What's Your Question?
What Is Project Management?
A project is an undertaking by one or more people to develop and create a service, product or goal. Project management is the process of overseeing, organizing and guiding an entire project from start to finish. Here are more facts about project management.
Project Management Helps Teams Work Together
A competent project manager pulls together all of the people involved in a project to ensure that tasks are done cooperatively and with regard to the tasks’ effects on other people’s project outcomes. For example, when a new building is being constructed, a project manager will schedule electrical wiring installation before scheduling installation of light fixtures and electrical equipment. If the lighting crew is scheduled before the structure is wired, the lighting crew wastes time arriving on site only to find they can’t perform their work.
Project managers also schedule meetings between various teams to foster cooperation and increased communication about projects. In the example above, the project manager may schedule a meeting during which the electricians explain the wiring, wall-switch operation and receptacle layout to the lighting contractors. Both teams communicate their needs and concerns to help the project move forward without delays.
Project Management Performs Vital Processes
According to the Project Management Institute, five main management processes are used to see a project through to completion. The five processes are:
- Monitoring and controlling
At the initiating phase, key individuals share ideas about a proposed project. In the planning stages, the project is defined and schedules are created to complete the project in a defined time frame. Execution of the project requires organizing and scheduling supplies, materials and workers to complete the project. Monitoring and controlling in project management is the process of inspecting work, crunching budget numbers and keeping track of deadlines. Closing the project involves site cleanup, turning over the project to the owner, collecting payments and scheduling meetings to discuss the lessons learned from a project.
Project Management Focuses on Key Areas of Knowledge
Project management draws on a diverse set of skills. While project managers don’t need to have in-depth knowledge of all key skill areas, they do need to have a basic understanding of the limitations and concerns of each knowledge area. Project managers need to view a project in its entirety and understand the relationships between costs, quality, supply procurement, human resources, communication, risk management and stakeholder management.
Project Management Requires Document Management
A competent project manager organizes all documentation including invoices, e-mails, bids, proposals, permits, and project changes. The project manager ensures documents are submitted on time and to the correct businesses, agencies or individuals. The project manager is also responsible for secure storage of all project documents.
Project Management Helps Meet Goals
Project management is a relatively new field of practice and study but has become a proven method to meet lofty goals and bring diverse groups of people together for a common purpose.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Home > PMGT > Dissertations and Theses
Dissertations and Theses
Theses/dissertations from 2020 2020.
Challenges to Adopting Hybrid Methodology: Addressing Organizational Culture and Change Control Problems in Enterprise IT Infrastructure Projects , Harishankar Krishnakumar
The Difficulty With Introducing Project Management Techniques in Digital Startups , Isabela Mantilla
Theses/Dissertations from 2018 2018
Reasons for Success and Failure of Projects , Tamunogbenye Dago
Impediments in Transitioning to Agile Time-boxing Testing Efforts , Taniya Dasgupta
Implementing Agile Methodology Techniques in Automobile Industry , Nikhil Kranthi Datrika
The Role of Project Management in Fostering Creativity: Towards Successful Architectural Design Projects , Angeliki Giannoulatou Destouni
Implementing Project Management Principles in Digital Advertising Age , Yuanqing Jiang
BIM and Project Management in AEC Industry , Nazanin Kamyab
IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON PROJECT TEAMS’ PERFORMANCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY , RAMU KARANAM
Adopt Agile Methodology for Building Wealth Management Platform Building , Mandar Shripad Kulkarn
STUDY ON RECOVERY OF BAD SOCIAL MEDIA REVIEWS IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY USING PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES , FRANCK LEGRAND
AGILE ADOPTION IN INVESTMENT BANKS , JIAYIN LIANG and Suman Shekhar
SCRUM IN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TO IMPROVE PROJECT PERFORMANCE IN DESIGN PHASE , YINGCHEN LIU
IMPROVING SOFTWARE PROJECTS WITH CLOUD COMPUTING , SUNIL MADDIPATLA
BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE E-BANKING SYSTEMS IN INDIA , DIVYA NALLURI
Applying the Agile Mechanism in the Clinical Trails Domain for Drug Development , Jitendrakumar Narola
IMPLEMENTING AGILE LEAN IN TELECOM INDUSTRY , SWAPNIL NARVEKAR
Internet of Things (IoT) and Changing Face of Project Management , Vikram Singh Prasher
Risk Management in Telemedicine Projects in Healthcare , Shalini Sakinala
Study of the impact of team morale on construction project performance , Adrian Gerard Saldanha
Key Competencies for Project Managers: An Empirical Study , Sahil Sandhu
IDENTIFICATION OF RIGHT LEADERSHIP STYLE FOR AGILE TEAMS , AASHIK SEKHARAN
ROLE OF EFFECTIVE QUALITY RISK MANAGEMENT IN DRUG SAFETY PROJECT , Bhawna Sharma
SOFT SKILLS INFLUENCE IN PROJECT MANAGERS IN THE CLOUD SPACE , KATHERINE SILVA
Managing Business Process Transformation Projects Using Contextual Hybrid Agile Methodology , John Tu
Using IOP as a mechanism for project team management , Maryam Selah Varzi
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LEADERSHIP STYLES AND JOB SATISFACTION IN LUXURY RETAIL PROJECT , CUIPING ZHANG
Theses/Dissertations from 2017 2017
Applying Agile Lean to Global Software Development , Piyansh Gupta
Agile in Construction Projects , Chen Jin
Role of Agile Methods in Global Software Development , Dinesh Chandra Kalluri
Innovation through Agile Project Management , Raju Kona
The Use of Effective Risk Management in Cloud Computing Projects , Usha Kiran Marichetty
Feasibility in Applying Agile Project Management Methodologies To Building Design and Construction Industry , Roy S. Moriel
Pharmacovigilance: The Role Of Pharmaceutical Companies To Protect Patients From Adverse Drug Reactions , Srikanth Nukala
Team Performance and Project Success , Ijeoma Okoronkwo
Key to Success of Offshore Outsourcing , Deep Patel
Implementation of Agile Methodology in Public Sector , Kajal Patel
Project Manager’s Perception of Agile Methods Success , Ankit Sachdeva
Adapting Agile in Regulated (Pharmaceutical) Environment , Prachiben K. Shah
The Implication of Agile & Traditional Method as a Practice in Pharmaceutical Industry , Vishant Shah
Project Management for E-Commerce Businesses , Jui Tamhane
Critical Risk Assessment and Management in Pharmaceutical Industry , Abida Zameer
Theses/Dissertations from 2016 2016
Improved Sprint Results with Offshore Indian Teams , Fnu Abdul Hasheem
A Different Approach to Project Management: The Use of Soft Skills , Hannah Adams
ERP Critical Success Factors: Importance of ERP Consultants in ERP Implementation , Adekunle S. Balogun
Scrum Sim - A Simulation Game to Learn the Scrum Agile Framework , Anshuman Bassi
Hybrid Project Management Approach for Software Modernization , Chintan Bhavsar
Adopting Agile Scrum , Anirudh Chaganti
Supply Chain Risks: Causes & Mitigation Strategy for the Medical Device Companies , Dipak Patil
Research Paper on Content Management Systems (CMS): Problems in the Traditional Model and Advantages of CMS in Managing Corporate Websites , Elanchezhian Ramalingam
Challenges When Using Scrum in Globally Distributed Teams , Sweta Shah
A Case Study on PPL's Journey to Agile Transition , Jayalakshmi Tenali
To Overcome Communication Challenges in Distributed/Virtual Scrum Teams , Priyamvada Walimbe
Hybrid Agile Approach: Efficiently Blending Traditional and Agile Methodologies , Rashmi Wankhede
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Submission Guidelines and Policies
- Submit Research
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
- Project Management
Top 10 Project Management Research Topics To Work in 2023
Home Blog Project Management Top 10 Project Management Research Topics To Work in 2023
In the ever-evolving field of project management, staying ahead of the most recent research trends is essential for professionals who wish to enhance their skills and increase successful project outcomes. This article highlights the top ten project management research topics expected to impact the project management field in 2023 significantly.
Along with Project Management certification courses , this thorough list will be an invaluable tool for exploring the main research frontiers in the dynamic field of project management. Whether you are an aspiring project manager, an academic researcher, or an industry professional looking to optimize your project strategies, project management certifications will support your growth.
What is a Project Management Research Paper?
Project management research papers are academic documents that go deeply into a single topic or aspect of the field of project management. It is usually written by students, researchers, or professionals in the field of project management, and its goal is to add new knowledge, insights, or views to the field.
A research paper on project management will look at some aspects of project management, be it a theoretical framework, methodology, best practices, or case studies. It entails conducting a systematic investigation into the chosen topic, accumulating and analyzing relevant information, and drawing conclusions or making suggestions based on the findings. The study of the project management research topics 2023 will help budding project managers along with PMP certification training .
Top Project Management Research Topics
The following are the top project management thesis topics in 2023. Let us look into key points and overview of each project management research proposal:
Impact of Global Leadership in Leading to the Success of a Project
The following are the key points covered in the thesis on project management of “Impact of global leadership in leading to the success of a project”.
- Global Leadership in Leading Projects: Global leadership is the skill of project managers to lead and manage project teams that are from different cultures, different time zones, and different parts of the world. It means learning and adjusting to different cultural norms, ways of communicating, and ways of doing work.
- Communication and Working Together: Good communication and working together are key to the success of a project, especially when it's a global project.
- Team Building and Motivation: Global leaders must establish trust, develop a sense of a common goal, and provide adequate support and recognition to team members regardless of their geographic location.
- Knowledge Transfer and Learning: The importance of knowledge transfer and learning among project teams should be highlighted by global leadership.
The influence of global leadership on the success of a project has become an increasingly vital subject of research in the discipline of project management. Project teams are becoming more diverse, multicultural, and geographically dispersed as organizations continue to expand their global operations. This trend has created an urgent need for effective global leadership to navigate the complexities and challenges of managing projects across multiple countries, cultures, and time zones.
Effects of Cultural Diversity on Project Performance
- Understanding Cultural Diversity: People from other cultures bring their own unique set of values, beliefs, behaviors, and modes of communication to the table, creating a rich stew of cultural diversity.
- Benefits of Cultural Diversity in Project Management: Cultural diversity has various advantages for project management in addition to highlighting differences.
- Challenges of Cultural Diversity in Project Management: Even though cultural diversity can have a lot of positive effects on a project, it also poses special difficulties that project managers must overcome to ensure project success.
- Effective Management of Culturally Diverse Teams: It can be difficult to manage a team with different cultural backgrounds, but with the correct strategy, project managers can capitalize on diversity's advantages and complete projects successfully.
This research topic, it is examined how cultural diversity affects project performance as well as how project managers may successfully lead a multicultural team to project success.
In today's globalized world, cultural diversity is more common than ever and has a big impact on project management. Project managers need to understand how cultural variations between the team, stakeholders, and clients might impact project performance.
Popular Leadership Style Used by Project Managers
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Popular leadership style used by project managers”.
- Qualities of Effective Leadership.
- Leadership Styles of Project Managers:
- Democratic leadership style
- Transformational leadership style
- Situational leadership style
- Comparative analysis
- Charismatic leadership style
- Summarizing the main findings and contributions of the research.
The paper begins by emphasizing the significance of effective project management leadership and its influence on project outcomes. It emphasizes that project managers require not only technical expertise but also the ability to inspire and lead their teams to deliver results. The purpose of this study is to identify the most prevalent leadership styles employed by project managers and cast light on their effectiveness within the context of project management.
Overall, the research paper offers insightful insights into the most prevalent leadership styles employed by project managers. It provides a thorough comprehension of the significance of leadership in project management and emphasizes the effectiveness of transformational leadership in motivating high-performance teams. The findings are a valuable resource for project managers and other professionals who wish to improve their leadership skills and project outcomes.
Evaluate PMBOK Guidelines
The following are the key points in “Evaluate the PMBOK guidelines”.
- Introduction to PMBOK Guidelines
- Evaluation of Strengths
- Identification of Weaknesses
- Areas for Improvement
- Suggestions for Enhancements
This research paper tries to evaluate the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guidelines, a widely accepted project management standard. The PMBOK provides a comprehensive framework and best practices for effectively managing projects. This study analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of the PMBOK guidelines, identifies areas for improvement, and proposes potential enhancements to increase its relevance and applicability in modern project management practices.
Stakeholder Approach to Successful Adoption of Projects
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Stakeholder Approach to Successful Adoption of Projects.”
- This paper examines the significance of stakeholder management to the successful adoption of projects.
- Understanding Stakeholders
- Significance of Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement Strategies
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Overcoming Challenges
- Benefits of the Stakeholder Approach
This research paper begins with an overview of stakeholders and their significance in project management. It emphasizes that stakeholders include individuals, groups, and organizations that can influence a project or be influenced by it. The paper emphasizes the necessity of identifying, analyzing, and ranking stakeholders based on their interests, power, and influence while acknowledging the wide variety of stakeholders involved in any given project.
The paper concludes by highlighting the importance of adopting a stakeholder-based approach to project management for attaining successful project outcomes. It prioritizes the need for project managers to recognize stakeholders as essential collaborators and engage them actively throughout the project lifecycle. By considering the interests of stakeholders, managing their expectations, and maintaining open communication channels, projects can increase their likelihood of successful adoption and long-term sustainability.
Effect of Change Mobilization on Companies
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Effects of change mobilization in Companies.”
- Importance of Change Mobilization
- Change Mobilization Strategies
- Impact on Organizational Performance
- Challenges and Barriers to Change Mobilization
- Overcoming Challenges and Enhancing Change Mobilization
The "Effect of Change Mobilization in Companies" research paper investigates the influence of change mobilization on organizational performance and employee engagement. The study investigates the numerous strategies and approaches utilized by businesses to successfully carry out and oversee initiatives to change. The findings demonstrate a positive relationship between effective change mobilization and increased productivity, innovation, and employee satisfaction. The paper highlights the significance of leadership, communication, and employee participation in facilitating organizational change.
Impact of Reward System on Boosting Productivity
The following are the key points included in the research paper “Impact of a reward system on boosting productivity”.
- This paper investigates the effect of a reward system on boosting productivity in a variety of contexts.
- Importance of Rewards in Motivation.
- Factors Affecting the Effectiveness of Reward Systems.
- Types of Rewards
- Case Studies and Empirical Evidence.
- Challenges and Limitations.
- The research paper also concludes that well-designed reward systems can have a positive impact on productivity by motivating individuals and fostering a sense of purpose and satisfaction.
The research paper investigates the effects of implementing a reward system on organizational productivity levels. The study investigates how incentives and recognition can positively impact employee motivation, engagement, and overall performance.
Overall, the research paper illuminates the significant influence of a reward system on increasing organizational productivity. It provides administrators and human resource professionals with valuable insights and recommendations that can be used to improve employee motivation and performance, leading to increased productivity and organizational success.
Relation Between Leadership and Change Management
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Relation between Leadership and Change Management”:
- Definition of leadership and change management in the project management context.
- Leadership's Role in Change Management.
- Leadership Styles and Change Management.
- Key Factors for Effective Leadership in Change Management.
- Case Studies and Examples.
- Challenges and Recommendations.
This research paper examines the vital connection between leadership and change management in the context of project management. It attempts to examine how effective leadership influences the success of organizational change initiatives. Examining various leadership styles and their influence on change management processes, the study identifies the important factors that contribute to effective leadership in driving successful change.
How to Develop Cost-effective Projects in Developed Nations?
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “How to Develop Cost-effective Projects in Developed Nations”:
- A survey of project management in developed countries
- The significance of efficiency in project development.
- Objective and methodology of research.
- Cost-effectiveness factors in developed countries.
- Cost-Effective Project Management Strategies.
- Case Studies and Effective Methods.
- Cost-Effective Project Management Framework for Developed Nations.
This research paper concentrates on the identification of strategies and methods to build cost-effective projects in developed nations. The study acknowledges the challenges project managers experience in high-cost environments and aims to provide practical insights and suggestions for achieving optimal project outcomes while minimizing costs. The paper synthesizes current research and case studies to highlight key contributors to cost-effectiveness and presents a framework for project management in developed nations.
Analyze the Role of Soft Skills in Project Success Rates
The following are the key points included in the research paper “Analyze the Role of soft skills in project success rates”:
- Definition of soft skills
- Importance of soft skills in project management
- Relation between soft skills and project accomplishment
- Effective communication
- Leadership and team management
- Resolution of disagreements and problem-solving
- Importance of soft skills development
- Team composition and selection
- Integration of soft skills in project management practices
The "Analyze the Role of Soft Skills in Project Success Rates" research paper examines the significance of soft skills in determining project success rates. Soft skills are a collection of personal characteristics and interpersonal abilities that enable individuals to communicate, collaborate, and manage relationships in professional settings. This study seeks to investigate the effect of these abilities on project outcomes, shedding light on their contribution to project success.
The paper begins with an introduction to the significance of soft skills in the contemporary workplace, emphasizing their increasing recognition alongside technical expertise. It emphasizes the growing complexity of initiatives and the need for effective teamwork, communication, and leadership skills to successfully navigate such complexity.
How to Write a Project Management Research Paper?
It is suggested to get certified in PRINCE2 certification training for aspiring project managers, which will help them work on well-organized and logical project management topics for research papers. Here is a step-by-step guide to writing your research paper on project management:
- Select a topic of project management that sparks your interest.
- Utilize credible sources such as academic journals, books, Google research, websites, and scholarly articles to conduct extensive research on the selected topic.
- Create a plan to organize your primary ideas and thoughts.
- Write an appealing introduction that provides perspective and states your research question.
- Provide a comprehensive survey of the appropriate research by summarizing existing studies and theories.
- Clearly describe your method, including how you plan to collect and examine data.
- Use tables, charts, or graphs as necessary to present your findings or results.
- Consider any restrictions or limitations of your study and explain how they may have affected your findings.
- Your paper should be proofread and edited for clarity, coherence, grammar, and spelling.
- Format your paper according to the specific instructions provided by your institution or the journal to which you are submitting.
- To avoid plagiarism, cite your sources using the appropriate format (e.g., APA, MLA).
- To enhance the quality and rigor of your research paper, solicit feedback from peers or professors.
These topics for research in project management provide an excellent roadmap for project management academicians and practitioners to follow as we move forward. By focusing on these areas, we can obtain valuable insights, foster innovation, and elevate the project management discipline to new heights.
The discipline of project management, such as construction project management research topics, is in a constant state of evolution, and researchers need to explore new avenues and address new challenges. Along with getting trained in these project management research proposal topics, it is suggested to enroll in KnowledgeHut Project Management courses for beginners and get globally recognized accreditations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Project management for research is the process of planning, coordinating, and carrying out research tasks in a way that helps reach certain goals within certain limits.
The latest emerging project topics are Hybrid Project Management, Artificial Intelligence (AI) And Automation, Rise in remote working, Advanced Resource and Project Management Software, and Projects and Organizational strategy.
The questions that a study or research project is trying to answer are the research questions. Most of the time, this question is about a problem or issue that is answered in the study's result through the analysis and interpretation of data.
Satish T writes on project management and the many approaches used in projects across different sectors. He honed his fundamental writing talents in article production after discovering that the creation of content is essential when describing any product. Satish's areas of interest are fact-finding research, Search Engine Optimization, and skill development.
Avail your free 1:1 mentorship session.
Something went wrong
Upcoming Project Management Batches & Dates
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Project Management Dissertation Topics
Published by Alaxendra Bets at January 10th, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
Are you looking to select the best project management dissertation topic for your dissertation? To help you get started with brainstorming for project management topics, we have developed a list of the latest project management dissertation topics that can be used for writing your project management or operations management dissertation.
These topics have been developed by PhD-qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation. If you have used one of the project management dissertation ideas provided on our website and want that removed from this page, please contact us via live chat, email or telecom.
Project management is an important area of study because the success of any business is largely dependent on successful project management. At Research Prospect, we have many project management experts who can help you with topic selection, proposal writing and full dissertation writing.
Review step by step guide on how to write your own dissertation here. Check our complete list of dissertation topics .
- International Development Dissertation Topics
- Cooperate Governance Dissertation Topics
- Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics
- Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics
- International Business Dissertation Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Business Dissertation Topics
- HRM Dissertation Topics
- Management Dissertation Topics
- Operations Management Dissertation Topics
2022 Project Management Research Topics
Management quality and control- assessing the role of project length in the uk construction sector..
Research Aim: The construction industry is one of the most significant contributors to the country’s economy. This study investigates the role of project length on management control and quality in the UK’s construction sector. Also, the research will analyse the connection between project length and quality control, considering the moderating impact of management quality control on a project’s success.
Sustainable Construction and Project Management- A review from literature.
Research Aim: The main aim of this study is to analyse the role of sustainability and sustainable construction in project management, focusing on the existing literature for sustainability, sustainable practices, and how it has impacted the project’s success within the construction industry. We will investigate how to achieve sustainability and its benefits to the construction industry.
Project Management- Evolution and Development from the past twenty years.
Research Aim: This study will examine the development and evolution of project management over the past twenty years taking account of how things have changed due to technological advancements, updated skills, and new trends. The paper will discuss theories and various aspects contributing to the changes and latest project management developments. Project management involves operation, risk, dynamics, and several other fields. This study will give you a proper understanding of it has developed and evolved within these twenty years.
Visit our topics database to view 100s of dissertation topics in your research area.
Investigating the Challenges in Public Procurement for Project Management- A case study of UK's IT sector.
Research Aim: In many countries, public procurement estimates for a considerable market section can be essential in inspiring communities and achieving governmental objectives. Keeping this in mind, the government has set rules to regulate public procurement. This research will investigate the challenges faced in public procurement for project management in the UK’s IT sector, highlighting different socioeconomic factors national factors, balancing dynamic pressures, satisfying the requirements, and keeping an ultimate goal of maximising competition in mind.
5- Assessing the Impact of the Coronavirus Crisis on Project Delays and Digitalization - A case of the European Construction industry.
Research Aim: The covid-19 pandemic has forced the countries to confront a new reality; the method adopted to prevent the spread has included social distancing and isolation and complete lockdowns, which caused several problems for the project managers and companies, and also resulted in indefinite delays. This study will examine the impact of the covid-19 crisis on the European construction industry, digitalisation’s role in reducing the negative consequences, and how the industry deals with the situation. a qualitative and quantitive research study will be conducted to get significant results for this study.
Covid-19 Project Management Research Topics
What lessons can we learn from the covid-19 (coronavirus) crisis.
Research Aim: Actually, the ongoing crisis could invite a welcome reality check. It magnifies all those small issues and inefficiencies that we usually tolerate in our daily work; it can help us recognize and understand what could be done better. It could provide the nudge we need to solve them, paving the way for tomorrow’s better, more efficient project management strategy. Remote project management issues… are no different from usual PM issues.
How to Minimise the Impact of the COVID-19 Virus on an Organisation?
Research Aim: The coronavirus outbreak is a major concern for the health of potentially hundreds of thousands of people. It also impacts the global economy with tourism, aviation, and hospitality the initially hardest-hit industries. This research aims to identify the strategies that would enable us to minimise the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on the efficiency of organisations.
Project Management and COVID-19: How to Manage an Extraordinary Crisis?
Research Aim: While we’re still early days into the crisis, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that COVID-19 is a black swan event. You couldn’t have predicted it, nor could you have anticipated its impact. Conventional rules go out the window during such a crisis. There is no standard risk management playbook for dealing with a worldwide epidemic; you have to improvise and adapt on the fly. This research will discuss this extraordinary event, how to deal with it, and minimise its impact on your organisation.
Project Management in the Times of COVID-19
Research Aim: Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic as notified by the World Health Organisation has had a significant impact on businesses the world over. More and more countries are being impacted every day with substantial loss of life and business. This study will investigate how business organisations around the world have been proactive in minimising and the COVID-19 impact for their customers, and at the same time, helped their customers to run and deliver efficient services for their customers.
How the UK Government is Supporting Businesses with Project Management (PMO) and Governance During COVID-19?
Research Aim: The main aim of the research will be to focus on identifying the strategies and the policies implemented by the UK government to support businesses with project management and governance during the Covid-19 crisis.
Should Project Risk Management Take the Pandemic into Consideration?
Research Aim: Considering the world has endured pandemics before, this is, in theory, a known risk. But you likely did not include it in your project risk register, as it is very unlikely. In this case, the risk is unknown to you because you and your team didn’t identify this risk. Whether we agree or not, no one in the world was able to assess the impact of COVID-19 before it happened accurately—and there is still uncertainty about its implications moving forward. Consequently, this may not be part of project risk management. So what can we do?
COVID-19 Challenges and Response: How Procurement Underpins the World Bank’s Response to the Pandemic?
Research Aim: The World Bank Group is committed to providing a fast, flexible response to the coronavirus pandemic. It offers financing, policy advice, and technical assistance in every region, from healthcare and education to trade and technology. In this research study, we explore how different teams around the World Bank Group are responding to the challenges ahead.
How to Win a New Project in the Times of COVID-19?
Research Aim: COVID-19 might have derailed project plans for many organisations, but it’s worth considering what might still be possible remotely. There might be more to salvage than we think, which this research study will explore.
Communication Through Crisis: Keeping Project Management Effective in the Wake of COVID-19
Research Aim: The evolution of managing projects is taking a turn during this COVID-19 crisis. Instead of holding a conference call for a few locations where groups of people are in the same room, we are now facilitating sessions where everyone is in a separate location. Think about that for a minute. You are promoting a meeting with ten people, and no one is in the same room. Can we be successful in this new environment? This research aims to identify the communication tools and policies that would enable organisations to respond to the challenges posed by the Covid-10 crisis effectively.
Preventive Measures for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Research Aim: Employers and occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals have a vital role to play in preventing the spread of coronavirus. To mitigate the spread of the disease, an increasing number of employers are making efforts to modify working patterns, including encouraging staff to work from home if they develop any of the symptoms. This research will investigate the preventive measures taken by business organisations to deal with the Covid-19 crisis.
Considerations for Business and Risk Managers During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Outbreak
Research Aim: The situation for businesses and risk managers is changing rapidly after the outbreak of Covid-19. Alongside the obvious risks to human health, we also see severe disruption-related impacts on organisations arising from the travel and opening restrictions, event cancellations, workforce issues, supply chain disruptions, financial and market volatility, and cash flow problems. This research study will talk about the considerations for business and risk managers during the Coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak.
Coping with Coronavirus: Strategies to Mitigate Business Risks
Research Aim: What would happen to your organisation if illness led to a sudden reduction of more than 40% of the workforce? In this research, the researcher will use a mixed research method to uncover the strategies businesses can adopt to cope with coronavirus and mitigate business risks.
Best Project Management Topics for 2021
Correlation between brand dominance and influencer marketing: a case study of lux.
Research Aim: This study is based on the correlation between the dominancy of brands via influencer marketing. The main objective is to determine the positive or negative impact of the correlation between brand dominancy via influencer marketing.
Analysis of Strategies to Incorporate Innovative Services into Consumer Lives
Research Aim: This research will analyse the best strategies that need the contemporary life model of consumers and are essentially required to be addressed to meet the modern era’s current requirements.
Factors that Influence Customers Satisfaction on Brand Success: A Case Study of Young Adults
Research Aim: This study will investigate how brand success relies on customer satisfaction. Identifying determinants of customer satisfaction will be the key objective of this work.
Impacts of Artificial Intelligence on Project Management
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the Impacts of Artificial Intelligence on Project Management. It will also address the advantages and disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence using the existing literature.
Importance of Soft Skills in Project Management
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the importance of Soft skills in Project Management. Students may use any example project as the base of the research.
The Role of Digital and Remote Teams in Project Management
Research Aim: This research aims to address the role of Digital and Remote teams in Project Management. It will be a comparative study of both types of team that covers and assess their advantages and disadvantages.
The Importance of Soft Skills in Project Management-Case Study
Research Aim: This research aims to address the importance of Soft skills in Project Management. A case study will evaluate project managers’ soft skills and their association with teammates in the workplace. It will also suggest ways to improve the soft skills of all the employees in an organization.
Hybrid Project Management Approaches
Research Aim: This research aims to address the role of Hybrid Project Management approaches and their growing popularity.
Importance of Change Management
Research Aim: Change Management is an important skill that a project manager needs to possess to meet organizational transitions’ challenges. This research aims to highlight the importance of change management and its implementation in the working environment.
Culture and Conflict Management
Research Aim: This research focuses on culture and conflict management in the workplace, addresses the issues of concern, and suggests possible solutions.
Best Project Management Topics for 2020
Is project management software worth the cost.
Research Aim: Project management, as an individual academic subject, has flourished in recent decades. With it has come companies and software development firms that churn out what they consider project management tools most focused on scheduling time, cost, and team. The research will analyse different project management software to conclude if they increase productivity and lead to project success.
Team Conflict Dynamic Model & Project Success Written by Ruskin Bond
Research Aim: The research will use the team conflict dynamics model to analyse different conflict types and team conflict profiles to produce resolutions that can improve or lead to project success.
Research Aim: The research will examine how the cultures of project managers may influence their methods of conflict resolution. How does a project manager’s culture affect how they name, frame, blame and try to tame conflict in their project? Learn more about Conflict Management.
Analysing the Impact of Project Management Principles and System Dynamics on Humanitarian Logistics
Research Aim: Recent environmental disasters like earthquakes and tsunamis have increased the need for humanitarian logistics around the world as such events have claimed the lives of millions while also causing millions in infrastructure damage. To reduce these damages improvements, need to be made to logistics operations. The research paper will analyse System Dynamics (SD) in collaboration with humanitarian logistics, which factors in stakeholders, responses, flows in the supply chain, and its interactions. The study aims to recommend adaptations to project management theories to modify them as a tool for planning processes of humanitarian operations.
Analysing the Project Delay Causes and How Global Construction Companies Are Coping with It
Research Aim: The main aim of the research will be focusing on identifying the leading causes and symptoms of project delays and how it impacts the project life cycle. The second phase of the project will be focused on how global construction companies have devised different strategies to cope with this issue.
Assessing the Importance of Communication in Maintaining Quality and Timely Delivery of Project Activities
Research Aim: This research will be focusing on analysing the significance of communication between the project organisation and its stakeholders (both internal and external) and how this efficient communication helps the organisation in maintaining quality and timely delivery of project activities.
Identifying the Factors of Project Selection: Does a Drastic Shift in Project Benefits Approach Towards Customer-Centricity?
Research Aim: The primary purpose of this research paper is to identify the most critical factors that help in selecting a project. This paper will specifically be focusing on analysing the shift of the project benefits approach towards customer-centricity. Project benefits are focused more on attaining tangible things such as high sales, more revenue, faster call handling times, etc.; whereas customer centricity approach is focused more on selecting those clients who are easy to work with, having high brand value, etc.
Analysing the Impact of Project Misalignment with Business Objectives on the Overall Project Performance
Research Aim: COVID-19 might have derailed project plans for many organisations, but it’s worth considering what might still be possible remotely. There might be more to salvage than we think, which this research study will explore.
Assessing the Importance of Project Management Soft Skills in the Context of Project Success Rates
Research Aim: This research will conduct a detailed critical analysis of project management soft skills, including its benefits and cost and how it helps the project in achieving the desired result and outcome.
Analysing the Impact of Psychosocial Stressors on Project Manager Performance. The Mediating Effect of Organisational Culture
Research Aim: Using a research model, the impact of psychosocial stressors (health & well-being, work individual interface, work environment, etc.) is tested on project managers’ performance using dimensions of performance. Project managers are asked to complete a questionnaire that will be the basis of collecting empirical data. The data is then analysed using Smart PLS.
Analysing the Impact of Culture on Project Performance in the IT Industry
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the causes of delay and failure due to cultural factors. The research model investigates the impact of national culture and organizational culture, through the mediation of interpersonal conflict, on project performance which is measured through various dimensions.
Examining the Impact of Organization to Implementation of Project Management Practices
Research Aim: In this research, the researcher will use mixed methods research techniques to undercover the informal people-focused project management practices that are implemented in SMEs. Using interviews and surveys, firms from a specific industry will be selected to collect data to examine the firm’s perceived size and how it impacts project management practices.
Examining Project Management Research Trends that influence Project Success
Research Aim: The researcher will use systematic literature review techniques to identify and analyse project management research trends. Then using comparative analysis, a plausible relationship between project management research trends and social and economic trends are analysed.
Analysing the Impact of Project Management Maturity Factors on Project Success in Large Enterprises
Research Aim: The role of projects has significantly increased worldwide due to more improved international standards and training in the field. Many studies still identify that the number of successful projects hasn’t changed. This research aims to study the possible relationship between project performance/success factors and organisational project management maturity.
The Impact of Agile Project Management on Productivity in the IT Industry
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative research techniques to analyse the impact on productivity in companies working in the IT industry. Mainly, productivity will be measured using the dimension of customer satisfaction, improvement of productivity, and job satisfaction. Empirical hypothesis testing methods will be used to analyse and report the outputs of the data.
Agile-Scrum for Healthcare Project Management
Research Aim: Agile-scrum project management was developed originally for the IT industry; however, it has unlimited potential to bring benefits to other sectors, including the healthcare industry. The research will attempt to show how it may be applied in the healthcare industry to develop frameworks to improve quality, timeliness, and overall value for delivering healthcare in a large-scale patient setting. Learn about creating the best environment for research and writing your project.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
Research-Based Project Management Dissertation Topics
Investigating project management success for project-oriented business organisations from the perspective of technical capacity, organisation structure, and leadership.
Research Aim: This research will talk about the different ways a high achieving, project-oriented firm utilises project management to enhance its organisational structure and leadership. The study will also analyse the technical capacity of organisations based on the implementation and success of project management techniques.
Understanding The Role Of Project Management Soft Skills To Increase Project Success Rates – Review Of Statistically Meaningful And Documented Evidence
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse the impact of project management soft skills on the success of the project. This will be done using statistical data and evidence.
Understanding The Role Of Project Management Methodologies To Increase Project Success Rates – Review Of Statistically Meaningful And Documented Evidence
Research Aim: This research will evaluate the role of project management methodologies and the impact it has on project success. Statistical data and evidence will be used for this research.
The Impact of Project Manager’s Optimism and Stress Management on IT Project Success
Research Aim: The research aims to uncover how soft competencies of IT project management affect project success. The study will focus on optimism and stress’s impact on IT project success. The study will be conducted using empirical research methods using a survey or questionnaire distributed to managers. The study’s data is proposed to be analysed using structural equation modelling.
Analysing Critical Success Factors of Project Management on Global Software Development
Research Aim: The study will use quantitative research methods to identify critical success factors related to project management in global software development (GSD). The study will analyse the variation of essential success factors with respect to project type and size and company type and size. The data will be analysed using inferential statistics.
Analysing the Impact of Strategic Roles in Project Management Office on Business Ecosystems
Research Aim: The study will examine seven project management office roles for the achievement of strategic planning in large public sector organisations of the UK. The proposed research will use a questionnaire survey to collect data from project managers in public organisations that have project management office (PMO) units. The data collected will then be analysed using multiple regression.
Examining Project Stakeholder Management (PSM) using Fuzzy Cognitive Map Modeling
Research Aim: The research paper aims to analyse current methodologies related to the support of PSM. The study aims to improve the practice of project stakeholder management methodologies using Fuzzy Cognitive Map modelling. The data will be collected using a case study of a public organisation in the UK.
Examining the Impact of Risk Management Use on Information Systems Project Success
Research Aim: The proposed study will analyse the impact of risk management practices on information systems projects to address the continued industry practice of geographically separated teams. The data for the study will be collected using a survey of information systems project managers. The study will attempt to establish a relationship between risk management practices and successful outcomes. The data collected will be analysed using correlation analysis.
Improving Project Management Model – Implementing Support Factors into Earned Value Management (EVM)
Research Aim: The study proposes to integrate supporting factors into the Earned Value Management (EVM) model such as earned schedule, quality management, and risk management. The purpose of the study is to integrate these factors to examine the weaknesses and limitations of the current EVM model. The model will be tested on a small sample project. Numerical data will be collected and analysed using the model for validating its performance.
Examining The Differences Between Process Groups And Project Life Cycle – Potential Problems For PM Practitioners
Research Aim: The proposed research analyses the differences in phases of a project life cycle and process groups. The study aims to examine how both methods are practically implemented in a project environment. The data will be collected using questionnaires sampled from project managers in the UK across various sectors. The questionnaire data will then be analysed using inferential statistics.
Analysing the Importance of Project Management in Law Firms
Research Aim: The study will explore the concepts of legal project management, its definition, application, and advantages. The research will examine various law firms in the UK that have implemented legal project management to improve their performance. The data will be collected using surveys of law firms in the UK and analysed using inferential statistics.
Examining Factors for Project Success in the UK
Research Aim: The methodologies of project management is not limited to construction and national defence projects, and they extend to many other industries. The proposed study will analyse to what extent project management tools and methodologies are effective in these industries in the UK. The research will survey project managers in the UK across various industries and sectors, focusing on project risks, project management methodology, organisational support, and project management tool usage.
Analysing the Role of Project Management Practices in Private Organisations
Research Aim: The study aims to identify and analyse the project management practices that are commonly used in private organisations generally and sectors of activity. The research also examines practitioners’ characteristics when choosing between project management practices and their use in groups. The study will be conducted using a mixed-methods research methodology, using surveys and interviews to collect data.
Examining the Impact of Cost Salience and Information Asymmetry on Incentive Contract and Project Manager’s Profit
Research Aim: The study will analyse the impact of subjective assessments of cost salience and project variability using the framework of uncertainty theory and principal agency theory. The study will examine the effect of these variables on a project manager’s profit. The research will be conducted using case study methodology, explicitly focusing on cases where project managers pay contractors over a menu of deadline-based incentive contracts to undertake a project broken into two sequential tasks.
Examining the Impact of Employment Background and Social Media Usage on Project Management and Communication
Research Aim: The proposed research looks to examine the use of social media on project work. The study aims to analyse social media features, preferences, and opinions within projects. The data will be collected using a random sampling of individuals across the UK who are actively involved or participating in projects. The data collection instrument will be a questionnaire survey that gathers information on variables of social media preferences, opinions, and usage of social media for project purposes.
Examining the Agile Management Approach to Develop a Risk Management Framework in Construction Projects
Research Aim: The study will propose an agile management concept that uses a risk management framework that races alignments and discovers connections between Agile and traditional project management concepts. The purpose of the research is to deal with risk in the construction projects that are built based on the Agile management concept.
Also Read: Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics Why is engineering management critical?
Dissertation Topics on Project Management in Construction Industry
The impact of inter-organisational projects (iops) on project delivery methods.
Research Aim: The purpose of the research is to examine how actors use relational, institutional work (IOPs) to activate key stakeholders from coupled subfields to institutionalise new project delivery methods. The study will be cross-sectional and be based on the UK construction industry. The study will use mixed methods research.
Proposing a Multi-Methods Framework of Project Management Operations and Total Building Performance- Towards a Low Carbon Construction Industry
Research Aim: The research will develop a new multi-methodology framework to analyse the effects of the building development project process that includes operations management, building energy consumption, carbon emissions, and indoor environmental quality (IEQ).
Analysing Practices, Needs, & Delivery Benefits of Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) of Project Management in the Construction Industry
Research Aim: The research will examine the nature of SMEs in the construction industry that allows them to adopt informal practices of project management and explore its comparative costs and benefits. The research will use mixed methods research techniques to collect and analyse data.
Examining Causes and Effects of Poor Communication in the Construction Industry
Research Aim: The research will examine the identification of causes and effects that may result in poor communication in the construction industry of the UK. The research will use mixed methods research to conduct a study to compare current and past factors that may result in poor communication through the project life cycle of construction projects.
Analysing Risk Management in Procurement Options in the Construction Industry
Research Aim: The purpose of the study is to analyse the various risk management factors according to procurement options – design-bid-build, design-build, and collaborative forming contracts. The research will use mixed methods research to collect and analyse data.
The Impact of Organisational Characters on Construction Project Performance
Research Aim: The research will examine the relationship between project performance and organizational characteristics in construction companies. The study will use key performance indicators (KPIs) to collect data on project performance. The study will also document organisational aspects using social network analysis tools. The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Also Read: Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics
Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research .
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Dissertation Topics on Different Project Management Knowledge Areas
Conflict management/resolution, the role of the project manager in internal and external relationship management – a study on new project management.
Research Aim: The study will use mixed methods research to identify the roles of project managers in internal relationship management and external relationship management. The analysis will both recognise and categorise the role groups to provide evidence for understanding the change from traditional project management to new project management.
Examining the relationship between Project’s Added Value and Trust-Conflict Interaction among Project Teams – A Study on Calculative and Relational Trust
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate the impact of trust-conflict interactions on project teams and project added value. The research will use calculative and relational trust dimensions to study its influence on project added values with the dimension of project conflict, task conflict, and relationship conflict. The proposed study will be using structural equation modelling for data analysis.
Topics in Leadership
The mediating role of leadership styles in the relationship between emotional intelligence and collaboration satisfaction – perspectives from emotional intelligence.
Research Aim: The research will examine the relationship between the emotional intelligence of project leaders and satisfaction outcomes perceived by team members under the dimensions of performance contribution satisfaction, efficiency satisfaction, relationship satisfaction, and interest satisfaction. The study will analyse this relationship through the mediation factor of various leadership styles using structural equation modelling.
A Framework for Balancing Person-Centered Leadership and Team-centered Leadership in Project Managers – Examining Archer's Realist Social Theory
Research Aim: The research will use Archer’s Realist Social theory to develop a framework for comprehending the project manager interaction between person-centred leadership and team-centred leadership. The study will be conducted using mixed methods research for data collection and analysis.
Topics in Scheduling (Time)
Project scheduling for construction of renewable energy plants using critical path method – application of planning and scheduling.
Research Aim: The proposed study will analyse the construction project demands of various coordinated activities with differing durations and dependencies in a large-scale biogas plant. The study will focus on applications of planning and scheduling to analyse a biogas plant construction project using the critical path method.
Setting Effective Target Benefits using Project Benefits Management – A Research using Goal Setting Theory
Research Aim: The research will use goal-setting theory to present case studies to validate the scale of practical target benefits. To verify the scale, empirical research techniques will be used to analyse the dimensions of specificity, attainability, and comprehensiveness.
Topics in Quality Management
Improving quality using multi-project strategies – new competence-based theories.
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the differences in traditional approaches and new competence-based approaches to improving quality. The research will use variables of variety and innovation, project scope, and property of specifications to analyse the impacts on quality. The study is conducted using empirical techniques.
Analysing the Impact of Cultural Heritage on Project Appraisal and Quality Assurance in Major Public Investments – A Case Study
Research Aim: The proposed research will examine the methods with which cultural heritage values are handled in early phase evaluations of major public investment projects in the UK. The research will use a case study document analysis to analyse how cultural heritage issues are addressed in early project phases.
Topics in HR Management
Adopting dynamic capability among human resource related quality management practices – improving product development.
Research Aim: The research study will use a theoretical framework to investigate the relationships among human resources related to quality management practices, new product development as a dynamic capability, strategic flexibility, and knowledge integration. The data collected and analysis will be conducted using structural equation modelling.
Allocation of Human Resources to Projects in Service Units – A Comparative Study
Research Aim: The research looks to identify resource allocation issues and practices in service units whose responsibility is both project and non-project activities. The research will portray mechanisms of top-down resource allocation that need to be supplemented or replaced with those that provide greater flexibility. The research techniques used will be empirical.
Also Read: HRM Dissertation Topics
Topics in Communication
The impact of national and organizational culture on communication in projects.
Research Aim: The research will use independent variables of national and organizational culture under Hofstede’s dimensions of culture to analyze the impact of these on communication in projects. The study will use quantitative techniques for data collection and analysis.
Cross-Cultural and Intercultural Competencies in Project Management of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
Research Aim: The purpose of the research is to understand the requirements of intercultural communication competencies that are needed when engaging in cross-cultural project management in the non-profit sector. The study will be conducted using mixed methods research techniques, including questionnaires and interviews.
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in an academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
As a project management student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing project management theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of project management is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , engineering management , healthcare , mental health , artificial intelligence , tourism , physiotherapy , sociology , management , marketing and nursing . That is why it is imperative to create a project management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best project management dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample project management dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Project Management Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic, in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can have a positive impact on your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter, and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to draw a linkage between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: This should be completed in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, graphs that were used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK-based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , Ph.D. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. Our writers are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long time. Thus they are aware of the issues and the trends in the industry they are working in.
Need more Topics.?
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2022 complete list.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find dissertation topics about project management.
To discover project management dissertation topics:
- Examine emerging industry challenges.
- Investigate novel methodologies or tools.
- Analyze project success factors.
- Explore risk management strategies.
- Review real-world project cases.
- Opt for a topic aligning with your passion and career aspirations.
You May Also Like
Pick from our top 50 taxation dissertation topic ideas varying from laws in taxation to the effects of tax evasion to help you in your taxation dissertation
In this article, we suggest some topics regarding Renewable Energy so you can kick start your dissertation without any delay.
If you are a student of sports law at a university, you are familiar with the tension that comes with writing a dissertation due to the difficulty of choosing a topic.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Put a stop to deadline pressure, and have your homework done by an expert.
181 Project Management Research Topics: Helpful List
Project management is using specific knowledge, tools, techniques, and skills to deliver something valuable to people. There are different types of projects that are normally undertaken to make an impact on society.
Most projects are normally used to help make the world or society a better place. The projects are normally efforts to create value through a unique product or service that wasn’t in existence before.
How To Do Good Research For A Thesis
If you want to succeed in your thesis, research project, or dissertation, you need to put your best foot forward. However, you will first need to consult your professor to see whether your chosen topic is adequate for your thesis.
Choose A Topic: The first thing is browsing through a wide variety of topics and finding the right one for your thesis. Let’s say you want to get an ideal project management topic. You can browse through all these topics and find the best that you can use. However, remember, you need to be interested in that field so that you can feel excited while doing the research. Furthermore, try to select a topic that has also been researched before by other scholars. It doesn’t necessarily need to be the same topic but at least something similar. Search For Research Sources: Once you have known the topic you want to do. Try and search for the topic’s sources. Try and see whether you can find valuable information regarding the same. Your research needs to be based on proven facts and statistics. Hence, make use of Google Scholar, Google Books, or Microsoft Academic. You can’t miss finding something similar to what you are actively looking for. Also, remember to use numerous websites, online libraries, and much more. Remember to create short notes for the same. Create A Thesis Statement: Once you have gotten as much background information as you wish, you can now create a thesis statement. Continue adding short notes with all the new information that you are getting. The purpose of the thesis statement is to explain what the entire research paper will be dedicated to. The thesis helps to explain the subject of your research, how you will reach your goal methods to justify your point, and what you expect to obtain as a result. Also, remember, your thesis statement needs to be approved by your professor. Write A Draft: By now you should have gotten some valuable information. You can then use that to write a draft or a rough outline. This draft is equally important as the final version. The advantage is that you can add as many points as you wish and then simplify them as you go on. Know what to include and what to omit. Write The Final Version: Use all the resources and try to write the final version. Remember to have your references, sources cited, and bibliography formatted. Remember, the final version should be presentable. You wouldn’t want to repeat your thesis all over again. Give it your best shot. Also, remember to proofread to ensure that the grammar is correct. That’s it.
Project Management Research Topics
Are you looking for the best research topics? You can use any of these easy topics to do your research paper, project, thesis, or dissertation. They are simple and straight to the point.
- The best technologies that can be used in project management
- How do soft skills and practical skills help in project management?
- How do teams impact the success of a project?
- The approaches used in project management.
- The effectiveness of change management.
- Evaluate culture management.
- Evaluate conflict management in society.
- The importance of using project management software.
- Analyze the principles used in project management.
- The project management dynamics.
- The major causes of project delays.
- The best way to carry out project activities.
- The factors that influence the choice of a project.
- How to cross align business and project objectives.
- The history of project management.
- The impact of stress on a project manager’s performance.
Interesting Project Management Research Paper Topics
Always choose a topic that spikes interest in you. This will help to build on what you already know and what you don’t know already. This is vital. Give the best of your capability.
- The impact of culture in a project being successful or failing.
- The impact of the organization to project management implementation.
- The project management trends that lead to its success.
- The impact of agile project management on IT productivity.
- Evaluate project risk management.
- Evaluate the procedures used in managing innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The impact of global leadership in leading to the success of a project.
- The importance of project stakeholder management.
- The impact of work and organization systems.
- How is the project investment analysis done?
- The best way to carry out the facility life cycle costing.
- The contemporary approaches used in project management.
- The challenges faced in information systems.
- The factors that lead to sustainable project management.
- Evaluate project procurement management.
- Evaluate the business requirement analysis.
Top Project Management Topics For Research
Project management is an interesting course unit. However, you may get trouble finding an ideal topic. You can choose any of these and start your assignment
- Discuss descriptive analytics and visualization.
- Evaluate project scheduling and control.
- How are project integration and procurement done?
- The basics for project leadership.
- Analyze hospital assets in the public sector.
- The effects of keeping financial records in SMEs.
- Evaluate the implementation of a project management API using python and blockchain.
- The importance of soft skills in project management.
- The effects of cultural diversity on project performance.
- Evaluate the in-depth risk management assessment in procurement.
- The impact of organization characters in the success of a project.
- The importance of a great leadership role in the success of a project.
- The effect of the planning and scheduling style in project management.
- The most popular leadership style used by project managers.
- The importance of the initiation stage of a project.
- The various project management phases/stages.
- The impact of project length on management control and quality.
Project Management Topics For Research Papers
Are you planning to start your research paper soon? Familiarize yourself with these topics before you settle on the one to do.
- The importance of the managerial process in project management.
- The importance of project length on management control and quality.
- The relation between project management and project success.
- The similarities of the project management practices.
- The relation between green building and project management.
- The evolution of project management over time.
- The influence of uncertainty on project success or failure.
- The importance of critical path analysis in project management.
- Evaluate the PMBOK guidelines.
- Why do project managers follow the PMBOK guidelines in their line of duty?
- The project management software tools used to enhance efficiency.
- Common project management risks and attitudes.
- The major differences between Agile and Scrum approach to project management.
- Public procurement challenges in project management.
- The stakeholder approach to successful adoption of projects.
- The project management best practices in Europe’s financial sector.
- Explore the leadership qualities for successful project management.
Research Topics For Project Management
Are you looking for research topics for project management? Why not start with these! Any management assignment help should be useful, including these topics. They are ideal, straight to the point, and easy to research.
- The major trends related to project complexity.
- The process theory for project management knowledge accumulation.
- The impact of project management to good utilization of resources.
- The importance of stakeholders in various projects.
- Evaluate the most important stages in the project management process.
- The effect of holding virtual meetings when running different projects.
- The major issues that affect most projects.
- The major conflicts that arise in work teams.
- The relation between job enrichment and employee performance.
- The best methods used in corporate growth.
- Change mobilization in companies.
- Why do people fear taking risks?
- The effect of staff productivity.
- Procedures took in choosing the executive in a company.
- The impacts of social responsibilities in businesses.
- The benefit of cost-benefit analysis in project management.
- Is space tourism a great consideration for tourists?
Research Project Topics In Business Management
Business management is diverse. Here are some of the best research project topics that you can start with. However, remember to use credible sources to collect data.
- The impact of social responsibilities on the performance of the organization.
- The effect of employee commitment or organizational performance.
- The impact of a reward system on boosting productivity.
- The role of management in motivating workers.
- How do wages and salaries boost employees’ performance?
- The impact of change management in the banking sector.
- The influence of employee motivation on employee’s job performance.
- The best employee motivations.
- The influence of strike action on employees’ performance.
- The impact of insurance companies on the growth of SMEs.
- How can communication be used to enhance organizational performance?
- The influence of knowledge management on organizational competitiveness.
- Evaluate the capital structure and profitability of a business organization.
- How is time management a tool for organizational survival?
- The impact of the pricing policy on the profitability level of an organization.
- The impact of collective bargaining in companies.
- The impact of commercialization on public enterprises.
Topics For Project Management Research
Do you want to do qualitative or quantitative research? You can use any of these topics to do your thesis, dissertation, or research projects. However, remember to do proper research.
- The best practices for energy efficiency in construction.
- The implications of labor shortage in the construction industry.
- The effectiveness of virtual teams in organizations.
- The importance of staff motivation, as shown by Google.
- The advantages and disadvantages of job specialization in the banking industry.
- The effectiveness of salary bonuses on staff motivation.
- The impact of recruiting directly from colleges.
- The impact of effective communication on business success.
- The tools and criteria used for assessing staff performance.
- The strategies new companies can take to double their profits.
- The best way to improve employee performance through training.
- The relation between leadership and change management.
- How do companies develop their organizational culture?
- The relevance of the modern workplace in work efficiency.
- The latest trends in construction automation.
- The impact of growing up in minority cultures.
- The effects of government subsidies for agriculture.
Research Paper Topics For Software Project Management
Are you in the software development field? Well, here are some research paper topics for software project management. They are not as complex as you would assume.
- Evaluate the visualization of database schemes.
- The impact of integrating debugging and software development.
- The ethics of android employee tracking.
- The best way to improve students’ skills in software development.
- Are the skills acquired in college efficient for students to work in software development companies?
- Challenges faced by new software developers on the job market.
- The impact of regular Google updates – search engine algorithms.
- The importance of using voice recognition systems in enhancing data security.
- Is blockchain technology the new solution to data security threats?
- The importance of software testing in quality assurance in the online store.
- The critical components in software projects
- The most critical predictions in software development.
- The challenges of accurate project status reporting.
- Software projects management and project escalation issues.
- The challenges of accurate software projects status reporting.
- The risk avoidance in bidding for software projects.
- Evaluate the life cycle management theory.
- Combining process and structure approaches to managing software development.
Construction Project Management Research Topics
These are some of the simplest project management research topics that you will ever stumble upon. You just need to do proper research to ensure you meet the goal of the project.
- Evaluate the girasole as a web-based software project management tool.
- Analyze the impact of eco-friendly consideration shown in planning construction projects.
- The essentials needed n house construction.
- The best door construction frames.
- The major changes that have occurred in the construction industry over time.
- The best way to maintain different types of houses.
- The risks found in construction management.
- The procedures to be undertaken before starting any construction.
- What is construction automation?
- The use of technology in construction.
- The best workers’ ethics during construction.
- The rules that govern construction worldwide.
- The importance of business information modeling to construction companies.
- The importance of infrastructure asset management in construction.
- Evaluate the trade-off between project cost and schedule.
- How is quality managed in construction projects in developing countries?
- The role of social media in construction management.
Cost-Benefit Analysis Project Management Related Research Topics
It is important to do a cost-benefit analysis to see whether the project you want to do is viable. Otherwise, it won’t be. Here are some of the best topics that you can start with.
- The cost and benefit of using prescription drugs.
- The cost and benefit analysis of shifting to green energy in homes.
- The cost and benefit of fishing restrictions.
- The cost and benefit of using speed cameras to control traffic in towns.
- The cost-benefit analysis of marijuana legalization.
- The cost-benefit analysis of state-level alcohol taxes.
- Compare the cost and benefit of investing in space explorations
- The cost-benefit analysis of the regulatory environment in businesses.
- The major steps in the cost-benefit analysis.
- The major problems and solutions of the cost-benefit solutions.
- Cost-benefit analysis in project management.
- The main cost issues in project management.
- The integration of e-commerce in business.
- The smart health prediction software with data mining.
- The importance of using budgeting tools when running tech projects.
- The future of remote teams.
- The modern improvements cause shifts in the remote work environment.
Agile Project Management In IT Industries
These topics are not complex. You just need to be up-to-date with the latest trends in technology to ensure you gather as much information as possible
- Big data analysis application in the eCommerce industry.
- Analyze the Google search engine algorithms.
- The use of cloud storage in the banking industry.
- Is the 5G wireless system the future of IT?
- The risk of cryptocurrency to the traditional banking system.
- How did cloud technology alter the data storage industry?
- Can virtual reality substitute actual reality?
- How did Steve Job change the world?
- The latest IT technologies that are used in project management.
- The software used by NASA to monitor space vehicles.
- The most popular software used in project management.
Do You Need Help With Your Research Paper?
Are you looking for expert help? Look no further, we offer cheap writing services. We have a group of professional writers that will help to meet your dreams, as they offer the best assignment help UK . As students in college, you need to strive to get the best grades. That’s why we are here to provide the best writing assistance. You may be wondering what is required or how to go about it? Well, just contact us online, and we will discuss the way forward.
Get on top of your homework.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Do a more advanced search »
Search for dissertations about: "project management thesis"
Showing result 1 - 5 of 689 swedish dissertations containing the words project management thesis .
1. Human Resource Management in Project-Based Organisations : Challenges, Changes, and Capabilities
Author : Karin Bredin ; Jonas Söderlund ; Henrik Holt Larsen ; Linköpings universitet ;  Keywords : SOCIAL SCIENCES ; SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP ; SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP ; SOCIAL SCIENCES ; HRM ; project-based organisations ; people management systems ; people capability ; project management ; line management ; HR department ; project capability ; personalarbete ; people capability ; projektledning ; linjechef ; HR-avdelning ; projekt ; HRM ; projektbaserade organisationer ; Business studies ; Företagsekonomi ;
Abstract : This doctoral thesis addresses human resource management in project-based organisations. The aim is to explore the challenges for HRM in project-based organisations and the changes in people management systems to meet these challenges. The thesis consists of a compilation of six papers and an extended summary. READ MORE
2. Project management ontology : the organizational learning perspective
Author : Heli Aramo-Immonen ; Kaj U. Koskinen ; Jari Palomäki ; Finland Tampere Tampere University of Technology ;  Keywords : SOCIAL SCIENCES ; SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP ; SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP ; SOCIAL SCIENCES ; Mega-project ; project learning ; organizational learning ; systems thinking ; activity theory ; management ontology ;
Abstract : In a recent interview with the Financial Times, the chief executive of Royal Dutch Shell, Mr. Jeroen van der Veer, said he “keeps faith in ‘elephant’ projects” referring to the Russian gas mega-project that Shell had fallen eight months behind schedule with and had cost overruns twice the original estimate. Mr. READ MORE
3. Global project management : developing system solutions in a multi-organizational environment
Author : Joakim Lilliesköld ; KTH ;  Keywords : Project management ; Globally distributed teams ; Industrial projects ; Global development projects ; TECHNOLOGY ; TEKNIKVETENSKAP ;
Abstract : The traditional view of project management is beingchallenged by the globalization of markets, mergers ofinternational companies, and the integration of managerial andbusi-ness processes in global corporations. The development ofInformation Technology and the rapid growth of the Internet hascreated an opportunity to utilize global resources, resultingin new and unique problems within project management researchthat need to be addressed. READ MORE
4. External Stakeholder Analysis in Construction Project Management
Author : Stefan Olander ; Byggproduktion ;  Keywords : TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; Anläggningsteknik ; stakeholder management ; construction projects ; stakeholders ; project management ; Commercial and industrial economics ; property development ; Industriell ekonomi ; Construction technology ;
Abstract : The planning and construction of a facility can affect several interests. Positive effects are, for instance, better communications, better housing and a higher standard of living. However, construction projects inevitably bring varying degrees of deterioration and change at the local level, not least at the construction site. READ MORE
5. Walking the Plank of the Entrepreneurial University : The little spin-out that could?
Author : Nina Fowler ; David Sköld ; Marcus Lindahl ; Malin Brännback ; Uppsala universitet ;  Keywords : University spinouts ; research ; academic capitalism ; entrepreneurship ; commercialisation ; social forces ; Engineering Science with specialization in industrial engineering and management ; Teknisk fysik med inriktning mot industriell teknik ;
Abstract : Creating spinout companies (USOs) from university research is one focus of innovation policy. The phenomenon features in two main fields of enquiry: academic entrepreneurship studies, and literature on academic capitalism and the entrepreneurial university. READ MORE
Searchphrases right now
- Creatinine doctoral thesis
- blood Circulation
- Medical symptoms
- biomass energy
- chain conditions
- Eating Disorders
- international order
- network economy
- silicon-on-insulator SOI
- economics of networks
- branching process
- Social Services
- knowledge management thesis
- integrated water resources management
- Glucose oxidase
- in experimental economics
Popular dissertations yesterday (2023-09-28)
- On diode-pumped solid-state lasers
- Seated postural reactions to mechanical shocks : laboratory studies with relevance for risk assessment and prevention of musculoskeletal disorders among drivers
- Interactions between the environmental pollutant 2,3,7,8- tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and coxsackievirus infection : Experimental studies in mice
- MaltParser -- An Architecture for Inductive Labeled Dependency Parsing
- On investigation of stripping propensity of bituminous mixtures
- Precision mapping of gene expression and proteins in the brain using gene editing and barcoded viral vectors
- Energy Policy Instruments Perspectives on their Choice, Combination and Evaluation
- Electronic mail in a working context
- On receptor changes in cerebral arteries after subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Innovating digital business models: Empirical insights from industry
- Popular complementary terms: essays, phd thesis, master thesis, papers, importance, trend, impact, advantages, disadvantages, role of, example, case study.
See yesterday's most popular searches here . Dissertations.se is the english language version of Avhandlingar.se .
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Project Management » Project Management Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Research
Project Management Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Research
Mark Aug 17, 2021 Aug 12, 2021 Project Management No Comments
Project management refers to the processes, knowledge, methods, experience, and skills utilized to achieve the planned strategic project goals. If you are looking for dissertation topics on project management, you have visited the right site. We have gathered and listed some very interesting and workable project management dissertations topics and research topics on project management. […]
Project management refers to the processes, knowledge, methods, experience, and skills utilized to achieve the planned strategic project goals. If you are looking for dissertation topics on project management, you have visited the right site.
We have gathered and listed some very interesting and workable project management dissertations topics and research topics on project management. you can take help from our expert writers to meet your requirements and deadlines. To begin with, you can select any topic from the list of project management dissertation topics and start writing a brief proposal. It will help in choosing the best topic that you find interesting to work on.
A list Of Project Management Dissertation Topic
A review on building project management skills – a look at current and past practices.
Exploring the major findings on trends related to project complexity
Analysing the process theory for accumulating project management knowledge.
To study the impact of implementation of project management on the success of construction projects.
Comparing and contrasting the different project management techniques – Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
A literature review on the advantages of different project risk management tools.
Studying the strategies and approaches related to sustainable project management.
Identifying and investigating the political risk management strategies related to international construction projects.
Exploring the major reasons behind delays in construction projects.
A literature review on the stakeholder theory in project management.
A bibliometric analysis of the project management success.
Examining the success criteria and critical success factors in project management.
A study on exploring the increasing project management involvement in pre-execution phases of projects.
Studying the strategies to manage different types of risks related to construction projects.
How do macro-environmental factors affect the success of construction projects?
To study the project management practices related to enterprise resource planning system projects.
Impact of different leadership styles on the success of projects.
Exploring the emerging technological trends in the context of project management.
Analysing the growing role of women in project management – a future perspective.
How to identify a suitable sustainable project management approach?
Exploring the relationship between project management and entrepreneurship.
Revisiting information systems in the context of project management success in the contemporary and modern era.
Studying the development models in the IT sector from 2008 to 2018 considering its impact on project management.
Analysing the people-oriented principles and values in the context of agile project management.
A review of the evolution of the relationship between knowledge management and project management.
Evaluation of the factors behind the failure of project management practices.
How to address and manage conflicts during project management.
Studying the increasing demand for experienced and skilled project managers and project management techniques.
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Message Us On WhatsApp
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 12:00am
- Get a quote
Exclusive Project Management Research Topics For Enhancing The Project Efficiency
The project management is able to enhance the complete efficiency of the project as it can provide an accurate and clear roadmap which assist in the guidance and leading the individuals towards the completion of the project successfully. Nevertheless, a clear roadmap of the project enables smarts routes instead of focusing on working hard on the project. Project managers are considered to be vital elements of the project which are responsible to hold the project together and ensures that the objective of the project are fulfilled along with its budgeting. It is important to value the parameters of effective project management as those organisations which disvalue the elements which mainly contribute in the successful project management have 50% of failed projects which leads to delay in the growth of the business.
The concept of project management is beyond the setting a budget and tracking deadlines. The good project managers are in complete control of the project when it comes to its management from the beginning of the project till the its successful completion while making sure that the initiatives along with the objectives or goals of the project are aligned strategically and the project contains the support of its all stakeholder. Moreover, each and every individual working on the project are on the same page. The MSc project management research topics are in wide range which provide useful information concerning good management practices. Remote work and virtual project management is considered to be one of the most important topic for project management research topics 2021. However, this blog will provide several MSc project management research topics which will be helpful for the students who are enrolled in the master’s program of the project management.
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Get Free Customize Research Topic within 24 Hours
Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
Project Management Thesis Topics
The project management thesis topics are in large number for the students to explore its different parameters which will be helpful them practically. Learning the importance of the effectiveness of project management practices is necessary. Project management research topics helps to identify best practices and techniques that can be used to improve the effectiveness of project management in a variety of contexts. This can help the individuals to increase the success rate of projects and reduce the risk of project failure. There are several MSc project management thesis topics which focuses on eenhancing the efficiency of project management processes. Project management research proposal topics can help to identify ways to streamline and optimize project management processes, which can help to reduce costs and increase the speed at which projects are completed. These proposals can help in the introduction of project management topics for research papers facilitating the current literature which will emphasise on the news ideas and assist in solving the problems occurring in the current project management practices.
Project Management Master Thesis Topics
The project management thesis topics mostly bas on the development of new project management tools and technologies. The research on the development of new project management tools and technologies assist in the improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of project management. Providing a foundation for further research is done by exclusive project management thesis topics as project management research and take business management thesis help to build a body of knowledge that can be used as a foundation for future research and development in the field. Overall, project management these topics plays a vital role in helping organizations to deliver projects successfully and achieve their business objectives.
Here is the list of the project management master thesis topics which are basically based on the new ideas and techniques utilized in order to enable effective project management.
How “The Research Guardian” Can Help You A lot!
Our top thesis writing experts are available 24/7 to assist you the right university projects. Whether its critical literature reviews to complete your PhD. or Master Levels thesis.
Critique on the green practices in project management - a secondary case study
Aim and objectives.
The main aim of this study is to understand the role of green practices in project management. The objectives of this study are as follows;
- To promote environmentally sustainable practices within the project management process. This may include identifying and mitigating the environmental impacts of a project, conserving natural resources, and reducing waste and pollution.
- To assess how complying with environmental regulations and standards, minimizing the carbon footprint of the project, and promoting the use of renewable energy and eco-friendly materials. Green practices in project management can also help to improve the sustainability and long-term viability of a project, as well as enhance its social and economic benefits.
The effect of economic and political stability on project management
The goal of this study is to analyse the effects of the economic and political stability on project management. However, the study objectives are discussed as;
- To understand how these external factors can impact the success of a project.
- To investigate how project managers can develop strategies to mitigate these risks and ensure the project stays on track by understanding the potential risks and challenges that may arise due to economic or political instability.
- This may involve developing contingency plans, seeking alternative sources of funding or resources, or adjusting the project plan to account for potential delays or other issues. By considering these factors and taking appropriate actions, project managers can increase the chances of successfully delivering their projects on time, within budget, and to the desired level of quality.
Project management importance in terms of student’s learning- a primary investigation
This study aims to identify the importance of project management in terms of student learning- a primary investigation. Nevertheless, the objective of the study are given below;
- To assess how this project management can benefit students in their academic and professional careers.
- To evaluate how students can develop skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and teamwork, which are valuable in any career by learning project management principles and techniques.
- To understand how students can gain an understanding of how to plan and execute complex tasks, set and achieve goals, and deliver results on time and within budget by learning project management.
- To examine how these skills are essential for success in any field, and can help students stand out in the job market.
Get Help from Expert Thesis Writers!
TheresearchGuardian.com providing expert thesis assistance for university students at any sort of level. Our thesis writing service has been serving students since 2011.
Analysis of the impact of marketing strategies on the project management
The aim of this study is to examine the impact of marketing strategies on the project management. Nevertheless, there are several potential objectives that could be pursued when examining the impact of marketing strategies on project management. Some of the objectives include:
- To understand how marketing strategies can support project management by helping to define project goals, target audiences, and desired outcomes.
- To examine the role of marketing in project planning, including the development of marketing plans and the identification of marketing resources and budgets.
- To Analyse the impact of marketing efforts on project timelines and budgets, and how to effectively incorporate marketing activities into project plans.
- To identify best practices for integrating marketing and project management, and examining how these practices can support the overall success of a project.
To evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies on project outcomes, and identifying areas for improvement.
Analysing the practices of project management in UK and US - a comparative case study
This study aims to assess the practices of project management in UK and US – a comparative case study. However, there are several objectives that could be pursued when analysing the practices of project management in the UK and the US. Some of the objectives include:
- To Compare and contrast the approaches to project management used in the UK and the US, including any differences in project management methods, tools, and techniques.
- To examine the similarities and differences in the organizational structures and cultures of project management in the UK and the US, and how these may impact the way projects are managed.
- To identify best practices in project management in both countries, and examining how these practices could be implemented in other countries or industries.
- To analyse the challenges and opportunities facing project managers in the UK and the US, and how these may differ between the two countries.
To evaluate the effectiveness of project management practices in the UK and the US, and identifying areas for improvement.
Analysis of the best technologies utilized in the project management
The aims of the study is to examine the best technologies utilized in the project management. However, the objectives of the study includes;
- To improve efficiency and productivity of the project.
This can be achieved through a variety of means, such as automating certain tasks, streamlining communication and collaboration, and providing tools for tracking and analysing progress. Some specific technologies that are commonly used in project management include project management software, project collaboration tools, and project communication platforms. Other technologies that may be useful in specific industries or contexts include project scheduling software, project budgeting tools, and project risk management tools.
Role of soft and hard skills in terms of project management
This study aims to evaluate the role of soft and hard skills in terms of project management. Nevertheless, the objectives of this study are described as;
- To examine the difference between soft skills and hard skills, and how they both contribute to the success of a project.
- To understand the specific soft and hard skills that are most important for project managers to possess, and how these skills can be developed and improved.
- To identify how different combinations of soft and hard skills may be needed for different types of projects, and how project managers can adapt their skills to meet the needs of each project.
- To analyse the best practices for developing and using soft and hard skills in project management, and examining how these practices can support the overall success of a project.
- To evaluate the impact of soft and hard skills on project outcomes, and identifying areas for improvement.
Looking For Customize Thesis Topics?
Take a review of different varieties of thesis topics and samples from our website TheResearchGuardian.com on multiple subjects for every educational level.
The influence of change management
The aims of the study is to examine the influence of the change management. Nevertheless, the objectives of the study is described below;
- To evaluate the role of change management in project management, and how it can help to ensure the success of a project.
- To identify the various techniques and approaches used in change management, and how these can be applied to different types of projects.
- To assess the challenges and opportunities that arise when managing change in a project, and how these can be addressed to ensure the success of the project.
Techniques in project management
This study aims to assess t techniques in project management . However, there are several potential objectives that could be pursued when examining techniques in project management. Some of the objectives include;
- To inspect the various techniques and approaches that are used in project management, and how they can be applied to different types of projects.
- To evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of different techniques, and how to choose the most appropriate technique for a given project.
- To identify how different techniques may be used in conjunction with one another, and how to effectively combine techniques to achieve project goals.
- To assess best practices for using techniques in project management, and examining how these practices can support the overall success of a project.
- To understand the effectiveness of different techniques in various project management contexts, and identifying areas for improvement.
The impact of teams on the success of the project
The main goal of this study is to understand the impact of teams on the success of the project. The objectives of the topic are as follows;
- To inspect the role of teams in project management, and how effective team collaboration can contribute to the success of a project.
- To study the factors that contribute to the success of a project team, including team composition, communication, leadership, and motivation.
- To evaluate the challenges and opportunities that teams may face during a project, and how these can be addressed to ensure the success of the project.
- To find out the best practices for building and managing effective project teams, and examining how these practices can support the overall success of a project.
- To assess the impact of team dynamics on project outcomes, and identifying areas for improvement.
Analysis on the culture management
This study aims to understand the factors involved in culture management. However, the objectives of the objectives of this study are as follows;
- To inspect the impact of organizational culture on project management, and how it can affect the success of a project.
- To examine the various techniques and approaches used in culture management, and how these can be applied to different types of projects.
- To analyse the challenges and opportunities that arise when managing culture in a project, and how these can be addressed to ensure the success of the project.
- To identify the best practices for managing culture in project management, and examining how these practices can support the overall success of a project.
To evaluate the impact of culture management on project outcomes, and identifying areas for improvement.
Investigation of the conflict management in relation to society
This study aims to consider the investigation of the conflict management in relation to society. The objectives of the study are listed as;
- To discuss the types of conflicts that can arise in society, and how these conflicts can be managed effectively.
- To identify the various techniques and approaches used in conflict management, and how these can be applied to different types of conflicts in society.
- To find out the challenges and opportunities that arise when managing conflicts in society, and how these can be addressed to promote social harmony.
To assess the best practices for managing conflicts in society, and examining how these practices can support the overall well-being of communities.
Significance of the utilizing the software based on project management
The aims of the study is to inspect the significance of the utilizing the software based on project management. Some of the objectives of the study are as follows;
- To evaluate the various types of project management software that are available, and how they can support the planning and execution of projects.
- To assess the benefits and drawbacks of using software in project management, and how to choose the most appropriate software for a given project.
- To analyse how different software tools can be used in conjunction with one another, and how to effectively combine software to achieve project goals.
To identify best practices for using software in project management, and examining how these practices can support the overall success of a project.
Principles of project management
This study aims to evaluate the principles of project management. There are several possible objectives that could be pursued when examining the principles of project management. The major objectives of this study are listed below;
- To find out the key concepts and principles that form the foundation of project management, including goal setting, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closure.
- To understand the various approaches and frameworks that are used in project management, such as agile, lean, and traditional methods, and how these approaches are influenced by the principles of project management.
- T analyse how the principles of project management can be applied to different types of projects, and how to adapt these principles to meet the specific needs and goals of each project.
- To identify best practices for implementing the principles of project management, and examining how these practices can support the overall success of a project.
To evaluate the effectiveness of different approaches to project management, and identifying areas for improvement.
Dynamics of project management
The aims of the study is to examine to understand the dynamics of project management. Some of the objectives of the study are a follows;
- To understand various factors that can impact the successful planning, execution, and completion of a project. These factors may include the resources available to the project team, the budget allocated for the project, the schedule for completing the project, the scope of the project, the risks involved, and the stakeholders who are affected by the project.
- To inspect how the understanding the dynamics of project management can help project managers and team members effectively navigate these challenges and deliver successful project outcomes.
Meet Our Professionals Ranging From Renowned Universities
- Sports Management Research Topics
- Special Education Research Topics
- Software Engineering Research Topics
- Primary Education Research Topics
- Microbiology Research Topics
- Luxury Brand Research Topics
- Cyber Security Research Topics
- Commercial Law Research Topics
- Change Management Research Topics
- Artificial intelligence Research Topics
Dissertations for Project Management (PM)
Permanent uri for this collection, recent submissions.
- No Thumbnail Available Item The Influence of Emerging Risks from the Implementation of Artificial Intelligence on Project Management ( The British University in Dubai (BUiD) , 2022-04 ) HAQIQI, MARAM MASOUD Show more Purpose: This research aims to identify the emerging risks of the implementation of artificial intelligence (AI) in project management. It will contribute to literature, through understanding the risks associated with the usage of artificial intelligence in project management based on the perception of users from different specializations. This research will focus on explaining the four main risk categories, namely legal, administrative, technical and cultural risks, that are related to the usage of artificial intelligence in project management. Methodology: A quantitative research method was employed to collect necessary data related to the usage of artificial intelligence in project management, through the distribution of an online questionnaire. The online questionnaire increased the likelihood of a higher number of responses; increased the speed of collecting responses; and enabled the inclusion of necessary and required questions sufficient to gather suitable data. The questionnaire was divided into two sections, the first helped in understanding the participants’ background, and the second section was an assessment of the influence of the emerging risks of the implementation of artificial intelligence on project management. The results from the questionnaire were analyzed using the One-Way ANOVA approach in SPSS software. Findings: The responses show that participants from different specializations had different concerns about two factors from the technical category which are “the need of several experiments and trials” and “unintentional mistakes in added inputs”. From the administrative category, responses show that participants from different specializations had different concerns about the factor “high cost”. Also, responses show that participants from different specializations had different concerns about “inequitable progress as a result of differing perceptions of AI responsibilities and tasks” from the cultural category. In addition, responses show that participants from different specializations had different concerns about one factor from the legal category, namely “data collection regulations”. Value: This research identified the links between the usage of artificial intelligence models in project management. It categorized the risks associated with the use of artificial intelligence and studied their impact and influence on project management. The research helped in developing a better understanding of how to minimize the impact of the identified risks on project management, to ensure delivering outcomes successfully. It also explained the perception of users from different specializations on the application of project management. Show more
- No Thumbnail Available Item Leadership Development in the Government Sector in Abu Dhabi ( The British University in Dubai (BUiD) , 2012-01 ) AL-RUMAITHI, MAHA Show more The Emirate of Abu Dhabi is going through significant changes in many jurisdictions, all under the close supervision of the government authority. The Abu Dhabi government had set high goals in order be ranked one of the best five government in the world. And it has cascaded this vision to all government entities to adopt and implement it. However, the government entities must go under reform and restructuring the organization to be able to successfully implement the vision and achieve those goals. One of the aspects, which the organizations must focus on, is leadership style and leadership development. This dissertation will discuss the different types of leadership styles and their effect on the organization’s performance and developing its leaders. Show more
- 1 (current)