Free law study resources
Law Dissertation Topics
The law dissertation topics below were written by our expert writers, as a learning aid to help you with your studies. If you are looking for help with your law dissertation topic then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Law Dissertation Topic and Titles Service
Law Dissertation Topics & Related Services
Law dissertation topics (page 1), criminal law dissertation topics.
Example dissertation topic. Last modified: 25th Aug 2022
Here you will find a selection of 12 dissertation topics and ideas on criminal and evidence law. We have provided these law dissertation topics to help you....
Equity and Trusts Law Dissertation Topic Examples
Example dissertation topic. Last modified: 3rd Oct 2019
It is established law that, in order to establish a trust, the settlor must satisfy the three certainties: subject matter, intention......
Jurisprudence Dissertation Topic Examples
This page contains a selection of dissertation topics and ideas on jurisprudence. Feel free to use these topics to help you create your own......
International Commercial and Business Law Dissertation Topics
Here you will find a selection of 12 dissertation topics and ideas on competition, international commercial and business law. Please use these topics to help you create your own law dissertation topics......
International Law Dissertation Topics
We have collated for you a selection of 12 dissertation topics and ideas on European law, international and private international law. You are welcome to use these topics to help you create your own law dissertation topics......
Constitutional Law Dissertation Topics
This page contains a selection of 6dissertation topics and ideas on public, administrative and constitutional law for you. Please use these topics to help you create your own masterpiece......
Land, Housing & Equity Law Dissertation Topics
Here are a selection of example dissertation topics on land, housing & equity law for you. Please feel free to use these topics to help you......
Family Law Dissertation Topic Examples
The decision of K v K (2011) is indeed a landmark case which seized upon the opportunity to undertake a much-needed modernised approach......
Intellectual Property Law Dissertation Topic Examples
A trade secret is a company's particular method or product which enables it to acquire a special advantage over its competitors....
International Law Dissertation Topic Examples
It is undisputed that the Security Councils discretionary power to determine whether a threat to or breach of the peace exists......
Employment Law Dissertation Topics
We have put together a list of 10 dissertation topics and ideas on employment and equality law for you....
Public Law Dissertation Topic Examples
This study will critically examine the heated debate and controversial aspects surrounding the principle of the freedom of speech and the general notion that the press should be granted the freedom of expression as a result......
Medical Law Dissertation Topic Examples
As the curse of assisted suicide looms over Parliament, the debate has become increasingly heated in relation to whether or not it should be legalised....
Human Rights Law Dissertation Topic Examples
This section contains a selection of 12 dissertation topics and ideas on human rights and Immigration law....
Civil Litigation Dissertation Topic Examples
The development of the law on damages for psychiatric harm has attracted potent criticism which tends to focus upon its piecemeal......
Family Law Dissertation Topics
This page contains a selection of dissertation topics and ideas on family law. Please feel free to use these topics......
Company Law Dissertation Topic Examples
Here we have a selection of 10 dissertation topics and ideas on company & partnership law and environmental law......
Competition Law Dissertation Topic Examples
This study will conduct an analysis of competition laws of the EU, Japan and China, with particular focus horizontal agreements....
Commercial Law Dissertation Topic Examples
A central reason for the rise in corruption in the UK over the past years has been the failure of the government to incorporate regional......
Contract and Comparative Law Dissertation Topics
We have listed for you below 10 dissertation topics and ideas on contract and comparative law. Please feel free to use this information......
Tort Law Dissertation Topics
This law area has 12 dissertation topics and ideas on tort, intellectual property and media law. Please use this material to help you in your law studies and to help craft your very own dissertation topic....
Search our Law Dissertation Topics
Tip : If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Salomon"
Law Essay Writing
Law Assignment Writing
Law Dissertation Writing
Search Support Articles
*You can also browse our support articles here >
15,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Meet top uk universities from the comfort of your home, here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
Dissertation Topics in Law for LLM Students
- Updated on
- Feb 23, 2022
The last academic challenge before the completion of your postgraduate degree is a dissertation or thesis. Many students pursuing LLM are often confused while deciding the correct topic for the dissertation as it requires a lot of research. To help you with the dissertation this blog contains ideal law dissertation topics for LLM in India. Keep reading to know more!
This Blog Includes:
How to choose the best dissertation topic, advantages of choosing a good dissertation topic, criminal law dissertation topics, international law dissertation topics, family law dissertation topics, employment law dissertation topics, international commercial law dissertation topics, intellectual property law topics in dissertation, constitutional law topics in dissertation, sports law topics in dissertation, medical law topics in dissertation, commercial law dissertation topics, company law dissertation topics, tort law dissertation topics, eu law dissertation topics, the english legal system and constitutional and administrative law dissertation topics, other legal topics for dissertation.
A lot of research and hard work is required to decide what is a correct and valuable topic for the dissertation or thesis. It is seen in various students that before graduation the dissertation is the last hurdle in the way. It is advised to pursue a topic after valuable research and most importantly that goes with the student’s interests.
Also Read: Dissertation Topics
There are an array of benefits when you choose a good and valuable dissertation topic. These advantages include:
- This helps you in analysis of the topic and deep research.
- Present you with a program to enhance your investigative skills .
- In explaining your subject option, you should be prepared to show how your previous research experiences ended up with great knowledge.
- You can find a degree of education useful for postgraduate research.
Also Read: Law Entrance Exams: India & Abroad
Criminal law is the body of law regulating crime and criminal activities in India. This proves to be an important topic and is interesting as well. Some of the criminal law dissertation topics are:
- A significant Study of Struggle against Girls in India
- Case debate on business trial in India
- An analysis on Terrorism and Lawlessness Against Infants in India
- A survey on Legislation against private terrorism in India
- Significant Evaluation Of Death Cost In India
- An Analysis of Juvenile Justice System and Order in India
- The appearance of the group is in the criminal law process
- The Root Elements of the Infant Mergers
- White-Collar Crime Law in India
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
Also Read: How to Write a Dissertation?
International law dissertation is another amazing topic where you can add your relevant thoughts. Some of the unique international law dissertation topics are:
- What are the significant aspects of collective civil obligations in now’s global order?
- What are the causes that cause application of foreign order at the state standard also complex?
- Figure out the very important issues encountered by establishing universal rules.
- What are the effects of accelerated market restraints on people? Can such a thing be explained?
- What are global challenges encountered by international businessmen, when installing service projects in third group societies?
- What are the effects of letting offenders continue to their native land for action?
- How seeing abuse as a foreign war case will change the position of African people?
- What are the important challenges encountered by companies that are coming in the global travel industry from the ocean.
- What universal rules regulate copy? How should this case be corrected?
- Which governmental law of the UK is sufficiently sufficient to be carried out universally?
Also Read: What is a Dissertation? Meaning, Projects, Report Work
Some of the most important and unique family law dissertation topics are:
- Separation case for father and female representatives of the group, makes it favour any particular gender or is it merely a sense
- Matrimonial act and how it affects women who join without their permission. What is the attitude of decision about made mergers and how can one explain it in the court of decision
- Residential part by step mothers and offspring, how goes on the case provide everybody has their got right and place
- Youth insurance problems in the unified kingdom, which of the state shows to have very trouble with such arguments and why is it so
- Adolescent abuse-is it important to discipline your children and youths? What is the perimeter between youth abuse and correcting your children for setting their limits
- Internal disorder and its effect on the boy and female representatives personally, which of them picks up a greater claim in the mind of order and how can we get rid of that biasness
- Protection problems for separated mothers, how goes on it go and what goes on the statute have to do about protection of the child for each mother
- How looks at the proper form thing if a man is incapable to provide and provide his house owing to lack or scarcity of means
- Long distance communications and their fair significance cut off from the spiritual and artistic attitudes
- Minor job- what are we looking at to abolish it and how goes on our constitutional process set limits and provide that they are found
Also Read: Law Courses
Employment law dissertation enables you to craft perfect research on your thesis or dissertation. Some of the employment law dissertation topics are:
- The link between trade and morality in the UK. An academic context.
- A study of the relation between sports departments and their service contracts.
- The effect of variation in the business decisions of the UK after starting the EU.
- The task of infant employment regulations in the UK. How does the judiciary remain fighting developing youth employment?
- The influence of civil responsibility service in UK regulations.
- A study of the market association in the UK study of the business requirements and principles.
- A provisional review of business decisions in the station waggon part of the UK and EU. Who gets the first job benefit and rights insurance systems?
- An in-depth study of justice fees in the validities of UK legislation.
Also Read: All About PhD Thesis
Some of the international commercial law dissertations you can choose from are:
- An assessment of the enemy-pollution bill in the UK. Its origins and effects on the state leaders.
- A strategic study of the joint cloak and how the decision can pass through it.
- The performance of UK legislation in affecting joint difficulties while preserving major human rights.
- A symposium on the differences enveloping the purview of field 33 groups do 2006 in the UK
- The effects of setting reasonable requirements for the principal’s needs. How does the organisation do well under this?
- An in-depth assessment of economic regulation programs at attending institutions in the UK.
- The effect of UNCITRAL’s performance on the unification of universal economic legislation in the UK.
Also Read: How to Write Acknowledgement for Dissertation?
Some of the catchy and interesting dissertation topics that you can choose as a dissertation topic for law assignment:
- Scientific advances and present IP rule in India
- IP rules and the safety of/on Internet
- New patent statutes and digitalisation
Also Read: University of Law: Eligibility, Application, Courses & More
Here are some of the finest dissertation or thesis topics for constitutional law dissertation topics are:
- Accident plans in India: A study
- Legal exploitation and its interest: An assessment
- Application of International cases in Indian Legal Structure
- Able expression in virtual life and Indian Custom
Also Read: Dissertation vs Thesis
A constantly fascinating subject, sports provides a large range of fields and issues to judge from to create your analysis report. It can deal with universal order, national order, carrying out parties, power, and often better.
Here are some of the finest dissertation (thesis)points on Sports law:
- Doping and Sports: National and International fair innuendo
- Legalisation of speculating in India: Law and Cons
- Handling sports organisations and their constitutional ramifications
- Transgender animals and Indian Custom
Medical law dissertation is another great topic you can choose from, some of the medical law dissertation topics are:
- Member retention: Fair experts and cons
- Miscarriage in India: A global review
- Made fertilisation: Provision of primary training to find out these matters
- Supported suicide: Fair, honest and therapeutic ethics
- Animal torture: A fair claim research
Commercial Law is one such topic where a wide area of study is to be covered because it cannot be described within a single legal jurisdiction. A commercial law dissertation often involves comparisons with other countries. Listed below are some topics for Commercial Law Dissertation:
- A critical assessment of the international commercial arbitration system as a cost effective and efficient means to administer justice in commercial disputes
- An assessment of security over personal property when it comes to the matter of possessory and non-possessory forms of security and other legal devices
- An investigation of the emergence of new manifestations of international commercial law
- A critical assessment of the passing of risk in the commercial law in England and Wales
- A critical assessment of the future of consumer protection in England and Wales in the post Brexit era
There is a great scope of producing an effective Company Law Dissertation as it provides you with potential sources. From Companies Act 2006 to corporate governance, you have a lot of options to choose from. Listed below are some great Company Law Dissertation Topics:
- A critical analysis of the shareholder versus stakeholder basis of corporate governance
- Arguments for and against ‘stakeholder theory’ and to what extent are they still valid?
- Should the OECD’s Model Tax Convention on Income and on Capital 2010 be ratified into UK Law?
- To what extent has Environmental Law merged together Vicarious and Corporate Liability
- Is the English maintenance of the “internal management” model failing to bring company law in the 21st Century?
The word Tort comes from the Latin term tortuem which means “Wrong”. In simple terms, Tort Law is supposed to address the civil wrongs done to a person, accidentally or incidentally. The victim/injured/aggrieved party is provided with compensation for the damages.
This area of law is one of the most important aspects of law study as it demonstrates the circumstances through which an individual is held accountable for another party’s injury either done intentionally or omissions or even by accident. Listed below are some topics for a Tort Law Dissertation to make it easier for you to draft an effective dissertation:
- Importance of foreseeability and policy in establishing a duty of care
- Analysis of the rules regarding the recovery of economic losses in tortious actions
- When it comes to matters of occupiers’ liability under the Occupiers Liability Acts of 1957 and 1984 respectively, when is a trespasser not a trespasser?
- Wrongful restraint of a man’s liberty: Meaning, Defense and Remedy
- Why might the duty of care afforded to children be considered to be a step too far regarding the recognition of tortious liability?
EU Law is considered as an expandable area of academic interest, particularly due to the UK’s recent Brexit from the Union. There is a wide range of dissertation topics you can consider for a EU Law Dissertation, from UK’s Brexit to the superiority of EU Law. Listed below are some great dissertation topics to start with your EU Law Dissertation:
- Critical Analysis of the UK’s separation from the EU.
- Brexit and EU economy: How the UK’s decision has affected EU trade.
- An argument: Is EU Law actually superior?
- Importance of the enforcement actions against EU Member States as part of the European law-making process.
- How has the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of 1950 contributed to the recognition of human rights internationally?
The English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law may be classified into 3 key areas-
- The nature of the constitution may be considered in areas including, but not limited to, the recognition and application conventions and the rule of law.
- Evaluation of the roles of the legislature, executive and parliament in the context of the recognition of the separation of powers, which could include legislation’s passage through Parliament, the delegation of legislation, the relationship between Parliament, the crown and the Royal Prerogative, and the executive, legislative and judiciary’s relationship.
- Judicial Review including the basis for intervention, such as ultra vires and illegality, procedural irregularity, irrationality, proportionality, and the nemo judex rule.
A number of areas can be covered in this dissertation as the English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law is quite different from other legal systems as the role of the judge differs in an adversarial system. The major difference is in how a trial is pursued. Some topics for an English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law Dissertation are as mentioned below:
- The role of natural justice in the UK Constitution
- Are conventions still a valid part of the UK Constitution?
- Is the Royal Prerogative an essential part of the British Constitution?
- Are the current models of statutory interpretation fit for purpose, especially as the jurisprudence of the European Court of Justice (ECJ) and European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) infer a more active approach for judges?
- In what ways will the relationship between constitutional and administrative law in England and Wales be affected by Brexit?
Some of the other legal topics you can choose for your dissertation are:
- Handgun cases in India: Provision of a different Structure
- Animal investigation: Order in India
- Wire advertising and constitutional structure
- Joint Civil Power and change
- Moral orders and cases in producing societies
- Men investigations and Indian constitutional practice
- Improvement of infants and proper conflict
Grab the expert assistance of Leverage Edu student counsellors to kickstart your admission and application process to study in the UK in 2022. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute therapy consultation.
- dissertation vs thesis
- law courses
- law in india
Team Leverage Edu
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Have something on your mind?
Connect With Us
15,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
Make your study abroad dream a reality in January 2022 with
India's Biggest Virtual University Fair
Essex Direct Admission Day
Why attend .
Don't Miss Out
- How it works
Law Dissertation Topics
Published by Alaxendra Bets at January 9th, 2023 , Revised On January 9, 2023
Law dissertations can be demanding because of the need to find relevant regulations, cases, and data to address the research problem successfully. It is of utmost importance to critically examine facts before framing the research questions .
Selection of the most appropriate legal terms and legal authorities, whether online or in print, can be challenging especially if you have not tackled a law dissertation project before.
To help you select an intriguing law dissertation topic, our expert writers have suggested some issues in various areas of law, including trust law, EU law, family law, employment and equality law, public law, tort law, intellectual property rights, commercial law, evidence, and criminal law, and human rights and immigration law.
These topics have been developed by PhD-qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
Review step by step guide on how to write your own dissertation here.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review the full list of dissertation topics for 2022 here.
2022 Law Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: the role of international criminal laws in reducing global genocide.
Research Aim: This study aims to find the role of international criminal laws in reducing global genocide. It will be an exploratory study identifying the explicit and implicit effects of international criminal laws on the worldwide genocide. It will analyse different incidents of international genocide and find out how international criminal laws played a positive role to reduce these incidents. Lastly, it will recommend possible changes in the international criminal laws to effectively mitigate global genocide. And it will be done by comparing criminal laws of world-leading powers to reduce genocide.
Topic 2: Impact of Anti-Racism Employment Laws on Organisational Culture- A Comparative Study on the Anti-Racism Employment Laws in the US and Canada
Research Aim: This research aims to find the impact of anti-racism employment laws on the organisational culture in the US and Canada in a comparative analysis. It will identify the change in employees’ behaviour after implementing anti-racism laws. Moreover, it will find whether employees gleefully welcomed these laws or showed resistance. And how do these laws affect the organisations’ performance that strictly implemented them?
Topic 3: Globalization, international business transactions, and commercial law- A perspective from literature.
Research Aim: Students and practitioners can find the law of international business transactions as a subfield within a broader field of international commercial law to be somewhat amorphous.
This study will explain the impact of globalization on international business transactions and commercial law by establishing some necessary links between the study of transnational business law and related fields of international studies. This study also aims to address theories about foreign business regulation, such as the idea that it is free of power politics. For the collection of data existing literature will be studied. And the methodology of this research will rely on existing previous literature.
Topic 4: Investigating the impact of competition law on the businesses in the UK- Post Brexit
Research Aim: This study aims to investigate the impact of competition laws on businesses in the Post-Brexit UK. The proposed study will not only analyze the performance of the businesses with the current competition laws. But also analyze the impact of possible changes in competition laws on the businesses in the post-Brexit UK. And it will also incorporate the possible difference of changes in competition laws in deal, no-deal, hard deal, and soft deal scenarios. This way of individually analyzing the difference of competition laws due to the status of the UK’s deal with the EU will give better insights into how businesses will be affected by these laws in the post-Brexit UK.
Topic 5: A comparison between Islamic and contemporary laws against rape. Which law is the most effective in preventing this horrific crime?
Research Aim: Since several years, marital and non-marital relations in Muslim majority countries have been a source of controversy. Under Islamic law, it is strictly forbidden for a Muslim, or even non-Muslim to engage in illicit sexual relations with the opposite gender under any situation. The current study will help us understand the concepts presented in Islamic laws about rape cases. In this context, a comparative analysis of Islamic and contemporary law will be explained. It will also identify efficient and effective strategies to prevent this horrific crime.
Law Dissertation Topics 2021
Topic 1: the legal implications of the covid-19 pandemic on canadian immigration and the way forward..
Research Aim: This study will focus on how the Canadian government benefits from resources accrued from immigration, the impact of COVID-19 on Canadian Immigration, the current legislation on immigration, the effects of COVID-19 on the immigration law, the possible amendments that could help cushion the impact and the way forward.
Topic 2: Effect of COVID-19 on the United States Immigration policies; an assessment of International Legal agreements governing pandemic disease control and the way forward.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the pandemic’s effect on immigration policies in the United States. It also suggests the required steps based on the laws that regulate government acts during an outbreak of a pandemic.
Topic 3: Creating legal policies in preparedness for the global pandemic; lessons from COVID-19 on Canadian immigration policies.
Research Aim: This research will focus on how the COVID-19 pandemic hit the world and how most countries seemed unprepared. Historical background of the flu pandemic can also be made to assess how the world overcame the pandemic. And the need for the Canadian government or any other country you wish to choose can prepare for a global pandemic by creating legal policies that could help prepare ahead for such a period, such as policies on scientific research and funding.
Topic 4: The need for uniformity of competition law and policy in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries; An approach to the European Union standard.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the Gulf Cooperation Countries and their current legislation on competition law and its implications. Countries under the European Union’s competition law, the legal implications, and the need to consider such a part.
Topic 5: The need for competition law and policy enforcement; An analysis of the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries.
Research Aim: This research focuses on the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries’ competition laws and their enforceability. It analyses the benefits of enforcing the competition law and looks at the European Union uniformed laws and its benefits. It looks into the various countries, how the competition law currently works, and how it can affect each country’s economy in a better way or adequately enforced.
Topic 6: Provisions of the law on rape, the need to expand its coverage on the misuse of its provisions, and false accusations.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the law’s present provisions on rape and rape victims and the recent false accusations.
Topic 7: Summary dismissal of workers during the COVID-19 pandemic, the legal implications under the labour law, and the way forward. The case study of Nigeria
Research Aim: This research will focus on the statistics of people who were summarily dismissed during the COVID-19 pandemic based on natural occurrences, provisions of the law against summary dismissal, and its enforcement, and how this can be cushioned against future events. The need to expand the labour law to cover similar situations for the protection of workers.
Topic 8: A legal assessment of the settlement of international disputes through the peaceful process and its effectiveness
Research Aim: This research focuses on the mode of dispute settlement in the international community, assessment of international laws and treaties on peaceful settlement of conflicts among countries of member states, the methods of dispute settlements, its strengths and weaknesses, and the need to improve the current mechanisms of peaceful settlement in the international community.
Topic 9: The protection of minority shareholders and the majority shareholders' power in Companies, a critical analysis of the Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act provisions.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the law’s provisions on protecting minority shareholders in companies and the majority shareholders’ power. How effective are these provisions in protecting the minorities against the management of the majority shareholders and the way forward
COVID-19 Law Research Topics
Topic 1: law during the time of the coronavirus crisis.
Research Aim: This study will analyse the role of law and order during COVID-19.
Topic 2: Legal policies and issues during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will focus on the legal policies issued during the COVID-19 across the world. Challenges faced by the public and government during the lockdown will also be addressed.
Topic 3: The role of cops during COVID-19
Research Question: This study will highlight the role of cops in combatting COVID-19 and ensuring public health safety. It’ll also focus on the risk and challenges they come across and how to overcome those challenges.
Topic 4: Justice during COVID-19
Research Aim: The entire world has been paused during the lockdown situation. This study will investigate the mode of trials, court sessions, and justice during the coronavirus pandemic.
Topic 5: Health guidelines and social distancing
Research Aim: This study will reveal the WHO’s health and safety guidelines.
Topic 6: Guidelines for transport, educational institutions, business sectors, and hospitals during the Coronavirus pandemic
Research Aim: This study will focus on reviewing the guidelines issued by the government for various public gathering places such as transport, educational institutions, business sectors, and hospitals during the Coronavirus pandemics.
Topic 1: World Bank developmental projects and greater accountability
Research Aim: Examine communities impacted by development operations under the World Bank Development project schemes using the project law model to understand the lack of participation and successful influence of these communities to improve accountability and good governance.
Topic 2: The right to bear arms: Rethinking the second amendment
Research Aim: Gun control and the right to bear arms has been an ever-evolving web discourse in the United States. The research aims at analysing how gun control laws have changed in the USA since specifically focusing on the 2nd Amendment and its original framework.
Topic 3: Rethinking the international legal framework protecting journalists in war and conflict zones.
Research Question: Is the current legal framework still appropriate for protecting journalists in today’s conflict zones? Research Aim: The primary body of law that is set out to protect journalists includes the Geneva Conventions and their additional Protocols. However, since the time they have been drafted and decades after, there have been conspicuous changes to the way warfare is conducted. It is imperative to examine this body of law in order to improve it as journalists have now become prime targets in war zones and conflict areas because of their profession.
Topic 4: A critical analysis of employment law of disabled individuals in the UK and what new policies can be integrated to increase its efficiency.
Research Aim: Employment or labour law has always been under the limelight. Many critiques and researchers have proposed different amendments to the existing law pertaining to labour and employee. The main aim of the research is to critically analyse the employment law of disabled individuals in the UK along with effective recommendations that need to be made in order to make the existing law more efficient and effective.
Topic 5: A critical evaluation of racial discrimination laws in developed countries and how it impacts the workplace environment
Research Aim: Racial discrimination has always been a controversial issue in almost every part of the World. However, many developed countries (companies) face severe racial discrimination issues that directly impact their name and brand value. Therefore, this research provides a critical evaluation of the racial discrimination laws, particularly in developed countries. Moreover, the research will be focusing on how racial discrimination laws are impacting the workplace environment.
Topic 6: A comparative analysis of legislation, policy, and guidelines of domestic abuse between UK and USA.
Research Aim: Domestic laws basically deal with and provide criminal rules for punishing individuals who have physically or emotionally harmed their own family members. It has been found out that many domestic cases of abuse are not reported to the concerned authority. Due to this reason, the main focus of the research is to conduct a comparative analysis of legislation, policy, and guidelines of domestic abuse between the UK and the USA and how effective both the countries have been to minimise domestic abuse.
Topic 7: Analyzing the negative impact of technology in protecting the intellectual property rights of corporations.
Research Aim: Intellectual property has gained significant importance after the emergence of counterfeit products coming from different parts of the world. It has been found out that many factors have motivated the sale of counterfeit products. Therefore, this research aims at analysing the negative impact of technology in protecting the intellectual property rights of products and corporations.
Topic 8: A critical assessment of the terrorism act of 2010 and its impact on Muslims living around the globe.
Research Aim: Since the incident of 9/11, the entire world has been under the pressure of terrorism activities, especially Muslims living around the world. Therefore, this research intends to critically assess the terrorism act of 2010 and its impact on Muslims living around the globe.
Trust Law Dissertation Topics
The trust law requires the settler to meet the three certainties, including the object, intention, and subject matter. As posted to a moral obligation or mere gift, confidence of choice can be best described as clarity of purpose. Some interesting dissertation topics in the field of trust law are listed below:
- To investigate the attitude of the courts to trusts supporting political agendas.
- To identify and discuss principles on which half-secret and full secret trusts are enforced? Does a literature review highlight circumstances where it is essential to consider whether such beliefs are constructive and express?
- The role and impact of trust law as asset portioning and fiduciary governance
- From law to faith: Letting go of secret trusts
- Critical analysis of the statement “Traditionally, equity and the law of trusts have been concerned with providing justice to balance out the rigour of the common law” regarding modern equity development/operation.
- Should the assumption of resulting trusts and progression be abolished in this modern age? A critical review of the literature
- A critical examination of the courts’ concern of financial reward in the context of “trustee powers of investment”
- Does the doctrine of cypress do justice to the intentions of the testator?
- The impact of the decision of Harrison v Gibson on the law of the clarity of intention?
- The approval of trustees in the Zimbabwean law of trusts
Want more? Read this.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
European Law Dissertation Topics
European law has recently attracted wide attention from the academic world, thanks to the growing influence of European Law on administrative law in EU members. It should be noted that every aspect of life in European states is significantly affected by European law, and therefore this area of research has gained tremendous popularity. Some exciting and specific research areas are given below:
- A critical review of the European anti-discrimination Law
- To investigate the economics and history of European Law.
- An investigation of the European human rights law
- Investigating the impact of “Freedom of Speech” on the German economy
- Investigating the impact of immigration laws on the German economy
- How the French parliamentary sovereignty has been affected by the European Union
- Uniform interpretation of European patent law with a unique view on the creation of a standard patent court
- The impact of European consensus in the jurisprudence of the European court of human rights
- The impact of the European convention on human rights on the international human rights law
- A critical analysis of the tensions between European trade and social policy
- To investigate the European Union’s enforcement actions and policies against member countries.
- European Laws amidst the Brexit process
Read this Article.
Family Law Dissertation Topics
A wide range of topics are covered under the field of family law and the law of children. Essentially, this area of law takes into consideration the registration of marriages, statutory rights concerning marriage, the effects of a decree, void and voidable marriages, the impact of the Human Rights Act, the legal stature of unmarried and married individuals, and the case for reform of UK family law . Other research areas include enforcing financial responsibilities in the Magistrates court, enforcing the arrears of maintenance payments, the award of maintenance, enforcing financial obligations to children or a child, financial orders for children, and the Child Support Act. An extremely intriguing area of law that has gained tremendous popularity in the modern era, some specific dissertation topics in this area of law studies are listed below:
- Investigating therapeutic and theoretical approaches to deal with spouse abuse in light of the UK government’s latest research on domestic violence
- Unmarried fathers’ access to parental responsibility – Does the current law enforce rights and responsibilities towards children?
- To study the criminal justice process involving a child witness.
- The children’s right to participation – Rhetoric or Reality? – A critical review of literature from the past two decades
- To study the position of unmarried fathers in the UK.
- Does the UK Family law need a major reform?
- A critical review of the rights of married women in real estate
- Child welfare and the role of local authorities
- To study the legal and social foundations of parenting, civil partnership, and marriage.
- To examine whether the Child Support Act has positively influenced child maintenance?
“Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research.”
Employment Law Dissertation Topics
Employment and equality law governs the relationship between the government, trade unions, employers, and employees. Employment and equality law in the UK is a body of law that prevents bias and negative attitudes towards someone based on their ethnicity or race rather than work skills and experience. Some interesting dissertation topics in this area of law are below:
- A critical investigation of the right to fair labor practices in the United Kingdom
- To determine the job’s inherent requirements as a defence to unfair discrimination or a claim – A comparison between the United Kingdom and Canada.
- The role of the South African Labour Relations Act in providing unhappy staff sufficient protection against unfair dismissals and discrimination at the workplace
- To investigate the impact of HIV/AIDS on employees’ lives with a focus on unfair dismissal and discrimination.
- To assess ethnic discrimination in the European Union: Derogations from the ban on discrimination – Sexual harassment – Equal pay for equal value work.
- To study the international employment contract – Regulation, perception, and reality.
- To identify and discuss challenges associated with equality at work.
- A study of the legal aspects of the relationship between employer and employee
- How influential is the role of trade unions in English employment law?
- A critical review of discrimination policies in the UK
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
Commercial law, also known as business law, is the whole body of substantive jurisprudence applicable to the conduct, relations, and rights of sales, trade, merchandising, and businesses and persons associated with commerce. Important issues of law covered by commercial law include real estate, secured transactions, credit transactions, bankruptcy, banking, and contracts. An intriguing area of law within the UK, specific topics for your law dissertation are listed below:
- The impact of legislation for the regulation of investments services with EU economic area on the EU financial services market
- Handling regulatory involvement incorporates organisational structure and strategy.
- A study of convergence and complementarities concerning international corporate governance
- How drafting and diffusion of uniform norms can help to harmonise the law of international commercial arbitration?
- Convergence and adaption in corporate governance to transnational standards in India
- A critical review of the international commercial arbitration system
- Analysing the international commercial law on risk transfer
- The role of the tripartite financial system in the UK on economic development
- A comparative analysis of European contract law, international commercial contracts law, and English commercial contracts law
- Is the European contracts law meeting the needs of the commercial community?
- A critical review of anti-corruption legislation in the UK
- The problems of director accountability in the UK and the impact of soft and hard law on corporate governance
Criminal and Evidence Law Dissertation Topics
Criminal law can be defined as a system of law dealing with the punishment of criminals. Criminal evidence, on the other hand, concerns evidence/testimony presented in relation to criminal charges. Evidence can be presented in various forms in order to prove and establish crimes. A wide array of topics can be covered in this subject area. To help you narrow down your research focus, some interesting topics are suggested below:
- The politics of criminal law reform with a focus on lower-court decision making
- To understand and establish the historical relationship between human rights and Islamic criminal law
- Investigating the rights of victims in internal criminal courts
- The efficacy of the law of rape in order to prevent misuse by bogus victims and to protect rightful victims
- To assess the criminal law’s approach to Omissions
- To investigate the issues associated with the identification of the distribution, extent, and nature of the crime
- A critical review of the Bad Samaritan laws and the law of omissions liability
- How international criminal law has been significant influenced by the “war on terrors”?
- The efficacy of modern approaches to the definition of intention in International criminal law
- The efficacy of the law of corporate manslaughter
Company Law Dissertation Topics
Company law, also known as the law of business associations , is the body of law that deals with business organisations and their formation, registration, incorporation, governance, dissolution, and administration. Some suggestions for company law dissertation topics are listed below:
- Developing equity markets in growing economies and the importance of corporate law
- A critical review of English company law and its effects on member workers and creditors
- To investigate the essential aspects of corporate law.
- To study business responsibilities for human rights.
- Identifying disparities in corporate governance – Theories and Realities
- The external relations of company groups in Zambian Corporate law
- To study corporate governance practices concerning the minority stakeholders.
- Establishing and evaluating arguments for and against “stakeholder theory.”
- The importance of non-executive directors in the British corporate legal system
- Investigating the regulation of the UK public company
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
Intellectual Property and Tort Law Dissertation topics
All forms of legal injury are dealt with under the subject area of tort law. Essentially, tort law helps to establish the circumstances whereby a person may be held responsible for another person’s injury caused by either accident on intentional acts. On the other hand, intellectual property covers areas of law such as copyright, patents, and trademark. Trademark dissertation topics trademarks directive, trademarks act, infringement of trademarks such as revocation, invalidity, and the use of similar marks. Some interesting dissertation ideas and topics of tort law and intellectual property are suggested below to help your law studies.
- The efficacy of intellectual property rights in the UK under influence of European Law
- The efficacy of UK copyright law concerning the needs of rights users and holders
- The impact of intellectual property right on economic development
- To investigate the right of confidence in the UK
- Does the trademark law ensure sufficient protection in England?
- The impact of European Law on intellectual property rights in the UK
- The end of the road for loss of a chance?
- To assess the success ratio of psychiatric injury claims in the UK
- Should a no-fault system be implemented into UK law or should the law of negligence apply to personal injury claims?
- A critical review of economic loss in 21 st century tort law
Human Rights and Immigration Law
The primary objective of human rights and immigration law is to ensure and protect human rights at domestic, regional, and international levels. With the world becoming a global village, human rights and immigration laws have attracted significant attention from academicians and policymakers. Some interesting law dissertation topics in this subject area are suggested below:
- To assess the efficacy of the common European Asylum system in terms of immigration detention.
- A historical analysis of Britain’s immigration and asylum policies
- A critical analysis of immigration policy in Britain since 1990
- A critical analysis of the right of the police and the public right to protest under PACE 1984
- The right of prisoners to vote under the European law of human rights
- Arguments for and against the death penalty in English Law with a focus on human rights treatise
- A critical analysis of the right to private life and family for failed asylum seekers
- The impact of UK immigration policies on the current education industry
- How beneficial the points system has really been in regards to create a cap in the British immigration system
- To study the impact of privatisation on immigration detention and related functions in the UK.
More Human Rights Law Dissertation Topics
Pandemic Law Dissertation Topics
Coronavirus, also known as the Covid-19, has become the most trending topic in the world since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic that started in China. Here are some interesting Corona Virus or Covid 19 Pandemic Law topics that you can consider for your law dissertation.
- Co-parenting in the coronavirus pandemic: A family law scholar’s advice
- How San Diego law enforcement operated amid Coronavirus pandemic
- Pandemic preparedness in the workplace and the British with disabilities act
- Why In a pandemic, rumors of martial Law fly despite reassurances
- Investigating About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- Resources to support workers in the UK during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic:
- A legal perspective
- Navigating the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) and employment laws in the UK going forward
- Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) and employment laws in the US going forward
- Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) and employment laws in Australia going forward
More Law Dissertation Topics
- A critical analysis of the employment law of disabled individuals in the UK and what new policies can be integrated to increase its efficiency
- A critical evaluation of racial discrimination laws in developed countries and how it impacts the workplace environment
- A comparative analysis of domestic abuse with the legislation, policy, and domestic abuse guidelines between the UK and USA.
- Analysing the negative impact of technology in protecting the intellectual property rights of corporations.
- A critical assessment of the terrorism act of 2010 and its impact on Muslims living around the Globe.
Hire an Expert Plagiriasm Checker
Uk’s best academic support services. how would you know until you try, important notes:.
As a law dissertation student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment with existing law dissertation theories – i.e., to add value and interest in the topic of your research.
The field of law dissertation is vast and interrelated to many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , project management , engineering management , healthcare , mental health , artificial intelligence , tourism , physiotherapy , sociology , management , project management , and nursing . That is why it is imperative to create a project management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your fundamental research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your case wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, and there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best law dissertation topics that fulfill your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalising your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample law dissertation topics to get an idea for your dissertation.
How to Structure your Law Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths while identifying any research gaps. Break down the topic, and binding terms can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design , research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of the results in this chapter, and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is establishing the link between the products and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : Make sure to complete this by your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is the world’s most trusted academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialise in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
You May Also Like
Nurses provide daily clinical care based on evidence-based practice. They improve patient health outcomes by using evidence-based practice nursing. Take a look at why you should consider a career as an EBP nurse to contribute to the healthcare industry.
This is a list of dissertation topics related to the lives and experiences of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning (LGBTQIA+) individuals.
Portfolio management examines the projects and programs of an organization. There are three aspects involved here: selection, prioritization, and control. This is done by taking into account the strategic goals of the organization.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Law » Commercial Law » 21 Dissertation Topics In International Commercial Law For Research
21 Dissertation Topics In International Commercial Law For Research
By Liam Jan 18, 2018 in Commercial Law , Law | No Comments
Commercial law dissertation topics encompass all aspects of business transactions and the regulatory functions therein. Dissertation topics in international commercial law have gained strong popularity due to the nature and frequency of international trade. The following list of commercial law topics has been compiled to give you some idea of the most trending topics in […]
Commercial law dissertation topics encompass all aspects of business transactions and the regulatory functions therein. Dissertation topics in international commercial law have gained strong popularity due to the nature and frequency of international trade.
A list of dissertation topics in international commercial law:
The following list of commercial law topics has been compiled to give you some idea of the most trending topics in international commercial law and help you choose one that suits your interest and area of expertise.
A historical perspective of international commercial law programs at leading universities in the UK.
International commercial law and its implications for commercial laws in the UK national context.
Arbitration under international commercial law- policies and practice.
A justification for UNCITRAL's work for consolidation of international commercial law .
Advocacy for soft law instruments to consolidate international commercial law across the globe.
Legal compatibility with international commercial law in the UK- a literature review.
Perspectives on international commercial arbitration and mediation .
International commercial law and its implications for commercial laws in the national context of selected Asian economies.
What does international commercial law guide regarding foreign investments?
How does international commercial law describe overseas investment in energy projects?
A situational discussion on international commercial law in the UK after BREXIT
International commercial law on railways.
Bills of lading through international commercial law.
Sea trade under international commercial law- literature review.
Trade in land-locked states influenced by international commercial law.
Globalization, international business transactions and commercial law- perspectives from literature.
Financial corruption under international commercial law.
A review of international commercial law in the context of third party funding.
An international commercial court and implications for business transactions of multinationals.
A comparative review of international commercial law and Islamic Shariah on finance in Muslim countries.
A review of the requisites for a career in international commercial law.
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 27 Construction Law Dissertation Topics For Academic Research March 4, 2019 -->
- Corporate Law Dissertation Topics List For Your Research January 22, 2019 -->
- 27 Maritime Law Dissertation Topics To Look At For Research October 25, 2018 -->
- 27 EU Law Dissertation Topics To Write Excellent Research Work October 7, 2018 -->
- 27 Contract Law Dissertation Topics You Should Research On October 7, 2018 -->
- 21 Family Law Dissertation Topics To Explore For Research Writing February 27, 2018 -->
- 21 Medical Law Dissertation Topics You Can Write About Today January 29, 2018 -->
- 21 Media Law Dissertation Topics Ready To Use For Research January 29, 2018 -->
- 21 Labour Law Dissertation Topics To Explore For Research January 27, 2018 -->
- 21 Employment Law Dissertation Topics Worth Your Attention January 25, 2018 -->
- 21 Environmental Law Dissertation Topics For Stand Out Research January 25, 2018 -->
- 21 Competition Law Dissertation Topics To Choose An Impressive Title January 24, 2018 -->
- 21 Child Law Dissertation Topics To Write A Good Research Work January 24, 2018 -->
- 21 Business Law Dissertation Topics For Researchers to Explore January 23, 2018 -->
- 21 Dissertation Topics In Human Rights Law Worth Writing About January 23, 2018 -->
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
Outstanding Law Thesis Topics for Law Students
At some point, every law student in the UK and US universities is required to write a thesis or dissertation. In many cases, it is the last hurdle before graduating from a law graduate school. This requirement evokes excitement and horror in equal measures. On the one hand, it is a unique opportunity to interrogate an area of interest academically, but on the other end, it is a monumental responsibility. Therefore, where do you even start? The answer is the ‘topic.’
Because a dissertation is a long piece of writing, the topic you select is very crucial. It will determine how easy or difficult the journey of writing your thesis will be. But how do you even come up with great legal topics to write about?
The first step to picking great law thesis topics is narrowing to areas of interest. In this post, we are going to help you cut to the chase by outlining outstanding legal thesis topics that you can use today. Do not just settle for any topic, go for the best!
Why Scholars Should Choose the Best Law Dissertation Topics
The law thesis topic you select can make or break your dream career. Therefore, no effort should be spared in getting a good topic and crafting a thesis that will catapult you to the next level of your career. Here are some benefits of identifying and working with the best law dissertation topic.
- A great thesis topic allows you to explore the areas that are lacking in the legal profession. Well, you have the opportunity to fill the gap and make a name for yourself.
- A good dissertation topic offers you the opportunity to work on an area of interest. Unlike other areas of your study, this is the only opportunity where you have the freedom to choose. Therefore, select what you associate with and fancy more.
- The topic you select will determine how easy or hard it will be to prepare your thesis. With this in mind, you should go for interesting law topics that have enough resources. If you select the topics with no resources, there is a risk of getting stuck at some point.
- Interesting legal topics to write about also make it easy to defend the thesis. When selecting the topic, it is important to understand that at the end of it, you will be required to defend the thesis. You should only go for the topic that you can easily defend and grab that degree, masters, or PhD accreditation that you have been yearning for years.
Now that you know why you should only go for the best topics, we are going to list the best topics that you should consider in legal studies.
Criminal Law Thesis Topics
Criminal law is an area of legal study and practice that defines what constitutes crime and prosecution of those who commit such crimes. Crime is considered an act or omission of an action that violates a law that forbids or commands it.
As you select legal topics for research papers or a thesis in criminal law, it is important to appreciate that the branch of law is broken into two main categories – misdemeanor and felony. Misdemeanors are crimes considered of low level, and that attracts penalties of less than one-year jail-term. On the other hand, a felony is a more serious crime. Felonies include crimes such as robbery with violence, murder, dealing with drugs, and manslaughter. Here are some great dissertation topics in criminal law.
- A comprehensive evaluation of male and female rape legislations: What are the key differences?
- Analyzing the use of lie detectors in criminal justice: How effective are the lie detectors?
- Evaluating the misuse of manslaughter laws in the US: What are the best ways to protect victims?
- Evaluating crime-related factors that should not be presented in a court of law.
- What are the best ways to protect witnesses from retaliation in criminal cases?
- A deeper look at the history of the death penalty.
- A thematic review of criminal theory: Exploring the link between crime and morality.
- An investigation into the challenges of identifying nature and distribution of crime: A case study of London.
- Use of anonymity in sexual offences lawsuits: How to strike a balance between the rights of defendants and victims.
- What are the implications of the war on terror on the enforcement of criminal law: A case study of the US.
- Evaluating cases of racial prejudice among the prisoners in the US.
- Analyzing the relationship between Islamic criminal law and human rights.
International Law Research Topics
International law is a comprehensive body of norms, standards, and rules that are used between legally recognized international states. The term was first used between 1748 and 1832 by Jeremy Bentham, an English philosopher. It is an interesting area to derive international business law topics because you are able to look at and deal with real problems that face the globe and individual states today.
You can focus your study on things such as war, peace, diplomacy, and economic trade issues. When selecting dissertation topics in international law, it is prudent to appreciate that the discipline has been greatly influenced by ethical principles, especially in the realms of human rights. Here are some great international law topics that you should consider:
- Assessing the challenges faced by different parties when applying the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- Evaluating the future of consumer protection in the post-Brexit era.
- Assessing history and future possibilities of the US and UK military cooperation in addressing terror.
- Evaluating situations in law when a country is allowed by international law to intervene in the affairs of other countries.
- Comparing gaps in human rights law: A closer look at the UK.
- Did the US involvement in Iraq provide justice or violate the law?
- What are the problems of enforcing international law in developing countries? A case study of South Africa and India.
- Evaluating the efficiency of International Tribunals in solving war crimes.
- Rethinking the principles used to formulate international criminal laws.
- Assessing the relationship between public safety and civil liberties in international laws.
- Digital and internet legislation: Forecasting the future.
- International Human Rights Court Hearings: Evaluating the importance of precedence.
Legal Dissertation Topics in Family Law
If you have an interest in legal relationships at the family level, it is advisable to look for dissertation topics in family law. Family law is an area of legal practice that focuses on matters surrounding family relationships. By picking a thesis topic in family law, you will be honing your skills in dealing with issues such as divorce, adoption, and child custody.
Note that according to family law, individual states have their rights to determine the requirements for marriage, including things such as age, legal capacity, and procedures of different things such as marriage and divorce. Therefore, there are very many areas you can focus your dissertation on. Here are some great thesis topics to consider in family law:
- Reviewing the major changes of family law in the last 50 years: A case study of the UK.
- Assessing human rights in states that follow religious laws for families: A case study of India.
- Analyzing the impact of culture on family lawsuits: A case study of Manchester, UK.
- Domestic violence: Evaluating the repercussions for males vs. females.
- Making decisions in divorce cases: Establishing to what extent the child’s desire to stay with one party should influence the decisions made by the courts.
- Evaluating the impacts of the law on divorce: Has it increased the cases of divorce or reduced them?
- What are the legal implications of child neglect in the US: A systematic review of literature
- Evaluating the compatibility of child justice with family justice: A case study of the UK.
- Assessing the factors that hinder couples from pursuing a divorce.
- Is it time to reform US family law?
- Analyzing the legal foundations of parenting and civil partnerships.
Employment Law Dissertation Topics
Employment law is another broad area of legal practice that focuses on employer-employee relationships. If a business has several employees (more than one), it is likely to apply employment law in one area or another. This legal niche comprises of both federal and state laws, and further hinges other subjects such as workers’ rights. This means that if you target employment law for your dissertation, there is a very wide area to pick the topic of choice.
In employment law, it is not simply about understanding which law to apply. In addition, you need to know when a specific law covers a subject, and at what point to seek help from an attorney. Some of the areas that you can base your employment law dissertation include workers’ compensation, labor relations, immigration, social security, wrongful termination, minimum wage, employee benefits, and employment discrimination. To help you with the chase, here are the top employment law dissertation topics that you should consider:
- The convergence of employment laws and religion in the USA: A literature review.
- Comparing the UK laws before and after exiting the European Union.
- Analyzing the impact of trade unions and their work in the UK: What are their successes and challenges?
- A comparative analysis of employment laws application in the automotive industry in the US and UK.
- Are you secure in your job: A comprehensive review of employment contracts and job contracts in the US manufacturing industry.
- Reviewing international firms’ law application and enforcement issues: A case study of Barclays Bank and Southwest Airlines.
- Reviewing legal perspectives of social work employment: A case study of California, USA.
- Employee dismissal: Comparing the legal basis for staff dismissal in the US and EU.
- Equal employment opportunities: Comparing gender differences in the UK and US regulations.
- Evaluating the efficiency of workplace sexual harassment: A case study of the US and UK.
- A legal viewpoint of employee mobility between European Union countries.
- A critical evaluation of the employment law of disabled individuals in the US. What policies should be integrated to enhance its efficiency?
Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
Commercial law is another broad area of legal practice that deals with laws related to persons, businesses, and merchants engaging in sales, trade, and commerce. In some cases, it is also referred to as commercial law. Indeed, it interacts with other areas including real estate, environmental regulation, and safety laws.
To pick a good commercial law dissertation topic, it is important to understand the common issues in the niche. Notably, commercial laws are associated with distinct issues relating to transactions between businesses as well as with their clients. The most notable is the breach of contract by one or both parties. Other issues you can focus on when selecting the commercial law topic include:
- Issues related to unfair competition.
- Disputes and violations related to advertising and marketing.
- Complexities associated with starting new businesses.
- Consumer complaints about businesses and business practices.
- Trade secrets.
When an issue in commercial law is raised, it is resolved depending on the nature of the conflict, or type of violation. The following are some great commercial legal thesis topics you should consider:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of commercial law to support commercial transactions in the US.
- Reviewing the US commercial laws: What should be changed or added?
- Assessing the effectiveness of international commercial law programs in UK universities.
- Reviewing the implications of international commercial law in UK commercial laws.
- Reviewing the use of international commercial law in the energy projects across the globe.
- Evaluating the commercial laws that should be used against dishonest managers.
- A closer look at commercial partnerships: What are the dangers and potential results?
- Evaluating the regulations aimed at stopping corruption: A case study of the UK.
- A comprehensive analysis of pre-incorporation contracts: How do they work?
- A comprehensive evaluation of arbitration under commercial law: A closer look at policy practice in the UK.
- Assessing the mediating role of corporate social responsibility in companies’ performance.
Intellectual Property Law Thesis topics
Intellectual property law is a branch of law that deals with rules for enforcing legal rights, artistic works, designs, and inventions. The same way law protects personal property, so does it protect the control of intangible assets. The aim of this law is benefiting inventors for their creative works.
In the US constitution, Article 1, Section 8 empowers Congress with authority to issue inventors and authors exclusive rights to their works. And, it is not just the US. The UK, Germany, and the EU, among other countries, also have strong statutes crafted to protect intellectual property.
As a student of law, there are diverse areas you can focus on when selecting a topic in intellectual property law. You can focus on copyright that protects people’s rights to their creative work, patents that grant legal rights to original inventions, or trademarks. Others include industrial design rights, trade dress, and plant variety rights. Here are some great intellectual property law dissertation topics that you should consider.
- A comprehensive assessment of the economic impacts of intellectual property rights: A case study of the UK.
- Evaluating the extent and effectiveness of indigenous people’s intellectual rights protection in the US.
- Can the emerging technological advancements operate smoothly with the current intellectual property laws in the US?
- Demystifying the relationship between intellectual property laws and EU regulations?
- Evaluating laws for intellectual property rights protection on the internet.
- A deeper look at the innovation and patent model in the UK: Can the current highly stringent system drive innovation?
- Does the EU copyright law provide ample balance between the needs of inventors and users?
- Evaluating the fair dealing in terms of copyright law: A case study of the US.
- Comparing and contrasting the intellectual property regimes in the UK and US.
- Is the EU intellectual property law safe and fair for users and owners?
- How has EU law impacted the intellectual property regime in the UK?
- What more needs to be done to improve the effectiveness of the current intellectual property laws in the US?
- Evaluating the implications of Brexit on the protection of intellectual property rights in the UK.
Medical Law Dissertation Topics
Medical law is a branch of law that focuses on the responsibilities and rights of medical professionals and patients. Like other legal areas, medical law has different areas that a scholar can focus on. The common area you can focus your dissertation on is confidentiality. Confidentiality between medical experts and patients can be traced back to the English Common Law. But it has recently been codified so that any information provided to a doctor during diagnosis or treatment cannot be released without the patient’s consent or unless the patient demonstrates intention for personal harm.
The other area of interest that you can base your dissertation on is negligence. It can relate to professional malpractice in diagnosing or treating patients resulting in death or injury. But it is important to appreciate that other torts also cross into the medical law field. For example, a medical professional can defame a patient by disclosing the wrong info. Here are some great medical dissertation topics that you should consider.
- Should judges, handling medical-related disputes, undergo special education to make their judgments fact-based?
- Evaluating the laws governing organ transplantation: A case study of the US.
- Abortion: At what point should an embryo be considered capable of having feelings, and abortion should be forbidden?
- Forced sterilization: Who should be targeted, and how should it be implemented?
- Evaluating medical complications in surgeries: What is the best way to decide the responsible party?
- Exploring the legal aspects of electronic fetal monitoring.
- How do ethics and medical law coexist?
- How do lawsuits affect medical practitioners’ commitment to offering lifesaving treatments?
- Law application in medicine: Exploring the antecedents and practice.
- Evaluating the ethical and legal challenges of using biobanks.
- Can a medical practitioner remain neutral when treating a mental disorder?
- Evaluating the effectiveness of animal cruelty punishment methods: A case study of Oregon, USA.
- Unregistered medical intervention in the UK: What are the legal implications?
After Selecting Great Topics … The Writing Journey Has Just Began!
Once you have selected the best legal dissertation topic, your dissertation writing journey has just begun. Therefore, how do you do it? You need to start by creating the right dissertation structure and work with your supervisor. Then, start early enough and work on the dissertation step after step until it is completed.
But we are not going to lie here: writing a dissertation is a huge task. Many are the times that people have written dissertations, only to be told that they are wrong. You do not want to follow that route. Do you?
The sure way to ensure you have the best dissertation is seeking thesis writing help . The writing help is affordable and is offered by expert writers. And, you know what? They have been writing dissertations for years and know the best structure for a winning piece.
NOTE: The dissertation is your last shot at getting a nod to graduate with a master’s or PhD degree. Therefore, make sure to get the right topic and craft the best dissertation with writing help from experts.
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Dissertation Assistance Service
- Dissertation Consulting Service
- Buy Dissertation
- Dissertation Abstract Writing Services
- Dissertation Formatting Service
- Buy Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Case Study Service
- Pay For Dissertation
- Dissertation Chapter Writing Services
- Dissertation Conclusion Services
- Dissertation Data Analysis Services
- Dissertation Discussion Writing Services
- Dissertation Introduction Writing Service
- Dissertation Outline Service
- Online Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Do My Dissertation
- Help With Thesis Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing England
- Dissertation Writing Service London
- Dissertation Writing Northern Ireland
- Dissertation Writing Scotland
- Dissertation Writing Wales
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Marketing Dissertation
- Digital Marketing Dissertation
- Law Dissertation
- Economics Dissertation
- Accounting Dissertation
- Business Management Dissertation
- Nursing Dissertation
- Psychology Dissertation
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation
- English Literature Dissertation
- Finance Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- IT Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation
- Health And Social Care Dissertation
- Buy Master Dissertation
- Buy MBA Dissertation
- Buy PhD Dissertation
- Masters Dissertation Proposal Help
- MBA Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Data Collection Services
- PhD Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Qualitative Data Analysis Services
- Master Thesis Help
- PhD Thesis Writing Help
- PhD Dissertation Editing
- Finance Dissertation Editing
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Accounting Dissertation Editing
- Sociology Dissertation Editing
- English Literature Dissertation Editing
- Economics Dissertation Editing
- Linguistics Dissertation Editing
- Business Management Dissertation Editing
- Psychology Dissertation Editing
- Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Academic Poster Designing Services
- Dissertation PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Dissertation Presentation Writing Services
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Primary Data Collection Service
- Qualitative Data Dissertation Services
- Research Data Collection Service
- Secondary Data Collection Help
Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
- Dissertation Topics
Free customised dissertation topics for your assistance
- Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- Biomedical Science (1)
- computer science research topics (1)
- Criminology Research Topics (1)
- Accounting Dissertation Topics (8)
- Banking & Finance Dissertation Topics (10)
- Business Management Dissertation Topics (35)
- Economic Dissertation Topics (1)
- Education Dissertation Topics (12)
- Engineering Dissertation Topics (9)
- English Literature Dissertation Topics (3)
- HRM Dissertation Topics (3)
- Law Dissertation Topics (13)
- Marketing Dissertation Topics (9)
- Medical Dissertation Topics (7)
- Nursing Dissertation Topics (11)
- Other Topics (10)
- Supply Chain Dissertation Topics (2)
- Economics Research Topics (1)
- Google Scholar Research Topics (1)
- How To (21)
- HR Research Topics (1)
- Law Research Topics (1)
- Management Research Topics (1)
- Marketing Research Topics (1)
- MBA Research Topics (1)
- Medical Research Topics (1)
- Business Management Research Topics (1)
Get a native to improve your language & writing
Enjoy quality dissertation help on any topic
Qualitative & Quantitative data analysis
Top Commercial Law Dissertation Topics For You
Date published July 17 2020 by Hector Shaw
Commercial law is also known as mercantile law or trade law. It is a governing document that streamlines interactions between businesses and individuals when they engage in commercial activities. Coming up with a commercial law dissertation topic can be complicated. Since there are various commercial activities businesses are involved in, it can be hard to pinpoint the best business activity that needs a dissertation.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
List Of Commercial Law Dissertation Topics for 2020
If you are tired of hunting for a great commercial law dissertation topic, then you are in the right place. Our incredible dissertation writers have created a list of topics for your commercial law dissertation. These topics are created with assistance from our law professionals to keep all the legal aspects into consideration.
Get Help On Your Dissertation
DissertationProposal.co.uk is offering expert assistance for university students at any level. Our dissertation writing service has been serving students since 2011.
Best Commercial Law Dissertation Ideas For The Grab
If you want to come up with a scoring topic for your dissertation, you need to come up with an idea first. There are many ways to generate a spectacular commercial law dissertation idea. However, you can use our life of free ideas to help you with your dissertation.
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
Custom Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
Coming up with a unique topic for your dissertation will leave an impact on your instructor. It is also beneficial in the professional world as it would set your skills apart from the rest. However, generating a custom commercial law dissertation topic is not an easy task. Therefore, our teams of law professionals and dissertation specialists are here to assist you with your work.
Commercial law is a regulating document that governs the interaction between businesses and individuals when they engage in a commercial activity. This law prevents any monetary or monetary injustice dealt to both parties. All businesses abide to this law when performing any commercial activity. Commercial law is also known as mercantile law or trade law.
We have an excellent team of dissertation specialists who have 5+ years of experience in the academic industry. However, a dissertation specialist is not enough to tackle legal language and judiciary bounds. Therefore, we have law professionals from the UK who are more than capable of understanding and delivering quality work.
Absolutely not! Our dissertation ideas are free to use for everyone. You can make these topics your own by adding the country at the end. We provide these topics to build your confidence in our writers. If you are satisfied with our free topics, you can ask us to write your entire dissertation.
Yes we can, we have an arsenal of expert dissertation writers and law professionals who are well versed in the writing industry. With more than 2000 dissertation done and dusted, there is no topic that we cannot write on.
Meet Our Professionals Ranging From Renowned Universities
Author: Hector Shaw
Hector Shaw is a phenomenal researcher and writer. He has been doing dissertations for so long and have the highest rate of satisfaction from students worldwide. Hector loves volleyball and enjoys a good laugh.
Commercial Law Dissertation Topic Examples. Commercial Law, also known as Trade Law, is the body of law that applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in the sale of goods and services. It can be seen as an advanced form of contract law, moving beyond the structure of the contracts and more into fields such as clauses, agency and the passing of risk and goods.
List of Commercial Law Dissertation Topics A conversation about how well English and Welsh commercial law supports business transactions intends to assess whether reform is necessary. Is the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) more appropriate for international agreements than English and Welsh law concerning the sale of goods?
Law Dissertation Topics. The law dissertation topics below were written by our expert writers, as a learning aid to help you with your studies. If you are looking for help with your law dissertation topic then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study. Law Dissertation Topic and Titles Service
International Commercial Law Dissertation Topics. Some of the international commercial law dissertations you can choose from are: An assessment of the enemy-pollution bill in the UK. Its origins and effects on the state leaders. A strategic study of the joint cloak and how the decision can pass through it.
Law Dissertation Topics 2021 Topic 1: The legal implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on Canadian immigration and the way forward. Topic 2: Effect of COVID-19 on the United States Immigration policies; an assessment of International Legal agreements governing pandemic disease control and the way forward.
The following list of commercial law topics has been compiled to give you some idea of the most trending topics in international commercial law and help you choose one that suits your interest and area of expertise. A historical perspective of international commercial law programs at leading universities in the UK.
The following are some great commercial legal thesis topics you should consider: Evaluating the effectiveness of commercial law to support commercial transactions in the US. Reviewing the US commercial laws: What should be changed or added? Assessing the effectiveness of international commercial law programs in UK universities.
The impact of international commercial law in guiding business investments in the UK. JD: The role of international commercial law in regulating international investments in the energy sector of the UK. JD: The impact of commercial law in the railway sector of the UK. JD: The role of the bill of lading on the commercial transaction laws in the UK.