Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Management » Risk Management » 99 Risk Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
99 Risk Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles
By Liam Jul 12, 2023 in Management , Risk Management | No Comments
If you are a student embarking on your journey to find captivating dissertation topics in risk management, you have arrived at the perfect resource. Whether you are pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree, selecting an engaging and relevant topic is crucial to the success of your research. Risk management dissertation topics evaluate students’ grasp […]
If you are a student embarking on your journey to find captivating dissertation topics in risk management, you have arrived at the perfect resource. Whether you are pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree, selecting an engaging and relevant topic is crucial to the success of your research. Risk management dissertation topics evaluate students’ grasp of risk identification and assessment. Additionally, risk management dissertation topics help find solutions towards minimization of the risks identified, where possible.
Risk management is a multidisciplinary field that encompasses various industries and sectors, addressing the identification, assessment, and mitigation of risks that organizations face. It plays a vital role in ensuring organizational resilience, stability, and growth. Our comprehensive list of topics is designed to inspire and guide you in selecting a dissertation topic that aligns with your interests, expertise, and academic level. Each topic offers a unique avenue for exploration, enabling you to make valuable contributions to the field of risk management. So, dive in, explore the possibilities, and embark on a rewarding journey of research and discovery in the realm of risk management. The following is a list of risk management thesis topics to help students identify relevant topics and draft a paper to work towards good grades.
Download Risk Management Dissertation Sample
List of risk management dissertation topics:
The impact of regulatory frameworks on risk management practices in the UK financial services industry: A case study analysis.
Exploring the role of risk management in the implementation of new technologies and digital transformation.
An analytical overview of the techniques in quantitative risk management.
Investigating the effectiveness of risk management in the UK energy industry: A case study of a renewable energy company.
Examining the effectiveness of risk management frameworks in the financial industry.
The scope of applied psychology in Occupational health and risk management- review of the literature.
Investigating the role of risk assessment tools and techniques in identifying and mitigating risks.
The role of risk management in ensuring business continuity during times of crisis.
Examining the differences in risk management strategies between small and large organizations: A comparative study.
Examining the role of risk management in addressing emerging risks and vulnerabilities post-pandemic.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk management strategies in mitigating supply chain disruptions during the COVID-19 crisis.
A theoretical framework for risk management in the context of disruptive technologies and innovation.
Investigating the impact of regulatory frameworks on risk management practices in the banking industry.
The role of risk management in project success: A comparative analysis of different industries.
Investigating risk management strategies in the UK construction sector: Lessons learned from major projects.
Earthquake risk assessment technology and its impact on risk management frameworks for earthquake-prone buildings.
Organizational risk management- evaluation policies and management of assets in the manufacturing concern.
Risk management policies in the derivatives market- an analytical review of most commonly applied models.
Analyzing the role of risk management in addressing cyber risks in UK organizations: A case study approach.
Risk and disaster management policies- best practices to inform emerging economies.
The influence of risk management on supply chain resilience: An empirical examination.
The impact of digital transformation on risk management strategies in a post-COVID business environment.
Exploring risk management practices in the aviation industry: A case study analysis of major accidents and incidents.
Analyzing the risk management practices and challenges in the healthcare sector: A case study of a hospital.
Analyzing the role of risk management in the energy sector: A systematic literature review.
The impact of climate change risks on organizational resilience and risk management strategies.
Risk management in online transactions- the issue of network and systems security.
Investigating the influence of cultural factors on risk management practices: A comparative analysis of multinational corporations.
Examining risk management practices in the healthcare sector in the UK: A case study of a National Health Service (NHS) hospital.
Developing a theoretical framework for risk management in the context of cybersecurity threats.
A comparative analysis of risk management practices in the healthcare and manufacturing sectors.
The influence of risk appetite on strategic decision-making: A comparative analysis.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk management in the oil and gas industry: A comparative study.
The effectiveness of risk communication strategies in managing stakeholder perceptions: An empirical analysis.
Examining the influence of organizational culture on risk management practices and outcomes.
Investigating the impact of regulatory frameworks on risk management practices in different countries: A comparative analysis.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk management in the aviation industry: Lessons from major accidents.
Examining the impact of risk management on innovation and organizational agility.
Investigating the effectiveness of risk assessment tools in identifying and prioritizing risks: An empirical study.
An explorative analysis of enterprise risk management in the banking sector- review of the literature.
Examining the effectiveness of risk management in the healthcare industry: A review of the literature.
Investigating the role of risk management in the construction industry: Challenges and best practices.
Exploring the role of organizational culture in shaping risk management strategies: A theoretical framework.
Investigating the effectiveness of risk management strategies in the construction industry: A case study of large-scale projects.
Investigating the influence of risk management on ethical decision-making in organizations.
Examining the role of risk management in navigating financial uncertainties and market volatility post-pandemic.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk management in the healthcare sector: Lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The role of risk management in the financial services industry: A case study of a banking institution.
Risk evaluation practices in supply chain management – a study of food supply in fast food outlets in the UK.
Examining the risk management strategies in the oil and gas industry: A case study of a multinational corporation.
The relationship between risk management practices and organizational performance: An empirical analysis.
The impact of cybersecurity risks on organizational resilience: A case study analysis.
Flood risk management- trends and challenges.
Investigating risk management in the manufacturing sector: A case study of a production facility.
An analysis of risk management of stock portfolios – practical implementation of theoretical guidance.
Examining the effectiveness of risk mitigation strategies in reducing financial losses: A quantitative study.
Analyzing the role of risk culture in effective risk management practices: A case study approach.
A systematic review of best practices in risk management in the manufacturing sector in the UK.
Investigating risk management strategies in the UK retail industry: A case study of a leading retail chain.
A critical commentary of enterprise risk management subject to financial decision-making in the automobile industry in the UK.
Analyzing the risk management practices in the information technology industry: A case study of a software company.
A comparative analysis of risk management practices in the banking and insurance industries: Lessons learned from the global financial crisis.
Financial risk- identification and measurement- answers from the derivate market in the UK.
Analyzing the risk management practices in the UK manufacturing sector: A case study of a prominent manufacturing company.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on risk management practices in the healthcare industry: Lessons learned and future implications.
Exploring the role of behavioral economics in understanding risk management decision-making: A theoretical framework.
Investigating the relationship between risk management and sustainable business practices.
A comparative analysis of risk management practices in the public and private sectors: Case studies from various industries.
Analyzing the impact of risk management on project success: A quantitative analysis.
The impact of risk management on project success in the construction industry: A case study of a building project.
Gold trading and risk management- a review.
Reviewing the impact of technological advancements on risk management strategies and practices.
The role of risk management in the UK transportation sector: A case study of a transportation company.
A review of risk management practices in the banking sector: Lessons learned from the global financial crisis.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk management frameworks in different industries: A comparative study.
Investigating the influence of remote work arrangements on risk management practices and organizational resilience.
Developing a theoretical framework for risk management in supply chain networks.
A theoretical framework for risk management in the era of digital transformation.
Analyzing the impact of risk management on innovation and organizational agility: A quantitative study.
Risk management systems of fatigue detection technological hardware and implications for transport disasters.
The role of risk management in managing reputational risks: A case study analysis.
Investigating the implications of changing consumer behavior on risk management practices in the post-COVID era.
Reviewing the integration of risk management and sustainability: Insights from literature and case studies.
Developing a theoretical framework for risk management in the context of climate change and environmental sustainability.
Exploring the role of risk management in supply chain resilience: A case study approach.
Risk management policies of new product development in consumer organizations- a review.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk communication strategies during the COVID-19 pandemic: Case studies from different industries.
Analyzing the impact of technology on risk management processes and outcomes.
Supply contract risk management and impact on corporate financing policy- an analysis.
The impact of enterprise risk management on organizational performance: A quantitative analysis.
A theoretical framework for integrating risk management and corporate governance practices.
Can risk management ensure safety from wildfires in the US? Review of the literature.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk communication strategies in managing stakeholder perceptions.
Risk management on the British Coasts- review of disasters in the British Isles and implications for the future.
A comprehensive review of risk management approaches in the construction industry: Challenges and best practices.
Risk management in disaster-prone areas- evaluating climate safety and risk in the British Isles.
Exploring the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors into risk management strategies.
Risk management practices in emerging economies- literature from Asia and Africa.
Analyzing the effectiveness of risk management in the pharmaceutical industry: A case study approach.
There you go. Use the list for dissertation topics in risk management well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics-related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Sports Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 9, 2018 -->
- 99 Event Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 9, 2018 -->
- 99 Asset Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 8, 2018 -->
- 99 Educational Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 8, 2018 -->
- 99 Real Estate Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 5, 2018 -->
- 99 Talent Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 3, 2018 -->
- 99 Innovation Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 3, 2018 -->
- 99 Change Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 2, 2018 -->
- 99 Disaster Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 1, 2018 -->
- 99 Portfolio Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles January 1, 2018 -->
- 99 Waste Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Oil and Gas Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Retail Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Information Systems Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Operations Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 2, 2017 -->
- 99 Project Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 2, 2017 -->
- 99 Strategic Management Dissertation Topics & Research Titles December 2, 2017 -->
- 37 Dissertation Topics in Leadership and Management | Research Ideas November 28, 2017 -->
- 50+ Financial Management Dissertation Topics Ideas | Research Ideas November 14, 2017 -->
- 50 Dissertation Topics in Human Resource Management For Research November 23, 2016 -->
- thesis help
- topics to stay away from
- developing a strong topic
- education thesis prompts
- marketing problems to explore
- writing on anaesthesia
- health & psychology
- learning & development
- nursing education problems
- sports history topics
- risk management problems
- writing about wildlife
- good topics on nutrition
- writing on emotional intelligence
- good topics in astrophysics
- great topic suggestions
- dissertation topics in law
- computer engineering topics
- thesis topic solutions in finance
- IR dissertation titles
- Art dissertation topic ideas
- Environmental law thesis title
- Picking topics on interior design
- Business topic ideas to explore
- Chemical engineering topics
- Graphic design thesis titles
- 15 topics on pediatric nursing
- Ideas about network security
- Topics on structural engineering
- Economics dissertation topics
- Selection of topics in finance
- Financial markets topic ideas
- Women's studies thesis topics
- deciding on a title
- the secrets of good writing
- writing a thesis in 5 steps
- structuring your paper
- medical paper samples
- Master's paper samples
- writing a purpose statement
- writing a literature review
- PhD thesis methodology
- Doctoral thesis formatting
- tips for undergraduates
- creating a law dissertation
- writing a medical college thesis
- drafting the conclusion
- PhD thesis paper writing hints
- MBA dissertation writing tips
- A thesis on Martin Luther King
- A thesis paper in criminal justice
- Getting a custom dissertation
- Writing a proposal in history
- How to format a cover page
- Finding a finance thesis sample
- APA format bibliography section
- How to make in-text citations
- Marketing thesis writing guide
- Preparing a defense presentation
- Getting a biology thesis sample
- Marketing dissertation proposal
- Purchasing a thesis on the web
- Writing on evaluation of training
- APA thesis acknowledgements
- Using a dissertation database
- Order a dissertation safely
- writing services
10 Unexpected Risk Management Dissertation Ideas
It is hard to decide what you are going to write your dissertation on. This is mostly because you will have to do some extensive research on the topic and since you will be spending so much time on this paper, you want to choose a good topic the first time. Having to do the dissertation proposal over and over again to get it approved is not only time consuming but it is frustrating as well. You need to choose a solid topic so that this part of the process is done and over with as soon as possible.
There are a few criteria that your topic must possess. It has to be relevant to your studies. That is obvious but you would be surprised how many students have to redo their proposal because their topic was way off base. It should also be interesting since you will be spending so much time on it. Plus, you will write a better paper on a topic that you like. The most important aspect of the topic is that it has to be unique. The topic has to be an original that has not been discussed prior. You can build on a prior study but only if you are presenting new information.
Here are some unexpected risk management topics that you can write your paper on. Remember that you are not the only one that will access this list. You may want to modify the topics a little bit. They are broader in scope to accommodate this factor. You can narrow them down a little more to create a unique topic to write your paper on.
- Accounting for natural disasters: a study of BP
- Occupational safety and health: dealing with work hazards
- Financial risk management: finding ways to protect assets
- ISO 31000: working to reduce risk
- Risk pool: determining the best ways to group individuals
- Operational risk management: best methods and practices for warehousing industry
- Hazard Prevention: training and incentives that work
- Association of Management Consulting Firms: effectiveness
- Risk management tools for food industry
- Security risk: ways to prevent disaster
Once you have chosen a topic, you can work to create your proposal next. You will have to present to your audience the resources that you will use to prove your case. Be sure to give a brief synopsis of the source that shows how it will apply to your research.
Tips and tricks.
- Thesis proposal sample related to tourism
- Where to get affordable assistance
- Crafting the introductory section
- 5 places to get free samples
- A winning results section
- Writing a paper in physics
- Where to find sample Master's proposals
- MBA dissertation proposal examples
- Discovering US history topics
- How to stay on the right track
- Free dissertation prospectus examples
- Working on an HRM degree paper
- APA formatting instructions
- Getting a dissertation template
- Creating a solid paper in a month
- Hiring a dissertation writer
- Writing a report on marketing
- Writing an introduction
- 3 places to get MBA paper samples
- How to buy papers at a low cost
- Professional thesis writing manual
- Creating the discussion section
- Searching for thesis paper writing help
- Where to find someone who will do my thesis
- Organizing a law thesis methods section
- Studying history questions
- PhD paper prospectus samples
- Custom writing services
- How to select an academic writing company
- Acknowledgement templates
- Geography thesis conclusion section
2023 ©. All Rights Reserved. Morey-Editions.com.
- Browse All Articles
- Newsletter Sign-Up
No results found in working knowledge.
- Were any results found in one of the other content buckets on the left?
- Try removing some search filters.
- Use different search filters.
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Business » Risk Management » 80 Risk Management Research Topics
80 Risk Management Research Topics
FacebookXEmailWhatsAppRedditPinterestLinkedInAre you a student searching for captivating research topics in the dynamic realm of risk management? Look no further, for you’ve landed in the perfect spot. Our comprehensive list of issues is your gateway to exploring the multifaceted landscape of risk management. Whether you’re pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree, these research avenues offer […]
Are you a student searching for captivating research topics in the dynamic realm of risk management? Look no further, for you’ve landed in the perfect spot. Our comprehensive list of issues is your gateway to exploring the multifaceted landscape of risk management.
Whether you’re pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree, these research avenues offer many opportunities to unravel intricate concepts, contribute to knowledge, and make a real-world impact. From delving into financial risk analysis to dissecting strategies for mitigating operational uncertainties, these topics will ignite your curiosity and guide you toward academic discovery. Let’s dive in and uncover the compelling possibilities that risk management holds for your thesis or dissertation.
A List Of Potential Research Topics In Risk Management:
- Risk management strategies for enhancing disaster recovery planning.
- Operational risk management in UK healthcare organizations: balancing quality and patient safety.
- Analyzing the impact of remote work on employee well-being and mental health risks.
- Managing reputational risk in the age of social media : case studies from various industries.
- Reviewing the evolution of risk management frameworks: a comparative analysis of traditional and modern approaches.
- Risk management in the digital age: a systematic review of cybersecurity strategies and trends.
- Resilience and adaptive risk management strategies in supply chains: lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The role of risk management in addressing technological disruptions.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of artificial intelligence in predictive risk modeling.
- Exploring the role of ESG factors in assessing long-term business resilience post-pandemic.
- Risk management approaches for enhancing project resilience and success.
- Risk management in UK renewable energy projects: evaluating challenges and opportunities.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of risk management in hedge funds.
- The impact of ESG factors on risk management strategies in financial institutions.
- Exploring behavioral biases in risk perception and decision-making.
- Risk management and disaster preparedness in urban planning.
- Exploring risk management in cross-cultural business ventures.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of supply chain risk management practices: case studies from various industries.
- Analyzing the link between corporate governance and risk management practices.
- Behavioral risk management: understanding human factors in risk perception.
- Risk management in the context of artificial intelligence and automation.
- Evaluating risk management in public-private partnerships (PPPs) for infrastructure.
- Regulatory compliance and risk management: a UK financial services sector study.
- Risk management strategies for enhancing cyber resilience.
- Evaluating liquidity risk management in the banking sector: lessons from recent crises.
- Exploring behavioral finance and its implications for risk management.
- Evaluating climate-related financial risks and disclosure practices.
- Evaluating risk management practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Risk assessment and management in the renewable energy sector.
- Risk management in healthcare: a critical review of patient safety protocols and risk reduction measures.
- Risk management practices in supply chain disruptions: lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Risk management practices in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Supply chain risk management and supplier relationship strategies.
- Integrating environmental risk management into corporate sustainability initiatives.
- The role of risk management in ensuring data privacy and compliance.
- Health and safety risk management in the UK construction industry: best practices and challenges.
- Climate change and environmental risks: a case study of risk management strategies in UK industries.
- Exploring the role of risk culture in effective enterprise risk management.
- Evaluating the impact of remote work on information security and cybersecurity risks.
- Supply chain risk management in a global context: enhancing resilience in disruptions.
- Financial risk management in a volatile post-covid-19 economic landscape.
- Risk management in international trade finance and export-import operations.
- Crisis communication and reputation management: case studies from UK companies in managing reputational risks.
- Cybersecurity risk management in the UK: analyzing vulnerabilities and enhancing resilience.
- Assessing geopolitical risks in global supply chain management.
- A crisis management and communication meta-analysis: lessons from case studies and best practices.
- Risk management in the energy sector: balancing environmental and economic concerns.
- Analyzing behavioral aspects of credit risk management in banking.
- Risk management in microfinance institutions: challenges and innovations.
- Risk management in agricultural and food supply chains.
- Systemic risk and financial contagion: a review of concepts, measurement, and mitigation strategies.
- Risk management in healthcare systems: enhancing preparedness and response to future pandemics.
- Supply chain resilience and Brexit: examining strategies for managing trade and logistics risks.
- Risk management in space exploration and aerospace industry.
- The role of derivatives in hedging financial risks: a comparative analysis.
- Financial risk management in UK banking institutions: lessons from the global financial crisis and covid-19 pandemic.
- Crisis communication and reputation management: strategies for effective crisis mitigation.
- The role of technology and digitalization in transforming risk management practices post-COVID-19.
- Cyber insurance and risk transfer strategies for managing cybersecurity risks.
- A comparative review of enterprise risk management (erm) implementation: global practices and challenges.
- Brexit and trade disruption: assessing the UK’s supply chain risks and mitigation strategies.
- Risk management strategies for navigating regulatory changes.
- Risk management strategies for implementing sustainable business models.
- Risk management strategies for navigating political and geopolitical uncertainties.
- Managing risks in international trade and cross-border transactions.
- Social and reputational risks in corporate governance: an integrative review of mitigation approaches.
- Risk management and ethical considerations in the biotechnology industry.
- A comprehensive review of financial risk management models: value-at-risk to stress testing.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of stress testing in banking risk management.
- Risk management and innovation: balancing risk and reward.
- Operational risk management in fintech startups: challenges and best practices.
- Cybersecurity risk assessment and management in the era of digital transformation.
- Risk management in healthcare systems: ensuring patient safety and quality care.
- Analyzing the impact of climate change on long-term investment risks.
- Assessing operational risks in the aviation and airline industry.
- Risk management in travel and tourism: navigating uncertainties and rebuilding confidence post-pandemic.
- Environmental risk management and sustainability: a critical review of strategies and impacts.
- Risk management in real estate investment and development.
- Evaluating social and environmental risks in impact investing.
- Risk assessment and mitigation in infrastructure development projects.
In conclusion, this comprehensive list of risk management research topics offers a valuable starting point for students at various degree levels. These topics, from financial and cybersecurity risks to supply chain and environmental challenges, provide a solid foundation for in-depth dissertation research. Students can contribute to academic knowledge and real-world risk management practices by exploring these avenues. Whether pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree, these research topics pave the way for meaningful insights and advancements in risk management.
Order Risk Management Dissertation Now!
- Download Risk Management Dissertation Sample For Your Perusal
Research Topic Help Service
Get unique research topics exactly as per your requirements. We will send you a mini proposal on the chosen topic which includes;
- Research Statement
- Research Questions
- Key Literature Highlights
- Proposed Methodology
- View a Sample of Service
Ensure Your Good Grades With Our Writing Help
- Talk to the assigned writer before payment
- Get topic if you don't have one
- Multiple draft submissions to have supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Installments plan
- Special discounts
- 80 Business Administration Research Topics July 29, 2023 -->
- 80 Business Management Research Topics August 2, 2023 -->
- 80 Change Management Research Topics August 4, 2023 -->
- 80 Corporate Governance Research Topics August 4, 2023 -->
- 80 Crisis Management Research Topics August 3, 2023 -->
- 80 E-Commerce Research Topics August 6, 2023 -->
- 80 Human Resource Management Research Topics June 9, 2023 -->
- 80 Innovation Management Research Topics August 4, 2023 -->
- 80 International Business Management Research Topics August 3, 2023 -->
- 80 Knowledge Management Research Topics August 5, 2023 -->
- 80 Operations Management Research Topics August 3, 2023 -->
- 80 Project Management Research Topics August 5, 2023 -->
- 80 Quality Management Research Topics August 2, 2023 -->
- 80 Strategic Management Research Topics August 3, 2023 -->
Skip to content, information for mathematic students, bachelor theses, master theses, formal requirements, current topics for master theses, topic archive.
Mathematics and Business Mathematics students can send a bachelor thesis/master thesis request by mail to Elisabeth Stöckl ( [email protected] ) at any time. Please attach your CV and a recent transcript of records to your inquiry.
- Successful participation in a main seminar qualifies you for the bachelor thesis (6 ECTS).
- Participation in an advanced seminar in the field of finance (chairs Elsas / Glaser / Jaspersen / Richter / Riordan) is recommended.
- Beginning of the winter semester: submission of the thesis before Christmas.
- End of the winter semester after the end of the exam period: submission of the thesis in the following summer semester
- Beginning of the summer semester: submission of the thesis in the middle/end of June
- End of the summer semester after the end of the examination period: Submission of the thesis in the following winter semester.
Registration form for Bachelor thesis (only available in German)
When planning your availability, please note that an oral Bachelor thesis colloquium will take place approximately 1 week before the submission of the Bachelor thesis.
The topics for bachelor theses are given by the chair and published in time. After the topics have been specified, students have the opportunity to indicate five preferences. There is no right to a certain topic, but we try to meet topic preferences as good as possible. An overview of topics already worked on can be found in the topic archive .
- 1. binding registration at the institute until 29.01.2024 at 12:00 p.m. ( online registration form )
- 2. announcement of the topics on 21.02.2024 (by e-mail)
- 3. indication of topic preferences by 28.02.2024 (by e-mail)
- 4. assignment of topics (by e-mail) and start of work on 05.03.2024
- 5. submission on 30.04.2024 (to the ISC)
If you have any questions, please contact Elisabeth Stöckl . Your respective supervisor will answer any questions regarding the content of your Bachelor thesis during the processing period.
- Information about writing a bachelor thesis (PDF, 91 KB) (PDF, 91 KB)
- Library @ INRIVER
Master theses can be started at the Institute of Risk Management and Insurance (INRIVER) at any time . We recommend students who would like to write a master thesis at our institute to successfully participate in the basic and advanced courses offered at INRIVER (e.g. Insurance Economics, Reinsurance, Value Based Management of Financial Institutions). In order to apply for a master thesis at the institute, please fill out the registration form below.
Application Form Master Thesis (only available in German)
The currently advertised topics for master theses can be found under Current Topics . It is also possible to propose your own topics. Please refer to our guideline "Information on writing a Master's thesis" under "Further information". An overview of topics already worked on can be found in the topic archive .
If you are interested in writing a master's thesis at the Institute of Risk Management and Insurance, please contact Elisabeth Stöckl . Please refrain from directly approaching individual assistants about taking on a master thesis. Your respective supervisor will answer any questions regarding the content of your master's thesis during the processing period.
For all students writing their Master's thesis at our department, regular participation in the advanced colloquium is obligatory . After around half of the processing period, each student will present the topic and focal points pursued with their thesis. This presentation is obligatory. The presentations of the other students are supposed to stimulate constructive discussions and unveil areas of improvement for the presenter(s). In addition, they serve to broaden the professional perspective of all participants and to get to know other topics. Attendance of all students at each presentation is required.
- Language: English
- Presentation duration: Presentations should be designed for 30min. Based on experience, the remaining 30min will be used for general discussion.
- Dates: The exact dates of the in-depth colloquium will be communicated by email in due time.
- Information about writing a master thesis (PDF, 104 KB)
Students who write a seminar paper or a thesis at our department are reminded of our formal requirements. The observance of these guidelines is generally obligatory and should give you the necessary guidance to write a formally correct paper. If you have specific questions, please contact the respective supervisor.
Formal requirements (PDF, 266 KB, available only in German) (PDF, 266 KB)
Template for thesis (DOCX, 161 KB) (DOCX, 161 KB)
Template for seminar paper (DOCX, 158 KB) (DOCX, 158 KB)
Supervisor: Julia Holzapfel
Throughout their lives, individuals face a multitude of risks. They can influence some of these risks by investing in prevention while others are beyond their control. For some risks, insurance is available while others have to be borne by the individuals themselves. Risks that are beyond the individuals' control and for which no insurance market exists are called background risks.
The goal of this thesis is to analyze the effect of background risk on risk management decisions. First, the author will recap existing findings about how background risk affects prevention decisions. Second, the literature on insurance demand in the presence of uninsurable background risk will be reviewed. Finally, existing models shall be extended to analyze and compare risk management decisions with various configurations of alterable and unalterable risks.
Prior knowledge of theoretical microeconomic modeling, e.g., having attended Insurance Economics, is highly encouraged.
Supervisor: Paulina La Bonté
During the COVID-19 pandemic, governments have imposed policies and encouraged self-protection measures in order to limit infection rates. One of the most prominent examples is wearing a mask in public, which both protects the wearer from being infected by others and others from being infected by the wearer, thus also creating positive externalities. However, people adjust their behavior in response to the perceived level of risk: In the absence of a lockdown, feeling more protected by wearing masks might lead individuals to decrease voluntary social distancing, which causes an offsetting effect by again increasing infection risk. In consequence, compulsory self-protection might even reduce public welfare.
The goal of this thesis is to analyze the offsetting effects resulting from self-protection measures in light of the current policy responses to the pandemic. First, the author shall provide an overview of the existing literature related to self-protection models in the presence of offsetting effects. Different existing models should be discussed and compared. The author is expected to put a particular focus on the analysis of the model proposed by Salanié and Treich (2020), which evaluates the risk and welfare consequences of government policies that force individuals to adopt a certain level of self-protection. Finally, an extension that incorporates heterogeneous agents shall be proposed, taking into account that individuals differ in health status, possibly being.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, social distancing measures were adopted around the globe to prevent the rapid spread of the disease. Moreover, a lot of effort has been put in research activities looking for better treatments for infected patients and aiming at the development of a vaccine. The costs of these measures can often be evaluated in monetary units. The benefits, however, are saved lives and avoided morbidities. The value of a statistical life (VSL) measures the amount that individuals are willing to pay for a marginal reduction of mortality risk, per unit of risk. VSL estimates can be used to conduct a cost-benefit analysis of proposed policies that affect people's mortality risk. There are basically two approaches to estimate the VSL: Market-based estimates are inferred from market choices that involve implicit tradeoffs between mortality risk and money whereas contingent valuation esti-mates rely on surveys asking people directly to report their willingness to pay.
The goal of this thesis is to estimate the VSL in the context of an epidemic like Covid-19 based on the contingent valuation approach. First, the author is expected to provide an overview of the VSL literature. Based on this literature review, the applicability of VSL es-timates in a cost-benefit analysis of measures taken during an epidemic should be dis-cussed. Afterwards, the author should derive own hypotheses about the willingness to pay for mortality risk reductions during an epidemic and design an experiment to test these hypotheses. The experiment should be implemented as an online experiment and the out-comes should be analyzed using adequate statistical methods. Finally, the results of the ex-periment should be critically discussed.
- Institutional differences in liability insurance: A comparison between the United States and Germany
- The impact of health insurance on health
- Risk taking behavior of children and adolescents
- Ambiguity in risk management decisions – What happens if we do not understand what happens?
- The role of probability weighting in risk management decisions
- Climate Change is Not a Hoax: The Influence of Cognitive Distortions, News, Culture and Trust on Public Climate Risk Perception
- Evaluating risk classification bans
- An analysis of household savings behavior
- The impact of CEO overconfidence on firm performance
- The Concept of Stochastic Dominance and its Relaxations
- The Impact of Gender on the Willingness to Take Risks
- Insurance demand in the presence of background risk
- Violations of Expected Utility Theory
- Individual vs. Aggregate Risk Aversion: Measurement Approaches
- Are Companies Prepared for Cyber Risk?
- Time-Varying Risk Aversion and Other Changes in Risk Preferences
- The impact of social inflation on the insurance industry
- The timing of prevention activities
- Insurance in credence goods markets – Blessing or curse?
- Claims auditing and bonus-malus systems: An analysis of measures against insurance fraud
- The impact of regret on insurance fraud
- Intertemporal prevention decisions with multiple risks
- The impact of future income worries on household saving behavior
- The effect of telematics on moral hazard in insurance markets
- The securitization of extreme event risks
- Privacy concerns in insurance markets
- Public-private partnerships: A means of making pandemic risks insurable?
- Adverse selection in automobile insurance markets
- Elicitation of Risk Preferences
- The determinants of heterogeneous risk preferences
- Do CEOs Matter? On CEO characteristics and corporate policies
- Saving = investing? The determinants of stock market participation
- The demand for insurance – a comparison between Expected Utility Theory and Regret Theory
- The impact of machine learning on insurance fraud detection
- The impact of the demographic change on the insurance industry
- On the Optimal Choice between Prevention and Cure
- Risk Preferences when Deciding for Others
- An international comparison of health insurance concepts
- The Newsvendor Problem: Theory and Evidence
- An evaluation of parametric insurance
- Asymmetric information in disability insurance
- The design of area-based crop insurance
- Moral Hazard in Liability Insurance
- Risk Perception and Insurance Demand
- The determinants of life insurance demand
- Recent trends in life reinsurance
- On the reduction of external moral hazard
- Increasing Company Value through Enterprise Risk Management
- Selection in insurance markets: A comparison between life insurance and annuities
- Incentivizing Healthy Behaviour
- Estimating Risk Preferences from Insurance Choices
- Behavioral biases in the management of extreme event risks – Are natural catastrophes and pandemics two sides of the same coin?
- Equilibrium concepts in insurance markets with adverse selection: Theory and empirics
- Risk classification – What’s next?
- Verpflichtende Flutversicherung – Eine kritische Analyse
- Combating moral hazard through bonus-malus systems
- The Influence of Financial Literacy on Insurance Fraud
- Zur Bedeutung von Zusatzleistungen in der Privaten Krankenversicherung – Eine experimentelle Untersuchung
- Sustainability in the Insurance Industry – A Situation Analysis
- Willingness to pay for morbidity and mortality risk reductions during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Quantifying Information in Risk Management Decisions
- On the Interaction between Crop Yields and Weather
- The U.S. Federal Crop Insurance Program and Information Asymmetries: Theoretical and Empirical Studies
- Information unraveling in the case of German universities
- On the impact of Enterprise Risk Management: Measuring ERM’s impact on firm performance with an ERM Index
- Study of an Experimental Test on Insurance Demand
- The effect of education and financial literacy on financial decisions
- Moral Hazard in Health Insurance Markets
- The Demand for Disability Insurance
- Flood insurance markets around the world – A critical review
- The Nature and Management of Interdependent Risks
- The concept of risk aversion: Theory and estimation
- Analyzing insurance decisions in laboratory experiments
- Pandemics: From Risk Perception to Risk Mitigation
- Liquidity constraints and insurance
- The Health Effects of Smoking Bans
- Ambiguity Preferences: Theory and Evidence
- The annuity puzzle
- The Weisbrod Quadrilemma
- Testing for Adverse Selection in Health Insurance markets
- Future Applications of Parametric Insurance: A Solution to the Coverage of Digital Risks?
- Genetic Testing and Health Insurance Markets
- Solvency II Put to the Test
- Does Solvency II’s standard model adequately identify pandemic and cyber risks?
- The determinants of insurance fraud and possible countermeasures
- Are flood insurance markets prepared for climate change? – A critical review
- The insurability of pandemic and cyber risks – A comparison
- How Does COVID-19 Affect the Insurance Industry? A Situation Analysis on Impacts and Insurance Solutions
- Moral Hazard and the Development of New Technologies to Reduce Information Asymmetries
- The impact of choice overload on insurance decisions
- The role of overconfidence in economic decision-making
- Is Parametric Insurance the Breakthrough for Pandemic Disaster Risk Financing?
- Insurance Solutions to Premium Risk in Health Insurance
- Expected Utility Theory: Strengths and Weaknesses
- On moral hazard and checklists
- Decision-making under risk – a comparison between Expected Utility Theory and Prospect Theory
- The more, the merrier? On the impact of big data on insurance
- Do groups make better decisions? An analysis of group and individual decision-making
- The U.S. market for flood insurance – Can the National Flood Insurance Program and the private market coexist?
- Improving household decisions in financial contexts – Are nudges enough?
- Covid-19, climate change, and time discounting
- Life insurance cancellation behavior in the small and in the large
- Higher Degree Risk Preferences
- Equilibrium Selection in Coordination Games
- Background Risks and Precautionary Effort
- Exogenous and endogenous risk determinants of Covid-19
- The Impact of Climate Change on the Insurance Industry
- The Demand for Extended Warranties
- The Impact of Disaster Events on Insurance Supply and Demand
- The Influence of Opt-Out Contracts on the Demand for Natural Disaster Insurance
- Behavioral Anomalies and Nudging: What Can Insurers Do when their Customers Behave Weird?
- How do External Shocks Affect Customer Behavior? On the Effects of COVID-19 on Stationary and Digital Insurance Distribution
- Determinants of surviving natural catastrophes
- The Transformative Potential of 5G Technology for the Re-/Insurance Industry
- Robust comparative statics of risk changes: An application to precautionary saving
- Does hindsight matter? The impact of feedback availability on risk reduction decisions
- On the empirical validity of prevention
- The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage on Preventive Care and Risky Health Behaviors
- Gender-Specific Differences in Risky Health Behaviors and Preventive Care Utilization
- On the utility of gambling in the presence of consumption commitments
- The effect of contract nonperformance on moral hazard in insurance markets
- The role of prevention activities under risk type uncertainty
- The effect of insurance fraud on markets for repair goods
- The catastrophe risk management implication of ownership form
- Experimental Tests of Underinsurance of Low-Probability, High-Consequence Events
- The Impact of Pre-Plant Precipitation on Crop Insurance Take-Up
- Optimal insurance demand: An intertemporal reinvestigation
- The Influence of Framing on Insurance Take-Up
- Regret Theory with Unknown Counterfactuals
- The effect of organizational form on earnings management in the insurance industry
- Endogene Fertilität und öffentliche Rentenversicherungssysteme
- The development of enterprise risks
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Insurance Coverage
- Overconfidence and Optimism
- The U.S. National Flood Insurance Program - A critical review
- Who Needs More Help? On the Heterogeneous Effectiveness of Disease Prevention
- Digital Identity and the Insurance Market: A Critical Review
- On the Analysis of Moral Hazard using Experimental Studies
- Externe Schocks und die Nachfrage nach Versicherungsschutz
- Health Insurance Exchanges in the United States and their impact on consumer choices
- The loss reserve error of insurers - a measure for earnings management
- Life Insurance and Asymmetric Information
- Behavior under risk and uncertainty: Evidence from insurance choices
- Altruism and the Samaritan’s dilemma – implications for the provision of insurance
- On the Management of Privacy Risks
- Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning
- Habit Formation and Incentives for Exercise. A Critical Review of the Experimental Evidence
- The insurability of cyber risks
- Insurance Contract Nonperformance
- On the Coexistence of Public and Private Health Insurance in Germany
- Insurance choices and mitigation efforts in the U.S. National Flood Insurance Program
- Moralisches Risiko in der Krankenversicherung
- Expected Utility vs. (Cumulative) Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision Making under Risk
- The U.S. Federal Crop Insurance Program and Farmers’ Behavior
- Benefits and Challenges of Nudging in Insurance Contexts
- Gain or Loss? What is the reference point?
- On the Value of Enterprise Risk Management
- The Influence of Risk Aversion on Life Choices in Different Domains
- An Evaluation of the Evaluation of Risks
- Measurement of Health Status: Evidence from the German General Social Survey (ALLBUS)
- Health Status and Social Risk Factors: Evidence from the German General Social Survey (ALLBUS)
- The Influence of Terrorism on Health
- Decision-Making under Risk and Underlying Risk Preferences: Different Images of the Truth?
- Subjective Life Expectancy and Precautionary Behavior
- Gender differences in risk taking: Are men more willing to take (financial) risks than women?
- Selektionseffekte und moralisches Risiko im deutschen Krankenversicherungsmarkt
- Der Einfluss von Wohlstand auf Risikoaversion
- The Effects of Health Insurance Coverage on Health Utilization and Preventive Care
- Präferenzen hinsichtlich der Teilung von Risiken und Risikoteilungsgemeinschaften
- "House Money Effect": Eine Analyse bestehender Literatur
- The Influence of Games and Gamification on Health Decisions
- Advantageous Selection in Insurance Markets
- Why Do Private Long-Term Care Insurance Markets Fail?
- Die (Un-)Versicherbarkeit von Terrorrisiken vor dem Hintergrund nationaler Versicherungsprogramme für Terrorrisiken
- The Impact of Information Overload and Choice Overload on Retirement Planning
- Analyse und Vergleich der Risikopräferenzen von Individuen und Gruppen
- On the Explanations for the Privacy Paradox
- On the Context Stability of Risk Preferences
- Prozessfairness und Ergebnisfairness: Gegenüberstellung und Analyse
- Der Einfluss politischer Verbindungen auf den Erfolg von Unternehmen
- The General Risk Question – Characteristics and Applications
- Religion and Risk Management
- Optimal insurance demand under contract nonperformance risk
- Probability Weighting: Theory and Evidence
- Insurer risk management and natural catastrophe risks
- The Impact of Catastrophes on the Value of Insurance Companies
- Kreditvergabe zwischen Privatpersonen: Eine Analyse
- Der Zusammenhang von Teamstruktur und Performance bei riskanten Entscheidungssituationen
- U.S. insurers, higher-risk business and natural disaster insurance
- An Economic Analysis of Medication Adherence
- The Value of Information in Decision Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Der Effekt von Krankenversicherung auf die Gesundheit
- Formal Versus Informal Long-Term Care – Substitutes or Complements?
- On the Demand for Insurance
- Die Regulierung der medizinischen Schadenquote durch den Affordable Care Act
- The puzzle of coexisting ownership forms – Is it affected by the rise of natural catastrophes?
- The Economic Consequences of Terrorism
- Die Auswirkung von erhöhter Risikoaversion auf die Versicherungsnachfrage und das Sparverhalten
- The Influence of Natural Disasters on the Demand for Insurance
- An Economic Analysis of Different Remuneration Systems in the Insurance Market
- Regret and Disappointment Aversion
- Management and Insurance of Cyber Risks
- A comparison of different strategies to reduce crime
- Learning in Game Theoretic Environments
- Determinants of Individual Choice Quality in Insurance Markets
- P2P-Versicherung – Das Geschäftsmodell der Zukunft?
- Danger of terror: An analysis of economic and social factors influencing the radicalization of individuals
- Timing of the resolution of uncertainty
- Life Insurance Lapse Behavior
- Motives for Reserve Error Manipulation - Theory and Evidence
- Moral Hazard and the U.S. Crop Insurance Program
- Die Nachfrage nach Garantieverlängerungen
- The Annuity Puzzle
- Variable Organizational Risk Preferences
- Moralisches Risiko und die Entwicklung neuer Technologien zur Reduktion von Informationsasymmetrien
- On the Merit of Information Avoidance
- Valuing Catastrophes Using the Life Satisfaction Approach
- Operationale Risiken und Reputationsschäden in der Finanzindustrie - eine Ökonomische Analyse
- Asymmetric Information in Long-Term Care Insurance Markets
- Insurance of Epidemic and Pandemic Risks
- Externes Moralisches Risiko in Versicherungsmärkten
- “Peer”-Effekte in Entscheidungen unter Risiko
- Soziale Präferenzen und ihre experimentelle Überprüfung
- Charity Hazard – Der Einfluss staatlicher Rettungspakete auf die individuelle Risikovorsorge
- On the Economic Incentives of Health Savings Accounts
- Corporate Governance in the Insurance Industry
- The Measurement of Risk Preferences
- Anreize und finanzielle Entlohnungsstrukturen
- Entscheidungen von Einzelpersonen und Gruppenentscheidungen: Eine Analyse
- External Shocks and the Demand for Insurance Coverage
- Longevity and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Marktmechanismen und die Analyse von Märkten in experimentellen Untersuchungen
- The Impact of Activity Tacking Devices on Asymmetric Information in the Health Insurance Market
- Big Data und die Grundprinzipien der Versicherung
- Der Einfluss von Erfahrung und Beratung auf das Entscheidungsverhalten von Individuen
- The Massachusetts Health Reform and the Affordable Care Act
- The annuity puzzle: Reasons for and strategies to overcome it
- Wahlfreiheit und Wettbewerb in der deutschen GKV
- An Economic Analysis of Suicide Terrorism
- Die Verwendung von Wettbewerben zur Begrenzung von Moralischem Risiko
- Risk Management of Policyholder Movement in Health Insurance
- The Influence of Terrorism on the Stock Prices of Insurers
- Changes in Risk and Optimal Prevention Effort
- The Effect of Premium Subsidies on Moral Hazard in Insurance Markets
- The Influence of Financial Incentives on Health-Related Preventive Behavior
- Expected Health Care Utilization and Optimism Bias
- Marine Reinsurance – Modelling and Economic Influences
- Bedarfsgerechte Beratung 2.0 - Eine Betrachtung der Vereinbarkeit von regulierungskonformer Beratungsdokumentation mit der zunehmenden Relevanz des Online-Vertriebs
- Which consumer types consider product quality ratings in their purchasing decision?
- To share copy Link
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn
What are you looking for?
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
100s of Free Management Dissertation Topics and Titles
Published by Grace Graffin at January 6th, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
The subject of management involves an in-depth understanding of the various aspects of business management, such as employee management, risk management, organisational behaviour, and many more.
When choosing a topic for your management dissertation, make sure to consider diverse topics that explore both the theoretical and practical aspects of management.
We understand that getting a dissertation topic approved can be extremely challenging as academic supervisors require students to research a unique case.
This is where our team of writers comes into play. Our writers can up with exciting and manageable management dissertation topics to help get the juices flowing in your head so you can write your dissertation on a unique and engaging topic.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review the full list of dissertation topics for 2022 here.
How to Select the Best Management Dissertation Topic?
A dissertation topic must be selected based on research interests, availability of data, time limitations, and the research’s scope and significance. The following management dissertation topics are carefully shortlisted while considering all these parameters. Please review these topics and let us know if you have any queries.
Also Read: Operations Management Dissertation Topics
- International Development Dissertation Topics
- Cooperate Governance Dissertation Topics
- Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics
- Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics
- International Business Dissertation Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Project Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Dissertation Topics
- HRM Dissertation Topics
- Operations Management Dissertation Topics
2022 Management Research Topics
Topic 1: an evaluation of organizational change management- why do people tend to oppose change.
Research Aim: The research will aim to assess the structure of organizational change management and to find the reasons why people resist or oppose the changes in an organization. There are many reasons through which change in organization’s management becomes important but some employees’ does not accept that changes. There are many reasons why people resist changes on organization. In certain circumstances, resistance to change might be beneficial. Resistance to change is, in fact, a crucial feedback mechanism that must not be neglected.
Topic 2: Investigating the effectiveness of customer relationship management in airlines
Research Aim: The research will aim to study the efficiency of CRM in airlines. Customer relationship management has evolved into a critical technique used by every corporation to better its operations and obtain a competitive advantage over competitors. Customer relationship management has evolved into a key priority for airline firms and an integral part of airline businesses’ corporate strategy to distinguish themselves from rivals in the eyes of the consumer. The goal of facility organisations, such as airlines, is to provide services that attract and maintain satisfied, loyal customers who promote the airline.
Topic 3: How does leadership affect employees’ productivity? A case of IT firms
Research Aim: This research will focus on leadership positions in IT organisations with the goal of increasing staff productivity and performance. Leadership is essential for increasing employee retention, career drive, and efficiency. Most companies’ progress is accelerated by effective leadership. As a result, it is critical to organisational success. Employee performance, on the other hand, is a critical pillar of every firm, and companies must examine the variables that contribute to great performance. Leadership is based on confidence, which is based on skill, sincerity, ethics, transparency, reactivity, empathy, and kindness.
Topic 4: The effect of organisation advancement tools on business performance
Research Aim: The research will aim to find the effect of organization advancement on business performance. Organizational tools are objects that assist you in organising your workspace, resources, and tasks in order to make your workday more effective. Physical instruments, planners, and software platforms are examples of what they can be. Organization advancement tools are a great source to improve your business performance as they help you in managing your daily tasks and workforce.
Topic 5: The importance of leadership and social skills in new entrepreneurs: An investigative study
Research Aim: The research will aim to investigate the importance of leadership and social skills in new entrepreneurs. Developing talent, introducing innovative goods and services, delivering efficiency, and gaining market share all benefit from improved leadership qualities. If you wish to stay small, you might be able to get away with not growing your leaders. Otherwise, it will restrict your progress. Social skills enable entrepreneurs to interact with customers more effectively, resulting in more agreements and more profitability.
Covid-19 Management Research Topics
Crisis management during covd-19.
Research Aim: This study will identify crisis management aspects during COVD-19, including its challenges and solutions.
Business management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will review business executives’ challenges in various scale industries and how they are recovering from the loss. How far did they succeed?
Hospital and medicine management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will highlight the role of hospital management during COVID-19, the challenges they came across, and the ways to overcome those challenges.
Educational management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will address the issues faced by students and educational institutes. How are they trying to overcome the challenges of imparting education during the coronavirus pandemics?
Maternal health care management during COVID-19
Research Aim: The lockdown situation has been an issue of concern for the patients, including pregnant women. This study will address the role of Maternal health care management during COVID-19.
Management Dissertation Topics for 2021
Topic 1: analyzing the traditions and trends in public administration and management in post-wwii europe.
Research Aim: The purpose of the research will be to analyze the characteristics of cultural and national communities that have influenced public administration and management in the 1970s and 1980s in Europe. The study will be carried out using a systematic literature review.
Topic 2: The Impact of Gender-inclusive Gatekeeping and Predecessors Influence on the Success of Female CEOs
Research Aim: The purpose of the research will explore how local organisational agents and contexts can help women leaders overcome barriers and achieve success at higher levels in corporate firms. The study will focus on CEO succession events and predecessor CEOS factors and their influence on women post-succession. The research design will be developed qualitatively.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Daily Psychological Power on Organisational Leaders
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative techniques to analyze power-holders relational and interdependent work contexts. The study will examine the effect of daily psychological power using the factors of abusive behaviour and perceived incivility.
Topic 4: Examining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Interaction Process and Performance
Research Aim: Using quantitative techniques, the research will analyse the interaction process and performance factors in two groups of employees in the services industry – homogenous and culturally diverse. The effectiveness in operation and arrangements will be examined.
Topic 5: Analyzing the Impact of ‘Voice’ and ‘Silence’ on Destructive Leadership
Research Aim: The research will examine the limited and biased view of silence in management literature. The study will also analyse the impact of silence in an organisation in terms of a functional value using quantitative research techniques. Furthermore, how silence in organisations can be used as a strategic response will be discussed.
Topic 6: Examining the Relationship between Productivity, Management Practices, and Employee Ability in the UK Setting
Research Aim: Using quantitative techniques, the study will analyse a relationship between productivity, management practices, and employee ability using data from management practices surveys and employees’ longitudinal earnings records.
Topic 7: Analysing the Factors that Impact International Differences in Gender Pay Gap
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative techniques to analyse microdata from various countries between 1980 and 2010. The study will use the factors of wage structures, net supply, wage compression, collective bargaining coverage, and unionised wage setting to identify the lower gender pay gap internationally.
Topic 8: The Impact of Psychosocial Hazards on Workplace Risk Management
Research Aim: The study will investigate workplace risk management practices in industry sectors with a high risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and mental health disorders (MHDs) and the extent to which they may rise from psychosocial hazards. The research will be conducted using qualitative research techniques.
Strategic Management and Organisational Behavior Dissertation Topics
Strategic management and organisational behaviour can be described as the actions a firm takes to achieve its business objectives primarily derived from competitive markets’ dynamic behaviour. Following are some interesting dissertation topics under this field of study;
Topic 1: The Impact of Organisational Goals on Organisation Behavior
Research Aim: The primary focus of this research will be to combine factors from the theory of action, phases and self-determination theory to develop a motivational model that will explain the relationship between organisational goals setting process that lead to organisational behaviour. The research will be conducted using mixed methods of research techniques.
Topic 2: Integrating the Principles of Strategic Human Capital and Strategic Human Resource Management to Improve Organisational Performance
Topic 3: comparing the impact of family and non-family firm goals on strategy, family and organisational behavior.
Research Aim: This research will analyse the differences between family and non-family business goals and their impact on how businesses develop strategies. Also, the research will assess how these developed strategies would affect family and organisational behaviour. This research will use quantitative research techniques.
Topic 4: Analyzing the Effect of Strategy, Innovation, Networks and Complexity on Organisational Adaptability – The Mediating Effect of Leadership
Research Aim: The current study will use empirical analysis to examine the effects of strategy, innovation, networks, and complexity of organisational adaptability using leadership as a mediation factor.
Topic 5: Examining the Effect of Appointment of a Racial Minority Female CEO on White Male Top Manager Intrapsychic and Behavioral Responses
Research Aim: This research will examine white male managers’ behavioural responses to a female racial minority CEO’s appointment. The behaviour that the research will analyse is the amount of help that the white male top manager provides to their fellow executives. The research will be conducted using quantitative techniques.
Topic 6: Analysis of the Effectiveness of an Affect-Based Model to Portray Recipients Responses to Organisational Change Events
Research Aim: The study will use the Affect-Based Model developed by Oreg et al. (2016) to analyse if it is useful in documenting and portraying the recipient responses to organisational change events. The research will use factors of valence and activation to assess the effectiveness of the model. The study will be conducted using quantitative techniques.
Topic 7: Evaluating the Relationship between the personality of a CEO and Employee Motivation
Research Aim: This research will investigate the relationship between a CEO’s personality and employee motivation. The core of this study will be to assess whether a CEO’s character possesses the power to influence employee motivation or not. Case studies from various companies will be used in this study.
Topic 8: Assessing the Role of Managers in Bringing and Implementing Technological Change in an Organisation
Research Aim: This research will focus on how managers implement technological change in their organisations. Change management is challenging as not all employees are open to accepting change. This research will focus on various ways through which managers successfully implement technological change in their companies.
Topic 9: An Analysis of Organisational Change Management: Why Employees Resist Change?
Research Aim: This research will focus on why employees resist change in organisations, i.e., why employees dislike change. Different causes and factors will be discussed in this study, and the research will conclude why employees do not wholeheartedly accept the change.
Knowledge Management Dissertation Topics
The importance of knowledge management for organisations can’t be understated because this aspect of management enhances the workforce’s capabilities and overall productivity. It leads to a competitive advantage and provides the basis for differentiating an organisation from its competitors. Some interesting dissertation topics under this field are;
Topic 1: Examining the Impact of Enterprise Social Networking Systems (ESNS) on Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
Research Aim: The research will investigate the effect of ESNS on knowledge management processes and organisational learning. The research will use knowledge creation and sharing to play the mediating role in analysing the proposed relationship. The proposed study will use empirical research methods.
Topic 2: A Review of Knowledge Management Research
Research Aim: The research paper will use a systematic literature review technique for the proposed study. The research will review the last twenty years of knowledge management literature to assess the presence of bias in explaining knowledge integration over research by exploring knowledge differentiation processes.
Topic 3: The Impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) on Innovation and Knowledge Management Capacity
Research Aim: The purpose of this research will be to investigate the plausible relationship between knowledge management systems, open innovation, knowledge management capacity, and innovation capacity in firms. The research will be conducted using empirical techniques to draw reliable conclusions.
Topic 4: The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on MNC and their Subsidiaries Performance
Research Aim: The research will develop a model to test the possibility of a relationship between strategic knowledge management (SKM) processes and organisation performance compared between multinational companies and their subsidiaries. The research will also analyse the impact of relational context on knowledge creation and transfer.
Topic 5: Analyzing the Relationship between Knowledge Management Practices and Knowledge Worker Performance - The Mediating Role of Organisational Commitment
Research Aim: The study will analyse the role of knowledge management practices to address the issues of insufficient organisational commitment and knowledge workers’ performance in the UK’s public sectors. The proposed study will use quantitative research techniques to fulfil its aim and objectives.
Topic 6: The Relationship between Knowledge Management Processes and Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Private Business Schools in the UK
Research Aim: The proposed research will explore the impact of knowledge management processes on sustainable completive advantages by using knowledge-based view (KBV) and resource-based view (RBV) as mediators in the relationship. The research will be conducted using quantitative techniques of data collection (i.e. questionnaire) and analysis (i.e. structural equation modelling).
Topic 7: The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on Manufacturing Firm’s Performance
Research Aim: The purpose of the study will be to empirically investigate the relationship between the availability and use of IT solutions for strategic knowledge management and a manufacturing firm’s performance, which will be measured in unit production. The research will use the resource-based view and the knowledge-based theory to develop a conceptual framework to analyze this relationship’s effect.
Topic 8: Evaluating how Knowledge Management Impacts Company Performance: A Case Study of Sainsbury
Research Aim: This research will discuss the basic concepts of knowledge management. The study will also discuss the impact knowledge management has on a company’s performance, i.e. how it helps companies achieve their goals. The main focus of this research work will be on Sainsbury’s knowledge management framework.
Topic 9: Knowledge Management as a Core Competency? Evaluating the Application and Benefits of Knowledge Management
Research Aim: This research will uncover how companies utilise knowledge management as their core competency and how it benefits their business operations. This study’s main focus will be on applying the various concepts of knowledge management and their implication for businesses.
Topic 10: Exploring the Managerial Concerns and Issues in Knowledge Management and Their Impact on Organisations
Research Aim: This research will explore the managerial concerns and issues related to knowledge management. The study will also focus on assessing the impact of these issues on businesses and how they can influence day-to-day operations. This will be an evidence-based study where evidence from different companies and various situations will be evaluated.
Leadership and Management Information System Dissertation Topics
Leadership drives the organisational agenda and is regarded as one of the most influential factors in streamlining organisations’ processes. Good leadership results in better performance of any organisation because it gives direction to the business activities under the market conditions and requirements.
Similarly, management information systems are pivotal to any organisation’s success and successfully implementing them can benefit the organisation in many ways. Following are some dissertation topics under the subject of leadership and management information systems;
Topic 1: The Role of Information Systems (IS) in Enterprise Architecture and its Impact on Business Performance
Research Aim: This study will examine the relationship between IS Enterprise Architecture and business performance using technical alignment and IS capabilities mediators. This research will be conducted using quantitative techniques to fulfil its aim.
Topic 2: Exploring The Relationship between Ethical Leadership and Employee Knowledge Sharing
Research Aim: This research will use social learning theories and self-determination to investigate the relationship between ethical learning and employee knowledge sharing. The study will be conducted using empirical research techniques.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Relationship Leadership and Social Alignment on Information Security Systems Effectiveness in Private Organisations
Research Aim: This research will use social capital theory as its theoretical foundation to explore the impact of relational leadership on social alignment between business and IT executives. The relational model will study the factors of integrated knowledge, information security system effectiveness, and organisational performance. This research will use empirical techniques.
Topic 4: Examining the Relationship between Operating Room (OR) Leadership and Operating Staff Performance
Research Aim: This research will analyse the relationship between Operating Room leadership and operating staff performance. This will be done using emotional intelligence and collaboration variables to assess staff performance, using recovery numbers. The relationship will also be examined through the mediating role of leadership principles. The data will be collected and assessed using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 5: The Role of Transformational Leadership as a Mediating Variable in the DeLone and McLean Information Success Model.
Research Aim: The research will use the DeLone and McLean Information Success Model to analyse if productivity software implemented in an organisation can improve its performance. However, the research will also evaluate the model and propose modifications to include transformational leadership as a mediating factor in the information success model. The research will be quantitative in nature.
Topic 6: Assessing the Role of Leadership in an Organisation to Help Adopt Advanced Technological Systems
Research Aim: This research will assess the role of leadership in an organisation to help companies realise the importance of innovative, technologically advanced systems. Many companies today are still naive to the ever more important role of technology. Thus this research will aim to help companies adopt innovative technological systems through leadership. The research will be evidence-based in nature.
Topic 7: Evaluating How Changing Business Leadership Impacts Technological Organisational Performance
Research Aim: Changing leadership in organisations can prove a disaster if not handled properly. The transition process is extremely challenging, and companies should have the capability to handle this phase. This research will explore how their decision to change leadership impacts technological and organisational performance and how to optimise the process. This research will be quantitative in nature.
Topic 8: Can Information Systems in Organisations Be Considered a Competitive Advantage?
Research Aim: Information systems, if implemented successfully, benefit organisations immensely. The impact that an information system has and its results help companies stay ahead of their competitors. This research will assess how companies can turn their information systems into a competitive advantage, and most importantly, whether they or not information systems should be considered a competitive advantage.
Topic 9: Understanding the Leadership Challenges of Implementing and Managing an Advanced Information System in an Organisation
Research Aim: This research will help explain the challenges that managers and the entire leadership of an organisation face when implementing an advanced information system. Bringing a change in a company is challenging, and throw in a technology to implement, the process becomes even more challenging. This study will explore in detail all related challenges through quantitative research.
Topic 10: Do all Business Processes in an Organisation need Information System Management?
Research Aim: It is often argued that not all business processes require information systems. However, when talking about today’s world and the technological advancements taking place, it is recommended that business processes in organisations adopt the technology. This research will be a comparative analysis of whether companies are successful and profitable with information systems or without them.
Also Read: Business Dissertation Topics
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Organisational Culture and International Business Dissertation Topics
Organisational culture shapes the work ethics and helps in defining the professional image of organisations. Organisational culture plays a huge role in international business.
Organisations that adopt the country’s culture they are operating in are known to run their operations more successfully. The following topics are related to organisational culture and international business and help students choose an appropriate topic according to their interests.
Topic 1: The Impact of Organisational Culture of Collaborative Networks Influence on IT Governance Performance in Large Enterprises
Research Aim: This research will explore the influence of collaborative networks’ organisational culture on IT governance performance. The study will use a case study to analyse multinationals as they have a wide working network. The purpose of the research will be to determine whether or not organisational culture helps businesses effectively use IT in business operations. The research will be conducted using mixed methods research.
Topic 2: Analysing the Relationship between Supervisor’s Job insecurity and Subordinates’ Work Engagement
Research Aim: The purpose of this research is two-fold. The research will analyse the relationship between the supervisor’s job insecurity and subordinates’ work engagement using a mediator and a moderator. The research will first examine the mediating role of subordinate’s pro-social voice between supervisor job insecurity and subordinates’ work engagement. Next, the research will examine the moderating role of organisational culture between the supervisor’s job insecurity and sub-ordinates pro-social voice. The research will be conducted through quantitative techniques.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Individual Perception of Organisational Culture on the Learning Transfer Environment
Research Aim: The research will be conducted empirically to assess the relationship between culture (as perceived by employees) and the work environment based learning factors (i.e. learning transfer environment [LTE]) in the organisation). LTE is measured using feedback and coaching factors that received resistance or openness to chance, personal outcomes, and supervisor and peer support.
Topic 4: The Role of Organisational Culture on the Development of Psychological Distress in the Workplace
Research Aim: The purpose of the study will be to analyse how organisational culture may cause the symptoms of psychological distress in the workforce. The study will use corporate culture and work organisation conditions as base factors to relate them to employees’ psychological distress. The research will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 5: Analysing the Role of Leadership and Organisational Culture
Research Aim: The research will examine the relationship between organisational culture, leadership and employee outcomes. The paper will focus on the mediator of leadership processes and their impact on the relationship between culture and employee outcomes. The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 6: The Role and Relationships among Strategic Orientations, Cultural Intelligence, International Diversification and Performance of Organisations
Research Aim: The research will aim to understand the drivers of the international expansion of globalised firms. The research will explore the relationship between strategic orientations and cultural intelligence as drivers and international diversification and firm performance. Strategic orientations used in the study include international market orientation (IMO) and entrepreneurial orientation (IEO). The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 7: Dynamics of Corruption Culture Distance to Core Values
Research Aim: The research will examine how corporate bribery is impacted by cultural distance between multinational enterprises (MNEs) in their home and host countries. The research will also analyse the organisational distance to core value between MNE’s entry into the host country and its headquarters. The research will use empirical data collection and analysis techniques.
Topic 8: Examining Organisational Export Performance by International Business Competencies
Research Aim: The study aims to explore the relationship between international business competencies and export performance. The research will also analyse export performance by singular analysis or combined analysis of the competencies. The research will be conducted using empirical data.
Topic 9: Does Organisational Culture Influence the Leadership Type that a Company Should Adopt?
Research Aim: This research will argue whether companies should hire leaders concerning their culture or not. Organisational culture and leadership are interconnected. Thus companies that do not operate according to their culture struggle to grow exponentially. This research will aim to focus on the possible relationship between leadership and organisational culture. The research will be evidence-based.
Topic 10: Organisational Culture and International Business Competition: Are they Interrelated?
Research Aim: Organisational culture plays a huge role in making a company competitive internationally. When a business’s culture is motivating to all employees and identifies the right culture for its employees, there is every likelihood of rapid growth for both the company and the employees. The research will explore how the two concepts are interrelated.
As a management student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment with existing management theories – i.e., to add value and interest to your research topic.
The management field is vast and interrelated to many other academic disciplines like operations management , business , business administration , MBA , human resource management and more. That is why creating a management dissertation topic that is particular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field is imperative.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best management dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample management dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Management Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths while identifying research gaps. Break down the topic and key terms that can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design , research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is establishing the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : Make sure to complete this by your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialize in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2022 complete list.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find dissertation topics about management.
To find management dissertation topics:
- Research recent management challenges.
- Explore industry trends and innovations.
- Analyze organizational behavior or strategies.
- Examine cross-cultural management issues.
- Investigate sustainability and ethics.
- Consult academic journals and experts.
You May Also Like
Human civilization cannot continue to develop without environmental sustainability. A legal provision that protects the environment is called an “environmental law.” An academic study of environmental law provides a better understanding.
Almost every discipline requires a dissertation as a prerequisite to research. Specifically, they state what the researcher hopes to accomplish with their study. Therefore, they must be as authentic as the originals.
This article provides a list of several trending and focused sports psychology dissertation topics that you can consider for your dissertation project.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
- More Referencing guides Blog Automated transliteration Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Automated transliteration
- Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Referencing guides
Dissertations / Theses on the topic 'Risk management'
Create a spot-on reference in apa, mla, chicago, harvard, and other styles.
Select a source type:
- Journal article
- Video (online)
- All types...
- Archival document
- Book chapter
- Complete reference
- Conference paper
- Copyright certificate
- Dictionary entry
- Dissertation / Thesis
- Encyclopedia article
- Extended abstract of dissertation
- Newspaper article
- Press release
- Religious text
- Social media post
Consult the top 50 dissertations / theses for your research on the topic 'Risk management.'
Next to every source in the list of references, there is an 'Add to bibliography' button. Press on it, and we will generate automatically the bibliographic reference to the chosen work in the citation style you need: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.
You can also download the full text of the academic publication as pdf and read online its abstract whenever available in the metadata.
The tag cloud allows you accessing even more related research topics and consulting the appropriate bibliographies.
Browse dissertations / theses on a wide variety of disciplines and organise your bibliography correctly.
Related research topics
Krewski, D. "Risk and risk management." Thesis, University of Ottawa (Canada), 1988. http://hdl.handle.net/10393/5272.
Černák, Peter. "Risk Management." Master's thesis, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, 2009. http://www.nusl.cz/ntk/nusl-76579.
Derrocks, Velda Charmaine. "Risk management." Thesis, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, 2010. http://hdl.handle.net/10948/1480.
Lin, Yijia. "Mortality Risk Management." Digital Archive @ GSU, 2006. http://digitalarchive.gsu.edu/rmi_diss/14.
El-Ashry, A. E. M. E. "Aviation risk management." Thesis, City University London, 1986. http://openaccess.city.ac.uk/8250/.
COUTINHO, MARIANA RODRIGUES. "PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT." PONTIFÍCIA UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA DO RIO DE JANEIRO, 2010. http://www.maxwell.vrac.puc-rio.br/Busca_etds.php?strSecao=resultado&nrSeq=17098@1.
Yan, Lu. "Risk Management Project." Digital WPI, 2012. https://digitalcommons.wpi.edu/etd-theses/648.
Shen, Chen. "Risk Management Project." Digital WPI, 2012. https://digitalcommons.wpi.edu/etd-theses/650.
Koskela, Niklas, and Carolina Aspfjäll. "Agile Risk Management." Thesis, Högskolan i Halmstad, Akademin för informationsteknologi, 2021. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:hh:diva-44975.
Vahdat, Kamran. "Seismic risk management." Thesis, University of Leeds, 2015. http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/9180/.
Cabrera, Brenda López. "Weather risk management." Doctoral thesis, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, 2010. http://dx.doi.org/10.18452/16181.
Chen, Ying. "Adaptive risk management." Doctoral thesis, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, 2007. http://dx.doi.org/10.18452/15581.
Bo, Hong. "Risk management and people management : a critical reflection on how risk management can be incorporated into current HR practices." Thesis, University of Portsmouth, 2014. https://researchportal.port.ac.uk/portal/en/theses/risk-management-and-people-management(b0dc2bec-189c-45e5-9d2f-b938542ab853).html.
Erlenmaier, Ulrich. "Risk management in banking credit risk management and bank closure policies /." [S.l. : s.n.], 2001. http://deposit.ddb.de/cgi-bin/dokserv?idn=963752502.
Robertson, Paul S. "Strategic organisational risk management : an investigation of UK risk management practices." Thesis, Cranfield University, 2004. http://dspace.lib.cranfield.ac.uk/handle/1826/2593.
Rahman, M. (Mohammad). "Risk management and measurement of risk management performance in complex projects." Master's thesis, University of Oulu, 2018. http://urn.fi/URN:NBN:fi:oulu-201808312690.
Wolf, Elke. "IS risks and operational risk management in banks /." Lohmar : Eul, 2005. http://www.gbv.de/dms/zbw/480662231.pdf.
Tang, Zhaofeng. "Quantitative risk management under systematic and systemic risks." Diss., University of Iowa, 2019. https://ir.uiowa.edu/etd/7035.
Ma, Shichao, and 马世超. "Stakeholder risk attitudes in safety risk management : exploring the relationship between risk attitude and safety risk management performance." Thesis, The University of Hong Kong (Pokfulam, Hong Kong), 2015. http://hdl.handle.net/10722/210183.
Schrenk-Sigismund, Nina <1992>. "Risk Tolerance in Development NGOs. Developing a Risk Management Process as Part of Enterprise RIsk Management." Master's Degree Thesis, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, 2020. http://hdl.handle.net/10579/17898.
Misiura, Anna. "Enterprise risk management in the airline industry : risk management structures and practices." Thesis, Brunel University, 2015. http://bura.brunel.ac.uk/handle/2438/11087.
Yener, Tina. "Risk management beyond correlation." Diss., lmu, 2011. http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:bvb:19-142730.
Thorp, Susan Jane Economics Australian School of Business UNSW. "Risk management in superannuation." Awarded by:University of New South Wales. Economics, 2005. http://handle.unsw.edu.au/1959.4/20858.
Lucy, Richard F. "Controlling refinery risk management." Thesis, This resource online, 1991. http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-03172010-020343/.
Heng, Yee-Kuang. "War as risk management." Thesis, London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London), 2004. http://etheses.lse.ac.uk/1714/.
McCormack, David. "Risk management database application." Thesis, Cardiff University, 1994. http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.321367.
Aas, Roar. "Risk management using derivatives." Thesis, Heriot-Watt University, 1993. http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.262000.
Boubala, Helene Gesika Oumbahouin. "Risk management of SMMEs." Thesis, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, 2010. http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.11838/1723.
Kubíček, Jan. "Risk Management Support System." Master's thesis, Vysoké učení technické v Brně. Fakulta informačních technologií, 2010. http://www.nusl.cz/ntk/nusl-237268.
Babková, Ivana. "Supply Chain Risk Management." Master's thesis, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, 2008. http://www.nusl.cz/ntk/nusl-3307.
Monck, John-Paul Henry. "Governance and risk management." Thesis, The University of Sydney, 2017. http://hdl.handle.net/2123/18979.
Wei, Pengyu. "Essays on risk management." Thesis, University of Oxford, 2017. https://ora.ox.ac.uk/objects/uuid:e48bc231-4099-4cd2-b531-70c37af76228.
Giesbert, Lena-Anna. "Microinsurance and risk management." Doctoral thesis, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Landwirtschaftlich-Gärtnerische Fakultät, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.18452/16900.
Hay-Gibson, Naomi V. "Risk and records management : investigating risk and risk management in the context of records and information management in the electronic environment." Thesis, Northumbria University, 2011. http://nrl.northumbria.ac.uk/3308/.
Sato, Braxton. "Management Accountants, Risk Management, and Effective Communication." Scholarship @ Claremont, 2012. http://scholarship.claremont.edu/cmc_theses/324.
Rodriguez, Eduardo. "Knowledge management applied to enterprise risk management." Thesis, Aston University, 2010. http://publications.aston.ac.uk/15785/.
Hermansson, Hélène. "Rights at Risk : Ethical Issues in Risk Management." Doctoral thesis, KTH, Filosofi och teknikhistoria, 2007. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-4570.
Hermansson, Hélène. "Rights at risk : ethical issues in risk management /." Stockholm : Filosofi och teknikhistoria, Kungliga Tekniska högskolan, 2007. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-4570.
Novák, Martin. "Value at Risk models for Energy Risk Management." Master's thesis, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, 2010. http://www.nusl.cz/ntk/nusl-71889.
Abou-Reslan, Linda, and Sandra Pehrson. "Risk and Risk Management in Swedish fintech startups." Thesis, Uppsala universitet, Företagsekonomiska institutionen, 2019. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-386467.
Zhang, Lequn. "Extreme Risk Forecast for Quantitative Financial Risk Management." Thesis, Curtin University, 2022. http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.11937/89362.
Hager, Peter. "Corporate Risk Management : Cash Flow at Risk und Value at Risk /." Frankfurt am Main : Bankakademie-Verl, 2004. http://www.gbv.de/dms/zbw/378196367.pdf.
Sithipolvanichgul, Juthamon. "Enterprise risk management and firm performance : developing risk management measurement in accounting practice." Thesis, University of Edinburgh, 2016. http://hdl.handle.net/1842/20949.
Eriksson, Kristofer. "Risk Measures and Dependence Modeling in Financial Risk Management." Thesis, Umeå universitet, Institutionen för fysik, 2014. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:umu:diva-85185.
Bigdeli, Farah. "Risk Assessment and Risk Management of Nano-Material Toxicity." ScholarWorks@UNO, 2009. http://scholarworks.uno.edu/td/921.
Kallenberg, Kristian. "Business at risk : four studies on operational risk management." Doctoral thesis, Stockholm : Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics (EFI), 2008. http://www2.hhs.se/efi/summary/776.htm.
Melyekhov, Yevgen. "Risk management ve správě společností." Master's thesis, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, 2016. http://www.nusl.cz/ntk/nusl-264356.
Eid, Wael Kamal Amin. "Mapping the risks and risk management practices in Islamic banking." Thesis, Durham University, 2012. http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/3582/.
Bärlocher, Christian. "Operational Risk Management und Anreizsysteme." St. Gallen, 2009. http://www.biblio.unisg.ch/org/biblio/edoc.nsf/wwwDisplayIdentifier/01648385002/$FILE/01648385002.pdf.
Weber, Frederik. "Longevity risk impact, evaluation, management." Karlsruhe VVW, 2009. http://d-nb.info/1000446581/04.
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
MASTER'S THESIS Title of thesis: Value of Risk Management Credits (ECTS): 30
Journal of Systems and Software
Controlling risk in software projects is considered to be a major contributor to project success. This paper reconsiders the status of risk and risk management in the literature and practice. The analysis is supported by a study of risk practices in government agencies in an Australian State, contributing to a gap in research in the public sector. It is found that risk is narrowly conceived in research, and risk management is under-performed in practice. The findings challenge some conventional conceptions of risk management and project management. For example, it was found that software projects do not conform to a uniform structure, as assumed in much of the literature. This introduces variations in the risk and project management challenges they face. Findings also suggest that formal project management is neither necessary nor sufficient for project success. It is concluded that risk management research lags the needs of practice, and risk management as practiced lags the prescriptions of research. Implications and directions for future research and practice are discussed.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- +44 7897 053596
- [email protected]
Hire a Writer
Get an experienced writer start working on your paper
Review Our Examples before placing an order
Learn how to draft academic papers
Risk Management Dissertation Topics
Maritime Law Dissertation Topics
Healthcare Dissertation Examples
- Dissertation Topics
Risk management is a study of management that identifies, assesses, and prioritises risks or potential threats that may affect an organisation's objectives. It takes appropriate measures to reduce, mitigate or eliminate those risks.
Students develop or improve their risk management strategies by analysing the impact of risks on organisational performance.
Review Our Quality Project Management Dissertation Examples
Check out the trending risk management dissertation topics prepared by our expert writers for your research modules.
If you would like to choose any topic from the given list, simply drop a WhatsApp message or an Email ; we will get back to you as soon as possible!
You may also like to review the following dissertation;
Healthcare Management Dissertation Topics | Project Management Dissertation Topics
Business Management Dissertation Topics | Engineering Management Dissertation Topics
3-Step Dissertation Process!
Get 3+ Dissertation Topics
Get a Proposal on your Topic
Get the Final Dissertation
List of Risk Management Dissertation Topics for 2023
How does it work.
Fill the Form
Please fill the free topic form and share your requirements
Writer Starts Working
The writer starts to find a topic for you (based on your requirements)
3+ Topics Emailed!
The writer shared custom topics with you within 24 hours
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Get 3+ Free Risk Management Dissertation Topics within 24 hours
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD
Area of Research
Business Administration and MBA Dissertation Topics Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics Environment and Sustainability Dissertation Topics Project Management Dissertation Topics COVID-19 Dissertation Topics Business Management Dissertation Topics Health and Safety Dissertation Topics Cryptocurrency Dissertation Topics Cyber Security Dissertation Topics Education Dissertation-Topics
Data Science Dissertation Topics
100 Creative Demonstration Speech Ideas for Your Next Presentation
Artificial Intelligence Dissertation Topics
Comments are closed.
Becoming Exhausted From a Lack Dissertation Ideas?
Wise Owl Research has some great topics to get you started!
We can supply specific Risk Management dissertation ideas for you – visit our dissertation ideas page to receive a customised dissertation proposal.Our tailor made dissertation topic service has everything you need to get started on your Risk Management dissertation
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (1)
‘is gold an effective fat tail hedging instrument for carry trades’.
The currency carry trade has gained popularity over the years due to the failure of the Uncovered Interest Parity – but the carry trade is susceptible to crash risk. Is there an asset class that offsets this risk? Gold has reinforced its status as an effective portfolio diversification properties but can it hedge carry trade losses? The US Dollar typically moves inversely to Gold and the US Dollar can also feature as an investment currency for the currency carry trade. The DB G10 Currency Harvest index is an index for carry trades and will serve as a proxy for carry trade performance. Furthermore, historic closing Gold prices can be collected and compared with carry trade index movements. This is an advanced research project capable of scoring very highly if done correctly. It requires advanced statistical analysis techniques, if you are not comfortable performing the analysis – we have degree qualified statisticians that can do the analysis for you. See further information HERE
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Hedging, Advanced data analysis
Feldstein, M (2009) Is Gold a Good Hedge? Available HERE
Brunner, Nagal & Pederen, (2008), p.327 Carry trades and currency crashes, available HERE
Westman, M. Tafazoli, F. (2011) Carry Trading & Uncovered Interest Rate Parity. Available HERE
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (2)
‘risk of innovation and its management in the nhs’.
The relationship between risk and innovation is a core concept for Risk managers. Innovation creates change and change can have unforeseen consequences. However, doing nothing also conveys risk. How companies balance these choices is a in depth topic which will be the focal point to your risk management dissertation. The demand on the NHS has changed, people are living with medical conditions longer. the effective treatment of conditions has permitted children to grow into adults and pass defective genes onto the next generation and so forth. To absorb this changed demand structure, the NHS needs to evolve. Main considerations may feature risk to patient welfare, reputation and risk of outsourcing labour intensive activities. This Risk management dissertation idea will need to select several risk mitigation considerations for innovating within the NHS. We have several members of our writer network who hold MSc Risk Management who will be able to help you with this dissertation.
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Innovation Risk
Youth Health Parliament (2016) Innovation & the NHS: Time To Start thinking Like a Startup? Available HERE
Donohoe, L. (2017) Investment Economics & Risk, Amazon UK Government Office for Science (2014) Chapter 1 Innovation, Risk and Government: Perspectives and principles from the social sciences. . Available HERE
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (3)
‘an evaluation of the risks associated with cryptocurrency’.
Cryptocurrencies diverge opinion, some believe digital currencies are the future of transactions whereas other believe it is a temporary fad. In any event, Cryptocurrencies are integrating into the financial system on a large scale. The scope for your studies is large. Asset price collapse, unregulated capital border flows, illicit use of Cryptocurrencies and online hacking. It is best to select one or two of these and elaborate in as much detail as possible rather than to try to address every risk. If you choose to select asset price deflation risk for cryptocurrency investors, we can help with comparative statistical analysis which will likely markedly increase the quality of your dissertation. For further details, see HERE
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Cryptocurrency
Homeland Security Enterprise (2014) Risks and threats of Cryptocurrencies. Available HERE
Bank of England (2014), The Economics of Digital Currencies, Available HERE
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (4)
‘reputation risks & social media’.
Reputation risks is a potent force in this age. Even the giant McDonald’s is not immune. A recent example being when they pulled an advert and issued an apology thereafter. The “Dead Dad” campaign was seen as exploiting child bereavement and was heavily criticized. How do companies expose themselves to reputation risk and manage the ensuing crisis? Exploring this contentious scenario in the perspective of social media will pose an interesting proposition for those seeking risk management dissertation ideas. Your dissertation could take the form of a case study and use relevant theory to critically analyse the event, the actions taken to remedy the crisis and construct your own recommendations based on your findings.
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Reputation Risk
Fink, S. (1986), Crisis Management: Planning For The Inevitable. iUniverse, Inc, Lincoln, NE 68512
Whyman, O. (2017). The Hidden Cost of Reputation Risk. Available HERE
Did you know: We have a network of MSc & BSc Risk Management freelance writers who can help you with your dissertation? See our Services page for full details
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (5)
‘hedging hurricanes – is reinsurance or cat bonds best for catastrophe risk transfer’.
Natural disasters result in severe loss to the insurance industry. Traditionally, the reinsurance sector inherits liability from smaller, primary insurers. In 1994 a new risk transferring instrument was innovated which permitted financial investors to bear catastrophe risk. The Catastrophe (Cat) Bond was introduced to the market and functions as an alternate to reinsurance contracts. The Cat Bond mitigates risk to a primary insurer that their reinsurer defaults on its liabilities. However, basis risk can be a factor as the loss to the primary insurer may exceed the value of the bond. If a predetermined trigger event occurs, the bond’s value is ceded to the claimant. Absent and trigger events, the bond investor received payments. The advantages of the Cat bond has increased demand for risk transfer of catastrophe risk which many attribute to the currency soft underwriting conditions in the reinsurance market – given that primary insurers have more choice if reinsurance becomes too expensive. Your dissertation should compare and contrast the two risk transfer options – reviewing literature and company reports to determine which option is best for a primary insurer who wishes to purchase insulation from catastrophic loss
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Risk Transfer, Reinsurance, Cat Bonds
Doherty, N. (1997) Financial Innovation In The Management Of Catastrophe Risk. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
USA Finken, S. Christian, L. (2008) Catastrophe Bonds and Reinsurance: The Competitive Effect of Information-Insensitive Triggers
The Economist Online (2015), Compacts of God, Available HERE
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (6)
‘an evaluation of fuel hedging strategies for airline companies’.
The Economist published a report claiming that fuel represents around one third of an airline company’s costs. This means that one of their single greatest outlays is completely beyond their control, but is it? Numerous strategies exist in hedging jet fuel. You have call and put options as well as going long futures contracts. Your dissertation should explore all aspects of these financial instruments and highlight the basis risk aspect of using these mechanisms. Basis risk will prove to be a large factor in your conclusions as airlines will be restricted to going long crude oil contracts in the futures market. Any divergence between the futures/spot price of crude relative to jet fuel will cause basis risk. The collar hedge should feature in your analysis. This is where the airline sells a put option to fund the purchase of a call option. If you require any assistance on a dissertation on this topic we will be glad to help. See further information HERE
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Hedging Strategies, Basis Risk
The Economist Online, (2015), Gambles That Haven’t Paid Off. Available HERE
Carter, D. Rogers, D. Simkins, B. (2006) Hedging and value in the U.S. Airline Industry. Morgan Stanley, USA
Jovanovic, S. (2014) Hedging Commodities A Practical Guide to hedging strategies with futures and options. Harriman House Ltd, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (7)
‘which factors drive the underwriting cycle’.
A key concept in risk management is the underwriting cycle. Simply put, this is the price of risk transfer and empirical observation has shown that the prices enter soft and hard cyclical trends. Your dissertation will revert to historic events and depict how the underwriting cycle changed, Two market conditions will feature in your dissertation. These being, the hard and soft markets. Conditions are said to be “soft” if premiums are low due to increased capacity in the insurance sector. The converse holds for “hard” conditions which typically result after poor periods of performance where insurers are unwilling or unable to absorb any more risk, allowing the remaining insurers to increase their premiums. This Risk Management Dissertation idea will duly require you to analyse events such as natural disasters, changes in legislation, economic conditions and the composition of the insurance market. You may choose to base your research around a particular event such as the 2008 financial crisis. A case study on how this impacted the underwriting cycle will make very interesting reading.
The Economist Online (1999) Capital Punishment. Available HERE
Meier, U. Outreville, J. (2003) The Reinsurance Price and the Insurance Cycle. European Group of Risk and Insurance Economists, Zurich, Switzerland
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (8)
‘key considerations for oil rig operators in the united kingdom continental shelf ’.
This Risk Management Dissertation Idea will explore options available for an oil rig operator in the UK continental Shelf. Considerations will likely feature identification of risks such as well blow outs and the costs of remediation of pollution. The operator will need to appraise their insurance options and also which risks, if any, to retain via self insurance. After all, a reason as to why British petroleum still chooses to self insure is the company is financially larger than many of the insurance companies offering insulation. You should differentiate between the type of risk the operator is exposed to, for example, high probability low impact versus black swan events with low probability but very high impact. Each will require its own unique strategy. Your dissertation should invent a scenario and explore all options available for a rig operator in mitigating risk prior to drilling for hydrocarbon. The dissertation could also be in the form of a report, aimed at educating a team of directors in a multinational oil producing company.
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Captive Insurance, Self Insurance, Black Swan
Donohoe, L. (2017) Investment Economics & Risk, Amazon UK
Gächter, S., Orzen, H., Renner, E., & Starmer, C. (2009). Are experimental economists prone to framing effects? A natural field experiment. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization , 70 .
The Wall Street Journal. (2010), BP Oil Sparks Debate on Captive Insurers, Available HERE
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (9)
‘when risk management fails – lessons learned from royal bank of scotland’.
In 2006, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) was the fifth largest bank in the world but in 2009 posted the biggest annual loss ever seen in British Corporate history. The UK treasury was needed to interpose by purchasing 70% of RBS stock in order to rescue the bank. What went so wrong? This Risk Management Dissertation idea will feature analysis, from a risk practitioner’s perspective, of the events that preceded to the downfall of RBS. Your dissertation will feature flaws in regulation, diversification, contagion and the pitfalls of financial innovations. This topic is extremely expansive given the wide rage of factors that led to the 2008 crisis. It will be best to select a few factors and explore them in great detail. Utilise a large collection of relevant literature to reach your conclusions and recommendations. This dissertation will also suit those who wish to centralise their paper on corporate governance. The Agency theory could explain much of the behaviour of RBS staff.
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Agency theory, Regulation, Asset Investment
Financial Services Authority, (2011). The Failure of the Royal Bank of Scotland. Available HERE
Woods, M. (2011). Risk Management in Organizations. Routledge, Oxon. OX14 4RN
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (10)
‘business crisis management strategies – a merlin entertainment case study’.
Business continuity and crisis management is an important field in risk management. Critically analysing the actions taken by Merlin Entertainment will permit your dissertation to comprehensively depict the strategy employed during the company’s crisis. In 2015, a Merlin Entertainment operated ride “The Smiler” caused significant injury to several passengers after human error led to a roller coaster carriage colliding with a latent carriage. The impact was enough for two riders to need emergency limb amputation. The company’s handling of the aftermath has been applauded by several observers. Analysing the prologue of events will allow your dissertation to critically evaluate the company’s actions. How the media was addressed, how quickly the company admitted liability and how the crisis management was able to protect the company’s reputation.
Relevant Risk Management Theory: Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Reputation Risk
Pergel, R. Psychogios, A. (2013). Making Sense of Crisis: Cognitive Barriers of Learning in Critical Situations. Department of Business Administration & Economics & South Eastern European Research Centre, Greece.
Fink, S. (2002). Crisis Management Planning for the inevitable. iUniverse. Nevada USA.
Good morning Britain, September 2015, Vicky Balch on Being Visited by Alton Towers Boss Nick Varney | Good Morning Britain. Retrieved HERE
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (11)
‘impact of external and domestic political risks on foreign direct investment inflows in advanced economies’.
This Risk Management dissertation proposal will determine whether minimal heightening of perceived domestically and externally driven political risk (reductions in political sentiment from high starting points) effects Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows into developed economies. Hayakawa et al (2013) will serve as an anchor for your research as their paper examined the effect of FDI in Myanmar following improvements to political risk profiles. A degree of data analysis will be required to assess the dynamic movements in FDI inflows over a period of two years before and two years after a component risk has risen in a basket of countries of your choosing. We recommend using the OECD constituents. We have degree qualified statisticians who can analyse your data for you should you need help with this aspect of the dissertation.
Relevant Risk Management Theory: FDI & Political Risk
Hayakawa, K., Kumara, F., & Lee H-H (2013) “How does country risk matter for foreign direct investment”? The Developing Economics , vol. 51 (1)
World Bank [online] Corruptions Perceptions Index. Available HERE
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (12)
The Economist Online (1999) Capital Punishment. Available HERE
Meier, U. Outreville, J. (2003) The Reinsurance Price and the Insurance Cycle. European Group of Risk and Insurance Economists, Zurich, Switzerland
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (13)
This Risk Management Dissertation Idea will explore options available for an oil rig operator in the UK continental Shelf. Considerations will likely feature identification of risks such as well blow outs and the costs of remediation of pollution. The operator will need to appraise their insurance options and also which risks, if any, to retain via self insurance. After all, a reason as to why British petroleum still chooses to self insure is the company is financially larger than many of the insurance companies offering insulation. You should differentiate between the type of risk the operator is exposed to, for example, high probability low impact versus black swan events with low probability but very high impact. Each will require its own unique strategy. Your dissertation should invent a scenario and explore all options available for a rig operator in mitigating risk prior to drilling for hydrocarbon. The dissertation could also be in the form of a report, aimed at educating a team of directors in a multinational oil producing company
Risk Management Dissertation Ideas (14)
Risk management dissertation ideas (15).
Good morning Britain, September 2015, Vicky Balch on Being Visited by Alton Towers Boss Nick Varney | Good Morning Britain. Retrieved HERE
Excellent work, thank you very much, will definitely hire you again.
Thank you so much! The work is absolutely amazing!
Amazing as always!
Fabulous writer! Would definitely recommend, I will be using this writer again soon! Thanks again for a fab essay!
Finance, Risk Management & Banking: Theses and Dissertations
- Student information letter
- Referencing and Plagiarism
- Library Technology Support
- Journals & Articles
- e-Journals and how to use the e-Journal Finder
- Theses and Dissertations
- Reference Sources
- Internet sites
- Statistics, Data & Indicators
- Research Methodolgy
- Reference Management Tools
- Publishers Information
- Alerting Service
- Company Information
- Upcoming Conferences
- Other Relevant LibGuides
- Remote access
- Free Apps for Research This link opens in a new window
- Open Educational Resources
- Requesting and Finding Library Material
- ODL This link opens in a new window
openDOAR:: Directory of Open Access Repositories
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations
Dissertations are useful for identifying research opportunities.
Very useful for generating reading lists.
- Unisa Study guide Research Proposal: CEMS
- PhD Proposal by Gerhard Grebe Mr. Gerhard Grebe gave me his gracious permission to upload this presentation as an example to the structure of a proposal.
- Research Proposal Presentation
- UnisaETD: electronic theses and dissertations This link opens in a new window Full text theses and dissertations in the Unisa Institutional Repository.
This resource contains full text of completed Unisa theses and dissertations
Unisa Finance/Banking Theses/Dissertations
The following theses and dissertations have been done at Unisa in the subject of Fiance, Banking and Risk Management:
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: Global This link opens in a new window This resource contains abstracts and full text of international theses and dissertations.
- WorldCat Dissertations and Theses This link opens in a new window This resource contains abstracts of international theses and dissertations
Open Access Theses
- PQDT Open: Open Access Theses and Dissertations
- << Previous: e-Journals and how to use the e-Journal Finder
- Next: Reference Sources >>
- Last Updated: Aug 30, 2023 11:54 AM
- URL: https://libguides.unisa.ac.za/finance_banking
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
100+ Management Topics For Your Research Papers
As a student, you are probably very interested to learn about more ways to improve your grades. Management students, like all other students, should focus on learning. It is the best way to improve your grades, after all. However, there is another simple way you can improve the grades you get on your academic papers: finding exceptional management topics. Let’s talk about topics and show you why they are so important for students of all ages.
Great Management Topics = Top Grades
Finding great project management research topics usually means getting a top grade on the essay. Did you notice that some of your classmates are getting high grades without even trying too much? How do they do it? The simple answer is that they manage to impress the professor. It’s not easy, but it can be done. And you can do it too. For example, if you manage to find some business management research topics that nobody in your class thought about, you are almost guaranteed a top grade.
Your topic will pique the interest of your professor and will keep him or her reading. This means you will instantly get bonus points. It also shows to your professor that you’ve really strived to come up with an interesting topic. Of course, a unique topic also means you’ll submit an entirely original essay.
Where Can You Find the Best Management Topics?
Whether we’re talking about research topics in healthcare management or other management topics, you need to know where to find the best topics. Yes, you could try the Internet. However, keep in mind that most of your peers are using the same source to get topics. A good approach would be to ask industry experts for some interesting business management research paper topics. For example, you can ask around in forums and on blogs. Also, we advise you to check our great list of business topics .
Another great way to get some ideas is to read as many articles on management topics as possible. You’ll find plenty of examples and you can tweak them as much as you like. You’ll probably end up with a long list of unique topics.
However, the best and easiest way to get the best topics is to get in touch with an expert academic writer. A professional writer can come up with a list of research topics in management for you in no time. After all, this is what these people do. They have extensive experience writing academic papers for their clients. This being said, all you have to do is get in touch with an academic writing company and ask them for a list of management topics for a research paper.
Management Training Topics
Looking for amazing management training topics? Why don’t you pick one of the following examples:
- The best employee management tactics every company should employ in 2022.
- The various leadership styles around the world.
- How does a company train its HR department adequately?
- Is employee training necessary for coronavirus eradication?
- How do employees adapt to change without proper training?
- Does training influence employees’ loyalty?
- The importance of evaluating the performance of a team.
- Evolving technologies require thorough training programs.
Project Management Topics
Finding great project management topics can be a daunting task. To help you out, our expert writers have put together this list:
- Effective ways to manage international teams of remote workers.
- Effective project management methods that will work best in 2022.
- Define the Distance Education Management System.
- The Starbucks project management team: a case study.
- Global projects are the new form of organization.
- Outsourcing management problems in 2022.
- The negative side of outsourcing to India.
- The negative effects of stress and excessive work in the modern world.
Healthcare Management Research Paper Topics
Are you in need of excellent healthcare management research paper topics? Here are some of the best examples we can think of:
- Top methods to increase the effects of preventative care.
- Complying with the new privacy laws as a public hospital.
- How do hospitals acquire talent?
- Best way to retain talent in the healthcare industry.
- What are hospital ratings and how do their effect these institutions?
- Patient safety should be a manager’s primary concern.
- Can manpower be used to gauge a hospital’s performance?
- Case Study: The supply chain of drugs and medicine in a large hospital.
Risk Management Topics
When it comes to risk management topics, we doubt you will find topics more interesting than the following:
- Methods of accounting in case of natural disasters.
- How to protect assets as part of an integrated financial risk management strategy.
- Grouping clients into risk pools: best practices.
- What are the factors that influence risk management in the healthcare industry?
- Big data and its effects on risk management in the UK.
- The effects of advancing technology on risk management.
- 3 ways to tackle the supply chain risk in 2022.
Management Meetings Topics
What do you talk about during a management meeting? Let’s find out! Here are some of the most interesting management meetings topics:
- What do managers like to discuss during meetings?
- Supply chain and operations management can be integrated.
- Methods to discuss a change of pace in the company.
- Analyzing the marketing activities and their impact.
- The main steps of product development.
Sport Management Research Topics
Our sport management research topics are unique and original. You can use any of the following topics for free right now:
- The influence of music during training.
- Managing water intake during weightlifting exercises.
- Does mathematic coaching help with sports performance?
- Risk management in a sports organization.
- The legal risks sports organizations face in the UK.
- Discussing safety issues in football.
- The different leadership methods in sports management.
Operations Management Topics
It can be very difficult to find original operations management topics, we know. This is why we are here to help. Take a look at these new topics:
- Should you manufacture in-house or outsource?
- The difference between the main operations management strategies.
- What is the scope of operations management in the financial sector in the United States?
- The best research methods for operations management.
- Methods for bottleneck elimination.
- What is Lean manufacturing and what does it imply?
- The impact of the IT industry on operations management.
Management Topics for Presentation
Are you looking for management topics for the presentation? Although not the easiest thing to do, our expert managed to create some unique topics for you:
- The recruitment process in the Al Etihad company.
- The unique problems of organizing a sports organization.
- How do hospitals plan for biological attacks?
- Are business ethics the same for employees and managers?
- Managing lawsuits as a pharmaceutical company.
- Managing waste disposal as a fertilizer company in the UK.
- How does the COVID-19 virus affect the management of organizations?
- Using social media for company management purposes.
Research Topics in Human Resource Management
When you need to research topics in human resource management, you need our list. Here are some topics that we think you will find very interesting:
- Discussing equal employment opportunities in the UK.
- What is strategic HR planning?
- How is talent aligned to business?
- What are soft skills and hard skills?
- The many benefits of salary bonuses.
- Eliminating sexual harassment at the workplace.
- Eliminating drug use at the workplace.
Stress Management Topics
Do you need to write an amazing essay about stress management? In this case, you need to write on one of our stress management topics:
- Progressive muscle relaxation therapy.
- The best breathing exercises for stress.
- Keep a positive attitude to reduce stress.
- The effects of physical exercise on stress levels.
- Does discrimination cause stress?
- The link between stress and depression.
- Top 4 methods to manage stress effectively.
Controversial Topics in Business Management
Writing about controversial topics in business management will surely catch the eye of your professor. Here are some examples:
- What is sexual harassment at work?
- Let’s discuss the paid parental leave policy.
- The importance of health insurance coverage in the US.
- The worst cases of public relations blunders in the UK.
- Is workplace violence real?
- What causes drug use at the workplace in the US?
- Is bureaucracy useful in 2022?
Anger Management Group Topics
Don’t waste your time looking for anger management group topics and just write a paper on one of the original topics:
- Here is why you should think before you speak.
- Does exercise relieve anger?
- The best strategies for anger management in 2022.
- Playing video games can help you manage your anger.
- Is anger your friend?
- The best relaxing exercises for anger management.
- Are our anger management groups working?
Financial Management Topics
It’s difficult to find original financial management topics, but we managed to put together some unique topics for you:
- The difficulties of financial management in emerging countries.
- Work from home and the financial aspect of teleworking.
- How does a remote financial department work?
- Managing the finances of an SME during its expansion phase.
- Taking loans or self-funding your operations?
- A report on the financial workings of Netflix.
- How does Tesla get money without making a profit?
- Ford finances in Europe: a case study.
Easy Management Topics
Don’t want to spend too much time on the essay? Here are some easy management topics for you:
- Using computers in the learning process is not as easy as you think.
- Do you study abroad just to have an excuse to travel more?
- What are the various drinking styles when discussing college students?
- The sustainable organizations of the twenty-first century.
- Analyzing supply chain management from an environmental perspective.
- The main factors that affect the success of women managers.
- Methods of strategic planning in new SMEs.
Hot Topics in Pain Management
Here are the hot topics in pain management that you should be writing an essay on right now:
- The role of nurses in pain management in the United States.
- Defining modern pain science.
- Low back pain is more complex than you think.
- How do pain management drugs work?
- Should painkillers be prescribed to children?
- How addictive are painkillers?
It doesn’t matter that you need human resource management topics or management meeting topics. What matters the most is to learn how to pick the right topic. You can read dozens of articles on how to pick the right topic and waste hours learning the basics. Or you can just pick one of the topics our thesis writers thought of. It’s 100% free!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Civil Law Assignment Help
- Land Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Operations Assignment Help
- HRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- 4 Ps Of Marketing Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Environmental Assignment Help
- Public Policy Assignment Help
- Childcare Assignment Help
- Business Report Writing Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Behavioural Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Ethics Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- Forensic Accounting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Assignment Help
- Financial Engineering Assignment Help
- Financial Markets Assignment Help
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science And Engineering Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Climate Change Economics Assignment Help
- Java Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- Web Designing Assignment Help
- Networking Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Biotechnology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- Assignment Assistance
- Assignment Help Online
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Assignment Paper Help
- Solve My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Get Assignment Help
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Assignment Provider
- Quality Assignment Help
- Make My Assignment
- Online Assignment Writers
- Paid Assignment Help
- Top Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment For University
- Buy Assignment Online
- All Assignment Help
- Academic Assignment Help
- Assignment Help Tutors
- Student Assignment Help
- Custom Assignment Writing Service
- English Essay Help
- Law Essay Help
- Management Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Online Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essay
- Write My Essay
- Admission Essay Help
- TOK Essay Help
- Best Essay Writing Service
- Essay Assignment Help
- Essay Writers Online
- Professional Essay Writers
- Academic Writing
- Homework Help
- Dissertation Help
- University Assignment Help
- College Assignment Help
- Research Paper Writing Help
- Case Study Help
- Coursework Help
- Thesis Help
- PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Job Openings
Top 100 Management Dissertation Topics Trending in the Year 2021
- August 16, 2021 August 18, 2021
The field of management is one of the broadest and most career-oriented fields for higher studies. The key function of effective business management is to successfully attain organizational goals in a smart and efficient manner. Goals and strategies are driven through coordinated planning, staffing, organizing, directing, and controlling of the organizational resources. The organizational resources around which the core functions of management revolve include manpower, machines, capital, and materials. The assignment help offered to the management students to successfully clear their degrees, tend to revolve around these topics only.
GET HELP INSTANTLY Place your order to get best assignment help
The assignments allotted in management courses are meant to improve the in-depth knowledge and understanding of the student in terms of the associated sector. The process of penning down the right content based upon the right topic can help form the most coherent submission draft pointing onto all the essentials. The key objective of offering free assignment writing services in the form of management assignment topic recommendation is to help the students focus more on quality content and analyzing university marking rubric requirements.
While preparing the dissertation help topics for our management students, we have taken extra care to cover the most comprehensive domains of management as possible. It does not matter whether your homework help requirements are related to strategic management, human resource management, risk management, and reputation management. Or even marketing management, organizational behavior, entrepreneurship, project management or international business, our recommended list of topics would help you cover the concerned course assignment homework effortlessly. The best part is that these management assignment topics can be customized as per different assignment writing formats.
Selection of the right economics topics can turn out to be really challenging. Pick the one recommended by experts by going through the below link and make your next submission the finest in the lot!
Must read: top 100 economics dissertation topics trending in the year 2021, what are we trying to achieve from the recommended list of management topics.
Being the leading online assignment help agency serving management students globally for the last 15 years, we know how complex and challenging the business management assignments can turn out. The process of writing business management assignment demands plethora of research and analysis. There is always intense pressure and high anticipations from the students to skillfully demonstrate their knowledge and deep understanding of the business terms and concepts. The students of business management are expected to swiftly and accurately analyze the data to calculate the precision of interpretations and conclusions. It plays a pivotal role in making prudent business-related decisions.
We all are well familiar with the fact that the submission date for any homework assignment for higher studies comes with a stiff deadline. Most of the students of management tend to invest their time, efforts, and resources in the wrong direction by getting deeply indulged in topic selection. Meanwhile, the quality of the content procured, the extensive range of research conducted, due diligence while following assignment writing framework, plagiarism-check, referencing, crisp editing and proofreading carry more weight while conferring the grades. Our motto is to help the students save their time, energy, and resources by suggesting the most favorite management assignment topics trending lately. It helps the students to function smartly and jump straight to the research and writing part.
Wish to submit your next finance assignment with more confidence? Submit it by working on the assignment writing topics recommended by the finance gurus at the below link –
Must read: top 100 finance dissertation topics trending in the year 2021, top 100 management dissertation topics recommended for you in 2021.
Now, it the time for us to look at the top 100 management assignment topics handpicked by our research experts after intense brainstorming and frequent consultation of the trending assignment writing norms of the premier b-schools and universities across the globe –
Government, Business and Society
- Measuring and accessing the causal relationship between corporate financial performance and corporate social responsibility
- Is reputation management a prime concern for business leaders to integrate CSR into their business strategies? Discuss the case of Nike
- How the success stories of female CEOs have transformed the dimensions of businesses around the world?
- How societal perception influence the governmental decision-making process? A Shell in Niger Delta case study
- Can governments properly prevent the formulation of the monopolies to curb the unfair practices of large-size corporations? Discuss from the case study of Microsoft
- An assessment of the health care reforms brought forth by the former US president Obama. The intentions of bringing down the healthcare costs, whilst safeguarding the profitability of insurance companies
- Emotion management in a business – a success or a failure?
- The concept of modern workplace v/s remote working culture
- The creation of shared value- how corporate practices and policies work to improve the competitiveness of a company?
- Does the government maintenance of high level of transparency and integrity correlate with building an auspicious state of affairs for private sector investment and growth? A case study of Tanzania
- Do organizations require to focus on separating management from leadership to achieve effective corporate strategies?
- Concepts and outcome of Management Audit
- Does organizational leadership offer the functions of the leadership to an organizationally beneficial degree in comparison of individual charismatic form of leadership?
- How does the macro and micro viewpoint of leadership offer an insight into smart leadership characteristics necessary to sustain competitiveness onto a continuous basis?
- Comparing autocratic vs democratic leadership
- An assessment of the organizational culture impact on leadership decision to organizational reinvention- A case study of Nokia
- An evaluation of leadership paradigm offering a coexistence for multiple leaders
- During crisis times, how can leadership redefine the organizational processes as well as leverage institutional and the outside knowledge more prudently?
- Can the success story of 3M to be attributed into leadership philosophy to build an enterprise equipped with the potential to consistently learn, innovate, and renew?
- The ever-changing nature of the leadership- Why courage and humility frequently define it in the midst of 21 st century?
- The influence of the organizational goals on the organizational behavior
- Improving organizational performance through the principles of strategic human resource management and strategic human capital
- An assessment of strategy, networks, complexity, and innovation on organizational adaptability
- What are the merits and demerits of management tendency to allure and recruit the professionals based on organizational patterns of behavior or culture?
- An evaluation of the ethical behavior, the counter-norms and widely accepted practices nurtured by the organizations: What are the reasons why the professionals knowingly commit some unethical actions?
- What is the connection between the organizational culture and the national culture? The case study of Brazil
- Evaluating the connection between the persona of a CEO and the motivation of the employees
- How technological innovation helps in the survival of an organization during turbulent times? A case analysis of the mobile telecommunication
- An assessment of appointing a racially minority female CEO over a white male manager on behavioral and intrapsychic responses
Global Business Environment
- An assessment of the organizational change management- Why the employees tend to resist the change?
- Strategies of the small businesses and how they tend to adjust with the changing trends of globalization?
- The impact of corporate governance over internationalization, globalization, and overall company performance
- Gender issues and the global gender inequality in work culture and how the professionals deal with it?
- An assessment of the challenges to safeguard electronic personally recognizable information in global business setup. What are the measures to achieve data protection harmony?
- Organizational exhaustion of the developed market: Discuss in terms of the decision of Starbucks to enter India
- How the global influence of climate change affecting the business interests of tourism industry?
- Is there a need for the corporations to put more emphasis on the corporate diplomacy to enhance negotiation skills for the executives functioning in a volatile business environment?
- The significance of FDI during difficult economic times and why transitional economies are considered as more reliable for the same than developed economies?
- The assessment of the methods employed by the countries to promote international competitiveness for the FDI- A case analysis of Sub-Saharan Africa
- International Framework Agreement and its importance in corporate value chain structure
- What is the role of strategic alliances in promoting global supply chain networks?
- Building up virtual dominions: A comparative study of the mergers and acquisitions, as well as the strategic alliances in the e-commerce sector- An Amazon and eBay case analysis
- Discuss different models of the Strategic Human Resource management and how they are influencing the businesses?
- Discuss the influence of Strategic Knowledge Management in the MNC culture and how does it affect their subsidiaries?
- Discuss the impact of Strategic Knowledge Management from the performance viewpoint of a manufacturing firm
- Define the functions and relationships among the strategic orientations, international diversification, performance of organizations and cultural intelligence
- How does the strategic culture defines the role of leadership in an organization?
- An evaluation of the regional strategic management in the field of fast-food chain industry: Discuss from the viewpoint of McDonald’s operations in the US, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
- An assessment of the origin and the nature of management strategy in influencing the mindset of the people to frequently communicate through social networking sites: A Facebook case study
- Can the opportunistic, planned, or forced decisions be really termed as a strategy? Discuss by analyzing the merger of Chrysler and Daimler Benz
International Business Strategy
- The role of World Bank in the economy at the international level
- What are the risks and benefits of International Joint Revenue?
- Exploring the cultural changes: How significant is the feedback in an international/multinational company?
- Analyzing the organizational export performance by the International Business Competencies
- An assessment of the factors that influence international differences in the gender pay gap
- The success of the implementation of Product Life-cycle Management: An investigation of electronics manufacturing industry
- How can the social media facilitate the rate of acceptance in the international organizations?
- An assessment of how the push and pull factors combined in order to motivate Tesco to accommodate an internationalization strategy
- How can the banks improve the international connectivity with the business clients: A HSBC case study
- Make an evaluation of the entry strategies of the foreign companies into the Android smartphone market of India: A Samsung case study
- What are the lessons that we can learn about the health crisis management post Chinese Covid-19 pandemic?
- What are the measures that one can take (or has been taken) to change the work culture post Chinese Covid-19 pandemic?
- The correlation between influencer marketing and brand dominancy: A LUX case study
- What is the influence of artificial intelligence (AI) on project management?
- What is the significance of soft skills in an ideal project management?
- What are the key approaches to hybrid project management?
- Study the capabilities necessary for the project managers to successfully manage the stakeholder relationships
- Discuss project management within a multicultural environment and establishing the guides for culture specific consulting
- Evaluating the critical capabilities of outsourcing as well as offshoring the information systems projects
- The project management viewpoint on the capacities to deliver merger and acquisitions on budget, on expected synergies, and to timescale the job
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- A study of how the diffusion of technology influenced the online shoppers in the UK
- How the companies impact innovation and technology within the suppliers: A case of Apple
- Evaluating the role of social media in terms of global branding: The cases of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- What are the bulwarks to profitable/ successful deployment of e-commerce in government enterprises?
- How innovation is boosting SMEs in South-Asia with the creation of new opportunities?
- Exploring the opportunities of entrepreneurial innovation in the private sector of China
- The exploration as well as the exploitation of the knowledge management and intrapreneurship to associate with the competitive dynamics: A Sony PlayStation case analysis
- Public sector of Malaysia and the evaluation of the leadership role in nurturing organizational culture elements for improving innovation
- The relationship of innovation between the organization operational capabilities and the market outcome: Analyze Proctor and Gamble case
- What is the influence of leadership style and team process in terms of innovation and performance in functionally heterogeneous teams?
Enterprise Risk Management
- Employee health, work hazards and occupational safety
- Some of the smartest and effective measures to safeguard the assets in a small business
- How tactfully financial accounting can prepare an enterprise against natural disasters?
- Discuss some of the effective risk management tools used in the tourism industry
- An assessment of the deficiencies in the risk management systems and internal controls in financial institutions: Discuss in terms of the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers
- How successfully the enterprise risk management system is implemented by the business managers in Mexican gas and oil industry?
- A comparative assessment of information security and risk management in non-financial SMEs operational in the UK and the US
- What are the measures that an enterprise can take to prevent financial disasters that occurred because of security breaches?
- Determining the risk pool within an enterprise due to high risk investments. Are such investments considered to be more profitable or not?
- An evaluation of the risk management in the decisions made by senior management. A case analysis of the French banks
- The landing pages over the Internet and their impact on marketing
- The psychology of customers, its assessment, and the function it has in the field of digital marketing
- Some of the most common mistakes that are committed in the field of email marketing in the present days
- The emergencies of the new technologies and how they can help with the modern businesses?
- The impact of social media on the decision making process of the consumers
- The relevance of pop-up advertisements these days: Are they effective or not?
- Black Friday sale strategy and its effectiveness to successfully drive sales
- The role and functions of Influencer Marketing in promoting sales
- The influence of digital business in terms of the economic growth of a country: The case analysis of XYZ country
- How critical is brand loyalty in terms of Internet marketing?
And with that, our marathon list of top 100 management dissertation topics comes to an end. These topics can also be altered and used for case study help , essay help , research paper writing help or thesis help needs related to different assignment writing formats.
Who says human resource topics must be mundane? Pick the most piquant topics on HRM at the below link and make your submissions worth every word on each page.
Must read: top 50 hrm dissertation topics for the management students in the year 2021.
We at Thoughtful Minds are known for offering a distinctive culture of assisting and safeguarding the interests of our students. That shall include by even reaching beyond the call of duty. We make our paid assignment help extremely reasonable and even free when it comes to topic recommendations, free sampling, and free revision process. We are one of the few assignment writing service agencies in the market that always keep the interests of students at the pinnacle of priority, and maintaining an unfaltering goodwill online due to the same reason.
It is well expected that our efforts to bring top 100 management assignment topic recommendation on one page has smoothly conducted your hunt for the best pick online. But in case, your needs and expectations lay beyond the assignment title selection for the professional help to finish the whole assignment and submit on time, then the support is just a click away. Reach Management assignment help to book online homework help from specialized assignment writers for management courses right away. Your threshold to best management subject grades has never been this close and would never be in the near future. Order now!
The Department of Risk Management is currently offering just bachelor theses on a regular basis. The supervision of master thees depends on the free teaching capacity at our department. So, please do not hesitate to contact us in case of looking for a supervisor of your master thesis. We will tell you if it is possible or not.
Once you are accepted, please inform yourself about the research areas at our department. Every PhD student presents their research projects here . When you have developed a topic preference, please contact the PhD student, whose field of research you have chosen. He/she will be your supervisor. First, check with your supervisor your first rough research idea. Once it is approved, you are going to write a proposal about your research project. In the proposal you derive from the literature and describe shortly the aim of the thesis, the relevance of the project and the methodology. You will receive feedback on your proposal by your supervisor in order to refine it. When your proposal is approved, your application form needs to be filled out and signed by your first and second supervisor. Your second supervisor will be determined by the department.
At the Department of Risk Management, final theses are principally written in English. In exceptional, justified cases, we may deviate from this principle.
Guidelines for the writing of seminar papers and final theses can be found here (in German).
Examples of supervised topics (MA)
General area of thesis supervision:.
Empirical Finance, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management, Parameter and Model Uncertainty, Forecasting
Seminars (e.g. seminar in finance).
- COVID-19 and impacts on financial markets (moments/cross-sectional moments)
- Ambiguity/Parameter Uncertainty and Real Option Portfolios (Literature Review)
- Predicting Equity Risk Premia via Machine Learning this paper
- Factor Momentum: Does it exist in statistical factors?
- Uncertainty and Google searches Dzielinski, (2012)
- Predicting the equity premium with ambiguity, which measure performs best?
- Predicting stock returns with ambiguity vs measuring the current level of ambiguity from the markets
- Predicting the equity premium with cross-sectional moments using simple ML rather than OLS and auto-encoders rather than principal components.
- Turbulence before and after elections. Is there a relationship to the measure of political uncertainty of Kelly et al. (2016) ?
- Uncertainty and Volatility. Conduct a literature review.
Thesis (Mainly master thesis)
Please be aware, that I will only supervise theses, where the Research Proposal fulfills the following requirements:
- Either use exactly one of the topics given below, or
- Suggest a topic that is closely related to one of those given below. If so, the main paper to base your research on must have been published (or accepted for publication) in one of the Top Finance Journals (preferrably A+, but at least A in this ranking ).
- For the Research Pitch/Proposal I suggest to take a very close look at Robert Faff’s Webpage on pitching research , especially on the Finance examples.
- Relationship between Populism and Financial Markets (Data available)
- The cost of populism (relate to corruption and economic freedom indices)
- Election Portfolios: Drivers of Betting Quotes and Stock Returns
- Based on data from this (conditionally accepted) AER paper see how financial markets did perform during this time
Innovative Finance - Machine Learning in Finance:
- Multivariate Predictability in Assets and Factors. Apply Machine Learning techniques to exploit linear and nonlinear predictability.
- Machine Learning in Asset Management. Clustering/Shrinking, Factor Models and the Covariance Matrix
- Optimal Portfolio Building using Machine Learning Techniques (investigate possible modifications of the loss function)
- Predicting the Equity Premium with Machine Learning and turbulence measures rather than anomaly returns (see this paper )
Innovative Finance - Cryptocurrencies:
- The predictability of cryptocurrency returns and the transfer/reference currency
- Delisting Bias in aggregate CC returns
- Machine learning and crypto currencies
- Efficient portfolio formation for crypto currencies
- Factor investing in crypto currencies
- A cryptocurrency turbulence index
Innovative Finance - Uncertainty (Parameter/Financial/Macro-Financial/Portfolio …):
- NEW: History-aware ambiguity measures: is there something turbulence can learn from probability uncertainty and vice-versa?
- NEW: Macro-Financial Uncertainty and the work of Rossi & Sekhposyan, 2017 and Rossi, Sekhposyan & Soupre, 2016 . Relate the various indices to each other. What measures what? How can we find out what the best measure of uncertainty is? (see also Bekaert et. al, 2022 )
- The term structure of uncertainty: Uncertainty (Unusualness/Turbulence) in good times, uncertainty in bad times and uncertainty about bad times. Investigate the term structure of uncertainty and its implications on (e.g.) asset prices.
- Within- and cross-country uncertainty (data available). What drives (international) asset prices?
- Higher (Co)Moment Uncertainty and Stock Returns: The case of the Covid-19 crash (also relate to coskewness risk)
- Follow Redl (2018) and link elections to macro/financial uncertainty
- Closely related: Check how much macroeconomic uncertainty/parameter uncertainty relate to the results of Pflueger, Siriwarda & Sunderam (2018): A Measure of Risk Appetite for the Macroeconomy
- Some more uncertainty: Replicate this paper using our Macro-Uncertainty Index
- Financial Turbulence and the Estimation of Tail Risk
- What is the optimal number of portfolios to build for long-short factor premia? Is building portfolios the right way? A good starting point is this paper (ONLY FOR TOP STUDENTS)
- What is the optimal number of partitions (portfolios) for the calculation of cross-sectional predictors (e.g. cross-sectional volatility)? Which cross-section delivers the best predictor of the equity premium? (ONLY FOR TOP STUDENTS, I CAN PROVIDE DATA AND PARTS OF THE CODES). See also Walter et. al, 2022, Non-Standard Errors in Portfolio Sorts
- All about factor momentum and expected returns: Hanlin Yang (2020): Decomposing Factor Momentum . See also Eshani and Linainmaa (2019): The Inevitability of Momentum and Eshani and Linainmaa (2019): Factor Momentum and the Momentum Factor ) Gupta and Kelly (2019): Factor Momentum everywhere
- Factor Momentum: Factor Uncertainty and Factor Momentum Performance.
- Robust portfolios: Estimation & Empirics
- Dollar-Cost Averaging vs Lump-Sum Investments in the context of market predictability (market timing) and life-cycle investments.
- Performancevergleich und -entwicklung von aktiv und passiv gemanagten Schweizer Aktienfonds im Zeitraum von 2008 bis 2019 (BSc)
- Parameter Uncertainty and Equity Premium Prediction via Machine Learning Techniques (MSc)
- Factor Momentum Performance in Characteristics based Portfolios (MSc)
- Measurement and comparability of impact investing in asset management (MSc)
- Predicting stock returns in the presence of breaks by following the approach from Smith and Timmermann (2021): Evidence from the European market (MSc)
- Parameter Uncertainty and Portfolio Management (PhD Mentoring)
- Machine Learning in Financial Economics (PhD Mentoring)
- The Risk Premium of Critical Raw Materials - A Signal for Priority Needs in Realising the European Green Deal (MSc, A. Caroline White)
- Empirical asset pricing via Machine Learning: Evidence from the Cryptocurrency Market (MSc, A. Stefan Macanovic)
- Inflation-Hedged Portfolios within the European Stock Market (MSc, A. Fabian Köffel)
- Sub-portfolio Optimization (BSc, A. Jasminko Kulenovic)
- Stock Market Prediction With Long Short-Term Memory Recurrent Neural Networks (BSc, A. Elizabeth Sanyal)
- Robust Portfolio Optimization with Deep learning - Using past Forecast Errors to Improve Return Predictions (MSc, A. Markus Wabnig, best Master in Finance 2022)
- The EUR/CHF Exchange Rate and Euro Area Stress (MSc, A. Nicolas Tschütscher, best Master Thesis in Finance 2022)
- Incorporating ESG Score Changes in Portfolio Management via Deep Learning (MSc, A. Lukas Müller)
- Neural Network for KPI based Time Series Sales Forecasting (MSc, A. Niklas Leibinger)
- Optimal Portfolio Building using Deep Learning Techniques (MSc, A. Michael Metz)
- Economic Uncertainty Premia in U.S. Stock Markets during the COVID-19 Pandemic (MSc, A. Leo Pitscheneder)
- Cryptocurrency: Delisting Bias in the coinmarketcap database (BSc, A. Fabian Köffel)
- Multivariate Factor Forecasting and Smart Beta Investments (MSc, A. Dominik Brändle)
- Evaluating Dollar-Cost Averaging under the Aumann-Serrano Framework (MSc, A. Jonas Sterk)
- Impact of ESG exclusion on firms’ cost of capital (MSc, A. Fabian Müller)
- Sales Forecasting with Machine Learning (MSc, A. Johannes Gassner)
- Investors’ herding in the German equity options market: Evidence from the COVID-19 crisis (MSc, A. Dmytro Livshyts)
- “Long/Short” Momentum-Strategie am Kryptowährungsmarkt (BSc, A. Timothy Rist, best Bachelor Thesis in Business Administration 2020)
- Momentum meets Uncertainty (MSc, A. Dominik Kaiser, best Master Thesis in Finance 2020)
- Changes in Investor Attention and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns: Evidence from Thomson Reuters and Google Trends (MSc, A. Emanuel Broger)
- Künstliche Intelligenz und Anwendungsmöglichkeiten in der Vermögensberatung (MBA, A. Lukas Schäper)
- Stock Price Prediction for Portfolio Management Using Recurrent Neural Networks and Machine Learning (EMBA, A. Jensen Chang)
- Cross-Sectional Volatility and the Prediction of Factor Premia (MSc, A. Maibach, Runner-Up Finance Award)
- Multi-Factor Timing (MSc, B. Jäger, Winner of Finance Award, best Master Thesis in Business Science)
- Stock Age as Proxy for Uncertainty of Parameters (MSc, S. Sturzenegger)
- The Influence of News Coverage on Stock Returns – Evidence from European Markets (MSc, A. Person)
- Portfolio Optimization in a Cryptocurrency Environment: An Omega Optimization (BSc, D. Brändle, Runner-Up Finance Award)
- Liquid betting against beta revisited: Evidence from all over the world (MSc, L. Salcher)
- From IPO to Obsolete: Stock Age related investment strategies (MSc, P. Thoma)
- Eurex index dividend futures hedging (MSc, A. Spiegel)
- Predicting Equity Bear and Bull Markets: International Evidence (MSc, L. Liepert)
- The North Korea threat and its effect on global stock markets: The case of South Korea, Japan and the USA (BSc, M. Wabnig)
- Liquidity and the Polish Stock Market: Empirical Tests of Asset Pricing Models and Inclusion of Liquidity Factors (MSc, P. Ruzicka)
- Dynamic Asset Allocation Strategies and An Optimisation Framework: How Optimal is Optimised? (MSc, F. Balz)
- Prediction of the Monthly Sovereign Yield Spread Changes in EMU Countries from 2000 to 2016 using the Illiquidity Measure ‘Noise’ in Bond Prices (MSc, P. Heise)
- Using momentum to improve low-volatility strategies: Evidence from the US stock market (BSc, M. Amann)
- Terrorism and its effect on financial markets (MSc, S. Geiger)
- Prognose von Aktienrenditen - Eine empirische Forschung über die Vorhersagbarkeit der zukünftigen Renditen des Swiss Performance Index anhand von Renditen - Dispersionen (BSc, B. Jäger)
- Betting Against Beta (MSc, C. Lamprecht)
- Cross-Sectional and Option-Implied (Higher) Moments and the Predictability of Historical Volatility: US Study (MSc, O. Vukovic)
- The Relationship between Commodities and the Stock Market - Empirical Evidence for the Eurozone (MSc, P. Kain)
- The Effectiveness of Constant and Time-Varying Futures Optimal Hedge Ratios - Empirical Evidence from the European Stock Market (MSc, E. Panagakou)
Assistant professor in financial economics (tenured).
My research interests include Financial and Economic Uncertainty as well as Empirical Asset Pricing.
- How It Works
125 Project Management Research Topics Ideas
Are you urgently in need of top-class project management research topics for your upcoming exam? Keep reading for exclusive writing ideas.
Those who have handled a project management thesis before can witness that this is not a smooth affair. The creativity, level of research, and critical thinking necessary for developing such a paper require a mature student. The greatest hurdle comes in when you want to develop your research topic. Our professional writers have everything you need to write an award-winning paper. Scroll down to find out how?
What Is A Project Management Research Paper?
It is an assignment that requires students to integrate the different processes to achieve a particular goal and deliverables. Project management is based on the principle that all tasks are special, and thus, you should not treat two tasks as the same.
In this type of assignment, students have to develop many coordination skills and fairness in dealing with various projects. Since various tasks differ in line with their functional procedures, you have to dig deeper to determine how each yields direct and proportional earnings in the end.
Does all these sound like rocket science to you? Well, the next few lines will make you understand this subject better.
Key Points About A Project Management Thesis
There are different steps involved in writing a project management paper. These will contribute to the body paragraphs’ overall quality, length, and depth. The various practices involved in project management include:
Initiating Planning Executing Controlling Closing the work of a team
When you bring all these processes together, you can achieve a particular goal or specific success within the set time. That brings us to a critical component of project management – time!
Every project has a given time frame within which it is complete. It is the primary challenge as time constraints are always when unexpected issues arise. However, with practice, time will not be a factor anymore; it will be the motivation for completing a particular project.
If you don’t feel those skills are important to you, you can get custom dissertation help from our expert team.
How To Write A Top-Rated Project Management Paper
For you to write a paper that will get the attention of your university teacher, there are various steps that you have to take. Remember that you have to demonstrate to your professor that you understand your topic and can significantly contribute to the topic at the end of the day.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will take you through the full process of project management writing:
- Understand your assignment: You should carefully read the question and point out any confusing part that you may need clarity with your professor. You also set the goal, timeline, length, format, and other requirements.
- Develop an interesting project management topic: The best way to generate a writing idea is by brainstorming. You can ask a friend tutor or get inspiration from other research papers.
- Begin your preliminary research: You can point out arguments that seem important to your topic and find captivating angles to present them. It is advisable to consult sources such as books, journals, or reliable websites. Having research questions in this section will give you ample time.
- Think of an exciting thesis statement: This will be your central argument that will establish your research paper’s position and purpose. Remember to include the evidence and reasoning you intend to support your answer.
- Develop an outline for your paper: It includes the key topics, arguments, and examples that will feature in your paper. Having a structured outline helps you complete the writing process effortlessly.
Once you complete these steps, your writing will be like a walk in the park. You will express your ideas clearly and have a logical paper.
Now let’s explore some of the most sought after project management topics:
Easy Project Management Research Topics
- How to implement capital improvement projects
- Discuss the essence of a good project management plan before the onset
- The role of technology and funding in implementing projects
- Consider the effects of working from home on project management
- How global companies manage projects across various regions
- What is the impact of the world becoming a global village in project management?
- Why is it necessary to segment tasks in a multi-sectorial project?
- Discuss the process of harmonizing systems, people, and resources
- Why is project management as a course in school necessary for the job market?
- Discuss the challenges related to transit projects
- Evaluate the various trends in project management in the digital age
- The role of leadership systems in project management
- Why time management is necessary for the completion of any task
- How to develop achievable goals or aspirations in a project
- The role of risk management before embarking on a project
High-Quality Project Management Topics
- The undisputed role of administrators in any project
- Technological systems that have made project management easier
- Discuss the complexity in completing different projects
- Why should every project have a project tracking instrument?
- Steps towards developing a working budget for a project
- Why do project managers write a proposal before embarking on the actual work?
- How often should the project manager meet to discuss the progress of a project?
- How to develop cost-effective projects in developed nations
- Discuss the various sources of primary funding for projects
- Why are communications skills necessary for any project?
- Compare and contrast the completion rate of government projects versus private projects.
- Discuss the authorization process of a project
Custom Project Management Research Paper Topics
- Discuss the roles of various officers involved in the running of a project
- What makes a particular project require a great number of resources?
- How to develop objectives and scope of work for different projects
- Analyze how the 24-hour economy is impacting the completing of massive projects
- Why it is important to determine the timing of an escalation in a project
- Should project managers remain engaged throughout the lifecycle of a project?
- Discuss some of the leadership qualities necessary for project management
- Why motivation is necessary for the completion of any project
- How to point out signs of retardation in a project
- The essence of addressing emerging issues in a project as soon as possible
- What are the differences at the micro and macro levels of a project?
- Steps involved in the termination process of a project
The Best Project Management Topics For Research
- Compare and contrast the procedural and mechanical parts of a project
- How to yield direct and proportional earnings from a project
- Management of a project during the economic recession
- Evaluate how COVID-19 restrictions impacted project management policies
- The role of integrating people and machines in the completion of projects
- Analyze the role of soft skills in project success rates
- How does cultural diversity impact project performance in the US?
- Why it is important to keep financial records in the implementation of a project
- Evaluate the design and implementation of projects
- A review of the stalled projects and why the project managers are to blame
- An in-depth analysis of procurement procedures in project management
- How organizational characters affect the development of a project
College Project Management Topics For Research Papers
- Investigate the organizational characteristics that affect project completion
- Identify cost-effective key performance indicators in a project?
- Social network analysis tools necessary for project management
- Discuss how emotional intelligence leads to the success of a project
- How to develop an effective project scheduling system for large projects
- Why standard operating procedures are necessary for effective projects
- The role of teamwork and collaboration in project completion
- Why quality control is necessary for any successful project
- Effective resource management techniques for technical projects
- Interpersonal skills that will make a project work
- Ethics involved in project management
- Discuss project mapping and progress reporting
Latest Research Topics For Project Management
- Are all project problems an indicator of more trouble to come?
- The role of identifying job descriptions in the success of projects
- Why it is necessary to incorporate staff retention and training in projects
- Evaluate the various project documentation processes
- How to develop better project control and management tools
- Discuss the differences between contractual and commercial management of projects
- Why delays and disruptions increase the cost of projects
- Impact of timely delivery of projects on economic development of countries
- Effects of sanctions of global projects
- Discuss conflict resolution practices in a particular project
- How to develop credit risk modeling techniques for projects
- Why appraisals and incentives are necessary for project success
Hot Research Project Topics In Business Management
- The role of business planning in a competitive environment
- How different business structures affect their development paradigms
- How to develop effective customer service strategies for businesses
- Why it is necessary to resolve employment issues before they escalate
- Inventory control practices in business management
- Discussing the necessity of keeping a keen eye on tax compliance in business establishments
- The role of record-keeping in the management of business ventures
- How to develop pricing structures that will keep the business afloat
- Discuss the peculiarities of merchandising and packaging
- Evaluate how insurance is necessary for any business
- Marketing strategies that will outshine competitors in a business setting
- How e-commerce is transforming project management in businesses
Innovative Topics For Project Management Research
- The role of decision making and problem-solving in project management
- Why technology and analytics are important components of successful projects
- How to use organizational culture to the benefit of project management
- How to manage international businesses using social media
- Discuss the role of entrepreneurs and founders in project development
- Effective operation strategies for developing projects
- How to adjust and adapt to organizational change
- Performance indicators that are necessary for competitive project management
- The role of feedback in the development of any commercial project
- Why personal productivity is necessary for any project management strategy
- Reasons why health and behavioral science are important in project management
- Discuss the effects of globalization on project management policies
Quality Research Topics In Management
- Discuss the role of government policies and regulations in project management
- How power and influence impact award of tenders for various projects
- Human rights to consider in project management
- The role of incubation hubs in project development
- Cross-functional management in projects
- Team member engagement in project management
- Legal issues in project management
- Political interference in development projects
- Evaluate various workspaces design
- Why should workplace health and safety be a priority in project management?
- Virtual teams and project management
- Why mission statements are necessary for project management
Construction Project Management Research Topics
- Best practices in digital project management
- How English as a language necessitates project management
- Online technologies that offer innovative project management ideas
- Student-centered symposiums in project management
- Cheap project management solutions that offer quality output
- The role of expatriates in development projects
- Discuss the four phases of project management
- How to manage change in a project
- Agile innovation methods for project success
- Quantitative tools for project management
- The revival of the construction project economy
- Developing sustainable construction projects
- The impact of building information modeling
- Collaborative work in project management
Want an Expert to Do Your Research?
Scoring top grades is no longer a wish but a reality with these topics. If you wish to hire professional dissertation writers for your project management task, type ‘do my thesis,’ Our writers will come through for you. Our writing assistance is all you need to ace your project management paper today!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * Error message
Name * Error message
Email * Error message
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates