- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Business Dissertation Topics
Published by Owen Ingram at January 5th, 2023 , Revised On October 5, 2023
As a business student, you will study various aspects of conducting business. From handling human resources to managing the marketing and finances, you will study them all. However, what is essential is to understand how you will put your learning into practice.
That is when the real challenge starts. You might have aced your quizzes and assignments and stood out in your class, but if you cannot implement your learning in your practical life, your academic success means nothing.
Thus, to help you understand the real-life scenario, the dissertation can be a great starting point. Dissertations help you understand the concepts, frameworks, and models of business in great depth.
Choose a topic for your dissertation that will interest you and help you in your professional life. Thus, to help you fulfil your academic condition and choose an appropriate dissertation topic, here is a list of topics that are recent and relevant.
To help you get started with brainstorming for business topic ideas, we have developed a list of the latest topics that can be used for writing your business dissertation.
These topics have been developed by PhD qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You can also start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the problem, research question , aim and objectives, literature review , along the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our example dissertation to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
You can review step by step guide on how to write your dissertation here.
So, without further ado, here’s a list of business dissertation topics that will help you stand out in your class.
- International Development Dissertation Topics
- Cooperate Governance Dissertation Topics
- Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics
- Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics
- International Business Dissertation Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Project Management Dissertation Topics
- HRM Dissertation Topics
- Management Dissertation Topics
- Operations Management Dissertation Topics
2022 Business Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: an evaluation of the impact of business ethics on the moral obligations associated with business deals of corporations.
Research Aim: The research aims to conduct an evaluation of the impact of business ethics on the moral obligations associated with business deals of corporations
- To analyse the importance of ethics for the shareholders of a business.
- To evaluate the link between business ethics and successful business deals.
- To investigate the impact of business ethics on the moral obligations of corporations while executing business deals
Topic 2: The impact of AI-based tools on business decision making and overall organisational profitability.
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the impact of AI-based tools on business decision making and overall organisational profitability.
- To analyse the impact of AI tools on the strategic management of the business.
- To evaluate the factors impacting business decision making and profitability.
- To investigate the impact of AI tools on business decision making and overall organisational profitability.
Topic 3: How does the HRM function impact the business health of organisations?
Research Aim: The research aims to understand how the HRM function impacts the business health of organisations.
- To analyse the role of the HRL function of organisations.
- To analyse the concept of business health and how it is measured.
- To examine the impact of HRM on the business health and wellbeing of the organisations.
Topic 4: The impact of corporate governance on firm performance and internationalisation.
Research Aim: The research aims to examine the impact of corporate governance on firm performance and internationalisation.
- To critically analyse the impact of corporate governance on brand image and equity.
- To investigate the impact of firm performance on the decisions to internationalise.
- To investigate how corporate governance impacts firm performance and internationalisation.
Topic 5: An assessment of the impact of materials management on production efficiency and cost optimisation of business
Research Aim: The research aims to examine the impact of materials management on production efficiency and cost optimisation of business
- To investigate the impact of materials management in the production business
- To analyse the factors impacting production efficiency and cost minimisation of business.
- To evaluate how materials management impacts production efficiency and cost optimisation of business
Business Dissertation Topics for 2021
Topic 1: impact of digital business on the economic growth of the country: a case study of xyz country.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the significance of digital business during the pandemic and its impacts, not the country’s economic growth. It is a detailed view of the future that need to be digitalised.
Topic 2: Brand Marketing through social media
Research Aim: This research aims to focus on the importance of Brand Marketing through social media by addressing various current strategies used in brand marketing.
Topic 3: Impacts of social media on customer behaviour
Research Aim: This research aims to measure social media’s impacts on customer behaviour and address various strategies that are effective to attract customers through social media.
Topic 4: What factors influence the consumer's buying decisions?
Research Aim: This research aims to identify factors that influence the consumer’s buying decisions
Topic 5: Black Friday sale strategy to drive sales
Research Aim: This research aims to identify how the Black Friday sale strategy effectively drives sales. How can huge discounts benefit sellers?
Topic 6: The role of Influencer Marketing in increasing sale
Research Aim: Influencer Marketers impact the customer’s perception. This research aims to the role of influencer marketing in increasing sales.
Topic 7: Impact of E-marketing on consumer purchase decision: the case of the luxury industry in the UK
Research Aim: This research aims to measure E-marketing’s impact on consumer purchase decisions in the U.K luxury industry.
Topic 8: Analysis of the customer-centric marketing strategies in attaining competitive advantage for the firm and sustaining business success
Research Aim: This research focuses on attaining customer-centric marketing strategies in a competitive advantage for the firm and sustaining business success.
Topic 9: Traditional vs. digital marketing: a comparative study of the last ten years
Research Aim: This research aims to conduct a comparative study of traditional vs. digital marketing in the last ten years.
Topic 10: The impact of relationship marketing on customer loyalty: an analysis of the Honda motor
Research Aim: This research aims to assess the impact of relationship marketing on customer loyalty. An analysis of the Honda motor will be conducted as the base of the research.
Topic 11: The importance of search Engines in e-commerce
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the importance of search engines in e-commerce.
Topic 12: E-Commerce company's advertising strategy-critical analysis
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the importance of an E-Commerce company’s advertising strategy.
Topic 13: Importance of customer retention in E-commerce
Research Aim: This research aims to measure the importance of customer retention in E-commerce.
Topic 14: Importance of brand loyalty in internet marketing
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the importance of brand loyalty in internet marketing.
Business Dissertation Topics for 2020
Topic 1: assessing how the regional differences between countries influence the business strategies of multinational companies.
Research Aim: There regional differences and conflicts between countries have directly affected the trade activities. Therefore, this research will identify a highly sensitive issue by analysing how regional differences between countries impact the overall business strategies of multinational companies.
Topic 2: How corporate social responsibility (CSR) affects customer loyalty: A case study of the UK petroleum industry
Research Aim: Corporate social responsibility has become an important phenomenon as it directly impacts the brand image of the company. Therefore, the main purpose of the research is to analyse how CSR activities influence customer perception, which in return impacts customer loyalty. The focus of the research will be the UK petroleum industry.
Topic 3: Assessing the leadership styles of a non-profit organisation and how it impacts the overall business operations
Research Aim: Leadership has always been a significant aspect of any organisation as it has a drastic impact on the overall business processes. Many researchers have focused on identifying the best leadership style for MNC’s and SME’s; however, few have focused on non-profit organisations. Therefore, the main purpose of the research is to assess the most effective leadership styles that should be practised by non-profit organisations and how it affects the overall operations.
Topic 4: Examining the impact of global business negotiations on cross border mergers and acquisitions
Research Aim: The main aim of the research is to analyse the effect of international business negotiations on cross border mergers. Due to intense competition, many companies are going for mergers and acquisitions to enhance their market share. Therefore, this research will explore the aspect of global business negotiations in mergers and acquisitions between two different companies of two different countries.
Topic 5: Analysing the impact of forwarding and backward integration on business performance and sustainability
Research Aim: To gain a competitive advantage, firms have devised various supply chain strategies that help them improve their business performance. One such strategy is forward and backward integration. Therefore this research will be focusing on analysing the impact of both forward and backward integration on business performance and sustainability.
Topic C1: The economic suffering due to the plague of COVID-19
Research Aim: The research must assess the disruption that has been created by the spread of COVID-19 in the world. This must include the global lockdown of the countries and the shutting of industries, resulting in soaring unemployment rates and a dramatic decline in economic statistics. The research aims to look at the economic consequences generated by the outbreak of COVID-19 in general.
Topic C2: The major sufferings in the economy as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak
Research Aim: The research must assess the reasons behind the rising suffering in the specific business sectors and industries, for instance, the supply chain is suffering because China has become the manufacturing hub, which has brought disruption in the supply chain of the whole industry due to complete lockdown in the country. The research aims to study majorly affected regions such as the entertainment sector, tourism industry, restaurant sector etc.
Topic C3: Expecting changes in the economic statistics by the outbreak of COVID-19
Research Aim: The recent expected changes by the professionals about the impact of COVID-19 on the global economic statistics must be discussed in the research, such as the estimated growth rates of the world and China were predicted to be 0% and 1.6%, respectively, for the year 2020 by the Ethan Harris, head of global economic research in the Bank of America according to his recent interview. Similarly, articles from other professionals must be included in the research to focus on the effects of an outbreak on the economy.
Topic C4: The major regions and business industries affected by the spread of COVID-19
Research Aim: The research would assess the regions (cities and countries) which are being affected by the spread of coronavirus COVID-19 and the major impacted business industries such as the food industries like the restaurants are completely locked down after the outbreak of the virus and the people that were engaged in those industries are unemployed now. The research aims to focus on such industries and the impact of their lowered productivity on the economy.
“Our expert dissertation writers can help you with all stages of the dissertation writing process, including topic research and selection, dissertation plan, dissertation proposal, methodology, statistical analysis, primary and secondary research, findings and analysis and complete dissertation writing. “
Learn more about Research Prospect dissertation writing services.
Business Strategy and Globalisation Dissertation Topics
Globalisation can be defined as the process that assists organisations and businesses in spreading their operations and influence on an international scale to increase their profit levels.
According to Financial Times Lexicon, it is “a process by which national and regional economies, societies, and cultures have become integrated through the global network of trade, communication, immigration and transportation.”
It will not be wrong to say that globalisation is the integration of policymaking, cultures, markets, industries, and economics around the globe.
In recent times, the concept of globalization has been expanded to include a broader range of activities and areas such as biological, political, social, cultural, technological, climate and media factors, even though initially it primarily focused on the economies, capital flows, foreign direct investment, and trade.
Some recent topics with respect to globalisation and business strategy are listed below:
Topic 6: Why organisations and businesses must change their business strategies in the era of globalisation
Research Aim: Any and every company that does strategies based on globalisation will lose out on huge business opportunities. Thus, this research will focus on reasons as to why companies should plan for globalisation related strategies.
Topic 7: Business management framework and globalisation – An empirical study
Research Aim: This research will talk about a successful business management framework for companies operating in the era of globalisation.
Topic 8: Global business strategy for MNCs and the role of corporate vision, conflicts, and empowerment
Research Aim: This research will talk about the various business strategies available for MNCs and the role their vision, conflict management, and empowerment play in building these strategies.
Topic 9: Exploring the drivers of Chinese business expansion strategy into Africa and other developing countries
Research Aim: This research will explore the various factors that drive Chinese business expansion into Africa and other developing countries.
Topic 10: An investigation into the process of offshore outsourcing of customer services to determine causes of poor customer satisfaction
Research Aim: This research will assess customer services’ offshoring process, which in turn impacts customer satisfaction.
Topic 11: Cross border management strategy – A research study focusing on foreign business organisations in Malaysia
Research Aim: This research will talk about cross border management strategies and specifically about foreign businesses operating in Malaysia.
Topic 12: An investigation into the impact of globalisation on UK businesses' operation on both a national and international scale.
Research Aim: This research will study the impact of globalisation on UK businesses. The impact on both national and international scales will be assessed.
Topic 13: How banks can implement business strategies in light of globalisation to improve connectivity with clients – A case of Barclays Plc
Research Aim: This research will focus on the globalisation of banks. Barclays PLC will be used as a case study for this research.
Topic 14: A study to examine the factors affecting the MNC’s choice of alliances and entry modes – The case of Sri Lanka
Research Aim: This study will discuss the various factors that impact the MNC’s choice of alliances and entry modes. Sri Lanka will be used as a case study for this research.
Topic 15: Performance, e-business strategies, and globalisation – Examining the factors affecting social media strategy of business organisations in the UK
Research Aim: This research will discuss the factors that impact the performance, e-business strategies, and globalisation of UK based businesses. The study will also focus on factors impacting the social media strategy of these organisations.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service , which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
Strategic Change Management Dissertation Topics
Change management can be defined as the management of “change and development” within a business organisation. Dealing with the impact of change is of critical importance. Strategic change management helps managers deal with change from the perspective of the individual and an organisation.
An important aspect of this concept is the organisational tools that can help achieve successful transitions to adopt change. Furthermore, business organisations can effectively and quickly implement change to meet changing market requirements as part of the strategic change management process.
Topic 16: An investigation into the implementation of strategic change management in the UK retail sector
Research Aim: This research will analyse and investigate how the UK retail sector changes its business processes to stay relevant in the market.
Topic 17: Examining the factors affecting organisational changes from the perspective of employees – The case of HSBC
Research Aim: This research will focus on organisational changes from the perspective of employees. HSBC will be studied as a case in this research.
Topic 18: Use of a proprietary change management system with respect to transformational change and stakeholder communication
Research Aim: This research will discuss a proprietary change management system that helps with transformational change and stakeholder communication.
Topic 19: The role of feedback in organisational culture change: A case study of any multinational company
Research Aim: This research will talk assess the role of feedback, be it from employees or customers, in bringing and managing organisational cultural change. This study will be based on a company of your choosing.
Topic 20: Strategic management of change in Asian countries – The case of Singapore
Research Aim: This study will talk about strategic change management in Asian countries. Singapore will be the chosen country for the purpose of this study.
Topic 21: To establish the importance of measuring stress levels of employees to successfully implement change
Research Aim: This research will talk about the importance of employee stress measurement in order to implement change successfully.
Topic 22: The role of senior management of business organisations in developing a framework that connects unexpected results and strategic plans
Research Aim: This study will talk about the role of senior management of businesses in developing a framework that will help the company bring together strategic plans and unexpected positive results.
Topic 23: Differences in working styles of Saudi project managers and foreign project managers
Research Aim: This research will help understand the different working styles of Saudi project managers and foreign project managers.
Topic 24: Intervention, project management, and change management – The banking sector in the UK
Research Aim: This research will talk about the change management and implementation barriers that companies are unable to implement change effectively.
International Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics
International Human Resource Management is a system that is designed to improve employee performance at national and international levels. The IHRM function primarily focuses on the policies developed to ensure efficient personnel management within organisations at an international level.
Various activities such as training and development, skills enhancement, employee recruitment, motivational programmes, bonuses and rewards systems, and performance appraisal are implemented to help businesses increase their work output.
Topic 25: Managing employees’ performance in non-profit organisations – A case study of any non-profit organisation
Research Aim: This research will help non-profit organisations understand how they can manage and monitor employee performance even when operating at an international level.
Topic 26: Developing an effective human resource management system in large multinational companies – The recommended practices and strategies
Research Aim: This research will help multinational companies develop an effective human resource management system.
Topic 27: Examining the impact of human resource professionals and human resource management in the new global economy
Research Aim: This study will help in understanding the impact of human resource professionals and will also shed light on human resource management in the new globalized economy.
Topic 28: Can human resource development and training help to remedy poor selection processes
Research Aim: This research will aim to understand whether resource development and training will lead to better selection processes or not.
Topic 29: The causes and forms of deviance in business and non-profit organisations
Research Aim: This research will help understand the causes and forms of deviance in business and non-profit organisations.
Topic 30: Investigating the effects of organisational transition on employees’ performance in large diversified companies.
Research Aim: This research will investigate the impact of organisational transition on the performance of employees in multinationals.
Topic 31: Configuration of human resource management system in multinational companies
Research Aim: This research will help understand how the human resource management system in multinationals is configured.
Topic 32: Learning from small businesses in the UK – How firm performance is associated with strategic human resource management.
Research Aim: This research will understand how firm performance in small businesses is linked with strategic human resource management and its benefits and limitations.
Topic 33: Human resource challenges for UK construction industry – Knowledge transfer and retention
Research Aim: This research will help understand human resource challenges for the UK construction industry, particularly knowledge transfer and employee retention.
Topic 34: The role of strategic human resource management in the public sector – The recommended practices and policies
Research Aim: This research will help understand the role of strategic human resource management in the public sector.
Information Technology Management Dissertation Topics
The process of managing all information technology resources of a business organisation is known as “information technology management”. It should be noted that the information technology resources of an organisation are usually managed in accordance with the priorities, policies, and requirements as set out by the business.
Physical investments, including the staff, data centre facilities, networks, data storage databases, software, and computer hardware, are examples of information technology resources required to be managed within a company.
This is done using simple management skills such as organizing and controlling, change management, and budgeting.
Topic 35: Developing a framework for the strategic management of information technology
Research Aim: This research will help companies build a sustainable framework for the strategic management of the information technology sector.
Topic 36: Role of information technology management in large diversified business organisations.
Research Aim: This research will help in understanding the role of information technology management in large businesses.
Topic 37: Analysing the issues associated with the implementation of Information technology in new technology-based firms.
Research Aim: This study will help in assessing issues associated with the implementation of information technology in technology firms.
Topic 38: Recommended practices to introduce and implement information systems in business organisations.
Research Aim: This study will help companies introduce and implement information systems in organisations.
Topic 39: How business organisations can gain a competitive advantage through social media branding in a fast-paced electronics industry?
Research Aim: This study is extremely relevant for this day and age as it focuses on gaining a competitive advantage through social media for the electronics industry.
Topic 40: The role of strategic alliances, acquisitions and mergers in building eCommerce business giants – A case study of any large scale and established virtual company.
Research Aim: This research will focus on understanding the role of strategic alliances, acquisitions, and mergers for e-commerce business giants. You can choose a large scale company of your choice for this study.
Topic 41: How e-HR system can help UK energy companies to improve their efficiency?
Research Aim: Electronic-human resource management systems are a thing of today. This research will focus on implementing e-HR in UK based energy companies.
Topic 42: Identifying the most influential factors affecting information technology management in the UK construction industry.
Research Aim: This research will identify factors that influence information technology management in the UK construction industry.
Topic 43: Investigating the Benefits and Limitations of Implementing Information Technology in the UK Fashion Industry.
Research Aim: This research will help explore the benefits and limitations of implementing information technology in the UK fashion sector.
Topic 44: To investigate the important elements of information technology management.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the essential factors of information technology management.
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Organisational Leadership Dissertation Topics
Business leaders are the management staff that provides operational oversights, inspiration and other administrative services. It is the duty of business leaders to help prioritise organisational objectives and corporate vision for other team members. Here are some interesting topics related to organizational leadership.
Topic 45: Examining the effects of leadership and clarity of vision on business organisations.
Research Aim: This research will understand the impact of leadership on businesses and how having a clear business vision helps organisations.
Topic 46: The impact of organisational culture and leadership behaviours on practices of knowledge management in small and medium-sized enterprises.
Research Aim: This research will examine the impact of organisational culture and leadership behaviours on knowledge management in SMEs.
Topic 47: Examining the impact of leadership on organisational performance of small enterprises in Saudi Arabia.
Research Aim: This research will study the impact of business leadership on the organisational performance of small businesses in Saudi Arabia.
Topic 48: Evaluating the impact of leadership on organisational performance – A case study of any large and diversified firm.
Research Aim: This research will help evaluate the impact of leadership on organisational performance. You can choose a company of your choice for this research.
Topic 49: Role of organisational leadership in developing countries – A case study of any home-grown company.
Research Aim: This study will evaluate the role of organisational leadership in developing countries.
Topic 50: Traits of prevention-oriented and charismatic leader for the successful operation of medium-sized enterprises.
Research Aim: This research will examine the various traits of leadership that are required for successful business operations.
Topic 51: Organisational leadership in multicultural environment of Saudi Arabia.
Research Aim: This research will focus on organisational leadership in a multicultural environment in Saudi Arabia.
Topic 52: Distinguishing leadership from management to achieve corporate strategies.
Research Aim: This research will analyse and compare leadership and management that companies achieve corporate strategies.
Topic 53: Investigating the differences between individual charismatic leadership and traditional organisational leadership.
Research Aim: This research will help to investigate the differences between charismatic leadership and traditional leadership.
Topic 54: How leadership decisions to implement new business strategies can be influenced by organisational culture – A case study of Nokia.
Research Aim: This research will assess how leadership decisions help in implementing new business strategies and how they are influenced by organisational culture. This study will be based on Nokia.
International Business Strategy Dissertation Topics
International business can be defined as the transactions that occur across country borders as a result of trade. For example, a UK based company selling its products in another country is involved in international business.
Another definition of international business is the exchange/trade of goods or products among businesses and individuals in multiple countries.
However, it is worth noting that all commercial transactions, including transportations, logistics, investments, sales, governmental and private that occur as a result of trade between two different regions are the elements of International Business.
Here are some interesting topics based on international business strategy:
Topic 55: Investigating the patterns of foreign direct investment in new global economies
Research Aim: This research will help outline foreign direct investment patterns in new global economies.
Topic 56: The future of the bamboo industry in Europe – Opportunities and challenges
Research Aim: This research will understand the bamboo industry in Europe, its opportunities, and the challenges the industry has to face.
Topic 57: How Telenor internationalised in Asia – The case of Pakistan
Research Aim: This research will focus on Telenor expanding its operations in Asia. International business strategies undertaken by the company will be discussed.
Topic 58: Internationalisation opportunities for Chinese multinational companies – The link between international business development and “knowledge and learning”
Research Aim: This research will explore the internationalisation opportunities for Chinese multinational companies, i.e. the link between international business development and knowledge will be studied.
Topic 59: Exploring strategic alternatives in Research & Development through the exploitation of opportunities and capabilities
Research Aim: This research will talk about the various strategic alternatives in research and development by exploring various opportunities and capabilities.
Topic 60: The role of new theoretical models with respect to global politics and business
Research Aim: This research will understand the role of new theoretical models by considering global politics and businesses.
Topic 61: The impact of corporate governance on performance and internationalisation of business organisation
Research Aim: This research will focus on the impact of corporate governance on the performance and internationalisation of business organisations.
Topic 62: Examining the factors that could motivate large multinational corporations to adapt internationalisation strategy
Research Aim: This research will analyse the factors that motivate multinationals to adapt to internationalization strategies.
Topic 63: The growing importance of social media strategies in the global business environment – Internationalisation, e-business plans and performance of firms
Research Aim: This research will understand the importance of social media strategy in the global business environment, i.e. firm performance, e-business plans, etc.
Topic 64: Investigating “foreign direct investment” strategies of large and diversified companies in developing economies – The case of India
Research Aim: This research will examine foreign direct investment strategies of huge diversified businesses based in India.
Corporate Social Responsibility Dissertation Topics
The concept of corporate social responsibility has gained tremendous importance, thanks to growing social and environmental concerns that need to be integrated into business operations.
CSR allows business organisations to achieve a balance of social, environmental, and economic obligations and addresses stakeholders and shareholders’ needs.
Implementing CSR amongst small and medium-sized enterprises can prove to be an extremely daunting task primarily because it requires strategies to be designed in a manner where the respective capabilities and needs of these businesses are considered, but the profitability of the company is not adversely impacted.
Here are some relevant CSR dissertation topics for you to choose from:
Topic 65: Investigating the role of corporate social responsibilities in brand equity
Research Aim: This research will analyse how brand equity is built with the help of corporate social responsibility.
Topic 66: How values are associated with perceptions of corporate social responsibility
Research Aim: This research will talk about how values and perceptions are associated with corporate social responsibility and how businesses view it.
Topic 67: Effects of CSR on the performance of business organisations in transitional economies
Research Aim: This study will examine how CSR impacts businesses’ performance operating in transitional economies.
Topic 68: Investigating performance and strategic plans of UK firms with respect to corporate social responsibility
Research Aim: This research will investigate the performance and strategic plans of UK firms with regard to their respective corporate social responsibility.
Topic 69: To what extent do international certifiable management regulations influence business practices
This research will aim to understand the extent to which international certifiable management regulations impact business practices.
Topic 70: Corporate social responsibility in developing countries – The case of the Chinese construction industry
Research Aim: This research will talk about corporate social responsibility in developing countries and focus on the Chinese construction industry.
Topic 71: Corporate social responsibility and societal expectations – A case of any multinational corporation
Research Aim: This research will understand the expectations associated with corporate social responsibilities. A multinational will be chosen for this study.
Topic 72: How corporate social responsibility affect business practices of the UK energy sector
Research Aim: This research will help understand how corporate social responsibility impacts business practices in the UK energy sector.
Topic 73: The role of CSR on international corporate governance theories and practices
Research Aim: This research will examine the role of CSR in international corporate governance theories and practices.
Topic 74: Financial performance of selected European corporations in light of corporate social responsibility
Research Aim: This research will understand how the financial performance of European businesses is impacted by corporate social responsibility.
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in an academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
Organisational Behaviour Dissertation Topics
Organisational behaviour can be defined as how individuals interact with larger groups to create more efficient businesses. The theories of organisational behaviour can help to achieve maximum output from individual members of a team. Here are some interesting topics to help you pick an appropriate dissertation topic on organisational behaviour.
Topic 75: Investigating the impact of values and beliefs on employees’ performance and commitment at the workplace
Research Aim: This research will investigate the impact of beliefs and values on employees’ performance and commitment at the workplace.
Topic 76: Studying the impact of culture on organisational behaviour – The case of the Indian telecommunication industry
Research Aim: This research will help study the impact of culture on organisational behaviour. The Indian telecommunication industry will be the focus of this research.
Topic 77: Examining decision-making process in multinational corporations in light of organisational behaviour and choice
Research Aim: This research will help examine the decision making process in multinationals with respect to organisational behaviour and choice.
Topic 78: Organisational citizenship behaviour and organisational commitment, psychological contract and conflict at Oxford University
Research Aim: This research will help understand organisational citizenship behaviour, organisational commitment, and conflict at Oxford University.
Topic 79: Exploring the relationship between a sense of belongingness and development of trust with managerial behaviour in large and diversified organisations
Research Aim: This research will help in understanding the relationship between trust and a sense of belongingness in huge, multicultural organisations.
Topic 80: Investigating causes of unethical actions of individuals in the workplace – Analysing organisational standards, practices, ethical behaviour
Research Aim: This study will explore causes that lead to unethical actions at workplaces. The research will analyse the organisational standards, practices, and ethical behaviour.
Topic 81: Developing organisational citizenship behaviour and organisational culture in the pre-inauguration stages – The case of the UK hotel industry
Research Aim: This research will help develop organisational citizenship behaviour and organisational culture in the early days of businesses. The UK hotel industry will be the main focus of this research.
Topic 82: Comparing employees’ attitudes and organisational cultural values in the Indian agricultural sector
Research Aim: This research will compare employee attitude and organisational cultural values in the Indian agricultural sector.
Topic 83: This study will explore the relationship between employee performance and corporate objectives.
Research Aim: The research will take into consideration the role of shared values and standards.
Topic 84: Introducing, Implementing, and Managing Change in a Multinational – Assessing the Conflicts associated with it
Research Aim: This research will study global change management as to how multinationals introduce, implement and manage change globally.
As a student of business looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing business theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of business is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , and even healthcare . That is why creating a business dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field is imperative.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best business dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample business dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Business Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area while identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is to establish the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: Make sure to complete this in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified and is an expert in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialise in.
Need more Topics.?
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2021 complete list.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find business dissertation topics.
To find business dissertation topics:
- Research industry trends.
- Analyze unresolved problems.
- Review academic journals.
- Consider global challenges.
- Explore emerging markets.
- Select a topic that excites you and has research potential.
You May Also Like
Almost every discipline requires a dissertation as a prerequisite to research. Specifically, they state what the researcher hopes to accomplish with their study. Therefore, they must be as authentic as the originals.
Go through some of the dissertation topics related to entrepreneurship given below, with their research aim, and get an idea to begin your dissertation.
Whether you are a die-hard fan or part of a sports brand, you will need sports marketing at some point. The most challenging aspect of sports marketing is securing and activating sponsorships, building relationships with customers, and getting brand approvals.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Business » 99 Business Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
99 Business Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
By Amanda Jun 14, 2023 in Business | No Comments
This blog lists 11 business dissertation topics from a variety of research areas, including ethics, strategy, international business, and e-business. These are ready-to-use topic ideas but we recommend you customise them a little to fit your needs better. Let us know your views in the comments section in the end.
Business studies makes a highly concentrated field of study, both in terms of the number of students taking it up and the course material being taught. On the up side, it gives students a variety of research areas to pursue when they are expected to come up with interesting business dissertation topics.
This blog post will help you in picking out your title from a number of research areas in business studies. Whether you want to study a strategy related research problem, pick one of many business management dissertation topics, pursue business ethics dissertation topics, or focus on international business dissertation ideas, this list can help you get on the right track.
Different Fields of Business:
This post on business dissertation topics is a mixture of topics from different fields of business. By keeping the need for topics in a particular field of business, we have drafted posts on each field separately. Following is the list of posts on different fields of business to find the research topics in the specific business field.
- Business Ethics
- Business Information Technology
- Business Intelligence
- Business Management
- Business Psychology
- Business Studies
- Corporate Governance
- International Business
- International Development
List of Business Dissertation Topics:
The list given below contains finished titles. How it works is you are supposed to pick the titles you find interesting and then study them in literature. Once you’ve determined which one you want to use, tweak it to make it seem like a custom-made topic idea you came up with. For example, change the name of the firm studied, or the region, or the method (if one’s included in the topic). These are all ways to customise a topic idea.
And here’s your list:.
How has the crisis shaped the role of technology in supporting business operations and customer interactions?
Investigating the challenges and opportunities of sustainable business practices.
Investigating the financial management practices of UK companies.
How has focus on environmental performance impacted the small business’ supply chain?
An examination of human resource movements in a multi-business firm.
The role of ethics and corporate governance in business sustainability.
Exploring the strategies for managing cross-cultural teams in global organizations.
How vendors can be managed for regional business growth: A case study.
How has the pandemic influenced supply chain management and logistics operations?
The impact of regulatory frameworks on UK business operations and compliance.
The importance of corporate culture on gender equality- considering the case of small and medium firms.
The role of corporate entrepreneurship in fostering innovation within established organizations.
How has the crisis influenced the role of leadership and management practices in organizations?
How does entrepreneur’s personality impact business decision making? A primary investigation.
Does crowdfunding help? An analysis of UK-based microenterprises.
Choosing to keep an in-house CSR team over periodic external consultation: Studying the retail supermarket sector in the UK.
Small businesses and use of information technologies- comparative evaluation of firms in developed and developing countries.
Towards a new definition of logistics as strategy’s driving force: Studying English shipping companies.
Examining the effects of customer relationship management on customer retention.
Investigating the relationship between employee engagement and organizational performance.
What are the characteristics of business health? An exploratory analysis.
Exploring the impact of globalization on UK multinational corporations (MNCs).
The role of strategic alliances and partnerships in business growth and development.
Analyzing the effects of employee empowerment on organizational performance.
Business management during the Covid 19 crisis? or zero management?
Exploring the challenges and opportunities of global business expansion.
Exploring the role of entrepreneurship and innovation in UK business growth.
Analyzing the impact of artificial intelligence on business processes and decision-making.
How is the lifecycle of small and medium businesses impacted by innovation in their sector? The case of digital technology.
The impact of e-commerce on traditional retail businesses.
Investigating the role of innovation in driving business growth and competitiveness.
Analyzing the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the UK business landscape.
What are the key success factors in business diversification?
The role of digital transformation in driving business competitiveness in the UK.
Investigating the factors influencing employee job satisfaction and turnover intention.
What are the key factors influencing business recovery and growth in the aftermath of the pandemic?
Is business diversification a forte of family businesses? An analysis.
Exploring the impact of organizational learning on innovation and performance.
Measuring performance of global units in multinational firms: A case of Barclay’s.
How does religious orientation impact business dealings? A study of the XXX area of UK.
The role of government policies in fostering business growth and innovation in the UK.
How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted consumer behavior and purchasing patterns?
An examination of the characteristics specific to business journalism.
Investigating the role of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in UK businesses.
How is the religion of entrepreneurs related to their sense of business ethics?
Irresponsible borrowing and lending in British consumer banks and its role in the recession of 2008.
The influence of cultural and social factors on consumer behavior in the UK market.
An exploration of the importance of knowledge transfer between members in a family business.
How has the pandemic impacted innovation processes and the development of new products/services?
What are the components of good business administration in higher education in the UK?
What are the long-term implications of digital transformation on traditional business models?
How has the introduction of cryptocurrency impacted business ethics?
Analyzing the ethical considerations in UK business operations.
Human resource management as the need of the current business hour?
Managing multiple foreign collaborators in projects: A study of the European aero-engine sector.
Studying factors of business continuity in low income areas in the UK.
Assessing the effectiveness of sustainability practices in UK businesses.
What are the ethical considerations businesses need to address in the post-COVID era?
Can anyone do a business? An exploration of specific elements that make it possible for every individual.
How has the pandemic accelerated the adoption of e-commerce and online sales channels?
Takeovers and mergers in the virtual business world: A case study of Facebook and Whatsapp.
Business ethics in a globalized world- an investigation of current trends and practices.
Is business ethics morally obligatory?
How has the crisis influenced corporate social responsibility initiatives and stakeholder engagement?
Analyzing the effects of corporate social media usage on brand reputation.
How has lockdown during Covid 19 impacted small and medium sized businesses?
How does culture impact business language? A comparative analysis of diverse cultures from developing and developed countries.
Assessing the impact of business ethics on customer trust and loyalty.
What are the implications of changing consumer expectations and preferences on marketing strategies?
Managing cultural differences in the firm: A strategy for creating multicultural managers.
Exploring the challenges and opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.
How has remote work and virtual collaboration affected team dynamics and productivity?
Analyzing the factors influencing consumer loyalty and brand switching behavior.
Examining the strategies for managing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Is cloud computing adaptable according to business needs?
Investigating the impact of sustainability reporting on investor decision-making.
How is marketing between firms achieved in developing countries? A literature review.
Exploring the strategies for managing organizational change and transformation.
What are the key challenges and opportunities for businesses in implementing sustainable practices post-COVID?
Corporation-state relationships and business strategy’s role in industrial growth.
Analyzing the challenges and opportunities for UK businesses in international trade.
Investigating the role of diversity and inclusion in UK workplaces.
Exploring the challenges and opportunities of digital transformation in business.
Is there a link between business innovation and gender creativity?
Importance of risk reporting: An analysis of the British telecom sector.
Examining the factors influencing consumer trust in online transactions.
A study of business administration in the luxury hotel industry- facilitators and barriers.
Assessing the strategies for effective project management in complex business environments.
Entrepreneurship as a successful business strategy: Studying British digital services firms.
How has the pandemic affected international trade and global business relationships?
What are the key factors influencing the financial stability and sustainability of businesses post-COVID?
Has digitalization facilitated B2B marketing? An integrative analysis.
How has the crisis impacted small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and their ability to recover?
Has globalization changed business tactics?
Analyzing the role of data analytics in business decision-making.
How has focus on environmental performance impacted the small business’ supply chain?
The role of entrepreneurship in driving economic growth and development.
What are the implications of the shift towards remote learning and online education for the business sector?
Generating an understanding for the impacts of the digital age on predictions for business behaviours.
An evaluation of business prospects in countries that implemented smart lockdown as compared to total lockdown during Covid 19.
What are the emerging trends in customer experience and engagement in the post-COVID business landscape?
The impact of technological advancements, such as AI and automation, on the UK job market.
What are the strategies businesses can adopt to rebuild consumer trust and confidence in the post-COVID period?
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 E-Commerce Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas June 15, 2023 -->
- 99 Corporate Governance Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 21, 2020 -->
- 99 Business Psychology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 22, 2019 -->
- 99 International Development Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas October 7, 2018 -->
- 99 Business Studies Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 19, 2018 -->
- 99 Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics September 18, 2018 -->
- 99 Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 14, 2018 -->
- 99 Business Ethics Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 13, 2018 -->
- 99 International Business Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 12, 2018 -->
- 99 Business Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 12, 2018 -->
Business Dissertation Topics
2020 was a year of drastic change, with many businesses shut down by the pandemic. However 2021-22 onwards promises rapid economic growth, as business activity sharply expands. So, to help you out we’ve provided a selection of free and original business dissertation topics, suitable for both Master’s and Bachelor’s degree dissertations. These topics cover a large range of subjects within the business discipline, so you are sure to find one suited to your own interests. Each of these topics will allow you to produce an original and ambitious dissertation that will contribute to the existing knowledge of your subject area. So, if you’ve been searching far and wide for a great business dissertation topic, look no further!
Global Politics and Global Business Dissertation Topics
Global strategy for business dissertation topics, technology and innovation management business dissertation topics, corporate social responsibility business dissertation topics, international human resource management dissertation topics, management of international change dissertation topics, leadership and innovation business dissertation topics, globalisation and strategy business dissertation topics.
This is one of the most important aspects of international business as it examines the connection between global politics and global business. It looks at some of the most important factors, institutions, and processes that affect international business and studies the political environment of business, which has been particularly volatile over the last five years.
- Evaluating the performance of global business teams within multinational corporations: the test of an intervening process model.
- How does Corporate Governance affect internationalisation, globalisation and the performance of firms?
- What sorts of themes and images might create trans-cultural resonance and dissonance within an international classroom comprised of diverse nationalities and cultural backgrounds?
- Can production for global markets help business groups to mobilise collectively? Under what conditions does globalisation enable the private sector to develop independent organisational bases and create effective relationships with the state?
- How different patterns of business-government relations affect processes of industrial upgrading: A case study of emerging economies.
- How do multinational organisations tackle the growing complexity of managing themselves in light of the rise to significant power of non-governmental organisations?
- A look at the effect that Brexit is likely to have on British businesses, especially the average small and medium enterprise (SME).
- How will Brexit impact on the regulatory burden of large business and corporations in the United Kingdom and Europe?
- Business-Government relations within a contingency theory framework: strategy, structure, fit, and performance.
- What is the meaning and process of globalisation and how does it impact the way in which business teams work together?
- In the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis, is globalisation still going to be a key market driver?
- Global strategy and local implementation: Examining how multinational corporations apply Corporate Governance in China.
- How will firms investing in China manage the political undercurrents, as talk increases of a new Cold War between the West and China?
- What factors affect multinational corporations’ choice of corporate political strategy? Examining the influence of perceived regulatory pressure on company’s political strategies.
- Using a legitimacy perspective to examine how firms entering the Chinese market manage political risk.
- A critical examination of the potential implications of Brexit for UK firms’ EU-based supply chain.
- Brexit and foreign direct investment into the UK: An examination of the potential impact on new venture start-ups in the UK.
Global business strategy focuses on understanding the main strategic issues that organisations face when they operate as a global business. Specifically, the issues relate to three areas: understanding global strategic analysis, formulating a global strategy, and developing sources of competitive advantage in a given company.
- What are the risks and benefits of an International Joint Venture?
- How should a business strategy be developed to expand a business in an international market?
- A comparative study of Mergers and Acquisitions within the Aviation sector: Case study of Qatar Airways’ joint venture with the International Airlines Group.
- A research on the exit strategy of foreign venture capital investment in international private business sector.
- What are the business strategies and key success factors of Financial Holding Companies in the international environment?
- How does an organisation benefit from an effective vendor management strategy?
- Why are some vendor relationships more successful than others?
- Developing an effective framework for knowledge sharing and utilisation in global project teams.
- Can entrepreneurship be utilised as an effective management strategy within a business unit?
- What effects will the consumers’ increasing use of the online channel to fashion shopping have on the strategies used by UK clothing retailers?
- An assessment of sustainable competitive advantage within the UK DIY multiple market sector.
- Develop your own definition of logistics, that you think reflects how logistics is evolving and explain why you think it is appropriate for today and the next decade.
- A study of the problems of managing international collaboration in the military aero-engine business.
- New possibilities in logistics and supply chain management provided by Big Data: examining the birth and growth of supply chain analytics.
- Designing a closed-loop supply chain for improving sustainability of global business practices.
- Developing a strategy for winning in the Indian market: A case study of Suzuki Motor Corporation.
These topics consider the ways in which business firms develop and implement technology as a strategy and integrate technological and innovative capabilities in support of their business operations. These topics mainly investigate how technology has revolutionised the business environment causing disruption, new opportunities and challenges for firms to deal with.
- A study of how business operations have improved as a result of innovation: Are they converging towards one universal approach?
- What are the market challenges experienced by new UK mobile telecommunication companies?
- How will 5G technology impact on the growth of digital consumer markets in the UK?
- How does online branding provide competitive advantage in the digital era: a study of the consumer electronics industry?
- A study into how ICT integration has transformed procurement of goods and services.
- Building virtual dominions – A comparative study of mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances in e-commerce: case studies of Amazon.com and eBay.
- What are the technological factors surrounding the relationship between organisational growth and performance?
- A study into the role of online marketing in creating global supply chain networks.
- A study into how organisations suffer the negative effects of modern day technology.
- What are the main factors impacting on the success of online branding for corporations?
- Assessing the role of social media in global branding: cases of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Exploring the impact of technology on CRM operations within call centres in the UK and analyse the factors that affect the well-being of the employee?
- A study into the opportunities of implementing an e-HR system: Case of British Energy.
- A study into how companies influence technology and innovation within suppliers: Case of Apple.
- Assessing technology diffusion models among online shoppers in the UK.
- Business process reengineering and the challenges facing airlines, a critical study of the factors influencing Saudi Airlines’ BPR initiatives.
- What are the barriers to successful/profitable e-commerce deployment in government organisations?
- Comparing and contrasting government e-commerce portals with private ones such as eBay and Amazon: which offers the better user experience and business outcomes?
- How has integration of technology into HR improved organisational efficiency?
- What is the impact of technology on FMCG industry towards meeting consumer demands in the UK market?
- Assessing the role of innovation towards creation of new opportunities for SMEs in the UK.
- What determinant factors influence integration of technology in the Supply Chain Management (SCM) sector.
Governments, activists and the media have become adept at holding companies to account for the social consequences of their actions. In response, corporate social responsibility has emerged as an inescapable priority for business leaders in every country. The fact is many prevailing approaches to CSR are quite disconnected from strategy. Business should treat CSR as something central to their strategy and hence contribute as a core competence for many organisations. These topics evaluate how business can utilise CSR practices to enhance opportunities for organisational success.
- How does Corporate Social Responsibility impact on customer loyalty?
- What is the role of staff training in developing and executing CSR skills?
- What are the key strategic decisions facing companies in order to improve their performance in Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Does Corporate Social Responsibility enhance corporate reputation? A case study of Tesco.
- What are the challenges facing ethical businesses in the UK for moving to the mainstream?
- How can businesses gain advantage from adopting CSR practices with respect to climate change?
- A study into the impact of green and lean practices on organisational performance.
- How have environmental policies transformed CSR practices within organisations: Case of BAT.
- What are the effects of CSR on sustainability: Case of Coca Cola.
- How will multinational organisations deal with the growing emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in large markets like Germany and India?
- To what extent will CSR be sacrificed for greater economic growth in the aftermath of the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can firms successfully make Corporate Social Responsibility operable in the modern corporate environment?
- Is there a relationship between diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility, what is its contribution to organisational performance?
- What is the impact of CSR on brand equity: Case study of Toyota UK?
- How does CSR impact on organisational performance?
- CSR and societal expectations: A case study of Unilever.
International Human Resource Management refers to activities that are designed to support organisations in managing human resources at an international level so that competitive advantage can be maintained at both the national and international level. The subject area includes understanding of culture factors, both in terms of beliefs and attitudes of international employees and in relation to international employment legislation. Studying the area provides insights into the way that corporate HR functions can contribute to international business strategy and build functional knowledge of the main developments in the management of expatriates and other forms of international management. Changing perspectives are crucial as more and more organisations operate on a global basis and have head offices in a home country and operational sites in host nations. Functionally this can involve expatriates but increasingly includes high usage of virtual technology to create links between home and host country operational sites. The following topics are an indication of key areas of current interest in the field.
- What are the benefits and challenges of inter-cultural team working in virtual environments and how these teams influence competitive advantage.
- Virtual working environments became something of a norm during the pandemic. Will this apply to home countries of international corporations as well?
- What are the bases of employee commitment in terms of affective, normative and calculative commitment in a global multi-national?
- What are the effects of organisational transition on employee commitment in large multinational companies?
- How do mergers impact on employee motivation and commitment, and how can any fallout be managed?
- How can cultural differences in international collaborative projects be managed?
- Can job-swaps between international workers improve inter-cultural working in multi-national organisations?
- What is the relationship between the three components of commitment to organisational change and the perceived success of an organisational change?
- What effect will the UK’s decision to leave the EU have on economic migrants, and how can this be managed by IHRM practices and polices?
- How will Brexit impact on British workers in the EU, and to what extent can this be managed by IHRM practices and policies?
- How does one manage employee commitment in the not-for-profit sector across different national cultures?
- Using models of Strategic Human Resource Management assess and appraise how BAE Systems is achieving strategy through effective people management practices.
- What are the main factors that affect employee retention at international call centres?
- What are the most effective practices for working a unique Human Resource policy across multiple divisions of large diversified companies?
- A study of the constantly changing global business environment and how effective human resource planning enables organisations to achieve their strategic objectives.
- What effect does the Brexit decision and subsequent negotiations have on the management of EU operational sites by UK based companies?
- What is the role and value of effective IHRM strategic thinking to effective negotiation of joint ventures between the UK and BRIC countries?
- Can IHRM be effective in delivering culturally appropriate work-life balance and flexible working patterns for multi-national firms?
Change, at the organisational level is vital for continued innovation and retention of competitive advantage. Therefore, understanding the different aspects of this topic is vital in creating awareness of existing views and practices for implementing and managing successful change, particularly at the international level. This topic area is therefore focused on the what, why and how involving managing change in contemporary organisations and social systems in general, and how they may impact on the effectiveness of change. In particular, it examines the issues and dilemmas facing those managing change, as well as the skills required for successful adaptation and evolution, especially in an international context.
- What internal and external factors have the greatest impact on employees in cross-national mergers and acquisitions?
- Managing change across multi-cultural teams through technology and virtual project management: The impact of social understanding and use of digital media.
- What are the biggest changes in home working practises going to be following Coronavirus, and what impact will they have on employee retention?
- Managing change: Developing a framework that links intended strategies and unanticipated outcomes.
- Employee adjustment during organisational change: The role of organisational level and occupation.
- How can employee motivation levels be sustained during organizational restructuring?
- Success of a Product Lifecycle Management Implementation – an investigation into the electronics manufacturing industry.
- How power works through managing emotion in organisational change: emotion management as power.
- How can the measurement of levels of work stress in individuals employed in an organisation undergoing change benefit it?
- Encouraging gender equality across international firms – what role can change management approaches take in supporting increased female representation in traditionally masculine firms?
- Managing change in Asian business – A comparison between Chinese-educated and English-educated Chinese entrepreneurs in Singapore.
- What is the impact of feedback during organisational culture change: a case study of a financial firm?
- Stakeholder Communication and Transformational Change: A case study in the use of a proprietary change management system.
- What effect is there on levels of resistance and conflict when organisational change is lead by a servant or spiritual leader?
- How social media can facilitate acceptance of change in international organisations.
- Soft skills are not enough: Why change management approaches also need strong project management planning to be successful.
- What are the key project management skills needed to execute a major change in the working culture of an organization?
Innovation has become a primary force driving the growth, performance, and valuation of companies. However, sometimes there is a wide gap between the aspirations of executives to innovate and their ability to execute. Many companies make the mistake of trying to spur innovation by turning to unreliable best practices, and to organisational structures and processes. Moreover, executives who focus on stimulating and supporting innovation by their employees can promote and sustain it with the current talent and resources more effectively than they could by using other incentives. This area focuses on innovation at the individual level and at the group level within organisations.
- What are the effects of team innovation and leadership clarity in organisations? A health care case study.
- Does socio-cultural context moderate the relationship of leadership with top-management influence on innovation?
- What are the effects of leadership style and team process on performance and innovation in functionally heterogeneous teams?
- An exploratory study of leadership, organisational culture and organisational innovativeness in a sample of non-profit organisations.
- Is there a difference in leadership style between profit and non-organisations, and what are the reasons for this?
- How do business leaders see their role in enabling innovation in large organisations?
- Transformation or transactional? The role of leadership in supporting individual-level creativity within organisations.
- How exactly do we put leadership and innovation together? How does a company lead in a way that generates innovation?
- What are the key factors required for a creative organisation? How are barriers to implementing these factors overcome?
- Organising for team creativity: Creating an organisational system for harvesting ideas for leadership and innovation.
- What is the nature and role of leadership in three ideal types of public management innovation: politically-led, organisational turnarounds and bottom-up innovations?
- How is leadership different in the engineering function? An assessment of Airbus UK?
- What are the behavioural and personality correlations of transactional and transformational leadership?
- What is the relationship between leadership style and creativity? Systematically reviewing the literature.
- From managing to enabling innovation: Leaders’ facilitating innovation through cultural change.
- The role of leaders in balancing creativity and standardisation in the firm.
Globalisation is a complex trend, encompassing many forces and many effects. Globalisation has revolutionised the global market as Multinational Enterprises renew their strategies to attain competitive edge. These topics evaluate different strategies adopted by business firms to uniquely position themselves in the global market.
- The analysis of suitability and applicability of Porter’s Generic Strategies in the light of emerging business trends and an unpredictable operating environment post-pandemic.
- Does globalisation have a future in the aftermath of the Coronavirus pandemic?
- What is the significance of ICT integration as a business strategy?
- How globalisation has broken trade barriers and its impact on trade tariffs: the case of BRIC countries.
- What current strategies are in place for businesses to meet dynamic consumer demands?
- To what extent is consumer demand shaped by corporate innovation? A comparative study of Apple and Samsung.
- Assessing the impact of globalisation on UK businesses operating on both international and local levels.
- Does Brexit signal a rollback in globalisation in the UK and Europe?
- An examination of empowerment, conflict and corporate vision as factors in developing global business strategies for multinational firms.
- What are the transformational strategies adopted by companies in the globalisation era?
- How have countries changed their trade policies in the face of new global market challenges?
- A study into the FDI strategies used by UK multinational companies: case study of Vodafone.
- Investigating the role of strategic alliances in creating global supply chain networks.
- Assessing the impact of internationalisation strategies on multinational corporations: case study Tullow Oil.
Copyright © Ivory Research Co Ltd. All rights reserved. All forms of copying, distribution or reproduction are strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
You may also like
Put a stop to deadline pressure, and have your homework done by an expert.
157 Best Business Dissertation Topics To Get Perfect Score
It may take you time to find an ideal business dissertation topic. Business dissertations are academic projects undertaken by Ph.D. students for their graduate program. A business dissertation entails identifying a problem and solution in the business field.
You can either find it in ethics, marketing, leadership, change management, accounting, business management, negotiating, and other fields. You should work with your professor when you choose a dissertation topic in all the stages.
Do you want to write a professional and top-notch dissertation? You need to search for a great business dissertation topic, research topics in business, and consult your professor.
We have a wide variety of British and UK writers that deliver custom work fast. Don’t worry about pricing, because their services are cheap for university students.
How to Come Up With a Dissertation Topic
The dissertation should be detailed, professional, and easy to defend during presentation.
Read the dissertation requirements carefully – This is the outline of the topics you are expected to cover. Find out what is required for your graduate dissertation research. This is to ensure you do the right thing. Choose a specific field of research – You should choose a field of research with which you are familiar. You should have a glimpse of resources you can use to carry out your research. Check out sample dissertations and pick a research type – To write a good dissertation, try and check other dissertation samples to know how you can write yours. This also gives you a good idea of what is expected in your dissertation. Research recommendations – When choosing a dissertation topic, ensure it remains in your area of study. That is crucial for the success of your research. Remember to consult your professor to advise you on whether your topic is good. When you choose a good topic, it will increase your chances of getting high grades in college.
The topic you choose will determine how you spend your weeks and months and how engaging the paper will be in the end. If you get an issue, you can seek some dissertation help.
International Business Dissertation Topics
Are you planning to do an international business dissertation topic? There are many topics that you can dwell on for your university research. However, ensure the topic adheres to your line of study. Here are some business dissertation ideas you can adopt:
- Cultural effects on the imporvement of marketing strategies for multinational retailers.
- Impact of climate change and sustainability strategy on business.
- Exchange rate fluctuation and firm value analysis of emerging marketing multinationals.
- Overinvestment of free cash flow in emerging market firms.
- Value implications of emerging market multinationals cross border expansion patterns.
- A systematic review of issues of international entrepreneurship.
- An analysis of trade challenges at the world trade organizations.
- A study of emerging trends in global business and its implications for economies.
- Exploring the international business in the information and digital age.
- How do public disclosure policies impact business operations management in a globalized world?
- Global challenges that international business managers face.
- The impact of privatization in the global world for entrepreneurship.
- Social media applications and relevance to international business management.
- How social media branding helps businesses to gain competitive advantage in the globalization era.
- The role of innovation in international marketing.
- Management of information technology for international businesses.
- Impact of effective human resource management in international companies.
- Effects of business rankings on international trade.
- Impact of employee motivation on firm performance.
- Impact of effective business communication channels in international organizations.
- The acceptability of government involvement in designing CSR limits
- Impact of the leadership management intrusion on the strategies of a business.
- Does the expansion of big organizations be justified in serving the middle class of a country?
- Will the business model of creating driverless cars sustain when accidents are a daily reality?
- How innovation in AI is threatening the jobs of workers from labour-intensive businesses.
- Barriers to knowing the requirement of your international customers.
Accounting and Finance Dissertation Topics
Getting an ideal accounting and finance dissertation topic can consume much of your time. This is because there is a lot to consider because of the diversity of the field, formulas, and methods to be used.
- The relevance of auditing and financial reporting to corporate governance.
- The impact of modern accounting in economic development.
- The impact of accounting information to the cost of firm capital.
- The market analysis and perspectives of cryptocurrency.
- The effect of digital currency on finance and accounting.
- International accounting standard board and Covid-19.
- The intensity of interest rates in finance and accounting.
- Analysis of the corporate credit rating on banks and financial institutions lending capacity.
- Exploring the role of forensic accounting in law enforcement.
- Accounting standards and practices of financial institutions in the Western World.
- Exploring income statements and their correlations with financial statements.
- How financial accounting helps in developing business strategies.
- Role of automation and RPA in the audit industry.
- The effect of risk-based audit approach on the enterprise risk strategy of the financial institution.
- How has the financial crisis affected the health sector globally?
- How significant are financial ratios for detecting fraud in SMEs in high prosperity countries?
- An analysis of the process of shareholder value creation.
- The impact of consolidated financial statements of multinationals.
- The ethics and rationale behind non-profit organizations tax exemption.
- An in-depth study of the asset and liability management in the banking sector.
- The impact of artificial intelligence and block chain technology on accountants and auditing.
- Accounting and reporting practices compliance with international financial reporting standards.
- Impact of fair value on creative accounting.
- The benefits of international reporting standards.
- The Emergence of initial public offers as an investment avenue.
- The link to equity price and performance for the banking industry.
- The evolution and implementation of relationship banking.
Business Management Dissertation Topics
You need to get a professional business management topic to ensure you thrive well in your graduate program.
These topics cover the various relations between business, leadership, and management. It can be hectic to research topics in business but here are some ideas you can start with.
- Managing communication and collaboration with remote workers.
- How organizations have become customer-focused.
- Investment in artificial intelligence and impact on customer satisfaction.
- Globalization and impact on business management.
- Customer perspective on customer data usage in a mobile banking context.
- Exploring the business model innovation process.
- Evaluation of the modeling of dynamic capabilities.
- An explorative study of management models in the hospitality industry.
- Key project management skills needed to execute a major change in the work culture of an organization.
- Impact of ‘Voice’ and Silence on destructive leadership.
- Impact of store ambiance on shopper’s impulse purchasing behaviour.
- Assessing the impact of forwarding integration on business performance.
- The impact of training and development of employees in surviving economic crisis.
- A look into the fluctuations of trust on international human resources management and forming of organizational performance.
- An analysis of risk management in senior management decisions.
- Evaluation of cost-leadership, market orientation, and business performance.
- Impact of psychosocial hazards on workplace risk management.
- Role of leadership in an organization’s transformational change.
- Determinants of individual performance in SMEs.
- Business strategies to attract foreign investment.
- How can effective leadership bring a massive change in the destiny of a company?
- Impact of enterprise social networking systems on organizational learning and knowledge management.
- Impact of gender equality on business management.
- How do employee empowerment and internal marketing influence workplace performance.
- The influence of the dominance of affiliate marketing in today’s world.
MBA Dissertation Topics
MBA is broad and you need to choose a topic according to your specialization. For example project management, strategic management, innovation knowledge management, and much more. The dissertation topic you choose should align closely with what you are doing.
- The influence of the management skills needed by entrepreneurs.
- The importance of communication in effective management.
- Cost-benefit analysis of creative vs direct marketing.
- How e-commerce is affecting company profits.
- Effective strategies for integration in global stock markets.
- Impact of leadership in organizational management.
- The rivalry and integration strategies of global stock exchanges.
- The influence of the banking sector on economic growth.
- Performance measurement concepts and practices in supply chain.
- Impact of online marketing on small organizations.
- Best methods and practices in the operational risk management for the warehousing industry.
- Social risk analysis and mitigation.
- Big data analytics impact on efficient inventory management.
- How has new product development changed after 3D printing techniques?
- Is inventory control the backbone of an effective operations management?
- An analysis of leadership and its impact on business growth in Google
- The role of the internet in customer decision-making ability.
- What effect will a closed economy have on organizations?
- How useful is cultural diversity for business growth?
- The impact of using AI to boost quality control.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of advertising in businesses.
- The relationship and common aspects of innovation management and organizational culture.
- The influence of organizational and leadership performance.
- Analysis of the effect of branding on the buyer’s purchase decision.
- Evaluation of SMEs and their risk management approach.
- Exploring green management practices for business sustainability.
Change Management Dissertation Topics
To have a good dissertation, you need to choose a topic that you can handle perfectly. It wouldn’t be good if you chose a topic that has been outdated over time. The change management dissertation topics dwell on leadership, the influence of change, and change management.
- The analysis of Change management in the public sector.
- Impact of organizational change management for suitable eco-friendly practices.
- Impediments and challenges of change management.
- The influence of change management on business sustainability.
- Technological tools for seamless management of change in family-owned businesses.
- Human elements that are resistant to change and options to overcome these for change management and adoption.
- A study to investigate what causes employees to violate business ethics policies.
- The motivating factors that help managers to enforce changes in the business.
- The impact of technology on business ethics and policies.
- HR policies and how they can soothe the process of change management.
- The influence of middle-level managers in the performance of a company.
- A critical comparative study to understand the effect of change management on small-scale companies.
- How is the managerial behavior important to trust development to facilitate sharing of information in an organization?
- Examining ethical behaviours, practices, and norms in an organization
- The importance of organizational change management.
- The relationship between firm performance and organization culture.
- Examining the interrelation between the ability of employees to meet the needs of the organization and employee satisfaction.
- Leadership values and how they affect globalization.
- A perspective on understanding knowledge management.
- How the motor industry is seeing changes related to financial management.
- The implication of applying principles of biomimicry to organizational change.
- How should organizational change success be determined?
- Compare the change models that can guide the methodology for a change initiative.
- What is the role of change management under populist governments?
- The influence of change management practices on the implementation of compliance management systems in companies.
- Application of complexity science to leadership and organizational change.
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
Entrepreneurship has been on the rise over time. Hence, there have been many emerging issues in the sector. The dissertation topics align with the new strategies that are being put in place to ensure entrepreneurs thrive well in their start-ups and businesses.
- Why jobs are decreasing as compared to the talent of educated people, which is rising exponentially?
- How to override the problem of low business entrepreneurship in the present scenario on a global scale?
- The role of start-up companies to provide skilled employees to established companies.
- How an inexperienced employee in a start-up company makes a threat to the success?
- Importance of entrepreneurship education for students.
- How innovation and entrepreneurship strengthen small businesses.
- Business analysis of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- An empirical study of the validity and importance of the established theories of entrepreneurship in the current era.
- Can extreme social conditions and risks create entrepreneurs?
- To evaluate the relationship between exposure to technology and entrepreneurial success.
- To study the role of technology in creating entrepreneurs of the 21 st century.
- Entrepreneur’s role in healthcare to contend future pandemics.
- Detailed study and examination of the impact of government support in growing businesses amongst women.
- The entrepreneurial contribution in reducing environmental impacts made by businesses and industries.
- To evaluate skills and qualities that help entrepreneurs to overcome failure.
- An insight into the influence of entrepreneurial finance.
- How entrepreneurship has affected the development and growth of the economy
- The benefits of encouraging entrepreneurship.
- The influential factors that compel individual to become entrepreneurs.
- What can the government do in promoting entrepreneurial ideas?
- How to strengthen small scale entrepreneurs?
- How inventors find entrepreneurs to merge financial projects and talents?
- Entrepreneurship effectiveness in development programs.
- The legislative reforms that can significantly help make entrepreneurship easier.
- The government fiscal policy and entrepreneurship.
- How has new technology helped in the progress of entrepreneurship?
Need Help With Your Business Dissertation?
Finding an ideal business dissertation topic can help you in your graduate program. Are you stuck on how to write a dissertation or how to choose a dissertation topic? Look no further, we can help make that easier for you.
We provide consultation, advice, and a way forward on how to carry out your dissertation. If you are running out of time to complete your dissertation, you can consult us to help you complete and proofread it for you.
Get on top of your homework.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Why Choose Us
- Vision and Mission
- Hire Writers
- How it Works
Management Dissertation Topics & Ideas
Latest Business Management Dissertation Topics & Ideas
- 4500+ Experts With Years of Experience
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5188 Reviews
- Free Plagiarism Report
Get Free Dissertation Quote
FOR FIRST ORDER GET EXTRA 25% OFF
- Dissertation Writing
- 50+ Management Dissertation Topics and Ideas
Explore Incredible Dissertation Topics in Management Here!
It is an undeniable truth that every business needs effective management to achieve set organizational goals and objectives. Some of the essentials of powerful management are collaborating individuals' efforts, doing proper planning, scheduling, setting up a budget, etc. However, for joining a reputed company, it becomes essential that a student possesses good overall grades which are only possible when he submits his management dissertation on time.
You will be supposed to draft a dissertation that could lend you great results. Handling it could be extremely challenging for you. So, if you need help with management dissertation topics, nobody can assist you the way we can. Dissertation writing on management becomes even more complicated task when it comes to choosing an interesting topic. If you find it burdensome to search for a suitable topic for your research paper , then now you do not need to worry at all.
Need Help with Dissertation?
Get a 100% Original Dissertation Written by EXPERTS
Management Dissertation Topics Advised by Our Proficient Writers
Writing a lengthy piece of document is certainly a daunting task for every university student. Due to the shortage of time, unavailability of reliable research sources, irrelevant selection of dissertation topic, insufficient knowledge, and inadequate skills, a student gets fail to draft a well-written and rewarding management dissertation. If you think any of the reasons mentioned above is upsetting your peace of mind as well, then hire us and get rid of your academic anxieties right away. Our in-house team of expert writers has listed a few business management dissertation topics to help you come up with a flawless dissertation.
Stated above are few suggestions given by our Ph.D. Certified writers. If you want to explore a wide range of Management dissertation topics, then reach our dissertation writers for hire services do not procrastinate in approaching us.
Need Personalised Assistance from Our Experts?
Share Your Requirements via Whatsapp!
Business Dissertation Topics for 2020
1. How economics is suffering due to Covid-19?
2. Explain globalization and its impact on business management.
3. How does gender equality impact business management?
4. Do you believe effective leadership changes company management?
5. Make a list of businesses majorly affected by Covid-19
6. Determine the role of affiliate marketing in today's business world.
7. Evaluate how forward and backward integration impact business performance.
Change Management Dissertation Topics
1. How does change management influence business sustainability?
2. What are the causes for which employees violate business ethics policies
3. What are some organisational norms, ethical behaviour and practices?
4. Discuss some leadership qualities which can affect an organization.
5. Explain the role of change management according to a populist government
6. How can technology impact business policies and ethics?
7. Is there any relationship between organisational culture and firm performance?
These are some of the change management dissertation topics for students.
How to Choose an Ideal Business Management Dissertation Topic
Every final-year management student is bound to submit a dissertation but picking an excellent topic for the same becomes a matter of deep concern. But now as you’ve encountered us, you will receive beneficial tips that will help you pick an incredible topic for your Management thesis.
- Find an interesting topic to work on as it will make your research task exciting and pleasurable for you
- Make sure that your selected topic has not been taken by anybody else already and is unique
- Pick a topic that has ample scope for further research as it will help you to gather relevant and useful data
- Taking guidance and advice from your university professor can also assist you in coming up with a compelling topic
- Making a decision on a management dissertation topics could become simpler when you take to support and guidance from the Internet and the library.
Selecting an intriguing topic for a Management dissertation is a starting point of your journey to perform a lengthy writing task. If you think following the above-mentioned tips will be problematic for you, then simply get in touch with us and get what you deserve instantly!
Have a Look at Our Guarantees that Will Serve You the Best
Our mission is to release you from the chains of frustrations that arise when you start the process of selecting meritorious management dissertation topics . It is important for you to know what you will be getting from us once you make up your mind to receive our writing assistance. Following are the guarantees we offer to each client we deal with:-
- On-time Delivery Guarantee
- Most affordable price Guarantee
- 100% Money-back Guarantee
- High-quality paperwork assurance
- 24/7 customer support assistance guarantee
- Excellent proofreading and quality check services
- The proficient team of writers having years of experience in the writing field
- Limitless revisions guarantee
You too can experience the joy of academic success by making a call to us. Now picking topics in the management dissertation will no longer be trouble for you. We are specialized in every kind of academic writing work from doing college assignments to writing subject dissertations. Every writer in our team is well equipped with the knowledge and experience that is required to handle critical projects. To make your management dissertation writing task on time, you can take our Management Assignment Help . You’re just required to mention your requirement to our customer executive and relax as your work will be taken care of profoundly.
Need Help with Management Dissertation?
Take Management Dissertation Help to Safeguard Your Grades
When we do not get the utmost satisfaction from one place, we tend to look further. However, it would certainly not happen with you once you consider us. If your wish is to choose the best from abundant of Management dissertation topics, then you’re at a right place. Our team of skilled writers has benefited several stressed students across the UK with their exceptional dissertation writing services . We are one of the leading online assignment writing service providers in the UK who work earnestly to provide excellent papers to final year university students. Bring lost joy and satisfaction in your life by taking our writing assistance and acquire the grades you were aspiring to receive for quite a long time.
- Master Dissertation Help
- Buy Dissertation in UK
- Culture and Fashion Dissertation Writing
- Dissertation Editing & Proofreading
- Economics Dissertation Topics
- Finance Dissertation Help UK
- History Dissertation Topics
- Law Dissertation Topics
- Marketing Dissertation Help
- MBA Dissertation Help
- Media Dissertation Topics
- Need Help with Nursing Dissertation?
- Social Work Dissertation Topics
- Statistics Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Finance Dissertation Topics
- Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Psychology Dissertation Help
- Business Dissertation Topics
- Human Resource Dissertation Topics
- Best Dissertation Writers for Hire
- Law Dissertation Help
- PhD Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Proposal Help
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Accounting Dissertation Help
- British Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Methodology Help
- Engineering Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Introduction Help
- Dissertation Abstract Help
- History Dissertation Help
- SPSS Dissertation Help
4500+ Experts Writer For Top Accounting Assignment Help
890 - Completed Orders
812 - Completed Orders
1423 - Completed Orders
To Make Your Work Original
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!
Quick and Simple Tool to Generate Dissertation Outline Instantly
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!
Generate a Compelling Thesis Statement and Impress Your Professor
- Topic Creation USD 4.04 FREE
- Outline USD 9.75 FREE
- Unlimited Revisions USD 21.6 FREE
- Editing/Proofreading USD 29.26 FREE
- Formatting USD 8.36 FREE
- Bibliography USD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for
USD 84.3 FREE
Read Our Latest Dissertation Blogs
By High Quality Dissertation experts on university, academics, assignment, writing skills & tips, and many more
21 Nov 2023
30+ Best Retail Dissertation Topics for PhD Students
16 Nov 2023
Check Out the 35+ Zoology Dissertation Ideas Curated by Experts
04 Nov 2023
40+ Exclusive Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics by Experts
28 Oct 2023
40+ Unique Commercial Law Dissertation Topics for Your Paper!
21 Oct 2023
List of 50+ Unique Cancer Dissertation Topics by Experts
13 Oct 2023
40+ International Relations Dissertation Topics | Know from Experts
10,700+ Happy Customers
Here is what our customers have to say about our services!
The dissertation is the most extended piece of writing! To me, it appears to be a nightmare. However, Assignment Desk has saved my life. Thank you very much, gentlemen, for providing the dissertation help with helpful information.
Keira Wyatt , York , UK
I am pleased with their dissertation writing service. The Assignment Desk has expert writers. You guys did an excellent job. Thank you so much!
Luca Owens , Carlisle , UK
I used to be ignorant of the sources I needed to research for my draft. I learned about the most easily accessible areas to find sources for my paper, thanks to dissertation help services. Now, I don't face the same issue, and I can pick the appropriate sources for my dissertation without taking much time. I thank the assignment desk for helping me cope with it!
Connor Holmes , Lisburn , UK
I consulted Assignment Desk writers to provide online dissertation help. I am very much happy with the results. I recommend their writing services to students seeking academic assistance.
Cerys Bowen , Nottingham , UK
I must admit that they have a team of very cooperative and experienced writers. With the Assignment Desk’s assistance, I was able to write a good dissertation before the deadline. Thank you, AD!
Timothy Clarke , Swindon, UK
I was always scared of Dissertation but with the Assignment Desk’s assistance, I was able to write a good one way quicker than others. They assisted me with all the tips and resources that I need to help fulfil this goal. Thanks, AD!
Christine White , Halton, UK
The most extended piece of writeup: Dissertation! It seems like a nightmare to me. But Assignment Desk is a life saviour for me. Thank you so many, guys, for providing the informative writeup for the academics.
Douglas Wright , Plymouth, UK
I just used Assignment Desk for dissertation help in UK, and I was pleased with the results. The authors they have on staff are helpful and offer well-written work that satisfies university criteria.
Isabel Rahman , Stirling, UK
I was not able to decide on the Management dissertation topic. So I approached their writers to take online dissertation help. They did all the work for me from choosing the topic to delivering the completed dissertation at my doorstep. Highly recommended services to all!
Dan Gregory , Bristol, UK
Their Management experts select the best Management dissertation topics to write upon. I am grateful to them for providing me the best dissertation writing help. They are the best in the UK. Keep up the good work guys!
Margarita Kennedy , Liverpool, UK
Professional Assignment Writers
Choose a writer for your task among hundreds of professionals
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
Calculate the Price
Professional Academic Help at Pocket-Friendly Prices!
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Business » Business Management » Business Management Dissertation Topics (34 Examples) For Research
Business Management Dissertation Topics (34 Examples) For Research
Mark May 31, 2020 Jun 5, 2020 Business , Business Management No Comments
We understand a dissertation is the most pivotal part of your degree program. As a business management student, you need to have a top-notch idea for research. So, were have listed down the business management dissertation topics to help you out. You can explore the business management dissertation topics and research topics on business management […]
We understand a dissertation is the most pivotal part of your degree program. As a business management student, you need to have a top-notch idea for research. So, were have listed down the business management dissertation topics to help you out. You can explore the business management dissertation topics and research topics on business management to choose one that you find the most interesting.
A list Of Business Management Dissertation Topics
How the organisations have become customer-focused?
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- International Business Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Research May 31, 2020 -->
- Business Administration Dissertation Topics (29 Examples) For Research May 28, 2020 -->
- Business Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Your MBA Research December 19, 2019 -->
Message Us On WhatsApp