Research Topics & Ideas: Healthcare
100+ Healthcare Research Topic Ideas To Fast-Track Your Project
Finding and choosing a strong research topic is the critical first step when it comes to crafting a high-quality dissertation, thesis or research project. If you’ve landed on this post, chances are you’re looking for a healthcare-related research topic , but aren’t sure where to start. Here, we’ll explore a variety of healthcare-related research ideas and topic thought-starters across a range of healthcare fields, including allopathic and alternative medicine, dentistry, physical therapy, optometry, pharmacology and public health.
NB – This is just the start…
The topic ideation and evaluation process has multiple steps . In this post, we’ll kickstart the process by sharing some research topic ideas within the healthcare domain. This is the starting point, but to develop a well-defined research topic, you’ll need to identify a clear and convincing research gap , along with a well-justified plan of action to fill that gap.
If you’re new to the oftentimes perplexing world of research, or if this is your first time undertaking a formal academic research project, be sure to check out our free dissertation mini-course. In it, we cover the process of writing a dissertation or thesis from start to end. Be sure to also sign up for our free webinar that explores how to find a high-quality research topic.
Overview: Healthcare Research Topics
- Allopathic medicine
- Alternative /complementary medicine
- Veterinary medicine
- Physical therapy/ rehab
- Optometry and ophthalmology
- Pharmacy and pharmacology
- Public health
- Examples of healthcare-related dissertations
Allopathic (Conventional) Medicine
- The effectiveness of telemedicine in remote elderly patient care
- The impact of stress on the immune system of cancer patients
- The effects of a plant-based diet on chronic diseases such as diabetes
- The use of AI in early cancer diagnosis and treatment
- The role of the gut microbiome in mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety
- The efficacy of mindfulness meditation in reducing chronic pain: A systematic review
- The benefits and drawbacks of electronic health records in a developing country
- The effects of environmental pollution on breast milk quality
- The use of personalized medicine in treating genetic disorders
- The impact of social determinants of health on chronic diseases in Asia
- The role of high-intensity interval training in improving cardiovascular health
- The efficacy of using probiotics for gut health in pregnant women
- The impact of poor sleep on the treatment of chronic illnesses
- The role of inflammation in the development of chronic diseases such as lupus
- The effectiveness of physiotherapy in pain control post-surgery
Topics & Ideas: Alternative Medicine
- The benefits of herbal medicine in treating young asthma patients
- The use of acupuncture in treating infertility in women over 40 years of age
- The effectiveness of homoeopathy in treating mental health disorders: A systematic review
- The role of aromatherapy in reducing stress and anxiety post-surgery
- The impact of mindfulness meditation on reducing high blood pressure
- The use of chiropractic therapy in treating back pain of pregnant women
- The efficacy of traditional Chinese medicine such as Shun-Qi-Tong-Xie (SQTX) in treating digestive disorders in China
- The impact of yoga on physical and mental health in adolescents
- The benefits of hydrotherapy in treating musculoskeletal disorders such as tendinitis
- The role of Reiki in promoting healing and relaxation post birth
- The effectiveness of naturopathy in treating skin conditions such as eczema
- The use of deep tissue massage therapy in reducing chronic pain in amputees
- The impact of tai chi on the treatment of anxiety and depression
- The benefits of reflexology in treating stress, anxiety and chronic fatigue
- The role of acupuncture in the prophylactic management of headaches and migraines
Topics & Ideas: Dentistry
- The impact of sugar consumption on the oral health of infants
- The use of digital dentistry in improving patient care: A systematic review
- The efficacy of orthodontic treatments in correcting bite problems in adults
- The role of dental hygiene in preventing gum disease in patients with dental bridges
- The impact of smoking on oral health and tobacco cessation support from UK dentists
- The benefits of dental implants in restoring missing teeth in adolescents
- The use of lasers in dental procedures such as root canals
- The efficacy of root canal treatment using high-frequency electric pulses in saving infected teeth
- The role of fluoride in promoting remineralization and slowing down demineralization
- The impact of stress-induced reflux on oral health
- The benefits of dental crowns in restoring damaged teeth in elderly patients
- The use of sedation dentistry in managing dental anxiety in children
- The efficacy of teeth whitening treatments in improving dental aesthetics in patients with braces
- The role of orthodontic appliances in improving well-being
- The impact of periodontal disease on overall health and chronic illnesses
Tops & Ideas: Veterinary Medicine
- The impact of nutrition on broiler chicken production
- The role of vaccines in disease prevention in horses
- The importance of parasite control in animal health in piggeries
- The impact of animal behaviour on welfare in the dairy industry
- The effects of environmental pollution on the health of cattle
- The role of veterinary technology such as MRI in animal care
- The importance of pain management in post-surgery health outcomes
- The impact of genetics on animal health and disease in layer chickens
- The effectiveness of alternative therapies in veterinary medicine: A systematic review
- The role of veterinary medicine in public health: A case study of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The impact of climate change on animal health and infectious diseases in animals
- The importance of animal welfare in veterinary medicine and sustainable agriculture
- The effects of the human-animal bond on canine health
- The role of veterinary medicine in conservation efforts: A case study of Rhinoceros poaching in Africa
- The impact of veterinary research of new vaccines on animal health
Topics & Ideas: Physical Therapy/Rehab
- The efficacy of aquatic therapy in improving joint mobility and strength in polio patients
- The impact of telerehabilitation on patient outcomes in Germany
- The effect of kinesiotaping on reducing knee pain and improving function in individuals with chronic pain
- A comparison of manual therapy and yoga exercise therapy in the management of low back pain
- The use of wearable technology in physical rehabilitation and the impact on patient adherence to a rehabilitation plan
- The impact of mindfulness-based interventions in physical therapy in adolescents
- The effects of resistance training on individuals with Parkinson’s disease
- The role of hydrotherapy in the management of fibromyalgia
- The impact of cognitive-behavioural therapy in physical rehabilitation for individuals with chronic pain
- The use of virtual reality in physical rehabilitation of sports injuries
- The effects of electrical stimulation on muscle function and strength in athletes
- The role of physical therapy in the management of stroke recovery: A systematic review
- The impact of pilates on mental health in individuals with depression
- The use of thermal modalities in physical therapy and its effectiveness in reducing pain and inflammation
- The effect of strength training on balance and gait in elderly patients
Topics & Ideas: Optometry & Opthalmology
- The impact of screen time on the vision and ocular health of children under the age of 5
- The effects of blue light exposure from digital devices on ocular health
- The role of dietary interventions, such as the intake of whole grains, in the management of age-related macular degeneration
- The use of telemedicine in optometry and ophthalmology in the UK
- The impact of myopia control interventions on African American children’s vision
- The use of contact lenses in the management of dry eye syndrome: different treatment options
- The effects of visual rehabilitation in individuals with traumatic brain injury
- The role of low vision rehabilitation in individuals with age-related vision loss: challenges and solutions
- The impact of environmental air pollution on ocular health
- The effectiveness of orthokeratology in myopia control compared to contact lenses
- The role of dietary supplements, such as omega-3 fatty acids, in ocular health
- The effects of ultraviolet radiation exposure from tanning beds on ocular health
- The impact of computer vision syndrome on long-term visual function
- The use of novel diagnostic tools in optometry and ophthalmology in developing countries
- The effects of virtual reality on visual perception and ocular health: an examination of dry eye syndrome and neurologic symptoms
Topics & Ideas: Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- The impact of medication adherence on patient outcomes in cystic fibrosis
- The use of personalized medicine in the management of chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease
- The effects of pharmacogenomics on drug response and toxicity in cancer patients
- The role of pharmacists in the management of chronic pain in primary care
- The impact of drug-drug interactions on patient mental health outcomes
- The use of telepharmacy in healthcare: Present status and future potential
- The effects of herbal and dietary supplements on drug efficacy and toxicity
- The role of pharmacists in the management of type 1 diabetes
- The impact of medication errors on patient outcomes and satisfaction
- The use of technology in medication management in the USA
- The effects of smoking on drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics: A case study of clozapine
- Leveraging the role of pharmacists in preventing and managing opioid use disorder
- The impact of the opioid epidemic on public health in a developing country
- The use of biosimilars in the management of the skin condition psoriasis
- The effects of the Affordable Care Act on medication utilization and patient outcomes in African Americans
Topics & Ideas: Public Health
- The impact of the built environment and urbanisation on physical activity and obesity
- The effects of food insecurity on health outcomes in Zimbabwe
- The role of community-based participatory research in addressing health disparities
- The impact of social determinants of health, such as racism, on population health
- The effects of heat waves on public health
- The role of telehealth in addressing healthcare access and equity in South America
- The impact of gun violence on public health in South Africa
- The effects of chlorofluorocarbons air pollution on respiratory health
- The role of public health interventions in reducing health disparities in the USA
- The impact of the United States Affordable Care Act on access to healthcare and health outcomes
- The effects of water insecurity on health outcomes in the Middle East
- The role of community health workers in addressing healthcare access and equity in low-income countries
- The impact of mass incarceration on public health and behavioural health of a community
- The effects of floods on public health and healthcare systems
- The role of social media in public health communication and behaviour change in adolescents
Examples: Healthcare Dissertation & Theses
While the ideas we’ve presented above are a decent starting point for finding a healthcare-related research topic, they are fairly generic and non-specific. So, it helps to look at actual dissertations and theses to see how this all comes together.
Below, we’ve included a selection of research projects from various healthcare-related degree programs to help refine your thinking. These are actual dissertations and theses, written as part of Master’s and PhD-level programs, so they can provide some useful insight as to what a research topic looks like in practice.
- Improving Follow-Up Care for Homeless Populations in North County San Diego (Sanchez, 2021)
- On the Incentives of Medicare’s Hospital Reimbursement and an Examination of Exchangeability (Elzinga, 2016)
- Managing the healthcare crisis: the career narratives of nurses (Krueger, 2021)
- Methods for preventing central line-associated bloodstream infection in pediatric haematology-oncology patients: A systematic literature review (Balkan, 2020)
- Farms in Healthcare: Enhancing Knowledge, Sharing, and Collaboration (Garramone, 2019)
- When machine learning meets healthcare: towards knowledge incorporation in multimodal healthcare analytics (Yuan, 2020)
- Integrated behavioural healthcare: The future of rural mental health (Fox, 2019)
- Healthcare service use patterns among autistic adults: A systematic review with narrative synthesis (Gilmore, 2021)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions: Combatting Burnout and Compassionate Fatigue among Mental Health Caregivers (Lundquist, 2022)
- Transgender and gender-diverse people’s perceptions of gender-inclusive healthcare access and associated hope for the future (Wille, 2021)
- Efficient Neural Network Synthesis and Its Application in Smart Healthcare (Hassantabar, 2022)
- The Experience of Female Veterans and Health-Seeking Behaviors (Switzer, 2022)
- Machine learning applications towards risk prediction and cost forecasting in healthcare (Singh, 2022)
- Does Variation in the Nursing Home Inspection Process Explain Disparity in Regulatory Outcomes? (Fox, 2020)
Looking at these titles, you can probably pick up that the research topics here are quite specific and narrowly-focused , compared to the generic ones presented earlier. This is an important thing to keep in mind as you develop your own research topic. That is to say, to create a top-notch research topic, you must be precise and target a specific context with specific variables of interest . In other words, you need to identify a clear, well-justified research gap.
Need more help?
If you’re still feeling a bit unsure about how to find a research topic for your healthcare dissertation or thesis, check out Topic Kickstarter service below.
You Might Also Like:
I need topics that will match the Msc program am running in healthcare research please
I can help you with a good topic, kindly provide your email let’s have a good discussion on this.
Can you provide some research topics and ideas on Immunology?
Thank you to create new knowledge on research problem verse research topic
Help on problem statement on teen pregnancy
This post might be useful: https://gradcoach.com/research-problem-statement/
can you provide me with a research topic on healthcare related topics to a qqi level 5 student
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Print Friendly
- Program Finder
- Course Directory
- Academic Calendar
- Hybrid Campus
- Lecture Series
- Strategy and Development
- Implementation and Impact
- Integrity and Oversight
- In the School
- In the Field
- In Baltimore
- Resources for Practitioners
- Articles & News Releases
- In The News
- Statements & Announcements
- At a Glance
- Strategic Priorities
- Inclusion, Diversity, Anti-Racism, and Equity (IDARE)
- Key Initiatives
- What is Public Health?
- Recent Dissertation Titles
- Master of Arts (MA) in Geography and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Arts and Master of Science in Public Health (MA/MSPH)
- Master of Arts in Public Health Biology (MAPHB)
- Master of Bioethics (MBE)
- MHA Frequently Asked Questions
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- MHA Executive in Residence and Alumni
- Student Experience
- Program Outcomes
- Bachelor's/MHA Program
- Master of Health Science (MHS) - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Master of Health Science (MHS) - Department of Epidemiology
- Alumni Update
- MHS Combined with a Certificate Program
- Master of Health Science (MHS) - Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- Alumni Highlights
- Bachelor's/MHS in Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- MHS HEOR Careers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Concurrent School-Wide Master of Health Science Program in Biostatistics
- Master of Health Science - Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health
- Master of Health Science Online (MHS) - Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health
- Careers in Health Economics
- Core Competencies
- Meet the Director
- What is Health Economics
- MPH Capstone Schedule
- Online/Part-Time Format
- Tuition and Funding
- Executive Board Faculty
- Master of Science (MS) in Geography and Environmental Engineering
- Independent Professional Project and Final Essay
- Program Objectives and Outcomes
- Master of Science (ScM) - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Master of Science (ScM) - Department of Biostatistics
- Master of Science (ScM) - Department of Epidemiology
- Master of Science (ScM) - Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- ScM Faculty Advisers
- Master of Science in Engineering (MSE) in Geography and Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's/MSPH in Health Policy
- FAQ for MSPH in Health Policy
- Field Placement Experience
- MSPH Capstone
- MSPH Practicum
- Required and Elective Courses
- Student Timeline
- Career Opportunities
- 38-Week Dietetics Practicum
- Completion Requirements
- MSPH/RD Program FAQ
- Program Goals
- Master's Essay Titles
- Application Fee Waiver Requirements
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Department of Biostatistics
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Department of Epidemiology
- Program Goals and Expectations
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Clinical Investigation
- Track in Environmental Sustainability, Resilience, and Health
- Track in Exposure Sciences and Environmental Epidemiology
- Track in Health Security
- Track in Toxicology, Physiology and Molecular Mechanisms
- PhD in Geography and Environmental Engineering Faculty Advisers
- Recent Graduates and Dissertation Titles
- PhD Funding
- PhD TA Requirement
- JHU-Tsinghua Doctor of Public Health
- Core Course Requirements
- Concentration in Women’s and Reproductive Health
- Custom Track
- Concentration in Environmental Health
- Concentration in Global Health: Policy and Evaluation
- Concentration in Health Equity and Social Justice
- Concentration in Health Policy and Management
- Concentration in Implementation Science
- Meet Current Students
- Combined Bachelor's / Master's Programs
- Concurrent MHS Option for BSPH Doctoral Students
- Concurrent MSPH Option for JHSPH Doctoral students
- Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Philosophy (MD/PhD)
- Adolescent Health Certificate Program
- Bioethics Certificate Program
- Climate and Health Certificate Program
- Clinical Trials Certificate Program
- Community- Based Public Health Certificate Program
- Demographic Methods Certificate Program
- Environmental and Occupational Health Certificate Program
- Epidemiology for Public Health Professionals Certificate Program
- Evaluation: International Health Programs Certificate Program
- Food Systems, the Environment and Public Health Certificate Program
- Frequently Asked Questions for Certificate Programs
- Gender and Health Certificate Program
- Gerontology Certificate Program
- Global Digital Health Certificate Program
- Global Health Certificate Program
- Global Health Practice Certificate Program
- Global Tobacco Control Certificate Program
- Health Communication Certificate Program
- Health Disparities and Health Inequality Certificate Program
- Health Education Certificate Program
- Health Finance and Management Certificate Program
- Health and Human Rights Certificate Program
- Healthcare Epidemiology and Infection Prevention and Control Certificate Program
- Humane Sciences and Toxicology Policy Certificate Program
- Humanitarian Health Certificate Program
- Implementation Science and Research Practice Certificate Program
- Injury and Violence Prevention Certificate Program
- International Healthcare Management and Leadership Certificate Program
- Leadership for Public Health and Healthcare Certificate Program
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Public Health Certificate Program
- Maternal and Child Health Certificate Program
- Mental Health Policy, Economics and Services Certificate Program
- Non-Degree Students General Admissions Info
- Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety Certificate Program
- Population Health Management Certificate Program
- Population and Health Certificate Program
- Product Stewardship for Sustainability Certificate Program
- Public Health Advocacy Certificate Program
- Public Health Economics Certificate Program
- Public Health Informatics Certificate Program
- Public Health Practice Certificate Program
- Public Health Preparedness Certificate Program
- Public Health Training Certificate for American Indian Health Professionals
- Public Mental Health Research Certificate Program
- Quality, Patient Safety and Outcomes Research Certificate Program
- Quantitative Methods in Public Health Certificate Program
- Requirements for Successful Completion of a Certificate Program
- Rigor, Reproducibility, and Responsibility in Scientific Practice Certificate Program
- Risk Sciences and Public Policy Certificate Program
- Spatial Analysis for Public Health Certificate Program
- Training Certificate in Public Health
- Tropical Medicine Certificate Program
- Tuition for Certificate Programs
- Vaccine Science and Policy Certificate Program
- Online Student Experience
- Online Programs for Applied Learning
- Barcelona Information
- Fall Institute Housing Accommodations
- Participating Centers
- Registration, Tuition, and Fees
- Agency Scholarship Application
- General Scholarship Application
- UPF Scholarship Application
- Course Evaluations
- Online Courses
- Important Guidance for Onsite Students
- General Institute Tuition Information
- International Students
- Directions to the Bloomberg School
- All Courses
- Important Guidance for ONSITE Students in 2023
- Registration and Fees
- Cancellation and Closure Policies
- Application Procedures
- Career Search
- Current Activities
- Current Trainees
- Related Links
- Process for Appointing Postdoctoral Fellows
- Message from the Director
- Program Details
- Admissions FAQ
- Current Residents
- Elective Opportunities for Visiting Trainees
- What is Occupational and Environmental Medicine?
- Admissions Info
- Graduates by Year
- Compensation and Benefits
- How to Apply
- Academic Committee
- Course Details and Registration
- Tuition and Fees
- ONLINE SOCI PROGRAM
- Principal Faculty
- Johns Hopkins RAPID Psychological First Aid
- General Application
- JHHS Application
- Areas of Study
- Important Dates
- Our Faculty
- Welcome Letter
- Descripción los Cursos
- Programa en Epidemiología para Gestores de Salud, Basado en Internet
- Britt Dahlberg, PhD
- Joke Bradt, PhD, MT-BC
- Mark R. Luborsky, PhD
- Marsha Wittink, PhD
- Rebekka Lee, ScD
- Su Yeon Lee-Tauler, PhD
- Theresa Hoeft, PhD
- Vicki L. Plano Clark, PhD
- Program Retreat
- Mixed Methods Applications: Illustrations
- 2023 Call for Applications
- Jennifer I Manuel, PhD, MSW
- Joke Bradt, PhD
- Josiemer Mattei, PhD, MPH
- Justin Sanders, MD, MSc
- Linda Charmaran, PhD
- Nao Hagiwara, PhD
- Nynikka R. A. Palmer, DrPH, MPH
- Olayinka O. Shiyanbola, BPharm, PhD
- Sarah Ronis, MD, MPH
- Susan D. Brown, PhD
- Tara Lagu, MD, MPH
- Theresa Hoft, PhD
- Wynne E. Norton, PhD
- Yvonne Mensa-Wilmot, PhD, MPH
- A. Susana Ramírez, PhD, MPH
- Animesh Sabnis, MD, MSHS
- Autumn Kieber-Emmons, MD, MPH
- Benjamin Han, MD, MPH
- Brooke A. Levandowski, PhD, MPA
- Camille R. Quinn, PhD, AM, LCSW
- Justine Wu, MD, MPH
- Kelly Aschbrenner, PhD
- Kim N. Danforth, ScD, MPH
- Loreto Leiva, PhD
- Marie Brault, PhD
- Mary E. Cooley, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Meganne K. Masko, PhD, MT-BC/L
- PhuongThao D. Le, PhD, MPH
- Rebecca Lobb, ScD, MPH
- Allegra R. Gordon, ScD MPH
- Anita Misra-Hebert, MD MPH FACP
- Arden M. Morris, MD, MPH
- Caroline Silva, PhD
- Danielle Davidov, PhD
- Hans Oh, PhD
- J. Nicholas Dionne-Odom, PhD RN ACHPN
- Jacqueline Mogle, PhD
- Jammie Hopkins, DrPH, MS
- Joe Glass, PhD MSW
- Karen Whiteman, PhD MSW
- Katie Schultz, PhD MSW
- Rose Molina, MD
- Uriyoán Colón-Ramos, ScD MPA
- Andrew Riley, PhD
- Byron J. Powell, PhD, LCSW
- Carrie Nieman MD, MPH
- Charles R. Rogers, PhD, MPH, MS, CHES®
- Emily E. Haroz, PhD
- Jennifer Tsui, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Jessica Magidson, PhD
- Katherine Sanchez, PhD, LCSW
- Kelly Doran, MD, MHS
- Kiara Alvarez, PhD
- LaPrincess C. Brewer, MD, MPH
- Melissa Radey, PhD, MA, MSSW
- Sophia L. Johnson, PharmD, MPH, PhD
- Supriya Gupta Mohile, MD, MS
- Virginia McKay, PhD
- Andrew Cohen, MD, PhD
- Angela Chen, PhD, PMHNP-BC, RN
- Christopher Salas-Wright, PhD, MSW
- Eliza Park MD, MS
- Jaime M. Hughes, PhD, MPH, MSW
- Johanne Eliacin, PhD, HSPP
- Lingrui Liu ScD MS
- Meaghan Kennedy, MD
- Nicole Stadnick, PhD, MPH
- Paula Aristizabal, MD
- Radhika Sundararajan, MD
- Sara Mamo, AuD, PhD
- Tullika Garg, MD MPH FACS
- Allison Magnuson, DO
- Ariel Williamson PhD, DBSM
- Benita Bamgbade, PharmD, PhD
- Christopher Woodrell MD
- Hung-Jui (Ray) Tan, MD, MSHPM
- Jasmine Abrams, PhD
- Jose Alejandro Rauh-Hain, MD
- Karen Flórez, DrPH, MPH
- Lavanya Vasudevan, PhD, MPH, CPH
- Maria Garcia, MD, MPH
- Robert Brady, PhD
- Saria Hassan, MD
- Scherezade Mama, DrPH
- Yuan Lu, ScD
- 2021 Scholars
- Sign Up for Our Email List
- Workforce Training
- Cells-to-Society Courses
- Course/Section Numbers Explained
- The George G. Graham Lecture
Health systems management and health sector reform
- Performance-Based Payments, Provider Motivation and Quality of Care in Afghanistan
- Health Systems Strengthening in Post-Conflict Settings: Employee and Patient Satisfaction in Hospitals in Afghanistan
- The Use of Clinical Practice Guidelines to Improve Provider Performance of Well-Child Care in Armenia
- Quality Improvement and Its Effect on Patient Perceptions and Demand for Health Services-Evidence from Uttar Pradesh, India
- The Perception of Quality Among Users of Commune Health Centers and Users of Private Providers in Northern Vietnam
- National Health Insurance in Ghana: Politics, Adverse Selection, and the Use of Child Health Services.
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of User Fee Increase in Improving The Quality of Care: Government Primary Health Care Services in Indonesia
- The Impact of Community-Based Health Insurance on Health Care Utilization and Financial Sustainability: The Example of Rwanda
- Impact of Health Insurance on Health Care Utilization in Vietnam
- Stimulating Demand: An Assessment of the Conditional Cash Transfer Project in Afghanistan
Health policy and resource allocation
- Exploring Attitudes and Perceptions of Policymakers and Health Researchers Towards Evidence-Based Health Policymaking in Argentina: A Mixed Methods Approach
- Dual Practice in Kampala, Uganda: A Mixed Methods Study of Management and Policy
- Understanding Political Priority Development for Public Health Issues in Turkey: Lessons from Tobacco Control & Road Safety
- Academic Knowledge Brokers in Kenya: A Mixed Methods Study of Relationships, Characteristics and Strategies
- Decision-Making for Allocation of Public Resources in Decentralized District Health Systems in Uganda
Maternal, neonatal and child health
- Antenatal and Delivery Care in Afghanistan Knowledge and Perceptions of Services, Decision Making for Service Use, and Determinants of Utilization
- Early Maternal Morbidity and Utilization of Delivery Services by Urban Slum Women of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- An Assessment of Maternal Health Service Needs of Immigrant Women Living in East Calgary, Canada
- Health Seeking Behavior of Women and Their Families During Pregnancy, Delivery and Postpartum Period in Nepal
Evaluation of health programs
- Comparison of Biomarker Surveillance of Measles Immunity to Conventional Indicators of Vaccination Coverage
- Qualitative Research to Develop a Framework for Evaluating the Sustainability of Community-Based Child Health Programs Implemented by Non-Government Organizations
- Evaluating the Delivery Huts Program for Promoting Maternal Health in Haryana, India
- Evaluating the Scale-Up of Community Case Management in Malawi: Health System Supports, Health Worker Attitudes, and Equity of Service Provision
Refugee and humanitarian assistance
- Family Relationships and Social Interaction in Post-Conflict South Kivu Province, Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo A Mixed Methods Study with Women from Rural Walungu Territory
- Utilization of Health Services for Children after the Tsunami in Aceh, Indonesia
- Factors Affecting School Enrollments in a Post-Repatriation Context: A Study of Household Roles, Attitudes and Forced Migration Processes in Urban Somaliland
- A Balanced Scorecard for Assessing the Quality and Provision of Health Services in UNHCR Refugee Camps
Injury prevention and control
- Road Traffic Injuries In China: Time Trends, Risk Factors and Economic Development
- Evaluating an Intervention to Prevent Motorcycle Injuries in Malaysia: Process Performance, and Policy
- Injuries and Socioeconomic Status in Iganga and Mayuge, Uganda: Inequities, Consequences and Impacts
- A neglected epidemic of childhood drowning in Bangladesh: Epidemiology, risk factors and potential interventions
Equity and fairness in distribution of health services
- Gender and Access to DOTS Program (Directly Observed Treatment, Short-Course) in a Poor, Rural and Minority Area of Gansu Province, China
- Empowering the Socially Excluded: A Study of Impact on Equity by Gender, Caste and Wealth in Access to Health Care in Rural Parts of Four North Indian States
- Gender, Empowerment, and Women's Health in India: Perceived Morbidity and Treatment-Seeking Behaviors for Symptoms of Reproductive Tract Infections among Women of Rural Gujarat
- Trust in Maternity Care: A Contextual Exploration of Meaning and Determinants in Peri-Urban Kenya
- The Effect of Contracting for Health Services on the Equity of Utilization and Out-of-Pocket Health Expenditure in Rural Afghanistan
- The Equity and Cost-Effectiveness of HIV Voluntary Counseling and Testing in Tanzania
- Hospital Coding Practice, Data Quality, And DRG-Based Reimbursement Under the Thai Universal Coverage Scheme
- Willingness-to-Pay and Cost-Benefit Analysis on Introducing HIB Conjugate Vaccine into the Thai Expanded Program on Immunization
- Economic Evaluation of the Costs and Cost-Effectiveness of the Diarrhea Alleviation through Zinc and Oral Rehydration Therapy Program at Scale in Gujarat, India
- The Economics of Non-Communicable Diseases in Rural Bangladesh: Understanding Education Gradients in Mortality and Household Wealth Impacts from an Adult Death
Health outcomes and burden of disease methods
- Measuring the Burden of Disease: Introducing Healthy Life Years
- Measuring the Burden of Injuries in Pakistan Epidemiological and Policy Analysis
- Strengths and Limitations of Population-Based Health Surveys in Developing Countries: A Case Study of National Health Survey of Pakistan: 1990-94
- Approaches to Measuring Non-Fatal Health Outcomes: Disability at the Iganga-Mayuge Demographic Surveillance System in Uganda
- A National Burden of Disease Study for The United Arab Emirates (UAE): Quantifying Health Differentials Between Nationals and Migrants
Home > Public Health > SPH_DISS
Public Health Dissertations
Dissertations from 2024 2024.
Improving Understanding of Overdose Trends in the United States Using Multiple Surveillance Data Sources , Shannon Casillas, Richard Rothenberg, Sheryl Strasser, and Alana M. Vivolo-Kantor
Dissertations from 2023 2023
Relationships between Body Mass Index, Adiposity Distribution and Treatment Outcomes among Patients with Tuberculosis from the Country of Georgia , Tsira Chakhaia
Application of epidemiologic methods to investigate the heterogenous impact of COVID-19 , Sushma Dahal
Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Tobacco Use, Tobacco Advertising Exposure and Its Effects on Subsequent Tobacco Use Among U.S. Youth , Vuong Van Do
Pandemics, Epidemics, and Public Health Crises– Oh My! An Examination of Tobacco Use During Public Health Emergencies , Robert T. Fairman
Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Examination of Benefits and Barriers. , Olivia K. Golan
Food Insecurity and Chronic Disease Among Working-Age US Adults , Kiara Maddox
Community Engagement in the International Emergency Response to Ebola, 2014-2016 , Daniel W. Martin
Examing how Nurses' Personal Experiences with Mental Illness Relate to Stigma and Discrimination against People with Mental Illness in Rural Northern Uganda. , Connie Olwit
Patterns of Tobacco Product Use in the US Population using the Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health Study , Wellington C. Onyenwe
Unintended Pregnancies Among Adult Mothers Who Have Not Graduated High School: Family Planning Intentions, Birth Control Practices, and Optimal Interpregnancy Intervals , Alexandria L. Parham
Using Community-Based Participatory Research to Assess the Service Needs of Youth Experiencing Homelessness in Atlanta , Jasmine Rockwell Heard
Virtual Delivery in Home Visiting: A Qualitative Exploration of SafeCare® Provider Experiences During the COVID-19 Pandemic , Ashley E N Watson
Dissertations from 2022 2022
Understanding the Role of Preemption in the United States and the Relationship between State-level Preemption Policies and Vulnerability and Mortality during the COVID-19 Pandemic , Maeh Al-Shawaf
Exploring Issues of Substance Use Among Special Populations , Victoria Churchill
Postpartum Social Support Experiences of Black Mothers with Depression during COVID , Brooke DiPetrillo
Factors Affecting Healthcare Access Among Diverse Populations: Implications for the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond , Michelle Mavreles Ogrodnick
Measuring Progress Toward Epidemic Control in a High-Prevalence District: Comparison of Alternate Methods of Incidence Estimation, Trends in HIV Incidence, and Impact of Misclassification on Outcome Estimates in the Chókwè Health and Demographic Surveillance System , Robert Nelson
Analyzing and Contextualizing Experiences of Sexual Violence Among Sexual and Gender Minority Populations , Zainab G. Nizam
A Longitudinal Examination of the Sociality of Cardiovascular Disease and its Most Common Risk Factor, Hypertension , Brenda Parker
Assessing for Social and Economic Inequities in Vocational Rehabilitation Services among Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities , Bridgette M. Schram
Comparative Assessment of Methodology to Forecast and Assess the Transmission Potential of Epidemics/Pandemics , Amna Tariq
Role of Anti-tobacco Campaign and Tobacco Marketing in Tobacco Use Behaviors among the US Population , Yu Wang
Public Health and Economic Implications of Non-pharmaceutical Interventions in the State of Georgia , Renee White
Dissertations from 2021 2021
Water Quality in the Chattahoochee River Watershed, 2010-2019: An Analysis of Spatiotemporal Variations of Total Coliforms, Escherichia Coli, Turbidity, and Optical Brighteners along Surface Waters , Sarah N. Anderson
Examining the Relationship between Perceived Neighborhood Context on Sexual Risk Behaviors among Black Men who Have Sex with Men in the South , Terrika Barham
Leveraging Federal Policies to Prevent and Respond to Communicable Disease Outbreaks , Samuel Clasp, DrPH, JM, MPH, CPE
Use of Cigarette and Non-cigarette Combustible Tobacco Products Among African Americans: An Examination of Risk Factors and Protective Factors , Cherell Cottrell-Daniels
Longitudinal Analyses Of Frailty Trajectories Among European Older Adults , Linh Dinh
Differences in the Association between Use of Electronic Vaping Products and Subsequent Tobacco and Marijuana Use among US Youth , Zongshuan Duan
Optimizing Personal Protective Equipment Use and Infection Prevention Behaviors to Protect Healthcare Workers , Kimberly Erukunuakpor
HIV and HCV Outcomes Among People Who Inject Drugs: Identifying those at most risk for transmission and opportunities for prevention , Kimberly N. Evans
Making The Case to Improve the Availability and Reliability of Public Health Spending Data: An Examination of Preventive Care Expenditures among High-Income Countries from 2000 to 2019 , Kristy Hayes
Violence against Children and Youth, Adverse Childhood Experiences, and Their Associated Health Outcomes: Global Perspectives from Nigeria, Zambia, and a Systematic Scoping Review , NaeHyung Lee
A Longitudinal Analysis of Trajectories and Predictors of Fidelity Using the SafeCare Parenting Model , Matthew J. Lyons
Epidemiology of Malaria and Other Diseases of Public Health Importance and Implications for Interventions in High Transmission Settings in Sub-Saharan Africa , Leah Moriarty
Expanding U.S. Unintentional Drug Overdose Surveillance Using Novel Data Sources and Analyses , Desiree Mustaquim
Correlates and Contexts of High-Risk Sexual Behaviors Among Youth in the Slums of Kampala: Implications for HIV Prevention and Program Development , Jane B. Palmier
Post-Tuberculosis Metabolic Disease and Mortality Among Patients Treated for Tuberculosis , Argita Salindri
Characterizing Household Preparedness and Emergency Supply Kit Possession in the United States -- 2020-2021 , Amy Helene Schnall
Local Health Department activities to address health disparities: What do public health practitioners view as impactful? , Shaunda Scruggs DrPH
Hypoglycemia in the Hospital and in the U.S. Population , Payal Suresh Shah
Population-level Characterization of Nocardiosis in the United States , Rita M. Traxler
Understanding and Enhancing the Beliefs and Practices of Parent Educators and the Use of Corporal Punishment by Caregivers , Jyll Walsh
Dissertations from 2020 2020
Characterization of Men with Hemophilia B and Factors Associated with Treatment Practices, Participating in the Community Counts Registry from 2014 to 2018. , Fiona M. Bethea
Justice Involvement and Stress in U.S. Adult Women , Joy Burns
Associations of Chronic Infectious and Non-infectious Disease Comorbidities with HIV Clinical Outcomes , Nang Kyaw
Comparative Assessment of Epidemiological Models for Analyzing and Forecasting Infectious Disease Outbreaks , Kimberlyn Roosa
Predictors of Late Stage Cervical Cancer Diagnoses and Disparities in the U.S. (A Closer Look at the Interactions Between Characteristics of Access, Women & Place) , Yamisha Rutherford
Dissertations from 2019 2019
An Epidemiology of Adolescent Obesity in Latin America and the Caribbean , Lynnette A. Ametewee
An Examination of Family and Provider Factors Predicting Behavior Change in Real-World Implementations of a Behavioral Parenting Model , Jessica Brown
The Impact of Child Maltreatment on Suicidal Ideation, Polysubstance Use, and Sexual Risk Behaviors , Rachel Culbreth
Examining the Relationships between Early Sexual Debut and Social Norms, Sexual Behaviors, and Sexual Violence in Nigerian Girls and Young Women , Natasha Deveauuse-Brown
Encouraging Action During Overdose Events – the Good, the Bad, and the Barriers , Thomas Griner
Race, Discrimination, and Substance Use , Dina Jones
Transgender Women's Health: HIV/AIDS and Beyond... , Krishna Kiran Kota
Dissertations from 2018 2018
Social Media Marketing to Encourage HIV Testing among Young Black College Men , Jamal Jones
Factors Associated with Adults’ Perceptions of Nicotine and Nicotine e-Liquid Harm to Young Children and Associations with Nicotine Handling Behaviors in the Home , Catherine Blanchard Kemp
Measuring Parent Engagement in a Group-based Parent-focused Prevention Program (Legacy for Children TM) to Improve Child Development Outcomes , Akilah Heggs Lee
Differences in Exposure to Perfluorocarbons and Renal and Liver Function among Foreign-Born U.S. Residents , Reynolds A. Morrison
Child Maltreatment Victimization and Adolescent Weapon Carrying: Exploring the Role of In-Home Firearm Access and Parent-Child Relationships , Melissa Osborne
Evaluating Racial and Geospatial Disparities and Contextual Factors in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer among Women with Breast Cancer , Lia Scott
Beyond an Epidemic: Examining the Syndemic Relationship between Alcohol, Violence and HIV among Youth Living in the Slums of Kampala , Malikah Waajid
The Impact of Medical Home on Outcomes for Children with Special Health Care Needs , Rebecca Wells
Child Maltreatment-Related Homicides: Examining Characteristics and Circumstances in the Context of Victim-Perpetrator Relationship , Rebecca Wilson
Opioid Misuse Among Students Pursuing Higher Education , Heather A. Zesiger PhD
Dissertations from 2017 2017
Bicycling for Transportation: Health and Destination, Results of a survey of students and employees from a southern urban university , Joseph M. Bryan
An Examination of the Gender Disparities in Receiving Diabetes-specific Healthcare Services , Matthew Jackson
The Concurrent and Longitudinal Associations of Bullying Perpetration, Acceptance of Partner Violence, and Adolescent Dating Violence Perpetration , Alana M. Vivolo-Kantor
The Connection between Marijuana, Cigarette Smoking and Metabolic Syndrome among Adults in the United States , Barbara Yankey
Dissertations from 2016 2016
Machine Learning Approaches for Assessing Moderate-To-Severe Diarrhea in Children , Tracy L. Ayers
Health Literacy in High-Risk Populations , Iris Feinberg
Evidence-based Child Maltreatment Prevention: An Examination of Risk and Novel Approaches , Katelyn Guastaferro
Quality Improvement in Stroke Care and Its Impact: the Georgia Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry Experience , Moges Ido
Combined Environmental and Social Stressors in Northwest Atlanta's Proctor Creek Watershed: An Exploration of Expert Data and Local Knowledge , Na'Taki Osborne Jelks
Syndromic Surveillance using Poison Center Data: An Examination of Novel Approaches , Kai Yee Law
The Influence of Caregiver Mental Health On Parenting Focused Intervention Service Utilization and Parenting Behavior Change , Tia McGill Rogers
Effects of an Evidence-Based Parenting Program on Physiological Markers of Stress among at-risk Parents for Child Maltreatment , Ashwini Tiwari
Examination of Latin American Community-Based Interventions to Promote Physical Activity in Public Spaces: Analyzing Effectiveness, Applicability and Transferability Across National Contexts , Andrea D. Torres
Access To Care and Social/Community Characteristics and for People Diagnosed and Living with HIV in California, 2014 , William H. Wheeler
Dissertations from 2015 2015
Psychosocial and Oxidative Stress and Health of Adults , Francis Annor
Electronic Cigarettes: Associated Beliefs and Reasons for Use among US Adults , Ban A. Majeed
Exploring Leading Causes of Childhood Morbidity using the Global Enterics Multicenter Study (GEMS), Rural Western Kenya, 2008-2012 , Katharine A. Schilling
Chronic Disease and County Economic Status: Does It Matter Where You Live? , Kate M. Shaw
Arthritis Impact on Employment Participation among U.S. Adults: A Population-based Perspective , Kristina A. Theis
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Submit ETD (Thesis/Dissertation)
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
- USF Research
- USF Libraries
Digital Commons @ USF > College of Public Health > Public Health Practice > Theses and Dissertations
Public Health Theses and Dissertations
Theses/dissertations from 2023 2023.
Needs Assessment for a Web-Based Support Resource for Patients with a Pathogenic Variant in LMNA , Dylan M. Allen
Evaluation of a Story-telling Approach to Educate Minority Populations About Inherited Cancer , Celestyn B. Angot
Using the Genetic Counseling Skills Checklist to Characterize Prenatal Genetic Counseling , David A. Cline
Relationships between Leading and Trailing Indicators at Construction Sites in Yanbu Industrial City, Saudi Arabia , Anas H. Halloul
Variability of Air Sampling Results Using Air-O-Cell Cassettes , Christina M. Haworth
Fuzzy KC Clustering Imputation for Missing Not At Random Data , Markku A. Malmi Jr.
Piloting a Spanish-language Web-based Tool for Hereditary Cancer Genetic Testing , Gretter Manso
A Healthcare Claims Investigation of Parasomnia Epidemiology, Associations with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, and REM Sleep Behavior Disorder Correlates , Anh Thy Ha Nguyen
Diet and Salivary Microbiome on Cardiovascular Risk and Glycemic Control in Participants with and without Type 1 Diabetes: The CACTI Study , Tiantian Pang
Evaluation of Two Methods to Estimate Wet Bulb Globe Temperature from Heat Index , Stephi Pofanl
Intimate Conversations: A Mixed-Methods Study of African American Father-Adolescent Sexual Risk Communication , Shanda A. Vereen
Assessment of ISO Heart Rate Method to Estimate Metabolic Rate , Karl Williams
Theses/Dissertations from 2022 2022
Outcomes of a Periodic Exposure Assessment of Workers at a University Campus , Logan M. Armagast
Evaluating the Effect of Public Health Governance Structure and Public Opinion on COVID-19 Disease Control Interventions , Daniel Chacreton
Alpha Synuclein: A therapeutic target and biomarker for Parkinson’s Disease , Max Chase
A Study of Noise Exposures for Amusement Park Employees by Positions and Ride Categories , Danielle M. Dao
Bayesian Network-based Diagnostic Support Tool with Limited Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Work-related Elbow Injuries , Cristina Maria Franceschini Sánchez
Host-Pathogen Coevolution Between Tasmanian Devils (Sarcophilus harrisii) and Devil Facial Tumor Disease , Dylan Garret Gallinson
Measurements of Generalizability and Adjustment for Bias in Clinical Trials , Yuanyuan Lu
Examining the Relationship between Racial Respect among Black Early Childhood Professionals and their Perceptions of Black Children , Kayla Nembhard
Etiology of sterile intra-amniotic inflammation: An exploratory study , Zoe M. Taylor
Evaluating and Improving a Novel Toolkit for Implementation and Optimization of Lynch Syndrome Universal Tumor Screening , Tara M. Wolfinger
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
Exploring Adult Attachment in Intimate Relationships among Women who Were Exposed to Intimate Partner Violence in Childhood: A Convergent Mixed Methods Approach , Ngozichukwuka C. Agu
Comparison of the Effectiveness of Disinfectant-Impregnated Wipes Versus Detergent Wipes for Surface Decontamination , Jacob Amadin
Limited Point of Care Ultrasound Clinical Decision Support Model for Work-related Injuries of the Shoulder Utilizing Bayesian Network , Gwen Marie Ayers
Synthesis of a Multimodal Ecological Model for Scalable, High-Resolution Arboviral Risk Prediction in Florida , Sean P. Beeman
Feasibility of a Virtual Group Nutrition Intervention for Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder , Acadia W. Buro
Defining Codes Based on the Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research in the Context of the Implementing Universal Lynch Syndrome Screening , Jasmine A. Burton-Akright
Americans’ Familiarity, Interest, and Actions with Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing , Riley L. Carroll
Does Better A1C Control Worsen Osteoarthritis? An Electronic Health Record Cross-Sectional Study , Sarah C. Cattaneo
Analysis of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Gene Expression Profiles in a Prospective, Community-based Cohort , Jan Dahrendorff
Differential Privacy for Regression Modeling in Health: An Evaluation of Algorithms , Joseph Ficek
Does Time-Weighted Averaging for WBGT and Metabolic Rate Work for Work-Recovery Cycles? , John W. Flach
Screening of Pregnant Women with Opioid Use Disorder: Identifying Factors Impacting Implementation of Screening Recommendations Using the Theoretical Domains Framework , Tara R. Foti
Epigenetic Potential in an Introduced Passerine , Haley E. Hanson
Face Mask Use to Protect Against COVID-19; Importance of Substrate, Fit, and User Tendencies , Evelyn Kassel
Novel Educational Material for Patients with a Variant of Uncertain Significance (VUS) in a Cancer Risk Gene , Meghan E. Kelley
Mechanisms and Mitigation: Effects of Light Pollution on West Nile Virus Dynamics , Meredith E. Kernbach
Seasonality in Competence to Transmit West Nile Virus for a Widespread Reservoir , Kyle L. Koller
Mealtimes in Early Childhood Education Centers During COVID-19: A Mixed-Methods Assessment of Responsibilities, Interactions, and Best Practices , Joanna Mackie
Development and Validation of an Isothermal Amplification Assay for Eastern Equine Encephalitis Virus , Mikayla D. Maddison
Evaluating the Development and Implementation of Campus-based Sexual and Interpersonal Violence Prevention Programming , Robyn Manning-Samuels
Bait-and-Kill: Targeting a Novel Heme Biochemical Pathway in Hundreds of Cancers , Christopher G. Marinescu
Acclimatization Protocols and Their Outcomes , Ayub M. Odera
Promoting HPV vaccination with vaccine-hesitant parents using social media: a formative research mixed-method study , Silvia Sommariva
Sleep Diagnoses and Low Back Pain in U.S. Military Veterans , Kenneth A. Taylor
Theses/Dissertations from 2020 2020
Journey Mapping the Minority Student’s Path Toward Genetic Counseling: A Holistic Picture , Tatiana E. Alvarado-Wing
Using Observations from the UAW-Ford Ergonomic Assessment Tool to Predict Distal Upper Extremity Musculoskeletal Disorders , Zachariah T. Brandes-Powell
Do Similar Exposure Groups (SEG) differ from Air Force base to Air Force base? A Combat Arms Training and Maintenance (CATM) noise exposure comparison of Moody AFB and MacDill AFB. , Miriam F. Escobar
Predictors of Premature Discontinuation from Behavioral Health Services: A Mixed Methods Study Guided by the Andersen & Newman Model of Health Care Utilization , Shawna M. Green
Non-invasive Sex Determination and Genotyping of Transgenic Brugia malayi Larvae , Santiago E. Hernandez Bojorge
Does Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Increases the Risk of Preeclampsia Among Primigravid Women? , Astha Kakkad
Evaluating Effects of Cancer Genetic Counseling on Several Brief Patient Impact Measures , Alyson Kneusel
Impact of Heat-Related Illness and Natural Environments on Behavioral Health Related Emergency and Hospital Utilization in Florida , Natasha Kurji
The Quantification of Heavy Metals in Infant Formulas Offered by the Florida WIC Program , Naya Martin
Differences in Knowledge Acquisition, Perceived Engagement and Self-Efficacy in Latino Promotores Delivering the Heart Disease Prevention Program Su Corazόn, Su Vida , Samuel Matos-Bastidas
Spatial and Temporal Determinants Associated with Eastern Equine Encephalitis Virus Activity in Florida , Kristi M. Miley
Using Observations from the UAW-Ford Ergonomic Assessment Tool to Predict Low Back Musculoskeletal Disorders , Colins Nwafor
On the Importance of Context: Examining the Applicability of Infertility Insurance Mandates in the United States Using a Mixed-Methods Study Design , Nathanael B. Stanley
Exploration of Factors Associated with Perceptions of Community Safety among Youth in Hillsborough County, Florida: A Convergent Parallel Mixed-Methods Approach , Yingwei Yang
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019
The Ability of the U.S. Military’s WBGT-based Flag System to Recommend Safe Heat Stress Exposures , David R. Almario
The Relationship between Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) Derived Metrics and Indices of Glycemic Control , Ryan Bailey
“Man plans but ultimately, God decides”: A Phenomenological Investigation of the Contextual Family Planning Beliefs of Recently Resettled Congolese Refugee Women in West Central Florida. , Linda Bomboka Wilson
‘If He Hits Me, Is That Love? I Don’t Think So’: An Ethnographic Investigation of the Multi-Level Influences Shaping Indigenous Women’s Decision-Making Around Intimate Partner Violence in the Rural Peruvian Andes , Isabella Li Chan
An Assessment of the Role of Florida Pharmacists in the Administration of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine to Pregnant Women , Oluyemisi O. Falope
Epidemiological Analysis of Malaria Decrease in El Salvador from 1955 until 2017 , Tatiana I. Gardellini Guevara
Self-Collected Sampling Methods for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Screening Among College Women: Exploring Patient-Centered Intervention Characteristics , Stacey B. Griner
The Relationship Between Hand and Wrist Musculoskeletal Disorders and Hand Activity and Posture , Warren M. Henry
Speeding Diagnosis and Saving Money Using Point of Care Ultrasound Rather Than MRI for Work-related MSK Injuries , Jared A. Jeffries
Mitigating Barriers to Chronic Disease Risk Factor Prevention and Management in Disadvantaged Communities , Krys M. Johnson
Comparing Family Sharing Behaviors in BRCA Carriers with PALB2 Carriers , Joy E. Kechik
Investigating Air Pollution and Equity Impacts of a Proposed Transportation Improvement Program for Tampa , Talha Kemal Kocak
Exploring Young Women’s Choice to Initiate Use of Long-acting Reversible Contraception: A Mixed Methods Approach , Helen Mahony
Evaluation of Clinical Practices and Needs about Variants of Uncertain Significance Results in Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmia and Inherited Cardiomyopathy Genes , Reka D. Muller
Effects of Medications with Anticholinergic Properties and Opioids on Cognitive Function and Neural Volumetric Changes in Elderly Australians , Malinee Neelamegam
Sundaas Story: A Mixed-Methods Study of Household Sanitation Provisioning in Urban Informal Housing in India , Sarita Vijay Panchang
A Retrospective Study of the Opioid Epidemic and Fentanyl Related Overdose Fatality Cases in a Florida West Coast Medical Examiner District Population , Anne Terese Powell
Using Predicted Heat Strain to Evaluate Sustainable Exposures , Samantha L. Thacker
Isokinetic Sampling Efficiency Differences for Blunt Edge vs Sharp Edge Sampling Probes , Cory A. Treloar
Using the Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research to Investigate Daily Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (emtricitabine/tenofovir DF) Implementation via Community-based HIV Testing Sites in Florida , Deanne E. Turner
“We can learn some things from them, but they can learn some things from us too”: Intergenerational Perceptions of Shared Infant Feeding Information , Alexis L. Woods Barr
Theses/Dissertations from 2018 2018
Comparison of Modeled and Measured Pesticide Concentrations in Air , Trenell Davis Boggans
Effectiveness of Biocide Substitution and Management Plan Implementation for the Control of , Adelmarie Bones
Design, Construction, and Characterization of the University of South Florida Wind Tunnel , Jason S. Garcia
Characterization of Scanning Mobility Particle Sizers For Use With Nanoaerosols , Michael R. Henderson
Validation of the Thermal Work Limit (TWL) Against Known Heat Stress Exposures , Danielle L. Kapanowski
Validation of a New Concept for Measuring Respirable Dusts , Xiao Liu
Occupational Noise Exposure Evaluation of Airline Ramp Workers , Adekunle Ogunyemi
Reduction in Needlestick Injuries Using a Novel Package of Interventions , Kamal Thakor Patel
Ability of the ISO Predicted Heat Strain Method to Predict a Limiting Heat Stress Exposure , Edgar Prieto
Developing the Evidence Base for Mental Health Policy and Services: Inquiries into Epidemiology, Cost-Benefits, and Utilization , Joseph L. Smith
Occupational Sharps Injuries in Medical Trainees at the University of South Florida: A Follow-up Study , Kourtni L. Starkey
Particles in Welding Fumes , Rebecca T. Williams
Theses/Dissertations from 2017 2017
The Effects of Maternal Folate on Fetal Brain and Body Size among Smoking Mothers , Korede K. Adegoke
The Influence of Tropical Forests and Climate Change on the Fates of Select Organic Pollutants in a Jamaican Watershed , Kayon Barrett
Social Supports, Stress and Birth Outcomes among Latina Mothers in Pinellas County, Florida , Maridelys Detres
Back Muscle Endurance as Measure by Ito Test Duration , Ronald Figueredo
An Exposure Assessment of Paper Dust in a Coupon Manufacturing Facility , Danny C. Fink
Influence of Environmental Parameters on Mold Sampling Results , Benjamin Fishman
Occupational Noise Exposure Evaluation of a group of Groundskeepers at a University Campus , Monica Elisa Garcia
- Email Notifications and RSS
- All Collections
- USF Faculty Publications
- Open Access Journals
- Conferences and Events
- Theses and Dissertations
- Textbooks Collection
- Rights Information
- Submit Research
Home | About | Help | My Account | Accessibility Statement | Language and Diversity Statements
The following is a complete listing of successful PHS PhD dissertations to-date, including:
- Field of Study
- Cohort Year
- Last/First Names of Doctoral Degree Recipients
- Dissertation Titles
- Faculty Advisor/Doctoral Committee Chairs
News from the School
Harvard Chan School inaugural Day of Service draws hundreds of volunteers
Alumni Weekend 2023 focuses on equity, justice in health care
Confronting climate change from the factory, the classroom, and beyond
Professor and former political appointee reflects on research and public service
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Healthcare Dissertation Topics
Choosing an appropriate dissertation topic is the first step in implementing an appropriate, effective, and specialised research strategy that in turn allows students to facilitate their own academic and professional development.
The ability to explore a given subject in depth and to use the appropriate research tools to answer a dissertation question is often regarded as one of the most essential processes that indicates and demonstrates students’ capacities as future researchers. Therefore, it is important for students to have clear knowledge of the current trends pertaining to their discipline, thus allowing them to make informed decision regarding their own professional future.
To help students prepare for this process this article highlights several healthcare dissertation topics that healthcare students can base their project on; these are divided into five categories: Global health policies, healthcare management, evidence-based healthcare, mental healthcare, and technological advancements (technology takeover).
Global health policies dissertation topics
Healthcare management, evidence-based practice, mental health care dissertation topics, technology takeover.
In general, global health policies pertain to the decisions and the decision-making processes that translate evidence-based practice and healthcare into effective public interventions. The COVID-19 pandemic has dominated our lives but has also highlighted the importance of public health policies. As such, the following topics revolve around this field of healthcare.
- Lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic: How can the World Health Organisation prevent and respond to major pandemic crises?
- What is the effect of recent public health policies on reducing or controlling childhood obesity? A UK-based case study.
- What are the current trends, attitudes, and causes that facilitate and establish vaccine hesitancy in British HCPs and what are the barriers towards mitigating this phenomenon?
- The European Union demonstrated a very inefficient response in terms of securing an adequate number of vaccines in the recent COVID-19 pandemic. What are the underlying reasons for this response to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Models and policies of supervision used as a support method for therapists.
- It has been one year since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has Brexit affected Britain’s response to this outbreak?
Healthcare management involves the administration of care systems and institutions and the means with which these processes can optimise healthcare treatment, delivery, and the quality of healthcare services provided. Therefore, healthcare management is also intertwined with patient satisfaction and patient outcomes.
- What are the ramifications of increasing patient numbers in emergency care settings?
- What are the socioeconomic and intrinsic healthcare barriers that prevent vaccine equity?
- Investigating the factors that undermine childhood vaccine coverage in the UK.
- Ethical and legal matters regarding patients refusing treatment: a deontological approach.
- What are the best healthcare management practices in follow-up procedures following medical-related errors?
- What is the difference and the effectiveness of horizontal and vertical healthcare strategies?
Evidence-based practise or EBP is an interdisciplinary approach in which current scientific evidence is used to formulate and define the underlying decision-making processes regarding patient care and treatment. Therefore, this term underlines the importance of integrating clinical experience with the best and most appropriate clinical evidence stemming from systematic research. Dissertation topics related to evidence-based practice intend to investigate the most effective care available and whose implementation is bound to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction rates.
- A Systematic review on the effectiveness of single and multi-tablet regimes for treating HIV in patients.
- What are the determinants for success in apical surgery? A systematic review.
- Can chronic stress increase the risk of atherosclerosis?
- Can stigmatisation help change or shape individual health behaviours?
- What is the efficiency of physical activity in terms of reducing excessive weight during pregnancy?
- Child poverty and healthcare access: A case study for the UK.
- Diabetes: The efficiency of associated lifestyle interventions in tackling this major public health issue.
Mental health care refers to the services, policies, and processes that focus on the treatment of mental illnesses and disorders. Therefore, the main purpose of this healthcare field involves the improvement of mental health in patients suffering from dementia, anxiety disorders, depression, personality disorders, etc. by enhancing their quality of life through consultation, support, and innovative therapeutic approaches.
- What is the psychological and mental aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak in children?
- Mapping of the pathophysiology related to the diagnosis of a person experiencing complex healthcare needs such as vascular dementia.
- Evaluating the risk of suicidal intent in individual who survive overdoses via routine screening for depression and alcohol abuse.
- Assessing and understanding the mental health needs of individuals who have suffered sexual and physical abuse.
- What is the relationship between mental health and physical health: A systematic review.
- Providing support and consultation to families who care for elderly patients with dementia. A focus on modern technology.
- Non-medical strategies to assist patients suffering from depression in the UK. A qualitative study.
Undoubtedly, the recent technological advancements have transformed healthcare, and this trend is expected not only to continue but also to become significantly more prevalent in the coming years. Elements such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, telemedicine, and healthcare cryptocurrencies are destined to change healthcare delivery and management. However, these advancements have also introduced essential challenges related to data privacy and cybersecurity.
- How does telemedicine and comprehensive remote work affect healthcare efficiency?
- What is the effect of healthcare cryptocurrencies with respect to long-term therapeutic efficiency?
- Data privacy and cybersecurity in care settings: the case of Palantir Foundry in the NHS.
- What is the effect of 5G technologies in care delivery and remote medical care consultation?
- What is the effectiveness and related challenges of e-learning in healthcare settings?
- Deep learning has been identified as one of the most promising and feasible diagnostic processes of artificial intelligence. How can deep learning be used to diagnose diseases in patients?
- Technology has shaped healthcare in irreversible ways. However, has it also facilitated a distinct exacerbation in malpractice claims?
You may also like
Graduate Research Topics
Essay, thesis, and dissertation titles from 2022-23 graduates.
Acharya, Geeta (EPIDEM), “Development and Validation of a Walkability Index from Google Street View Audits”
Adodoadji, Linda (EPIDEM), “Factors Associated with COVID-19 Vaccination and Intention to Vaccinate Children Among a Childbearing Population (in Allegheny County, PA)“
Alhazmi, Maha (EOH), “The Role of Air Pollution Exposure in Multiple Sclerosis Development and Progression: The Saudi Arabian Context”
Alicea, Gabriella (EPIDEM), “Preterm Birth Outcomes Among Women with and without SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Six sub-Saharan African Countries”
Alur, Srinidhi (BCHS), “Exploring mental health perceptions among Bhutanese Community members in Allegheny County”
Alvarez, Cynthia (IDM), “A Comparison of Florida and New York Health Policy Approaches to the 2022 Mpox Outbreak”
Arockiaraj, Annie (HUGEN), “Development of a mutation-independent approach to treat merosin-deficient congenital muscular dystrophy type 1A (MDC1A)”
Audette, Kirsten (EPIDEM), “Conceptual and Computational Representations of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness”
Avino, Michaela (BCHS), “Thirty-three years of the Americans with Disabilities Act: Where are we now? Barriers and facilitators to accessing high-quality healthcare for deaf and blind adults in the US”
Bai, Yulong (HUGEN), “Elucidating the role of alternative polyadenylation in cancer by integrated transcriptomic analysis”
Barwatt, Holly (EPIDEM), “Contamination of Ring Dosimeters and Hands Among Providers Performing Invasive Procedures: A Quality Improvement Project”
Becerra, Ysabella (HPM), “Enhancing Oncology Delivery: The Intersection of Telemedicine and Employee Engagement on Patient Experience”
Bellino, Diana (IDM), “Exploring vaccine hesitancy spread through social contagion theory: A case study on COVID-19 in the U.S. and implications for public health practice”
Bequeath, Matthew (IDM),
Beresford, Ruel (EPIDEM), “Relating West African Ancestry and Genetic Admixture to Health Phenotypes in the To-bago Cohort Study Population”
Bittle-Dockery, Darius (BCHS), “Chronic Confusion: The Information Ecology and Chronic Illness Management of Syrian Refugees in Jordan”
Bizhanova, Zhadyra (EPIDEM), “Adherence to the Physical Activity Goal in mHealth Weight Loss Trial among Adults with Overweight or Obesity”
Boan, Rebecca (IDM), “Endoscopic Sampling to Determine Clostridium difficile Prevalence and Quality of Endoscopic Processing”
Bols, Miriam (MULTI), “Xerostomia in those 60 and older”
Bombal, Elizabeth (HUGEN), “Assessment and Development of Educational Resources for Hajdu-Cheney Syndrome”
Borst, Paige (HPM), “Healthcare Through the Payer Lens: Targeting Social Determinants of Health, Improving the Member Experience, and Increasing Access to Care”
Bowden, Adena (EPIDEM), “The Impact of Weight Stigma Among Women with High Weight on Maternal and Birth Outcomes: A Scoping Review”
Bracho, Asier (HUGEN), “Investigation of mlh-3 AND mlh-1 IN C. elegans”
Brady, Kailey (EOH), “The Mismanagement of Harmful Algal Blooms: Freshwater and Public Water Systems”
Brennen, Bailey (HPM), "Advocating for Policy Guaranteeing the Right to Receive Sterilization”
Brennsteiner, Daniel (HUGEN), “A Focus on Interventions to Increase Rates of Genetic Services for Patients with Pancreatic Cancer”
Brignol, Myrna (HPM), “Increasing Access to Quality Care for Temple Health’s Patient Population and the Residents of North Philadelphia”
Brubaker, Sara (BCHS), “Intimate Partner Violence in Community-Dwelling Long Term Older Adult Couples with Cognitive Decline: A Scoping Review”
Bruno, Breanna (HPM), “Outpatient Clinic Standardization; Ensuring Best Practices During Clinic Flow”
Brzozowski, Morgan (HUGEN), “Patient uptake and satisfaction with genetic counseling service delivery models in adults with retinal dystrophies”
Cable, Morgan (BCHS) “Understanding How Domestic Violence Support Services for Women and Children in Transitional Housing Promotes Positive Health Outcomes”
Campbell, Ryan (IDM), “Literature review examining the biological, epidemiological, and pathogenic properties of a neglected tropical disease: Rabies”
Campbell, Willa (BCHS), “Implementing Harm Reduction Approaches in K-12 Pittsburgh Public Schools as a Strategy for Reducing School-initiated Juvenile Legal System Referrals: A Program Proposal”
Carden, Melissa (BCHS), “Stress and Mental Health Among Single Mothers in the United States Since 2010: A Scoping Review”
Carr, Mary (HPM), “Improving Health Equity for Vulnerable Communities”
Casas, Andrea (EPIDEM), “The Impact of the Public Housing Demolition Process On Violent Crime in Pittsburgh, PA”
Cason, Isaac (BCHS), “Food Insecurity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: An Evaluation of Just Harvest’s Community Interventions”
Cenname, Alexis (BIOST), “The Association Between VMAT2 Gene Polymorphisms and the Development of Schizophrenia”
Chapa, Larisa (IDM), “An Update on Nipah Virus: Past Lessons, Current Efforts and Future Goals”
Charnego, Madalyn (HUGEN), “Analyzing readability and suitability of webpages related to genetic counseling and genetic testing” and “Organizational health literacy and creating suitable examples for genetic counseling and genetic testing”
Cheng, Jessica (EPIDEM), “Diet Quality Improvement in Weight Loss Trials”
Cheung, Steven (EPIDEM), “Animal Bite and Rabies Surveillance in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, 2021”
Chun-On, Pattra (EOH), “Recurrent TPP1 Promoter Mutations Drive Telomere Maintenance in Melanoma”
Church, Kit (HUGEN), “Genetic Literacy and Participation in Genetic Research Among Pacific Islanders Living in the US and US-Affiliated Pacific Islands”
Cioffi, Kate (HUGEN), “Adherence to Management Recommendations and Initiation of Cascade Genetic Testing in Probands with Hereditary Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes”
Clifford, Adrian (IDM), “Residual Moisture Following Endoscope Reprocessing and Drying”
Cornelio, Noelle (HPM), “Eligibility and Enrollment in Medicaid for Low-Income Medicare Beneficiaries: The Role of State Policy”
Crowhurst, Kirsten (BCHS), “Landscape of Maternal Mortality, Maternal Mental Health and Community-Based Interventions in the United States and Southwestern Pennsylvania”
Cui, Di (HPM), “Information technology impacts on healthcare cost and quality of patient care”
Czernikowski, Dara (IDM), “Filtering Out the Bad: Healthcare Worker Compliance of Dialysis Practices in a Pediatric Setting”
Da Costa, Damian (HPM), “Policy Determinants of Medicaid Nursing Home Use in Pennsylvania, 2013-2019”
Dailey, Deanna (IDM), “A new understanding of Ebola Virus Disease: A review of post Ebola syndrome and viral persistence”
Dang, Trang (HUGEN), “Effect of library preparation on differential gene expression in RNA sequencing”
Dempsey, Matthew (EPIDEM), “Evaluating the Structure and Performance of Nordic Public Health Surveillance Systems: A Literature Review”
Denic-Roberts, Hristina (EPIDEM), “Risk of longer-term neurological and endocrine/metabolic conditions in the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Coast Guard Cohort study”
Derba, Chloe (HPM), “The Effects and Implications of Release Policies in Allegheny County Jail During the COVID-19 Pandemic”
Di, Matthew (HPM), “Assessing Quality Improvement Efforts in the Disability Service Field”
Dickson, Chelsea (HPM), “Collective Care When There Is No Cure: An Evaluation of Dementia Friendly Initiatives”
Dioguardi, Jasmine (HUGEN), “Detecting Remission in Ulcerative Colitis Patients: Finding A Universal Definition”
Do, Phuc (HUGEN), “Survey of the Genetic Counselor Perspective Regarding the 2020 ACOG Guideline Update Recommending the Routine Offering of NIPT in All Pregnancies”
Doyle, Hunter (EPIDEM), “Correcting Misattribution of Clostridioides difficile in a Healthcare Setting: A Novel Approach”
Dreikorn, Erika (HUGEN), “The Cellular Mechanisms of AVM formation in Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)”
Driscoll, Jordan (HUGEN), “Comparison of Genome-Wide Association Study Approaches: Meta-Analysis vs Mega-Analysis”
Dryzal, Dana (HPM), “The Impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act's Medicaid Expansion on Maternal Health Outcomes”
Dunbar, Ellyn (HUGEN), “Psychiatric and Pain Risk Genes that May Worsen Quality of Life in Chronic Pancreatitis Patients”
Dyer, Harika (EPIDEM), “Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status and Cardiometabolic Outcomes in Urban Jamaica: Exploring Novel Measures”
Erdogan-Yildirim, Zeynep (HUGEN), “Examining polycystic ovary syndrome and its relevant biomarkers in Samoan women via machine learning-based phenotyping and genome-wide association studies”
Ericson, Rhianna (HUGEN), “Assessing Community Strengths and Needs within Rural Municipalities in Allegheny County, PA”
Fang, Yusi (BIOST), “Methods for Combining Frequent or Sparse Signals in Omics Applications”
Fanning, Erin (EPIDEM), “Fatigue Measurement in Occupational Populations”
Fields, Bayley (IDM), “Genetic Polymorphisms in LRP1, A Newly Identified Receptor for Emerging Bunyaviruses”
Flage, Bethany (IDM), “The role of hemoglobin variants in Plasmodium falciparum sexual differentiation”
Fleming, Bailee (EPIDEM), “West Nile Virus in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania in 2022 - A Surveillance Report”
Flick, Kaylea (HUGEN), “Conjunctival Melanoma from an Epigenetic Perspective”
Fort, Annamaria (EPIDEM), “Literature Review on the Impact of the Menopausal Transition on Measures of Arterial Stiffness”
Fowler, Erin (IDM),
Frank, David (EPIDEM), “Disparities in Guideline-Recommended Statin Use for Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease by Race, Ethnicity, and Sex: A Nationally Representative Cross-Sectional Analysis of Adults in the United States.”
Freeman, Alec (HPM), “Improving Physician Job Satisfaction Through Interdepartmental Process Improvement Efforts at a Mid-Atlantic Multi-Location Cancer Center”
Fu, Haoyi (BIOST), “Bayesian Clustering and Modeling Approaches for the Analysis of Brain-Imaging Data”
Galea, Lucy (HUGEN), “Healthcare providers' perspectives on genetic counselors”
Gao, Yitong (HPM), “Examining impacts of public policies on chronic non-cancer pain and mental health outcomes”
Garcia, Lauren (HUGEN), “Racial and Ethnic Diversity in Genetic Counseling: Engaging with Undergraduate Students”
Gardner, Leandra (HPM), “An analysis to Assess the Effectiveness of Productivity and Cost Management in Multidisciplinary Research Labs and the Impact on Division Operations”
Garritano, Samantha (EPIDEM), “The Effect of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) on Sleep among Midlife Women with Depression: A SWAN Study”
Gay, Emma (EPIDEM), “Disparities in Lung Cancer Diagnosis During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Western Pennsylvania”
Gehris, Lysia (HPM), “Health Insurers Addressing Social Needs: Opportunities for Effective Social Spending and Returns on Investment”
Geniviva, Morgan (HUGEN), “Comparing BWA and Bowtie 2 Aligners in RNA-Seq Differential Expression Analyses”
Gildea, Maura (BCHS), “Menstrual Practices, Beliefs, and Traditions of Menstruating People in Nepal: A Scoping Review of the Qualitative Evidence”
Glover, Carly (HPM), “Drug Free Moms and Babies: A Care Model Analysis”
Goobie, Gillian (HUGEN), “Environmental Impacts on Clinical Outcomes and the Epigenome in Patients with Fibrotic Interstitial Lung Disease”
Gruschow, Kathleen (EPIDEM), “Effect of Residential Proximity and Exposure to Municipal and Industrial Waste sites on Childhood Cancers: A Literature Review”
Gutwein, Amanda (MULTI), “Health Literacy and Pediatric Asthma”
Henderson, Alexis (EPIDEM), “The Potential Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Health Disparities in Dermatology: A Literature Review”
Herdzik, Nicole (EPIDEM), “The Effect of Celiac Disease on Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes: A Systematic Literature Review”
Hernandez, Samantha (EPIDEM), “The Association between Gentrification and Social Determinants of Health in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania”
Hertrich, Ashley (HPM), “Barriers to Care: Value of Provider Communication on Drug Interactions”
Hlavin, Callie (MULTI), “Barriers to Bariatric Surgery: A Mixed Methods Study Investigating Obstacles Between Clinic Contact and Surgery”
Hoffman, Beth (BCHS), “Leveraging Entertainment Narratives to Decrease Adolescent E-Cigarette Use”
Hoffman, Caroline (EPIDEM), “Evaluation of Groundwater Samples in Hydraulic Fracturing and Non-Fracturing Counties from 2015 to 2021 Using the Pennsylvania Groundwater Quality Monitoring Network”
Hohman, Emma (HPM), “Revitalizing Healthcare Staffing: Tactics to Address Burnout and Burden within Anesthesiology and Chronic Pain Management”
Hsiao, Wei-Hsin (EPIDEM), “Multidimensional sleep health during pregnancy- The influences of prenatal depression and experiences of racial discrimination”
Hughes Kramer, Kailey (EPIDEM), “Seasonal Influenza Vaccination: Understanding Vaccine Effectiveness in Immunocompromised Adults”
Hwang, Mindy (EPIDEM), “YoungMoms Study: Neonatal Outcomes and Maternal Characteristics Associated with Prenatal Use of Cannabis and/or Tobacco”
Iyer, Stuthi (EPIDEM), “Prevalence of Peripheral Artery Disease Among Adults with Sepsis”
Jabaut, Jennifer (BCHS), “You Can’t Train Autism Out of Me”: Identifying Themes from Autistic Adults’ Social Media Content about Applied Behavior Analysis”
Ji, Lawrence (IDM), “Seroprevalence of prior infections of common human coronaviruses in children in Southwestern Pennsylvania and the associations between race, sex and age on seropositivity”
Jimcosky, Amanda (HUGEN), “Qualitative Exploration of the Health Implications of Anorexia Nervosa in Transgender and Gender-Diverse Individuals”
Jones, Kristen (EPIDEM), “Symptoms of psychological distress within lung transplant recipients and its association with perceived and objective lung function”
Joshi, Niva (EPIDEM), “Meta-analysis on prevalence of COPD in Japan”
Kash, Madeline (BIOST), “Ordinal Logistic Regression to Determine Predictors of Stigma Against People with Substance Use Disorders”
Klawson, Emily (BCHS)
Klein, Evan (HPM), “Expanding Access to Care through Public Transit”
Kluver, Mikaela (EPIDEM), “Clean-Catch Urine Specimen and Urinary Tract Infection Rates Analysis at a Psychiatric Inpatient Hospital”
Knapo, Julia (HUGEN), “Assessing patient empowerment in caregivers of patients with autism spectrum disorder”
Knight, Briana (IDM), “The link between COVID-19 and Sepsis: a two-year retrospective study in McKeesport, Pennsylvania”
Koduri, Roopa Pravallika (IDM), “Factors associated with quality of life among people living with HIV in India”
Koloskee, Amanda (HUGEN), “Effect of Exercise on DNA Methylation Age Acceleration in Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy”
Kowalewski, Katelyn (EOH), “The Prevalence of Silicosis Among Industry Workers: A Rising Public Health Crisis”
Kraynak, Rachel (HPM), “The Year of the Employee: Reimagining the Employee Experience at UPMC St. Margaret Through Strategic and Process Improvement Initiatives”
Kumar, Aditya (BCHS), “Childhood Thriving in Urban and Rural Areas during COVID-19”
Lachow, Kelsey (HPM), “Caring for Caregivers: How Pennsylvania Can Support Older Adult Family Caregiver Mental Health”
Lakshmikanth, Harshitha (HPM), “Patient Experience: Optimization of the Discharge Phase”
Lee, Hansol (HPM), “Identifying Associations Between Workforce Shortages In Mental Health And Access To Care For Medicaid Patients With Depressions: a review of the literature”
Lee, Madison (HUGEN), “Analysis of Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered (FORCE)├óΓé¼Γäós Digital Health Literacy Improvement Program BOAST”
Lei, Junmin (IDM), “Recommended Public Health Strategies for Hepatitis B in China”
Leonard-Murali, Shravan (EPIDEM), “Uveal Melanoma Immunogenomics Predict Immunotherapy Resistance and Susceptibility”
Li, Jiatong (EPIDEM), “Relationship between extracranial carotid artery calcification and β-amyloid deposition in the brain among the very old: a retrospective study”
Liu, Jiaqian (BIOST), “Prediction of Severe Asthma Outcomes in Children on EHR Data”
Lu, Hexin (EOH), “Comparison of Aflatoxin-Induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma in the United States and China”
Luosang, Dawa (EPIDEM), “Improving Compliance to a Standardized Protocol to Reduce Head and Neck Surgical Site Infections”
Lyu, Lingyun (BIOST), “Imputation-Based Q-learning for Optimizing Dynamic Treatment Regimes with Time-to-Event Data”
MacKinnon, Anna (HUGEN), “Rural-urban differences in oral health indicators in children living in Northern Appalachia”
Mahapatra, Durga (BCHS), “Exploring Pathways to Integrating Traditional Medicine Into Public Health Programming: Curandero Services for Quechua Communities in Ayacucho, Peru”
Mahboob, Noreen (HPM), “Improving Surgical Service Processes”
Mahoney, Rina (HUGEN), “Assessment of Barriers to Family Medicine Practitioners Implementing Population-Based Carrier Screening in Primary Care”
Mallik, Anisha (BCHS), “A Community-Managed Sanitation Program for the Residents of the Majnu Ka Tila Pakistani-Hindu Refugee Camp in Delhi, India”
Mangal, Krishnendu (IDM), “The Impact of a Changing Public Health Approach to Preventing COVID-19 in Inpatient Psychiatric Setting”
Manhart, April (HUGEN), “Examining the Effects of Precipitation and Temperature on Mosquito Population Density and West Nile Virus Positive Samples in Allegheny County from 2016-2022”
Martina, Jamie (BCHS), “'But is it feasible?’ Perceived barriers to implementing community feedback from marginalized populations for a novel sexual health clinic among healthcare providers”
Martuscelli, Andrew (HUGEN), “Assessment of Online Resources Pertaining to Genetic Counseling and Genetic Testing”
Maull, Emilee (EPIDEM), “The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Opioid Epidemic in Southern West Virginia”
Maurer, Alexandra (EPIDEM), “Testing Correlation of Clostridioides difficile PCR Cycle Threshold Value, Toxin Positivity, and Clinical Symptoms”
McNulty, Joseph (IDM), “The Impact of CD40L on Mature Dendritic Cell and DC-Derived EV Subsets”
Miikeda, Aika (HUGEN), “Investigating the Association Between Lynch Syndrome and the Prevalence of Autoimmune Disorders”
Mininger, Andrew (HPM), “Enhancing the Experience of Stakeholders in Healthcare.”
Minion, Sarah (EPIDEM), “Associations of spatial accessibility to maternity care services and adverse pregnancy outcomes”
Minnie, Scarlett (HPM), “UPMC Department of Medicine Outpatient Patient Experience: Understanding Racial and Ethnic Differences in the Patient Experience”
Mitrick, Gracen (HUGEN), “Analysis of Expanded Carrier Screening Panels for Use in UPMC Primary Care Clinics”
Moore, Mikaela (EPIDEM), “Associations between sexual violence and sexting behaviors in urban youth”
Morder, Kristin (IDM), “Changes in the Microbiome After Cancer Treatment: Are We Setting Patients Back Before They Begin?”
Mukundan, Aishwarya (EPIDEM), “Race, Meaning and Purpose in Life, and Markers of Brain Health for Alzheimer’s Disease”
Murphy, Jaelyn (BCHS), “Peripartum Administration of Synthetic Oxytocin (Pitocin) and Postpartum Mood Disorders: A Scoping Review”
Nadkarni, Abhijay (EPIDEM), “Association of Plasma Neuronal and Astrocytic Damage Biomarkers with Gait Measures: The Cardiovascular Health Study”
Nahas, Danielle (HPM), “Promoting Growth of Specialty Services within Emergency Medicine and Enhanced Advanced Practice Provider Integration & Satisfaction”
Nasser, Amro (IDM), “Antibody-Dependent Complement Activation and DENV3 Disease Severity”
Nelson IV, Charlie (HUGEN), “The Development of a Conditional Knock-In Mouse Model for the Study of Embryonically Lethal Rare Pathogenic Variants of GEMIN5”
Norwood, Alexis (HPM), “Expanding Patient Access through the Broadening of Medical Services, Process Improvement, and Standardization of Appointment Scheduling”
Oanesa, Rae Denise (EPIDEM), “Evidence for Use of Validated Sepsis Screening Tools in the Prehospital Setting: A Systematic Search and Narrative Review”
Oberschmidt, Rebecca (HUGEN), “Correlating clinical findings with genetic testing results in patients with concern for connective tissue disorders - a retrospective chart review”
Oranburg, Talia (HUGEN), “Establishing model systems to study mechanisms of cell specificity in Autosomal Dominant Leukodystrophy”
Ortiz, Kayla (BCHS), Trans and Nonbinary Voices: “Using Visual Voices to Examine Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Experiences Among Transgender and Nonbinary Survivors of IPV”
Ou, Yang (BIOST), “Estimation of Causal Treatment Effect for Clustered Observational Data with Unmeasured Confounding”
Parchuri, Ektha (EPIDEM), “Triage Status is a Predictor of Higher Emergency Department Utilization Among Traumatically Injured Patients with Sickle Cell Disease”
Periyapatna, Nivitha (IDM), “Program Development for Persons with Mental Illness for the Reduction of HIV and STIs”
Pokutnaya, Darya (EPIDEM), “Developing and validating a comprehensive implementation framework for reporting reproducible infectious disease computational modeling studies”
Porter, James (MULTI), “The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Emergency Department”
Preston, Shayla (BCHS), “Evaluating Rates and Interventions Related to Black Maternal Mortality in Pennsylvania”
Printz, Olivia (EPIDEM), “Patterns of Drug Poisoning and Adverse Cardiovascular Disease Event Mortality in Pennsylvania”
Qiao, Yujia (EPIDEM), “Development and Application of Novel Accelerometry-based Index of Performance Fatigability in Older Adults”
Ramani, Aparna (HPM), “Association between Medicaid/WIC enrollment and racial equity in pregnancy outcomes before and after Medicaid expansion in Pennsylvania”
Raslevich, Amy (HPM), “The Role of Race, Place, and Social Determinants of Health in Disparate Utilization of Pediatric Preventive Care Services in a Medicaid Population”
Ravi, Samhita (IDM), “Time of Infection Affects Outcomes in Patients with Alcoholic Hepatitis”
Ravi, Subeksha (IDM), “Assessing T-cell cross-reactivity to SARS-CoV-2 variants”
Ressler, Deidra (EPIDEM), “Genetic Epidemiology of Ankle Brachial Index and Peripheral Artery Disease in the Long Life Family Study”
Roach, David (EPIDEM), “The Acceptance of Free-Floating Biomarker Concentration as a Validated Measurement of Sleep Deprivation Related Endothelial Function in Shift Workers: A Narrative Literature Review”
Robasky, Sara (HPM), “Applying Lean Principles to Long-Term Care Settings”
Robb, Rachel (MULTI), “Optimization of Automated Dispensing Cabinets at a Large Academic Medical Center”
Roostaeian, Nastaran (BCHS), “Landscape Scan of Services for Expectant and New Mothers with Substance/opioid Use Disorder in Allegheny County”
Rowe, Naydia (BCHS), “Food Deserts and Faulty Foundations: How Urban Food Deserts Impact Childhood Development and Education”
Ruggiero, Leah (HPM),
Runa, Samantha (HUGEN), “Diagnostic rates of Rapid Exome Sequencing in Critical Settings”
Ruzicka, Anna (HPM), “Congressional Districting in the United States: The Implications of Gerrymandering on Health Outcomes”
Saldivar, Marcy (BCHS), “Youth Violence Prevention in Aliquippa, PA”
Sanchez, Alexander (HPM), “Algorithms and Race in the Pursuit of Equitable Health Care Quality Policy”
Savariau, Laura (HUGEN), “E-Cadherin Loss and Other Drivers of Invasive Lobular Breast Carcinoma”
Scaief, Destiny (HPM), “Improving the Patient Experience Through Hospital Operations at UPMC Shadyside”
Scales, Laura (HPM), “The Cost of Agency Nursing: A Conceptual Analysis and Potential Path Forward”
Schafer, Mathea (IDM), “Observation of Neurosurgical Operating Room Door Traffic to Establish Baseline for Intraoperative Prevention of Surgical Site Infections”
Schenk, Kelly (IDM), “Co-infection of Tick-borne Pathogens in Ixodes scapularis Ticks in Southwest Pennsylvania”
Schiff, Mary (EPIDEM), “Exposure to Changing Neighborhood Conditions and Cardiovascular Health Across the Menopausal Transition”
Schmidt, Alexandra (HUGEN), “Investigating the Role of Sirt2 in Hepatic Metabolism with Application to Hepatocellular Carcinoma”
Schwarz, Madeline (IDM), “Lrp1 is an essential host factor for Rift Valley fever virus and other bunyaviruses”
Scott, Sarah (BCHS), “Economic Abuse of Women Globally: Experiences, Health Impacts, and Interventions: A Scoping Review”
Senthilkumar, Shreyaa (IDM), “Investigating the role of Nef in HIV infection-induced dysregulation of innate immune cell function”
Shackleford, Marcus (IDM), “The function of C-type lectins in chikungunya virus attachment and binding”
Shepherd, Sarah Helen (EPIDEM), “A Literature Review of Gestational Weight Restriction Among Individuals with Obesity and its Association with Neonatal Outcomes”
Shetty, Impana (HUGEN), “The Perspectives of Applicants on the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives and Admissions Processes of Genetic Counseling Training Programs”
Shi, Hui (EPIDEM), “24-hour movement behaviors and cognitive performance in older adults: a compositional and isotemporal reallocation analysis”
Sierra, Emily (BCHS), “Using PhotoVoice to explore environmental sustainability among Latinos in an emerging community”
Singh, Amrit (EPIDEM), “Improving Health Outcomes for Afghan Refugees with Tuberculosis in Allegheny County”
Sinha, Neha (IDM), “Retrospective analysis of Demographic incidences and risk factors for hospital acquired Clostridioides difficile infection”
Smith, Jordan (HPM), “The Impact of Racial and Socioeconomic Factors in Relation to Access to Abortion Care in a Post-Dobbs United States: A Narrative Review”
Spadafora, Mia-Ann (HPM), “Improving Clinic Throughput in a Pediatric Outpatient Setting”
Spangler, Julie (MULTI), “The Impact of Intravenous Push Lacosamide on Efficiency in Provision of Patient Care”
Spor, Lauren (HUGEN), “Cancer Risks for Carriers of Germline Pathogenic Variants in Xeroderma Pigmentosum Genes”
Stancil, Jordan (EOH), “Environmental Injustice and Lead Contamination: Exploring Outcomes in Allegheny County, PA”
Strauss, Joshua (EPIDEM), “Telomere Length and Clonal Chromosomal Aberrations in Peripheral Blood Samples of Patients with Severe Aplastic Anemia”
Strickland, Skylar (HPM),
Stumpo, Sara (IDM), “Increasing Hand Hygiene Compliance Through Priming Interventions”
Stynchula, Gracie (HUGEN), “Gene-Disease Clinical Validity for Whole Genome Sequencing Standard Operating Procedure for Patients with Treatment Refractory Depression”
Su, Zizhou (BCHS), “Measuring the accessibility of the home-delivered food program”
Swanson, Drew (EOH),
Swann, Frank (HUGEN), “Attitudes and Perceptions of Clinical Genetic Testing Among Pacific Islanders Living in the United States and US-Affiliated Pacific Islands (USAPI)”
Swart, Elizabeth (EPIDEM), “Early-life Lead Exposure and Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Children: An Umbrella Review of Systematic Reviews”
Tallapaneni, Pooja (EPIDEM), “Prehabilitation and Perioperative Optimization of Cardiac Surgical Patients: A Retrospective Chart Review”
Talukdar, Priyanka (IDM), “Type III interferons are expressed in tuberculosis granulomas and can enhance anti-mycobacterial activity of macrophages”
Tan, Xiaoqing (BIOST), “Causal Inference under Data Restrictions”
Tedesco, Nicholas (BIOST), “Facilities Accepting Oil and Gas Waste and Birthweight: An Exploratory Bayesian Analysis”
Tom, Aiyana-Mei (IDM), “Improving the 3D-CNS Brain Organoid Model to study Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) Neuropathogenesis: Inclusion of the Blood-Brain Barrier”
Totoni, Samantha (EOH), “Game meat and lead-based ammunition: aiming for progress in public health”
Trate, Drew (HPM), “Improving Patient Access to Outpatient Cardiology Services: Three Approaches”
Trivedi, Ami (MULTI), “Supportive fathers can promote children’s oral health”
Vincze, Sarah (HUGEN), “Describing the Clinical and Public Health Utility of a Novel Immuno-PET Imaging Agent, 89 Zr-DFO-CD69 Ab”
Walters, Sara (IDM), “Astrovirus and Sapovirus in Children with Acute Gastroenteritis”
Wang, Xinjun (BIOST), “Statistical Learning and Analysis of Single-cell Multi-omics data”
Ward, Natalie (EPIDEM), “Buprenorphine Access and Utilization for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder in Pennsylvania”
Wasilko, Rachel (BCHS), “The Health Impact of Shale Gas Development on Birthing People and Their Infants: A Critical Literature Synthesis”
Watts, Alex (BIOST), “Assessing the Effect of Weather on Bike Share Usage in Philadelphia”
Weaver, Zoe (IDM), “Investigating macro- and microparasite coinfection dynamics in white-footed mice (Peromyscus leucopus)”
Wehr, Jamie (HUGEN), “Genome-wide Association Study of Type 2 Diabetes in Samoans”
Weiss, Colleen (EOH), “Retrospective on Structure Activity Relationships with a Focus on Tamoxifen in the Treatment of Breast Cancer”
Wenger, Lea (HPM), “The Lifecycle of an Insurance Product”
Wilhelm, Breanna (HPM), “Creating a Positive Employee and Patient Experience Amid Staffing Crisis
Wilson, Chloe (EPIDEM), “A Case Study on the Pittsburgh Fatigability Scale: Translations and Cross-Cultural Adaptations”.
Witten, Joshua (HUGEN), “Comparison of Genotype Imputation on Chromosome 5 in a Population Isolate Using Haplotypes Phased with and without TOPMed Genotypes”
Wittner, Victoria (HUGEN) “ Pennsylvania Cancer Coalition’s Genetics/Genomics Toolkit Assessment Survey”
Xu, Zhongying (BIOST), “Novel Adaptive Trial Designs for Studies with a Composite Endpoint of Morbidity and Mortality”
Xun, Xiaoshuang (EPIDEM), Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy and Infant Development: infant size adjustment, evaluating phthalate mixtures, and exposure patterns
Yin, RuoFei (BIOST), “Artifact of detecting biomarkers associated with sequencing depth in RNA-seq”
Yoder, Courtney (BCHS), “Harm Reduction Approaches to Opioid Use During Pregnancy in the United States: A Scoping Review”
Young, Ernest (IDM), “Seasonal Ixodes Scapularis Phenology in Southwest Pennsylvania”
Zhu, Xinran (EOH), “Women's Occupational Health and Menstruation: The impact of dysmenorrhea on women in the workplace”
Zhu, Yufeng (BIOST), “Effect of Social Media on E-cigarette use among Youth during the COVID-19 Pandemic in 2021”
Zik, Cary (BCHS), “Prevalence of Comorbidities in Middle-Ages and Older Adults Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder”
Zong, Wei (BIOST), “Statistical Modeling for High-Dimensional Omics Studies for Congruence, Heterogeneity and Clustering”.
Zou, Jian (BIOST), “Clustering, Biomarker and Cancer Model Selection Using Omics Data”
Zou, Tianyu (HUGEN), “Investigating the Genetics of Dental Caries Incidence, Development Over Time, and Variability”
Health Care Administration
- Specialized Databases
- News & Magazines
- Background Information
- General Business Research
- Websites & Statistics
- Learn the Library Business
- Legal & Ethical Resources
- Health Outcomes Research
- Organizing Research & Citations This link opens in a new window
Content: National University & NCU student dissertations and literature reviews.
Purpose: Use for foundational research, to locate test instruments and data, and more.
Special Features: Search by advisor (chair), degree, degree level, or department. Includes a read-aloud feature.
Content: Global student dissertations and literature reviews.
Special Features: Search by advisor (chair), degree, degree level, or department. Includes a read-aloud feature
The ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database (PQDT) is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses. It is the database of record for graduate research, with over 2.3 million dissertations and theses included from around the world.
Learn how to find dissertations in the Library. See the FAQ: How can I find completed dissertations in the Library?
- Exploring Antecedents of Consumer-Based Corporate Reputation in a Healthcare Context This exploratory, qualitative, single case study examined the formation of consumer-based hospital reputation through the lens of attitude theory; one theory of corporate reputation is that reputation can be thought of as an attitude. Author: Neal E. Stockmyer, Northcentral University.
- Exploring Hospital Community Benefit And Population Health In South Carolina this research investigated the relationship between community benefit and health outcomes, such as rates of diabetes, stroke, heart disease and myocardial infarction and provided a broader picture of how hospitals are meeting community needs and improving the health of the population they serve. Author Kelly M. Perritt, Capella University.
- The Impact of a Process Improvement Program on Healthcare Staff: A Qualitative Case Study This qualitative, single site case study examined medical staff perceptions with the VA-TAMMCS framework to understand how these competencies affected their daily operations, behaviors, practices, and build collegiality with other medical departments. Author: James J. Hummel, Jr., Northcentral University.
- Lean Management and Six Sigma Potential on Customer Satisfaction in Health Insurance The purpose of this study was to investigate the impact of a LMASS strategy on customer satisfaction in the health insurance industry. Author: Matthew Eric Puhlman, Northcentral University.
- Mentoring Novice APRNs In Health Care Organizations In The Central United States The findings of this study research filled a gap in existing literature involving processes and procedures used by APRNs to mentor newly employed APRNs in health care organizations in the Central United States. Author Tawnya Louise Madl, University of Phoenix.
- The Relationship Between Perceived Leadership Style of CEO and Direct Care Workers' Job Satisfaction The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of direct care workers’ (DCW) perceptions of their CEOs’ transformational leadership style on employment satisfaction and retention. Author: Monica Y. McCall, Capella University.
- Relationships Among Administrative Computerization, Hospital Size, and Administrative Expenses This correlational study of 3,088 Medicare-certified, short-term, acute-care hospitals in the United States was based on a general systems theory framework; it sought to examine the relationships among the independent variables of hospital size and administrative computerization and the dependent variable of administrative expenses. Author: Pamela J. Gallagher, Walden University.
- The Role Of Continuing Medical Education In Health Care Quality Improvement This dissertation explored how the Continuing Medical Education(CME) program at Meridian Health, a five-hospital system consisting of a large teaching hospital and four community-based hospitals, evolved to establish a link between the hospitals’ quality improvement and safety issues and the Meridian Health CME program. Author: Patricia Jean Primavera, Drew University.
- << Previous: General Business Research
- Next: Videos >>
- Last Updated: Oct 31, 2023 1:32 PM
- URL: https://resources.nu.edu/healthcare
An official website of the United States government
Here’s how you know
Official websites use .gov A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.
Secure .gov websites use HTTPS A lock ( A locked padlock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
Global Health Research Topics
Subscribe to Fogarty's Global Health Matters newsletter , and weekly funding news for global health researchers .
The Fogarty International Center and its NIH partners invest in research on a variety of topics vital to global health. For each of these global health research topics, find an in-depth collection of news, resources and funding from Fogarty, the NIH, other U.S. government agencies, nongovernmental organizations and others.
- Chronic noncommunicable diseases (NCDs)
- Climate change
- Deafness and other communication disorders
- Eye disease, vision health and blindness
- Global health security
- Household air pollution
- Implementation science
- Infectious diseases
- Ebola virus disease
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Maternal and child health
- Mentoring and mentorship training
- Mobile health (mHealth)
- Neurological and mental disorders and diseases
- Oral and dental health
- Trauma and injury
- Tobacco control
- Women’s leadership in global health research
Health Topic Information
- NIH Health Topics
- MedlinePlus Health Topics
- Diseases and Conditions from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Updated January 2021
- How It Works
226 Hot Public Health Thesis Topics For Top Grades
Are you stuck trying to get the best current public health research topics for thesis and writing it? If yes, know you are not alone. A lot of students find the tasks challenging, but we are here to help. Keep reading our informative guide that demonstrates how to prepare an engaging public health paper. We will also highlight hot 226 health policy topics for paper and other public health ideas for dissertation that you can use for top grades. Why settle for less when we can help you select the best college or university papers?
What Is Public Health?
Before looking at the top public health statistics undergraduate thesis topics or other public health research ideas, let’s start with the definition. So, what is public health?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), public health is “the art and science of preventing diseases, helping to prolong life and promote health using organized efforts. Good examples of public health efforts include preventing outbreaks, educating the public on health choices, promoting fitness, preparing for emergencies, and avoiding the spread of infectious diseases. Public health
How To Write A Great Public Health Dissertation
If you are a graduate or masters student, one of the most comprehensive documents that you need to prepare is the dissertation. It is an expansive paper and comes at the end of your course. Remember that you need to ensure it is prepared well because a team of professors will ultimately evaluate it. So, here are the main steps that you need to follow to prepare a high quality dissertation:
Identify the topic of study Comprehensively research the topic and identify the main points to support it Develop the thesis statement for the dissertation (this thesis will ultimately be tested after gathering your data) Develop an outline for the dissertation. This guide should tell you what to write at what specific instance. Here is a sample outline: Topic of the study Introduction. Start with the thesis statement, followed by the objectives of the study. Then, the rest of the introduction should be used to set the background for the study. Literature review: Review relevant resources about the topic. Methodology: Explain the methodology that was used during the study. Is Results and analysis: Provide the results gathered during the study. Discussion and conclusion: Here, you should discuss the study results and demonstrate whether they approve or disapprove the thesis statement. If you found any gaps in the previous studies, highlight them too and call for further studies. Bibliography: This is a list of all the resources you used to prepare the paper. Write the first draft following the outline we have just listed above. Write the final copy by refining the first draft, proofreading, and editing it.
Awesome Public Health Thesis Topics
Here are the leading thesis topics in public health for top grades. You can use them as they are or tweak a little to suit your preference.
Public Health Thesis Topics In Mental Issues
- What is the role of public health in addressing mental issues in society?
- Seasonal affective disorder: A review of the disorder’s prevalence rates.
- Society should always listen to the needs of mentally ill persons.
- Eating disorders in adults: A review of the treatment strategies used for adults in the UK.
- What is the relation between climate change and emerging public health issues?
- Comparing depression prevalence rates in the UK to those of the US.
- What are the main causes of anxiety disorders in society?
- A review of the connection between HIV/AIDS and mental health issues in society.
- Running a public health facility: What is the most important equipment?
- Emerging public health issues in developing countries.
- Analyzing the psychological problems of breast cancer.
- What strategies should people use to prevent their mental health from social media dangers?
- A review of the public health benefits associated with active lifestyles.
- Stress: Why is it a major risk factor for mental health in many communities?
- What are the most common mental health issues in society today?
- Comparing the rates of depression and stress in China and the UK.
- Addressing anxiety-related disorders: Is cognitive-behavior therapy the best treatment method?
- A review of the economic burden of living with a person suffering from anxiety disorders.
- How does depression impact the quality of life?
- Comparing training of public health officers in the US to India.
Unique Research Topics In Public Health
- Surrogacy: A review of associated ethical issues.
- Prevalence of medical errors in hospitals: A review of the policies used to prevent the problem in the United States.
- Blood transfusion: What are the side effects?
- A review of doctors’ roles in promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Maintaining healthy body weight: Comparing the effectiveness of the recommended methods.
- A review of organ donation trends in Europe and Asia.
- Analyzing the ethical factors around cloning: When should it be allowed?
- The ethics of human experimentation.
- Comparing the rates of heart attacks in women to men in the United States.
- What are the main causes of heart attacks? Can it be prevented?
- Progress in diabetes studies and treatment: Is it possible to get a cure in the future?
- Biological weapons and their impacts on society: A review of the Leukemia rates in Japan.
- Pre-diabetes in children: What are the main symptoms, and how can it be addressed?
Public Health Paper Topics On COVID-19
- How will COVID-19 change life?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of self-isolation?
- Life lessons that you learned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What challenges has your community faced during COVID-19 pandemic?
- School life during COVID-19 pandemic.
- A review of mass media operations during pandemic.
- What projects did you undertake during the pandemic?
- A review of projects that your community undertook during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A closer look at the backlash against Asians in Europe at the start COVID-19 pandemic period.
- Preparing for the next pandemic: What lessons did the world learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- The best strategies for staying healthy during a pandemic.
- Is there anything that we could have done to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Comparing the effectiveness of Europe and American healthcare preparedness for tackling disasters.
- A review of mental health status in a community of your choice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A review of COVID-19 emergence theories: Which one do you think is more credible?
- Comparing the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic to Ebola.
- Vaccines development for viral infections: What made the development of the COVID-19 vaccine possible so fast, whereas that of HIV/AIDS has taken so long?
- A review of the vaccine development process.
- Time for review: How effectively do you think your government responded to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Rethinking public health on a global scale: Demonstrating why effective healthcare is only possible when looked at globally.
Interesting Public Health Research Topic Ideas
- What is the importance of learning public health in school?
- Identify and review a common public health issue in your community.
- The history of human health: Comparing what was considered healthy in ancient times to what is referred to as healthy today.
- Going vegan: How can it impact your health?
- Excessive weight: Is it the new threat to human civilization?
- Is bodybuilding healthy?
- Body positive: Is it a new health standard or ignorance of body issues?
- Things to consider when selecting healthy food to eat.
- Why psychological health should be part of every community in society.
- The health of newborns: What is the difference between their healthcare and that of adults?
- Emerging trends in the healthcare industry: How can the latest trends benefit society?
- Comparing depression and anxiety in two countries of your choice.
- Physical wellness must include healthy behavioral patterns and nutrition.
- A sense of belonging is paramount to personal and community health.
- What is the relationship between spirituality and public health?
- A review of stigmatization of mental health issues in a community of your choice.
- Is it possible to prevent depression?
- At what point should children start learning sex-related education?
- Comparing the two main public health issues in two cities: London and New York.
- What is the relationship between poverty and public health?
Hot Researchable Topics In Public Health
- The resurgence of measles in society: The best guidance for clinicians.
- Tackling the growing national drug problem.
- Bioterrorism preparedness for global disasters.
- A review of recent vitamin D recommendations for older adults.
- Strategies for maintaining maternal mortality at low levels across the globe.
- Efforts by Asian governments to reduce infections from using unsafe water.
- Over-the-counter drug abuse in Europe: Compare two countries of your choice.
- Health care providers’ roles in preventing bullying in society.
- Knowledge management in the UK healthcare organizations.
- The health benefits of good healthcare waste management.
- Characteristics of dental wastes in hospitals.
- Comparing the most prevalent public health issues in developed and developing nations.
- Latest trends in financing public health.
- The relevance of clinical epidemiology in public health.
- Evidence based public health.
- Epidemiological burden of HIV/AIDS in developing countries.
- Addressing cervical cancer in developing countries: Is it possible to eliminate it completely?
- Ethics in public health clinical research.
- Comparing the strategies used in teaching and motivating public health professionals in developing and developed countries.
Research Topics In Public Health For Masters
- Advertising and impacts on food choices in the community.
- The use of stem cell technologies for cancer treatment: What are the latest trends?
- Bio-printing: Is it the future of organ transplants?
- Nutrition education: How does it promote healthy diets?
- Exercising: What role does it play in promoting strength and balance in the elderly?
- Weight loss surgery: What are the key advantages and disadvantages?
- Heart disease is a major public health issue in society.
- Alternative strategies for treating depression in society: Are they effective?
- Healthcare leadership and its importance in public health.
- Legal aspects of public health care in the society.
- Mental disabilities in patients: A review of the emerging trends in the UK.
- How does the United States promote the development of public health?
- Inequalities in medicine: What impact does it have in public health?
- The most controversial issues in public health in the UK.
- What are the most preferred storage systems for medical supplies in the UK public health facilities?
- Reimagining the public health systems on the globe: Where do you see the UK health system in the next 20 years?
Top Thesis Topics In Dental Public Health
- Common oral health issues in Ireland.
- A review of common problems of endodontically treated teeth.
- The role of good leadership skills in dental education.
- Child management techniques between male and female practitioners.
- What role does ergonomics play in dentistry?
- Dental material and bio-engineering: What are the latest trends?
- A review of the relationship between diabetes and oral health in the society.
- The role of electronic health care record systems used in public health.
- Comparing dental health issues in the developing and developed countries.
- A review of public awareness of dental health issues in a community of choice.
- How can you ensure that all the food you buy is safe and healthy?
- What strategies are used by your local health community to promote dental awareness?
- Dental health management in California: What do you think should be done differently?
- Are you satisfied with the strategies used to address dental issues?
Hot Thesis Topics Public Health
- Mandatory overtime work for medical staff: How does it impact their commitment to their job?
- Nursing shortage and its impact in public health.
- Strategies for improving public health in the EU.
- Mental health issues among asylum seekers in the United States.
- Common mental issues among veterans returning from war: A case study of the United States.
- What functions does management play in healthcare settings when handling key public health issues?
- How poor relationships between nurses and doctors can impact public health services delivery.
- Third-party players in public health and their roles.
- Financial reporting standards in public health facilities.
- What is the correlation between revenue collection in society and the quality of patient services?
- Reviewing the coordination of public health officials during disasters.
- The importance of staff training on quality of health services.
- Comparing the differences between alternative medicine and conventional medicine in addressing public health issues in society.
- Obesity: What are the main causes in child-going age?
- A review of health consequences of caffeine.
- Medical marijuana: What are the main pros and cons?
- A review of the US Farm Bill Amendments that legalized use of cannabis in the US.
- Doing sports: Is it always healthy?
- Low-fat or low-carb diet: Which one is better in addressing overweight and diabetes issues?
- Preventing communicable diseases: Evaluating the prevention strategies used in Asia.
- What is the estimated cost of treating heart problems?
Controversial Public Health Dissertation Topics
- Smoking and impacts of current efforts to address cancer in the society.
- A review of the main causes of heart attacks in society today.
- Tobacco ads: Evaluating their impacts and the relationship to the current cancer trends in the society.
- Sleep disorders: Explain why they should be considered a public health issue.
- Staffing shortage and the impacts in fighting COVID-19 pandemic in Asia.
- Analyzing risk management of treating different diseases in the community.
- COVID-19 pandemic in numbers: Comparing the infection rates in the developed and developing countries.
- Reviewing strategies used in the US public health system to achieve equity: How effective are they?
- Analyzing the main challenges in the UK medical care system.
- Rising cases of suicides in the society: What are the main causes?
- A comprehensive review of strategies used to prevent suicides in the 21st century in the US.
- Use of vaccines to prevent diseases: Do adults still need the vaccines?
- Heat-related deaths: What strategies should be adopted?
- Chronic-diseases prevention: Comparing the strategies used in developing and developed countries.
- Are we becoming too dependent on antibiotics in fighting diseases?
- Opioid crisis: Are the doctors to blame for it?
- Use of blockchain in growing accuracy of clinical trials in medicine.
- What dangers are posed by nuclear wastes in society?
- Assessing US industrial facilities compliance rates to cut down emissions.
- Using clean energy as a strategy of improving public health: What are the expectations?
- What is the healthiest country?
- Evaluating the correlation between gaming and deviant behavior among children in society.
- COVID-19 could have been prevented if WHO was more vigilant?
Public Health Research Questions
- Is the high cost of medical healthcare in the United States justified?
- What is the correlation between poverty and poor health in society?
- Should health care for homeless people be free?
- Unconventional medicine: Should it be part of the UK healthcare system?
- Should doctors be responsible for medical errors?
- Should medical officers or health facilities be allowed to promote selective medical products?
- Should all healthcare facilities in the UK be required to have translators for non-English speaking clients?
- Mental health issues associated with domestic violence: A case study of France.
- Is it a good idea to legalize euthanasia?
- What are the benefits of using surgical masks in public?
- What are the most important lessons from the different waves of the COVID-19 pandemic reported on the globe?
- Who is more responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Ebola or COVID-19 pandemic: Which is worse?
- What are the main causes of epidemics on the globe?
- Public health planning: What are the most important things to think about?
- Should governments pay the cost of rehabilitating drug addicts in society?
- Teaching children healthy lifestyles: What are the best strategies?
- What problems do people with autism face in society?
- What are the leading causes of child mortality in your community?
- Gun violence in the United States: Should it be considered a public health issue?
- What illnesses are considered foodborne?
Easy Topics In Public Health
- All workplaces should support breastfeeding.
- What are the best strategies to reduce pollution in society?
- Public health benefits of recycling waste in society.
- Reviewing the causes of poor water quality in the developing world.
- Comparing water quality standards policies in the UK and US.
- Health impacts of the rapid depletion of o-zone depletion.
- Better planning of infrastructural development is important for healthier societies: Discuss.
- The US is better prepared to handle pandemics that might arise after the COVID-19 pandemic. Discuss.
- A review of common diseases spread by vectors.
- A review of key policies installed to protect employee health.
- Legal age for consuming energy drinks should be set by the government to address the problem of diabetes.
- Smoking: Should it be banned in public?
- What are the best strategies for raising awareness in public?
- Can reducing the workload of employees in manufacturing facilities improve their health?
- Sunbathing should be restricted to prevent the risk of cancer: Discuss.
- Should abortion be banned in society?
- School-related stress: How can it be prevented?
- Should birth control be made available and free for all teenagers?
- What should be categorized as a bad health habit?
- Compare and contrast two common treatment methods for treating behavioral disorders.
- Internet addiction: What are the main dangers of internet addiction?
Other Public Health Topics For Research
- How to stay healthy and safe during a pandemic.
- Using a bicycle instead of driving is healthier.
- Common mental disorders in India.
- What is the biggest health issue among young people?
- The impact of exercising in teenagers.
- Why do teenagers experiment with drugs?
- What impact does dispositional violence have on mental disorders?
- Is telemedicine helpful in promoting better healthcare?
- Unproven alternative medicine: What are the associated risks?
- What alternatives do we have for antibiotics?
- What is the difference between private and public healthcare?
- A review of the main health issues associated with puberty.
- What is the most dangerous disease of the 21st century?
- Why are some people still afraid of vaccines?
- Experimental treatment: Why do people agree to undergo it?
- How can we improve the health of people living with chronic illnesses?
- The best strategies to make people aware of the basics of healthcare.
- A review of the growing awareness about reproductive health in the society.
Seek Thesis Help from Experts
As we indicated earlier, writing a dissertation or other advanced papers is never easy. However, you should not give up or get content with poor quality work. If you do, defending the paper in front of a team of professors will be challenging. The best way out is to pay master thesis help . We work with the best writers who are always ready to help you craft A-rated papers. They are educated in top schools and have a lot of experience in preparing both undergraduate papers and masters thesis. When you buy medical thesis , we also offer editing and proofreading services to guarantee students of highly refined work. Our services are also affordable and we also use secure communication to guarantee every student high confidentiality. When your teacher issues the assignment prompt, whether for a research paper or dissertation, let our professionals help you to get the best grades.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * Error message
Name * Error message
Email * Error message
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
213 Best Health Research Topics For Thesis Writing
Are you stuck with your university health assignment because getting a good topic is challenging? We know it can be tough, but there is no need to worry because we are here to help. In this post, we have compiled a comprehensive list of some of the best health research paper topics for top grades. So, whether you are looking for top-rated nursing topics , public health topics, or mental health argumentative essay topics, check them out to identify the best option for your work.
Interesting Health Topics to Research
If you want to enjoy doing your assignments in health, it is advisable to always go with interesting topics. So, here are some of the best health topics for research paper for you assignment.
- The history of health: Comparing what was considered healthy in ancient times? How does it compare? What is considered healthy today?
- Does the media in the 21 st century encourage child abuse?
- Beauty standards in the society: How do they impact people’s health?
- When is body building considered healthy?
- Can bullying in school impact a student’s achievements especially in the early years of development?
- Comparing healthy lifestyles of the 20 th century and 21 st
- What ancient health practices are still important today?
- How do speech disorders affect the development of a child?
- What is the difference between mental disorders and mood disorders?
- COVID-19 vaccination: What is driving the fear in people about it?
- A closer look at the most dangerous diseases in the 21 st
- Plastic surgery for beauty: Is it healthy? Should be it be encouraged?
- What role do therapists play in the treatment of the mental disorder?
- Sleep deprivation: A closer look at its implications on memory.
- What are the effectiveness of programs used to manage stress in cancer patients?
- A closer look at alternative medication: Does it work?
- Inmate rehabilitation programs in the US: Are they effective?
- What are the main causes of cancer in the US?
- How long can a human being live when provided with the best care?
- Cannabis legalization in the US: Analyzing the Farm Bill Amendments of 2018.
- The effectiveness of medical cannabis use in managing different conditions.
- Comparing the pros and cons of cannabis legalization in the US.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder among adults in the US: What are the main causes?
- Comparing the public and private health facilities in the UK.
- Using physical exercises in maintaining the right body posture.
- Seizures in Young Adolescents: What are the main causes?
- Analyzing the main side effects of Blood Transfusion
Easy Health Related Topics for Research Paper
The following easy health research topics will make you develop better attachment to your work, enjoy more, and rake impressive grades.
- Genetic engineering: Should the government pass legislation to allow it?
- A closer look at instances when medical research can pose threat to people.
- Should we replace doctors with computers?
- Medical research: Are we doing enough to motivate medical professionals?
- The impact of COVID-19 on the homeless in the US.
- Comparing the impact of COVID-19 in children and adults in the US.
- Comparing mortality rates of medical professionals in the US and China: What should have been done differently?
- Providing spiritual care: Does it make any logic?
- The most effective methods of addressing stress for nursing professionals.
- Psychological approaches to help people conform to healthy diets in their lives.
- Childhood obesity and parental negligence: Are they related?
- Does violent music have any implications on young children?
- Social media and relationships: Does it build or break relationships?
- Imagining the world without social media.
- Analyzing how social media has transformed psychological education in college.
- Analyzing the main types of depression.
- Autism in early stages: How can it be diagnosed and treated?
- Addressing depression in students: What role can the teacher play?
- Depression in the society: Is it impossible to solve?
- Analyzing the common signs that indicate a person is suffering from depression.
- A closer look at the advantages and disadvantages of being autistic.
- Evaluating the education programs used for treating autistic persons.
- What is the relationship between autism and environmental pressure?
- Financial instability can easily cause depression: Discuss.
Women’s Health Research Paper Topics
If you want to stand out with your papers on women health, here are some excellent healthcare research paper topics to consider for your work.
- The impact of using high-heel shoes on women heath.
- A closer look at the main rules for pregnant women with obesities.
- A closer look at the main causes of gestational weight gain.
- Analyzing the role of women in promoting better family health.
- Endometriosis: Is it related to genetics?
- Infertility in women: What are the main causes?
- Using advanced technologies to address the problem of infertility in the UK.
- Bonding with a baby before birth.
- The implications of new technology on teens’ health.
- Comparing teen pregnancy rates in New York to California.
- Comparing homebirth with hospital birth.
- Ethical Issues of Surrogate Pregnancy.
- What are the main symptoms of heart attack in women?
- Comparing the rates of PTSD in women and men in the state of New York.
- Is it possible to cure HIV/AIDS?
- Causes of miscarriage in pregnant women during the first trimester.
- Episiotomy: What are the pros and cons?
- Do pregnant women require special care: Justify.
- What are the main issues associated with puberty?
- Exploring the ethics of mandatory HIV testing for pregnant mothers.
- The impact of poverty on children and women.
- Comparing normal delivery to CS delivery.
- What are the five main challenges facing women after menopause?
Interesting Health Project Topics for Your Paper
Doing a project can be pretty tough, but you will find the paper very enjoyable to prepare by selecting the right topics. Here are some impressive health topics to write about.
- What are the causes of the growing surge in diabetes in the UK?
- What is the health risk of terminating pregnancy?
- Anorexia Nervosa: What is the effectiveness of the main treatment options?
- Comparing maternal practices and effectiveness in urban and rural areas.
- A closer look at contemporary neonatal practices.
- The use of pet therapy in kids with autism: Is it effective?
- Self-instruction kits: Are they Effective?
- Can a kid’s habits be used as a signal for autism?
- Health insurance: Should it be used to cover infertility technologies?
- Genetic diseases: What are the best strategies to solve them?
- Funding medical research: Should more money be directed to genetic engineering?
- Comparing the pros and cons of telemedicine.
- Ethics and legal aspects in pediatric care.
- A closer look at the psychological issues of breast cancer.
- Virtual reality application in medicine: What are the main benefits?
- Ethics of surrogacy: Should a woman carry another woman’s child?
- Informatics approach to developing sustainable health systems: A closer look at Canada.
- Evidence-based public health informatics: Exploring the pros and cons.
- Using animal tissues on human beings: Is it a good idea?
- What is the future of public health informatics?
- Antibiotics resistance in small kids: What are the main causes?
- Using GMO to fight hunger: Is it a good idea?
- Preventing teenage pregnancies: What are the best strategies?
- The main health challenges facing teenagers today.
- Human rights issues and their impact on public health.
- Healthy housing standards in the UK.
- Opioid Crisis: Are the doctors to blame?
- Are people too much dependent on antibiotics?
- Common mental disorders in the US.
- Comparing the rates of top three mental disorders in London and Manchester.
Mental Health Research Paper Topics
The following health related research topics can help you to dig deeper into mental issues and get top grades.
- Psychological relaxation: Why is it so important to a person’s health?
- What are the best treatment options for people with dementia?
- Alzheimer’s disease: What are the main causes and treatment remedies?
- What strategies can be used to reduce the problem of postpartum depression?
- Analyzing the main stages of coping with grief.
- Women empowerment as a method of reducing teenage pregnancies.
- Physical illness and depression: How are they connected?
- Phobias: How do they impact people’s personalities?
- Modern feminism and women health.
- Multiple personality disorders: What are the main causes?
- Hate crimes: What are their implications on the community?
- Terrorism: What are the implications on a child’s psychology?
- Teenage suicide: Analyzing the causes and solutions.
- Tolerance in the family and community: Demonstrating how it can help to improve mental health.
- Dreaming is a healthy exercise for your body: Discuss.
- Comparing literature on men and women dreams.
- How do dreams impact people’s decisions.
- Dreams and soul: How are they connected?
- How do adolescents’ dreams differ from those of adults?
- Transforming dreams into reality: Is it a good idea? Is it possible?
- What are the best strategies for handling pressure by team members in sports?
- A closer look at the main challenges faced by new team leaders in organizations.
- Offender treatment programs: Are they effective?
- Comparing teenage suicide rates of the 20 th and 21 st
- Law and psychology: Are they related?
- Psychology in the military: Why is it so important?
- Applied behavioral analysis: What is it?
- The implications of domestic abuse on children performance in school.
- Is it possible to control panic pain using psychology?
- What is the best strategy to treat agoraphobia?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders in children: What are the main causes?
- A closer look at the symptoms that show a child is suffering from ADHD.
- Analyzing the main causes of ADHD in adults.
- Comparing ADHD rates in the US and UK.
- Is it possible to treat ADHD?
Health and Fitness Topics
Health and fitness papers can be pretty interesting to work on. So, health related topics for research paper in the fitness field. Go ahead and pick the one you consider most interesting:
- Advantages of good behaviors in sports and competition.
- Coaches in sports play physical and psychological roles: Discuss.
- Drinking enough water: Demonstrate why it is so important.
- Proper ergonomics: Why is it so crucial in preventing muscle strain?
- Tai chi: Is it a good method of reducing stress and depression?
- At what point should one consider seeking the help of a sports trainer?
- The impact of Yoga in Physical fitness.
- What is the role of fitness in maintaining healthy weight?
- Regular exercises: How does it impact the nervous system?
- Tracking personal fitness levels: Why is it so important?
- Exploring the main principles of fitness training.
- Multi-stage fitness test: How does it work?
- What are the best strategies for optimizing cardiovascular fitness?
- Common diet mistakes that you should avoid for mental and physical health.
- Analyzing how human muscles adapt to different stress levels.
- Diet and physical fitness: How are they related?
- A closer look at the main activities that take place before and after a rigorous training session.
- Physical fitness: How does it impact the performance of an athlete?
- Fitness training: Can it be used to control diabetes and obesity?
- Physical fitness: How does it impact the cognitive development of a child?
- Analyzing the health benefits of taking whole-grain diets for preventing heart-related problems.
- What is the effectiveness of outdoor physical activities in preventing heart diseases?
- Physical activities and aggressive behavior in teenagers: Are they related?
- A closer look at movement patterns related with higher risks of injury.
- Alcohol consumption and its impacts on bone development.
Controversial Health Topics for Research Paper
Medical controversies that have happened in history provide you with an opportunity to explore them and even get answers to some of them. The following are some of the best medical controversies topics that you can consider for your paper.
- The cost of healthcare in the US: Is it justified?
- Health care for the homeless: Should the government provide free services for them?
- Should unconventional medicine be incorporated into the national healthcare system?
- Is there a link between people’s heath and poverty?
- Using animals for research: Exploring the pros and cons.
- Should the government provide healthcare for people who are uninsured?
- Promoting medical products of a specific company: Should doctors be allowed?
- Womb transplantation: Is it a good alternative for replacing surrogacy?
- Vaccinations: Should they be made mandatory?
- Should all doctors be mandated to report cases of organ trafficking?
- Marijuana legalization: Is it a good idea?
- The implications of TV shows on people’s diets.
- Should all TV shows promoting drinking and smoking be banned?
- Obesity problem: Should it be considered a personal or public issue?
- Exercising: Are there instances when it can worsen a person’s health?
- Placing elderly people in elderly centers: Should the elderly or their children make the big decision?
- Pill controls for teens: Is it a good idea?
- Should we limit the treatment of people with medical issues to facilities in their communities?
- Should we pass legislation to regulate the use of social media to prevent the negative impact on people’s health?
- Forest communities in the Amazon: Should the government be concerned about their health?
- Learning from disasters: What are the impacts of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings of 1945?
- The dangers of using atomic bombs to the public health: Should we ban the development of atomic bombs?
- Space medicine: Is it a worthy undertaking?
- Anticipating the next disaster: What should WHO do to make controlling of the next pandemic after COVID-19 easy?
- Understanding the process of preparing pandemic during pandemics: Strategies for making the process shorter and more effective.
Awesome Public Health Research Topic Suggestions
If you are studying public health, it is a great idea to pick good ideas to help you not only rake good topics, but also learn more about the subject. Here are some great public health topics for research paper to consider.
- Diabetes in children: What are the main causes?
- Comparing measles resurgence in the developing countries in the 20 th
- National drug problem: What are the main causes?
- Using social media to enhance public health.
- Bioterrorism: Comparing the US’s preparedness before and after the 9/11 attack.
- HIV/AIDS prevention: Is it the best way to address the pandemic.
- COVID-19 pandemic: Comparing the response of the developed and developing counties.
- Oil spills in the sea: Analyzing the possible health implications on public health.
- Smoking in teenagers: What risks does it pose to their adult lives?
- Maternal mortality rates in numbers: Comparing the rates in the US and a developing country of choice.
- Public health risks associated with lack of clean water and sanitation in developing counties.
- Analyzing the efforts of the UK administration to help prevent cognitive decline in adults.
- Comparing the cost of health care in the US and South America.
- Should all hospitals in the UK be required to have translators for non-English speakers?
- Parental care for children: Should doctors be legally allowed to provide medical care to minors irrespective of the parent’s wishes.
- Fast food chains and obesity: Should the State regulate the foods sold in these enterprises?
- Should teenagers be allowed to access birth control pills on demand?
- At what age should sex education be started in a student’s life?
- Evaluating the effectiveness of quarantine in preventing the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Using student nurses to help control health pandemics: Is it a good idea?
- Analyzing the effectiveness of global coordination in fighting COVID-19 pandemic?
- A closer look at WHO: How effectively did it handle COVID-19 outbreak?
- Is the world prepared for global health pandemic? A closer look at Ebola and COVID-19 pandemics.
- COVID-19 pandemic mystery: Exploring the different theories about the causes.
Seek Research Paper Writing Help
Once you have picked the best ideas for your work, be they on mental health, nursing, women health or health informatics research paper topics, it signals the start of your writing journey. At this point, you need good research and writing skills to craft a good paper. However, you should not give up on getting the best grade. The best idea is seeking expert research paper writing help.
Our online writing service is offered by research helpers who know how to write the best papers and guarantee you the best grades no matter the topic of choice. From definition to health argument topics, no task is too tough for our writers. Our services are also cheap and we can handle even the papers with tight deadlines. See – no need for stress at all!
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
70 Public Health Dissertation Topics
Developing a dissertation on healthcare is usually one of the final steps in your learning process before receiving a degree. This academic paper is extremely important because it is designed to help you come up with your own vision on a particular issue, show off your exceptional research, analytical, and writing skills. However, choosing dissertation topics in public health might often appear to be a long and tricky process. Below you will find the newest prompts on how to collect the most promising public health topics for research and compose an excellent dissertation within the shortest terms.
How to Select the Best Public Health Dissertation Topics
The process of writing a dissertation might take you weeks and months. Therefore, it is vital to know how to choose a dissertation topic to complete this type of academic assignment with a desirable result. Here are a few tips that will allow you to make the process of making the right choice smoother and faster.
Follow Your Interests
What can make your writing more effective? The truth is that you can compose your academic papers and develop brilliant writing if you are truly interested in the chosen field. Consequently, when searching for a winning public health research topic, always follow your interests. You might come through dozens of easy options you might have heard dozens of times. However, if you show zero interest in the chosen niche, your process of writing will likely be slowed down. The secret here is to grab an inspiring solution that will make you do the research, collect the arguments, and explore the niche with enthusiasm. In other words, becoming a passionate writer is one of the keys to success in developing high-quality dissertations.
Try to Be Unique
It is often difficult to find a truly original niche to write about. However, it is still possible to find gaps in different studies to develop your dissertation. It is not recommended to choose a topic everyone is also writing about. If you want to get extra points for your academic assignment, it is better to stick to new notions that will be interesting for the audience. By the way, if you fail to find this unique golden niche to write about, it might be great to compose a paper that describes some common concepts from an original angle.
Avoid Being Vague
Although a dissertation is an academic paper of an impressive volume, it shouldn’t cover ambiguous topics or concepts. It should be tightly written and precise writing that reflects particular ideas and research done in a chosen field. Furthermore, this paper should have a 100% clear structure and no blurred descriptions or unfitting examples. Thus, avoid grabbing a concept that is too broad. Remember that you will need to do an advanced analysis of the selected niche and come up with concise conclusions. There are many interesting health topics to write about, but it is necessary to pick only precise and comprehensive ones.
Do the Research Beforehand
When choosing a topic for your dissertation, always do research before you start developing a thesis. You can collect several solutions and choose the one that has more relevant sources you can use during writing. This simple trick will help you select an easier-to-write-about solution.
You might already have a couple of exciting topics you can write about. However, you shouldn’t be blind to the weak points of the chosen solution. The truth is that some of your favorite ideas might not be suitable to compose a paper of your academic level. Stay away from weak notions that will not be supported by numerous facts and trustworthy sources. Try to analyze your topic from different sides to get an unbiased vision of whether it suits your expectations.
If you feel lost in dozens of examples of research topics in public health, it is always a good idea to consult the mentor or professor. As a rule, these are people with amazing experience who can help you make the best possible choice. However, it is better to come up with several topics you will choose from during the consultation.
Don’t Hesitate to Switch to Another Topic
Sometimes it happens that you feel disappointed with the chosen topic after you’ve started writing. If you feel that your solution is too difficult or irrelevant, it is better to select another one until you go too far. It is absolutely normal to switch to another topic when writing a dissertation.
Hot Research Topics in Public Health for Masters
If you are looking for up-to-date and comprehensive topics to write about, this list is likely to suit all your needs. Grab one of the ideas below and compose a superior dissertation in no time.
- Dementia: how to help the patient’s relatives.
- Innovative preventing methods of mental diseases.
- How to stop racism and other forms of discrimination in the healthcare sector.
- Measures to prevent child obesity.
- Should schools have lessons related to public health?
- Poverty and access to quality healthcare.
- Depression: how to help children and teenagers suffering from this condition?
- Sexual abuse in the public health sector.
- The correlation between sleep disorders and mental illnesses.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder: newest ways of medical treatment.
- Legal issues in private healthcare institutions.
- Audit and finances in big hospitals.
- The role of insurance in healthcare.
- The correlation between diet and diabetes.
- How to manage drug addiction.
- The benefits and dangers of using opioids.
- The importance of regular full-body diagnostics.
- Most effective ways for managing pain.
- The genetic epidemiology of CRND.
- Cannabis treatment for children: risks and benefits.
- Newest technologies in healthcare.
- The future of TeleTrade healthcare.
- Can doctors have the right to consult patients online?
- Fitness applications and diet.
- The ways to treat deep venous thrombosis.
Most Interesting Dissertation Ideas for Easy Writing
When it comes to composing a dissertation, you might face the need to develop some pieces of the dissertation to meet urgent deadlines. If you don’t have enough free time to work on your academic paper, these topics might become true life-savers.
- Anxiety disorders: how to help young parents.
- Epidemiologic evidence in the toxic torts.
- Correlation between human genetics and epidemiology.
- Maternal health and kids’ behavioral patterns.
- Public health policies: an advanced comparison.
- Survival rates of children with different age groups.
- Socio-economic environment and public health.
- Most common mental issues of Africans and Europeans.
- The most important features and equipment for trauma-specialized clinics.
- Cancer prevention and early diagnostics.
- The dangers of too intense physical workouts for teenagers.
- How to improve the quality of life of patients with Alzheimer’s.
- Should governments pay more attention to the control of pesticides?
- The role of technology in healthcare.
- The most effective ways of sanitation COVID-19 hospitals.
- Should people without insurance have access to vaccination?
- Drug addiction among young people and communicable diseases.
- Should public places have any equipped smoking areas?
- Should smoking be banned in public places?
- How to stop AIDS spread among young people.
- Public health access issue in the United States.
Best Epidemiology Project Ideas
Epidemiology is currently one of the most disputable topics among hundreds of scientists all over the world. There are many project topics on epidemiology you can write about. However, it is better to select the most relevant options.
- Healthcare issues in rural areas.
- COVID-19 vaccination: pros and cons.
- Immune system and COVID-19: myths and facts.
- Should people have the flu vaccination in the era of the coronavirus crisis?
- Most common post-covid health issues.
- Vaccination and the children’s health.
- Role of humanitarian missions in undeveloped countries.
- The real dangers of vaccination.
- The possible impact of brain injuries on mental health.
- Mutation of viruses: myth vs. reality.
- The future of organ transplantation.
- Most common issues of molecular epidemiology.
- Should scientists use animals for testing medications?
- The real advantages and drawbacks of homeopathic medicine.
- Placebo effects: myths and facts.
- Most common reasons for genetic illnesses.
- Child healthcare during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Ebola epidemic: how to prevent it in the future?
- Coronavirus mutation: are there any risks for humanity?
- Preventing coronavirus: should there be a third vaccination?
- Pfizer vs. Moderna: Which vaccination is better for elderly people?
- Will vaccination stop the coronavirus spread in the developed countries?
- Ways to engage people to make a vaccine against coronavirus.
- Practice and knowledge in the treatment of chickenpox.
Most Effective Way to Write a Perfect Dissertation
Even the most experienced students often face difficulties when writing a dissertation. Some of them fail to pick a winning topic, while the others find collecting arguments and examples too challenging. If you are stuck with writing, there is still an excellent solution to solve all your writing issues. Our experienced dissertation writers can help you complete your academic assignment on public health within the shortest terms.
What are our benefits? First, we hire only skilled writers with a proven record in different niches, including healthcare, nursing, biology, and other fields. Second, we offer top-notch quality guarantees to all our customers. Third, we always deliver academic papers on time, so you can rely on our writing service. Fourth, receiving academic help on our website is safe and easy. Just try, and you will be amazed by the premium quality of the papers written by our experts.
New User? Start here.
100+ Public Health Dissertation Topics For Top Grades -2023
Table of Contents
Have you ever found yourself blankly staring at the laptop screen, wondering what public health dissertation topics to research? If yes, you probably know the struggle to brainstorm some interesting public health dissertation topic ideas.
The struggle is real for those who are only left with the professor’s instructions and expectations on the dissertation. They have no idea which public health dissertation topics would make a profound contribution to their study field.
Although most students reach out to professional dissertation writers for help with choosing a public health dissertation topic, many don’t have the luxury to avail themselves of such services. They have to find the right public health dissertation topic with suitable examples to craft a good dissertation.
Tips To Find Brilliant Public Health Dissertation Topics
The success of public health dissertations depends on topics, research work, self-analysis, and derivation. Your paper demands flawless writing, extensive research, and thorough knowledge of the methodologies, good planning and complete focus.
Composing a public health dissertation on any topic can get seriously overwhelming, especially when doing it for the first time. If you don’t take the business of finding public health dissertation topics and examples seriously, your paper is deemed to fail.
Only if you can demonstrate your understanding of the public health dissertation topic with peer-reviewed examples and evidence, your paper is worth the time and effort. That’s why keep in mind these tips while searching for public health dissertation topic ideas.
- Brainstorm public health dissertation topics that interest you. Choosing a tricky public health dissertation topic and examples will make it difficult for you to stay focused.
- Public health is an elaborate discipline. Pick a particular subfield and stick to the keywords while searching. It will help you explore more and save time.
- While working on your public health dissertation titles, make sure the topic isn’t too broad or narrow. Go for issues with good existing peer-reviewed literature and helps you create a solid hypothesis.
- No matter what public health dissertation topics you choose, make sure you gather data and resources from verified and credible websites, peer-reviewed papers, college database, and so on.
- Always shortlist two or three public health dissertation topics so you can consult with your mentor about the available resources and pick the best one before writing the proposal.
- Don’t delay your research until the very last day. Realise the significance of your public health dissertation and pick topics wisely. If you need help with finding a public health dissertation topic, inform your mentor at the earliest for proper guidance.
Finding top-notch public health dissertation topics can become less stressful if you consider these tips. Nonetheless, we’ve shortlisted some impressive public health dissertation topics suggested by subject matter experts to inspire you.
100+ Public Health Dissertation Topic Ideas For University Students
Public health dissertation topics.
- Evaluation of multiple programs to enhance children’s physical activity at home and school.
- Examine and compare different public health policies.
- Effect of recession on public health and socio-economic conditions.
- Disparities in infants survival rates with different congenital disabilities
- Identify and discuss the prenatal health disparities between American and African mothers.
- Critically analyse the prevention measures taken to deal with cancer patients in the early 2000s.
- Critical access hospital legislation and its impact on rural residents
- Identify the challenges employees face with changes in telecommuting
- How advanced technologies adversely affect public health?
- Discuss the necessary measures of tackling the adverse effects of tech advancement.
- Analyse the relationships between maternal anthropometric, behavioural factors, dietary conditions and health care systems on an infant’s weight.
- Behavioural changes in patients with hypertension and diabetes with the introduction of a healthy lifestyle.
- Identify the health-related changes in migrants in the US
- Poverty and its effect on public effect in India
- Investigating sexual abuse in a public health setting in Mexico
- Impacts of Opioid on health and ways to overcome the addiction
- Covid-19 vaccines and other preventive measures in the global healthcare system
Biostatistics Dissertation Topics
- Australian college campus smoke-free policies – A case study
- Psychological and clinical impact on inflammatory outcomes among African women
- Relationship between gestational infections and obesity with intellectual disability
- Identify the ways contagious diseases spread in developing countries
- What factors affect sexually transmitted infections?
- Discuss some clinical trials to combat severe illness
- Assess the impact of consumption of sugar on the future diagnosis of diabetes
- Effect of preterm delivery on the health condition of infants
- Maternal thyroid issues and their impact on the unborn child
- Elective deliveries in developing countries
- Examine the impact of uncontrolled diseases on stubborn patients
- Sunlight exposure and its role on skin cancer
- Lung cancer treatment and success rates differ between genders
- Investigate the chances of passing HIV onto an unborn child from the infected mother
- Assess the cause of sleep deprivation and mental illness among men
- What are the early indicators of congenital disabilities?
- The behavioural science of teenagers and health issues among adolescents
Epidemiology Dissertation Topics
- Optimal pregnancy outcomes and postnatal development
- Explore breast cancer treatment variations in accredited facilities
- Epidemiology in developing countries
- Explain environmental and geographic epidemiology
- Assess the racial variations in cancer mortality
- Strategies used for screening for colorectal cancer
- Medical diagnosis in epidemiology
- Epidemiology and human obesity – Identify the relation
- Epidemiology and mental disorders
- CRND and genetic epidemiology
- Identify the health challenges between a child and mother’s health
- Ebola pandemic and similarities with the Covid-19 pandemic
- How poor management impacts a patient’s treatment?
- Chaos theory and organisational change
- Assess the causes and new treatment of brain injuries
- Causes of rare genetic illness
- Ageing and its impact on mental and physical health
Gerontology Dissertation Topics
- Emotional bond of older adult men with their dogs
- Cognitive abilities in hearing loss in adults
- Age discrimination at different work sectors in the US
- Psychological issues among middle-aged men and women
- Older adults and adopting the latest technology
- Identify the differences in female and male ageing
- Middle-aged women and high career success
- Prospects of the Sandwich Generation
- Is the US legal system successful at protecting the elderly from abuse?
- An overview of elderly care in the Australian society
- Geriatric depression – causes and treatment methods
- Assessment of the connection between depression and health issues among the older generation
- The pitfall of the British Retirement System and consequences of it
- Early signs of ageing and how to prevent them
- Is there a possibility of eliminating ageing from genetics?
- Cardiorespiratory fitness among elderly with or without diabetes
- Role of damaged DNA in early ageing
Environmental Health Dissertation Topics
- Investigate the success of developing a zero-waste housing refuse policy
- Sanitation in hospitals – problems and solutions
- Solid waste management and health hazards
- Genes coding for antibiotic resistance in Enterococci species
- Air pollution and the mortality rate in Hong Kong
- The role of neighbourhood bio-diversity to reduce surface water flooding
- Broadleaf weed control in the UK
- Land use in Amazon – A case study
- A comparative study between air pollution in Western and Northern Australia
- A critical analysis of the German nuclear policy after the nuclear plant disaster in Japan.
- Effects of land reclamation on the environment
- Impact of physic-chemical parameters of water on the growth of Oreochromis Niloticus in Kenya
- Pesticide drift in the Midwest from 2010 to 2016
- Low-cost hydrogen sulfide monitor and its use in agriculture
- Evaluation of low-cost air quality monitors in agriculture
- Assessment of the level of noise in ICU
- The health of ill-legal migrants and refugees in Bangladesh
- Consequences of extended exposure to inhalable dust on dairy parlour workers
The Dissertation Help
Specialist dissertation services to help you achieve more!
Do you want dissertation topics?
Writer of The Month
Last dissertations passed with distinction
Order a premium dissertation proposal and score your desired grades.
Editing & Proofreading
Make your dissertation error-free.
Get your article published in an internationally renowned journal.
Clinical Research Dissertation Topics
- A case study on the financial challenges experienced by patients of chronic health conditions
- Identify the ways to improve the health conditions of vulnerable workers
- Causes of depression among teenagers and the effect of mental health awareness
- Implementation of e-Health and its benefits on public health
- Maternal and childhood vaccination and significant barriers
- A study on the management of patients with chronic health conditions at home.
- Tuberculosis patients and antimicrobial resistance patterns
- An investigation on clinical supervision on mental health patients in the UK
- A qualitative study of social learning theories and antisocial characteristics
- Antibiotics and acute respiratory diseases – a critical analysis
- Risk assessment among older adults in the occupational environments
- An economic evaluation of medical technology and its assessment in necessary surgeries
- Improvement in diabetic care through mobile devices
- Communication about the risks of breast cancer and ways to prevent it
- Evaluating the primary health care system in African countries
- Understanding the sociocultural determinants of obesity among African Americans
- Cancer survivors and the long term effects of the treatment
Need Help With Finding A Public Health Dissertation Topic?
Contact us right away.
Are you struggling to find interesting public health dissertation topics? Want professional dissertation help with drafting catchy public health dissertation titles? You are finally at the right place.
Our dissertation specialists can help you find public health dissertation topics and create the perfect dissertation. They are PhD qualified and have decades of relevant experience in their kitties.
We also guarantee:
- FREE access to a repository of public health dissertation topics
- Student-friendly deals
- Complete assistance from 5100+ PhD experts
- Attractive discount schemes
- 24×7 live student support
- 100% authentic work
- ON-TIME delivery
- Safe payment gateways
- Complete anonymity and confidentiality
Why wait? Contact the essayists at MyAssignmenthelp.com today for instant dissertation writing aid.
Hi, I am Cooper Robinson. I am a full-time academic writer with expertise in essay writing. Having completed my Master's degree, I worked as an English professor. For six long years, I had been reading hundreds of essays with repetitive content, zero creativity, and full of copied facts. Listing Now, I am on a mission to make all those dull essays sparkle, so that students do not miss out on top grades. I'veI've written a couple of guest posts on essay writing for prominent academic writing sites. Apart from English essay writing, I love coffee and sushi. When I am not making essay warriors out of students, I am probably off to some fishing or biking adventure.
Writing Get your essay and assignment written from scratch by PhD expert
Rewriting: Paraphrase or rewrite your friend's essay with similar meaning at reduced cost
Editing: Proofread your work by experts and improve grade at Lowest cost
Enter phone no. to receive critical updates and urgent messages !
Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
- Featured Post
- Popular Post
Get original papers written according to your instructions and save time for what matters most.
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Mental Health Dissertation Topics
Published by Carmen Troy at January 9th, 2023 , Revised On August 16, 2023
You probably found your way here looking for mental health topics for your final year research project. Look no further, we have drafted a list of issues, and their research aims to help you when you are brainstorming for dissertation or thesis topics on mental health in 2020.
PhD-qualified writers of our team have developed these topics, so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal or full dissertation service from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives, literature review , and the proposed research methodology to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to understand how to structure your dissertation .
Latest Mental Health Dissertation Topics for 2023
Review the step-by-step guide on how to write your dissertation here .
- Topic 1: Assessing the Influence of Parents’ Divorce or Separation on Adolescent Children regarding long-term psychological impact.
- Topic 2: Investigating the impact of Trauma and Health-related quality of life on a child’s Mental health and self-worth.
Topic 3: Assessing the effect of Psychological training on males suffering from Post-Surgery Anxiety in the UK.
- Topic 4: Investigating the Relationship between Mental Illness and Suicides- A case study of UK’s Young Adults.
Topic 5: Examining the behaviour of Mental Health Nurses taking care of Schizophrenia Patients in the UK.
Topic 1: an assessment of the influence of parents' divorce or separation on adolescent children in terms of long-term psychological impact..
Research Aim: This study aims to investigate the level of traumas experienced by the children of divorced or separated parents. The principal aim of this study is to explore the long-term psychological impacts of parents’ divorce on the life of children regardless of their gender and age in terms of mental wellbeing, academic performance, and self-worth.
Topic 2: An investigation of the impact of Trauma and Health-related quality of life on the Mental health and Self-worth of a child.
Research Aim: This study aims to assess the long-term impacts of the trauma children face in their early years of life on their overall mental health. Also, numerous studies have emphasized improving the quality of life for children who tend to experience multiple traumas and take them along in adulthood. Therefore, this study also proposed the impacts of traumatic childhood experiences on self-worth, mental health, and vitality of implementing firm intervention before the child reaches adulthood.
Research Aim: Postoperative problems may occur as a result of surgical stress. This study aims to examine different approaches to control post-surgical anxiety and improve patients’ lives in the short and long term, focusing on male patients in the UK. It will also give us an understanding of how psychological training and interventions affect anxiety in male patients and help them overcome this through a systematic review.
Topic 4: Investigating the Relationship between Mental illness and Suicides- A case study of UK's Young Adults.
Research Aim: This study aims to find the relationship between mental illness and suicides and risk factors in the UK. This study will specifically focus on young adults. It will examine different mental disorders and how they have led to suicide and will analyse further studies of people who had died by suicide and find evidence of the presence or absence of mental illness.
Research Aim: Negative behaviours and discrimination have been usually reported as a reason for the inconvenience in the treatment of mentally ill or schizophrenia patients, which negatively impacts the patient’s results. Health care professionals’ attitudes have been regarded as being more negative than the general public, which lowers the outlook for patients suffering from mental illness. This study will examine the behaviour of mental health nurses regarding schizophrenia patients in the UK and also focus on the characteristics associated with nurses’ attitudes.
COVID-19 Mental Health Research Topics
Topic1: impacts of the coronavirus on the mental health of various age groups.
Research Aim: This study will reveal the impacts of coronavirus on the mental health of various age groups
Topic 2: Mental health and psychological resilience during COVID-19
Research Aim: Social distancing has made people isolated and affected their mental health. This study will highlight various measures to overcome the stress and mental health of people during coronavirus.
Topic 3: The mental health of children and families during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will address the challenging situations faced by children and families during lockdown due to COVID-19. It will also discuss various ways to overcome the fear of disease and stay positive.
Topic 4: Mental wellbeing of patients during the Coronavirus pandemic
Research Aim: This study will focus on the measures taken by the hospital management, government, and families to ensure patients’ mental well-being, especially COVID-19 patients.
Best Mental Health Topics for Your Dissertation in the Year 2021
Topic 1: kids and their relatives with cancer: psychological challenges.
Research Aim: In cancer diagnoses and therapies, children often don’t know what happens. Many have psychosocial problems, including rage, terror, depression, disturbing their sleep, inexpiable guilt, and panic. Therefore, this study is designed to identify and treat the child and its family members’ psychological issues.
Topic 2: Hematopoietic device reaction in ophthalmology patient’s radiation therapy
Research Aim: This research is based on the analysis of hematopoietic devices’ reactions to ophthalmology’s radiation.
Topic 3: Psychological effects of cyberbullying Vs. physical bullying: A counter study
Research Aim: This research will focus on the effects of cyberbullying and physical bullying and their consequences on the victim’s mental health. The most significant part is the counter effects on our society’s environment and human behaviour, particularly youth.
Topic 4: Whether or not predictive processing is a theory of perceptual consciousness?
Research Aim: This research aims to identify: whether or not predictive processing is a theory of perceptual consciousness?
Topic 5: Importance of communication in a relationship
Research Aim: This research aims to address the importance of communication in relationships and the communication gap consequences.
Topic 6: Eating and personality disorders
Research Aim: This research aims to focus on eating and personality disorders
Topic 7: Analysis of teaching, assessment, and evaluation of students and learning differences
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse teaching methods, assessment, and evaluation systems of students and their learning differences
Topic 8: Social and psychological effects of virtual networks
Research Aim: This research aims to study the social and psychological effects of virtual networks
Topic 9: The role of media in provoking aggression
Research Aim: This research aims to address the role of media and in provoking aggression among people
Best Mental Health Topics for Your Dissertation in the Year 2020
Topic 1: what is the impact of social media platforms on the mental wellbeing of adults.
Research Aim: the current study aims to investigate the impact social media platforms tend to have on adults’ mental well-being with a particular focus on the United Kingdom. While many studies have been carried out to gauge the impact of social media platforms on teenagers’ mental well-being, little to no research has been performed to investigate how the health of adults might be affected by the same and how social media platforms like Facebook impact them.
Topic 2: The contemporary practical management approach to treating personality disorders
Research Aim: This research will discuss the contemporary practical management approach for treating personality disorders in mental health patients. In the previous days, much of the personality disorder treatments were based on medicines and drugs. Therefore, this research will address contemporary and practical ways to manage how personality disorders affect the mental state of the individuals who have the disease.
Topic 3: How is Prozac being used in the modern-day to treat self-diagnosed depression?
Research Aim: In the current day and age, besides people suffering from clinical depression, many of the teens and the adults across have started to suffer from self-diagnosed depression. To treat their self-diagnosed depression, individuals take Prozac through all the wrong means, which harms their mental state even more. Therefore, the current study aims to shed light on how Prozac is being used in the modern age and the adverse effects of misinformed use on the patients.
Topic 4: Are women more prone to suffer from mental disorders than men: Comparative analysis
Research Aim: There have been several arguments regarding whether women are more likely to suffer from mental disorders than men. Much of the research carried out provides evidence that women are more prone to suffer from mental disorders. This research study aims to conduct a comparative analysis to determine whether it’s more likely for men or women to suffer from mental disorders and what role biological and societal factors play in determining the trend.
Topic 5: The impact of breakups on the mental health of men?
Research Aim: Several studies have been carried out to discuss how women are affected more by a breakup than men. However, little research material is available in support of the impact the end of a relationship can have on men’s mental health. Therefore, this research study will fill out the gap in research to determine the impact of a breakup on men’s mental health and stability.
Topic 6: A theoretical analysis of the Impact of emotional attachment on mental health?
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse the theories developed around emotional attachment to address how emotional attachment can harm individuals’ mental health across the globe. Several theories discuss the role that emotional attachment tends to play in the mind of a healthy being, and how emotional attachment can often negatively affect mental well-being.
Topic 7: How do social media friendships contribute to poor mental health?
Research Aim: This research idea aims to address how social media friendships and networking can often lead to a lack of self-acceptance, self-loathing, self-pity, self-comparison, and depression due to the different mindsets that are present in today’s world.
Topic 8: What role do parents play in ensuring the mental well-being of their children?
Research Aim: It is assumed that parents tend to stop playing a role in ensuring that the mental health and well-being of their children are being maintained after a certain age. Therefore, this study will aim to put forward the idea that even after the children pass the age of 18, activities and their relationship with their parents would always play a role in the way their mental health is being transformed.
Topic 9: A study on the mental health of soldiers returning from Iraq?
Research Aim: This topic idea puts forward the aim that the mental health of soldiers who return from war-struck areas is always a subject of interest, as each of the soldiers carries a mental burden. Therefore, it is vital to understand the soldiers’ mental health returning from Iraq, focusing on what causes their mental health to deteriorate during the war and suggestions of what to do or who to call if they do become unwell.
Topic 10: How the contemporary media practices in the UK are leading to mental health problems?
Research Aim: The media is known to have control and influence over people’s mindsets who are connected to it. Many of the contemporary media practices developed in the UK can negatively impact the mental well-being of individuals, which makes it necessary to analyse how they are contributing to the mental health problems among the UK population.
Topic 11: What is the impact of television advertising on the mental development of children in the UK?
Research Aim: This topic would aim to address how television advertising can negatively impact children’s mental development in the United Kingdom, as it has been observed in many studies that television advertising is detrimental to the mental health of children.
Topic 12: How deteriorating mental health can have an Impact on physical health?
Research Aim: This research aims to address the side-effects of deteriorating mental health on the physical health of individuals in the society, as it is believed that the majority of the physical ailments in the modern-day and age are due to the deteriorating mental health of individuals. The study can address the treatments for many ailments in our society due to deteriorating mental health and well-being.
Topic 13: The relationship between unemployment and mental health
Research Aim: How unemployment relates to concepts, such as a declining economy or lack of social skills and education, has been frequently explored by many researchers in the past. However, not many have discussed the relationship between unemployment and the mental health of unemployed individuals. Therefore, this topic will help address the problems faced by individuals due to unemployment because of the mental blocks they are likely to develop and experience. In the future, it would lead to fewer people being depressed due to unemployment when further research is carried out.
Topic 14: The mental health problems of prisoners in the United Kingdom
Research Aim: While prisoners across the globe are criticised and studied for the negativity that goes on in their mindsets, one would rarely research the mental health problems they tend to develop when they become a prisoner for committing any crime. It is often assumed that it is the life inside the prison walls that impacts the prisoners’ mental health in a way that leads to them committing more crimes. Therefore, this research topic has been developed to study prison’s impact on prisoners’ mental well-being in the United Kingdom to eventually decrease the number of crimes that occur due to the negative environment inside the prisons.
Topic 15: Mental well-being of industry workers in China
Research Aim: While many research studies have been carried out regarding the conditions that the workers in China tend to be exposed to, there is very little supporting evidence regarding the impact such working conditions have on the mindset and mental health of the workers. Therefore, this study aims to address the challenges faced by industry workers in China and the impact that such challenges can have on their mental well-being.
Topic 16: Is the provision of mental health care services in the United Kingdom effective?
Research Aim: Many people have made different assumptions regarding the mental health care services provided across the globe. However, it seems that little to no research has been carried out regarding the efficiency and effectiveness of the provision of mental health care services in the United Kingdom. Therefore, this study aims to put forward research into the mental health care services provided in well-developed countries like the United Kingdom to gauge the awareness and importance of mental health in the region.
Topic 17: What are the mental health problems the minorities in the United Kingdom face?
Research Aim: It is believed that the minorities in the United Kingdom are likely to experience physical abuse, societal abuse and are often exposed to discrimination and unfair acts at the workplace and in their social circle. The study investigates the range of mental problems faced by minorities in the UK, which need to be addressed to have equality, diversity, and harmony.
Topic 18: The impact the Coronavirus has had on the mental health of the Chinese people
Research Aim: The spread of the deadly Coronavirus has led to many deaths in the region of China, and many of those who have been suspected of the virus are being put in isolation and quarantine. Such conditions tend to have hurt the mental health of those who have suffered from the disease and those who have watched people suffer from it. Therefore, the current study aims to address how the Coronavirus has impacted the mental health of the Chinese people.
Topic 19: How to create change in mental health organisations in China?
Research Aim: Research suggests little awareness about mental health in many Asian countries. As mental health problems are on the rise across the globe, it is necessary to change mental health organisations. Therefore, the study aims to discuss how to create change in mental health organisations in the Asian region using China’s example.
Topic 20: Addressing the mental health concerns of the Syrian refugees in the UK
Research Aim: This research project would address the concerns in terms of the refugees’ mental health and well-being, using an example of the Syrian refugees who had been allowed entry into the United Kingdom. This idea aims to put forward the negative effects that migration can have on the refugees and how further research is required to combat such issues not just in the United Kingdom but worldwide.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
As a mental health student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing mental health theories – i.e., to add value and interest in the topic of your research.
Mental health is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , project management , engineering management , healthcare , finance and accounting , artificial intelligence , tourism , physiotherapy , sociology , management , project management , and nursing . That is why it is imperative to create a project management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best mental health dissertation topics that fulfill your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample mental health dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Mental Health Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down the topic, and key terms that can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design , research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter, and state whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to draw a linkage between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : This should be completed following your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is the world’s best academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long, thus are aware of the issues and the trends of the industry they are working in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find mental health dissertation topics.
To find mental health dissertation topics:
- Research recent mental health issues.
- Examine gaps in existing literature.
- Consider diverse populations or perspectives.
- Explore treatment approaches or therapies.
- Look into stigma and societal factors.
- Select a topic that resonates with you for in-depth study.
You May Also Like
US foreign policy has evolved significantly since the country’s inception. Since 1776, the US government has employed various strategies to protect and advance its interests abroad
Here is a list of Linguistic dissertation topics to help you choose the one studies any one as per your requirements.
Finding a unique wedding dissertation topic is difficult. We have gathered a list of 30 top wedding dissertation topic ideas for you.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Health and Social Care Dissertation Topics Ideas
Are you a college or university student? Are you under the pressure of the health and social care Dissertation assignment paper? This blog will discuss how to write the best health and social care Dissertation on common topics, plus you’ll find 132+ unique health and social care Dissertation topic ideas at Casestudyhelp.com!
What are Health and social care Dissertations?
A Health and social care Dissertation is a long piece of academic writing based on the student’s original research work. This is commonly submitted as a final step while finishing the PhD program. A dissertation is usually quite a long piece of writing at the university level.
132+ Best Health and Social Care Dissertation Paper Topics by Professionals
- How is addiction slowly changing the whole world?
- Elder abuse in society?
- Effect of homosexuality in modern culture?
- Dead naming, Misgendering, or Whether Gender Is a Definitive and a Spectrum
- Domestic abuse
- Gender pay gaps in modern day
- Effect of rape and sexual abuses on human development
- How should society treat its vulnerable inhabitants
Dissertation Examples of Social Healthcare
- Naturalization of Human Needs
- Is modern music really a gateway to drug abuse?
- Sexual Preferences or Political Correctness
- Why do men and women commit suicide in different ways?
- Demystifying Drug Abuse
- Why is it so difficult for drug addicts to quit their addiction?
Public Health Dissertation Topics UK
- Why so much attraction towards honey and heroin
- LGBTQ+ Community discriminations
- Discrimination Against Mentally Ill people
- Socially Inept vs Mentally Ill
- How Memes Change your Dreams
- Can you cure addiction
Biostatistics Dissertation Topics
- How to change society through willpower
- Why is it tough to adapt to any innovation
- How the consumer habits change your perception
- Influence of Late-Stage Capitalism on young adults
- Why the Social Media Platforms actually make us less social
- How can mentorship improve education?
- What are the common challenges faced by students in Impoverished Countries?
- Is Stress a Motivational or Destructive Force?
- How the Reemergence of Religion shapes young adults?
- Reasons for teen Depression in first world countries
Health and Social Care Dissertation Topics and Ideas for Thesis
- Who are the child killers?
- Does society or psychology create monsters?
- How to explore the family lives of the infamous paedophiles?
- What are the challenges faced by social workers dealing with sex trafficking victims?
- How do the predators track their victims?
- Why are many medical terms misused as slurs?
- Group Therapy vs Individual Therapy
- Roleplaying as a gateway to abuses
- How do the parents of mentally ill children feel?
- Social Ostracization of the Orphans
Also Read: Public Health In Health and Social Care Level 4
Miscellaneous Health and Social Care Dissertation Topics
- Where the Child Abusers and rapists draw the line?
- What do prisoners usually do after getting freed?
- Are the countries polluting their own youth?
- How do family therapies work?
- How do breaking habits work?
- How does changing perspective work?
- How the Socioeconomic Disparity affect elderly people?
- The Us Foster System improvements
Health and Social Care Dissertation Topics Ideas for Research
- How the cultural differences help in seeking help?
- Why do people flock together under the same banner?
- Exploring the impact of e-health initiatives on chronic disease management.
- An investigation into the effectiveness of palliative care services in providing end-of-life care.
- Understanding the importance of social care in the prevention of mental health issues.
- Examine the role of primary care in providing healthcare to vulnerable populations.
- Assessing the impact of health inequalities on access to quality healthcare.
- Examining the role of nurse practitioners in providing comprehensive healthcare.
- An investigation into the effectiveness of healthcare policies aimed at reducing health disparities.
- Investigating the role of the media in promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Examining the effectiveness of interventions in improving the health of disadvantaged populations.
- Exploring the influence of poverty on access to quality healthcare.
Global Health Dissertation Topics
- Common Ideas vs Indoctrination
- How to treat pregnancy more delicately?
- How to help your partner with Postpartum Depression?
- Why does coercing someone to get help seldom produce good results?
- How can society contribute to the healthcare of middle-class people?
- The roles and responsibilities of a nurse for identifying various health-related issues from various classes of the society
- Define the nursing ethics for delivering the best healthcare work.
Public Health Dissertation Topics
- Why social care plays a vital role in the profession of nursing?
- Nature, opportunities and scopes of the part-time workings in the nursing homes
- What is the necessity of among the adoption laws less complicated to ensure the social interest of the orphan children’s care?
- How the social care enhances the service quality of the healthcare sector?
- What factors hinder the efficacy of healthcare services towards needy people?
- Role of nurses to deliver social health care services to the poor people
- Social health care study in developing nations
Clinical Research Dissertation Topics
- Effect of social care on the lives of patients suffering from major chronic illnesses
- Why social healthcare system is a major requirement for any society?
- Financial stability of the health care system of the ageing people
- How to apply social healthcare system for the mentally depressed
- How to reduce Substance abuse of patients
- Health care services for the immigrant labourer
- Effects of the socioeconomic inequalities among sick children
- Effect of modern technology and IT in the modern social healthcare system
Also Read: Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management Assignment
Top List of 50+ Health & Social Care Dissertation Topic Ideas for You
- Social health care on depression
- Mitigation of diseases
- All the health-related skills
- Role of the nurses in dealing with critical health issues
- Modern healthcare facilities
- Healthcare sector on depression
- Health care on anxiety
- Death related to health
- Role of nurses to provide free of cost healthcare facilities
- Old-age healthcare facilities
- Old-age nursing care
- Orphan children health care
- Laws and policies in social health care
- Effect of covid 19
- Various methods to manage chronic pain
- How to address health disparities
- How to carry out telehealth care in rural areas
- Effect of social media on health care
- How to do addiction treatment
- How to effectively maintain electronic health records in the health care organizations
- Impact of poverty on healthcare
- How can the interventions reduce mental illness stigmas
- How to promote healthcare programs among low-income communities
- Social support in older adults
- Impact of social health care on cardiovascular diseases
- Social healthcare to manage obesity
- How to explore mindfulness-based therapies for depression and anxiety
- Impact of workplace environment on employee healthcare
- Effect of cultural competence on health care
- How to manage diabetes
- Impact of social heartcare on cancer patients
- Social healthcare for various ethnic and racial minorities
- Effect of social media on delivering healthcare information
- How to manage hypertension
- How to implement palliative care in various healthcare organizations
- How to deal with patients with chronic illnesses
- Analysis of socioeconomic status in healthcare
- How to manage chronic fatigue
- How to deal with aids patients
- How to deal with patients having a terminal illness
- How racial and gender discrimination affects the social healthcare delivery system
- Effect of politics and government on the health care system
- Child healthcare
- Adolescent healthcare
- Infant healthcare
- Adult Healthcare
- Elderly healthcare
- Social health care application in addiction rehab centres
- How to deal with trauma patients
- How to deal with people having PTSD
- How to avoid negligence homicide with the proper healthcare system
- Impact of the healthcare system on surgical cases
- Why is the social healthcare system significant in various implants and plastic surgeries?
- Effect of modern social media on healthcare
- How to promote social healthcare updates via different media channels
The above-mentioned are some of the most burning Health and social care project topics of the current year.
How Should You Pick Health And Social Care Dissertation Topics?
- Select an interesting topic.
- Try to choose an exclusive or different topic
- Do not be vague
- Carry out very thorough research
- Try to be more objective
- Take advice from your professor
The best Health and social care topics can be chosen in this way.
How to Write a Health and Social Care Dissertation? Step-By-Step Guide
- Select a good health and social care dissertation topic.
- Carry out good research to discover the subtopics with issues
- Narrow down your chosen topic to a specific issue to be focused on
- Identify the gaps in the present research paper to find a practical or theoretical problem that is needed t be addressed.
- Formulate one or multiple research questions.
Thus, writing a good dissertation assignment paper on the social healthcare system is not an easy job. Thus, it is advisable for you to avail the best dissertation writing service from a reliable provider. Casestudyhelp.com is the top choice for you.
Need Help With Finding A Health & Social Care Dissertation Topic? Contact Us Right Away!
- We will always provide you with the best Health dissertation examples. We always provide top-quality dissertation papers on social healthcare.
- The most experienced and qualified team of writers work with us.
- 24×7 hours of help are available on our website
- We provide only customized dissertation writing services.
- All the topics are well-researched.
- The dissertation content is always free from any plagiarism or errors.
Thus, join us soon via our Casestudyhelp.com official website.
Hi, I am Louis Hill, the author of this blog. I am a well-experienced academic writer. We’ll help make your writing shine.
Best Nursing Research Topics & Ideas for Students in 2022
Top 120+ best ideas for research paper topics 2023, best economics research topics and ideas for students in 2023, top 80+ human resources research topics for 2022, 210+ fascinating entrepreneurship research paper topics.
- +44 7897 053596
- [email protected]
Get an experienced writer start working
Review our examples before placing an order, learn how to draft academic papers, mental health dissertation topics.
History Dissertation Topics
Dissertation Proposal – Student Submitted
- Dissertation Topics
Mental health refers to the healthy working of your mind based on emotional, psychological and social satisfaction. A person’s ability to think, feel, and act is related to his mental health. Research in mental health itself requires a healthy mind with a passion for exploring more and more knowledge. Students must look for exciting mental health dissertation topics to achieve success in their dissertations.
Review Our Quality Psychology Dissertation Examples
For the ease of students looking for exciting dissertation topics on mental health, ace writers at Premier Dissertations have developed a list of amazing mental health dissertation ideas and mental health dissertation examples to help them kick-start their dissertation journey with flying colours.
If you would like to choose any topic from the given list, simply drop us a WhatsApp Message or an Email , and we will be readily available for your assistance.
You may also like to review the following ;
Psychology Dissertation Topics | Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
Healthcare Management Dissertations Topics | Nursing Dissertation Topics
3-Step Dissertation Process!
Get 3+ Topics
Get Final Dissertation
List of best mental health dissertation topics 2023, how does it work .
Fill the Form
Please fill the free topic form and share your requirements
Writer Starts Working
The writer starts to find a topic for you (based on your requirements)
3+ Topics Emailed!
The writer shared custom topics with you within 24 hours
Importance of Having a Good Dissertation Topic on Mental Health
Mental health studies are grouped as one of the most important studies that are carried out as it allows scholars and organizations to consider all the aspects that affect the respected personnel’s working environment and interaction with their colleagues.
That’s why many Mental Health students find this skill useful and interesting in a variety of aspects.
However, they also find it a difficult and daunting task to select and form a worthwhile dissertation paper that can show their complete understanding of the subject itself. Even though this monumental and daunting task seems impossibly difficult, it all falls into place with the selection of a proper dissertation topic to write about.
Whether you are looking for social work dissertation topics on mental health or any other quality dissertation topics on mental health, our expert writers are there to help you get started.
For dissertations in other subjects;
- Review the full list of dissertation topics (all subjects)
Be sure to check our website frequently because our expert writers will add to the list of mental health dissertation topics. They are free for students to read and get an idea for their project management dissertation.
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirements with our writers
WhatsApp Us Email Us Chat with Us
Get 3+ free dissertation topics within 24 hours.
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD
Area of Research
Chemistry Dissertation Topics
Data Science Dissertation Topics
100 Creative Demonstration Speech Ideas for Your Next Presentation
Comments are closed.