Health and Safety Dissertation Topics in 2023
Students are consistently looking for health and safety dissertation topics that seem intriguing as well as have a legitimate extension in the medicinal services industry. We agree that finding exciting themes can be time-consuming. That is the reason today; we present the best health and safety dissertation topics that will mirror your insight and impress […]
Students are consistently looking for health and safety dissertation topics that seem intriguing as well as have a legitimate extension in the medicinal services industry. We agree that finding exciting themes can be time-consuming. That is the reason today; we present the best health and safety dissertation topics that will mirror your insight and impress your teachers.
- Health economics dissertation topics Ideas and Examples
- Best Health and Social Care Dissertation Topics
Best Health and Safety Dissertation Topics for College Students
Here are some ideas on Health and safety Dissertation Topics:
- The Quest for the Room of Requirement – Why Some Activity-based Flexible Offices Work While Others Do Not
- Health hazards and cancer in relation to occupational-exposures among Swedish seafarers
- Safety-leadership in the construction industry Managing safety at Swedish and Danish construction sites
- Pesticide use in peri-urban areas: farmers’ and neighbors’ perceptions and attitudes, and agricultural field influences on pests in nearby garden plants
- On noise and hearing-loss Prevalence and reference data
- Slaughter – not only about animals: an interdisciplinary study of handling of cattle at slaughter
- Developing a model for predicting and preventing workplace injuries
- The impact of shift work on employee health and safety
- Evaluating the effectiveness of safety training programs
- The role of leadership in promoting a culture of safety in the workplace
- The use of technology in improving safety in the construction industry
- The impact of stress on employee health and safety
- Examining the impact of work-life balance on employee health and safety
- Evaluating the effectiveness of ergonomics interventions in reducing musculoskeletal disorders
- The impact of the physical environment on employee health and safety
- Examining the role of communication in promoting health and safety in the workplace
- The impact of shift length on employee health and safety
- The impact of working hours on employee health and safety
- The impact of job demands on employee health and safety
- Examining the impact of occupational exposure to chemicals on employee health
- Developing a model for predicting and preventing accidents in the transportation industry
- The impact of work organization on employee health and safety
- The role of employee participation in promoting health and safety in the workplace
- The impact of work-related stress on employee mental health
- The impact of work-related stress on employee physical health
- The impact of workplace bullying on employee health and safety
- The impact of working conditions on employee health and safety
- Examining the impact of occupational exposure to noise on employee hearing
- The impact of working at heights on employee health and safety
- The impact of working with heavy machinery on employee health and safety
- The impact of working with hazardous materials on employee health and safety
- The impact of work-related travel on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in confined spaces on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in extreme temperatures on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in an office setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a laboratory setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a healthcare setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a construction setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a manufacturing setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a retail setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a service industry on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a transportation setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a mining setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in an agricultural setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a fishing setting on employee health and safety
- The impact of working in a forestry setting on employee health and safety
If you need more unique ideas on your requirements, fill out the form below and get dissertation topics brief on health and safety from experts.
Paid Topic Mini Proposal (500 Words)
You will get the topics first and then the mini proposal which includes:
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology including raw sample size and data collection method
- View a Sample of Service
Note: After submiting your order please must check your email [inbox/spam] folders for order confirmation and login details.If email goes in spam please mark not as spam to avoid any communication gap between us.
Get An Expert Dissertation Writing Help To Achieve Good Grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Other Related Posts
- 89+ Best Unique and Informative Speech Topics for Students January 6, 2023 -->
- Employment Law Dissertation Topics January 4, 2023 -->
- Family Law Dissertation Topics January 4, 2023 -->
- 59 Best Environmental Law Dissertation Topics & Examples January 4, 2023 -->
- 57 Best Criminal Law Dissertation Topics & Examples January 4, 2023 -->
- International Business Dissertation Topics November 11, 2022 -->
- 37 Monetary economics dissertation topics ideas March 20, 2022 -->
- 39 Economic geography dissertation topics examples March 19, 2022 -->
- 37 Public economics dissertation topics Ideas March 18, 2022 -->
- 39 Financial Economics Dissertation Topics Ideas March 17, 2022 -->
- 39 Experimental economics dissertation topics Ideas March 16, 2022 -->
- 39 Environmental Economics Dissertation Topics Ideas and Samples March 15, 2022 -->
- 39 Health economics dissertation topics Ideas and Examples March 14, 2022 -->
- 39 Business economics dissertation topics Ideas and Examples March 13, 2022 -->
- 39 Behavioral Economics Dissertation Topics Examples March 12, 2022 -->
WhatsApp and Get 35% off promo code now!
- +44 7897 053596
- [email protected]
Hire a Writer
Get an experienced writer start working on your paper
Review Our Examples before placing an order
Learn how to draft academic papers
Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
Tourism Dissertation Topics
Refurbishment of Old / Listed Houses in London
- Dissertation Topics
Health and safety refer to the study of various aspects of maintaining health and securing the safety of the people. The realization of health and safety measures is one of the primary duties of the state. Where doctors perform their tasks to protect people against diseases, the soldiers make no compromise on their security. In academics, research in health and safety has wide potential since the topic is directly concerned with the existence of the people. Thus, students must choose quality health and safety dissertation topics for their research modules.
For the ease of students who are looking for well-thought-out dissertation topics in health and safety, expert writers at Premier Dissertations have developed an extended list of 40+ exciting research topics and examples in health and safety to get started on their dissertation journey with flying colours.
If you would like to choose any topic from the given list, simply drop us a WhatsApp Message or an Email , and we will be readily available for your assistance.
You may also like to review the following ;
- Mental Health Dissertation Topics | Healthcare Management Dissertation Topics
- Psychology Dissertation Topics | Nursing Dissertation Topics
Get a Dissertation Proposal – Get Going!
Dissertation Proposal Lays Down the Outline of Your Final Dissertation
List of New Health and Safety Dissertation Topics 2023
How does it work.
Our team will;
- Select health and safety Dissertation Topics - Draft a Dissertation Proposal (for feedback) - Draft 1st-half of Dissertation - Draft the Final Dissertation
The Importance of Finding the Best Occupational Health and Safety Dissertation Topic
Health and safety measures are essential for any workplace. This is a part of basic rights for workers, which keeps the organisation accountable to its workforce.
Health and safety measures have increasingly changed since the start of the industrial revolution in the West, particularly since laissez-faire economic principles allowed factory owners to exploit workers severely.
This phenomenon allowed humans to evolve and experience the need for health and safety policies in their daily lives.
The development of health and safety ensured that child labour was eradicated, a safe work environment was provided, and exploitation in the name of financial gain was limited.
The world has drastically changed since the industrial revolution; many Western countries now enjoy fair labour practices that are still emerging in most underdeveloped and developing countries.
As a field of study, occupational health and safety shape the measures that protect workers in the workplace. This is not limited to the protection of physical health but also includes psychological and emotional health.
If you are pursuing a degree in occupational health and safety, you must understand that you directly impact policy measures taken by an organisation, and therefore finding quality healthcare dissertation topics holds great importance in this field.
For further details regarding dissertation writing, keep visiting our website . GOOD LUCK!
How Can We Help?
1 - Share new nursing dissertation topics with you to choose from 2 - Draft an outline on your selected topic 3 - Complete the dissertation proposal 4 - Complete any amendments you need 5 - Complete the full dissertation after the proposal has been approved
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Get Free Custom Dissertation Topic
Fill the following form to get a free health and safety dissertation topic based on your academic requirements.
The topic will be emailed to you within 24 hours!
Get 3+ Free Dissertation Topics within 24 hours?
Enter Your Phone Number
Academic Level Select Your Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD
Area of Research
Data Science Dissertation Topics
100 Creative Demonstration Speech Ideas for Your Next Presentation
Artificial Intelligence Dissertation Topics
Comments are closed.
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Free Oil and Gas Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
Published by Alaxendra Bets at January 5th, 2023 , Revised On August 16, 2023
With the growing importance of oil and gas reserves and the ever-increasing prices, the field of oil and gas health and safety has attracted the attention of researchers and academicians as wells. Poor knowledge of health and safety regulations and the failure to employ appropriate safety practices have resulted in oil spills and deadly accidents in the past.
Although the overall safety standards have developed tremendously with time, there is still considerable room for improvement. This article aims to list out dissertation topic suggestions for undergraduate and graduate students interested in taking up oil and gas health and safety as their research subject.
Below, you will find oil and gas health and safety dissertation titles on the industry’s most current issues. If these do not interest you, then you can also consider oil and gas management dissertation topics.
These topics have been developed by PhD qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the problem, research question , aim and objectives, literature review , along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our example dissertation to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
You can review step by step guide on how to write your dissertation here.
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2020 complete list.
2022 Oil and Gas Health Safety Research Topics
Topic 1: investigating the impact of working in confined spaces and handling high-pressure lines and equipment on the health and safety performance of the oil and gas employees in the developing countries.
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate the impact of working in confined spaces and handling high-pressure lines and equipment on the health and safety performance of oil and gas employees in developing countries.
- To analyse the importance of professional training and determine the work conditions in confined spaces during oil and gas extraction.
- To evaluate the dangers of handling high-pressure lines and equipment on the health and safety of the oil and gas workers.
- To investigate the impact of working in confined spaces and handling high-pressure lines and equipment on the health and safety performance of the oil and gas employees in developing countries.
Topic 2: Investigating the impact of risk assessment mechanisms on the employee health and safety, public health and environmental quality in the oil and gas sector
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the impact of risk assessment mechanisms on employee health and safety, public health and environmental quality in the oil and gas sector.
- To analyse the risk assessment methods used in the oil and gas industry to evaluate their effectiveness.
- To evaluate the methods used for safeguarding employee health, public health and environmental quality in the oil and gas sector.
- To investigate the impact of risk assessment mechanisms on employee health and safety, public health and environmental quality in the oil and gas sector.
Topic 3: Examining the impact of internal safety and control structure on the prevention of accidents and improvement of the health and safety performance of oil and gas companies.
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of internal safety and control structure on the prevention of accidents and improvement of the health and safety performance of oil and gas companies.
- To analyse the causes of hazards and accidents due to flawed behaviour in the oil and gas companies.
- To analyse how an internal safety and control structure can be developed for enhancing the overall health and safety performance of oil and gas firms.
- To investigate the impact of internal safety and control structure on the prevention of accidents and improvement of the health and safety performance of oil and gas companies.
Topic 4: Evaluating the impact of open communication and safety training on the health and safety of employees during offshore and onshore operations in the oil and gas industry
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of open communication and safety training on the health and safety of employees during offshore and onshore operations in the oil and gas industry
- To analyse the health and safety issues in onshore and offshore oil and gas operations.
- To examine how the health and safety performance can be enhanced with open communication and safety training in the oil and gas industry.
To investigate the impact of open communication and safety training on the health and safety of employees during offshore and onshore operations in the oil and gas industry.
Topic 5: An analysis of the impact of compliance and social commitment on the safety procedures of oil and gas companies. A case study of the Royal Dutch Shell Group
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of compliance and social commitment on the health and safety infrastructure of oil and gas companies concerning the case study of the Royal Dutch Shell Group.
- To analyse the impact of compliance on the safety procedures in oil and gas companies.
- To determine the impact of social commitment on the health and safety considerations of oil and gas companies.
- To investigate the impact of compliance and social commitment on the safety procedures of the Royal Dutch Shell Group.
Covid-19 Oil and Gas Health Safety Research Topics
Research to identify the impacts of coronavirus on the oil and gas industries..
Research Aim: This research will focus on identifying the impacts of Coronavirus on the oil and gas industries. What measures have been taken to address the issues caused by COVID-19?
Research to identify the safety measures to ensure the safety of workers in the oil and gas industries.
Research Aim: The research aims at investigating whether the guidelines of safety measures of workers are followed in the oil and gas industries. What challenges have emerged out in maintaining social distancing among the workers? How to overcome these challenges?
Oil and Gas Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
- To investigate the impact of culture and traditions on the oil and gas sector’s overall health and safety performance – A case study of any large multinational oil and gas company.
- To determine the impact of the lack of professional training for industrial workers on the health and safety performance of the oil and gas sector with a focus on developing countries.
- To discuss and investigate the differences in beliefs, perceptions, and attitudes between different companies, cultures, regulatory bodies, countries, and companies focusing on health and safety.
- Multiculturalism in the oil and gas sector and its relationship with health and safety performance.
Compliance with the Health and Safety Regulations
- To investigate the health and safety practices followed by the Total Group, which is considered as onf the largest oil and gas companies in thglobally analysis of their operations both offshore and onshore to determine how the company incorporates health and safety standards.
- More important – Compliance to societal commitment or legislation – A case study of the Royal Dutch Shell Group.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
Health and Safety Standards in Oil and Gas Industry Topics
- Application of health and safety regulations in foreign countries (with a focus on developing countries) where issues of application for MNEs are different than those in the UK.
- A critical analysis of the legislative requirements for compliance with health and safety standards in the UK oil and gas industry focuses on Safety Case Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act.
The growing importance of corporate social responsibility in the oil and gas sector in developing regions of the World
- To investigate the impact of oil and gas industry operations on the health and safety of the surrounding community – A case study of any developing country such as Kazakhstan.
- Compliance to international oil and gas health and safety regulations in developing countries – A case study of any multinational oil and gas company successfully running oil and gas operations in a developing country.
- A critical analysis of international environmental standards and oil and gas health and safety standards for oil and gas companies operating in developing countries.
Strategies employed by oil and gas companies to comply with health and safety regulation in offshore oil and Gas Processes
- To examine the various strategies large oil and gas companies employ to implement health and safety standards within their industrial processes.
As a student of free oil and gas health and safety looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing free oil and gas health and safety theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of free oil and gas health and safety is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , and even healthcare . That is why it is imperative to create a free oil and gas health and safety dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best free oil and gas health and safety dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample free oil and gas health and safety dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Dissertation on Free Oil and Gas Health and Safety
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also is added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to link the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: This should be completed in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long time, thus are aware of the issues and trends of the industry they are working in.
Need more Topics.?
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2021 complete list.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find oil and gas, health and safety dissertation topics.
To find oil and gas health and safety dissertation topics:
- Research industry regulations.
- Identify emerging challenges.
- Review incident case studies.
- Analyze technological advancements.
- Consider global perspectives.
- Select a topic merging safety, health, and industry concerns.
You May Also Like
If you have aimed to write your dissertation about leadership and direly looking for some exceptional leadership research topics, do not worry; we have got your back.
Property, land, buildings, air rights, underground rights, and underground rights are examples of real estate. Academics recognize the importance of real estate as a driver of the economy. This field will be encountered by college and university students studying business-related courses.
Need interesting and manageable medicine and nursing dissertation topics or titles? Here are the trending medicine and nursing dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
- More Referencing guides Blog Automated transliteration Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Automated transliteration
- Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Referencing guides
Dissertations / Theses on the topic 'Health and safety at work'
Create a spot-on reference in apa, mla, chicago, harvard, and other styles.
Select a source type:
- Journal article
- Video (online)
- All types...
- Archival document
- Book chapter
- Complete reference
- Conference paper
- Copyright certificate
- Dictionary entry
- Dissertation / Thesis
- Encyclopedia article
- Extended abstract of dissertation
- Newspaper article
- Press release
- Religious text
- Social media post
Consult the top 50 dissertations / theses for your research on the topic 'Health and safety at work.'
Next to every source in the list of references, there is an 'Add to bibliography' button. Press on it, and we will generate automatically the bibliographic reference to the chosen work in the citation style you need: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.
You can also download the full text of the academic publication as pdf and read online its abstract whenever available in the metadata.
The tag cloud allows you accessing even more related research topics and consulting the appropriate bibliographies.
Browse dissertations / theses on a wide variety of disciplines and organise your bibliography correctly.
Related research topics
au, buxtons@senet com, and Sandra Michelle Buxton. "Shift Work: An Occupational Health and Safety Hazard." Murdoch University, 2003. http://wwwlib.murdoch.edu.au/adt/browse/view/adt-MU20040302.154645.
Buxton, Sandra Michelle. "Shift work: an occupational health and safety hazard." Buxton, Sandra Michelle (2003) Shift work: an occupational health and safety hazard. Masters by Research thesis, Murdoch University, 2003. http://researchrepository.murdoch.edu.au/495/.
Buxton, Sandra. "Shift work: An occupational health and safety hazard." Thesis, Buxton, Sandra (2003) Shift work: An occupational health and safety hazard. Masters by Research thesis, Murdoch University, 2003. https://researchrepository.murdoch.edu.au/id/eprint/495/.
Buxton, Sandra. "Shift work : an occupational health and safety hazard /." Access via Murdoch University Digital Theses Project, 2003. http://wwwlib.murdoch.edu.au/adt/browse/view/adt-MU20040302.154645.
Pritchard, Helene Sian. "Health and safety at work : a crisis of values." Thesis, University of Kent, 2004. http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.404523.
Abdulkhaleq, Sania Mohammed Saleh. "Association between Work-Related Safety and Work-Related Injuries among Home Health Care Providers." Thesis, Walden University, 2018. http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/#viewpdf?dispub=10746442.
Home care nurses (HCNs) have reported a high rate of exposure to work-related injuries (WRIs). Nurses are challenged by the multidimensional problems associated with home care safety. These contextual risk factors increase the physical and social health problems of health care workers and of community suffering as a whole. This quantitative, cross-sectional study was designed to examine the relationship between the organization-related factors (ORFs) and the environment-related factors (ERFs) and their influences on safety behaviors (SBs) and the WRIs of HCNs. The PRECEDE framework was used to guide the study. Self-reported data were obtained from 74 home health care (HHC) nurses using the Safety Home Care Nursing questionnaire. A linear regression model was applied to determine the nature of the association between the independent variables and dependents variables. Findings showed the ORFs demonstrate a stronger effect on the SBs than the impact of the ERFs. The management commitment and the home-based care significantly affected the SBs. The supervisory support and safety access to a client's home were decreasing the WRIs. Therefore, the integration of efforts: The management and leadership of the health organization, the health care providers, and the clients’ family would improve safety of HHC. This study is expected to help develop safety strategies for home care and thus attempt to minimize WRIs among HCNs. Nurses free of injuries are able to provide a quality of care and improve patients’ health outcomes that in turn have an effect on reducing community suffering and financial costs.
Sparer, Emily Helen. "Improving Health and Safety in Construction: The Intersection of Programs and Policies, Work Organization, and Safety Climate." Thesis, Harvard University, 2015. http://nrs.harvard.edu/urn-3:HUL.InstRepos:16121136.
Guros, Frankie. "Thinking About Work at Home: Implications for Safety at Work." PDXScholar, 2015. https://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/open_access_etds/2624.
Rooms, A. E. "Health and safety at work : Self regulation in the multi retail industry." Thesis, University of Salford, 1987. http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.381663.
Bågfeldt, Ted. "Middle manager's work for occupational health and safety in the shipping industry." Thesis, Linnéuniversitetet, Sjöfartshögskolan (SJÖ), 2021. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:lnu:diva-105560.
Auchinleck, Jennifer. "Enforcing the right to healthy housing: recourse for Montreal tenants facing health and safety problems at home." Thesis, McGill University, 2012. http://digitool.Library.McGill.CA:80/R/?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=106292.
Valluru, Charan T. "The subcontractor safety problem: hidden, variable, and outsider work." Thesis, Griffith University, 2022. http://hdl.handle.net/10072/414914.
Blench, Michael Anthony. "The effect of wearing work boots on lumbar spine flexion." Thesis, National Library of Canada = Bibliothèque nationale du Canada, 1998. http://www.collectionscanada.ca/obj/s4/f2/dsk2/tape17/PQDD_0007/MQ32529.pdf.
Didla, Shama. "Influence of leadership and safety climate on employee safety compliance and citizenship behaviours." Thesis, Available from the University of Aberdeen Library and Historic Collections Digital Resources, 2008. http://digitool.abdn.ac.uk:80/webclient/DeliveryManager?application=DIGITOOL-3&owner=resourcediscovery&custom_att_2=simple_viewer&pid=25498.
Clark, Olga L. "COMPLIANCE WITH SAFETY PRACTICES AMONG NURSES: EXPLORING THE LINK BETWEEN ORGANIZATIONAL SAFETY CLIMATE, ROLE DEFINITIONS, AND SAFE WORK PRACTICES." Connect to this title online, 2006. http://rave.ohiolink.edu/etdc/view?acc%5Fnum=bgsu1143231038.
Da, Silva M. E. M. "Health and safety at work : a comparative analysis of the Brazilian enforcement framework." Thesis, University of Salford, 2009. http://usir.salford.ac.uk/26632/.
Church, Stephanie Louise. "The social organisation of sex work : implications for female prostitutes' health and safety." Thesis, University of Glasgow, 2003. http://theses.gla.ac.uk/1179/.
Martin, Andrew. "The harmonisation of Australian mining work health and safety laws achievements to date." Thesis, Martin, Andrew (2012) The harmonisation of Australian mining work health and safety laws achievements to date. Honours thesis, Murdoch University, 2012. https://researchrepository.murdoch.edu.au/id/eprint/41675/.
Burgel, Barbara J. "Psychosocial work factors and shoulder pain in hotel room cleaners." Diss., Search in ProQuest Dissertations & Theses. UC Only, 2008. http://gateway.proquest.com/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:dissertation&res_dat=xri:pqdiss&rft_dat=xri:pqdiss:3339180.
Hamd, Dina H. "The risk of low back pain in health care providers who work in the homes of patients compared to nursing aides who work in the long term care hospitals /." Thesis, McGill University, 1999. http://digitool.Library.McGill.CA:80/R/?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=36020.
Mirchev, A., and M. Titopoulou. "Provision of sustainable economic business development by improving the health and safety at work." Thesis, Сумський державний університет, 2013. http://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/30876.
Hittle, Beverly M. "Elusive Sleep: Healthcare Workers, Shift Work, and Implications for Worker Health and Patient Safety." University of Cincinnati / OhioLINK, 2019. http://rave.ohiolink.edu/etdc/view?acc_num=ucin1562059911010694.
Weatherford, Barbara H. "Patient Safety: A Multi-Climate Approach to the Nursing Work Environment: A Dissertation." eScholarship@UMMS, 2011. https://escholarship.umassmed.edu/gsn_diss/20.
Sinclair-Williams, M. J. M. "Disability and safety management systems in TQM and non-TQM organisations." Thesis, University of Surrey, 1998. http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/844353/.
Lengua, Apolaya César. "Coordination, Surveillance and Administrative Responsibility of the Parent Company in Safety and Health at Work." Derecho & Sociedad, 2017. http://repositorio.pucp.edu.pe/index/handle/123456789/118037.
Thompson, Isaac Benjamin. "Challenge and hindrance stressor appraisals, personal resources, and work engagement among K-12 teachers." Thesis, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 2013. http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/#viewpdf?dispub=1537107.
Stress has long been conceptualized as consisting of two factors, eustress, or good stress, and distress, or bad stress (Selye, 1956). The occupational stress literature identifies challenge stressors as those associated with favorable outcomes, and hindrance stressors as those associated with negative outcomes (Cavanaugh, Boswell, Roehling, & Boudreau, 2000). The current study had three objectives: 1) to investigate occupational level stressor appraisal by K-12 teachers, 2) to explore how the perception of the availability of resources influences individual level stressor appraisal, and 3) to test differential outcomes of challenge and hindrance stress. Results indicate that K-12 teachers appraise workload as a hindrance stressor more than as a challenge stressor, which is contrary to existing management literature categorizing workload a challenge stressor. Perceived resources also accounted for significant variance in individual appraisal of stressors as a hindrance. Results pinpoint precise personal and organizational resources that contribute to stressor appraisals as a hindrance. Finally, hindrance stress significantly detracted from engagement while challenge stress did not affect work engagement.
Tedestedt, Ronny. "An Occupational Health and Safety Conversation : The Swedish and New Zealand Perspective." Thesis, Uppsala universitet, Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier, 2014. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-216211.
Banks, Tamara Dee. "An investigation into how work-related road safety can be enhanced." Thesis, Queensland University of Technology, 2008. https://eprints.qut.edu.au/29683/1/Tamara_Banks_Citation.pdf.
Banks, Tamara Dee. "An investigation into how work-related road safety can be enhanced." Queensland University of Technology, 2008. http://eprints.qut.edu.au/29683/.
Cameron, Nancy G. "Health, Safety, and Immediate Response to Illness and Injury." Digital Commons @ East Tennessee State University, 2010. https://dc.etsu.edu/etsu-works/7074.
Lilley, Rebbecca Catherine, and n/a. "The development of an occupational health and safety surveillance tool for New Zealand workers." University of Otago. Dunedin School of Medicine, 2007. http://adt.otago.ac.nz./public/adt-NZDU20071011.112802.
Williamson, Amy. "Learning from the positive for preventable injury in the workplace: Can non-deterrence based approaches encourage compliance?" Thesis, Queensland University of Technology, 2019. https://eprints.qut.edu.au/132589/2/__qut.edu.au_Documents_StaffHome_staffgroupW%24_wu75_Documents_ePrints_Amy_Williamson_Thesis%5B1%5D.pdf.
James, Francine O. "Circadian adaptation to full-time night shift work with bright light intervention regimen." Thesis, McGill University, 2001. http://digitool.Library.McGill.CA:80/R/?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=31243.
Campbell, Baili Denise. "Fall Safety Bundle." ScholarWorks, 2016. https://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/dissertations/2797.
Scott, Gordon Livingstone Stanley. "An assessment of health and safety management in selected rural hospitals / Gordon Livingstone Stanley Scott." Thesis, North-West University, 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/10394/8437.
Olson, Darcie Lange. "Trends in work-related injury rates and the associated incurred costs in long-term care centers." Thesis, The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, 2014. http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/#viewpdf?dispub=3615712.
Background. Nursing assistants, working in long–term care facilities, have consistently been among the top occupational groups experiencing work-related musculoskeletal injuries. These injuries have been attributed the physical demands of lifting and moving the individuals in their care. Great strides in research have identified successful risk reduction strategies such as the implementation safe patient handling and mobility programs. The benefits of these programs have been advocated over the last two decades, but the rate of injuries among nursing assistants continues to be more than double the national average for all other industries. The purpose of this study was to investigate the influence of safe patient handling and mobility policies and procedures, facility resources, and work practices on the trends in injury rates and the associated costs in long-term care facilities.
Methods. Thirty-eight facilities contributed information to the study. Data were gathered on safe patient handling policies, facility resources, work practices, work-related injuries and workers’ compensation costs for 2002 – 2011.
Results. Eighty-four percent of the facilities had patient handling policies or were preparing to implement in the upcoming year. All of the facilities had mechanical lifting devices, employee training and procedures for embedding safe patient handling into daily work practices. Nineteen facilities contributed one to ten years of data, showing injury rates decreased 63% from 2002 – 2011. Eleven facilities provided worker’s compensation information showing medical and indemnity costs decreased 54% from 2006 – 2011. The presence of a policy, was not found to independently influence these factors. The number of days away from work due to work-related injuries was significantly lower in facilities with patient handling policies. Conclusion. The presence of the policy was not found to independently influence injury rates or costs, but the prevalence of safe patient handling policies, mechanical lifting devices and safe work practices suggested that a safety culture may finally be present in long-term care. Despite the impressive reductions in injuries and costs, the continued higher than average rate of injuries among this occupational group may indicate that other factors now play a greater role in work-related injuries.
Hale, Nathan, Tamar Klaiman, Kate E. Beatty, and Michael B. Meit. "Local Health Departments as Clinical Safety Net in Rural Communities." Digital Commons @ East Tennessee State University, 2016. https://dc.etsu.edu/etsu-works/6824.
Burns, Calvin George. "The role of trust in safety culture." Thesis, University of Aberdeen, 2004. http://digitool.abdn.ac.uk:80/webclient/DeliveryManager?pid=165707.
Geller, Alan C., Nina G. Jablonski, Sherry L. Pagoto, Jennifer L. Hay, Joel Hillhouse, David B. Buller, W. Larry Kenney, et al. "Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Sun Safety." Digital Commons @ East Tennessee State University, 2018. https://dc.etsu.edu/etsu-works/2753.
Silver, Ken, Ying Li, Emmanuel Odame, and Yuqiang Zhang. "Effects of Global Warming on Work-Rest Routines for Crop Workers in Appalachia." Digital Commons @ East Tennessee State University, 2017. https://dc.etsu.edu/etsu-works/2629.
McMaken, Cathy Jo, Karen E. Schetzina, Gayatri Jaishankar, Robin Fisher, and Jill Fair. "A Safety Hero Adventure." Digital Commons @ East Tennessee State University, 2017. https://dc.etsu.edu/etsu-works/5130.
McHenry, Kristen L. "Safety & Patient Care." Digital Commons @ East Tennessee State University, 2019. https://dc.etsu.edu/etsu-works/5443.
McHenry, Kristen L. "Safety and Patient Care." Digital Commons @ East Tennessee State University, 2018. https://dc.etsu.edu/etsu-works/2537.
Petri, Hedwig. "A crime without punishment : policy advocacy for European Union Health and Safety legislation on harassment at work." Thesis, Middlesex University, 2001. http://eprints.mdx.ac.uk/6244/.
Somoray, Klaire. "Beyond compliance: An exploratory investigation of proactive safety behaviours within the context of work driving." Thesis, Queensland University of Technology, 2019. https://eprints.qut.edu.au/131136/2/Klaire_Somoray_Thesis.pdf.
Driscoll, Timothy Robert. "The epidemiology of work-related fatalities in Australia." Thesis, The University of Sydney, 2002. http://hdl.handle.net/2123/1087.
Driscoll, Timothy Robert. "The epidemiology of work-related fatalities in Australia." University of Sydney, 2002. http://hdl.handle.net/2123/1087.
Coblio, Nicholas Allen. "The Impact of Pharmacy Work Design on Pharmacist Productivity." Scholar Commons, 2011. http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/etd/3043.
Gillespie, Caroline. "Safety in supply chains: Evaluating sources of evidence." Thesis, Queensland University of Technology, 2020. https://eprints.qut.edu.au/203732/1/Caroline_Gillespie_Thesis.pdf.
Smith, Joseph L. Jr. "A study of first responders and burnout as governed by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA) in metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia." DigitalCommons@Robert W. Woodruff Library, Atlanta University Center, 2014. http://digitalcommons.auctr.edu/dissertations/1515.
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Health Care » Environmental Health » 99 Environmental Health Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
99 Environmental Health Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
By Amanda Aug 31, 2023 in Environmental Health , Health Care | No Comments
Environmental health dissertation topics are a constantly evolving discipline in higher education, whether at the college or university level. Research topics on environmental health highlight the role of nurses in staying up-to-date with environmental issues within community and public health contexts. This compilation provides a range of dissertation topics on environmental health to help students […]
Environmental health dissertation topics are a constantly evolving discipline in higher education, whether at the college or university level. Research topics on environmental health highlight the role of nurses in staying up-to-date with environmental issues within community and public health contexts. This compilation provides a range of dissertation topics on environmental health to help students choose the most relevant and trending titles. The complex healthcare environment requires practitioners to understand the contribution of environmental factors to care quality.
In this blog post, we will provide an array of thought-provoking dissertation topics that align with various interests and levels of study. Whether you are interested in air quality, waterborne diseases, climate change, or the effects of urbanization, we are here to help you find the perfect inspiration for your Environmental Health thesis or dissertation. Let’s explore the possibilities and pave the way for a healthier and more sustainable world.
The following is a compilation of research topics on environmental health to help the student scope out the most relevant and trending titles.
Download Environmental Health Dissertation Sample
A list of environmental health dissertation topics:
Implications of pharmaceuticals and personal care products in water bodies on human health.
Assessing the impact of light pollution on sleep patterns and circadian rhythms in urban populations.
Investigating the impact of air pollution on respiratory health outcomes in urban populations – an epidemiological perspective.
Assessing the association between water quality and gastrointestinal diseases in rural communities: a comprehensive analysis.
Analyzing the health implications of exposure to persistent organic pollutants (POPs).
What impact does the physical environment have on caring for dementia patients on both the patients and their nurses? An investigation.
Role of environmental health nurse in breast cancer screening in the UK- a review.
Assessing the relationship between environmental factors and mental health disorders.
Investigating the link between air pollution and cognitive decline in aging populations.
Examining the health implications of climate-induced migration and displacement of populations.
Exploring the impact of climate variability on the spread of infectious diseases – a systematic review.
Nurses’ understanding of the changes in climate and implications for adolescents’ health in the UK.
Environmental health simulation nursing practices for management of disaster-related emergencies in the UK- review of literature.
Assessing the relationship between green space availability and mental health outcomes.
Exploring the effects of environmental factors on the prevalence of autoimmune diseases.
An investigation of the extensive use of disinfectants on the health of lung patients- perspectives from nursing care in the UK.
Investigating the effects of climate change on mental health and psychosocial well-being.
Investigating the impact of climate change on the nutritional quality of food crops.
Use simulation techniques to evaluate environmental issues in health concerns- review of nursing students in the UK.
How can nurses contribute to noise management programs in environmental health education? Analysis of literature.
Assessing the potential health effects of microorganisms and pathogens in recreational waters.
Analyzing the effects of noise pollution on sleep quality and mental well-being among city residents.
Environmental challenges in caring for people with dementia- analysis from the nursing perspective.
Analyzing the potential health impacts of electronic waste (e-waste) disposal and recycling practices.
Analyzing the impact of environmental factors on childhood neurodevelopmental disorders.
Support programs for nurses working with children in vulnerable social environments- management implications.
How does competency in environmental health nursing translate into occupational proficiency? Review of literature.
Investigating the relationship between environmental justice and disparities in health outcomes.
Exploring the health effects of noise pollution in healthcare settings and strategies for mitigation.
Investigating the relationship between urban heat islands and heat-related morbidity and mortality.
An assessment of environmental stress on nurses working with dementia patients in the UK.
A historical context and rationale for the validity of ‘Thinking Upstream’ in quality nursing care provision in the UK.
Exploring the impact of green transportation initiatives on air quality improvement and public health.
The use of social media in environmental health nursing- a review.
Investigating the potential health risks of exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields.
Exploring the health effects of exposure to electromagnetic fields from electronic devices.
Assessing the health benefits of urban gardening and community green spaces for vulnerable populations.
Analyzing the association between environmental factors and allergic diseases – a population-based study.
How can nurses influence smoking cessation intervention programs on University campuses in the UK? An exploration.
Exploring the health risks of exposure to indoor mold and dampness in residential settings.
Nurse-led programs to educate lifestyle changes- implications for low-income groups in the UK.
Implications of climate change on vector-borne diseases: a spatial analysis of malaria transmission patterns.
Assessing the health effects of microplastics in drinking water and seafood consumption.
Investigating the effects of climate change on food safety and the spread of foodborne illnesses.
Exploring the health risks of exposure to household air pollution from cooking and heating methods.
The relevance and impact of environmental health on nursing practice in the UK- an exploration.
Investigating the effects of exposure to environmental toxins on prenatal development and birth outcomes.
Exploring the effectiveness of green spaces in urban areas for stress reduction and mental health improvement.
Exploring the impact of climate change on occupational health and safety.
Investigating the potential health risks of nanotechnology and nanoparticles in consumer products.
Exploring the health risks of exposure to hazardous waste sites in marginalized communities.
Examining the effects of electromagnetic fields on human health and potential implications for public policy.
Analyzing the effectiveness of noise barriers in mitigating traffic-related noise pollution along highways.
Analyzing the health implications of exposure to industrial pollutants in proximity to hazardous sites.
Assessing the impact of occupational hazards on the health of healthcare workers: a multi-center study.
Analyzing the relationship between environmental factors and the incidence of cancer.
The influence of environmental culture on nursing practice- review of literature.
Environmental health nursing- linking academic knowledge to practical implementation in exposure issues in the UK.
Assessing the relationship between green building design and indoor air quality in commercial spaces.
The role of built environment design in promoting physical activity and mitigating obesity: a cross-sectional study.
Exploring the relationship between green building design and employee well-being in workplaces.
Nurse-led interventions to assess smoke exposure of neonates and management programs.
Investigating the potential health effects of electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) emissions.
Investigating the health effects of ultrafine particles in urban environments and their regulation.
The role of environmental factors in developing autoimmune diseases – a comprehensive literature review.
Assessing the relationship between climate change and the spread of vector-borne diseases.
Implications of heavy metal contamination in seafood on human health: a case study of coastal communities.
Investigating the health risks of exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals in everyday consumer products.
Lifestyle obesity and nursing interventions at lower and secondary school levels in the UK- possibilities for change.
Investigating the relationship between climate change and the prevalence of waterborne diseases.
Assessing the effects of green infrastructure on urban air quality improvement and respiratory health.
Analyzing the health risks of exposure to noise pollution in school environments.
Provision of environmental nursing care to underprivileged children in the UK- review of literature.
Implications of fracking on water quality and its potential consequences for human health.
Analyzing the health effects of exposure to heavy metals in drinking water.
Assessing the health risks of exposure to indoor allergens in residential environments.
Environment stress and management in mental health nursing- review of evidence-based practice in care provisions in the UK. (Find more evidence-based practice research topics )
Analyzing the health implications of exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals in plastics.
Assessing the effects of climate change on mental health and strategies for resilience-building.
Assessing the effects of climate change on the spread of waterborne and foodborne pathogens.
Assessing the implications of environmental contamination on maternal and child health.
Analyzing the impact of environmental stressors on mental health and well-being – a global perspective.
Analyzing the correlation between pesticide exposure and neurodevelopmental disorders in children.
Assessing the relationship between environmental factors and cardiovascular health outcomes.
Examining the relationship between indoor air pollutants and childhood asthma prevalence – a case-control study.
Investigating the potential health risks of exposure to indoor volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Analyzing the impact of transportation-related air pollution on cardiovascular diseases – a longitudinal study.
Examining the relationship between environmental exposures and reproductive health outcomes in women.
The role of the nurse in assessment of public health concerns in underserved populations in the UK- an investigation.
Analyzing the implications of environmental exposures on autoimmune disorders.
Analyzing the health effects of exposure to pollutants from vehicular emissions.
Exploring the potential health risks of emerging technologies, such as 5G networks and wearable devices.
Investigating the impact of urban planning and zoning policies on public health outcomes.
Investigating the impact of climate change on the prevalence of respiratory diseases.
An analysis of maternal and child health in refugee communities in the UK and access to basic nursing- literature review.
Influence of environment in the provision of nursing care in Critical Care Units in the UK- a review.
Exploring the effects of environmental factors on the prevalence of diabetes.
Analyzing the health risks associated with exposure to hazardous chemicals in occupational settings.
Assessing the implications of urbanization on access to clean water and sanitation in developing countries.
There you go. Use the list in environmental health dissertation topics well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics-related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , Send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Occupational Health and Safety Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 19, 2017 -->
- 99 Public Health Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 6, 2017 -->
1000 Words 24hrs Delivery!
Order Your Assignment
Delivered on-time or your money back
- [email protected]
1000 Words 24hrs Delivery
- Economics Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- English Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- Finance Dissertation
- Computer Science
- Environment Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation
- Quantity Surveying
- Health And Safety
- Real Estate Dissertation
- Mental Health Dissertation
- Social Work Dissertation
- Communications Dissertation
- Construction Dissertation
- Human Rights Dissertation
- Tourism Dissertation
Health And Safety Dissertation Topics
Welcome to the realm of health and safety dissertation topics help.
“safety doesn’t happen by accident” so it is us who have to take charge of it . Health and safety is a list of many guidelines that aims at averting mishap. Health and safety ensures a well organized habitat. To teach students the importance of health and safety, and to help them understand things in a better light, and in a detailed manner, many universities and colleges all across the world have developed curriculum related to health and safety.
Now, the students are also encouraged and given dissertations related to health and safety so that they can gain in-depth knowledge of the same. Here we assist students to decide on the dissertation topics help to make things more convenient for them. These Health and Safety Dissertation Topics Help will guide you to get a better idea of what you want to do.
Global Health research topics
Deafness and auxiliary communication problems.
- How can developing countries examine and determine the causes and effects of stuttering?
- Examine the findings of hereditary hearing loss.
- How will examining the different causes of deafness speed up the studies that will be instrumental in finding out new treatment methods?
- How and why is global research critical for deafness and speech disorders?
- Critically examine hearing loss in young and older adults. What are the causes?
- What are the variants of Usher syndrome? How can gene preserve vision and balance? Examine all the nitty-gritty.
- Why is it necessary to prioritize healthcare management assignment help on World Hearing Day?
- How can hearing loss be a global burden? A complete analysis report.
- A detailed account of the Usher Syndrome.
- A detailed account of the burdensome lives of people with disabling hearing loss, stuttering disabilities, and speech disorders.
Chronic, non-communicable diseases
- How can non-communicable diseases be prevented, cured, and managed?
- Consider any 10 non-communicable diseases and provide a detailed account of the same. Shed some light on how the diseases can be cured or prevented?
- Describe the major factors that trigger or accelerate the gravity of non-communicable diseases. Examine four or five non-communicable diseases.
- How can non-communicable diseases be a burden for developing countries? Presenting a critical analysis of the situations can be immensely threatening and challenging.
- How can Gender differences affect the relationship between the built environment and non-communicable diseases? Put forward a systematic review.
- Provide an overview of how the epidemic of non-communicable diseases can be prevented.
- Explain the strength of bidirectional associations. Shed light on periodontal disease and non-communicable diseases.
- Can cancer be prevented? Shed light on the debilitating effect of cancer and how can this problem be a burden for people of the developing countries.
- What are the effects of physical inactivity on major non-communicable diseases, globally?
- Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Marketing Dissertation
- MBA Dissertation Help
- Management Dissertation
- International Business
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- Humanities Dissertation
- Maths Dissertation Help
- Psychology Dissertation
- Doctoral Dissertation
- Law Dissertation Help
- Academic Writing Services
- Assignment Help London
- Assignment Birmingham
- HND Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment
- Android Assignment Help
- Html Assignment Help
- Java Assignment Help
- Computer Assignment
- Medical Assignment Help
- Epidemiology Assignment
- Nursing Assignment Help
Health and Safety Dissertation Topics Ideas on Eye disease, vision health, and blindness
- How can global blindness and eye diseases be battled? Provide a thorough research paper on the same.
- Is trachoma elimination possible? If yes, then show how is it possible with proper reference and the path that needs to be followed.
- Provide Background research of the Blindness from trachoma and trichiasis.
- Is turmeric suitable for treating eye disorders? Provide a detailed study.
- Provide a detailed analysis of vision research on brain plasticity.
Health and Safety Dissertation Topics Help on Maternal and child health
- Elucidate on the research findings that show nursing can transmit HIV from mother to child.
- Effect of water scarcity on exclusive breastfeeding. A critical study.
- How is breastfeeding essential to child health? How can lack of breastfeeding hamper the health of babies and infants who depend on breast milk?
- What are the effects of cultural factors that influence breastfeeding practices?
- Are the Newer anti-HIV drugs safest? What are the most effective drugs during pregnancy? Dolutegravir-containing regimen exhibited superior safety profile in the large, study of pregnant women , providing a critical analysis.
- Discuss the effects of Zika on the development of children.
- What are the diagnostic tools that are mostly used for detecting dehydration in children?
- The initiatives were taken to improve child health over the past 50 years. A critical analysis and review.
- What are the initiatives taken to reduce mother-to-child HIV transmission?
- Efforts of the UK to ensure improvement of health for the Children, globally.
- What are the initiatives that were implemented to further the scientific approaches to reduce mother-to-child HIV transmission?
Health and Safety Dissertation Topics Ideas on Neurological and mental disorders and diseases
- How has research boosted mental health task-shifting? Discuss the innovative approaches.
- How has the new biological research framework for Alzheimer’s spurred a new dimension?
- Why should mental health be made a global priority? Explain.
- Shed light on the World Alzheimer Report 2015 with proper explanation. Elucidate the Global Impact of Dementia.
- Explain the new strategy to find Huntington’s disease therapies, and explain the large, international precision medicine to tackle neurological disorders.
- An overall study of the global mental health situation.
- How have Cassava roots impacted the cognitive damage in Congolese villages?
44. What is the global cost of addiction?
45. Improving health care in the UK and Ireland.
46. How can you interlink Cognitive deficits to cerebral malaria in children?
47. How can you integrate maternal mental health into maternal and child health programs?
48. How can HIV treatment outcomes be improved by integrating interventions for co-morbid mental illness?
49. How has substance abuse affected the Mental Health of young adults, globally?
- Pharmacology Assignment
- Management Assignment
- Brand Management
- Construction Management
- Customer Relationship
- Healthcare Management
- Recruitment Assignment
- Strategy Analysis
- MBA Assignment Help
- Marketing Assignment
- Business Assignment
- Taxation Assignment
- Accounting Assignment
- Economics Assignment
- Finance Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment
- Humanities Assignment
- Religion Assignment Help
- Science Assignment Help
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment
- Biology Assignment Help
- Zoology Assignment Help
- Botany Assignment Help
- Bioinformatics Assignment
- Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment
- Commercial Law
- Investment Law
- Childcare Assignment
- English Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment
- Geography Assignment
- History Assignment Help
Health and Safety Dissertation Topics Help of Safety
51. What is the effect of diabetes on the working environment? Discuss the health hazards.
52. How can the Statistical Data on National Burden of Diseases Caused by Unhealthy Environment be corrected?
53. What are the advantages and risks associated with Healthcare Applications among Young Teens?
54. Describe the Safety-leadership in the construction domain at Swedish and Danish construction sites.
55. How can Health and Safety Principles be integrated into Architectural Design of Multi-Storey Structures?
56. What is the Need for an International Occupational Health and Safety Management Governing Body that is in charge of managing the Occupational Health in all Disciples?
57. Provide a critical analysis of the Impact of Pandemic Conditions and Occupational Stress on Hospitality Workers in the UK.
58. Provide a complete analysis of The Rising Case of Depression within the Healthcare Workers of the UK.
59. Critically Review the OHSAS 18001 Standard and analyse how it can be Implemented in the Workplace?
60. Discuss The Challenges Faced by Medical Workers who work in Emergency Service Departments – Consider a detailed Case of the Healthcare Management System in the UK.
61. What are the Strategies Used in The Healthcare System to fortify Employee- enterprise Communications – A Case of the UK.
62. Explain the Convergence of the Standard Structures of Quality Management, Occupational Health & Safety Management and Environmental Management. Shed light on the case of the Manufacturing Industry in the UK.
63. How do you propose to Evaluate the Relationship Between the Safety Approach in Lean Manufacturing and the Security Management Systems?
64. Evaluate systematically the Workplace Health and Safety Training Effectiveness.
65. How can Forced Labour Exploitation be prevented? Shed light on how Good Labour Practices can be promoted? – A Case study of Chinese labour.
66. How can HACCP Based Food Safety Systems in the UK be implemented?
67. Analyse the risks associated with the Occupational Health and Safety Frameworks that are Being Applied in the UK’s Construction Industry.
68. Explain the musculoskeletal effect of computer and electronic gaming on the cognitive development of children.
69. What are the safety issues that arise with the prolonged usage of computers?
70. How is the physical and mental health of surgical nurses get affected by the shift timings and the long working hours?
71. How is the management of Health and Safety in Small and Medium Firms affected? What can be an Appropriate Low-Cost Strategy for Small and Mid-size Enterprises (SME’s)?
72. Describe the Student and faculty issues in distance education occupational safety and health graduate programs.
73. What are the health hazards of sharing food with friends? Discuss the Risk that is associated with Sharing Lunch among School Children in third world countries.
74. What are initiatives taken by the crisis care labourers to keep their lives well-protected?
75. Taxonomically analyze the environment, health and safety computer-based training courses by cognitive domain.
76. How to comply with OSHA’s First-Aid Requirements in case of an accident?
77. How can Location Tracking Improve Worker Safety? Discuss.
78. The importance of communication: how to achieve Employee Buy-in and Compliance with New Safety Initiatives?
79. What are the Benefits of Medical and Security Risk Management?
80. Discuss how the National Health Service ensures well-being administration for a country: is it okay to legitimize treatment abroad?
81. What are the good examples of medical issues and how those issues can be solved? Critically examine the issues of self-perception.
82. How has the consciousness of Papillomavirus among Primary Healthcare Providers: a Critical Survey of the lives of Nurses, Doctors and Supportive Staff in a Private Hospital in England.
83. How can a mother breastfeed her child and at the same time manage to maintain a smooth career?
84. Describe the risks of nurses and doctors who work night shifts. A detailed analysis of the violence that prevails against them.
85. What are the health concerns that pregnant women are worried about, who work in the industrial areas. Discuss the harmful effects of the chemicals that affect their endocrine system?
86. What are the physical risks that surgical nurses face? What are the impacts of working for long hours, working day and night shifts at a stretch?
87. What is the role of creative ownership. Describe the fatigue of the workers who do the specialized jobs as compared to those who create complete products.
88. Tough working conditions give rise to neck pain for workers working in the IT sector. Critically analyse the condition.
89. Discuss the occupational health and safety guidelines that govern the working condition of freelance workers: Self-evaluative approach would be great.
90. What are the safety compliance in the construction industry of the UK: Discuss the bureaucratic potholes.
91. The effects of too much cold drink consumption and the associated health risks.
92. Evaluate the requirement of CrossFit training equipment for workers who follow a sedentary lifestyle. What are the risks associated?
93. The reasons behind motor vehicle crashes by professional drivers: How can the long working hours affect the mental peace of the drivers?
94. Critically analyze why the night shift workers are at higher risk of developing high blood pressure?
95. How can employee security and professional responsibilities be balanced in the psychiatric ward.
97. What is the effect of firefighting on the physiological and cognitive response? How can heat and emergencies affect mental health and increase the health hazards of firefighters?
98. Discuss why the workers working as street-side vendors are at higher risk of contracting respiratory problems?
99. What are the working conditions of the illegal workers or refugees working in Germany?
100. What are the validity issues and mention the sampling bias in national working conditions surveys?
LearnTechLib - The Learning & Technology Library
- Popular Articles
- Conference Papers
- Publishing Partners
- Usage Statisics
- Technical Support
- License Agreement
- Digital Library
Dissertations for Occupational Health and Safety Health Sciences
Deleo, william thomas, safety educators and practitioners identify competencies for a doctoral degree in occupational safety: an application of the delphi technique, fender, david lewis, student and faculty issues in distance education occupational safety and health graduate programs, fullen, mark d., the development, diffusion and evaluation of a fall hazard safety training program for residential construction workers utilizing instructor led and new media delivery, gillespie, jeri, taxonomic analysis of environment, health and safety computer-based training courses by cognitive domain, gillespie, robin mary, cake (computers and kids' ergonomics): the musculoskeletal impact of computer and electronic game use on children and adolescents, ramachandran, vidhyaprakash, computer-based training system for process safety management, rucker, nathan paul, efficacy of office ergonomics training: an evaluation and comparison of instructor and web-based *training, smith, carolyn diana, health issues related to computers in higher education, sign in or register, sign in using email & password.
Don't have a username/password? Sign up!
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Google
Save to Collections
Choose collection(s) to save to:
- General Default Rename to:
Do a more advanced search »
Search for dissertations about: "Environmental health"
Showing result 1 - 5 of 1374 swedish dissertations containing the words Environmental health .
1. Essays on Social Capital, Health and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Health A Health Economic Study
Author : Kamrul Islam ; Socialepidemiologi ;  Keywords : MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; economic systems ; economic theory ; Economics ; econometrics ; Samhällsvetenskaper ; Social sciences ; epidemiologi ; Folkhälsa ; epidemiology ; Public health ; Sweden ; Panel data fixed-effect model ; Decomposition analysis ; Concentration index ; Socioeconomic health inequality ; Population aging ; Survival analysis ; Extended Cox model ; Multilevel analysis ; Unbalanced panel data ; Externalities ; Crime rates ; Election participation rates ; Community social capital ; Municipality-level social capital ; Systematic review ; Egalitarianism ; Determinants of health ; Mortality ; Health-related quality of life ; Health ; Keywords ; Social capital ; economic policy ; Nationalekonomi ; ekonometri ; ekonomisk teori ; ekonomiska system ; ekonomisk politik ;
Abstract : The thesis comprises four independent research papers and a summary that focus on two related dimensions. The first dimension focuses on the understanding of the production of health. Particularly, the question is asked whether community's stock of social capital influence individual's health. READ MORE
2. Making visible the invisible : Health risks from environmental exposures among socially deprived populations of Nairobi, Kenya
Author : Thaddaeus Wandera Egondi ; Joacim Rocklöv ; Nawi Ng ; Remare Ettarh ; Patrick Kinney ; Umeå universitet ;  Keywords : MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; air pollution ; urban health ; temperature-related mortality ; particulate matter ; exposure assessment ; child health ; Epidemiology ; epidemiologi ; folkhälsa ; Public health ;
Abstract : Background: Most countries of sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) are experiencing a high rate of urbanization accompanied with unplanned development resulting into sprawl of slums. The weather patterns and air pollution sources in most urban areas are changing with significant effects on health. READ MORE
3. The Highs and Lows of Work-Time Control : Exploring the role of control over working hours for health
Author : Sophie Charlotte Albrecht ; Constanze Leineweber ; Göran Kecklund ; Pascale Le Blanc ; Stockholms universitet ;  Keywords : MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; flexible work ; flexible work-time arrangements ; autonomy ; psychosocial working conditions ; longitudinal ; mental health ; physical health ; work-life balance ; folkhälsovetenskap ; Public Health Sciences ;
Abstract : Flexible work-time arrangements are thought to create ways of aligning work and private life and facilitate recovery. While temporal flexibility is found to generally bolster work–life balance, its effects on health outcomes are less well known. READ MORE
4. Spatial modelling and simulation for disease surveillance
Author : Mohammadreza Rajabi ; Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap ;  Keywords : NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; NATURVETENSKAP ; NATURVETENSKAP ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; NATURAL SCIENCES ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; GISgeografiska informationssystem ; Agent Based Modeling ; spatial epidemiology ; machine learning ;
Abstract : This thesis addresses the application of spatial approaches to disease surveillance and control from three different aspects. First, temporal trends, geographical distribution and spatial pattern of cardiovascular disease admission rates were explored on a national level in Sweden. READ MORE
5. To work or not to work in an extended working life? Factors in working and retirement decisions
Author : Kerstin Nilsson ; Avdelningen för arbets- och miljömedicin ; Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet ;  Keywords : MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP ; SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP ; SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP ; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES ; SOCIAL SCIENCES ; SOCIAL SCIENCES ; ageing ; older worker ; retirement planning ; retirement decision ; motivation ; meaningful activity ; social inclusion ; macro ; meso ; micro ; work environment ; working life ; work ability ; work injury ; health ; public health ; diagnosed disease ; self-rated health ; organisation ; basic premises for work ; hardware in work ; software in work ; age ; Success and failure factors ; folkhälsa ; demographic shifts ; healthy ageing ; healthy work places ; retirement ; successful ageing ; occupational environment ; Occupational medicine ; work motivation ; demografy ; men and women ;
Abstract : In most of the industrialised world, the proportion of older and retired people in the population is continuously increasing. This will have budgetary implications for maintaining the welfare state, because the active working section of the population must fund the non-active and old population. READ MORE
Searchphrases right now
- management ideas
- occupational epidemiology
- progressive multiple sclerosis
- Redox Flow Batteries
- Gas Phase Analysis
- thesis in orthopaedics
- Thesis Social awareness
- physical ability
- Specific heat
- TRADE MODELS
- energy Dissertations
- thesis using solar energy
- merger and acquisitions
- Computer model
- portfolio selection thesis
- microwave transmission
Popular dissertations yesterday (2023-09-27)
- Removal of Micropollutants from Wastewater : evaluation of effect of upgrading ozonation to electro-peroxone
- Mitigating Distributed Denial-of-Service Attacks: Application-defense and Network-defense Methods
- Urban types in rapidly urbanising cities
- Finite verbs in Ngarla (Pama-Nyungan, Ngayarta)
- On the dynamics of self-esteem : Empirical validation of Basic self-esteem and Earning self-esteem
- Effects of toxin-producing phytoplankton on copepods: feeding, reproduction and implications to the fate of toxins
- Localization using Distance Geometry : Minimal Solvers and Robust Methods for Sensor Network Self-Calibration
- Disability and Physical Exercise in adults with Myotonic Dystrophy type 1
- A new storm over the Naqab : The temporality of space in Israeli settler colonialism
- Functional consequences of dopaminergic degeneration : Clinical and experimental studies using a novel stabilizer of dopaminergic systems
- Popular complementary terms: essays, phd thesis, master thesis, papers, importance, trend, impact, advantages, disadvantages, role of, example, case study.
See yesterday's most popular searches here . Dissertations.se is the english language version of Avhandlingar.se .
- USF Research
- USF Libraries
Digital Commons @ USF > College of Public Health > Environmental and Occupational Health > Theses and Dissertations
Environmental and Occupational Health Theses and Dissertations
Theses/dissertations from 2015 2015.
Race/Ethnic Disparities in Treatment Patterns among Newly Diagnosed Primary Prostate Cancer Patients in Florida , Vonetta L. Williams
Theses/Dissertations from 2014 2014
Characterization of the Airborne Particulates Generated by a Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation Kit , Loren Lee Foster
Applicator Exposure to Glycol Derivatives and Total Volatile Organic Compounds during the Application of Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation , Michael Brian Kaniuga
Generation and Characterization of Nanoaerosols Using a Portable Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer and Electron Microscopy , Adam J. Marty
Penetration through the staple punctures on five N95 respirator models , Daniel E. Medina
Theses/Dissertations from 2010 2010
Gender and Cocaine Use Influence the Expression of Urinary Markers of Inflammation and Oxidative Stress , Marie Meagher Bourgeois
A Pilot Study of Small-Scale Spatial Variability in Aldehyde Concentrations in Hillsborough County, Florida, to Establish and Evaluate Passive Sampling and Analysis Methods , Amanda M. Evans
Measurement of Community and Laboratory-Generated Airborne Particulates Using a New Sampling Method , Laura Farina
Heat Stress Evaluation of Protective Clothing Ensembles , Amanda Lee Pease
Characterization and Evaluation of Performance of a Whole-Body Human Exposure Chamber , Luis F. Pieretti
Answer Distortion on the Epworth Sleepiness Scale During the Commercial Driver Medical Examination , Keith E. Proctor
Filtration Efficiency of Surgical Masks , Erin Sanchez
Effects Of Ozone On Blood Components , Daniela Sloan
Patient Reported Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Chronic Migraine Headaches , Patrick F. Whitney
Theses/Dissertations from 2009 2009
Indoor Environmental Quality within an Elementary School Classroom: Measurements of Felis domesticus I, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus I, Dermatophagoides farinae I, and Blatella germanica in Carpeting , Jennifer Fowler
Filtration Performance of a NIOSH-Approved N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirator With Stapled Head Straps , Daniel E. Medina
Prevalence and influence on quality of life of symptoms caused by inhaled odors, chemicals and irritants: A comparison between Hispanics and Americans , Carmen Perez
Theses/Dissertations from 2008 2008
Evaluation of the Public Health Risks Associated with Former Manufactured Gas Plants , Robin Brewer DeHate
Characterization of Risk From Airborne Benzene Exposure in the State of Florida , Giffe Johnson
Etiological Characterization of Emergency Department Acute Poisoning , Abdmalek S. Khlifi
Assessing the Predictive Validity of the UAW-Ford Ergonomic Surveillance Tool , Gregory S. Krivonyak
Eutrophication Trend of Lakes in the Tampa Bay Watershed and the Role of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation in Buffering Lake Water Phosphorus Concentration , Max Jacobo Moreno Madriñan
Benzene Related Hematological Disorders: Evidence for a Threshold in Animals and Humans , James McCluskey
Cost-Effectiveness of Epidural Steroid Injections to Treat Lumbosacral Radiculopathy in Chronic Pain Patients Managed Under Workers’ Compensation , Sheila Mohammed
- Email Notifications and RSS
- All Collections
- USF Faculty Publications
- Open Access Journals
- Conferences and Events
- Theses and Dissertations
- Textbooks Collection
- Rights Information
- Submit Research
Home | About | Help | My Account | Accessibility Statement | Language and Diversity Statements