Theses and Dissertations (Social Work)
- UnisaIR Home
- College of Human Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Department of Social Work
- By Issue Date
Search within this collection:
- The challenges faced by statutory social workers in rendering foster care services to undocumented children Mapheto, Mabolotse Thabang ( 2023-09 ) Africa, there are several undocumented children who are found to in need of care and protection. Therefore, South Africa designed the Children’s Act no 38 of 2005 which seeks to ensure that the basic and the financial ...
- Parents' experiences of reunification service during placement of their children in child and youth care centres: practice guidelines for social workers Sethole, Lorraine Mmapelo ( 2023-01 ) Due to the increasing number of children in need of care and protection in South Africa, the majority of these children are removed from the care of their parents and placed at child and youth care centres (CYCCs) for ...
- The experiences, challenges and coping strategies of women living in community residential units : Glebelands CRU case study Mthembu, Khanyisile Busisiwe ( 2023-01-20 ) Background: Community residential units (CRUs) were introduced in 2006 in South Africa to increase women’s access to adequate low-cost housing rentals. The aim of this investigation was to explore the experiences, challenges ...
- The experiences of and responses to compassion fatigue amongst social workers employed in government hospitals Motshana, Sebedi Clement ( 2023-01-27 ) Social workers working in government hospitals are tasked to render social work support services to patients and their families within a multidisciplinary team approach, however, there is a lack of research evidence ...
- The reflections of young people who are raised within ‘gonyalelwa lapa’ cultural practice among Bapedi in Limpopo Province : guidelines for social work intervention Kabekwa, Mmoledi ( 2022-12-01 ) ‘Gonyalelwa lapa’ cultural practice is one of the various forms of marital associations and expressions in the day-to-day cultural practices, rituals and traditions of African Black people. This cultural practice occurs ...
- Men’s perceptions on factors contributing to the emergence of intimate partner femicide (IPF) in Limpopo Province, South Africa Selepe, Tsheletsi Phineas Lawrence ( 2022-12-12 ) Generally, men are associated with characteristics of masculinity such as showing leadership, being tough, hiding emotions, being virile, and likely being perpetrator of violence. In contrast, women are associated with ...
- Experiences, challenges, and coping strategies of Zimbabwean mothers caring for their minor children without family support whilst residing in South Africa Kekana, Jela Prudans ( 2022-02-28 ) Background to the study: Family support and Zimbabwean migration is commonly alluded to by various researchers globally and in South Africa. The reason for migration is mainly financial opportunities. One of the common ...
- A social work study on factors contributing to a high rate of depression amongst university students from the age of 19 - 23 years Matthew, S. A. ( 2022-12 ) Over the past few decades, the increase in depression amongst university students has become a global concern. In attempting to understand the increase in the prevalence of depression amongst university students, it is ...
- Strategies to prevent HIV infections among women in the Ditsobotla Municipality of the North West Province, South Africa Phakedi, Lebotse Stephen ( 2023-03-31 ) The status of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) among women in South Africa is worrisome. Imbalances in power relations between men and women subject women to perpetual vulnerability to HIV infection whilst effective ...
- The experiences of social workers working in multi-disciplinary teams in state hospitals in the Waterberg District, Limpopo Province Legodi, Tsemeng Jack ( 2022-11 ) Following South Africa’s independence in 1994, the number of hospital social work posts in state hospitals were substantially increased. Subsequently, unprecedented contextual changes have affected hospital services, ...
- The influence of South African Police Service (SAPS) employees’ primary relationship experiences on their productivity in the workplace: informing employee assistance programme Setabola, Kgaugelo Caroline ( 2022-10 ) The study provides an analysis of studies conducted by different researchers with regard to the relationship between the influence of a primary relationship and work productivity. It has been discovered that intimate ...
- Resiliency amongst rural social workers in managing their experiences of work-related challenges Botha, Lindiwe Portia ( 2022-11-15 ) Background of the study - The notion of resilience was first recognised in the field of psychopathology in the 1970s. The concept can be used to explain the individual responses to challenges and traumatic events which led ...
- The experiences and challenges faced by youth leaving care during the COVID-19 pandemic Zingwe, Fadzaishe Bridget ( 2022-11-15 ) Placement of children and youth at care centres has been a practice spanning over the years worldwide, to provide safe places resembling a home environment to the children and youth. This research study investigated the ...
- Supportive supervision: a model for social work supervisors Bhuda, Gladys Bathabile ( 2019-03 ) Social work practice is extremely demanding on the practitioner. Social workers, especially in the public domain, handle high caseloads whilst simultaneously conducting group and community work amidst the demands ...
- School social workers' and educators' experiences on school-based violence: suggestions for stakeholder support Maota, Y. M. ( 2022-05 ) School-based violence (SBV) is a phenomenon that burdens many countries globally. A substantial proportion of schools and governments are still struggling to find a solution to it. There are a limited number of reports on ...
- The challenges experienced by youths leaving kinship foster care in South Africa Zimudzi, Catherine ( 2022-05 ) Young people who leave foster care in South Africa typically encounter greater difficulties transitioning into young adulthood when compared to their peers who grow up with their biological parents. The aim of the study ...
- Developing an integrated approach to early intervention services for adolescents living and working on the streets of Gauteng Province, South Africa Mthembu, Grace Portia Ithabeleng ( 2022-05 ) Poor coordination of services remains a challenge to the provision of services to adolescents living and working on the streets regardless of the adoption of an integrated approach to effective service delivery. Lack of ...
- Social work services for older persons in LeSotho : guidelines for practice Dhemba, Jotham ( 2022-05 ) Lesotho, like many other African countries is confronted with the clinical, social and fiscal challenges of meeting the needs and demands of an ageing population. Though, historically, the extended family’s multi-generational ...
- The challenges faced by social workers rendering services to children and adolescents with mental health disorders in child and youth care centres Jacobs, Candice Lee ( 2022-02 ) Social workers rendering services to children and adolescents with mental health disorders in Child and Youth Care Centres play a significant role in supporting these children. They liaise with various stakeholders and ...
- Rendering trauma-informed services : experiences, challenges and coping strategies of social workers Bopape, Rhulani Sherlock ( 2022-01-22 ) Background of the study: Social workers are confronted with persons’ experiencing extreme levels of trauma in South African communities. Limited research has so far been documented regarding the experiences, challenges and ...
All of unisair.
- Communities & Collections
- Botha, Petro (2)
- Denton, Rudy Arthur (2)
- Grobler, Hermanus Bosman (2)
- Groenewald, Johanna Jacoba (2)
- Horn, Annamarie (2)
- Kgadima, Nathaniel Phuti (2)
- Louw, Humarita (2)
- Mashiane, Selema (2)
- Mitchell, Chanaz Anzolette (2)
- Moss, Susara Maria (2)
- ... View More
- Gestalt therapy (83)
- Play therapy (60)
- Gestalt play therapy (27)
- Social work (27)
- Awareness (25)
- Experiences (25)
- Middle childhood (25)
- 616.89143 (23)
- Adolescence (22)
- Challenges (21)
- 2020 - 2023 (45)
- 2010 - 2019 (121)
- 2000 - 2009 (214)
- 1992 - 1999 (52)
- View Usage Statistics
Put a stop to deadline pressure, and have your homework done by an expert.
185 Social Work Dissertation Topics: Creative List
If you are a student of social work, then there are so many subjects that you can write about in your dissertation topic. Social work, in simple terms, is a set of functions that allow you to improve the lives of others. Social workers help adults and children cope with everyday issues, relationship troubles, personal issues and family issues. Given the scope of work of a social worker, finding the right social work dissertation topics can be challenging as there are so many pressing issues to cover.
In order to write a good paper and choose a topic that interests you, here are a few things that you should consider:
Choose a topic that is close to your heart : If you have chosen social work as your field of study, then there must be some area of work that intrigues you. This could be related to child care, women’s rights or health. To write a good paper, choose a subject that is of interest to you and will help you in your line of work going forward. Make sure your topic is supported by data : Choose topics that have enough data to present strong arguments and discussions. The paper should be thought provoking : Once you have got an approval on your proposed social work dissertation topics, use as much information that is relatable. The readers should take back some ideas from your paper and also have questions about how the system can be improved to fulfill the purpose of social work. This means that you need to find loopholes in the system and address them in your paper effectively.
Now that you know what a good social work dissertation paper entails, here is a list of topics to help you start your journey. However if you have more interesting things to do, remember you have an opportunity to buy dissertation and get the best result.
Social Work Dissertation Ideas
These are good dissertation topics for social work students at all academic levels:
- Write an in-depth paper on the perception and attitude of oppression between the community and healthcare professionals.
- Write about the inherent perceptions related to social work among different cultures.
- A comprehensive review of different approaches to strengthen users of social services.
- The role of social workers in end-of-life decisions.
- Is evidence based learning an excellent way of learning for social workers?
- What are your views on the law of reflection and its role in social work?
- What are the challenges faced by social workers with respect to inter-professional practices?
- Is tutoring an integral part of social work training? Write your views.
- Social work and government policies: Write a detailed review.
- How social work interventions can protect vulnerable adults.
- The common security issues faced by personal social workers.
- Transitioning from employment to social work: Challenges and advantages.
- Substance abuse among young adults. The role of social workers in prevention and management.
- A review on why women choose to remain in abusive relationships.
- The contribution of social services in helping families cope with a member with dementia.
- The relationship between social work and communities of faith.
- The role of social workers in promoting ethnic minorities.
- The best ways in which social workers can improve the life of the elderly.
- Does social work impact the quality of life of senior citizens?
- Disparities in the society that can be resolved to improve the lives of ethnic minorities.
- The importance of being gender sensitive in addressing the issues faced by the LGBTQ community.
- Is rehabilitation of young offenders the new way of ensuring restorative justice?
- Laws that allow the representation of marginalized societies in the government.
- Can prohibition of alcohol preserve law and order in a community?
- The role of drug addiction in increasing relationship problems within families.
- The primary factors contributing to juvenile delinquency.
- Does imposing a curfew on minors lead to increased chances of premarital sex?
- The role of the media in determining the electoral process of any country.
- Provide great examples of good governance with respect to the recovery of a city or locality after being affected by a natural calamity.
- Provide a social work perspective on the growing popularity of political figures and icons.
- How does education contribute to the ability of leaders to shape the social and political structure of a country?
- Can reactivating the death penalty change the rate of crime in our society?
- Do individuals who are in illicit relationships perceive the norms of a marriage differently?
- Experiences with healthcare of people who have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
- Culture-based activism and its impact on the lives of Native Americans.
Easy Social Work Research Topics
These social work research topics cover a range of relatable and controversial subjects for you to write about.
- How can survivors of domestic violence get better employment opportunities?
- A study of women with sexual addiction.
- Reintegration of individuals who have survived abuse into the society.
- The primary causes and the best ways to prevent juveni;e recidivism.
- Examples of great women leaders in our community.
- Should immigrants be given health services?
- What are the best housing options to support young people?
- Medical care for the elderly: The challenges.
- A detailed study of the relationships of HIV positive individuals.
- Is customer satisfaction the most important goal for a business?
- The barriers in social work with respect to climate change.
- The experience of a home care worker in a caring relationship.
- Are voluntary tourism communities in Chile an example of social development?
- Why do we still hesitate to talk about sex?
- How does organizational culture contribute to marginalism?
- The role of leadership practices in eliminating new forms of marginalism.
- Graduate students and the attitude towards couples therapy.
- Review the employment services for domestic violence survivors in your region/ country.
- Evaluate eviction risks based on social and cultural perceptions.
- Write about the experiences of women who are in a relationship with an individual who is sexually addicted.
- Provide a qualitative study of resilience and risk associated with young people.
- How does health affect the employment of refugee and immigrant women?
- Does encouraging traveling among women promote community leadership?
- Humanities and the relationship with citizenship.
- The perspectives of youth and service providers on the impact of housing options for young adults.
- The role of arts in boosting healing processes.
- How has dance impacted society?
- How to improve medical facilities in rural areas?
- The experiences of rural individuals with social workers.
- How do the concepts of our society affect the lives of individuals with HIV and AIDs?
- Improving care for individuals with HIV and AIDS.
- Explore the nature of collaboration between individuals who suffer from poverty and various organizations in regions that are at a high economic and social risk.
- The importance of sexual health education for immigrant women.
- The social risks of gender identity.
- How can the theory of dynamic systems be applied to countries that are in a war situation?
Child Protection Dissertation Ideas
Here are some good dissertation topics for social work students who are interested in childcare services:
- The impact of agencies in protecting children: Provide a review of literature based on real practices.
- Will children who experience or witness abuse and violence within the family perpetuate the same type of behavior?
- Impact of family support and protection in child protection intervention by social workers.
- The health problems of adults who have survived child sexual abuse.
- The contribution of social workers in carrying out effective interventions for survivors of child sexual abuse.
- Factors that contribute to adopted children seeking out their biological parents.
- The impact of domestic violence on children and the resulting consequences for a social worker.
- Review the educational achievements with respect to childcare in your region.
- Review of literature of education and childcare in California and what the world can learn from it.
- The effect of gambling on the lives of children.
- The common factors that affect the socio-economic requirements of children.
- How can social workers aid the emotional growth of children?
- The impact of pornography in increasing the rate of crime and violence against chidlren.
- The views of sexual abuse victims on pedophilia.
- How do the physical changes during puberty affect the psyche of a child?
- The risks associated with child welfare decisions.
- How can education prevent violence against children?
- An analysis of the maternal experiences of victims of child sexual abuse.
- The experience of new social workers in child welfare.
- Secondary traumatic stress between young counselors and children.
- The best ways to protect a child in custody.
- Support strategies to prevent child poverty in your country.
- A study of resilience in individuals when building a strong future after emerging from a difficult childhood. Provide examples.
- Immigrant families and adolescent development.
- Is gender neutral upbringing overrated or is it the need of the hour?
- How does the environment in the school impact the self esteem of children?
- A case study to review the challenges of children with learning disabilities.
- The benefits of studying child development in improving the contributions of social services.
- The reason for the ignorance of child development for several years in history.
- Write a detailed paper on the formation of ego with respect to different stages of development.
- The effect of an absent parent on the developing years of a child.
- How does domestic violence affect the concept of self in a child?
- Child education and the impact of single parenting.
- Factors that contribute to the retention of employees in childcare.
- The causes and best strategies for the protection of runaway children.
- The role of gender differences in shaping the outlook of children.
- Why is play an important educational tool?
- The best policies to promote the rights of children.
- Factors that influence the quality of food in child care centers.
- The risk factors and effects of bullying.
- The best ways to reduce behavioral issues in children in foster care.
- The relationship between disability and the chances of a child ending up in foster care.
- The lack of child support and the effects on child care.
- How does group therapy help children in foster care?
- The impact of constant changes of family in orphaned toddlers.
- How does homelessness impact the psyche of a child?
- Recurring displacement and the effects on homeless children.
- Factors that contribute to an antisocial lifestyle in children in foster care.
- The effects of substance abuse on the lives of children.
- The trauma of child-parent separation on the lifestyle and health of children.
Social Work Dissertation Topics Mental Health
Mental health contributes to some of the most important dissertation topics for social work students.
- Why do individuals with obsessive compulsive disorders struggle to cope with society?
- The effects of living with bipolar parents on the health and lifestyle of a child.
- Why should we socially interrogate the stigma associated with mental health?
- The role of social workers in improving support for individuals with mental health issues.
- The occurrence of suicidal tendencies in military units and the best ways to address them.
- The impact of death on the collective well-being of any family unit.
- The positive impact of sponsors on the lives of recovering addicts.
- Provide a clinical study on the current anti-depressants and their effectiveness.
- How to stop social elimination of children suffering from Down Syndrome.
- The role of a family in exacerbating depression.
- The impact of alcoholism on personal lifestyle, family and society.
- Provide a detailed analysis of the similarities and differences between ADHD and Dyslexia.
- The best ways to improve awareness on degenerative mental health issues like Dementia.
- The need for more awareness among educators about learning disabilities.
- The most effective learning tools for children who suffer from ADHD, dyslexia and other learning disorders.
- A detailed evaluation of socio-sexual education programs for individuals with developmental disorders.
- Evaluation on the impact of developmental disabilities in the life events of an individual.
- Life with a spouse who has memory loss.
- Provide an exploratory study of different aids available to the primary caregivers of children with autism.
- The meaning of well-being based on the cultural and ethic backgrounds of individuals.
- Building resilience towards traumatic incidents using the mind-body connection of yoga.
- Is the stigma against mental health disorders greater for women? Conduct a comparative study.
- The perspectives of a woman living with mental illness and receiving assistance from community services.
- Investigate how smoking gives individuals with depression a sense of belonging or acceptance.
- Are mental health services equally accessible to minorities and other oppressed groups?
- Do mental health service providers avoid detention of young males in their psychiatric units?
- The relationship between government policies and effective mental health assistance.
- Common behavioral issues of children in dysfunctional families.
- The impact of foster care on the mental health of teenagers.
- The effect of poverty and scarcity on the psyche of young children.
Social Work Masters Dissertation Topics
If you are writing a dissertation paper for your master’s degree, here are some interesting topics for you to choose from:
- How is the lifestyle of a metropolitan city failed by the criminal justice system?
- What are some sure shot signs of trauma in the workplace?
- The effects of racial disparity on our society.
- The best ways to control substance abuse and addiction.
- How can the facilities at nursing homes for the elderly be improved?
- The negative impact of food banks.
- Government policies that have improved welfare conditions.
- The impact of homophobia on our community.
- Primary factors contributing to violence in a family.
- The effects of unemployment on society.
- Stigma and social issues faced by welfare mothers.
- Experiences of women who live in shelter homes.
- The inherent challenges of transracial adoption.
- How to make wellness therapy more sustainable?
- The impact of first-time menstrual experience on teenage girls living in foster homes.
Common Dissertation Topics For Social Work Students
If you wish to get top grades, here are some topics that give you a lot of literature and data to review.
- Birth control laws and their negative impact.
- The challenges of increasing housing costs on the youth.
- Workplace abuse and the relationship with paid labor.
- The impact of cultural belief on relationships.
- The negative impact of teenage pregnancy.
- Low income neighborhoods and the increasing cases of substance abuse.
- The hazards of confinement and why they need our attention.
- The need for therapy of poorly represented groups.
- Misdiagnosis of mental health issues and its impact.
- How can empathy improve social services?
- The need for qualitative examination of foster homes.
- The contributing factors for violence in correctional systems.
- Do therapists need therapy?
- How trafficking impacts societal well-being.
- The reasons for unreported abuse cases.
- The hidden trauma of survivors of natural calamities.
- Traumatic experiences of children in foster homes. A clinical study with measures to prevent them.
- Growing in a war zone and the psychological impact.
- Common myths about child services and foster care.
- Is there a disability disparity among social workers?
Get Professional Dissertation Help
Need more help with your school or uni papers? Hire professional writers to guide you through the process, if you want to pay someone to do your assignment . Get in touch with us now for trustworthy, top quality and affordable writing services for students of all academic backgrounds.
Get on top of your homework.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Social Work » Social Work Dissertation Topics (25 Examples) For Research
Social Work Dissertation Topics (25 Examples) For Research
Mark Jun 20, 2020 Jun 18, 2020 Social Work No Comments
If you are planning to make a career in the field of social work, you need to take a cognitive approach to improve the lives of many people. Your social work dissertation would be an important part of your degree program. You need to choose the right social work dissertation topics considering your area of […]
If you are planning to make a career in the field of social work, you need to take a cognitive approach to improve the lives of many people. Your social work dissertation would be an important part of your degree program. You need to choose the right social work dissertation topics considering your area of interest.
We offer a list of social work dissertation topics providing suggestions on research topics on social work and project topic on social work. So, if you are stuck in choosing social work dissertation topics and project topics on social work, you can take our help. We not only help in topic selection but also offer writing services.
List of Social work dissertation topics
The role of social workers in the evolution of children raised in violent families.
Studying the impact of social work on the mental health of visually impaired people.
The importance of social work for domestic violence in slum areas.
The role of social workers in rescuing procedures of earthquake victims.
The risks involved in the areas of an epidemic for social work professionals.
Evaluating the legal rights of families of social workers working in susceptible areas – case of the UK.
Investigating the role of social work in the mainstream development of low-income groups.
The significant problems associated with dealing with children related to the victims of kidnapping.
How social workers can help in bringing positive changes and developments in society?
How social workers highlight the problems of society and contribute to developing solutions to reduce problems?
Impact of technology on mass communication and how it reaches the public.
What are the main reasons behind homelessness in the UK?
Are there any connections between race and the occurrence of child abuse in families?
Exploring the relationship between social work and social problems studying systems theory and constructionism.
The relationship between sociology, social work, and social problems.
Analysing the knowledge of social conditions and social problems.
How social work is contributing to solving social problems in underdeveloped countries?
The strategies that can be used by social workers to volunteer for helping elderly people?
Helping stray animals can help in creating a better place to live in – A qualitative analysis.
A literature review on how social work has a positive impact on society and communities.
Can social workers convince people to act responsibly and ethically?
Exploring the future of the newspaper based on qualitative analysis.
Values, dilemmas and political controversies faced by the professional social workers.
Analysing the societal challenges that affect the role of social workers.
Critique the social work profession’s response to social problems.
Discussing the cases of how the donations are used unethically and inappropriately.
Importance of a journalist’s integrity while reporting.
The importance of transparency and accountability in the field of social work.
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Message Us On WhatsApp
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Social Work » 99 Social Work Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
99 Social Work Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
By Adam Jun 15, 2023 in Social Work | No Comments
If you are a student seeking compelling dissertation topics in social work, you have come to the right place. with our comprehensive list of dissertation topics in social work, you can find the perfect research area for your social work dissertation. Since the objective of a social worker is to promote change for the wellbeing […]
If you are a student seeking compelling dissertation topics in social work , you have come to the right place. with our comprehensive list of dissertation topics in social work, you can find the perfect research area for your social work dissertation.
Since the objective of a social worker is to promote change for the wellbeing of the society at both the individual and community level, he has his work cut out for him. In between practising social work, fulfilling its challenging responsibilities and completing the academic program, a social work student simply does not find the time to stop and think about what he can write. All issues are of extreme importance and choice becomes difficult.
Whether you’re pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree, our list covers a wide range of social work subfields and research themes. From child welfare and mental health to community development and social justice, our topics will inspire you to explore critical issues and contribute to the advancement of social work practice and policy. Foreign student or not, the following is a list of suggested social work dissertation topics to get you thinking about what you can potentially work on, depending on your academic and professional strengths:
List of social work dissertation topics:
Forced social isolation of older ages groups and impact on their mental health during COVID 19.
How has COVID 19 impacted employment status and economic hardships of social workers in the UK?
The effectiveness of employment support programs in promoting employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities.
The effectiveness of culturally sensitive interventions in addressing mental health disparities among ethnic minority populations.
Understanding the experiences of children in the foster care system: A case study of a foster care agency.
The impact of self-help support groups on recovery outcomes for individuals with substance use disorders.
The role of social work in addressing the social determinants of health among vulnerable populations.
Investigating the effectiveness of restorative justice programs in reducing recidivism rates: A case study of a particular correctional facility.
The effectiveness of crisis intervention services in responding to and supporting individuals in times of crisis.
The role of social work interventions in promoting successful aging and well-being among older adults.
The impact of school-based social work interventions on academic achievement and school engagement.
Investigating the impact of social work interventions on school dropout rates: A case study of a specific school district.
Investigating the differences in social work for poor and affluent migrant communities in the UK.
A comparative study of social work interventions for individuals with mental health challenges in different settings.
Does gender impact an individual’s decision to enter social work in the UK? An investigation.
Do attitudes of social workers differ for female domestic abuse victims as compared to children in abusive homes? An exploration.
The impact of trauma-informed care on the well-being of survivors of domestic violence.
Exploring the personal ethics of social workers in comparison with professional ethical requirements- insights from the UK.
The impact of early intervention services on developmental outcomes for children with developmental disabilities.
Exploring the effectiveness of rehabilitation programs for juvenile offenders in different cultural contexts.
Comparative analysis of social work responses to aging out of foster care in different countries.
Can tele-social work sustain depression and anxiety due to social isolation in the pandemic year?
An identification of the core competencies required of social workers when working with mentally disabled children.
Do victims of domestic abuse naturally trust social workers? Perspectives from both sides.
Investigating the differences in social work for local and migrant communities in the UK.
The role of social work in addressing the mental health needs of refugees and asylum seekers.
How effectively have social workers advocated for changes in community living conditions for people with dementia? An analysis.
Comparative analysis of social work interventions for refugees and asylum seekers in different regions.
The impact of peer support interventions on mental health outcomes among individuals with substance use disorders.
Examining the role of social work in supporting families affected by parental incarceration: A case study of a specific community.
The role of restorative justice practices in improving outcomes for juvenile offenders.
How can social workers draw young adults into meaningful social activities?
Child protection, social work and risk- an investigation of important challenges and their management.
The role of social work in supporting individuals with disabilities in accessing inclusive education and employment opportunities.
Social work and the law- evaluating areas of compatibility and differences.
Use of verbal jargon in social work- does it empower teams?
Comparative analysis of social work approaches to supporting individuals with disabilities in different cultural contexts.
Are social workers qualified for providing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to depressed older citizens?
Anti-oppression and social work- investigating the relationship and changes in current practice.
The value of compassion in social work- experiences at the beginning and end of social worker’s practise in the UK.
Investigating the differences in social work for poor and affluent local communities in the UK.
Investigating the role of social work in addressing elder abuse: A case study of a nursing home facility.
Exploring the effectiveness of family preservation programs in different cultural contexts.
How is social work viewed among migrants of different religions in the UK? Fresh insights.
Therapy for social workers- how important is it?
What are the key factors that determine the placement of children in foster care? An evaluation.
Understanding the impact of community-based rehabilitation programs for individuals with substance abuse disorders: A case study approach.
Examining the effectiveness of social work interventions for individuals with disabilities: A case study of a disability service organization.
Exploring the impact of social work interventions on homeless individuals with mental health issues: A case study of a homeless shelter.
The role of social work interventions in supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities in transitioning to adulthood.
The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy in reducing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among military veterans.
The impact of community-based programs on reducing substance abuse and improving recovery outcomes.
The impact of social work interventions on reducing homelessness and promoting housing stability.
Mobile technology and social work provision- recounting the benefits and limitations.
Social care for foster work- what are the challenges in the UK.
How has globalization impacted the profession of social work in the UK? Insights from social workers.
The role of social work in promoting resilience and positive outcomes for children and youth in care.
Challenges faced by social workers working with ‘at risk’ groups in the UK- a study.
The effectiveness of restorative justice practices in promoting rehabilitation and reducing recidivism among juvenile offenders.
How is the current academic curriculum in the UK measuring social work students’ core competencies?
The impact of community-based mental health services on reducing psychiatric hospitalizations among individuals with severe mental illness.
The effectiveness of family preservation programs in preventing child placement in out-of-home care.
The effectiveness of school-based bullying prevention programs in reducing bullying incidents and improving school climate.
The impact of housing programs on reducing homelessness and improving housing stability.
Exploring the challenges and opportunities in implementing evidence-based practices in child welfare: A case study of a social service agency.
Investigating the role of social work in addressing human trafficking: A case study of a victim support organization.
Examining the effectiveness of community-based social work models in different cultural contexts.
A comparative analysis of child protection policies and practices in different countries.
The relevance of language communication in social work in the UK- an investigation.
Addressing social isolation challenges of young adult recluses and older adults through social work.
Exploring the role of social work in addressing human trafficking: A comparative study.
Do social work codes of ethics for disabled individuals differ? Evaluations from the UK.
How is the social worker assisting the anti-racist drive in the UK? New perspectives.
A comparative study of social work responses to substance abuse in urban and suburban areas.
The effectiveness of child welfare policies and practices in promoting positive outcomes for children in foster care.
The effectiveness of parenting interventions in enhancing parenting skills and reducing child maltreatment.
The impact of anti-oppressive practice in social work on promoting social justice and equity.
How can social workers help older citizens with music therapy?
The effectiveness of culturally responsive social work practice in meeting the needs of diverse populations.
Exploring the effectiveness of trauma-informed social work practice: A case study of survivors of domestic violence.
The mental health of social care workers in the UK- what does the evidence reveal?
Social workers managing cases of People with dementia in the UK.
Should social work for disabled individuals be specific to people with an academic background in disability studies? Answers from the UK.
Examining the role of social work in supporting aging populations: A comparative study of different countries.
The role of trauma-informed care in addressing the needs of survivors of sexual abuse.
How are social workers managing homeless youth in the UK? An exploration.
Recruitment and engagement of unemployed youth into social work- is it being done?
An investigation of the key factors in dealing with human trafficking in the UK.
Comparative analysis of social work practices in addressing homelessness in different countries.
How does diversity among social workers impact team associations in the UK? An investigation.
The role of social work in addressing elder abuse and promoting the well-being of older adults.
Exploring the challenges and strategies in providing culturally sensitive social work services: A case study of a multicultural community.
A comparative study of social work approaches to addressing domestic violence in urban and rural communities.
Understanding the experiences of individuals with mental health challenges in supported housing programs: A case study approach.
Investigating the role of social work in supporting refugees and asylum seekers: A case study of a specific resettlement program.
The effectiveness of family-centered interventions in preventing child maltreatment and promoting family well-being.
Do gender-nonconforming youth face challenges for social work utilization?
Comparative analysis of mental health care delivery models in different healthcare systems.
How is social work viewed as a profession in the UK? A primary investigation.
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
The Dissertation Maxwell Mubhudha MUSHAYAMUNDA
2018, Maxwell Mushayamunda
The study examined opportunities and challenges for political social work practice in Zimbabwe. It sought to determine the level of political social work practice in Zimbabwe, assess opportunities and challenges for political social work practice and examine strategies that can be used to improve political social work practice. The structural social work theory was used to explain and inform the study. The researcher used a mixed methods approach where quantitative and qualitative approaches were triangulated. Census was used to sample all active members of NASWZ to participate in a survey and purposive sampling was used to select key informants. The study found out that the level of political social work practice in Zimbabwe is very low. The study also identified a number of opportunities for political social work practice in Zimbabwe such as professional recognition and relevance, employment opportunities for social workers, ethical politics and increased democracy. It was also noted that challenges for political social work include ideological dilemma, professional stigmatization, prohibition at work and lack of political social work skills. The study has also identified strategies to improve political social work in Zimbabwe which include reviewing social work curriculum to include political social work modules, uniting social workers and creating a strong NASWZ, embarking on benchmarking tours to countries that practice political social work, running for political office and participating in political and social activism. Based on these findings, the study has espoused recommendations which include political social work skills workshops and conferences, creation of social work networks, lobbying, and training of doctoral level students by schools of social work in Zimbabwe.
Although many professions and citizen groups are actively working to create practice models and policies that will help people adapt to climate change, the social work profession is not currently engaging with this issue. If the social work profession would join these other groups and create its own practice models based on meeting the physical, psychological, and social needs that result from climate change, then the core social work value of creating a just society and empowering underrepresented populations can be strengthened in climate change adaptation work. This qualitative, exploratory study asked eleven social workers what concerns they have for their clients or community with regards to adapting to a changing climate; what professional actions they would need to take to help with these concerns; what support they would need to successfully complete the action; and how this relates to justice. This sample population of this study formed two distinct groups: social workers who were highly involved in eco-activism over a long period of time; and the general sample. The highly engaged sample engaged in eco-activism outside of the clinical social worker setting and they reported the need for more community support and involvement. The general group worked in a variety of clinical settings and reported the need for more structural support in order to help clients adapt to climate change.
Introduction Health risks are numerous for different populations. To bridge the gap, the International Federation of Social Work (IFSW) declared health as a critical social work issue and considers it fundamental to human rights and social justice. It stresses the need for social work to integrate health issues into its education, practice, policy and research. Literature shows that different social work approaches have been used in health care to generate different user experiences. However, there is limited empirical data on the implications for statutory social work approaches in promoting health. This present study examined the pathways and implications for statutory social work approaches in promoting child health and family wellbeing. Methods This was a qualitative study. Informed by theories of change and capability perspectives, systematic data review, self-administered questionnaires and in-depth interviews were used to collect data. A total of 17 respondents; 9 social workers and 8 parents participated in the study. Findings The provision of child and family allowance benefits and the integration of biopsychosocial model into health care planning, implementation and evaluation through procedural, individualised and progressive approaches seemed to characterise social work interventions and provided positive family health care experiences in Poland. However, from system level, limited benefits coverage, policy inconsistences and poor family empowerment mechanisms emerged as challenges in enhancing health care. The difference in value bases between social work and the welfare system which was characterised by insufficient professional knowledge of health care issues, work overload and bureaucratic procedures tended to affect health care delivery. Finally, family inabilities towards positive health seeking behaviours including poor self-reliance were common problems. Conclusion In this study, I demonstrated that the integration of biopsychosocial model into welfare policy and social work practice could provide a solution to the challenges faced in promoting health. I argued that effective health management can be attained if resources, global and local institutional and structural systems are mutually integrated with health care social work.
Casey M Smith
What does policy look like in the social work field? How are MSW students feeling about being part of the social work field? Is it important? How or what can we do to better prepare them?
This is more than a compilation of scientific articles on the response to HIV by social workers. It is also a collection of stories told with candour about restoring hope, dignity and social capital to people and their families in order that they can withstand the shocks they encounter in life.
Getting to Zero: Global Social Work Responds to HIV
Brian Luckett , Tory Taylor , Alexandra Spyrelis
Community-based care and support programmes for orphaned and vulnerable children and their families are a critical component of HIV prevention and treatment efforts worldwide. The challenges of evaluating community-based programmes for HIV-affected families limit the evidence base for effective social work programming. Addressing these challenges can improve the validity of evaluations to provide better direction for the programme under study as well as promote best practices generally. This chapter describes lessons learned from five evaluations of care and support programmes for HIV-affected children and families in South Africa - home to the world's largest HIV epidemic. Lessons learned include how to successfully collaborate with service providers, strategies to enhance the rigour, relevance and utility of evaluations, and to carefully consider the ethical issues of conducting research with this highly vulnerable population. These lessons may be applied internationally to strengthen the quality of evaluation research to more effectively guide social work practice.
Tracy Wharton PhD, LCSW
. Otieno-Omutok, L.and Gakuu,C.
While there is considerable enthusiasm to uphold ethical principles in building construction projects for realization of sustainable housing in Kenya, it has largely been elusive. In an effortto reduce collapsing of buildings and the associated devastating effects, the Government of Kenya has engaged in registering and licensing building contractors that are competent in the building industry. This has been done since the establishment of the National Construction Authority (NCA) and National Building Inspectorate (NBI). To date, this endeavor has faced challenges as buildings continue to collapse due to unethical conduct of the players in the construction industry. This paper sought to analyze the influence of the legal environment on the relationship between ethical concerns in project contract negotiation and quality of buildings. Descriptive survey and correlational research designs were used in a mixed methods research approach. Quantitative data was collected through a questionnaire while qualitative data was collected through an interview guide. Research instruments were pilot tested for validity through content related method and reliability through split- half criterion. A sample of 192 respondents was selected by use of Yamane’s (1967) sampling size formula from a population of 3475 registered contractors in Nairobi County. A census survey was conducted among the 67 engineering consultants and 24 officers in top management teams of NCA and NBI. Arithmetic mean and standard deviation were used for analyzing descriptive data while Pearson Product Moment Correlation (r) and stepwise regression (R2) analysis were used for analyzing inferential data. F-tests were used to test the hypothesis in the study. Tests of statistical assumptions were carried out before data analysis to avoid invalidation of statistical analysis. With r = 0.629, R2=0.396, F (1,222) =162.422 at p= 0.000 < 0.05, the null hypothesis was rejected and it was concluded that the strength of the relationship between ethical concerns in project contract negotiation and quality of buildings does not depend on the legal environment. The legal environment therefore, does not strongly moderate the relationship between ethical concerns in project contract negotiation process and quality of buildings in Nairobi County. It is recommended that players in this field should be sensitized on professional codes of ethics and regular trainings held to keep abreast with the risks in this industry and pragmatic mitigating measures to enhance realization of quality in the building industry.
According to the International Federation of Social Workers and the International Association of Schools of Social Work, social justice is a key component of social work education. However, studies indicate that both professionals and students of social work in the global north are confused and not educated on the meaning of social justice, while research in the global south lacks on this topic. The comparative research was guided by the question ‘What is the knowledge of Students of Social Work on Social Justice and how has this been developed through their social work studies?’. Data was gathered via online questionnaires (N= 41), semi-structured interviews (N=7) and document and environment analysis (N=4) from social work students in Uganda, the Philippines, England and the Netherlands. Result showed that the concept of social justice in all curricula lacks. However, once education on the macro level is focussed on society, classes and policy social justice was understood by students and transferred into daily and professional life, for Ugandan, English and Filipino participants. Dutch participants confused the meaning of social justice with respecting diversity. Their curriculum, with a high focus on micro skills, leads students to believe in the root cause of problems at an individual level, missing out on the structural and systemic aspect of problems. Paradoxically, social justice values are not reflected in the educational environment of universities which encourage competition, in the Philippines, or have high tuition fees, as in England. To enhance universities’ role in preparing social work students to enhance society rather than solely preparing them for practice, implications and recommendations highlight revising the implicit curriculum, ensuring an holistic view in the explicit curriculum, exploring privilege and oppression by the developed interactive game and encourage learning about root causes by using, doing and widely disseminating research on social justice.
José Luís D`Almeida
Nos tempos atuais de grandes conflitos e confrontos entre diferentes culturas e visões do mundo, as competências culturais devem ter um cabimento bem preciso na educação em serviço social. Esta é uma questão fundamental e transversal; no entanto, questiona-se se é uma preocupação evidente na educação em serviço social nos países Europeus, particularmente em Portugal, e se o currículo dos cursos de serviço social abrange especificamente este tópico. Este artigo é baseado numa pesquisa que procura descobrir se existem unidades curriculares obrigatórias e do campo disciplinar do serviço social, que abordem explicitamente o serviço social culturalmente sensível e as competências culturais. Assim, este artigo apresenta um estudo que incide nas instituições de ensino que oferecem cursos de serviço social em Portugal, tendo ainda o potencial de poder ser alargado a outros países. Foi realizada uma pesquisa on-line e uma análise documental dos programas curriculares de todos os cursos de serviço social em Portugal. Os resultados do estudo permitiram aferir a falta de unidades curriculares com denominações evidentes relativas ao tópico do serviço social culturalmente sensível. As implicações para a prática e a política educativa são também discutidas, o que leva a uma reflexão e análise do processo de avaliação e acreditação do ensino de serviço social em Portugal, concluindo que é um processo incompleto e que enfrenta grandes desafios no desenvolvimento curricular e acreditação dos cursos. São, ainda, discutidos os desafios e oportunidades para o desenvolvimento do currículo de serviço social, bem como o debate em torno de uma educação em serviço social genérica ou especialista. Por fim, os autores sugerem que a aprendizagem continua ao longo da vida pode ser encarada como uma oportunidade para desenvolver competências culturais nos assistentes sociais. Palavras-chave: Diversidade; serviço social culturalmente sensível; competência cultural; educação em serviço social
Social Work and Christianity
James E Phelan
Michaela Rinkel , Meredith Powers
Social Work Promoting Community and Environmental Sustainability: A Workbook for Global Social Workers and Educators
Ana Isabel Lima Fernández , Hanna Nel
Critical Social Work
THE REVIEW FOR THE STUDY OF
School of Health Sciences and Social Care
Angelique G Day
JOURNAL OF HUMAN RIGHTS
NASW Specialty Practice Sections (SPS) InterSections in Practice
Warren Graham , Alexis Jemal
J. Soc. & Soc. Welfare
Journal of Social Work Education
Maria Vidal De Haymes
PREO International Research Conference @ Don Honorio Ventura State University, Philippines, 24-26 May 2019
Dr. Pete C . Kutschera, PhD , Benny Legamia Jr.
Pam Ryan, Ph.D.
Emerging discourses of sex work POLITICS OF SEXUALITY & GENDER IN ZIMBABWE
Gina R Rosich
Dr Gemma A Yarwood
British Journal of Social Work
Gary Behrman , Frank R Baskind
Cheryl Waites Spellman
Dr Bijayalaxmi Panda
Journal of Policy Practice, 8(1), 69-86
Heather A. McCabe
Ewa Domagala- Zysk , Iwona Szewczak , Bożena Piekarska , Marian Nowak
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- More Referencing guides Blog Automated transliteration Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Automated transliteration
- Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Referencing guides
Dissertations / Theses on the topic 'Social psychology – Zimbabwe – Bulawayo'
Create a spot-on reference in apa, mla, chicago, harvard, and other styles.
Select a source type:
- Journal article
- Video (online)
- All types...
- Archival document
- Book chapter
- Complete reference
- Conference paper
- Copyright certificate
- Dictionary entry
- Dissertation / Thesis
- Encyclopedia article
- Extended abstract of dissertation
- Newspaper article
- Press release
- Religious text
- Social media post
Consult the top 29 dissertations / theses for your research on the topic 'Social psychology – Zimbabwe – Bulawayo.'
Next to every source in the list of references, there is an 'Add to bibliography' button. Press on it, and we will generate automatically the bibliographic reference to the chosen work in the citation style you need: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.
You can also download the full text of the academic publication as pdf and read online its abstract whenever available in the metadata.
Browse dissertations / theses on a wide variety of disciplines and organise your bibliography correctly.
Khumalo, Senziwani. "An investigation into how Zimbabwe's Bulawayo viewers negotiate the gay storyline in Generations." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2015. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/d1017784.
Stuart, Osmond Wesley. "'Good boys', footballers and strikers : African social change in Bulawayo, 1933-1953." Thesis, SOAS, University of London, 1989. http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.325071.
Mabweazara, Hayes Mawindi. "An investigation into the popularity of the Zimbabwean tabloid newspaper, uMthunywa: a reception study of Bulawayo readers." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2007. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/d1002908.
Ndlovu, Sinqobile Sichelesile. "Circumstantial social entrepreneurship: Exploring inclusive, social innovation in the transition from shadow to mainstream economic spaces. A case study of informal sector recycling activities in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe." Master's thesis, University of Cape Town, 2018. http://hdl.handle.net/11427/28401.
Sivalo, Delta Mbonisi. "A sociological understanding of urban governance and social accountability: the case of Bulawayo, Zimbabwe." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2019. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/71515.
Palmiere, Andrew D. "The social and economic impacts of HIV/AIDS on high-density households in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe." Thesis, National Library of Canada = Bibliothèque nationale du Canada, 2000. http://www.collectionscanada.ca/obj/s4/f2/dsk1/tape4/PQDD_0018/MQ55167.pdf.
Ndlovu, Mphathisi. "Constructions of nationhood in secession debates related to Mthwakazi Liberation Front in Bulawayo's Chronicle and Newsday newspapers in 2011." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2013. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/d1001846.
Pascall, Juliet Carol. "A narrative analysis of Zimbabwean landowners’ experiences of displacement from their land as a consequence of the land redistribution programme." Diss., University of Pretoria, 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/2263/23433.
Phuthi, Kesiwe. "Investigating the psycho-social needs of orphaned adolescent learners in the context of HIV and AIDS : a case study of a high school in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe." Diss., 2014. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/14331.
Chimhenga, Sylod. "Behaviour problems of adolescents in secondary schools of Bulawayo: causes, manifestations and educational support." Diss., 2002. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/1031.
Germann, Stefan Erich. "An exploratory study of quality of life and coping strategies of orphans living in child-headed households in the high HIV/AIDS prevalent city of Bulawayo, Zimbabwe." Thesis, 2005. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/2395.
Ndlovu, Wakhumuzi. "Preventing violence against lone women in Pumula community, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe." Thesis, 2016. http://hdl.handle.net/10321/1521.
Ncube, Sitshengisiwe. "Factors that drive children from their homes to the streets : Bulawayo suburban experience." Diss., 2015. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/18758.
Banana, Catrine. "An investigation into the risk behaviour regarding HIV transmission among youth in Bulawayo." Diss., 2007. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/2342.
Moyo, Idah. "Experiences of HIV positive women who utilised the PMTCT programme in one of the central hospitals in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe." Thesis, 2016. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/21007.
Gadina, Milton. "The impact of HIV/AIDS on the human security of households in Bulawayo." Thesis, 2009. http://hdl.handle.net/10413/7943.
Moyo, Sikhulekile Faith. "Christian organisation effectiveness in resolving HIV/AIDS related conflicts : a case of faith-based organisations in Bulawayo." Thesis, 2009. http://hdl.handle.net/10413/8114.
Saneliso, Thambo. "Mobilities, Migration and Identities in Selected Zimbabwean Fictional Narratives." Diss., 2018. http://hdl.handle.net/11602/1156.
Zhuwau, Tom. "Sexual practices and the cultural meanings of rural people in Zimbabwe in the era of the Human Immunodefiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) epidemic : a social constructionist perspective." Thesis, 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/10413/8540.
Katembo, Alima. "Reducing cases of gender based violence in Mashonaland Central province : Zimbabwe." Thesis, 2015. http://hdl.handle.net/10321/1361.
Filippa, Olga Maddalena. "Exploring resilience in the narratives of Zimbabwean adolescents affected by parental out-migration and the diaspora." Thesis, 2016. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/20682.
Filippa, Olga Maddalena. "Zimbabwean adolescents’ experience of their parents’ absence due to Diaspora." Diss., 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/4656.
Mudzimu, Peggy Tapiwa Vimbai. "Work stress, work-home interference, and organisational culture of insurance employees in Zimbabwe." Diss., 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/8595.
Bande, Evidence. "An exploration of the psychosocial needs of orphans and vulnerable children affected by HIV and AIDS in Gokomere, Masvingo Province, Zimbabwe." Diss., 2014. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/18792.
Dambudzo, Ignatius Isaac. "The relationship between learner self-concept and achievement in secondary schools in Zimbabwe." Thesis, 2005. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/2393.
Magwa, Logic. "Exploring the role of student-teacher relationships in the educational, social and emotional lives of form 5 students in Masvingo District, Zimbabwe." Thesis, 2018. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/25001.
Kapesa, Mary Joyce. "Understanding resilience and coping in child-headed households in Mutasa District, Zimbabwe." Thesis, 2015. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/20007.
Dube, Serbia. "The experiences and challenges of economic migrants from Zimbabwe in relocating and adjusting in South Africa : a social work perspective." Diss., 2017. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/22788.
Sigamoney, Rosalind Florence. "Exploring narratives of coping and resilience with socio-economic and emotional challenges in a group of Zimbabwean migrants: a qualitative study." Thesis, 2020. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/27344.
- Why Choose Us
- Vision and Mission
- Hire Writers
- How it Works
- Social Work Dissertation Topics
Searching for Social Work Dissertation Examples?
- 4500+ Experts With Years of Experience
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5188 Reviews
- Free Plagiarism Report
Get Dissertation Quote
FOR FIRST ORDER GET EXTRA 25% OFF
- Dissertation Writing
Receive Top Social Work Dissertation Ideas at Your Doorstep
Do you have a dread for writing tasks or the subject that too complicated for you? For both the situations, it is apparent that you are in a dire need of assistance. And no matter how much time you spend studying the dissertation examples, the actual task can not be done without proper guidance. In any case, writing a dissertation has never been an easy task. Preparing a thesis on a complex subject like Social Work can never be done without proper aid. Therefore, help with Social Work dissertation ideas is definitely called for.
The subject is quite outside the mainstream, and the required help is rarely found. But since you have already reached here, there is no need to worry anymore. We have an extensive team of in-house experts who are known for their ideal knowledge in the field. Our dissertation writing researchers have been working with the field experts for many years. The experience has enabled them to acquire matchless practical knowledge in the field. Working with the Social Work professionals has also given them a new insight on the subject, and they have formulated a list of original and realistic dissertation titles. The list of thesis topics in social work prepared by our professional dissertation writers , is categorically arranged below-
Need Help with Dissertation?
Get a 100% Original Dissertation Written by EXPERTS
Social Work Dissertation Topics Related to Children
In recent years, the significance of child protection and evolution has increased exponentially. The society seems to have become more responsible in this field of social improvement. Though the task is not limited to the social workers but for the society as a whole, there are some issues that are completely applicable only to the social work professionals. Some of the compelling these dissertation topics in this area, prepared by our team, are mentioned below:
- Role of social workers in the evolution of children raised in violent family.
- Reformation of the education system to bring down the number of suicidal attempts amongst youth.
- Transformation of children with disabilities, and challenges thereof.
- Adverse impact of dangerous cultural traditions on young children.
- Child abuse within academic institutions: A case study on psychosocial adjustments among the victims of bullying.
Social Work Dissertation Topics on Social Equality
There are numerous areas in Social Work studies that are specifically designed for the establishment of equality in society. It is apparent now that that the societies with optimal egalitarianism are more likely to achieve an entirely developed state. With the growing awareness, the significance of the issue is at its height right now, and almost all the viable Social Work dissertation topics in the field are rewarded with high grades. Some exemplary Social Work Dissertation titles in the field are listed below-
- The realization of inherent cultural perspectives for women empowerment.
- The battle of racism is not over: Analysis of UN’s most recent efforts.
- Role of social work in the mainstream development of low-income groups.
- Assessing the part of feminism in contemporary social work.
- The society acceptance of wrongly convicted prisoners.
Social Work Dissertation Topics for Underprivileged People
Generally considered an important part of conventional social work, the issue has numerous dissertation titles written on it. Though the government plays the most important role in the field, the significance of social work can never be undermined. The issue is brought into consideration time and again when some catastrophes struck the underprivileged part of society. A social work dissertation prepared on such an issue always has some difficulty in the collection of data. However, its importance and prevalence still make it a popular choice of social work dissertation topics . A few interesting Social Work research topics prepared by our team of experts are given here-
- Discussion about the social work on mental health of the visually impaired people.
- The evolution in the lifestyle of partially-abled people and the role of social work in it.
- Protection of the rights of minority in challenged areas.
- Physical and mental health care of elder citizens.
- Social work for domestic violence in slum areas.
Social Work and Natural Disasters Dissertation Topics
The profession of social work has always been more involved with natural disaster relief. In fact, many people still consider it to be the primary role of social workers. This sphere of social work in this field is quite wide. Moreover it is observed that most of the social work dissertation topics are about natural disaster and relief work. Though there is no limitation for research area, the competition level is by no means low. To score good grades on a Social work dissertation written on this purview it is imperative to have all the factual data. Some Disaster relief social work dissertation topics are-
- Risks involved in the areas of Epidemic for Social work professionals.
- Need fulfillment for Social work in still flooded areas.
- Role of social work experts in the rescue procedure of Earthquake victims.
- The legal rights of the families of social workers working in a landslide susceptible areas.
- Swift rescue procedure in the areas with active volcanoes.
- A case study of social work in Asian Tsunami.
These Social Work dissertation ideas are but just a little aperture. We have a complete list of numerous Social Work dissertation topics to provide you instant support. Though students focus primarily on the topic of the dissertation, we highly recommend to pay special attention over the whole process of the development of Social Work. Since, it is highly improper to expect that a scholar can complete the dissertation all by himself just with the hint of topic, we also provide full-fledged assistance at each phase.
Hire Us for the Perfect Social Work Dissertation Help
Our services in the field are ideal as we have an in-house team of field experts. We have a complete arsenal of sources that are necessary for the development of an A+ grade Social Work dissertation. We provide our clients with the opportunity of hiring the best professionals in the field of Social Work Dissertation writing in the minimum of prices. Avail our dissertation help UK services, we have prepared many Social Work Dissertation examples to offer accessible aid. We also have an extensive list of dissertation topics in social work that enables us to provide the required assistance even on urgent basis. So what are you waiting for? Join the group of A+ grade scholars by taking the most sought-after Social Work dissertation help from the best service providers in the field.
- Master Dissertation Help
- Buy Dissertation in UK
- Culture and Fashion Dissertation Writing
- Dissertation Editing & Proofreading
- Economics Dissertation Topics
- Finance Dissertation Help UK
- History Dissertation Topics
- Law Dissertation Topics
- 50+ Management Dissertation Topics and Ideas
- Marketing Dissertation Help
- MBA Dissertation Help
- Media Dissertation Topics
- Need Help with Nursing Dissertation?
- Statistics Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Finance Dissertation Topics
- Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Psychology Dissertation Help
- Business Dissertation Topics
- Human Resource Dissertation Topics
- Best Dissertation Writers for Hire
- Law Dissertation Help
- PhD Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Proposal Help
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Accounting Dissertation Help
- British Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Methodology Help
- Engineering Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Introduction Help
- Dissertation Abstract Help
- History Dissertation Help
4500+ Experts Writer For Top Accounting Assignment Help
1786 - Completed Orders
1444 - Completed Orders
1683 - Completed Orders
To Make Your Work Original
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!
Quick and Simple Tool to Generate Dissertation Outline Instantly
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!
Generate a Compelling Thesis Statement and Impress Your Professor
- Topic Creation USD 4.04 FREE
- Outline USD 9.75 FREE
- Unlimited Revisions USD 21.6 FREE
- Editing/Proofreading USD 29.26 FREE
- Formatting USD 8.36 FREE
- Bibliography USD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for
USD 84.3 FREE
Read Our Latest Dissertation Blogs
By High Quality Dissertation experts on university, academics, assignment, writing skills & tips, and many more
04 Nov 2023
40+ Exclusive Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics by Experts
28 Oct 2023
40+ Unique Commercial Law Dissertation Topics for Your Paper!
21 Oct 2023
List of 50+ Unique Cancer Dissertation Topics by Experts
13 Oct 2023
40+ International Relations Dissertation Topics | Know from Experts
07 Oct 2023
75 Best Linguistics Dissertation Topics for Your Paper
30 Sep 2023
Best Artificial Intelligence Dissertation Topics for Your Paper
10700+ Happy Students
Here is what our students have to say about our Academic Writing services!
The Assignment Desk provided me with online dissertation help that helped me improve my writing to a great extent. Thank you, AD!
Robert Hodgson , Wakefield, uk
The dissertation is the most extended piece of writing! To me, it appears to be a nightmare. However, Assignment Desk has saved my life. Thank you very much, gentlemen, for providing the dissertation help with helpful information.
Keira Wyatt , York , UK
I am pleased with their dissertation writing service. The Assignment Desk has expert writers. You guys did an excellent job. Thank you so much!
Luca Owens , Carlisle , UK
I used to be ignorant of the sources I needed to research for my draft. I learned about the most easily accessible areas to find sources for my paper, thanks to dissertation help services. Now, I don't face the same issue, and I can pick the appropriate sources for my dissertation without taking much time. I thank the assignment desk for helping me cope with it!
Connor Holmes , Lisburn , UK
I consulted Assignment Desk writers to provide online dissertation help. I am very much happy with the results. I recommend their writing services to students seeking academic assistance.
Cerys Bowen , Nottingham , UK
At first, I used to run away from Dissertation Tasks but with the Assignment Desk’s assistance, I learned how interesting this academic writing can be. Thank you so much AD for helping me!
Olivia Murray , Derby, UK
I must admit that they have a team of very cooperative and experienced writers. With the Assignment Desk’s assistance, I was able to write a good dissertation before the deadline. Thank you, AD!
Timothy Clarke , Swindon, UK
I was always scared of Dissertation but with the Assignment Desk’s assistance, I was able to write a good one way quicker than others. They assisted me with all the tips and resources that I need to help fulfil this goal. Thanks, AD!
Christine White , Halton, UK
Social Work dissertation topics are something I always dread writing on. So this time I took online writing help from Assignment Desk to submit a perfect document. They delivered me the final work before the submission date. I am highly grateful to them.
Luis Watson , Manchester, UK
My professor gave me a number of Social Work dissertation topics to choose from to write a dissertation. It was very confusing to choose one among them. So I approached the writers of Assignment Desk for helping me out. They resolved my problem and delivered me an excellent dissertation on Social Work. Great services, highly recommended!
Kasha Whitlock , Glasgow, UK
Professional Assignment Writers
Choose a writer for your task among hundreds of professionals
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
Calculate the Price
Professional Academic Help at Pocket-Friendly Prices!
Home > College of Social and Behavioral Sciences > Social Work > Social Work Theses
Social Work Theses, Projects, and Dissertations
Theses/projects/dissertations from 2023 2023.
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO CONGREGATE CARE AND FOSTER YOUTH OUTCOMES , Tiffany Acklin
YOU CALL US TREATMENT RESISTANT: THE EFFECTS OF BIASES ON WOMEN WITH BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER , Cassidy Acosta
EXAMINING SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH OF FORMERLY INCARCERATED CALIFORNIA STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED FROM PROJECT REBOUND , Ashley C. Adams
ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES TO POLICE INTERVENTIONS WHEN RESPONDING TO MENTAL HEALTH CRISES INCIDENTS , Karen Rivera Apolinar
Understanding Ethical Dilemmas in Social Work Practice , Arielle Arambula
IS THERE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PROFESSORIAL-STUDENT RACIAL MATCH AND ACADEMIC SATISFACTION OF AFRICAN AMERICAN SOCIAL WORK STUDENTS , Ashlei Armstead
NON-SPANISH SPEAKING LATINOS' EXPERIENCES OF INTRAGROUP MARGINALIZATION AND THE IMPLICATIONS FOR ETHNIC IDENTITY , Marissa Ayala
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE MIXTEC COMMUNITY AND THE BARRIERS TO THOSE SERVICES , Currie Bailey Carmon
IMPACT OF OUTDOOR ADVENTURE ON THE SELF-ESTEEM, SELF-CONFIDENCE, AND COMFORT LEVEL OF BLACK AND BROWN GIRLS , Nathan Benham
THE ROLE UNDOCUMENTED STUDENT RESOURCE CENTERS PLAY IN SUPPORTING UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS IN HIGHER EDUCATION , Cynthia Boyzo
Program Evaluation of Teen Parent Support Group , Brianne Yvonne Irene Brophy
THE IMPACT THE JOB STRESS OF A CHILD WELFARE SOCIAL WORKER HAS ON THE QUALITY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR INTIMATE PARTNER , Nadine Cazares
Adverse Effects for Siblings Who Witness Child Abuse , Leslie Chaires
ASIAN DISCRIMINATION: IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL WORK , Sunghay Cho
PERCEIVED FINANCIAL STRAIN AND ITS EFFECTS ON COLLEGE STUDENTS’ WELFARE , Monica Contreras and Clarissa Adrianna Martinez
The Media and Eating Disorders , Diane Corey
INCREASING TEACHER AWARENESS OF MENTAL HEALTH IN CHILDREN , Sarah Alexis Cortes
The Investigation of Knowledge and Practice of Child Welfare Workers Providing Case Management to Children with Disabilities , Giselle Cruz
Examining The Relationship Between Technological Skills and Success In Higher Education Among Formerly Incarcerated Individuals , Ebony Cubias
SUPPORT FOR SOCIAL WORKERS TREATING ADOLESCENT SUBSTANCE ABUSERS , Monica DeLucia and Kethura Solano
MINORITIZED GROUPS AND SOCIAL INTEGRATION AND RECOVERY CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT IN MUTUAL AID FELLOWSHIPS , Kaelyn Doyle and Benjamin Wahl
EXAMINING EDUCATORS’ PERCEPTIONS AND PREPAREDNESS ON THE NEEDS OF UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS , Imelda Duran Herrera
RESILENCY AND FATHERLESS HOUSEHOLDS , Joshua Ellis-Kennedy and Crystal Angelica Orellana
THE INCREASE OF SUICIDE RISKS AMONGST INDIVIDUALS WITH MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC , Joanna Flores
Staff Turnover in Child Welfare , Maleena Flores
SOCIAL WORK STUDENT'S PERCEPTION, KNOWLEDGE, AND PREPAREDNESS IN SERVING UNACCOMPANIED MIGRANT CHILDREN , Miriam Flores Portillo and Estela Flores-Portillo
PERCEPTIONS OF THE IMPACT OF PARENTAL MENTAL HEALTH ON ADULT CHILDREN , Samantha Ann Gallo-Vargas and Queray McMihelk Jr.
HOW ARE MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKERS EQUIPPED WITH ADEQUATE TRAINING TO DETECT AND REPORT ELDER ABUSE IN HOSPICE , Crystal Garcia and Katherine Barba
How Stigma Impacts the Utilization of Mental Health Services Among Young Adults' Within Three Different Ethnic Minority Communities , Ivette Garcia and Melissa E. Gomez
THE EFFECTS OF COVID-19 ON CHILD ABUSE INVESTIGATION OUTCOMES , Kelly Gasso
INTERVENTIONS AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS WITH OPPOSITIONAL DIFIANT DISORDER: A SCOPING REVIEW , Megan George and Jacqueline Laitano
HOW DOES HAVING A PET DURING THE CORONAVIRUS-19 PANDEMIC AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AFFECT ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION , Sugey Gonzalez-Escobedo and Jessica Morales Sanchez
SCHOOL FACULTY’S KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS OF SCHOOL-BASED MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS , Bianca Gonzalez Vargas and Cristal Cortes-Vazquez
HOW LATINO PARENTS COPED WITH FINANCIAL CHALLENGES DURING COVID-19 , Melissa Gradilla and Valerie Malagon
ASSESSING RURAL NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FOSTER PARENT RECRUITMENT STRATEGIES , Ava M. Hagwood
SOCIAL WORK’S ROLE IN ADDRESSING POLICE OPPRESSION: SOCIAL WORKERS’ PERSPECTIVES , Jess Husband
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MENTAL HEALTH AND THE AFRICAN AMERICAN ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE , Adelola Ige
EXAMINING THE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS TO AGING OUT OF FOSTER CARE , Aida Justiz Skipper and Ericka Ross
PROMOTING RESILIENCE FOR CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE , Brenda Lara
SOCIAL DETERMINANTS AND THE SEXUAL HEALTH OF LGBTQ+ PEOPLE OF COLOR IN THE INLAND EMPIRE , Irad Leon
HOW HAS THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IMPACTED CLIENTS OF THE EARLY DEVELOPMENT CENTER , Daniella Loera
FACTORS THAT INCREASE SOCIAL WORKER LONGEVITY IN CHILD WELFARE SERVICES , Heather Lovejoy
SAFETY ORGANIZED PRACTICE TRAINING AND IMPLEMENTATION IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA , Alison Lucado
Indigenous Women and Traditional Paths to Healing , Lisa Mariano-Grise
SERVICES FOR AMERICAN INDIAN/ALASKA NATIVES FOSTER YOUTH VICTIMS OF SEXUAL EXPLOITATION: THE SOCIAL WORKER’S PERSPECTIVE , Maria Marquez
RESIDENTIAL CARE STAFF VIEWS ON THE TRAINING THAT THEY RECEIVE AND THEIR PERCEPTIONS ON PREPAREDNESS IN REGARD TO WORKING WITH RESIDENTS , Deziray Sorieya Marroquin
EFFECTS OF CORPORAL PUNISHMENT ON PARENTS , David Martinez and Linda Saleh Borghol
THE CHALLENGES HOMELESS MEN WITH HIV/AIDS FACE WHEN SEEKING HOUSING , Rosey Yvette Martinez
EXAMINING THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN FAMILY COHESION AND THE RISK OF SUBSTANCE USE IN OFFSPRING , Angelica Mendoza
MENTAL HEALTH LITERACY AND ATTITUDES TOWARD MENTAL HEALTH HELP-SEEKING AMONG COLLEGE STUDENTS OF NON-MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONS , Hannah Metz
EFFECTIVE RESOURCES FOR ONLINE LEARNING A STUDY ON ELEMENTARY AGED CHILDREN , Marlene Mora-Lopez
FOSTER PARENT TRAINING, RETENTION, AND SATISFACTION: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY , Dennisse Moreno Romo and Dulcinea Catota
AGED OUT YOUTH'S PERCEPTION ON THE NEEDS OF EMANCIPATED FOSTER YOUTH , Linda Murillo
Attitudes of Social Work Students on the Use of Psychedelics as a Mental Health Treatment in Clinical Settings , Amanda Nickles
CHRONIC SORROW AND THE IMPACT ON PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES , Rhianna Mayra Nordlund
BARRIERS AND CHALLENGES THAT LGBTQ+ INDIVIDUALS FACE WHEN ACQUIRING MENTAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES. , Stephanie Nunez-Rivera
Examining the Obstacles in Rehoming the Homeless with Substance Use Addiction , Denise Ortuno
Access to Gender-Affirming Care and Mental Health of Transgender Individuals , Paola Osuna Berumen
EXAMINING SUPPORT SEEKING BEHAVIORS AND SOCIAL SUPPORT AMONG CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PATIENTS , Ashley Padilla
THE BARRIERS DIRECT SOCIAL SERVICE WORKERS FACE WHEN WORKING WITH INCARCERATED YOUTH , Elizabeth Padilla and Valerie Mercado
UNDERSTANDING VICTIMS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING: IDENTIFYING MACRO AND MICRO-LEVEL MENTAL HEALTH IMPLICATIONS , Abbigail Pereyra
COVID-INDUCED STRESS AND SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION IN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS , Quenea Popoca and Christina Ngo
STUDENTS' EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR HYBRID MSW PROGRAM , Carolina Profeta
Preserving Placement for Children with Behavioral Issues: A Qualitative Study of Child Welfare Social Workers in the United States , Jessica Katelyn Quin and Tara Belle Beam
Does the use of Social Media Have an Impact on Young Adults Body Identification? , Glycell Robledo Felix and Ashley Olmedo
ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, AND STRESS DURING COVID-19: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LATINO DREAMERS IN COLLEGE , Vanessa Robles and Janelly Molina
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL WORK INVOLVEMENT IN HOSPICE CARE TRANSITIONS FOR ILL CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES , Natalie Rodas and Guillermina Morales
SOCIAL WORKERS’ PERCEPTIONS OF DISPROPORTIONALITY AND DISPARITY IN THE CHILD WELFARE SYSTEM , Nelyda Rodriguez
EXAMINING HOMELESSNESS AND ITS EFFECTS ON FUNCTIONING AMONG FOSTER CARE ALUMNI , Silvia Romero
THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA USE ON SOCIAL ISOLATION AND MENTAL HEALTH AMONG YOUNG ADULTS , MARIANA ROMO
Incarceration Effects on Children and Families , Sharon Rose
IMPACTS OF POVERTY ON LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT HOW LOW SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS STUDENTS ARE AT AN ACADEMIC DISADVANTAGE , Farbod Samari
EXPLORING THE IMPACT OF THE PLACEMENT DISCONTINUITY IN FOSTER CARE , Michelle Sepulveda and Angela Williams
HOW LANGUAGE, HEALTHCARE INSURANCE STATUS, STIGMA, AGE, AND EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT INFLUENCED THE UTILIZATION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AMONG THE LATINO MALE POPULATION , Esmeralda Solis and Annika Coe
THE BENEFITS OF SUPPORT GROUPS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO EXPERIENCE AUDITORY AND VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS , Joseph Stewart
Social Justice Theatre and the Impact on Theatre Artists , Stevie Taken
School-based Suicide Prevention Program for LGBTQ Students , Ching Lok Tse
Exploring Permanency Rates Within the Southern California Counties of Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego , Karrene Turner
Placement instability and its effects on the mental health of foster youth , Tyra Turner and Shalynn Burton
THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES AND GANG MEMBERSHIP , Johanna Ulloa
SOCIAL WORKERS PERSPECTIVE ON BARRIERS TO FAMILY REUNIFICATION , Laura Velasquez and Annamarie C. Merrill
FIRST-GENERATION SOCIAL WORK LATINAS BALANCING LIFE AND CAREER , Angelica Venegas
FORMER FOSTER YOUTH AND THE UTILIZATION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES IN POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION , Jacqueline Viadas and Liliana Lua
The Relationship Between Adverse Childhood Experiences and Resilience in Social Work , Margeaux Wilkins and Jazmine Salazar
PARENT-CHILD ATTACHMENT WHEN PARENTING A CHILD WITH A DISABILITY , Giulianna Zocchetti
Theses/Projects/Dissertations from 2022 2022
SOCIAL WORKER STUDENT’S ANXIETY, AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC , David Adler
Measuring Competency in Social Work: LGBTQIA Populations , Desirae Nicole Aguirre and Samantha Raquel Stephens
PERCEIVED BARRIERS TO MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE USE AMONG LATINX WOMEN WITH POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION SYMPTOMS , Mayra Alvarado
A NEED FOR SUPPORT SERVICES AMONG HISPANIC FIRST-GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENTS , Evelyn Arellano and Jessica Cazares Armenta
PARENTIFICATION: THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS ON THE PARENTIFIED ADULT , Andrea Monique Armas
UTILIZATION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AND CULTURE: A QUALITATIVE STUDY OF MONOLINGUAL SPANISH SPEAKING PARENTS IN THE INLAND EMPIRE , Valeria Armentilla Cecena
IMMIGRATION AND SOCIAL WORK: A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF SCHOOLS IN LIBERAL STATES , Yenicka Avila and Stephanie Ibarra
The Effects of Burn Out in Public Child Welfare Workers , Leandra Barcenas
BARRIERS AMONG MEN SEEKING MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES , Karen Barone
COLLEGE-AGED STUDENT’S PERSPECTIVE OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE , Emily Bautista and Marijane Garcia
SOCIAL WORK STUDENTS COMPETENCY ADDRESSING SEXUAL HEALTH NEEDS OF CLIENTS , Laken Beltran
UNDERUTILIZAITON OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES BY MARGINALIZED POPULATIONS , Jermaine Bennett and Anna Blum
UTILIZATION OF TELEMENTAL HEALTH BY MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS DURING COVID-19 , Zayne BoudreauxRamirez
SOCIAL WORK STUDENTS’ COPING STRATEGIES DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC , Margarita Bracamontes and Benjamin J. Johnson
THE EFFECTS OF COVID-19 ON SOCIAL WORK STUDENTS , Rosanne Cabonce
Page 1 of 16
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Department, Program, or Office
- School of Social Work homepage
A service of the John M. Pfau Library
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
Privacy Copyright Acrobat Reader