145 Inspiring Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
Table of Contents
If you are a student pursuing a course in entrepreneurship or business management, then mostly as a part of your course, you will be asked to submit a dissertation or thesis on the latest entrepreneurship research topics. Usually, your instructors will suggest some research ideas for you to work on. But in case, you are given a chance to choose an entrepreneurship research topic on your own, possibilities are there for you to experience some challenges. Therefore, to save you from those troubles, here, in this blog, we have uploaded a list of the best 145 entrepreneurship research paper topics and ideas. Also, we have shared some amazing entrepreneurship research paper topic selection tips. Continue reading to uncover more details.
Tips for Choosing a Good Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topic
If you need a good topic for your entrepreneurship research paper, then follow the below-mentioned tips.
- Always choose a topic that is interesting for you to research and write about.
- Pick a topic that is neither too broad nor too narrow.
- Give preference to a topic that has a good scope of discussion and a lot of supporting pieces of evidence to prove the thesis statement in a shorter duration.
- Select a topic with a lot of reliable sources for reference.
- Finalize the topic only if it meets your university’s research paper writing guidelines.
List of Entrepreneurship Research Topics and Ideas
In general, entrepreneurship is an interesting subject that is closely related to operating and growing a business successfully. So, for the preparation of an entrepreneurship research paper, you can very well choose to discuss topics that are related to marketing, promotion, finance management, deals, etc.
If you have no idea what topic to choose, explore the list of outstanding entrepreneurship research paper topics and ideas suggested below and from it, pick any topic suitable to your needs.
Outstanding Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- Entrepreneurism and its effects on economic growth
- Cloud technology and its implications for entrepreneurship
- The common personality traits of a successful entrepreneur
- The major drivers of entrepreneurial growth
- Strategies used by investors to procure the top entrepreneurs
- The effect of corporate enterprise training initiatives
- The major inhibitors of entrepreneurial growth
- The benefits of becoming an entrepreneur
- What is crowdsourcing, and how does it function?
- How do entrepreneurs develop and grow the economy?
- The factors affecting new venture growth
- The effect of taxes on entrepreneurs and their decision-making process
- What alternative marketing tactics work for small-scale food entrepreneurs?
- Theoretical models for global entrepreneurism
- How to create equal participation in modern entrepreneurialism?
- Discuss the importance of entrepreneurial decision-making
- Economics of entrepreneurship
- Discuss two most effective leadership styles to apply by entrepreneurs
- Why every entrepreneur must have a basic knowledge of business laws, accounting, and finance?
- How universities and governments can assist students to pursue entrepreneurship?
Good Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- Entrepreneurship as a viable long-term solution to unemployment
- How to be innovative in business?
- The role of universities and governments in supporting students pursuing entrepreneurship
- What laws and fiscal policies encourage entrepreneurship?
- Describe the qualities and skills of a good entrepreneur.
- Discuss the issues Indian entrepreneurs face today.
- How to conduct a successful fundraising campaign?
- What is the significance of gender in the entrepreneurship?
- Exploring entrepreneurship as a viable long-term solution to unemployment
- Regular job versus entrepreneurism: differences, pros, cons, and examples
- The factors that affect individuals to become entrepreneurs
- Important personality traits for becoming a good entrepreneur
- Regular job vs. entrepreneurism: differences, pros, cons, and examples
- Regular job versus entrepreneurship: benefits, drawbacks, and differences with examples
- Discuss the fundamentals of becoming an entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurial Trait Approach: Explain
- Discuss the hard skill and soft skills every entrepreneur needs to have
- Describe the connection between market orientation and entrepreneurship
Interesting Entrepreneurship Research Topics
- Should you become an entrepreneur?
- The most common risks entrepreneurs face and the ways to mitigate them
- The basics of becoming an entrepreneur
- Can entrepreneurship with laws and fiscal policies facilitate economic growth?
- Why do adults perceive entrepreneurialism with passion?
- Technological advancements and their impact on entrepreneurship
- The most common ways entrepreneurs finance their business ideas
- The psychology techniques entrepreneurs used to get on top of stressful situations
- Does gender have an impact on developing entrepreneurial skills?
- How can entrepreneurial innovation drive an organization forward?
- The common challenges every entrepreneur faces and the ways to overcome them
- A case study of international entrepreneurism
- Capitalism is an economic driving factor in less developed countries.
- Are people born with entrepreneurship, or is there a way to learn it?
- Leading innovation and technology entrepreneurs: the lessons future entrepreneurs can learn
Unique Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- A case study on the value and resource allocation for successful entrepreneurial finance
- Is education important to become entrepreneurs?
- Discuss market orientation and its effects on entrepreneurship.
- How to protect entrepreneurs by means of business laws?
- Discuss the link between entrepreneurship and inequality.
- Entrepreneurship as a viable long-term solution to unemployment.
- Discuss the personality traits of an entrepreneur of your choice
- Entrepreneurs and time management
- Discuss the benefits of becoming an entrepreneur
- The role and significance of entrepreneurship education
- How to sustain enterprise in the innovative landscape?
- The modern entrepreneurship theories and conceptualizations
- How do entrepreneurs leverage the internet to start and grow their businesses?
- Gender culture and entrepreneurism
- The role of formal education in promoting entrepreneurial spirit
Latest Entrepreneurship Research Ideas
- The effect of entrepreneurial development on the job market
- The relation between managerial skills and the promotion of entrepreneurial activities in the private sector
- What can governments execute in order to promote entrepreneurial ideas?
- The effect of startup culture in entrepreneurial development in your country
- How does venture capital drive innovation in established organizations?
- How to become a successful multi-millionaire entrepreneur?
- Important factors to sustain entrepreneurship
- Strategies for improving small-scale enterprises.
- Is it necessary for entrepreneurs to be filled with self-fulfillment?
- What is high technology entrepreneurship?
- Trait Approach to Entrepreneurship
- How to source raw materials for small-scale enterprises?
- What is the relationship between Entrepreneurship and Market Orientation?
- How can inventors find entrepreneurs to merge talents and finance new projects?
- What are the factors that affect individuals to become entrepreneurs?
Trending Entrepreneurship Research Paper Ideas
- Discuss the psychology techniques entrepreneurs use to get on top of stressful situations.
- Discuss the effectiveness of social media entrepreneurship in contemporary business society.
- Discuss the role of educational institutes and governments in supporting students pursuing entrepreneurship.
- The common personality traits of a successful entrepreneur.
- Social Entrepreneurship and the ways to achieve it.
- Identify Female Personalities Who Are Successful Entrepreneurs
- What Is Online Entrepreneurship and How Can One Become an Entrepreneur Through the Internet?
- Online Opportunities for Entrepreneurship
- Is there growing expertise in a family business and global entrepreneurship?
- The role of small scale businesses in creating employment
- Marketing skill and promotion of small and medium-scale enterprises.
- The impacts of microfinancing on the performance of women entrepreneurs.
- The effects of skill acquisition on entrepreneurship development
- An appraisal of success criteria for entrepreneurship
Great Dissertation Topics on Entrepreneurship
- The impact of cultural factors on entrepreneurial performance
- The impact of electrical power outrage on the operational performance of a small-scale business.
- The effects of creativity and innovation on the entrepreneurial performance of the family business.
- The role of enterprises in boosting foreign investment.
- The effectiveness of social media entrepreneurship in the contemporary business society.
- The effects of strategic planning on the performance of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- The attitude of undergraduates of the social studies unit towards entrepreneurship
- The development of entrepreneurship in a depressed economy.
- Techniques for assessing the durability of small-scale business opportunities
- The effectiveness of trade exhibition as a marketing tool in small and medium-scale entrepreneurship.
- How does entrepreneurship help to build democracy in service-oriented business?
- What is your opinion about building a business with relatives and acquaintances?
- Entrepreneurship in geographical research
- Explore the entrepreneurial mindset of students
- The growth of entrepreneurship education in the United States
Popular Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- Education and Training of Graduate Entrepreneurship
- Embedding entrepreneurship in a regional milieu through youth enterprise programs.
- The effect of automobile technology on entrepreneurship for sustainable development
- Rural Women Entrepreneurship
- The effects of entrepreneurship development on employment generation
- The factors influencing entrepreneurial performance in small-scale business
- The impact of employee compensation on entrepreneurial productivity
- The effects of entrepreneurship skills on product portfolio development.
- Is ‘Gut Feel’ a good reason to invest in a startup?
- E-commerce entrepreneurship
- How does a social startup decide to commercialize?
- Is it necessary for entrepreneurs to build trust?
- How do emotions influence the decision-making and behaviors of entrepreneurs?
- Entrepreneurship literature and future evolution
- How do the international experiences of managers contribute to attracting investments from venture capitalists?
Exceptional Entrepreneurship Research Topics
- To investigate the role of female entrepreneurs in the development of new services in the twenty-first century.
- To investigate the key characteristics of entrepreneurs in the creation of new ‘unicorns’ (billion-dollar start-ups).
- Through the study of academic papers, one can gain a better understanding of the entrepreneur’s need for self-fulfillment.
- An empirical examination of the current era’s validity and significance of established theories of entrepreneurship.
- To investigate female entrepreneurs’ perceptions in a traditional family business setting.
- Can technology be the answer to reducing global pollution? Consider Tesla’s electric vehicles.
- To assess the relationship between exposure to technology and entrepreneurial success, a study of entrepreneurs in India and the United States was conducted.
- To investigate the difficulties encountered in establishing a technological start-up in developing countries.
- The study of how Israel created a technological ecosystem framework in order to create the world’s most successful tech start-ups.
- Entrepreneurship education and its impact on family business sustainability: A case study of Indian business families
- Investigate the significance of microfinance availability in creating a sustainable entrepreneurship ecosystem in developing countries.
- A case study comparing China and the United States to assess the role of culture in the development of successful entrepreneurs.
- Investigate whether the skills and qualities of male and female entrepreneurs are the same or different.
- An exploratory study to determine the role of government support in the development of female entrepreneurship.
- Investigate the role of entrepreneurs in reducing the environmental impacts of businesses and industries.
Choose the best entrepreneurship research paper topic of your desire from the list of the top 115 entrepreneurship topics suggested in this blog post. In case, you are still confused about what research topic to select and how to write an entrepreneurship essay or thesis, then get in touch with us immediately. We have numerous Entrepreneurial strategy assignment help experts on our platform to offer top-quality assistance with writing research papers on all kinds of entrepreneurship topics. Especially, based on the requirements you share with us, our scholarly writers will prepare and deliver well-structured and plagiarism-free entrepreneurship research papers. Most importantly, by availing of our affordable business management and entrepreneurship assignment help services online, you can also finish your academic work ahead of the deadline and secure the highest grades possible.
50+ Interesting DBMS Project Ideas for Students
50+ Web Development Project Ideas to Update Your Skills
Learn How to Write an Outstanding 900-Word Essay
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
Get to Know How to Write a Reflective Essay
What are the different types of essay format, apa vs. mla: know the major differences between the citation styles, top 155 bioethics topics to consider for writing a research paper, 145 best java project ideas for beginners and experts, 71 intriguing hobby essay topics to write about, 165 best evaluation essay topics to focus on, learn how to write a self introduction speech with examples, learn how to write legalization of marijuana essay with a sample, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
In the bustling world of commerce and innovation, entrepreneurship stands as the vital engine driving economic growth, job creation, and societal change. Aspiring entrepreneurs, business scholars, and interested observers alike continually seek deeper insights into this dynamic domain. This article aims to unveil a wide array of entrepreneurship research topics designed to catalyze your curiosity and inspire groundbreaking research. From exploring start-up strategies, innovation, and risk management to dissecting the role of leadership, cultural influences, and digital transformation in entrepreneurship, these topics span across multiple dimensions of the entrepreneurial landscape.
What Branches Does Entrepreneurship Include?
Entrepreneurship is a dynamic and diverse field that encompasses a variety of branches. At its core, entrepreneurship involves the creation, development, and management of a new business venture with the aim of generating profit and value for stakeholders. The different branches of entrepreneurship include small business entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, corporate entrepreneurship, and technology entrepreneurship, each with its unique characteristics, challenges, and opportunities. Regardless of the branch, entrepreneurship requires a combination of creativity, innovation, risk-taking, and strategic thinking to succeed.
How to Choose a Good Topic on Entrepreneurship ?
Choosing a good topic on entrepreneurship requires careful consideration and research. Here are five steps to help you select a suitable topic:
- Identify your interests and expertise:
Consider your personal interests, skills, and knowledge. Entrepreneurship covers a broad range of areas, such as startups, small business management, social entrepreneurship, innovation, marketing, finance, and more. Identify the areas that you find intriguing and where you have some expertise or experience.
- Research current trends and market demand:
Stay updated on the latest trends and market demands in the entrepreneurial landscape. Look for emerging industries, innovative business models, and areas where there is a need for solutions or improvement. Explore news articles, industry reports, market research, and entrepreneurial communities to gather insights into what topics are gaining traction.
- Consider your target audience:
Determine the audience you want to target with your topic. Are you writing for aspiring entrepreneurs, established business owners, investors, or a specific industry? Understanding your audience's needs and interests will help you narrow down your topic choices and create content that resonates with them.
- Evaluate competition and uniqueness:
Conduct a competitive analysis to evaluate the existing content and resources available on potential topics. Assess the level of competition and consider how you can bring a unique perspective or value to the subject matter. Look for gaps in the market or areas where you can provide a fresh viewpoint or insights.
- Assess feasibility and long-term interest:
Evaluate the feasibility of your chosen topic in terms of research availability, accessibility of resources, and your ability to provide valuable and engaging content. Additionally, consider your long-term interest in the topic. Choose a subject that you are passionate about and willing to invest time and effort into exploring and expanding your knowledge over the long run.
Easy Entrepreneurship Research Topics
- Factors Influencing Small Business Growth
- Strategies for Successful Bootstrapping in Entrepreneurship
- The Role of Mentorship in Entrepreneurial Success
- Analysis of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Correlation
- Challenges Faced by Women Entrepreneurs
- Impact of Entrepreneurial Education on Venture Success
- Significance of Entrepreneurial Networks on Business Performance
- Importance of Market Research in Startup Development
- Government Policies Fostering Entrepreneurship
- Benefits and Challenges of Family-Owned Businesses
- Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Crowdfunding and Its Impact on Startup Financing
- Rise of Social Entrepreneurship and Its Implications
- Emotional Intelligence in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Mindset and Business Success
- Impact of Technology on Traditional Business Models
- Opportunities and Challenges of the Sharing Economy for Entrepreneurs
- Role of Sustainability in Entrepreneurship
- Cultural Factors and Their Influence on Entrepreneurial Behavior
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Their Impact on Innovation and Growth
Interesting Ideas for an Entrepreneurship Essay
- Technology’s Impact on Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship and Global Challenges
- Psychology of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Fostering an Entrepreneurial Mindset in Education
- Networking for Entrepreneurial Success
- Intrapreneurship Within Organizations
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Digital Age
- Government Policies and Small Businesses
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Development
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship: Profit and Responsibility
- Overcoming Biases: Women in Entrepreneurship
- Failure and Resilience in Entrepreneurship
- Rise of Solopreneurship: Benefits and Drawbacks
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets
- Cultural Factors and Entrepreneurial Success
- Ethical Dilemmas Faced by Entrepreneurs
- Innovation and Creativity in Ventures
- Mentors and Advisors for Growth
- Crowdfunding and Startup Success
- Future Trends in Entrepreneurship
Research Paper on Entrepreneurship for High School
- Entrepreneurial Education’s Impact on Creativity in High School
- Entrepreneurship’s Influence on Local Economic Growth
- Challenges and Opportunities for Young Entrepreneurs in the Digital Age
- Promoting Women-Led Businesses in Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship’s Role in Addressing Social and Environmental Issues
- Family Background’s Effect on High School Students’ Entrepreneurial Intentions
- Government Policies Promoting Youth Entrepreneurship
- Franchise Ownership as a Pathway to High School Entrepreneurship
- Technology and Digital Platforms Supporting Youth Entrepreneurship
- Characteristics of Successful Young Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship Education’s Impact on High School Students’ Career Choices
- Entrepreneurship as a Solution to Youth Unemployment
- Mentors and Role Models in Shaping Young Entrepreneurs’ Success
- Crowdfunding’s Effect on Capital Access for Young Entrepreneurs
- Cultural Factors Influencing High School Students’ Entrepreneurial Intentions
- Entrepreneurial Networks and Social Capital for Young Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship’s Impact on Personal Development and Self-Efficacy
- Innovation and Creativity in Entrepreneurial Success
- Starting a Business While in High School: Challenges and Benefits
- Social Media Marketing for Young Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurship and Business Law Topics
- Intellectual Property Protection for Startups
- Legal Considerations for Forming a Business Partnership
- Employment Law Essentials for Entrepreneurs
- Regulatory Compliance for Small Businesses
- Contract Law for Entrepreneurs
- Liability and Risk Management in Entrepreneurship
- Legal Issues in E-commerce and Online Businesses
- Securities Regulations and Fundraising for Startups
- Tax Law Implications for Small Businesses
- Data Protection and Privacy Laws for Startups
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Antitrust Laws and Their Impact on Entrepreneurship
- Legal Challenges in International Business Expansion
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age
- Legal Issues in Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing
- Licensing and Franchising Agreements
- Legal Aspects of Raising Venture Capital
- Consumer Protection Laws for Startups
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Legal Considerations
- Legal Frameworks for Social Enterprises
Advanced Research Topics About Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
- Digital Transformation in Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Entrepreneurial Success
- Entrepreneurial Networks and Venture Growth
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Startup Success
- Government Policies and Entrepreneurship
- Women Entrepreneurs in Emerging Economies
- Cultural Factors and Entrepreneurial Decision-Making
- Intellectual Property Rights and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Orientation and Firm Performance
- Entrepreneurial Failure and Subsequent Activities
- Managing Entrepreneurial Risks in Dynamic Environments
- Entrepreneurial Mindset and Intentions
- Entrepreneurial Education and Startup Success
- Social Networks and Opportunity Recognition
- Angel Investors and Early-Stage Startups
- Exit Strategies and Long-Term Entrepreneurial Success
- Digital Platforms and Entrepreneurial Activities
- Entrepreneurial Orientation and Sustainable Practices
- Entrepreneurship and Regional Economic Development
Great Entrepreneurs of Our Times
- Elon Musk: Revolutionizing the Automotive, Energy, and Space Industries
- Jeff Bezos: Transforming E-commerce and Creating the World’s Largest Online Marketplace
- Mark Zuckerberg: Founding Facebook and Shaping Social Media as We Know It
- Oprah Winfrey: Building a Media Empire and Becoming a Prominent Philanthropist
- Richard Branson: Establishing the Virgin Group and Disrupting Multiple Industries
- Jack Ma: Founding Alibaba Group and Revolutionizing E-commerce in China
- Steve Jobs: Co-founding Apple Inc. And Revolutionizing the Technology Industry
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin: Creating Google and Reshaping the Internet Landscape
- Warren Buffett: Becoming One of the World’s Most Successful Investors and Business Magnates
- Indra Nooyi: Leading Pepsico as CEO and Driving Its Global Growth
- Bill Gates: Co-founding Microsoft and Becoming a Prominent Philanthropist
- Reed Hastings: Founding Netflix and Revolutionizing the Entertainment Industry
- Arianna Huffington: Founding the Huffington Post and Shaping Digital Media
- Tony Hsieh: Transforming Online Retail With Zappos and Focusing on Company Culture
- Sara Blakely: Founding Spanx and Revolutionizing the Shapewear Industry
- Larry Ellison: Co-founding Oracle Corporation and Pioneering Enterprise Software
- Howard Schultz: Transforming Starbucks Into a Global Coffeehouse Chain
- Angela Ahrendts: Transforming Burberry and Leading Apple’s Retail Operations
- Brian Chesky: Co-founding Airbnb and Disrupting the Hospitality Industry
- Travis Kalanick: Co-founding Uber and Revolutionizing the Transportation Industry
Entrepreneurship in Different Countries
- Startup Ecosystem in Silicon Valley, USA
- The Rise of Fintech Startups in London, UK
- Social Entrepreneurship in India: Challenges and Opportunities
- The Tech Startup Scene in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Sustainable Fashion Startups in Berlin, Germany
- Mobile Payment Startups in Kenya: Revolutionizing Financial Inclusion
- Food Delivery Startups in China: The Battle of Giants
- Entrepreneurship in the Renewable Energy Sector in Denmark
- E-Commerce Startups in Brazil: Tapping Into a Growing Market
- Blockchain Startups in Switzerland: The Crypto Hub
- Agri-Tech Startups in the Netherlands: Innovations in Farming
- Healthtech Startups in Singapore: Pioneering Healthcare Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence Startups in Canada: A Hotspot for AI Innovation
- Clean Water Startups in Mexico: Addressing Water Scarcity Challenges
- Edtech Startups in South Korea: Transforming Education
- Tourism Startups in Australia: Exploring Unique Travel Experiences
- Fashion and Design Startups in Italy: Embracing Heritage and Innovation
- Green Transportation Startups in Sweden: Building a Sustainable Future
- Media and Entertainment Startups in Nigeria: Nollywood’s Digital Revolution
- Financial Technology Startups in Hong Kong: Bridging the East and West in Finance
Good Entrepreneurship Questions
- What Are the Key Attributes or Qualities of a Successful Entrepreneur?
- Why Do Entrepreneurs Pursue and Assess Business Opportunities?
- What Obstacles and Hurdles Do Entrepreneurs Face in the Current Business Landscape?
- How Can Entrepreneurs Effectively Mitigate and Manage Risks in Their Ventures?
- In What Ways Does Innovation Contribute to the Triumph of an Entrepreneurial Venture?
- How Do Entrepreneurs Cultivate and Sustain a Robust Network of Contacts?
- What Tactics Can Entrepreneurs Employ to Secure Funding for Their Startups?
- Why Is Market Research Crucial in the Early Stages of a New Business?
- What Are Some Inventive Marketing Strategies for Entrepreneurs With Limited Budgets?
- How Do Entrepreneurs Distinguish Themselves and Their Products/Services in a Saturated Marketplace?
- What Are the Potential Advantages and Disadvantages of Collaborating With Fellow Entrepreneurs or Businesses?
- How Do Entrepreneurs Establish a Compelling Brand for Their Venture?
- What Are Some Effective Methods for Managing Time and Maintaining Productivity as an Entrepreneur?
- How Do Entrepreneurs Adeptly Lead and Motivate Their Team Members?
- What Are the Pivotal Factors to Consider When Scaling a Business?
- How Do Entrepreneurs Adapt to Evolving Market Trends and Shifting Customer Preferences?
- What Ethical Considerations Should Entrepreneurs Bear in Mind While Running Their Ventures?
- How Do Entrepreneurs Leverage Technology to Streamline Operations and Enhance Efficiency?
- What Strategies Can Entrepreneurs Employ to Navigate and Outperform Competitors in the Entrepreneurial Space?
- How Do Entrepreneurs Strike a Healthy Work-Life Balance While Building and Managing Their Businesses?
So, Entrepreneurship Research Topics can be particularly challenging to write due to their multidisciplinary nature, the need for originality, and the requirement to stay current with the ever-evolving business landscape. Additionally, these topics demand a deep understanding of various theories, models, and real-world case studies, which makes it time-consuming and complex for students and researchers.
Consequently, opting for Studyclerk.com's professional writing services becomes an ideal choice in such situations. By choosing Studyclerk.com, you gain access to a team of experienced writers who are well-versed in entrepreneurship research and possess the necessary skills to deliver high-quality, well-researched, and plagiarism-free content.
Furthermore, Studyclerk.com offers timely delivery, affordable pricing, and personalized assistance, ensuring that your research work stands out and meets the highest academic standards, thereby paving the way for your success in the entrepreneurial world.
Order your paper now!
- 100+ Best Science Topics for Research Papers
- Cultural Research Paper Topics
- 100+ Best Religion Research Paper Topics in 2023
- 110 Unique Tranding Fashion Research Paper Topics and Ideas
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
Published by Carmen Troy at January 4th, 2023 , Revised On August 15, 2023
Choosing the right topic for your dissertation is extremely important. For both an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, the dissertation is worth a large number of credits. Your dissertation project is going to take a lot of time to complete. This is why it’s best to choose a topic that’s both interesting and unique.
The structure is extremely important in a dissertation . Each sentence should be relevant and contribute to the research argument. It should be a high-quality piece of academic work. That’s why, when choosing the right topic, it’s important not to be vague. Broad topics make it harder for you to draw brief and relevant conclusions.
Similarly, being too narrow with your topic will make it hard for you to expand on your arguments. Conclusively, your dissertation topic should be as objective as possible with a realistic scope. It’s best to think about the subject matter from an outside perspective to better grasp the strength of your topic. Discussing the topic with your tutor and other knowledgeable people can also help you get more insight into the matter.
Research is your biggest ally and will help you ensure that the topic you are choosing is the right one.
How to choose an Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topic?
The process of launching and developing a new business is called entrepreneurship. While it starts out as a small venture, when successful, it can grow to become a huge corporate firm. For an entrepreneur, there are a lot of risks involved before they can reap the benefits.
Entrepreneurship is a vast field that includes many aspects. It has also become a widely popular field of interest as many aspire to become an entrepreneur nowadays. The fact that this area encompasses so much may be the reason why students often find doing a dissertation on entrepreneurship a daunting task.
However, there are a lot of interesting topics that can be covered! After all, what does being an entrepreneur truly entail? Are entrepreneurs born or made? These questions are all very engrossing and can make interesting dissertation topics.
Students often review successful business organizations and even outsource for new ideas. For many entrepreneurs, kick-starting and operating a business alone is not what the job means. There are various other aspects involved. For example: persuading investors, making other people believe in your idea, and demonstrating that you have taken all the necessary measures for success.
All in all, if you are covering entrepreneurship for your dissertation, it’s important to produce a tightly written piece that truly reflects the essence of the field.
Here are twenty excellent entrepreneurship dissertation topics that you can work on:
Want to know what essay structure and style will work best for your assignment?
Problem fixed! We can write any type of essay in any referencing style. We ensure every essay written is beyond your expectations.
2022 Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: a study on the increasing trend of entrepreneurship: a solution for poverty alleviation in the uk..
Research Aim: The research aims to describe the ongoing and increasing trend of entrepreneurship in the UK and the way it is alleviating poverty in the country.
- To examine the increasing trend of entrepreneurship in the UK.
- To interpret how entrepreneurship is being a solution for alleviating poverty in the UK.
- To recommend strategies to entrepreneurs in the UK about how they can contribute to alleviate poverty.
Topic 2: Investigating the impacts of the growing number of entrepreneurs in the UK economy – a case study of the Global Entrepreneur Program of the government
Research Aim: The research aim investigates how the growing number of entrepreneurs is impacting the UK economy. The role of the UK government’s Global Entrepreneur Program will also be analysed.
- To investigate the impacts and roles of the increasing number of entrepreneurs in the UK economy.
- To analyse the role of the UK government’s Global Entrepreneur Program for supporting entrepreneurs.
- To suggest strategies about how entrepreneurs can be benefitted in the best possible way with the help of the UK government’s Global Entrepreneur Program.
Topic 3: Exploring the impacts of using cloud technology on quality control and cost saving by the entrepreneurs in the UK.
Research Aim: The research aims to explore the impacts of using cloud technologies by entrepreneurs in the UK for the purposes like cost saving and quality control.
- To analyse the benefits of using cloud technologies in an organisation.
- To shed light on how the UK entrepreneurs are embracing cloud technologies for quality control and saving costs.
- To recommend strategies about how cloud technologies can be improved by the UK entrepreneurs to enhance cost saving and quality control.
Topic 4: Examining the increasing scope of entrepreneurship in the UK and implications in driving competition and productivity.
Research Aim: The aim examines the expanding scope of entrepreneurship in the UK and how this is affecting and accelerating competition and productivity.
- To shed light on the context of the increasing scope of entrepreneurship in the UK.
- To investigate how growth in entrepreneurship affects and drives competition and productivity.
- To suggest strategies for driving entrepreneurship in the UK thereby driving competition and productivity.
Topic 5: A study on the role of effective leadership of entrepreneurs in small businesses in the UK while driving performance efficiency and teamwork.
Research Aim: The aim is to critically analyse the role of effective leadership of entrepreneurs in small businesses in the UK that can drive teamwork and performance efficiency.
- To interpret the significance of effective leadership of entrepreneurs in small businesses in the UK.
- To analyse how effective leadership of entrepreneurs in the UK small businesses drives teamwork and performance efficiency.
- To recommend effective strategies for nurturing leadership practices by the entrepreneurs in the UK small businesses to improve teamwork and performance efficiency for a better outcome.
Topic 1: An investigation on the effects of technological advancement on entrepreneurship in a company
Research Aim: The goal of the research will be to see if technology improvements have an impact on the sector of entrepreneurship. The study will also highlight some of the technical tools that have a favorable impact on an organization’s entrepreneurship levels.
Topic 2: A case study to see how gender affects the development of entrepreneurial skills
Research Aim: The goal of this research is to see if gender difference has an impact on the development of entrepreneurial abilities. It will be feasible to discover which of the two genders has greater entrepreneurship skills by doing this study.
Topic 3: An analysis of the impact of government policies on entrepreneurship in a specific country
Research Aim: The goal of this research is to see if government policies in a certain country have an impact on entrepreneurial activity in that country. Some policies that may have an impact on entrepreneurship will be identified as a result of this research.
Topic 4: An examination of the role of entrepreneurship in a country's economic development
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate whether entrepreneurship has a hand in determining and evaluating a country’s economic progress. Following the completion of this study, it will be possible to establish how entrepreneurship influences a country’s economic development.
Topic 5: An investigation on the factors that influence entrepreneurial creativity in a company
Research Aim: This research will aid in identifying some of the characteristics that influence entrepreneurial innovation in a company. It will be feasible to discover how each of the factors operates as a determinant of entrepreneurial innovation in an organization by doing this study.
Topic 6: An investigation into the impact of entrepreneurship education in schools on the development of entrepreneurial abilities
Research Aim: The goal of this research is to see if adding entrepreneurship in schools helps students acquire entrepreneurship abilities. Following this research, the influence of include this study in the promotion of entrepreneurship in the country will be determined.
Topic 7: Public Support for Technology-Based Ventures (Entrepreneurship Policy)
Research Aim: This thesis is on entrepreneurship policy, with a focus on public assistance plans for early-stage technology-based ventures. It argues that a comprehensive perspective should be taken on the types of entrepreneurship policies that aim to support the ability of supported businesses to connect to their surrounding innovation system, allowing them to secure access to critical external resources.
Topic 8: Research on Small Business Growth and Performance
Research Aim: Why do some small businesses thrive and develop while others do not? Is there a role for entrepreneurship in this process? These are the two main concerns that can be raised in this essay. Variables boosting and constraining small company growth and performances can be identified based on a thorough literature study.
Topic 9: Study on How Small Businesses Operate in an Unstable Environment
Research Aim: This thesis examines how small businesses, particularly their CEOs, deal with high levels of environmental turbulence. Their performance and their CEO’s self-awareness and obscurity, several different companies, can be chosen for the empirical investigation.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
Topic 10: Entrepreneurship's effects on business designs and models
Research Aim: This research intends to investigate how digital innovation has caused small and medium enterprises to further analyze and perform experimentation on their business models and how this affects their innovativeness and the way they perform.
- How global technology innovation has impacted small-business entrepreneurship on a broad scale.
- Identifying entrepreneurship as a separate social force
- Studying how the social characteristics of a given culture might help you understand entrepreneurship
- How entrepreneurship helps isolated groups of people develop their capabilities.
- The impact of entrepreneurship on the company model
- The use of design as a mediator to bring management theory and practice together.
- Distinguish between the five types of entrepreneurs
- Is it true that all people are born with entrepreneurial tendencies, or can these traits be learned?
- Donald Trump is one of the most well-known businessmen in the world. He is, however, well-known for his demeanor and a variety of other characteristics that do not garner widespread adoration. Discuss how a person’s success as an entrepreneur can cause them to lose touch with their humanity.
- Discuss some of the difficulties that entrepreneurs experience when they first start their companies. At the same time, offer some answers to these problems, emphasizing how technological advancements have made it simpler for individuals to overcome them.
Choosing Your Dissertation Topic:
When deciding on your topic, consider the message you want to send with your title. It’s not just a catch-all phrase for calling your study. It also serves as a concise summary of your complete body of work. It should be able to express the most important aspects of your research and provide a clear picture of what’s to come.
Choose your words and phrases with care. Each word must be significant. Your title should be a fair length to convey your point while remaining concise and unobtrusive. Clarity is necessary. Each character in the title has a place and has a purpose, with no extraneous words.
It’s possible that you’ll have to follow academic rules. Some subjects of study, for example, may enable compound titles or primary and subtitles. Maintain your concentration. The title should be brief but informative. It should state the purpose of your study.
Stick to the format given by your school of choice. In a title for a work of this grade, there is usually no room for humor. Save the humor for another occasion. A tight write-up that is information-based, accurate, perfectly reflects your topic, and coherently explains your aim of the research is best for a dissertation.
For most students, coming up with a dissertation topic in entrepreneurship might be a difficult process. Fortunately, students can gain ideas and inspiration by looking at outsourcing, evaluating corporate enterprises, nation-state aggressiveness, or asking whether entrepreneurs are born or made. As can be seen above, there are a plethora of fascinating topics that center around being an entrepreneur and running a firm.
Using these topic ideas in a broad sense will help you build a title that complements your content for your unique topic. They are just intended to be used as a guideline and should not be used in their entirety. As they say, experience is the best teacher, so use these samples to practice molding your words into engaging and effective titles.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find entrepreneurship dissertation topics.
To discover entrepreneurship dissertation topics:
- Study emerging business trends.
- Investigate startup challenges.
- Analyze success factors.
- Examine niche markets.
- Explore innovation and technology.
- Opt for topics resonating with your passion and expertise.
You May Also Like
It is common knowledge that students can only graduate with honours if their dissertations are well written. You can develop a successful career by writing a dissertation on the subject matter that interests you most.
Need interesting and manageable chemical engineering dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending chemical engineering dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Here is a list of Geography Dissertation Topics to help you choose the one studies anyone as per your requirements.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
Entrepreneurship has become a ‘buzzword’ in recent years… Everyone wants to be one. And who can blame them? Being an entrepreneur sounds fun!
But what does it really mean to be an entrepreneur? How do you become one? And once you’ve launched a successful enterprise, how do you ensure sustainable growth? These are some of the broad themes that you could explore if you choose to write an entrepreneurship dissertation.
That said, let’s get on and explore some topical dissertation ideas for students studying entrepreneurship in 2021.
Technology-based dissertations, personal qualities in entrepreneurs.
There are many theories relating to the topic of entrepreneurship, the key ones are Schumpeter’s Theory of Innovation, where he suggested that entrepreneurs are important because they disturb the flow and create new means of economic activity. The other one is Economic Theory of Entrepreneurship, which states that money is the main motive behind innovation. The following topics relate to these dominant theories.
- To study the contribution of female entrepreneurs towards development of new services in the 21st Century.
- To study the key qualities of entrepreneurs in development of new ‘unicorns’ (billion-dollar start-ups).
- To understand the entrepreneur’s need for self-fulfilment through the study of academic papers.
- An empirical study of the validity and importance of the established theories of entrepreneurship in the current era.
- To study the factors or conditions that lead to innovation amongst housewives and mothers.
- Can entrepreneurial spirit be the answer to unemployment in post-COVID world?
- Can extreme social conditions and risks create entrepreneurs? A case of entrepreneurship and innovation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Entrepreneurs have been focused on the technology-based new products, start-ups and have managed to create paradigm shifts in the markets with their innovations. Technology has been the most important sector for entrepreneurs and deserves a section of its own, hence this section focuses on entrepreneurship and technology sector.
- To study new methods of raising finance by entrepreneurs using crowdsourcing.
- Challenge to traditional ways or great opportunity: The entrepreneurship in digital learning.
- To study the role of technology in creating the entrepreneurs of the 21st Century.
- Can technology be the answer for global pollution reduction: A case of electric cars by Tesla.
- To evaluate the relationship between exposure to technology and entrepreneurial success: Study of entrepreneurs in India and USA.
- To study the challenges encountered in creating a technological start-up in developing nations.
- To study the role of technology in developing social entrepreneurship.
- Study of how Israel developed framework of technological ecosystem to create the most successful tech start-ups in the world.
New and different topics that are taking the entrepreneurial world by storm will be discussed here as well as the role of family businesses that have been the budding grounds for entrepreneurs but have also hindered their growth.
- To study the relationship between intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship.
- Review of educational courses and the level of success rate of the entrepreneurs that attend them.
- Role of entrepreneurs in the post-COVID world and the innovation in healthcare.
- Entrepreneurship education and its impact on sustainability of family businesses: Case of Indian business families.
- Role of entrepreneurship in healthcare to contend future pandemics.
- Study to understand the importance of availability of microfinance in creating sustainable entrepreneurship ecosystem in developing nations.
Qualities of entrepreneur has been one of the most thoroughly researched topics in this sector and many academics have tried to establish a relationship between qualities, skills and success in an entrepreneur, yet the key questions are still left unanswered. Hence this section focuses on entrepreneur as an individual and their skills and qualities.
- To study the key skills and qualities that help an entrepreneur to overcome entrepreneurial failure.
- Study to evaluate the role of culture in development of successful entrepreneurs: Case of China versus USA.
- Study to understand if the skills and qualities are same or different for male and female entrepreneurs
- Explorative study to determine the role of government support in developing entrepreneurship amongst women.
- Study to understand the role of social media in creating entrepreneurs.
- Are social media influencers the new entrepreneurs?
- To study the perception of female entrepreneurs in a traditional family business setting.
- Study to understand if international collaboration can lead to higher innovation.
- Study of entrepreneurial contribution in reducing environmental impacts of businesses and industries.
You may also like
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
192 Best Entrepreneur Research Topics For 2023
Are you looking for some exceptional entrepreneur research topics? If you’re reading this, it means you are. After all, you probably know that the best entrepreneur topics usually get the highest grades.
Your professor wants to see something new, something original. You should put some effort into finding the best possible topic for your next custom thesis .
The good news is that we have 192 unique entrepreneur topics for you – and they are all free to use. You don’t need to give us any credit. If our list of topics helps you get an A+, it’s enough for us. And don’t forget: if you need more great ideas, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts.
Simple Outline Of An Entrepreneurship Paper
So, what is entrepreneurship? It can be defined as the creation or the extraction of value by taking risks. In simple to understand terms, entrepreneurship is the ability to start a new business, along with everything this entails: financing, planning, organizing, and running the new company. Often, an entrepreneur will start a business in a new field, taking risks that go beyond what is normally expected from starting a business. The main goal of the entrepreneur is to make profit.
But what about the entrepreneurship paper? How does it look like? Well, we recommend students to use the 5 paragraph essay structure. Here is what such a research paper should contain:
An introduction. This is where you introduce the topic, as well as your thesis statement. Don’t forget to make it punchy. 3 body paragraphs. Each paragraph should discuss a single important idea. Usually, you will start the paragraph with a statement and then use the rest of the paragraph to support it. Optionally, you can include several other paragraphs. The first 3 paragraphs are mandatory, but you can add more. A conclusion. As you’ve probably guessed it, this is where you’ll summarize everything and include your call to action. References/Works Cited. This chapter is where you list all the works you have used during your research. Everything you’ve cited should have an entry in this chapter.
Writing an entrepreneurship essay is not difficult. However, if you are aiming for a top grade, you should make sure that the topic you choose is unique and interesting. This is precisely why we have created this list of 192 original entrepreneurship topics for research:
Our Latest Entrepreneurial Research Topics
Here, you will find our latest entrepreneurial research topics. All of these topics are 100% original at the time of writing. Hurry and get a unique, interesting idea right now:
- Discuss how the Internet helps entrepreneurs
- How does the US encourage entrepreneurs?
- The importance of entrepreneurs for inventors
- Should entrepreneurs get tax breaks in the UK?
- Research small scale food entrepreneurs in your area
- Self-fulfillment in the world of entrepreneurs
- How can you learn entrepreneurship?
- An in-depth analysis of global entrepreneurship
- What can inhibit entrepreneurial growth in the US?
- How do entrepreneurs recognize opportunities?
- Talk about motivational factors for entrepreneurs
- An in-depth analysis of the woman entrepreneur start-ups in your area
- Best marketing strategies for entrepreneurs in 2023
- An entrepreneur’s reliable on skilled workforce
- The importance of crowdsourcing for entrepreneurs
Easy Entrepreneurship Research Topics
Of course, we want students to write their papers as fast as possible. This means we do our best to provide easy entrepreneurship research topics for every student:
- What is an entrepreneur?
- What do you think makes a good entrepreneur?
- The skills you need to be a successful entrepreneur
- Discuss the issues entrepreneurs face today in India
- What makes Elon Musk a successful entrepreneur?
- How do entrepreneurs use crowd funding?
- Talk about 3 ways to start your own business
- Starting a business in the chocolate industry
- Top 5 ways to encourage entrepreneurship
- Psychological traits of the successful entrepreneur
- Unemployed? Become an entrepreneur!
- Discuss the personality traits of an entrepreneur of your choice
- Entrepreneurs and time management
- Discuss the benefits of becoming an entrepreneur
Interesting Ideas For An Entrepreneurship Essay
Are you looking for the most interesting topics on the Internet? Take a look at our interesting ideas for an entrepreneurship essay and take your pick for free:
- Discuss market orientation and its effects on entrepreneurship
- Measuring success as an entrepreneur in the United States
- Starting a company in the space industry
- An in-depth analysis of entrepreneurship in sub-Saharan Africa
- Effective ways to encourage entrepreneurship
- The importance of angel investors for entrepreneurs
- What does being an entrepreneur in Russia mean?
- Entrepreneurship and tax havens
- Entrepreneurs who depend on the Internet
- Should you start your own business?
- Are entrepreneurs born with a specific set of skills?
- Discuss entrepreneurship in the United Kingdom
- Research the ways by which an entrepreneur can get financing
- Problems getting financed as an entrepreneur in South Korea
- The challenges the beginner entrepreneur encounters in Eastern Europe
Research Paper On Entrepreneurship For High School
Who says high school students can’t write about entrepreneurship? In fact, we have an entire list of ideas when it comes to a research paper on entrepreneurship for high school:
- What is the most common question customers ask?
- Discuss the main concern for entrepreneurs in the US
- Events that lead to a person becoming an entrepreneur
- The role of entrepreneurs in the economy
- Launching a new product on the UK market
- Successful entrepreneurs in your city
- Important psychological traits of entrepreneurs
- Research the importance of gender in entrepreneurship
- Talk about technology and entrepreneurship
- Discuss government policies that concern entrepreneurs
- How do you start a new business in your country?
- Launching a new product on the US market
- Successful women entrepreneurs in the United Kingdom
- Best examples of a successful startup
Entrepreneurship And Business Law
Do you want to write an in depth paper about business law and how it affects entrepreneurship? We have an entire section dedicated to entrepreneurship and business law right here:
- Does the US business law encourage entrepreneurship?
- South Korea business law peculiarities
- Protecting entrepreneurs by means of business laws
- Famous business law cases against entrepreneurs
- How important is business law for a beginner entrepreneur?
Advanced Research Topics About Entrepreneurship
Are you looking for some more advanced research topics about entrepreneurship? No problem, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at our latest ideas and start writing your paper today:
- Steps to take in order to avoid IRS problems as an entrepreneur
- Protecting your assets as a startup company
- Latest news in the entrepreneurship world
- Are some people born entrepreneurs?
- Starting a brand new cryptocurrency bank
- Time management in an entrepreneur’s life
- Social media marketing for entrepreneurs in 2023
Best Entrepreneurial Topics
This is the place where you will find the best entrepreneurial topics on the Web. We can assure you that your professors will greatly appreciate you writing a paper on any of these ideas:
- 3 reasons why entrepreneurs fail
- Using the Internet to launch a new product
- Discuss the launch of a new company
- What education do you need to become an entrepreneur?
- Best marketing ideas for beginner entrepreneurs
- The importance of skilled workers
- Establishing a relationship with your customers
- What it takes to become a successful entrepreneur
- Research the risks entrepreneurs undertake
- Angel investors in the entrepreneur world
- An in-depth analysis of small businesses in India
- Saving money as an entrepreneur
An Entrepreneurship Topic For Every Student
We have an entrepreneurship topic for every student, don’t worry about it. In this list, you will find a collection of miscellaneous topics that everyone can write about with relative ease:
- Why is entrepreneurship so enticing?
- The effects of customer culture on entrepreneurship
- Factors that compel people to become entrepreneurs
- Do you need experience to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Getting enough financing to start your own aerospace company
- A banker’s view on entrepreneurship
- Leveraging the power of the Internet as an entrepreneur
- Steve Wozniak, the entrepreneur
Great Topic Ideas Related To Entrepreneurs
If you are looking for some great topic ideas related to entrepreneurs, you have definitely arrived at the right place. Choose any of these ideas and start working on your research paper:
- How does the world view entrepreneurs?
- Entrepreneurs persecuted in China
- Doing business as an entrepreneur in Sudan
- Discuss US corporate law and how it applies to entrepreneurs
- Doing business overseas as an entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship And The Economy
Interested in writing about how entrepreneurship and the economy are intertwined? No problem, we have some very interesting topics right here for you:
- Largest companies established by beginner entrepreneurs in the US
- Discuss rising electricity and building materials prices in Europe
- What made Jeff Bezos rich?
- Discuss the Khemka family business (beer)
- How much of the GDP in the US is produced by entrepreneurs?
- The price of fuel and its effects on entrepreneurs
Great Entrepreneurs Of Our Times
What can be more captivating than finding some interesting things about the great entrepreneurs of the 21st century? Here are some ideas that should work great in 2023:
- Talk about the life and accomplishments of Bill Gates
- Mark Zuckerberg: the perfect entrepreneur
- A closer look at Elon Musk
- What made Thomas Edison famous?
- Larry Page’s entrepreneurial accomplishments
- Steve Jobs the entrepreneur
- Warren Buffer the entrepreneur
- Jack Ma and Alibaba
- Talk about Paul Allen
- A closer look at the life of Henry Ford
- Walt Disney
- Jack Dorsey
Entrepreneurship In Different Countries
Different countries, different laws, different ways of doing business. If you want to talk about entrepreneurship in different countries, we have some excellent topics for you below:
- Talk about entrepreneurship in Canada
- Entrepreneurship in South Africa
- Research entrepreneurship in North Korea
- Discuss entrepreneurship in Russia
- Entrepreneurship in the Philippines
Good Entrepreneurship Questions
Did you know that a question is one of the best ways to get your creative juices flowing? Here are some good entrepreneurship questions to start with:
- Who are the top 5 entrepreneurs of the 21st century?
- What skills do you need to become an entrepreneur?
- Where do you get financing?
- Who is Amancio Ortega?
- Who can help you start a business?
- What can you sell in 2023?
- Which country should you target?
- How do you minimize taxes?
- Is it dangerous to become an entrepreneur?
- What is Sam Walton renowned for?
- How to use digital marketing to your advantage?
- How many entrepreneurs fail?
Entrepreneurship Topics For College Students
College students, we’ve got your covered! Here are some unique entrepreneurship topics for college students that you shouldn’t miss. These are perfect for 2023:
- Research entrepreneurship on a global scale
- How did SpaceX become so successful?
- Who is Colonel Sanders behind the famous KFC?
- Warren Buffet: building a financial empire
- The world’s largest food truck business
- Important things to consider when launching a startup
- Research the bookstore industry in the US
- Creating an entrepreneurial opportunity
- Finding talent as an entrepreneur
- An in-depth look at innovation in entrepreneurship
- Conducting a successful fundraising campaign
- How did McDonalds become successful?
- Discuss the term “necessity” in relation to entrepreneurship
- Disruptive innovation in entrepreneurship
Controversial Entrepreneurship Topic Ideas
Yes, there are several controversial topics when it comes to entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship. Here are our latest controversial entrepreneurship topic ideas for students:
- Problems with cash flow management
- Choosing what to sell
- Running out of money as an entrepreneur
- Building a business on a strapped budget
- Discuss time management as an entrepreneur
- The lack of social capital
- Best marketing strategies for entrepreneurs
- Research ways of obtaining capital
- Top 5 mistakes entrepreneurs make
- An entrepreneur’s inability to access cheap financing
- Is it taking too long to launch the product?
- A closer look at the most controversial exits from the business world
- The link between entrepreneurship and inequality
- The lack of human capital
Various Types Of Entrepreneurs
To keep things simple and avoid spending weeks working on your research paper, you could simply talk about various types of entrepreneurs. You can write an exceptional paper on these topics:
- Talk about small business entrepreneurship
- What is scalable startup entrepreneurship?
- Discuss the term “researcher entrepreneurship”
- Traits of the determined entrepreneur
- What is imitator entrepreneurship?
- What is a social entrepreneur?
- A closer look at large company entrepreneurship
- Traits of the accomplished entrepreneur
- Analyze the concept of hustler entrepreneurship
- Discuss women entrepreneurs in your area
- What is a technical entrepreneur?
- An in-depth analysis of the small-scale entrepreneur
- Coasting versus conservative entrepreneurs
- Discuss revolutionary entrepreneurs
- Research the term “copycat entrepreneur”
- Traits of the skeptical entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship And Finance
You can’t be an entrepreneur without money, as you probably already know. This is why we have a list of topics related to both entrepreneurship and finance:
- How does debt influence entrepreneurs?
- Talk about taxes an entrepreneur should think about
- Discuss the net worth of an entrepreneur in your city
- Government-sponsored financial help for entrepreneurs in the US
- The entrepreneurial approach to budgeting
- What does investing mean for an entrepreneur?
- Best ways to save money as an entrepreneur
- Making smart investment decisions in 2023
- The importance of mutual funds for an entrepreneur
- Ways to obtain financing as an entrepreneur
- Do entrepreneurs use the banking system?
- What is an angel investor?
- Is it difficult to be an entrepreneur in the UK?
- Getting money from crypto in 2023
- Top challenges facing entrepreneurs in China
Get Help From Our Reliable Experts
Do you want to get high quality academic writing help? Our experts are exactly what you have been looking for. Each and every one of our native English speaking writers has a PhD or an MBA, as well as extensive academic writing experience. This means that you will get exceptional assistance from a person who knows what he’s talking about.
We are here to help every student impress his teacher. Not only can we write an essay, research paper or term paper quickly, we can also write you an excellent business thesis or a dissertation. Over the years, we have helped thousands of high school, college and university students achieve their academic goals. Getting custom academic content that is 100% original (written from scratch) from a reliable expert is now easier than ever.
Our customer support is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are here even during holidays, so what are you waiting for? Get an entrepreneur research paper safe and secure in as little as 3 hours from our expert writers!
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Department of Management and Entrepreneurship
Master thesis, currently available master thesis topics.
If you intend to write a Master thesis at our Deparment, or are already in the process of writing one, you should know about the assignment of topics, design guidelines, the type of supervision, as well as requirements. Therefore, we have compiled tips and information that should make it easier for you to write your thesis.
The following three conditions apply in order to complete a master thesis at our department:
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor's degree
- Applicatns must have completed all additional conditions (Auflagen) that might have been defined in order complete a master's degree
- Applicants must have completed the course "Seminar in Management & Entrepreneurship" at our department.
There are no fixed start dates for master theses at our department. If you want to start your master thesis within the next two months, you can either (i) have a look at our list of currently available topics and select one or (ii) come up with your own topic within the field of Management/ Entrepreneurship/ Innovation , prior to following the application procedure listed below.
If you want to start writing a master thesis within the next few months, you may contact us even if there are no topics listed on our website. However, please do not contact us earlier, as a “reservation” of topics is not possible. As our capacities are limited, we cannot guarantee a master thesis supervision. In case of excess demand for supervision at our department, we will refer to your seminar in management grade as a decision criterion.
- Your course achievements (Studienblatt) of master and if possible of your bachelor studies
Spectrum of theses
Each year, the Department of Management oversees about 35-40 bachelor and master theses dealing with management or entrepreneurship matters. Literature studies about scientifically relevant topics, as well as empirical studies, and 'consulting–papers' relevant to practitioners can be composed. The institute proposes a list of topics. In agreement with the department, the treatment of one's own topic is also possible.
We encourage teamwork!
What selection criteria do you have?
Our selection criteria vary from semester to semester depending on the number of applicants, as well as on their individual track-record(s). Generally, we give preference to the students of higher semesters who have completed the course “Seminar in Management”.
Can I apply for a master thesis at your Department if I have not attended “Seminar in Management” (yet)?
You may still apply for a master thesis at our department without having attended “Seminar in Management”. However, the chances of being accepted are lower.
Can I attend “Seminar in Management” parallel to writing my master thesis?
Yes. However, your chances of getting accepted for writing a master thesis at our department are lower. Also, if you are accepted your chances of successfully writing the thesis are higher if you have already attended the seminar. Furthermore, attending the Seminar while writing a master thesis at our department will entail a significantly higher workload for students.
Can I offer my own topic?
Yes. In addition to your regular application (Application form plus attachments) you have to submit a short proposal of 2 Pages where you present your topic, your motivation and at least five relevant literature references (as an orientation: see the description of writing a proposal in the guidelines on top of this site). Please note that we do not guarantee acceptance of your own topic and generally supervise theses which lie within our own research interests.
- To the content
- To the main navigation
- To the target group navigation
- To the sub-navigation
The Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management offers the possibility to write master theses on current research topics, related to the current research areas of the department. Before submitting requests, please check with your examination regulations for program-specific requirements and details.
EIM Chair provides...
1) supervision of master students and master theses.
2) supervision of posted topics (see below).
3) the module "EIM Thesis Accelerator" (required).
- Exam Team 5: Registration Procedures
EIM Thesis Accelerator & Supervision
Writing your thesis at EIM is associated with participation in the "EIM Thesis Accelerator" module . Participation in the EIM Thesis Accelerator module is only possible if a supervisor along with a topic has been agreed upon beforehand. This should be done before the semester starts in order to prepare for the course and the Thesis registration.
Supervision capacities are primarily allocated to support the posted topics.
For Summer Semester 2023, please send all requests directly to the supervisor of the respective designated topic (see below).
- Informal email with a short introduction
- Justification of interest and suitability for the topic.
- If you have your own topic that is relatable, you can make a request with in expose (to be attached to the mail).
Available Topics for Master Theses: SS 23
#1 topic - neobanks in focus: a study on the sustainability and renovative force of financial technologies in banking and finance., neobanks in focus: a study on the sustainability and renovative force of financial technologies in banking and finance..
Neobanks are digital-only banking platforms that operate solely online and offer apps, software, and other technologies to streamline mobile and online banking. They are also referred to as "challenger banks". Neobanks are transforming the banking sector in a similar way as Airbnb revolutionized the hospitality industry or Uber and Lyft overhauled transportation. One of the key advantages of Neobanks is that they offer services beyond borders. They allow customers to open accounts remotely, transfer money internationally, and access their accounts from anywhere in the world. This is made possible by digital technologies that enable documents to be exchanged electronically, eliminating the need for paper-based transactions.
Several aspects of new financial technology and Neobanks still require further research and clarification. Neobanks typically maintain lower overhead costs than traditional banks, mainly because they lack physical branch infrastructure. However, it is important to consider the resilience and sustainability of Neobanks and their impact on the environment. The examination of neobanking may encompass an in-depth analysis of the ethical dilemmas and complex challenges it presents. One of the key questions is whether neobanking will disrupt traditional institutions. Neobanks offer opportunities for the transformation of old banks by helping them manage costs and sustainability. It is essential to take into account how these two types of banks can coexist and mutually enhance each other until the superior version emerges to assume a leading position.
Here are some key questions to address in this study:
• What is the level of interruption that Neobanks have caused in the traditional banking industry? And how have Neobanks revolutionized the banking industry? What are some strategies that Neobank startups can use to collaborate with traditional banks?
• How efficient are fintech and neobanks in comparison to traditional financial institutes? How can a digital bank and fintech startup be sustainable? What is the impact of neobanking on the environment, and how can this reduce the environmental impact in comparison to traditional banking? (Qualitative and quantitative study)
• What are the aspects of sustainability, and how can this sustainability be converted into practical business action and help with the entrepreneurial part of business development as a newcomer?
• How do Neobanks offer services beyond borders, and what are the advantages? What is the role of digital technologies in enabling Neobanks to offer services internationally? How are the new financial technology opportunities defined as a sustainable solution and at the same time as a viable opportunity in the banking and finance industry?
Students have the freedom to select both the specific details of their chosen topic and the subareas they wish to delve deeper into. They also have the flexibility to incorporate various technology-related subjects, such as cryptocurrency, blockchain, data management, or sustainability and ethics. These topics should revolve around the overarching theme of "Financial Technology and Neobanking."
Geschke, J. H., & Fritschi, L. N. (2020). The Rise of Neobanks: An Analysis of the Disruptive Potential of Neobanks in the Swiss Banking Sector. CBS Research Portal.
If you are interested, please send an email to Ines : ines.wolf(at)tu-berlin.de
Ensure that you also send your request to Pouria to receive additional help and detailed information regarding the topic. pouria.taghvaei(at)tu-berlin.de
#2 Exploration and characterization of sustainable start-ups in the contruction sector.
The built environment in Germany is with an approximate share of 40%, a major contributor to greenhouse gas emissions. Considering Germany's ambitious climate goals, reducing emissions in how we plan, design, construct, use and maintain buildings is imperative for achieving climate neutrality by 2045.
To effectively guide sustainability efforts in the built environment, it is necessary to study the behaviors and practices of the various players in the industry: architects, contractors, and building owners and users. Understanding the motivations, barriers, and opportunities that shape their decisions can help identify effective strategies for introducing innovations in sustainable construction.
Challenges in transforming the built environment to reach climate neutrality include retrofitting existing buildings to improve energy efficiency, transitioning to renewable energy sources for heating and cooling, building more circular and creating healthy living spaces for all its citizens. Collaboration among various stakeholders is necessary to create innovative technologies and materials, as well as supportive policies and incentives.
Studying the players in the built environment and identifying effective strategies and concepts for reducing emissions, Germany can make significant progress toward achieving its climate goals while also improving the sustainability and resilience of its built environment.
Start-ups are viewed as agents of change in many industries, including the construction sector. These companies are often seen as disruptors of long-standing systems and are expected to play a crucial role in transforming industries towards sustainability. In Germany, start-ups are a promising actor in the construction sector. This raises questions about the current start-up landscape in Germany, the services they offer, who they work with, and how they challenge existing structures in the industry.
Several projects and research approaches are possible. Depending on the scope, 2 students might write as a team or share data collection activities. A research question should be refined by specifying the focus of the analysis. E.g.
- What is the current start-up landscape in Germany's construction sector?
- What are the services that start-ups in the sustainability sector offer, and how do they contribute to sustainable development?
- Who are the key stakeholders that start-ups in the construction sector work with, and how do these collaborations affect their operations?
- How can start-ups in the sustainability sector be classified based on their business models and impact on the industry?
- In what ways are start-ups in the construction sector challenging existing structures in the industry, and what are the potential implications of these disruptions for sustainable development?
* If you are interested, please send an email to Ines: ines.wolf(at)tu-berlin.de
#3 Topic - E-commerce as a tool for Indian women’s emancipation: the case study of Women Enterprise Development programme.
India is a dynamically emerging economy with enormous human capital (The World Bank, 2023). The rapid development of India has a significant impact on the sustainability and cultural changes of the country. The Blossom of the Indian economy is especially vivid in major rapidly developing cities such as New Delhi or Mumbai. Economic growth brings social changes, in particular, the emancipation of women, thus the growth of women-owned entrepreneurship. In this study, students will research the impact of Women Enterprise Development (WED) (Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India, 2023) Impact on promoting women’s e-commerce entrepreneurship (Sugandha Soni & Ritwik Sahai Bisariya, 2020).
Your main goal will be to interview female participants of the programme, and programme representatives. All data will have to be analyzed and coded in accordance with the grounded theory (Gubrium, Holstein, Marvasti, & McKinney, 2012).
Your research would help Indian policymakers to understand the current stage of SDG 5 (United Nations, 2023) implementation and possible ways of programme improvement.
Theory: Grounded Theory (Gubrium et al., 2012), others…
- female participants of the programme;
- program representatives.
Type of research: Qualitative research.
Gender: priority to female students due to the specificity of the research.
- basic coding;
- analytical thinking;
- good communicational skills.
- Advanced English (both written in speaking);
- Hindi and other Indian languages are a plus.
* If you are interested please write an email to Tomasz waliczko(at)tu-berlin.de
Gubrium, J. F., Holstein, J. A., Marvasti, A. B., & McKinney, K. D. (Eds.) (2012). The Sage handbook of interview research: The complexity of the craft (Second edition). [Los Angeles, Calif.]: Sage Publications Inc. Retrieved from knowledge.sagepub.com/view/hdbk_interviewresearch2ed/SAGE.xml doi.org/Jaber
Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India (2023, February 16). Women Enterprise Development (WED). Retrieved from www.startupindia.gov.in/content/sih/en/government-schemes/WED_.html
Sugandha Soni, & Ritwik Sahai Bisariya (2020). Impact of E-Commerce on Women Entrepreneurship: a Study in Indian Context, 11 (8), 1412–1418.
United Nations (2023, February 15). THE 17 GOALS | Sustainable Development. Retrieved from sdgs.un.org/goals
The World Bank (2023, February 16). India | Data. Retrieved from data.worldbank.org/country/IN
#X Research Group - Sustainable Entrepreneurship - Culture and Contexts
Currently seeking to form a research group of 3-5 students interested to gain expertise and conduct research in sustainable entrepreneurship. Particular focus is placed on culture and ecosystem contexts, as well as considering North-South comparisons.
Entrepreneurship is known to be a driver of economic prosperity and job growth, and can also be used a catalyst for sustainable development. However, it is not clear if the established economic aims are able to address current social and environmental issues such as those named in the Sustainable Development Goals, and foster transformative change (cf. Schot and Steinmueller, 2018). Entrepreneur’s sustainability orientation is as much related to the contextual factors of their environments as it is to personal characteristics. The contextual factors can be influenced by institutions and external conditions, as socio-economic pathways prioritize SDGs based on prevailing immediate needs and as well as the capability to target goals that are measurable. The majority of research and best practices in the area of sustainable entrepreneurship occurs in the Global north, which may skew the usefulness of results and implications given the contextual causal linkages.
Ideas for Investigation:
- Exploring the role and effects of academic institutions and incubation practices in Egypt on entrepreneurial intention and sustainabiltiy orientation
- Exploring contextual factors of sustainable entrepreneurs's success, lighthouse engagement, and "recyclability" propensity in entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- How does culture affect sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems? (see Lee and Peterson, 2000, Gupta et al., 2004; Liñán and Chen, 2009)
- How to define attributes of sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems? How sustainable entrepreneurs develop their practices according to their local ecosystem and how does it affect the entrepreneurial ecosystem? (see Spigel, 2017)
- Bibliometric literature review of sustainable entrepreneurship in Global South.
Seeking 1-2 Students with high motivation to work in a team that are available to travel to Egypt for up to 2 months, to collect data-- fully funded within the ISI4Egypt Project. High self motivation and independence is required. Arabic culture or language knowledge is a plus!
Seeking 1 Student to conduct literature review.
Interested? Email Paul Wolf.
#Y Research Group: Positive psychology, positive business and design thinking.
Currently seeking 3-5 students interested in working on topics related to positive psychology, positive business and design thinking in a research group.
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Karina Cagarman karina.cagarman(at)tu-berlin.de
- +44 7897 053596
- [email protected]
Get an experienced writer start working
Review our examples before placing an order, learn how to draft academic papers, entrepreneurship dissertation topics.
Transport, Sustainability and Visions CROSS CUTTING EXERCISE; A PROSPECTIVE VIEW
Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Dissertation Topics
Entrepreneurship refers to the ability to start, develop, and organize a new business enterprise along with the risk factors. It is one idea that urges man to progress forward in today's world of high competitiveness. Entrepreneurship allows individuals to leap in faith and start working on something they want to do. Keeping in mind its vast domains, entrepreneurship research is a vital subject. Therefore, exciting entrepreneurship dissertation topics should be the priority of students for their dissertation modules.
For the ease of students, veteran writers at Premier Dissertations have prepared a list of entrepreneurship dissertation topics for 2023 that capture essential concepts of the entrepreneurship field of study.
If you would like to choose any topic from the given list, simply drop us a WhatsApp Message or an Email , and we will be readily available for your assistance.
You may also like to review the following ;
- Business Administration Dissertation Topics | Marketing Dissertation Topics
- HR Management Dissertation Topics | Economics Dissertation Topics
3-Step Dissertation Process!
Get 3+ Topics
Get Final Dissertation
List of best entrepreneurship dissertation topics 2023, how does it work.
Our team will;
- Select Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics - Draft Dissertation Proposal (for approval and feedback) - Draft 1st-half Dissertation (Ch 1 to 3) - Draft the Final Dissertation
How to Write a Good Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topic Title
The world desperately needs entrepreneurs to come forward and take the lead in solving the problems we face today. Many universities around the globe are now working to produce quality entrepreneurs today.
Entrepreneurship is an art form of the human intellect, and we would like to see more of the young generation express themselves freely and challenge the status quo.
Therefore our writers have created a list of the latest entrepreneurship research topics so you can get ideas related to what type of topic you would be interested in exploring.
You can get in touch with our team if you need any assistance with the following;
- Reviewing an entrepreneurship research paper
- Reviewing entrepreneurial research examples or research papers
- Reviewing sample entrepreneurship papers
- Reviewing student articles on entrepreneurship and innovation or related subjects.
- Reviewing research sources on entrepreneurs or the related samples our writers have drafted.
- Get new topics in entrepreneurship research in 2022 and 2023
- Get entrepreneurial development ideas for your thesis or dissertation papers.
For assistance in other dissertation topics, visit the following;
- Review the full list of dissertation topics (all subjects)
They are free for students to read and get an idea for their dissertations.
Be sure to check our website frequently because our expert writers will add to the list of entrepreneurship dissertation topics.
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Free Dissertation Topic
Fill the following form to get a custom topic based on your academic requirements.
Get 3+ Free Dissertation Topics within 24 hours?
Enter Your Phone Number
Academic Level Select Your Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD
Area of Research
Chemistry Dissertation Topics
Data Science Dissertation Topics
100 Creative Demonstration Speech Ideas for Your Next Presentation
Comments are closed.
free professional help
Dissertation topics in entrepreneurship: 23 acute questions.
Developing a dissertation topic in entrepreneurship may be a daunting task for most students. Fortunately, to get ideas and inspiration, students could look at outsourcing, reviewing business enterprise, aggressiveness of nations or ask whether entrepreneurs are born or made. For a fact, there are countless of very engrossing subject matters that revolve around being an entrepreneur and business.
In addition, negotiating with investors, conceptualizing your concept and even persuading others to consider your idea as something pragmatic are all vital facets needed to succeed. To a lot of entrepreneurs, this goes beyond merely operating and growing a business. This actually becomes their sustenance that includes franchising, marketing and even helping other people acknowledge their real potential.
Needless to say, being an entrepreneur is one of the greatest dreams of most individuals nowadays. Students who are taking up this course can choose the topic they prefer to compose below. Here are great dissertation topics you can write about entrepreneurship:
- Is entrepreneurship learned or something that some people are born with?
- How can inventors find entrepreneurs to merge talents and finance new projects?
- How does organizational approach to corporate entrepreneurship training interventions and innovation impact the performance of employees?
- How the internet has greatly helped entrepreneurs to succeed?
- Should entrepreneurs be provided with tax breaks so they can considerably aid encourage risk-taking in order to develop and grow the economy?
- Hinged on present laws, government fiscal policy and societal perspectives, how much is entrepreneurship encouraged?
- What can governments execute in order to promote entrepreneurial ideas?
- What are the conditions for female entrepreneurs’ start-ups?
- How can being committed to alternative marketing network strengthen rural as well as small scale food entrepreneurs?
- Are entrepreneurs driven by the need for self-fulfillment?
- How crucial is a highly educated population to budding entrepreneurs?
- How does crowd sourcing function?
- Is there a linkage between entrepreneurship and market orientation?
- What are the theoretical models for global entrepreneurship?
- What is the new context on entrepreneurial opportunity development?
- What are the factors influencing new venture growth?
- Who are the drivers and inhibitors of entrepreneurial growth?
- What are influential factors on individuals to become entrepreneurs?
- Are there employees’ entrepreneurial attitudes and opportunity recognition?
- Is business ownership an effective solution to unemployment?
- What are the motivational factors for mothers to start their own businesses?
- What is high technology entrepreneurship?
- Is there a growing expertise in family business and global entrepreneurship?
- PhD paper introduction
- Thesis acknowledgements samples
- Writing an APA style PhD paper
- Creating a thesis on the US politics
- Sample of a PhD paper abstract
- Table of contents for a PhD paper
- Dissertation formatting hints
- Cover page for a Doctoral dissertation
- Writing a PhD thesis in zoology
- Fast dissertation writing tips
- Writing a great thesis introduction
- How to apply the right format
- Getting help to write my dissertation
- Crafting a dissertation introduction
- Hints on Master's thesis writing
- APA 6th edition formatting
- Creating a PhD thesis
- Hiring a dissertation service
- Free thesis abstract samples
- Dissertation abstract format
- Writing a doctoral thesis introduction
- Undergraduate thesis samples
- How to buy thesis papers
- What a custom dissertation should be?
- Getting ready for thesis writing
- How to pay for thesis
- Editing a math thesis
- How to find a good PhD paper writer
- Getting custom writing help
- Finding a dissertation writing service
- Proper dissertation questionnaire format
- Finding a proofread PhD paper sample
- Dissertation acknowledgement example
- Preparation for a PhD paper defense
- Finding a thesis conclusion sample
- Purchasing a paper online
- Trustworthy thesis writing help
- Dissertation writing agencies
- Effective thesis writing assistance
- Finding a political science thesis sample
- Getting a dissertation proposal sample
- In search of dissertation help
- Components of an undergraduate thesis
- Thesis defense strategies
- How to get a thesis template online
- Choosing dissertation services quickly
- Experienced dissertation writers
- How to order a custom dissertation
- Marketing dissertation topics
- Dissertation topic ideas in Finance
- Strong sport PhD paper topics
- Topics for a psychology PhD paper
- Choosing history PhD paper topics
- Great nursing thesis topics
- Ideas for a sociology dissertation
- Dissertation ideas in hospitality
- Best graphic design topics
- Where to find nutrition topics
- Ideas for a paper on education
- Topics on general surgery
- Catchy titles related to art
- Nursing educations thesis topics
- 25 ideas for a dissertation
- Selecting an easy thesis topic
- Inventing a sociology thesis topic
- Sociology dissertation topics
- 23 thesis topics in entrepreneurship
- Creating a geography paper title
- Writing an English PhD paper
Looking for help with thesis? Get it at Thesisgeek.com - thesis writing service 24/7.
USA Essay Writers - best writers for scholarship essays.
- Custom dissertation writing
- Writing a paper on education
- Creating an economics thesis
- Writing a psychology PhD paper
- Affordable thesis writing services
- Master's dissertation structure
- How to conclude your paper
- Getting PhD thesis writing help
- Titles for thesis on education
- Economics PhD paper ideas
- Hiring a dissertation agengy
- Thesis acknowledgement writing
- Geography dissertation ideas
- International relations thesis
2010 - 2023 - Copyright © ThesisWritingManuals. All Rights Reserved.
Writing Help For Free
Professional dissertation and thesis writers
Google Custom Search
Wir verwenden Google für unsere Suche. Mit Klick auf „Suche aktivieren“ aktivieren Sie das Suchfeld und akzeptieren die Nutzungsbedingungen.
Hinweise zum Einsatz der Google Suche
- TUM Entrepreneurship Research Institute
- TUM School of Management
- Technical University of Munich
Students working on their final thesis for gradutation should show and improve their ability to work on a recent, scientific or practice-oriented, research topic.
We accept both empirical and conceptual theses, but please note that the amount of work will be approximately the same for both. Even if you want to focus on a topic particularly relevant for practitioners your thesis needs to have a sound theoretical basis and must fulfill the requirements of a scientific thesis. Please note accordingly that you cannot submit a practice-only topic, e.g., a business plan, as your thesis.
In case you intend to write a thesis on a topic of your choice, we further require you to submit a proposal . This proposal should be about 1⁄2-1 page (single-spaced), and clearly specify (1) your research question, (2) how this research question ties into an ongoing academic debate, (3) how, for this debate, your question is at least to some degree novel, interesting, and relevant, and (4) how you plan to answer your research question. Accordingly, we expect to see engagement with academic literature already in the proposal.
Additional information for theses in Innovation and Organization Design (Prof. Alexy)
- Bachelor thesis: Successful participation in the lecture "Introduction to Entrepreneurship", and successful completion of a project study at the Entrepreneurship Research Institute
- Master thesis: Successful participation in at least one Advanced Seminar (Advanced Topics Seminar is not sufficient) offered by the Entrepreneurship Research Institute
Please check the descriptions of available topics below for further details. If you believe that one of the topic fits your interests and your study program, please contact the potential advisor directly for your application.
If you intend to work on a self-selected topic, please check our team members ’ research interests for a potential advisor and apply with a proposal (please note the requirements listed above and below) to the team member directly.
If you unsure which team member to contact, or if you think multiple team members could advise you, please send only one email to our thesis coordinator who can also answer any questions you may still have.
To apply for a thesis, please provide the following information:
- Short letter of motivation (please indicate your preferred topic or provide a sketch of your self-selected topic)
- Curriculum vitae
- Current transcript of records
- Proposal (required for topics proposed by students, optional for topics proposed by us)
We do not consider incomplete applications.
- Bachelor thesis: 3 months
- Master thesis: 6 months
In addition to individual supervision, we offer a seminar on academic research and writing (2 days) to support our students in the thesis writing process. The seminar is mandatory for all students writing their thesis with the Chair of Entrepreneurship (Prof. Patzelt) and the Professorship in Entrepreneurial Behavior (Prof. Breugst). For the Professorship Strategic Entrepreneurship (Prof. Alexy) the seminar is mandatory for students who have not successfully completed the Advanced Seminar in Strategic Entrepreneurship, and highly recommended to the students who have.
Dates for seminar on academic research and writing at winter semester 2023/2024: Registration via TUMonline Link
- 10. - 11.10.2023
- 12. - 13.12.2023
- 27. - 28.02.2024
You will find important guidlines, information, and suggestions for theses and seminar papers written at our institute at this page .
Note that legal regulations are made by the administration of TUM School of Management. Please contact them in case of any ambiguities.
Currently available topics
Master thesis: exploring diversity mechanisms in entrepreneurship.
Master Thesis for 1-2 Students. Mission: Exploring diversity mechanisms in Entrepreneurship focusing on allyship (qualitative/quantitative). When: Start right away. Applications are open! [read more]
- You're not logged in
- Login Remember Me Register Forgot username Forgot password
- MAN 458 Crowdfunding for Ecological Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor's Thesis
- MAN 630 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- MAN 631 Creativity and Entrepreneurship in Practice
- MAN 632 Advanced Entrepreneurship
- MAN 634 Entrepreneurial Behavior and Crowdfunding Social Ventures
- MAN 639 TRANSFORM – Innovation & Entrepreneurship for Sustainability
- Master's Thesis
- How we help you advance
- Startup Sparring
- DesignLAB | Creative Space
- Thesis Projects Inside the Venture
- Student Projects Inside the Venture
- INTEGRA Projects Inside the Venture
- MCEI Seed Award
- Advisory & Support
- Angel Investors & VCs
- Design and Development
- Legal Advisors
- Startup Centers
- Event Calendar
- Founder Talks
- Startup Lounge
- Career Fair
- Female Founder Academy
- Student Initiatives
- Skip to content
Master Thesis Topic: How sustainable are our Startups?
In our classes we teach our students on growth and highlight the role of scalability, sustainability and profitability. But how sustainable are our Mannheim Startups after all? Some questions to ask are for instance: How many jobs do they create? Are they profitable? How much impact do they generate after all and is their business model scalable? What is their regional and more global footprint?
In this master thesis project, you will conduct research on these and related questions and determine potential success factors. Is there a pattern distinguishing the successful Startups from the not so successful ones?
Regarding your profile, you ideally bring the following characteristics with you:
- high research aptitude
- high intrinsic motivation and enthusiasm
- independent working style
- well-developed MsOffice skills
- some experience with Stata, SPSS or R
- some experience in conducting field research
- completed at least one out of MAN 630, 631, 632 + our reasearch seminar
- good German language skills
- excellent communication skills
Some literature to start with will be provided subsequent to a first meeting. For more information or to apply please feel free contact me via e-mail or MCEI.
MAN 631 Creativity and Entrepreneurship in Practice (Fall 2023)
MAN 630 Introduction to Entrepreneurship (Fall 2023)
MAN 632 Advanced Entrepreneurship (Spring 2023)
MAN 630 Introduction to Entrepreneurship (Fall 2022)
MAN 631 Creativity and Entrepreneurship in Practice (Fall 2022)
© 2021 Mannheim Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MCEI Support
- Success Stories
- Partner Support
- MCEI Network
Centre for Entrepreneurship & Small Enterprise
- UCC IR Home
- THESES & DISSERTATIONS
- COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND LEGAL STUDIES
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- By Issue Date
Search within this collection:
- Factors Affecting the Growth of Family Businesses in Tarkwa-Nsueam Municipality, Ghana Owusu, Patricia ( University of Cape Coast , 2020-01 ) Family businesses are widely seen as the backbone of an economy since they create wealth, provide jobs, are locally rooted and connected to their communities and seem to be around for long periods of time. This study ...
- Creative Arts industries in Ghana: an Exploration of the Characteristics of the Bonwire Kente Weaving Village Quainoo, Maxwell ( UCC , 2020-07 ) The kente weaving subsector in Ghana as part of the creative industries is a potential economic booster. It can create avenue for wealth generation and job creation. In spite of these potentials, scholarship on the subsector ...
- Assessing the Influence of SME Managers’ Personal Characteristics on the Adoption of Business Development Services in the Cape Coast Metropolis Obo-Bonney, Vincent ( University of Cape Coast , 2020-07 ) One important aspect of Small and medium-sized enterprises is that they lack sufficient internal skills and experience to handle the challenges that negatively affect their development, which, therefore, necessitates ...
- Factors Influencing Micro and Small Enterprises in the Adoption and Use of Policy Interventions: A Study on Smes in the Cape Coast Municipality. Lanyo, Blessing Yaa ( University of Cape Coast , 2019-08 ) Policy Intervention has been identified as a critical element for the growth of Ghana’s Micro and Small Size Enterprises (SMEs) but more effective, evidence-based policy evaluation are required to inform future interventions. ...
- Assessing the Prospects of Mushroom Production in Reducing Youth Unemployment in the Asuogyaman District of the Eastern Region, Ghana Adipa, Nicholas Eben Asare ( University of Cape Coast , 2021-08 ) The purpose of this study was to assess the prospects of Mushrooms production in reducing youth unemployment. The mixed methods research approach was adopted for the study. The descriptive survey was adopted for the study. ...
- Effect of Entrepreneurial Knowledge on the Entrepreneurial Intentions of Student of Kumasi Technical University Azuyie, Richard ( University of Cape Coast , 2020-10 ) Many nations, particularly developing ones, are confronted with high levels of graduate unemployment. To deal with this menace, several suggestions have been offered, including equipping students of higher educational ...
- Effects of Personal Values on Ethical Decision Making and Corporate Social Responsibility Among Small and Medium Enterprise Owner-Managers in Kumasi Metropolis, Ghana Asumadu, Richard ( University of Cape Coast , 2019-03 ) Personal values are the core framework of the character of a human being. Every business decision reflects the presence or absence of these core values. The purpose of the study was to examine the effect of personal values ...
- Effects of interfirm co-operation on performance of small and medium scale enterprises in Dormaa Central Municipality, Ghana Tsorme, Daniel Sena ( University of Cape Coast , 2020-01 ) Interfirm co-operation among organisations has become increasingly vital in modern business environments graced with immense unhealthy competitions. The study examines interfirm co-operation and performance of Small and ...
- Succession planning in family business: A case of Ketu South Municipality Dusor, Wisdom ( University of Cape Coast , 2020-08 ) The study investigated the importance of succession planning, factors influencing succession planning and practices in succession planning in family businesses. The population included all family businesses in the Ketu ...
- Effects of entrepreneurship skills on the performance of small and medium scale enterprises: a study of smock enterprises in Bolgatanga Ataabasum Avea, Patience ( University of Cape Coast , 2020-07 ) Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) contribute a colossal percentage to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in ensuring economic growth, employment, income stability and poverty reduction in most developing countries like ...
- Market knowledge and personal values: implications for the growth of small enterprises in the Cape Coast metropolis Asiedu, Ernest Kwabena ( University of Cape Coast , 2019-07 ) The resource-based and upper echelon theories have raised concerns against the unexplored human factors affecting the growth of small firms. This has created an incomplete view of factors affecting small enterprise ...
- Perceptions of owners of small and medium scale enterprises on the Ghana alternative exchange: evidence from Accra Metropolis Eduboah, Eric Kofi ( University of Cape Coast , 2018-05 ) The importance of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises is being considered crucial to the economic development strategies of every economy. It is therefore, important to consider conditions that would ensure sustained ...
- Factors influencing entrepreneurial intentions for business start-up among students of Ho Technical University In Ghana Degue, Joel Kofi ( University of Cape Coast , 2018-11 ) This study examined the factors that influence entrepreneurial intention for business start-up among students of Ho Technical University in Ghana. Using the deductive research approach, the correlation study design and ...
Search UCC IR
All of ucc ir.
- Communities & Collections
- Adipa, Nicholas Eben Asare (1)
- Asiedu, Ernest Kwabena (1)
- Asumadu, Richard (1)
- Ataabasum Avea, Patience (1)
- Azuyie, Richard (1)
- Degue, Joel Kofi (1)
- Dusor, Wisdom (1)
- Eduboah, Eric Kofi (1)
- Lanyo, Blessing Yaa (1)
- Obo-Bonney, Vincent (1)
- ... View More
- Adoption (1)
- Altruistic values (1)
- Assessing (1)
- Attitude (1)
- Attitudes towards Entrepreneurship (1)
- Bonwire kente (1)
- Business development services (1)
- Cape Coast Metropolis (1)
- Cluster (1)
- Cooperation (1)
Category: entrepreneurship thesis topics.
List of Entrepreneurship Thesis Topics and MSC Research Papers PDF Download for Final Year Masters, Undergraduates, and Dissertation Students.
These Simple Masters Thesis Topics Listed Below Comes With Complete Chapters From 1 to 5 With Research Title, Proposal Samples, Simple Formats, Abstract, Table of Contents, Literature Review (Theoretical and Conceptual Framework), Research Methodology, Data Analysis, Conclusion, Citations, References, and Questionnaires.
Get Free MSC Projects Samples , Academic Research Projects, Undergraduate Project Topics , Free Seminar Works, Project Reports, Dissertation Titles, MSC Assignment Papers, and Journals.
Quick Navigation for Final Year Entrepreneurship Undergraduates, Masters (Thesis), and Ph.D. Dissertation Students Who Need Our Services on Their Research Works
List of Entrepreneurship Masters Thesis Topics
Entrepreneurship Education and the Growth of Small Holders Business.
The Role of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Unemployment Reduction in Nigeria
Examination of Problem Facing Small Scale Business
Entrepreneurship as a Panacea to Economic Development
Prospects and Challenges of Setting Up Small Scale Businesses in Nigeria
An Appraisal of Success Criteria for Enterpreneurship Business in Nigeria
The Impact of Electrical Power Outage on the Operational Performance of Small Scale Industries
Impact of Electricity on Performance of Smes in Nigeria
The Effect of Entrepreneurial Characteristics on Business Performance in Nigeria
A Critical Analysis of the Causes of Business Failure in Nigeria and Their Possible Solutions
The Impact of Bank Loans on Mall and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria
The Role of the Federal Government of Nigeria in the Promotion of Small and Medium Scale Businesses in Nigeria
The Impact of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises Development on Youth Empowerment in Nigeria
Gender Considerations and Entrepreneurship Development in Nigeria
A Critical Analysis of the Role of Bank of Industry Towards the Development of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises Innigeria
Growth and Development of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises Through Salesmanship
The Imapct of Government Policy on the Growth of Small and Medium Scale Business in Nigeria
Effect of Automobile Technology on Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development
Effect of Business Stress on the Performance of Small Scale Enterpreneur
Effectiveness of Trade Exhibition as a Marketing Tool in Small and Medium Scale Entrepreneurship
Effects of Small Business Enterprises Employment Generation in Nigeria
Impact of Credit Management on the Operation of Small Scale Enterprises in Nigeria
Impact of Employee Compensation on Enterpreneurial Productivity
Small Scale Industries in Nigeria: the Financing Question
Technology Innovations for Growth of Smes in Nigeria: the Role of Management
The Relevance of Information Technology (It) in the Management of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria
The Effect of Multiple Taxation on the Growth and Profitability of Small Scale Enterprises in Nigeria
Determinants of Competitiveness of Small Scale Industries in Nigeria
The Role of Financing Small and Medium Scale Enterprise in Rural Area
An Investigation Into the Challenges of Ifrs Adoption and Implementation Amongst Small and Medium Scale Enterprise Owners in Nigeria
- Life & Culture