M.Tech/Ph.D Thesis Help in Chandigarh | Thesis Guidance in Chandigarh
Thesis topics in Wireless Communication
Wireless Communication is soon going to replace the traditional wired mode of communication. With the advent of wireless technology, communication has become more convenient and effective. Now there is no need to install lengthy wires to set up the network.
Wireless technology uses radio waves for communication rather than relying on wires. There are various topics in wireless communication for thesis, project and research. Following are the list of current thesis topics in wireless communication :
MIMO(Multiple Input, Multiple Output)
Wlan(wireless local area network).
- WANET(Wireless ad-hoc Network)
IoT(Internet of Things)
- ZigBee technology
MIMO is an antenna-based technology of wireless communication in which both sender and receiver uses multiple antennas to enhance the capacity of a radio link. It reduces errors and optimizes data speed by the combining the antennas at each end. It is also referred as a smart antenna technology. It is very good topic for thesis and research in wireless communication.
In traditional wireless communication methods, single antenna is used at source end as well as the destination end. Certain problems arise due to this like scattering of data signals, fading, intermittent reception, reduction in data speed and more number of errors. Due to scattering of data signals, the problem of multipath wave propagation arises. Use of multiple antennas knock-out the problem caused due to multipath wave propagation. Different form of antenna links are:
SISO – Single Input, Single Output
SIMO – Single Input, Multiple Output
MISO – Multiple Input, Single Output
MIMO – Multiple Input, Multiple Output
Functions of MIMO
The functions of MIMO can be classified into following three categories:
Precoding – It is a spatial process of multi-stream beamforming that occurs at the transmitter. In beamforming, a signal is sent from the transmitter which is amplified while it reaches the receiver. It increases the signal strength and also reduces the multipath fading effect.
Spatial Multiplexing – Spatial multiplexing is a technique to increase the channel capacity. In this technique, a signal which is of high-rate is divided into several low-rate signals keeping the frequency channel same. These signals arrive at the receiver end with different spatial signatures. Spatial Multiplexing can be combined with precoding if channel state information(CSI) is available.
Diversity Coding – This technique is used when there is no information of CSI at the transmitter. Unlike spatial multiplexing in which multiple streams are transmitted, single stream is transmitted in diversity methods and the signal is coded by the employing the technique of space-time coding. Diversity coding can be combined with spatial multiplexing if CSI is available.
Formats of MIMO
Following are the two formats of MIMO:
Spatial diversity – It refers to the diversity in transmitting and receiving and help in improving the signal to noise ratio.
Spatial multiplexing – As earlier explained, spatial multiplexing improves the channel throughput capability.
Applications of MIMO
MIMO find its applications in various areas. Following are the main applications of MIMO:
MIMO is used in mobile radio telephones in standards like 3GPPP and 3GPP2. HSPA and LTE support MIMO.
MIMO technology is also used in non-wireless communication systems like home networking standard to transmit multiple signals.
WLAN stands for Wireless Local Area Network. It is a wireless network of two or more devices and uses high-frequency radio waves for communication. This network has an access point to the internet. The communication is for limited coverage area like homes, offices, schools. WLAN is based on IEEE 802.11 standard and commonly referred as Wi-Fi. This network is for commercial use as it is easy to install and use. It is another choice for thesis in wireless communication.
There are two main components of WLAN:
station and which requires access point are referred to as infrastructure base station.
Types of Wireless LAN
There are two types of WLAN based on their mode of operation:
In infrastructure mode, devices communicate through an access point while in ad-hoc mode the devices communicate directly. In infrastructure mode, base station act as the access point hub and all the nodes communicate through that hub. In ad hoc nodes use peer to peer method of communication with each other.
Applications of WLAN
There are many real-world applications of WLAN due to enhanced capabilities than wired network. Following are the application areas of Wireless LAN:
Healthcare – Through WLAN, the doctors and physicians can access patient’s data at a faster rate. WLAN can be used to communicate with other doctors in case of emergency situations. The data of a patient’s health at a distant location can also be accessed through this wireless network.
Everyday business use – Wireless LAN is used in schools, colleges, and offices according to the requirements. Wi-Fi is commonly used in homes for personal use. In offices, real-time data can be accessed using this wireless network.
WLAN hotspots – Many restaurants, hotels and other such commercial areas provide wi-fi hotspots for customers to access the internet. Also, no id and password is required in many cases to join the network.
Challenges in Wireless LAN
There are many challenges in wireless local area network which need to be resolved. Following are the main challenges:
Security Issues – There are various security vulnerabilities in Wireless LAN. The main security issues include – unauthorized attacks, denial-of-service attack and passive monitoring. In passive monitoring, an outsider can constantly monitor company’s information through his laptop/desktop. He can capture vital data and information from company and can retrieve company’s email ids and passwords. Denial-of-service attack can disable a company’s LAN. There is also a risk of unauthorized attack.
Interference – There is a risk of interference from unwanted radio signals which can disrupt the normal WLAN operation. This can cause delay in transmission and hence reduces the overall throughput. The devices in the network may not be able to access the WLAN leading to network latency and bad user experience.
Multipath Propagation – Multipath propagation can cause delay in information being transmitted. There will also be errors during modulation and demodulation. WLAN make use of certain protocols for retransmission of data if the data that the destination receives has error in it. Retransmission leads to lower performance.
Battery Limitations – A lot of battery power is consumed while accessing the wireless communication network. There are two modes to conserve the power. Doze Mode keeps the radio off and switched on periodically to check any unseen messages. Sleep Mode keeps the radio in standby mode.
Interoperability problems – There are interoperability issues also with WLAN when someone wants to work on multiple vendor devices.
WANET stands for wireless ad-hoc network. It is a decentralized wireless network. This type of network does not require pre-existing infrastructures like routers and access points for communication. Each node in the network participates in routing and forwards data for other nodes. Routing algorithm and network connectivity are the key parameters to determine which node will forward the data. The nodes in the network are free to move as the wireless ad-hoc network is self-configurable and dynamic. Thesis guidance and thesis help can be taken for this topic from networking experts. Masters students can go for this topic for their thesis.
Applications of Wireless ad-hoc Network(WANET)
There are various applications of wireless ad-hoc network due to its decentralized nature. Quick deployment and less configuration makes them suitable for installing in emergency situations. Following are the main applications of wireless ad-hoc network:
MANET – MANET stands for mobile ad-hoc network and is a network of mobile devices connected with each other. The mobile devices are infrastructure-less, self-configurable and self-organizing.
VANET – VANET stands for vehicular ad-hoc network. It is network for communication between the vehicles and other equipment on the road. It uses radio waves for communication.
SPAN – It stands for smart phone ad-hoc network. It is a peer-to-peer network between the smart phone devices.
Military – Army and military personnel use ad hoc network for long range communication. This is used for communication in remote areas and difficult terrains. UAV(Unmanned aerial network) is used by army to collect data and for situation sensing. Navy uses ad hoc network for communication with their counterparts on the land.
Wireless sensor network – Wireless sensor network is a wireless network that uses sensors to collect data. These sensors are connected to the wireless network. This data can be used for processing.
Disaster rescue – Wireless ad hoc network can be deployed in areas which have recently witnessed a disaster. This network is easy to deploy and configure and will help effectively in disaster rescue operations.
Advantages of WANET
High performance of the network
No extra infrastructure cost
Easy to deploy and configure
Disadvantages of WANET
Extremely dynamic topology
High degree of adaptability is not there
There are no central entities in the network
It is an IEEE 802.16 based wireless communication standards and provides multiple physical layer and media access control(MAC) options. It stands for wireless interoperability for Microwave Access. WiMax is designed to provide higher data rates upto 1 giga-bits/s. WiMax operates at higher speed, longer distance with more number of users than wi-fi. It is based on wireless MAN. WiMax Forum created the WiMax. People have knowledge of Wifi but do not know about WiMax. M.Tech students can choose this topic for their master’s thesis and do a research on that.
Importance of WiMax
WiMax is important due to the following reasons:
It can satisfy a variety of needs to extend the existing broadband capabilities.
It can deliver high bandwidth while keeping the cost of operation low.
It can meet the ever-increasing customer demands
It has more coverage area and better quality of services
It can be integrated with the existing technologies
WiMax provides following two types of services:
Non-line-of-sight – In this type of service, a small antenna is used to connect the computer to the WiMax tower. It uses a low frequency range from 2GHz to 11GHz.
Line-of-sight – In this service, a fixed antenna on the rooftop connects to the WiMax tower. It is more stable than non-line-of-sight and can send large amount of data with fewer errors.
Components of WiMax
A WiMax system has the following two components:
A WiMax tower – Same like cell-phone tower
A WiMax receiver – A small box
A WiMax tower connects to the high-speed internet through a wired connection of high bandwidth. It can also connect to the other WiMax tower using line-of-sight service. Through this connection with the tower, WiMax provides service to a large coverage area.
Features of WiMax
Coverage area upto 50 km from base station
Speed upto 70 megabits per second
Line-of-sight not required between the user and the base station
Frequency bands of 2-11 Ghz and 10-66 Ghz
Internet of Things is a wireless connection of devices for collection and sharing of data. In other words, it refers to ways by which internet is embedded to different devices. This technology is going to govern our life in near future. Every day-to-day activities will be controlled by the internet.
Features of IoT(Internet of Things)
Following are the feature of Internet of Things(IoT):
Artificial Intelligence – IoT will make our life ‘smart’ with the invention of various smart devices that can operate on their own using artificial intelligence algorithms.
Connectivity – IoT will create small networks between the devices at a cheaper rate. There will be new technologies in networking.
Sensors – Sensors are essential components of IoT enabled devices. Through sensors, surrounding data can be measured.
Active Engagement – IoT provides active product, content and service engagement.
Small Devices – Smaller but powerful devices are built which will have high scalability and versatility.
Advantages of Internet of Things(IoT)
Following are the main advantages of Internet of Things:
The customer engagement is improved with rich and effective engagement.
The technology is optimized in the sense that the devices used in the network and technology employed will be improved.
Internet of Things will lead to more effective management of resources thereby reducing waste.
The data collection will be more enhanced and accurate.
Disadvantages of Internet of Things(IoT)
There are security issues as the network is vulnerable to different kind of attacks.
There is risk of private information of user getting leaked.
The designing, deployment and maintenance of entire IoT network is complex.
ZigBee is a low-cost and low-power wireless technology for machine-to-machine(M2M) and IoT networks. Mesh networking protocol is used for avoiding hub devices. The data is transferred at a low rate. It is based on IEEE 802.15 standard. ZigBee alliance maintain the specifications of ZigBee. Students from electronics and communication and networking field can opt this topic for their thesis.
Mesh Networking in ZigBee
ZigBee protocol uses mesh networking and architecture for communication. A mesh network make use of any one from full mesh topology and partial mesh topology.
In full mesh topology, each node is connected directly to all other nodes. In partial mesh topology, some of the nodes are connected to all other nodes while other nodes are connected to those nodes with which they want to exchange data. There are three type of nodes in ZigBee – coordinators, routers and end devices. The role of each node is different. Coordinators collect and store information. Routers are intermediates to coordinator and end devices. End devices are low-powered devices which interact with coordinator and router.
Advantages of ZigBee
The main advantages of ZigBee technology are:
Deployment is easy
Power consumption is low
Data transfer is secure
Innovation is rapid
These were some of the trending M.Tech thesis topics in wireless communication. Apart from these, other main research areas in wireless communication include 4G/5G technology, energy harvesting, optical fiber communication, and wireless sensor networks. Contact us for any type of thesis and research help from the field wireless communication for M.Tech and Ph.D.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Get a Quote
Quick enquiry, share your details to get free.
- Our Promise
- Our Achievements
- Our Mission
- Proposal Writing
- System Development
- Paper Writing
- Paper Publish
- Synopsis Writing
- Thesis Writing
- Survey Paper
- Conference Paper
- Journal Paper
- Empirical Paper
- Journal Support
- PhD Research Topics in Wireless Communication
In fact, the growing technologies like “IoT, IoE, WoT” are working upon communications . PhD research topics in wireless communication is a good service for you. As of now, 5G & 6G is the best domain for all young researchers.
Come to us not only for guidance but also for the ‘Massive Success’…
Brilliant PhD Research Topics in Wireless Communication
- SDN/NFV for 5G network
- Information/content-centric networking
- Cognitive radio for wireless communication
- Multi-user multiple input multiple output antenna designs
- Cooperative, device-to-device, multi-hop communication
- Millimeter-wave and also sub-THz communication
- Social communication in delay tolerant networks
- Power line communication in grid computing
- Cloud/fog radio access network for backhaul networks
- IoT network virtualization
- Integrated networking platforms (SDN-VANET, SD-CRN, and also CR-WSN)
Reach our expert panel team to know more interesting wireless research topics .
Besides, we offer all of your needs within the first meet. In light of our help, you can search for an ideal road for you for latest 5g communication research ideas . Thus, you will reach your research goal without harm.
Probably, we turn all of your dreams into achievement in front of the world…
Extra-Ordinary Simulation Tools
- Visual System
- And also GNS-3
PhD Research topics in wireless communication
On the whole, you will gain your “ Proposal, Experimentation, Paper, and Thesis or Dissertation Writing ” services from us. In short, you will get outright support from our experts for PhD research topics in wireless communication .
To this end, when you are wavering in your research, join us!!! We are always here to turn your ‘CANT into CAN’!!!
Best 20 project notions in Wireless Communication,
An effective function of Transmit Power Optimization designed for a Hybrid PLC/VLC/RF Communication System
A new method for Opportunities of Optical Spectrum used for Future Wireless Communications
An effectual design process of Research and Development of Customized Wireless Device Based on Multimode Chip for Energy Internet Applications
An effective Risk-Sensitive Approach for Ultra Reliable Communication in 5G mmWave Networks
A new methodology for Wireless Optical and Fiber-optic Underwater Cellular, Hybrid Acoustic in Mobile Communication Networks
An inventive source of Secrecy Rate of MISO Optical Wireless Scattering Communications system
A new system of Wireless communications with programmable metasurface for Transceiver design and experimental results
An innovative source of Wireless Optical Communication based on Different Seawater Environments for Performance Analysis in LDPC Codes
An effectual function of Throughput Maximization used Hybrid Backscatter Supported for Cognitive Wireless Powered Radio Networks
An inventive solution of general channel model for visible light communications in underground mines scheme
A Creative mechanism for Joint Data-Energy Beamforming and Traffic Offloading in Cloud Radio Access Networks With Energy Harvesting-Aided device to device Communications
An effectual process of Relay Assisted in Cooperative Communication for WSNs
Innovative methods for Optical Wireless Hybrid Networks used by 5G and Beyond Communications
An efficient source of Jammer Assisted in Legitimate Eavesdropping for Wireless Powered Suspicious Communication Networks
An original mechanism for Efficient, Review of Fast, and Bendable Radio Frequency Integrated Receivers intended for future of Wireless Communication Systems
A new technology based on Hybrid MAC for Low Latency Wireless Communication Enabling Industrial HMI uses scheme
An inventive mechanism for Infrared indoor wireless MIMO communication system used by 1.2GHz OOK modulation methods
On the use of Low Frequency Electromagnetic Communication based on Underwater Wireless Telemetry for Inland Waterways system
Design and development function of Application and Test of Wireless Communication Platform Based on 802.11 Protocols
An effectual function of Resource Allocation for Wireless-Powered IoT Networks With Short Packet Communication system
MILESTONE 1: Research Proposal
Finalize journal (indexing).
Before sit down to research proposal writing, we need to decide exact journals. For e.g. SCI, SCI-E, ISI, SCOPUS.
Research Subject Selection
As a doctoral student, subject selection is a big problem. Phdservices.org has the team of world class experts who experience in assisting all subjects. When you decide to work in networking, we assign our experts in your specific area for assistance.
Research Topic Selection
We helping you with right and perfect topic selection, which sound interesting to the other fellows of your committee. For e.g. if your interest in networking, the research topic is VANET / MANET / any other
Literature Survey Writing
To ensure the novelty of research, we find research gaps in 50+ latest benchmark papers (IEEE, Springer, Elsevier, MDPI, Hindawi, etc.)
Case Study Writing
After literature survey, we get the main issue/problem that your research topic will aim to resolve and elegant writing support to identify relevance of the issue.
Based on the research gaps finding and importance of your research, we conclude the appropriate and specific problem statement.
Writing Research Proposal
Writing a good research proposal has need of lot of time. We only span a few to cover all major aspects (reference papers collection, deficiency finding, drawing system architecture, highlights novelty)
MILESTONE 2: System Development
Fix implementation plan.
We prepare a clear project implementation plan that narrates your proposal in step-by step and it contains Software and OS specification. We recommend you very suitable tools/software that fit for your concept.
We get the approval for implementation tool, software, programing language and finally implementation plan to start development process.
Our source code is original since we write the code after pseudocodes, algorithm writing and mathematical equation derivations.
Develop Proposal Idea
We implement our novel idea in step-by-step process that given in implementation plan. We can help scholars in implementation.
We perform the comparison between proposed and existing schemes in both quantitative and qualitative manner since it is most crucial part of any journal paper.
Graphs, Results, Analysis Table
We evaluate and analyze the project results by plotting graphs, numerical results computation, and broader discussion of quantitative results in table.
For every project order, we deliver the following: reference papers, source codes screenshots, project video, installation and running procedures.
MILESTONE 3: Paper Writing
Choosing right format.
We intend to write a paper in customized layout. If you are interesting in any specific journal, we ready to support you. Otherwise we prepare in IEEE transaction level.
Collecting Reliable Resources
Before paper writing, we collect reliable resources such as 50+ journal papers, magazines, news, encyclopedia (books), benchmark datasets, and online resources.
Writing Rough Draft
We create an outline of a paper at first and then writing under each heading and sub-headings. It consists of novel idea and resources
Proofreading & Formatting
We must proofread and formatting a paper to fix typesetting errors, and avoiding misspelled words, misplaced punctuation marks, and so on
Native English Writing
We check the communication of a paper by rewriting with native English writers who accomplish their English literature in University of Oxford.
Scrutinizing Paper Quality
We examine the paper quality by top-experts who can easily fix the issues in journal paper writing and also confirm the level of journal paper (SCI, Scopus or Normal).
We at phdservices.org is 100% guarantee for original journal paper writing. We never use previously published works.
MILESTONE 4: Paper Publication
Finding apt journal.
We play crucial role in this step since this is very important for scholar’s future. Our experts will help you in choosing high Impact Factor (SJR) journals for publishing.
Lay Paper to Submit
We organize your paper for journal submission, which covers the preparation of Authors Biography, Cover Letter, Highlights of Novelty, and Suggested Reviewers.
We upload paper with submit all prerequisites that are required in journal. We completely remove frustration in paper publishing.
Paper Status Tracking
We track your paper status and answering the questions raise before review process and also we giving you frequent updates for your paper received from journal.
Revising Paper Precisely
When we receive decision for revising paper, we get ready to prepare the point-point response to address all reviewers query and resubmit it to catch final acceptance.
Get Accept & e-Proofing
We receive final mail for acceptance confirmation letter and editors send e-proofing and licensing to ensure the originality.
Paper published in online and we inform you with paper title, authors information, journal name volume, issue number, page number, and DOI link
MILESTONE 5: Thesis Writing
Identifying university format.
We pay special attention for your thesis writing and our 100+ thesis writers are proficient and clear in writing thesis for all university formats.
Gathering Adequate Resources
We collect primary and adequate resources for writing well-structured thesis using published research articles, 150+ reputed reference papers, writing plan, and so on.
Writing Thesis (Preliminary)
We write thesis in chapter-by-chapter without any empirical mistakes and we completely provide plagiarism-free thesis.
Skimming & Reading
Skimming involve reading the thesis and looking abstract, conclusions, sections, & sub-sections, paragraphs, sentences & words and writing thesis chorological order of papers.
Fixing Crosscutting Issues
This step is tricky when write thesis by amateurs. Proofreading and formatting is made by our world class thesis writers who avoid verbose, and brainstorming for significant writing.
Organize Thesis Chapters
We organize thesis chapters by completing the following: elaborate chapter, structuring chapters, flow of writing, citations correction, etc.
Writing Thesis (Final Version)
We attention to details of importance of thesis contribution, well-illustrated literature review, sharp and broad results and discussion and relevant applications study.
How PhDservices.org deal with significant issues ?
1. novel ideas.
Novelty is essential for a PhD degree. Our experts are bringing quality of being novel ideas in the particular research area. It can be only determined by after thorough literature search (state-of-the-art works published in IEEE, Springer, Elsevier, ACM, ScienceDirect, Inderscience, and so on). SCI and SCOPUS journals reviewers and editors will always demand “Novelty” for each publishing work. Our experts have in-depth knowledge in all major and sub-research fields to introduce New Methods and Ideas. MAKING NOVEL IDEAS IS THE ONLY WAY OF WINNING PHD.
To improve the quality and originality of works, we are strictly avoiding plagiarism since plagiarism is not allowed and acceptable for any type journals (SCI, SCI-E, or Scopus) in editorial and reviewer point of view. We have software named as “Anti-Plagiarism Software” that examines the similarity score for documents with good accuracy. We consist of various plagiarism tools like Viper, Turnitin, Students and scholars can get your work in Zero Tolerance to Plagiarism. DONT WORRY ABOUT PHD, WE WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.
3. Confidential Info
We intended to keep your personal and technical information in secret and it is a basic worry for all scholars.
- Technical Info: We never share your technical details to any other scholar since we know the importance of time and resources that are giving us by scholars.
- Personal Info: We restricted to access scholars personal details by our experts. Our organization leading team will have your basic and necessary info for scholars.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY OF INFORMATION HELD IS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE AT PHDSERVICES.ORG. WE HONEST FOR ALL CUSTOMERS.
Most of the PhD consultancy services will end their services in Paper Writing, but our PhDservices.org is different from others by giving guarantee for both paper writing and publication in reputed journals. With our 18+ year of experience in delivering PhD services, we meet all requirements of journals (reviewers, editors, and editor-in-chief) for rapid publications. From the beginning of paper writing, we lay our smart works. PUBLICATION IS A ROOT FOR PHD DEGREE. WE LIKE A FRUIT FOR GIVING SWEET FEELING FOR ALL SCHOLARS.
5. No Duplication
After completion of your work, it does not available in our library i.e. we erased after completion of your PhD work so we avoid of giving duplicate contents for scholars. This step makes our experts to bringing new ideas, applications, methodologies and algorithms. Our work is more standard, quality and universal. Everything we make it as a new for all scholars. INNOVATION IS THE ABILITY TO SEE THE ORIGINALITY. EXPLORATION IS OUR ENGINE THAT DRIVES INNOVATION SO LET’S ALL GO EXPLORING.
I ordered a research proposal in the research area of Wireless Communications and it was as very good as I can catch it.
I had wishes to complete implementation using latest software/tools and I had no idea of where to order it. My friend suggested this place and it delivers what I expect.
It really good platform to get all PhD services and I have used it many times because of reasonable price, best customer services, and high quality.
My colleague recommended this service to me and I’m delighted their services. They guide me a lot and given worthy contents for my research paper.
I’m never disappointed at any kind of service. Till I’m work with professional writers and getting lot of opportunities.
Once I am entered this organization I was just felt relax because lots of my colleagues and family relations were suggested to use this service and I received best thesis writing.
I recommend phdservices.org. They have professional writers for all type of writing (proposal, paper, thesis, assignment) support at affordable price.
You guys did a great job saved more money and time. I will keep working with you and I recommend to others also.
These experts are fast, knowledgeable, and dedicated to work under a short deadline. I had get good conference paper in short span.
Guys! You are the great and real experts for paper writing since it exactly matches with my demand. I will approach again.
I am fully satisfied with thesis writing. Thank you for your faultless service and soon I come back again.
Trusted customer service that you offer for me. I don’t have any cons to say.
I was at the edge of my doctorate graduation since my thesis is totally unconnected chapters. You people did a magic and I get my complete thesis!!!
- Abdul Mohammed
Good family environment with collaboration, and lot of hardworking team who actually share their knowledge by offering PhD Services.
I enjoyed huge when working with PhD services. I was asked several questions about my system development and I had wondered of smooth, dedication and caring.
I had not provided any specific requirements for my proposal work, but you guys are very awesome because I’m received proper proposal. Thank you!
I was read my entire research proposal and I liked concept suits for my research issues. Thank you so much for your efforts.
- Ghulam Nabi
I am extremely happy with your project development support and source codes are easily understanding and executed.
Hi!!! You guys supported me a lot. Thank you and I am 100% satisfied with publication service.
I had found this as a wonderful platform for scholars so I highly recommend this service to all. I ordered thesis proposal and they covered everything. Thank you so much!!!
Phd Projects In Wireless Body Area Network
Phd Projects Consultants In India
Phd Projects In Communication
Phd Projects In Wireless Network
Phd Projects In Communication System
Phd Projects In Wireless Sensor Network
Phd Projects In Electronics Communication
Phd Projects On Wimax Network
Phd Projects In Communication Engineering
Phd Projects In Wireless
Phd Projects In Ece
Phd Projects In Wifi
Phd Projects In Electronics And Communication
Phd Projects In Wifi Network
Phd Research Proposal Topics In Information Technology
Wireless Communication Thesis Topics
Wireless Communication Thesis Topics provides have started to give well defined thesis for your research career and academic grades. We have highly talented and multi-skills professionals to serve your betterment in research and academic projects. And We have also developed nearly 7000+ wireless communications projects, which make us assist students and scholars in an innovative way.
We also have faced several issues in wireless communications and provides guarantee solutions immediately. Due to this reason, we are one popular institute among the world-renowned institutes. We also focused on the latest and innovative trend that depends on current technology to attain a high degree of research work.
We provide 100% assurance of the high quality of work with on-time delivery projects for those engaged with us. And also We also provide support through our 120+ branches throughout the world for your convenience.
Communication Thesis Topics
Wireless Communication Thesis Topics offer you innovative platform to reach your destination with great success. In the past 10+ years, we are also working with Wireless Communication Thesis and tie-up with many leading universities and colleges globally.
We also provide services for thesis writing, paper writing, project guidance, assignment and project development, etc. Our experts can handle any type of tool for your research work and final year academic projects. We also provide full support through our various services (online and offline) if you previously connected with us.
Let’s view some of the important wireless communication areas and recent topics that are as follow,
Major research areas, control systems:.
- Traffic light controller
- Controlling mobile Robots
- Speed control also for induction motors
- Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory [SDRAM] controller
- Fuzzy logic based DC motor control system
- Speed control system also for high speed train
- Armature controlled DC motor
- Schneider electric’s Esmi access control system
- BMW’s voice recognition system
- New drone control system
- Aperio and Axis bring wireless access control
- Acuity’s xCella wireless control system
- Movcan 3-axis wireless lens control system
- SMARTair Pro
- Photovoltaic system control
- Turnkey sensor system
- RAE systems
- Automated Solar [Microcontroller [89S51, 8051, 89C51], Analog to digital converters 0808]
- Air management and also environment
- Hydraulics system
- Propulsion and fuel
- Airborne wireless network
- Radar remote sensing
- Electro technology
- Aeroelasticity, Avionics and also Aeroacoustics
- Infrared sensors market Aerospace
- Nanoscale wireless communication
- Avionics-Electronics cooling
- UTC Aerospace systems
Power Line Communications:
- Hybrid electric vehicle
- White electric vehicle
- Monitoring distributed transformers
- Data concentrators
- Electricity meters
- Smart metering
- Energy gateways
- In Home display units
- Security systems / Keyless entry
- Sensor control and also Data Acquisition
- Industrial Automation
- Building Automation
- Hybrid optoelectronic sensor [Monitoring overhead also in transmission line]
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning(HVAC)
Power Generation [Smart Grid]:
- Thermal power plant
- Nuclear power plant
- Wind power plant
- Hydroelectric power station
- Solar, Wind and also Marine
- Osmosis and also Biomass
- Steel mills, blast furnace exhaust gas
- Geothermal power
- Hydraulic power generation
- Photovoltaic cell
- Steam turbine and Gas turbine
- Fossil- fuel power stations
VLSI [Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits]
- STA simplification and DFT
- Design rule optimization
- DRC automation
- High performance transistor designing
- EDA algorithm improvement
- Data processing neuromorphic chip
- FPGA-module1 also for VLSI design
- Integrated photonics
- Mitigate chip package interaction
- RoBA multiplier
- Reducing microfluidic (VLSI)
- Equipment design and also material design
- 3D power scaling
- Photonic transmitters beyond LED
- Application development in the areas [Like IOT, IOE, Big data, Cloud computing, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, and also Deep learning]
- Micro controller also for Serial port Oscilloscope
- Servo motor control
- Temperature monitoring system also using PIC18F4550
- Interfacing circuit for controlling stepper motor and also LED
- Ultrasound sensor interfacing also with Arduino
- Multiple parameter monitoring systems
- Navigation and also guidance systems
- Circuit debuggers or emulators
- Feedback and data collection systems
- Heart beat and also blood pressure monitor
- Electronic fuel injection systems
- Serial communication interfaces
- DiscreteIO (aka general purpose input/output (GPIO))
- Multimedia cards (Comfact flash, also SD cards, etc)
Current Real Time Applications
- Smart oil field management
- Locating a mobile station
- Leader follower base mobile molecular communication
- Adaptive channel diversity
- Reducing sounding overhead
- Charging time control (Wireless power transfer system)
- Distributed decision making and also control
- Sharing frequencies (OFDM also based)
- Reconfigurable farrow structure (FRM Filters)
- Stochastic communications delays (Stability and also frequency response)
- Information handling system (Secure RF)
- Passive frequency multiplier designs (K-band)
- Energy efficiency enhancement (cryptographic techniques)
- Novel power wireless broadband system
Recent Research Topics
- Wireless communications for advances on exploiting polarization
- Wireless-communications with new applications also for MEMS modular robots
- Secure wireless communication also for application of full duplex guarantees
- Mobile control and safety applications in industrial environments also for reliable wireless communication and positioning
- Arbitrary patch antenna design also for wireless communications using application of opposition based learning concepts
- Application in wireless communication also using a simple multiband parch antenna
- Applications to wireless communications performance analysis also for generalized MGF of Beckmann fading
- Low cost wireless communications applications also using grapheme flakes printed wideband elliptical dipole antenna
- Applications to wireless communications also for calculation of the incomplete MGF
- Future wireless standards using high throughput and also area efficient rotated and cyclic Q delayed constellations demapper
- Circularly polarized antenna also for compact omnidirectional
- Ultra wideband communication applications also for compact circularly polarized Archimedean spiral antenna
- LC-VCOs also using high performance switchable multiband inductor structure
- Generalization of the Doherty theory also for design of linear and efficient power amplifiers
- Wireless communications also with compressed sensing usefulness
- Generating electromagnetic vortex wave also using design of reflective phase shifting
- Wireless communications also using quad-band perforated rectangular dielectric resonator antenna
- Cooperative automated vehicle applications also using utilizing model based communication
- Synthesis of non-uniformly spaced linear antenna also for PEEC based multi objective
We also trust that the aforesaid information is sufficient to get crisp knowledge about Wireless Communication Thesis. Feel free to contact us if you need any further information. We also appreciate your immediate attention to this research .
If you believe in yourself, anything is possible…….
We create your project burden as possible one to attain success in research ……………, related pages, services we offer.
Code and Programs
- [email protected]
- +91-97 91 62 64 69
Wireless Communication Research Topics
Wireless communication refers to the data transmission via a wireless communication link that is based on the information of users. It represents the data communication that is implemented wirelessly. Through the wireless channels, two or more devices are connected with each other. It incorporates data transmission wireless procedures and signals for data transmission. In particular, electromagnetic signals are broadcasted between two devices through the air and no need for physical connections by wires. For each research area in wireless, there are some research problems incorporated which are necessary to discuss in the wireless communication research topics.
We work in all wireless communication technologies with different forms, and delivery methods for a wide range of communications such as mobile network communication, infrared communication, satellite communication, and cellular communication . Let’s starts with the wireless communication research areas as follows,
Wireless Communication Research Areas
- Cellular Communication in Large Scale Networks
- M2M Communication and MTC
- Vehicular Communication (V2X, V2V, V2I, etc.)
- Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications
- D2D Communications
- Biological and 5G Molecular Communications
- Small Cell and HetNets
- Optical Communication
- Next-generation Non-RF Communication
Research areas in wireless communication are broad. We have aforementioned a few sets of research areas as a reference for you in picking wireless communication research topics . On diverse real-time applications, wireless communication has suffered from more challenges in 6G, 5G, cognitive radios and UWB, etc. As a matter of fact, we give a short summary of the research gaps presented in wireless communication.
What are the important research gaps in wireless communication?
- Coexistence of Multiple RF Bands: In wireless communication, appropriate bands are not available as a result of non-availability between devices
- Design of Radio Receivers and Transmitters with varied bands: However, ZIF receivers are complex for the different spectrums
- Interference: Precision is not achieved in real-time applications of wireless communication due to the collision between wireless channels, which is called interference.
Some of the other research issues in wireless communication are discussed in the following,
Research Issues in Wireless Communication
- Transmission Range
- Transmission Medium quality
- Sender and Receiver Quality
- Connection Quality
- Proper Supply of Power
The above-mentioned research issues are common for many types of wireless communication. Currently, wireless communication technologies such as 5GB and 6G are increasing in various cellular and autonomous communications . Currently, there are a number of wireless communication research topics are working in 6G and 5G beyond communications. For instance, it is a great communication technology for the Internet of Things and Inter-Vehicle Communications. In the following, we illustrate wireless communication in these two technologies.
5GB and 6G in Wireless Communication
Due to the support of Terahertz Communication, 5GB and 6 G-based wireless cellular communications have grown recently. For resource-constrained devices, large available bandwidth is supplied by the 6G communication . Let’s check out some important features about the 6G environment,
What are the key features in 6G Wireless Communications?
- Supports high volume of bandwidth and data rates
- Offers reliable communications
- Used in various applications such as VR and AR and autonomous vehicles tracking
- Directly links to provide the high QoS and QoE
- Hence it provides High Rate and High-Reliability Low Latency Communications (HRLLC)
- THz enabled 6G communication systems for uncertainty handling
Recent research and development team from us has initiated 6G technology for the supply of significant features to the real-time application’s design. We at PhD thesis writing in wireless communication have started to work on some research ideas of wireless communication. Some of the ideas are listed for getting research information about the 6G technology.
6G Wireless Communication Research Topics
- Coexistence of NAMO and OFDMA
- UWB for Multimedia Streaming
- Small Cell Management and Optimization
- Multi-RAT Slicing for Secure HetNets
- Multi-Traffic Classification (QoS and QoE)
- Service-Oriented Interoperability (6G and 5GB)
There are several research ideas are available rather than the above. Therefore, contact our research people for knowing latest communication information and technologies available. Since this will be useful in improving the network performance. Now, look at how to write and what are the important research contributions, wireless research proposal , theory, design, and results are covered in the PhD thesis writing.
“PhD thesis is the main part of the research journey and it shows the research achievements and empirical results conducted in any field.”
A complete part of the thesis and its statements are detailed during our PhD thesis writing stage!!!!!
How to write PhD thesis writing?
The structure/format of PhD thesis is important to start writing it. Hence, we provide some steps in our thesis writing.
- Thesis writing by its technical contributions and research motivation i.e. Logical Structure has been followed in the PhD thesis.
- Provide the simulation/experiment results, design, analysis, and discussion , in which how and why the research methodology is important in addressing the current research problems in this area and it is used to solve the results validation section by a brief comparison table.
- How do the results fair in comparison with other methods?
- How well did the other methods work?
- What are the limitations of your work?
- What do the results mean (This is provided briefly in the last paragraph, but elaborated on)?
- What experiments were conducted?
- What were the conclusions from the results obtained?
- What is the future scope?
- What are the implications of your research?
We hope that our research ideas and tips for PhD thesis writing are useful for your research career. Our objective is to help for making the original research/study contributions that existing research is not focused on. We will help you to choose novel wireless communication research topics . All the research contributions are highlighted clearly in your thesis writing stage. For further info, contact us for your bright and peaceful research accomplishment.
- Mon-Sat 09.00 am – 6.30 pm
- Lunch Time 12.30 pm – 01.30 pm
- Break Time 04.00 pm – 04.30 pm
- 18 years service excellence
- 40+ country reach
- 36+ university mou
- 194+ college mou
- 6000+ happy customers
- 100+ employees
- 240+ writers
- 60+ developers
- 45+ researchers
- 540+ Journal tieup
- We follow Indian time zone
- +91 9791626469
- [email protected]
To support long-distance communication , telecommunication technology was designed and practically applied through electromagnetic waves / electric signals . At the beginning of telecommunication technologies, it utilizes signal flags, smoke signals, visual signals, semaphore telegraphs, etc. In particular, it utilizes microwaves, radio waves, the internet, telephone medium, a communication satellite, fiber optics, etc. for electromagnetic and electrical telecommunication technologies .
This page is exactly intended to give you up-to-the-minute telecommunication thesis topics along with interesting research areas!!!
Important Components of Telecommunication
In general, the fundamental telecommunication model is made up of the following three significant components . In addition to these components, other entities may include improving the efficiency of the system which majorly depends on project needs.
- Transmitter – It collects the data and transforms it into analog / digital signals based on the requirement
- Transmission medium – It transmits the data/signal to the physical channel or wireless channel
- Receiver – It is the reversible process of the transmitter. It collects the signal from the transmission medium and transforms it back to the original data
If the telecommunication system uses a single dedicated channel among transmitter and receiver for data transmission then it is called point-to-point communication . Similarly, if the telecommunication system establishes communication channels among one transmitter and more low-powered receivers for radio communication, then it is called broadcast communication .
Further, if the telecommunications system uses a physical channel for more number transmitters and receivers for data sharing then it is called a multiplex system . Here, the multiplex signals are moved at nodes for the appropriate receiver (destination). Moreover, it has the main advantage of high-cost reduction for deployment . Below, we have given you the primary layers incorporated in telecommunication systems.
Layers for Telecommunication
- For instance: User premises equipment, transmit devices, switches, etc.
- For instance: Circuit-switched network
- For instance: 0800 services, voice, fax, etc.
To the continuation of layers, now we can see the primary techniques involved in developing telecommunication models . These techniques are globally popular in telecommunication systems. Further, we also support you to develop your techniques (algorithm / pseudo-code for telecommunication thesis topics) to untie the complex knots in code development .
Major Techniques for Telecommunication
- Phase Shift Keying
- Frequency Shift Keying
- Amplitude Shift Keying
- Frequency Modulation
- Phase Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation
In recent days, the revolution of the telecom industry is incredible ranges from plain voice messaging to sophisticated multimedia service regardless of complexity. Nowadays, nearly 5+ billion people are using smartphones. In order to meet the expectation of high storage, high bandwidth, low cost of processing powe r, etc. it enforces to create advanced technologies. Below, we have given you some latest research trends in telecommunication .
Research Trends in Telecommunication
- Telco Mobility (For instance: smart apps, smart phones, etc.)
- Convergence (For instance: Triple Play, VoIP, Quad Play, etc.)
- Terminal-User Mobility (For instance: location-based services)
- Social Networking (For instance: social media websites, etc.)
- Free Space Optics and Signals (For instance: fading channels)
- 5G enabled Cloud Services (For instances: KaaS, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, etc.)
- Machine-to-Machine communications (For instance: manufacturing, vehicular sectors, smart logistics, healthcare, etc.)
- Trustable Drone Communication (For instance: disaster monitoring, goods delivery, etc.)
- Enterprise Mobility (For instance: smart logistics, field based sales enforcement, etc.)
- Li-Fi and Wi-Fi
- Terahertz (THz) Communication
- 5G beyond and 6G
- Intelligent Small Antennas Design
- Optical and Cognitive Radio Communication
- Millimeter Wave (mmWave) technology
- Enhanced Signal Detection and Modulation schemes
How to Choose Telecommunication Thesis Topics?
So far, we have discussed the telecommunication basics, components, layers, techniques, and recent trends . Now, we can see how effectively we can select the thesis topics. Generally, master’s programs are next-level undergraduate programs. The main of the master’s program is to make your expertise and gain more skills in your interested area like telecommunication. Consequently, it teaches you more than your undergraduate subject knowledge.
In undergraduate project work, you can gain knowledge on basics and provide you different range of job opportunities. In master’s program, it makes you specialize in a particular field of study. So, it increases the job opportunities in your interested field. Also, it makes you create your own contribution to social development in the form of research . As are a result, it will create the add-on status of your professional profile.
Similar to thesis selection, thesis submission is also very important in master’s programs. Since it helps to present your efforts and time on achieving a master’s degree. The telecommunication thesis topics you are choosing for your project will have significant importance in creating the best impression of your thesis in front of your job interviewer. Therefore, keep the following points in mind while selecting a good thesis topic on telecommunication for your master’s program .
Select a topic that is easy to complete fast
- The master thesis is the test for your competency in your interested subject area
- So, make sure that your handpicked topic is handpicked from your interested area
- Also, validate the selected topic for freshness and uniqueness
- Check the future scope of the topic for further study
Confirm the concept for topic
- Analyze the recent issues and challenges in your interested area
- Perform a detailed survey on the previous study related to the topic
- Narrow down the topic after an in-depth examination
- Finalize the concept for your topic (i.e., what you trying to focus on in research)
Develop the project with passion
- Select appropriate research solution and development tool
- Fill with excitement to practically implement handpicked topic
- Analyze the experimental results through different parameters
- Prepare the master thesis in a structured format
Hope now you are familiar with thesis topic selection till the thesis submission. Our resource team will help you in all these phases to complete your research on time. We have individual teams for research, development, and thesis . So, it will be more useful for you to avail yourself of the research services in one place like us to formulate telecommunication topics . Further, we have also included a few 5G enabling technologies for the best telecommunication thesis topics for your benefit.
- Massive MIMO
- Big Data Analytics
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Green IoT-Communications
- Network Ultra-Densification
- Millimetre Wave (mmWave)
- Scalable Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- New Radio (NR) Access Techniques
- Wireless Software-Defined Network (SDN)
- Device-To-Device Communication with High Mobility
Research Telecommunication Projects
Due to the vast scientific advancements, wireless communication has become more popular among individual and business sectors. In specific, Cognitive Radio , UWB and 5G NS3 have gained more attention among the research community. Additionally, it also includes some technical challenges to developing or deploying real-world applications . And, some of the research-oriented problems are highlighted as follows,
- Modeling of ZIF receivers at the high spectrum
- Multiple Radio Frequency bands Co-existence
- External of internal interference in communication
- Inaccessibility of network components or data
- Modeling of radio transmitter and receivers in extensive bands
Our research team has collected numerous research ideas for solving the above-specified issues . Further, we also like to share other forward-thinking technologies that currently we are working for our handhold research scholars. Beyond the below list of technologies, we have also gathered other innovative communication research ideas and telecommunication thesis topics . These ideas surely present you with the new dimension of telecommunication.
What are the interesting topics in Telecommunication?
- Enhanced Multiuser MIMO (M-MIMO) Communication Techniques
- Adaptive Wireless Networking and Channel Coding
- Efficient Spectrum Sharing in Cognitive Radio Networks (CRN)
- Designing Energy-Aware Internet Routers for Efficient Transmission
- Improved Network Modeling for Controlling Environmental Pollution
- Remote Patient Health Monitoring in Wireless Body-Area Networks
- Wireless Heterogeneous Communication in 5G-IoT Networks
- Design of Aerial base station and Mission-aware path in UAV Systems
- Accurate Visible light Positioning System
- Employment of Machine Learning Algorithms in VLC-based Applications
Performance Metrics in Telecommunication
Now, we can see the evaluation of developed models for analyzing network performance and the quality of services . On the one hand, network performance is measured through different standardized networking/simulation parameters . For instance: broadcast latency, jitter (delay variation), bit error rate, computing time, etc. On the other hand, quality of service is nothing but excellence of service that user receives at destination point and also it checks whether the received quality is same with original produced quality.
What is QoS in telecommunication?
As mentioned earlier, QOS plays a major role in measuring the whole service performance which the network users specifically receive. For instance: cloud-oriented services, network services, telephony, etc.
At present, several technologies are widely along with telecommunications such as deep learning, artificial intelligence, machine learning, 6G networks, full-duplex communication, spectrum utilization, free-space optical communication , etc. All these technologies are essential to meet the required QoS. And, some of the performance metrics that have high possibilities to influence the QoS are given as follows,
- Network lifespan
- Bit Error Rate
- Energy Utilization
- Energy-spectral efficiency
- Fault Tolerance
On the whole, we provide you best research, code development, and thesis writing services for any sort of telecommunication thesis topics . Further, if you are interested to know more exciting research perspectives of telecommunication, we are ready to support you in all means of the latest research advancements.
LATEST NS3 PROJECTS VIDEO TUTORIAL
Ns3 projects screenshots, latest ns3 projects topics.
- B.Tech Projects in NS3 Simulation
- B.Tech Projects in NS3
- Computer Network Projects For Students
- Computer Network Simulation
- Computer Science Ad Hoc Projects
- Install Evalvid in NS3
- M.E Network Project
- M.Tech NS3 Projects
- M.Tech Projects in NS3
- M.Tech Projects in Wireless Communication
- Network Security Projects
- Network Simulation
- Network Simulation Program
- Network Simulator3 LINUX
- Network Simulator For Research
- Network Simulator NS3
- Networking Projects For Final Year Students
- NS2 WIMAX Example Code
- NS3 BlueTooth Projects
- NS3 Code Examples
- NS3 Documentation
- NS3 Download
- NS3 Installation
- NS3 Projects
- NS3 Projects Screenshot
- NS3 Routing Projects
- NS3 SDN Projects
- NS3 VANET Projects
- NS3 Vanet Simulation Projects
- NS3 Video Tutorial
- NS3 Wireless Body Area Network Projects
- NS3 Wireless Mesh Network Projects
- Projects in Networking
- Projects On Networking
- Research Projects in NS3
- Simulation Network
- Wireless Sensor Network Projects
- Wireless Simulation in NS3
Follow us in Twitter
Telecommunications research projects
We conduct research projects across a broad range of telecommunications areas. These include:
Wireless and network communications
The major research themes in wireless communications are:
- Channel coding and iterative receiver techniques
- Space-time coding and MIMO techniques
- Cooperative and cognitive radio communications
- Wireless positioning and vehicular wireless ad hoc networks.
Major research themes in the data networks include:
- Quantum coding for communications
- Wireless sensor networks
- Security and trust; Greening the internet
- Networking for multimedia communications.
Recently, there has been significant cross-pollination between these traditionally distinct research areas. Some of our ongoing research projects include:
Recent research shows that with multiple antennas placed at both the transmitter and receivers, referred to as multiple-input/multiple-output (MIMO) systems, wireless communication can increase the data rate significantly. This is a breakthrough in communications system design, since the multipath reflection in wireless channel, traditionally a pitfall of wireless communications, can be turned into a benefit, in increasing the wireless link capacity.
Research is being conducted into novel transmission and multiple access signalling techniques with the aim of dramatically improving the reliability, throughput, and power efficiency of wireless downlink packet data services. This work is called the multiple-input/multiple-output (MIMO) spatial division multiple access (SDMA) technique and it will enable a breakthrough in multi-user multimedia services in the ICT industry sector. Potential applications of the project outcomes are in future 4G cellular mobile networks.
This Group is working on developing novel transmission and receiving techniques with the aim of dramatically improving the reliability and throughput of wireless packet data services. By exploring the space resource of multiple users, we develop cooperative multi-user communication techniques where multiple users or multiple base stations cooperate with each other to transmit their information.
This can thoroughly exploit the space resource of multiple-users and user cooperation diversity in wireless networks to improve the reliability and spectrum and power efficiency. With users cooperating with each other, we can significantly reduce the transmission power, making the systems “greener.” Potential applications of the project outcomes are in future wireless systems, such as mobile broadband wireless access (MBWA 802.20 or WiMAX 802.16).
The Wireless & Data Communications Research Group aims to develop novel spectrum agile radio communication techniques. These can opportunistically exploit the spectral resource of licensed systems and utilise the amount of unused spectrum in an intelligent way. Our School’s current research outcomes in this area include robust cooperative spectrum sensing and whispering radio technique. The aim of the research is to dramatically improve the network’s spectrum efficiency, power efficiency and reliability, without interfering with other incumbent devices in the same frequency bands.
The ICT sector consumed 156 GigaWatts, or about 8% of the world’s total electrical power consumption in 2007, of which 14% is attributed to network equipment. The increasing amount of power consumed by Internet routers is becoming a serious concern for router manufacturers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs). This is limiting the switching capacity router manufacturers can pack per unit space and bloating operational expense for ISPs due to higher electricity bills and cooling costs. In this research project our aim is to develop innovative methods for energy reduction in Internet routers. We are aiming to develop new router architectures that employ more optics, optimise the use of components such as packet storage memories and interface speeds, and integrate emerging standards such as Energy Efficient Ethernet.
Exposure to air pollution is known to increase the risk of cardiovascular and respiratory mortality and exacerbate conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Current systems for air pollution monitoring have poor spatial resolution, and do not reflect actual exposures experienced by individuals. In this project, we are building a system based on participatory sensor networks, whereby users with mobile phones contribute pollution data that is then collected centrally in real-time and displayed as a map. We are also developing tools that allow accurate estimation of personal exposure to air pollutants. Our research will help gain an understanding of urban air pollution distribution, as well as benefit individuals in understanding their personal health risk index.
This research develops energy-efficient communication protocols for body-wearable wireless sensor devices to be used in pervasive medical monitoring. Today’s healthcare systems are struggling to cope with the needs of an ageing population exhibiting an earlier onset of chronic conditions that need long-term monitoring. Wearable wireless sensors can relieve this pressure by providing intelligent, non-intrusive, continuous monitoring at dramatically reduced cost, with round-the-clock diagnostic and intervention capability. Our work in this area is developing the highly energy-efficient, lightweight, flexible, and robust communication protocols that are an integral part of such a system.
Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs), or Vehicular Communication (VC) systems, have potential to provide solutions to minimise traffic accidents and are likely to be ubiquitous in the not-too-distant future. In such systems, equipment exists on board the vehicles as well as in road-side infrastructure. DSRC is the method of communication for this network. DSRC is an alternative solution to a GPS-only-based solution, where the GPS in the vehicle may have access to an INS. By using DSRC, it can also use positioning information from other nearby cars and road-side infrastructure to enhance its own position accuracy and availability.
Quantum Communications is an emerging cross-disciplinary field of growing global significance. Research into advanced quantum protocols is being pursued that will dictate the key operations of emerging quantum networks. Specifically, we are investigating the optimal quantum repeater protocols for a range of network architectures in which quantum information transfer through a multihop environment occurs. We will also determine near-optimal versions of our protocols that will give engineers the ability to trade off quantum complexity with communication throughout. New applications of quantum communications are also being researched that will bring enhanced security and communications advantages not possible in classical networks. Our work will result in new applications and services that will have a major impact on the ongoing global efforts to develop the quantum internet.
The major themes in Photonics research are:
- Photonic fibre devices
- Fibre based sensors
- Planar photonic components and optical circuitry
- New photonic materials for sensing, display and difficult environments
Some of our ongoing research projects include:
This work develops highly multiplexed fibre sensor systems for structural health monitoring and risk assessment of critical transport infrastructures. This work is in collaboration with Sydney University and industry partner RTA.
Fibre laser-based sensor systems have immense potential for high sensitivity gas and chemical detection. We develop fibre ring laser-based sensor systems in collaboration with Tianjin University, China.
This research looks to address issues faced by solar induced photocatalysis. This is through integrating improved particle and optic systems to increase photon efficiencies and harness a greater portion of solar/visible light. In collaboration with researchers in Chemical Engineering and Industry Chemistry, we develop an optical fibre photoreactor system that would effectively allow for improved utilisation of photons by the semiconductor surface.
Polymer optical fibre Bragg gratings are useful for strain sensor applications for large dynamic range. We develop polymer optical fibres with higher photosensitivity and fabricating POF gratings for various industrial applications.
This project works on the next generation of “extreme” gratings and chemical sensors, both passive and active, primarily for applications in sensing within the petroleum and gas industries (but applicable across the mining industry). This is an international collaboration project in partnership with University of Sydney, Institute of Photonic High Technology, Germany and the Federal University of Technology, Brazil.
Prof Ladouceur directed the research effort at UNSW that led to the first scalable all-diamond integrated circuits using a combination of photolithography, reactive ion etching (RIE) and focused ion beam (FIB) techniques with important application in Quantum Key Distribution and Quantum Computing. This important work has been highlighted in New Scientist: “Diamond 'wires' – quantum computing's best friend”.
Prof Ladouceur’s research effort is centred on the development of new photonics materials for display, biomedical and telecom applications. Of particular interest is the development of hydrogel-based electronics ink for conformal (flexible) displays, chiral (co)polymers for polarisation control and manipulation of polarisation in optical fibres, self-assembly of polymer for photoreceptors (pixels) definition in artificial retina and semiconducting polymers for artificial skin (tactile sensors).
Terahertz communication, imaging, sensing and localisation
The major themes in Terahertz communication research are:
- 3D printed couplers and waveguides for terahertz communication
- Design of components and devices for terahertz communication, sensing and localisation
- Terahertz spectroscopy and imaging
Clink here for some of our ongoing research projects.
The major research themes in signal processing are:
- Image and video compression
- Estimation and modeling of motion, depth and other multimedia features
- Efficient and flexible multimedia communication
- Paralinguistic speech processing to recover emotion, language and speaker information
- Cochlear speech processing
- Sound field acquisition, compression and synthesis
- Radar signal processing
- Signal processing for biological, biomedical and health monitoring applications.
Our School has been conducting world-leading research in compression of digital media. One focus of this work is scalable compression technologies, which generated embedded bit-streams whose subsets can simultaneously target numerous resolutions, bitrates and regions of interest. Another focus is efficient representation and estimation of structural information, including motion, depth and geometric structure. Work in this area has contributed and is continuing to contribute to several major international image and video compression standards.
We have also been active in the development of efficient methods for image and video communication over networks. One focus of this work is the development of highly efficient and computationally tractable hybrid-ARQ protection strategies for scalable compressed multi-media over lossy packet networks. A second focus has been the development of algorithms and standards to facilitate efficient and flexible access to remotely located image and video. Major outputs from our work include the core paradigm that underlies the JPIP standard (IS15444-9), a family of hybrid-ARQ protection algorithms collectively known as LR-PET (Limited Retransmission Priority Encoding Transmission), and commercial deployment of some of these research outcomes through the Kakadu software toolkit.
Our collaboration with a team from the Institute for Digital Communications at the University of Edinburgh (UoE), under the Biologically Inspired Signal Processing (BIAS), aims to develop novel algorithms for the study of non-stationary signals in general and bat echolocation calls. Many of the engineering (and more specifically signal processing problems) we face have been addressed in nature, sometimes with astonishing degrees of specialisation and success. It is hoped that an improved understanding of natural systems would inspire novel technologies.
This project is a collaborative effort with a group from the department of Biochemistry at the University of Cambridge and more recently with the Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering. It has the goal of investigating novel approaches for the processing of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy data to enhance the detection and study of biologically active compounds such as metabolites and heparin. This can lead to the unmasking of low concentration metabolites in a biological sample thereby contributing to the study of disease, toxicity, gene expression as well as drug development.
Processing and recognition of the linguistic content of speech has been a major focus for speech processing research for some decades. However more recently attention is shifting towards non-linguistic speech information, such as speaker identity, emotion and cognitive load. Our research effort aims to characterise this information towards improving recognition accuracies in a range of applications. Collaborators include the Institute for Infocomms Research (Singapore), the Australian National University, and National ICT Australia.
This project concentrates on developing new period estimation techniques and significance measures for characterising structure within symbolic sequences such as DNA, in particular the nucleosome, whose function in evolutionary dynamics is a current area of major research interest in biology. Jointly with the John Curtin School of Medical Research at ANU, the new approaches are being evaluated on whole-genome data.
In this project, models and analysis methods are developed for automatically determining the type of terrain and gradient being traversed by a subject wearing a triaxial accelerometer. This information is critical to the accurate determination of the energy expenditure of the subject, which in turn has important applications in biomedical engineering and clinical medicine.
WIRELESS NETWORK THESIS TOPICS RESEARCH GUIDANCE
Wireless communication means transmitting information from one point to another point without any human intervention. It connects the stations through the radio links . With this intention, it uses radio and electromagnetic (EM) waves to carry the data. It has some advantages because there is no physical connection. First of all, it reduces the general charge, link breaks, additional and so on. Thus, all real-time applications are using this technology i.e., video communication. Wireless Network Thesis Topics guidance helps to publish the articles that contribute new research ideas in wireless network . Here we have listed down the substantial research areas in the wireless network .
Research Areas in Wireless Network Thesis Topics
- Location Tracking in Wireless Network
- MM Wave and EHF
- High Altitude Platform System (HAPs)
- Terahertz Wireless
- Quantum Key Distribution
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- V2V Wireless
- Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Network Slicing
- Subcutaneous Wireless
- Satellite (MEO/LEO)
- Long Range Wireless Power
All the above areas are vital to build a wireless system. If your field is Wireless, then you can prefer any of the above areas to choose innovative Wireless Network Thesis Topics . In any area, the idea must be novel. We can provide the novel topic with the core idea of the protocol, problem identification, and literature review in wireless paper publication guidance. Wireless communication technologies with a request to the frequency band, network type, transmission range, data rate, and application scenarios of the research areas are mentioned below.
- 4G (0.7-3.6GHz, LTE/LTE-A, 1-5km, up to 1Gb/s, Macro Cell)
- 5G Simulation (30-300GHz, mmWave, <1km, multiple Gb/s, Massive MIMO, Macro/PicoCell)
- 6G (0.3-3THz, THz wave, <1km, up to 1 Tb/s, Small Cell)
- WMAN (2.3-3.6GHz, WiMax, 50km, around 100Mb/s, Macro Cell)
- NB-IoT (0.703-2.2GHz, <10km, 160-250kb/s, M2M)
- Satellite (30-75GHz (EHF), Ka/Q/U/V, MEO/LEO, multiple Gb/s, Space-air/ground/sea, Inter-Satellites, GNSS, Feeder Link)
- WLAN/WPAN (430-790THz, Visible Light, <100m(LOS), up to multiple Gb/s, Pico/Femto Cell, UAV, M2M, Micro Cell)
- IoT (5.85-5.92GHZ, DSRC (IoV), around 1km, around 27Mb/s, M2M, V2V, V2I, V2R, V2P)
Now let’s move on to the next topic which is the benefits of the wireless system. The notable advantages of wireless network are listed below.
What are the Benefits of Wireless Network?
- Reduced Cost – While comparing the wireless network with the wired network, wireless network consumes the less amount of cost because no wire is used in this process.
- Security – Provides the robust security protections because of the advances in the wireless networks.
- Expandability – Expanding wireless networks is easier than expanding the wired networks because wired network needs extra wires.
- Easy Setup – Installation process is fast and emergent of cost because it doesn’t need any string cables.
- Mobility – In wired network we have stay at one point, but wireless network supports in rooming.
- Convenience – Within the geographical area of network, it is possible to access the available deployed resources.
The essential changes to the data networking, and then it making combined networks a reality are fetched by the wireless communication revolution. We are dedicated to the timely publication of papers to highly effective journals of your wireless network thesis topics . We discourse the research on the analysis, design, and implementation of wireless networks and the connection systems. Let’s take a look at the principles of paper according to the editors.
Reviewers and Editors Expectation in Wireless
- Information about channel state Must be clear
- The modulation and the encoding techniques are used along with the sub carrier spacing information
- The considered noise and noise level is given precisely
- Channel propagation and fading information must be given
- Relate the proposed system with the communication standard
- Use the latest communication standards rather than the old standards
As far as this, the above information is about paper publication. We will provide a satisfactory project according to the above information with some reviews and comments based on the wireless network thesis topics paper . Now let take a look at the significant stages in paper publication.
Main Stages in Our Paper Publication
- Step 1: Evaluation of Whole Paper – Generally, we have some check list as per the journals review comments. Before the submission, our well qualified professors will evaluate the paper. Then we will verify whether the constraints meet with the check list. However, it will be authorized in preliminary screening, and then it will be sent for the noble evaluation for analyzing the paper by our research and data analyst team. Finally, we provide the comprehensive research paper for the publication team only after succeeds the preliminary screening and technical evaluation by our research team.
- Step 2: Proceed for Journal Publication – In this step, we lead to the uploading process by finding the high reputed journals along with the publishers for early publication. There are three stages involved in publishing a paper that are Journal Selection, Paper Uploading and Paper Revision and Review Comments Solving, and finally Receiving Final Acceptance.
On the above information, we like to see the sights of wireless communication systems, and few publications help based on the Wireless Network Thesis Topics . Let us discuss the significance of the fast acceptance journals for wireless.
Fast Acceptance in Wireless Publication
Many fast-track journals are there and we can help you to publish it. Mostly we prefer the high impact free journals from reputed journals.
Fast Acceptance Journals for Wireless
I. Wireless Networks
Aim & Scope
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Platform of Edge Computing
- Wireless Standards, Services and Applications for 5G / Beyond
Impact Factor – 2.405
Review Time – 6 – 12 Weeks
II. IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems
- Control and Performance Analysis Challenges
- Controlled Networks Stability Analysis
- Control under Communication Restraints
- Hybrid Dynamical System
- Controller and Computation over Sensor Networks
- Synchronized Assessment and Control over Networks
Impact Factor – 4.802
Review Time – 2014 ongoing
III. IEEE-ACM Transactions on Networking
- Applications and Services
- Privacy and Security
- Spectrum Management
- Control and Charging Strategy
Impact Factor – 3.597
Review Time – 4 – 8 Weeks
IV. Journal of Communications and Networks
Aims & Scope
- Network Information
- Communication Systems
- Communication Techniques and Theory
Impact Factor – 1.52
Review Time – 1.5 Months
V. Journal of Network and Computer Applications
- Wireless Broadcast Measurements and Modeling
- Network Deployment and Architecture
Impact Factor – 5.273
Review Time – 2.5 Months
In brief, we are functioning for your research needs and your career achievements. So, you can have us from the beginning of your Wireless Network thesis Topics. You can also reach us at any stage with your demands; we will help you from that stage. Anyway, we will bring massive success to your research work.
- BE Projects
- B Tech Projects
- ME Projects
- M Tech Projects
- mca projects
- Mini Projects for CSE
- Mini Projects for ECE
- Mini Projects for IT
- IEEE Projects for CSE
- IEEE Projects for ECE
- Digital Image Processing Projects
- Medical Image Processing Projects
- Matlab Thesis
- Fuzzy Logic Matlab
- Matlab Projects
- Matlab Simulation Projects
- Matlab based Communication Projects
- Medical Imaging Projects
- Biomedical Engineering Projects
- Image Processing Thesis
- Scilab Projects
- OpenCV Projects
- Steganography Projects
- Cryptography Projects
- Cyber Security Projects
- Network Security Projects
- Information Security Projects
- Wireless body area network projects
- Wireless Communication Projects
- Wireless Sensor Networks Projects
- Wireless Network Projects
- Router Projects
- CAN Protocol Projects
- NS2 Projects
- NS3 Projects
- Opnet Projects
- Omnet Projects
- Qualnet Projects
- VANET Projects
- Manet Projects
- LTE Projects
- Ad hoc projects
- Software Defined networking projects
- Peersim Projects
- P2P Live Streaming Projects
- Video Streaming Projects
- Green Radio Projects
- Distributed Computing Projects
- PPI Projects
- Cognitive Radio Projects
- IoT Projects
- m2m projects
- Hadoop Projects
- MapReduce Projects
- Core Java Projects
- Forensics Projects
- Cloudsim Projects
- Cloud Analyst Projects
- Weka Projects
- Pattern Recognition Projects
- Gridsim Projects
- Augmented Reality Projects
- Android Projects
- Rtool Projects
- Software Engineering Projects
- ARM Projects
- Signal Processing Projects
- GPS Projects
- GSM Projects
- RFID Projects
- Embedded System Projects
- LabVIEW Projects
- Microcontroller Projects
- Robotics Projects
- VHDL Projects
- FPGA Projects
- Zigbee Projects
- Simulink Projects
- Power Electronics Projects
- Renewable Energy Projects for Engineering Students
- Writing Phd Thesis
- Cognitive Radio Thesis
- Vanet Thesis
- Manet Thesis
- Mobile Application Thesis
- Neural Network Thesis
- Security system Thesis
- Steganography Thesis
- Software Defined Networking Thesis
- Wireless Network Sensor Thesis
- Computer Science Thesis
- M Tech Thesis
- Phd Projects
- Dissertation Writing Service
Wireless Communication Thesis for PhD Research Scholars.
Wireless communication thesis provide effective tool for easy use and it has replaced fax, WAP, Morse code and telex. The information or data send from source node and received by destination node by analog and digital format is communication. Wireless communication thesis plays a vital role in information exchanged system projects. Wireless communication thesis is submitted by communication researchers related to networking with optical communication and wireless communication.
Wireless Communication Thesis Topics:
Data interaction processes with photons are performed under optical communication. Photonics is referred as study of processing, controlling and generating photons. Fiber optic cable acts as communication medium in optimal communication. Long and thin core that are covered by pure glass of cladding with fiber optic jackets are contained in fiber optical cable. Long distance communication use fiber optic cable. It guides the light from one end to the other for data transmission. Data under fiber optic communication are sending in form of light in fiber cable.
Advantages of fiber optic communication:
- Size is very small.
- High bandwidth.
- For long distance communication data can be transmitted.
- Attenuation is low.
- Low security risk.
- There is no interference occur.
Optical fiber communication components:
- Digital signal processing.
- Optical media.
- Electrical to optical transducers.
- Optical to electrical transducers.
Fiber optic transmission limitations:
- Dispersion and attenuation are suffered by fiber optic transmission.
- Bandwidth distance products are created by dispersion.
- In multi mode fiber cable, multi mode dispersion and chromatic dispersion occur.
- At various speed pulse spreading travel to reduce the communication performance.
Some limitations are faced under fiber optic communications and must be overcome. Communication Engineers workout for faster date rate mechanism, more sophisticated network architectures for reducing cost, traffic and time.
Optical fiber types: On basis of refractive index and propagation fiber optic cable are clarified. Classifications of propagation are single mode and multimode basis of refractive index in optical fiber are categorized as graded index fiber and step index fiber.
Multi mode fiber: Various types of cable properties are contained in multimode fiber.
- Graded Index.
- Step index.
Single mode: A core diameter is contained in single node fiber cable which is equal to wave length of emitted light.
Fiber optic working frequency: Fiber optic cable frequency range is categorized on transmission data distance equal to time. There are:
O-band: O denotes original and frequency range from 1260-1360nm.
S-band: It starts from 1440-1530nm.
E-band: It is referred as extended band frequency range from 1360-1440nm.
C-band: Conventional band starts from 1530-1565nm.
L-band: L denotes long band frequency range (i.e.) 1565-1625nm.
U-band: Ultra long uses frequency range is from 1625-1675nm.
- +91 962 986 32 43
- [email protected]
Master Thesis Topics in Wireless Communication
Wireless Communication is a transmission method that encompasses all measures and mode of connecting between one or more network devices by the wireless signal via wireless communication technologies and devices. On the other hand, it is a procedure of how it encompasses the transmission of information without any important connection between two or more devices.
How wireless network communicate between devices?
- Present a configurable option that helps to communicate
- The system collects data through easy installation and main signal coverage
- The wireless system works in lossy compression, semantic, and broadcasting system
WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
Wireless communications like Multi-Input, Multi-Output (MIMO) communication, Space-Time Coding, OFDM and CDMA, Opportunistic Communication, are available currently. Those features are in specific wireless technologies versions like,
- IEEE 802.11 Wi-Fi family (a, b, g, n, and s)
- WiMAX Family and IEEE 802.16 d and e
- Wireless Sensor Protocols (IEEE 802.15.4 as WirelessHART, Zigbee, ISA 100.11a)
- Cellular Technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G or 6G)
Simulation Tools for Wireless Communication
- Visual System Simulator (VSS)
- System simulation and modelling for wireless communications and radar system
- Radar System Design and RF / Wireless communications software supports DSP blocks and VSWR-aware modelling of RF
- Offers time-domain, frequency-domain, and circuit-envelope analyses
- Tx/Rx can generate and optimize system design
- Simulate metrics such as EVM and BER with user defined and pre-setup virtual test benches
- GIS simulation tool
- Geographic Information System (GIS) application for wireless
- Has SC combining with Ricean fading
- Intend to collect data with hardware advancement for wireless communication
- Easy and quick to design the wireless communication systems
- Wireless Simulation Software stands for mobile computer deterministic simulation
- Repairs radio frequency settings accurately in 3G/4G/5G cellular networks
- RF antenna propagation models offer a simulation of realistic, Google Maps / KML Maps configurations of buildings and terrains
- Own installation model function by Ray Tracing
- Use electromagnetic devices to calculate the RF receiver by an antenna
- Probabilistic wireless network simulator working in MATLAB
- Easy to develop good visualization application prototyping
- Required to integrate into the simulators to get precise outcomes
- Can simulate the wireless distributed systems
- LTE model with LTE Radio Protocol Stack like RLC, MAC, PHY, RRC, and PDCP
- Units of radio protocol stacks exist completely in the UE and eNB nodes
- The model coarseness must be quiet that of the Resource Block (RB) at the radio level
- Works in different cells that helps different carrier frequencies and system bandwidth
- WiFi module has both static base station and access point
- Simulation software to set up the wireless communication
- Simulate using INET framework
- Capability to give direct support and point-to-point chain for wireless communication
- Render complete models for a wireless channel like fading, wireless connectivity etc at the Medium Access Control (MAC) layer
- Works superior for complex scenarios of wireless communication and user friendly graphical support.
Among these, our experts’ suggest two more major tools in wireless communication for your research projects. We listed those tools specifications elaborately for your selected Master Thesis Topics in Wireless Communication. Consequently, those tools are outlined here for your reference.
MAJOR TOOLS FORWIRELESS COMMUNICATION
The emerging of wireless communication is most advanced currently. Thus, Matlab and NS3 tools play a vital role in it. Let’s have an instant look over those two tools.
Matlab Toolboxes for Wireless Communication
- LTE Toolbox – LTE-M and 1024-QAM
- Antenna Toolbox – Beamforming and E2E MIMO link
- WLAN Toolbox: Designed for OFDMA and IEEE 802.11ax
- 5G Toolbox – NB-IoT and DL settings
- LTE Module – used in MIMO and EPC
- 6LoWPAN – build for IoT, RPL, and IIoT
- Wi-Fi Module – aid to all PHY and MAC
- OpenFlow Switch Support – SDN model
According to these wireless communication tools for simulation and experimentation, we have more than 100+ Master Thesis Topics in Wireless Communication. As well as, we follow some standards to create your thesis as a reputed one. Especially, we well knew about the fundamental guidelines / criteria of a good MS thesis. Let check it out now.
What are the criteria for a good MS thesis?
Generally, a good thesis must have these five characteristics
- Choose a subject which must interesting and address the significant issues
- Deal with a topic that can effectively illustrate research issues
- Describe one main idea of the thesis
- State results with accurate proofs and tables and graphs
- A thesis must be clear, exclusive and without plagiarism
Of course, we all revise our statements again and again to improve your thesis. So it will develop and achieve a better quality of sense which completely gives life to your research topic. Another noticeable one in your thesis writing is the Thesis Statement, which helps readers like road maps to follow your master thesis. Let’s talk about its importance next.
What master thesis statement means?
- The introductory of your research topic
- Express a clear idea about what are you writing about? And why it is important?
- Answers a research question which raised in your research works
Contact us we give you an in-depth research guidance throughout your research period and let you perform beyond your research potential with good master thesis topics in wireless communication!!
College of Education
of our programs are in growing fields.
3. Candidate Empowerment Center