- Skip to Content
- Skip to Main Navigation
- Skip to Search
Indiana University Bloomington Indiana University Bloomington IU Bloomington
- Program Assessment
- ILS Newsletter
- Funding Opportunities
- Plan a Visit
- Master of Library Science
- Master of Information Science
- Ph.D. in Information Science
- Dual Degrees
- 4 + 1 Master’s Program
- Specialist in Library and Information Science
- Graduate Certificate in Information Architecture
- Undergraduate Minor in Intelligence Studies
- Career Prep
- Talks and Lectures
- Student Research and Travel Funding
- Faculty Directory
- Kaser Lecture Series
- People Directory
School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
Department of Information & Library Science
Ph.d. dissertations, department of information & library science resources and social media channels.
- Service Requests
- Luddy Intranet
Home > FACULTIES > Information & Media Studies (FIMS) > LIS-ETD
Library and Information Science Theses and Dissertations
This collection contains theses and dissertations from the Department of Library and Information Science, collected from the Scholarship@Western Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository
Theses/Dissertations from 2022 2022
Recreational nastiness or playful mischief? Contrasting perspectives on internet trolling between news media and avid internet users , Yimin Chen
Discourse, Power Dynamics, and Risk Amplification in Disaster Risk Management in Canada , Martins Oluwole Olu-Omotayo
Folk Theories, Recommender Systems, and Human-Centered Explainable Artificial Intelligence (HCXAI) , Michael Ridley
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
Exploiting Semantic Similarity Between Citation Contexts For Direct Citation Weighting And Residual Citation , Toluwase Victor Asubiaro
The Use of Intimate Partner Violence Websites: Website Awareness, Visibility, Information Quality, Perceived Usefulness, and Frequency of Use , Sze Hang Lee
Theses/Dissertations from 2020 2020
The General Artificial Intellect , Ramon S. Diab
The Public Library as Past Become Space , Greg Nightingale
Making Sense of Online Public Health Debates with Visual Analytics Systems , Anton Ninkov
Information, Employment, and Settlement of Immigrants: Exploring the Role of Information Behaviour in the Settlement of Bangladesh Immigrants in Canada , Nafiz Zaman Shuva
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019
Accessibility And Academic Libraries: A Comparative Case Study , Claire Burrows
The Information Practices of New Kadampa Buddhists: From "Dharma of Scripture" to "Dharma of Insight" , Roger Chabot
Narratives of Sexuality in the Lives of Young Women Readers , Davin L. Helkenberg
Strategic and Subversive: The Case of the Disappearing Diaphragm and Women’s Information Practices , Sherilyn M. Williams
Theses/Dissertations from 2018 2018
Informing care: Mapping the social organization of families’ information work in an aging in place climate , Nicole K. Dalmer
A Study of Six Nations Public Library: Rights and Access to Information , Alison Frayne
Information Freedoms and the Case for Anonymous Community , Rachel Melis
Academic Librarians and the Space/Time of Information Literacy, the Neoliberal University, and the Global Knowledge Economy , Karen P. Nicholson
Theses/Dissertations from 2017 2017
Expertise, Mediation, and Technological Surrogacy: A Mixed Method Critical Analysis of a Point of Care Evidence Resource , Selinda Adelle Berg
The E-Writing Experiences of Literary Authors , Kathleen Schreurs
Theses/Dissertations from 2016 2016
Understanding Collaborative Sensemaking for System Design — An Investigation of Musicians' Practice , Nadia Conroy
Laying the Foundation for Copyright Policy and Practice in Canadian Universities , Lisa Di Valentino
Towards Evidence-Informed Agriculture Policy Making: Investigating the Knowledge Translation Practices of Researchers in the National Agriculture Research Institutes in Nigeria , Isioma N. Elueze
Different Approaches for Different Folks , Alexandre Fortier
Creating Context from Curiosity: The Role of Serendipity in the Research Process of Historians in Physical and Digital Environments , Kim Martin
Alternate Academy: Investigating the Use of Open Educational Resources by Students at the University of Lagos in Nigeria , Daniel Onaifo
Theses/Dissertations from 2015 2015
Contentious information: Accounts of knowledge production, circulation and consumption in transitional Egypt , Ahmad Kamal
Multilingual Information Access: Practices and Perceptions of Bi/multilingual Academic Users , Peggy I. Nzomo
Words to Live By: How Experience Shapes our Information World at Work, Play and in Everyday Life , Angela Pollak
Watching Storytelling: Visual Information in Oral Narratives , James Ripley
Theses/Dissertations from 2014 2014
Empowering Women Entrepreneurs in Africa: Investigating Information Access and Use of Information and Communication Technologies by Women-Owned Enterprises in Zambia , Daniel Mumba
Young adults reflect on the experience of reading comics in contemporary society: Overcoming the commonplace and recognizing complexity , Lucia Cederia Serantes
Theses/Dissertations from 2013 2013
Space, Power and the Public Library: A Multicase Examination of the Public Library as Organization Space , Matthew R. Griffis
Knowledge Organization Practices in Everyday Life: Divergent Constructions of Healthy Eating , Jill R. McTavish
Semantics-based Automated Quality Assessment of Depression Treatment Web Documents , Yanjun Zhang
Theses/Dissertations from 2012 2012
Making Sense of Document Collections with Map-Based Visualizations , Olga Buchel
A Critical Historical Analysis of the Public Performance Right , Louis J. D'Alton
Intellectual Property and Its Alternatives: Incentives, Innovation and Ideology , Michael B. McNally
Theses/Dissertations from 2010 2010
The Information Practices of People Living with Depression: Constructing Credibility and Authority , Tami Oliphant
- Accessible Formats
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Expert Gallery
- Online Journals
- eBook Collections
- Reports and Working Papers
- Conferences and Symposiums
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Digitized Special Collections
- All Collections
- Submit Thesis/Dissertation
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement | Privacy | Copyright
©1878 - 2016 Western University
- Guidelines for Authors
LIBRARIANSHIP STUDIES & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Librarianship studies & information technology.
- _Directory of Librarians
- _Descriptive Cataloging
- _Subject Cataloging
- _Authority Control
- __Authority Record
- _Cutter’s Objects
- _Cataloging Tools
- _Cataloging Examples
- _Library Acquisitions
- _Library Associations
- _Library Automation
- _Library Circulation
- _Library Management
- _LIS Awards Grants
- _LIS Courses
- _LIS Videos
- On This Day
- _Book & Copyright Day
- _Library Lovers Day
- _LIS Exams (India) Quiz
- _I love being a librarian
- Library and Information Science Dissertations and Theses
- General Databases and Collections of LIS Dissertations and Theses
- LIS Dissertations and Theses from the United States, Canada, and European Countries
- LIS Dissertations and Thesis from Other Countries
- LIS Dissertations and Thesis Bibliography
- Library Cataloging, Classification, and Metadata Research: A Bibliography of Dissertations and Theses
- Other Important LIS Research Resources
- Browse by Year where Division is "School of Computing and Information > Library and Information Science"
- Browse by Year where Division is "School of Computing and Information > Information Science"
- catalogi ng and preservation
- cataloging for digital resources
- cataloging for special collections and archives
- classification and subject access
- descriptive cataloging
- education and training for cataloging and classification
- the internationalization of cataloging
- management of cataloging and related functions
- maps and other cartographic and spatial materials
- online retrieval
- use and usability issues related to the catalog
- use of catalog data by systems outside the OPAC
- RDA, DDC, LCC, LCSH, MESH, Dublin Core, MARC-21, BIBFRAME
- Thesis/Dissertation Title
- Masters or M.Phil. or Ph.D. Thesis/Dissertation
- Year of Publication
- Associated University/Department/Library School/i-School
- Published online (if yes provide details of URL etc.)
- Published in print (if yes provide details of publisher, place, etc.)
- Your comments/experiences about your research work
- Knowledge Organization Literature - International Society for Knowledge Organization - Despite their extensive classification and coding (see https://www.isko.org/scheme.php ) you can't search for theses or dissertations specifically, and likely most of what is included here could be relevant for our purposes - but you can browse the lists built for each time period. So, once we nail down our first and then subsequent time periods, that might be the way to go.
- So You Wanna Do A Thesis? Part 1: Preparation
- Suggested Topics for Library Science Research and Publication
- Librarianship Studies & Information Technology blog thanks, Sandra K. Roe (Sandy Roe) , chief editor, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly journal for suggesting some useful resources included in this list. This article is inspired by her vision of a compilation of a bibliography of research works (dissertations and theses) in the field of library cataloging, classification, and metadata.
- Library and Information Science Encyclopedia
- Salman Haider
- Librarianship Studies & Information Technology
- Help us improve this article! Contact us with your feedback. You can use the comments section below, or reach us on social media.
- Please suggest new resources be added to this list. Do you find it useful? If yes, then please share it with your friends and online network. "Sharing is Caring." Kindly provide your valuable feedback to make this entry more useful for the researchers of Library and Information Science.
- Sandra K. Roe (Sandy Roe), Librarian, Illinois State University, Editor, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly [July 17, 2016, e-mail] -- Wow. This is an amazing compilation, complete with search instructions - and such a great idea to solicit other sources from the community. Brilliant!
- Stephen Abram, Librarian and principal with Lighthouse Consulting Inc., and executive director of the Federation of Ontario Public Libraries [August 1, 2016, in his blog Stephen's Lighthouse] - Great list of sources – fee and free.
You may like these posts
Random posts, recent in lists, popular posts.
Best Quotes About Libraries Librarians and Library and Information Science
Five Laws of Library Science
Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules (AACR, AACR2, AACR2R)
Menu footer widget.
- Creative Commons
LearnTechLib - The Learning & Technology Library
- Popular Articles
- Conference Papers
- Publishing Partners
- Usage Statisics
- Technical Support
- License Agreement
- Digital Library
Dissertations for Library Science
Abate, anne k., the role of the einstein library of nova southeastern university in meeting the needs of distance education students, abbas, june marie, smoothing the information seeking path: removing representational obstacles in the middle school digital library environment, abdoler-shroyer, katherine, a study of the scheduling of classes in the library media centers of missouri combined k-12 schools serving their student populations with one library media center, abouserie, hossam eldin mohamed refaat, information seeking and communicating behavior of social science faculty in an academic environment with special reference to the use of electronic journals: a field study, akomolafe-fatuyi, esther olajope, x-lib plus library automation software: a case study of software development in a nigerian organization, alzamil, mansour a., perceptions of internet use as academic library services' delivery medium for web-based courses, andrews, sandra dobbins, a comparison of the roles of the school library media specialist and the computer/technology teacher within the same school environment in the charlotte-mecklenburg school system, azfar, farid mohammed, technology, libraries and the geographies of information: a case study of the university of southern california, baillargeon, tara jean, planning, developing, and evaluating emuseums: step-by- step handbook for museum professionals, ball, marcia s. (ryan), library media specialist as technology leader: a case study of a one-to-one laptop initiative, barnard, john phillip, a study of internet and library use in an academic setting, baule, steven m., the technology planning process and the school library media specialist, baule, steven michael, one hundred years of school library and educational technology development: a case study of the new trier township high school district, beaird, marilyn miller, the effect of increased collaboration among the library media specialist and school personnel on perceptions of the roles and responsibilities of the library media specialist, bell, kimberly j., the effects of direct instruction on upper elementary students' use of online subscription resources, ben omran, abdulaziz ibraheem, library anxiety and internet anxiety among graduate students of a major research university, beyer, evelyn l., the development and utilization of an online instrument to assess the quality of k–12 elementary school libraries, blevins, melissa f., information and media literacy education within the school library media centers of a middle tennessee county, bogel, gayle, diffusion across the digital divide: assessing use of the connecticut digital library (iconn) in k–12 schools in connecticut, bot, ruth c., collaboration in the elementary setting while introducing the big6 research process and a pathfinder, sign in or register, sign in using email & password.
Don't have a username/password? Sign up!
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Google
Save to Collections
Choose collection(s) to save to:
- General Default Rename to:
MIT Libraries logo MIT Libraries
- How to write a dissertation/thesis
Pages on this guide
Dissertations/Theses at MIT | Non-MIT | How to write
- MIT Thesis FAQ View topics such as specifications, submitting to DSpace, copyright, holds, availability, and fees.
MIT doctoral dissertations and masters theses
- Paper and microfiche: Search the library catalog, Search Our Collections .
- DSpace does NOT contain the complete collection of MIT theses.
- Use Search Our Collections to search for all MIT theses.
- Theses are received one month after degrees are granted in February, June, and September.
- Additional information may be found at Thesis Access and Availability FAQ .
- Theses may not be borrowed from the Distinctive Collections Reading Room .
- PDF copies may be purchased through the Distinctive Collections Request System . See Requesting Materials for complete information.
- Theses may be viewed in person in the Distinctive Collections Reading Room .
- Institutions may purchase PDF copies through the Distinctive Collections Request System . See Requesting Materials for complete information.
- MIT theses in DSpace are available to anyone, for free, as printable full-text PDF files.
Order PDF Copies:
- For theses not in DSpace, PDF copies may be purchased through the Distinctive Collections Request System . See Requesting Materials for complete information.
- See pricing information and contact Distinctive Collections with any questions.
Prepare and Submit Your MIT Thesis:
- How to write a dissertation or thesis
- Manage your references
- MIT Thesis FAQ
- Specifications for Thesis Preparation and Submission
- Add your thesis to DSpace: Electronic submission information
More ways to get help
Ask Us Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit us.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- The largest single repository of graduate dissertations and theses
- 3.8 million graduate works, with 1.7 million in full text
- Includes work by authors from more than 3,000 graduate schools and universities the world over, and covers every conceivable subject.
- Next: Non-MIT >>
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2022 7:33 AM
- URL: https://libguides.mit.edu/diss
- Thesis Proposal
- Engineering dissertation
- Medical dissertation
- Technology dissertation
- Planning a Dissertation
- Strategy to buy dissertation
- Method to order your paper
- Motivation for Coursework
Dissertation Topics In Library And Information Science
Over and above, when you need to write something for a particular subject, it makes sense to consider what you want to write about. Writing may not be for you, but as a student, this is a very crucial requirement that you need to accomplish in order for you to graduate on time.
Are you in need of profound topics to write about in your scholarly thesis that has something to do with library and information science? It is true that deciding for the appropriate topic that you can consider for your paper is an exhausting stage. However, this can be outlasted if you will give it your best shot in researching for the best possible subjects that you know are worth talking about. Luckily, you can go over various offline and online resources and unveil from there the topic that precisely matches your writing skills.
Here is a collection of dissertation topics in Library and Information Science that you can delve into:
- Tackle change management in the library environment that is especially intended for organizational renewal
- The role and accreditation of the academic library in undergraduate, graduate as well as other teaching programs
- Benchmarking as an approach to obtain results; your library’s use of benchmarking and the outcomes, issues and opportunities
- Discuss collection development strategies for scholastic programs
- Time study or cost of services, programs and collections in the library, including the detailed description of the approaches and results at your library
- Developing a yearly scholastic agenda for the library. Discuss the benchmarks and performance measure
- Talk about electronic resources and their significant impact on scholastic library as the intellectual and social core of the school
- Development programs and fund raising for libraries
- Tackle the remarkable impact of cultural and demographic changes on library services
- Discuss the linkage between life-long learning and libraries: what this conveys and what are the necessary steps that need to be taken?
- The changing role of the library in the information economy
- Talk about the literacy programs carried out in the library environment
Students nowadays do not need to suffer from choosing what suitable topic to write about. If you are tasked to discuss something that is connected with library and information science, you will surely have countless of possible options to pick from. Take a look at the topic ideas provided in the list above and from there you can decide which one is right for you.
- Buy Your Dissertation
©Copyright 2010 - 2023 All Rights Reserved | IBC-research.org
- Harvard Library
- Research Guides
- Faculty of Arts & Sciences Libraries
Computer Science Library Research Guide
Find dissertations and theses.
- Get Started
- What is Peer Review?
- How to get the full-text
- Find Conference Proceedings
- Find Patents This link opens in a new window
- Find Standards
- Find Technical Reports
- Find Videos
- Ask a Librarian This link opens in a new window
How to search for Harvard dissertations
- DASH , Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard, is the university's central, open-access repository for the scholarly output of faculty and the broader research community at Harvard. Most Ph.D. dissertations submitted from March 2012 forward are available online in DASH.
- Check HOLLIS, the Library Catalog, and refine your results by using the Advanced Search and limiting Resource Type to Dissertations
- Search the database ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global Don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian for assistance.
How to search for Non-Harvard dissertations
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- Many universities provide full-text access to their dissertations via a digital repository. If you know the title of a particular dissertation or thesis, try doing a Google search.
- Formatting Your Dissertation - GSAS
- Ph.D. Dissertation Submission - FAS
- Empowering Students Before you Sign that Contract! - Copyright at Harvard Library
Select Library Titles
- << Previous: Find Conference Proceedings
- Next: Find Patents >>
- Last Updated: Oct 17, 2023 5:12 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.harvard.edu/cs
Harvard University Digital Accessibility Policy
- Browse Works
- Art & Humanities
Library and Information Science
Research papers/topics in library and information science, information need and seeking behaviour of pregnant women in ughelli general hospital, delta state.
This paper examined the topic on information needs and seeking behaviour of Pregnant Women in Ughelli General Hospital, Delta State to this end therefore, the researcher came up with four objectives which are: to identify the information needs of pregnant women in ughelli general hospital, to ascertain the information seeking behaviour of pregnant women in ughelli general hospital, to identify the information sources used by pregnant women in ughelli general hospital, to identify challen...
Administration and Management of Digital Libraries: An Overview
This paper examined administration and management of digital libraries: an overview. The concept management was clearly defined and explained in the context o f the work; thereafter the term digital library was explained succinctly as an age that is characterized by efficient and effective conversion, storage, diffusion and dissemination of data to users. The various services that are performed in the digital environment were listed as follows: Circulation Services (Reader Services); Ser...
Knowledge and Access to Primary Health Care Information Among Women in Rural Setting
Primary health care center offer professional medical care for individuals based on a locality or community before shifting them to more advance hospital-based care. Unfortunately, few studies exist on Knowledge and access to primary health care information among women in rural area in developing countries. This study adopted interpretative paradigm and collected qualitative data using Dervin Sense-Making theory approach. The collected data were analyzed using inductive analytical processes. ...
Qualitative Data Collection, Analysis and Interpretation in Research Paradigms: The Case of Library and Information Science Research
Scholars base their research on certain philosophical paradigm. There is a close-fitting connection between interpretative research paradigm and qualitative methodology. Many novice scholars are experiencing difficulty in understanding the interconnection between interpretative research paradigm and qualitative methodology. Understanding this interconnection provides directions or guide for data collection, analysis and interpretation of findings. This article discussed the interconnection be...
Social Learning theory as a Theoretical Framework for Understanding Non-use of Clinical Information Resources among Medical Doctors in Resource Constrain Settings
Universities library have invested in medical library and provide clinical and pre-clinical information resources and services to encourage quality teaching, learning and research. Unfortunately, the university library are losing huge sum of money due to the non-use of medical library. Using Vygotsky’s theory of social development and his perspective on social interaction and MKO. Therefore, this study explored the reasons for non-use of medical library among medical doctors in Brau Dikko T...
Challenges of Online Database Searching among Medical Students of Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Nigeria
This study set out to explore the challenges medical students of Kaduna state university encounter during online databases searching. Using three constructs of Vygotsky social development theory as a guide to understand and identify strategies for overcoming the challenges. A qualitative research methodology and case study research design was adopted. Data were collected using in-depth interview to study ten medical students out of 29 whom were selected through purposive sampling technique. D...
Librarians as Scaffolders in Online Learning Environment: Access and Use of Information Resources and Services in Resources Constraint Setting
ABSTRACT Online learning is no longer a story in educational institutions because of its high acceptance. A crucial area of interest in respect to online learning is access and utilization of information resources and services to the learners. In developed economies, various studies exist about information resources and services for online learnings, while for resource constrain settings limited research exist in regard to information resource and services for the learners. Grounded in Vygots...
Understanding The Use Of Research Paradigm and Theory InThe Discipline Of Library and Information Science Research: Reflection On Qualitative And Quantitative Approach
ABSTRACT All researches are built on certain underlying philosophical assumptions about what constitutes valid research and which research method is appropriate for the development of knowledge in a given study. The use of research paradigm and theory provide specific direction for procedures in research design. This paper discussed the importance of understanding the use of research paradigm and theory in relation to the concepts of ontology, epistemology and methodology in both quantitative...
Establishment And Management Of University Electronic Libraries In The Northwest Zone Of Nigeria
TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page--------i Declaration--------ii Certification--------iii Dedication--------iv Acknowledgements-------v Table of Contents-------vi List of Tables --------xi List of Abbreviations------xiii Abstract--------xv CHAPTER ONE:INTRODUCTION 1.1Background to Study-----1 The conventional library-----1 The Electronic Library-----2 Management in the E-library----3 Nigerian university library-----4 1.2Statement of the Problem-----5 1.3Research Question------6 1.4Objectives of ...
A Survey of User Perception and Satisfaction withReference Services in University Libraries ofPunjab
Despite the processing and propagation of library resources, a key trait of a university library is the services based around personal interaction between users and the library staff. Libraries should make sure that these services show proper levels of customer care and that the information given to the users is useful and at the right level(Loughborough University Library, 2005). Retting (1993) has pointed out that the distinguishing features of reference include a staff designated to provid...
Training of Liberians for Digital Library Projects in Schools in Nigeria
Abstract This study investigated the training needs of librarians for digital library projects in the federal university libraries in South-South zone of Nigeria. It examined the skills required by librarians for building digital libraries as well as rendering digital library services, technological skills possessed by librarians for digital library projects, available methods of training librarians for digital libraries projects, benefits of training librarians for digital library projects, ...
Use of Information and Communication Technology Among Academics in Nigerian University
ABSTRACT The study was carried out to determine the information and communication technology use for scholarly communication among academics in Nigerian universities, with specific reference to knowledge generation and communication. It also looked at the difficulties faced by academics in generating and communicating knowledge. The study was guided by eight research questions and three hypotheses. Descriptive survey method was used for the study. The population of the study was made up of 35...
Users Perception of the role of Academic Library in Private Universities in Delta State.
This study investigates Users Perception of the role of Academic Library in Private Universities in Delta State. Thus, the study outlined among others, the types of services provided, meaning of the concept users. To achieve this study, four (4) research objectives were formulated and they are: To identify the services of academic library; To ascertain users perception of academic libraries and their services; To know the various challenges that bedevil academic libraries in providing their s...
Utilization of Open Source Software in University Libraries in the South-south Nigeria
The study investigated the utilization of open source software in university libraries in the Southsouth geopolitical zone of Nigeria using descriptive survey research design. Five research questions were answered. The population of the study is 1,716 comprising all library staff in the university libraries in South-south Nigeria. Purposive sampling technique was used to select two hundred and three (203) library staff from the three universities in south-south Nigeria that are presently maki...
Re-engineering processes and their applicability in Iraqi university libraries: A Case Study of the Central Library at Dhi Qar University
The aim of the research is to identify the prerequisites for the process of re-engineering processes and seek to spread and promote the culture of this concept and to define its concept, importance and objectives. And propose a method or plan for the re-engineering of services and their sources to the Central Library of the University of Dhi Qar. The research adopts descriptive analytical methodology based on the case study. The research reached a number of results, the most prominent of whic...
Library and information Science Project Topics, thesis, seminars, research papers termpapers. Project topics in Library and information Science for students, undergraduates, MSc, HND, NCE.
Strategies for combating book theft and vandalism in academic libraries (a case study of futo library), the importance of internet to students of academic institutions in nigeria (a case study of imo state univeristy owerri), the role of ict in the of reference services to library users in nigeria (a case study of imo state library), use of information and communication technology in academic libraries in nigeria (a case study of nnamdi azikiwe university awka), challenges in the education and training of library and information science students in nigerian, the role of ict in the effective management of students academic record (a case study of department of record and statistics federal polytechnic nekede), the effects of poor funding of public libaries in nigeria (a case study of imo state public library owerri), acquisition and management of serial in academic libraries in imo state (a case study of imo state university library), the relevance of ict in modern library setting of information and communication technology facilities in academic (a case study of federal university of technology library owerri), effects of poor implementation of collection development policy in academic libraries in imo state (a case study of federal polytechnic nekede owerri), evaluation of academic library services, the problems of acquisition of material and services to users in special libraries in nigeria (a case study of imo state house of assembly), the impact of information and communication technology (ict) in nigerian university libraries, choosing librarianship as a career choice by secondary school students (a case study of some selected secondary schools in lokoja metropolis), problems of book acquisition in academic libraries in imo state (a case study of imo state univeristy owerri (imsu)).
- Chat on WhatsApp
- Knowledge Base
PhD Topics in Library Science
Getting no ideas for the research topic in Library science is obvious since it is an interdisciplinary field with sub-areas such as information management, bibliography, documentation science, informatics, etc. Students most often feel trapped while selecting a research topic due to the complexity of the discipline. The reason they feel trapped is that they get inclined to every next topic that they find without considering its scope. Your research potential and keen interest in the discipline is demonstrated by conducting an independent and exemplary research and a well written thesis in the field of Library Science.
For a research topic is the first thing you will decide for laying the foundation of your PhD research and thesis, it has to be strong and influential. Thus, seeking a professional help is always advised to the students to avoid any sort of inconsistency with your research and thesis. With our expert team of research consultants at Thesis India, we help our students to decide upon a PhD topic which is reliable, concise and fulfills the scope and the existing literature gap. All our consultants are PhD holders in Library Science and thus are completely aware of know-how process of research.
To demonstrate the quality of the work we provide, provided below are the sample PhD topics in Library Science:
- A survey on impact of electronic resources in academic library for scholars.
- Effect of technology in library science and its benefits to on campus and distance education learners.
- Benefits of Electronic access for distance education learners- A Review.
- A stride towards knowledge development and learning in academic schedule through library – Survey.
- Information technology and its incorporation for library science for knowledge sharing.
These PhD topics can produce an influential research since exploratory research questions can be formulate out of it. To get a customised and unique research topic, kindly reach us by writing in to us at [email protected] .
Total Price (₹) INR 0
Discount (₹): inr 0, off20 applied - inr 0, amount to pay (₹) inr 0, recent post.
- Exploring the Future of Business Management Research: 3 Emerging Areas for PhD Students to Pursue April 28, 2023 PhD Thesis
- Thesis Proofreading: Do-it-yourself or Hiring an Editor December 21, 2021 Thesis Proofreading
- How to Deal With the Things That Make You Quit PhD November 18, 2021 PhD Thesis
- SDN – Which Topic to Choose for PhD Project & Research work October 14, 2021 PhD Thesis
- THE STEP-TO-STEP GUIDE TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH PROPOSAL. June 16, 2021 Research Paper
- Exploring the Future of Business Management Research: 3 Emerging Areas for PhD Students to Pursue
- Thesis Proofreading: Do-it-yourself or Hiring an Editor
- How to Deal With the Things That Make You Quit PhD
- SDN – Which Topic to Choose for PhD Project & Research work
- THE STEP-TO-STEP GUIDE TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH PROPOSAL.
First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
- Profile Settings
- Privacy Settings
- Email Settings
- Page Settings
- Connection Settings
- Delete LIS Links Profile
- Add Blog-Job Post
- Add Forum-News
- Add Event-Seminar
- LIS Links Featured Membe
- Top Members of Today
- Top Members This Week
- Top Members This Month
- Alphabetical List
- Recently Joined
- Advanced Search Members
- Top Job Posts Today
- Top Job Posts this Week
- Top Job Posts this Month
- Top Discussions Today
- Top Discussion this Week
- Top Discussion this Mont
- By Recent Posts
- By Recent Activity
- By Category
- Most Members
- Most Popular
- Most Recent
- Report Issue
- DMCA Notification
- Terms of Service
Welcome to LIS Links
Sign Up or Sign In
Or sign in with:
LIS Links Becoming More Social
Top contents of this week , nri librarians, sample in library and in…, circular in library and …, lis links document deliv….
Iaslic 33rd all india conference 2023 at department of library & information science, pondicherry university, puducherry, list of indian ph. d thesis in library & information science.
- Posted by Surendra Kumar Pal on August 8, 2012 at 18:51 in Discussion
Dear All LIS Professionals
► ▶ Reply to This
Replies to This Forum
Where is the attachment?
► ▶ Reply
I think this is my original posting which i have posted on MLOSC site
I attached here with List
you can also see bibliographic information on http://indcat.inflibnet.ac.in/indcat/
Thanks & Regards
Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)
Sinhgad College of Engineering
But where we found?
Thanks for the list. I understand that it is not comprehensive; but anyway, it is informative. However, I am afraid, you might have opened a Pandora's Box by providing the titles and specially the links!! I am sure a number of people (for whom the Degree only matters!) will not like it.
Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta
I agree with you
I have 14 full text thesis which are very recently submitted & Indian thesis
I am also doing Ph.D but I want to do real work, original work but someone want this type of thesis I gives them . all full text thesis available on net
Digambar B Waghmare
Thank you so very muchand congratulations Sri Waghmare
I wish you good luck for your Doctoral Research!
Thank you sir
if someone want theseFull text E- thesis for reference means use it as guidelines
than i will ready to help but these are not for copy & pest
Digambar B Waghmare
sir Please send thesis for me , my mail id is :[email protected]
Thank you Waghmare sir,
I have attended your NET SET workshop at Pandharpur. I am happy to inform you that i was very much stimulated from that workshop and now I have Qualified Both NET and MH_SET exam in Sept 2015 and Dec 2015.
Now I want to do PhD in LIS. For the purpose I need your guidance and some PhD Thesis so that I can prepare a topic for further study. Please send the list of topics which can be used for my upcoming PhD Interview.
AGTI's Dr. Daulatrao Aher College of Engg., Karad
Plz send me on [email protected]
Badges | Report an Issue | Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.