- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Links & Services
Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
Biomechanics, combustion and energy systems, design and manufacturing, dynamics and control, materials and structures, vibrations, acoustics and fluid-structure interaction.
- Research Labs and Groups
Research Areas in Mechanical Engineering
The Aerodynamics, Fluids, and Thermal Engineering research groups and laboratories investigate a wide variety of research topics in the field of Fluid Mechanics.
The biomechanics, biomaterials and biological materials groups cover a wide range of research topics from cardiovascular engineering, voice production, bio-devices, mechanics of biological materials and bio-inspiration and musculoskeletal biomechanics with a focus on spine.
The Combustion and Energy Systems research groups conduct fundamental and applied research on problems in combustion, shock wave physics, heat transfer, and compressible gas dynamics.
The mechanical design groups develop integrated design methods that encompass computational synthesis, multi-scale analysis and selection strategies, and they search for particular applications and industrial sectors.
The Dynamics and Control groups conduct research on aerospace systems, biomechanical dynamics, dynamics of plates and shells, force control, mechatronics, multibody systems, nonlinear dynamics, robotics, space systems and vibrations.
The materials and structures group focuses on the development and the optimization of materials, processes, and devices used for operations in extreme environments and special applications.
This research group conducts experimental, computational, and theorectical research and workshops on topics, such as nonlinear vibrations, nonlinear dynamics of slender structures, fluid-structure interaction, nonlinear rotordynamics, bladed disks, flow-induced vibrations, thermoacoustics, and biomechanical applications.
Department and University Information
Department of mechanical engineering.
- Prospective Information & Curricula
- Program Information and Curricula
- Academic Advising Appointment
- Courses offered
- Advising and Contact Information
- Faculty of Engineering
- Computer Store
- Program Information
- Financial Information
- Funding opportunities
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Graduate Supervisor
- Research Areas
- Career Planning Service
- Counselling Services
- Engineering career Centre
- Harassment, Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- International Student Services
- McGill Engineering Student Centre
- McGill Engineering Undergraduate Society
- McGill in Mind
- Psychiatric Services
- Service Point
- Student Accounts
- Student Aid
- Student Health Services
- Student Housing
- Student Services
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
The Best Mechanical Engineering Dissertation Topics and Titles
Published by Carmen Troy at January 5th, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
Engineering is a vast subject that encompasses different branches for a student to choose from. Mechanical engineering is one of these branches. Writing a mechanical engineering dissertation from scratch is a difficult task due to the complexities involved, but the job is still not impossible.
Are you looking to select the best mechanical engineering dissertation topic for your dissertation? To help you get started with brainstorming for mechanical engineering dissertation topics, we have developed a list of the latest topics that can be used for writing your mechanical engineering dissertation.
These topics have been developed by PhD qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your own dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives, literature review , along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation example to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review step by step guide on how to write your own dissertation here.
2022 Mechanical Engineering Research Topics
Topic 1: an investigation into the applications of iot in autonomous and connected vehicles.
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate the applications of IoT in autonomous and connected vehicles
- To analyse the applications of IoT in mechanical engineering
- To evaluate the communication technologies in autonomous and connected vehicles.
- To investigate how IoT facilitates the interaction of smart devices in autonomous and connected vehicles
Topic 2: Evaluation of the impact of combustion of alternative liquid fuels on the internal combustion engines of automobiles
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of the combustion of alternative liquid fuels on the internal combustion engines of automobiles
- To analyse the types of alternative liquid fuels for vehicles and their implications
- To investigate the benchmarking of alternative liquid fuels based on the principles of combustion performance.
- To evaluate the impact of combustion of alternative liquid fuels on the internal combustion engines of automobiles with conventional engines
Topic 3: An evaluation of the design and control effectiveness of production engineering on rapid prototyping and intelligent manufacturing
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the design and control effectiveness of production engineering on rapid prototyping and intelligent manufacturing
- To analyse the principles of design and control effectiveness of production engineering.
- To determine the principles of rapid prototyping and intelligent manufacturing for ensuring quality and performance effectiveness
- To evaluate the impact of production engineering on the design and control effectiveness of rapid prototyping and intelligent manufacturing.
Topic 4: Investigating the impact of industrial quality control on the quality, reliability and maintenance in industrial manufacturing
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate the impact of industrial quality control on the quality, reliability and maintenance in industrial manufacturing
- To analyse the concept and international standards associated with industrial quality control.
- To determine the strategies of maintaining quality, reliability and maintenance in manufacturing.
- To investigate the impact of industrial quality control on the quality, reliability and maintenance in industrial manufacturing.
Topic 5: Analysis of the impact of AI on intelligent control and precision of mechanical manufacturing
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the impact of AI on intelligent control and precision of mechanical manufacturing
- To analyse the applications of AI on mechanical manufacturing
- To evaluate the methods of intelligent control and precision of the manufacturing
- To investigate the impact of AI on intelligent control and precision of mechanical manufacturing for ensuring quality and reliability
Covid-19 Mechanical Engineering Research Topics
Investigate the impacts of coronavirus on mechanical engineering and mechanical engineers..
Research Aim: This research will focus on identifying the impacts of Coronavirus on mechanical engineering and mechanical engineers, along with its possible solutions.
Research to study the contribution of mechanical engineers to combat a COVID-19 pandemic
Research Aim: This study will identify the contributions of mechanical engineers to combat the COVID-19 pandemic highlighting the challenges faced by them and their outcomes. How far did their contributions help combat the Coronavirus pandemic?
Research to know about the transformation of industries after the pandemic.
Research Aim: The study aims to investigate the transformation of industries after the pandemic. The study will answer questions such as, how manufacturing industries will transform after COVID-19? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
Damage caused by Coronavirus to supply chain of manufacturing industries
Research Aim: The focus of the study will be on identifying the damage caused to the supply chain of manufacturing industries due to the COVID-19 pandemic. What measures are taken to recover the loss and to ensure the continuity of business?
Research to identify the contribution of mechanical engineers in running the business through remote working.
Research Aim: This study will identify whether remote working is an effective way to recover the loss caused by the COVID-19 pandemic? What are its advantages and disadvantages? What steps should be taken to overcome the challenges faced by remote workers?
Mechanical Dissertation Topics of 2021
Topic 1: mini powdered metal design and fabrication for mini development of waste aluminium cannes and fabrication.
Research Aim: The research will focus on producing and manufacturing copula furnaces and aluminium atomizers with available materials to manufacture aluminium powder metal.0.4 kg of refined coke will be chosen to measure content and energy balance and calculate the design values used to produce the drawings.
Topic 2: Interaction between the Fluid, Acoustic, and vibrations
Research Aim: This research aims to focus on the interaction between the Fluid, Acoustic, and vibrations
Topic 3: Combustion and Energy Systems.
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the relationship between Combustion and Energy Systems
Topic 4: Study on the Design and Manufacturing
Research Aim: This research will focus on the importance of design and manufacturing
Topic 5: Revolution in the Design Engineering
Research Aim: This research aims to highlight the advances in design engineering
Best Mechanical Dissertation Topics of 2021
Topic 1: an overview of the different research trends in the field of mechanical engineering..
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse the main topics of mechanical engineering explored by other researchers in the last decade and the research methods. The data used is accumulated from the years 2009 to 2019. The data used for this research is used from the “Applied Mechanics Review” magazine.
Topic 2: The Engineering Applications of Mechanical Metamaterials.
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse the different properties of various mechanical metamaterials and how they can be used in mechanical engineering. This research will also discuss the potential uses of these materials in other industries and future developments in this field.
Topic 3: The Mechanical Behaviour of Materials.
Research Aim: This research will look into the properties of selected materials for the formation of a product. The study will take the results of tests that have already been carried out on the materials. The materials will be categorised into two classes from the already prepared results, namely destructive and non-destructive. The further uses of the non-destructive materials will be discussed briefly.
Topic 4: Evaluating and Assessment of the Flammable and Mechanical Properties of Magnesium Oxide as a Material for SLS Process.
Research Aim: The research will evaluate the different properties of magnesium oxide (MgO) and its potential use as a raw material for the SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) process. The flammability and other mechanical properties will be analysed.
Topic 5: Analysing the Mechanical Characteristics of 3-D Printed Composites.
Research Aim: This research will study the various materials used in 3-D printing and their composition. This research will discuss the properties of different printing materials and compare the harms and benefits of using each material.
Topic 6: Evaluation of a Master Cylinder and Its Use.
Research Aim: This research will take an in-depth analysis of a master cylinder. The material used to create the cylinder, along with its properties, will be discussed. The use of the master cylinder in mechanical engineering will also be explained.
Topic 7: Manufacturing Pearlitic Rail Steel After Re-Modelling Its Mechanical Properties.
Research Aim: This research will look into the use of modified Pearlitic rail steel in railway transportation. Modifications of tensile strength, the supported weight, and impact toughness will be analysed. Results of previously applied tests will be used.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service , which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
Electro-Mechanical Dissertation Topics
Topic 8: studying the electro-mechanical properties of multi-functional glass fibre/epoxy reinforced composites..
Research Aim: This research will study the properties of epoxy reinforced glass fibres and their use in modern times. Features such as tensile strength and tensile resistance will be analysed under different current strengths. Results from previous tests already carried out will be used to explain their properties.
Topic 9: Comparing The Elastic Modules of Different Materials at Different Strain Rates and Temperatures.
Research Aim: This research will compare and contrast a selected group of materials and look into their elastic modules. The modules used are the results taken from previously carried out experiments. This will explain why a particular material is used for a specific purpose.
Topic 10: Analysing The Change in The Porosity and Mechanical Properties of Concrete When Mixed With Coconut Sawdust.
Research Aim: This research will analyse the properties of concrete that are altered when mixed with coconut sawdust. Porosity and other mechanical properties will be evaluated using the results of previous experiments. The use of this type of concrete in the construction industry will also be discussed.
Topic 11: Evaluation of The Thermal Resistance of Select Materials in Mechanical Contact at Sub-Ambient Temperatures.
Research Aim: In this research, a close evaluation of the difference in thermal resistance of certain materials when they come in contact with a surface at sub-ambient temperature. The properties of the materials at the temperature will be noted. Results from previously carried out experiments will be used. The use of these materials will be discussed and explained, as well.
Topic 12: Analysing The Mechanical Properties of a Composite Sandwich by Using The Bending Test.
Research Aim: In this research, we will analyse the mechanical properties of the components of a composite sandwich through the use of the bending test. The results of the tests previously carried out will be used. The research will take an in-depth evaluation of the mechanical properties of the sandwich and explain the means that it is used in modern industries.
Mechanical Properities Dissertation Topics
Topic 13: studying the mechanical and durability property of magnesium silicate hydrate binders in concrete..
Research Aim: In this research, we will evaluate the difference in durability and mechanical properties between regular concrete binders and magnesium silicate hydrate binders. The difference between the properties of both binders will indicate which binder is better for concrete. Features such as tensile strength and weight it can support are compared.
Topic 14: The Use of Submersible Pumping Systems.
Research Aim: This research will aim to analyse the use of a submersible pumping system in machine systems. The materials used to make the system, as well as the mechanical properties it possesses, will be discussed.
Topic 15: The Function of a Breather Device for Internal combustion Engines.
Research Aim: In this research, the primary function of a breather device for an internal combustion engine is discussed. The placement of this device in the system, along with its importance, is explained. The effects on the internal combustion engine if the breather device is removed will also be observed.
Topic 16: To Study The Compression and Tension Behaviour of Hollow Polyester Monofilaments.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the study of selected mechanical properties of hollow polyester monofilaments. In this case, the compression and tension behaviour of the filaments is studied. These properties are considered in order to explore the future use of these filaments in the textile industry and other related industries.
Topic 17: Evaluating the Mechanical Properties of Carbon-Nanotube-Reinforced Cementous Materials.
Research Aim: This research will focus on selecting the proper carbon nanotube type, which will be able to improve the mechanical properties of cementitious materials. Changes in the length, diameter, and weight-based concentration of the nanotubes will be noted when analysing the difference in the mechanical properties. One character of the nanotubes will be of optimal value while the other two will be altered. Results of previous experiments will be used.
Topic 18: To Evaluate the Process of Parallel Compression in LNG Plants Using a Positive Displacement Compressor
Research Aim: This research aims to evaluate a system and method in which the capacity and efficiency of the process of liquefaction of natural gas can avoid bottlenecking in its refrigerant compressing system. Advantages of the parallel compression system in the oil and gas industry will be discussed.
Topic 19: Applying Particulate Palm Kernel Shell Reinforced Epoxy Composites for Automobiles.
Research Aim: In this research, the differences made in applying palm kernel shell particulate to reinforced epoxy composites for the manufacturing of automobile parts will be examined. Properties such as impact toughness, wear resistance, flexural, tensile, and water resistance will be analysed carefully. The results of the previous tests will be used. The potential use of this material will also be discussed.
Topic 20: Changes Observed in The Mechanical Properties of Kevlar KM2-600 Due to Abrasions.
Research Aim: This research will focus on observing the changes in the mechanical properties of Kevlar KM2-600 in comparison to two different types of S glass tows (AGY S2 and Owens Corning Shield Strand S). The surface damage, along with fiber breakage, will be noted among all three fibers. The effects of the abrasions on all three fibers will be emphasised. The use of Kevlar KM2 and the other S glass tows will also be discussed along with other potential applications.
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Industrial Application of Mechanical Engineering Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: the function of a fuel injector device..
Research Aim: This research focuses on the function of a fuel injector device and why this component is necessary for the system of an internal combustion engine. The importance of this device will be explained. The adverse effects on the entire system if the equipment is either faulty or completely removed will also be discussed.
Topic 2: To Solve Optimization Problems in a Mechanical Design by The Principles of Uncertainty.
Research Aim: This research will aim to formulate an optimization in a mechanical design under the influence of uncertainty. This will create an efficient tool that is based on the conditions of each optimization under the risk. This will save time and allow the designer to obtain new information in regards to the stability of the performance of his design under the uncertainties.
Topic 3: Analysing The Applications of Recycled Polycarbonate Particle Materials and Their Mechanical Properties.
Research Aim: This research will evaluate the mechanical properties of different polycarbonate materials and their potential to be recycled. The materials with the ability to be recycled are then further examined for potential use as a 3-dimensional printing material. The temperature of the printer’s nozzle along with the nozzle velocity matrix from previous experiments is used to evaluate the tensile strengths of the printed material. Other potential uses of these materials are also discussed.
Topic 4: The Process of Locating a Lightning Strike on a Wind Turbine.
Research Aim: This research will provide a detailed explanation of the process of detecting a lightning strike on a wind turbine. The measurement of the magnitude of the lightning strike, along with recognising the affected area will be explained. The proper method employed to rectify the damage that occurred by the strike will also be discussed.
Topic 5: Importance of a Heat Recovery Component in an Internal Combustion Engine for an Exhaust Gas System.
Research Aim: The research will take an in-depth evaluation of the different mechanics of a heat recovery component in an exhaust gas system. The functions of the different parts of the heat recovery component will be explained along with the importance of the entire element itself. The adverse effect of a faulty defected heat recovery component will also be explained.
“Feel free to contact us if you require custom dissertation topics and titles for your dissertation. Research Prospect Ltd is a UK registered academic writing company which can provide you with highly qualified writers to assist you in the process of the formation of your dissertation. For more information about the type of services we offer.“
Related: Civil Engineering Dissertation
As a student of mechanical engineering looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing mechanical engineering theories – i.e., to add value and interest in the topic of your research.
The field of mechanical engineering is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , and even healthcare . That is why it is imperative to create a mechanical engineering dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best mechanical engineering dissertation topics that not only fulfill your requirement of writing a research paper but also adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature in order to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and can also be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample mechanical engineering dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Mechanical Engineering Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems to be addressed. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic, in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can have a positive impact on your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter, and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to draw a linkage between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: This should be completed in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, graphs that were used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing, PhD proposal writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long, thus are aware of the issues as well as the trends of the industry they are working in.
Need more Topics.?
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2021 complete list.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find dissertation topics about mechanical engineering.
To discover mechanical engineering dissertation topics:
- Research recent advancements.
- Explore industry challenges.
- Consider sustainability or automation.
- Review academic journals.
- Consult with professors.
- Opt for a niche aligning with your passion and career aims.
You May Also Like
Need interesting and manageable Snapchat dissertation topics? Here are the trending Snapchat dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
If you are looking for a dissertation topic, you can find one here. We have listed some of the best dissertation topics on graphic design. Choose one and get started immediately!
Choosing the right Asset Management dissertation topic can be a nightmare for many students. The topic of your dissertation determines how well it ranks. This is due to the fact that your topics are the first thing your readers will notice about your article.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
PhD Topics in Mechanical Engineering
The hectic is to prepare a PhD topic in mechanical engineering; the more is the pressure to do it urgently. It is evident that in many cases, a student spends a lot of time in deciding which topic would be good and relevant enough to justify his handwork and PhD research. The importance of the topic selection cannot be neglected since there are times when the plainness of the topic overshadows the hard work involved in the research. If the topic is not remarkable, then the research would be ordinary and hardly contribute to the research academia of the Mechanical Engineering.
Our team can help you to avoid committing such mistakes and generate a research topic which can credit you for your research, thesis, and hard work you do. We strive to develop such a topic for you that can combine your knowledge and analytic techniques to shape your research idea into practical reality. We offer you the choice of multiple PhD topics in Mechanical Engineering which are unique, relevant, and customised to meet the needs of your research.
To demonstrate our research capabilities and authenticity of topic selection service, we have provided few PhD research topics below:
- Prediction of fatigue lifetime of MEMS accelerometer based on parameter feature clustering and machine learning approach
- A novel estimation for classifying Heat-shrinkable material based on ageing with the aid of learning techniques.
- Welding Parameter Determination of optimal resistance spot welding parameter on low carbon steel welding quality.
- Multiscale Computational Framework for Sheet Metal Forming to improve metal parameters based on Microstructure.
- An analysis on degradation on powder coated enclosure panels based on panel parameter optimization
- Prediction of Temperature effects in ultrasonic fluid flow metering using machine learning techniques.
- An innovative technique for modelling temperature distribution in metal based on material parameter analysis.
- Parameter optimization of micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) using hybrid optimization techniques.
- An efficient technique for defect prediction in materials based feature clustering and enhanced neural network.
- Estimation of multiple plant-wide oscillating control loops by using Artificial intelligence.
Before suggesting any topic to you, we first conduct research on the recent researches done on your interest area, analyse its scope and then prepare a relevant topic for you. For more information about our services or to place your order, you are requested to give us a call at +91-11-46523060 or drop us a mail at [email protected] .
Total Price (₹) INR 0
Discount (₹): inr 0, off20 applied - inr 0, amount to pay (₹) inr 0, recent post.
- Exploring the Future of Business Management Research: 3 Emerging Areas for PhD Students to Pursue April 28, 2023 PhD Thesis
- Thesis Proofreading: Do-it-yourself or Hiring an Editor December 21, 2021 Thesis Proofreading
- How to Deal With the Things That Make You Quit PhD November 18, 2021 PhD Thesis
- SDN – Which Topic to Choose for PhD Project & Research work October 14, 2021 PhD Thesis
- THE STEP-TO-STEP GUIDE TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH PROPOSAL. June 16, 2021 Research Paper
- Exploring the Future of Business Management Research: 3 Emerging Areas for PhD Students to Pursue
- Thesis Proofreading: Do-it-yourself or Hiring an Editor
- How to Deal With the Things That Make You Quit PhD
- SDN – Which Topic to Choose for PhD Project & Research work
- THE STEP-TO-STEP GUIDE TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH PROPOSAL.
- Have any questions?
- [email protected]
- PhD Topic Selection
- Problem Identification
- Research Proposal
- Pilot Study
- PhD. Dissertation (Full)
- Ph.D. Dissertation (Part)
- PhD Coursework Abstract Writing Help
- Synopsis Preparation
- Power Point
- References Collection
- Conceptual Framework
- Theoretical Framework
- Annotated Bibliography
- Theorem Development
- Gap Identification
- Research Design
- Sample Size
- Power Calculation
- Qualitative Methodology
- Quantitative Methodology
- Primary Data Collection
- Secondary Data Collection
- Quantitative Statistics
- Textual / Content Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Software Programming
- Computer Programming
- Plagiarism Correction
- Formatting & Referencing
- Manuscript Rewriting
- Manuscript Copyediting
- Manuscript Peer Reviewing
- Manuscript Statistics
- PhD Manuscript Formatting Referencing
- Manuscript Plagiarism Correction
- Manuscript Editorial Comment Help
- Conference & Seminar Paper
- Writing for a journal
- Academic Statistics
- Journal Manuscript Writing
- Research Methodology
- PhD Animation Services
- Academic Law Writing
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Arts & Humanities
- Economics & Finance Academic
- Biological & Life Science
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Computer Science & Information
- HIRE A RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Latest Research Trends and Topics in Mechanical and Civil Engineering 2018-2020
Latest research trends and topics in mechanical and civil engineering 2023.
Here are the latest trends and best mechanical engineering research topics that are worth thinking about for your research.
- Vibrations, Acoustics and Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Materials and Structures.
- Dynamics and Control.
- Design and Manufacturing.
- Combustion and Energy Systems.
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics.
- Design Engineering.
- Production Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering .
- Thermal Engineering.
- Superhydrophobic surface.
- High speed transportation system.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Disaster management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Weapon Engineering
- Renewables: Wind, hydro, biomass, tidal, geothermal.
- CNC and 3D printing.
- Novel method for solving fatigue analysis.
- Polymer 3D printing: additive manufacturing techniques.
- Power generation for the future. New models and technologies.
- Aerodynamic designing of aero-engines.
- Stagnant aviation fuel: agglomeration modelling of Insoluble Species.
- Performance of alternative Aviation Fuel and compatibility of elastomeric seals.
- Eye Irritation and bio-tribology of Contact Lenses.
- Modelling and chemistry of aviation lubricant degradation.
- Deposition prevention for future power stations.
- Structural dynamics—creating grey-box models.
- Creating an acoustic imaging technique using holographic principles.
- Mapping glacial landforms thru machine learning
- Wear and tear in 3-D printed parts.
- Structures, data, and their geometrical representations.
- Tip Alterations for Aero-Engine compressor blades.
- Power generation: Extremely low emission technology.
- Rail and wheel wear during the presence of third body materials.
- Studying the impact of athletic shoe properties on running performance and injuries.
- Evaluating teeth decay using patient-specific tools
- PhD topics in engineering
- 3D printer.
- Composite materials.
- Alternative Fuels.
- Materials: Carbon fibres, piezoelectric.
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Energy: sustainable energy resources.
- Thermal science.
- Material Science.
- Micro Machines.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Machinery and Machine Design.
- Manufacturing and Production Processes.
- Marine System Design.
- Material Engineering.
- Information Processing and Engineering.
- Intelligent Systems.
- Reengineering the manufacturing systems for the future.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Project Management.
- Quality Control and Management.
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering.
- Safety, Security and Risk.
- Decision Analysis and Methods.
- E-Business and E-Commerce.
- engineering Economy and Cost Analysis.
- Engineering Education and Training.
- Facilities Planning and Management.
- Global Manufacturing and Management.
- Manufacturing Systems.
- Operations Research.
- Developing ultrasonic sensor technology for measuring roller bearings.
- Forecasting major disasters in blades of wind turbines through modelling populations of wind turbines.
- Study on medical device’s design enhancement from experience of asthmatic children.
- Effects of microstructural attributes on wheel and rail. Studying the wear and damage
- Improving the power generation across the countryside.
Need Guidance on how the topic selection would be, check our topic selection examples!
Also, to get assistance in the Best PhD dissertation topics, we provide research services in areas of engineering such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical , Computer, Chemical, Petroleum, aerospace, architectural, biomedical, environmental, coastal, ocean and marine, manufacturing, surveying, systems, metallurgical and materials., Avail our PhD topic selection support service today!
Need help with your Dissertation Service?
Take a look at topic selection service:
Our Dissertation Writing service can help with everything from full dissertations to individual chapters.
- Harvard Referencing Tool
- Vancouver Referencing Tool
- APA Referencing Tool
- Contact Us:
- +234 813 7701 720
- [email protected]
- PhD Mechanical Engineering(TOPICS)
PhD THESIS TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
BEFORE YOU READ THE THESIS TOPICS BELOW, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.THANK YOU!
CHOOSE FROM THE LIST OF TOPICS BELOW. SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE APPROVED THESIS TOPIC TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS-08068231953, 08168759420
WE CAN ALSO DEVELOP THE FULL THESIS WORK
CALL: 08068231953, 08168759420
- Nonlinear Vibrations of a Single-walled Carbon Nanotube for Delivering of Nanoparticles
- Revisiting Free Transverse Vibration of Embedded Single-layer Graphene Sheets Acted Upon by an in-plane Magnetic Field
- The Cavitation Effect in Centrifugal Pumps
- Performance Of A Modified Vehicle Drive System In Generating Hydropower
- Transient Analysis And Performance Prediction Of Passive Cooling Of Buildings Using Long Wave Nocturnal Radiation In Owerri, Nigeria
- Synthesis And Characterization Of Biofuels From Various Nigerian Crops For Internal Combustion Engines
- Experimental Investigation Of Upflow Bioreactors With Central Substrate Dispenser
- Energy – Exergy Based Performance Analysis Of A Solid Adsorption Solar Refrigerator
- Development Of A Gas Propelled Rocket Engine
- Design Of A Robust Electronic Internal Temperature Controller For Petroleum Distillation Columns
- Design And Performance Evaluation Of A Parabolic Solar Cooker
- Comparative Analysis Of Renewable Energy Sources For Power Generation In Nigeria
- An Experimental Study On Different Types Of Alternative Fuels For Production Of Bricks On Vertical Shaft Kilns
- Study Of Internal Combustion Engines Waste Heat Recovery Using Turbocharger Compounding
- Performance Analysis For Kaplan Hydraulic Turbines In Jebel Aulia Dam
- Design, Simulation Of Solar Refrigator Of Adsorption Principle
- Modeling And Simulation For Kaplan Turbine In Roseires Power Plant
- Development Of Automobile Brake Linings Using Local Materials
- Design and Thermal analysis of ISRASAT1 Cube satellite structure
- Implementation of Denoising MEMS Accelerometer Using Wavelet Transformation
- Effect Of Annealing On The Hardness Of Cold Worked Al-6’1/Ocu Alloy
- Design And Implementation Of A Plc Basedautoma Tic Car Washing System
- A Computer Programme For The Economic Evaluation For Cogeneration Applications
- The Design And Devewpment Of Peddling Water Pumping Machine
- Fault Tolerance Analysis In Fuel Control System Using Simulink Software
- Development Of A Low Cost Biomass Briquetting Machine For Rural Communities.
- Water Pump Control Based On Microcontroller And Water Level Sensors
- Inhibition Evaluation Of Chemical And Plant Extracts On The Corrosion Of Metallic Alloys In Acidic Environment
- Formulation Of Powdered Alumina For Body Armour Application
- Planning Production And Inventory By Using Material Requirements Planning System Case Study: Wafrapharma Laboratories, Khartoum, Sudan
- The Development Of A Laboratory Fire-Tube Steam Boiler –
- Experimental Investigation Of Ethanol/Water Blend Injection On Emission Characteristics Of Diesel Engines
- Thermodynamic Performance Analysis Of Selected Gas Turbine Power Plants In Nigeria
- Composite Materials For Eco-Friendly Fire Retardant Building Ceilings For Tropical Region
- Fluid Dynamics Modelling Of The Impact Of Climate Change On Solar Radiation In Nigeria
- Simulation of Ejector Flow Behavior Which Produce Vacuum in Power Plants Condenser
- Development Of A Spur Gear From Carburised Cast Iron For Application In Bottling Machine
- Development Of A Spur Gear From Carburised Cast Iron For Application In Bottling Machines
- Development Of A Pedal Powered Washing Machine
- Development Of A Low Cost Biomass Briquetting Machine For Rural Communities
- Design And Implementation Of A Mobile Surveillance Robot With Night Vision Camera
- Determination Of The Mechanical And Microstructural Properties Of An Armour Steel For High Impact Performance
- Heat And Mass Transfer Analysis Of Potato Drying In A Kerosene Heated Oven
- Analysis of Magnetic Torsional Vibration Damper for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines
- Design And Simulation Of a Multi Storey Smart Parking System
- Irrigation Monitoring And Control System Using Internet Of Things
- Conceptual Design of Performance Appraisal System for Industrial Enterprise (Case Study)
- Design and Analysis of a Microsatellite Structure in lowearth Orbit
- Performance of Electronic Governor and Embedded Systems for Locomotive Operation
- Methodological Approach of Performance Evaluation for Using Pump as Micro Hydro-turbine
- A Study of Cavitation in Pumps and Flow Systems
- Optimization Of Abrasive Water Jet Cutting Process Using Simulation
- Design and Implementation of a Robot for Road Pothole Detection Using GPS
- A Proposed Solution for the Erosive Wear Problem in Garri-4 Power Plant Sand Convoying System
- PLC Design Based On Monitoring Crude Oil Vessel
- Inhibition Effect Of Butan-1-Ol On The Pitting Corrosion Of Austenitic Stainless Steel (Type 304)
- Quantifying The Cost Of Unplanned Outage At Khartoum North Thermal Power Station
- Development Of Nanocrystalline Composite Coatings For Marine Application
- Advanced Engineering Materials: Key To Millennium Development Goals In Africa.
- Advanced Engineering Materials: Key To Millennium Development Goals In Africa
- Effect Of Injector Nozzle Holes On Diesel Engine Four Stroke Performance
- The Foundation And The Fundamental Pillar Of World Technological Civilization And Economic Development.
- Inhibitive Effect Of Ferrous Gluconate On The Electrochemical Corrosion Of Aluminium Alloy In H2SO4 Solution
- The Foundation And The Fundamental Pillar Of World Technological Civilization And Economic Development
- Effect Of Vortex In Kaplan Turbine-Using CFD A Case Study: Rosseries Power Plant
- CAD, Modeling And Simulation Of A Progreesive Die
- An Evaluation Of The Potentials Of Natural Gas In The Economic Development Of Nigeria
- An Investigation on Performance of a Horizontal Entrained Flow Gasifier
- Dynamic Modelling of a Vapour Compression Air Conditioner System
- Development of Local Technology for a Small-Scale Biochar Production Processes from Agricultural Wastes
- Activated Carbon from Agricultural Waste: Process Description and Economic Analysis
- Stress Effects on Microstructure and Failure Morphology of Low Carbon Steel Sheet
- Artificial Neural Network Predictive Modeling of Uncoated Carbide Tool Wear When Turning Nst 37.2 Steel
- The Development of CAD Software for Manufacturing Fiat-face and Roller Cam Systems
- A SURVEY ON THE ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND DEMAND IN A SCHOOL
- Development and Application of an Inflation-Based Productivity Model
- Assessment of Large-Scale Motion in Turbulent Boundary Layer Subjected to a Short Roughness Strip
- VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL USING ROAD BUMPS: PART 2
- Effects of Pipes Corrugated Shapes on the Friction Factor
- Exergetic Analysis Of Atmospheric Distillation Plant: A Case Study Of Wrpc Refinery
- Performance Analysis Of A Modified Pneumatic Separator For Cowpeas
- Fractal Characterization and [so-mapping of Parameter Plane of Harmonically Excited Pendulum
- CORROSION ANUYSIS OF NICKEL, AND GOLD PLATED CARBON STEEL ORNAMENTALS IN SULPHURIC ACID MEDIUM
- Development of A Batch Reactor For The Production Of A Activated Carbon From Coconut Shells
- Influence of Degree of Cold-Drawing on the Mechanical Properties of Low Carbon Steel
- Duct Design and Performance: A Case Study of A University Senate Chamber
- Roller-Cam Systems Design: Development of a Profile Analysis Software
- Correlations for Nusselt Number in A Staggered Cross-Flow Tube-Type Heat Exchanger
- Computational model of intraluminal thrombus growth in abdominal aortic aneurysms with fibrin generation
- Two Contrasting Approaches to Auto-Ignition Modelling for HCCI Engines
- 25cc HCCI Engine Fueled with Diethyl Ether
- Blast loading of sandwich panels with thin-walled tube cores
- The effects of blast induced imperfections on the energy absorption characteristics of square tubes
- Modeling of Flow in Impeller Stirred Tanks using Computational Fluids Dynanlics
- Finite Element Algorithms For The Static And Dynamic Analysis Of Time-Dependent And Time-Independent Plastic Bodies
- Creep Predictions For Turbomachinery Components
- Coal Demand For Electricity Generation In South Africa – Analysis And Conditional Forecasts To The Year•2020
- Optimization of Turning Nst 37.2 Steel with Uncoated Carbide Cutting Tools
- Development And Application Of A Machine Vision System For Measurement Of Tool Wear
- Energy Benchmarking And Carbon Foot print Reduction Opportunities In Portland Cement Manufacturing Processes In Nigeria.
- Design Of An Efficient Solid Waste Management And Disposal Scheduling System: A Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis.
- Microstructure And Mechanical Properties Of Epoxy – Rice Husk Ash Composite
- A mathematical modelling of the intensity of contaminants (C02) on occupancy level of a space in continuous use
- Global Impact of Gas Flaring
- Energy Benchmarking And Carbon Footprint Reduction Opportunities In Portland Cement Manufacturing Processes In Nigeria.
- Effect of Antioxidants on the Performance Characteristic of A Diesel Engine Fuelled With Diesel And Jatropha Biodiesel Blends
- Enhancement of Vehicle’s Security System
- Improvement Of The Performance Of Thermal Power Systems Through Energy And Exergy Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling Of Turbulence Induced Drag In Vehicle Aerodynamics
- Performance Analysis Of A Model Pulverized Coal Combustion System
- Analysis Of An Automatic Control System For Online Blending Of Petrol With Corrosion Inhibitor In The Direct Continuous Electronic Fuel Injection Automobile Engine
- Determination Of The State Of Stress Between Adhesively Bonded Single Lap-Joints.
- Inventory Programmes In A Manufacturing Industry
- Optimization Of Machining Parameters With Consideration Of Tool Adjustment In Turning Operations
- Fractal dimension and time factors of sawdust pattern formation in sawmills
- Design and Implementation of Building Management System using Internet of Things
- Biomass Gasification Using A Horizontal Entrained-Flow Gasifier And Catalytic Processing Of The Product Gas
- Correlation and Distribution Analyses of Estimated Fractal Dimensions and Hurst’s Exponent from Waveforms of Excited Nonlinear Pendulum
- Material Selection For An Engine Exhaust Of A Utva 75 Light Aircraft Using A Systematic Approach
- Modelling Of Linebreak In High-Pressure Gas Pipes
- The Effect of Full Annealing on the Micro-Structure and Mechanical Properties of Cold Drawn Carbon Steel
- Estimation of thermal contact resistance in metal-plastic interface of semi conducting electronic devices
- Mathematical Modeling of the Traffic Congestion Problem at a University Campus
- Linear Superposition of Symmetric IFS-Based Attractors and Fractal Characterization
- Designing a continuous quality improvement framework for improving electrowinning current efficiency.
- Low Turbulence Natural Convection In Triangular Enclosures
- Laminar Free Convective Heat Transfer In Parabolic Enclosures
- Analysis Of Dynamic Stress Propagation Of A Vibrating Subsea Structure In A Pressurized Environment
- Energy Benchmarking And Carbon Footprint Reduction Opportunities In Portland Cement Manufacturing Processes In Nigeria
- Design And Fabrication Of A Prototype Press Tool For The Manufacture Of An Item Of Cutlery
- Vertical Vibration of Rigid Bodies With Rectangular Bases on Elasic Media
- Seismic Vibration Due to Detonation in Oil Exploration
- Designing A Continuous Quality Improvement Framework For Improving Electrowinning Current Efficiency
- Measurement methods for hydropower resources: a review
- ENERGY – Exergy Based Performance Analysis Of A Solid Adsorption Solar Refrigerator
- Carbon Monoxide Exposure During Cooking In Households: A Case Of Dar Es Salaam City, Tanzania
- Assessment of hydropower resources in Tanzania. A review article
- An Investigation on the Flow Characteristics in the Cross-Flow Turbine-T15 300
- A zonal model for radiation heat transfer in coal-fired boiler furnaces
- Development Of A Fixed Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle For Delivery
- Machining of nickel-base, Inconel 718, alloy with ceramic tools under finishing conditions with various coolant supply pressures
- Design, Construction And Performance Evaluation Of A Commercial Ice Maker
- Intelligent Tool Condition Monitoring In High-Speed Turning Of Titanium Ti-6al-4v Alloy
- Investigating Duffing Oscillator using Bifurcation Diagrams
- Performance Assessment of Installed Solar PV System: A Case Study of Oke-Agunla in Nigeria
- CAD/CAM applications: status and impact in Nigerian industrial sector
- A Short Excursion Into Energy Supply Mix In Nigeria
- Modeling of solar energy potential in Africa using an artificial neural network
- Modelling energy expenditure of a brick layer at various postures
- Detection Of Tjb[Le Point Of Crack Mit.Tat1on Using Multi-Stage Random Sampling (Mrs] And Spatial Point Pattern (Spp)
- Development Ofa Computer Aided Software For Power Transmissionshaft Design .With Multiple ‘Criteria
- Accurate Safety Zone Determination During Gas Flaring
- Control of Chaotic Oscillation and Response Charaterisation in Duffing Oscillator Using Vibration Absorber
- The Effect of Tribological Processes on Productivity: A Case Study of Industries in Ibadan Metropolis of Nigeria
- Effect of Some Variables on The Carburization of a Locally Produced Steel
- Assessment of Household Energy Efficient In Ibadan, Nigeria
- Preliminary Evaluation of Guava (Psidium guajava L.) Tree Branches for Truss Fabrication in Nigeria
- The Development Of An Analyses-Intensive Software For Improved Cams System Design
- Electricity Production from Biomass in nigeria
- Design, Fabrication and Performance Evaluation of a Domestic Dish Washing Machine
- Influence of Cutting Parameters and Tool Wear on Acoustic Emission Signal in High-speed Turning of Ti-6Al-4V Alloy
- Impact Of Technology (Engineering) On Business Operations In Nlgeria (1960 – 1998)
- Performance Evaluation Of Uncoated Carbide Cutting Tools In Turning Nst
- Design Appreciation Of A Commercial Washing Machine
- Comparative Analysis of Analytical and Graphical Upperbound Solutions for 4-High Reversing Aluminium Cold –Rolling Sheet Mill
- Finite Element Modeling of Seismic Response of Field Fabricated Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Spherical Storage Vessels
- The Contribution Of Eutectic Y-Y’ Liquid Film To The Tmaz Microfissuring In Inertia Friction Welded Pm Rrloqo Superalloy
- Developlng A Dynamic Load-Trackiwg Learningsofware For Winch Lift Design
- Mechanical Properties of Cold-Drawn Low Carbon Steel for Nail Manufacture: Experimental Observation
- Artificial Neural Network Modeling of Heat Transfer in a Staggered Cross-flow Tube-type Heat Exchanger.
- Optimization of Production Down Time in Innoson Plastic Manufacturing Company
- Performance Ranking Of Artificial Neural Network Learning Algorithlvis In Solar Radiatio!\ Forecast
- Integrated process and control modelling of water recirculation in once-through boilers during low load and transient operation
- Moderation of Admission Standards in the Nigerian Polytechnics- An Alternative to Enhancing Quality of Graduates
- 3-D Geometric Modeling For Finite Element Analysis Using Matlab C Programming
- Application Of Average Positive Lvapunov In Estimation Of Chaotic Response Peak Excitation Frequency Of Harmonically Excited Pendulum
- Mathematical Modelling of the Road Bumps Using Laplace Transform
- Energy Auditing Of A Typical Residential Building In Ibadan Metropolis
- Development of Software Algorithm for Energy Modelling and Forecasting
- The Application Of Artificial Neural Networks To Mapping Of Wind Speed Profile For Energy Application In Nigeria
- Fractal Analysis Of Area-Perimeter Relationship Of Some Selected Countries Of The World
- Engineering Research For Self-Reliance Modeling And Simulation Perspective
- Modeling and Forecasting of Short-Term Half-Hourly Electric Load at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Developing a Local Capability for the Manufacture 9f Activated Carbon from Agricultural Waste.
- Frequency Analysis Of Numbers: Applications In Ergonomics And Diagnosis Of Computer Keyboard Faults
- Modeling Grain Structures of Some Carbon Steels using Voronoi Tesselation
- Energy Audit Of Timber Log Processing In Southwestern Nigeria
- Runge-Kutta Schemes Coefficients Simulation for Comparison and Visual Effects
- Finite Element Analysis of Von-Mises Stress Distribution in a Spherical Shell of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Pressure Vessels
- Corrosion Behaviour of Nickel Plated Low Carbon Steel in Tomato Fluid
- Investigating Corrosion Characteristics of Electroplated Medium Carbon Steel in Sodium Carbonate Environment for Decorative Objects Applications
- Energy And Exergy Analyses Of Malt Drink Production In Nigeria
- Comparative Study of Corrosion Behaviour of Nickel and Gold Plated Carbon Steels Used as Ornamentals in Saline Environment
- Construction Of Iron-Constant An Thermocouple From Locally Available Haw Materials
- Artificial Neural Network Modeling For Al-Zn-Sn Sacrificial Anode Protection Of Low Carbon Steel In Saline Media
- An inflation-based maintenance profitability model
- Strengthening of Alloy Steel by High Temperature Thermomechanical Treatment
- COMPUTERISED APPROACH TO COOLING LOAD ESTIMATES FOR AIR -CONDITIONING DESIGN
- Energy Audit of Commercial Buildings (A Case Study of Global Fleet Oil Ltd. and National Mirror
- Development of a performance measurement system for manufacturing systems
- PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF CORROSION INHIBITORS IN PIPELINES USING CANNON AMURICATA (CM) AND CASSUTTIDFILIFURMIS LEAF (CF) PLANT EXTRACTS
- Mechanical Characterization of Earth-Based Composites Materials Reinforced with Treated Bamboo Fibres for Affordable Housing
- Recycling of Plastic Waste Material: Mechanical Properties and Implications for Road Construction
- Fabrication of 3D Printed Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering: Understanding the Mechanical Stability, Degradation Mechanisms and Biocompatibility.
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A SOLAR-POWERED ELECTRIC STOVE FOR RURAL AND URBAN COMMUNITIES OF GHANA
- Performance of a Parallel Hybrid Electric vehicle with Liquefied Natural Gas
- DESIGN OF A BIOMASS POWER PLANT FOR MAJOR COMMERCIAL CLUSTER IN IBADAN, NIGERIA
- A model for tracking temperature variation in cold and hot metal working conditions during machining operations
- Comparative Analysis of Simulation Time in Nonlinear and Harmonically Excited Pendulum and Duffing Oscillators
- Energy-Exergy Analysis and Carbon Emission of Nigerian Cement Manufacturing Industry
- VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL USING ROAD BUMPS
- THE CONSTRAINTS AND PROSPECTS OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- STRESS LOOP EFFECTS IN DUCTILE FAILURE OF MILD STEEL
- SIMULATION AND OPTIMISATION OF A SOLAR-POWERED ADSORPTION ,REFRIGERATION MODULE
- REHABILITATION OF PUMPS: CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSAL PUMP SET
- PROSPECTS FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR INDIGENOUS DESIGNS
- Minimization of Energy in Scrap Based Electric Are Furnace (EAF) Steel Making Through the Use of Premelter
- FINITE ELEMENT MODELING OF AN ALUMINIUM ALLOY AUTOMOBILE RIM UNDER STATIC LOAD
- ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION AND MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENTS IN EKET NIGERIA
- ENERGY AND EXERGY ANALYSIS OF RAW MATERIAL PREPARATION IN A CEMENT PRODUCTION PLANT
- ENERGY ANALYSIS OF AN ORGANIC FERTILIZER PLANT IN IBADAN, NIGERIA
- EFFECTS OF CUTTING PARAMETERS ON SURFACE ROUGHNESS DURING HIGH SPEED TURNING OF Ti-6AI-4V ALLOY
- EFFECT OF ENERGY UTILIZATION ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
- EFFECT OF COLD DRAWN DEFORMATION ON MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF LOW CARBON STEEL DUE TO CHANGES IN GRAIN SIZE
- DEVELOPMENT OF INDIGENOUS MANUFACTURING INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF PACE-SETTER ORGANIC FERTILIZER PLANT
- DEVELOPMENT OF A FIELD-PORTABLE DIGITAL POTENTIOSTAT
- DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF FLUID MECHANICS LABORATORY CURRICULUM: A CASE STUDY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA
- DESIGN CONSTRUCTION AND EVALUATION OF A LOW COST TRAY DRYER
- DESIGN AND SIMULATION ALGORITHM FOR CAM SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- Design and Construction of a 5kW Turbine for a proposed micro hydroelectric Power Plant Installation at Awba Dam University of Ibadan
- Constraints and Prospects of Research Capacity Building for Engineering Undergraduates in Nigerian Universities
- CHARATERIZATION OF FLUID FLOW USING RANDOM WALK DYNAMICS
- Laser Application of Nanocomposite Hydrogels on Cancer Cell Viability
- Assessing road construction: potential impact of constructing the KwabenyaKitase road on the local economy
- Recycling of plastic waste materials: mechanical properties and implications for road construction
- BUILD OF A LOW-COST PROTOTYPE ROV FOR SEARCH AND RESCUE
- WALL CLIMBING ROBOT: MODEL DESIGN, LOGIC CONTROL AND MODEL SIMULATION
- Application of Mathematical Programming Approach to Welding Flux Development
- A PC Based Simulation Package for Engineering Students and Professionals on Compressible Flow
- A Neuro Fuzzy Linguistics Approach in Optimizing the Flow Rate of a Plastic Extruder Process
- A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE NIGERIAN ENERGY SCENARIO
- NEED-DRIVEN MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT FOR THE METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS INDUSTRY BY ENGINEERING CURRICULUM RESTRUCTURING
- Multipurpose Machine For Sieving ”Ogi” Slurry
- THE APPLICATION OF DUFFING’S EQUATION IN PREDICTING THE EMISSION CHARACTERISTICS OF SAWDUST PARTKLES
- Finite Element Modeling of Heat Transfer in Salt Bath Furnaces
- DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION OF A MACHINE VISION SYSTEM FOR MEASUREMENT OF SURFACE ROUGHNESS
- Development of an Experimental Model Bubbling Fluidized Bed Combustor for Combustion of Biomass
- THE DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF A SOLAR-POWERED REFRIGERATOR USING ACTIVATED CARBON 1 METHANOL PAIR
- Preliminary Design of an Automated White Board Cleaner
- PREDICTION OF CENTRAL LOCATION OF THE STATE WITH IRREGULAR BOUNDARY
- Modeling of Tool Wear Parameters in High-Pressure Coolant Assisted Turning of Titanium Alloy Ti-6Al-4V Using Artificial Neural Networks.
- A Review of Porous Evaporative Cooling for the Preservation of Fruits and Vegetables
- Application of Neurofuzzy in the Development of Road Bump Designs
- THE ROLE OF MECHANICAL STIMULI ON BACTERIA GROWTH
- A NOVEL GRAPHIC PRESENTATION AND FRACTAL CHARACTERISATION OF POINCARE SOLUTIONS OF HARMONICALL Y EXCITED PENDULUM
- Numerical Simulation of Thermal Behavior of Buildings
- Effect of Draw Ratio and Sheet Thickness on Earing and Drawability of Al 1200 Cups
- Finite Element Modeling of Variable Membrane Thickness for Field Fabricated Spherical (LNG) Pressure Vessels
- Surface area determination of ragged metallic bodies
- AIRCRAFT DISASTERS – ROLES OF MATERIALS
- Activated carbon production from wastes: profitability index and product cost reduction method
- DEVELOPMENT AND PRELIMINARY PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF A SOLAR COLLECTOR FOR ADSORPTION REFRIGERATOR
- Combustion of ‘As Received’ Palm Kernel Shell in a Bubbling Fluidized Bed Combustor
- Prototype Design and Test Analysis of a Beans Particle Seperating Machine
- Modelling of solar energy potential in Nigeria using an artificial neural network mode
- Application of hybrid structural interaction matrix to quality management
- ENERGY ANALYSIS FOR PRODUCTION OF POWDERED AND PELLETISED ORGANIC FERTILIZER IN NIGERIA
- THE DESIGN OF A LOWCOST AUTOMATIC GROUND VEHICLE FOR WAREHOUSE STOCK MANAGEMENT
- INTELLIGENT WIND TUNNEL DESIGN
- PRODUCTION OF CORRUGATED ROOFING SHEETS FROM EPOXY-BASED MATRIX REINFORCED WITH TREATED COIR FIBERS
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF AN INFLATABLE WING
- DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF SAE MINI BAJA SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- DESIGN OF A WINDOW CLEANING ROBOT FOR HIGH RISE BUILDINGS
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A SOLAR POWERED STIRLING ENGINE AS A WATER PUMPING MACHINE
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A MULTIDECK GARI SIEVING MACHINE
- AN AUTOMATIC RETRACTABLE CLOTHES DRYING RACK
- FINITE ELEMENT MODELING OF STRESS DISTRIBUTION IN SPHERICAL LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS (LNG) PRESSURE VESSELS
- Surface finish quality characterisation of machined workpieces using fractal analysis
- Slip Line Field Solution for Second Pass in Lubricated 4-High Reversing Cold Rolling Sheet Mill
- Effect of Moisture Content and Inner Drum Rotation Speed on the Shelling Performance of A Melon Sheller
- CORROSION BEHVIOUR OF ZINC PLATED 1018 STEEL IN TOMATO FLUID
- Finite Element Analysis of In-Plane Displacements and Von-Mises Stresses in Ellipsoidal and Circular Cylinderical Petroleum Tankers
- Quantitative characterisation of an engineering write-up using random walk analysis
- Energy and cost analysis of organic fertilizer production in Nigeria
- Comparative Analysis of Different Inocular Conditions on the Performance of a Bioreactor in the Treatment of Operationally Exhausted Metal Working Fluids (MWFs)
- Mathematical modelling of lead assimilation by printing press operators in a poor indoor air quality environment
- Artificial Neural Network Model for Prediction of Friction Factor in Pipe Flow
- TRENDS OF ENERGY INPUT IN SOME NIGERIAN PALMOIL MILLS
- Effect of Soaking Time on the Mechanical Properties of Annealed Cold-Drawn Low Carbon Steel
- Corrosion Behavior of Nickel Plated Medium Carbon Steel in Cocoa Liquor
- Performance Evaluation of a Locally Fabricated Crusher (Hammer Mill)
- Investigation of Excited Duffing’s Oscillator Using Versions of Second Order Runge-Kutta Methods
- Effect of Particle Size on Combustion of Coconut Shell in a Bubbling Fluidized Bed Combustor
- Prediction of Friction Losses in Spark Ignition Engine: An Artificial Neural Networks Approach
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A PLASTIC MELTING POT FOR LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (LDPE)
- Energy-cost analysis of alternative sources to electricity in Nigeria
- Effect of Silicon Content and Shake-Out Time on Hardness and Grain Size Properties of GL 250 Cast Irons
- Modelling and Forecasting Periodic Electric Load for a Metropolitan City in Nigeria
- Energy and Exergy Analysis of a Vegetable Oil Refinery
- Developing Archetypal Machines for a Sequence of FoodSlurry Processing Operations: An Overview
- Finite Element Modeling of Low Heat Conducting Building Bricks
- Modelling the association between in vitro gas production and chemical composition of some lesser known tropical browse forages using artificial neural network
- The application of fractal box dimensions in predicting the emission characteristics of colliding sawdust particles for sustainable sawmilling
- Occupational Lead Exposure in Printing Presses: An Analytical Approach
- Modelling the correlation between cutting and process parameters in high-speed machining of Inconel 718 alloy using an artificial neural network
- Chaos Diagram of Harmonically Excited Vibration Absorber Control Duffing’s Oscillator
- Corrosion Behavior of 18/8 Stainless Steel and Nickel-Plated Low Carbon Steel in Cassava Fluid
- Simulation and Lyapunov’s Exponents Characterisation of Lorenz .and Rosler Dynamics
- THERMODYNAMIC ANALYSIS AND SIMULATION OF COMBINED ADSORPTION HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM
- Fractal dynamics of a bouncing ball on accelerating lift tabletop with both constrained to vertical motion
- Effect of Heat Treatment on Mechanical Properties and Microstructure of NST 37-2 Steel
- Aluminium Anode Activation Research – A Review
- CERAMIC ENGINES:MATERIAL PROPERTIES FOR HIGHER PERFORMANCE
- PROPILE SJMULATION SOFTWARE FOR TRIGONOMETRIC AND POLYNOMIAL CAMS DESIGN
- Characterization and [so-mapping of Parameter Plane of Harmonically Excited Pendulum
- PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF A MODIFIED PNEUMATIC SEPARATOR FOR COWPEAS
- ASSESSMENT OF THE MAINTENANCE PRACTICES OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WORKSHOPS IN THE SISSALA EAST DISTRICT OF THE UPPER WEST REGION OF GHANA
- INVESTIGATING THE PERFORMANCE OF RURAL AND URBAN PETTY TRADERS IN AFIGYA-KWABRE DISTRICT
- A Pioneering Addition to Household Appliances – LPG Refrigerator
- Extrusion cooking on pasting properties and relative viscosity of selected starch crops
- Evaluation of a Small Hydro/Photovoltaic Hybrid System Potential for Electricity Generation for Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Optimization of Cutting Parameters in Turning Operation of EN24 Steel with Minimum Lubrication
- Experimental Study of Passive Cooling of a Building Using Long-Wave Night Sky Radiation in Owerri, Nigeria KY RADIATION IN OWERRI, NIGERIA
- Appraisal of Industrial Accidents and Their Effects on Profitability (A Case Study of Two Manufacturing Companies)
- Modeling And Evaluation Of A Passive Flat-Plate Solar Collector
- Experimental and Numerical Study of Multi Hole Extrusion Process: A Comparative Study
- Development of a Savonius Vertical Axis Wind Turbine
- PREDICTION AND OPTIMIZATION OF EN8 MILD STEEL MATERIAL
- The benefits of using solar energy as an alternative means of cheaper energy source.
- The Design and Fabrication of a used Polyethylene
- Performance Evaluation of Biomass Briquette from Elephant and Spear grass in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
- Performance Evaluation of a Developed Multipurpose Solar Dryer
- Pure Pursuit Algorithm and Autonomous Driving
- DEVELOPMENT OF A FLAT PLATE SOLAR STORE
- Performance Analysis of Locally Design Plastic Crushing
- Experimental Application of Strain Gauge Rosette and Determination of Principal Strains Using Mohr Circle
- EVALUATION-OF-COW-DUNG-AND-TALINUM-TRIANGULARE-AS-A-SEEDING-AGENT-FOR-THE-PRODUCTION-OF-BIOGAS-FROM-DOMESTIC-WASTES-IN-WARRI-METROPOLIS(1) – Copy
- Economic Potential and Benefits of Sawdust in Nigeria
- DESIGN OF IMPROVED CASSAVA PEELING MACHINE
- Design of a Multi-Purpose Crushing Machine for Processing of Food Grains in Nigeria
- Design and Development of Low Cost Groundnut Decorticating Machine for Home and Commercial Use in Nigeria
- Comparative Analysis of Yam Pounding Machine and the
- APPLICATION OF TAGUCHI APPROACH IN THE OPTIMIZATION OF THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SNAIL-SHELL-FILLER/CHICKEN-FEATHER-FIBRE POLYMER BASED HYBRID COMPOSITE
- Modular and 3D-Design of a Fluidised Bed Boiler with Agricultural Residue for Steam Energy Production
- DEVELOPMENT OF A CASSAVA MASH SIEVING MACHINE FOR GARI PROCESSING OPERATIONS
- Braking Pattern Impact on Brake Fade in an Automobile Brake System
- IMPROVEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF A PROTOTYPE OF AN INDUSTRIAL (S1 MODEL) POULTRY FEED MIXING MACHINE
- DESIGN OF SIX-STROKE INTERNAL COMBUSTION SPARK IGNITION ENGINE
- Use of an exergetic approach to analyze the performance of a vapor compression refrigeration system using a refrigerant solution of a nanoparticle (TiO2), mineral oil, and R410a (base refrige
- Generation of electrical power through Gas turbine.
- Effect of seawater corrosion on medium Carbon steel 0.34%C and 0.36%C
- Renewable Energy in Nigeria: A Review
- Modification of Palm Kernel Cracking and Separating Machine
- Prediction of the penetrated rust into the microcracks of concrete caused by reinforcement corrosion
- Application of nonlocal beam models to double-walled carbon nanotubes under a moving nanoparticle. Part II: parametric study
- Application of nonlocal beam models to double-walled carbon nanotubes under a moving nanoparticle, Part I, theoretical formulations
- Free longitudinal vibration of tapered nanowires in the context of nonlocal continuum theory via a perturbation technique
- A meshless approach for free transverse vibration of embedded single-walled nanotubes with arbitrary boundary conditions accounting for nonlocal effect
- Assessing dynamic response of multispan viscoelastic thin beams under a moving mass via generalized moving least square method
- Assessment of nanotube structures under a moving nanoparticle using nonlocal beam theories
- Longitudinal and transverse vibration of a single-walled carbon nanotube subjected to a moving nanoparticle accounting for both nonlocal and inertial effects
- Prediction capabilities of classical and shear deformable beam models excited by a moving mass
- Analytical Modeling and Optimization of a Solar Chimney Power Plant
- Robotics: Kinematics and Mathematical Foundations (Lesson Note)
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MELON DEHUSKING MACHINE
- Energy conservation from systematic tire pressure regulation
- 3-D Printing of Open Source Appropriate Technologies for Self-Directed Sustainable Development
- Evaluation of the dangers of corrosion in marine piping system using carbon steel c-1040.
- Distributed manufacturing with 3-D printing: a case study of recreational vehicle solar photovoltaic mounting systems
- 3-D Printing Solar Photovoltaic Racking in Developing World
- Emergence of Home Manufacturing in the Developed World: Return on Investment for Open-Source 3-D Printers
- Open source laboratory sample rotator mixer and shaker
- Viability of Distributed Manufacturing of Bicycle Components with 3-D Printing: CEN Standardized Polylactic Acid Pedal Testing
- Slicer and Process Improvements for Open¬source GMAW ¬based Metal 3¬D Printing
- Design, Modelling and Fabrication of a Portable Solar Powered Suction Pump
- Analysis of Longitudinal Aerodynamic Characteristics of an Aircraft M
- Inhibition of corrosion on AISI 4137 steel in H2SO4 using Cascabela thevetia and Jatropha curcas leaves
- Dynamic Behavior of Brushless DC Motor under the Application of PI, PD, PID, and Fuzzy Logic Controllers
- Design and costruction of bicycle ergometer
- Design and Construction of a Model Power Generating Windmill
- Statistical model to predict dry sliding wear behaviour of Aluminium-Jute bast ash particulate composite produced by stir-casting
- Design of Next Generation Civil and Military Aircraft with Ultra-High Bypass Engine using Composites, Advanced Materials and Technology
- Design of Effective Solid Waste Management System: A Case Study of Ifite-Awka zone, Anambra State
- Performance Assessment of the Firefighting Personal Protective Tunic
- Design and Construction of a GSM-Controlled Pick and Place Robot
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF A LARGE-SCALE MULTIPURPOSE HOT MEAL PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
- Development of Laboratory Hot Compression Mounting Press Machine
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF ICU/REHABILITATION ADJUSTABLE BED USING LOCALLY SOURCED MATERIALS
- DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION OF HAMMER MILL MACHINE
- BASIC LUBRICATION PRINCIPLE
- DESIGN OF 2TONNES AUTOMATED HYDRAULIC JACK
- SUSTAINABLE E-LEARNING FOR NIGERIAN EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Energetic and Exergetic analysis of waste heat recovery system in sulphur acid using organic Rankine cycle.
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A SELF FEEDING CASSAVA GRATING MACHINE
- MACHINE COMPONENT DESIGN
- ENGINEERING DRAWING IN TERMS OF COMMUNICATION
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A SINGLE PHASE AUTO-TRANSFORMER OF RATING IKVA, 240V/110, 80 12V, 6V
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF CREEP MATERIAL TESTING EQUIPMENT
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF 80CM X 70CM X 50CM MOBILE DEEP FREEZER
- THE CONSTRUCTION OF INDUSTRIAL FAN FOR WORKSHOP USE
- THE DESIGN AND COSNTRUCTION OF 1000KWA STABILIZER A PROJECT PRESENTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- CONSTRUCTION OF AN INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF VOLTAGE INVERTER SYSTEM WITH TRICKLE CHARGING SYSTEM
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SIMPLE SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR.
- REPAIR AND REHABILITATION OF A FAULTY DEEP FREEZER IN THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MACHINE TOOL CONTROL
- Technical report on the fabrication of a fan blade
- Advanced Fine Finishing Process
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTER BASED LOTTERY PROCESSING SYSTEM
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVER’S LICENSING SYSTEM. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU MOTOR LICENSE OFFICE, ENUGU STATE; ABAKPA) NIKE).
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ON-LINE VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF ENSIEC ENUGU)
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED MODERN POULTRY FARM A CASE STUDY IMO POULTRY FARM LTD
- CONSTRUCTION OF A Model SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGER
- PROJECT REPAIR AND FABRICATION OF A REFRIGERATOR SYSTEM
- REPAIR AND REHABILITATION OF A FAULTY AIR CONDITIONER IN THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT AT THE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (I.M.T.), ENUGU
- FABRICATION OF A METALLIC BOOKSHELF
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED STOCK STOCK MARKETING REPORT REPORT (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANHE COMMISSION)
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED BUDGET ANALYSIS SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE)
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM FOR A HOTEL INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF MODOTEL HOTEL, OKPARA AVENUE ENUGU)
- CONSTRUCTION OF STEEL CUPBOARD
- THE DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A PRESSURIZED KEROSENE OVEN (60 X 90)
- SELECTION OF WATER PUMPS
- FABRICATION OF THE A METALLIC BOOKSHELF
- NYLON CUTTING AND SEALING MACHINE
- THE PRODUCTION OF BENCH SHEARING MACHINES
- THE DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF PRESSURIZED KEROSENE STOVE
- Design and Fabrication of an Ice Block Making Machine
- Design and Performance Evaluation of an Ice Block Making Machine
- Design And Construction Of A Car Door Using Fibre Reinforced Plastic Composite
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF AN ELECTRIC STOVE / OVEN
- REPAIR AND REHABILITATION OF A FAULTY AIR- CONDITIONER IN ENGR. AYOGU AND OKPE’S OFFICE AT INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMT) ENUGU
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF WOOD LATHE MACHINE
- PRINTING IMAGES AND THEIR METHODS OF PRODUCTION
- PLANT MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES
- BASIC REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY
- REPAIR AND FABRICATION OF A REFRIGERATOR SYSTEM
- CONSTRUCTION OF A SCREW CONVEYOR WITH A SINGLE PHASE ELECTRIC MOTOR
- M DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF MOBILE DEEP FREEZER
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF MOTORISED WHEEL BARROW
- CONSTRUCTION OF INDUSTRIAL WHEEL BARROW
- Design And Construction Of Metallic Bookshelf
- REPAIR AND REHABILITATION OF A FAULTY DEEP FREEZER
- THE CONSTRUCTION AND FABRICATED OF A MOBILE DEEP FREEZER
- THE FABRICATION OF A SINGLE FACE PRESSURIZED KEROSENE COOKER
- CONSTRUCTION OF CAR TOUCH INTRUDER ALARM
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A 2000W INVERTER
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF SLAB FOR WATER RESERVOIR
- Design and Construction of a Motorised Wheel Barrow
- Design of mechanical convertable creeper
- Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme in Nigeria Railway Corporation Enugu.
- Secondary treatment of pm
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A METAL DETECTOR
- THE DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A CORN SHELLING MACHINE
- DESIGN OF MELON DE-HUSKING AND SEPARATION MACHINE
- AN ELECTRIC POP-CORN MACHINE
- BENCH SHAPING MACHINE
- CONSTRUCTION OF A MOBILE REFRIGERATOR
- CONSTRUCTION OF A POTABLE ELECTRIC OPERATED WITH RADIO CONTROL (WIRELESS REMOTE) MOTOR VEHICLE FOR LONG VALVE BUS
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A METALLIC BOOK SHELF
- FABRICATION OF A STANDARD WHEELBARROW
- REPAIR AND REHABILITATION OF A FACULTY REFRIGERATOR
- THE FABRICATION OF A PRESSURIZED KEROSENE OVEN
- REPAIR OF A FAULTY REFRIGERATOR IN THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT OF THE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU
- Report on Construction of Nylon Sealing and Cutting Machine.
- THE CONSTRUCTION AND FABRICATION OF BENCH SHEARING MACHINE
- THE DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF AN ELECTRIC POPCORN FRYING MACHINE
- AUTOMOBILE MOTOR VEHICLE CONSTRUCTION
- Development of Autonomous Lawn Mower from Locally Sourced Materials
- DEVELOPMENT OF A SOLAR POWERED CAR
- Design and fabrication of a PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) crushing machine.
- Maintenance, supervision and inspection at a water treatment plant.
- Design and Fabrication of journal Bearing Testing Rig
- A Model for Economic Production in Manufacturing Industries Under Unstable Power Supply.
- EXPERIMENTAL AND NUMERICAL INVESTIGATIONS OF FLOW-ACCELERATED CORROSION DOWNSTREAM ORIFICES
- Energy Audit, Optimisation and Management of Liquified Natural Gas Plants With Renewable Energy Resources Around the Plant: A Case Study of Brass LNG Limited, Brass Island, Nigeria
- Water Based Metalworking Fluids: Proper Mixing Practices
- NDT Penetrant testing of welding seam carbon steel pipe
- A TERM PAPER ON DIRECT ENERGY CONVERTING DEVICES AND SYSTEMS
- EVALUATION OF MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY REINFORCED WITH RICE HUSK ASH AND GRAPHENE HYBRID METAL MATRIX COMPOSITE
- A HYBRID HISTOGRAM IN-MOTION MAPPING MODEL FOR AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOT NAVIGATION AND OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE
- VELOCITY HEAT CONDUCTIVITY (VHC) MODEL FOR TWO AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOTS IN ENERGY WORKSPACE
- A Virtual Force Vibration Concept for four Resonances Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigation
- A VIRTUAL THERMODYNAMIC TEMPERATURE CONCEPT IN 2D OBSTACLE ENVIRONMENT FOR AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOT
- Design of a Food Noodles Extrusion Machine.
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A PRINTING I BLOCK MACHINE
- THE DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A IRON SHELLING MACHINE
- CONSTRUCTION OF GRAIN GRINDING MACHINE
- THE CONSTRUCTION AND FABRICATION OF A CANDLE MOULDING MACHINE
- THE FABRICATION FOR A SET OF SIEVES AND SAKER
- Biomechanics & Biosystems
- Dynamics & Vibration
- Mechanics & Materials
- Mechatronics & Robotics
- Micro/Nano Engineering
- Mobility, Automotive, & Transportation
- Multi-Scale Computation
- Thermal Sciences
- Labs & Facilities
- Biomechanics & Biosystems Engineering
- Dynamics & Vibrations
- Mechanics & Materials
- Mechatronics & Robotics
- Mobility, Automotive, and Transportation
- Multi-scale Computation
- Faculty Members
- Office/Lab. Incharge
- Checkmail Roundcude
- Checkmail Squirrelmail
- Internal Web
- Mechanical Engineering Society
- GPS Mechanical Department
- List of Awards, Honors & Medals
- Broad Areas
- Research Projects
- MI Projects
- Research highlights
- Significant research
- Business Incubation Activities
- Internaltional Collaborations
Mechanical Vibrations, Rotor Dynamics, Damped Structures, Composite Structures, Smart structures, Active Vibration Control, Experimental Modal Analysis & Identification, Structural Dynamic Modification, Finite Element Model Updating, Dynamic Design, Noise Engineering, Condition Monitoring, Bearing Dynamics, Lubrication, Mechanical System Design, Computer Aided Mechanical Design, Computer Controlled Mechanisms, Vehicle Dynamics, Modelling the Impact of Vehicles, Impact Biomechanics, Concurrent Engineering Design, Mechanisms, Robotics, Multibody Dynamics, Application of Multibody Dynamics in Design and analysis of Rural Engineering Systems, Mechatronics, Sensors and Actuator Design, MEMS, Design of Microsystems, Nanomechanics, Artificial Intelligence Applications in Mechanical Engineering & Expert Systems for Design & manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Applications to Medical Science.
Internal Combustions Engines, Phenomenological and Multi-dimensional modeling of engines, Combustion, Radiation from flames, Engine Simulation, Turbo charging, Combustion Generated Pollution, Alternate Fuels, Utilization of biogas, Biomass gasification, Energy efficient kilns, Energy flow through radial rectilinear cascades, Centrifugal and axial compressors Internal flow and Laser anemometry, Optimization of power plants, Sustainable Energy Systems, Computer Simulation and Design of Thermal Systems, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Systems, Thermal Comfort, Fire Research, Air Water Spray Injection, Waste Heat Utilization, Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Sources, Heat Transfer, High temperature natural convection Microchannel Heat Exchangers, Particle-laden Flow, Fluid Mechanics & Machines, Turbulence Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Turbo machines, Energy Storage Devices, Microfluidics, Flapping Wing Aerodynamics.
Metal Cutting, Metal Forming, Welding, Metal Casting, Material Characterization, Non-traditional Manufacturing Processes, Measurements & Metrology, Grinding of Ceramics and Metal Matrix Composites, Processing of Polymers & Composites, Injection Molding, Microcellular Injection Molding, Finite Element Applications in Manufacturing, CAD/CAM, Rapid Prototyping, Intelligent Manufacturing, Micro & Nano-Manufacturing, Biomaterials and Medical Implants, Nanocomposites, Modeling of Material Behavior, Lean concepts in Machine Tool Design.
Industrial Quality Control, Quality, Reliability and Maintenance, Lean Manufacturing, Productivity Management, Queuing, Systems Simulation, Simulation Dynamics, Operations Research & Management, Production & Materials Management, Project Management, Total Quality Management, Supply Chain Management, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Business Process Reengineering, Applied Probabilities, Facilities Planning, Enterprise Modeling, Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Value Engineering, Flexible Systems, Healthcare Systems, Education Systems, Agile Manufacturing Systems, ERP, CIMS and Beyond, Enterprise Modeling, Enterprise Architecture, Extended Enterprises, Decision-Information Synchronization in Flexible Systems, Concurrent Planning, Methodology of Enterprise Modeling, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems, Knowledge Management, e-business, IT effectiveness in Enterprise Systems.
- Academic Programmes
- Faculty Recruitment
- Project Staff
- T & P (for IIT)
- PhD defended during current academic year
- PhD Degree Awarded
- Mechanical Library