could point out its impact on the Civil Rights Movement as a whole. A paper about the style of writer Virginia Woolf could point to her influence on other writers or on later feminists.
Strategies to avoid
- Beginning with an unnecessary, overused phrase such as “in conclusion,” “in summary,” or “in closing.” Although these phrases can work in speeches, they come across as wooden and trite in writing.
- Stating the thesis for the very first time in the conclusion.
- Introducing a new idea or subtopic in your conclusion.
- Ending with a rephrased thesis statement without any substantive changes.
- Making sentimental, emotional appeals that are out of character with the rest of an analytical paper.
- Including evidence (quotations, statistics, etc.) that should be in the body of the paper.
Four kinds of ineffective conclusions
- The “That’s My Story and I’m Sticking to It” Conclusion. This conclusion just restates the thesis and is usually painfully short. It does not push the ideas forward. People write this kind of conclusion when they can’t think of anything else to say. Example: In conclusion, Frederick Douglass was, as we have seen, a pioneer in American education, proving that education was a major force for social change with regard to slavery.
- The “Sherlock Holmes” Conclusion. Sometimes writers will state the thesis for the very first time in the conclusion. You might be tempted to use this strategy if you don’t want to give everything away too early in your paper. You may think it would be more dramatic to keep the reader in the dark until the end and then “wow” him with your main idea, as in a Sherlock Holmes mystery. The reader, however, does not expect a mystery, but an analytical discussion of your topic in an academic style, with the main argument (thesis) stated up front. Example: (After a paper that lists numerous incidents from the book but never says what these incidents reveal about Douglass and his views on education): So, as the evidence above demonstrates, Douglass saw education as a way to undermine the slaveholders’ power and also an important step toward freedom.
- The “America the Beautiful”/”I Am Woman”/”We Shall Overcome” Conclusion. This kind of conclusion usually draws on emotion to make its appeal, but while this emotion and even sentimentality may be very heartfelt, it is usually out of character with the rest of an analytical paper. A more sophisticated commentary, rather than emotional praise, would be a more fitting tribute to the topic. Example: Because of the efforts of fine Americans like Frederick Douglass, countless others have seen the shining beacon of light that is education. His example was a torch that lit the way for others. Frederick Douglass was truly an American hero.
- The “Grab Bag” Conclusion. This kind of conclusion includes extra information that the writer found or thought of but couldn’t integrate into the main paper. You may find it hard to leave out details that you discovered after hours of research and thought, but adding random facts and bits of evidence at the end of an otherwise-well-organized essay can just create confusion. Example: In addition to being an educational pioneer, Frederick Douglass provides an interesting case study for masculinity in the American South. He also offers historians an interesting glimpse into slave resistance when he confronts Covey, the overseer. His relationships with female relatives reveal the importance of family in the slave community.
We consulted these works while writing this handout. This is not a comprehensive list of resources on the handout’s topic, and we encourage you to do your own research to find additional publications. Please do not use this list as a model for the format of your own reference list, as it may not match the citation style you are using. For guidance on formatting citations, please see the UNC Libraries citation tutorial . We revise these tips periodically and welcome feedback.
Douglass, Frederick. 1995. Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, Written by Himself. New York: Dover.
Hamilton College. n.d. “Conclusions.” Writing Center. Accessed June 14, 2019. https://www.hamilton.edu//academics/centers/writing/writing-resources/conclusions .
Holewa, Randa. 2004. “Strategies for Writing a Conclusion.” LEO: Literacy Education Online. Last updated February 19, 2004. https://leo.stcloudstate.edu/acadwrite/conclude.html.
Make a Gift
- Utility Menu
GA4 tracking code
- Questions about Expos?
- Writing Support for Instructors
One of the most common questions we receive at the Writing Center is “what am I supposed to do in my conclusion?” This is a difficult question to answer because there’s no one right answer to what belongs in a conclusion. How you conclude your paper will depend on where you started—and where you traveled. It will also depend on the conventions and expectations of the discipline in which you are writing. For example, while the conclusion to a STEM paper could focus on questions for further study, the conclusion of a literature paper could include a quotation from your central text that can now be understood differently in light of what has been discussed in the paper. You should consult your instructor about expectations for conclusions in a particular discipline.
With that in mind, here are some general guidelines you might find helpful to use as you think about your conclusion.
Begin with the “what”
In a short paper—even a research paper—you don’t need to provide an exhaustive summary as part of your conclusion. But you do need to make some kind of transition between your final body paragraph and your concluding paragraph. This may come in the form of a few sentences of summary. Or it may come in the form of a sentence that brings your readers back to your thesis or main idea and reminds your readers where you began and how far you have traveled.
So, for example, in a paper about the relationship between ADHD and rejection sensitivity, Vanessa Roser begins by introducing readers to the fact that researchers have studied the relationship between the two conditions and then provides her explanation of that relationship. Here’s her thesis: “While socialization may indeed be an important factor in RS, I argue that individuals with ADHD may also possess a neurological predisposition to RS that is exacerbated by the differing executive and emotional regulation characteristic of ADHD.”
In her final paragraph, Roser reminds us of where she started by echoing her thesis: “This literature demonstrates that, as with many other conditions, ADHD and RS share a delicately intertwined pattern of neurological similarities that is rooted in the innate biology of an individual’s mind, a connection that cannot be explained in full by the behavioral mediation hypothesis.”
Highlight the “so what”
At the beginning of your paper, you explain to your readers what’s at stake—why they should care about the argument you’re making. In your conclusion, you can bring readers back to those stakes by reminding them why your argument is important in the first place. You can also draft a few sentences that put those stakes into a new or broader context.
In the conclusion to her paper about ADHD and RS, Roser echoes the stakes she established in her introduction—that research into connections between ADHD and RS has led to contradictory results, raising questions about the “behavioral mediation hypothesis.”
She writes, “as with many other conditions, ADHD and RS share a delicately intertwined pattern of neurological similarities that is rooted in the innate biology of an individual’s mind, a connection that cannot be explained in full by the behavioral mediation hypothesis.”
Leave your readers with the “now what”
After the “what” and the “so what,” you should leave your reader with some final thoughts. If you have written a strong introduction, your readers will know why you have been arguing what you have been arguing—and why they should care. And if you’ve made a good case for your thesis, then your readers should be in a position to see things in a new way, understand new questions, or be ready for something that they weren’t ready for before they read your paper.
In her conclusion, Roser offers two “now what” statements. First, she explains that it is important to recognize that the flawed behavioral mediation hypothesis “seems to place a degree of fault on the individual. It implies that individuals with ADHD must have elicited such frequent or intense rejection by virtue of their inadequate social skills, erasing the possibility that they may simply possess a natural sensitivity to emotion.” She then highlights the broader implications for treatment of people with ADHD, noting that recognizing the actual connection between rejection sensitivity and ADHD “has profound implications for understanding how individuals with ADHD might best be treated in educational settings, by counselors, family, peers, or even society as a whole.”
To find your own “now what” for your essay’s conclusion, try asking yourself these questions:
- What can my readers now understand, see in a new light, or grapple with that they would not have understood in the same way before reading my paper? Are we a step closer to understanding a larger phenomenon or to understanding why what was at stake is so important?
- What questions can I now raise that would not have made sense at the beginning of my paper? Questions for further research? Other ways that this topic could be approached?
- Are there other applications for my research? Could my questions be asked about different data in a different context? Could I use my methods to answer a different question?
- What action should be taken in light of this argument? What action do I predict will be taken or could lead to a solution?
- What larger context might my argument be a part of?
What to avoid in your conclusion
- a complete restatement of all that you have said in your paper.
- a substantial counterargument that you do not have space to refute; you should introduce counterarguments before your conclusion.
- an apology for what you have not said. If you need to explain the scope of your paper, you should do this sooner—but don’t apologize for what you have not discussed in your paper.
- fake transitions like “in conclusion” that are followed by sentences that aren’t actually conclusions. (“In conclusion, I have now demonstrated that my thesis is correct.”)
- Tips for Reading an Assignment Prompt
- Asking Analytical Questions
- What Do Introductions Across the Disciplines Have in Common?
- Anatomy of a Body Paragraph
- Tips for Organizing Your Essay
- Strategies for Essay Writing: Downloadable PDFs
- Brief Guides to Writing in the Disciplines
- Schedule an Appointment
- English Grammar and Language Tutor
- Harvard Guide to Using Sources
- Departmental Writing Fellows
- Writing Advice: The Harvard Writing Tutor Blog
Free Conclusion Writer
A good conclusion is an essential element of any academic text. It isn’t always easy to compose one, though. Our conclusion writer is meant to make this task easier for students. Simply insert your text and press the button – your conclusion is ready!
It is often said that conclusions are the most difficult part of any academic work. Your grades can drop because of a poorly written final paragraph. This is because it is the culmination of your entire work. Effective conclusions appeal to your audience and improve your academic performance.
All of this might sound fairly intimidating, but you don’t need to worry. After all, this is exactly the reason our team has created this tool. Below, we have answered the two questions you are probably asking yourself right now:
- How do you write a conclusion for me?
- How do I write my conclusion?
We explain how our conclusion writer works and what you should expect from it. If you want to write your conclusion on your own, we also have a couple of tips for you.
🦾 How Do You Write a Conclusion for Me?
If the introduction is your audience’s gradual entry into the world of your essay, then the conclusion should be their exit. To ensure this, we typically round up and summarize the key arguments at the end of the paper. Our conclusion writer is specifically designed to quickly and efficiently tie together the main points of your work. It will considerably speed up your essay writing process and allow you to spend more time on other responsibilities.
You are probably asking yourself: “So, how can this tool write me a conclusion?” In reality, the science behind it is more straightforward than it seems.
Our conclusion writer uses extractive methods . This means that it automatically selects the most crucial elements of your text. It scans through your paragraphs, identifying relevant sentences and phrases. Then, the tool ranks them in order of significance in relation to the meaning of the source. It brings the vital parts together, generating your closing paragraph. The extractive methods are considered the most successful for textual analysis.
It is what you should do to write your conclusion using our tool:
- Copy and paste your entire essay, research paper, or any other academic work into the window above.
- Choose the total number of sentences you want to have in your final paragraph.
- Finally, press the “Write a Conclusion” button. Our tool will automatically produce one for you within seconds!
You will be able to select keywords that you used or return to the generator to create another passage.
✍️ How Do I Write My Conclusion?
Information technologies are becoming more and more widespread. With our tool and such, you won’t have to worry about writing the perfect conclusion yourself. However, things become more complicated if you don’t have access to the Internet, like during exams. That is why we came up with a strategy for you. Here, we have explored what should be included in a conclusion outline.
The following will help you write a conclusion :
Summarize your findings.
Look over the points you made throughout your research paper, essay, project, etc. Briefly summarize them. Don’t just restate the same ideas all over again. Instead, try to show how they fit together to support your main argument.
Return to your thesis statement.
You need to bring the “story” back to the start for your work to make sense. With academic writing, you have to reflect on the thesis statement once more. Remind the audience of the purpose of your research. Once again, you should be careful not to repeat the same thing. In your conclusion, make sure to reword your thesis so that it reflects what you have argued in the body paragraphs.
Ask yourself why your findings are significant.
The conclusion is an excellent place to think about the significance of your thesis. Why should your readers pay attention to what you are saying? As you keep questioning the importance of your topic, also consider its influence. Connect your particular subject matter to broader implications, making your text informational and thought-provoking.
Offer further questions to study.
Intrigue your audience by proposing additional ideas for future research. You can either offer a potential solution to the problem or an action plan to follow through. Alternatively, you can leave them with even more questions that will require further study. This way, any potential researcher reading your paper can build on it later. Anyone else will be left with something to think about.
Steer clear of introducing new ideas.
You shouldn't bring in new points, arguments, or ideas, especially in your concluding sentence or paragraph in general. They will distract your readers from your research, confusing them. If you discover that you have something else to say, include it in the body paragraphs.
We hope that you will find our conclusion writer helpful in your work. If this isn’t exactly what you were looking for, take a look at our online summarizer . This useful tool will quickly and accurately create a summary of any text.
- Conclusions – Purdue Writing Lab, College of Liberal Arts, Purdue University
- Ending the Essay: Conclusions – Pat Bellanca, the Writing Center at Harvard University
- Comparing Abstractive and Extractive Summarization of Evaluative Text: Controversiality and Content Selection – Jackie CK Cheung, University of British Columbia
- Information Science and Technology
- Social Issues
Free Conclusion Generator Online
Get your essay conclusion finished with our AI-based tool. Get your conclusion paragraph perfect and unique!
Since it is an AI-based tool, final results may require additional work. To make things precise, we suggest using reliable professional help online!
How it Works?
- 1. Add your essay. Write title in the first box and then paste your essay into the second one.
- 2. You need to add at least 200 words to generate the conclusion part.
- 3. Click the button "Generate" to see the results. Enjoy.
Why You Should Try Our Conclusion Generator ?
- You receive a free analysis of the content that you provide to make a strong conclusion.
- Your grammar and spelling become perfect.
- Your thesis and title can be paraphrased to avoid repetition and self-plagiarism issues.
- Our free online conclusion generator works based on the style that you have provided.
- No need to register and share your personal information.
Get Your Essay Conclusion With Our Expert Writers
Approach reliable WritingBros help if you want to come up with a perfect conclusion or need to rewrite your essay draft as we can handle every write my conclusion problem. No need to stress regarding plagiarism or repetitions. Our experts know how to keep things unique by helping you create a strong conclusion, restate your thesis, and get things done in style! When you place your write my conclusion for me request as you hire an editor online, our writers know how to earn the best grades!
The Main Goals of The Conclusion Generating Tool
The importance of a conclusion generator these days cannot be underestimated. The final part of an essay paper or research writing is always time-consuming and it's hard to avoid repetitions as you sum things up. The most apparent risk is facing plagiarism risks or dealing with style problems. When you are getting used to your text, it is quite challenging to avoid repetitions or sentences that do not have a natural flow of words.
Turning to a free essay conclusion generator is a great way to receive certain ideas as you work on your paper and need inspiration. It takes about five minutes to copy and paste your existing idea or the thesis statement (up to 200 words) to receive automatic writing for your conclusion. We also let you check the grammar free of charge, so you do not have to proofread things in terms of grammar and style.
The Benefits of Using The Conclusion Generator Online
The most important benefit of using our conclusion paragraph generator is the availability of different styles, which means that you can work on a research paper, your scientific thesis, or a high school homework paper. The AI-based tool will analyze and generate your writing to come up with the perfect grammar and all the necessary sentences that will reflect what you have submitted. Don’t forget to include the most important part of your paper that will reflect your main thesis and things that you would like to have mentioned in your conclusion part.
The other benefits include plagiarism elimination as you use our conclusion paper solution. The tool is absolutely free and has no limitations in terms of how often you can try and edit the conclusion generator. This way, you can edit and see what changes appear. Click on the “Generate” button again and use it as much as you wish. The editing part is like working with a free pre-grader before you submit your essay or research paper. It won’t take you long and you do not have to violate your privacy. We care for your success and offer an intuitive solution to help make your writing unique!
How Our Free Conclusion Generator Works
When our conclusion tool receives the title of your paper and the content itself, it scans for the main message and the thesis by applying special rephrasing algorithms. It will create a special natural flow of words and sentences by removing those words that do not contain an important idea or do not provide essential content. Remember to include the main idea and think over your thesis. It is what has to be included.
Since it is an automatic conclusion writer, you should check and edit things twice to make sure that everything is in place. Add 1-2 sentences here and there to see what changes might take place if you want to achieve greater clarity. It always depends on what you would like to enter to see whether your conclusion is good. It always comes down to testing and evaluation! Give it a try since it’s totally free!
Manual Writing VS Conclusion Generator
Turning to the concluding sentence generator, you are saving yourself from stress and the resources wasted as you are editing and spending your precious time getting things done without any delays. When you are using our free tool, you are able to work with an actual draft that may require only minor editing. It will always depend on what you already have. The most important is that you do not have to focus on the grammar and the repetitions. Since there are self-plagiarism risks that you may face with manual writing, you will not have these challenges with the conclusion generator for essay composition that can help you overcome the writing block as you do not want to ruin your original idea.
Our clincher generator processes your content and uses similar verbs and other adjectives to keep the main message while keeping it unique.
When you’re dealing with an automatic conclusion writer, you can edit things manually and get the best of both worlds by proofreading and adjusting your writing. It’s still much faster and easier. You already have your idea paraphrased, so there are no plagiarism issues. Adding natural flow to your writing, you will always stand out!
What Makes a Really Good Conclusion?
Every essay or research paper that is qualified to receive an A+ should follow the primary rules of the paper's type. In most cases, it will have a brief summary and the main message of the paper with the thesis statement that is restated. Once again, it will always depend on what essay types you are planning to provide. For example, writing a conclusion for essay for some research paper, you may provide further reading or any research recommendations.
If you are working on an environmental essay, it will be useful to provide a call to action in your final part. Our conclusion sentence generator will always examine the source and see what kind of conclusion is most efficient. You can apply additional editing to make things perfect. This is what helps you to analyze things by saving your time since there are already closing paragraph sentences available.
Remember that your conclusion should reflect the main idea and make it even more accessible. Our conclusion sentence maker is flexible and will provide you with suggestions that you may either approve or ignore.
Every conclusion should be unique and it's essential to avoid plagiarism as you write even if you only repeat what has already been mentioned in your sources.
As you might know, there should be no new ideas because if it has not been mentioned in your paper, they should not be there. This is exactly where our concluding paragraph generator will help you to achieve success. It uses paraphrasing based only on what you already have, thus eliminating the risks. When you are working on a complex paper and the use of words that you already have is overly challenging, the use of our free solution will help you to adjust and improve the readability. Even if you are feeling stuck and do not know how to continue, you can paste anything up to 200 words to see the results and find some inspiration. Give it a good try, summarize things until the perfect rating, and never have to worry about plagiarism or the lack of readability again!
Consider Our Free Editing Tools
When you need to rewrite your essay or make your text more unique, this free solution will help you. Paste your content and let our tool paraphrase your writing.
Need to generate your essay topic based on the keywords and things you have to explore. Just enter the subject and the keywords to make things work!
Need writing help?
You can always rely on us no matter what type of paper you need
*No hidden charges
100% Unique Essays
Money Back Guarantee
By clicking “Send Essay”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement. We will occasionally send you account related emails
You can also get a UNIQUE essay on this or any other topic
Thank you! We’ll contact you as soon as possible.
- How it works
- Paper Writers Team
- Essay Writing Guide
- Free plagiarism checker
- Essay title generator
- Citation Generator
- Can ChatGPT Write Essays?
- 1 Insert your text.
- 2 Get your auto-generated conclusion.
- 3 Or ask one of our experts to help write an effective summary!
Free Essay Conclusion Generator to Sum Your Paper Up
An essay conclusion generator is an online tool that can compose the final part of your paper based on the text you’ve written. Many students underestimate the importance of a conclusion. They think that once they’re done writing their thesis and body, all work is complete, and they can relax. As a result, they have no motivation to invest effort into this last paragraph, which is a big mistake. The conclusion summarizes an essay and helps refresh readers’ memories of what they’ve read. The case might be that the whole essay is wrong and there is nothing to write the conclusion of, so you simply ask us " write my paper " and it'll all be done in no time.
Among different writing tools, the conclusion paragraph generator is the most effective since it works with students’ actual materials. It won’t make arguments for you or provide any evidence — no machine could do something like this yet. But this tool will analyze your previous sections, dissect them, pick the most relevant bits, and put them together. In many ways, a conclusion requires a mechanical type of essay writing, so a generator can do it effectively. Students irrespective of their majors will find it extremely useful.
What Could Conclusion Maker Do For You?
When it comes to a final part of an essay, there are several uses you could extract from a generator like ours. First of all, it gives you something you could put into your essay just like that, without having to change anything. The generator is as fluent as your essay writing is in general — remember that it works with your own words and constructions. So, when the conclusion sentence maker produces text, students could simply copy it and insert it into their document. This way, they won’t have to spend even an extra minute on this: their paper will be done before they know it.
There is another possibility you could take advantage of. This might take a bit longer, but the results could be equally effective. After the conclusion paragraph generator gave you a final part, you could edit it. Perhaps you’ll realize what other points you should include, or you’ll alter the existing ones so that they would look better. Apart from being easy to use, the generator is also inspiring, which is something most students need. Whether you use its results directly or as an outline for your own ideas, it’ll work either way!
How Our Free Conclusion Generator Works
If you are planning to use our conclusion, the first thing you should know is how this should be done. You should follow only three steps — more than that, this process will be quick and extremely easy. We guarantee that you won’t require any extra assistance. Just do the following when you access our concluding paragraph generator.
- Paste the title of an essay into the first window you see. This should take at least one character because all writing tools need something to work with. The generator would focus on it when crafting your last paragraph.
- Put the text of your essay into a bigger window. Note that it should be at least 200 words long (or 1000 characters long). Don’t try selecting which bits to place there: insert your entire essay writing in it.
- Click on the green “summarize” button and our free conclusion generator is going to create the last paragraph for you. Use this as you see fit: rephrase it, copy it directly, or expand/shorten it.
What Types of Papers Does This Generator Support?
When students are writing a conclusion and feel like they don’t want to complete it by themselves, they often start wondering which types of papers our concluding paragraph generator accepts. The good news is, this doesn’t matter! It works with absolutely every academic assignment, no matter how complex it is or how long your text has gotten. The process of crafting a final paragraph is mechanical, meaning that one way or another, your text is going to be summarized. Still, if you’re asking yourself, “Could this tool really write my conclusion?”, here’s the list with the most common options. Our generator has proved that it works best with them.
- Research paper
- Comparison & contrast essay
- Book/movie analysis
The same principle applies to available subjects. It makes no difference which area you’re doing your essay writing on. Our tool is going to provide a perfect summary.
Why Should You Use Our Essay Conclusion Generator?
When students want to use the conclusion one of the generators produced, naturally, they all hope to make sure that they’ve chosen the best version. At TrustMyPaper, we do everything in our power to stay on the top — we worked hard to add as many benefits to it as possible. If you select our generator and mutter, “Write my conclusion,” here are things you could count on.
- It is very easy to use. The interface and functions of our generator are absolutely comprehensive for everyone. As you can see, there are just 3 steps you need to cover, and they are all outlined clearly. You’ll see “title,” “text,” and “summarize” options, so you’ll immediately know what to put where for a generator to work.
- It is entirely free. We offer a free conclusion generator that doesn’t rely on any frustrating ads, registration, or money. Literally, every person could use this for their final paragraph just by accessing our website. They won’t be asked to create an account and verify it; there would be no need to wait for ads to pass or to purchase the rights. You see it, you use it, that’s it.
- It is quick. Our conclusion maker works faster than most. It could craft a final part for you in mere seconds, even if the text itself is big. You won’t be left waiting for minutes for your results to be ready.
- It offers help from professional writers. We don’t merely offer a free-to-use generator, we also provide you with a chance of getting into contact with actual writing experts. Students have a busy life — many of them do not have enough time to write each assigned essay. Sometimes they do, but they cannot cover all parts of it. In such instances, they could rely on our experts to produce a paper or one of its sections for them. This could be a conclusion in case you aren’t satisfied with what you’ve got via a generator; this could also be an introduction, body, or everything at once.
Write My Conclusion So That I Could Get a Good Grade
Essay writing could be a hard and time-consuming task, but with our generator, students are going to save their time and effort. It’ll build their conclusion quickly, relying only on the text they’ve provided. In case you remain unsatisfied and need more thorough help, our professional writers are at your service. Click on a link below the window with your summary, chat with customer support representatives, and explain what you need our writers to do. Whether you are interested in our free conclusion generator or want personalized assistance with any kind of academic paper, we’ll definitely be able to help you!
Don`t have an account?
Password recovery instructions have been sent to your email
Back to Log in
Free Online Conclusion Generator
How to succeed using the concluding paragraph generator we offer? With our service, you can make a conclusion for your paper or assigned reading in a few easy steps.
- Fill out all fields
- Click “Generate”
- Enjoy your last paragraph!
How Our Conclusion Generator Works?
You might be wondering how this conclusion paragraph generator can create content sufficient for your essay. So, how exactly does this software work? We encourage you to try our concluding statement generator and promise that you'll not be disappointed.
Put a final title of your article in a certain field. It will help to be more specific.
Our auto conclusion maker free tool will analyze all the text you pasted into the field.
Our software will generate a conclusion paragraph for your paper in seconds.
Conclusion Maker Filled With Benefits
We have designed this ideal conclusion paragraph maker for those who may struggle with writing a final section for their paper. Thousands of students worldwide have already tested our software, and we couldn't find any negative feedback about it. Know why you should choose our software.
Online conclusion generator free access makes your writing more straightforward and effective. No payment for the service.
There is no need to wait for days. With our essay conclusion maker, you will get your piece of content in a few seconds.
Our conclusion writing tool provides unique text you can use in your future papers. We ensure 100% of original content.
The free conclusion generator also does not collect any personal data. It does not share any information or your papers.
Need an Expert Essay Conclusion Writer?
We have an extensive database of academic experts who provide top-quality results within short deadlines. Hire a conclusion writer, and we will do the rest.
Sometimes, a conclusion statement generator is not enough to write a paper that meets all academic standards. Don’t hesitate to contact our professional conclusion paragraph writer.
Take your writing to a whole new level with our editing and proofreading services. Our academic proofreaders will polish your writing according to all collegiate standards.
Why Choose StudyCrumb
Who Can Use a Conclusion Paragraph Generator?
A free conclusion paragraph generator can be used for various purposes. It can be helpful not only for students.
Use a free essay conclusion generator to submit your assignments in time. We know how long it can take to write a quality paper. Make your study more convenient with the essay conclusion typer we offer!
Use this tool as a research paper conclusion generator for your own articles or for the readings you need for the research. It is accurate with data and main ideas from papers, analyses, and manuscripts.
A great chance to apply our conclusion maker for essays you work with. It will bring a fresh view to your text, make it readable, and create insights for advanced writers. Works with different types, styles, and academic requirements.
Create a conclusion for articles you write to see how much time our tool can save you. The software will analyze the text and make short, relevant, proficient sum paragraphs. Use this tool for faster reading of documents for your investigation.
Our conclusion summary generator is an advanced tool for text editing. It analyzes all the paragraphs and defines the most critical points from the text. Make your text better with the easy software solutions we offer.
Online Conclusion Generator Tool
We are proud to say that our tool is the best conclusion generator for essay, papers, research, or other documents you work with. We build this conclusion tool to solve the problems students usually battle with. There are always a lot of assignments, tons of readings, and various types of academic papers to submit. So, it is hard, especially if you also have a full-time job. We created a conclusion generator tool to make your life easier. Why is it essential to use an accurate conclusion generator? You should ensure that you get the text with all crucial insights from the sample. Also, you need a finalized text in good condition. This is what we offer our clients – fast results, accurate text, and good quality of writing.
Conclusion Maker for Essay and All Kinds of Papers
A paper conclusion generator can help with different types of work in academia. Writing 20-30 pages of academic text can be stressful every week. We create a conclusion generator for essay to simplify your educational journey. This software can be applied to various types of academic work and majors. For example, an argumentative essay conclusion generator will provide a text that fits all the requirements for this type of writing. Looking who can “write my conclusion paragraph”? It can be a complicated task but quite achievable! We can create a final section for any type of academic work:
- argumentative essay
- research paper
- narrative essay
- analytical paper
- critical article
- book review, and others.
An automatic conclusion writer generator is the best academic choice to provide an understandable and readable text. What can make your paper better? A solid final paragraph will make your readers think or navigate their own insights. This is an advanced project for researchers. People will often read the introduction and review section of your paper. That is why those parts should be obvious and accurate. We provide an excellent opportunity to have essay help 24/7.
Essay Conclusion Generator Helping With Assignments
Writing assignments for college and high school is probably the most common thing. We encourage you to use the conclusion generator for an essay and submit all your papers and texts on time. Our team works with students of all levels. Our expertise helped us with creating a conclusion builder. Using a concluding paragraph maker can reduce overall writing time. Let our software make the final touches to your paper while you dedicate some free time to something more enjoyable. If the deadline is pressing and you opt for impeccable result, StudyCrumb also offers you professional assistance with any scholarly work. Just say " write my research paper " and we will handle your request. Need dissertation help ? No problem! Looking for term papers for sale ? Visit StudyCrumb! Essay conclusion generator free tool can become your best helper in getting a degree or graduating from school. This tool was designed specifically for students' needs. It is easy to navigate, always accessible, and works even with very complicated topics. Math? Biology? Social Science? Anything you need can be covered by our tool! Believe it or not, an excellent concluding paragraph for your essay is just one click away! Students love the software we created for them. Check the testimonial section for proof. Need some help with the final paragraphs? Working with complicated assignments and can't finalize them? Check our tool for professional service!
How Our Concluding Paragraph Generator Works
You may wonder how it became possible to create a conclusion paragraph generator free tool that provides quality text? There is no big deal for being hesitant if you are a first-time user. We will explain how the algorithm of the conclusion essay generator works and why it's suitable for any type of paper. The core of this software is AI, machine learning technology. It analyzes the text and improves results based on your personal requirements. You may wonder, who can “write my conclusion paragraph for me”? Entrust this work to AI tools! However, if you have or " write my college essay " inquiry, turning to our professionals will be a better option. What can be easier? To create a conclusion paragraph builder, we synthesize the best world practices and technologies. It analyzes written text outlining key points and messages of its content. Past the text, you need to recap, click the "generate" button, and get the results in a few seconds. It's as easy as that! Do not spend a lot of time on this writing part, trust our service!
Why Use Our Conclusion Sentence Generator
We designed a conclusion sentence maker helping millions of students successfully graduate from schools and universities. What makes us believe this is one of the most wanted tools for academic writing assignments? Have you ever felt drained or exhausted after completing almost your whole essay with only one last paragraph left? If so, it's precisely why you should try concluding sentence maker or summarizer as an alternative. It will craft a perfect ending for your paper in no time. Let's define what makes our conclusion paragraph tool one of the best helpers in studying.
- Easy to use There is no need to learn to code or create custom solutions. All you need to do is put your text into the field and get results in a moment.
- Free to use Conclusion writer free tool is accessible to students worldwide, making this product the most liked. No registration or data collection. Open the website and start working.
- Unlimited attempt Apart from being free of charge, our tool grants infinite checks at any moment. So enjoy this 24/7 service.
- Accurate final text You will get a clear and readable text that matches all requirements. If you are searching to “write my conclusion generator”, StudyCrumb provides the best solution.
Help Me Write My Conclusion for Me!
“Help me write my conclusion”! We found this message millions of times from students in different levels and specialties. Obviously, you need a unique text without plagiarism that can be used as a part of your essay. What makes you look for a helper in content writing? Paragraph concluding sentence generator was built-in algorithms to ensure 100% uniqueness of the text. It analyzes your content and creates custom text based on this data. It is a holistic view of content, looks for detail, defines main ideas, and builds plagiarism-free text. Who can write my essay conclusion the best? We are sure that our software is based on AI and machine learning innovations. Generate conclusion and check its uniquenesses with StudyCrumb. Our tool rewrites words, restructures, or defines the best synonyms to ensure text uniquenesses. Don't believe? Try our free plagiarism checker to rest assured that your ending paragraph is authentic. We know how problematic plagiarism can be found in student papers. In some cases, it can cost graduation. That is why we pay extra attention to plagiarism issues. You will get the high-quality text ready to incorporate into your paper. Still wonder who can “write my conclusion for me”? StudyCrumb can do it!
Have a Tool Make a Conclusion in Seconds
Conclusion essay maker is easy to use, navigate and create the best paragraphs for your assignments. There are no sophisticated programs to install on your computer. Our conclusion writer generator works 24/7 from any location. Just launch the website and start working with your final paragraphs. You will be surprised how easy and fast it works! “How to create a conclusion for me”? It is an easy question for our team, as all you need is to open the webpage and paste your paper to summarize. A conclusion generator will restate your thesis and highligh all key points. Just like our paraphraser , it has an intuitive interface and it will take a few seconds to understand how it works. We can understand all your fears and pains. What if I get a text with mistakes? What if my text is not unique? What if the created text does not match the text you provide for analysis? To ensure that StudyCrumb works perfectly, just try this tool! Get your instant results in a few seconds and ensure the credibility of our software. Do not forget to share your fantastic experience with your friends!
Order your perfect paper right now!
Let professional writers deal with your paper, quickly and efficiently.
FAQ About Concluding Sentence Generator
If you have any additional questions on a conclusion generator, you may check the FAQ section first. Maybe we already have an answer!
1. Is your conclusion generator free?
You can use our conclusion generator for free from any location. There is no registration or data collection, and it makes our services accessible to students from different countries and cities. Be sure that this service will be accessible all the time. Use it for your advanced studying, better grades, and excellent study results!
2. Can I use a conclusion typer without registration?
Yes, you can use our conclusion builder without any registration. There is no need to send us your data – our tool is free for everyone. It is one of the most valuable software solutions in the market. You need to try it today! We make our tool easy, free, and high-quality to ensure great content for our students.
3. Can this tool make a conclusion for me if the essay is several pages?
You need to remember that the essay conclusion maker can make an analysis and provide a short overview with insights for any text length. Algorithms work with any number of pages. You can even try to write the final paragraphs for a book chapter or academic paper. Anything that you need!
4. I need a conclusion writer for essay.
You are in the right place! Find essay conclusion writers on our website. We work with advanced writers with MA and Ph.D. degrees who are ready to support and help every user. They have graduated from the best schools worldwide. Suppose you have a definitive request and need professional help. In that case, you can visit our website and find the person in your field to order an essay final!
Other Tools You May Like
StudyCrumb offers you more than just a conclusion generator. We’ve designed a whole bundle of free writing tools that can improve your academic experience. Check them out below!
Free Essay Conclusion Generator
- Copy and paste an article, essay, research paper, dissertation, or any other piece of writing.
- Use the toolbox to indicate the proffered number of sentences.
- Click the "Make Conclusion" and enjoy the result!
Use our free online conclusion writer tool and get your flawless closing paragraph in a few minutes! Don’t you believe that it is possible? Try it yourself! We guarantee you will be impressed!
- 👣 6 Steps to an Effective Conclusion
- 👀 Bad & Better Examples
- ✅ Conclusion Checklists
👣 how to write a conclusion effectively.
Remind the readers of your topic.
Start your conclusion with a topic sentence that would restate the central theme of your essay. Do it briefly. Just in a few words, remind the readers of the significance of your topic to keep them focused and interested.
Restate your thesis.
This is a very important step since your thesis statement reflects your vision of the problem. So, go back to your introduction and reword your thesis statement in a way that complements your conclusion and gives a narrower view on your topic.
Questioning your rewording abilities? Don’t worry! Our conclusion writer will do everything for you!
Make a brief summary of your key points.
Yes, your readers might get lost in your ideas while reading your essay. So, in your conclusion, summarize your arguments . This strategy will help you to keep your readers focused. Keep in mind that you don’t need to provide any supportive details or new information in the closing paragraph – just a summary of your main point.
Add the points up, if necessary.
It is always better to develop your arguments in the body of your paper. However, in some argumentative essays , it is impossible to do so. In this case, provide an accurate explanation of your key ideas in conclusion. Try to make it as concise as possible.
Make your readers act!
Adding a call to action might be an appropriate strategy for some kinds of papers, for example, for a persuasive essay . Compose a dynamic phrase that would motivate your audience to take action. If at least one reader acts after reading your paper, you can already consider your piece of writing successful!
After writing a conclusion, ask yourself a “ so what? ” question. Did your essay help you to investigate your topic? Can you imply your finding on the broader context of the issue you have been exploring? Your conclusion has to provide room for further discussion and analysis of an issue for you and your readers.
👀 How to Make a Conclusion: Bad & Better Examples
Your conclusion is the closing part of your paper. Therefore, it should be strong and dynamic in order to leave a positive impression on your work.
Wondering how not to spoil your paper with a weak conclusion?
Just avoid the following strategies:
For a better understanding, we prepared two conclusion samples. Compare them and avoid common mistakes in your papers.
👎 Weak Conclusion Example
To conclude, advertising in the USA is an important part of peoples’ lives because it influences individuals’ minds differently. The influence of advertising on a person depends on several factors. Firstly, each type of advertising has its own pros and cons, so it is necessary to take into consideration all these aspects while choosing the way of promotion. Secondly, the age of a customer being exposed to an advertisement also plays a significant role since each age group perceives each type of advertising in an individual way. By the way, the paper did not explore the strategy of celebrity endorsement in promotional campaigns. However, it is worth mentioning that it is the most effective for adults. So, stop being influenced by tricky advertisers! Think rationally! Choose wisely!
👍 Strong Conclusion Example
Advertising has a significant influence on people in the USA. The effect of advertising on a person depends on two factors: a type of advertising being used to promote a product or service and the age of a potential consumer. Firstly, each type targets a specific audience and intends to bring a specific value. Secondly, various age groups perceive each type of advertising in an individual way. Therefore, the choice of an advertising strategy always relies on the background of the potential target customers for a product or a service.
✅ Conclusion Writing Checklist
Have you finished writing your conclusion? Now, it’s time to make sure that your closing paragraph is flawless!
Our team created a conclusion writing checklist for you. Answer these questions and make adjustments to your essay, if needed.
Is your thesis statement restated properly?
Did you highlight the significance of the explored topic?
Did you avoid presenting new facts, evidence, details in your conclusion?
Are your key points summarized in a logical manner?
Does your conclusion provide a sense of closure?
Or simply use our conclusion generator and be sure that your closing paragraph is strong enough! The writing process will become more pleasurable with our conclusion maker!
❓ Conclusion Writer: FAQ
- How to Write a Conclusion (With Tips and Examples) - Indeed
- Ending the Essay: Conclusions
- How to write a conclusion to an essay - BBC Bitesize
- Conclusions – The Writing Center • University of North Carolina
- Writing the Conclusion Chapter: the Good, the Bad and the Missing
Studying / Writing Tools
Essay Conclusion Generator
Stuck at the end of your paper and not sure where to turn? We know it’s always good to go out on a high note and leave your reader wanting more. But what if you’re not sure how to do that? Well, don’t fret—our conclusion generator is here to help you hit that note over and over again. We take the words you’ve already used, the points you’ve already made, and the title that ties it all together to understand what you’ve been saying in your paper. Then we process all that data and turn out a perfect concluding essay for you. We’re making writing easy again!
How to Use:
This is a simple tool to use and all it requires is your title, your text, and a click of a button. First, enter the title of your paper into the appropriate box. This helps the generator get an idea of what your paper is about. Second, enter the text of your essay into the box below. The generator scans the text to find the thesis and main points. Then it uses that information to develop a concluding paragraph for you.
Conclusion Generator Results
Why use an essay conclusion generator.
Writing is an art—that’s all there is to it. Now we’re not talking about the Jackson Pollack kind of art where you get to splatter a bunch of colors across a canvas and then promote it as modern and meaningful—because to get noticed for that kind of art you have to know the right kind of people. Chances are you’re here because you don’t know the right kind of people. But, come to think of it, now that you’re here maybe you are finally meeting the right kind. Why? Because we’re the kind of people who want to help. We’re not going to tell your Pollack-like painted words are beautiful and throw money at you. No. But we will help craft that essay you’re struggling with. That’s what we do.
This conclusion generator is just one of many tools we offer, but it helps in a unique way that relates specifically to the art of making a great paper. How so? You see, every essay should have a beginning, a middle and an end—just like every great drama (as Aristotle used to say, you know). Sophocles’ Oedipus was considered the greatest example of a tragic drama by the Philosopher because, for one thing, it had a beginning, middle and end. Can you imagine what Aristotle would have thought of it if the play had cut off early, leaving the audience hanging on the edge of a cliff?
Well, he would have felt about the same way your reader feels if you write a big, beautiful essay with a beginning, middle but no end. Granted, in drama there’s a little payoff called catharsis—but in essay writing the payoff is essentially the final message: the Jerry Springer moment where he leaves you with a final thought, a parting few words to think about on your way home. That’s why writing a conclusion is so important. It is more than just rehashing your introduction and restating your thesis. It is about giving your reader that final scoop of ice cream—the one you’ve been holding back. He wasn’t even sure you had it but then, all of a sudden there it is! That’s what a great conclusion can be like.
So of course that brings the pressure, doesn’t it? You got your thesis. You got your intro. You wrote the body and gave every paragraph a main point. You finished that then the old mind went blank. Happens to the best of us. You’ve written your paper—and now what? You hit all the points you wanted to make and the last thing you want to do is go back through them all again. You’re exhausted. You’re out of gas.
What we did to design our generator was to think of what a great conclusion needs. A great conclusion should remind the reader in short summation of the main points of your essay. Your reader is about to go out the door, so you have to make sure he goes out with the right thoughts in his head. Don’t just repeat verbatim what you stated in your opening paragraph. Hit those points with a new set of words so that they seem both fresh and familiar at the same time. That way they stay embedded in the brain and the reader finds himself reflecting on them over time. Like a movie that you can’t get out of your head, an essay that concludes well can make up for all of its earlier sins and transgressions.
That’s why this generator helps. It gets you where you need to be and shows you what you need to do to wrap it up all nice and pretty with a bow on top. Think of your essay as a Christmas gift for someone you love. Are you really just going to hand it over unwrapped? That’s what you would be doing without a great conclusion. So use this generator and gift wrap that essay the way it should be. Your reader deserves it for reading all the way through after all.
Give Your Paper the Ending it Deserves
Whether you think of an essay conclusion as gift wrapping or as a wrap up, it makes no difference. The key to creating a great conclusion is to think about what your overall essay has been about and then write a set of new words inspired by that essence. The reader should feel that essence through and through. A quickly written conclusion that fails to tap into the essence will feel rushed and unsatisfactory. The reader will feel that after a great introduction and good meeting he got blown off at the end and not taken seriously. The reader wants to go out on a high not a low. So take a little extra time with your conclusion. Think of it as the last time you will see your reader, the last time you will get to say goodbye. Think of everything you’ve been through together in terms of your essay and then give the reader your final thought.
Our conclusion generator can help to find that final thought. If you’re brain is parched and thirsting for assistance, look no further because we’ve got the thirst quencher for you. This generator takes the text you’ve written, looks it over, then tells you want conclusion it should have. It digests the data and distils its essence and presents it for the reader like a new pearl on burnished silver. That’s what every great writer tries to do with his conclusion. Every essay needs one and every reader deserves one. Otherwise you’re basically sending him out into the cold without a final drink to keep him warm on the ride home, without a final thought to give him something to think about as he goes to sleep, without a final summation of all the things that matter.
Join thousands of other students and "spark your studies."
Register now for FREE and get Unlimited Access to all Studying & Writing Tools.
You’ve reached your preview limit this month
Already a Study Spark member? Log In
or Contact customer support in case of any questions.
Your customer service team resolved my issue in minutes!
Study Spark - providing your mind the spark it needs to help improve your grades.
©2020 Study Spark LLC.
- EXPLORE Coupons Tech Help Pro Random Article About Us Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- EDIT Edit this Article
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
- Log in / Sign up
- Education and Communications
- College University and Postgraduate
- Academic Writing
How to Write a Conclusion
Last Updated: July 15, 2023
Template and Sample Conclusion
This article was co-authored by Christopher Taylor, PhD and by wikiHow staff writer, Danielle Blinka, MA, MPA . Christopher Taylor is an Adjunct Assistant Professor of English at Austin Community College in Texas. He received his PhD in English Literature and Medieval Studies from the University of Texas at Austin in 2014. This article has been viewed 463,645 times.
Writing the introduction and body of a paper is a big accomplishment. Now you need to write your conclusion. Writing a conclusion can feel difficult, but it's easier if you plan ahead. First, format your conclusion by revisiting your thesis, summarizing your arguments, and making a final statement. Then, re-read and revise your conclusion to make it effective.
- Let’s say your thesis reads, “Allowing students to visit the library during lunch improves campus life and supports academic achievement because it encourages reading, allows students to start assignments early, and provides a refuge for students who eat alone.”
- You might restate it as, “Evidence shows students who have access to their school’s library during lunch check out more books and are more likely to complete their homework; additionally, students aren’t forced to eat alone.”
- You might write, “According to data, students checked out more books when they were allowed to visit their library during lunch, used that time to do research and ask for help with homework, and reported feeling less alone at lunch time. This shows that opening up the library during lunch can improve student life and academic performance."
- If you’re writing an argument essay, address the opposing argument, as well. You might write, “Although administrators worry that students will walk the halls instead of going to the library, schools that allow students into the library during lunch reported less behavioral issues during lunch than schools that don’t allow students in the library. Data show that students were spending that time checking out more books and working on homework assignments.”  X Trustworthy Source Purdue Online Writing Lab Trusted resource for writing and citation guidelines Go to source
- Call your reader to action . For example, “By working with school administrators, Greenlawn ISD can increase academic achievement by letting students use the library during lunch.”
- End with a warning . You might write, “If students aren’t allowed to use the library during lunch, they are missing out on a valuable learning opportunity they’ll never get back.”
- Evoke an image . Write, “Next year, students at Greenlawn could be gathered around a table in the library reading or broadening their minds.”
- Compare your topic to something universal to help your reader relate . You might write, “Everyone knows how stressful it is to have a planner full of assignments, so having extra time to work on them during lunch would be a great relief to many students.”
- Show why the issue is significant. Write, "Giving students more time to spend in the library will help them become more comfortable spending time there, which also helps the library's mission."
- Predict what would happen if your ideas are implemented . Say, “Next year, students at Greenlawn could increase their academic achievements, but results will only happen if they can use the library during lunch.”
- End with a compelling quote . For instance, "As author Roald Dahl once said, 'If you are going to get anywhere in life, you have to read a lot of books.'"
- You could also ask your instructor if you can see an example of a well-written conclusion to give you an idea about what they expect you to write.
- If you want to use an introductory phrase, use a stronger one like “based on the evidence” or “ultimately.” You might also begin your first sentence with a word like “although,” “while,” or “since.”  X Trustworthy Source University of North Carolina Writing Center UNC's on-campus and online instructional service that provides assistance to students, faculty, and others during the writing process Go to source
- Additionally, avoid “to conclude,” “in summary,” or “in closing.”
- For example, you may have opened your introduction with an anecdote, quote, or image. Bring it back up in your conclusion. Similarly, if you opened with a rhetorical question, you might offer a potential answer in your conclusion.
- For example, you wouldn’t want to end your essay about allowing students to use the library during lunch by stating, “As the evidence shows, using the library at lunch is a great way to improve student performance because they are more likely to do their homework. On a survey, students reported using the library to do research, ask homework questions, and finish their assignments early.” This leaves out your points about students reading more and having a place to spend their lunch period if they don’t like eating in the cafeteria.
- If you have introduced something you think is really important for your paper, go back through the body paragraphs and look for somewhere to add it. It’s better to leave it out of the paper than to include it in the conclusion.
- If something doesn’t make sense or your conclusion seems incomplete, revise your conclusion so that your ideas are clear.
- It’s helpful to read your entire paper as a whole to make sure it all comes together.
- Don’t put any evidence or statistics in your conclusion. This information belongs in the body of your paper.  X Trustworthy Source University of North Carolina Writing Center UNC's on-campus and online instructional service that provides assistance to students, faculty, and others during the writing process Go to source Thanks Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
- Make sure you aren’t simply repeating what you’ve written earlier. While you want to restate your ideas, present them in a new way for the reader. Thanks Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
- Don’t write your conclusion until you’ve written the entire paper. It’ll be much easier to come up with your concluding thoughts after the body of the paper is written. Thanks Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
- Never copy someone else’s words or ideas without giving them credit, as this is plagiarism. If you are caught plagiarizing part of your paper, even just the conclusion, you’ll likely face severe academic penalties. Thanks Helpful 4 Not Helpful 2
- Don’t express any doubts you may have about your ideas or arguments. Whenever you share your ideas, assume the role of expert.  X Research source Thanks Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
You Might Also Like
- ↑ http://writing2.richmond.edu/writing/wweb/conclude.html
- ↑ https://writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/conclusions/
- ↑ https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/argument_papers/conclusions.html
- ↑ https://writingcenter.fas.harvard.edu/pages/ending-essay-conclusions
About This Article
Writing a conclusion can seem difficult, but it’s easier if you think of it as a place to sum up the point of your paper. Begin your conclusion by restating your thesis, but don’t repeat it word-for-word. Then, use 1-2 sentences to summarize your argument, pulling together all of your points to explain how your evidence supports the thesis. End the paper with a statement that makes the reader think, like evoking a strong image or concluding with a call to action. Keep reading for tips on how to avoid cliches in your conclusion! Did this summary help you? Yes No
- Send fan mail to authors
Reader Success Stories
Sep 26, 2020
Did this article help you?
Aug 28, 2020
Oct 18, 2017
Dec 10, 2017
Jun 19, 2017
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Develop the tech skills you need for work and life
Use Our Effective Conclusion Generator – Get Mistake-Free Text
Or try service with sample text.
The ending of a paper shows how the content has been evolved through the main part. The body is a summary of the information. Struggling is essential for some students while writing a strong ending. Then, a professional summarize tool or conclusion maker comes in hand! A conclusion generator makes the lives of every student much easier. You need to be able to quickly and effectively generate the needed ending? Our summarize helper is in hand!
What Is the Process of Writing a Conclusion From the Software?
Our conclusion paragraph generator made to be as simple as possible. All you need to do is to highlight the text you want to outline and paste it into the box. Use the drop-down menu to choose the length you want to have and then just get an effective write my conclusion generator.
The online conclusion generator is almost instant that’s why you don’t have to wait for months of dreams and finish in seconds.
Advantages of the Conclusion Maker Placed Here
The essay conclusion generator could provide you with the report with just a few clicks. You don’t have to ask yourself writing a conclusion and it is completely free to use at any time, really simple, huh?
Any writing tool even our one, the software is not actually able to fully comprehend the writing. As with all generators of this type, you need to proofread several times and make some changes by yourself. That is why you’d need to hire a qualified conclusion writer.
Through the services you also benefit from:
- Free proofreading on all services to eliminate any possibility of errors
- Guaranteed original writing
- On-time delivery even if you need support in a hurry
- Fully confidential help at a low price
- Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back
Benefit From Our Conclusion Maker , Whatever Subject You Have
Ending paragraphs in academic papers have conclusions. They rephrase general ideas of theses, articles, dissertations, and other papers to provide the study results. Proper conclusions increase the value of work and mark students may receive. However, not every student succeeds in writing it well enough. It is important to pay more attention here. Final paragraphs do not require the presentation of new information. Nevertheless, they show the understanding of scientific study by students. Thus, you can find on our summarizing website a great tool – a conclusion generator that helps write high-quality results of different works. The automatic generator is available for everyone.
Customers can make professional conclusions based on main paragraphs. With the generator’s versatility, students easily have key points properly represented in conclusions of academic papers. It is much easier to use the conclusion maker than you think. The endings of academic papers should consist of the most important points you have written about. As you are the author, you easily find them for an automatic generator. The next step involves you copying-pasting paragraphs in the conclusion writer box. Under the generator, customers select a preferable word number.
Larger academic papers like thesis and diplomas often require more words. Always check requirements for your text with teachers before using a generator. Finally, students just press Summarize button, which launches the generator. After several seconds, your conclusion is ready. The generator is free to use multiple times. Most academic papers require having keyword lists. With this conclusion paragraph generator , users can also get them. Customers simply paste their work into the generator and wait for two-three seconds. Such lists contain words according to their frequency with value. Our conclusion sentence generator offers benefits:
- Time-saving – stop worrying about spending hours making decent conclusions.
- Effortless – only several clicks and sentences are ready.
- Format versatility – use generator for essays, articles, and other academic papers.
- A multitude of tries – no limits on using an automatic generator.
Every customer receives all benefits with conclusion creator , which is free to use without registration. Such an automatic generator greatly simplifies the writing process.
Essay Conclusion Generator | High Speed & Accuracy Guaranteed
All students receive marks based on the quality of their works. Professors often pay more attention to introductions and endings. Our essay conclusion generator may create decent ending sentences. However, users should always review them after using a generator. You should know that an automatic generator does not always define the most important information. Thus, proofreading after conclusion paragraph maker is an obligatory step before submission. Privacy is another advantage that customers receive with our writing service. We care about keeping personal information protected. While ordering some services, customers simply receive id numbers. Thus, users remain incognito while receiving wonderful text writing services.
Plagiarism is what students should avoid in their works. As they analyze various sources while studying a specific case, borrowing phrases and sentences is common. However, texts should contain only original sentences. From our experts, customers order plagiarism-free papers that arrive in a short time. Professional writers help students by accomplishing various writing tasks. It involves not only formatting sentences for the conclusion but also crafting academic papers from scratch. We are proud of our specialists as they easily cover various subjects. With professional assistance, customers receive guaranteed top marks. By hiring expert writers, clients get:
- High-quality papers.
- Completely original texts.
- Fast on-time delivery.
- Adherence to all formatting styles.
- Diploma holders on matching subjects.
All these benefits customers can get with our professionals. Some students prefer writing conclusions without automatic generators. However, achieving perfect scores is not simple. Our experts always ready to help. Before sending texts to clients, we proofread them to improve overall quality. Stop wasting time on writing long, complicated paragraphs. Use the conclusion sentence maker to save time. If you want a stronger quality guarantee, professional writers always ready to help and deliver conclusions according to deadlines. Simply place an order to score top marks for conclusions in academic texts.
Use our machine to provide you with a quick and easy outline or turn to experts for professional assistance!
Free Online Conclusion Generator
It enhances your essay and makes final words memorable
Here is Your Summary:
Summary may not be 100% accurate. Get professional help for better results.
Want To Know How It Works?
1 Copy the text you need to summarize.
2 Insert your text into the conclusion summarizer box.
3 Click “Summarize” and create final words for your essay!
Why Should You Try The Conclusion Generator?
Free of charge.
Unlimited checks are available at any time. The summary typer service works for you 24/7 with no registration needed.
The texts you check are not saved in the system or used anywhere for the purposes of third parties.
Easy to Use
No emails required and the comparable view is available. You can use all types of papers in the conclusion sentence generator and get results in 5 seconds.
Free Conclusion Generator for Your Essay
Have you ever written an essay only to find that summarizing everything you’ve said into a conclusion is the hardest part? All students have been there at some point. It can often be the most challenging part of the hard work because it needs to tie together an essay and persuade your point of view.
Reiterating the introduction is one of the most common mistakes people make when writing a conclusion. They think this is what works and will get them top marks, but if a lecturer or teacher re-reads the opening statements, in summary, they will be less than impressed. Seeing as it such a common problem we've developed an essay conclusion generator that takes any needed parts of a paper.
How Our Summary Generator Works
We’ve designed our essay summary generator to be super easy to use. You enter the information you want into the tool, and it will summarize the text in a matter of seconds. The free summarizer tool provides paragraphs with some key works cited and offers closure on the topic. An essential for any good conclusion.
The automatic conclusion writer tool will always make a free from plagiarism and link back to the necessary paragraphs while redefining one of the key arguments, which is the recommended approach by the Harvard College Writing Centre.
You’re worried because your conclusion is still not perfect?
Order custom writing service to make your essay stronger!
The Benefits of Using Our Conclusion Maker for Essays
Using our ready built concluding sentence generator offers a whole range of benefits, like:
- It’s totally free – the service is completely free to use, and always will be
- Peace of mind – conclusions are tedious, and our generator will provide high quality help
- Any format available – whether you are writing a research paper, thesis or homework paper our conclusion generator is suitable for all formats
- Quick and easy – the generator works in just a few seconds
- Can be used multiple times – there’s no free trials, subscription requirements or limits, you can use our generator as much as you need to
Using a free conclusion generator is a good way to get ideas for a thesis conclusion because it offers guidance and showcases ways of writing that are not too repetitive. Broadening language horizons and giving readers ideas on how to create brilliant summaries is something we are passionate about. You can decide if the generator captured your ideas effectively, although we are confident it will.
What Makes a Really Good Conclusion?
We’ve touched on it before but knowing what makes a good conclusion and an essay hook is what sets our service apart. We don’t just rehash the statements used in the paragraphs, we delve further. A conclusion should always be sure of itself and not apologize. It should reference an original source that has been used either in the first paragraph or throughout. A well-written summary should also use simple language, it doesn’t need to be overcomplicated and should convince the reader one more time of the point a person is trying to make.
A conclusion should also always redefine the argument. We have made sure that this is considered in our online conclusion builder. Our service allows you to use it as a guide for any future work. The development has had input from several professional and experienced writers who have offered guidance on what makes the best conclusions. Implementing this means we are providing the best we can to students.
So, How Did It All Start?
Our vision was simple. We wanted to create a tangible summary typer that would benefit students of all levels. We brainstormed the ideas with academic writers and found that for most people conclusions were the hardest to nail because they had been stuck in essay writing mode for so long re-reading and trying to summarize their topic felt arduous. We went through several beta phases and finally nailed the product. Since then we’ve been helping students all over the world with online conclusion generator, and we hope to continue to help many more who decide to use our service.
Need More Help With Conclusion Paragraph Maker?
If you’re struggling with a range of university papers, we also offer sample essays and guides to students who might have difficulty with getting to grips with university writing. Our essays can be used for inspiration and can benefit students who struggle with understanding academic writing. We know it can take a while to get used to. We cover any essay level from undergraduate theses, to masters and Ph.D. level. Having a well put together example is often all it takes for students to be inspired and create something brilliant that will help further their academic results.
We also offer a 24/7 support team who can answer any queries you might shave on university topics. We have an exceptional team of writers working for us, and we pair students with writers who are best suited to their needs so the process can be as collaborative and beneficial to them as possible. We cover a variety of disciplines in writing. If you feel you need that little bit of extra help, then our free conclusion paragraph generator is only a few clicks away. Let's start to a bright and successful university career with GradeFixer!
We can help you get a better grade and deliver your task on time!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
- How It Works?
Online Conclusion Generator
Paste an essay, paragraph, article or any other text in the form below and click “Generate!” That’s it! We’ll return a 10-sentence summary for you to read.
16,000 characters left
Summary Ratio is %
The summary doesn't seem good enough? Ask our experts for help
Imagine yourself reading an essay. It is full of bright examples, fascinating ideas, and persuasive arguments. The literary devices, which the author uses, make you astonished. You are coming to an end, and your enjoyment ruins in one moment.
The writer composed a weak conclusion that derailed all the efforts. As a result, the essay looks raw and completely unprofessional.
A conclusion plays a vital role in the successful essay composing. You may have a well-developed introduction and the main body, which makes your reader admire your writing skills. But what if the ending of your paper is not impressive enough? The overall opinion of the essay will be spoiled. That is why a remarkable conclusion is a key element of successful work.
The conclusion composing is a challenging part of essay writing. Have you ever dreamed about an automatic tool that would develop an effective conclusion instead of you? Yes?
Then, we have good news for you!
Our team of professionals created a perfect conclusion generator. Ease your struggles and use it for your next essay on any topic. And check out the tips below that we prepared for your success.
- 🥇 Generator’s Goal
- ✒️ A Good Conclusion
- 🚶 Revisit the Intro
- 😲 Make Them Wonder
- 💅 Polish the Ending
- ⛔ Mistakes to Avoid
🥇 The Goal of Conclusion Generator
Are you tired of constant troubles with remarkable essay ending composing? Turn to our conclusion paragraph maker, and your life will become easier! In case you might be asking yourself what the benefits of using the device are, here is the answer:
- You will save your precious time. How long does it take for you to develop a well-structured conclusion? A half an hour? An hour? Maybe an hour and a half? With our conclusion generator, you will make it much quicker. You are lucky because you will even have time for a cup of coffee!
- Our tool will help you to ensure the logical structure of your conclusion. Sometimes, it happens that the reader cannot follow the idea of the essay because of the unstructured ending. It is not a problem anymore! Our device will help you to overcome this obstacle.
- You will not forget any useful argument with our conclusion paragraph maker. A successful ending of the paper includes all the key points from the body paragraphs. Use our generator, and don’t worry that you are missing some significant points.
- See the various editions of the same conclusion. Just try to change the settings. Isn’t it a great possibility to analyze all the options and choose the best one? Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Our conclusion generator will also send you in the right direction. You can revise your body paragraphs if you see that the argumentation is weak. Think about it: our tool will not only make a powerful conclusion for you. It will also help you to improve the main body of your essay!
- Do you need to see the short version of the document? Our tool will help you with that. Just press the right button and enjoy the result!
✒️ What Makes a Good Conclusion
No matter how you decided to compose the ending of your essay. With our conclusion tool or by yourself, there is some useful information for you. Follow our instructions, and your writing process will be smoother and more pleasurable!
So, how does a good conclusion look like?
It revisits a thesis statement and complements it. Rearrange the keywords from your introduction and use them in your conclusion. This trick will help you to establish a connection between the beginning and the ending of the essay.
Restating the thesis statement in your conclusion is crucial. It gives your readers more chances to get the idea of your essay.
It sums up the key points and the core of each paragraph. A competent conclusion consists of the main ideas from each body paragraph. You can use the keyword from the main body to highlight the significance of the details at the end of your paper.
A small note: Make sure that you are not copying the entire sentences. Paraphrase your ideas and make them more precise.
It provides a more in-depth insight into the overall piece of writing, explaining the relevance. A conclusion is a perfect place to explain the importance of the topic. Let your readers understand how they can benefit, considering your viewpoint. The compelling proving of the idea’s relevance will make your essay more dynamic.
It gives the reader a sense of closure and the final impression. Use your conclusion to wrap up your ideas in the essay. Also, try to include a final memorable thought at the end of your paper. It will leave a positive impression on your readers. Don’t forget about our conclusion tool! It will help you to fit all the requirements of the successful essay ending.
⚡ Tips on Writing an Essay Conclusion
We have already discussed that conclusion writing is not the simplest task. It requires a lot of time, effort, and inspiration. To make your life easier and save your time, we developed an exceptional generator. Your essay will look very professional if you use it!
Still, want to try your writing skills and compose a conclusion paragraph yourself? You are a brave and highly-motivated person, though.
But wait, let us tell you something!
Our team gathered the most helpful tips on how to make a conclusion in one place. Below, you can find a wide variety of ideas. Let’s dive deeper into the issue of the successful ending of the essay.
🚶 Revisit the Introduction
The introduction and the conclusion have to create a “frame” around your essay. It makes your paper well-structured. Besides, it helps your readers to follow up with your ideas. The best way to create the “frame” is to restate your thesis statement at the end of your paper.
Start your conclusion by reminding your reader what you decided to argue. Then, show how you succeeded in it. The repeating and complementing of your thesis statement will help you to emphasize the development of your thoughts.
Keep in mind: You have no reason to worry if the introduction and the conclusion seem a little similar. They have to be strongly connected. However, avoid copy-pasting the full sentences. Always paraphrase your ideas and use synonyms to enrich your essay with sophisticated vocabulary.
The summary of the key points in the concluding paragraph is quite helpful. But let us share with you one secret. Don’t just summarize your ideas, synthesize them. The implementation of this trick will put your essay one level above and make it more advanced.
How do you synthesize?
The technique differs slightly from summarization. Here, you don't just repeat your arguments and supporting evidence. You combine them. During the essay writing process, demonstrate the logical connection between the key points. By doing this, you will help your readers to see the holistic picture of your thoughts.
The last paragraph of your paper will become more impressive if you use this method in it. So, improve your writing skills by master the technique of synthesizing!
☝️ Explain the Relevance of Your Findings
Are you very interested in reading the essay about the risks of sugar overconsumption? But what if the author will explain why the topic is relatable for you in conclusion?
For instance: The limitation in sugar consumption reduces the risks of type II diabetes development. The writer may point it out at the end of the essay. You want to stay healthy, right? Then, you will perceive the paper from another perspective. Then, you can reevaluate the author’s arguments.
To explain the relevance, you need to highlight the reason why you wrote and what you wrote. While creating the argumentative essay conclusion, clarify why your ideas are appropriate.
An insightful hint: Demonstrate to the people how they will benefit from following your views. It will have a positive influence on the general readers’ impression.
😲 Make Your Readers Wonder
Be careful here! You don’t need to give ground for doubt about your position. State your opinion regarding the topic explicitly and clearly, so the audience can get your idea.
But how can you make your readers wonder? Try this trick: finish your essay by putting your point of view into a broader perspective. The readers will raise new questions to consider after reading your paper.
Consider this: You may have discussed the positive effects of innovations for businesses. In your conclusion, give the readers a chance to think about some possible ways of their implementation. Such an ending of the paper will leave your readers’ interest fastened to your topic.
Moreover, your introduction has to narrow down the focus with the flow of development. In contrast, a compelling conclusion moves from one specific idea to the broader thought.
💅 Polish Your Concluding Sentence
The last sentence of your essay plays the most crucial role. With a compelling conclusion sentence, you will leave a positive impression on your readers. Are you wondering how does a successful ending of the essay look like? We will help you to figure it out!
Your paper will impress your readers if you finish it with the final memorable thought, call to action, or inspiring idea. Try to make your concluding sentence as meaningful and useful as possible. If you feel that it is not powerful enough, revise and rewrite it. Search for the most appropriate words to deliver your thoughts accurately.
Don’t make your final sentence too long. It has to be concise and memorable! Do your best until you reach the best version of the last sentence of your essay.
Do you doubt your writing skills? Are you uncertain of the insightfulness of your final sentence? Do not worry! Use our conclusion generator and enjoy the stunning result!
⛔ Mistakes to Avoid When Concluding an Essay
The conclusion writing is quite a meticulous work. You should finish the essay dynamically and remarkably, right? Then, you have to take a lot of aspects into consideration.
Unfortunately, very often, students get overwhelmed with a considerable number of details. As a result, they make a lot of mistakes that mar the impression of the entire paper.
But we have good news for you!
Our team created the list of the most common mistakes. Take a look at them and make your essay even more professional by avoiding those errors.
Don't provide new arguments or evidence. Do you remember what an effective conclusion is? It is a summary and synthesis of all the main points stated in the body paragraphs. Therefore, do not add any additional arguments. You should've made your point in the previous parts.
Firstly, you will not be able to develop the new argument fully and give relevant supporting evidence. Secondly, any extra information will confuse your readers. They will not feel a sense of closure.
Here is where our essay conclusion generator will be helpful. While using it, you don’t have to worry about any unwanted problems. You can be sure that any inappropriate information will not come to light.
Don't simply restate the thesis from the introduction. The thesis statement only gives the reader the idea of the essay. What helps the audience to examine the topic on a deep level is the main body. Thus, in your conclusion, try to connect your thesis statement with the main point you developed throughout the paper.
Let us share with you another tip.
Retell the introduction and link it with the new insight. Make sure you can infer it from the argumentation. It will help you to end the essay properly, giving your readers a sense of closure.
Don't quote. Generally, quotations are useful in making your essay more professional. A quote in the body part can prove the credibility of your ideas.
A conclusion paragraph of your essay shouldn’t contain any quotes, though. Finishing a paper differs from doing so with a speech, as new quotations will look forced and unnecessary. Remember? You are not supposed to provide any new arguments in your conclusion.
No new ideas— no need for new quotations.
So, resist quoting anything in the conclusion of your paper. You have several body paragraphs to do so to support your arguments.
Don't add ambiguous expressions or redundant phrases. A straight to point conclusion is key to a successful essay. Don’t try to make your paper more interesting by adding different controversial ideas at the end. It will only confuse your readers.
Make sure your conclusion is straightforward and clearly expresses your viewpoint regarding the topic. Keep the fluffy language and ambiguous phrases for your philosophical thoughts. Your essay can only suffer from them.
Don't make it long. The main aim of the conclusion is to summarize or synthesize the arguments concisely. Therefore, it has to be shorter than the previous paragraphs. Making it too long, you’ll lose your readers’ attention. They will not be focused on the main idea.
Have you tried all the possible ways to shorten the ending of your essay? Does it still look too long? Then, use our conclusion sentence generator. Stop spending your time on coming up with an effective essay closure.
➡️ How to summarize an article?
A good summary includes a well-restated thesis statement and the main points of the article. Introduce the key elements coherently and clearly, providing information solely from the text. Avoid going too deep in details and minor ideas. Make sure your summary hits all the targets of the article.
➡️ How to write a summary essay?
First and foremost, precisely examine the original text. While reading, highlight the main ideas of each paragraph. Ideally, one sentence of the summary has to reflect the key point of one paragraph of the original text. Make sure your essay is coherent and follows the author’s style.
➡️ How to write a concluding sentence?
You have to make your concluding sentence memorable because it leaves the final impression on the reader. Use the most appropriate words to make it dynamic! Avoid including ambiguous expressions to prevent your readers from getting puzzled. The last sentence has to inspire people, not confuse.
➡️ How to end an argumentative essay?
The best way to end an argumentative essay is to prove the significance of your arguments. Let your readers understand why the topic is relevant to them. Explain how they can benefit from considering your ideas. Also, push your readers to investigate the issue on a deeper level.
➡️ What is the best way to summarize a paragraph online?
Use our generator and enjoy the flawlessness of your paper! Our tool is handy in strong conclusions making. You don’t need to worry about a lack of time and inspiration. Our generator will help you even with the most challenging assignment!
Thanks for reading this far! Enjoy our conclusion generator and share it with friends who may need it.
- Ending the Essay, Conclusions: Pat Bellanca, for the Writing Center at Harvard University
- Essay Conclusion: OWLL, Massey University of New Zealand
- Writing Effective Conclusions: Writer's Web, Writing Center, University of Richmond
- Conclusions: The Writing Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Strategies for Writing a Conclusion: The Write Place, LEO, Literacy Education Online
- Writing Paragraphs: Using English for Academic Purposes
- How to Write a Conclusion Paragraph, Essay Writing: K12 Reader, Reading Instruction Resources
- Conclusions: Writing Resources, Hamilton College
- Compelling Conclusions: Jennifer Janechek, Writing Commons
- Writing Conclusions: Writing Guides, Indiana University Bloomington
Take a look at Samples of our essays. Impressed, aren’t you?
We make each of your custom research papers unique! We will do everything to lead you to stunning success. You will always be on top with Writing-Services.org.
So hurry up! Buy your essays from professional experts’ services!
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay: 10 Examples of Conclusion Paragraphs
How to write a conclusion for an essay? When it comes to writing an essay, the conclusion is often overlooked as just a summary of the main points. However, a strong conclusion can leave a lasting impression on the reader and tie together all the ideas presented in the essay. In this article, we will explore different strategies for writing an effective conclusion and provide some examples to help you get started.
How To Write a Conclusion for an Essay
Understanding the Purpose of a Conclusion
A conclusion is an essential part of any essay, and it serves a crucial role in summarizing your arguments and providing closure to your readers. In this section, we will discuss the role and importance of a conclusion in an essay.
Role of a Conclusion
The primary role of a conclusion is to bring closure to your essay by summarizing your arguments and restating your thesis statement. It is the final opportunity to leave a lasting impression on your readers and persuade them to take action or think differently about the topic.
Additionally, a conclusion can also provide a sense of completion to your essay by tying up any loose ends and addressing any counterarguments or opposing viewpoints. It should leave your readers with a clear understanding of your position and the significance of your arguments.
Importance of a Strong Conclusion
A strong conclusion can make a significant impact on the overall effectiveness of your essay. It can leave a lasting impression on your readers and persuade them to take action or think differently about the topic.
A weak or poorly written conclusion, on the other hand, can undermine the credibility of your arguments and leave your readers with a sense of confusion or dissatisfaction. It can also fail to provide closure to your essay and leave your readers with unanswered questions or unresolved issues.
To ensure that your conclusion is strong and effective, you should consider the following tips:
- Restate your thesis statement in a new and compelling way.
- Summarize your main arguments and provide a clear and concise summary of your essay.
- Address any counterarguments or opposing viewpoints and explain why your position is the most valid.
- Provide a call to action or suggest further research or exploration on the topic.
In conclusion, a conclusion is an essential part of any essay, and it serves a crucial role in summarizing your arguments and providing closure to your readers. A strong conclusion can leave a lasting impression on your readers and persuade them to take action or think differently about the topic. By following the tips provided in this section, you can ensure that your conclusion is strong and effective.
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay
Restating the thesis.
One of the most important elements of your conclusion is restating your thesis. This means that you should rephrase your thesis statement in a way that reminds the reader of the main point of your essay. By doing so, you can help ensure that your reader leaves with a clear understanding of your argument.
Summarizing Main Points
In addition to restating your thesis, it can be helpful to summarize the main points of your essay. This can help tie together any loose ends and ensure that your reader understands the full scope of your argument. When summarizing your main points, be sure to be concise and avoid repeating information that you have already covered.
Finally, you should include a closing statement in your conclusion. This should be a sentence or two that leaves a lasting impression on your reader. You may want to consider ending with a thought-provoking question, a call to action, or a memorable quote. Whatever you choose, make sure that it is relevant to your essay and leaves a lasting impression.
Writing Techniques for Effective Conclusions
Using a quote.
One way to add impact to your conclusion is to use a relevant quote. This can be a quote from a famous person, a line from a poem or song, or even a quote from one of the sources you’ve used in your essay. The key is to choose a quote that adds depth and meaning to your conclusion.
For example, if you’re writing an essay about the importance of education, you might conclude with a quote from Nelson Mandela : “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” This quote not only reinforces the importance of education but also adds a powerful emotional element to your conclusion.
Posing a Question
Another effective technique for writing a conclusion is to pose a thought-provoking question. This can be a rhetorical question or a question that requires further exploration. The goal is to leave your reader thinking about the topic long after they’ve finished reading your essay.
For example, if you’re writing an essay about climate change, you might conclude with a question like: “What kind of world do we want to leave for future generations?” This question encourages your reader to consider the long-term implications of climate change and can leave a lasting impact.
Making a Prediction
Finally, you can use your conclusion to make a prediction about the future. This can be a prediction about the topic you’ve been discussing or a prediction about the impact your essay will have on the reader. The goal is to leave your reader with a sense of hope or inspiration.
For example, if you’re writing an essay about the importance of volunteer work, you might conclude with a prediction like: “As more people become involved in volunteer work, we can look forward to a brighter, more compassionate future.” This prediction not only reinforces the importance of volunteer work but also leaves the reader feeling inspired to make a difference.
Conclusion Paragraph Examples
Example from a literary essay.
In a literary essay, your conclusion should tie together the various themes and motifs that you’ve explored throughout your essay. Here’s an example of a strong conclusion from a literary essay:
“Overall, the use of symbolism in ‘The Great Gatsby’ highlights the stark contrast between the facade of the American Dream and the harsh reality of life in the 1920s. Through the use of the green light, the valley of ashes, and the eyes of Doctor T.J. Eckleburg, Fitzgerald demonstrates the emptiness and corruption that lies at the heart of the American Dream. By exposing the hollowness of this ideal, Fitzgerald challenges us to consider what truly gives our lives meaning.”
Example from a Research Paper
In a research paper, your conclusion should summarize your findings and explain the implications of your research. Here’s an example of a strong conclusion from a research paper:
“In conclusion, our study provides evidence that regular exercise can have a significant impact on reducing the risk of heart disease. Our findings suggest that individuals who engage in regular physical activity are more likely to maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels, as well as reduce their risk of developing other chronic diseases such as diabetes and obesity. These findings have important implications for public health policy and highlight the need for increased efforts to promote physical activity.”
Example from an Argumentative Essay
In an argumentative essay, your conclusion should summarize your main argument and leave your reader with a clear understanding of your position. Here’s an example of a strong conclusion from an argumentative essay:
“Based on the evidence presented, it is clear that the use of performance-enhancing drugs in professional sports is both unethical and dangerous. While some argue that these drugs are necessary to remain competitive in today’s sports landscape, the risks associated with their use far outweigh any potential benefits. It is up to us as a society to take a stand against this practice and demand that our athletes compete on a level playing field, free from the influence of performance-enhancing drugs.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some effective ways to end a conclusion?
One effective way to end a conclusion is to restate the thesis statement in a different way. You can also summarize the main points of your essay and leave the reader with a final thought or a call to action.
How can I write a strong conclusion for a research paper?
To write a strong conclusion for a research paper, you should briefly summarize the main points of the paper and restate the thesis statement. You can also suggest avenues for further research or provide a final thought that leaves a lasting impression on the reader.
What are some words or phrases that can be used to conclude an essay?
Some words and phrases that can be used to conclude an essay include “in conclusion,” “to sum up,” “therefore,” “thus,” “finally,” and “in summary.” However, it’s important to use these words and phrases appropriately and not overuse them.
Can you provide some examples of a conclusion paragraph for a project?
Sure, here’s an example of a conclusion paragraph for a project:
“In conclusion, this project has shown that renewable energy is a viable alternative to fossil fuels. By harnessing the power of wind, solar, and hydroelectricity, we can reduce our dependence on non-renewable resources and mitigate the effects of climate change. While there are still challenges to be overcome, such as cost and infrastructure, the potential benefits of renewable energy make it a promising option for the future.”
How do you write a conclusion for an argumentative essay?
To write a conclusion for an argumentative essay, you should summarize the main points of your argument and restate your thesis statement. You can also provide a final thought or call to action that encourages the reader to take a particular course of action or consider a different perspective.
What is the purpose of a conclusion paragraph in an essay?
The purpose of a conclusion paragraph in an essay is to provide a sense of closure and completeness to the reader. It should summarize the main points of the essay and restate the thesis statement in a different way. Additionally, it can leave the reader with a final thought or a call to action.
Last Updated on August 28, 2023