Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
172 Awesome Psychology Dissertation Topics For High Scores
An ideal dissertation topic should be clear, manageable, original, and relevant to your academic discipline. Primarily, the case ought to have enough information that will help you support your arguments. Unfortunately, many college and university students have difficulty coming up with exceptional topics, considering how detailed and time-consuming the brainstorming process can be.
On the bright side, we have the best psychology dissertation ideas to get you underway. If you are hungry for exceptional psychology dissertation topics, this article features over 170 hand-picked views to whet your appetite. Read on to get a taste of what we have to offer:
Dissertation Topics In Educational Psychology
- Discuss the measures that can help children with an anxiety disorder improve their performance in tests
- A qualitative study of how the concept of reflective practice can be in childhood learning
- Examine whether identifying a child’s learning style can help to improve outcomes
- Elaborate whether the attachment theory can explain the development of a subjective self in the child
- Explain the causes of increased anorexia rate in children
- Elaborate how operant conditioning works
- Define learning in educational psychology
- What brings about achievement gaps?
- Examine how listening to music affects a child’s cognitive skills
- Discuss the link between self-esteem and academic success
- Evaluate the importance of showing affection to children
- Examine if homosexuality is a psychological disorder
- Discuss fetishes and their related behavior
- Define childhood trauma and outline its effects
Dissertation Topics In Counseling Psychology
- Discuss the concept of attention span among children
- What is the distinction between explicit and implicit memory?
- Discuss language and speech development in children
- What is the role of color psychology in cognitive development studies?
- Which factors affect one’s problem-solving ability?
- What is the link between temperament and creativity?
- Explain how marriage alters your personality
- What is the relationship between prosaical behavior and personality?
- Is there any link between your choice of pet and your personality
Dissertation Topics In Industrial Psychology
- What are the psychological consequences of a hate crime?
- Discuss the role of psychologists in military interrogations
- Explain the psychological impacts of a miscarriage on a couple
- What are the effects of abortion on the emotional and mental well-being of women?
- Elaborate why attractive people often tend to have the upper hand at work
- What is the impact of homelessness on mental health?
- Elaborate whether there is a difference between depression in females and males
- Analyze the relationship between working memory and attention
- Explore the relationship between television and obesity
- Evaluate the role of the family in the socialization process of a child
- Effects of laughter on your emotional and physical health
- Discuss gender role and identity in children
- What are the health benefits of dreams?
- Elaborate the impact of dreams on one’s social life
- Do violent fantasies have any meaning in real life?
Psychology Thesis Topics List
- Examine what the Stroop effect says about one’s mind
- Analyze whether excessive social media use is comparable to drug addiction
- Is there are a link between your music taste and your personality?
- What effects does music have on your psychological response?
- How do colors affect a child’s learning?
- What are the best strategies to manage loss and grief?
- Discuss effective programs that can curb suicide among students
- Explain why depression seems to be more in women than in men
- Assess the most effective communication techniques with patients
- In what ways can breast cancer patients manage stress?
- Explain the neurobiology behind suicidal thoughts
- What factors contribute to deviant behavior in the workplace?
- Discuss mood disorders among young adults
- Elaborate how lying impacts your mental health
- How does age affect your memory?
- Explain the difference between the midlife crisis in men and women
- Highlight different ways to cope with grief
- What influence does genetics have on social relationships?
- Review the theory of behavioral game
- Elaborate how the frontal cortex executive function makes every human unique
- Evaluate a modular account of the brain by Fodor in the light of modern neuroscientific research
- Discuss the first signs of ADHD among children and adults
- To what degree can there be a change of personality over some time?
- Outline the mental and physical effects of marijuana use among healthy adults
- Define and discuss the theory of memory models
- Investigate how internet pornography impacts a generation of users
- Highlight the link between easy access to therapy and socio-economic status
- Explain the multiple dimensions of schizophrenia
- Look at the link between educational attainment level and self-motivation
- Investigate cults as social constructs
- What is the involvement of mood in the use of language?
- Analyze the effects of frequent exposure to computers on the proper development of attention
- Examine how a talent affect a sportsman’s popularity
- How does intelligence influence committed crimes?
- What are the pros and cons of cross-cultural relationships?
- Highlight the influence of social pressure on an individual’s morale
- Review the cognitive-behavioral theory
- Explain the link between mental games and a child’s cognitive skills
- Elaborate the role of sex hormones in the development of the brain during the puberty stage
- An overview of deep engagement relationship and friendship
- What is the difference between clinical and abnormal psychology
Mental Health Dissertation Topics
- A study of long term psychological effects of divorce on the adult children of divorcees
- What sort of mental health problems do prisoners face?
- Discuss the link between mental health and unemployment
- Examine how deteriorating mental health affects one’s physical health
- Address effects of television advertisements in the cognitive development of children in the U.S
- Investigate the role of social media friendships on deteriorating mental health
- Analyze the impact of emotional attachment on your mental well being
- Explain the impact of breakups on a man’s mental health
- How does social media play out in provoking aggression?
- What are the psychological and social impacts of virtual networks?
- Address the psychological impact of cyberbullying
- Discuss mental health and psychological resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic
Psychology Research Questions
- Examine different types of learning disabilities and how to manage them
- What is the link between performance and job satisfaction?
- Detail the effects f romantic jealousy in maintaining a committed relationship
- Analyze the role of anxiety in hyperalgesia
- Review the factors that influence ineffective training organization
- Examine dating violence and controlling issues affecting women
- Investigate stress responses in survivors of sexual abuse
- A case study of the attachment theory as it applies to family relationships
- Discuss impacts of ambiguity and job roles on behavioral disorders
- Address the effects of behavioral therapy on body image and weight loss
- What are the results of maternal stress on language acquisition among children?
Forensic Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Which rules should psychologists follow when verbally interacting with criminals in court?
- Elaborate the credibility of the statement of a mentally challenged eyewitness
- What is the legitimacy and reliability of an eyewitness’s memory?
- What rules of conduct should be followed by forensic psychologists while in court?
- Discuss the role of upbringing in curbing the making of a serial killer
- Define internet policing and explain some valuable strategies to make it effective
- What is the role of video games, movies, and the internet in augmenting copycat crimes?
- Elaborate why society tends to neglect domestic violence inflicted on men
- What drives people into mass killings, and why is it so rampant in the U.S?
- Are there enough measures to reduce the risks of folks in special education ending up in the penal system?
- Explain how a role in law enforcement impacts an individual’s private life?
- Juvenile murders: Point out the factors that affect areas with high rates of murders committed by children
- Are prisons and the criminal justice system effective in rehabilitation?
- Discuss the factors that have contributed to the emergence of home-grown terrorism
Social Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- What is the influence of automatic effects of priming on complex behavior in real-life situations?
- Evaluate the contribution of emotion and reason in moral judgment through the social intuitionist model
- Discuss the enduring legacy of cognitive dissonance
- What are the effects of spanking on a child’s psychology
- Explain the effects and causes of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children
- Detail the reasons for antisocial behavior among young adults
- Discuss the early signs of a mental illness among infants
- Point out the leading causes of increased stress and depression in young adults
- Elaborate different types of torture, highlighting their impact on a child’s mind and adult life
- Explain the effects of video games and violent music on a child’s mind and behavior
- Examine different phases of a child’s growth and psychological development
- What effect does the birth order have on a child’s accomplishments and success?
- Detail the outcomes of a self-centered mother on a child’s mental health
- What are remedial and preventive measures that can curb childhood abuse?
- The introvert personality: What are the consequences of the introvert personality among children?
- Elaborate the relationship between negligence in parents and obesity among children
- Look into the psychological, ethical, and legal aspects of adoption
Clinical Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Look into the major depressive disorder (MDD) within a cognitive framework
- Explain the barriers to communicating associated with sexual dysfunction following heart trauma
- What is the link between experiences and eating behavior among adults?
- Explore the concept of body image and identity among folks who have undergone a lung or heart transplant
- Highlight the demographic and clinical factors that predict insight in individuals with compulsions and obsessions
- Define schizophrenia and point out potential therapies
- What medication and treatments can treat paranoia and phobias?
- What therapies can treat anxiety disorder and panic attacks?
- Which medicines and therapies are effective in treating addictions?
- Discuss different clinical treatments for insomnia
- Examine the effectiveness of antidepressants in therapy treatments
- Explain the most effective practices utilized in treating depression
- What factors lead to post-traumatic stress disorder?
- Are antidepressants addictive? Discuss their effectiveness and potential side effects
- Is behavioral therapy the best treatment for criminals?
- In what ways can psychology be used to manage chronic pain?
Exciting Ideas For A Psychology Dissertation
- Elaborate how a sleeping disorder affects a sportsman’s stamina
- Discuss the prevalence of panic attacks in athletes and point out effective ways to combat them
- What are the potential adverse effects of steroids on the mental health of an athlete
- Highlight the significance of sports psychology in promoting mental health
- Which methods can athletes use to manage and control their negative emotions appropriately?
- Define the term team chemistry and explain how it can build a sound, supportive team
Dissertation Ideas Psychology
- Examine how group belonging influences a person’s behavior
- Explain how physical exercise can manage mood swings
- Define the link between psychology and mythology
- Discuss the basic techniques utilized in psychological research
- Look at compliance and obedience as a function of social status
- Highlight different ways to control aggression among youths
- What are the effects and causes of dehumanization in prisons across the U.S
- Analyze how human cloning can be a solution to childless couples
- Explain the concept of a double foot-in door and how it can manipulate someone
- Define the term Mood Freezing and elaborate its effects
- Is it true that geniuses are made and not born?
- What is the connection between the use of social media and the spike in cases of violence among young adults?
- Examine the impact of breakfast on a person’s overall day to day activities
- Revisit notorious human experiments in history and their ethical shortcomings
- Explain how different colors can enhance a person’s mood
- Explain the factors that contribute to dissociative orders
- Define the difference between mental disorders and mood disorders
Psychology Dissertation Help By Your Side
If you are looking to write a thought-provoking and valuable dissertation for your Ph.D., you have the perfect starting point, thanks to our unique topic ideas. However, if you still find putting together a quality dissertation difficult, there is another incredible option. At a cheap and pocket-friendly rate, you can quickly get expert writers for hire. Indeed, with the internet, it is possible to get high-quality writing help online.
It is high time you had a professional handle your most challenging assignments while focusing on other crucial areas of your studies.
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Psychology Dissertation Topics
Published by Carmen Troy at January 10th, 2023 , Revised On October 5, 2023
Psychology entails the study of mental processes and behaviour. Over the last several years, the demand for psychology graduates has continuously risen due to the growing number of people with psychic problems.
As a psychology student, you can explore one of the many areas of psychology as part of your dissertation project. You can specialize in industrial physiology, mental health, behavioural psychology, cognitive psychology, developmental psychology, personality psychology, social psychology, biological psychology, and psychosocial psychology.
While there are many topic options for psychology students, make sure that you choose one where there is a gap in the literature and more work needs to be done.
To help you get started with brainstorming for psychology topic ideas, we have developed a list of the latest topics that can be used for writing your psychology dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review the full list of dissertation topics for 2022 here.
2022 Psychology Research Topics
Impact of automation in the manufacturing sector on employee distress and happiness in the uk- an exploratory study finding the psychoeconomic factors.
Research Aim: This study intends to find the impact of automation in the manufacturing sector on employee distress and happiness in the UK. It will explore the moderating Psychoeconomic (Psychological and Economic) factors affected by the increasing automation in the manufacturing industry, affecting the employees’ distress and happiness levels. Furthermore, it will examine the strategies implemented by the manufacturing companies to prevent their employees from the anxiety and unhappiness induced by automation after the technological revolution.
Impact of Sleep Deprivation on Cognitive Performance Among Adults Working from Home during COVID-19 in the UK
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse the impact of sleep deprivation on cognitive performance among adults working from home during COVID-19 in the UK. It will identify how sleep deprivation during COVID-19 affected various mental abilities of employees who were forced to work from home. It will also see how these abilities affect the employees’ productivity during COVID-19. Additionally, it will show the policies adopted by the companies to prevent their employees from working overtime to have a proper sleep. And how does it improve their cognitive performance and productivity?
Effects of Bad Incidents on the Children’s Intelligence- A Critical Assessment through a Clinical Psychology Lens
Research Aim: This research shows the effects of bad incidents on children’s intelligence. It will use a clinical psychology lens to show how clinicians see the relationship between bad incidents in childhood and their impact on children’s intelligence in later life. And in which was these incidents shape the intelligence of children while growing up. Furthermore, it will present a wide range of clinical procedures to overcome the lingering effects of bad incidents on children’s intelligence in later life.
Impact of Marriage Satisfaction on Job Performance in High-Stress Jobs- A Case of Individuals Working in Investment Firms in the UK
Research Aim: This research analyses the impact of marriage satisfaction on job performance in high-stress jobs. It will use investment firms in the UK as a case study to analyse how marriage satisfaction affects the performance of men and women working in these high-stress jobs such as trading and investments. Moreover, it will explore various psychological parts of the job affected by the problems in a marriage. Lastly, it will recommend ways to offset the bad effects of unstable marriage to improve job performance.
The Role of Educational-Psychological Counseling in Career Selection among Immigrant Children in the UK
Research Aim: This research investigates the role of educational-psychological counselling in career selection among immigrant children in the UK. It will show how educational-psychological counselling different aspects of their academic life and help them decide what to pursue in later life. It will also show how this counselling can help them believe that despite coming from outside of the UK, they still have a chance to succeed.
Covid-19 Psychology Research Topics
Topic 1: impacts of coronavirus on the mental health of various age groups.
Research Aim: This study will reveal the impacts of coronavirus on the mental health of various age groups
Topic 2: Mental health and psychological resilience during COVID-19
Research Aim: Social distancing has made people isolated and affected their mental health. This study will highlight various measures to overcome the stress and mental health of people during coronavirus.
Topic 3: The mental health of children and families during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will address the challenging situations faced by children and families during lockdown due to COVID-19. It will also discuss various ways to overcome the fear of disease and staying positive.
Topic 4: Mental wellbeing of patients during Coronavirus pandemic
Research Aim: This study will focus on the measures taken by the hospital management, government, and families, to ensure the mental wellbeing of patients, especially COVID-19 patients.
Psychology Dissertation Topics for 2021
Topic 1: kids and their relatives with cancer: psychological challenges.
Research Aim: In cancer diagnoses and therapies, children often don’t know what happens. Many have psychosocial problems, including rage, terror, depression, disturbing their sleep, inexpiable guilt, and panic. Therefore, this study identifies and treats the child and its family members’ psychological issues.
Topic 2: Hematopoietic device reaction in ophthalmology patient’s radiation therapy
Research Aim: This research is based on the analysis of hematopoietic devices’ reactions to ophthalmology’s radiation.
Topic 3: Psychological effects of cyberbullying Vs. physical bullying: A counter study
Research Aim: This research will focus on the effects of cyberbullying and physical bullying and their consequences on the victim’s mental health. The most significant part is the counter effects on our society’s environment and human behaviour, particularly youth.
Topic 4: Whether or not predictive processing is a theory of perceptual consciousness?
Research Aim: This research aims to identify: whether or not predictive processing is a theory of perceptual consciousness?
Topic 5: Importance of communication in a relationship
Research Aim: This research aims to address the importance of communication in relationships and the communication gap consequences.
Topic 6: Eating and personality disorders
Research Aim: This research aims to focus on eating and personality disorders
Topic 7: Analysis of teaching, assessment, and evaluation of students and learning differences
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse teaching methods, assessment, and evaluation systems of students and their learning differences
Topic 8: Social and psychological effects of virtual networks
Research Aim: This research aims to study the social and psychological effects of virtual networks
Topic 9: The role of media in provoking aggression
Research Aim: This research aims to address the role of media and in provoking aggression among people
Topic 1: Assessing the advantages and disadvantages of positive reinforcement in special education
Research Aim: The strength and importance of praise in the workplace can have a significant impact on employees and move them from apathy to more happiness and satisfaction. Positive reinforcement motivates and encourages people for their respective tasks. This research aims to assess the advantages and disadvantages of positive reinforcement in special education.
Topic 2: Assessing the relationship between depression and anxiety from the perspective of student academic performance
Research Aim: Emotional disturbance is considered to be a psychological element that can lead to the deterioration of the daily activities of students. Since academic achievements are an integral dimension of students’ lives, depression, anxiety, and other emotional disturbance might lead to poor academic performance. Therefore, this research aims to assess the relationship between depression and anxiety on student academic performance.
Topic 3: How cognitive behaviour therapy helps in dealing with depressed adolescents
Research Aim: Cognitive behavioural theory is regarded as a well-established therapy for depression and other various mental illnesses in children and adolescents. It might be because CBT can reduce suicidal behaviour and thoughts amongst adolescents. The main purpose of this research is to identify how cognitive behaviour therapy can help in dealing with depressed adolescents.
Topic 4: Analysing the psychological impact of bullying on children’s personality and development
Research Aim: Any public humiliation can result in a child’s misconceptions, confusion and misunderstanding about their own personality and the surrounding world. Public humiliation can damage the psychology of children and hinder their overall physical and mental development. The key purpose of this study is to analyse the psychological impact of bullying on children’s personalities and development.
Topic 5: Assessing the impact of psychological pricing on consumer purchase intention
Research Aim: Psychological pricing, also known as charm pricing and price ending, is a market pricing strategy in which certain prices can have a psychological impact on consumers. This strategy also includes a slightly less than a round number, e.g. 2.99, which could incline consumers to make purchase decisions in favour of the seller. Hence, this research aims to assess the impact of psychological pricing on consumer purchase intention.
Topic 6: Borderline Personality Disorder and Self-Cutting Behaviors – Are they Inter Related?
Research Aim: Borderline Personality Disorder is a mental health disorder that impacts the thinking process of an individual. This disorder impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others. Relationships are unstable. There are extreme emotions and distorted self-image when a person is suffering from a borderline personality disorder. This research will discuss this disorder in detail and evaluate whether self-cutting behaviours are a result of this disorder or not.
Topic 7: Depression and its risk factors – How can it be prevented?
Research Aim: Depression is a psychological issue that needs immediate attention. There are a lot of factors that lead to depression. This research will talk about the various risk factors that contribute to depression in an individual. The research will also discuss ways and strategies through which depression can be managed and eliminated in some cases. Case studies will be a part of this research.
Topic 8: Childhood trauma and its long-lasting impacts on individuals in adulthood
Research Aim: This research will talk about an important issue i.e. childhood trauma. This includes emotional and physical trauma that a child had experienced in his childhood. This research will discuss whether this trauma will impact the individual further in his life or not. If an adult’s future life is likely to be affected by childhood trauma, then in what ways will it change the individual, and how will it shape his personality? All these questions will be answered with this research.
Organisational Psychology Dissertation Topics
The role of industrial psychologists, also known as organisational psychologists, is to apply the principles of psychology to marketing, sales, management, administration, and human resources problems that organizations face.
Typical tasks that organisational psychologists perform include but are not limited to organisational development and analysis, training and development, employee evaluation and selection, policymaking, and more. The following dissertation topics are developed with respect to organisational psychology:
Topic 1: Research in industrial and organisational psychology from 1980 to 2015: Changes, choices, and trends
Research Aim: This research will compare the choices, trends, and changes in industrial and organisational psychology. The years compared will be 1990-2000, 2001-2010, and 2011-2020.
Topic 2: Computerized adaptive testing in industrial and organisational psychology
Research Aim: This research will explore the advanced technique i.e. computerized adaptive testing in organisational and industrial psychology.
Topic 3: Leader-member exchange as a moderating variable in the relationship between well-being and job security
Research Aim: This research will analyse the leader-member exchange as a variable that moderates the relationship between job security and well-being.
Topic 4: Intelligent leadership and leadership competencies – Developing a leadership framework for intelligent organizations
Research Aim: This research will understand the leadership competencies and intelligent leadership by analysing a leadership framework for intelligent organisations.
Topic 5: Burnout amongst executive staff: What are the main predictors? A review of literature from the UK and Europe.
Research Aim: This research will talk about the most pressing issue at workplaces right now, i.e. burnout, The study will include predictors of burnout by analysing literature from Europe and the UK.
Topic 6: Interior design and Industrial psychology – Investigating the role of employees' reward and motivation in shaping up the look of the factory or office
Research Aim: This research will understand the role of employee reward and motivation in shaping up workplaces with a focus on how interior design can create a working environment for employees that enhance their motivation levels.
Topic 7: Investigating the impact of strategic business partnering for business organisations – A case study of any UK based company
Research Aim: This research will talk about the impact of strategic business partnering for business organisations. You can provide us with the name of the company you would want to base your research on.
Topic 8: Social science strategies for managing diversity: Industrial and organisational opportunities to enhance inclusion
Research Aim: This research will interrogate an extremely important issue of psychology, i.e., diversity and inclusion at the workplace. The study will be conducted with respect to social science strategies.
Topic 9: Studying Influencing Factors in Effective Training Programs in Organisations
Research Aim: This research will talk about the various psychological factors that influence training programs organised by companies.
Topic 10: To understand international branding in light of the concept of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions
Research Aim: This research will aim to understand international branding in light of the concept of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions. The research will be descriptive in nature and make use of secondary data.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
Clinical Psychology Dissertation Topics
Clinical psychology can be defined as integrating clinical knowledge, theory, and science to understand and prevent psychologically based dysfunction and distress. Another aim of this branch of psychology is to promote personal development and behavioural well-being.
Clinical psychologists’ job responsibilities include conducting research, teaching, drug and alcohol treatment, assessing disorders, testifying legal settings, and creating and managing programs to prevent and treat social problems.
A well-written dissertation in this area of psychology can help students to fetch a high academic grade. Here are some interesting topics in this area:
Topic 1: Which clinical and demographic factors predict poor insight in individuals with obsessions and compulsions?
Research Aim: This research will discuss the clinical and demographic factors that predict poor insight within individuals with compulsions and obsessions.
Topic 2: Anger beliefs and behaviour; An Investigation of associations with Hypomania in a non-clinical sample
Research Aim: This research will investigate anger, behaviour, and beliefs concerning hypomania in a non-clinical sample.
Topic 3: Clinical psychologists’ experiences of accessing personal therapy during training: A narrative analysis
Research Aim: This research will discuss clinical psychologists’ experiences of accessing personal therapy during training. This will be a narrative analysis.
Topic 4: Exploring body image and identity in people who have had a heart or lung transplant
Research Aim: This research will help explore the identity and body image of people who have had a heart or a lung transplant. All related issues will be discussed in this study.
Topic 5: Psychosocial adjustment to renal failure and consequent dialysis
Research Aim: This research will explore psychosocial adjustment required during renal failure. The study will also discuss dialysis, which will result due to renal failure.
Topic 6: Experiences of psychosocial formulation within a bio-psychosocial model of care for psychosis
Research Aim: This research will talk about psychosocial formulation experiences within a bio-psychosocial model of care for psychosis.
Topic 7: Experiences and their association with eating behaviour in adulthood
Research Aim: This research will investigate the relationship between individual experiences and eating behaviour in adulthood. The study will furthermore present suggestions as to how these conditions can be improved.
Topic 8: Barriers to communicating about sexual dysfunction following heart trauma
Research Aim: This research will talk about an important issue i.e. sexual dysfunction. However, the study will be conducted concerning the issue being developed due to heart trauma.
Topic 9: Validation of a new scale assessing the use of strategies to change another person’s mood or emotional state
Research Aim: This research will investigate and try to validate a new scale that will be used to assess strategies for changing another person’s emotional state or mood.
Topic 10: Examining Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) within a cognitive framework
Research Aim: This research will investigate an important psychology issue, i.e. depression. Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) will be assessed with a cognitive framework.
Also Read: Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics
Cognitive Psychology Dissertation Topics
Cognitive Psychology can be defined as the study of mental processes such as thinking, creativity, problem solving, perception, memory, language use, and attention through neuropsychology, computer modeling, and experimentation.
Cognitive psychologists are primarily responsible for investigating how the human brain absorbs and interprets information at micro and macro levels. This area of psychology is broad. Therefore you will have many topic options to choose from. Please see below some titles if you are looking to base your dissertation on the field of cognitive psychology.
Topic 1: Adolescent perceptions and beliefs of proactive-reactive aggression explored through the social information processing model of aggression
Research Aim: This research will talk about various perceptions and beliefs of adolescents with respect to proactive-reactive aggression. These will be explored through the social information processing model of aggression.
Topic 2: Analyzing how cognitive flexibility is influenced by emotions
Research Aim: This research will analyze how emotions influence the cognitive flexibility of individuals.
Topic 3: Tractable cognition: The role of complexity theory in cognitive psychology
Research Aim: This research will discuss tractable cognition. The study will discuss the role of complexity theory in cognitive psychology.
Topic 4: Conflict monitoring across sensory modalities
Research Aim: This research will discuss conflict monitoring during sensory modalities. The study will talk about various conflict monitoring methods.
Topic 5: Familiarity and its effect on facial expression recognition?
Research Aim: This research will discuss the concept of familiarity and its impact on facial expression recognition.
Topic 6: Investigating the relationship between cognitive vulnerability and depression
Research Aim: This research will investigate the relationship between depression and cognitive vulnerability.
Topic 7: Effectiveness of mindfulness training on ratings of perceived stress, mindfulness, and well-being of adolescents enrolled in an international baccalaureate diploma program
Research Aim: This research will discuss the effectiveness of mindfulness training on ratings of well-being and perceived stress of adolescents. The participants of this research will be international baccalaureate diploma students.
Topic 8: Assessing the development of implicit intergroup cognition in relation to in-groups and out-groups: social learning or pre-specified?
Research Aim: This research will assess the development of implicit intergroup cognition with respect to out-groups and in-groups. The study will conclude whether this development classifies as social learning or is pre-specified.
Topic 9: Assessing the relationship between impaired social cognition, emotion, and anxiety disorders.
Research Aim: This research will discuss the relationship between emotion, anxiety disorders, and impaired social cognition.
Topic 10: Investigating the relationship between episodic memory and emotional memory
Research Aim: This research will investigate the relationship between emotional memory and episodic memory and the underlying causes.
Also Read : Project Management Dissertation Topics
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
- Social Psychology Dissertation Topics
This branch of psychology has gained tremendous importance in the world of academia in recent times. Essentially, it deals with social interactions, including their influence on the individuals and their origin.
According to Baron, Byrne, and Sulls (1989), “the scientific field seeks to understand the nature and causes of individual behaviour in social situations.”
Therefore, it will not be wrong to say that social psychology primarily investigates how human behaviour can influence other people and the surrounding social environment. Some relevant social psychology dissertation topics are listed below:
Topic 1: Cognitive, affective, and social psychological correlates of psychopathic personality traits in offenders and non-offenders
Research Aim: This research will address cognitive, affective, and social psychological correlations of psychopathic personality traits in offenders and non-offenders.
Topic 2: A social-psychological exploration of word-of-mouth traveller information in the digital age
Research Aim: This research will explore the word of mouth exchange of traveller information in today’s age with a social-psychological perspective.
Topic 3: Investigating the concept of contemporary social and cultural psychology
Research Aim: This research will investigate the concept of contemporary social and cultural psychology.
Topic 4: Methods for social psychological research: fundamental qualitative and fundamental quantitative methods.
Research Aim: This will be an interesting study. The research will explore two major social psychological research methods; fundamental qualitative method and fundamental quantitative method.
Topic 5: The impact of gender mistakes on various individual attitudes and behaviours that contribute to gender inequality
Research Aim: This research will explore the impact of gender issues on different individual attitudes and behaviours. Moreover, the study will assess their impact and contribution to increasing gender inequality.
Topic 6: Personality, passion, self-esteem and psychological well-being among junior elite athletes in the UK
Research Aim: This research will study the psychological well-being of junior athletes in the UK. This includes assessing their personality, passion, and self-esteem.
Topic 7: Mad, bad, or dangerous? Assessing changing social attitudes to mental illness through a study of magazine and TV advertising.
Research Aim: This research will assess the changing social attitudes to mental illness by studying TV and magazine advertising. The study will focus on the impact of these advertisements on the mental health of the audience.
Topic 8: Use of images of women in corporate website branding – The role of gender, marketing, and internet presence
Research Aim: This research will assess the use of women’s images in website branding. The study will evaluate and analyze the role of gender, marketing, and internet presence.
Topic 9: How the use of music can help to reduce crime rate – A quantitative study of underground tube stations in London
Research Aim: The study will focus on an ignored socio-psychological aspect i.e. music. The research will assess how music helps to reduce the crime rate. A quantitative study covering underground tube stations will be conducted.
Topic 10: The enduring legacy of cognitive dissonance
Research Aim: This research will talk about the history of cognitive dissonance. It will also discuss its enduring legacy.
Also Read: Sociology Dissertation Topics
Abnormal Psychology Dissertation Topics
The abnormal patterns of thoughts, emotions, and behaviour that may lead to mental disorders are studied under the abnormal psychology branch of psychology. But what is an abnormality, and who decides what abnormal behaviour is? Historically, societies have been quick to observe and tag individuals as abnormal when they encounter situations that they could not understand.
Abnormal psychologists are responsible for identifying the human characteristics that deviate from the norm. This branch of psychology can interest students who wish to explore unusual human behaviour and unusual conditions. Following topics on abnormal psychology can help to ease the dissertation topic selection process for your thesis project:
Topic 1: Assessing and Investigating the concepts of abnormality and mental health
Research Aim: This research will discuss the basics of abnormality and mental health. The literature review will cover the various mental health conditions and what leads them to these issues.
Topic 2: A neuropsychological investigation of frontal brain asymmetry in depression with comorbid anxiety
Research Aim: This research will investigate a neuropsychological issue, i.e., frontal brain asymmetry in depression with comorbid anxiety.
Topic 3: What is the relationship between children’s home routines and treatment for ADHD? A study of the literature
Research Aim: This research will talk about a common yet ignored issue, ADHD. The study will explore the relationship between children’s home routines and treatment procedures.
Topic 4: Investigating the relationship between depression and diet – A qualitative study of how the Mediterranean diet can help to lower depression levels
Research Aim: This research will investigate an interesting relationship – depression and diet. The study will also explore how the Mediterranean diet can help reduce levels of depression.
Topic 5: Promoting mental health and psychological wellbeing in children: A socio-cultural activity theory analysis of professional contributions and learning in a multidisciplinary team
Research Aim: This research will aim to promote mental health and psychological wellbeing in children. The study will be based on a socio-cultural activity theory analysis of professional contributions and learning in a multidisciplinary team.
Topic 6: A critical inquiry into the views of professionals working with families, parents, and children.
Research Aim: This research will help conduct a critical inquiry into the views of professionals working with parents, families, and children.
Topic 7: Exploring ways of managing stress and coping with poor mental health
Research Aim: This research will help to explore stress and coping issues amongst individuals with poor mental health.
Topic 8: The role of positive irrational beliefs in mental health & wellbeing
Research Aim: This research will talk about the positive role of irrational beliefs associated with mental health and wellbeing.
Topic 9: To understand and establish the relationship between social media websites and self-harm in adolescent females
Research Aim: This research will aim to understand and establish the relationship between social media websites and self-harm in adolescent females.
Topic 10: A biographical narrative study exploring mental ill-health through the life course
Research Aim: This will be a biographical narrative study that will explore the mental illness issues that may cause difficulties to lead the course of life.
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in an academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
Developmental and Educational Psychology Dissertation Topics
According to Kendra Cherry (2001), “Educational psychology involves the study of how people learn, including topics such as student outcomes, the instructional process, individual differences in learning, gifted learners and learning disabilities.” This branch of psychology considers not only the learning process but also the social and emotional aspects of development.
Developmental and educational psychologists are responsible for designing professional development programmes, evaluating programmes and interventions, designing training programmes, consulting with groups and individuals, counselling, designing effective treatment programmes, assessing developmental learning and behavioural problems among individuals, diagnosing disabilities and disorders, and identifying and clarifying problems.
Here’s a list of developmental and educational psychology dissertation topics for you to choose from:
Topic 1: Investigating parents’ concerns with a child’s development: A Case Study
Research Aim: This research will investigate concerns of parents related to child development. A specific case will be examined in this research.
Topic 2: To examine the parent-child relationship issues
Research Aim: This research will explore the issues related to the parent-child bond. Solutions will also be provided as to how these should be tackled.
Topic 3: Managing a child’s difficult temperament or behaviour
Research Aim: This research will help parents understand how they can manage a child who has a difficult temperament.
Topic 4: How educational psychologists can assist a child with disabilities
Research Aim: This research will explore how educational psychologists help in assisting disabled children.
Topic 5: Exploring the causes of sibling rivalries in the family: Studying How These can Be Tackled.
Research Aim: This research will talk explores the causes behind sibling rivalries in families and will also suggest how these can be controlled.
Topic 6: Problems parents, teachers, and children may face in the transition from early childhood to school years
Research Aim: This study will explore issues and problems parents, teachers, and children face in the transition from early childhood to school years.
Topic 7: Exploring the impact of consultation on educational psychology service users, including pupils, teachers, and parents
Research Aim: This research will explore the impacts of consultation on educational psychology services which include pupils, teachers, and parents.
Topic 8: The development of the theory of mind in deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing preschool children
Research Aim: This research will talk about the developmental theory of mind in deaf people, hard of hearing, and hearing of preschool children.
Topic 9: Cultural differences and perceptions of autism among school psychologists
Research Aim: This research will talk about the cultural differences and perceptions of autism amongst school psychologists.
Topic 10: High school special education teachers’ use of positive behaviour: Effects of a behaviour prompting routine on specific praise rates
Research Aim: This research will discuss the use of positive behaviour by high school special education teachers. Furthermore, the dissertation will also study the impact of behaviour that prompts a routine for specific praise rates.
- Cognitive psychology dissertationtopics
- Educational psychology dissertation topics
- Clinical psychology dissertation topics
- Counselling psychology dissertation topics
- Criminal Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Sports Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Neuro Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Consumer Psychology Dissertation Ideas
As a psychology student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment with existing psychology theories – i.e., to add value and interest to your research topic.
Psychology is vast and interrelated with so many other academic disciplines. That is why it is imperative to create a psychology dissertation topic that is particular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, and there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best psychology dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample psychology dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Psychology Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analyzing published and unpublished literature on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths while identifying any research gaps. Break down the topic and key terms that can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design , research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analyzed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of the results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is establishing the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to the implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : Make sure to complete this following your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , Ph.D. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialize in.
Need more Topics.?
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2022 complete list.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find psychology dissertation topics.
To discover Psychology dissertation topics:
- Explore recent research and journals.
- Identify emerging areas or gaps.
- Consider personal interests or experiences.
- Discuss with professors or experts.
- Analyze real-world issues and applications.
- Choose a topic that excites and challenges you.
You May Also Like
Use and get inspired by our list of trending and unique neuropsychology dissertation topic ideas to get started with your dissertation.
Need interesting and manageable Instagram dissertation topics? Here are the trending Instagram dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Need interesting and manageable Education dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending Education dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Psychology Dissertation Topics
A psychology dissertation needs to contribute original knowledge to the discipline. Normally, this is based on previous, well-documented research and should demonstrate a good understanding of the issues concerned. In particular, a good psychology dissertation requires a sound rationale, such as that of addressing a gap in the research literature. The dissertation usually has to follow a specific standardised format, and involves attempting to support or confirm a hypothesis based on the investigator’s individual insights and prior research in the field. However, qualitative psychology dissertations attempt to explore and answer a specific research question rather than confirming a hypothesis. Research aims and procedures need to be clearly stated and follow a standard format. The title should be succinct and accurately reflect the substance of the dissertation. It is also essential that research cited is linked together logically, in a way that is consistent with the research aim. Perhaps most importantly, there needs to be critical analysis of past research to highlight the need for the dissertation, but also critical evaluation of the study conducted for the dissertation itself. The conclusion needs to summarise the main arguments in relation to the claims, and presented in a way that indicates whether the initial hypothesis is supported or rejected. Alternatively, for qualitative research, the discussion and conclusion need to discuss whether the research question has been fully explored. If you are looking to complete a psychology dissertation, here are some ideas of topics that you could research:
- Cognitive Psychology dissertation topics
- Developmental Psychology dissertation topics
- Social Psychology dissertation topics
- Evolutionary Psychology dissertation topics
Abnormal Psychology dissertation topics
- The Psychology of Personality dissertation topics
- Additional Psychology dissertation Topics
Cognitive Psychology Dissertation Topics
Cognitive psychology investigates the way the human brain represents information. It seeks to explore the underlying processes involved through experimentation, computer modelling and neuropsychology. Theories attempt to understand how information is encoded in the brain at macro and micro levels. This is a vast subject and there are many topics to choose from. If you are looking to base your dissertation on the area of cognitive psychology, below are just some psychology dissertation topics that could be researched further:
- The contribution of expectations, attention and emotional states to the perception of pain.
- The extent to which objective methods of measurement can support theoretical approaches to consciousness.
- Limitations of the modular view of the brain: The importance of feedback and cross-modulation in information processing.
- Are indirect and direct theories of perception incompatible or can recent enactive accounts potentially lead to a compromise?
- Assessing the development of implicit intergroup cognition in relation to in-groups and out-groups: social learning or pre-specified?
- How studies of bilingualism and trilingualism in infants can indicate the degree of interaction between representational systems encoding for different languages in the brain.
- The usefulness of the concept of ” grandmother cells ” for understanding the selectivity of neurons to high-level information processing, such as during facial recognition.
- The relationship between impaired social cognition, emotion and anxiety disorders.
- The role of implicit visual processing in the identification of objects: neural mechanisms and pathways.
- Changes in neural processing in response to event segmentation: separating cause and effect in boundary recognition.
- The sum of its parts? Consciousness is best explained as an output of implicit processes: implications for understanding intentionality.
- Of all the areas of the cortex, the prefrontal area is paramount in demarcating what makes humans human.
- The function of the prefrontal cortex can only be understood properly by considering how it relates to other areas of the brain.
- Rather than being related to specific areas of the brain, language is best explained as a function of multiple overlapping neural circuits existing throughout the cortex.
- Neural network theories might be able to account for some lower order functions of the brain but are unable to explain the representations that occur at higher areas: does the evidence reflect this?
- As information flows from earlier sensory-specific areas to higher regions of the brain, representations become more integrated: consequences and implications.
- Contribution of the cerebellum in relation to the higher functions of the cortex.
- Limits to the plasticity of the adult human brain.
- Are MRI studies a reliable indicator of brain function?
- The claim that the right and left brain hemispheres have different processing styles is fundamental to understanding how the brain functions.
- Parallel distributed processing is unable to provide an explanation for the higher functioning aspects of the human brain.
- Baddeley’s model of working memory compared to contemporary alternative theories.
- Working memory can best be explained as a function of long-term memory.
- Evidence for the role of the hippocampus in memory formation and consolidation: application of evidence to neurodegenerative disorders like dementia.
- The relationship between working memory and attention: bias in visual working memory and attention.
- The role of the prefrontal cortex in short-term memory.
- How emotional memory relates to episodic memory.
- Attention depends on the progressive activation of forward areas of the brain.
- Attention is better interpreted as a multivariate rather than a uni-modal concept.
- View-dependent theories of vision are more successful in accounting for natural perception than view-independent theories.
- Computer models of how perception occurs can lead to a misunderstanding of how the mechanisms of perception actually operate.
- How visual illusions help understand perceptual processes.
- Assessing the validity of Gibson’s theory of direct perception compared to constructivist accounts and more recent cognitive theories.
- Why does the sense of time vary according to circumstances?
- Is memory for past events partially influenced by the situation or context in which recall takes place?
- Effective cognition is about selecting appropriate information at the right time in the correct order.
- Does subliminal perception exist or is it part of a more complex phenomenon?
- Hierarchical explanations of information flow and parallel distributed processing.
- Can fMRI measures be used to accurately identify and distinguish deceptive information from guilty knowledge?
- The reliability, validity, and usefulness of research findings from cognitive psychology applied to real-life behaviour and cognition.
- The Network Neuroscience Theory: is general intelligence in humans a consequence of individual differences in neural network structure and architecture?
Developmental Psychology Dissertation Topics
Developmental psychology investigates how children’s behaviour changes over time, by studying experience and behaviour. Change is, for example, studied in a variety of areas including language, intelligence and motor skills. Theories of development propose a number of models to account for how change occurs, and gives pre-eminence either to experience or more enduring criteria. Some approaches take a mid-way position, however, by proposing an interaction between the two. Developmental psychology is an interesting area and relevant to many people, including doctors, teachers and parents. A psychology dissertation on developmental psychology may indeed be useful and well read.
- Are abilities unconnected with numeracy of children with dyscalculia affected by the condition or are they relatively independent?
- The role of face stimuli in assessing the development of the human ventral pathway from infancy to adulthood.
- The extent and role of plasticity in shaping visual cognitive development.
- Explaining change during cognitive development: one type of learning mechanism or diverse learning paradigms for different problems?
- Assessing whether intrinsic factors or the quality of interaction between human caregivers and children lead to successful learning outcomes.
- The extent to which understanding the mechanisms of neural development can be informative as to how early cognition occurs.
- Explaining how evidence for increasing integration of systems during the course of development can be assimilated with the increasing dissociation of structures.
- The development of conversational understanding as a domain-general improvement in processing speed and working-memory capacity in cognitive effort.
- The influence of culture on conversational understanding, where children do not normally communicate with adults.
- Scale errors and action planning in children: Assessing the implications of DeLoache’s findings for understanding the “what/where” pathways in the human brain.
- Developmental cognitive neuroscience’s significance for the early detection and treatment of developmental disorders.
- Is Piaget’s theory of cognitive development still a valid theory in the light of modern findings in cognitive neuroscience?
- How young children learn and thrive when their childhood is shaped by positive, secure relationships with knowledgeable adults, who are able to support their child’s learning and development.
- How the notion of plasticity in child development can account for the child’s ability to change in response to negative or positive life experiences.
- The acquirement of culture and biological growth is essential for child development.
Social Psychology Dissertation Topics
Social psychology involves studying how individuals in groups interact. This is achieved through investigating how individual behaviour is influenced by others. Immediate social interactions comprise the main focus of concern in which such behaviours as social influence, attitudes and non-verbal communication etc., may be studied in controlled situations, particularly that of traditional laboratory experiments, but also field experiments. Nevertheless, there is a growing trend in social psychology towards the use of qualitative research methods, such as that of interviews or focus groups, which provide more in-depth explanations of social psychology. Below are just some suggestions for psychology dissertation topics based on social psychology:
- Factors modulating automatic priming effects in relation to social behaviour: assessing magnitude and duration.
- The influence of automatic effects of priming on complex behaviour in real-life situations.
- An overlapping neural network representing the concept of self and other: Implications for sustaining self-integrity and understanding interpersonal relations.
- Behavioural game theory: How players learn from and influence others in relation to strategic thinking, and the implications for real-life social interaction.
- Assessing the contribution of reason and emotion in moral judgment through the social intuitionist model.
- Early stable development of implicit social cognition and preference for in-groups: assessing how evaluation is assigned.
- Charting how cognitive neuroscience can inform social psychology in terms of integrating social dimensions of cognition and knowledge of neural networks and mechanisms.
- Agent-based computational models of collective behaviour: understanding group behaviour from the bottom-up.
- The early onset of non-verbal communication in infants: nature or nature?
- The Behaviour Stimulus Interaction (BSI) theory and cognitive conflict in approach/avoidance situations: The duration of the devaluation effect.
- The enduring legacy of cognitive dissonance.
Evolutionary Psychology Dissertation Topics
Evolutionary psychology seeks to explain psychological attributes through applying evolutionary theory to behaviour that is held to derive from natural selection and adaptation. In this regard, humans have inherited psychological mechanisms from their ancestors that helped solve enduring problems throughout evolutionary time. Such mechanisms are assumed to constrain the behaviour of modern-day individuals. The study of evolutionary psychology enables you to research into history of man, as well as the application of evolutionary psychology to many areas of modern day society, such as organisations. Writing a psychology dissertation in this area may prove enjoyable for the author, as well as the reader.
- Is evolutionary psychology merely a field of enquiry or a robust paradigm for investigating human behaviour?
- Investigating whether reciprocal altruism is adequate in explaining altruism in different social situations.
- Why individual traits and cognitive modules fail to explain the complexities of human social behaviour.
- Assessing the relative importance of facial symmetry, averageness and secondary sex characteristics as reliable indicators of mate choice.
- Investigating whether artificially-induced examples of evolutionary game theory can be a valid means of assessing human behaviour in the real world.
- Comparing sex differences in emotional outlook as a function of parental investment theory between principal biological carers and principal non-biological carers.
- Discriminating between phobias and anxiety states that are adaptive compared to those that are learned.
- Humans engage in social exchange behaviour using the same cognitive reasoning that enables them to engage in everything else they do.
- Are human mental abilities better described by a general learning mechanism based on language or a more dedicated mechanism?
- Human cognitive development as a proxy for understanding the evolution of the human brain.
- The executive functions of the frontal cortex are what make humans unique.
- An appraisal of Fodor’s modular account of the brain in the light of recent neuroscientific research.
- A cheater detection module: fact or fantasy?
- Ethnographic examples as a valid measure of universal human abilities.
- Sex differences in attitudes to self as a function of evolutionary constraints.
- How can evolutionary psychology explain anomalies in human decision-making?
- Evolutionary psychology on group behaviour can explain the way in which humans behave in organisations whether that behaviour is rational or irrational.
- Is Darwin’s theory of sexual selection still applicable for explaining cross-cultural activities and the human expression of emotions?
Abnormal psychology is about the scientific study of abnormal behaviour that serves to describe and explain such behaviour in order to affect positive change. Abnormal, in this context, is defined as any person that has psychological traits that deviate from the norm. Abnormal psychology is for those students who want to explore more uncommon conditions. The topics below will make it easier to research for a specific topic on which to write your psychology dissertation.
- Questioning the validity of DSM-V as a tool for categorising abnormal psychological symptoms.
- Relating subtypes with substance dependence to dissociable networks of disruption in the limbic system.
- The significance of the anterior cingulated cortex for understanding cognitive deficits in schizophrenia.
- The role of a dysfunctional amygdale and ventromedial prefrontal cortex in psychopathology.
- A study of Schizophrenia as a multi-dimensional syndrome.
- The extent to which the use of cannabis leads to deficits in working memory.
- The role of MRI studies for assessing neurobiological theories that schizophrenia is caused by abnormal fronto-temporal lobe connections.
- Can a malfunctioning mirror neuron system sufficiently account for autism or are additional explanations based on cognitive models of social behaviour required to understand the syndrome more fully?
- The probable causes of face processing deficits in Autism Spectrum Disorder: social or visual?
- Is category deficits evidence of category-specific knowledge or a more distributed system of processing?
- Why do schizophrenics tend to experience auditory rather than visual hallucinations?
- Can phobias be treated more effectively by medication, cognitive retraining therapies, behavioural techniques or psychotherapeutic approaches?
- Can the fact that some autistics display isolated talents help explain the syndrome’s cause?
- Assessing the symptoms of ADHD in adults and in children: Is there a different ADHD disorder for adults?
- How do cognitive processes in individuals with schizophrenia differ to those of an individual with typical cognitive processes?
- How, and in what ways is Intellectual development disorders (IDD) different to Autism Spectrum Disorders?
The Psychology of Personality Dissertation Topics
Personality is a set of unique features possessed by an individual that, according to a given situation, will govern their behaviour. The psychology of personality is therefore the study of the similarity and differences that exist amongst various individuals. There have been two main approaches to the study of this subject area; those that seek to formulate general characteristics that apply to many individuals and those that are more focused upon the nuances of personality traits. For psychology dissertation topics to base your dissertation on, see below:
- Evaluating whether the Health Personality Inventory can predict risk of substance misuse in adolescents.
- In relation to cognitive dissonance, to what extent do extroverts and introverts differ when involved in group discussion.
- To what extent can different forms of perfectionism predict attitudes to success and failure?
- Can the use of personality inventories accurately assess different personality traits?
- Can the identification of personality traits at a young age predict personality profiles in adults?
- Creativity as a multi-faceted propensity: identifying the crucial traits and cognitive factors.
- Drugs of choice and personality: differences between sensation seekers and the internally conflicted.
- Personality and decision making: the role of impulsivity and rational thinking.
- First impressions and the impact they have on assessing personality traits.
- Predicting individuals at risk of suicide through identification of personality traits associated with extroversion and introversion.
- Which personality inventories are the most effective in assessing personality?
- To what extent can personality change over a period of time?
- The effectiveness of using personality inventories for identifying personality disorders
- The effectiveness of the current approach used to diagnosis personality disorders
Additional Psychology Dissertation Topics
- To what extent can colour influence sporting performance?
- The influence of colour on emotion.
- How does colour and design influence time perception?
- Can language influence perception?
- Does language influence thought? The linguistic-relativity debate.
- The cross-cultural differences in number processing.
- The psychology of religion: a systematic review.
- How does religion impact mental wellbeing?
- The physical and mental impact of cannabis use in healthy adults.
- The effect of cannabis on creativity.
- Models of memory: a systematic review.
- Can learning memory techniques effectively improve academic performance?
- Can mindfulness improve mental wellbeing?
- The history of 20th century psychology movements.
- Individual personality differences and their impact on creativity.
- Creative thought: a systematic review.
- How is creativity influenced by environment?
- The psychology of happiness: a systematic review.
- Does the use of social media decrease happiness?
- To what extent does exposure to nature increase happiness?
- Can exercise improve happiness?
- The influence of exercise on wellbeing.
- The influence of exercise on cognitive functioning.
- To what extent do indoor plants increase employee productivity?
- To what extent do video games affect personal wellbeing?
- How does sleep influence personal wellbeing?
- Financial markets and the impact on the psychology of the masses.
- The role of psychology in modern day sport.
- Internet pornography: the effects on a generation of users.
- The problem of death: how we all deal with knowing the end of our story.
- The link between socio-economic status and being able to access therapy.
- To what extent can executive function become impaired by emotion?
- The use of effective therapies for psychological conditions.
Copyright © Ivory Research Co Ltd. All rights reserved. All forms of copying, distribution or reproduction are strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the Full Extent of Law.
You may also like
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Civil Law Assignment Help
- Land Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Operations Assignment Help
- HRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- 4 Ps Of Marketing Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Environmental Assignment Help
- Public Policy Assignment Help
- Childcare Assignment Help
- Business Report Writing Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Behavioural Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Ethics Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- Forensic Accounting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Assignment Help
- Financial Engineering Assignment Help
- Financial Markets Assignment Help
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science And Engineering Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Climate Change Economics Assignment Help
- Java Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- Web Designing Assignment Help
- Networking Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Biotechnology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- Assignment Assistance
- Assignment Help Online
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Assignment Paper Help
- Solve My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Get Assignment Help
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Assignment Provider
- Quality Assignment Help
- Make My Assignment
- Online Assignment Writers
- Paid Assignment Help
- Top Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment For University
- Buy Assignment Online
- All Assignment Help
- Academic Assignment Help
- Assignment Help Tutors
- Student Assignment Help
- Custom Assignment Writing Service
- English Essay Help
- Law Essay Help
- Management Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Online Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essay
- Write My Essay
- Admission Essay Help
- TOK Essay Help
- Best Essay Writing Service
- Essay Assignment Help
- Essay Writers Online
- Professional Essay Writers
- Academic Writing
- Homework Help
- Dissertation Help
- University Assignment Help
- College Assignment Help
- Research Paper Writing Help
- Case Study Help
- Coursework Help
- Thesis Help
- PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Job Openings
Top 100 Psychology Dissertation Topics Trending in the Year 2021
- August 23, 2021 August 23, 2021
Psychology is the science that is dedicated to the study of mind and behavior. The subject incorporates the study of both conscious and unconscious phenomena. It focuses on the in-depth study of thoughts and feelings of the individuals and how physiological, psychological, external changes influence their psyche. From basic to advanced studies, it comprehensively encompasses the biological influences, environmental factors, and social pressures and how they compel individual or the group of individuals to make both rational and irrational decisions.
GET HELP INSTANTLY Place your order to get best assignment help
As Jeff Bezos once wisely quoted, “The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine”, it is the job of the most trusted psychologists to dig everything about the human experience through the study of the subject. Right from the basic functioning of the human brain to reasoning, memory, consciousness, and personality to language, as well as the mental health, there are an immense number of aspects that one can cover in the courses related to the subject.
The courses related to psychology play a very pivotal role in opening new avenues of career opportunities for the students. That is one of the major reasons why, they prefer to take assignment help from professional academicians from the field of psychology. It is the quality submissions made through top-notch assignment writing services that help students of psychology secure better grades and avail a competitive edge when it come to the most desired and demanded career opportunities. The subject offers numerous specializations, with lucrative perks in the form of job opportunities and mammoth scope in the given field.
When it comes to the assignment writing needs of the students, some students prefer to finish and submit the psychology assignments on their own. They tend to struggle with the search of the right dissertation assignment topic and dispose off a lot of time and energy for it. We are always glad for the students who only wish to have our professional intervention in terms of topic recommendation and wish to take the responsibility of the high-quality research, writing, editing, and proofreading over their own shoulders.
Wish to explore nursing thesis and research topics from the experts of medical field? Read the below article to explore seldom touched, compelling nursing topics.
Must read: 48 most recommended nursing research topics for nursing aspirants around the globe, why referring to a tailored list of dissertation topics is always a smarter move.
If you wish to have the briefest form of answer, then we can say it saves time! Believe it or not, but the students of psychology who fail to manage their time even spend two to three days just over the selection of the right topic. How good it would be if the students can wisely use this time to conduct in-depth research for the extraction of high-quality content? Obviously, the quality of research and the writing style we include in our draft is as important as the selection of the right topic.
When you refer the psychology dissertation topic from the list recommended by a professional online assignment help agency, then you are saving yourself a lot of pain and effort. You can channelize that time and energy to improve other pertinent sections of the assignment development. The list of the psychology topics relevant for the year 2021 and prepared by the handpicked range of most trusted researchers. The best part is that you are going to access this premium assignment topics list through our blog absolutely for free!
Are you or your friends facing difficulty in choosing the right TOK essay title? Read the below article to come across the best topics for TOK essay homework congregated by the experts.
Must read: wish to choose your tok essay title smartly here are top titles to look forward to in 2021, top 100 psychology dissertation topics for all kinds of psychology courses.
The following is the list of top 100 psychology dissertation topics that can help you out with online homework help needs. We have segregated these 100 topics as per various branches of psychology studied by the students in different courses. It would help you reach the most desired topic without exploring the entire list in detail. So, let us enlist them one by one –
Clinical Psychology Topics
- What are the clinical and demographic factors responsible to forecast poor insight in the individuals with obsessions and compulsions?
- The experiences of clinical psychologists in accessing personal therapy during the training: A narrative evaluation
- Psycho-social adjustment to the cases of renal failure and their consequent dialysis
- The experiences associated with psycho-social formulation right within a bio psycho-social model of psychosis case
- The experiences and their connection with the eating behavior in the adulthood
- Evaluation of MDD (major depressive disorder) within a cognitive framework
- The barriers faced to communicate the experiences related to sexual dysfunction following a heart trauma
- What are the key reasons behind anorexia in adults?
- How Psychology can be effectively used to gain control over a chronic pain?
- What is the connection between Psychology and suicidal thoughts?
Criminal Psychology Topics
- What are the reasons behind the increasing rate of psychotic behavior in the youth and the teenagers?
- Abusive parents and their impact on the child development
- The abuse of drugs in youth and its impact on their psychological health
- Media violence and its impact on the psyche of the children
- The adverse effects of bullying on the well-being of the primary students
- The increasing rate of child abuse in Pakistan
- The criminal mindset behind the increase in cases of gun violence in the US schools
- Can behavioral therapy actually turn out to be effective for the treatment of criminals?
- The impact of abusive relationship on the psychology of the concerned case victim
- Deviant behavior of the sex offenders could successfully be treated with the help of cognitive behavioral treatment
Cognitive Psychology Topics
- The contribution of attention, expectations, and emotional stress towards the perception of pain
- The extent to which the objective methods of the measurement can support the theoretical approaches to the consciousness
- The association between impaired emotion, social cognition and anxiety disorders
- Are direct and indirect theories of the perception incompatible or can the recent inactive accounts potentially leading to a compromise?
- How the studies of trilingualism and bilingualism in infants can actually indicate the degree of the interaction between the representational systems for encoding a variety of languages in the brain?
- The function of implicit visual processing in the recognition of objects: neural pathways and mechanisms
- Are the MRI studies considered to be a dependable indicator for brain function?
- The efforts of the cerebellum in connection to the higher roles of the cortex
- Working memory can be explained best in terms of the function of the long-term memory
- Baddeley’s model of working memory vs alternative theories: A comparative study
Developmental Psychology Topics
- The role and extent of plasticity in shaping up the visual cognitive development
- Understanding the change during the cognitive development: One form of learning mechanism or simply diverse learning paradigms meant for various problems
- Evaluating whether the intrinsic forces or the standards of interaction between the children and their human caregivers leading to successful learning outcomes
- The impact of culture on the conversational understanding, in the cases where the children never communicate with the adults in a normal manner
- The action planning and scale errors in children: Evaluating the implications of the findings of DeLoache for interpreting the “what/where” pathways within the human brain.
- The criticality of the developmental cognitive neuroscience for the early tracing and treatment of the developmental disorders.
- Is the cognitive development based upon on the theory of Piaget still relevant in terms of the modern findings of the cognitive neuroscience?
- The acquirement of biological and cultural growth is critical for child development: Discuss
- The latest studies indicate that panic attacks and anxiety can be treated with the help of cognitive therapy. Discuss
- What do you understand by speech disorder and how does it influence the cognitive development?
Social Psychology Topics
- Social anxiety and social phobia
- What are the reasons behind the occurrences of antisocial behavior in teenagers?
- How does the bullying impact the social interaction among the teenagers in college or high school?
- The process of socializing and its benefits on the mental health
- The impact of automatic effects on priming over the complex behavior in the real-life situations
- What are the factors modulating the automatic priming effects in connection to social behavior? Accessing duration and magnitude
- The enduring legacy of the cognitive dissonance
- The early onset of the non-verbal communication in the infants
- Implications of sustaining self-integrity and interpreting the interpersonal relations
- Behavioral game theory- How the players learn and influence others in association with strategic thinking, and its implications for the real-life social interactions
Evolutionary Psychology Topics
- Is the field of evolutionary psychology just a field of inquiry or rather a form of robust paradigm for investigating out the human behavior?
- Evaluating whether the reciprocal altruism is adequate enough to interpret altruism in diverse social situations
- Why do the individual cognitive modules and traits fail to justify the complexities of the human social behavior?
- Evaluating the relative significance of the facial symmetry, and secondary sex characteristics as dependable indicators for the mate choice
- The proxy role of human cognitive development in understanding the process of evolution of the human brain
- A module for cheater detection: fact or fiction?
- The executive functioning of the frontal cortex is what that make the humans unique. Discuss
- Discuss ethnographic cases as a rational measure for the development of universal human characteristics
- How can the evolution psychology interpret the anomalies within the human decision-making periphery?
- Is the theory of sexual selection proposed by Darwin still relevant in interpreting the expression of human emotions and cross-cultural activities?
Abnormal Psychology Topics
- Associating the sub-types with dependence on substance to the dissociable networks of interruption in limbic system
- The importance of anterior cingulate cortex to interpret cognitive deficits in the cases of schizophrenia
- The study and interpretation of schizophrenia in the form of a multi-dimensional syndrome
- How the extensive use of cannabis results in the deficiency related to working memory?
- The possible causes of facing the processing deficiency in Autism Spectrum Disorder: visual or social?
- Why do the patients of schizophrenia tend to experience an auditory instead of visual hallucinations?
- How, and in which ways are the IDD (intellectual development disorders) distinct from Autism Spectrum Disorders?
- Evaluating the symptoms of the ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) in children and in adults: Is the disorder in adults different from that of children?
- Are antidepressants really effective in terms of a remedial approach to therapy?
- Is stalking really accounted for a psychological disorder?
Psychology of Personality Topics
- Discuss the relevance of personality assessment tests? Are they still relevant in terms of the modern context?
- Is asexuality somehow associated with the psychology of a person?
- What are the factors that might result in multiple personality disorder?
- Is the habit of lying somehow associated with the psychology of a person?
- How does the narcissist persona of an individual affects the mental health of the other members of the family?
- How does the financial crisis influences the mental health of a person?
- Can colors play a decisive role in improving the mood of a person?
- What are the reasons resulting in the recurring actions to become a habit?
- Personality and the decision making: The function of impulsivity and prudent thinking
- Making an assessment of Health Personality Inventory to successfully predict the risk of substance abuse in adolescents
Miscellaneous Psychology Topics
- To what extent can the influence of color impact the sporting performance?
- How the influence of color affects the psychology of a person?
- Can a language actually influence the psychological perception of an individual? Elaborate
- Does the language actually influence the thought? A linguistic-relativity debate
- The cross-cultural distinctions in number processing
- A systematic review of the psychology of religion
- A systematic review of the models of memory
- Can the process of learning up the memory techniques decisively enhance the academic performance?
- Can mindfulness enhance the mental well-being?
- The history of the psychology movements of the 20 th century
- A systematic review of the creative thought
- Can exercise enhance happiness: Discuss in terms of both physical and mental well-being
- To what extent does the sleep affect the psychological well-being of a person?
- To what extent does the video games affect the psychological well-being of a person?
- How do the financial markets leave a prolonged impact on the psychology of the masses?
- How does Internet Pornography affects the mental well-being of the generations of users?
- Investigating the association between emotional memory and episodic memory
- Bad, mad or dangerous? Evaluating the attitude of the society towards the patients of mental illness, as depicted in magazines, movies and TV advertising
- Developing the theory of mind in hearing, hard of hearing and deaf preschool children
- A biographical narrative study to overcome mental ill health through a life course
Well, with that we have reached the end of our top 100 psychology assignment topics that you can use not only for your psychology dissertation help needs, but also for the topic search needs related to other assignment writing formats. The list can also help you with the topic needs related to case study help , essay help , research paper writing help or thesis help as well.
Are you planning to study Bachelor of Psychology from a premier university or college in Australia? Visit the below link for all you need to know step-by-step from the experts who can truly guide!
Must read: planning to study bachelor of psychology from a top college in australia learn all you need to know here.
The top 100 psychology dissertation topics that we have discussed above cover different curriculum subjects taught in prestigious institutions, colleges, and universities in different parts of the world. It is not necessary that you borrow the dissertation topics in the same way as inscribed in the list above. You can surely customize them as per your writing requirements or the instructions assigned to submit the work.
We wish our students good luck to finish their next psychology assignment homework with utmost convenience based upon the chosen topic from the above list. However, if the requirement lies beyond topic recommendation to the submission of the finest quality psychology homework draft, then also the support is just a click away. Reach Psychology assignment help to access paid assignment help for all forms of psychology assignment submissions at the most reasonable rates online. Experience the services of a professional assignment writing agency with an unmatched goodwill of serving psychology students worldwide with time-tested, proven results for the last 15 years.
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Kids Mental Health
- Therapy Center
- When To See a Therapist
- Types of Therapy
- Best Online Therapy
- Best Couples Therapy
- Best Family Therapy
- Managing Stress
- Sleep and Dreaming
- Understanding Emotions
- Healthy Relationships
- Relationships in 2023
- Student Resources
- Personality Types
- Verywell Mind Insights
- 2023 Verywell Mind 25
- Mental Health in the Classroom
- Editorial Process
- Meet Our Review Board
- Crisis Support
50+ Topics of Psychology Research
How to Find Psychology Research Topics for Your Student Paper
Kendra Cherry, MS, is a psychosocial rehabilitation specialist, psychology educator, and author of the "Everything Psychology Book."
Steven Gans, MD is board-certified in psychiatry and is an active supervisor, teacher, and mentor at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Are you searching for a great topic for your psychology paper ? Sometimes it seems like coming up with topics of psychology research is more challenging than the actual research and writing. Fortunately, there are plenty of great places to find inspiration and the following list contains just a few ideas to help get you started.
Finding a solid topic is one of the most important steps when writing any type of paper. It can be particularly important when you are writing a psychology research paper or essay. Psychology is such a broad topic, so you want to find a topic that allows you to adequately cover the subject without becoming overwhelmed with information.
In some cases, such as in a general psychology class, you might have the option to select any topic from within psychology's broad reach. Other instances, such as in an abnormal psychology course, might require you to write your paper on a specific subject such as a psychological disorder.
As you begin your search for a topic for your psychology paper, it is first important to consider the guidelines established by your instructor.
Topics of Psychology Research Within Specific Branches
The key to selecting a good topic for your psychology paper is to select something that is narrow enough to allow you to really focus on the subject, but not so narrow that it is difficult to find sources or information to write about.
One approach is to narrow your focus down to a subject within a specific branch of psychology. For example, you might start by deciding that you want to write a paper on some sort of social psychology topic. Next, you might narrow your focus down to how persuasion can be used to influence behavior.
Other social psychology topics you might consider include:
- Prejudice and discrimination (i.e., homophobia, sexism, racism)
- Social cognition
- Person perception
- Social control and cults
- Persuasion , propaganda, and marketing
- Attraction, romance, and love
- Nonverbal communication
- Prosocial behavior
Psychology Research Topics Involving a Disorder or Type of Therapy
Exploring a psychological disorder or a specific treatment modality can also be a good topic for a psychology paper. Some potential abnormal psychology topics include specific psychological disorders or particular treatment modalities, including:
- Eating disorders
- Borderline personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Profile a type of therapy (i.e., cognitive behavioral therapy, group therapy, psychoanalytic therapy)
Topics of Psychology Research Related to Human Cognition
Some of the possible topics you might explore in this area include thinking, language, intelligence, and decision-making. Other ideas might include:
- False memories
- Speech disorders
Topics of Psychology Research Related to Human Development
In this area, you might opt to focus on issues pertinent to early childhood such as language development, social learning, or childhood attachment or you might instead opt to concentrate on issues that affect older adults such as dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
Some other topics you might consider include:
- Language acquisition
- Media violence and children
- Learning disabilities
- Gender roles
- Child abuse
- Prenatal development
- Parenting styles
- Aspects of the aging process
Do a Critique of Publications Involving Psychology Research Topics
One option is to consider writing a critique paper of a published psychology book or academic journal article. For example, you might write a critical analysis of Sigmund Freud's Interpretation of Dreams or you might evaluate a more recent book such as Philip Zimbardo's The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil .
Professional and academic journals are also great places to find materials for a critique paper. Browse through the collection at your university library to find titles devoted to the subject that you are most interested in, then look through recent articles until you find one that grabs your attention.
Topics of Psychology Research Related to Famous Experiments
There have been many fascinating and groundbreaking experiments throughout the history of psychology, providing ample material for students looking for an interesting term paper topic. In your paper, you might choose to summarize the experiment, analyze the ethics of the research, or evaluate the implications of the study. Possible experiments that you might consider include:
- The Milgram Obedience Experiment
- The Stanford Prison Experiment
- The Little Albert Experiment
- Pavlov's Conditioning Experiments
- The Asch Conformity Experiment
- Harlow's Rhesus Monkey Experiments
Topics of Psychology Research About Historical Figures
One of the simplest ways to find a great topic is to choose an interesting person in the history of psychology and write a paper about them. Your paper might focus on many different elements of the individual's life, such as their biography, professional history, theories, or influence on psychology.
While this type of paper may be historical in nature, there is no need for this assignment to be dry or boring. Psychology is full of fascinating figures rife with intriguing stories and anecdotes. Consider such famous individuals as Sigmund Freud, B.F. Skinner, Harry Harlow, or one of the many other eminent psychologists .
Psychology Research Topics About a Specific Career
Another possible topic, depending on the course in which you are enrolled, is to write about specific career paths within the field of psychology . This type of paper is especially appropriate if you are exploring different subtopics or considering which area interests you the most.
In your paper, you might opt to explore the typical duties of a psychologist, how much people working in these fields typically earn, and the different employment options that are available.
Topics of Psychology Research Involving Case Studies
One potentially interesting idea is to write a psychology case study of a particular individual or group of people. In this type of paper, you will provide an in-depth analysis of your subject, including a thorough biography.
Generally, you will also assess the person, often using a major psychological theory such as Piaget's stages of cognitive development or Erikson's eight-stage theory of human development . It is also important to note that your paper doesn't necessarily have to be about someone you know personally.
In fact, many professors encourage students to write case studies on historical figures or fictional characters from books, television programs, or films.
Psychology Research Topics Involving Literature Reviews
Another possibility that would work well for a number of psychology courses is to do a literature review of a specific topic within psychology. A literature review involves finding a variety of sources on a particular subject, then summarizing and reporting on what these sources have to say about the topic.
Literature reviews are generally found in the introduction of journal articles and other psychology papers , but this type of analysis also works well for a full-scale psychology term paper.
Topics of Psychology Research Based on Your Own Study or Experiment
Many psychology courses require students to design an actual psychological study or perform some type of experiment. In some cases, students simply devise the study and then imagine the possible results that might occur. In other situations, you may actually have the opportunity to collect data, analyze your findings, and write up your results.
Finding a topic for your study can be difficult, but there are plenty of great ways to come up with intriguing ideas. Start by considering your own interests as well as subjects you have studied in the past.
Online sources, newspaper articles, books , journal articles, and even your own class textbook are all great places to start searching for topics for your experiments and psychology term papers. Before you begin, learn more about how to conduct a psychology experiment .
A Word From Verywell
After looking at this brief list of possible topics for psychology papers, it is easy to see that psychology is a very broad and diverse subject. While this variety makes it possible to find a topic that really catches your interest, it can sometimes make it very difficult for some students to select a good topic.
If you are still stumped by your assignment, ask your instructor for suggestions and consider a few from this list for inspiration.
- Hockenbury, SE & Nolan, SA. Psychology. New York: Worth Publishers; 2014.
- Santrock, JW. A Topical Approach to Lifespan Development. New York: McGraw-Hill Education; 2016.
By Kendra Cherry, MSEd Kendra Cherry, MS, is a psychosocial rehabilitation specialist, psychology educator, and author of the "Everything Psychology Book."
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
Research Topics & Ideas: Psychology
100+ Psychology Topic Ideas To Fast-Track Your Research
If you’re starting out on the dissertation or thesis journey for your psychology degree, the very first challenge you’ll face is finding a solid research topic . In this post, we’ll help get the topic ideation process started by providing a meaty list of research ideas, spanning a range of psychology sub-disciplines. We’ll also look at some examples from actual theses and dissertations to give you an idea of what these look like in the real world.
NB – This is just the start…
The topic ideation and evaluation process has multiple steps (which we’ll explain a little later). Therefore, it’s important to recognise that this post is only the first step in finding a high-quality psychology-centred research topic. To develop a research topic, you’ll need to identify a clear and convincing research gap , and a viable plan of action to fill that gap.
If this all sounds a bit intimidating, be sure to check out our free dissertation mini-course , which covers the process of writing a dissertation or thesis from A-Z. You can also sign up for our free webinar that explores how to find a high-quality research topic. Alternatively, if you’d like hands-on help, have a look at our 1-on-1 coaching service .
Overview: Psychology-Related Topics
- How to find a research topic (video)
- Behavioural psychology
- Clinical psychology
- Cognitive psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Educational psychology
- Forensic psychology
- Social psychology
- Sports psychology
- Examples of actual dissertation topics
- Free Webinar : Topic Ideation 101
- Where to get extra help
How To Find A Research Topic
In the video below, we explain how to find suitable research ideas (in psychology or any field), and how to then refine those into well-articulated potential topics for your dissertation or thesis. We also discuss a few important evaluation criteria to help you make the right choice for your project.
Below you’ll find a list of research ideas to get your thinking started. Please note that these research topic ideas are intentionally broad and generic, so you will need to refine them a fair deal using the techniques we discussed in the video above.
We’ve grouped the topic ideas based on a few popular areas of psychology to make it a little easier for you to find something in your particular field of interest. That said, there is naturally some overlap between topics, so keep this in mind.
Research Ideas: Behavioural Psychology
- Cultural variation in behaviour and mental health of adolescents during a disaster: a case study
- The impact of parental drug use and risky behaviour on early child development
- The effects of video game violence on aggressive behaviour among teenage boys in school
- The relationship between adverse childhood experiences and adult risk-seeking behaviour
- The impact of physical exercise on anxiety and health-harming behaviour
- The relationship between personality traits and addiction behaviour
- The effects of reinforcement schedules on decision-making and associative learning
- The effects of daily mindfulness practice on stress and anxiety in middle-aged women
- The use of behavioural interventions in the treatment of eating disorders in poorer communities
- Understanding implicit cognitive processes involved in the over-consumption of fast food
- The use of cognitive behavioural therapy for alcohol addiction treatment
- The impact of extensive technology use in children on long-term attention and focus
- The impact of social media on self-destructive behaviour and poor mental health outcomes
- Exploring the role of sleep and sleep deprivation on healthy behaviours
Research Ideas: Clinical Psychology
- The use of mindfulness-based approaches in the treatment of anxiety disorders among college students
- The use of technology in the delivery of psychological services in war-torn countries
- The effectiveness of dialectical behaviour therapy for borderline personality disorder
- The use of virtual reality technology in the treatment of phobias and PTSD among war veterans
- The role of childhood adversity on adult mental health in immigrant populations in the USA
- The role of genetics and epigenetics in the development of bipolar disorder in Pakistani women: an integrative review
- The effectiveness of pharmacotherapy in the treatment of social anxiety among hikikomori in Japan
- The perception of healthcare workers and patients on the use of teletherapy for the delivery of psychological services
- The impact of social support on mental health outcomes among single parents.
- The effectiveness of integrative therapeutic approaches in the treatment of schizophrenia
- The effectiveness of trauma-focused therapies on post-traumatic growth in domestic abuse survivors
- The role and use of cognitive-behavioural therapy for depression among first-generation students
- The effectiveness of family therapy in addressing childhood trauma and depression
- The impact of cultural mistrust on the diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues in culturally-diverse populations
- The effectiveness of group therapy on post-traumatic stress symptoms among survivors of sexual assault
Research Ideas: Cognitive Psychology
- The impact of lifelong aerobic exercise on cognitive function in old age
- The effects of evening screen use on cognitive development in preschool children
- The impact of sleep deprivation on decision-making among graduate students
- The use of neuroimaging to understand the neural basis of memory retrieval
- The effect of conservative religious homes on social functioning in LGBT+ adolescents
- The role of positive emotions in working memory among high school learners
- The neural basis of decision-making and problem-solving during undergraduate statistic assessments
- The neural basis of language processing among adults learning English as a second language
- The role of technological tools in improving working memory in older adults
- The role of attention in emotional face processing among adult males
- The impact of depression on cognitive function during ageing The impact of daily meditation and mindfulness practice on cognitive function
- The relationship between increased protein intake and improved cognitive function
- The effects of stress on cognitive function among final-year learners
Research Ideas: Developmental Psychology
- The impact of maternal affection on cognitive, social, and emotional development
- The effects of parenting styles on children’s executive function
- The impact of late-night screen use on child development
- The role of digital play on child development outcomes
- Exploring the impact of poverty on early child development in Brazil
- The trauma-informed care as moderating the impact of trauma on child development
- Evaluating the relationship between peer relationship quality and child social development
- The impact of child-targeted media and advertising on child behavioural development
- The role of parental attachment in child resilience
- The moderating impact of culture on bullying and child social development
- The impact of single-parenting on child development in India
- The impact of early educational interventions on child socio-emotional development
- The impact of digital technology use on adolescent development and mental health
- The impact of socioeconomic status on child executive function
- The role of genetics and epigenetics on child neurodevelopmental outcomes linked to depression
Need a helping hand?
Research Ideas: Educational Psychology
- The relationship between self-regulated learning and academic performance in asynchronous versus synchronous learning environments
- Exploring effective parental involvement strategies and their impact on student achievement
- The role of intrinsic motivation in formative assessment in the classroom
- The impact of classroom management and practice on student learning and behaviour
- University students’ preference regarding online learning environments
- The effects of gentrification on student achievement in traditionally poor neighbourhoods
- The impact of teacher expectations and academic self-concept on K12 student mathematics performance
- The use and effectiveness of game-based learning in a high school biology classroom
- The impact of prejudice on the relationship between student motivation and academic performance among Black university students
- The impact of culture on second language English student learning preferences
- The effects of student self-efficacy and engagement on academic performance in secondary school mathematics
- The role of metacognition in learning musicality in hip hop
- The role of small group instruction on teacher efficacy and stress in early childhood education
- The perception and use of multimedia among high school biology teachers in France
- The use of augmented reality applications and its impact on student learning, motivation and attitude
Research Ideas: Forensic Psychology
- The impact of trauma on the psychological functioning of police officers and first responders
- Understanding cultural considerations during forensic psychological assessment and treatment of trauma
- Ethical considerations of the use of AI in forensic psychology in the legal system
- The psychological factors related to recidivism among white collar female offenders in the USA
- The psychological factors related to false confessions among juveniles
- Understanding the use of psychological assessment in the evaluation of eyewitness testimony in criminal courts in England
- The impact of trauma on the reflective functioning of adult female sexual assault victims
- The use and effectiveness of psychological interventions in reducing recidivism among non-violent criminals
- The impact of domestic violence on the mental health and forensic evaluation of men
- Exploring the ethical considerations and use of behavioural analysis in the study of criminal behaviour
- The use and limitations of neuropsychological assessment in forensic evaluations
- The use of social media forensics in evaluating criminal behaviour in violent crimes
- The racialised use of psychological assessment in the evaluation of competency to stand trial in Canada
- Exploring the use and availability of virtual reality technologies in forensic psychology in Spain
- The impact of motivational interviewing-based interventions among criminalized drug users
Research Ideas: Social Psychology
- The impact of prejudice and discrimination on social behaviour among African immigrants in South Africa
- The impact of social networks on behaviour and well-being among young adult females
- The effects of social identity on non-conformity in University students
- The effects of group dynamics on risk-seeking behaviour in adult men
- The impact of social media on the quality of interpersonal relationships among high school learners
- The impact of parental emotional intelligence on pro-social behaviour in children and adolescents
- The effects of conformity and deviance on social attitudes and behaviour during a global recession
- The effects of Tik Tok on social comparison and self-esteem among teenage girls
- Understanding gendered differences in social influence and algorithms on impulsive decision-making
- The effects of social support on mental health among healthcare workers in the UK
- The effects of gender roles on social behaviour among trans teens
- The impact of perceived power and social status on the behaviour of social media influencers
- The impact of social norms on prosocial behaviour among women
- The effects of community participation on aggression and violence in middle-aged men
- The impact of culture and gender on social behaviour during the COVID-19 pandemic
Research Ideas: Sports Psychology
- The moderating role of cultural factors on the relationship between mental health and sports performance in team sports
- The role of mindfulness practice in addressing stress and anxiety in young national athletes
- The relationship between team cohesion and performance in cricket teams
- The effect of transformational leadership on female sports teams in Canada
- The effect of positive self-talk on athletic performance and motivation among Olympic athletes
- The use and perception of hypnosis in New Zealand team sports Understanding stress and burnout in University team athletes
- The efficacy of personalised nutrition and diet on athletic performance among sprinters
- Exploring mental preparation techniques and their effect on athletic motivation and resilience among team-sport athletes
- Exploring the perception and understanding of goal-setting characteristics on athletic performance among team coaches
- The effects of motivational feedback on the performance of female gymnasts
- The perception and use of visualization and imagery among coaches as a means to enhance sport performance
- The impact of sports injuries on mental health and recovery in high school athletes
- The moderating role of sleep on mental toughness and sports performance in Olympic athletes
- The use and perception of technology in sports training and performance in little league softball
Psychology-Related Dissertations & Theses
While the ideas we’ve presented above are a decent starting point for finding a research topic in psychology, they are fairly generic and non-specific. So, it helps to look at actual dissertations and theses to see how this all comes together in practice.
Below, we’ve included a selection of research projects from various psychology degree programs to help refine your thinking. These are actual dissertations and theses, written as part of Master’s and PhD-level programs, so they can provide some useful insight as to what a research topic looks like in practice.
- Effects of a Patient Question Prompt List on Outpatient Palliative Care Appointments (McDarby, 2022)
- The role of affect and exercise goals in physical activity engagement in younger and older adults (Stojanovic, 2022)
- Lay Theories about Whether Emotion Helps or Hinders Reasoning and Well-being (Karnaze, 2022)
- The effects of blast-induced traumatic brain injury on two transgenic models of Alzheimer’s Disease (Gann, 2020)
- Understanding the parental mind: Examining the stability of parental reflective functioning across the birth of a child and associations with maternal mind-mindedness (Pitzen, 2021)
- An investigation of ineffective ally behaviours (Collier, 2019)
- Response Inhibition-Related Beta Power: Distinguishing Cognitively Intact Elders by Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease (Evans, 2021)
- Recognition Memory of Extremely High-Frequency Words (Miller, 2019)
- The Relationship between Dementia Caregiver Burden and Caregiver Communications in a Memory Clinic Setting (Martin, 2021)
- Examination of Maternal Versus Paternal Ratings of Child Pre-Injury Functioning in Predicting Child Post-Traumatic Stress Symptoms (Sayer, 2021)
- Electromyography As A Means of Predicting The Rubber Hand Illusion (Teaford, 2021)
- Linking Diversity Climate and Feedback Seeking Through Interpersonal Processes and Race Effects (Flores, 2021)
Looking at these titles, you can probably pick up that the research topics here are far more specific and narrowly-focused , compared to the generic ones presented earlier. This is an important thing to keep in mind as you develop your own research topic. That is to say, to create a top-notch research topic, you must be precise and target a specific context with specific variables of interest . In other words, you need to identify a clear, well-justified research gap.
Fast-Track Your Topic Ideation
Still unsure about how to find the right topic for your research project? Check out our private coaching services , where we work with psychology students on a 1:1 basis to help them find the perfect topic.
You Might Also Like:
A very interesting site that offers a variety of options regarding research topics.
You’re most welcome
A good platform to get information
Amazing and interesting options 👌
Very useful but had not any field of research in health psychology
I feel honored going through this lovely stuff put together. Thank you so much
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Print Friendly
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Psychology » Clinical » 99 Clinical Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
99 Clinical Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
By Adam Oct 14, 2023 in Clinical , Psychology | No Comments
Clinical Psychology dissertation topics have strong roots in behavioural sciences and strive to make sense of the emotional and social environment around us. This means that research topics vary significantly in breadth and scope. Clinical Psychology thesis topics are related to multiple disciplines since they study the behaviour of human participants relative to other humans, […]
Clinical Psychology dissertation topics have strong roots in behavioural sciences and strive to make sense of the emotional and social environment around us. This means that research topics vary significantly in breadth and scope. Clinical Psychology thesis topics are related to multiple disciplines since they study the behaviour of human participants relative to other humans, processes, or things. Dissertation topics in clinical psychology can not only be highly rewarding emotionally but also help to shed light on important social aspects in our environment, generating better understanding.
- Download Clinical Psychology Dissertation Sample
The following is a list of some suggested dissertation topics in clinical psychology to consider:
A list of clinical psychology dissertation topics:
Analyzing the relationship between social support and resilience in trauma survivors.
A systematic review of mental health interventions for refugees and asylum seekers.
Does discrimination by health workers exist? Psychological perspectives of health care workers and patients.
The current practice of measuring remission in anxiety disorders and implications for Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy.
An exploration of the mental health disparities in the LGBTQ+ community in the UK.
Investigating the mental health implications of cyberbullying in adolescents.
Clinical supervision in mental health asylums in the UK- a primary investigation of the impact on staff.
The effectiveness of school-based mental health programs for children in the UK.
The role of religion as a mediating factor in psychological development- perspectives from across the globe.
Investigating the efficacy of creative arts therapies for trauma survivors.
Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness-based interventions in clinical psychology and counseling psychology .
Analyzing the impact of adverse childhood experiences on adult attachment styles.
Examining the effectiveness of online cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for depression.
Exploring the relationship between sleep quality and mental health in college students.
Investigating the influence of COVID-19-related media exposure on mental health outcomes.
The effectiveness of NHS mental health services for youth: A comparative analysis.
Investigating Adult separation anxiety disorder and its impact on children.
Exploring the psychological effects of living in urban vs. rural environments.
The relevance of psychology to attitudes towards sports participation- prefer to watch or actively engage in sports.
Exploring the impact of Brexit on mental health policies and services in the UK.
Examining the prevalence of pandemic-related PTSD among frontline healthcare workers.
Analyzing the association between perfectionism and anxiety in high-achieving individuals.
The link between psychological attitudes towards life and Eating Behaviours of obese people- a primary investigation.
The role of mindfulness in reducing symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
The role of self-compassion in mitigating stress and anxiety in healthcare professionals.
Using cultural psychology to trace human development in developed and developing countries- a literature review.
Exploring the efficacy of animal-assisted therapy for children with autism spectrum disorder.
The impact of COVID-19 on the mental health of healthcare workers in the UK.
The long-term psychological effects of COVID-19 on survivors: A follow-up study.
The role of attachment styles in romantic relationship satisfaction and mental health outcomes.
Exploring the psychological effects of microaggressions on marginalized populations.
Investigating the mental health effects of social media usage among adolescents.
The effectiveness of equine-assisted therapy for individuals with PTSD.
An analysis of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in multiple contexts- an overview of relevant literature for the synthesis.
Social media, marketing and psychology- an exploration of an integrated relationship.
Investigating the mental health implications of parental involvement in adolescent therapy.
Evaluating the effectiveness of virtual group therapy for coping with pandemic-induced anxiety.
A systematic review of cultural adaptations in psychotherapy for diverse populations.
The psychology of accountants- acquired, mythical, or in-built?
The influence of family dynamics on eating behaviors and body image in adolescents.
The psychological evolution of humans through mindfulness and compassion- and impact on current generation and implications for future generations.
The role of emotional intelligence in predicting job satisfaction and burnout among healthcare professionals.
An examination of cultural competence in mental health professionals within the UK healthcare system.
Analyzing the psychological well-being of older adults in UK residential care homes.
The role of resilience in buffering the effects of childhood trauma on mental health.
Sports psychology- investigating core curriculum requirements and delivery at higher education institutions in the UK.
Exploring the link between chronic pain and depressive symptoms.
Incorporating clinical psychology principles in international development for mental health support in marginalized communities.
A comprehensive review of psychological interventions for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
The role of telehealth in providing mental health services during the post-COVID era.
Reviewing the role of neuroimaging in understanding the neurobiology of schizophrenia.
Challenges in psychological assessments of professional sports players- and how to overcome them. Check more to sports marketing
Investigating the effectiveness of school-based mental health education programs.
A systematic review of mindfulness-based interventions for managing chronic pain.
Exploring the psychological effects of infertility and assisted reproductive technologies.
A qualitative analysis of resilience and coping strategies developed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dark personality characteristics and social learning theories to predict antisocial behavior- a qualitative investigation.
How relevant are motivational theories in current changing socio-economic environments?
Investigating the efficacy of mindfulness-based interventions in managing anxiety among UK university students.
The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) for chronic pain management.
The impact of substance abuse on mental health and well-being.
An exploration of the psychological impact of unemployment and job insecurity.
The effect of social isolation on mental health during and post-COVID-19 lockdowns.
Investigating the prevalence and treatment outcomes of depression in the UK’s elderly population.
Investigating the mental health outcomes of children exposed to domestic violence.
The impact of childhood trauma on adult mental health outcomes: A longitudinal study.
A review of the effectiveness of virtual reality therapy for treating phobias in the UK.
A meta-analysis of interventions for reducing anxiety in pediatric cancer patients.
What do sports preferences of individuals reveal about their psychological health? A primary investigation.
Investigating the mental health impact of quarantine measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reviewing the role of genetics in the development of anxiety and depression.
A systematic review of psychotherapy approaches for borderline personality disorder.
How is social media shaping pre-teenagers and teenagers’ body image psychology? An online survey.
The role of psychological development and maturity in social interactions of humans at different lifecycle stages- a qualitative study.
The effectiveness of online support groups for individuals with eating disorders.
Evaluating the integration of technology in psychological therapy services in the NHS.
An examination of the relationship between physical health and mental well-being.
The influence of socioeconomic status on access to mental health services in rural vs. urban areas of the UK.
A meta-analysis of psychosocial interventions for reducing self-harm in adolescents.
Evaluating the role of personality traits in treatment outcomes for depression.
The influence of cultural factors on mental health stigma in ethnic minority populations.
The psychological compatibility of individual players in teams- investigation of motivations and differences and their impacts.
Reviewing the impact of adverse childhood experiences on adult mental health outcomes.
Social media and Internet addiction- current trends and future implications for young adults.
The stress of constant role play in marital relationships for promotion of a unified front to children- and implications for couple therapy.
Analyzing the relationship between social isolation and cognitive decline in older adults.
Investigating the psychological impact of racial discrimination on minority populations.
Analyzing the effectiveness of online counseling for individuals with agoraphobia.
Exploring the impact of COVID-19 on the mental health of vulnerable populations.
Examining the stigma associated with mental health disorders in the UK: A qualitative study.
Understanding the impacts of culture and socio-demographic profiles on psychological attitude towards health- analysis of minority groups in the UK.
How do coaches analyze the psychology of players to guide them? Perspectives from professional college-level teams in the UK.
The effectiveness of group therapy for individuals with social anxiety disorder.
A comprehensive review of psychotherapeutic interventions for eating disorders.
Analyzing the relationship between personality disorders and intimate partner violence.
The relationship between COVID-19 fear and mental health outcomes: A longitudinal study.
Reviewing the effectiveness of behavioral interventions for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Reviewing the efficacy of cognitive-behavioral therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
An exploration of the psychological impact of natural disasters on affected communities.
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics-related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Quantitative Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 26, 2019 -->
- 99 Neuropsychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 26, 2019 -->
- 99 Educational Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 26, 2019 -->
- 99 Sports Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 26, 2019 -->
- 99 Cognitive Psychology Research Topics | Research Ideas August 27, 2019 -->
- 99 Social Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 24, 2019 -->
- 99 Forensic Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 22, 2019 -->
- 99 Developmental Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 22, 2019 -->
- 99 Consumer Psychology Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas July 22, 2019 -->
- 99 Business Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 22, 2019 -->
- 99 Health Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 17, 2019 -->
- 99 Criminal Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 17, 2019 -->
- 99 School Psychology Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas July 17, 2019 -->
- 99 Counseling Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 17, 2019 -->
- 99 Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas November 17, 2016 -->