626 Dissertation Topics for Ph.D. and Thesis Ideas for Master Students
If you are about to go into the world of graduate school, then one of the first things you need to do is choose from all the possible dissertation topics available to you. This is no small task. You are likely to spend many years researching your Master’s or Ph.D. topic and writing the text. This means that choosing a dissertation topic should not be taken lightly.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for 13.00 10.40/page
No worries! Just read this article by our Custom Writing service , and you’ll find:
- a collection of great thesis topics on finance, education, management, law, etc.
- a range of tips on choosing a killing Ph.D. topic.
- 👍 Top 10 Dissertation Topics
- 🆚 Thesis vs Dissertation
- 🔝 Top 10 Thesis Topics
- 🎓 Thesis Topics List
- ✅ How to Choose a Topic
👍Top 10 Dissertation Topics
- Ethical alternatives to animal testing.
- What’s the future of the Dead Sea?
- Does accent affect singing ability?
- The importance of corporate values.
- Can we regulate influencer marketing?
- How does inflation affect small businesses?
- Is homeschooling the future of education?
- How does Tourette’s syndrome affect one’s daily life?
- How to conduct market analysis for e-commerce.
- Has globalization affected cultural appropriation?
🆚 Dissertation vs. Thesis: Is There a Difference?
People often consider a thesis and a dissertation to be the same thing. Yet, there is an important distinction between them. The key difference is that you need a thesis to complete a master’s degree, while a dissertation is necessary for obtaining a doctorate. Keep in mind that it’s vice versa in European higher education.
Here are some other differences:
Despite these differences, theses and dissertations have a lot in common:
- You need them to complete a degree.
- Both require certain levels of expertise and writing skills.
- You defend an argument in both of them.
- Plagiarism is prohibited in both theses and dissertations.
🔝 Top 10 Thesis Topics for 2023
- The consequences of obesity.
- The influence of social media .
- Economic development and happiness.
- Feminism in the United States.
- The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Racism in schools and colleges.
- Overeducation in the labor market.
- DNA evidence in criminal justice.
- Sales forecasting techniques.
- Wage difference among athletes.
🎓 Thesis Topics & Ideas
Below, you’ll find a collection of excellent topics for a thesis. To simplify the task, it’s not a bad idea to use a topic chooser . We’ve also prepared a checklist that will help you make the right choice. If you agree with the following statements, you’ve chosen a good thesis topic:
- You are interested in this subject. It will be easier for you to work on it if you like your area of research. Remember that you will have to spend long hours looking through various data. You need to stay motivated.
- The topic is helpful in your career path. Choose a topic that you can apply to further research if you plan to pursue your career in the academic field. Choose something that you can use in your CV if you decided to work in the industry.
- There is enough available research data. Don’t choose a topic that is too trivial or uncommon. It is essential to find enough relevant information. Consult your supervisor to understand if you can proceed with it.
- The topic isn’t too broad or too narrow. Otherwise, it will be harder for you to find credible sources and relevant data.
- You already have an understanding of it . Make a list of thesis topics that include the issues you have researched before. It will save you some time and allow you to evaluate your opportunities.
- Your topic is unique. Make sure there are no other papers that explore exactly the same issue. The value of your work is your original contribution to the research. If somebody has already investigated the topic, there is not much sense in proceeding with it.
Wondering where to find the most current topic for your research? We’ve collected them below.
Computer Science Thesis Topics
Computers surround us everywhere. From hospitals to home offices, it’s impossible to imagine life without them. A doctorate in computer science can allow you many career opportunities!
- The latest developments in AI use for healthcare services . Healthcare in the US is expensive for its citizens. One way to reduce the cost is using computer algorithms. This technology research topic lets you explore how AI helps physicians with their tasks.
- Computer security for public institutions. Several allegations about hackers stealing data from the US government emerged in recent years. With this dissertation idea, study public cybersecurity. Also, discuss ways to improve cybersecurity practices.
- Visual recognition system architecture: real-time object detection. Discuss a system based on neural networks capable of detecting objects. Focus on the virtual environment. You can alter this trending topic in computer science for real-life settings.
- Blockchain application outside financial technologies. Analyze and discuss the implications of using blockchain systems outside of the fintech sector. For example, study its use for public services and in government agencies. This topic allows exploring ways of applying established algorithms.
- Machine learning and text structures. Discuss ways of visualizing text categorization. Focus on complex hierarchical structures of texts. This topic is suitable for postgraduates.
- Encrypted search: security, performance, and usage. Discuss the use of encryptions to protect data. Say how we can improve it for effective information search.
- Use of computers in education . Study how algorithms can improve learning. This topic can be altered for other fields. For example, choose AI in business or agriculture.
- Graphics and visual computing: current state and the future. By now, CAD programs are an integral part of every engineer’s tool kit. Your thesis can analyze the potential of those programs. What would improve their performance? Is there a chance that they will become obsolete?
- Multimedia databases parsing and indexing. Netflix and YouTube require technology to search across their multimedia databases. This dissertation can be a survey on best practices. Or, add a company name to the title and focus your research on it.
- AI Marketing: the use of algorithms to improve advertising. In the previous list of research question examples, you can choose a narrow marketing theme. Then, discuss the implications of such algorithms.
- Study computation of models for virtual environments .
- Cybersecurity challenges for automated vehicles.
- AI and vehicle automation: potential safety gaps.
- Computer graphics : perspectives for medical imaging.
- Research the use of computer algorithms for medical analysis .
- Discuss the role of bioinformatics in healthcare improvement.
- How is a computer-aided design used in creating automobile parts?
- Review the best practices for System Level Testing of distributed systems.
- Agile project management for software engineers .
- Software development risks analysis for successful employment.
- Study the security mechanisms for WLAN networks .
- Malicious botnets and network worms: an overview.
- What are the best practices in ICT systems development?
- Web-based document management systems using XML.
- Best algorithms for cluster generation.
- Methods for improving Open Web Architecture.
- Analyze software solutions for the increased energy efficiency .
- Protection of systems against terror attacks : a case study and analysis.
- New methods of risk management during software development.
- Analyze how Web space requirements are changing.
- Analyze how e-publishing is affecting libraries.
- New methods for studying the behavior of malware, viruses, and worms with the use of secure programming and runtime environments.
- Analyze redundancy and fault recovery in the 4G wireless network .
- Analyze the implementation and analysis of the optimal algorithm vs the heuristic algorithm for the generation of clusters.
- Analyze how full-text databases affect search engines.
Humanities and Art History Thesis Topics
Do you want to put your passion into words? Would you like to share your ideas with the world? Then pursuing a Ph.D. in the arts or humanities is the right path for you.
- The history of cinema : past and present. With this history dissertation topic, focus on how cinema developed. Explore the period starting from the first short films by the Lumiere brothers. Finish the discussion with modern-day Hollywood examples.
- Art or commerce: a case study of Hollywood films. Discuss the intersection between artistic expression and profit. This exciting arts topic focuses on modern cinema. You can use examples of art-house movies and modern commercially successful ones.
- Hollywood vs. Bollywood . Compare the two distinct film production centers for this art thesis. Next, discuss how local cultures impact Hollywood and Bollywood movies’ direction, genres, and plots.
- The use of visual tools in interior design . This dissertation topic is an intersection between arts and computer science . The focus is on how visualization tools help to create design projects.
- Racism in the 21st-century literature. Focus on how the narratives about racism have changed. Include examples from poetry and prose of this era. Compare it to works published in the past.
- The cultural aesthetic of Afrofuturism in literature. This dissertation idea allows you to explore the intersection of arts. Specifically, see how culture, philosophy of science, and history manifest in Afrofuturism .
- The social value of ecopoetry. Analyze how literature that focuses on ecological problems. Discuss environmental consciousness and environmental issues .
- Graphic novels: the best examples and implications for the development of literature. What does it mean when literary classics are converted into graphic novels? Incorporate the question if graphic novels can become part of the literary canon.
- Theater of the Absurd in the 1950s and 1960s. Discuss this form of theatrical art. Examine how it emerged and why it became influential.
- Post World War II art : cinema and literature. Use examples of films and literary works. Discuss major works of the post-WWII era and their themes.
- Futurism and the Czech avant-garde : the artistic connection between Europe’s East and West.
- Study the phenomenon of the hero archetype.
- Assess dancing as a form of meditation .
- Review the common elements of various African dances.
- Folk dances across Western Europe.
- Discuss regional dances and dance as a ritual.
- Animation as a modern art form.
- Research the art of glass-making and its prospects for the future.
- Analyze the cultural impact of The Beatles beyond music.
- Literature censorship in the US.
- Examine the intersection of ecology and arts.
- Heidelberg Project: is it a model for creating art in urban areas?
- Study kinetic sculptures of the 20th century.
- What characterizes social activism in 20 th -century rock music?
- Jazz in the 21st century: a potential for revival.
- The history of design in various periods of human existence (the ancient times, the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, etc.).
- Design as art .
- Philosophy of design.
- Separate branches of design ( interior design , car design, toy design, etc.).
- Stylistic peculiarities of a certain designer.
- Web design as a modern quintessence of design.
- Social significance of design.
- The birth of Communism as it relates to Stendhal.
- The relationship between politics and literature in the 19 th century.
- An analysis and case study of artists and art during times of war.
- How contemporary art is related to American suffering.
- Analyze of how racism relates to the family unit.
List of Science Topics for Your Thesis
A dissertation in science will probably require you to run numerous experiments. Many of them will probably go wrong. But the one that does work might be the next big breakthrough! Find a suitable research theme in the following list of topics:
- Bacterial injections for the treatment of cancer tumors. Injecting bacteria into tumors is a fairly new approach to treating cancer . Review the mechanism of action and evaluate the potential of this method for curing cancer.
- Computer imagining and AI for cancer detection . Examine how AI-assisted cancer screening improves accuracy. Include early detection implications and usage in hospitals.
- Ethics of organ donations and transplantation. With this dissertation topic in science, examine the ethics of encouraging people to donate their organs. Include the implications for medical research and practice.
- An epidemiological and molecular approach to cancer prevention . This topic idea suggests assessing the current understanding of how cancer develops as well as potential prevention strategies.
- Ways of speeding up vaccine development and testing. The COVID-19 pandemic has shown that the process of vaccine development is relatively slow. It takes a long time to ensure proper testing. You may discuss these issues in your biochemistry dissertation.
- The current state of research into ultra-fast rechargeable batteries. The topic of batteries and energy attracts lots of attention. With this topic, you can examine how to improve the design of aluminum-ion batteries. Include ways to decrease their charging time.
- Nanotechnologies in drug delivery: electrospraying. Current research shows the great potential of nanotechnologies. In particular, the electrospraying technique makes nanoparticle delivery more efficient.
- Prevalence of various Helicobacter Pylori virulence in a population. Conduct quantitative research and examine a sample of patients to determine the number infected with Helicobacter Pylori.
- The relationship between gut microbiota and the person’s appetite . Your research can explore the theory that the gut microbiome has varied effects on the person’s body. Review the implications for obesity treatment for different gut microbiomes.
- The age of antibiotics: is it over? Examine the use of antibiotics and the reasons for its decline. Discuss the evolving nature of bacteria that require remedies other than antibiotics. Include quantitative data in this dissertation for a specific type of disease.
- CRISPR method for studying human DNA.
- The study of human evolution : latest discoveries.
- Denisovans from Siberia: a new type of hominid discovered.
- Study the use of AI in archeology .
- Conduct a study of the Neanderthal genome sequence.
- What are the ways of improving solar cell efficiency?
- The carbon footprint of modern production: how do companies damage the environment?
- Research the use of cesium in solar panels .
- The era of supercapacitors: are we ending the use of batteries?
- Assess the efficiency of Robot Suits for people with permanent paralysis.
- Microscale medial robots: potential applications.
- Look into stem cell mobilization and its mechanisms.
- Discuss the ethics of automated cars .
- Space robotics: can we design robots capable of exploring space?
- Evaluate the efficiency and potential of lithium-based rechargeable batteries.
- Morality and ethics of stem cell research .
- Is behavior controlled or affected by genetics and to what level.
- A look at methods of improving risk factors post-stroke.
- Analyze of Chinese herbal practice and its relevance to conventional medicine.
- Analyze the effect schools have on childhood obesity .
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
- New methods of using existing data to gather information that is useful.
- An in-depth look at the factors affecting the decline of the immune system with age.
- Analyze of the potential effect of nanotechnology on health and the environment.
- Analyze of toxicity levels of inhaled nanoparticles.
- The usefulness of nanotechnology in curing some types of cancer .
- An analysis and case study of the treatment of patients who have experienced a loss of memory.
- Analyze the use of DNA typing of remains to identify missing people and the victims of crime.
- The response of immune deficiency diseases to the activation of T-cell subsets.
- The influence and importance of IT in the field of biomedicine.
Architecture Thesis Topics
Architecture is more than just aesthetics. That’s become especially clear ever since the doctrine “form follows function” gained traction. Whether you’re into baroque or Bauhaus, there’s plenty to discover about architecture.
- Religious architecture in the British Empire. Research the transformation of religious buildings and how it affected architecture in general.
- Modernist architecture in the USSR at the beginning of the 20th century. Compare modernist architecture in the USSR with other countries.
- Urban greening and its influence on buildings’ design . The dissertation proposal can include green roofs as the main point of research.
- Brutalism and its history in New York . Provide historical research of brutalism in New York and discuss how it affects modern architecture.
- Modern-day aboriginal settlements in Australia. Using examples from media and research, indicate how aboriginal settlements are perceived and handled today.
- Transformation of the urban design in the 21st century. Using London, Hong-Kong, and New York as examples, provide an in-depth discussion of changes in the urban design.
- The architectural history of Seattle. Conduct research and write a proposal that will compare different architectural styles seen in Seattle.
- Integration of culture in environmental design. In this proposal, you can use large cities in Asia as primary examples of the synergy between culture and architecture.
- The architecture of residential buildings during the second half of the 20th century. Choose one or several large cities (e.g., Berlin, Miami, Kyoto) as the basis for your research.
- The history of Moscow Avant-Garde . Use both Soviet and modern Russian research on Avant-Garde to present the topic accurately.
- Use of computer visuals in architecture.
- Review the trends in modern furniture design.
- Ecology and architecture: integration of green technologies.
- Discuss the multiculturalism of contemporary urban architecture.
- The history of architecture in urban areas of the US: the study of New York.
- Modern city design case study.
- Research ways of using wood in modern architecture.
- Commercial architecture: aesthetics and usability.
- Evaluate the design of municipal buildings in the US.
- Creativity in postmodernist architecture.
- How do we integrate smart home technology into architecture?
- Small scale homes: a study of growing interest in small housing.
- Discuss the use of lighting in building design.
- Study innovations in structural design in the digital age.
- What are the implications of inclusive architecture?
- Sustainable architecture: recycling spaces and materials.
- Renewable energy in home design.
- Assess open concept homes for American families.
- Conduct a study of family homes design.
- Research architecture suitable for middle-class families.
Thesis Topics in English Literature & World Literature
Was your New Year’s Resolution to re-read the 100 most influential classical works? Then you might want to consider writing a thesis in advanced higher English. Check out these engaging prompts:
- In-depth stylistic analysis of The Trial by Franz Kafka . Explain what stylistic devices Kafka used in his story.
- The influence of The Hound of the Baskervilles on the development of modern detective stories. Prepare several comparisons of The Hound with modern detective stories to pinpoint its influence.
- The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum : women characters in Heinrich Böll’s fiction. Using the book mentioned in the topic, examine how the German writer depicted women in his prose.
- Analysis of the terrorism portrayal in modern journalism : The New York Times case study. Pick several articles related to terrorism published in NYT and describe in detail how it is portrayed (keywords, images, etc.).
- A formalist approach to Dostoevsky: analysis of The Brothers Karamazov . Provide the reader with an explanation of the formalist approach and use it to analyze the novel.
- The depiction of sexual violence in young adult literature. Pick several YA novels published in the 2010s for your research.
- The use of repetition in Samuel Beckett’s Waiting for Godot . Analyze how repetition is used for emphasis and other effects in the play.
- Feminism and gender in Margaret Atwood’s Cats’ Eye . Review the book from a feminist point of view and discuss how gender issues are presented in the book.
- How does Phillip K. Dick use intertextuality in The Man in the High Castle ? Find as many references to other literary and historical sources as you can and elaborate how Dick uses them and for what aims.
- The influence of Steppenwolf on postmodern American literature: the contribution of Herman Hesse. Using Steppenwolf as the primary source, discuss what characteristics common for postmodern literature Hesse uses in this novel.
- How does racism manifest itself in classical literature?
- Discuss the oppression of women in The Handmaid’s Tale.
- Gender roles in The Miniaturist and A Doll’s House : a comparison.
- Moral ambiguity in David Harrower’s works.
- Literary techniques in the Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- The setting in The Murder in the Rue Morgue and its influence on the detective genre.
- Review the tropes first introduced in The Moonstone .
- Study the depictions of police’s work in Skinner’s Rule .
- Assess the influence of Victorian Gothic horror on popular culture.
- Social criticism in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
- Analyze cyberpunk elements in Gibson’s Neuromancer .
- Themes of social equality in modern literature.
- Research the views on Native American writers in Nature’s Poem.
- Critique of contemporary children’s literature .
- Gothic elements in Charlotte Bronte’s works .
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Dracula : a comparative analysis.
- Terror in The Picture of Dorian Gray .
- Examine the connection of mental health and society in J.D. Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye .
- Magical realism and romanticism in Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.
- How does the cut-up technique contribute to the narration in William S. Burroughs’ Naked Lunch?
Criminal Justice Thesis Topics
Are you a forensic science student who prefers research to actual police work? In that case, a dissertation in criminology is a great idea. This way, you can work on preventing crime from the comfort of your desk.
- Recidivism rates among underage Latino first-time offenders: a quantitative study. Research a group of first-time offenders of a particular age (e.g., 18 to 25 years old).
- A comparative analysis of the incidents of gun violence in the USA during the 2010s. Choose several prominent examples and compare them to each other.
- Troublesome statements: the role of witnesses in potentially false accusations. In this dissertation, you can write about the unreliability of statements, using documented examples.
- The patterns of drug trafficking in Germany’s largest cities: a case study of Berlin and Hamburg. Analyze the changes in these patterns in the 2010s.
- Money laundering and corruption in the United States in the 21st century. Using media reports, create dissertation research about corruption schemes.
- Mental health and self-perception of second-time sex offenders . Determine if their self-perception changes.
- School shootings in the USA: causes and risk factors . Using recent and historical data, analyze the cases of mass shootings.
- The influence of cyberbullying on suicide rates among Australian adolescents (13-17 years old). You can base your dissertation report on various research on cyberbullying published in Australian scholarly journals.
- Child abuse and its influence on serial killer’s perception of victims. Discuss interconnections between abuse and potential sadistic behavior.
- The history of forensic interviewing in the USA. Present research and practices that contributed to its development.
- Use of artificial intelligence for forensic investigations.
- Criminal behavior at a young age and its implications for the future.
- Drug use: pattern of recurring arrests among American youth.
- Incarcerated parents: the impact on the child’s perception of crime.
- Research the reforms of the US criminal justice system.
- Propose strategies for improving the juvenile detention system.
- Police officer’s abuse of power: analysis of reports.
- Race and criminal justice: the case of War on Drugs .
- What are the possible alternative forms of incarceration?
- A study of public perception of modern serial killers .
- Training of sniffer dogs.
- The implications of eyewitness testimony.
- Abuse in Hollywood: a case study of Harvey Weinstein.
- Bias against African Americans during investigations.
- A study of college violence.
- Legal implications of medical marijuana legalization .
- Ethics of criminal justice : the problem of confidentiality.
- Review the challenges linked with domestic violence investigations.
- Suggest ways of preventing crimes in schools .
- Gender bias during crime examinations.
Geography Thesis Topics
If you enjoy unveiling Earth’s secrets, this section is for you. Here you’ll find geography dissertation ideas ranging from studies of movement to regional phenomena.
- Species that became extinct in the 20th century: qualitative research. Address the human influence on various species .
- Current issues in the exploration of Arctic. Discuss difficulties and specifics of such explorations.
- A comparison of urban back gardens in the USA and the UK. You can compare their design and other features (for example, vegetation used for decoration).
- The causes and outcomes of floodings in the USA in the 2010s. Address climate change as one of the leading causes.
- Prevention of ecosystem changes with modern technology. Provide various examples of how technology is used to sustain ecosystems.
- Changes in travel destinations in the 2000s: a comparison of the USA and Canada. Demonstrate what changes in preferences were documented in these countries and show what destinations were especially popular.
- The perception of environmentally friendly technologies and their impact on the environment by citizens of large metropolitan areas: a case study of Miami. Explain how various projects based on environmentally friendly technologies are launched in Miami.
- A negative impact of global warming on weather conditions in Iceland. Discuss how tourism in Iceland is affected by these changes.
- The influence of industrialization on climate change. Address the causes of climate change, using industrialization and its consequences as a basis.
- Compare Greenfield and Brownfield land use for construction projects.
- Investigate the significance of red salmon for Kamchatka.
- The social impact of climate change : a study of migration patterns.
- The potential of community gardening in underprivileged neighborhoods.
- Study the link between the strengths of hurricanes and climate change.
- What can be done to stop gentrification in your community?
- Evaluate coastal tourism, its effect, and implications.
- The impact of reservoir locations on water quality .
- How did industrialization affect the development of Chicago?
- Study soil pollution levels in your community area.
- Conduct an analysis of air quality in your city.
- Eco-tourism , its history, and perspectives.
- Differences in soil chemistry across several locations.
- The impact of organic farming on water quality in your area.
- Compare the sustainability of organically vs. conventionally farmed tomatoes.
- Research air pollution levels and data on airborne illnesses in your area.
- What’s the relationship between rock climbing and cliff vegetation?
- Study the changes in soil fertility upon volcanic eruption.
- How does the Chernobyl disaster continue to affect the surrounding area?
- Determine the patterns of floods in a particular area of your choice.
Sociology Thesis Ideas
Sociology studies how humans live together. A dissertation is a great way to dive deeper into a particular subject. You can get as specific as your heart desires! Check out our sociology thesis topics:
Just 13.00 10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
- Single parent stigma and its influence on family’s quality of life and parent-child relationships . Present examples from recent research that illustrate how the dynamics of these relationships change over time due to stigma.
- Women empowerment in Saudi Arabia in 2000s: breakthroughs and challenges. Discuss how this empowerment affected legislation and women’s rights .
- Long-term alcohol addiction and self-perception in young adults. With the help of research, demonstrate whether self-perception of these adults transforms significantly due to their addiction.
- Adoption and its influence on parent-child relationships. Present and discuss challenges that such families face.
- Comparison of traditions related to family dinners in the USA and the UK. What specific differences are there and how can they be explained?
- Influence of the emo culture on suicide rates in high school students. Address the influence of such cultures on adolescents’ behavior.
- The rates of secularization in elderly individuals living in urban and rural areas. Compare the rates and explain why they are different.
- Influence of forced outing on transgender individuals and concomitant changes in their quality of life. Explain the effects of forced outing and why this impact is dangerous.
- Comparison of anti-nuclear movements in Germany and Japan in the 21st century. Explain in detail what differences and similarities are prominent.
- Performance rates of teenagers in schools in low-income neighborhoods: a case study of Boston schools. When writing your dissertation proposal, consider various factors (poverty, limited access to technology, etc.) that affect performance rates of these teenagers.
- Black Lives Matter movement’s immediate impact on racism.
- Research causes of minority bias in the US.
- Affirmative action and its impact on the perception of varied racial groups.
- The impact of religion on people’s attitudes towards race.
- Review the challenges of the US LGBT community.
- Bias towards transgender studies.
- Social activism against gender discrimination in the 21st century.
- The impact of social assistance in schools on a child’s future.
- Research the changes in education after WWII.
- Analyze scholarship policies in the US.
- The impact of student debt on youth’s perception of education in the US.
- Outcomes of public vs. private schools: a comparison.
- Research the preservation of culture in American immigrant families.
- Applying Marx’s conflict theory to social justice movements.
- Assess changing trends in social norms in a country of your choice.
- Attitudes towards prejudice among people of different social backgrounds.
- Comparison of women’s rights in Western and Middle Eastern countries.
- The impact of capitalism on one’s social values.
- How does capitalism benefit society across multiple post-soviet countries?
- Compare healthcare access in autocracies vs. democracies.
💡 Dissertation Topics for Ph.D. students
Below you’ll find a list of excellent dissertation ideas in different fields of study. They are more difficult than thesis topics and require more research. Jump to the section that interests you and find the topic that suits you best! But first:
What Makes a Good Ph.D. Topic?
Usually, universities would expect your dissertation to be original and relevant in the field of the research. Moreover, it would be worthwhile if it has the potential to make a change.
This checklist will help you see whether you’ve made the right choice. Your dissertation topic is good, if:
- You have an opportunity to research it fully. You need to know that there is enough data and a theoretical basis. Do some prior research to understand if you will be able to answer all your dissertation questions.
- You can fill the gaps in the existing knowledge. Your research matters if you can provide some new information that contributes to the field of your studies.
- Your dissertation title is catchy. Try to make it worth the reader’s attention from the first glance.
- You can evaluate how much time you need. It is vital to understand all the stages of your research and the challenges you might face to plan your work.
- You know the subject well. You will need to explore your topic in-depth. It’s good to have some previous knowledge about it. Starting the research from the very basics will take more time and effort.
- You have enough resources to investigate it. Both time and money matter in this case. You need to do high-quality research and meet your deadlines.
Dissertation Topics in Education
Learning is a lifelong experience, and the importance of schools cannot be overestimated. Research in this area is critical to improving education standards. Have a look at these topic ideas to get inspired:
- Gamification as tools for enhancing learning abilities: theory and practice . Many studies have been conducted on different learning approaches. For young learners, engagement is as critical as the outcome. Therefore, this work focuses on gamification and its effect on children’s improvisation and learning.
- Studying the connection between classroom quality and the learning outcome in kindergarten . Children are strongly affected by their environment, especially when it comes to learning. This dissertation topic example is all about looking into different classroom settings and their effect on kids’ learning outcomes.
- Evaluating the process of implementation of inclusive education in the US. Professionals argue that inclusive education carries multiple benefits for all students (not just those with limited abilities.) However, it is quite a challenging process to implement all the changes.
- Factors influencing the decision to transfer to the higher education abroad . In this work, you can focus on finding out the reasons for such a decision. Why do undergraduate students choose to leave their home country? What are the most important factors?
- Online education vs. traditional face-to-face lessons for adult learners: compare and contrast. Online courses have their own benefits. However, would adult learners prefer them to in-person classrooms? How does it affect their learning and motivation?
- How does working as a taxi driver and navigating change a person’s brain?
- To what extent can reality television be disempowering for students?
- The role of homework in the lives of immigrant adolescents.
- The impact of teachers’ shocking behaviors in fostering students’ creativity.
- The determinants of flossing behavior in college students .
- The classification of drinking styles in the college-age population.
- Integrating the computer into the curriculum : why you can’t simply plug it in.
- The preconditions for serious music-making avocation in computer science students.
- Adult graduate difficulties with learning new technologies.
- The effect of academic performance on the health of students .
- The impact of mathematic coaching on students’ self-esteem .
- The influence of internet on the emotional maturity of students.
- Academic achievements of students who decide to become teachers.
- Is it true that students are more likely to do homework given by good-looking professors?
- Informal learning in rural areas via social networks.
- Educational blogging for professors: the social networks of educationists.
- Does learning existentialism cause suicides?
- Is it possible to reduce summer learning loss without students’ consent?
- Can we reject classical math and do it at the same time? Yes, we can.
- What are major career prospects with a degree in Liberal Arts ?
- Using electronic games in museums as an effective education tool.
Business Dissertation Topics
There are many things a business administrator should keep in mind. Finances, marketing, and development are just the tip of the iceberg. So, the choice of topics is practically endless. Check out this selection to narrow down the possibilities:
- How are business strategies adjusted to the globalization process? Small businesses’ perspective. Globalization means huge and profitable opportunities. To seize them, all businesses and companies should make some changes in their strategies. Investigate what would be the best action plan for them.
- Cultural changes and the effect of feedback in an international company: a case study. Choose a multinational company. Study the impact of feedback (both from the employees and customers) on its organizational culture changes. What reaction does it provoke in the company?
- Human resource management approaches in international non-profit organizations. In this study, look into the strategies HR managers apply in non-profit organizations. One of their main responsibilities is to monitor the performance of the employees. However, at the international level it becomes more difficult.
- Leadership and organizational culture in making decisions about business strategies. In this research, you study the influence of the organizational culture on leaders. In the case of trying to initiate changes in the business strategy, how is a leadership decision taken?
- The role of “ foreign direct investment ” in companies in developing countries: a case study of a large business. For this paper, pick a suitable company first. Aim for large companies in developing countries. Then conduct research and find out what strategies they have for foreign direct investments.
- COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on workplace management in small businesses . The COVID-19 pandemic caused many companies to readjust their HR policies. For instance, they allowed their staff to work from home. Research this phenomenon in your thesis.
- Social entrepreneurship for large companies. If you want to make the world a better place, social entrepreneurship is a suitable method. We usually associate it with small start-ups. But what about large companies? With this topic, you can research how the concept works for big firms.
- How innovation affects demand in technology-driven businesses. This MBA dissertation topic combines business studies and technology . Examine how companies create products for establishing markets.
- Management strategies in times of COVID-19: a case study . The pandemic has forced companies to use Zoom , Skype, and messaging instead of regular meetings. Review how executives can apply traditional management models in the digital space.
- The impact of burnout on employees . Interview staff members and determine how burnout affects performance. Include the name of a company or industry in your dissertation’s title.
- Tourism management in the Middle East.
- How do natural disasters impact the demand for essentials?
- Compare and contrast Asian and American leadership styles .
- How does fluctuation in the stock market impact business operations?
- The art of delegation : how to do it effectively and when to avoid it.
- How can one efficiently lead a company when unforeseen circumstances occur?
- What factors determine employees’ work satisfaction?
- Study the link between a company’s success and innovation .
- What can business managers do to bridge the gap between generations ?
- Research the benefits of global and local brand management.
- What causes changes in Chinese business culture?
- Choose a small business and analyze its strategy.
- Organizational changes : what factors impact transformation?
- Internet banking : barriers to usage.
- Create a business plan that is focused on a specific issue.
- Conditions necessary for quality management in MNCs.
- The role of E-commerce for food retailers.
- Conduct a case study with the purpose to analyze one or several social phenomena.
- Workplace ethics in small businesses.
- The phenomenon of remote working and how it is affecting businesses.
- Comparison of Generation X and the Millennial Generation .
- Managing the Millennial Generation .
- Current trends in consumer behavior in relation to advertising .
- Analyze which countries margin financing is effective and why.
- Analyze the macroeconomic factors affecting exchange rates.
- An empirical analysis of the impact of organizational performance and leadership .
Law Dissertation Topics for Ph.D. Students
Legal science is not dull as one may think. It’s crucial to evaluate laws at any point in time. Do they fit the current norms? Does something or someone need more protection than before? If you want to garnish your legal education with a Ph.D., here are some topic suggestions:
- Trust law: the circumstances when fully secret and half-secret trusts are necessary. Find out what are the principles that dictate the enforcement of the trusts. There are specific circumstances that determine whether creating trusts would be adequate and relevant. Make sure to take them into consideration.
- Termination of employment in case of employees tested positive for HIV/AIDS. Your task would be to conduct research and see how HIV/AIDS employees are influenced in the workplace. The most common issues are discrimination and termination of employment.
- The influence of the Global War on Terrorism on international criminal law. When the US launched the campaign against terrorism in 2001, international criminal law faced some changes. You can study the most significant changes that have been made.
- The level of effectiveness of the US copyright law in relation to the rights of users. It’s an empirical research topic that would require collecting lots of data. Try to find some cases when the users were left cheated by copyright law. It would bring some diversity to the research and make it more interesting.
- Study the effect that the US immigration policy has on education right now. Educational institutions are also required to adjust to changes connected with immigration. Different requirements and different curriculums are implemented to fit their needs. You are about to look into this issue.
- Select a country and analyze its worker protection laws. Compare the rights and obligations of employees in two countries of your choice. What potential improvements can solidify employee rights ?
- Protection of minorities, legal precedents. Minority rights are becoming more and more relevant. This topic allows you to discuss how laws can be changed to reflect it.
- Regulation of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies allow for anonymity. Besides, they are not regulated by any state. In your thesis, you can analyze cryptocurrency regulations.
- Fake news : legal responsibility. Review how the United States legal system approaches disinformation. Focus on false publications on news resources. Another possible topic is improvements to defamation laws.
- Freedom of expression : a case during a pandemic. This topic is about false information in times of COVID-19. Examine how a state can balance freedom of expression with the spread of false information. Focus on this disease and the fake news about it.
- Legal practices for preventing possible future pandemics.
- Research ways of online journalism protection.
- International law vs. the right to self-determination: comparative case studies of de facto states.
- Review the history of fiscal laws in America.
- Limits to freedom of expression in the US legal system.
- Enforcing regulations concerning domestic violence .
- Study criminal responsibility for drug possession in the US.
- Criminalization of violence against women.
- Review the legal framework for addressing foreign involvement in elections.
- What was the government response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Health standards for immigrant detention centers in the US .
- Research the loopholes in the US immigration laws .
- Birthright citizenship in the US: pros and cons.
- 1951 Refugee Convention: is it obsolete?
- Illegal immigrants and their rights in the US justice system.
- How criminal laws have been impacted around the world by the war on terror .
- Choose a country and analyze their policies on discrimination.
- Evaluate the protection given to minority shareholders as dictated by company law.
- Provide a critical analysis of the law of omissions liability.
- Investigate and analyze complaints filed in the criminal justice system .
- A critical analysis of the reform of homicide laws .
- The morality and impact of euthanasia and how Canada sets a precedent.
- A detailed analysis of gender and race profiling of suspects in the criminal justice system .
- Analyze the right to bear arms relative to the context in which the law was written into The Constitution.
- Create case studies that represent a review of criminal negligence related to the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007.
Psychology Dissertation Topics
The mysterious ways of the human mind offer many research opportunities. Psychology encompasses sub-fields such as behavior and cognition. Whatever your area of expertise, you’ll undoubtedly find something interesting in the list below.
- The current effect of the “price ending” method on the consumers’ behavior . Nowadays, everybody knows the most popular trick that shops pull to make customers buy the products. However, does understanding it make it easier to resist it? Is this psychological trap still working?
- Burnout at the executive positions in massive US corporations: is it possible to prevent? The phenomenon of burnout is the most common issue that employees face nowadays. But there are ways to detected it at an early stage. Could they be used to predict and prevent this problem?
- Mindfulness practices and their influence on students’ learning abilities at the top universities (e.g., Harvard). Mindfulness is proved to be extremely useful in overcoming stress and anxiety issues. However, does it affect the learning outcome of the students who study at the best universities in the world?
- The individual struggles with gender issues and their impact on global gender inequality . Everything always starts with a small thing. For this paper, study the relation between some individual cases and the global issue. How do personal struggles contribute to the worldwide movement for justice?
- The positive influence of irrational beliefs on mental well-being. In psychology, irrational beliefs are a set of values and opinions that people believe in despite rational evidence against them. However, what positive effect can they bring?
- Ways of raising awareness of mental health problems. Mental health has been discussed more openly in recent years. Review how this open discussion affects views on personal mental health. As another idea for a psychology dissertation topic, research a specific illness.
- Student burnout and ways to prevent it. Focus on the problems students face and what strategies can reduce their stress.
- Pandemic and mental health . The COVID-19 pandemic forced many people to be in isolation from social contacts. Review the potential effects of this practice on people’s well-being. Discuss possible strategies for supporting mental health during possible future pandemics.
- Weight, self-image, and mental health. A clinical psychology thesis can focus on the psychology behind excess weight. Discuss how weight affects a person’s perception of self. Assess implications for clinical psychologists who work with overweight patients.
- Social media vs. reality: normalizing real people. Review current efforts of social media accounts in normalizing body image . Explain how this can reverse the damage that edited photos have on mental health.
- How does gender bias affect mental health in America?
- What factors affect women’s self-esteem in the workplace?
- Specifics of transgender mental health.
- Research the effect of immigration on mental well-being.
- Study the psychology of racism and ways to combat it.
- What distinguishes the mental health of minorities in the US?
- Research the psychology of dissent in the Soviet Union.
- The connection between stress and overeating: latest developments.
- Assess the role of social support for losing weight .
- What’s the role of prejudice in politics?
- Assess the role of endurance in combating stress .
- Developing hardiness: strategies and exercises.
- What’s the effect of emotional resilience on mental health?
- Helping teenagers overcome stress via relaxation techniques .
- Look into the perception of anger and its effect on mental health.
- Understanding the function of the prefrontal cortex in terms of how it is connected to other parts of the brain.
- Understanding how the prefrontal cortex makes us human.
- How emotional and anxiety disorders are connected to social cognition that is impaired.
- Analyze the ability of an MRI to determine brain function.
- Analyze the relationship between emotional and episodic memory.
- A comparison of the plasticity of the child’s brain and the adult brain.
- Analyze the continued relevance of Piaget’s theory of cognitive development.
- An in-depth look at the social intuitionist model and how it relates to the emotion and reason involved in moral judgement.
- How the evolution of the human brain can be understood in terms of children cognitive development .
- A demonstration of the multi-dimensional nature of schizophrenia.
- How rational thinking and impulse contribute to decision-making.
- A systematic analysis and review of the psychology of religion.
- How exposure to nature affects happiness.
Nursing Dissertation Topics
A nurse’s work is hard. Unfortunately, they rarely get the credit they deserve. With a Ph.D., you could become an advocate on the problem. Or you could concentrate on optimizing their work environments.
- Exercise, changes in lifestyle , and self-tracking for diabetes prevention and management. Center your research on different lifestyle changes (exercise, reduced smoking and drinking) and explain how and why it prevents diabetes .
- Influence of stigma related to HIV/AIDS on representatives of ethnic minorities: a case study of Native Americans. Using research, provide compelling evidence of how Native Americans are stigmatized and discriminated against.
- Chronic illness management at home: recommended evidence-based practices. Using current nursing and other professional research, discuss how adults and seniors manage chronic and autoimmune diseases.
- Depression and stress and their relation to preterm births in first-time mothers. Collect several articles about the issue and using their conclusions show how depression causes preterm births.
- Burnout in nurses: factors that cause it and practical solutions for prevention . Present outcomes of burnout (decreased performance and concentration, subpar workplace environment) and illustrate how it affects hospitals on a more significant scale.
- Public health: community-based measures to prevent morbid obesity. In this research, you can list various methods that include exercise and education and explain in detail how they prevent the spread of obesity.
- Risk factors and injury rates in psychiatric nursing. Present statistics on different types of injuries in psychiatric institutions .
- Cultural diversity and inclusion in nursing education . When researching diversity, make sure you are using examples of different minority groups’ perception of education.
- Euthanasia legislation in the USA: ethical issues and debates . Provide a thoughtful discussion of ethical and legal issues surrounding euthanasia.
- Organizational climate and its influence on perceived patient safety . Your study should focus on the importance of positive relationships between staff members, and its influence on the prevention of medical errors.
- Dietary practices and their influence on the quality of life in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. SLE is a complex disease that requires a multidisciplinary approach. Describe nutritional research approaches to SLE.
- Fluoride application training in dental nursing.
- Describe the specifics of nursing care for patients with diabetes .
- Assess gender disparity in nursing research.
- Study nurse burnout prevalence in neonatal care in your community.
- Nursing staff advising DASH diet: effects on patients’ blood pressure.
- What are the challenges of asthma management for nurses?
- Nursing for autistic patients : the best strategies.
- Racial differences in nursing care: a case study.
- Evaluate nurses’ role in pain management for patients with dementia.
- Study the connection between nursing staff turnover and burnout.
- How is the role of a nurse changing in the modern healthcare system?
- Review nursing practices for managing elderly patients.
- A holistic approach to obesity management in nursing.
- Describe the specifics of nursing in rural areas .
- Physical activity and mental health: a nursing case study.
- Discuss nursing pain relief strategies for general care.
- Determine the ethical implications of nursing malpractice.
- Nurses consultations for spinal cord injuries .
- Nursing in an urban setting : challenges and prospects.
- What are the specifics of pain management in obstetrical nursing?
Marketing Dissertation Topics
Good marketing is what made you buy that product you didn’t know you needed. Marketing needs plenty of scientific research for it to be successful. You can contribute to this effort with one of the following topic ideas:
- Compare and contrast the effectiveness of traditional and digital marketing in the last five years. Marketing moves towards digital campaigns more and more every year. Though, traditional marketing still exists, of course. Your task is to compare every aspect of these two types in the span of the previous five years.
- The specifics of the relationship marketing and its influence on the loyalty rates among customers: a case study of fast-food chains. Take a few fast-food chains to conduct this research. Then analyze their relationship marketing strategies. There should be a correlation between the methods they use and the loyalty of their customers.
- Direct marketing and artificial intelligence: how do companies use it? The industry of marketing couldn’t have missed the opportunity to use the latest technologies for their benefit. Artificial intelligence helps some companies gain a competitive advantage. Find out what those benefits are.
- Collectivism and individualism : how does culture influence supermarkets? There are some apparent differences in cultures when it comes to shopping. Each shop owner has to implement a specific marketing strategy for targeting the customers. Work on aspects that make those strategies successful in different cultures.
- The strategies that make personalized products sell effectively. Everybody loves customized products, but it seems like not everybody is willing to share their data to get it. Therefore, businesses are forced to work it out. This research looks into marketing tools and methods they use to sell personalized products.
- Influence of online shopping apps on impulsive buying behavior . Using prominent examples such as Amazon and eBay , elaborate how apps affect customer’s decision to purchase an item through recommendations.
- Product design and its impact on consumer’s purchase decision. When preparing this thesis topic, consider using examples of large corporations such as Apple or IKEA to prove your point.
- Customer loyalty : the importance of satisfaction and loyalty programs. Conduct research using available surveys on satisfaction and draw conclusions from these statistics.
- Ethnic differences and their impact on brand perception. This research can review the types of products that target White or Black Americans specifically.
- Preferences for green products: analysis of the income’s influence on consumer decisions. Compare what households are more likely to prefer green products.
- Shopping habits of Muslim consumers in the USA: qualitative research. Here, you will need to do research by engaging Muslim Americans in your study; you can use interviews or surveys for this topic.
- Social media and its impact on the promotion of small business. Make sure your reader understands how social media can promote or negatively present small business through customers’ comments.
- Does globalization make preferences of customers from different socioeconomic backgrounds similar? Interview people from lower, middle, and upper class and discuss the preferences of American households.
- Social media usage by international companies: a case study of Electronic Arts. Study the influence of customers’ reviews and opinions on EA’s sales.
- Consumers’ perception of transaction safety in online shopping applications. Discuss how consumers learn to differentiate between reliable and unreliable apps for payments .
- Marketing high tech products: a case study.
- Study changing marketing techniques during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The future of big data uses in marketing.
- Conduct a comparative analysis of offline vs. online advertising .
- Explore the relationship between marketing strategies and sales.
- Holiday marketing strategies in the 21st century.
- Is marketing tailed towards model devices effective?
- Study the rise of influencer marketing .
- Review the newest trends in digital advertising .
- Brand management in 2020: an analysis.
- Assess the effect of advertising on consumer behavior.
- Targeted ads: are they efficient?
- How did marketing change during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Assess brand management’s contribution to consumer loyalty .
- Impact of social media marketing on brand perception.
- Google Analytics insights for marketing campaigns.
- Marketing for minority populations.
- Youtube marketing: the effectiveness of videos for brand promotion.
- How does partnering with influencers impact brand perception?
- Social influencer marketing for SMEs.
History Dissertation Topics
History is written not only by the victors but also by history students. Your dissertation can shine a light on understudied cultures. Or perhaps you want to focus on how a specific event impacted the world. Find inspiration among the following dissertation questions and ideas:
- The historical context of the creation of Guernica by Pablo Picasso . War wasn’t the only inspiration for Pablo Picasso during the process of making Guernica . In this paper, you would look into the environment of the artist and try to identify what else brought him to the creation of this masterpiece.
- Bismarck and radical nationalism: what influenced the political state? For this research, you would study the underlying reasons for German Nazism before the beginning of World War II. What factors gave it a start when Otto von Bismarck was in charge?
- The rise of Bollywood: historical context. This paper focuses on the success of Indian Bollywood movies in the 1930s. You would need to look into the events that made those movies famous in the whole world. Don’t forget to mention the social views of Bollywood movies.
- The influence of secrecy in the technology intervention during World War II. You would study the role that the US Patent and Trademark Office played in the development of special war technology . Secrecy helped to keep it away from the public and enemies. How did it influence the war?
- Italian prisons in the 19th century: how were they managed after Unification? This paper would require you to study documentation on the management system prison used in Italy at the beginning of the 19th century. You should try to find some practices that might have been socially harmful.
- Gender perceptions in the Middle Age. When preparing the dissertation, use both historical and literary sources to show how gender was presented.
- Secularization in the American South during the post-war period. Provide a detailed discussion of secular societies forming in the South after the 1940s.
- Representation of Jewish history in contemporary art: a case study of Art Spiegelman’s Maus . Using the comic book as the primary basis, explain how Jewish culture and history are presented there.
- The history of medieval warfare and its influence on Modern Era warfare . When constructing this thesis, make sure you are using both historical and current research to provide details.
- American-British relations during the Cold War Era . Explain how the Cold War Era changes these relations and what has affected it the most.
- Germany’s foreign relations during the 1980s. Present a detailed overview of different foreign relations (e.g., with the USA, the USSR, the UK) Germany had during this period.
- The financial crisis in the USA in 2007-2009. Using research and media sources, explain to the reader how the crisis is still affecting the USA.
- The development of Austrian identity after World War II. In this case, you can use both historical evidence and Austrian literature that provides personal opinions of writers and artists on the issue.
- The impact of the Great Depression on the American involvement in the World War II. To show your understanding of historical processes, demonstrate how the Great Depression affected the USA’s perception of WWII.
- How I stopped worrying and learned to love the bomb: the development of nuclear warfare in the 20th century. Discuss the development of nuclear warfare in the USA and the USSR.
- What was the role of China in the Cold War?
- How did the Spanish Flu affect the pandemics that followed it?
- Determine the influence of the stock market crash in 1929 on the World Wars.
- First Battle of Marne’s impact on the outcomes of WWI.
- Tool usage and creation: Aztecs vs. Mayas.
- How did the enlightenment philosophy impact the development of the natural sciences?
- The effects of Christianization in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Assess the role of slavery in the US civil rights movement.
- Study the history of LGBT rights establishment in the US.
- What are the origins of slavery in Africa?
- The Moon Landing and its impact on space exploration.
- Explore the role of the Bible in Jewish history.
- The US’ involvement in WWII.
- The aftermath of WWII: major historical events.
- Research the link between the Mexican-American War and the Gold Rush .
- Cold War insights: lessons from the Suez Crisis.
- Explore the role of democratization in the Soviet Union collapse.
- Global cooperation in early modern Europe.
- Study the legacy of the arms race.
- How did the First Ladies influence life in the 20th century America?
Dissertation Topics in Management
Companies and employees alike benefit from well-thought-out management strategies. So, a thesis in management has the potential to improve work environments even further. Kickstart your research by choosing one of the following topics:
- Ecotourism in Canada: issues and trends in small business. Explain issues that arise in ecotourism with climate change.
- Management ethics: how social media affects employees’ privacy and organizational climate. Present examples of negative and positive influence.
- Leadership styles : a comparison of democratic and autocratic leadership. Discuss what leadership style should be chosen to rule various companies, depending on their business plan.
- Political risk and its influence on emergency management . Explain how political crises affect and shape emergency management.
- Cultural diversity and its impact on employees’ satisfaction and commitment. Show what advantages and disadvantages there are in cultural diversity.
- Economic growth and unemployment rates in Australia during the 1990s: a historical perspective. Explain the causes of economic growth and unemployment.
- Challenges in human resources management working with millennials: qualitative research. Discuss what particular challenges HR managers face and how they can be addressed.
- The significance of organizational routines in international corporations: a case study of Google. Conduct research on the importance of routine and its impact on performance.
- Computer skills and management: the effectiveness of computerized management information system in rural areas. Describe how digital management can be effectively applied in companies working in rural areas.
- The history of digital rights management in the USA. Present the changes in the field during the 1990s-2010s.
- Analyze the best leadership styles for SMEs.
- Examine the changes entrepreneurship underwent in the past decades.
- How do leadership styles relate to work satisfaction ?
- Overview of business negotiation methods using technology.
- Ways of integrating corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices.
- Discuss the specifics of airline companies’ management .
- Choose a theory of motivation in the workplace and make a case study on it.
- Study change management in SMEs in times of a crisis.
- Managing diverse workforce: a qualitative analysis.
- Use of employee voice in US companies.
- Research the relationship between the organization’s goals and a manager’s behavior.
- What are the best current practices in public administration ?
- Applying strategic human capital principles in practice.
- The study of female CEOs in a country of your choice.
- Employees’ perception of change management : a quantitative analysis.
- A study of employees’ resistance to change.
- What’s the correlation between a CEO’s leadership traits and employee motivation ?
- Workplace risk management : a study of psychosocial hazards.
- Conduct a quantitative study of the gender pay gap for CEOs.
- Research the relationship between management style and employee productivity .
Qualitative Dissertation: Ideas for Proposals
If you want your thesis to be more practical, you’ve come to the right section. Common approaches for qualitative dissertations include researching case studies, surveys, or ethnographies. Because of this, fieldwork will be an integral part of your doctorate journey.
- A comparison of teaching techniques that targeted children with autism in the 20th and 21st centuries. Provide a detailed overview of techniques and explain how research affected them.
- The development of cognitive-behavioral therapy and its effectiveness in patients with eating disorders . Present the history of CBT and use recent research to demonstrate its effectiveness.
- Ageism and sexism in international organizations of the fashion industry. Describe how the fashion industry defines what it means to be “young and beautiful.”
- Addressing sexual harassment at the workplace : the influence of organizational policies on targets’ decision to file a complaint. Explain what policies can support the target and what can prevent such decision.
- Strategies to eliminate bias in self-evaluation reports of employees. Using research in HRM, outline the best strategies that are currently used to avoid bias .
- Post-cancer therapy: issues and trends. Present and discuss various trends, the research behind them, and the effectiveness of different types of therapy.
- A family history of abuse and its influence on drug use in adults. Explain how abuse can provoke addiction in the future.
- The importance of trusting doctor-patient relationships on patient’s medication adherence and management of a healthy lifestyle. Describe how such relationships negatively or positively affect a patient’s decision to take medicine as prescribed.
- Barriers to the acquisition of social support among young men and women veterans in the USA. Discuss mental and physical disorders as major barriers.
- Single mothers’ perceptions of breastfeeding in public places: qualitative research. Conduct interviews to find out their opinion.
- The impact of online learning on student’s academic performance.
- A study of the youths’ perception of learning smartphone applications.
- Research the issue of gender bias in college education.
- Student’s perception of the mental health support and impact on campus.
- Perceptions of charter school education in the 21 century.
- Discuss homeschooling and its effect on a child’s socialization.
- What’s the impact of cyberbullying on teenagers’ mental health?
- How inmates perceive alternative forms of incarceration.
- Gun violence from the perspective of victims.
- Research bias towards video games as an art form.
- In what ways are minorities disadvantaged in America?
- Evaluate cooking as a therapeutic exercise.
- Assess the link between a principal’s leadership style and the school’s rating.
- The effect of online counseling on patients’ mental health.
- Perception of mental health stigma among students.
- How does gig economy re-define work?
- The implications of freelancing in the 2020s.
- Opinions about a 6-day work week in your community.
- Assess the process of adaptation to working from home .
- Conduct a research study of views on the BLM movement outside the US.
Quantitative Dissertation Proposal Topics
Some scholars just love working with data. Are you one of them? Then you’ll probably enjoy quantitative research. If you’re into finding patterns and making predictions, here are some enticing topics:
- A study of a major city’s livability index. Choose a city and assess whether it’s well-designed or not.
- A quantitative study of biofilms in technology. Discuss methods of using biofilms in technology. Include a list of recent advances and new tools.
- A quantitative study of teachers’ perception of online learning . This topic prompts you to use an evaluation scale.
- An assessment of a link between product reviews and intention to purchase. Study the effect online reviews have on potential customers.
- Immigration and its connection to crime statistics . Analyze data on immigration to the US and the number of violent crimes. Determine the relationship between the two phenomena.
- The relationship between obesity and occupation. Assess the BMIs of participants of different professions. Then, test the results for a correlation and discuss its implications.
- A relationship between nurses’ knowledge of diabetes management and patient satisfaction. Assess the nurses’ knowledge about diabetes and compare the results with patient satisfaction scores. Thus, you can determine if expertise translates into better care.
- A study of the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on SMEs financial operations. With this qualitative dissertation proposal in business and management, choose a small company. Analyze its financial data pre- and post-pandemic. Include a discussion of financial management during pandemics.
- A study of millennials ’ pet ownership. Determine the percentage of millennials who have pets. Compare these patterns with previous generations.
- Economic growth and urbanization. Compare the empirical data about the state of economics and the number of people living in cities.
- Determine how urbanization affects bacterial community compositions.
- The economic impact of immigration on SMEs.
- Study the rates of crimes in the US in relation to nonviolent crimes.
- How do various teaching styles affect learning?
- Compare overconfidence in CEOs of SMEs and corporations.
- How does inclusive language influence social behavior?
- Assess consumers’ satisfaction with online banking in your area.
- Evaluate crude oil price prediction methods.
- Is there a link between smartphone use and mental illness?
- Correlation between eyewitness identification and memory
- What are the attitudes towards AI development among women?
- Determine the rates of cybercrimes since the 1990s.
- A study of the police brutality cases across the US in the last decade.
- Correlation between education level and employment.
- The presence of sleep disorders in mental illnesses.
- Assess the attitudes towards medical care in the US .
- Determine the correlation between eating disorders and physical illness.
- Study the rates of cyberbullying among minority students.
- How various religious groups influence politics : a game-theoretical approach.
- Does regular exercise decrease symptoms of depression in adults?
Dissertation Topics in Educational Leadership
Educational leadership is a science focused on helping students to achieve their academic goals. It includes the motivation of staff and learners, improvement of educational programs, and creation of a healthy, productive environment in institutions. Want to dedicate your research to it? Take a look at these topic samples:
- Fatigue among American medical students. Medical students often need to memorize and analyze big portions of information. That is why many of them don’t sleep enough, get tired quickly, and find it hard to concentrate. What can be done about it?
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic and distance learning affect students’ motivation? Online education has multiple benefits and drawbacks. Some students might find it easier to get access to various textbooks online. Others want to return to campus. What is their motivation ?
- Creating better learning conditions on campus : the challenges in 2022. With the increasing speed of technological progress, it is hard to catch up with the latest innovations. Explore them in your dissertation. For instance, you can focus on facilities for students with special needs .
- How can we enhance discipline among first-year students on campus? For some younger students, it is hard to get used to living on their own. They need to accept new responsibilities, find time to take care of themselves, and organize their lives. How can we help them?
- Development of soft skills among undergraduate students. For future employers, soft skills are as important as hard skills. That is why colleges need to pay attention to soft skills such as time management , communication, and creativity.
- The efficiency of workshops for enhancing students’ creativity.
- Do nutrition habits influence the studying process?
- The importance of mental health care in high school.
- What leadership styles are the most efficient in college communities?
- Does the implementation of early childhood education lead to further academic success?
- What is the role of school counseling among teenagers?
- What psychological factors make students drop out of college?
- Developing leadership qualities among MBA students.
- How to help college athletes to cope with psychological and physical pressure.
- Ways of reducing anxiety levels among criminology students.
- Helping students to choose their majors and find a career path.
- How to enhance communication between higher education administration and students?
- Motivating students to succeed after graduation .
- Why do we need psychology classes in high school?
- How can we prevent the bullying of Latin American students in middle and high school?
✅ How to Choose a Thesis Topic: Main Steps
In case you have no idea where to start from, here is a quick guideline on how to choose a Ph.D. thesis topic:
We hope this article helped you to choose a suitable topic for your dissertation. We wish you good luck with your research!
Learn more on this topic:
- Dissertation Critique: Examples, How-to Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing an Outstanding Dissertation
- How to Write an Abstract: Brief Steps and Structure Example
✏️ Dissertation FAQ
While working on a dissertation, you might deal with several types of research. The main research types are primary, qualitative, quantitative, and legal. In any case, it’s the way in which a researcher studies the subject using a particular methodology.
First of all, make sure that you are personally fascinated by the subject. This is essential for any thesis, be it master’s or an undergraduate dissertation. Besides, make sure the topic is feasible and hasn’t been studies much.
A good dissertation title is the one that represents the subject under study. To state which aspect is being studied is also important. The title should include neither a hypothesis nor a conclusion: think about it as “spoilers”—nobody likes them.
Just like any paper, a great dissertation is the one that is well-organized. The topic of the paper should correspond to the title. The text should have a cohesive structure with a definite introduction, argumentative main part, and a logical conclusion.
- Dissertation Topics 1961-Present: Rudgers University
- Completed Thesis and Dissertation Topics: University of Florida
- Current Legal Topics: Library of Congress
- The Right Dissertation Topic: Academics.com
- Days and Nights at the Museum…there’s a Dissertation for that!: Proquest.com
- Dissertation Titles: University of Michigan
- How to Pick a Master’s Thesis Topic: Medium.com
- How to Come Up With a Thesis Topic: Gradschools.com
- How to Choose Your Thesis Topic: Central European University
- How Do I Choose a Thesis Topic?: Grad School Hub
- Senior Thesis Topics: Hamilton College
- Arizona Research Topics: Arizona State Library
- Dissertation Proposal: Bartleby.com
- Dissertation Guide Essay
- How to Start Your Dissertation: 10 Top Tips: Studential.com
- How to Write a Dissertation or Bedtime Reading for People Who do not Have Time to Sleep: Purdue University
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Writing a Ph.D. Dissertation: ThoughtCo
- Dissertations Guide from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Developing a Thesis Statement: University of Wisconsin Madison
- Thesis/Dissertation Writing and Editing, Formatting, and Defending: Massey University
- Business Management Research Topics: Top Universities
- Law Topics: Law.com
- Psychology Topics: APA
- Marketing Topics: Marketing Profs
- Topics: History.com
- Computer Science: Encyclopedia Britannica
- Humanities: Research Topics Ideas: University of Michigan-Flint
- Art Topics: Art UK
- Topics: American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Nurses Topics: Medscape
- Architecture: Research Topics: University of Washington
- Topics in Geography: Research Gate
- New Topics in Sociology: University of Toronto
- Business Management Topics: The University of Maine
- Qualitative Case Study: Science.gov
- All Topics: Science News
- Criminology: Science Direct
- Topics in Literature: Sheridan College: Libguides
- Advanced Computer Science Topics: The University of Texas at Austin
- Application of Computer Techniques in Medicine: NIH
- Important Leadership and Management Topics: WHO
- Quantitative Research: University of Southern California
- Action Research: Brown University
- 10 Traits of Successful School Leaders: University of San Diego
- HIST 280 Topics: Texas A&M University
- The Relationship Between Burnout, Depression, and Anxiety: Frontiers In
- College of Nursing: University of Missouri–St. Louis
- All Topics: Educause
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
This article is so helpful, thank you.
Thanks for your kind words!
Good evening Sir/Ma’am i wish to request for a PhD project topic in the field of clinical research and Life sciences .
Hello! You can use our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
Hello! Please help me to find research topics in Information Systems and Techonologies (data analytics in intelligent agriculture or higher learning institution of education).
Hello, William! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
How choose the best easy Ph.D topic in English subject
Hello! Please help me to find research topics in Economics (Accounting and Controlling, Management, Managerial).
Hello, Dilfuza! You can use our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
Please can I have a dissertation topic on physiology
Hello, Elizabeth! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
I need PhD research topic in Statistics- Robust regression or time series. Thanks
Happy to visit your blog. Now I have some guidelines to work with in fact, I got what I wanted. I love to check your blog to learn more new things from you. Thanks.
Hello, Deborah! Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again!
Have a language expert improve your writing
Run a free plagiarism check in 10 minutes, generate accurate citations for free.
- Knowledge Base
- What Is a Thesis? | Ultimate Guide & Examples
What Is a Thesis? | Ultimate Guide & Examples
Published on September 14, 2022 by Tegan George . Revised on July 18, 2023.
A thesis is a type of research paper based on your original research. It is usually submitted as the final step of a master’s program or a capstone to a bachelor’s degree.
Writing a thesis can be a daunting experience. Other than a dissertation , it is one of the longest pieces of writing students typically complete. It relies on your ability to conduct research from start to finish: choosing a relevant topic , crafting a proposal , designing your research , collecting data , developing a robust analysis, drawing strong conclusions , and writing concisely .
You can also download our full thesis template in the format of your choice below. Our template includes a ready-made table of contents , as well as guidance for what each chapter should include. It’s easy to make it your own, and can help you get started.
Download Word template Download Google Docs template
Table of contents
Thesis vs. thesis statement, how to structure a thesis, acknowledgements or preface, list of figures and tables, list of abbreviations, introduction, literature review, methodology, reference list, proofreading and editing, defending your thesis, other interesting articles, frequently asked questions about theses.
You may have heard the word thesis as a standalone term or as a component of academic writing called a thesis statement . Keep in mind that these are two very different things.
- A thesis statement is a very common component of an essay, particularly in the humanities. It usually comprises 1 or 2 sentences in the introduction of your essay , and should clearly and concisely summarize the central points of your academic essay .
- A thesis is a long-form piece of academic writing, often taking more than a full semester to complete. It is generally a degree requirement for Master’s programs, and is also sometimes required to complete a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts colleges.
- In the US, a dissertation is generally written as a final step toward obtaining a PhD.
- In other countries (particularly the UK), a dissertation is generally written at the bachelor’s or master’s level.
Receive feedback on language, structure, and formatting
Professional editors proofread and edit your paper by focusing on:
- Academic style
- Vague sentences
- Style consistency
See an example
The final structure of your thesis depends on a variety of components, such as:
- Your discipline
- Your theoretical approach
Humanities theses are often structured more like a longer-form essay . Just like in an essay, you build an argument to support a central thesis.
In both hard and social sciences, theses typically include an introduction , literature review , methodology section , results section , discussion section , and conclusion section . These are each presented in their own dedicated section or chapter. In some cases, you might want to add an appendix .
We’ve compiled a list of thesis examples to help you get started.
- Example thesis #1: “Abolition, Africans, and Abstraction: the Influence of the ‘Noble Savage’ on British and French Antislavery Thought, 1787-1807” by Suchait Kahlon.
- Example thesis #2: “’A Starving Man Helping Another Starving Man’: UNRRA, India, and the Genesis of Global Relief, 1943-1947″ by Julian Saint Reiman.
- Example thesis #3: “An Introduction to Higher-Order Frames in Communication: How Controversial Organizations Maintain Legitimacy Over Time” by Kees Smeets
The very first page of your thesis contains all necessary identifying information, including:
- Your full title
- Your full name
- Your department
- Your institution and degree program
- Your submission date.
Sometimes the title page also includes your student ID, the name of your supervisor, or the university’s logo. Check out your university’s guidelines if you’re not sure.
Read more about title pages
The acknowledgements section is usually optional. Its main point is to allow you to thank everyone who helped you in your thesis journey, such as supervisors, friends, or family. You can also choose to write a preface , but it’s typically one or the other, not both.
Read more about acknowledgements Read more about prefaces
Here's why students love Scribbr's proofreading services
Discover proofreading & editing
An abstract is a short summary of your thesis. Usually a maximum of 300 words long, it’s should include brief descriptions of your research objectives , methods, results, and conclusions. Though it may seem short, it introduces your work to your audience, serving as a first impression of your thesis.
Read more about abstracts
A table of contents lists all of your sections, plus their corresponding page numbers and subheadings if you have them. This helps your reader seamlessly navigate your document.
Your table of contents should include all the major parts of your thesis. In particular, don’t forget the the appendices. If you used heading styles, it’s easy to generate an automatic table Microsoft Word.
Read more about tables of contents
While not mandatory, if you used a lot of tables and/or figures, it’s nice to include a list of them to help guide your reader. It’s also easy to generate one of these in Word: just use the “Insert Caption” feature.
Read more about lists of figures and tables
If you have used a lot of industry- or field-specific abbreviations in your thesis, you should include them in an alphabetized list of abbreviations . This way, your readers can easily look up any meanings they aren’t familiar with.
Read more about lists of abbreviations
Relatedly, if you find yourself using a lot of very specialized or field-specific terms that may not be familiar to your reader, consider including a glossary . Alphabetize the terms you want to include with a brief definition.
Read more about glossaries
An introduction sets up the topic, purpose, and relevance of your thesis, as well as expectations for your reader. This should:
- Ground your research topic , sharing any background information your reader may need
- Define the scope of your work
- Introduce any existing research on your topic, situating your work within a broader problem or debate
- State your research question(s)
- Outline (briefly) how the remainder of your work will proceed
In other words, your introduction should clearly and concisely show your reader the “what, why, and how” of your research.
Read more about introductions
A literature review helps you gain a robust understanding of any extant academic work on your topic, encompassing:
- Selecting relevant sources
- Determining the credibility of your sources
- Critically evaluating each of your sources
- Drawing connections between sources, including any themes, patterns, conflicts, or gaps
A literature review is not merely a summary of existing work. Rather, your literature review should ultimately lead to a clear justification for your own research, perhaps via:
- Addressing a gap in the literature
- Building on existing knowledge to draw new conclusions
- Exploring a new theoretical or methodological approach
- Introducing a new solution to an unresolved problem
- Definitively advocating for one side of a theoretical debate
Read more about literature reviews
Your literature review can often form the basis for your theoretical framework, but these are not the same thing. A theoretical framework defines and analyzes the concepts and theories that your research hinges on.
Read more about theoretical frameworks
Your methodology chapter shows your reader how you conducted your research. It should be written clearly and methodically, easily allowing your reader to critically assess the credibility of your argument. Furthermore, your methods section should convince your reader that your method was the best way to answer your research question.
A methodology section should generally include:
- Your overall approach ( quantitative vs. qualitative )
- Your research methods (e.g., a longitudinal study )
- Your data collection methods (e.g., interviews or a controlled experiment
- Any tools or materials you used (e.g., computer software)
- The data analysis methods you chose (e.g., statistical analysis , discourse analysis )
- A strong, but not defensive justification of your methods
Read more about methodology sections
Your results section should highlight what your methodology discovered. These two sections work in tandem, but shouldn’t repeat each other. While your results section can include hypotheses or themes, don’t include any speculation or new arguments here.
Your results section should:
- State each (relevant) result with any (relevant) descriptive statistics (e.g., mean , standard deviation ) and inferential statistics (e.g., test statistics , p values )
- Explain how each result relates to the research question
- Determine whether the hypothesis was supported
Additional data (like raw numbers or interview transcripts ) can be included as an appendix . You can include tables and figures, but only if they help the reader better understand your results.
Read more about results sections
Your discussion section is where you can interpret your results in detail. Did they meet your expectations? How well do they fit within the framework that you built? You can refer back to any relevant source material to situate your results within your field, but leave most of that analysis in your literature review.
For any unexpected results, offer explanations or alternative interpretations of your data.
Read more about discussion sections
Your thesis conclusion should concisely answer your main research question. It should leave your reader with an ultra-clear understanding of your central argument, and emphasize what your research specifically has contributed to your field.
Why does your research matter? What recommendations for future research do you have? Lastly, wrap up your work with any concluding remarks.
Read more about conclusions
In order to avoid plagiarism , don’t forget to include a full reference list at the end of your thesis, citing the sources that you used. Choose one citation style and follow it consistently throughout your thesis, taking note of the formatting requirements of each style.
Which style you choose is often set by your department or your field, but common styles include MLA , Chicago , and APA.
Create APA citations Create MLA citations
In order to stay clear and concise, your thesis should include the most essential information needed to answer your research question. However, chances are you have many contributing documents, like interview transcripts or survey questions . These can be added as appendices , to save space in the main body.
Read more about appendices
Once you’re done writing, the next part of your editing process begins. Leave plenty of time for proofreading and editing prior to submission. Nothing looks worse than grammar mistakes or sloppy spelling errors!
Consider using a professional thesis editing service or grammar checker to make sure your final project is perfect.
Once you’ve submitted your final product, it’s common practice to have a thesis defense, an oral component of your finished work. This is scheduled by your advisor or committee, and usually entails a presentation and Q&A session.
After your defense , your committee will meet to determine if you deserve any departmental honors or accolades. However, keep in mind that defenses are usually just a formality. If there are any serious issues with your work, these should be resolved with your advisor way before a defense.
If you want to know more about AI for academic writing, AI tools, or research bias, make sure to check out some of our other articles with explanations and examples or go directly to our tools!
- Survivorship bias
- Self-serving bias
- Availability heuristic
- Halo effect
- Hindsight bias
- Deep learning
- Generative AI
- Machine learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Supervised vs. unsupervised learning
- Grammar Checker
- Paraphrasing Tool
- Text Summarizer
- AI Detector
- Plagiarism Checker
- Citation Generator
The conclusion of your thesis or dissertation shouldn’t take up more than 5–7% of your overall word count.
If you only used a few abbreviations in your thesis or dissertation , you don’t necessarily need to include a list of abbreviations .
If your abbreviations are numerous, or if you think they won’t be known to your audience, it’s never a bad idea to add one. They can also improve readability, minimizing confusion about abbreviations unfamiliar to your reader.
When you mention different chapters within your text, it’s considered best to use Roman numerals for most citation styles. However, the most important thing here is to remain consistent whenever using numbers in your dissertation .
A thesis or dissertation outline is one of the most critical first steps in your writing process. It helps you to lay out and organize your ideas and can provide you with a roadmap for deciding what kind of research you’d like to undertake.
Generally, an outline contains information on the different sections included in your thesis or dissertation , such as:
- Your anticipated title
- Your abstract
- Your chapters (sometimes subdivided into further topics like literature review , research methods , avenues for future research, etc.)
A thesis is typically written by students finishing up a bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Some educational institutions, particularly in the liberal arts, have mandatory theses, but they are often not mandatory to graduate from bachelor’s degrees. It is more common for a thesis to be a graduation requirement from a Master’s degree.
Even if not mandatory, you may want to consider writing a thesis if you:
- Plan to attend graduate school soon
- Have a particular topic you’d like to study more in-depth
- Are considering a career in research
- Would like a capstone experience to tie up your academic experience
Cite this Scribbr article
If you want to cite this source, you can copy and paste the citation or click the “Cite this Scribbr article” button to automatically add the citation to our free Citation Generator.
George, T. (2023, July 18). What Is a Thesis? | Ultimate Guide & Examples. Scribbr. Retrieved October 30, 2023, from https://www.scribbr.com/dissertation/thesis/
Is this article helpful?
Other students also liked, dissertation & thesis outline | example & free templates, writing strong research questions | criteria & examples, 10 research question examples to guide your research project, what is your plagiarism score.
Master’s Dissertation Topics
This article presents six categories of Master’s dissertation topics students can choose from: Covid-19, information technology, society and psychology, environmental sustainability, economics, sports and event management.
- Society & Psychology
- Sports & Event Management
One of the most significant events throughout 2020 and into 2021 has been the coronavirus pandemic. The virus has impacted almost every aspect of lives, from going to work, socialising, and accessing healthcare, to name but a few. Significant research gaps exist due to the unique nature of this pandemic, with there being a plethora of potential research avenues to further understand the virus, the vaccination, and how it impacted individuals across the globe.
- A critical analysis of how Covid-19 has impacted global stock markets.
- An analysis of crisis management in different countries: The Covid-19 response of China versus America.
- A critical analysis of the most appropriate and effective methods for developing the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Overcoming social concerns of vaccinations: A critical analysis of the global roll-out of Covid-19 vaccinations.
- An analysis of the impact that Covid-19 has had on the small business economy: Have entrepreneurs been most affected?
The use of Information Technology (IT) has been growing significantly over the past twenty years, with this growth being further evidenced in the past year. This extra push has mainly been driven by Covid-19 since there is a much higher dependency on digital solutions nowadays. It is now commonplace for employees to work from home, and businesses big-and-small are learning how to realise the tangible and intangible benefits of IT solutions. That said, here are some topics you might consider:
- Computer modelling in healthcare: A review of best practice IT solutions for enhancing healthcare operations.
- Why have small cap technology companies performed so well in the stock market during Covid-19?
- The future of logistics and delivery: An analysis of drones as the new era delivery service.
- How can information technology can be used to motivate employees at manufacturing organisations?
- Unified communications in the workplace: Is this the future of IT in an increasingly digitalized and remote working environments?
Society & Psychology
Due to the pandemic many people are having to handle significant challenges in their personal life. From being restricted to seeing friends and families and being forced to stay inside, the mental health of many individuals has been strained over the past year. It is vital to understand the impact that Covid-19 has had on society and psychology, which can provide an insight into how a pandemic could be better managed. Furthermore, there is also a general increased awareness of psychology and how societal events impact psychology which is driving more interest in researching key areas of this research area.
- Are individuals becoming more introverted in light of growing social distancing and virtual communication methods?
- Suicide rates during global crises: A critical analysis of suicide rates during the 2008 financial crisis and Covid-19.
- Establishing a community through virtual conversation: How can the video games create virtual communities.
- A critical analysis of the impact of cyber-bullying on mental health for adults.
- What is the correlation between poverty and injustice for predetermining community crime rates?
Sustainability and the global environment have been hotly debated topics for the past few decades, with there being growing concerns of how global carbon footprint is negatively impacting the environment. This has led many organisations and consumers to changing their behaviours to support environmental sustainability and reduce carbon footprints. Although there has been significant research into this area, there are still numerous opportunities to further understand environmental sustainability and the impact it is having on global markets organisations, and consumers.
- Looking forward to the future: An analysis of electric vehicles and their impact on environmental sustainability over the next five years.
- A critical analysis of the Sustainable Development Goals and what progress has been made towards achieving them.
- How can climate change be tackled: A critical analysis of ‘green’ consumer purchasing behavior?
- How can organisations integrate green technologies to improve their sustainability and reduce carbon footprint?
- Does improved corporate sustainability reduce overall profit margins: A critical analysis of the Triple Bottom Line theory.
One of the key focuses of many analysts is the current state of the global economy, with there being significant changes within the largest economies in the world. Ranging from Brexit, to countries trying to become less reliant on China, to the growth of manufacturing in India, and a potential inflation crisis in America, there is significant change in current global economic conditions. This naturally causes numerous avenues for further research into the past and future of domestic and global economics to understand how they can be managed to ensure the highest possible quality of life for people across the world.
- An investigation into stock market manipulation: A case study analysis of GameStop.
- How can foreign direct investment be encouraged to stimulate economic growth?
- An analysis of IR35 and the implications for self-employed workers and organizations in the UK.
- Federal printing of money: A critical analysis of potential large-scale inflation rises in the USA.
- Is brand equity a moderating factor for consumer purchasing behavior during an economic crisis?
Sports & Event Management
Sporting and event management is also a heavily debated topic currently, namely due to the impact that Covid-19 has had on the industry. Although the majority of events have been cancelled due to the virus, many sporting teams have been able to continue under certain restrictions. This has reinvented the way in which events must be managed and controlled to mitigate as much financial risk as possible for both the organisation and the consumer.
- An analysis of the impact of Covid-19 on large-scale events.
- Football financial regulations: How does Financial Fair Play bring more equality to UK football?
- What is the importance of the volunteer workforce in the execution of a successful event?
- A critical analysis of best practice techniques for managing and mitigating risk in large-scale event projects.
- Event management in education: How planning University events can help the professional development of students.
You may also like
53 Best Education Dissertation Topic Ideas
It’s hard to choose and settle on a topic for your education dissertation. When I was choosing my topic, I was confused and uncertain. I wished I had a list like this that would help me out!
The topics below are best for undergraduate (B.A / B.Ed) or masters (M.A / M.Ed) students. Check out these 51 topic ideas, use them, and adapt them to create a topic that suits you.
The Lazy Man’s Top 10
before I dig in…
Here is a quick list of my top 9 favorite education dissertation topic ideas:
- What skill development strategies can be observed in children’s play?
What evidence is there for the theory of multiple intelligences?
- What are parents’ attitudes toward play-based learning in schools?
- Is there a correlation between student stress levels and standardized exams?
- What are the differences in teaching strategies between experienced and novice teachers?
- What are the greatest challenges faced by teachers in their first 3 years in the profession?
- What does the literature say about the differences between phonics and whole language learning?
- What are the factors facilitating successful inclusion of students with behavioral disabilities?
- What do teachers believe has been the effect of technology on students’ learning?
Table of Contents
Okay … and here’s the Rest!
READ THIS FIRST: 9 TIPS FOR CHOOSING A DISSERTATION TOPIC
1. Early Childhood Education Dissertation Ideas
- What are the perspectives of parents about the benefits of structured and unstructured play for children?
- What do educators identify as the key challenges of transitioning from early childhood to compulsory schooling settings?
- How do the 50 most popular children’s books of the 21 st Century promote gender norms? (For this one, consider also using the social graces concept to add a more analytical lens.)
What do teachers in Montessori educational settings perceive to be the benefits and limitations of a Montessori-style education?
- What are parents’ initial anxieties about sending their children to preschool?
- A semiotic analysis of the representation of the stages of play in early childhood learning center promotional literature.
- How is the early childhood education and care (ECEC) profession represented in mainstream news?
- What do parent perceive to be the developmental benefits of early childhood education for their children?
2. Elementary Teaching Dissertation Ideas
- Are Piaget’s stages of development an accurate reflection of the abilities of children in the concrete stage of development?
- What are teachers’ perspectives of authoritarian behavior management strategies ?
- What do teachers perceive as the most effective behavior management strategy for children aged 5 – 7?
What do parents perceive to be the benefits of no homework for children?
- What are parents’ perceptions and concerns about integration of children with autism into mainstream classrooms?
- How do changes in seating arrangements from rows to table groups impact learning in a Grade 5 classroom?
- According to educators, what are the benefits and limitations of regular play breaks for learning?
What do teachers perceive to be the benefits and limitations of the phonics versus whole language learning approaches to literacy?
- What skill development strategies can be observed in children’s play during recess breaks in schools?
- What do educators in a school that has compulsory school uniforms see as the educational benefits or drawbacks of compulsory uniforms?
- What are the barriers and opportunities for promoting a ‘sense of belonging’ in primary school classrooms?
Related: How to Write a Dissertation from Beginning to End
3. Middle & High School Dissertation Ideas
- What are students’ perceptions of the impact of homework on their after school extracurricular activities?
- How are nationalist ideologies reinforced and challenged in the current curriculum documents of [your jurisdiction]?
- What are students’ perceptions of how well school prepares them for university / trades / real life?
What are students’ / teachers’/ parents’ perceptions of standardized tests in high school?
- What do high school teachers in leadership positions perceive to be the best approaches to mentoring early career teachers?
- Which models of childhood citizenship are evident in [your jurisdiction’s] curriculum?
- What do parents perceive to be the traits of quality teachers in primary school vs. high school?
What do adolescents see as the qualities of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ teachers?
- What do educators see as their role versus parents’ roles in promoting the moral values of children?
- What do parents of immigrant children see as the challenges their children face in schools in their new nation?
4. Educational Technology Ideas
- How prepared do pre-service teachers feel about teaching using Electronic White Boards?
- What are parents’ perceptions of classroom mobile phone apps that are designed to increase parent-student interactions?
- What are teachers’ perspectives of the impact of technology on student learning?
Can gaming help promote creative writing skills among boys aged 10-12?
- What age do parents perceive to be the best age for introducing children to technology?
- What are the differences between boys’ and girls’ technology usage habits during free time at school?
- What social, pedagogical and cognitive benefits and limitations do students face when learning online ?
5. General Education and Teaching Dissertation Ideas
- What do experienced educators perceive is the value of their university education?
- What are teachers’ perceptions of the barriers and opportunities to learning for children in poverty?
- What challenges do male educators face in their first 5 years of teaching?
What are the main ways school leaders approach whole-school anti-bullying policy development?
- How do teachers differentiate their behavior management strategies for children with developmental delays?
- What do teachers believe to be effective netiquette rules for online learning ?
- What are the factors that impact teachers’ motivations for promotion into leadership positions in schools?
- What do teachers perceive to be the role of reflection in their practice, and what are the most common reflective practice strategies among practitioners?
- How do Introverted and Extroverted Students Learn Differently?
- What do parents perceive to be the purpose of schooling?
- What differences are there in behavior management strategies for experienced versus novice teachers?
- What do teachers believe are the benefits and challenges of intrinsic versus extrinsic motivation strategies ?
6. Ideas that Involve Interviewing your Classmates!
- What do pre-service teachers see as their biggest worries about entering the teaching profession?
- How prepared do pre-service teachers feel about walking into a classroom and beginning their craft?
What do pre-service teachers perceive to be the major factors that their degree does not prepare them for, before entering the workforce?
- What do a cohort of teacher education students see as the benefits of conducting a final dissertation project prior to entering the profession? (see also: cohort effect )
- What are the differences between freshman (first year) and senior (final year) students’ perspectives of the role of the classroom teacher in the 21 st Century?
Read Also: 25 Sociology Dissertation Ideas
What to do once you Choose your Topic
Hopefully by now you have highlighted or written down 3 topics that caught your eye.
I recommend for your next step that you organize a meeting with your dissertation supervisor. Your supervisor will talk with you about your three ideas and give you advice on which to choose and why.
Each university has different requirements, so you’ll need to get input from your supervisor. Your supervisor is the person who can help you to navigate the special requirements of your particular program of study.
You’ll find that you and your supervisor will be able to tailor your chosen topic to you and your needs.
Good luck, and please do leave a comment below if you found this post useful!
I’m also always looking for more ideas to add to this list so if you came up with another idea, share it below.
Chris Drew (PhD)
Dr. Chris Drew is the founder of the Helpful Professor. He holds a PhD in education and has published over 20 articles in scholarly journals. He is the former editor of the Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education. [Image Descriptor: Photo of Chris]
- Chris Drew (PhD) https://helpfulprofessor.com/author/admin/ 102 Examples of Social Norms (List)
- Chris Drew (PhD) https://helpfulprofessor.com/author/admin/ 15 Social Environment Examples
- Chris Drew (PhD) https://helpfulprofessor.com/author/admin/ 15 Selective Perception Examples
- Chris Drew (PhD) https://helpfulprofessor.com/author/admin/ Field Observation (Research Method): Definition and Examples
1 thought on “53 Best Education Dissertation Topic Ideas”
Thank you for this! These open-ended examples helped me to broaden my topic some!
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
100s of Free Management Dissertation Topics and Titles
Published by Grace Graffin at January 6th, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
The subject of management involves an in-depth understanding of the various aspects of business management, such as employee management, risk management, organisational behaviour, and many more.
When choosing a topic for your management dissertation, make sure to consider diverse topics that explore both the theoretical and practical aspects of management.
We understand that getting a dissertation topic approved can be extremely challenging as academic supervisors require students to research a unique case.
This is where our team of writers comes into play. Our writers can up with exciting and manageable management dissertation topics to help get the juices flowing in your head so you can write your dissertation on a unique and engaging topic.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review the full list of dissertation topics for 2022 here.
How to Select the Best Management Dissertation Topic?
A dissertation topic must be selected based on research interests, availability of data, time limitations, and the research’s scope and significance. The following management dissertation topics are carefully shortlisted while considering all these parameters. Please review these topics and let us know if you have any queries.
Also Read: Operations Management Dissertation Topics
- International Development Dissertation Topics
- Cooperate Governance Dissertation Topics
- Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics
- Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics
- International Business Dissertation Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Project Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Dissertation Topics
- HRM Dissertation Topics
- Operations Management Dissertation Topics
2022 Management Research Topics
Topic 1: an evaluation of organizational change management- why do people tend to oppose change.
Research Aim: The research will aim to assess the structure of organizational change management and to find the reasons why people resist or oppose the changes in an organization. There are many reasons through which change in organization’s management becomes important but some employees’ does not accept that changes. There are many reasons why people resist changes on organization. In certain circumstances, resistance to change might be beneficial. Resistance to change is, in fact, a crucial feedback mechanism that must not be neglected.
Topic 2: Investigating the effectiveness of customer relationship management in airlines
Research Aim: The research will aim to study the efficiency of CRM in airlines. Customer relationship management has evolved into a critical technique used by every corporation to better its operations and obtain a competitive advantage over competitors. Customer relationship management has evolved into a key priority for airline firms and an integral part of airline businesses’ corporate strategy to distinguish themselves from rivals in the eyes of the consumer. The goal of facility organisations, such as airlines, is to provide services that attract and maintain satisfied, loyal customers who promote the airline.
Topic 3: How does leadership affect employees’ productivity? A case of IT firms
Research Aim: This research will focus on leadership positions in IT organisations with the goal of increasing staff productivity and performance. Leadership is essential for increasing employee retention, career drive, and efficiency. Most companies’ progress is accelerated by effective leadership. As a result, it is critical to organisational success. Employee performance, on the other hand, is a critical pillar of every firm, and companies must examine the variables that contribute to great performance. Leadership is based on confidence, which is based on skill, sincerity, ethics, transparency, reactivity, empathy, and kindness.
Topic 4: The effect of organisation advancement tools on business performance
Research Aim: The research will aim to find the effect of organization advancement on business performance. Organizational tools are objects that assist you in organising your workspace, resources, and tasks in order to make your workday more effective. Physical instruments, planners, and software platforms are examples of what they can be. Organization advancement tools are a great source to improve your business performance as they help you in managing your daily tasks and workforce.
Topic 5: The importance of leadership and social skills in new entrepreneurs: An investigative study
Research Aim: The research will aim to investigate the importance of leadership and social skills in new entrepreneurs. Developing talent, introducing innovative goods and services, delivering efficiency, and gaining market share all benefit from improved leadership qualities. If you wish to stay small, you might be able to get away with not growing your leaders. Otherwise, it will restrict your progress. Social skills enable entrepreneurs to interact with customers more effectively, resulting in more agreements and more profitability.
Covid-19 Management Research Topics
Crisis management during covd-19.
Research Aim: This study will identify crisis management aspects during COVD-19, including its challenges and solutions.
Business management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will review business executives’ challenges in various scale industries and how they are recovering from the loss. How far did they succeed?
Hospital and medicine management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will highlight the role of hospital management during COVID-19, the challenges they came across, and the ways to overcome those challenges.
Educational management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will address the issues faced by students and educational institutes. How are they trying to overcome the challenges of imparting education during the coronavirus pandemics?
Maternal health care management during COVID-19
Research Aim: The lockdown situation has been an issue of concern for the patients, including pregnant women. This study will address the role of Maternal health care management during COVID-19.
Management Dissertation Topics for 2021
Topic 1: analyzing the traditions and trends in public administration and management in post-wwii europe.
Research Aim: The purpose of the research will be to analyze the characteristics of cultural and national communities that have influenced public administration and management in the 1970s and 1980s in Europe. The study will be carried out using a systematic literature review.
Topic 2: The Impact of Gender-inclusive Gatekeeping and Predecessors Influence on the Success of Female CEOs
Research Aim: The purpose of the research will explore how local organisational agents and contexts can help women leaders overcome barriers and achieve success at higher levels in corporate firms. The study will focus on CEO succession events and predecessor CEOS factors and their influence on women post-succession. The research design will be developed qualitatively.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Daily Psychological Power on Organisational Leaders
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative techniques to analyze power-holders relational and interdependent work contexts. The study will examine the effect of daily psychological power using the factors of abusive behaviour and perceived incivility.
Topic 4: Examining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Interaction Process and Performance
Research Aim: Using quantitative techniques, the research will analyse the interaction process and performance factors in two groups of employees in the services industry – homogenous and culturally diverse. The effectiveness in operation and arrangements will be examined.
Topic 5: Analyzing the Impact of ‘Voice’ and ‘Silence’ on Destructive Leadership
Research Aim: The research will examine the limited and biased view of silence in management literature. The study will also analyse the impact of silence in an organisation in terms of a functional value using quantitative research techniques. Furthermore, how silence in organisations can be used as a strategic response will be discussed.
Topic 6: Examining the Relationship between Productivity, Management Practices, and Employee Ability in the UK Setting
Research Aim: Using quantitative techniques, the study will analyse a relationship between productivity, management practices, and employee ability using data from management practices surveys and employees’ longitudinal earnings records.
Topic 7: Analysing the Factors that Impact International Differences in Gender Pay Gap
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative techniques to analyse microdata from various countries between 1980 and 2010. The study will use the factors of wage structures, net supply, wage compression, collective bargaining coverage, and unionised wage setting to identify the lower gender pay gap internationally.
Topic 8: The Impact of Psychosocial Hazards on Workplace Risk Management
Research Aim: The study will investigate workplace risk management practices in industry sectors with a high risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and mental health disorders (MHDs) and the extent to which they may rise from psychosocial hazards. The research will be conducted using qualitative research techniques.
Strategic Management and Organisational Behavior Dissertation Topics
Strategic management and organisational behaviour can be described as the actions a firm takes to achieve its business objectives primarily derived from competitive markets’ dynamic behaviour. Following are some interesting dissertation topics under this field of study;
Topic 1: The Impact of Organisational Goals on Organisation Behavior
Research Aim: The primary focus of this research will be to combine factors from the theory of action, phases and self-determination theory to develop a motivational model that will explain the relationship between organisational goals setting process that lead to organisational behaviour. The research will be conducted using mixed methods of research techniques.
Topic 2: Integrating the Principles of Strategic Human Capital and Strategic Human Resource Management to Improve Organisational Performance
Topic 3: comparing the impact of family and non-family firm goals on strategy, family and organisational behavior.
Research Aim: This research will analyse the differences between family and non-family business goals and their impact on how businesses develop strategies. Also, the research will assess how these developed strategies would affect family and organisational behaviour. This research will use quantitative research techniques.
Topic 4: Analyzing the Effect of Strategy, Innovation, Networks and Complexity on Organisational Adaptability – The Mediating Effect of Leadership
Research Aim: The current study will use empirical analysis to examine the effects of strategy, innovation, networks, and complexity of organisational adaptability using leadership as a mediation factor.
Topic 5: Examining the Effect of Appointment of a Racial Minority Female CEO on White Male Top Manager Intrapsychic and Behavioral Responses
Research Aim: This research will examine white male managers’ behavioural responses to a female racial minority CEO’s appointment. The behaviour that the research will analyse is the amount of help that the white male top manager provides to their fellow executives. The research will be conducted using quantitative techniques.
Topic 6: Analysis of the Effectiveness of an Affect-Based Model to Portray Recipients Responses to Organisational Change Events
Research Aim: The study will use the Affect-Based Model developed by Oreg et al. (2016) to analyse if it is useful in documenting and portraying the recipient responses to organisational change events. The research will use factors of valence and activation to assess the effectiveness of the model. The study will be conducted using quantitative techniques.
Topic 7: Evaluating the Relationship between the personality of a CEO and Employee Motivation
Research Aim: This research will investigate the relationship between a CEO’s personality and employee motivation. The core of this study will be to assess whether a CEO’s character possesses the power to influence employee motivation or not. Case studies from various companies will be used in this study.
Topic 8: Assessing the Role of Managers in Bringing and Implementing Technological Change in an Organisation
Research Aim: This research will focus on how managers implement technological change in their organisations. Change management is challenging as not all employees are open to accepting change. This research will focus on various ways through which managers successfully implement technological change in their companies.
Topic 9: An Analysis of Organisational Change Management: Why Employees Resist Change?
Research Aim: This research will focus on why employees resist change in organisations, i.e., why employees dislike change. Different causes and factors will be discussed in this study, and the research will conclude why employees do not wholeheartedly accept the change.
Knowledge Management Dissertation Topics
The importance of knowledge management for organisations can’t be understated because this aspect of management enhances the workforce’s capabilities and overall productivity. It leads to a competitive advantage and provides the basis for differentiating an organisation from its competitors. Some interesting dissertation topics under this field are;
Topic 1: Examining the Impact of Enterprise Social Networking Systems (ESNS) on Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
Research Aim: The research will investigate the effect of ESNS on knowledge management processes and organisational learning. The research will use knowledge creation and sharing to play the mediating role in analysing the proposed relationship. The proposed study will use empirical research methods.
Topic 2: A Review of Knowledge Management Research
Research Aim: The research paper will use a systematic literature review technique for the proposed study. The research will review the last twenty years of knowledge management literature to assess the presence of bias in explaining knowledge integration over research by exploring knowledge differentiation processes.
Topic 3: The Impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) on Innovation and Knowledge Management Capacity
Research Aim: The purpose of this research will be to investigate the plausible relationship between knowledge management systems, open innovation, knowledge management capacity, and innovation capacity in firms. The research will be conducted using empirical techniques to draw reliable conclusions.
Topic 4: The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on MNC and their Subsidiaries Performance
Research Aim: The research will develop a model to test the possibility of a relationship between strategic knowledge management (SKM) processes and organisation performance compared between multinational companies and their subsidiaries. The research will also analyse the impact of relational context on knowledge creation and transfer.
Topic 5: Analyzing the Relationship between Knowledge Management Practices and Knowledge Worker Performance - The Mediating Role of Organisational Commitment
Research Aim: The study will analyse the role of knowledge management practices to address the issues of insufficient organisational commitment and knowledge workers’ performance in the UK’s public sectors. The proposed study will use quantitative research techniques to fulfil its aim and objectives.
Topic 6: The Relationship between Knowledge Management Processes and Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Private Business Schools in the UK
Research Aim: The proposed research will explore the impact of knowledge management processes on sustainable completive advantages by using knowledge-based view (KBV) and resource-based view (RBV) as mediators in the relationship. The research will be conducted using quantitative techniques of data collection (i.e. questionnaire) and analysis (i.e. structural equation modelling).
Topic 7: The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on Manufacturing Firm’s Performance
Research Aim: The purpose of the study will be to empirically investigate the relationship between the availability and use of IT solutions for strategic knowledge management and a manufacturing firm’s performance, which will be measured in unit production. The research will use the resource-based view and the knowledge-based theory to develop a conceptual framework to analyze this relationship’s effect.
Topic 8: Evaluating how Knowledge Management Impacts Company Performance: A Case Study of Sainsbury
Research Aim: This research will discuss the basic concepts of knowledge management. The study will also discuss the impact knowledge management has on a company’s performance, i.e. how it helps companies achieve their goals. The main focus of this research work will be on Sainsbury’s knowledge management framework.
Topic 9: Knowledge Management as a Core Competency? Evaluating the Application and Benefits of Knowledge Management
Research Aim: This research will uncover how companies utilise knowledge management as their core competency and how it benefits their business operations. This study’s main focus will be on applying the various concepts of knowledge management and their implication for businesses.
Topic 10: Exploring the Managerial Concerns and Issues in Knowledge Management and Their Impact on Organisations
Research Aim: This research will explore the managerial concerns and issues related to knowledge management. The study will also focus on assessing the impact of these issues on businesses and how they can influence day-to-day operations. This will be an evidence-based study where evidence from different companies and various situations will be evaluated.
Leadership and Management Information System Dissertation Topics
Leadership drives the organisational agenda and is regarded as one of the most influential factors in streamlining organisations’ processes. Good leadership results in better performance of any organisation because it gives direction to the business activities under the market conditions and requirements.
Similarly, management information systems are pivotal to any organisation’s success and successfully implementing them can benefit the organisation in many ways. Following are some dissertation topics under the subject of leadership and management information systems;
Topic 1: The Role of Information Systems (IS) in Enterprise Architecture and its Impact on Business Performance
Research Aim: This study will examine the relationship between IS Enterprise Architecture and business performance using technical alignment and IS capabilities mediators. This research will be conducted using quantitative techniques to fulfil its aim.
Topic 2: Exploring The Relationship between Ethical Leadership and Employee Knowledge Sharing
Research Aim: This research will use social learning theories and self-determination to investigate the relationship between ethical learning and employee knowledge sharing. The study will be conducted using empirical research techniques.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Relationship Leadership and Social Alignment on Information Security Systems Effectiveness in Private Organisations
Research Aim: This research will use social capital theory as its theoretical foundation to explore the impact of relational leadership on social alignment between business and IT executives. The relational model will study the factors of integrated knowledge, information security system effectiveness, and organisational performance. This research will use empirical techniques.
Topic 4: Examining the Relationship between Operating Room (OR) Leadership and Operating Staff Performance
Research Aim: This research will analyse the relationship between Operating Room leadership and operating staff performance. This will be done using emotional intelligence and collaboration variables to assess staff performance, using recovery numbers. The relationship will also be examined through the mediating role of leadership principles. The data will be collected and assessed using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 5: The Role of Transformational Leadership as a Mediating Variable in the DeLone and McLean Information Success Model.
Research Aim: The research will use the DeLone and McLean Information Success Model to analyse if productivity software implemented in an organisation can improve its performance. However, the research will also evaluate the model and propose modifications to include transformational leadership as a mediating factor in the information success model. The research will be quantitative in nature.
Topic 6: Assessing the Role of Leadership in an Organisation to Help Adopt Advanced Technological Systems
Research Aim: This research will assess the role of leadership in an organisation to help companies realise the importance of innovative, technologically advanced systems. Many companies today are still naive to the ever more important role of technology. Thus this research will aim to help companies adopt innovative technological systems through leadership. The research will be evidence-based in nature.
Topic 7: Evaluating How Changing Business Leadership Impacts Technological Organisational Performance
Research Aim: Changing leadership in organisations can prove a disaster if not handled properly. The transition process is extremely challenging, and companies should have the capability to handle this phase. This research will explore how their decision to change leadership impacts technological and organisational performance and how to optimise the process. This research will be quantitative in nature.
Topic 8: Can Information Systems in Organisations Be Considered a Competitive Advantage?
Research Aim: Information systems, if implemented successfully, benefit organisations immensely. The impact that an information system has and its results help companies stay ahead of their competitors. This research will assess how companies can turn their information systems into a competitive advantage, and most importantly, whether they or not information systems should be considered a competitive advantage.
Topic 9: Understanding the Leadership Challenges of Implementing and Managing an Advanced Information System in an Organisation
Research Aim: This research will help explain the challenges that managers and the entire leadership of an organisation face when implementing an advanced information system. Bringing a change in a company is challenging, and throw in a technology to implement, the process becomes even more challenging. This study will explore in detail all related challenges through quantitative research.
Topic 10: Do all Business Processes in an Organisation need Information System Management?
Research Aim: It is often argued that not all business processes require information systems. However, when talking about today’s world and the technological advancements taking place, it is recommended that business processes in organisations adopt the technology. This research will be a comparative analysis of whether companies are successful and profitable with information systems or without them.
Also Read: Business Dissertation Topics
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Organisational Culture and International Business Dissertation Topics
Organisational culture shapes the work ethics and helps in defining the professional image of organisations. Organisational culture plays a huge role in international business.
Organisations that adopt the country’s culture they are operating in are known to run their operations more successfully. The following topics are related to organisational culture and international business and help students choose an appropriate topic according to their interests.
Topic 1: The Impact of Organisational Culture of Collaborative Networks Influence on IT Governance Performance in Large Enterprises
Research Aim: This research will explore the influence of collaborative networks’ organisational culture on IT governance performance. The study will use a case study to analyse multinationals as they have a wide working network. The purpose of the research will be to determine whether or not organisational culture helps businesses effectively use IT in business operations. The research will be conducted using mixed methods research.
Topic 2: Analysing the Relationship between Supervisor’s Job insecurity and Subordinates’ Work Engagement
Research Aim: The purpose of this research is two-fold. The research will analyse the relationship between the supervisor’s job insecurity and subordinates’ work engagement using a mediator and a moderator. The research will first examine the mediating role of subordinate’s pro-social voice between supervisor job insecurity and subordinates’ work engagement. Next, the research will examine the moderating role of organisational culture between the supervisor’s job insecurity and sub-ordinates pro-social voice. The research will be conducted through quantitative techniques.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Individual Perception of Organisational Culture on the Learning Transfer Environment
Research Aim: The research will be conducted empirically to assess the relationship between culture (as perceived by employees) and the work environment based learning factors (i.e. learning transfer environment [LTE]) in the organisation). LTE is measured using feedback and coaching factors that received resistance or openness to chance, personal outcomes, and supervisor and peer support.
Topic 4: The Role of Organisational Culture on the Development of Psychological Distress in the Workplace
Research Aim: The purpose of the study will be to analyse how organisational culture may cause the symptoms of psychological distress in the workforce. The study will use corporate culture and work organisation conditions as base factors to relate them to employees’ psychological distress. The research will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 5: Analysing the Role of Leadership and Organisational Culture
Research Aim: The research will examine the relationship between organisational culture, leadership and employee outcomes. The paper will focus on the mediator of leadership processes and their impact on the relationship between culture and employee outcomes. The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 6: The Role and Relationships among Strategic Orientations, Cultural Intelligence, International Diversification and Performance of Organisations
Research Aim: The research will aim to understand the drivers of the international expansion of globalised firms. The research will explore the relationship between strategic orientations and cultural intelligence as drivers and international diversification and firm performance. Strategic orientations used in the study include international market orientation (IMO) and entrepreneurial orientation (IEO). The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 7: Dynamics of Corruption Culture Distance to Core Values
Research Aim: The research will examine how corporate bribery is impacted by cultural distance between multinational enterprises (MNEs) in their home and host countries. The research will also analyse the organisational distance to core value between MNE’s entry into the host country and its headquarters. The research will use empirical data collection and analysis techniques.
Topic 8: Examining Organisational Export Performance by International Business Competencies
Research Aim: The study aims to explore the relationship between international business competencies and export performance. The research will also analyse export performance by singular analysis or combined analysis of the competencies. The research will be conducted using empirical data.
Topic 9: Does Organisational Culture Influence the Leadership Type that a Company Should Adopt?
Research Aim: This research will argue whether companies should hire leaders concerning their culture or not. Organisational culture and leadership are interconnected. Thus companies that do not operate according to their culture struggle to grow exponentially. This research will aim to focus on the possible relationship between leadership and organisational culture. The research will be evidence-based.
Topic 10: Organisational Culture and International Business Competition: Are they Interrelated?
Research Aim: Organisational culture plays a huge role in making a company competitive internationally. When a business’s culture is motivating to all employees and identifies the right culture for its employees, there is every likelihood of rapid growth for both the company and the employees. The research will explore how the two concepts are interrelated.
As a management student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment with existing management theories – i.e., to add value and interest to your research topic.
The management field is vast and interrelated to many other academic disciplines like operations management , business , business administration , MBA , human resource management and more. That is why creating a management dissertation topic that is particular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field is imperative.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best management dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample management dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Management Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths while identifying research gaps. Break down the topic and key terms that can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design , research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is establishing the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : Make sure to complete this by your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialize in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2022 complete list.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find dissertation topics about management.
To find management dissertation topics:
- Research recent management challenges.
- Explore industry trends and innovations.
- Analyze organizational behavior or strategies.
- Examine cross-cultural management issues.
- Investigate sustainability and ethics.
- Consult academic journals and experts.
You May Also Like
Disasters can potentially be quite dangerous to the continued existence of humans on Earth. Therefore, it is crucial to develop fresh, cutting-edge approaches to managing the damage caused by natural disasters.
Need interesting ” effects of Covid-19 on tourism and hospitality dissertation topics”? Here are the trending titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Here is a list of Research Topics on film and theatre studies and you can choose the one that suits your requirements.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
- Thesis Statement Generator
Campus MyThesis Academy
The unique, worldwide Campus where you´ll learn how to write a thesis advised by an expert who graduated summa cum laude
How to choose a thesis topic for masters
Our subject matter for the following article, how to choose a thesis topic for masters , is all about the selection of a fitting research topic for your graduate thesis. Without any doubt, this is a highly important and also challenging part of the first stage of the thesis writing process on your way to completing the Master´s degree. When you´re right at this point, there are a few good things to know about how to choose a thesis topic for masters before deciding on yours! It is significant to select a topic that is interesting and relevant to your field of study. The process of selecting the right topic and setting the scope and limits is balancing between success and failure. In this article, we will discuss the key aspects that you should consider and show the steps to take in order to choose the best – and the most fitting! – one for your master’s thesis.
Keep on reading, because, in the following sections, we will cover all the questions around how to choose a thesis topic for masters works, including aspects such as how to give your topic in a feasible frame, how to reach out to your advisor, and succeed in a healthy collaboration, and share tips for brainstorming ideas . I will also share tips about how to identify the right scope for your project, considering the resources available to you. By following these tips, you will be able to find and identify a fitting thesis topic that is both interesting and achievable.
5 Key Tips on How to Choose a Thesis Topic for Masters, benefiting from your strength
- Identify Your Interests: Before selecting a topic for your thesis, it is important to identify your interests and areas of expertise. What passionates you when thinking of your specific research area? Think about the topics that always have called your special attention and those that you would like to explore further. This will help you narrow down your options and facilitate the first stage of the process of selecting your perfect thesis topic.
- Research the Available Resources and get inspired: Once you have identified your areas of interest, take the next step and research the available resources. Check out online databases, journals, and other academic materials to find out what topics are currently being explored and which (re-)sources are available. This will help you determine which topics are feasible and which ones may require more research and effort.
- Talk to Your Supervisor: Your advisor is the best (and main) person to guide you in selecting the perfect thesis topic. Share your interests and investigate the available resources before setting up the one-on-one meeting to be best prepared. Your supervisor will be able to provide valuable insights and help you narrow down your options.
- Consider Your Research Objectives: When selecting a topic for your thesis, it is important to consider your objectives. Ask yourself what you want to accomplish with your research, which contribution should it make and be sure that the topic is related to your objectives.
- Balance Your Workload: Make sure that you choose a topic that you can realistically tackle within the time frame. Selecting a topic that is too broad or complex may lead to unnecessary stress and pressure, so it is important to choose a feasible one that you can manage.
How to Find the Perfect Thesis Topic: Tips for Crafting an Interesting and Engaging one
When it comes to finding the perfect thesis topic for your master’s degree, it can be a daunting task. Crafting your search for an interesting and engaging thesis topic can take time and effort. Here is some additional advice to help you find the perfect thesis topic in order to the tip
- Brainstorm on potential topics and reflect on your particular strength: Create a mind map with all possible options and take the time to consider what methods, theories, and tools would you enjoy applying and exploring more (e.g. in-depth analysis? comparison? testing, creating or improving a model/theory?…)
- Conduct Thorough Research: Once you have identified your pool of potential topics, it is important to conduct thorough research . Utilize resources such as the library , the internet, and other scholarly materials to gain more knowledge on potential topics.
- Ask for Advice from different People: Seeking advice from your peers, professors, and mentors is essential in order to find the perfect thesis topic. Ask for feedback and suggestions to help you determine the best topic.
- Consider Your Options: Once you have narrowed down your options , consider the different approaches you can take with your topic and reflect pn how you could make it interesting, what research methods you could use, and how you could make it unique.
Following these tips will take you a big step closer to your perfect thesis topic. Remember to take your time and explore different topics and approaches before making your final decision. Good luck!
Discovering the Benefits of Choosing Your Own Thesis Topic
Having the possibility of choosing your own thesis topic is a fantastic way to gain an in-depth understanding and expert knowledge of a research area that you are passionate about while also allowing you to express your own creativity. In many cases, selecting your own thesis topic can help to ensure that your research is both meaningful and original – criteria, which are highly important when you need to present your Thesis Proposal and convince your audience at your Thesis Defense after submitting your work!
When deciding on a topic, it is important to consider the resources that are available to you, your level of interest in the subject, and the scope of the research you will be able to complete. The amount of time that you have to conduct your research, as well as the potential for future research, are also considerable points.
When selecting a thesis topic, it is also important to think about how the topic can benefit you and your career. For example, if you are interested in pursuing a career in academia, selecting a thesis topic that has potential for future research and can give you a leg up when applying for jobs.
Keep in mind, that it is important to choose a thesis subject that you are passionate about. Researching a topic that is interesting to you will ensure that you remain motivated throughout the research process, from the moment where you start to write your thesis until you’re defending your research paper . Additionally, having a passion for the topic can help to make the research and writing process more enjoyable.
With the right resources and an engaging topic, you already have a strong foundation to create an original and meaningful thesis.
How to Find the Perfect Master Thesis Topic and Achieve Your Academic Success
Making the right choice for your master thesis topic is crucial for the outcome and finally for your future academic success, as it determines the direction of your (future) research as well as the quality of your finished product.
The best way to find the perfect topic and approach the process of selection is to start by thinking about what you are interested in exploring further. Ask yourself questions like “What do I want to learn more about?” and “What topics have I been curious about lately?” to discover what the essence of how to choose a thesis topic for masters. Once you have narrowed down your focus, you are ready to start researching potential topics and consider the impact of each one on your particular field.
When researching potential topics, look for topics that are current and relevant to your field of study. What topics are popular in recent publications? What new ideas you can bring to the table? Consider the availability of data and resources related to the topic , as you may need to access these sources in order to complete your research.
When selecting a topic, it is important to consider your audience. Your thesis will be evaluated by experts in your field, so make sure to choose a topic that will be interesting and relevant to them. Also consider the length of your thesis, as it will determine how detailed and in-depth your research will need to be.
For more in-depth advice, seek out advice from your supervisor, peers, and other experts in your field. They may be able to provide recommendations and resources to help you find the perfect topic!
A Practical Example and Conclusion
Let´s take How Literature Impacts Our Lives. Exploring the Power of the Written Word as an example to highlight a few good arguments and explain, how you can approach a choice for a thesis topic for a master’s degree. Literature and language are powerful tools that can shape our lives and point of view. This topic would seek to examine and explore ways in which literature has shaped our lives from different angles and perspectives, and how literature can be used to influence our lives and our culture.
This topic provides an opportunity to explore the power of literature and language in our lives. You could look at how literature impacts our lives both positively and negatively, and the effects of different genres of literature. For example, you could look at how fantasy literature can provide an escape for readers, or how poetry can be used to express emotions and ideas. You could also look at how literature has been used to influence politics, culture, and social movements.
This topic also provides the option to examine the changing nature of literature and language. As technology advances, the way we communicate and interact with literature is changing. This thesis could examine how literature has been adapted to new technologies, and how technology has changed the way we view literature.
In other words, Exploring the Power of the Written Word offers a wide range of opportunities and angles to investigate the power of literature and language, and how these tools are used to shape our daily lives.
To conclude, let me sum up the key points that I would like to leave with you as a take-home message: Choosing a thesis topic for your master’s can be a daunting task. You want to make sure to select a topic
- that you are passionate about
- that you can commit to researching
- that will help you stand out in your field.
To make your choice perfect, make sure that you know what makes a good thesis topic: A good thesis topic should be specific, manageable, and have a researchable question. It should also be something you are passionate about and have the expertise to discuss.
Your principal steps: Once you have a better understanding of the field,
- start brainstorming topics
- write down ideas and questions that interest you
- narrow down your list to the top three or four topics.
Choosing the right topic is an important part of writing a successful master’s thesis. With these tips, you can find the perfect topic for your thesis and make the most of your research.
Additional Resources for Choosing a Master’s Thesis Topic
Choosing a thesis topic for your master’s degree can be a daunting task. To make it easier, we’ve compiled some tips and resources to guide you through the process.
Identify your interests : Start by considering your academic and personal interests. Reflect on the subjects that have excited you during your studies and projects you’ve enjoyed working on. The American Psychological Association offers helpful resources for students choosing a thesis topic in psychology and related fields.
Consult with professors and peers : Discuss your ideas with professors and fellow students to gain insights and suggestions. They can help you refine your topic and identify potential research gaps. Inside Higher Ed features an article discussing the process of finding the right research topic, including advice from experienced academics.
Review current research : Explore recent publications in your field to identify trending topics and areas that warrant further investigation. The Research Whisperer blog offers tips on choosing a research topic and staying updated on the latest developments in your discipline.
Evaluate the feasibility : Ensure that your chosen topic is practical, given your resources, time constraints, and available expertise. Nature features an article discussing factors to consider when choosing the right research topic, including feasibility and potential impact.
Seek inspiration : Broaden your horizons by attending conferences, workshops, and guest lectures. Watching TED Talks can also provide inspiration and help you discover new ideas and perspectives related to your field of study.
Explore collaboration platforms : Consider exploring platforms like the Open Science Framework to find ongoing research projects and potential collaborators. These platforms can help you identify exciting research areas and expand your network.
By following these steps and utilizing the provided resources, you’ll be better equipped to choose a thesis topic that aligns with your interests and has the potential to make a meaningful contribution to your field.
About the author:
Possibly you already heard of me through different media channels. My name is Dr. Friederike Jurth , and since 2010 I give lectures on Methodology, Empirical Research, Anthropology, and Transcultural (Music) Studies in collaboration with universities in the United States, Germany, Spain, and Brazil. In 2010 I started to carry out 7-year-long fieldwork in Rio de Janeiro and to present my research at conferences all around the world, such as in Japan, the United States, Australia, Brazil, Thailand, Switzerland, and many others. In addition, I worked as a lecturer and researcher with Germany’s famous UNESCO Chair.
After finalizing my doctoral dissertation with summa cum laude , it became my aim to unite, condense and share the steps, ways and details of my unique methodological and structural approach that I could develop and elaborate during my Ph.D. and that finally helped me to achieve this result. By concentrating and putting them together to an elaborated academic conception, MyThesis Academy was born. Motivated by the only aim and objective to help my students through all steps and stages of their thesis journey, it enables them to achieve their best possible result in shortest time, independent of their specific area of research.
- SSL Protection
© Copyright 2023 - MyThesis Academy®. All rights reserved.
- Plagiarism checker Do The Check
- Academic editing Ask For Help
- Samples database View Samples Base
Best Ideas For Dissertation Topics
20 Apr 2022
❓How to Choose the Best Topic?
☝️What Makes a Good Dissertation Topic?
📑Lists Of Dissertation Topics:
- Business Management
Choosing a specific dissertation topic is one of the challenges you will face as a student, but we are here to help you narrow down the selections and choose a topic that will highlight your skills and knowledge. With our list of topics, you can get some unique ideas for writing your Ph.D. dissertation and can tackle this challenging academic task.
A project of this type usually takes up a lot of time and effort, and it’s not possible that you can have it ready in a year; it will take longer than that. If you’re that person that now needs to present a dissertation and doesn’t think you have the skills or time to do one, or maybe you simply don't know where to buy dissertation help , you shouldn’t worry about that (it’s normal!), as you can always find dissertation help online. How? By reaching out to dissertation writing services websites.
Choosing a specific topic is difficult, so we have done some legwork by creating lists of ideas. You will find unique ideas divided by academic subjects, so you can easily reference our lists to choose the perfect dissertation topic. Get a head start on your writing by reviewing these ideas that can help you write an interesting dissertation.
Improve your grades with our Essay Writing Course
Academic writing is easy… if you know how. Learn to write essays from a PapersOwl writer who has written over 800 papers
How to Choose the Best Topic?
Your first step in writing dissertations is to find an idea that you can expand on using the knowledge you already possess, and you will want to make sure it is a topic that you can easily research, discuss, or argue using facts. If you need help selecting your dissertation topic, we are here to offer help to have compiled some great ideas to help you get started. Choose the topic for your work based on what your field of study is; if you focus on things you know rather than on things you’re interested in but have very little or no experience whatsoever, your final draft is more likely to be successful. If you still feel like you won’t be able to do it by yourself, there’s always the option of using a dissertation writing service simply by asking, " write my dissertation ", but it’s all up to you.
Before deciding on any topic ideas, it is important to do some initial research. You will want to make sure there is enough available information and ensure that your chosen topic has been studied by experts in the field. Many students have made the mistake of writing their dissertation on a question that has already been answered. By conducting initial research, you can avoid this while being sure that your dissertation is unique, addressing a new question or issue.
Students will also want to be sure that a topic applies to future career goals or further academic studies. With hundreds of dissertation ideas for subjects being studied at colleges and universities, it is not always easy to narrow down topics. The key to success is to choose an interesting topic that will hold your attention. Since students will spend months researching and writing, the best dissertation topics will be those that generate an emotion or inspiration.
Instead of trying to focus on a single idea, try to devise a list of three to five topic ideas that you can use. The dissertation process will be a lengthy task, and you will want to make sure that you have a backup plan if your initial idea proves to yield limited research or resources. If you are still having difficulty making a selection, refer to our lists below to find some unique ideas.
Some of the examples students like and commonly choose are dissertation topics in healthcare, dissertation topics in sociology, and dissertation topics in business. But, you may get dissertation titles to choose from, or you will get just one topic, and you will have to start working and doing the research. This is not an appealing approach.
When a student has dissertation topic ideas available, he can focus on all the issues and do better research. Research topics should be emotional, as we have mentioned above. This makes dissertation research more appealing and makes the research topic or, better said, all research topics more desirable.
When working on a dissertation or dissertation, you must leave plenty of time to do dissertation research properly and get the job done well. Research is the most time-consuming of all issues, and some research topics will need weeks to be completed. Some topics in a specific field will require even more time and effort. Always remember that all research topics are time-consuming, and you need to focus on many issues.
Stuck with finding the right title?
Get plenty of fresh and catchy topic ideas and pick the perfect one with PapersOwl Title Generator.
What Makes a Good Dissertation Topic?
Want to know whether your chosen dissertation topic can become a scholarly piece? Universities believe any dissertation ought to consist of research that is completely original and has significance in the field you are studying. Dissertation topics should do at least one of these things to ensure they are effective and meet academic goals:
- Challenge existing assumptions or truths
- Offer new insight
- Uncover new principles or facts
- Suggest a new way to interpret known facts
- Suggest a new relationship that has gone unrecognized
So, what makes a suitable topic? It should be original and unique, so if you have an interest in something within your field that has often captured your attention, use this idea to be innovative when creating your thesis. Take research in a direction that is new so that you can add diversity and some depth. Your paper will need to stand out and offer interesting ideas.
Finally, a key indicator that your topic is an excellent choice is that it will be memorable. After someone reads the final paper, you will want your ideas to remain in their thoughts. This will compel readers to look at things from new perspectives while remembering your work. Your dissertation topic will be your chance to show off and highlight your knowledge, abilities, skills, and passion for a particular subject.
Once you have done the research and your topics meet all the issues from the above, you will see one thing. You will enjoy the process overall, and you can make sure that the complete set of issues is right for you. The main part when choosing a dissertation topic is that your teacher will share the same opinion. If you used thesis topics and got fun and appealing idea, you will impress the professor. Yes, it sounds obvious or impossible, but this does work. You can choose psychology dissertation topics, most commonly known as mental health dissertation topics or business management dissertation topics, which are very popular today. Your goal is to learn a lot of useful things when working and to produce a copy that will get you the result you need. You can only do this if you write a dissertation on a title you are passionate about that brings to light many useful things you need and want to know. For some, history dissertation topics and sociology dissertation topics are the keys here, and they always choose these research topics.
Build your thesis statement
This is AI-powered online tool that lets you create a thesis statement about any topic you need.
- Simple interface
- Works with any type of paper
- Absolutely free
- Unlimited attempts
List Of Dissertation Topics By Field Of Knowledge:
Dissertation topics in education.
If you are pursuing a degree in education, many sub-topics can be addressed with your dissertation. Base the topic on what form of education you are studying, such as early childhood, secondary education, or special education. Some prefer to focus on higher education, while others on educational institutions, and you can choose whatever you like and want. Here are some dissertation topics that can be inspiring and useful for those completing courses in education.
- What is the impact of technology on student learning?
- Do introverted and extroverted students learn differently?
- What anxieties do parents face when sending a child to preschool?
- What are the benefits of early childhood education?
- How to integrate children with autism into the classroom?
- What are the benefits of play breaks for learning?
- What are the perceptions of students on the impact of homework on extracurricular activities?
- What traits do parents consider the best for teachers?
- Challenges faced by parents of immigrant children
- Do mobile apps enhance education?
- How does distant learning affect the social development of students?
- Barriers faced by students living in poverty
- Do educational games promote better learning?
- Why do private schools have an edge over public schools?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling?
Business Management Dissertation Topics
Many students are studying for a degree in business management, and there are several sub-topics in this field that can be inspirational when working. Small businesses are very common business dissertation topics these days because all want to start something. Small business examples are versatile these days. If you are looking for dissertation topics in management, check these out. Don't forget that some are focused on public administration, management strategies, or even digital marketing.
- How remote workers impact management?
- How do changes in wages affect overall business costs?
- How artificial intelligence is affecting customer satisfaction?
- Globalization and how it affects business management?
- Holistic approaches to resolving issues in the workplace
- Emerging trends in management and commerce within the food industry
- What is the role of strategic planning when identifying environmental factors?
- Small business strategies and adaptation to globalization
- Non-profit human resource management and policies
- What is the role of foreign direct investment?
- Do employee benefits impact company productivity?
- Human resource management challenges in multinational companies
- The psychology of customers
- How small businesses can remain alert to market changes
- How environmental management policies can make a difference
Law Dissertation Topics
With the many areas of law to be studied, you will find some interesting ideas for your paper. The dissertation ideas we have here will help you with thesis topics like no other and can be focused on consumer behavior, different laws, and so much more. Some of these law dissertation topics can help you get an idea for a unique paper.
- Economic and social benefits of same-sex marriage legalization
- Major rights for the LGBTQ community
- Are privacy rights guaranteed with social media networks?
- Modern law and dealing with race discrimination
- Differences between national and international regulations
- Enforcing international laws in third-world countries
- Complying with income tax requirements
- How can lie detector tests be beneficial?
- Examining the link between morality and crime
- Digital communities and intellectual property laws
- Legalization of abortion: How is it legally treated, and what are the moral aspects?
- How to control illegal immigration?
- Contract law for small businesses and its importance
- Environmental laws were broken by companies
- How does the state play a role in contract law?
Don't let plagiarism ruin your grade
Check the originality of a paper with just a couple of clicks.
- Free unlimited checks
- Accurate results
- All common file formats
- Intuitive interface
History Dissertation Topics
As a history research student, you can find many topics that can be covered within your dissertation. No matter what period of history you wish to focus on, you can come up with some amazing ideas. Here are a few to get you started.
- Examine the changing roles of the British military over the past century
- What are the consequences of the Cold War?
- What are the main impacts of terrorism?
- How was labor productivity affected by the Great Depression?
- History of the ancient Greek Olympics
- Evolution during the Stone Age
- What was the impact of the Industrial Revolution?
- Spanish Civil War and the role of women in the war
- Effects of Segregation in the 1960s
- How has foreign Policy changed due to Pearl Harbor?
- What were the main causes of the Great Depression
- History of Witchcraft in the US
- Impacts of slavery in Africa
- Napoleon’s strategy during the invasion of Russia
- Evaluate nationalism during the World War II
Dissertation Topics In Sociology
This diverse field of sociology covers many areas, and you will find there to be ample research available. Here are some prominent examples of dissertation topics for sociology students.
- Suicidal behavior differences between males and females
- How media content influences behaviors and attitudes?
- Is emotional intelligence affected by self-esteem?
- Is it possible for men to be feminists?
- The Importance of gender roles
- Gender inequality and how it relates to feminist theories
- How family violence affects women and children
- Addressing sexual harassment in the workplace
- Important roles families play in shaping the lives of children
- Is isolation created by social media?
- Creative expression and human rights
- How to cut down on police brutality against minorities?
- Does religion affect human rights?
- How poverty can play a role in overall health
- Analysis of education systems operating in various countries
Psychology Dissertation Topics
To get started with a career in psychology, you will be required to find a unique psychology topic to cover in your paper. Looking for some dissertation topics to help you begin?
- Anxiety in adolescents and the challenges they face
- Addictive behaviors and relapse
- How miscarriages can affect the mental health of a couple
- Studies on post-traumatic stress disorder
- How meditation can reduce depression
- Parenting styles and the effects on children
- How depression can alter your daily life
- Alcohol and how it can enhance anxiety and depression
- Child trauma and mental health issues
- What causes antisocial behavior?
- How abuse can alter child development
- Primary causes of anorexia in adults
- Are antidepressants an effective remedy?
- Why is there a rise in teenage suicides?
- Financial struggles can lead to mental health problems
Accounting Dissertation Topics
The vast topic of accounting can include many subtopics, making it overwhelming when choosing the right idea for your paper, but we offer some suggestions here that can help you brainstorm.
- Role of Financial Accounting
- What determines the value of mergers and acquisitions?
- Importance of audits for large companies
- Benefits of accounting information systems?
- Controlling circular debt
- An accounting perspective on risk-taking
- Will electronic bookkeeping phase out physical accountants?
- What to consider when investing in financial markets?
- Why is fraud common in private companies?
- Using accounting tools to monitor liquidity levels
- What is the role of forensic accounting in law enforcement?
- Capital budgeting techniques
- Traditional auditing vs risk-based auditing
- External vs in-house auditors
- Do financial ratios predict bankruptcy?
Take your paper to the next level
Professional editors will check your paper for grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, consistency, and academic style.
Marketing Dissertation Topics
Need some marketing dissertation topics ? We have compiled a substantial list of ideas that you can use to get started.
- Motivators behind loyalty schemes
- Perceived risk vs. brand equality
- Company brand values
- Use of direct marketing
- Does language impact brand identity?
- Using national culture to market
- Gender affects website preference
- Mobile marketing tools
- Marketing using social media platforms
- Digital platforms and international marketing
- Complying with customer polygamy
- Traditional vs Internet marketing
- Analyzing changing trends
- Ethical marketing and cultural perspectives
- What is Guerilla Marketing?
Nursing Dissertation Topics
We provide you with a list of nursing dissertation topics that can be useful when you are planning to start your paper.
- Evaluation of developments in community healthcare settings
- Management strategies for patients with PTSD
- How to cope with food refusal among elderly patients?
- Mental health and psychiatric nurses
- Importance of well-being within a clinical environment
- Associated risks of teen pregnancy
- Working with health organizations
- Occupational health and safety
- Theories in nursing and current models
- How to improve protocols in the event of an outbreak?
- Providing hospice care as a nurse
- Role of nurses in dementia patients
- Analysis of private and national healthcare
- Holistic approaches to obesity
- Pain relief therapy for mental health patients
Is writing essays your hobby?
Participate in our "Independence Day of the United States" essay writing competition and get a 12-month Quizlet subscription.
- Deadline: July 24, 2023
- Topic: Declaration of Independence
- Language: English
- Length: 1000-5000 words
- Font size: 11 or 12
Architecture Dissertation Topics
Need some help brainstorming for your paper in the architecture field? Here are some ideas for you to use.
- Modern technology and the design of smart homes
- Environmental technology trends
- How pre-fabricated designs work
- Climate change affects building
- Reducing carbon footprints
- Renewable energy resources
- Building a better future using modern designs for buildings
- How can Immersive Virtual Environments assist with design phases?
- Creating efficient public infrastructure
- Using hemp in buildings
- Maximizing small spaces
- Building in warm vs cold climates
- Elements of famous architects
- The growing demand for energy-efficient homes
- Natural disaster damage mitigation: building designs that can save lives
Choosing the ideal dissertation topic that meets your needs can be challenging. However, an essay writer online can assist you in finding the right topic that meets your specific requirements. With the help of a skilled essay writer, you can effectively reduce your list of options and identify the best topic for your dissertation.
Creating the perfect dissertation all starts with choosing the right topic. Students can find a stepping stone and gather ideas and information with these topic examples. Your final dissertation should be unique, memorable, and reflective of your knowledge and skills in a particular field. Some of you will like architecture thesis topics architecture, management dissertation topics, and as always, science dissertation topics to choose from. Always ensure you are focused on the details and passionate about what you work on.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
Dr. Caroline Phd
I have always been a bit of a polymath – I loved going through encyclopedias, learning interesting facts about the world around us. Even when it was time to choose my major, I struggled a lot, as I wanted to learn everything about everything.
Readers also enjoyed
How to write a concise dissertation abstract.
Dissertation Writing Guides 37 likes
Good Human Resources Dissertation Topic Ideas
Dissertation Writing Guides 121 likes
Difference Between a Thesis And a Dissertation
Dissertation Writing Guides 90 likes
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Simply fill out the form, click the button, and have no worries!
How to Choose the Best Topic for Research: Top 100 Dissertation Topics
Are you searching for inspiration while writing your research paper? In this case, try looking up interesting research topics online. This article contains an abundance of dissertation topics, for every imaginable subject, like fashion or business leadership dissertation topics. You are going to find interesting examples! Don't forget that you can also get research paper help from our professional writing team.
Top 100 Dissertation Ideas 2023
Scholars often believe that today there is a lack of new dissertation topics. Indeed, people conduct research non-stop, and it seems like there is nothing new to discuss. So how to become a professional writer and avoid breaking intellectual property rights then?
Luckily for all enthusiastic scientists out there, there are topics for dissertation that cater to any taste. Our essay writers service presents various research topics suitable for multiple degrees. Do you study the job market, quantum physics, or human behavioral patterns? These and even more dissertation ideas are waiting for you.
How to Opt for a Dissertation Topic?
Sometimes, the immense choice of examples of dissertation topics makes you question your decision about your academic paper. Writers get recommendations from multiple sources. Before you write a dissertation, turn to more experienced people, like counselors or professors. They are likely to suggest great topics for dissertation. We also recommend that you read about how to make reflection paper .
For research and reference purposes, go online to discover new engaging themes. Your colleagues in the field of science communicate via special forums or websites, so join them! Some generous people even publish dissertation ideas and samples for free. Hence, you can develop your unique topic by looking at other people’s works.
Which Topic Suits Best for Dissertation?
Whether you search healthy lifestyle, economic crisis, or leadership dissertation topics, the strategy is the same for all of them. These topics for dissertation should meet the following requirements:
- Bring novelty to the science field
- Cover newsworthy issues
- Have enough background data for an academic paper
Undeniably, it is better if the theme heavily appeals to you personally. Then, a sparkle of interest lights up whenever you write your work! On the contrary, less engaging dissertation topics make the whole writing process inefficient. Therefore, opt for themes that draw your attention the most.
Struggle to meet your essay deadline?
Enter the requirements for your work and get your task done asap.
Where to Find a Unique Dissertation Topic?
Throughout life, people constantly have to present something new to the world. Middle school and high-school students show their skills via essays, college students write a thesis, and Ph.D. candidates compose dissertations. Fortunately, emergency methods, like dissertation writing service , are available for quick and quality results. Still, you might suggest your topics for dissertation.
What is the key to creating a one-of-a-kind topic? First, you have to know well enough what other scholars have already studied. Then, perform further research even if your counterparts have covered all nuances. For instance, higher education dissertation topics can cover themes of college-age population or school bullying. Meanwhile, leadership dissertation topics may connect to ethical issues dealing within companies.
Dissertation Title: How to Make It Sound Perfect
In real life, titles are essential in drawing public attention to anything. Would you rather watch a movie with a boring name or pick a film with a short, witty title? The same goes for books, essays, and other scholarly work. The word becomes an anchor, something that pushes a random person to read your written piece. Here is how you properly compose it.
Let’s say that you ponder over higher education dissertation topics. For instance, do you want to study anxiety disorders among students or how online schools are affecting libraries? Raising awareness is crucial in both cases, but you must specify the issue first. For instance, attempt to study an unexpected correlation that current research fails to cover. Use the “how,” “what,” and “why” words to form several topic ideas.
Once you have specified your exact subject of study, your goal is to fit the title in under fifty words. This task seems unproblematic, but it requires talent. Just two sentences must sum up the contents of the humongous dissertation. So, make the title clear and concise!
What are Some Relevant Ideas to Research in 2023?
How long is a dissertation? It ranges from ten thousand to a hundred thousand words, but length is only the first requirement. Without a doubt, all topics for dissertation have one crucial characteristic: relevancy. To develop top-tier academic work, you need to know the global trends and latest tendencies in your specific science field. It would be detrimental to your success to pick dissertation ideas that scholars have recycled multiple times. So instead, look at what people find exciting in 2022:
- Artificial intelligence
Although the theme of AI has been around for a while, it remains fresh and full of potential. One possible research subject is the Metaverse, a virtual reality universe. This concept is quite new, so there are many branches to study. Besides, cybersecurity, especially in the banking sector, would stand out among the interesting examples of dissertation topics.
- Neuroscience and neurobiology
As much as scientists study human brains, there are still too many white spots in their knowledge of the human body. Choosing a topic related to cognitive development, brain implants, etc., could lead to a breakthrough in this sphere.
With the negative trends in the global food industry, the theme of agriculture is at its peak importance. Food is something that everybody relates to, regardless of ethnicity, age, job, or social status. Therefore, a dissertation could critically analyze the current state of things and solutions for the food industry in crisis.
List of Dissertation Topics 2023
Today, you can do anything with the Internet, like pay someone to write an essay or find information on the necessary subject. Likewise, you may find business dissertation topics examples or dissertation topics in education, world politics, or other themes. This article suggests multiple ideas for your academic work to make things easier.
Top Dissertation Topics in Accounting
Here is a list of engaging dissertation topics in accounting:
- “Financial accounting's contribution to business strategy development.”
- “The things to take into account when investing in financial markets.”
- “How project accounting uses risk factors analysis.”
- “Systematic examination of art galleries cost accounting.”
- “Can computerized bookkeeping gradually replace accountants?”
- “The effect of cryptocurrency on current accounting procedures.”
- “Predicting new professions in the accounting industry.”
- “How are auditing standards becoming more international?”
- “An examination of the differences and parallels between accounting ethics and organizational culture.”
- “Investigation of potential new revenue streams for a bank.”
Best Public Health Dissertation Topics
In case you are looking for interesting public health dissertation topics, here are a few research questions:
- “How is it possible to increase Middle Eastern countries' access to clean, safe drinking water?”
- “What is the contribution of technological progress to bettering public health in affluent nations?”
- “Examining sexual abuse in an Indian public health environment.”
- “Evaluation of several US programs to increase kids' physical activity.”
- “The impact of poverty on public health in African nations.”
- “A study of the effectiveness of the Italian current healthcare system.”
- “Disastrous effects of antibiotic resistance in the upcoming year.”
- “Patient’s immune system and drug addiction.”
- “How does modern technology harm public health?”
- “Impact of the recession on social conditions and public health.”
Sociology Ideas for Dissertation
You should go online if interested in the social work dissertation topics. Articles like this share newsworthy sociology dissertation topics:
- “An analysis of American religious institutions and their impact on social structure.”
- “Examining attitudes toward and reactions to female child sex offenders.”
- “Studying the cultural differences in Scandinavian countries.”
- “Determining the social origins of domestic violence in Russian families.”
- “Global labor market stratification following the Great Recession.”
- “Research on how society influences gender relations.”
- “Analysis of the rise and fall in Japan's fertility rates and their underlying causes.”
- “The practice of social work with bereaved families.”
- “Analyze the racial stratification in European nations.”
- “How can government decrease the stress that social workers endure?”
Dissertation Topics in Education
Whether you want to discover new primary, college, or higher education dissertation topics, you are at the right place:
- “Looking at the effect of financial restraints on female education in east Asia.”
- “Investigating the effects of food sharing in primary education.”
- “Analysis of the covid pandemic's impact on the education sector.”
- “Do stress levels among students and performance on standardized tests correlate?”
- “What difficulties do parents of Muslim immigrants believe their children will encounter in European schools?”
- “What do teachers think about how technology affects students' learning?”
- “What difficulties do teachers encounter throughout their first three years of teaching?”
- “What do parents think the purpose of sex education is?”
- “What learning differences exist between neurodivergent and neurotypical students?”
- “How does the number of students in each class influence grades?”
Business Dissertation Topics
Someone who takes an interest in entrepreneurship would be glad to find the following business or mba dissertation topics:
- “The modern challenges for startups and small businesses in the USA.”
- “The impact of competence and leadership style on emerging business leaders in Europe.”
- “Analyzing how social media and digital platforms will impact business branding in the future.”
- “Do male subordinates' egos feel threatened by the presence of women in leadership positions?”
- “Is Facebook right to create targeted adverts using the user data it collects?”
- “Is a business's dispersed leadership more effective than its lone power center?”
- “TikTok influencer marketing's contribution to higher sales.”
- “An analysis of how globalization has affected Chinese companies' operations.”
- “The socio-cultural context of management and how it affects the dynamics of leadership in Denmark.”
- “What elements influence the probability of a business filing for bankruptcy?”
Political Science Dissertation Topics
Provided that your field of study is politics, consider the next dissertation topics:
- “Contrasting the responses of the Chinese and UK governments to the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- “Emotion's effect on deliberative democracy.”
- “Analysis of the single-party political system, including drawbacks and advantages.”
- “Political choices and environmental management tradeoffs.”
- “Eastern European social movements in the years following World War II.”
- “Ukraine's fragmentation and the competing political forces.”
- “Media bias in the reporting of political news.”
- “The impact of extremism on political life in the West.”
- “Political leaders and their individual goals.”
- “How does US foreign policy affect other nations throughout the world?”
Psychology Dissertation Topics
What if a person struggles to find extensive psychology dissertation topics? The solution is here:
- “Examining the connection between technology and postnatal depression.”
- “Why are some people more prone to feeling depressed in difficult situations?”
- “The long-term effects of childhood trauma on adults.”
- “Patient's mental health during the coronavirus pandemic.”
- “Children who are suffering from oncology: modern recovery programs.”
- “Comparison of cyberbullying and physical bullying psychological impact.”
- “What elements alter our personalities throughout our lives?”
- “What are the key indicators of burnout among executive staff?”
- “Effect of physical appearance on how others perceive us.”
- “Teaching dyslexic kids: potential difficulties.”
PhD Dissertation Topics
A Ph.D. candidate might consider historical, mathematical, or art dissertation topics. So let’s pick a great research topic:
- “US legal system and international criminal law: a comparative study.”
- “Examination of how globalization leads to changes in international law.”
- “The initial causes of cultural appropriation in first-world countries.”
- “What is the social networks’ impact on online marketing and creating demand?”
- “Cyber-diplomacy is the development of a global civilization in the digital era.”
- “What differences exist between US and EU immigration laws?”
- “Changing careers: information seeking by newcomers.”
- “The African-focused foreign policy of China.”
- “How have feminists' objectives evolved over the last ten years?”
- “Bringing the internet of things research and implementation together.”
Economics Dissertation Topics
Let’s see which dissertation topics in finance and economics can draw attention today:
- “Evaluating the cryptocurrency market using behavioral finance perspectives.”
- “Comparative analysis of financial improvements in China and the US.”
- “Issues with older adults and online banking.”
- “Shareholders' effects on the decision-making procedures at banks.”
- “Unscrupulous bank executives' effects on the organization's sustainability.”
- “Possible answers to moral problems of corporate social responsibility.”
- “What impact do taxes have on financial choices?”
- “The impact of India's population growth on economic expansion.”
- “Why are banks so adamantly against digital currency?”
- “What will internet banking resemble in ten years?”
Fashion Topics for Dissertation
An artsy person would appreciate research themes about style, like the following examples:
- “Is there a need for change after examining the impact of fast fashion on the environment?”
- “Comparing fast and ultra-fast supply chain management in the fashion industry.”
- “Critical analysis of the impact of western fashion on Asia's developing nations.”
- “How capitalism contributed to the western fashion and cultural values.”
- “Fashion trends that the K-Pop stars create.”
- “Examining the Vivienne Westwood brand's appeal to Japanese youth.”
- “The fixation with attempting an adult look in children's clothing.”
- “The effects of expensive counterfeit goods on the high-end fashion market.”
- “The origins of the dark and light academic dress trends.”
- “How social networks contribute to the development and spread of fashion trends.”
In brief, there are plenty of research subjects, from psychology dissertation topics to higher education dissertation topics. If you do proper factual and historical research and cite sources, get ready to receive recognition for your efforts. The key thing is to choose something that lights up your interest.
Also, don't forget to read what is important to look out for when you buy dissertations online .
Need assistance with your essay?
Just tell us what kind of assignment you need, and our coursework writing service will give you a helping hand!
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
172 Awesome Psychology Dissertation Topics For High Scores
An ideal dissertation topic should be clear, manageable, original, and relevant to your academic discipline. Primarily, the case ought to have enough information that will help you support your arguments. Unfortunately, many college and university students have difficulty coming up with exceptional topics, considering how detailed and time-consuming the brainstorming process can be.
On the bright side, we have the best psychology dissertation ideas to get you underway. If you are hungry for exceptional psychology dissertation topics, this article features over 170 hand-picked views to whet your appetite. Read on to get a taste of what we have to offer:
Dissertation Topics In Educational Psychology
- Discuss the measures that can help children with an anxiety disorder improve their performance in tests
- A qualitative study of how the concept of reflective practice can be in childhood learning
- Examine whether identifying a child’s learning style can help to improve outcomes
- Elaborate whether the attachment theory can explain the development of a subjective self in the child
- Explain the causes of increased anorexia rate in children
- Elaborate how operant conditioning works
- Define learning in educational psychology
- What brings about achievement gaps?
- Examine how listening to music affects a child’s cognitive skills
- Discuss the link between self-esteem and academic success
- Evaluate the importance of showing affection to children
- Examine if homosexuality is a psychological disorder
- Discuss fetishes and their related behavior
- Define childhood trauma and outline its effects
Dissertation Topics In Counseling Psychology
- Discuss the concept of attention span among children
- What is the distinction between explicit and implicit memory?
- Discuss language and speech development in children
- What is the role of color psychology in cognitive development studies?
- Which factors affect one’s problem-solving ability?
- What is the link between temperament and creativity?
- Explain how marriage alters your personality
- What is the relationship between prosaical behavior and personality?
- Is there any link between your choice of pet and your personality
Dissertation Topics In Industrial Psychology
- What are the psychological consequences of a hate crime?
- Discuss the role of psychologists in military interrogations
- Explain the psychological impacts of a miscarriage on a couple
- What are the effects of abortion on the emotional and mental well-being of women?
- Elaborate why attractive people often tend to have the upper hand at work
- What is the impact of homelessness on mental health?
- Elaborate whether there is a difference between depression in females and males
- Analyze the relationship between working memory and attention
- Explore the relationship between television and obesity
- Evaluate the role of the family in the socialization process of a child
- Effects of laughter on your emotional and physical health
- Discuss gender role and identity in children
- What are the health benefits of dreams?
- Elaborate the impact of dreams on one’s social life
- Do violent fantasies have any meaning in real life?
Psychology Thesis Topics List
- Examine what the Stroop effect says about one’s mind
- Analyze whether excessive social media use is comparable to drug addiction
- Is there are a link between your music taste and your personality?
- What effects does music have on your psychological response?
- How do colors affect a child’s learning?
- What are the best strategies to manage loss and grief?
- Discuss effective programs that can curb suicide among students
- Explain why depression seems to be more in women than in men
- Assess the most effective communication techniques with patients
- In what ways can breast cancer patients manage stress?
- Explain the neurobiology behind suicidal thoughts
- What factors contribute to deviant behavior in the workplace?
- Discuss mood disorders among young adults
- Elaborate how lying impacts your mental health
- How does age affect your memory?
- Explain the difference between the midlife crisis in men and women
- Highlight different ways to cope with grief
- What influence does genetics have on social relationships?
- Review the theory of behavioral game
- Elaborate how the frontal cortex executive function makes every human unique
- Evaluate a modular account of the brain by Fodor in the light of modern neuroscientific research
- Discuss the first signs of ADHD among children and adults
- To what degree can there be a change of personality over some time?
- Outline the mental and physical effects of marijuana use among healthy adults
- Define and discuss the theory of memory models
- Investigate how internet pornography impacts a generation of users
- Highlight the link between easy access to therapy and socio-economic status
- Explain the multiple dimensions of schizophrenia
- Look at the link between educational attainment level and self-motivation
- Investigate cults as social constructs
- What is the involvement of mood in the use of language?
- Analyze the effects of frequent exposure to computers on the proper development of attention
- Examine how a talent affect a sportsman’s popularity
- How does intelligence influence committed crimes?
- What are the pros and cons of cross-cultural relationships?
- Highlight the influence of social pressure on an individual’s morale
- Review the cognitive-behavioral theory
- Explain the link between mental games and a child’s cognitive skills
- Elaborate the role of sex hormones in the development of the brain during the puberty stage
- An overview of deep engagement relationship and friendship
- What is the difference between clinical and abnormal psychology
Mental Health Dissertation Topics
- A study of long term psychological effects of divorce on the adult children of divorcees
- What sort of mental health problems do prisoners face?
- Discuss the link between mental health and unemployment
- Examine how deteriorating mental health affects one’s physical health
- Address effects of television advertisements in the cognitive development of children in the U.S
- Investigate the role of social media friendships on deteriorating mental health
- Analyze the impact of emotional attachment on your mental well being
- Explain the impact of breakups on a man’s mental health
- How does social media play out in provoking aggression?
- What are the psychological and social impacts of virtual networks?
- Address the psychological impact of cyberbullying
- Discuss mental health and psychological resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic
Psychology Research Questions
- Examine different types of learning disabilities and how to manage them
- What is the link between performance and job satisfaction?
- Detail the effects f romantic jealousy in maintaining a committed relationship
- Analyze the role of anxiety in hyperalgesia
- Review the factors that influence ineffective training organization
- Examine dating violence and controlling issues affecting women
- Investigate stress responses in survivors of sexual abuse
- A case study of the attachment theory as it applies to family relationships
- Discuss impacts of ambiguity and job roles on behavioral disorders
- Address the effects of behavioral therapy on body image and weight loss
- What are the results of maternal stress on language acquisition among children?
Forensic Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Which rules should psychologists follow when verbally interacting with criminals in court?
- Elaborate the credibility of the statement of a mentally challenged eyewitness
- What is the legitimacy and reliability of an eyewitness’s memory?
- What rules of conduct should be followed by forensic psychologists while in court?
- Discuss the role of upbringing in curbing the making of a serial killer
- Define internet policing and explain some valuable strategies to make it effective
- What is the role of video games, movies, and the internet in augmenting copycat crimes?
- Elaborate why society tends to neglect domestic violence inflicted on men
- What drives people into mass killings, and why is it so rampant in the U.S?
- Are there enough measures to reduce the risks of folks in special education ending up in the penal system?
- Explain how a role in law enforcement impacts an individual’s private life?
- Juvenile murders: Point out the factors that affect areas with high rates of murders committed by children
- Are prisons and the criminal justice system effective in rehabilitation?
- Discuss the factors that have contributed to the emergence of home-grown terrorism
Social Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- What is the influence of automatic effects of priming on complex behavior in real-life situations?
- Evaluate the contribution of emotion and reason in moral judgment through the social intuitionist model
- Discuss the enduring legacy of cognitive dissonance
- What are the effects of spanking on a child’s psychology
- Explain the effects and causes of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children
- Detail the reasons for antisocial behavior among young adults
- Discuss the early signs of a mental illness among infants
- Point out the leading causes of increased stress and depression in young adults
- Elaborate different types of torture, highlighting their impact on a child’s mind and adult life
- Explain the effects of video games and violent music on a child’s mind and behavior
- Examine different phases of a child’s growth and psychological development
- What effect does the birth order have on a child’s accomplishments and success?
- Detail the outcomes of a self-centered mother on a child’s mental health
- What are remedial and preventive measures that can curb childhood abuse?
- The introvert personality: What are the consequences of the introvert personality among children?
- Elaborate the relationship between negligence in parents and obesity among children
- Look into the psychological, ethical, and legal aspects of adoption
Clinical Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Look into the major depressive disorder (MDD) within a cognitive framework
- Explain the barriers to communicating associated with sexual dysfunction following heart trauma
- What is the link between experiences and eating behavior among adults?
- Explore the concept of body image and identity among folks who have undergone a lung or heart transplant
- Highlight the demographic and clinical factors that predict insight in individuals with compulsions and obsessions
- Define schizophrenia and point out potential therapies
- What medication and treatments can treat paranoia and phobias?
- What therapies can treat anxiety disorder and panic attacks?
- Which medicines and therapies are effective in treating addictions?
- Discuss different clinical treatments for insomnia
- Examine the effectiveness of antidepressants in therapy treatments
- Explain the most effective practices utilized in treating depression
- What factors lead to post-traumatic stress disorder?
- Are antidepressants addictive? Discuss their effectiveness and potential side effects
- Is behavioral therapy the best treatment for criminals?
- In what ways can psychology be used to manage chronic pain?
Exciting Ideas For A Psychology Dissertation
- Elaborate how a sleeping disorder affects a sportsman’s stamina
- Discuss the prevalence of panic attacks in athletes and point out effective ways to combat them
- What are the potential adverse effects of steroids on the mental health of an athlete
- Highlight the significance of sports psychology in promoting mental health
- Which methods can athletes use to manage and control their negative emotions appropriately?
- Define the term team chemistry and explain how it can build a sound, supportive team
Dissertation Ideas Psychology
- Examine how group belonging influences a person’s behavior
- Explain how physical exercise can manage mood swings
- Define the link between psychology and mythology
- Discuss the basic techniques utilized in psychological research
- Look at compliance and obedience as a function of social status
- Highlight different ways to control aggression among youths
- What are the effects and causes of dehumanization in prisons across the U.S
- Analyze how human cloning can be a solution to childless couples
- Explain the concept of a double foot-in door and how it can manipulate someone
- Define the term Mood Freezing and elaborate its effects
- Is it true that geniuses are made and not born?
- What is the connection between the use of social media and the spike in cases of violence among young adults?
- Examine the impact of breakfast on a person’s overall day to day activities
- Revisit notorious human experiments in history and their ethical shortcomings
- Explain how different colors can enhance a person’s mood
- Explain the factors that contribute to dissociative orders
- Define the difference between mental disorders and mood disorders
Psychology Dissertation Help By Your Side
If you are looking to write a thought-provoking and valuable dissertation for your Ph.D., you have the perfect starting point, thanks to our unique topic ideas. However, if you still find putting together a quality dissertation difficult, there is another incredible option. At a cheap and pocket-friendly rate, you can quickly get expert writers for hire. Indeed, with the internet, it is possible to get high-quality writing help online.
It is high time you had a professional handle your most challenging assignments while focusing on other crucial areas of your studies.
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Listed below are some of the best examples of research projects and dissertations from undergraduate and taught postgraduate students at the University of Leeds
We have not been able to gather examples from all schools.
The module requirements for research projects may have changed since these examples were written. Refer to your module guidelines to make sure that you address all of the current assessment criteria.
Some of the examples below are only available to access on campus.
The following two examples have been annotated with academic comments. This is to help you understand why they achieved a good 2:1 mark but also, more importantly, how the marks could have been improved.
Leeds University Business School
Lifelong Learning Centre
These are good quality reports but they are not perfect. You may be able to identify areas for improvement (for example, structure, content, clarity, standard of written English, referencing or presentation quality).
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Students in the School of Economics at the University of Nottingham consistently produce work of a very high standard in the form of coursework essays, dissertations, research work and policy articles. Many of these feature in the Nottingham Economic Review.
Below are some examples of the excellent work produced by some of our students. The authors have agreed for their work to be made available as examples of good practice.
The dissertation examples below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for dissertation examples to help with writing your own then take a look at the below examples covering various subjects.
From our own experience, we know how difficult it is to begin writing a thesis, especially if you don’t know where to start. Looking at other theses can give you initial ideas for how to get started and help you work out the best structure for your own research.
“As you read the examples below, bear in mind that all universities have their own guidelines for writing theses and dissertations.”
“The requirements for length, format and structure often vary by faculty and department, and different disciplines have different research conventions.”
“We highly recommend that you review your own university’s and programme’s policies, and discuss any doubts with your supervisor.”
Scribbr editors not only correct grammar and spelling mistakes, but also strengthen your writing by making sure your paper is free of vague language, redundant words and awkward phrasing.
Deciding on a topic for your thesis, dissertation or research project is the first step in making sure your research goes as smoothly as possible.
The very first step is to check the practical requirements of your educational programme. This determines the scope of what it is possible for you to research.
Start by thinking about your areas of interest within the subject you’re studying. examples of broad ideas include.
It’s a good idea to pick a field that you already have some familiarity with, so that you don’t have to start your research completely from scratch. You don’t have to be an expert on the topic, but if you’ve already read a few articles, that gives you a good starting point to find out more.
Interesting Thesis Topics & Ideas To Get Started
12 min read
Published on: Apr 19, 2019
Last updated on: Oct 17, 2023
On This Page On This Page
There are many aspects that you need to focus on when it comes to thesis writing? . However, above all, choosing a thesis topic is the most time taking process.
Sometimes, professors might assign you some specific ideas. Nevertheless, if you plan to come up with your topic, make sure it should be broad enough. Similarly, it would be better if you will have a good understanding of it.
Also, keep in mind that the idea must be relevant to the problem statement and have practical importance. These elements will help in making your research easier.
Here we have created a thesis topics list to ease this task for you. You can choose a great topic that suits you the most. Moreover, you can also narrow it down to come up with a unique idea.
Thesis Topics for Students
The following is a list of some easy topic ideas for students to write a thesis paper.
Senior Thesis Topics
- The industrial revolution has increased the gap between the rich and the poor. How?
- What are the effects of global warming on the world’s population?
- Feminism is becoming as bad as racism. How?
- Discuss the adverse effects of technology worldwide.
- How can recycling help in reducing pollution?
- Placement by age vs. placement by academic ability. Which should be preferred?
- How have viruses such as HIV-AIDS, affected the African economy?
- What are the common sleep disorders and their treatments?
- Using animals for sports and entertainment: Is it legal or illegal?
- Discuss Trump’s “America First” trade and foreign policy.
Paper Due? Why Suffer? That's our Job
Masters Thesis Topics
- Discuss the relationship between literature and political climate in the 18th century.
- Explain the relationship between rational thinking and religion.
- Civil War is the greatest inspiration for art. Discuss the concept.
- Gun violence in the USA during the 2010s: A comparative analysis.
- Cyberbullying can lead to suicides - A case study of Australia.
- Campus shootings in the USA: Discuss the causes and risk factors.
- Labor markets in China: An in-depth analysis.
- What are the impacts of global warming on weather conditions in Iceland?
- Explain the women empowerment in Saudi Arabia in the 2000s.
- Write a detailed comparison of the anti-nuclear movements in Germany and Japan.
MBA Thesis Topics
- Discuss a case study of rural marketing projects.
- What are the impacts of reducing the retirement age in America?
- How empowering employees can improve job satisfaction?
- How can the banking sector influence the economic growth of India?
- Critically analyze the effectiveness of advertising.
- Online marketing on social media platforms is useful for small companies. How?
- Write a comparative study of organized trading in the USA and UK.
- How is technical knowledge essential to make wise financial decisions?
- How can consumer purchases influence brand design?
- Explore the impacts of mobile banking.
PhD Thesis Topics
- What are the primary professor’s teaching patterns in China?
- Discuss the social benefits of same-sex marriages.
- Discuss the legal issue of child labor in Third World countries.
- What is the positive impact of music therapy for patients with brain injuries?
- Explain the impacts of 9/11 on new policies against terrorism.
- Discuss the marketing strategies used in political campaigns.
- The US presence in Syria: Is it providing justice or violating the law?
- Elaborate on the preventive measures to fight obesity among teenagers.
- How to treat injuries in diabetic patients?
- What are the political and economic effects of Brexit for the UK?
Thesis Topics for Multiple Fields
Here are some interesting and easy to write thesis topics from multiple fields of study.
Thesis Topics in Education
- Special education policies in the USA: Are they effective or ineffective?
- Why is studying abroad a legitimate excuse for traveling?
- What are the effects of academic performance on the health of students?
- Family involvement has a direct impact on a child's performance. Discuss how?
- Why are students more likely to do the homework assigned by good-looking professors?
- How does high school education focus on developing skills or knowledge?
- Explain the development of emotional intelligence for modern education.
- Informal learning in rural areas through social networks. Is it possible?
- Public school students interact at the same level as the other students. Is it true?
- How can reality television disempower students to some extent?
Thesis Topics in English Literature
- What are the adverse effects of computers on modern language?
- Discuss the effectiveness of verbal communication for displaying feelings.
- How do people communicate when there is no shared language?
- Language travels through time. Discuss the concept.
- Elaborate on the advantages of learning a second language in graduate school.
- What are the benefits of learning two languages at once as a child?
- Discuss the effectiveness of non-verbal communication for displaying emotions.
- How does learning a language work?
- Technology changes communication. How?
- How to best communicate: Verbally or non-verbally?
Political Science Thesis Topics
- Compare the foreign policies of the US and the UK.
- What were the causes of the American revolution?
- How is religion used as a political power?
- What is the role of social movements in politics?
- Discuss the consequences of the Civil war.
- Give an overview of political science.
- What are the different forms of government?
- What are the negotiation methods during war times?
- Explain the difference between political and armed conflicts.
- Give a detailed review of the Human Rights Act 1998.
International Relations Thesis Topics
- What is the impact of Russia’s intervention in Syria?
- Discuss the shift in Balance of Power.
- Discuss the impacts of the US sanctions on Iran.
- Explain the reasons for OIC failure.
- What is the US foreign policy towards North Korea?
- Critically analyze the human rights violation in Kashmir.
- What is the policy of the United States toward Russia?
- Discuss lessons learned politically since 9/11.
- Political problems in Africa have been affected by colonial rule. How?
- How WWII led to the creation of the EU?
History Thesis Topics
- How has WWII saved the world?
- What is the impact of Buddhism on the Chinese empire?
- Discuss the struggles of the North American colonies for independence.
- Describe the role of the monarchy in the domestic policy of Great Britain.
- Discuss the impacts of the North Korean nuclear program in Northeast Asia.
- Evaluate the American and Britain relations during the Cold War Era.
- Discuss the global impacts of the Great Depression.
- Explain the Women's rights and woman suffrage: 1848-1920.
- Enlist the Military Innovations between WWI & WWII.
- Discuss the feminist movement from 1845 to 1920.
Criminal Justice Thesis Topics
- What are the ways to deal with domestic violence?
- What are the risks of elder abuse?
- How is electronic monitoring abuse of privacy rights?
- What can be done to prevent cyber crimes?
- What are the common child abuse crimes committed?
- How can body cameras reduce police violence?
- Why are men more likely to get the death penalty?
- How can drug courts help people with addictions?
- Discuss the strategies used to stop criminal behavior
- Discuss the effectiveness of capital punishment to deter crime
Computer Science Thesis Topics
- Discuss the concept of online store creation.
- How does the feedback system in personnel management work?
- Describe the development of an automated workplace.
- How can data be analyzed by using Artificial Intelligence?
- Discuss the benefits of the development of a taxi service website.
- What are computer architecture and deep learning systems?
- Verification of webpage layouts. How is it beneficial?
- What are the impacts of mobile computing on global development?
- What are the uses of programming languages and software systems?
- How is antivirus software written?
Cyber Security Thesis Topics
- How can network security deal with cyber crimes?
- How can an informational system protect your data?
- How can we prevent the growth of cyber hackers?
- What are the different types of cyber crimes?
- How can we make network security affordable for everyone?
- Discuss the effectiveness of malware protection software.
- How can we improve cybersecurity in wireless networks?
- What are the ways to prevent cyber attacks in organizations?
- How do people become cybercriminals?
- What are the current trends in the field of cybercrime and security?
Sociology Thesis Topics
- What are the consequences of adopting a child?
- Discuss the concept of female empowerment in a conservative society.
- Organ transplantation in our society. Is it ethical?
- Explain the diffusion and innovation in European culture.
- What are the challenges that most women face at workplaces?
- How difficult is it to be a single parent in a society?
- Discuss the concept of interracial marriages.
- Technology has changed the way we eat. How?
- Violations of social norms can be a positive act. How?
- What is the relationship between poverty and education?
Psychology Thesis Topics
- Why is emotional intelligence an important factor in professional satisfaction?
- The notion of the self - Is it a myth or reality?
- Discuss the effects of loneliness on mental health.
- Does parental abuse affect the mind of a child?
- A good IQ level can have long-term benefits for children. Discuss how?
- How are emotional disorders directly connected to social cognition?
- Analyze the relationship between emotional and episodic memory.
- How can rational thinking allow us to make better decisions?
- How common is depression among gay teenagers?
- What are the psychological techniques to help obese teens?
Philosophy Thesis Topics
- Why should schools start character development programs for students?
- Is there any life after death?
- Can a person be happy without friends and family?
- Why is there a need to engage children in physical activities?
- Why are career development programs important?
- How morality and religion are related to each other?
- Why do people commit crimes?
- How are animals different from humans?
- How can we create an ideal society?
- Discuss the relationship between war and peace.
Economics Thesis Topics
- Discuss the differences in commercial practices in rural and urban areas.
- Critically analyze regional divergence in Europe.
- Discuss the relationship between economic geography and the contemporary environment
- What are the impacts of intellectual capital in growing markets?
- Labor regulations are a way to solve the issue of unemployment. Discuss how?
- Explain the factors that determine the market value of a business.
- What is the effect of labor force participation on the economy?
- Discuss the impact of government expenditure on the economic growth of Australia.
- Discuss the impact of Brexit on small and middle businesses in the UK.
- Write a review of the aid and economic growth of developing economies.
Tough Essay Due? Hire Tough Writers!
Architecture Thesis Topics
- How have religious buildings in the British empire affected architecture?
- Discuss the role of architects in combating the impacts of climate change
- Why should we construct sustainable buildings for offices?
- Discuss a case study of small houses to solve homelessness.
- Why should we develop public places in small cities?
- What are some innovative building construction techniques?
- Are underwater hotels sustainable?
- Discuss the transformation of urban design in the 21st century.
- How can we construct houses in developed countries with low-income?
- Is low-cost housing possible?
Thesis Topics on Covid 19
- How has coronavirus evolved?
- What are the implications of Covid 19 on human health?
- Discuss the role of media during the pandemic
- Is there any evidence of coronavirus in animals?
- What are the future challenges and consequences of Covid 19?
- How is coronavirus impacting ethnic and racial minorities?
- Discuss the effects of coronavirus on the digestive system.
- Discuss the effects of coronavirus during pregnancy.
- What will be the social and economic systems in the post-pandemic world?
- Discuss the challenges faced by health workers during the Covid 19
How to Choose a Good Thesis Topic?
Follow the easy tips given below to choose a good topic for your thesis.
The following is a detailed description of the tips to choose thesis paper topics.
It is always beneficial to know your target audience before choosing a thesis topic. Keeping in mind their preferences, opinions, and ideas can help you achieve good grades.
Another tip is to consider your strengths while choosing a topic for a thesis. It will help you determine the following elements.
- What are you good at?
- What are your interests?
- What are your strong areas that can be applied to the research?
- What are the subjects you have the most knowledge about?
Always choose a type of research by keeping your interests in mind. It will assist you in selecting an area that you are passionate about. Moreover, you can also use your creative side to draw an amazing idea.
We often do not find new research ideas in the academic field. Therefore, brainstorm a list of ideas based on the topic of your interest and knowledge. Combine them to create one unique thesis topic that stands apart from other work within your field.
Some studies mentioned the need for further research. Thus, take enough time to read the published works by professionals to find gaps. It will help you get some trending ideas in your field to grab the audience’s attention.
Before choosing an idea, conduct a small experiment or survey and put it to the test. For this, use human resources and data to finalize your thesis concept. This technique will help you carry the in-depth analysis of your plan and identify any flaws or loopholes.
To conclude, the above research paper topics will surely help you draft an A+ thesis. However, if you need more unique ideas, taking expert help is a good option.
With custom paper writing service from MyPerfectWords.com, you can get a well-crafted thesis produced from scratch.
Our top-notch writing professionals will take expert care of your “ write my thesis ” worries. We provide unlimited revisions until the customer is completely satisfied.
Therefore, do not waste more time and place your order now to buy a thesis at pocket-friendly rates!
Caleb S. (Literature, Marketing)
Caleb S. has been providing writing services for over five years and has a Masters degree from Oxford University. He is an expert in his craft and takes great pride in helping students achieve their academic goals. Caleb is a dedicated professional who always puts his clients first.
People also read
Thesis Writing - An Ultimate Format Guide & Examples
Thesis Introduction: A Step by Step Guide With Examples
How to Write a Thesis Proposal - Template & Examples
Thesis Format - Detailed Guideline and Template
Share this article
We value your privacy
Website Data Collection
Are you sure you want to cancel?
Your preferences have not been saved.
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
170 Original Thesis Topics and Ideas For Your Winning Paper
Throughout your college and graduate school career, you will be required to write hundreds of academic papers across myriad subjects. Choosing good thesis topics is just one of the major factors necessary to achieve academic excellence. This article does not tell you how to write a good thesis but focuses on the process of developing great senior thesis topics that are challenging yet don’t leave you feeling overwhelmed.
- How to Develop and Choose Great Thesis Paper Topics?
Computer Science Thesis Topics
Psychology thesis topics, art history thesis topics, sociology thesis topics, economics thesis topics, psychology dissertation topics, architecture thesis topics, criminal justice thesis topics, philosophy thesis topics, history thesis topics, ms thesis topics, where you can find thesis writing help for your topics.
Our list of 170 free thesis statement topics is broken into 12 of the most popular subjects. These are only suggestions and you’re certainly encouraged to modify them as you deem appropriate. Keep in mind that good dissertation topics should aim to push the envelope of academic research while answering important scholarly questions within the field. Don’t feel constrained by what these thesis topics attempt to explore – what inspires your curiosity is the most important aspect of writing a thesis that warrants readership and appreciation.
How to Develop and Choose Great Thesis Topics?
Your thesis statement should be interesting.
You’ve likely heard over and over that the best master thesis topics should always be on something interesting – but does not take this to mean that it only applies to what a reader thinks is interesting. You should genuinely be curious about the topic you want to explore. This will invariably lead to more effective research, writing, and presentation of the chosen topic.
Make Sure You Can Find Enough Resources
Time is limited, and so too are resources. If your topic is too narrow you may not have access to all the resources you need to adequately answer the questions you seek. Ask the resource librarian for some dissertation topic examples to get a sense of the number of resources you will need to include in the bibliography and then triple that number. This is the average amount of research materials you will need to locate in your study.
Meet with Your Advisor to Discuss Options
Finally, you will need to meet with your academic advisor throughout the process of finishing your capstone project, so you will benefit from meeting with him or her as you consider your topics to discuss options. If, for instance, you are going over art history thesis topics , an advisor can point you to previous studies, research, resources, and more. You may find early that your topic may not be doable – and save yourself time by choosing altogether different.
Our List of Great Thesis Ideas On Any Subject
- How have different methodologies changed the way comp-science is used in business?
- How has the user interface changed the way society interacts with one another?
- What are the advances in encryption and decryption we need to fight cybercrime?
- In what ways have computer viruses altered international finance rules & regulations?
- How do biometric systems affect the way data is recognized across financial industries?
- Will artificial intelligence make human labor a thing of the past or will it only be a burden?
- What are the best defense strategies companies should consider fighting cyber-attacks?
- How will quantum computers change the way mainstream data is factored into primes?
- A survey of how different technologies and algorithms can be used for parsing and indexing.
- Technique to use when visualizing text categorization that has complex hierarchical structures and machine learning.
- Different tools and techniques in the software required can be used to understand the UK.
- How to have dependable and secure computing.
- Definition and explanation of context-aware computing.
- Top 5 challenges in database design and the information of system development?
- What are the multiple dimensions or states of high-functioning schizophrenia in adults?
- How effective is the DSM-IV in categorizing abnormal symptoms in young adults?
- In what ways does a leader’s presence affect the way his sports teammates perform?
- How does culture affect the way teaching programs are instituted around the world?
- In what ways does chemotherapy affect the way patients get attention from family?
- Is anger an emotion that can be controlled for the benefit of a person’s mental health?
- What did the 9/11 attacks have on the general psychology of U.S. citizens toward immigrants?
- How are LGBTQ teens likely to cope with pressures and how does it link to issues of depression?
- Explain the social identity theory of Tajfel and Turner.
- What are the REM phase and the continuous sleep disruption?
- Defining how a brain functions when a person is in love.
- How do the different forms of amnesia damage your brain activities?
- What is the significance of a strong self-perception?
- Is it possible for PTSD to lead to Alzheimer’s disease?
- How do people respond to the world’s most famous art pieces in an age of social media?
- In what ways is music considered to be a form of art when there are no actual tangible forms?
- Are the building styles of the ancient world legitimate representations of artistic work?
- Do you believe anyone will ever be able to have as much impact as the Renaissance greats?
- In what ways has the value of art diminished in the last 25 years in terms of investment?
- How does art affect the way humans develop creatively in terms of their communication?
- What motivates people to invest in modern art despite there being such a high risk?
- How does a modern artist make enough income in the days of technology and digital art?
- Analyze the Monalisa painting and why it is popular.
- What is the origin of the traditional Chinese and Japanese costumes?
- What are the most popular pies of Mesopotamian art, and what made them popular?
- How did Hinduism influence the early Indian Act?
- Research on the construction of the Great Wall of China.
- What is the origin of the Greek theatre?
- How much influence do parents have on their children’s educational and social engagement?
- In what ways do cross-cultural relationships change the way children think about the world?
- What are the most important aspects of gender inequality at work and how is it fixed?
- How much do food cultures link to anticipated health and welfare in American adults?
- What is the relationship between ethnicity and the levels of completed education in children?
- What are the biggest factors leading certain populations to alcohol or drug addiction?
- How is media affecting the way youth view their images as a result of how they are represented?
- In what ways has social media impacted the way America’s youth interacts with the world?
- Impacts of Alcohol among the youths.
- Adaption and the consequences of adopting a child.
- Diffusion and innovation in European culture and what it means for the features of these countries.
- How would people react if organ transplant gets completely banned?
- What are the challenges that working women face in today’s society?
- What are the impacts of life sentences, and should this be changed
- What are the five major principles of global economics and how do they affect international law?
- In what ways are developing countries in Asia affected by short and long-term econ policies?
- How important is it for the average American investor to know about global economics?
- In what ways should a person’s wealth be distributed to more philanthropic or charitable activities?
- What do international economics offer the average American in terms of financial happiness?
- How has the alcohol industry changed over the last century across different parts of Europe?
- In what ways has big data mining affected the way global economics and financing have changed?
- What are the main reasons why the Trump presidency has negatively affected international trade?
- What is fiscal policy, and what should people know about it?
- Define and explain three opportunity costs.
- How do banks set the exchange rate?
- What is the reason why some resources are rare?
- What does economic forecasting entail?
- What are the pros and cons of privatization?
- What are the connections between employee satisfaction and how they perform at work?
- How are women affected by misogynistic language in the workplace that emphasizes inequality?
- In what ways does the formation of negative habits make it harder for people to learn new things?
- What role does anxiety have in the way students score on standardized high school level tests?
- How does jealousy determine how long or successful a marriage can be in today’s age of the web?
- What effect does a person’s amount of time that is spent on social media impact his/her satisfaction?
- Are humans becoming far more dependent on instant information and less likely to learn the truth?
- What are some of the negative assumptions about women suffering from postpartum depression?
- Some eating and personality disorder
- What is the importance of communication in a relationship?
- What are the social and psychological effects of virtue networks?
- What role does a medium play in provoking aggression?
- How does cognitive behavior therapy help in dealing with depressed adolescents?
- How can depression and its risk factor be prevented?
- In what ways did ancient architecture from Greece and Rome influence modern government buildings?
- What impact did Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural style have on Los Angeles’ urban planning?
- Why do historians believe the Egyptian Pyramids were created to their exact shape and scale?
- How did Roman aqueducts impact the way communities evolved as a result of improved canals?
- What dangers do the Venice canal systems face as a result of increasing temperatures and water levels?
- How will architecture in major metropolitan areas change as a result of rising populations in the world?
- Is architecture considered a science or an art and how does this affect the way we study it today?
- What is parametric architecture and what other forms blend appropriately with it aesthetically?
- Explain the construction of Time conception in the Architectural Realm.
- Waterfront development- the process of beach convention and exhibition centers.
- What is the design of ruled surfaces?
- An analytic study of the design potential kinetic Architecture.
- A survey of China from an archeologist’s point of view.
- A look at Russian fairy-tale-style houses and huts.
- How is jury selection affected by how politicians are perceived on social media?
- Is it accurate to say that minorities receive a fair and unbiased trial in today’s political climate?
- How do President Trump’s policies and comments targeting minorities affect their rights in court?
- What challenges does cyber-crime present for lawmakers who have to put corporations on trial?
- Should large corporations face larger crimes as a result of the amount of money they make publicly?
- Why aren’t CEOs of multi-billion dollar companies held to the same criminal standards as the public?
- Should human trafficking face larger penalties as a result of the dark web and ease of communication?
- Does the internet perpetuate certain crimes as a result of its widespread and virtual anonymity?
- The relationship between the police and people from different backgrounds.
- What is the reliability of an eye-witness testimony?
- What methods can be used to help prevent international drug trafficking?
- Why does the crime rate increase during emergencies?
- Why are men more likely to get death penalties?
- In what ways does the drug court assist or hurt people with addiction?
Thesis Topics in Education
- What are the biggest evolutionary changes to the major approaches in education throughout the world?
- How have China’s educational methods changed in the last half-century to position them as world leaders?
- Can educational programs in South America help those countries combat poverty in their communities?
- Should core subjects be re-evaluated in light of the quickly changing needs of today’s modern world?
- Should the United States make bigger investments in bringing tech tools to poorer school districts?
- Can teachers continue to use traditional methods for grading when class size continues to increase?
- Why do people lose the desire to learn new subjects in their adult years? How can this be addressed?
- Should more parents be involved in schools’ educational policies and curriculum development?
- Do graduate programs in education adequately prepare tomorrow’s teachers for the business world?
- Are there any career development programs in Elementary schools?
- What are the character development programs in elementary schools?
- Should the use of the pass-fail grading be limited?
- What is the impact of promoting parent volunteering in schools?
- Teaching children with speech-language pathology.
- How does the efficiency of classroom management help to reduce stress?
- Is abortion a philosophical or political question? Should ethics be removed from this conversation?
- Is it a must to lead an ethical life to achieve true human happiness in today’s competitive world?
- What does it mean to support ethical farming practices in light of the world’s hunger problems?
- Should parents have the ability to manipulate their children’s genetics and characteristics to an ideal?
- How does genetic modification in animals affect our understanding of what we can do for humans?
- In what ways do religious ethics and philosophy ethics contradict each other when it comes to crimes?
- How does humanity’s history to commit evil acts affect the way we view our place in the world?
- Is it morally ethical to love someone who is legally unattainable? (E.g., someone who is married).
- Are contemporary philosophical theories inclusive of different societies or limiting to specific nations?
- What can truly upset you, and in what ways can you deal with it?
- Would you live your life more than once?
- What do the beauty standards change often?
- Are there situations where it is better to lie than tell the truth?
- Some people think that love only lasts for three years. Is it true?
- What is a perfect life? What prevents you from living it?
- How has the rise and fall of famous and influential dictators changed throughout history?
- How have the events leading to the 1980s conflicts in Afghanistan caused the turmoil we see today?
- In what ways have border wars in South America led to increased asylum seekers fleeing those countries?
- How did the North Atlantic Trade Agreement impact the way Europe has sought trade deals with China?
- What impact did the Mormons have in shaping the American city landscape during the 19th century?
- What role did Mormons have in further expelling Native Americans from their ancestral lands?
- Why did the Southern States resist the freeing of slaves for so long? What economic factors were there?
- What impact did pirates have on the development of Caribbean culture in Central America?
- How have 21st-century marketing strategies affected how we value cultural history in the U.S.A?
- Trends of migration through the years.
- What is the history of immigration in the USA?
- What causes the significant waves of migration in Syria?
- How were women treated in the Soviet zone during WWII?
- How did the fall of Hitler and the Nazis affect Germany?
- The Spanish Inquisition- What is the truth behind its moral justification?
- How do supercomputers and data mining affect political policy in today’s first-world governments?
- In what ways have the roles of mediators changed in the world of globalized financial institutions?
- How important is cultural awareness for large corporations? How is this different in small businesses?
- Should politicians be allowed to maintain investments that can influence their political decisions?
- Why are blind trusts necessary for anyone running for public office in today’s global economy?
- What are the effects of bringing more technology into the home to automate day-to-day activities?
- In what ways does automation keep people from controlling the same systems we want to be safe?
- How does cyber activity affect how governments contribute to international economies?
- How can we learn from past cultures to develop new societies where there is no poverty or hunger?
- What was the correlation between political climate and literature during the eighteenth century?
- What is the connection between religious conviction and rational thinking?
- A comprehensive analysis of gun violence in the US.
- Case study of Australia and how cyberbullying might result in suicides.
- Civil war is the greatest inspiration for art. Discuss this concept.
- Women empowerment in Saudi Arabia in the 2000s.
For more information on how to write a thesis or for more thesis ideas, check out what a professional writing site has to offer. On top of hundreds of free resources, you can pay to have a custom master’s thesis sample made from scratch or can have your work reviewed, edited, and proofread by an academic expert from our thesis writing services , whose job is to stay up-to-date on all educational requirements for capstone projects.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
- Education /
Dissertation Topics in Education
- Updated on
- Feb 26, 2022
A dissertation is an academic piece of writing based on a student’s independent research. Being a student of M.Ed, you are supposed to submit a dissertation based on education. It takes a lot of time to complete a dissertation research project, so choosing a relevant dissertation topic is the first step you take for getting a Master’s Degree . This blog provides you with the best dissertation topics in education.
This Blog Includes:
Introduction, how to structure an education dissertation, how to choose a dissertation topic in education, where to find dissertation topics in education, how to choose the right title for m.ed dissertation, best m.ed dissertation topics, research dissertation topics in education, dissertation topics in education for m.ed in india, covid-19 education topics research topics, impact of covid-19 on education dissertation topics for 2022, dissertation topics in higher education.
Education as a subject aids in the comprehension of various learning methods and forms of education. You will be required to gain critical knowledge of the issues surrounding education if you pick education as your main topic. You can look into topics like public school education, holistic education, the role of ethnicity, gender, and class on academic achievements, adult education, pre-school and primary school education, college and university education, child development, distance learning, politics, and policy in education, teacher education, and curriculum when choosing an education dissertation topic.
Before starting your dissertation on any topic in the Education sector, it is important to be familiar with the universal structure of writing a dissertation. Here is a basic structure for further reference.
- Title – The title for your M.Ed Dissertation must focus on your research objective.
- Abstract – The abstract part must include a summary of the research problem or objective of the research, research design and summary of the results.
- Introduction – The introduction must be included in a precise manner. It should reflect your research in a way that the audience already gets to know what the research is going to include.
- Review of Literature – The Review of Literature Section must include a theoretical rationale of the problem, the importance of the study, and the significance of the results.
- Methodology – Methodology Section must include the description of the subjects, research methods used in the data collection and any limitations issues involved.
- Significance/Implications (Results of the Discussion)
- Overview of Chapter (Conclusion)
- References – This section must include an alphabetical listing of all referenced text used in the M.Ed dissertation
Also Read: Dissertation vs Thesis
If you are confused about choosing a topic for your dissertation, here are some simple methods that might simplify what you can put your focus on while writing your dissertation.
Choose a Relevant Topic
It is extremely important to select a relevant topic for the dissertation as it contributes to your future. To obtain a masters degree in education, you need to find interesting topics for a dissertation. The topic must hold your interest and include the potential to provide you with a significant amount of content.
Don’t Be Vague
A dissertation is supposed to be a lengthy piece of research work. So the dissertation must be broad enough to explore the topic. It must follow a clear structure to contribute to the argumentation you are going to include in the dissertation.
Do not select narrow questions which are supposed to be answered with a Yes or No. Choose questions that provide you with relevant answers such as
- Can parents expectations affect a student’s life?
- Does giving students homework really contributes to their academic improvement?
Ask for advice
Students who are writing a dissertation are always provided with guidance. Teachers or supervisors are assigned to guide students throughout the duration of the dissertation. So remember to ask for feedback or a piece of advice. Your supervisor will have years of academic experience, so their recommendation will only add to your research.
Before choosing a topic, make sure you research thoroughly about the chosen topic. Be aware of the content provided by the topic. You may not get enough information to complete the dissertation, so make sure you find and get enough sources to expand and support your arguments.
Also Read: All you need to know about M.Ed
Finding a dissertation topic can be very challenging. When you are looking for an M.Ed Topic, you must be clear with your thoughts. Mentioned below are some sources from where you can come up with a Dissertation Topic in Education:
- Try to study the most recent published piece of work to find out what kind of issues are open to further exploration and discussion
- Thoroughly check out the work examples done by other scholars.
- Research the recently published work regarding your subject that is education, find out what is prevalent in today’s time.
Also Read: What do you need to know about a PhD?
A good title is very important while writing a dissertation. So when you are done with choosing the topic, you must look forward to its relevance. Make sure your title does justice to your research. The title itself should communicate the topic or objective of your dissertation
In these crucial times of pandemic, education is one of the things that has suffered the most. Educational institutes are shut for more than 2 years now. All we get to do is online now. Be it work or study. So the dissertation topic in education in the view of a pandemic can be relevant to choose from. Mentioned below are the best topics you may want to choose:
Topic 1: Maintaining social distancing in schools
Topic 2: Increased screen time or Online Education
Topic 3: Impact of Covid-19 on students
Topic 4: Impact of Covid-19 on teachers
Topic 5: How did the Coronavirus pandemic reshape education?
Topic 6: The impact of Coronavirus on international students
Topic 7: Classroom evaluation in the pandemic
Also Read: PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)
To start your dissertation you can choose from a wide array of topics such as:
- Impact of the Internet on the social life of students.
- Educational assessment of students using virtual reality technologies
- Interaction between students of different ethnicities based on a differentiated approach
- Harassment prevention of younger students in school
- Illegal behaviour of students in high-school
- Importance of self-studying for students
- Development of Time management for students
- Personal development of teachers in educational institutions
- The role of sustainability in educational institutions
- The rising cost of academic education
Also Read: MPhil in English Literature
In order to write an advanced dissertation on any topic related to Education here are some examples:
- How does the education system address the problem of teachers’ shortage in private schools?
- A case study of gender issues in Indian educational institutes
- A critical analysis of the teaching method used in schools
- Analyze the depression phase of students for taking admission in the medical field
- How does the government address the problem of rising fees in private schools?
Also Read: How to get a Bachelor’s of Education degree?
Students who are pursuing an M.Ed degree must be very careful while writing a dissertation as it contributes a lot to their skills and it is the only way they’ll be able to obtain a Masters Degree. Choosing the right topic for the M.Ed dissertation submission on time, all the above-mentioned aspects must be given equal importance. This blog has included the best dissertation topic in education you can choose while writing a dissertation.
Coronavirus’s Effects on Education
The goal of this study is to look at the effects of Coronavirus.
Online educational programs to educate students during COVID-19
Many students’ education has been disrupted as a result of the global Coronavirus epidemic and the lockdown, which has affected students at all levels of education, including school, college, and university. This research will look at the many platforms, schools, institutions, and universities that provide online programs. It will go through how students may get access to these courses and how they can profit from them.
Impact of COVID-19 on educational institutes
This research will look at the effects of COVID-19 on educational institutions. What efforts can be made to guarantee that kids and teachers are in a safe environment?
Role of teachers and professors during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The future of education in the aftermath of the Coronavirus epidemic.
This study will collect information on current educational practices in the event of a pandemic and estimate the future of education in the wake of the Coronavirus.
What is the impact of the Coronavirus epidemic on education?
Coronavirus has served as a sharp reminder of how human schools are. Students have embraced online learning but are eager to return to her classroom. I don’t think it’s possible to tell whether a student is truly interested and understands the material while they’re learning it online. The goal of this study is to determine how the coronavirus epidemic is affecting schooling.
What steps are institutions taking in reaction to Coronavirus?
Universities are increasingly deciding to utilise social distancing methods, such as switching to more online delivery of courses and allowing employees to work from home. There is currently no government advise to institutions on this subject. As a result, each operational choice made by different institutions must be based on their own local conditions, which differ for a variety of reasons. This study will look at some of the responses to the epidemic that we’ve seen across colleges.
Coronavirus’s influence on overseas students and colleges’ responses
This study will look into the effects of Coronavirus on overseas students and how colleges are responding.
The formal education provided to college, undergraduate, and postgraduate students is referred to as higher education or college/university education. The following are some intriguing higher education dissertation topics.
- The origins of traditional university education’s cultural roots
- Students from non-core subjects might use interactive strategies to create enthusiasm for learning foreign languages.
- In the university’s digital educational environment, conceptual underpinnings for building a customised educational path for students.
- Formation of the student’s civic role in the university’s instructional activities
- Students’ self-education motivation is developed through the university’s scientific library.
- Students at legal faculties might improve their self-education motivation by participating in social events.
- Using time management approaches, pupils can develop self-education motivation.
An M.Ed dissertation must include over 60,000 words and should not exceed the limit of 80,000 words.
You must have scored a minimum Percentage of 50% to 60% in B.Ed and the admission varies for different universities. You may be required to take an entrance exam.
It takes around 2 Years to complete an M.Ed Degree.
If you are planning to pursue your further studies that include a dissertation (or not), our experts at Leverage Edu are just one click away to help you out through the entire application process to get to your dream college. You can take the help of our service at any time by calling us at 1800 572 000
Damanpreet Kaur Vohra
Daman is an author with profound expertise in writing engaging and informative content focused on EdTech and Study Abroad. With a keen understanding of these domains, Daman excels at creating complex concepts into accessible, reader-friendly material. With a proven track record of insightful articles, Daman stands as a reliable source for providing content for EdTech and Study Abroad.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
Help needed for thesis writing .
8 Universities with higher ROI than IITs and IIMs
Grab this one-time opportunity to download this ebook
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Connect With Us
20,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Dissertation Assistance Service
- Dissertation Consulting Service
- Buy Dissertation
- Dissertation Abstract Writing Services
- Dissertation Formatting Service
- Buy Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Case Study Service
- Pay For Dissertation
- Dissertation Chapter Writing Services
- Dissertation Conclusion Services
- Dissertation Data Analysis Services
- Dissertation Discussion Writing Services
- Dissertation Introduction Writing Service
- Dissertation Outline Service
- Online Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Do My Dissertation
- Help With Thesis Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing England
- Dissertation Writing Service London
- Dissertation Writing Northern Ireland
- Dissertation Writing Scotland
- Dissertation Writing Wales
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Marketing Dissertation
- Digital Marketing Dissertation
- Law Dissertation Help
- Economics Dissertation
- Accounting Dissertation
- Business Management Dissertation
- Nursing Dissertation
- Psychology Dissertation
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation
- English Literature Dissertation Help
- Finance Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- IT Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation Help
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation Help
- Health And Social Care Dissertation
- Buy Master Dissertation
- MBA Dissertation Writing Service
- Buy PhD Dissertation
- Masters Dissertation Proposal Help
- MBA Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Data Collection Services
- PhD Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Qualitative Data Analysis Services
- Master Thesis Help
- PhD Thesis Writing Help
- PhD Dissertation Editing
- Finance Dissertation Editing
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Accounting Dissertation Editing
- Sociology Dissertation Editing
- English Literature Dissertation Editing
- Economics Dissertation Editing
- Linguistics Dissertation Editing
- Business Management Dissertation Editing
- Psychology Dissertation Editing
- Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Academic Poster Designing Services
- Dissertation PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Dissertation Presentation Writing Services
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Primary Data Collection Service
- Qualitative Data Dissertation Services
- Research Data Collection Service
- Secondary Data Collection Help
- DISSERTATION SERVICES
- DISSERTATION SUBJECTS
- DISSERTATION LEVELS
- Buy MBA Dissertation
- PhD Dissertation Editing Services
Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
- Dissertation Topics
Free customised dissertation topics for your assistance
- Masters Education Dissertation Topics
- Accounting Dissertation Topics (8)
- Banking & Finance Dissertation Topics (10)
- Business Management Dissertation Topics (35)
- Economic Dissertation Topics (1)
- Education Dissertation Topics (12)
- Engineering Dissertation Topics (9)
- English Literature Dissertation Topics (3)
- HRM Dissertation Topics (3)
- Law Dissertation Topics (13)
- Marketing Dissertation Topics (9)
- Medical Dissertation Topics (7)
- Nursing Dissertation Topics (10)
- Other Topics (10)
- Supply Chain Dissertation Topics (2)
- Biomedical Science (1)
- Business Management Research Topics (1)
- Computer Science Research Topics (1)
- Criminology Research Topics (1)
- Economics Research Topics (1)
- Google Scholar Research Topics (1)
- HR Research Topics (1)
- Law Research Topics (1)
- Management Research Topics (1)
- Marketing Research Topics (1)
- MBA Research Topics (1)
- Medical Research Topics (1)
- How To (22)
Get a native to improve your language & writing
Enjoy quality dissertation help on any topic
Qualitative & Quantitative data analysis
Masters Education Dissertation Topics to Grab for Free!
Date published July 27 2020 by Hector Shaw
Coming up with Masters Education dissertation topics might seem like an easy task until you start looking for them yourself. A lot of students go through the stress of finding a good dissertation topic, some fail and some succeed. Some students even drop out because of all the pressure and anxiety they go through because of their dissertations.
Are you also having trouble finding some great Masters Education dissertation topics? You don’t have to look any further because our Ph.D. qualified field experts are giving you the best topic ideas and topics for your Masters Education dissertation. So without any further ado, let’s have a look at some amazing dissertation topics and ideas!
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
Masters Education Dissertation Ideas by Leading Industry Experts!
Before giving you a list of best topics for your Masters Education dissertation, our leaders are giving you some Masters Education dissertation ideas. These ideas will help you create some attractive custom topics that will help you capture the attention of the reader at first sight.
Here are some creative and attractive Masters Education dissertation ideas that you can turn into amazing dissertation topics for your Masters Education dissertation:
- Historical Impacts on Education: This dissertation topic idea revolves around the study of the impacts of social historical events on the education such as the great depression and the world war. You can evaluate on how education improvised during such situations and what measures could be taken if similar events occur in the future.
- Scopes of Different Degrees: The aim of this dissertation topic’s idea is to analyze different kinds of degrees and higher levels of education and their scopes. You can analyze what kind of students pursue different kind of education. You can take research further by concluding students from specific regions; any city, country or state, pursue what kind of studies and careers.
Get Free Customize Topics Now
Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
Masters Education Dissertation Topics to Craft Creative Dissertations
It is the time that we disclose the list of the best Masters Education dissertation topics to you. But before that we would like to let you know that these topics are completely free to grab. You can make any modifications or changes into it according to the instructions and guidelines provided to you by your professor, supervisor and/or the department head.
So here is the list of amazing topics for your Masters Education dissertation:
Aims : There has been an increased amount of calls to develop a mature strategy that will be revolving around introducing reforms in the schools of the United States of America and the government proposed a school curriculum that will be implemented nationally that will incorporate critical tests that are deemed crucial for the academic growth of the respective students. Therefore, it is the main of this respective research to reflect on the case study that is based on the success of the national curriculum that has been proposed as well as implemented by the US government respectively.
Following are the research objectives of this research for the current study
- To study the factors that led to the proposal of a national curriculum.
- To conduct a critical analysis of the case study with respect to the merits as well as demerits of the national curriculum.
- To formulate recommendations for the continual success of the proposed national curriculum in the USA.
Aims : In the contemporary era, it has been witnessed that the element of learning as well as teaching at schools must be accorded with due preparation of the students for the sole purpose of involving them in a complex as well as a comprehensive set of scenarios that has been subjected with an appropriate amount of influence from globalization as well as digitalization. Therefore, it is the main purpose of this respective research is to develop a better understanding of the practice of reflective learning in order to assist the children in learning more comprehensively in their schools as compared to the conventional methods employed by the schools. This research will reflect upon a case study to accord credence to their research.
- To study the impact of reflective practice on the children with respect to the conventional methods.
- To investigate the case study in terms of identifying the factors that led to the adoption of this practice.
- To examine the key advantages as well as disadvantages of the reflective practice in comparison with the conventional methods.
- To draw relevant recommendations for the institutions to foster the use of reflective practices in their institutions as well as handle any inherent flaws that are carried by reflective practices.
Aims : The intended purpose of this respective research is examine the existing differences between teachers who have just begun teaching along with those teachers that have accorded a substantial part of their career in the teaching field. The purpose of the report also extends to the notion of planning teaching activities that have been accorded with significant viewpoints in terms of devising strategies from both the beginners as well as experienced in the field of teaching respectively and to identify the key differences in them appropriately.
- To study the factors that forms the basis of the strategies of both experienced and novice teachers.
- To examine the usefulness of the strategies that are proposed by the teachers in the United Kingdom.
- To analyze the differences that are present in the teaching strategies proposed by the teachers with respect to their viewpoints.
- To draw recommendations with respect to the teaching strategies that are employed both by experienced and inexperienced teachers with respect to the limitations present in these strategies.
Aims : The main purpose of this respective research is to foster an attempt in conducting a thorough evaluation of the experiences in French schools that has made an attempt to embark on include children with severe disabilities in primary schools respectively. Moreover, the research will reflect upon a case study on the possible factors to determine if they are serving the purpose of enabling the process of successful inclusion of children with severe physical disabilities in French schools. Furthermore, it is also the intention of this research to identify the key practices are utilized to enable the schools to support inclusion respectively.
Following are the research objectives of this research for the current study:
- To investigate the factors that led the schools in France to adopt the model of inclusion for special needs children.
- To identify the practices that are incorporated within the schools to realize the purpose of inclusion in public schools.
- To realize the impact of the model of inclusion initiatives in French schools on the academic course of children with special needs.
- To evaluate the impact of the model of inclusion on the key stakeholders of the schools in France.
- To identify the key limitations with respect to the model of inclusion activities along with formulate recommendations for the schools to eradicate these limitations.
Aims : In the modern era, it has been observed that the labor force has witnessed an active participation from women that has been levying emphasis on the demands emanated from the schemes (ECEC) that have existed in the society and is now subjected to expansion of their current capacity as well as to accord an extension to their services and the attitude that is accorded to the professionals in the mainstream media. Therefore, the main aim of the research has been identified as to conduct an examination of the treatment of the proposed scheme i.e. early childhood education and care (ECEC) in terms of representation in the conventional news sources in the United States of America.
- To conduct an investigation of the probable factors that contributes in the representation of ECEC profession in the mainstream outlets of the United States of America.
- To investigate the factors that present ECEC profession in disparaging light by the mainstream outlet of USA.
- To probe the biasedness of the mainstream media while reporting news about early childhood education and care profession along with its stakeholders.
- To devise recommendations for the ECEC to counter the ineffectiveness of media in according them a representation in their outlets respectively.
Aims: It has been observed that children that possesses an inherent limitations posed by the language barriers and has been observed to lag behind their peers in the academic course of their lives due to their inadequacy of acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge citing language as well as inability to speaking the respective language. Therefore, it the intention of this respective research to conduct a thorough analysis of the possible limitations that are present in the students’ experiences with respect to their experiences with literacy as well as language and its possible link with the difficulty it poses in learning respectively.
Following are the research objectives of the research for the current study
- To identify as well as study the factors that are considered to be posing as limitations for the children in terms of education acquiring purposes.
- To evaluate the possible actions that are enacted by the teachers as well as the parents to narrow this limitation gap.
To formulate recommendations for the students as well as the teachers for the purpose of eliminating this recurring issue prevalent in the schools along with the students respectively.
Aims: In the contemporary scenario that the world has been engulfed in, the likability of the students to accord success in their respective academic course of life is strongly dependent on the institutions’ capability to accommodate their precise educational as well as instructional requirements appropriately. Hence, the main aim of this respective research is to conduct a study that is quantitative in nature with respect to the possible strategies, policies, along with the methods that are being undertaken in the United Kingdom schools in order to promote the fulfilment of according diversity in their student portfolio respectively.
Following are the research objectives of the research for the current study:
- To identify the factors that are considered to serve the purpose of developing strategies, policies, along with the methods in the schools.
- To critically analyze the formulated strategies, policies, along with the procedures that are implemented in the schools of United Kingdom.
- To examine the opinions of the stakeholders that has formulated the policies as well as the strategies to introduce diversified portfolio of their students and to identify the merits and demerits of the strategies.
- To explore the effectiveness of the impact of strategies and policies devised to enhance the attainment with respect to the diverse students enrolled in educational institutions of the UK.
Research Aims: The aim of the current research is to analyze the development strategies that can be found and implemented in the children play group education. This research will focus on the early childhood strategies that have an effect on the children and their skills. Moreover, the researcher will try to identify the significance of the strategies that are used in the children play group education in different schools and educational institutes. The research will also determine the experimental studies conducted in order to sustain the play activities in the play group education. Research Objectives
- To identify the development strategies that can be found in the children’s play group education.
- To critically assess the developmental strategies that are applied in the children’s play group educational institutes.
- To analyze the development strategies related to play group that have the most effect on children.
- To critically observe the impact of experimental studies in relation to the play group activities.
- To identify the reaction of the children regarding the play group activities.
- To analyze the significance of development strategies used in the play group education.
Research Aims :
In the current study the core aim will be to conduct an in-depth analyses to assess the dissimilarities between the fresh year students and the final year students. The researcher will identify the variables related to the difficulty of the courses taught to the students in first year and final year. Moreover this research will also measure the significance of the final year project of the students in relation to the complexities that the freshman (first year students) face. Similarly, the pressure, motivation level and the academic environment will be assed in relation to the freshman and final year students.
- To conduct an analyses over the differences between the freshman and final year students.
- To analyse the difficulty of the courses assigned to the final year students and the freshman.
- To identify the significance of final year project in regard to the final year students.
- To compare the motivation level of final year students with first year students.
- To analyse the academic pressure in comparison to the first year and final year students.
- To conduct an analyses over the experience of final and first year students in comparison to the academic environment.
Research Aims: The current research will compare the advantages gained by the students that have attended the pre-school with the ones which have not attended the pre-school . The research will discuss the benefits of studying preschool and its impact on the skills of a child. The current research will identify the importance of the skills that are developed in the preschool and have impact on the intellectual abilities of the child. Furthermore, the researcher will analyse the teaching methods that is most effective. Research Objectives:
- To identify the advantages and disadvantages of going to the preschool.
- To compare the abilities and skills of the students that have attended the preschool with the ones that have not.
- To analyse the teaching methods taught in the pre-school to enhance the intellectual skills of the children.
- To identify the factors that have the major impacts on the students that attended the preschool.
To compare the rate of children going to preschool with the ones that do not attend it.
Research Aims: The researcher in the current study aims to provide with the everyday strategies and techniques that the primary school teachers use in order to make their teaching skills more effective and more creative. The researcher will try to provide with the significance of the teaching practices that helps in improving the teaching methods. The main focus will be on inclusive learning, personal learning and the collaborative learning abilities of the teacher. Moreover, the basic teaching skills required to teach the primary class students will be realised. Research Objectives:
- To identify the strategies that are effective in improving the teaching methods.
- To evaluate the teaching methods that are most common and have most effectiveness.
- To assess the significance of the effective teaching method practices on the primary class students.
- To evaluate the importance of personal learning, collaborative learning and inclusive learning in the primary school sector.
- To evaluate the response of students in regard to the different and innovative teaching methods.
Research Aims: The aim of the current research is to identify the importance of university education as it adds value to the person’s abilities and knowledge. This research will focus on the performance of the workers relating to the first five years and will compare to the person that only has experience and no education. In the current study the focus will be to analyze the importance of university education and does the educational experience matter in the career growth. Research Objectives:
- To identify the importance of university education in the professional career.
- To assess the significance of education and its impact on the performance of the person.
- To compare the effect of the person’s university education with the one that has work experience only.
- To evaluate the effects on the person’s career growth after having university education and implementing it in the practical life.
- To critically analyze the prime effect of career growth in respect to university education and professional experience.
Research Aims: The main aim of this research is to identify the changes that has been observed in the learning capacities as well as the capabilities of the University students in the United States of America. Moreover, the intention of this research is to identify the benefits that the students have received and the factors that have contributed towards online education which will done by conducting an in-depth analysis of the research topic.
- To evaluate the factors that contributes towards online learning over the conventional methods used by the University in the United States of America.
- To identify and evaluate the advantages along with the disadvantages online learning provides to the students.
- To highlight the limitations of the online mediums of education and to provide recommendations to mitigate such limitations.
- To assess the significance of the change led by the learnings from the university.
Research Aims: The main aim of the research is to identify the role of the various education policies in the higher education policies that concerns students in the United Kingdom as well as to understand the impacts of these policies on the education policies in the higher education of United Kingdom. Moreover, the main intention that this respective research aims to fulfill is to identify and evaluate the factors that play a role in the formulation of higher education policies and how these policies play a significant role in providing the students the necessary skills and expertise that can be utilized by the students in their academic as well as their professional careers respectively. Research Objectives
- To identify the context that propelled the stakeholders to formulate higher education policies in the United Kingdom.
- To evaluate the advantages as well as the disadvantages of the impact along with the role of various higher education policies.
- To examine the relationship between the student’s academic progress and these policies.
- To draw recommendations as well as to highlight the inherent limitations that are present in the higher education policies proposed by the United Kingdom.
Aims and objectives This study explains on how the proper technology that is compatible with high school students in UK. Following are the aims and objectives of the study.
- To analyze the importance of the technological revolution with high school students at UK.
- To identify the factors of compatible technology with high school students.
- To recommend the technologies that can be adopted for the issue of compatibility with high school students.
Impact of social media on the enhancement of e-learning programs on University students in the UK Aims and objectives This paper examines the social media on the enhancement of e-learning programs on university students at UK.
- To investigate the relationship of social media on the enhancement of e-learning programs on university students.
- To analyze the impact of social media on the e-learning programs on university students at UK.
- To recommend the plans and strategies to develop effective social media plans for e-learning programs.
Consult Our Writers to Discuss Your Needs
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
You can follow these steps to conduct an MA Education dissertation research easily:
- Discover the problem that you want to address in your dissertation.
- Follow the research design you formulated through the whole research process
- Data sampling
- Gathering enough data to ensure valid results
- Use the statistical techniques of your choice to process the data
- Analyze the outcome(s) or result(s) from the data processed
- The discovery made through the process and the conclusion is drawn.
If you face any issues conducting research for your MA Education dissertation you can contact our customer support representatives available 24/7 at your service!
For finding the perfect resources that are related to your MA Education dissertation topic, you should to check out academic search engines that redirect you to the latest literature related to your Education dissertation. A few examples are below:
- Corporate Information
- Daily Stock
- Google Scholar
- IDEAS website
- EDGAR Search
You can reach out to DissertationProposal and avail our services to make your research process and dissertation writing process easier.
Buying dissertations online is safe as long as the following service provider:
- Follows all the necessary safety protocols to keep your information secure.
- The site is registered under legal documentation.
- They have no malware on their websites and have antivirus protection enabled.
- Has authentic transaction methods such as PayPal, Paynote and/or credit and debit cards.
Citation or referencing methods are generally defined by either your:
Most common citations methods are:
- Free Samples
- Premium Essays
- Editing Services Editing Proofreading Rewriting
- Extra Tools Essay Topic Generator Thesis Generator Citation Generator GPA Calculator Study Guides Donate Paper
- Essay Writing Help
- About Us About Us Testimonials FAQ
- About Masters
- Samples List
Free Topics For Write a Masters Dissertation Professionally
Masters degree programs require students to submit dissertations in the course of their training. Writing dissertations for masters programs is mandatory, and trainees need to get the skills of doing this competently. The safety of students taking their postgraduate programs lies in the great mastery of dissertation writing skills. If your desire is to create excellent dissertation for your master submission, then our service will help you achieve it.
Just like every other academic research work, masters dissertation papers elicit fearful feelings in students. They understand how critical, such papers are, and how they could mess their academic grades if they didn't give it the best. Writing exceptional dissertations as required by your professor is something every student desires. Unfortunately, only few may have the requisite skills of writing them as expected. Experts like our own existence to help you. As long as you collaborate with us, you can be sure you will have the best grade for your dissertation masters degree. We have been on the market for long to help masters students, and we are always confident with the resources we have to help more students who need our services.
Wring dissertations can be a dreadful experience for students who don’t like research. Typically, dissertations, especially for masters degree programs, are lengthy, and they demand many days, weeks, or even months to complete. The good thing is that you can write a dissertation on a topic you are interested in. Most professors allow students to choose their topics to take the entire process simple for them. With the right skills at hand, you can produce a great dissertation paper that will earn you a desirable grade eventually. Do you want to learn how to write excellent dissertations? Make our experts your consultants, and you will enjoy the entire procedure.
Get a Master Degree Dissertation Sample Done by an Expert
Professionals in the writing industry have helped many students in colleges and universities. Most of the beneficiaries have been the master's students, who may have little time to do their work as well as attend to job responsibilities. A number of them refer doing the whole work on their own. The only help they seek is consultation on the topic, structure, and other details needed to write dissertations. Masters dissertation examples displayed on the website from renown writing agencies like our own become helpful in such times. They can refer to them as a guide to writing their own papers.
If you need to write a good master thesis dissertation, asking for a master degree dissertation sample done by a professional would be wise. It will not only be a guide for you but also give you the opportunity to interact with experts who can help you write quality master papers. Brainstorming and researching are the most important things one can do in preparation for their dissertation writing. One thing is evident; they will access some samples that give them some prompts and insights on what to do in their projects. If you understand how valuable the dissertation grade would be to you, then you can use any method to achieve a top-notch quality paper.
Master degree programs can be difficult especially with the demand for unique dissertation writing. However, professional writers can help make your work easier. The only work you would do is to choose the right experts who have adequate knowledge in your field of study. With this, no work including your master dissertation proposal would give you a hard time. The experts you work with will always come into assists whenever needed.
What a Dissertation for Masters Degree Constitute
Writing a paper is simple when you understand its components. For a master degree dissertation, the standard structure and format of writing it should be adhered if the students need to maintain the quality of such a paper. This article will highlight the various constitutes of a dissertation to help you understand how to write it well. Besides, you can get any master essay sample including a master dissertation proposal example, which our writer takes time to compose. Don't delay in requesting for the relevant help from experts who can deliver a wonderful piece.
A dissertation constitutes the following:
- An abstract
A good dissertation entails an abstract, which gives the context of the research, the method used and a brief summary of the findings. An abstract is mandatory for any master dissertation.
- Literature review
This section gives a detailed overview of the theories, existing data, and reliable information related to the topic of research. It entails the knowledge one gathers on the research questions.
The chapter includes the method the students use in his or her investigation. It is efficient when you give a justification for the choice of the method. This section determines how easy or hard your research would be. The choice of the right way is important. You can involve an expert to help you choose the right methodology for your research topic.
The author discusses the findings of the research in this section. You could give a critical analysis including presenting the data through various ways.
It comes at the end of every dissertation. Here, you make the final remarks on your research topic. You could also provide the possible suggestions for further research.
Since any dissertation for masters degree involves a lot of investigations and research, the author ought to provide all the reading material of reference. The bibliography section contains all the books, journals, and articles using the right referencing style.
Master dissertations appear professional and compelling when every of these sections is written articulately. Conduct your research well and make the entire writing process simple. You can involve our dissertation writers to help you do it. They have a lot of experience in writing a dissertation for master students. Relying on them is worthwhile.
The Best Way to Achieve Excellent Essay Master Papers
Are you having a challenge writing your dissertation? Do you need help with your essay master papers? We acknowledge the desire of every student that entails submitting excellent essays. For most postgraduate students, the problem starts with the right choice from various master dissertation topics that they would comfortably research. Since the choice of topic determines how well one would approach their dissertations, it is good when you handle it with the due seriousness. It may include asking for masters dissertation help from experts who can help you choose the right topic or write it on your behalf.
Achieving exceptional master degree papers is never a simple thing. It may involve numerous attempts of writing drafts on the same. It can also compel one to burn the midnight oil just to do extra research that would make their dissertation writing professionally. Dissertations are lengthy; setting aside the adequate time needed to a complete the required research is mandatory. Many students who have many responsibilities to attend to can hire master paper writers to help them instead of risking their final grades.
Students can fail to produce excellent masters papers due to weak structure. Since your professor may not give an allowance for this mistake, avoiding it through help from experts is the best option. It could be that you know how to make the most compelling writings, but you have a wrong idea of how a masters dissertation structure should appear. Have as many samples as you can, and compare the right structure you need for your dissertation. You could also consult with your institution to know the acceptable structure for dissertations and other master papers.
The Need for Professional Help with Master Papers
Did you know that writing quality master papers especially a masters thesis paper requires a lot of dedication and commitment from the writer? Most dissertations contain more than 15,000 words, which ought to be researched and written competently. You would find yourself starting at a good pace only to get tired along the way due to the much work it involves. You may not handle many responsibilities and still produce the high-quality master degree essay needed in your institution. All these are reasons why you should rely on experts like our own to help you.
Many people want to pursue their master's degree. The institutions they desire may have a criterion to admit masters students to take the programs of their choice. However, they are required to submit a proper essay for master degree application, seeking an opportunity to pursue their degrees. The university admission panel can deny you a chance into your program because of a poor master degree essay. Make it as appealing as possible. Get various masters degree application essay examples from reliable companies like our own to help you handle your writing.
Examples List of Masters papers
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COOKIES POLICY