- Browse All Articles
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- 12 Sep 2023
- Research & Ideas
How Can Financial Advisors Thrive in Shifting Markets? Diversify, Diversify, Diversify
Financial planners must find new ways to market to tech-savvy millennials and gen Z investors or risk irrelevancy. Research by Marco Di Maggio probes the generational challenges that advisory firms face as baby boomers retire. What will it take to compete in a fintech and crypto world?
- 17 Aug 2023
‘Not a Bunch of Weirdos’: Why Mainstream Investors Buy Crypto
Bitcoin might seem like the preferred tender of conspiracy theorists and criminals, but everyday investors are increasingly embracing crypto. A study of 59 million consumers by Marco Di Maggio and colleagues paints a shockingly ordinary picture of today's cryptocurrency buyer. What do they stand to gain?
- 17 Jul 2023
Money Isn’t Everything: The Dos and Don’ts of Motivating Employees
Dangling bonuses to checked-out employees might only be a Band-Aid solution. Brian Hall shares four research-based incentive strategies—and three perils to avoid—for leaders trying to engage the post-pandemic workforce.
- 20 Jun 2023
- Cold Call Podcast
Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover: Lessons in Strategic Change
In late October 2022, Elon Musk officially took Twitter private and became the company’s majority shareholder, finally ending a months-long acquisition saga. He appointed himself CEO and brought in his own team to clean house. Musk needed to take decisive steps to succeed against the major opposition to his leadership from both inside and outside the company. Twitter employees circulated an open letter protesting expected layoffs, advertising agencies advised their clients to pause spending on Twitter, and EU officials considered a broader Twitter ban. What short-term actions should Musk take to stabilize the situation, and how should he approach long-term strategy to turn around Twitter? Harvard Business School assistant professor Andy Wu and co-author Goran Calic, associate professor at McMaster University’s DeGroote School of Business, discuss Twitter as a microcosm for the future of media and information in their case, “Twitter Turnaround and Elon Musk.”
- 06 Jun 2023
The Opioid Crisis, CEO Pay, and Shareholder Activism
In 2020, AmerisourceBergen Corporation, a Fortune 50 company in the drug distribution industry, agreed to settle thousands of lawsuits filed nationwide against the company for its opioid distribution practices, which critics alleged had contributed to the opioid crisis in the US. The $6.6 billion global settlement caused a net loss larger than the cumulative net income earned during the tenure of the company’s CEO, which began in 2011. In addition, AmerisourceBergen’s legal and financial troubles were accompanied by shareholder demands aimed at driving corporate governance changes in companies in the opioid supply chain. Determined to hold the company’s leadership accountable, the shareholders launched a campaign in early 2021 to reject the pay packages of executives. Should the board reduce the executives’ pay, as of means of improving accountability? Or does punishing the AmerisourceBergen executives for paying the settlement ignore the larger issue of a business’s responsibility to society? Harvard Business School professor Suraj Srinivasan discusses executive compensation and shareholder activism in the context of the US opioid crisis in his case, “The Opioid Settlement and Controversy Over CEO Pay at AmerisourceBergen.”
- 16 May 2023
- In Practice
After Silicon Valley Bank's Flameout, What's Next for Entrepreneurs?
Silicon Valley Bank's failure in the face of rising interest rates shook founders and funders across the country. Julia Austin, Jeffrey Bussgang, and Rembrand Koning share key insights for rattled entrepreneurs trying to make sense of the financing landscape.
- 27 Apr 2023
Equity Bank CEO James Mwangi: Transforming Lives with Access to Credit
James Mwangi, CEO of Equity Bank, has transformed lives and livelihoods throughout East and Central Africa by giving impoverished people access to banking accounts and micro loans. He’s been so successful that in 2020 Forbes coined the term “the Mwangi Model.” But can we really have both purpose and profit in a firm? Harvard Business School professor Caroline Elkins, who has spent decades studying Africa, explores how this model has become one that business leaders are seeking to replicate throughout the world in her case, “A Marshall Plan for Africa': James Mwangi and Equity Group Holdings.” As part of a new first-year MBA course at Harvard Business School, this case examines the central question: what is the social purpose of the firm?
- 25 Apr 2023
Using Design Thinking to Invent a Low-Cost Prosthesis for Land Mine Victims
Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS) is an Indian nonprofit famous for creating low-cost prosthetics, like the Jaipur Foot and the Stanford-Jaipur Knee. Known for its patient-centric culture and its focus on innovation, BMVSS has assisted more than one million people, including many land mine survivors. How can founder D.R. Mehta devise a strategy that will ensure the financial sustainability of BMVSS while sustaining its human impact well into the future? Harvard Business School Dean Srikant Datar discusses the importance of design thinking in ensuring a culture of innovation in his case, “BMVSS: Changing Lives, One Jaipur Limb at a Time.”
- 18 Apr 2023
What Happens When Banks Ditch Coal: The Impact Is 'More Than Anyone Thought'
Bank divestment policies that target coal reduced carbon dioxide emissions, says research by Boris Vallée and Daniel Green. Could the finance industry do even more to confront climate change?
The Best Person to Lead Your Company Doesn't Work There—Yet
Recruiting new executive talent to revive portfolio companies has helped private equity funds outperform major stock indexes, says research by Paul Gompers. Why don't more public companies go beyond their senior executives when looking for top leaders?
- 11 Apr 2023
A Rose by Any Other Name: Supply Chains and Carbon Emissions in the Flower Industry
Headquartered in Kitengela, Kenya, Sian Flowers exports roses to Europe. Because cut flowers have a limited shelf life and consumers want them to retain their appearance for as long as possible, Sian and its distributors used international air cargo to transport them to Amsterdam, where they were sold at auction and trucked to markets across Europe. But when the Covid-19 pandemic caused huge increases in shipping costs, Sian launched experiments to ship roses by ocean using refrigerated containers. The company reduced its costs and cut its carbon emissions, but is a flower that travels halfway around the world truly a “low-carbon rose”? Harvard Business School professors Willy Shih and Mike Toffel debate these questions and more in their case, “Sian Flowers: Fresher by Sea?”
Is Amazon a Retailer, a Tech Firm, or a Media Company? How AI Can Help Investors Decide
More companies are bringing seemingly unrelated businesses together in new ways, challenging traditional stock categories. MarcAntonio Awada and Suraj Srinivasan discuss how applying machine learning to regulatory data could reveal new opportunities for investors.
- 07 Apr 2023
When Celebrity ‘Crypto-Influencers’ Rake in Cash, Investors Lose Big
Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, and other entertainers have been accused of promoting crypto products on social media without disclosing conflicts. Research by Joseph Pacelli shows what can happen to eager investors who follow them.
- 31 Mar 2023
Can a ‘Basic Bundle’ of Health Insurance Cure Coverage Gaps and Spur Innovation?
One in 10 people in America lack health insurance, resulting in $40 billion of care that goes unpaid each year. Amitabh Chandra and colleagues say ensuring basic coverage for all residents, as other wealthy nations do, could address the most acute needs and unlock efficiency.
- 23 Mar 2023
As Climate Fears Mount, More Investors Turn to 'ESG' Funds Despite Few Rules
Regulations and ratings remain murky, but that's not deterring climate-conscious investors from paying more for funds with an ESG label. Research by Mark Egan and Malcolm Baker sizes up the premium these funds command. Is it time for more standards in impact investing?
- 14 Mar 2023
What Does the Failure of Silicon Valley Bank Say About the State of Finance?
Silicon Valley Bank wasn't ready for the Fed's interest rate hikes, but that's only part of the story. Victoria Ivashina and Erik Stafford probe the complex factors that led to the second-biggest bank failure ever.
- 13 Mar 2023
What Would It Take to Unlock Microfinance's Full Potential?
Microfinance has been seen as a vehicle for economic mobility in developing countries, but the results have been mixed. Research by Natalia Rigol and Ben Roth probes how different lending approaches might serve entrepreneurs better.
- 16 Feb 2023
ESG Activists Met the Moment at ExxonMobil, But Did They Succeed?
Engine No. 1, a small hedge fund on a mission to confront climate change, managed to do the impossible: Get dissident members on ExxonMobil's board. But lasting social impact has proved more elusive. Case studies by Mark Kramer, Shawn Cole, and Vikram Gandhi look at the complexities of shareholder activism.
- 07 Feb 2023
Supervisor of Sandwiches? More Companies Inflate Titles to Avoid Extra Pay
What does an assistant manager of bingo actually manage? Increasingly, companies are falsely classifying hourly workers as managers to avoid paying an estimated $4 billion a year in overtime, says research by Lauren Cohen.
- 31 Jan 2023
Can Insurance Technology Solve the Uninsured Driver Problem?
High fees prevent many drivers from buying auto insurance—often with catastrophic consequences. Raymond Kluender offers a novel way to make coverage affordable and roads safer: Let drivers pay for only the days they drive.
Book 4 Assignment and get 1 assignment for free . Contact US
- Google Meet
- Mobile Dialer
Management Assignment Writing
Technical Assignment Writing
Finance Assignment Writing
Medical Nursing Writing
Civil engineering writing
Mathematics and Statistics Projects
CV Writing Service
Essay Writing Service
Online Dissertation Help
Thesis Writing Help
RESEARCH PAPER WRITING SERVICE
Case Study Writing Service
Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
IT Assignment Help
Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
Homework Writing Help
Science Assignment Writing
Arts Architecture Assignment Help
Chemical Engineering Assignment Help
Computer Network Assignment Help
Arts Assignment Help
Coursework Writing Help
Custom Paper Writing Services
Personal Statement Writing
Biotechnology Assignment Help
C Programming Assignment Help
MBA Assignment Help
English Essay Writing
MATLAB Assignment Help
Narrative Writing Help
Report Writing Help
Get Top Quality Assignment Assistance
Online Exam Help
Macroeconomics Homework Help
Change Management Assignment Help
Operation management Assignment Help
Strategy Assignment Help
Human Resource Management Assignment Help
Psychology Assignment Writing Help
Algebra Homework Help
Best Assignment Writing Tips
Statistics Homework Help
CDR Writing Services
TAFE Assignment Help
Auditing Assignment Help
Literature Essay Help
Online University Assignment Writing
Economics Assignment Help
Programming Language Assignment Help
Political Science Assignment Help
Marketing Assignment Help
Project Management Assignment Help
Geography Assignment Help
Do My Assignment For Me
Business Ethics Assignment Help
Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
The Best Taxation Assignment Help
Finance Planning Assignment Help
Solve My Accounting Paper Online
Market Analysis Assignment
4p Marketing Assignment Help
University Assignment Help
Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
Project Risk Management Assignment Help
Environmental Law Assignment Help
History Assignment Help
Geometry Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Clinical Reasoning Cycle
Forex Assignment Help
Python Assignment Help
Behavioural Finance Assignment Help
PHP Assignment Help
Social Science Assignment Help
Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
Trigonometry Assignment Help
Java Programming Assignment Help
Corporate Finance Planning Help
Sports Science Assignment Help
Accounting For Financial Statements Assignment Help
Robotics Assignment Help
Taxation Assignment Help
Cost Accounting Assignment Help
Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
Business Accounting Assignment Help
Activity Based Accounting Assignment Help
Econometrics assignment Help
Manage Your Managerial Economics Assignment Help
R Studio Assignment Help
Cookery Assignment Help
Solidworks assignment Help
UML Diagram Assignment Help
Data Flow Diagram Assignment Help
Employment Law Assignment Help
Calculus Assignment Help
Arithmetic Assignment Help
Write My Assignment
Business Intelligence Assignment Help
Database Assignment Help
Fluid Mechanics Assignment Help
Web Design Assignment Help
Student Assignment Help
Online CPM Homework Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
Auto CAD Assignment Help
Public Relations Assignment Help
Bioinformatics Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
C++ Programming Assignment Help
Aerospace Engineering Assignment Help
Agroecology Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Conflict Management Assignment Help
Paleontology Assignment Help
Commercial Law Assignment Help
Criminal Law Assignment Help
Anthropology Assignment Help
Biochemistry Assignment Help
Get the best cheap assignment Help
Online Pharmacology Course Help
Urgent Assignment Help
Paying For Assignment Help
HND Assignment Help
SPSS Assignment Help
Legitimate Essay Writing Help
Best Online Proofreading Services
Need Help With Your Academic Assignment
90 Finance Research Proposal Topics
Research papers are an academic type of writing that requires the ability to find the results of a subject and analyse those results to make conclusions and recommendations. In the realm of finance, there are numerous things one could investigate. The management of risk Corporate and organizational governance, investment and many more are just the beginning of the things this field of study covers. Before we dive into the most common topics of finance research papers, it is essential to know about the basics of finance.
What is Finance?
Simply put financial management is the administration of money. However, this type of management encompasses activities like forecasting, savings and lending, borrowing and investing. Finance is a leading area to a swath of different activities related to investing, money credit, capital markets leverage or debit, and banking. Finance-related careers have for quite a while been rewarding because it gives you an advantage over virtually all other courses available. However, in this vast array of subjects, where do students in finance have resources available for writing research papers on finance ? There are several websites that concentrate on topics for finance research papers online.
Select the most appropriate research topic for the Finance Research Proposal
It is essential to select your subject carefully and eliminate any irrelevant information. There are a lot of things you should be aware of when choosing the best research topic, for instance, its importance in the context of current application and its relationship to prior research and the type of research issue and more. Additionally, you'll need to ensure that the subject is focused on a specific issue which you'll be dealing with during your research analysis.
- When you are deciding on your research paper , it is crucial to choose the subject you are fascinated by.
- Find a question with no answer within the area of your research and conduct additional study to discover a feasible solution.
- Before you begin writing your essay, be sure you've completed some preliminary research to make sure you have enough research materials to write about your topic .
- Conduct a search online and discover which topics could be an issue that you must tackle these.
- Be sure you're taking a look at current, up-to-date and current information so that you can ensure your report is current.
- Check out a variety of financial theses and papers to get an concept of your chosen subject;
- Find a general view on your topic of financial research and then use the information to focus on one specific aspect.
- Discuss your subject with your friends or others who have written essays. It is also possible to consult with your professors as well.
A list of finance-related topics to write about
We have compiled an array of interesting topics for writing about. They are divided into groups. This will allow you to select the most relevant topic for your audience and be sure to write it down completely. Enjoy doing your research.
Innovative finance topics
Perhaps you're planning to write a fascinating business essay. You'll have to pick some of the most popular topics for finance papers and then create a persuasive essay. This is our list of 10 topics we think are the fascinating.
- A comparative study of the benefits and setbacks of mergers and acquisitions
- Potential solutions possible solutions Capital Asset Pricing Model
- The future of commerce as well as the consequences of manipulating commodities
- A comparative study of the Continuous-time model's use
- Stability for retail investors by implementing the Systematic Investment Strategy
- US economic growth and taxation of income
- How will the American economy function in conjunction with the current banking system?
- Analysis of financial statements and ratio analysis are they a real element?
- Senior citizen investments - a review of this portfolio
- Multilevel Marketing and it's application across different economies around the world
- The similarities and differences between traditional finance and behavioral
- Customer satisfaction with e-banking
- The most effective risk management strategies for manufacturing - thorough analysis
- A derivative market and its financial risk Identification and measurement
- Risks that could be posed to the banking sector, and how to mitigate them?
- The latest technology that are behind commercial banking
Research topics on finance for MBA
The following list of research subjects in finance will inspire your professors and view finance from a different view.
- An analysis of the investment potential of your selected company
- Capital management - a detailed report
- Considerations for saving taxes and financial strategies
- Life insurance investment and the participation of investors in these investments
- An analysis of the comparison between the traditional product and UIL
Topics related to public finance
Topics in public finance are financial research topics that cover the tax system, borrowing by the government as well as other aspects.
- Budgeting for government and accounting
- The economic austerity is a result of finance and education in the government
- The concept and practice of the taxation by the government
- How can the government get money by borrowing?
- The revenue collection plan of the government
- Accounting and budgeting for the government
Research topics for international research in Finance
Because business transactions are taking place globally, and local commerce is no longer an only alternative, it is essential to study international business.
- How can we help prevent the onset of global economic crisis?
- Does the banking industry have the ability to lessen the consequences of the financial crisis?
- Can a country get the goal of providing healthcare to homeless people?
- Which areas of healthcare require more money?
- The issues with the high cost of medications in the US
Topics in research on healthcare finance
Here are a few of the most important issues in the field of healthcare finance:
- Which is better, free or paid healthcare?
- Healthcare finance - its origins
- Is financing healthcare a privilege or a right?
- Health policies throughout America U.S. through history
- What can countries in the first world do to enhance healthcare?
- What impact has the government had on health care?
- Are we able to achieve universal healthcare for all?
Topics in Corporate Finance
Corporate finance is the process of the organization of capital, financing, and making choices on every investment. Following is a list of finance research topics will help you avoid errors in this field.
- Potential solutions to ethical issues in the field of corporate finance
- Understanding the investment trends of small and medium-sized firms
- Mutual funds and investment A thorough analysis of its various streams
- How can equity investors deal with the potential risk
- What are the possible advantages and disadvantages of SWIFT and how will it function?
Topics in Business Finance
Every decision we make in the business world has financial consequences. We must therefore be aware of the basics to write finance-related topics that need analysis, management valuation, management, etc.
- The establishment of business entities and the use of business finance
- Modernization of business and the role of finance in business
- Selling our life insurance Do we have a tax incentive that is effective in this case?
- Who are the people who mutual funds affect in the private and public sectors?
- Diverse investment options for various types of financials - Do you have an investment option you prefer?
- The preferences and choices of investors - A thorough analysis
- The investor's perspective regarding taking a stake in private insurers
- Corporate entities and raising their accountability
- Business finance and ethical issues
- Taxes on small and medium-sized business payment
Personal financial topics
Personal finances are a vulnerable field, because we all want to attend to our finances in a way that is appropriate. Below are some fascinating problems in this area:
- Strategies for saving money while in a financial bind - A assessment
- The impact of inflation and the rise in the rate of interest on personal finances
- Employers and employees working at home - what are the advantages?
- Is health insurance that is free or affordable healthcare a right that everyone should have?
- What are the most effective ways to save money if you're in a pinch?
- Credit scored - a comprehensive analysis
- The importance of car and credit loans
- How do taxes affect financial decision?
- What are the most effective ways to effectively manage credit?
- The mobile banking industry and the problems
A few more topics for research proposals in Finance
- The distinction between traditional and behavioral finance
- The effect of control over budgets on organization performance
- An analysis of the usage of financial state in evaluating the performance of a company
- Ethics concerns that are associated with corporate finance and the ways they can be addressed
- Transparency and clarity are enhancing in corporate organisations
- The management of massive credit at commercial banks in either developed or developing countries
- Mobile banking in both developed and developing countries
- A review of credit management practices and bank lending practices in both developed and developing countries.
- Electronic banking is a relationship that influences satisfaction of customers
- Examining the effects of loan defaults and loan defaults on the financial viability of banks
- Investment management: pros and cons management
- Sustainability and green governance in industries that could pollute the earth.
- How do corporate governance and institutional ownership affect green patent Generation.
- The implementation of risk-management strategies.
- Microfinancing and the alleviation of poverty
- The transformation of the banking industry due to information technology (IT)
- Internal controls in accounting firms
- Corporate Social Responsibility is a key issue in banking systems of today
- The combination of cryptocurrency and banks in a demonetized global
- Security concerns with online banking and transactions online
- Examine the differences between traditional finance and behavioral finance.
- Study of the effect of budgetary control on the effectiveness of an organisation.
- A critical analysis of the usage of financial statements to evaluate the efficiency of an organization.
- What are the ethical issues associated with finance in corporations, and how can they be addressed easily?
- Audit independence: improving transparency and accountability within corporate companies
- Credit management and issues related to bad debts at commercial banks of [Country Name].[Country Name].
- Opportunities and challenges of mobile bank banking within [Country NameProspects and challenges of mobile banking in [Country Name].
- Evaluation of lending practices at banks and credit management in [Country Name].The evaluation of credit management practices and lending practices in [Country Name].
- The impact of electronic banking on satisfaction of customers.
- An analysis of loan defaults and the impact it has on the bank profitability.
How to Write a Perfect Finance Research Paper
Gathering and utilizing the correct financial information is vital in the production of clear finance reports and research papers on finance for academic and corporate goals. These data can range from the financial history of a business, the trends of an asset's performance on its market or shifts in the market for investment. But, before collecting and analyzing the data it is essential to choose a subject to avoid wasting time by focusing on a faulty subject. How can you be sure the finance research essay you write is done to perfection? Here are some steps to make sure that you adhere to when writing an essay or research paper on finance: an essay on finance:
Pick a relevant research paper area
This article is designed to provide most popular topics for finance research papers. When choosing a successful study paper subject, it's crucial to know the subject you're dealing with. If you don't know the subject you're writing about can result in you taking many dead-end routes and wasting valuable time. Once you have a clear understanding of the topic you must determine the relevancy of the topic and the subject you're writing your research paper on. Also, you can brainstorm ideas for subjects that could be suitable to research for your financial paper and based on these ideas you'll end with a suitable topic.
Plan your writing
It is commonly advised that if you are planning to chop off a branch, invest longer sharpening the axe. Writing effectively requires the steps you take to plan your the actions for your research paper prior to you actually begin writing. This will ensure that you're more productive and will ensure that as you write , you are spending less time. In writing a research paper, you'll employ a variety of approaches to writing. It could involve observation, summarizing, or analysing, arguing and analysing. Be mindful of the purpose of your paper is vital during this stage. This is where you will collect ideas for your finance essay.
Editing and writing
The process of writing the finance research paper is at the heart of the procedure. It is not much to be said regarding the writing process process, if you have prepared well and settled on a topic that is suitable in the study paper. But, every writer is bound to make mistakes. When writing, there will be mistakes made on paper. Additionally, ideas can change, or new ideas may pop out. The reason for the process of editing your financial research document is to polish your paper into the most polished version possible. Here are some tips to follow during how to edit and proofread your work.
- Don't edit your essay immediately after writing. It is best to let it for a few days or for a long period of time prior to beginning your editing and proofreading.
- If you can, ask someone to assist you with proofreading and editing your work. This could be from a friend or family member or even a colleague from class.
- When editing, make sure to edits, do it on chapters that are based on chapter. This will help you lessen the burden as your finance research papers may be quite a lengthy document.
- Use different methods in your editing. Examining for grammatical errors and checking for a flow of logic, ensuring the correct reference usage and many more.
- After editing, read the entire document to ensure that there wasn't anything that was overlooked.
In the final draft of this paper, you will not just exhume data, but also the confidence.
Frequently asked questions
What is finance .
Financial management is simply the management of funds. However, this form of management also includes borrowing, investing, and operations like predicting and lending. A wide range of distinct activities relating to investment, money credit, capital markets leverage or debit, and banking fall under the umbrella of finance.
What is the best topic for finance project ?
role of retail credit in bank credit's long-term expansion. Retail bank credit's contribution to the economy's sustained expansion. The role of ECGC guarantees in export credit. An analysis of corporate banking and project finance, including credit for infrastructure.
What are the current research topics in finance ?
Finance-related research topics for students.
- the variations and parallels between conventional finance and behavioral finance.
- e-banking customer satisfaction.
- A thorough review of the best risk management strategies for the manufacturing sector.
- Identification and evaluation of the financial risks associated with a derivatives market.
What are the topics for finance internship ?
- Studies on capital budgeting.
- Economic Analysis.
- Ratio evaluation
- Risk assessment.
- Inventory Control.
- Analysis of financial performance.
- studies on venture capital finance.
- Tax preparation.
Which project is best for MBA finance ?
Beginner MBA Finance Projects
- The value of capital budgeting.
- corporate investment analysis.
- portfolio management, including techniques.
- an examination of a company's cost modeling.
- the mechanism for controlling the budget and inventory.
- Public understanding and familiarity with wealth management.
What can be the topics for mba Finance summer internship project in a CA firm ?
corporate finance, international taxation, mergers, and acquisitions, etc
How do I prepare for a finance internship ?
Refresh your knowledge of technical financial topics and abilities. Refresh your memory of typical finance issues or procedures that you could be asked to use on the day of your interview. Candidates seeking internships at Wall Street institutions are frequently required to verbally describe financial practices.
What are the articles related to finance ?
According to Article 280 of the Constitution, the President appoints the Finance Commission, which has as its primary responsibility to make suggestions on how to tax income should be divided between the Union and the States and among the States themselves.
What are some research proposal topics in accounting and finance ?
Five Interesting Topics for Accounting Research Papers
- Software for accounting is required.
- newest accounting software innovations.
- Accounting ethics dilemmas.
- Best accounting techniques' historical prospects.
- Benefits of quick information for contemporary accountants.
What is the best topic for internship ?
Topics for Internship.
- Any State's e-governance.
- Analyze any given service across all States.
- Internet adoption and methods to boost it.
- Internet safety.
- Social media: good or bad?
- Social media's impact on Indian culture
- Social media is eroding our culture's foundation.
What is the best topic in finance ?
Accounting businesses' internal controls. Concerns about corporate social responsibility in contemporary banking systems. combining banks and cryptocurrencies in a demonetized environment. Cybersecurity concerns have an impact on online transactions and banking.
What is the objective of a finance internship ?
Learn everything you can about the company's cash management procedures. Learn everything you can about the company's treasury operations. Learn about the company's corporate budgeting procedure. Discover the company's internal and external financial reporting practices.
What is research proposal with example ?
A research proposal is essentially a formal, organized document that outlines your intended research subject, your reason for choosing it as a topic for study, and your methodology (i.e. your practical approach).
How long is a research proposal ?
How do you start a research proposal example ?
A succinct description of your desired research, no more than 100 words, should be included in the proposal. This might be a few phrases outlining the issue you want to look at or the main issue you want to tackle. Explain the general context in which your study will be conducted.
Top 10 Best Universities Ranking list in India 2022
Generic Conventions: Assignment Help Services
Research Paper Topics For Medical
Research Paper Ideas For 2023
Top 5 Resources for Writing Excellent Academic Assignments
How to Write a Literature Review for Academic Purposes
Tips for Writing a killer introduction to your assignment
How To Write A Compelling Conclusion For Your University Assignment
Research Papers Topics For Physics
Research Papers Topics For Social Science
Research Topics & Ideas: Finance
120+ Finance Research Topic Ideas To Fast-Track Your Project
If you’re just starting out exploring potential research topics for your finance-related dissertation, thesis or research project, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll help kickstart your research topic ideation process by providing a hearty list of finance-centric research topics and ideas.
PS – This is just the start…
We know it’s exciting to run through a list of research topics, but please keep in mind that this list is just a starting point . To develop a suitable education-related research topic, you’ll need to identify a clear and convincing research gap , and a viable plan of action to fill that gap.
If this sounds foreign to you, check out our free research topic webinar that explores how to find and refine a high-quality research topic, from scratch. Alternatively, if you’d like hands-on help, consider our 1-on-1 coaching service .
Overview: Finance Research Topics
- Corporate finance topics
- Investment banking topics
- Private equity & VC
- Asset management
- Hedge funds
- Financial planning & advisory
- Quantitative finance
- Treasury management
- Financial technology (FinTech)
- Commercial banking
- International finance
These research topic ideas explore a breadth of issues ranging from the examination of capital structure to the exploration of financial strategies in mergers and acquisitions.
- Evaluating the impact of capital structure on firm performance across different industries
- Assessing the effectiveness of financial management practices in emerging markets
- A comparative analysis of the cost of capital and financial structure in multinational corporations across different regulatory environments
- Examining how integrating sustainability and CSR initiatives affect a corporation’s financial performance and brand reputation
- Analysing how rigorous financial analysis informs strategic decisions and contributes to corporate growth
- Examining the relationship between corporate governance structures and financial performance
- A comparative analysis of financing strategies among mergers and acquisitions
- Evaluating the importance of financial transparency and its impact on investor relations and trust
- Investigating the role of financial flexibility in strategic investment decisions during economic downturns
- Investigating how different dividend policies affect shareholder value and the firm’s financial performance
The list below presents a series of research topics exploring the multifaceted dimensions of investment banking, with a particular focus on its evolution following the 2008 financial crisis.
- Analysing the evolution and impact of regulatory frameworks in investment banking post-2008 financial crisis
- Investigating the challenges and opportunities associated with cross-border M&As facilitated by investment banks.
- Evaluating the role of investment banks in facilitating mergers and acquisitions in emerging markets
- Analysing the transformation brought about by digital technologies in the delivery of investment banking services and its effects on efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Evaluating the role of investment banks in promoting sustainable finance and the integration of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria in investment decisions.
- Assessing the impact of technology on the efficiency and effectiveness of investment banking services
- Examining the effectiveness of investment banks in pricing and marketing IPOs, and the subsequent performance of these IPOs in the stock market.
- A comparative analysis of different risk management strategies employed by investment banks
- Examining the relationship between investment banking fees and corporate performance
- A comparative analysis of competitive strategies employed by leading investment banks and their impact on market share and profitability
Private Equity & Venture Capital (VC)
These research topic ideas are centred on venture capital and private equity investments, with a focus on their impact on technological startups, emerging technologies, and broader economic ecosystems.
- Investigating the determinants of successful venture capital investments in tech startups
- Analysing the trends and outcomes of venture capital funding in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, or clean energy
- Assessing the performance and return on investment of different exit strategies employed by venture capital firms
- Assessing the impact of private equity investments on the financial performance of SMEs
- Analysing the role of venture capital in fostering innovation and entrepreneurship
- Evaluating the exit strategies of private equity firms: A comparative analysis
- Exploring the ethical considerations in private equity and venture capital financing
- Investigating how private equity ownership influences operational efficiency and overall business performance
- Evaluating the effectiveness of corporate governance structures in companies backed by private equity investments
- Examining how the regulatory environment in different regions affects the operations, investments and performance of private equity and venture capital firms
This list includes a range of research topic ideas focused on asset management, probing into the effectiveness of various strategies, the integration of technology, and the alignment with ethical principles among other key dimensions.
- Analysing the effectiveness of different asset allocation strategies in diverse economic environments
- Analysing the methodologies and effectiveness of performance attribution in asset management firms
- Assessing the impact of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria on fund performance
- Examining the role of robo-advisors in modern asset management
- Evaluating how advancements in technology are reshaping portfolio management strategies within asset management firms
- Evaluating the performance persistence of mutual funds and hedge funds
- Investigating the long-term performance of portfolios managed with ethical or socially responsible investing principles
- Investigating the behavioural biases in individual and institutional investment decisions
- Examining the asset allocation strategies employed by pension funds and their impact on long-term fund performance
- Assessing the operational efficiency of asset management firms and its correlation with fund performance
Here we explore research topics related to hedge fund operations and strategies, including their implications on corporate governance, financial market stability, and regulatory compliance among other critical facets.
- Assessing the impact of hedge fund activism on corporate governance and financial performance
- Analysing the effectiveness and implications of market-neutral strategies employed by hedge funds
- Investigating how different fee structures impact the performance and investor attraction to hedge funds
- Evaluating the contribution of hedge funds to financial market liquidity and the implications for market stability
- Analysing the risk-return profile of hedge fund strategies during financial crises
- Evaluating the influence of regulatory changes on hedge fund operations and performance
- Examining the level of transparency and disclosure practices in the hedge fund industry and its impact on investor trust and regulatory compliance
- Assessing the contribution of hedge funds to systemic risk in financial markets, and the effectiveness of regulatory measures in mitigating such risks
- Examining the role of hedge funds in financial market stability
- Investigating the determinants of hedge fund success: A comparative analysis
Financial Planning and Advisory
This list explores various research topic ideas related to financial planning, focusing on the effects of financial literacy, the adoption of digital tools, taxation policies, and the role of financial advisors.
- Evaluating the impact of financial literacy on individual financial planning effectiveness
- Analysing how different taxation policies influence financial planning strategies among individuals and businesses
- Evaluating the effectiveness and user adoption of digital tools in modern financial planning practices
- Investigating the adequacy of long-term financial planning strategies in ensuring retirement security
- Assessing the role of financial education in shaping financial planning behaviour among different demographic groups
- Examining the impact of psychological biases on financial planning and decision-making, and strategies to mitigate these biases
- Assessing the behavioural factors influencing financial planning decisions
- Examining the role of financial advisors in managing retirement savings
- A comparative analysis of traditional versus robo-advisory in financial planning
- Investigating the ethics of financial advisory practices
The following list delves into research topics within the insurance sector, touching on the technological transformations, regulatory shifts, and evolving consumer behaviours among other pivotal aspects.
- Analysing the impact of technology adoption on insurance pricing and risk management
- Analysing the influence of Insurtech innovations on the competitive dynamics and consumer choices in insurance markets
- Investigating the factors affecting consumer behaviour in insurance product selection and the role of digital channels in influencing decisions
- Assessing the effect of regulatory changes on insurance product offerings
- Examining the determinants of insurance penetration in emerging markets
- Evaluating the operational efficiency of claims management processes in insurance companies and its impact on customer satisfaction
- Examining the evolution and effectiveness of risk assessment models used in insurance underwriting and their impact on pricing and coverage
- Evaluating the role of insurance in financial stability and economic development
- Investigating the impact of climate change on insurance models and products
- Exploring the challenges and opportunities in underwriting cyber insurance in the face of evolving cyber threats and regulations
These topic ideas span the development of asset pricing models, evaluation of machine learning algorithms, and the exploration of ethical implications among other pivotal areas.
- Developing and testing new quantitative models for asset pricing
- Analysing the effectiveness and limitations of machine learning algorithms in predicting financial market movements
- Assessing the effectiveness of various risk management techniques in quantitative finance
- Evaluating the advancements in portfolio optimisation techniques and their impact on risk-adjusted returns
- Evaluating the impact of high-frequency trading on market efficiency and stability
- Investigating the influence of algorithmic trading strategies on market efficiency and liquidity
- Examining the risk parity approach in asset allocation and its effectiveness in different market conditions
- Examining the application of machine learning and artificial intelligence in quantitative financial analysis
- Investigating the ethical implications of quantitative financial innovations
- Assessing the profitability and market impact of statistical arbitrage strategies considering different market microstructures
The following topic ideas explore treasury management, focusing on modernisation through technological advancements, the impact on firm liquidity, and the intertwined relationship with corporate governance among other crucial areas.
- Analysing the impact of treasury management practices on firm liquidity and profitability
- Analysing the role of automation in enhancing operational efficiency and strategic decision-making in treasury management
- Evaluating the effectiveness of various cash management strategies in multinational corporations
- Investigating the potential of blockchain technology in streamlining treasury operations and enhancing transparency
- Examining the role of treasury management in mitigating financial risks
- Evaluating the accuracy and effectiveness of various cash flow forecasting techniques employed in treasury management
- Assessing the impact of technological advancements on treasury management operations
- Examining the effectiveness of different foreign exchange risk management strategies employed by treasury managers in multinational corporations
- Assessing the impact of regulatory compliance requirements on the operational and strategic aspects of treasury management
- Investigating the relationship between treasury management and corporate governance
Financial Technology (FinTech)
The following research topic ideas explore the transformative potential of blockchain, the rise of open banking, and the burgeoning landscape of peer-to-peer lending among other focal areas.
- Evaluating the impact of blockchain technology on financial services
- Investigating the implications of open banking on consumer data privacy and financial services competition
- Assessing the role of FinTech in financial inclusion in emerging markets
- Analysing the role of peer-to-peer lending platforms in promoting financial inclusion and their impact on traditional banking systems
- Examining the cybersecurity challenges faced by FinTech firms and the regulatory measures to ensure data protection and financial stability
- Examining the regulatory challenges and opportunities in the FinTech ecosystem
- Assessing the impact of artificial intelligence on the delivery of financial services, customer experience, and operational efficiency within FinTech firms
- Analysing the adoption and impact of cryptocurrencies on traditional financial systems
- Investigating the determinants of success for FinTech startups
These topic ideas span commercial banking, encompassing digital transformation, support for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and the evolving regulatory and competitive landscape among other key themes.
- Assessing the impact of digital transformation on commercial banking services and competitiveness
- Analysing the impact of digital transformation on customer experience and operational efficiency in commercial banking
- Evaluating the role of commercial banks in supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Investigating the effectiveness of credit risk management practices and their impact on bank profitability and financial stability
- Examining the relationship between commercial banking practices and financial stability
- Evaluating the implications of open banking frameworks on the competitive landscape and service innovation in commercial banking
- Assessing how regulatory changes affect lending practices and risk appetite of commercial banks
- Examining how commercial banks are adapting their strategies in response to competition from FinTech firms and changing consumer preferences
- Analysing the impact of regulatory compliance on commercial banking operations
- Investigating the determinants of customer satisfaction and loyalty in commercial banking
The folowing research topic ideas are centred around international finance and global economic dynamics, delving into aspects like exchange rate fluctuations, international financial regulations, and the role of international financial institutions among other pivotal areas.
- Analysing the determinants of exchange rate fluctuations and their impact on international trade
- Analysing the influence of global trade agreements on international financial flows and foreign direct investments
- Evaluating the effectiveness of international portfolio diversification strategies in mitigating risks and enhancing returns
- Evaluating the role of international financial institutions in global financial stability
- Investigating the role and implications of offshore financial centres on international financial stability and regulatory harmonisation
- Examining the impact of global financial crises on emerging market economies
- Examining the challenges and regulatory frameworks associated with cross-border banking operations
- Assessing the effectiveness of international financial regulations
- Investigating the challenges and opportunities of cross-border mergers and acquisitions
Choosing A Research Topic
These finance-related research topic ideas are starting points to guide your thinking. They are intentionally very broad and open-ended. By engaging with the currently literature in your field of interest, you’ll be able to narrow down your focus to a specific research gap .
When choosing a topic , you’ll need to take into account its originality, relevance, feasibility, and the resources you have at your disposal. Make sure to align your interest and expertise in the subject with your university program’s specific requirements. Always consult your academic advisor to ensure that your chosen topic not only meets the academic criteria but also provides a valuable contribution to the field.
If you need a helping hand, feel free to check out our private coaching service here.
You Might Also Like:
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Print Friendly
Log in or sign up
50 best finance dissertation topics for research students 2023.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Finance Dissertation made simple.
Embarking on your dissertation adventure? Look no further! Choosing the right dissertation topic is like laying the foundation for your research journey in finance, and we're here to light up your path. In this blog, we're diving deep into why dissertation topics in finance matter so much. We've got some golden writing tips to share with you! We're also unveiling the secret recipe for structuring a stellar finance dissertation and exploring intriguing topics across various finance sub-fields. Whether you're captivated by cryptocurrency, risk management strategies, or exploring the wonders of Internet banking, microfinance, retail and commercial banking - our topic buffet will surely set your research spirit on fire!
What is a Finance Dissertation?
Finance dissertations are academic papers that delve into specific finance topics chosen by students, covering areas such as stock markets, banking, risk management, and healthcare finance. These dissertations require extensive research to create a compelling report and contribute to the student's confidence and satisfaction in the field of finance.
Why Are Finance Dissertation Topics Important?
The choice of your finance dissertation topic is essential as it will influence the course of your research. It determines the direction and scope of your study. Here are a few reasons why finance thesis topics are important:
Opting for a relevant topic ensures that your research contributes to the existing body of knowledge and addresses contemporary issues in the field of Finance. Choosing a topic relevant to the industry can make a meaningful impact and advance understanding in your chosen area.
2. Personal Interest
Selecting a topic that aligns with your interests and career goals is vital. When genuinely passionate about your research area, you are more likely to stay motivated during the dissertation process. Your interest will drive you to explore the subject thoroughly and produce high-quality work.
3. Future Opportunities
A well-chosen dissertation topic can open doors to various future opportunities. It can enhance your employability by showcasing your expertise in a specific finance area. It may lead to potential research collaborations and invitations to conferences in your field of interest.
4. Academic Supervision
Your topic choice also influences the availability of academic supervisors with expertise in your chosen area. Selecting a well-defined research area increases the likelihood of finding a supervisor to guide you effectively throughout the dissertation. Their knowledge and guidance will greatly contribute to the success of your research.
Focus on your dissertation! We've got your student accommodation covered!
Book through amber today!
Writing Tips for Finance Dissertation
Writing a finance dissertation can be challenging, but you can navigate the process more effectively with proper planning and organisation. Given below are some tips to assist you along the way:
1. Select a Manageable Topic
Choosing a manageable topic within the given timeframe and resources is important. Select a research area that interests you and aligns with your career goals. It will help you stay inspired throughout the dissertation process.
2. Conduct a Thorough Literature Review
A comprehensive literature review forms the backbone of your research. Dive deep into academic papers, books, and industry reports, gaining a solid understanding of your chosen area to identify research gaps and establish the significance of your study.
3. Define Clear Research Objectives
Clearly define your dissertation's research questions and objectives. It will provide a clear direction for your research and guide your data collection, analysis, and overall structure. Ensure your objectives are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART).
4. Collect and Analyse Data
Depending on your research methodology, collect and analyse relevant data to support your findings. It may involve conducting surveys, interviews, experiments, and analysing existing datasets. Choose appropriate statistical techniques and qualitative methods to derive meaningful insights from your data.
5. Structure and Organization
Pay attention to the structure and organisation of your dissertation. Follow a logical progression of chapters and sections, ensuring that each chapter contributes to the overall coherence of your study. Use headings, subheadings, and clear signposts to guide the reader through your work.
6. Proofread and Edit
Once you have completed the writing process, take the time to proofread and edit your dissertation carefully. Check for clarity, coherence, and proper grammar. Ensure that your arguments are well-supported, and eliminate any inconsistencies or repetitions. Pay attention to formatting, citation styles, and consistency in referencing throughout your dissertation.
Finance Dissertation Topics
Let us explore some exciting topics within Finance. The following list offers a variety of dissertation topics related to different sub-fields of Finance:
Dissertation topics related to Cryptocurrency
- The Impact of Regulatory Frameworks on the Volatility and Liquidity of Cryptocurrencies.
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Cryptocurrency Adoption: A Comparative Study.
- Assessing the Efficiency and Market Integration of Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
- An Analysis of the Relationship between Cryptocurrency Prices and Macroeconomic Factors.
- The Role of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) in Financing Startups: Opportunities and Challenges.
Dissertation topics related to Risk Management
- The Effectiveness of Different Risk Management Strategies in Mitigating Financial Risks in Banking Institutions.
- The Role of Derivatives in Hedging Financial Risks: A Comparative Study.
- Analysing the Impact of Risk Management Practices on Firm Performance: A Case Study of a Specific Industry.
- The Use of Stress Testing in Evaluating Systemic Risk: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis.
- Assessing the Relationship between Corporate Governance and Risk Management in Financial Institutions.
Dissertation topics related to Internet Banking
- Customer Adoption of Internet Banking: An Empirical Study on Factors Influencing Usage.
- Enhancing Security in Internet Banking: Exploring Biometric Authentication Technologies.
- The Impact of Mobile Banking Applications on Customer Engagement and Satisfaction.
- Evaluating the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Internet Banking Services in Emerging Markets.
- The Role of Social Media in Shaping Customer Perception and Adoption of Internet Banking.
Dissertation topics related to Microfinance
- The Impact of Microfinance on Poverty Alleviation: A Comparative Study of Different Models.
- Exploring the Role of Microfinance in Empowering Women Entrepreneurs.
- Assessing the Financial Sustainability of Microfinance Institutions in Developing Countries.
- The Effectiveness of Microfinance in Promoting Rural Development: Evidence from a Specific Region.
- Analysing the Relationship between Microfinance and Entrepreneurial Success: A Longitudinal Study.
Dissertation topics related to Retail and Commercial Banking
- The Impact of Digital Transformation on Retail and Commercial Banking: A Case Study of a Specific Bank.
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in Retail Banking: An Analysis of Service Quality Dimensions.
- Analysing the Relationship between Bank Branch Expansion and Financial Performance.
- The Role of Fintech Startups in Disrupting Retail and Commercial Banking: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Assessing the Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Performance of Retail and Commercial Banks.
Dissertation topics related to Alternative Investment
- The Performance and Risk Characteristics of Hedge Funds: A Comparative Analysis.
- Exploring the Role of Private Equity in Financing and Growing Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
- Analysing the Relationship between Real Estate Investments and Portfolio Diversification.
- The Potential of Impact Investing: Evaluating the Social and Financial Returns.
- Assessing the Risk-Return Tradeoff in Cryptocurrency Investments: A Comparative Study.
Dissertation topics related to International Affairs
- The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: A Case Study of a Specific Industry.
- Analysing the Effectiveness of Capital Controls in Managing Financial Crises: Comparative Study of Different Countries.
- The Role of International Financial Institutions in Promoting Economic Development in Developing Countries.
- Evaluating the Implications of Trade Wars on Global Financial Markets.
- Assessing the Role of Central Banks in Managing Financial Stability in a Globalized Economy.
Dissertation topics related to Sustainable Finance
- The impact of sustainable investing on financial performance.
- The role of green bonds in financing climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- The development of carbon markets.
- The use of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in investment decision-making.
- The challenges and opportunities of sustainable finance in emerging markets.
Dissertation topics related to Investment Banking
- The valuation of distressed assets.
- The pricing of derivatives.
- The risk management of financial institutions.
- The regulation of investment banks.
- The impact of technology on the investment banking industry.
Dissertation topics related to Actuarial Science
- The development of new actuarial models for pricing insurance products.
- The use of big data in actuarial analysis.
- The impact of climate change on insurance risk.
- The design of pension plans that are sustainable in the long term.
- The use of actuarial science to manage risk in other industries, such as healthcare and finance.
In this blog, we have discussed the importance of finance thesis topics and provided valuable writing tips. We have also outlined the structure of a finance dissertation and presented a list of topics within various sub-fields of Finance. We hope this blog has given you great ideas for finance dissertations. Good luck with your finance research journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can i find finance dissertation topics, how to choose finance dissertation topics, what makes a good finance dissertation topic, is a dissertation compulsory an mba, what is the best topic for a dissertation in finance, unlock your free flight ticket.
Your ideal student home & a flight ticket awaits
Follow us on :
© 2022 All Rights Reserved. The content, images and logos used on this are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners. The usage is intended to promote, identify and search. No endorsement or partnership is implied.
Trust Score 4.8/5
2000+ Reviews by students
Start your journey from here!
- View all journals
Finance articles from across Nature Portfolio
Latest research and reviews.
Measurement of risk spillover effect based on EV-Copula method
Do ESG controversies moderate the relationship between CSR and corporate financial performance in oil and gas firms?
- Antonio García-Amate
- Alicia Ramírez-Orellana
- M. Pilar Casado-Belmonte
Multiple measurements of CEOs’ overconfidence and future earnings management: evidence from Asia-Pacific developing countries
- Sumiyana Sumiyana
- Ainun Na’im
- Firdaus Kurniawan
Nexus between financial inclusion, workers’ remittances, and unemployment rate in Asian economies
- Leow Hon-Wei
Cultural inclusivity and corporate social responsibility in China
- Guangfan Sun
- Changwei Guo
From insights to impact: leveraging data analytics for data-driven decision-making and productivity in banking sector
- Mamdouh Abdulaziz Saleh Al-Faryan
News and Comment
Financial imperatives to food system transformation
Finance is a critical catalyst of food systems transformation. At the 2021 United Nations Food Systems Summit, the Financial Lever Group suggested five imperatives to tap into new financial resources while making better use of existing ones. These imperatives are yet to garner greater traction to instigate meaningful change.
- Eugenio Diaz-Bonilla
- Brian McNamara
Central bank digital currencies risk becoming a digital Leviathan
Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) already exist in several countries, with many more on the way. But although CBDCs can promote financial inclusivity by offering convenience and low transaction costs, their adoption must not lead to the loss of privacy and erosion of civil liberties.
- Andrea Baronchelli
- Hanna Halaburda
- Alexander Teytelboym
ESG performance of ports
An article in Case Studies on Transport Policy quantifies the environmental, social, and governance performances of three ports.
- Laura Zinke
Venture capital accelerates food technology innovation
Start-ups are now the predominant source of innovation in all categories of food technology. Venture capital can accelerate innovation by enabling start-ups to pursue niche areas, iterate more rapidly and take more risks than larger companies, writes Samir Kaul.
Challenges for a climate risk disclosure mandate
The United States and other G7 countries are considering a framework for mandatory climate risk disclosure by companies. However, unless a globally acceptable hybrid corporate governance model can be forged to address the disparities among different countries’ governance systems, the proposed framework may not succeed.
- Paul Griffin
- Amy Myers Jaffe
As climate change impacts are felt more and more around the world, adapting to change is becoming critical. However, it is not clear whether actions being taken are effective in reducing risk and increasing resilience, and access to financing is crucial.
- Explore articles by subject
- Guide to authors
- Editorial policies
- Gartner client? Log in for personalized search results.
Future of Finance: 10 Trends to Watch Now
Explore cfo trends shaping future finance innovation, leadership and strategy..
Download the CFO Insights
Learn 10 cfo trends to watch now..
All fields are required.
Step 2 of 3
Step 3 of 3
Please provide the consent below
I have read, understood and accepted Gartner Separate Consent Letter , whereby I agree (1) to provide Gartner with my personal information, and understand that information will be transferred outside of mainland China and processed by Gartner group companies and other legitimate processing parties and (2) to be contacted by Gartner group companies via internet, mobile/telephone and email, for the purposes of sales, marketing and research.
As digital technologies continue to disrupt industries and markets, the finance function must also transform to leap competition.
Discover 10 trends identified by Gartner that are shaping the future of finance with new processes, technologies, finance innovations and business models.
Download the report to receive:
- 10 trends CFOs and finance leaders should watch now
- How each trend uniquely impacts the future of finance
- Key questions finance leaders must answer/next steps to take
- Have any questions?
- [email protected]
- PhD Topic Selection
- Problem Identification
- Research Proposal
- Pilot Study
- PhD. Dissertation (Full)
- Ph.D. Dissertation (Part)
- PhD Coursework Abstract Writing Help
- Synopsis Preparation
- Power Point
- References Collection
- Conceptual Framework
- Theoretical Framework
- Annotated Bibliography
- Theorem Development
- Gap Identification
- Research Design
- Sample Size
- Power Calculation
- Qualitative Methodology
- Quantitative Methodology
- Primary Data Collection
- Secondary Data Collection
- Quantitative Statistics
- Textual / Content Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Software Programming
- Computer Programming
- Plagiarism Correction
- Formatting & Referencing
- Manuscript Rewriting
- Manuscript Copyediting
- Manuscript Peer Reviewing
- Manuscript Statistics
- PhD Manuscript Formatting Referencing
- Manuscript Plagiarism Correction
- Manuscript Editorial Comment Help
- Conference & Seminar Paper
- Writing for a journal
- Academic Statistics
- Journal Manuscript Writing
- Research Methodology
- PhD Animation Services
- Academic Law Writing
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Arts & Humanities
- Economics & Finance Academic
- Biological & Life Science
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Computer Science & Information
- HIRE A RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Research topics for finance 2023
Research topics for finance 2023.
Finance is the study of money management. The economy runs the world, and financial decisions are made on a daily basis. Currency, loans, bonds, shares, and stocks are all banked, invested, and insured. From small start-ups to large multinational corporations (MNCs), everyone needs finance expertise for insurance and tax reporting. Emerging technologies are constantly changing the way people interact with money, and financial institutions gain from block chain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud banking, and robotic process automation (RPA).
Are you prepared to be on the cutting edge of knowledge? With the help of our innovative platform, Latest research Topics, stay informed and involved. We keep you abreast of developments in today's quick-paced world by bringing you the most recent Ph.D. Topics examples on a variety of domains
As finance & economics is the most in-demand subject, choosing a topic for in-depth research might be difficult. PhD Assistance may assist you in selecting a topic in finance from a broad array of application industries and study latest technology that financial sector use.
- A topic modelling approach to machine learning in finance
- Dynamic topic networks to evaluate systemic risk in financial markets
- Power dynamics in infrastructure public-private partnerships financing
- A systematic review of Fintech developments and ramifications in Islamic Finance
- A study on Risk evaluation of blockchain-powered supply chain financing research
- Impact of privatization on of banks efficiency and profitability: Role of privatisation.
- Stock prices, and cash supply cycle.
- Creating self-employment and financial independence: Contrasting micro-finance banks, micro-finance institutions and their rural support campaigns.
- CAPM validation in guessing stock values in Bombay stock exchange.
- Using the evidence from the sugar industry and related industries to know stock returns and other basic variables.
- Sales price, debt equity, book, and organization size—which of these are an apt barometer of stock exchange returns.
- Mutual funds, their attributes, their performance in the UK.
- What are the optimal debt and equity ratio in various funds?
- Stock returns on capital market investments.
- Relation between return on investment and price-earning ratio.
- A study on price-earnings ratio to guess future growth patterns.
- How dividend pay-out ratio is impacted by the factor’s effect?
- Price-earnings ratio and growth—what’s the relation?
- Studying the relation between dividends and company’s earning in wheat processing industry in the UK.
- Mutual fund’s performance indicators and size of funds.
- Automobile sector in the UK and how the capital structure is determined.
- What factors contribute to a decision on mutual fund investment?
- Forecasting stock price through a model of dividend discount. A study on building industry.
- How macroeconomic variables impact stock sector of UK.
- Mutual fund performance assessment.
- Studying the stock returns by comparing sales price, debt-equity, and book market value.
- Investment spending in the building industry and cash flow. What is the relationship?
- Studying price-earnings ratio in calculating growth
- Impact of free cash flow in a firm’s investment.
- Long-haul performance of IPO’s in the UK. An empirical analysis
- Investment policy and financial leverage.
- Future developments in financial reinforcement learning Techniques
- Structure of the board of directors and the composition’s impact on an organization’s performance.
- How taxation affects an organization’s dividend payout ratio?
- Islamic (Ijara contract) financing and its client satisfaction percentage.
- How mergers and acquisitions affect the firm’s performance in the building sector?
- Causes of changes in price to earnings ratio.
- Share price fluctuations and reasons for fluctuations.
- Stock price, economic variables such as interest rate, inflation, and GDP.
- How profitability is impacted by capital structure.
- How a banks’ profitability is affected by interest rate changes.
- The rate of inflation and stock market returns. Is there a connection?
- Stock price volatility versus Dividend policy.
- Pharma sector and what determines the capital structure.
- Stock’s returns and how it is affected by leverage?
- Factors that forecast mutual fund’s performance in the UK.
- Results of various traits that lead to acquisitions and mergers in the UK.
- Factors impacting leverage in concrete sector industry in the UK.
- How the bank’s profitability is affected by liquidity?
- Free cash flows and investment in the textile sector in the UK. Is there a connection?
- How working capital impacts a firm’s revenue and profits? Study of UK concrete sector.
- Is there a connection between capital structure and corporate strategy?
- Judging the profitability factors of Islamic banking in UAE.
- Does turnover affect inflation?
- Is the investment decision affected by dividend?
- Study of assets and liabilities in balance sheets of various firms.
- The fiscal policy’s impact on the economy of India.
- Bond market capitalization in Australia. What are the factors?
- CPI and bond price. Is there a connection?
- A literature review on Future Applications of financial instruments 2023
In conclusion, know the statistical techniques and data collection methods before deciding upon a topic.
Also, to get assistance on dissertation topics in education, interior design thesis topics, physiotherapy research topics, dissertation topics in microbiology, IIM dissertation topics, sociology dissertation topics, political science dissertation topics, dissertation topics in pediatrics, and also for Research topics in English literature for Phd, avail our Ph.D topic selection support service today !
Need help with your Dissertation Service?
Take a look at topic selection service:
Our Dissertation Writing service can help with everything from full dissertations to individual chapters.
- Harvard Referencing Tool
- Vancouver Referencing Tool
- APA Referencing Tool
Financial Research Paper Topics: Interesting Finance Questions to Uncover
Are you having trouble thinking of a good topic for your finance research paper? Believe it or not, you are not alone. It might be difficult to find the perfect financial research topic time and time again. After all, picking the right subject is crucial to your financial field. Whether you’re putting together a presentation, penning an essay, or doing research papers, your choice of subject is of critical significance.
To aid you in overcoming this obstacle, we have compiled a detailed list of organized finance topics for research papers. If you want to be sure you choose the right subject for your financial management efforts, we’ve provided a concise guide with crucial advice.
How to Choose Topics for a Finance Research Paper?
If you need assistance deciding on a subject for your finance research paper, here are some pointers. But before we get into those pointers, it’s important to keep in mind that custom writing services may be a great resource for choosing finance topics for your research paper. You may save yourself time and effort by relying on their staff of seasoned writers to help you choose a subject that is both interesting and applicable to your assignment. The following are three guidelines for deciding on a subject for a finance research paper:
- Find Unanswered Questions : Try to pinpoint issues that haven’t received enough attention so far in financial research. You may add to the corpus of knowledge already available by identifying information gaps. Investigate financial management, traditional finance, corporate finance, personal finance and similar topics in order to develop a workable solution or to provide novel ideas.
- Review Existing Literature : Gaining familiarity with the state of the art in finance research requires reading theses and academic articles. Doing so will aid you in pinpointing certain niches in which you may excel. Search the literature for broad perspectives or recurring themes that might help you zero in on a particular issue.
- Stay Updated and Seek Input : Conduct internet research to keep up with the latest financial concerns. Investigate pressing concerns in the industry, such as the effects of the global financial crisis or new developments in the financial markets. You should also talk about your topic with others who have written research papers, such as your friends, classmates, or professors. Getting their thoughts might help you hone your subject and provide vital information.
Where to Get Data for Finance Papers?
It is crucial to get accurate and up-to-date information while conducting studies in the financial sector. One efficient method is to pay for papers or to hire a finance researcher and analysts to do the work for you, especially when it comes to personal finance.
- ProQuest is a significant tool since it provides access to scholarly literature from every field of study in the form of periodicals, newspapers, industry reports, dissertations, and profiles of prominent businesses.
- Scopus and Web of Science provide a plethora of resources, including journals, books, and conference proceedings, that provide comprehensive coverage across academic subjects.
- Global Financial Data (GFD) is one such database that caters only to finance research, and its extensive research has a wealth of data on various asset classes, prices, indexes, and currency exchange rates.
- Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters Datastream, and WRDS provide faculty and researchers with institutional access to a plethora of financial data and tools. This includes real-time market data, financial statements, economic indicators, and personal finance topics to write about.
List of Finance Research Topics
This exhaustive list covers everything you need, whether you’re an MBA student, a finance management professional, or a college student. Explore the exciting field of finance research, delving into areas like healthcare financing, the latest developments in the field, corporate finance, and the aftereffects of the global financial crisis. The finance research papers” in this volume will keep you interested and well-informed.
Finance Research Topics for MBA
Investment analysis, financial management, and personal finance are just a few of the many disciplines that fall under the umbrella of finance research subjects for MBA students. Such topics in finance are essential because they provide MBA students with a solid grounding in financial theory and practice. Here are a few suggestions for MBA students looking for research topics in finance:
- Risk Management Strategies in Financial Institutions.
- Behavioral Finance in Investment Decision-Making.
- Financial Inclusion and Economic Development.
- Comparative Analysis of IFRS Adoption and Financial Reporting Quality.
- Impact of Financial Technology (Fintech) on Traditional Banking.
Finance Management Research Topics
Finance management topics include a broad spectrum of areas that dive into the complexities of managing financial resources in different contexts. Investment analysis, risk management, financial markets, and corporate finance all fall under finance management. Writing a finance research paper helps you understand financial decision-making, develop effective strategies, and advance the field. Before commencing your research paper, consider the following finance research paper ideas:
- Corporate Risk Management Strategies On Firm Performance.
- Benefit Investment Management Practices In Pension Funds.
- Assessing Financial Risks And Mitigation Techniques In Developing Market Multinationals.
- Electronic Banking And Financial Inclusion In Developed And Developing Nations.
- An Empirical Study Of Investor Behavior And Global Finance Data.
Healthcare Finance Research Topics
Explore the application of financial theory to the healthcare sector while writing about finance research paper topics. This financial research is essential for expanding our knowledge of healthcare economics, investment strategies, cost control, and healthcare policy. Finance researchers may also investigate intricate monetary systems to enhance healthcare services and the health of patients. Some healthcare finance topics might include the following:
- Impact Of Healthcare Policy On Financial Sustainability.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Healthcare Interventions.
- Healthcare Reimbursement Models And Their Impact On Healthcare Providers.
- Economic Evaluation Of Preventive Healthcare Programs.
- Healthcare Financing And Access To Care For Underserved Populations.
Interesting Finance Dissertation Topics
For the purposes of writing finance research papers and finishing a dissertation, investigating interesting finance topics is essential. You can gain a more thorough comprehension of economic principles and their real-world applications. In order to have a high-quality research paper done quickly and with no effort, it’s a good idea to look into help with dissertation writing services. For your next research paper, you can consider the following interesting financial topics:
- The banking sector and digital transformation: customer experience and operational effectiveness.
- Corporate risk management strategies in the banking industry: Traditional vs. developing risk management procedures.
- A case study of emerging nations and how well-functioning financial systems foster economic progress.
- Financial aid programs in promoting access to higher education
- A post-pandemic examination of banking institutions’ resilience and regulatory measures’ systemic risk mitigation.
Current Research Topics in Finance
Examining current finance research paper topics is essential due to the dynamic nature of the financial industry. By digging into current financial topics to write about, you learn more about the market, investing methods, risk management, and more. This financial research supports decision-making, policy-making, and the development of new financial solutions. Here are a few lists of subjects to consider if you are looking for current financial topics to write about.
- Financial Statement Analysis And Investment Decisions In Different Industries.
- Exploring The Effectiveness Of Machine Learning Algorithms In Predicting Financial Asset Prices.
- The Role Of Financial Derivatives In Managing Risk And Enhancing Returns In The Business Sector.
- Corporate Governance Practices On Financial Performance And Asset Valuation.
- Sustainable Finance Projects In Promoting Environmental, Social, And Governance (ESG) Goals.
Best Finance Research Topics
A finance research paper topic requires the identification of intriguing subjects for extensive research. The best financial research opens the door to explorations of many facets of finance, including investing tactics and the stock market. As you start to write research papers on finance topics, you’ll open up opportunities for self-discovery, theory-building, and prudent decision-making. You’ll also help them become better researchers and writers, leading to better articles.
- Artificial Intelligence and Financial Decision-Making.
- Financial Risk Management in the Age of Cryptocurrencies.
- Behavioral Finance and Investment Decision-Making.
- The Effectiveness of Financial Regulations in Preventing Market Manipulation.
- The Role of Fintech in Financial Inclusion: Case Studies from the United States.
Interesting Finance Topics for College Students
Among the many subsets that make up the umbrella term finance topics for college students are financial research and finance topics for paper. Financial research topics are important because they help students learn the fundamentals of finance, get them ready for the issues they’ll face in the real world, and develop the analytical thinking they’ll need to make sound judgments in the future. Here are a few examples of finance topics to talk about among college students:
- A Comparative Study of E-commerce on Traditional Retail Banking.
- Comparing Interest Rate Changes with Stock Market Volatility in Developed and Emerging Markets.
- The Effectiveness of Microfinance Institutions in Alleviating Poverty.
- Financial Education Programs and College Students’ Financial Decision-Making.
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Underpricing: Comparative Study of Developed and Developing Markets.
Finance Research Paper Topics for University Students
Investing, banking, corporate finance, and other areas fall under the umbrella of finance-related topics for the purposes of a university research paper. Because it deepens their knowledge, sparks new ideas, and helps the financial sector expand, topics in finance are more important for college students to study. Students who buy custom assignments benefit from individualized attention, time savings, and the insight of subject matter experts. Check out our extensive finance research topic list to uncover interesting topics for your next paper.
- Interest Rate Changes On Corporate Borrowing And Investment Decisions.
- Financial Literacy And Investment Behavior Among University Students.
- Impact Of International Trade And Globalization On Financial Markets.
- Factors Influencing Mergers And Acquisitions In The Financial Industry.
- Financial Derivatives In Managing Risk In The Stock Market.
Public Finance Research Topics
Research Topics in Public Finance include a broad spectrum of questions concerning fiscal and monetary policy at the national, state, and local levels of government. Understanding the effects of government spending and fiscal policies on GDP growth, income distribution, and social welfare is essential, which is why studies in this field are so important. Policymakers can do better for the world when they have access to information on financial research paper topics to read about.
- The potential of digital currencies as financial assets in public finance management.
- Impact of Tax Policy on Economic Growth: A Comparative Study.
- Government Debt and its Implications on Fiscal Sustainability.
- Public-Private Partnerships in Infrastructure Development.
- Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimulus Packages in Times of Economic Crisis.
Corporate Finance Research Topics
Corporate Finance Research explores various financial management topics within businesses. Conducting research in this area is crucial for understanding financial decision-making, risk management, capital structure, and valuation. It helps companies optimize their financial strategies, make informed investment decisions, and enhance overall financial performance.
- Corporate Governance and Financial Performance: An Industry Comparison.
- Debt Financing in Manufacturing Sector Corporate Investment Decisions.
- Corporate Taxation and Capital Structure Decisions: A Comparative Study of Countries.
- Corporate Venture Capital and Startup Financing: A Comparative Analysis.
- Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Capital Allocation Efficiency: Emerging Markets.
Business Finance Research Topics
Subjects that fall under the umbrella of business finance topics include any and all discussions of how businesses handle their money, from budgeting to investing to making important business decisions. Researching business finance is essential since it reveals new tendencies, aids in the creation of cutting-edge tactics, and boosts monetary output. It helps companies maintain competitiveness in a fast-paced industry and make well-informed choices. These samples can assist you whether you are looking for financial research paper topics or investment research paper ideas.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance.
- Exchange Rate Fluctuations on International Business Transactions.
- Financial Innovation and SME Financing.
- Financial Markets in Economic Development.
- Financial Leverage and Firm Value in Different Industries.
- Proposal Essay Topics Ideas
200 Best Ideas for Research Paper Topics in 2023
- Good Essay Topics & Ideas for College by Edusson
- Medical Research Paper Topics: Ideas on Healthcare and Medical Science
Improve your writing with our guides
Psychology Essay Topic: Theories Explaining Human growth and Development
Reflection Paper Topics: Art
Get 15% off your first order with edusson.
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
100% privacy. No spam ever.
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
Top 140 Finance Research Paper Topics
Why finance topics? The search for interesting finance topics is a constant one. Of course, this is understandable because knowledge of hot topics in finance puts you ahead of the game. Students or researchers who major in business will, at one point or the other in their careers, make presentations, and submit research papers, essays,or help with dissertation or projects. With the headache of writing these papers aside, the challenge of picking finance topics always looms around. We have, therefore, carried out extensive research to present you with these 30 finance topics that will make your paper worth reading! When in doubt, this list of finance topics will surely come in handy to shed some light on that darkness!
Finding Excellent Topics in Finance
We offer you 30 researchable topics in finance. But why should we only catch fish for you if we can teach you how to fish too? The need to find unique topics in finance is on the increase. Here are some excellent tips that will help you choose appropriate finance topics:
- Find out unanswered questions from previous research works or develop on areas that require additional study.
- Read several theses to form ideas.
- Check economics topics . They may be more general but you can narrow down some of them.
- Search online for related topics that are unique, or make them unique to suit your purpose.
- Discuss your chosen topic with other students or people who have experience writing dissertations asking for their input.
Research Topics In Finance
In financial research, unique topics are pivotal to the overall success of the study. The reason for this is simple. Now put yourself in the shoes of professors who have read hundreds of theses and essays. They already know common topics that students like to write or work on. A hot research topic in finance will surely catch the attention of your professor and will likely earn you better grades. Writing finance research papers becomes much easier when you have superb finance research topics.
Here is a finance research topics list that will spark people’s interest in your research work and make your finance research paper worth reading! Ready for these research topics in finance? Read on!
- Merger and Acquisition: An Analytical Study of the Benefits and Set-backs.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model: Possible Solutions to its Inadequacies.
- Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Study of the Role of Auditors and Stakeholders.
- The Impact of Manipulating the Commodity Market on Future Commerce.
- Continuous-time Models: An exhaustive Comparative Analysis of its Application in Divers financial Environments.
- How Speculations Undermine the Stability of Banking in Asian Markets.
- Branding: Its Effect on Consumer Behavior.
- An effective strategy for managing inventory and controlling your budget.
- An analytical report on the various investments in tax-saving products.
- Using a systematic investment strategy to build stability for retail investments.
- How income tax is planned and implemented in India’s economy.
- A detailed analysis of how the Indian banking system operates.
- How does multi-level marketing work in different economies around the world?
- A detailed report on electronic payment and how it can be improved.
- A case study regarding senior citizen investment portfolios.
- Are there potential risks and rewards when comparing savings to investments?
- Is ratio analysis an effective component of financial statement analysis?
- How the Indian economy functions with its current banking operations.
Finance Research Topics For MBA
Here are some great finance research topics you can use toward your MBA. It’s sure to intrigue your professor and get you to look at finance from a different perspective.
- Investment analysis of a company of your choice.
- A detailed report on working capital management.
- Financial plans and considerations for saving taxes and salaried employees.
- A detailed analysis of the cost and costing models of the company of your choice.
- The awareness of investments in financial assets and equity trading preference with financial intermediaries.
- The perspective of investors and their involvement with life insurance investments.
- A detailed analysis of the perception of mutual fund investors.
- The comparative study between UIL and the traditional products.
- A detailed report on how the ABC company manages cash.
Corporate Risk Management Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to corporate risk management.
- A detailed report on the fundamentals of corporate risk management.
- The analytical concepts relating to effective corporate and financial management within a company.
- How does corporate risk management affect the financial market and its products?
- What are risk models and how are they evaluated?
- How is market risk effectively measured and managed in today’s economy?
- How can a company be vigilant of potential credit risks they can face?
- What are the differences between operational and integrated risks in the corporate world?
- Is liquidity an effective strategy to lower financial risk to a company?
- How risk management can connect with and benefit investment management.
- The current issues that are affecting the modern marketplace and the financial risks they bring.
Healthcare Finance Research Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to healthcare finance research.
- Is it better for the government to pay for an individual’s healthcare?
- The origins of healthcare finance.
- An analysis of Canada and their healthcare finance system.
- Is healthcare financing a right or a privilege?
- The changing policies of healthcare in the U.S.
- Can healthcare be improved in first-world countries?
- Can the healthcare system be improved or remade?
- How much influence does the government have on healthcare in a country?
- The impact of growing global health spending.
- Is free healthcare achievable worldwide?
Corporate Finance Topics
Corporate finance deals with processes such as financing, structuring of capital, and making investment decisions. It seeks to maximize shareholder value by implementing diverse strategies in long and short-term financial planning.
Corporate finance research topics broadly cover areas like tools for risk management, trend research in advanced finance, physical and electronic techniques in securities markets, research trends in advance finance, investment analysis, and management of government debt. The following corporate finance topics will surely minimize any risk of mistakes!
- Using the Bootstrapped Interest Rates to Price Corporate Debt Capital Market Instruments.
- Corporate Organizations: The Impact of Audit Independence on Accountability and Transparency.
- Buybacks: A Critical Analysis of how Firms can Buy Back at Optimal Prices.
- Merge and Acquisitions: Reasons why Firms still Overpay for bad Acquisitions.
- Corporate Finance: Ethical Concerns and Possible Solutions.
- Understanding the investment patterns relative to smaller and medium-capitalization businesses.
- A detailed analysis of the different streams of investment relating to mutual funds.
- Equity investors and how they manage their portfolios and perception of potential risks.
- How does investor preference operate in the commodity market in Karvy Stock Broking Limited?
- An analysis of the performance of mutual funds in the public and private sectors.
- Understanding how Videcon manages its working capital.
- The Visa Port trust and how it conducts ratio analysis.
- How the gold monetization scheme has affected the Indian economy and banking operations.
- How does SWIFT work and what are the potential risks and rewards?
- A detailed analysis of the FMC and SEBI merger.
Business Finance Topics
Every decision made in a business has financial implications. It is, therefore, essential that business people have a fundamental understanding of finance. To show your knowledge, you must be able to write articles on finance topics in areas such as financial analysis, valuation, management, etc. Here are some juicy business finance topics!
- Application of Business Finance: Its importance to the Business Sector.
- The Importance of Business Finance in the Establishment of Business Enterprises.
- Modernization of Business: Roles of Business Finance in Business Modernization.
- A detailed study on providing financial aid to self-help groups and projects.
- Is tax an effective incentive for selling life insurance to the public?
- Understanding how the performance of mutual funds can change within the private and public sectors.
- Is there a preference for different investment options from financial classes?
- A detailed analysis of retail investors and their preferences and choices.
- A study on investors and their perspective on investing in private insurance companies.
- How analyzing financial statements can assess a business’s performance.
- Increasing the accountability of corporate entities.
- Ethical concerns connected to business finance and how they can be managed.
- The level of tax paid by small to medium businesses.
International Finance Topics
As the world is now a global village, business transactions occur all around the world. No more are we limited to local trade, and this is why the study of international is essential and relevant. Here are some international finance topics that will suit your research purpose!
- Stock Exchange: How Important are the Functions of a Bank Office?
- Global Economic Crises: Possible Precautions to prevent Global Financial crisis.
- Bond Rating: the Effect of Changes on the Price of Stocks.
- How the Banking Industry can Decrease the Impact of Financial Crisis.
- Is it possible for a country to budget funds for healthcare for the homeless?
- The negative impact of private healthcare payments on impoverished communities.
- What sectors in healthcare require more funding at the moment?
- The dilemma of unequal access to adequate healthcare in third world countries.
- Can cancer treatment be more inexpensive to the public?
- The problem with the high pricing of medication in the U.S.
- Is there a better way to establish healthcare financing in the U.S?
- What are the benefits of healthcare finance systems in Canada and the UK?
- How can third-world countries improve their healthcare systems without hurting their economy?
- Is financing research a priority in healthcare and medicine?
- Does free healthcare hurt the tax system of a country?
- Why is free and privatized healthcare present in different economies?
- How does government funding affect healthcare finance systems?
- How do patient management systems work?
- Where does affordable healthcare financing fit in growing economies?
- The economic impact of COVID-19 in various countries.
- The healthcare policies of the Serbian government.
Finance Research Paper Ideas
Writing a research paper requires an independent investigation of a chosen subject and the analysis of the remarkable outcomes of that research. A finance researcher will, therefore, need to have enough finance research paper topics from which to choose at his fingertip. Carefully selecting a finance thesis topic out of the many finance research papers topics will require some skill. Here are some exciting finance paper topics!
- Behavioral Finance versus Traditional Finance: Differences and Similarities.
- Budgetary Controls: The Impact of this Control on Organizational performance.
- Electronic Banking: The Effect of e-Banking on Consumer Satisfaction.
- Credit and Bad Debts: Novel Techniques of management in commercial Banks.
- Loan Default: A Critical Assessment of the Impact of Loan Defaults on the Profitability of Banks.
- A detailed analysis of the best risk management methods used in the manufacturing industry.
- Identifying and measuring financial risks in a derivative marketplace.
- Exploring the potential risks that can occur in the banking sector and how they can be avoided.
- The risks that online transactions bring.
- What are the methods used to ensure quantitive risk management is achieved?
- A better understanding of policy evaluation and asset management.
- What makes traditional finance so different from behavioral?
- The significance of budgetary control in a corporate organization.
- How do loans benefit the profitability of banks?
- How do commercial banks assist their clients that are in bad debt?
- The various considerations we need to be aware of before making investment decisions.
Personal Finance Topics
Personal finance covers the aspects of managing your money, including saving and investing. It comprises aspects such as investments, retirement planning, budgeting, estate planning, mortgages, banking, tax, and insurance. Researching in this area will surely be of direct impact on the quality of living. Here are some great personal finance topics that are eager to have you work on them!
- Evaluation of Possible Methods of Saving while on a Budget.
- The Effect of Increase in Interest Rate and Inflation on Personal Finance.
- Benefits of Working from Home to both Employers and Employees.
- Will dental services be considered an essential medical service soon?
- Is affordable or free healthcare a right that everyone should be entitled to?
- The best ways to save money while on a tight budget.
- What happens to personal finance when inflation and interest rates rise?
- The financial benefits of working from home.
- Does innovations in personal finance act as an incentive for households to take risks?
- A detailed analysis of credit scores.
- The importance of credit and vehicle loans.
- A detailed analysis of employee benefits and what should be considered.
- The effect of tax on making certain financial decisions.
- The best ways to manage your credit.
- The difficulties that come with mobile banking.
Finance Topics For Presentation
Sometimes, you may need to present a topic in a seminar. The idea is that you can whet the appetite of your audience with the highlights of your subject matter. Choosing these finance seminar topics requires a slightly different approach in that you must be thoroughly familiar with that topic before giving the presentation. Interesting and easy-to-grasp finance topics are, therefore, necessary for presentations. Here are some topic examples that fit perfectly into this category.
- Analysis of the Year-over-Year Trend.
- Maximizing Pension Using Life Insurance.
- The Architecture of the Global Financial System.
- Non-communicable diseases and the burden they have on economies.
- Is there a connection between a country’s population and its healthcare budget?
- The spending capability of medical innovations in a third-world economy.
- The long-term effects of healthcare finance systems in the U.S.
- A detailed analysis of pharmaceutical marketing in eastern Europe.
- Understanding the reduction in medical expenses in Greece.
- Private payment for healthcare in Bulgaria.
- A complete change in healthcare policy worldwide. Is it necessary?
- The significance of electronic banking on the public.
- The evolution of banking and its operations.
So here we are! Surely, with this essay on finance topics that you have read, you’ll need only a few minutes to decide your topic and plunge into proper research! If you need professional help, don’t hesitate to contact our economics thesis writers .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Financial Research Paper Topics - The Complete List to Choose From
A search for the right financial research paper topic is constant. Indeed, we can understand this because knowing the reasonable topics in finance puts us ahead of the game. Students majoring in business are obliged to make presentations and submit essays, projects, and research papers on banking and accounting at one point in their career.
The challenges of picking the best finance topics are, however, always within. For this reason, we’ve done extensive research and have composed a great list of financial research paper topics and divided them into groups for you to choose from.
If you’re in doubt about how to choose your topic, we’ve got that covered too. Read our easy guide on which steps to take to ensure your paper topic is appropriate, along with our vital tips on what to pay attention to when choosing them.
How to choose Financial Research topics?
To choose the proper topic and get prepared for the process of research paper writing , you should first explore something that nobody has explored so far. Other than that step of selecting a unique topic, here are some other helpful tips we recommend in selecting the best and most appropriate financial research topic:
- Find a question that has no answers yet in the field of your study and give it additional research to find a suitable solution;
- Read several finance theses and papers to get a good idea for choosing your topic;
- Always find a general viewpoint for your financial research topic and use your study to narrow it down to something specific;
- Do online research and find what topics may be a burning issue to work on them. This type of research will make the research paper topic valid, compelling, suitable for your particular research, and unique;
- Talk about your topic with your friends or other people who have experience in writing papers. You can consult your professors too.
List of finance topics to write about
We offer you a list of exciting finance topics you can write about divided into groups. This way, you can choose the best topic from your target group and make sure you can cover it to a T. Have fun researching.
Interesting finance topics
Perhaps you want to write an interesting business paper. You’ll need to choose among some of the most recurring finance paper topics and write a persuasive paper. Here’s our list of the ten options we find most engaging.
- A comparative study on the set-backs and benefits of acquisition and merger
- Possible solutions to the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Future commerce and the impact of manipulating commodity
- A comparative analysis of the Continuous-time model application
- Building stability for retail investors using the Systematic Investment Strategy
- US’ economy and income tax
- How does the American economy function with the current banking operations
- Financial statement analysis and the ratio analysis - is it a practical component?
- Senior citizen investment - a case study of this portfolio
- Multi-level marketing and its applications in different economies of the world
Research topics for finance students
Finance students have to write research papers throughout their years of study. Sometimes, it may be hard to find the most engaging financial topics to write about, which is why our list should help.
- The differences and similarities between traditional finance and behavioral one
- Consumer satisfaction in e-banking
- The best risk management methods for the manufacturing industry - a detailed analysis
- A derivative marketplace and its financial risks - identification and measuring
- Potential risks for the banking sector and how to avoid them?
- The new technologies behind banking in commercial banks
Finance research topics for MBA
The following list of research topics in finance would help you intrigue your professors and look at the discipline from a new perspective.
- Investment analysis of your chosen company
- Capital management - a detailed report
- Saving taxes - considerations and financial plans
- Life insurance investments and the involvement of investors in them
- A comparative analysis between traditional products and UIL
Public finance topics
Public finance topics are a type of finance research paper topics that covers taxation, government borrowing, and other aspects.
- Accounting and government budgeting
- The austerity related to finance and government education
- The theory and practice of government taxation
- How does the government raise money through borrowing
- The government’s revenue collection plan
- Budgeting and accounting of the government
International research topics in Finance
Since business transactions are happening worldwide, and local trade is no longer the only option, we must study international business.
- What can we do to prevent global economic crises?
- Can the banking industry lower the impact of the recurring financial crisis?
- Can a country achieve funding healthcare for homeless people?
- Which sectors of healthcare need more funding?
- The problems of high prices of medication in the US
Healthcare finance research topics
Here are some of the most relevant topics for healthcare finance:
- What’s better - paid or free healthcare?
- Healthcare finance - the origins
- Is financing healthcare a privilege or a right?
- Healthcare policies in the U.S. through history
- How can first-world countries improve healthcare?
- How much impact does the government have on its healthcare?
- Can we achieve worldwide free healthcare?
Corporate finance topics
Corporate finance deals with structuring capital, financing, and making decisions for each investment. The following list of research topics in finance covers ways to make minimal mistakes in this field.
- Possible solutions to ethical concerns in corporate finance
- Small and medium-capitalization businesses - understanding their investment patterns
- Investment for mutual funds - a detailed analysis of its different streams
- How do equity investors manage their potential risks
- What are the potential pros and cons of SWIFT, and how does it work?
Business finance topics
Each decision we make in business has some financial implications. Therefore, we must understand the fundamentals to write finance topics that require management, analysis, valuation, etc.
- Establishing business enterprises and the application of business finance
- Business modernization and the role of business finance
- Selling our life insurance - Is tax an effective incentive here?
- Who do mutual funds change within the public and private sectors?
- Different investment options for different financial classes - Is there a preference?
- The choices and preferences of investors - A detailed analysis
- The investors’ perspective on investing in private insurance companies
- Corporate entities and increasing their accountability
- Business finance and its ethical concerns
- Small to medium business tax payments
Personal finance topics
Personal finance is a susceptible area, as we all like to tend to our finances appropriately. Here are some of the most exciting burning issues in this field:
- Possible saving strategies while you’re on a budget - An evaluation
- The effect of inflation and the increase in the interest rate on personal finance
- Employees and employers working from home - what are the benefits?
- Is free health care or affordable healthcare a common right every citizen should have?
- What are the best ways to save money when you’re on a budget?
- Credit scored - a detailed analysis
- The importance of vehicle and credit loans
- How does tax impact making our financial decisions?
- What are the best ways to properly manage credit?
- Mobile banking and its difficulties
Yes, choosing among numerous financial research paper topics can sometimes be overwhelming. Still, we’ve laid out all the inspirational ideas for them in categories so that you can find your best pick fast and easily. If you feel like you can’t write that paper yourself, that’s okay too.
Contact our services at Study Clerk for some first-class research writing. On the other hand, if you feel like you are a professional in this field, we have you covered for that too. You can write research papers for money through our service and make extra cash from your writing skills.
If you have any additional questions about finance research topics, please contact our college paper help . Our team of experts will tend to all of your questions promptly.
Order your paper now!
- 100+ Best Science Topics for Research Papers
- Cultural Research Paper Topics
- Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- 100+ Best Religion Research Paper Topics in 2023
- 110 Unique Tranding Fashion Research Paper Topics and Ideas
- Services Paper editing services Paper proofreading Business papers Philosophy papers Write my paper Term papers for sale Term paper help Academic term papers Buy research papers College writing services Paper writing help Student papers Original term papers Research paper help Nursing papers for sale Psychology papers Economics papers Medical papers Blog
80 Amazing Finance Research Topics for Academic Papers
Selecting unique finance research topics is very important for the success of a study. Unfortunately, many students struggle to choose good research topics in finance. Selecting an interesting topic will earn you extra points. It will impress the educator to award you more marks. And, this will go a long way in boosting your grades. If struggling to choose finance topics for your papers, you will find great ideas to choose from here.
Choosing Finance Research Topics- Tips & Hints
To select hot topics in finance, go for unique ideas. Explore what has not been explored. Here are useful tips and hints to guide you when choosing your finance research paper topics.
Find and answer unanswered questions in your study field that need additional research. Read several papers and theses to get some ideas for your topics. Start from a general viewpoint and narrow down to your area of study. Search for hot finance topics online and work on them to ensure they are unique and suitable for your research. Discuss your selected topics with friends and experienced research paper writers.
Follow these tips to choose the right finance paper topics depending on your study goal. Also, talk to your supervisor or educator about your topic ideas. This will enable you to work on a topic that will enable you to accomplish your study goals.
Interesting Finance Research Papers Topics
Perhaps, you want to write papers on some of the most interesting topics in finance. In that case, consider some of the ideas in this list of finance topics.
- Discuss the execution of the financial policy in the United States of America
- What is the role of financial mechanisms in financial policies’ execution?
- Can finance be used as a tool for regulating the economies?
- What role do financial markets play in the distribution and mobilization of financial resources?
- Discuss the financial challenges that joint-stock companies face
- Discuss financial resources mobilization by joint-stock companies
- What are the financial functions of social security?
- Discuss financial budgets as economics tools
- Discuss the development and formation of financial resources by non-profit organizations
- Discuss the utilization and distribution of incomes for economic growth by enterprises
- Are taxes the price for state-rendered services?
- Discuss the principles on which the taxation systems are built
- What is the economic importance of the taxes paid by different legal entities
- What is the financial role of insurance in economic development?
- What is the economic importance of taxation?
- Discuss the best ways of managing the national debt
- Discuss the major expense items in the state budget
- Discuss financial system development in the United States during the 19 th century
- Discuss financial integration in developed countries
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of the budget system?
This category also has some of the best finance topics for presentation. Nevertheless, extensive research is required to find relevant and important information to talk about when handling these topics.
The Best Corporate Finance Topics
This category also has some of the most interesting finance topics. If interested in corporate finance, here are some of the best topics to consider for your research paper.
- What role does speculation play in undermining the stability of banking in Asian markets?
- What determines financial policies in non-banking and banking institutions?
- Analyze the continuous-time model’s applications in financial environments
- How does the size of a company affect financial decision making?
- Discuss financial decision making in family-led institutions
- How are financial products’ lifecycles traced in the banking sector?
- Discuss corporate finance decision-making in the unstable stock markets
- Discuss the evaluation of financial instruments’ lifecycle in the United Kingdom’s financial sector
- Discuss the credit management process of the leading banking institutions globally
- Discuss the role and impact of crowdfunding on the practices of conventional contracts
- Discuss the role and effect of government’s intervention in the volatile financial markets globally
- Discuss trustee boards and resource allocation in charity organizations
- Discuss the financial management challenges and practices of multinationals
- Discuss financial assets’ tangibility status and contribution to company development
- Discuss cash flows valuation and relevance to non-financial and financial institutions
- What role does technological connectivity play in the management of integrated financial systems of multinationals?
- How relevant is the accounting and financial management across the world?
- Analyze corporate risk-taking behavior as compared to the attitudes of individual board members towards risk
- Discuss the latest corporate finance innovation
- How the institution’s age determine its capital structure choices.
These are some of the best business finance topics. You can use these corporate finance research topics as ideas for guiding you to generate yours.
Amazing Public Finance Topics
Public finance entails the study of the importance and role of a government in any economy. Therefore, research topics in public finance can analyze the impact of government borrowing, taxation, and other aspects. Here is the best finance research topics list to consider in this category.
- Discuss government education and austerity when it comes to finance
- Discuss the government’s taxation practice and theory
- Discuss how the government uses taxation to raise revenue
- Explain how governments raise money through borrowing
- How do governments disburse the raised revenue?
- Discuss how the government plans its revenue collection
- How do governments control and account for the money raised through taxation?
- Discuss government budgeting and accounting
- Discuss the administration and design of the public finance systems
- Discuss how public finance management affects the economic behaviors of different companies
- How does public finance affect nonprofit organizations
- What are the effects of different activities in the public finance sector on the markets
- How does public finance management affect economic efficiency?
- What are the effects of politics on public finance?
- What are the social effects of the poor management of public finance?
- How the relationship of a government and the World Bank affect a country’s economy
- How do hedge funds increase affect the economy of a country?
- How do public finance policies affect the growth of businesses?
- How the government can use public finance in boosting the growth of SMEs
- How does population growth affect public finance
These are also great finance debate topics. However, extensive research should be done to write great papers on such topics.
Many students find writing a research paper challenging. Use our online research paper writing servic e and get your paper done fast. Contact us with a “ do my research paper ” request and get a top grade.
International Finance Research Topics
For some students, international finance topics overlap with international economics topics. But, topics in this category touch on cross-country finances. Here are some researchable topics in finance that touches on cross-country deals.
- Global recessions and financial forecasts accuracy
- A systematic review of the most important international finance concepts
- Discuss the role of international finance corporation in most developing countries
- Discuss the risk-taking attitude that is exhibited by most global banks
- How does a common currency affect the European Union?
- Explore the causes and solutions to the Euro Crisis
- Is the Greek Exit from the Euro-zone preventable or inevitable?
- How will the liberalization of the emerging market economy affect the global economy?
- Should Yuan be devalued?
- How did the gold standard operate during the classical period (1870 to 1914)?
- To what extent did the International Foreign Policy of Korea contribute to the Global Financial Crisis?
- What were the effects of the sovereign debt crisis in Spain and Italy on the global economy?
- What are the negative and positive implications of the reformation of the IMF?
- In what ways can the economic growth of China be sustained?
- How can the economic growth of China benefit the global markets?
- Are the current stress tests vigorous in preventing another world-wide financial meltdown?
- Can international macroeconomics help in solving international financial problems?
- Discuss the international financial reporting standards
- What determines the exchange rates?
- How can fixed exchange rates affect global trade?
These are the major categories of finance thesis topics and examples. However, you can also consider healthcare finance topics. But, this category also relates to public finance. Nevertheless, all ideas discussed here are great sources of inspiration for crafting unique topics for research papers. You can also find great finance seminar topics for a presentation from this list.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2013-2023 MyPaperDone.com
- Research Paper Guides
- Research Paper Topics
- 250+ Finance Research Paper Topics & Ideas for Your Project
250+ Finance Research Paper Topics & Ideas for Your Project
Table of contents
Have you ever found yourself angling for the perfect finance topic, only to be caught in the net of confusion? Well, reel in your worries, because this blog is your golden fish! We've curated 250 distinct finance research topics tailored to any taste.
Need a nudge in the right direction? Or maybe you're after a whole new financial perspective? Whatever it is, our research paper writing service has got you covered. Dive into this assortment of finance research paper topics and choose an idea that speaks to you.
What Are Finance Research Topics?
finance is all about how money works – how it's made, how it's managed, and how it's spent. It essentially oversees the process of allocating resources and assets over time. This domain is fundamental for the smooth functioning of economies, businesses, and personal lives.
With this in mind, financial research topics are the subjects that explore how finances are managed. These subjects can range from anything from figuring out how Bitcoin affects the stock market to examining how a country's economy recovers after a recession.
Features of Good Finance Research Paper Topics
Now that you understand what a finance domain is all about, let’s discuss what makes finance research paper topics worthwhile. Before you pick any topic, make sure it fills the boxes of these requirements:
- Contemporary relevance Your topic should be connected to current issues or trends in finance.
- Focused scope Your topic should be specific enough to allow a deep analysis. For example, rather than exploring "Global finance," you might examine "The impact of cryptocurrency on global finance."
- Data accessibility Ensure you can find enough information about your topic to base your research on.
- Fresh perspective There are many aspects that have already been covered by other scholars. Make sure your topic offers fresh insights or explores a matter from a new angle.
- Personal engagement If you're excited about your study, that's a good sign you've picked a winning topic.
How to Choose a Finance Research Paper Topic?
Choosing a finance research topic idea is like going on a treasure hunt. But don’t be afraid. Our online essay writer team has shared guidelines to help you find that 'X' marks the spot!
- Explore possible directions Read articles, watch videos, listen to podcasts. As you search for topics, jot down interesting ideas that capture your attention.
- Prioritize your interests Reflect on what really interests you. You might be fascinated by investment strategies or passionate about sustainable finance.
- Uncover the gaps Look for questions that are yet unanswered or try to recognize unique angles.
- Check for information Now, you need to ensure you have enough equipment and credible sources to work with.
- Take a leap Once you've done all your groundwork, go ahead and pick a theme that resonates with your goals.
Now that you have a clue how to spot decent finance research topic ideas, let’s move one to the actual list of suggestions.
Finance Research Topics List
Get ready to navigate through our collection of finance research paper topic ideas! We've mapped out these suggestions to explore. Each of these topics can be further divided into subtopics for a more in-depth analysis.
- Cryptocurrency's impact on traditional banking.
- Sustainable investment practices and implications.
- Unveiling the role of artificial intelligence in market predictions.
- Microloans and their role in alleviating poverty.
- Behavioral finance: Understanding investor psychology.
- Making a case for teaching money management in schools.
- The rise of fintech startups: Disruption or evolution?
- Entering the era of digital wallets: What's next?
- Exploring the balance between profit and social responsibility in impact investing.
- Success of crowdfunding campaigns.
- Securing our online vaults: The importance of cybersecurity in banking.
- Strategies for recovery after an economic downturn.
- Central banks and their contribution to economic stability.
- Blockchain technology: A new era of transaction processing.
- Robo-advisors in investment management.
Interesting Finance Research Topics
Fasten your seatbelts, scholars! We're about to take off on another round of academic adventure with interesting finance topics. With these ideas at hand, you are sure to find a captivating topic for your financial project.
- How does pandemic affect the global economy?
- Cryptocurrency: A bubble or new standard?
- Influence of artificial intelligence on credit scoring systems.
- Evolution and significance of green bonds.
- Correlation between investor psychology and stock market volatility.
- Impact of educational initiatives on personal money management.
- Fintech startups and traditional banking: Rivals or collaborators?
- Mobile wallets: Balancing convenience and security.
- Is social responsibility becoming a decisive factor in investment choices?
- Success factors in crowdfunding campaigns.
- Prioritizing cybersecurity in the age of digital transactions.
- Strategic approaches to post-recession recovery.
- What role do central banks play in navigating economic turbulence?
- Applications of blockchain beyond cryptocurrency.
- Automated advisors and their impact on investment management.
Easy Finance Research Topics
Finance can be a tough nut to crack. But worry not, we've sifted through the complexities to bring you easy finance research papers topics. They'll help you find the right direction without overwhelming you. Are you ready to take the plunge?
- Understanding credit scores: What makes them rise and fall?
- Basics of personal budgeting.
- An overview of stock market investing.
- The rise and implications of mobile banking.
- Microloans and their impact on small businesses.
- Cryptocurrency: Hype or a game-changer?
- Retirement planning: A critical component of personal finance.
- What are financial regulations?
- A closer look at online payment systems.
- How does crowdfunding work?
- Ethics in finance.
- Emergency fund creation: Its significance in financial planning.
- Tax planning: Exploring strategies and impacts on personal wealth.
- Exploring e-commerce business models.
- Insurance policies and their role in financial risk management.
Great Finance Research Paper Topics
The finance world is a goldmine of great research avenues waiting to be explored. Below we've collected fantastic research topics in finance to inspire your work. Now, all you need to do is take your pick and start investigating.
- Exploring mergers and acquisitions in global corporations.
- Is venture capital a catalyst for startup success?
- Public fiscal policy across nations.
- Insider trading: Unethical advantage or strategic insight?
- Unpacking the intricacies of derivatives and risk management.
- How digital transformation is reshaping banking services.
- Harnessing mathematics for modeling in quantitative disciplines.
- Investigating corporate social responsibility in multinational institutions.
- Unraveling the role of AI in fraud prevention.
- Are microcredit initiatives a key to broader financial inclusion?
- Psychology that drives economic decisions.
- How do credit rating agencies influence market dynamics?
- Ripple effects of inflation on investment portfolios.
- What role does forensic accounting play in unveiling fraud?
- Balance between debt and equity in capital structuring.
Popular Finance Research Topics
Are you wondering what's trending in the world of finance? Consider these popular financial topics to write about and choose one for your project. Don't forget to check if your professor has additional guidelines before you get started! If you have unique requirements and want to obtain a top-quality work tailored to your needs, consider buying research papers from our experts.
- Machine learning in credit risk modeling: A new frontier?
- Can businesses strike a balance between sustainability and profit?
- Peer-to-peer lending: Revolutionizing or destabilizing finance?
- Microfinancing in developing nations: An analysis of success factors.
- The growth of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) investing.
- Global economic impact of sovereign debt crises.
- How are trends in corporate governance shaping businesses?
- Impact of globalization on investment strategies.
- Examining the rise and implications of neobanks.
- Fiscal policy responses to climate change: A global overview.
- Role of behavioral biases in investment decision-making.
- Economic fallout of pandemics: A case study of COVID-19
- Evaluating the ethics of high-frequency trading.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and its implications for financial services.
- Impact of FinTech innovations on traditional banking.
Current Research Topics in Finance
Keeping pace with the latest trends is crucial in research, and finance is no exception. We've therefore rounded up current finance topics for a research paper, designed to resonate with the here and now.
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs): A new era in finance?
- Sustainable finance: Navigating the path to greener economies.
- Tech giants entering financial services: Disruption or evolution?
- Exploring the implications of Brexit on global trade and finance.
- Regulation of fintech in the era of digital currencies.
- Influence of geopolitical conflicts on global fiscal markets.
- Influence of political stability on stock market performance.
- Data privacy in financial market.
- Implications of quantum computing for financial cryptography.
- Ethical implications of AI in finance.
- Effects of trade wars on currency markets.
- COVID-19 and the shift towards a cashless society.
- Evaluating the stability of cryptocurrency markets.
- Impact of remote work trends on global economies.
- Leveraging big data for predictive analysis in finance.
>> Read more: Economics Research Paper Topics
Best Finance Research Topics
When it comes to research, not all topics are created equal. To bring out your best, we've curated a selection of the finest finance research topic list. These topics offer a blend of depth, relevance, and originality.
- Financial implications of demographic shifts in developed economies.
- Challenges of regulating emerging financial technologies.
- Big data and its transformative role in credit risk management.
- Comparative analysis of traditional banks and digital-only banks.
- The rise of ethical investing: Fad or future of finance?
- Financial resilience in the face of global crises.
- Space economy: Financial prospects and challenges.
- Financing strategies for small to medium enterprises in emerging markets.
- Impact of policy changes on financial planning strategies.
- Rise of smart contracts.
- Global economic impacts of aging populations.
- Assessing the financial viability of renewable energy projects.
- Influence of machine learning on investment portfolio management.
- The future of cash: An outdated concept or an enduring necessity?
- Financial implications of autonomous vehicles.
Unique Financial Research Topics
Originality is the currency of academic research, and in finance, it's no different. To help you make your mark, we've compiled a list of truly unique finance paper topics. These topics were selected for their potential to bring fresh perspectives.
- Finance in promoting circular economies.
- Emerging finance strategies for carbon capture and storage.
- Leveraging data analytics to predict market crashes.
- Role of financial regulation in preventing tech monopolies.
- Financing deep-sea exploration: Opportunities and challenges.
- How are finance and agri-tech interrelated?
- The cost of data breaches.
- How do artificial intelligence laws affect fintech?
- Exploring financial strategies for preserving biodiversity.
- Fiscal strategies for promoting urban farming.
- What role does financial policy play in addressing income inequality?
- Financial modeling in the age of quantum computing.
- Use of predictive analytics in insurance underwriting.
- Role of finance in achieving zero-waste economies.
- Financial dynamics of eSports.
Finance Research Topic Ideas for Presentation
Creating a lasting presentation can be a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ve gathered some of the most interesting financial topics that you can use for your next classroom or workplace presentation.
- Tales of Wall Street: Lessons from the biggest fiscal scandals.
- Economic meltdowns: Causes and lessons learned.
- Gender disparity in wealth accumulation..
- Sustainability and finance: The role of green investments.
- Economic indicators: Predicting financial trends.
- Power of budgeting: Key to financial success.
- Venture capital's role in fostering innovation.
- Microfinance's impact on poverty reduction.
- Forensic accounting.
- Wealth disparity: Analyzing the growing economic divide.
- Inflation and interest: A balancing act.
- Pension crisis in different countries.
- Understanding financial derivatives: Beyond the basics.
- Implications of tax evasion: A global perspective.
- Impact of electronic payment systems on consumer behavior.
Finance Research Paper Topic Ideas for Students
Below we've handpicked a compilation of the best finance research paper topics perfect for budding scholars. To tailor to your academic level, we've meticulously sorted these themes, ensuring they resonate with your knowledge and challenge your critical thinking skills. Whether you're an undergraduate or a postgraduate seeking finance topics to write about, we've got you covered.
Finance Research Topics for College Students
College students majoring in finance should demonstrate solid critical analysis and problem-solving skills. Unlike high school, college provides a platform to delve deeper into complex issues and challenge existing theories. Finance projects for students in college should push beyond surface-level knowledge. With these requirements in mind, we've assembled a set of finance related research paper topics tailored to college students.
- Algorithmic trading: A boon or a bane?
- Financial literacy and student loan debt: Is there a connection?
- Does social media influence stock market trends?
- Effect of corporate scandals on stock prices.
- Role of financial planning in achieving life goals.
- Micro-financing in developing economies.
- Sustainable investing: A look into its effectiveness.
- Role of finance in promoting social entrepreneurship.
- Impact of fiscal policy changes on small businesses.
- Exploring the world of impact investing.
- Personal finance: Comparing self-taught vs. formally educated approaches.
- A comparative study of banking systems across the globe.
- Financial planning: Analysis of gender-specific approaches.
- Impact of economic sanctions on financial markets.
- The dynamics of stock market bubbles.
Finance Research Paper Topics for University Students
University students should exhibit a higher degree of critical thinking and research, as compared to college students. Projects conducted at university level should be ambitious and focused on making an impact in the field of finance. To support your endeavors, we've provided a list of financial research topics for university students.
- Financial management in non-profit organizations.
- How do cultural factors influence investment decisions?
- What significance does microfinancing have in women's empowerment?
- Financial aftermath of natural disasters.
- How do exchange rates affect the tourism industry?
- Financial implications of deepfake technology.
- Challenges and opportunities of financial decentralization.
- Dissecting the financial fallout of global pandemics.
- Strategies in the age of the sharing economy.
- A comparative analysis of Eastern and Western investment philosophies.
- Investigating the correlation between economic freedom and prosperity.
- Role of finance in curbing wildlife trafficking.
- Finance strategies to combat global water scarcity.
- Economic resilience: Lessons from small island nations.
- Analyzing fiscal challenges in the healthcare industry.
Finance Research Paper Topics for MBA
MBA students must showcase a deep understanding of finance principles and an aptitude for critical thinking. To ensure you stay ahead in the game, we've compiled a list of MBA finance topics for a paper to research.
- Role of finance in the transition to clean energy.
- Impact of intergenerational wealth transfer on the global economy.
- Fiscal planning in global corporations.
- Leadership and its impact on financial decision-making.
- Role of finance in driving corporate digital transformation.
- Venture capital investment strategies in emerging markets.
- Implications of corporate restructuring.
- Financial strategies for fostering corporate diversity and inclusion.
- The future of finance in a post-fossil fuel world.
- Risk management strategies in the era of FinTech disruption.
- Developing fiscal strategies for business resilience post-pandemic.
- How does extended reality (XR) impact the business world?
- Effective pension fund management.
- The use of blockchain technology in tracking funds and resources.
- How do venture capitalists assess start-up risks?
Finance Research Topics by Subject
Finance is a vast field with many branches under its umbrella. To make it easier to browse through these research topic ideas for finance, we've organized them according to subject matter. Take a look at the following themes and find a fitting idea!
International Finance Research Paper Topics
The monetary landscape is constantly expanding. To keep up with these changes, many universities are now offering majors in international finance. For those interested in exploring the field on a global scale, here are some relevant international finance research topics.
- Macroeconomic policies across different countries.
- What role does foreign direct investment play in global economies?
- Implications of capital flows on exchange rates.
- Impact of international monetary systems on global financial stability.
- Challenges and opportunities in cross-border investments.
- Trade deficits and their effect on financial markets.
- What is the role of financial institutions in global development?
- Effects of currency manipulation.
- Political and economic risks of investing abroad.
- What impact do tariffs have on international finance?
- Exploring the potential of Islamic Banking as an alternative system.
- International taxation systems.
- Financial education in promoting economic growth in developing countries.
- Trade agreements in facilitating economic integration.
- Foreign exchange risk management strategies.
Public Finance Research Topics
Public finance is a field of study that explores the use and redistribution of resources in the public sector. Below we prepared public finance topics to talk about.
- Public-private partnership in infrastructure development.
- Taxation policies for financial inclusion and reduced income inequality.
- Public debt and economic growth: Evidence from developing countries.
- Successful municipal bond issuance.
- Public finance reforms: Enhancing transparency and accountability.
- Public expenditure efficiency in achieving economic development goals.
- Government spending in education and long-term economic growth.
- Corruption's impact on public finance management.
- Fiscal austerity measures.
- Key factors influencing sovereign credit ratings.
- Budget deficits in developed countries.
- Comparing public and private pension systems.
- Alternative revenue sources for governments.
- The impact of international aid on developing countries.
- Charity tax incentives and their effect on donations.
Corporate Finance Research Topics
Corporate finance is an important area of study that covers a variety of topics related to corporate investments, financial management, and stock market analysis. If you are unsure where to begin, look through these research topics in corporate finance.
- Ethical investing's impact on company monetary strategies.
- Fiscal management in achieving gender pay equality in firms.
- Assessing 'greenwashing' in corporations from a monetary perspective.
- Tax policy implications on business fiscal decisions.
- Optimizing financial resources in multidivisional organizations.
- Investment in cybersecurity: An essential aspect of business economics.
- Transparency in corporate fiscal activities in the digital age.
- Economic recessions and counteracting business monetary strategies.
- How automation and AI transform company monetary management?
- Corporate social responsibility's influence on fiscal strategies.
- Short-term versus long-term financial planning in businesses.
- Effects of international trade agreements on company monetary policies.
- Mitigating supply chain risks through smart fiscal management.
- Implications of corporate rebranding.
- Inflation's effects on budgeting and forecasting in corporations.
Business Finance Research Topics
Business finance is a field of study that examines the allocation of capital within an organization. This subject involves understanding all aspects of financial management, from budgeting to risk assessment. Here are some business finance research topics you can explore.
- Assessing financial health of startups: Metrics that matter.
- Role of venture capitalists in boosting business growth.
- Challenges of monetary management in family-owned businesses.
- How effective is crowdfunding for startup financing?
- Strategies for risk mitigation in retail business.
- Artificial intelligence in business budgeting and forecasting.
- Credit management in small to medium enterprises (SMEs).
- Profitability analysis in manufacturing businesses.
- Fiscal planning in business expansion.
- Effects of global economic changes on business budget management.
- Influence of e-commerce on financial strategies of retail businesses.
- Corporate governance: A comparative analysis.
- Private equity investment strategies.
- Shareholder activism in today’s markets.
- Portfolio management strategies for institutional investors.
>> Read more: Business Research Paper Topics
Personal Finance Research Topics
Personal finance focuses on understanding and managing your money to achieve financial security. Research in this area covers a wide array of aspects, from budgeting and saving to investment decisions and retirement planning. Here are some ideas for personal finance research topics:
- Psychology of spending: Are we programmed to save or spend?
- Retirement planning: How early is too early?
- Impact of financial education on money management habits.
- Role of technology in individual budgeting and saving.
- Is debt an inevitable part of our life?
- Investing for the future: Stocks vs real estate.
- Healthcare costs and their impact on individual economic stability.
- Millennials and money.
- How does inflation impact our day-to-day budgeting?
- Role of emergency funds in financial security.
- Economic recessions on retirement planning.
- Estate planning and wealth transfer.
- Credit scores: Their significance in personal economic health.
- Role of government policies in shaping individual investment strategies.
- Balancing personal spending and saving.
Healthcare Finance Research Paper Topics
Healthcare finance is a specialized field of study that focuses on the financial management of healthcare organizations. It requires an understanding of both financial and healthcare-specific topics, such as reimbursement policies, budgeting and forecasting models, and population health management. Here are some research paper topics related to healthcare finance.
- Budgeting challenges in public health institutions.
- Role of telehealth in reducing healthcare costs.
- Financing strategies for rare diseases treatments.
- Impact of the aging population on healthcare expenditures.
- Population health management and its monetary burdens.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the financial stability of healthcare systems.
- Value-based care: Monetary rewards or challenges?
- Analyzing the costs of electronic health records implementation.
- Cost-effectiveness of preventive care: An exploration.
- Reimbursement policies and their effect on medical practices.
- Influence of pharmaceutical pricing on healthcare costs.
- Out-of-pocket costs: Barrier to healthcare access?
- Role of financial management in healthcare mergers and acquisitions.
- Medical bankruptcy: An unspoken reality?
- Forecasting models for healthcare expenditures: A comparative study.
>> View more: Health Research Topics
Bottom Line on Finance Research Papers Topics
Hopefully, this list of finance research paper topics has given you some great ideas for your next project. Remember, the best way to make sure you write a good finance paper is to start with an interesting and informative topic. If you need any help with the writing process, don’t hesitate to contact our college paper writers .
Let our skilled team take care of your project! We guarantee high-quality papers delivered right on time, giving you peace of mind and extra time to focus on your other responsibilities. Say ‘ write my term pape r’ and have your project handled by an expert.
You may also like
Fiscal Influences on Inflation in OECD Countries, 2020-2022
The fiscal theory of the price level (FTPL) has been active for 30 years, and the interest in this theory grew with the recent global surges in inflation and government spending. This study applies the FTPL to 37 OECD countries for 2020-2022. The theory’s centerpiece is the government’s intertemporal budget constraint, which relates a country’s inflation rate in 2020 2022 (relative to a baseline rate) to a composite government-spending variable. This variable equals the cumulative increase in the ratio of government expenditure to GDP from 2020 to 2022, divided by the ratio of public debt to GDP in 2019 and the duration of the debt in 2019. This specification has substantial explanatory power for recent inflation rates across 20 non-Euro-zone countries and an aggregate of 17 Euro-zone countries. The estimated coefficients of the composite spending variable are significantly positive, implying that 40-50% of effective government financing came from the inverse effect of unexpected inflation on the real value of public debt, whereas 50 60% reflected conventional public finance (increases in current or future taxes or cuts in future spending). Within the Euro area, inflation reacts mostly to the area-wide government-spending variable, not to individual values.
We have benefited from comments and assistance with data by Laura Alfaro, Marco Bassetto, Gabriel Chodorow-Reich, John Cochrane, David Laibson, Eric Leeper, David Miller, Jon Steinsson, and Philip Stokoe, and from research assistance by Qingyuan Fang and Victoriah Verna. We also benefited from discussion at a seminar at Harvard University. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Bureau of Economic Research.
MARC RIS BibTeΧ
Download Citation Data
More from NBER
In addition to working papers , the NBER disseminates affiliates’ latest findings through a range of free periodicals — the NBER Reporter , the NBER Digest , the Bulletin on Retirement and Disability , the Bulletin on Health , and the Bulletin on Entrepreneurship — as well as online conference reports , video lectures , and interviews .
200 Unique Finance Research Topics to Impress Your Professor
In the ever-evolving landscape of finance, the quest for an exceptional research topic becomes the cornerstone of academic distinction. Are you looking for an interesting research topic that will help your finance paper stand out? You’re in luck, as we have curated a comprehensive list of 200 unparalleled topics for you to come up with an impressive idea for your assignment. While a professional Custom writing service the research topic on finance that we will present here will get you started on your own. Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Unique Finance Research Topics for You to Score Big
As we have tried our best to serve you with unique topics, choosing a research topic from these lists will help you unleash your financial prowess. Let’s get to reading the first one:
Top Finance Research Topics or Finance Report Topics
- Merger and acquisition: an analytical study of the benefits and obstacles.
- Capital asset valuation model: possible solutions to some deficiencies.
- The impact of commodity market manipulation on future trading.
- Continuous time models: a comparative analysis of their application in various financial environments.
- How speculation undermines the stability of banking in national markets.
- Branding: its effect on consumer behavior
- Regulation of Investments of Pension Funds and Insurance Companies
- Strategic Asset Allocation for the International Reserves of the Central Bank
- Budget Independence of the Central Bank
- Financial in the Department
- Financing of the Livestock Sector in the USA and the Trust as an Alternative
- Implications of the Retirement and Pension
- Financing of Agroindustry
- Oligopolistic practices in the marking of the interest rate in the Banking System
- Non-Traditional Financing Mechanisms applicable to SMEs
- Design a cost accounting proposal for Telecommunications Companies
- Impact of the implementation of the electronic payment system
- Contribution of Microcredit to economic development through Public Banking
- Electronic Money in the process of Financial Inclusion in some countries
- Mitigation of Risks assumed by the Central Banks
- Strategic planning in the field of financial crime
The finance research paper topics we mentioned above will help you sort things out for your assignments.
Corporate Finance Research Titles
Embark on a captivating journey into corporate finance with our meticulously curated research topics . We know interesting finance topics are hard to find but today is your lucky day. Our professional essay writers will assist you to choose finance topics to write about. So, here you go: Here you go:
- Using interest rate bootstrapping to price corporate debt analysis.
- Corporate Organizations: The Impact of Independent Audits on Accountability and Transparency.
- Stock Buybacks: A Critical Look at How Companies Can Buy Back at Optimum Prices.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Reasons Companies Overpay for Bad Acquisitions.
- Corporate Finance: Ethical Concerns and Possible Solutions
- Constraints for potential participation in tourism
- Economics and business management
- Systematic Review, Analysis, and Evaluation of Research in Corporate Finance
- Corporate governance: improving their performance.
- Valuation of the Wall Street Stock Exchange Companies
- Valuation of Companies In San Andreas
- Valuation of Companies In San Francisco
- Valuation of Companies In Las Angeles
- Valuation of Companies In New York
- Valuation of Companies In Mexico
- Bioeconomy and sustainable development goals
- Social networks and financial restrictions
- Balanced scorecard of an IT consulting company
- Proposal to improve the process of preparing and managing investment projects
- Design a strategic growth plan for the company
- Bank concentration, institutional investors and financial restrictions
- Realities and challenges: internal communications at an American Company
- How does the development of institutional investors affect the volatility of growth?
- Early entrepreneurship and financial development: a global approach
- Analysis and resolution of methodologies to estimate the share price
- Design of a management control system
- New organizational culture in the States
- Using the discounted cash flow method
- Design of an innovation management system
- Business plan for an information technology company
- Management of high-net-worth clients
- Investor behavior in multinational companies
- Redesign the formulation process and management control
These financial research paper topics allows students to create unique and captivating content for their assignments. Students can start a good research in finance topics after reading our expert’s list.
Healthcare Finance Topics
Navigate the intersection of healthcare and finance with our compelling array of research topics. Here you go with the list of amazing financial research topics:
- The impact of healthcare reimbursement models on patient outcomes.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of pharmaceutical interventions.
- Financial implications of value-based healthcare delivery.
- The role of health insurance in reducing healthcare disparities.
- Financial challenges and opportunities in telemedicine adoption.
- Financing strategies for healthcare infrastructure development.
- The economics of healthcare technology innovation.
- Analyzing the financial sustainability of public healthcare systems.
- The impact of healthcare mergers and acquisitions on costs and quality.
- Financing long-term care services for an aging population.
- Financial implications of healthcare fraud and abuse.
- Evaluating the financial viability of healthcare startups.
- The economics of healthcare workforce planning and staffing.
- Financial incentives for healthcare providers to adopt evidence-based practices.
- The role of health savings accounts (HSAs) in healthcare financing.
- Financing strategies for addressing mental health and addiction treatment.
- The economics of healthcare quality improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing the financial impact of healthcare policy reforms.
- The role of healthcare finance in supporting global health initiatives.
- Financial challenges and solutions in managing healthcare costs for chronic diseases.
Our experts have presented the best research topics in finance and healthcare for you. Students may choose the one that suits their abilities.
Business Finance Research Topics
Explore the full potential of business finance by choosing a topic for research from our carefully picked list. Here you go:
- Application of trade finance: its importance for the business sector.
- Business Modernization: Roles of Trade Finance in Business Modernization.
- Feasibility of the Implementation of a quinoa processing plant for export in the company
- Validation of the theory of return on investment in the commercial management of logistics companies
- Financial consulting unit for the implementation of information systems
- Internal control financial system
- Proposal to improve the works trust supervision process in a technical-financial consulting company
- Short-term financial planning and profitability case: Pacific Savings and Credit Cooperative
- Business plan for the launch of a financial products
- Strengthening the strategy toward value creation
- Impact of operational risk management on regulatory capital and the global capital ratio of microfinance entities
- The discounted cash flow and the real options method in the valuation of a company in the mass consumption sector
- Estimation of financial solvency to assess the risk of bankruptcy
- Participation associations are an effective tool for seeking financing
- Analysis and design of a process architecture for a small mining
- Analysis of the ROI in the commercial management of department stores
- Analysis of the evolution of the value of the industrial sector through the model of the net present value of growth options
- The impact of capital budgeting techniques on investment decisions.
- Financial risk management strategies in multinational corporations.
- The role of financial derivatives in hedging against market volatility.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of corporate governance mechanisms in mitigating agency problems.
- Financial implications of mergers and acquisitions on shareholder value.
- The relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance.
- The impact of corporate taxation on firm profitability and investment decisions.
Our finance topics for research business and marketing are handpicked by our experts and it allows you to bypass the lengthy processes.
International Financial Research Paper Topics
Uncover the complexities of global finance with these great research topics.
- Interaction of the USA financial system with international financial markets
- Repercussions on economic theory and policy
- The financial crisis of 2008-2011. Causes, spread, and consequences
- Effects of external shocks on the United States economy
- The economic problems in the nineties
- The debt crisis and emerging markets
- The Big Short Crises: Causes and Impact
- Crypto-currency crashes
- Exchange collapses and balance of payments crises
- First, second, and third-generation economic crisis models
- Financial crises in emerging countries
- Financial deregulation and capital flows.
- Long-term evolution, Relationship with the exchange rate regime.
- Relationship between financial flows and FDI, short and long-term.
- Push and pull factors and determinants of capital flows
- External financial markets. Eurocurrencies and Euromarkets
- The North American market
- Oil market and independency with international financial affairs
- The forward exchange markets
- Taxonomy and operation of international financial markets
- Models of external restriction and growth
- Real exchange rate and growth.
- Exchange policy in developing countries.
- Real effects of exchange rate policy.
- Currency substitution and dollarization
- Relationship between the euro and the dollar
- SME: credibility and external commitment policies as a form of stabilization
- Consequences of global monetary conditions on international prices
- Economic integration and financial integration in Europe
- The role of international reserves in the different stages of the international monetary system
- Evolution from the European Monetary System (EMS) to the single currency
- Analysis of costs and benefits
- International macroeconomic cycles and their transmission.
- Economic interdependence and coordination of monetary and exchange policies
- The strategic approach and the theory of games in the global economy
- International liquidity generation mechanisms
- The international monetary system
- The flotation bands. Theory and evidence.
- Crawling peg. Theory and evidence.
- Exchange rate administered. Theory and evidence.
- Inflation Targeting. Theory and evidence.
- Volatility and exchange rate regime
- Stabilization plans based on the exchange rate
- Costs and benefits of macroeconomic efficiency and macroeconomic flexibility
- Effects of fiscal and monetary policy.
- Nominal volatility and absolute volatility.
- The efficiency of the asset market and the premium for risk: Different ways to cover risks
Personal Financial Topics for Research
Check out our list of hand-picked personal finance topics:
- Paying debts, as well as savings and investment
- The balance between the present and the future
- How to improve personal finances
- Create a spending plan
- Salary, unemployment benefit, pension.
- Personal finance applications for mobile
- Net profit on your investments
- Plan a reduction of expenses
- Personal finance books
- Investing in Stock Exchange
- Investment in Cryptocurrencies
- Research interest rates on loans, credit cards, and similar investment instruments.
- SMEs and businesses
- Discussing the Importance of Financial protection
- Creation of capital and assets
- Financial instruments – What Do We Need to Know About Them?
- Inflation and loss of purchasing power
- Evaluation of possible saving methods with a limited budget.
- The effect of rising interest rates and inflation on personal finance.
- Define your financial goals and create a budget
- The US banks that no longer want more money from their customers
- GameStop: Amateur Investors Taking on Wall Street
Hopefully, this blog post has allowed you to explore the different aspects of finance. So get creative and choose a topic that speaks to you. From corporate finance to personal finance, these carefully curated lists have all you need. Still, if you need help choosing a topic or performing research, don’t hesitate to count on our writers .
Calculate Your Order Price
Connections with Writers and support
Privacy and Confidentiality Guarantee
Average Quality Score
How Do You Use Checks? And Do They Work Well for You?
Banks are worried about check fraud and are trying to discourage the use of paper checks. But nevertheless, they persist.
By Ron Lieber and Tara Siegel Bernard
For Stephanie Land, College Was the School of Hard Knocks
In her second memoir, the author of “Maid” recounts the struggle of getting educated in America below the poverty line.
By Nelson Lichtenstein
Why Banks Are Suddenly Closing Down Customer Accounts
Surprised individuals and small-business owners can’t pay rent or make payroll, and no one ever explains what they did wrong.
Mint, One of the First Budgeting Apps, Is Shutting Down
Intuit, which acquired Mint in 2009, is encouraging users to switch to Credit Karma, its money management and credit score service.
By Jenny Gross
Open Enrollment Begins for Affordable Care Act Health Plans
Pandemic-era help with the monthly insurance premium costs continues through 2025.
By Ann Carrns
Writing ‘Maid’ Pulled Stephanie Land Out of Poverty. She’s Fine Now, Right?
Despite writing a best seller that became a hit Netflix series, Ms. Land says she still worries about her job security.
By Ron Lieber
The Bond Market, a Sleeping Giant, Awakes
Soaring interest rates have the power to alter the direction of the economy and command the attention of Washington, our columnist says.
By Jeff Sommer
TransUnion Failed to Quickly Place or Remove Freezes on Credit Reports
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau accused the credit bureau, one of three major credit reporting agencies, of “lying to consumers.”
To Star at the Venice Biennale, Artists Need Patrons’ Deep Pockets
Jeffrey Gibson, the Indigenous artist representing the United States in April, must rely on patchwork private support. The promise of government sponsorship has not kept pace with rising costs.
By Zachary Small
Philadelphia Orchestra and Musicians Reach Contract Deal
The agreement, which includes salary increases of nearly 16 percent over three years, ends months of tense negotiations.
By Javier C. Hernández
Financial Management Research Paper Topics
Financial management research paper topics have emerged as an essential part of contemporary education in business and economics. As financial management continues to evolve with global economic changes, the need for research and analysis in this area grows. This article provides a comprehensive guide for students who study management and are assigned to write research papers on various aspects of financial management. From understanding the diverse topics to learning how to write an impactful research paper, this page offers valuable insights. Additionally, it introduces iResearchNet’s writing services, specifically tailored to assist students in achieving academic excellence. The content is structured to guide students through topic selection, writing, and leveraging professional services to meet their academic goals. Whether a novice or an advanced student of financial management, this resource offers a multifaceted perspective on the vast and dynamic field of financial management research.
100 Financial Management Research Paper Topics
The field of financial management offers a vast array of research paper topics. This complex discipline touches every aspect of business operations, influencing strategic planning, decision-making, and organizational growth. Below, you will find a comprehensive list of financial management research paper topics, divided into 10 categories. Each category offers 10 unique topics that cater to various interests within financial management. These topics have been carefully selected to reflect the richness and diversity of the subject.
Academic Writing, Editing, Proofreading, And Problem Solving Services
Get 10% off with fall23 discount code, financial planning and control.
- The Role of Budgeting in Financial Planning
- Strategic Financial Management in SMEs
- The Impact of Working Capital Management on Profitability
- Ethical Considerations in Financial Planning
- Risk Management in Financial Planning
- Cost Control Techniques in Manufacturing
- Financial Decision-making Processes in Non-profit Organizations
- The Impact of Inflation on Financial Planning
- International Financial Planning Strategies
- The Relationship between Corporate Governance and Financial Planning
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- The Efficient Market Hypothesis: A Critical Analysis
- The Role of Behavioral Finance in Investment Decisions
- Modern Portfolio Theory and Its Limitations
- Risk and Return Analysis in Emerging Markets
- Socially Responsible Investment Strategies
- The Impact of Political Instability on Investment Decisions
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs): An In-depth Study
- Impact of Technology on Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs: A Comparative Study
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Investment Management
- Capital Structure Decisions in Startups
- The Role of Dividends in Corporate Financial Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Strategic Financial Analysis
- Corporate Financing in Developing Economies
- An Analysis of Venture Capital Financing
- The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Financial Performance
- The Role of Financial Management in Business Turnaround Strategies
- Debt Financing vs. Equity Financing: A Comparative Analysis
- Corporate Financial Risk Management Strategies
- Financing Innovation: Challenges and Opportunities
International Financial Management
- Exchange Rate Dynamics and International Financial Decisions
- The Role of International Financial Institutions in Economic Development
- Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Globalization and Its Impact on Financial Management
- International Tax Planning Strategies
- Challenges in Managing International Financial Risk
- Currency Risk Management in Multinational Corporations
- International Capital Budgeting Decisions
- The Impact of Cultural Differences on International Financial Management
- Foreign Direct Investment Strategies and Financial Management
Financial Markets and Institutions
- The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability
- The Evolution of Microfinance Institutions
- The Impact of Regulation on Banking Operations
- An Analysis of Stock Market Efficiency
- Financial Derivatives and Risk Management
- The Role of Technology in Financial Services
- A Study of Financial Crises and Regulatory Responses
- Peer-to-Peer Lending Platforms: A New Paradigm
- The Role of Credit Rating Agencies in Financial Markets
- The Future of Cryptocurrency in the Financial Landscape
Personal Finance Management
- Financial Literacy and Personal Investment Decisions
- The Role of Technology in Personal Finance Management
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Impact of Consumer Behavior on Personal Financial Decisions
- Personal Finance Management in the Gig Economy
- A Study of Personal Bankruptcy Trends
- Credit Card Management Strategies for Individuals
- The Effect of Education on Personal Financial Management
- The Role of Financial Counseling in Personal Finance
- Estate Planning: A Comprehensive Analysis
- Enterprise Risk Management: A Strategic Approach
- The Role of Insurance in Financial Risk Management
- Financial Innovations in Risk Management
- A Study of Credit Risk Management in Banks
- Risk Management Strategies in Supply Chain Finance
- Cyber Risk Management in Financial Institutions
- The Impact of Climate Change on Financial Risks
- A Study of Operational Risk Management in the Healthcare Sector
- Behavioral Aspects of Risk Management
- Crisis Management and Financial Stability
Financial Technology (FinTech)
- The Rise of Blockchain Technology in Finance
- The Impact of FinTech on Traditional Banking
- Regulatory Challenges in the Age of FinTech
- Financial Inclusion through FinTech Innovation
- Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services
- The Future of Cryptocurrencies: Opportunities and Risks
- A Study of Peer-to-Peer Lending Platforms
- FinTech and Consumer Privacy: Ethical Considerations
- Mobile Banking: An Evolutionary Study
- The Role of Big Data Analytics in Financial Decision Making
Ethics and Sustainability in Finance
- Ethical Investing: Trends and Challenges
- Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting in Finance
- Sustainable Finance in Emerging Economies
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Criteria in Investment
- The Impact of Business Ethics on Financial Performance
- The Role of Sustainability in Corporate Financial Strategy
- Green Bonds and Financing Sustainable Development
- Social Impact Investing: Opportunities and Challenges
- A Study of Gender Equality in Financial Institutions
- Financial Strategies for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
Accounting and Finance
- Forensic Accounting: Techniques and Case Studies
- The Role of Management Accounting in Financial Decision-making
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Adoption
- The Impact of Taxation on Financial Management
- Accounting Information Systems: An In-depth Analysis
- The Role of Auditing in Corporate Governance
- Accounting Ethics: A Study of Professional Conduct
- Environmental Accounting and Sustainable Development
- The Effect of Automation on Accounting Practices
- A Comparative Study of GAAP and IFRS
The extensive list above offers a broad spectrum of financial management research paper topics. They cater to different academic levels and areas of interest, providing a wealth of opportunities for students to explore the multi-dimensional world of financial management. The selection of these topics can lead to exciting discoveries and insights, pushing the boundaries of existing knowledge in the field. Whether it’s understanding the intricate dynamics of global finance or delving into the ethical considerations in investment decisions, these topics serve as starting points for thought-provoking research that can shape future practices in financial management. By choosing a topic from this comprehensive list, students embark on a journey of intellectual exploration that can contribute to both academic success and the broader understanding of financial management in the modern world.
Financial Management and the Range of Research Paper Topics
Financial management is a multifaceted discipline that stands at the intersection of economics, business administration, and finance. It governs the planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of financial activities within an organization or individual framework. In an ever-changing global economy, the importance of financial management cannot be overstated. It empowers organizations and individuals to make informed decisions, manage risks, and achieve financial stability and growth. This article delves into the vast domain of financial management and explores the wide array of research paper topics it offers.
A. Definition and Core Concepts of Financial Management
Financial management refers to the efficient and effective management of money to achieve specific objectives. It involves processes and tasks such as budgeting, forecasting, investment analysis, risk management, and financial reporting. The primary goals are to maximize shareholder value, ensure liquidity, and maintain solvency.
- Budgeting and Forecasting : These processes involve planning and estimating future financial needs and outcomes. They guide decision-making and help in aligning resources with organizational goals.
- Investment Analysis : This includes evaluating investment opportunities and determining the most profitable and sustainable investments.
- Risk Management : This aspect focuses on identifying, evaluating, and mitigating financial risks, including market risk, credit risk, and operational risk.
- Financial Reporting : This entails the preparation and presentation of financial statements that accurately reflect the financial position of an organization.
B. Importance of Financial Management
- Ensuring Financial Stability : Effective financial management helps in maintaining the financial health of an organization or individual by ensuring a balance between income and expenditure.
- Optimizing Resources : It enables the optimal utilization of resources by aligning them with short-term and long-term goals.
- Strategic Planning : Financial management plays a key role in strategic planning by providing insights into financial capabilities and constraints.
- Enhancing Profitability : By making informed investment and operational decisions, financial management enhances the profitability of an organization.
C. Modern Trends and Challenges in Financial Management
The evolution of technology, globalization, regulatory changes, and societal expectations have shaped modern financial management. Some noteworthy trends and challenges include:
- Financial Technology (FinTech) : The integration of technology into financial services has revolutionized banking, investing, and risk management.
- Globalization : The interconnectedness of global markets presents both opportunities and challenges in managing international financial operations.
- Sustainability and Ethics : The growing focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria has led to ethical investing and sustainable finance.
- Regulatory Compliance : Navigating the complex regulatory landscape is a challenge that requires constant adaptation and vigilance.
D. Range of Research Paper Topics in Financial Management
The vastness of financial management offers a rich source of research paper topics. From exploring the intricacies of investment analysis to understanding the ethical dimensions of finance, the possibilities are endless. The following are some broad categories:
- Corporate Finance : Topics related to capital structure, mergers and acquisitions, dividend policies, and more.
- Investment and Portfolio Management : Including research on investment strategies, portfolio optimization, risk and return analysis, etc.
- International Financial Management : This encompasses studies on exchange rate dynamics, global financial strategies, cross-border investments, etc.
- Risk Management : Topics include various risk management techniques, insurance, financial innovations in risk management, etc.
- Personal Finance Management : This field covers financial planning for individuals, retirement strategies, credit management, etc.
- Financial Technology : Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, mobile banking, and more fall under this innovative domain.
- Ethics and Sustainability in Finance : Research in this area may focus on ethical investing, corporate social responsibility, green financing, etc.
Financial management is an expansive and dynamic field that intertwines various elements of finance, economics, and business administration. Its importance in today’s world is immense, given the complexities of the global financial system. The array of research paper topics that this subject offers is indicative of its diversity and depth.
From traditional concepts like budgeting and investment analysis to modern phenomena like FinTech and sustainability, the world of financial management continues to evolve. It invites scholars, practitioners, and students to explore, question, and contribute to its understanding.
The range of research paper topics in financial management offers avenues for academic inquiry and practical application. Whether it’s investigating the effects of globalization on financial strategies or exploring personal finance management in the gig economy, there’s a topic to spark curiosity and inspire research. These research endeavors not only enrich academic literature but also play a crucial role in shaping the future of financial management. In a rapidly changing world, continuous exploration and learning in this field are essential to remain relevant, innovative, and responsible.
How to Choose Financial Management Research Paper Topics
Choosing the right research paper topic in the field of financial management is a critical step in the research process. The chosen topic can shape the direction, depth, and impact of the research. Given the wide array of subfields within financial management, selecting a suitable topic can be both exciting and challenging. Here’s a comprehensive guide to assist you in choosing the ideal financial management research paper topic.
1. Understand Your Interest and Strengths
- Assess Your Interests : Consider what aspects of financial management intrigue you the most. Your enthusiasm for a subject can greatly enhance the research process.
- Identify Your Strengths : Understanding where your skills and knowledge lie can guide you towards a topic that you can explore competently.
- Connect with Real-world Issues : Relating your interests to current industry challenges or trends can make your research more relevant and engaging.
2. Consider the Scope and Depth
- Define the Scope : A clear understanding of the scope helps in keeping the research focused. Too broad a topic can make the research vague, while too narrow may limit your exploration.
- Determine the Depth : Decide how deep you want to delve into the topic. Some subjects may require extensive quantitative analysis, while others may be more theoretical.
3. Examine Academic and Industry Relevance
- Align with Academic Requirements : Ensure that the topic aligns with your course objectives and academic requirements.
- Analyze Industry Needs : Consider how your research could contribute to the industry or address specific financial management challenges.
4. Evaluate Available Resources and Data
- Assess Data Accessibility : Ensure that you can access the necessary data and information to conduct your research.
- Consider Resource Limitations : Be mindful of the time, financial, and technological resources that you’ll need to complete your research.
5. Review Existing Literature
- Analyze Previous Research : Review related literature to identify gaps, controversies, or emerging trends that you can explore.
- Avoid Duplication : Ensure that your chosen topic is unique and not merely a repetition of existing studies.
6. Consult with Experts and Peers
- Seek Guidance from Faculty : Consulting with faculty or mentors can provide valuable insights and direction.
- Collaborate with Peers : Discussions with classmates or colleagues can help in refining ideas and getting diverse perspectives.
7. Consider Ethical Implications
- Evaluate Ethical Considerations : Ensure that your research complies with ethical guidelines, especially if it involves human subjects or sensitive data.
- Reflect on Social Impact : Consider how your research might influence society, policy, or industry standards.
8. Test the Feasibility
- Conduct a Preliminary Study : A small-scale preliminary study or analysis can help in gauging the feasibility of the research.
- Set Realistic Goals : Ensure that your research objectives are achievable within the constraints of time, resources, and expertise.
9. Align with Career Goals
- Consider Future Applications : Think about how this research might align with your career goals or professional development.
- Build on Past Experience : Leveraging your past experiences or projects can lend depth and continuity to your research.
10. Stay Flexible and Adaptable
- Be Open to Change : Research is often an iterative process; being flexible allows for adaptation as new insights or challenges emerge.
- Maintain a Balanced Perspective : While focusing on your chosen topic, keep an open mind to interrelated areas that might enrich your research.
Choosing the right financial management research paper topic is a nuanced process that requires careful consideration of various factors. From understanding personal interests and academic needs to evaluating resources, ethics, and feasibility, each aspect plays a significant role in shaping the research journey.
By following this comprehensive guide, students can navigate the complexities of selecting a suitable research paper topic in financial management. The ultimate goal is to find a topic that resonates with one’s interests, aligns with academic and professional objectives, and contributes meaningfully to the field of financial management. Whether delving into the dynamics of risk management or exploring the impact of FinTech innovations, the chosen topic should be a catalyst for inquiry, creativity, and growth.
How to Write a Financial Management Research Paper
Writing a research paper on financial management is a rigorous process that demands a thorough understanding of financial concepts, analytical skills, and adherence to academic standards. From selecting the right topic to presenting the final piece, each step must be methodically planned and executed. This section provides a comprehensive guide to help students craft an impactful financial management research paper.
1. Understand the Assignment
- Read the Guidelines : Begin by understanding the specific requirements of the assignment, including formatting, length, deadlines, and the expected structure.
- Clarify Doubts : If any aspect of the assignment is unclear, seek clarification from your instructor or mentor to avoid mistakes.
2. Choose a Strong Topic
- Identify Your Interest : Select a topic that interests you, aligns with your strengths, and meets academic and industry relevance. Refer to the previous section for detailed guidelines on choosing a topic.
3. Conduct Extensive Research
- Explore Varied Sources : Use academic journals, textbooks, online databases, and industry reports to gather diverse perspectives and evidence.
- Evaluate the Credibility : Ensure that the sources are credible, relevant, and up-to-date.
- Organize Your Findings : Maintain well-organized notes, including source citations, to facilitate smooth writing later.
4. Develop a Thesis Statement
- Define Your Focus : Craft a clear and concise thesis statement that outlines the central argument or purpose of your research.
- Align with the Evidence : Ensure that your thesis is well-supported by the evidence you have gathered.
5. Create an Outline
- Structure Your Paper : Plan the structure of your paper, including the introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Organize Ideas : Arrange your ideas, arguments, and evidence logically within the outline.
6. Write a Compelling Introduction
- Introduce the Topic : Provide background information and context to the reader.
- Present the Thesis : Clearly state your thesis to guide the reader through your research.
- Engage the Reader : Use compelling language to create interest in your study.
7. Develop the Body of the Paper
- Present Your Arguments : Use clear and concise paragraphs to present each main idea or argument.
- Support with Evidence : Include relevant data, charts, graphs, or quotations to support your claims.
- Use Subheadings : Subheadings can help in organizing the content and making it more reader-friendly.
8. Include Financial Analysis
- Apply Financial Models : Use relevant financial models, theories, or frameworks that pertain to your topic.
- Perform Quantitative Analysis : Utilize statistical tools, if necessary, to analyze financial data.
- Interpret the Results : Ensure that you not only present the numbers but also interpret what they mean in the context of your research.
9. Write a Thoughtful Conclusion
- Summarize Key Points : Recap the main arguments and findings of your paper.
- Restate the Thesis : Reiterate your thesis in light of the evidence presented.
- Provide Insights : Offer insights, implications, or recommendations based on your research.
10. Revise and Edit
- Review for Clarity : Read through the paper to ensure that the ideas flow logically and the arguments are well-articulated.
- Check for Errors : Look for grammatical, spelling, and formatting errors.
- Seek Feedback : Consider getting feedback from peers, tutors, or mentors to enhance the quality of your paper.
11. Follow Formatting Guidelines
- Adhere to Citation Style : Follow the required citation style (APA, MLA, etc.) consistently throughout the paper.
- Include a Bibliography : List all the references used in the research in a properly formatted bibliography.
- Add Appendices if Needed : Include any supplementary material like data sets or additional calculations in the appendices.
Writing a financial management research paper is a complex task that demands meticulous planning, diligent research, critical analysis, and clear communication. By adhering to these detailed guidelines, students can craft a research paper that not only meets academic standards but also contributes to the understanding of intricate financial management concepts.
Whether exploring investment strategies, corporate finance, or financial risk management, a well-crafted research paper showcases one’s analytical capabilities, comprehension of financial principles, and the ability to apply theoretical knowledge to real-world scenarios. It is an invaluable exercise in intellectual exploration and professional development within the realm of financial management.
iResearchNet Writing Services
For custom financial management research paper.
For students who are striving to excel in their academic journey, but are grappling with the challenges of creating a robust financial management research paper, iResearchNet comes to the rescue. With an array of quality writing services tailored to suit your unique needs, we are here to help you achieve your academic goals. Here’s an overview of our unique offerings, aimed at providing you the best in custom financial management research paper writing.
- Expert Degree-Holding Writers : Our team comprises handpicked writers, each holding degrees in finance or related fields. They come with a wealth of experience in academic writing, industry exposure, and a deep understanding of financial management concepts. They have the expertise to delve into complex topics and transform them into comprehensive, high-quality research papers.
- Custom Written Works : At iResearchNet, we believe every assignment is unique. We offer bespoke services, writing each paper from scratch, ensuring it matches your specific requirements and academic level. Our writers create well-structured, argumentative, and analytically sound papers that reflect original thinking.
- In-Depth Research : We recognize the importance of thorough research in crafting a superior financial management paper. Our writers dive deep into a variety of resources, extracting relevant information, data, and insights to ensure that your paper is rich in content, evidential support, and critical analysis.
- Custom Formatting : We adhere to the formatting style of your choice – APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, or Harvard. Our writers are adept at applying these styles to your paper, ensuring that every citation, reference, and the general layout complies with the required academic standards.
- Top Quality : Our commitment to quality is uncompromising. Each paper goes through a rigorous quality check, ensuring clarity of thought, precision of language, validity of arguments, and the overall coherence of the paper.
- Customized Solutions : We recognize that each student has unique needs. Our writers engage in a collaborative process with you to understand your academic objectives, style preferences, and specific requirements to provide a custom solution that best fits your needs.
- Flexible Pricing : We offer our premium services at competitive prices. We believe that every student deserves access to quality writing services, and our flexible pricing system ensures our services are affordable.
- Short Deadlines : Faced with a tight deadline? No worries. We can handle urgent orders, with turnaround times as short as three hours for certain assignments, without compromising on quality.
- Timely Delivery : We respect your timelines and are committed to delivering your paper well within your specified deadline, giving you ample time for review and revisions, if needed.
- 24/7 Support : Our dedicated customer service team is available around the clock to answer your queries, resolve any issues, and provide updates on your order status.
- Absolute Privacy : We have stringent privacy policies in place to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and order details. We guarantee that your data will never be shared with third parties.
- Easy Order Tracking : Our user-friendly online platform enables you to easily track your order’s progress, communicate with the writer, and manage all aspects of your order conveniently.
- Money Back Guarantee : Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, we offer a money-back guarantee, assuring you that your investment is safe with us.
With iResearchNet, you can rest assured that your financial management research paper is in capable hands. We understand the challenges that come with academic writing and strive to offer a comprehensive, stress-free solution that caters to your specific needs. Our core values of quality, integrity, and customer satisfaction drive us to deliver top-tier services that elevate your academic journey.
Leave the daunting task of research and writing to us, and focus on what truly matters – learning, understanding, and applying financial management concepts. So, reach out today, and let us help you turn your academic challenges into opportunities for growth and success!
Unlock Your Potential with iResearchNet – Your Partner in Academic Success!
Are you ready to take your financial management research paper to the next level? The journey to academic excellence is filled with challenges, but you don’t have to face them alone. With iResearchNet’s team of highly qualified writers and industry experts, we’ve got your back!
1. Embrace Quality and Excellence: We are not just offering a service; we are offering a partnership in your academic success. Our carefully crafted research papers are more than mere assignments; they are learning tools, meticulously designed to help you understand and excel in financial management.
2. Save Time, Learn More: By trusting us with your research paper, you free yourself to focus on understanding core financial management concepts, preparing for exams, or engaging in other valuable educational pursuits. Let us handle the intricate details of research and writing.
3. Invest in Your Future: This is more than just another paper; it’s a step towards your future career in finance. Our expertly crafted custom papers can be your gateway to deeper insights and better grades.
Why Wait? Let’s Get Started!
The clock is ticking, and your deadline is fast approaching. Our expert writers are standing by, ready to transform your requirements into a masterpiece of academic writing. With iResearchNet, you are not just buying a paper; you are investing in knowledge, quality, and your future success.
Take action today. Click the link below, fill in the details, and start your journey towards academic excellence with iResearchNet. Experience the difference that professionalism, quality, and personalized service can make in your academic life.
Order Now – Let iResearchNet Guide You to Success!
Order high quality custom paper.
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in Finance
- Research Topics
Large Language Models and Generative AI in Financial Services
Total Views and Downloads
About this Research Topic
The acceleration of deep learning ignited the big bang of artificial intelligence research. This sparked the ‘iPhone moment’ for AI: ChatGPT, a large language model powered by a supercomputer, that reached 100 million users in just two months. Its remarkable capabilities have captured the world’s imagination. Generative AI is a new computing platform, comparable to the impact of the PC, internet, and mobile cloud. Accelerated computing and AI have fully integrated and arrived. Generative AI systems have far-reaching uses, such as for financial services. It will certainly be used to create better applications, like chatbots, to improve customer service, but the true power will come from its ability to ingest a wide variety of unstructured data and synthesize answers to natural language queries. GenAI is a smart language-powered interface to complex data, and other analytical and AI capabilities. Everyone can be a researcher, knowledge worker, or coder. Urgency in its implementation is crucial due to the transformative, disruptive power and potential of these technologies. But what are the specific opportunities and risks of generative AI for financial centers and services? What are the latest implications, trends, strategies and challenges? In this Research Topic, we call on papers for the following topics: • Which use cases in FSI will be addressed by GenAI and what will the impact be? How will this change financial services, financial markets, and financial centers? How will different segments of FSI, like banking, insurance, and investments adopt it? • How will sustainable finance, ESG, and climate risk, be addressed using GenAI and foundation models? • Which other foundation models will we see in FSI besides natural language, for example, foundation models built on payment data or geospatial data? • How will LLMs and GenAI be implemented, customized and how will adoption, flexibility, agility, and model performance be increased and how will cost, efficiency, and latency be decreased? • Will we see more models in the cloud or rather in hybrid, on-prem set-ups? Which role will customization play? What will the optimal infrastructure, platforms, stacks, data processing technology and MLOps platforms look like? • How will Trustworthiness, Security, Safety, Guardrails, Explainability and AI Governance be addressed? What will regulatory sandboxes look like? How will automated GenAI assessments and certification processes be established? • How will large models be supervised and monitored? How will financial supervisors, regulators and central banks leverage those technologies for themselves and how will they monitor/supervise FSI activities? • What will Avatars and Digital Assistants look like that are powered by LLMs? • How will talents and startups develop and how will job profiles change? Jochen Papenbrock is employed by NVDIA and Imed Zoutini is employed by Google. All other Topic Editors declare no competing interests with regard to the Research Topic subject.
Keywords : Large Language Models, ChatGPT, Generative AI, financial service industry, FSI
Important Note : All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.
Topic coordinators, submission deadlines, participating journals.
Manuscripts can be submitted to this Research Topic via the following journals:
No records found
total views article views downloads topic views
Top referring sites, about frontiers research topics.
With their unique mixes of varied contributions from Original Research to Review Articles, Research Topics unify the most influential researchers, the latest key findings and historical advances in a hot research area! Find out more on how to host your own Frontiers Research Topic or contribute to one as an author.
- SUGGESTED TOPICS
- The Magazine
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Teams
- Work-life Balance
- The Big Idea
- Data & Visuals
- Reading Lists
- Case Selections
- HBR Learning
- Topic Feeds
- Account Settings
- Email Preferences
What the Next Generation of Project Management Will Look Like
- Rachel Longhurst
- Woojin Choi
Research identifies 10 skills that will have a disproportionate impact on performance.
Traditional project management skills, such as project governance or project management methodology, aren’t sufficient to meet changing organizational needs. Gartner recently surveyed 373 project management leaders to identify the “next generation” skills — from organizational awareness to financial acumen — that have a disproportionate impact on performance. They also identified three future-focused project manager roles: the teacher, the fixer, and the orchestrator — all of which highlight the uniquely human aspects of project management that go beyond performing discrete, repetitive tasks.
The future of the project manager role has been hotly debated as a number of trends shift organizational dynamics:
- RL Rachel Longhurst is a director within the Gartner IT Leaders and Tech Professionals research practice advising clients on strategic portfolio management, including project and portfolio management and application portfolio management.
- WC Woojin Choi is a senior principal within the Gartner IT Leaders and Tech Professionals research practice advising clients on strategic portfolio management.
27 Fun Finance Project Ideas & Topics [For Freshers & Experienced]
One of the best ways to increase your knowledge on a subject is to put it to a practical test. This is why working on real-world finance topics for presentation is an excellent means to hone your skills. If you’re a finance student looking for finance projects to work on , then look no further because we’ve listed 27 finance projects to inspire you to take a hands-on approach! Check out our free courses to get an edge over the competition.
We have added remarks on certain projects to explain their premises and benefits. You can pick a top 10 finance topics depending on your interests and expertise.
What is Finance?
Finance is a diverse field that includes the management of money, assets, along with investments. However, it revolves around allocating and utilizing resources to achieve specific financial goals. Finance can be broadly categorized into three main areas: personal, corporate, and public finance.
1. Personal Finance
This branch deals with individual financial management. It contains budgeting, saving, investing, planning for retirement, and many more things. On top of that, it also aims to help individuals make informed decisions to secure their financial well-being.
2. Corporate Finance
Corporate finance focuses on financial decisions within organizations. It includes assessing various investment opportunities, raising capital, managing financial risks, and optimizing the allocation of resources to maximize shareholder value. Moreover, corporate finance is important for businesses of all sizes.
3. Public Finance
Public finance pertains to the financial mol ding, and debt management. Public finance is critical in supporting essential public services and economic stability.
What is The Importance of Finance?
Here are several key reasons why finance is critically important:
1. Resource Allocation
Finance is instrumental in allocating resources efficiently. It helps individuals, businesses, and governments decide where to invest money and how to distribute limited resources. This allocation drives economic growth by channeling funds toward productive activities and innovations.
2. Investment and Economic Growth
Finance fuels investment in new businesses, technologies, and infrastructure. However, this type of investments produces jobs, boost productivity, along with overall economic growth. On top of that, it also allows entrepreneurs and businesses to turn their ideas into reality, contributing to innovation and progress.
3. Risk Management
Finance provides tools and mechanisms for managing various types of financial risk. This includes insurance, hedging, and diversification of investments. Effective risk management stabilizes financial markets and allows businesses to operate in uncertain environments confidently.
4. Wealth Creation
Investments in stocks, bonds, real estate, and other assets, finance enables individuals to build wealth with the passing of time. Moreover, it helps people plan for retirement, fund education, and achieve financial goals. Wealth creation, in turn, reduces income inequality and fosters economic stability.
5. Liquidity and Capital Flows
Finance facilitates the efficient circulation of capital within the economy. It ensures that funds are available when it is required, whether for daily transactions, short-term needs, or long-term investments. Liquid financial markets provide stability and confidence in economic systems.
6. Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Finance plays an important role in nurturing innovation and entrepreneurship. It offers startups with the capital needed to develop new products and services. Venture capital, angel investors, and crowdfunding platforms are all financial mechanisms that support innovation.
7. Government Functioning
Public finance is essential for governments to carry out their functions. Taxes, public spending, and debt management are critical components of government finance. Effective public finance ensures the provision of essential services such as healthcare, education, and infrastructure.
8. Global Trade and Investment
Finance facilitates international trade and investment. It allows companies to expand their operations globally, promoting economic interdependence and international cooperation. Foreign exchange markets and international finance instruments are crucial in this regard.
9. Financial Inclusion
Access to finance is vital for social and economic inclusion. It empowers individuals and businesses to participate in the formal economy, access credit, and build financial stability. Financial inclusion reduces poverty and enhances overall well-being.
10. Transparency and Accountability
Finance boost transparency and accountability in public and private sectors. Financial reporting and auditing standards ensure that stakeholders can assess organizations’ financial health and integrity, fostering trust and confidence.
Interesting Finance Project Ideas
Here are some of the most interesting and helpful finance related project ideas you can use:
1. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance – The Importance of a Strong Brand Image
Remarks – Branding can have a huge impact on a company’s success. Understanding how you create a brand and promote it is vital for the growth and marketing of a business. This finance topics for presentation will help you study the same.
The sub-topics could include-
- ICICI’s current brand image
- What makes ICICI different from other brands.
- How ICICI changed the banking culture for good.
- Strategies to create a brand image.
- Employee and Customer Satisfaction
- Case Study between the ICICI and its competitor showing the above parameters.
All of this should make the project stronger backed by facts and statistics.
You can also consider doing our Management Essentials Bootcamp if you are interested.
2. What are Non-Performing Assets and How to Deal With Them
Remarks – Non-performing assets put banks at serious financial risk. It is a loan or advance for which the interest or principal payment is overdue. And there aren’t many solutions to this problem. You’ll get to explore all the aspects of this issue.
This is among the best finance project topics for you if you’re interested in the banking sector .
The sub-topics could include-
- How does NPA impact the lending culture of banks?
- Impact of NPAs on the banks.
- Comparative study between banks having less and high NPAs.
Learn Online MBA Programs from the World’s top Universities. Earn Masters, Executive PGP, or Advanced Certificate Programs to fast-track your career.
3. Evaluating Portfolio and Making Investment Decisions
This finance topics for presentation will help you understand what a portfolio is and how you should work with it. You’ll study the different strategies for growing a portfolio, making it a great project for those who want to get into portfolio management. It is a great finance research topic for those who want to get into portfolio management.
The sub-topics could include:
- What is a portfolio?
- How to approach the study of portfolios?
- How to assess the difference between a good and bad portfolio?
- What makes a good portfolio?
- What makes a bad portfolio?
- Possible investment options basis the portfolio evaluation.
4. Studying the Home Loans Indian Banks Offer
Remarks – Indian Banking Sector is very unique and dynamic. This project will help you study its effect on the Indian housing sector through its offered loans and how these loans differ from other lending instruments.
This project will study the effect of the Indian Banking Sector on the Indian housing sector. A house is an appreciating asset and it is one of the highest sectors where lending happens in the country.
- What is a home loan?
- What are other different kinds of loans?
- How is a home loan different from other types of loans.
- What are the interest rates for different banks?
- How to choose the right to procure a loan.
Featured Program for you: Business Analytics Certification Programme
5. Mutual Funds – What are They and Their Future
Remarks- Mutual funds are becoming more and more popular every day and if you’re interested in them, this is among the best finance topics for you. Mutual funds are getting attention with each passing day. If they interest you then this is going to be a relatable finance research topic for you. A mutual fund refers to an open-end investment fund managed by a dedicated fund manager.
It pools money from many clients including individuals and companies. This is one of the best finance project topics.
- What are mutual funds?
- What are different types of mutual funds?
- Who are the different providers of mutual funds?
- How to choose among different types of mutual funds?
Explore our Popular MBA Courses
6. a study on mergers and acquisitions in the indian banking sector.
Remarks – Indian banking sector has seen plenty of mergers and acquisitions. You’ll discover the different M&As that have taken place in this field while doing this project. This project is suitable for students who want to pursue a career in banking .
- What are mergers and acquisitions
- Why M&As happen?
- Case studies showing the impact of mergers and acquisitions in the past 10 years for at least six companies both globally and nationally.
- How mergers and acquisitions dictate the purchasing style of consumers.
7. The Effect of Different Leadership Styles
Remarks – Leadership is among the most valuable aspects of management. In this project, you’ll study how different leadership styles impact the operations of a company and its revenue. While working on this finance project you will learn about different styles of leadership such as; autocratic, coaching, authoritative, etc.
- What is leadership and why it is important?
- What are different styles of leadership?
- Which leadership style is useful for which type of situation?
- How does leadership create an impact on an organizational level?
8. Evaluating the Capital at South Central Railway
Remarks – Indian railways are an integral component of the Indian economy. This project on finance topics will make you familiar with capital management in Indian railways. It’s an excellent way to understand how the public sector manages its funds and resources. This makes for one of the best finance related project topics.
- Why are railways important?
- A brief history of Indian railways and their significance in history?
- Why are they still relevant?
- How much do railways help the economy?
- How railways create an impact on the economy, people’s lives, etc.
9. Evaluating the Performance of Private and Public Mutual Funds
Remarks – Analysing the performance of private and public mutual funds can help you test your analysis skills. Having strong analytical skills is necessary for many finance roles such as investment bankers, financial analysts, advisors, etc. So this project would be suitable for you if you want a career in one of those fields.
Analysis is one of those skills which is applicable in any field. It not only does make one technically sound but it has a bigger role in effective decision-making. It creates an impact in effective business decision-making as well as helps one in progressing towards their career goals.
- What are types of mutual funds?
- Why buy mutual funds?
- Merit or demerit of longer tenure and shorter tenured mutual funds?
10. BSE and NASDAQ – A Comparison of the Two Stock Exchanges
Remarks – If you want to pursue a career in wealth management then this is the most relatable finance project topics for you. This project will make you familiar with both of these stock exchanges. You can use their websites to gather most of the required data.
The stock market is volatile and demands one to be mindful yet take risks. It is an art to invest in stocks which need to be learned and practised to get better at it. Also, to read and understanding the two stock exchanges is another skill to have.
- What is a stock market?
- Different terminologies are associated with the stock market.
- What is a stock exchange?
- Different types of stock exchanges.
- Difference between BSE and NASDAQ
- A comparative study between BSE and NASDAQ.
11. The Impact of Demonetization on Tourism in Goa
Remarks – Goa is a tourism-focused state and demonetization had a huge impact on every industry, including tourism. With this finance topics project, you’d get to study the relation between demonetization and Goa’s tourism sector. You’d understand whether the tourism sector grew or crumbled under the pressures of demonetization.
Demonetisation had a good intention behind it but every citizen perceived it in their own way depending on their situation at that time.
On 8th November 2016, the GOI announce that all the 500 and 1000 banknotes would be demonetised. It basically took away the legal status of these bank notes. They became nothing but a piece of paper, the people were asked to exchange those with the new legal tender issued by GOI.
- What is demonetisation?
- Impact of demonetisation.
- History of demonetisation nationally or globally.
- Demotisation’s effect on Goa’s tourism.
- How long it take Goa to recover from the effect of demonetisation.
12. Bharti Teletech Limited Profitability Analysis and Documentation (Financial Reporting Project)
Remarks – This is among the best finance project topics for beginners. It will make you acquainted with financial reporting, a necessary aspect of financial management. You’ll also get to know how to read financial reports and documentation.
- What is financial reporting?
- What are the benefits of financial reporting?
- What are the tools used for financial reporting?
- Bharti Teletech Limited Profitability Analysis and Documentation
13. What is Portfolio Management and How to Perform Portfolio Management
Remarks – Portfolio Management refers to handling investments. It involves the selection, prioritization, and management of a client, individual, or company. In this project, you’d explore what portfolio management is and what you do in this field. You’d learn about financial analysis, decision-making, and financial management through this project.
- What makes a good or bad portfolio?
- How to evaluate a portfolio?
- How to manage a portfolio?
- Resources to use to manage a portfolio.
14. Financial Performance Analysis of Indian Private Banks – A Detailed Study
Remarks – Indian private banking sector has evolved a lot since 1947. This finance project will help you study their growth. This finance research topic is the best for you if you’re interested in pursuing a career in the banking sector.
- History of Indian banks.
- What are the different types of Indian banks?
- Impact of banks on the Indian economy.
- Modernisation of the Indian banks.
Also visit upGrad’s Degree Counselling page for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
15. Comparative Analysis of Regional Rural Banks in India
Remarks – In a comparative analysis, you get to analyse the different aspects of the given subject and find out the differences and similarities. In this project, you’d be performing a comparative analysis on different regional rural banks in India. You can choose several banks according to the amount of information you find on them.
- What are RRBs?
- What is the impact of RRBs?
- Different RRBs in India?
- How these RRBs are different from each other?
Also Read: Future Scope of MBA in Finance
16. The Importance of Micro Insurance and The Low Income Group
Remarks – Microinsurance has become popular with the expansion of consumerism in the nation. This project will make you familiar with this concept and its advantages. You’ll study how the low-income group is capitalizing on this opportunity.
- What is insurance?
- Why is insurance important?
- What are diffrent types of insurances?
- What is microinsurance?
- How is microinsurance important?
17. Financial Project on Management and it’s Importance in an Organisation
Remarks – This project covers the fundamentals and importance of management for an organization. It is a good finance project for beginners familiar with management and who want to enhance their knowledge.
- What is finance management?
- Why it is important?
- What is management?
- Why is management relevant.
18. The Reverse Mortgage System in India
Remarks – A reverse mortgage is a form of a loan that allows the property owners to borrow money using their property as a security for the loan. This is a project for those who have worked on finance projects in the past. It is suitable for experienced students.
- What is a mortgage?
- What are the different types of mortgages?
- What is a reverse mortgage?
- Merits of Demerits of a reverse mortgage.
19. Wealth Management and the Public – A Study On the Awareness and Knowledge about Wealth Management in the Common Man
Remarks – This is a Study On the Awareness and Knowledge of Wealth Management in the Common Man. Wealth management can do wonders for a person’s financial well-being . However, how much does the common man know about wealth management? This project will help you understand the financial literacy level in India.
- What is wealth?
- What is wealth management?
- How to manage wealth?
- Different tools or resources to use for wealth management.
20. Investment Management at Uber
Remarks – Uber is among the most successful startups in the world. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in startups and using your financial expertise there, this is one of the best finance project ideas for you. It will help you understand how successful startups manage their investments and how it helps them succeed more.
If you want to use your financial expertise in startups, then this is one of the best finance topics for you. It will help you to understand how investment management helps startups to succeed and stay in the market. This makes for one of the good MBA finance project topics .
- What is investment management?
- Why is investment management important?
- How manage investment?
- Why do startups manage their investments?
21. The Decision Making Process of Indian Consumers for Life Insurance and The Impact of Technology On It
Remarks – This project will help you test your research skills. You will understand the Indian consumer’s decision-making process for buying insurance. Online insurance comparison sites (such as policy bazaar) have affected this industry considerably. You’ll get to study their impact as well. This makes for one of a good finance research topics.
- What are different vendors providing life insurance?
- How has technology changed the life insurance culture?
22. What are Dividends and Dividend Policies?
Remarks – This is one of the best finance project ideas for beginners. You’ll get to study dividends, how they work, and what are their policies. It is a small project that will help you get started. This makes for one of the best MBA finance project topics .
- What are dividends?
- What are the benefits of dividends?
- Different policies for dividends?
- What impact do they create in the long or short term?
23. What is Capital Budgeting? – A Finance Project
Remarks – Capital budgeting is an essential aspect of a business’s financial management. It allows the business to plan future endeavours, restrict expenditures, and generate more revenue. Working on this project will certainly help you in understanding capital budgeting. This makes for one of the best finance related topics.
- What is capital budgeting?
- Why is it important?
- Different tools and resources for capital budgeting.
24. Studying the Capital Budgeting of Maruti Suzuki
Remarks – Maruti Suzuki is among the most successful automobile companies in India. With this project, you’ll get to study the capital budgeting strategies of this major corporation and if you’re interested in the automobile field, This is one of the good finance related project topics .
- Impact of capital budgeting in different sectors.
- Capital budgeting of Maruti Suzuki.
25. Risk and Return Analysis of Aviva Life Insurance Company
Remarks – This is an excellent project for students who want to pursue a career in the insurance sector. You’ll get to test your analysis skills and understand the inner workings of insurance companies in India.
- What is risk analysis?
- What is risk and return analysis?
- Important tools and resources to carry risk and return analysis.
- Case Study- Risk and Return Analysis of Aviva Life Insurance Company
26. The Level of Financial Literacy in India According to Different Economic Classes
Remarks – Financial literacy refers to the knowledge of investment and personal finance. You would get to test out your data analysis skills in this detailed project. You’ll learn how different economic classes of India perceive financial literacy.
- What is financial literacy?
- How conscious are different classes of financial literacy?
- What impact does it create on one’s lifestyle?
27. Perception of People on Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Remarks – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana the government plan for increasing financial inclusion. You will get to study how this implementation has affected financial inclusion, and what is the perception of the people toward it . It will help you understand how the public sector can impact the personal finances of an individual.
- What is PMJDY?
- How do people perceive these policies?
- What impact did PMJDY create in people’s lives?
- Did PMJDY achieve its goal?
- How do people perceive PMJDY?
Read: MBA Finance Salary in India
Read Our Popular Articles Related to MBA
We hope that you found this article on finance project topics useful. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this topic, please let us know through the comment section. We’d love to hear from you.
With upGrad, aspirants can choose to pursue MBA in Finance specialization from Liverpool Business School or MBA in Digital Finance and Banking from O.P. Jindal Global University.
Ranked among the top B-schools of the UK, Liverpool Business School provides a 20-month MBA Finance course online, including a one-week immersion program at the university campus. The course comprises simulations and case studies from Harvard Business Publishing. During this program, the students get a chance to be mentored one-on-one by the industry leaders.
Something went wrong
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NPA is the credit (loan or advance) on which the interest or the principal is overdue. The banks are supposed to classify the NPAs as Substandard, Doubtful, and Loss assets.
A mutual fund is a company that pools money from different people and invests in stocks, bonds, or other assets.
Although both of them are used interchangeably mergers signify two or more companies coming together to form one legal entity. Acquisition denotes taking over/ purchasing another company.
It helps one to assess their strengths, weaknesses, and suitability for a situation. Having the ability to balance communication and lead is critical for good leadership.
BSE stands for Bombay Stock Exchange, it is one of the oldest stock exchanges situated in Bombay. It was established in the year 1875 as the Native Share & Stock Brokers' Association.BSE share market uses Sensex to monitor the performance of the companies to determine whether the capital market of India would rise or fall, depending upon the movement of share prices of these companies.
It stands for National Association of Securities Dealers Automated QuotationsThe NASDAQ is the second-largest stock exchange in the world. It became the first electronic stock exchange in 1971. NASDAQ is an online global marketplace for buying and trading securities—the world's first electronic exchange. Big tech companies are listed on NASDAQ.
It is the act of taking away the legal status of a currency. The current currency is pulled from circulation and retired, to be replaced with new notes or coins.
Explore Free Courses
Learn more about the education system, top universities, entrance tests, course information, and employment opportunities in Canada through this course.
Advance your career in the field of marketing with Industry relevant free courses
Build your foundation in one of the hottest industry of the 21st century
Master industry-relevant skills that are required to become a leader and drive organizational success
Build essential technical skills to move forward in your career in these evolving times
Get insights from industry leaders and career counselors and learn how to stay ahead in your career
Kickstart your career in law by building a solid foundation with these relevant free courses.
Stay ahead of the curve and upskill yourself on Generative AI and ChatGPT
Build your confidence by learning essential soft skills to help you become an Industry ready professional.
Learn more about the education system, top universities, entrance tests, course information, and employment opportunities in USA through this course.
by Dilip Guru
25 Aug 2023
by Kamal Jacob
25 Jun 2023
by Rahul Karthikeyan
31 Mar 2023
25 Oct 2022
03 Oct 2022
25 Sep 2022
07 Sep 2022
04 Sep 2022
07 Aug 2022
- Latest Headlines
- English Edition Edition English 中文 (Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese)
- Print Edition
- More More Other Products from WSJ Buy Side from WSJ WSJ Shop WSJ Wine
This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. Distribution and use of this material are governed by our Subscriber Agreement and by copyright law. For non-personal use or to order multiple copies, please contact Dow Jones Reprints at 1-800-843-0008 or visit www.djreprints.com.
Disney’s New CFO Brings Experience to Company’s Activist Investor Battle
Hugh johnston served as pepsi’s chief financial officer when the company faced calls for a breakup from activist nelson peltz.
Nov. 6, 2023 6:01 pm ET
Walt Disney ’s new finance chief steps into the role with a noteworthy victory: His former company fended off an attack from activist investor Nelson Peltz .
Copyright © 2023 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 87990cbe856818d5eddac44c7b1cdeb8
What to Read Next
- Kohl's : Kohl's promo code: 30% off for Kohl's Rewards Members
- Walmart : 20% off your next online order - Walmart coupon code
- Target : Take 20% Off Your Entire Order - Target promo Code
- Newegg : 10% off Sitewide - Newegg promo code
- Dell : American Express Dell Coupon Code: Grab 10% off select purchases
- Best Buy : Save $1000 discount on iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max - Best Buy coupon
Most Popular news
Most popular opinion, most popular opinion, recommended videos.
Copyright © 2023 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved