DigitalCommons@University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Home > DISSERTATIONS > AAI22615110
Off-campus UNL users: To download campus access dissertations, please use the following link to log into our proxy server with your NU ID and password. When you are done browsing please remember to return to this page and log out .
Non-UNL users: Please talk to your librarian about requesting this dissertation through interlibrary loan.
Efficient and Flexible Solutions for 5G Wireless Network Security
Dongfeng Fang , University of Nebraska - Lincoln
The advanced features of 5G mobile wireless network systems yield new security requirements and challenges. In this dissertation, 5G wireless network security is studied to provide flexibility and efficiency. Current 5G wireless security solutions are studied based on physical layer security and cryptographic techniques. Security service requirements in 5G wireless networks are discussed. To achieve those requirements, a 5G wireless security architecture is studied. In particular, the overview of the proposed 5G wireless security architecture and corresponding security domains are studied. For physical layer security, a security analysis for an interference management mechanism in a two-tier heterogeneous network system is studied. The proposed interference management mechanism aims to maximize the secrecy rate of a cellular user under eavesdropping attack. Three different interferences are considered. The security analysis of the proposed interference management mechanism shows that some of the interferences can be utilized to improve the secrecy rate. Furthermore, cryptographic approaches based flexible and efficient security solutions are studied based on the proposed 5G wireless security architecture in this dissertation. Specifically, security protocols and schemes are proposed for flexible and efficient authentication and securing data transmission for IoT applications. A general IoT system architecture is studied with corresponding trust models. The security analysis shows the proposed scheme can achieve the design objectives. Moreover, the performance evaluation verifies the efficiency of the proposed scheme. In addition to IoT applications, a secure and efficient mobility management scheme over software-defined networking (SDN) - based 5G networks is studied. A new network architecture for heterogeneous networks (HetNets) is proposed. With the proposed network architecture, the proposed mobility management can be simplified and achieve higher efficiency. Three different handover scenarios and corresponding handover procedures are discussed. Full and fast authentication protocols are studied. In this dissertation, the overhead of the proposed scheme is analyzed. SDN is utilized for achieving global information sharing to reduce communication overhead. Finally, some of the open issues and research directions in 5G wireless security are pointed out in this dissertation.
Fang, Dongfeng, "Efficient and Flexible Solutions for 5G Wireless Network Security" (2019). ETD collection for University of Nebraska - Lincoln . AAI22615110. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/dissertations/AAI22615110
Since November 22, 2019
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Administrator Resources
- How to Cite Items From This Repository
- Copyright Information
- Guide to Submitting
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
- Previous Article
- Next Article
The research of computer network security and protection strategy
- Article contents
- Figures & tables
- Supplementary Data
- Peer Review
- Open the PDF for in another window
- Reprints and Permissions
- Cite Icon Cite
- Search Site
Jian He; The research of computer network security and protection strategy. AIP Conf. Proc. 8 May 2017; 1839 (1): 020173. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4982538
Download citation file:
- Ris (Zotero)
- Reference Manager
With the widespread popularity of computer network applications, its security is also received a high degree of attention. Factors affecting the safety of network is complex, for to do a good job of network security is a systematic work, has the high challenge. For safety and reliability problems of computer network system, this paper combined with practical work experience, from the threat of network security, security technology, network some Suggestions and measures for the system design principle, in order to make the masses of users in computer networks to enhance safety awareness and master certain network security technology.
Citing articles via
Publish with us - request a quote.
- Online ISSN 1551-7616
- Print ISSN 0094-243X
- For Researchers
- For Librarians
- For Advertisers
- Our Publishing Partners
- Physics Today
- Conference Proceedings
- Special Topics
Connect with AIP Publishing
This feature is available to subscribers only.
Sign In or Create an Account
Computer Network Security and Technology Research
- Change Username/Password
- Update Address
- Payment Options
- Order History
- View Purchased Documents
- Communications Preferences
- Profession and Education
- Technical Interests
- US & Canada: +1 800 678 4333
- Worldwide: +1 732 981 0060
- Contact & Support
- About IEEE Xplore
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. © Copyright 2023 IEEE - All rights reserved. Use of this web site signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions.
- thesis help
- topics to stay away from
- developing a strong topic
- education thesis prompts
- marketing problems to explore
- writing on anaesthesia
- health & psychology
- learning & development
- nursing education problems
- sports history topics
- risk management problems
- writing about wildlife
- good topics on nutrition
- writing on emotional intelligence
- good topics in astrophysics
- great topic suggestions
- dissertation topics in law
- computer engineering topics
- thesis topic solutions in finance
- IR dissertation titles
- Art dissertation topic ideas
- Environmental law thesis title
- Picking topics on interior design
- Business topic ideas to explore
- Chemical engineering topics
- Graphic design thesis titles
- 15 topics on pediatric nursing
- Ideas about network security
- Topics on structural engineering
- Economics dissertation topics
- Selection of topics in finance
- Financial markets topic ideas
- Women's studies thesis topics
- deciding on a title
- the secrets of good writing
- writing a thesis in 5 steps
- structuring your paper
- medical paper samples
- Master's paper samples
- writing a purpose statement
- writing a literature review
- PhD thesis methodology
- Doctoral thesis formatting
- tips for undergraduates
- creating a law dissertation
- writing a medical college thesis
- drafting the conclusion
- PhD thesis paper writing hints
- MBA dissertation writing tips
- A thesis on Martin Luther King
- A thesis paper in criminal justice
- Getting a custom dissertation
- Writing a proposal in history
- How to format a cover page
- Finding a finance thesis sample
- APA format bibliography section
- How to make in-text citations
- Marketing thesis writing guide
- Preparing a defense presentation
- Getting a biology thesis sample
- Marketing dissertation proposal
- Purchasing a thesis on the web
- Writing on evaluation of training
- APA thesis acknowledgements
- Using a dissertation database
- Order a dissertation safely
- writing services
List Of 15 Great Dissertation Topics About Network Security
With the rise of the Internet, many people are asking themselves if the have the best network security or even how it works. That is why this kind of topic has become so popular with graduate students that are preparing their dissertation. Here is a list of fifteen topics that you can use in your dissertation.
15 Network Security Topics
- Pick a hacker and explain their attack and how they did it.
- How was the Rotor Machine developed and how was its algorithm used in World War II.
- How does anti-virus software work and what is the best one to buy?
- How does NIST develop security algorithms?
- How are security algorithms verified?
- Should the United States and the rest of the world have different standards for encryption?
- How can wireless connections and devices be made safer?
- What went on developing the algorithm for MD4?
- What should the steganography be used for in the modern day?
- How well do random number generation algorithms work today and what can be done to improve them?
- How is biometrics going to be used in security in the future?
- What does the future look like with parallel machines network security if they become commonplace in society?
- Are your security algorithms in your web browser good enough to protect you?
- What is the best way to protect copyright on movies and video games and are digital signatures enough?
- Secure passwords are the best to protect you from prying eyes but can be difficult to remember. Is there a difference between convenience and security when you create a password?
Network security is a great topic to cover for your dissertation and if you pick the right topic, you will engage your audience and keep them thinking about their own network security as they read it. The great thing about this topic is that there are millions of topic to cover and if you start your search online, you will find almost all of the information you need. We use electronic devices every day that are connected to the Internet and we are all vulnerable to security attacks on all of our devices. These kinds of attacks can change lives and that is why you need to know as much as you can on network security to keep all of your information safe from hackers that want to steal it.
Tips and tricks.
- Thesis proposal sample related to tourism
- Where to get affordable assistance
- Crafting the introductory section
- 5 places to get free samples
- A winning results section
- Writing a paper in physics
- Where to find sample Master's proposals
- MBA dissertation proposal examples
- Discovering US history topics
- How to stay on the right track
- Free dissertation prospectus examples
- Working on an HRM degree paper
- APA formatting instructions
- Getting a dissertation template
- Creating a solid paper in a month
- Hiring a dissertation writer
- Writing a report on marketing
- Writing an introduction
- 3 places to get MBA paper samples
- How to buy papers at a low cost
- Professional thesis writing manual
- Creating the discussion section
- Searching for thesis paper writing help
- Where to find someone who will do my thesis
- Organizing a law thesis methods section
- Studying history questions
- PhD paper prospectus samples
- Custom writing services
- How to select an academic writing company
- Acknowledgement templates
- Geography thesis conclusion section
2023 ©. All Rights Reserved. Morey-Editions.com.
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
2019, DESIGN & SECURITY INTERNAL NETWORK SYSTEM
A network has been designed that represents a real time environment of an organization. The organization has been subdivided into different departments by implementing VLANs for proper management. Also, these different departments can communicate with each other using Inter VLAN Routing for controlled flow of information. An ISP environment has been created using NBMA frame relay to control traffic. Redistribution of routing protocols is being used for better routing OSPF protocols. now even shared media devices (hubs)— will only accelerate in the future. With the rapid decrease in Ethernet and Token Ring switch prices on a per-port basis, many more ambitious organizations are moving quickly toward networks featuring private port (single user/port) LAN switching architectures.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
Do a more advanced search »
Search for dissertations about: "network security. pdf"
Showing result 1 - 5 of 159 swedish dissertations containing the words network security. pdf .
1. Modeling and Tuning Security from a Quality of Service Perspective
Author : Stefan Lindskog ; Karlstads universitet ;  Keywords : NATURAL SCIENCES ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; network security ; quality of service QoS ; tunable security ; dependability ; security service ; data protection ; security evaluation ; Datavetenskap ; Computer Science ;
Abstract : Security has traditionally been thought of as a system or network attribute that was the result of the joint endeavors of the designer, maintainer and user, among others. Even though security can never reach a level of 100%, the aim has been to provide as much security as possible, given the boundary conditions in question. With the advent of, e.g. READ MORE
2. Collaborative Network Security: Targeting Wide-area Routing and Edge-network Attacks
Author : Rahul Gokulchand Hiran ; Nahid Shahmehri ; Niklas Carlsson ; Olaf Maennel ; Linköpings universitet ;  Keywords : NATURAL SCIENCES ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; Collaboration ; network security ; BGP attacks ; routing security ; hijack ;
Abstract : To ensure that services can be delivered reliably and continuously over theInternet, it is important that both Internet routes and edge networks aresecured. However, the sophistication and distributed nature of many at-tacks that target wide-area routing and edge networks make it difficult foran individual network, user, or router to detect these attacks. READ MORE
3. Security Infrastructure and Applicationsfor Mobile Agents
Author : Awais Shibli ; Sead Muftic ; Rebecca Montanari ; KTH ;  Keywords : NATURAL SCIENCES ; NATURVETENSKAP ; Mobile Agents Security ; Access Control ; Network Security ; Trusted Mobile Agents ; Statistics ; computer and systems science ; Statistik ; data- och systemvetenskap ;
Abstract : Research areas of this dissertation are security for mobile agents, for applications based on mobile agents, and for distributed network environments in which mobile agents execute. Mobile agents paradigm has captured researchers’ and industry’s interests long time ago because of its innovative capabilities and attractive applications. READ MORE
4. Exploring Privacy Risks in Information Networks
Author : Andreas Jacobsson ;  Keywords : NATURAL SCIENCES ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; Privacy ; information network ; security ; information ecosystem ; network effects ; spam ; spyware ; adware ;
Abstract : Exploring privacy risks in information networks is analysing the dangers and hazards that are related to personal information about users of a network. It is about investigating the dynamics and complexities of a setting where humans are served by technology in order to exploit the network for their own good. READ MORE
5. CryptoNET : Generic Security Framework for Cloud Computing Environments
Author : Abdul Ghafoor Abbasi ; Sead Muftic ; Antonio F. Gómez Skarmeta ; KTH ;  Keywords : NATURAL SCIENCES ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; Generic Security Object ; CryptoNET ; Security ; Framework ; Information technology ; Informationsteknologi ; SRA - ICT ; SRA - Informations- och kommunikationsteknik ;
Abstract : The area of this research is security in distributed environment such as cloud computing and network applications. Specific focus was design and implementation of high assurance network environment, comprising various secure and security-enhanced applications. READ MORE
Searchphrases right now
- Thesis problem
- thesis physics
- prospective study
- single particles
- scattering function
- A. Andersson
- evaluating system
- IS and organization
- pointing signs
- trace element analysis
- Gun Kvarnström
- MIMO Channel Model
Popular dissertations yesterday (2023-11-21)
- Shaping Social Commitment : Architecture and Intellectuality in the 1970s and ’80s
- FtsH protease and ClpG disaggregase confer fitness advantages to the worldwide prevalent Pseudomonas aeruginosa clone C
- Pierced, Wrapped and Torn : Aspects of String Theory Compactifications
- Aromatic Polymers Functionalized with Anionic and Cationic Groups for Ion Exchange Membranes
- Urban Growth Dynamics : Analysis of the Evolution Process of Small Urban Centres in Developing Countries
- Political Culture in Somalia : Tracing Paths to Peace and Conflict
- Intimate partner violence in Nicaragua : studies on ending abuse, child growth, and contraception
- Climate Change after the International : Rethinking Security, Territory and Authority
- Multilingual Life in Dementia Care : Crossing Linguistic Boundaries and Cognitive Gap: Navigating Mutual Understanding
- On aircraft fuel systems : conceptual design and modeling
- Popular complementary terms: essays, phd thesis, master thesis, papers, importance, trend, impact, advantages, disadvantages, role of, example, case study.
See yesterday's most popular searches here . Dissertations.se is the english language version of Avhandlingar.se .