- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
100s of Free Human Rights Law Dissertation Topics and Titles
Published by Grace Graffin at January 6th, 2023 , Revised On August 15, 2023
Writing a dissertation is a long process that requires good research skills and decent expertise in the field. Depending on the researcher’s university’s academic requirements, some different pre-requisites and requirements should be fulfilled before writing the dissertation (thesis).
For instance, the supervisor may ask the researcher to provide a dissertation proposal with topics based on the current legal trends. Once the dissertation topic is approved, the researcher will have to provide the supervisor with the research aim and problem statement alongside a good methodology .
2022 Human Rights Law Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: how the social rights of immigrants are protected under international human rights law: a primary investigation in the uk.
Research Aim: The research will aim to investigate the protection of social rights of immigrates given in the international law in the UK. Many human rights contracts clearly forbid discrimination centered on state origin and want states to guarantee that immigrants’ human rights are treated equally. Moreover, immigrants, like other particularly vulnerable groups, have been granted additional safeguards under international law to address situations in which their rights are most at danger, such as the employment. The research will focus on the immigrants and their social rights in the UK.
Topic 2: The role of social media apps in spreading awareness among youth about human right
Research Aim: The research will aim to explore the part social media plays in spreading awareness of human rights among young. In today’s world, people used social media more than reading newspaper and social media has also helped many people get justice. Young or old, every age group is active on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok etc. and these apps have brought a new way to learn things. So this study will specifically focus on social media apps and how they are contributing in spreading awareness about human rights among people.
Topic 3: What obstacles do international human rights policies encounter in terms of implementation? An academic review
Research Aim: The research will aim to investigate the challenges and problem international human rights face during implementation. There are many factors that make it difficult to implement the policies in a country or an organization. There should be solution to revolves the problems and challenges in implementation of international human rights. This study will explore and explain the challenges and try to give solution to tackle the challenges.
Topic 4: How are the rights of men being violated in the society? A human right perspective
Research Aim: The research aims to find the reason through which the rights of men are being violated in the society. Men’s rights are violated in the society more often now. Men also get raped, beaten, killed without anyone questioning the abuser. Even after getting hit by a woman, people blame the man. Violence against males is a severe violation of human rights. A government’s role is to guard males from abuse, including domestic violence.
Topic 5: Define the rights to ethics, religion and life in the context of human rights law in US
Research Aim: The research will aim to define the basic human right to culture, religion and life in the human rights law in the US. The research will explain the fundamental rights given to human beings, freedom of speech, and thorough explanation of the human rights law article. The study will also describe the acts that violate fundamental human right.
Covid-19 Human Rights Law Research Topics
Impacts of coronavirus on human rights.
Research Aim: This study will highlight the impacts of Coronavirus on human rights.
International human rights law and COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will address the current pandemic crisis and international human rights law status in response to COVID-19.
United Nations on human rights during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will review the United Nations’ response to human rights for protecting human health and rights during COVID-19.
The role of National Human Rights Institutions during COVId-19
Research Aim: This study will highlight National Human Rights Institutions’ role during COVID-19.
Dissertation Topics in Human Rights Law
Human Rights is an important area of the law inherent to all human beings, regardless of their race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, and other status forms.  Human Rights can be seen as the most significant law area that has taken place since the end of the Second World War. 
According to Rehman, even though the world has evolved over the years, human rights continue to be constrained and limited.  Research in this particular area of the law is important to know its weaknesses and limitations in the 21st century.
This document contains a wide range of dissertation topics based on the area of Human Rights or Fundamental Rights. These topics provided by our PhD qualified writers are based on the current legal trends, which tend to assess different topics related to Human Rights in the 21st Century.
Most of the themes provided have never been researched before and use a desk-based or comparative analysis approach to provide a meaningful contribution to human rights.
Some topics are aimed at thesis which should implement an international aspect of Human Rights. On the other hand, the other topics are focused on specific jurisdictions such as the United Kingdom or the European Union.
You can also start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, including an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives, literature review , and the proposed research methodology to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation example to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review step by step guide on how to write your own dissertation here .
2021 Best Human Rights Law Dissertation Titles
Topic 1: an assessment of life imprisonment under the european convention on human rights..
Research Aim: The research will be based on fundamental rights, more specifically on the European Convention on Human Rights. The research will use a desk-based approach assessing Article 3 of the ECHR, which prohibits inhuman or degrading treatment and punishment. The research critically assesses how the EU Member States deal with life imprisonment based on their domestic legislation.
Topic 2: Should prisoners be allowed to exercise their right to vote in a democratic society?
Research Aim: Disfranchisement is known as the revocation of the fundamental right to vote in a democratic society. The research will assess if there is a need to make the right to vote a basic fundamental right that can be exercised by prisoners. The research will use be a comparative assessment based on different jurisdictions.
Topic 3: The European Court Of Human Rights and its effectiveness amongst the EU member states
Research Aim: The research will assess the role of the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) in safeguarding the rights of EU Citizens. The research will evaluate the EU Supremacy and its authority over the EU Member States regarding human rights. In this line, the research will demonstrate how The ECtHR should balance the EU Law’s fundamental rights and the Member State’s Constitution on fundamental rights.
Topic 4: The link between human rights and same-sex marriage
Research Aim: The Universal Declaration on Human Rights recognises same-sex marriage as a basic right to marriage. However, it can be seen that most countries do not recognise this right. The research will assess different jurisdictions where same-sex marriage is considered legal to enforce this right amongst the signatory countries.
Topic 5: Assessment of human rights in the workplace
Research Aim: Basic Human Rights, such as protection from slavery or inhuman treatment, are available under the Universal Declaration on Human Rights. However, the research will assess human rights’ employment, such as fair treatment, equal pay, and minimum wage. The research will use a comparative analysis to evaluate how different jurisdictions view human rights regarding employment.
Topic 6: The right to life and death penalty in the 21st century
Research Aim: The fundamental right to life is enshrined under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. On the other hand, the death penalty seems to be against the right to life and the protection of life preservation. The research will assess how to strike a balance between the right to life and capital punishment.
Topic 7: Should the death penalty be reinstated in the United Kingdom post-Brexit?
Research Aim: The 13th Protocol of the European Convention on Human Rights has prohibited the restoration of the United Kingdom’s death penalty since 2004. The research will assess if the United Kingdom should reinstate the death penalty after Brexit. Since the United Kingdom will leave the European Union, it will no more be a party to the convention and will be able to reinstate the death penalty.
Topic 8: Social media and the right to hold an opinion
Research Aim: The research will assess if the current Freedom of Speech and the Right to hold an opinion is adequate to be used online. The research will demonstrate a need to reform the Universal Declaration on Human Rights for online use.
Topic 9: Should article 14 of the Human Rights Act 1998 be amended to implement more protected characteristics?
Research Aim: Article 14 of the Human Rights 1998 has a minimal number of protected characteristics. Following Brexit, the United Kingdom nationals may lose the protection of the European Convention on Human Rights. In this line, the research will assess whether there is a need to review Article 14 of the Human Rights Act 1998.
Topic 10: Should Human Rights be ignored when taking counter-terrorism measures?
Research Aim: The research will assess if Human Rights should be overlooked when dealing with counter-terrorism measures. The research will aim to demonstrate if there is a need to protect a presumed or prospective terrorist’s basic human rights.
Topic 11: The EU Supremacy and the Constitutional Rights of the Member States
Research Aim: The EU Supremacy imposes authority and control over the EU Member States. In this line, a Member State should remove all conflicting laws that are incompatible with the EU Law. The research will assess the extent to which Member States have accepted the authority of the EU supremacy regarding human rights. In other words, the research will demonstrate if the European Convention on Human Rights has adequate fundamental rights for the Member States.
Topic 12: The importance of Human Rights in a democratic society
Research Aim: The research will assess human rights’ importance, which is a pivotal requirement for democracy. The research will use a comparative analysis of how fundamental rights have been adopted around the world. Furthermore, the research will assess how certain countries that do not follow the Universal Declaration on Human Rights may suffer from the lack of democratisation.
Topic 13: The role of courts in safeguarding fundamental rights in their domestic jurisdiction
Research Aim: The research will demonstrate the courts’ key role in safeguarding the fundamental rights enshrined in a country’s Constitution.
Topic 14: Does the General Data Protection Regulation Act as a Safeguard to the Basic Right To Privacy?
Research Aim: The research will assess the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its safeguards regarding the right to privacy. The research demonstrates how the GDPR can have an important human rights aspect, such as when dealing with a consumer or an online user.
Topic 15: Should Countries Implement A Constitutional Court for Fundamental Rights Breaches?
Research Aim: The research will assess how each country deals with breaches of fundamental rights. The research aims to provide recommendations in implementing a higher domestic authority to treat only constitutional matters like the Constitutional Court of South Africa.
Topic 16: Can Torture Be Justified Under Human Rights?
Research Aim: Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights provides that no individual shall be subjected to torture. The research will assess whether torture can ever be justified under the law. For instance, the research will aim to demonstrate whether there are justifiable grounds to inflict torture on criminals in certain cases such as terrorism with the view of getting confessions.
Topic 17: CCTV Surveillance and the Right to Privacy
Research Aim: The Research will assess the use of CCTV surveillance and its effect on Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights. The research will demonstrate if covert surveillance can either undermine or positively affect the right to privacy. The research will further critically analyse the right to privacy against public policy for the common good.
Topic 18: The Need to Standardise Disability Rights around the World
Research Aim: The Research will aim at comparing and contrasting different disability rights under certain jurisdictions. The research will assess whether there is a need to standardise disability rights under one convention or treaty.
Topic 19: Should the Right to Education Be Extended to Tertiary Education
Research Aim: The research will access the right to education as found under Article 26 of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights. The right to education applies to only fundamental stages of education, such as primary and secondary education. The research will aim to demonstrate if the right to education should be extended to tertiary education.
Topic 20: The Role of Legislators and the Right to Education in the Sub-Saharan Region
Research Aim: The research will assess legislators’ role with regard to the right to education. The research will demonstrate whether Sustainable Development Goal No. 4 (SDG4) is implemented in various sub-Saharan regions. The research will prove whether the legislators are implementing appropriate safeguards to remain in line with SDG4 to promote quality education.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service , which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
As demonstrated in this document’s dissertation topics, there is a wide range of human rights law themes that have not been explored over the years. Human Rights Law is an important area of the law that should be assessed to provide precious recommendations for its existence in our modern society. These topics will give a meaningful contribution to the area of human rights and fundamental rights.
 ‘Human Rights’ (Un.org, 2020) <https://www.un.org/en/sections/issues-depth/human-rights/> accessed 29 February 2020.
 Sorensen (ed.), Manual of Public International Law (MacMillan, 1968) pp. 469-530.
 Javaid Rehman, International Human Rights Law (Pearson Education UK 2015).
As a human rights law student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment with existing human rights law theories – i.e., to add value and interest to your research topic.
The field of human rights law is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like law , business law , cybercrime , and more. That is why it is imperative to create a human rights law dissertation topic that is particular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, and there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best human rights law dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample human rights law dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Human Rights Law Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down the topic and key terms that can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research desig n, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of the results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to link the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : This should be completed following your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialize in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find human rights law dissertation topics.
To find Human Rights Law dissertation topics:
- Study recent legal developments.
- Examine global human rights issues.
- Analyze case law and controversies.
- Explore intersection with other fields.
- Consider cultural and social aspects.
- Select a topic resonating with your passion and research objectives.
You May Also Like
Urban planning is an essential tool in creating vibrant and healthy communities. It is the practice of balancing the needs of a society with limited resources to ensure equitable development and long-term sustainability.
Business psychology improves job satisfaction and motivates employees to perform better. In simple terms, it is the study of how people and groups interact to maximize their productivity.
Need interesting and manageable Effects of Social Media on the Youth dissertation topics? Here are the trending Effects of Social Media on the Youth dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Human Rights » Human Rights Dissertation Topics (29 Examples) For Research Ideas
Human Rights Dissertation Topics (29 Examples) For Research Ideas
Mark Jun 24, 2020 Jun 20, 2020 Human Rights No Comments
Dissertation topics in human rights law constitute a diverse range of issues that affect human with respect to the law. At the international level, human rights have gained a lot of attention, and this offers different areas for research in the field of human rights. A list of human rights dissertation topics is developed to […]
Dissertation topics in human rights law constitute a diverse range of issues that affect human with respect to the law. At the international level, human rights have gained a lot of attention, and this offers different areas for research in the field of human rights.
A list of is developed to help students in pursuing human rights and law programs. The project topics on human rights and research topics on human rights are listed to help out students. All the topics are included in the list of human rights dissertation topics are highly engaging and relevant.
List of Human Rights dissertation topics
Examining the human rights and the social determinants of health in the 21st century
Studying the opportunities and risks involved in artificial intelligence and human rights
A study of human rights in the age of artificial intelligence
Exploring communication rights in the context of human rights
Analysing the human rights of patients with HIV/Aids in developed countries
A literature review on the role of NGOs in advocacy of human rights
Exploring the expanding horizons of human rights in the 21st century
An analysis of the human rights situation of migrants and refugees in Libya
Analysing the shifting conceptions of human rights within the UK
To study the business and human rights in occupied territory
Investigating the importance of human rights education in developing countries to promote a better future
An analysis of shifting sands in the international economic systems based on international economic law and human rights
How does encouraging entrepreneurship support human rights in different countries?
An analysis of the voice of global consensus on the rights of children
Studying the relationship between human rights and social development in developing countries
A critical analysis of the recent publications of international human rights
A comparison of human right laws of the UK and the United States
An investigation of the recent human right exploitation cases in Australia
Studying the concepts of human rights in the context of human trafficking
A review of the mental health services as an essential element of psychological recovery for the victims of child trafficking
The convention on human rights in the case of surrogacy and privacy
An analysis of the human rights in this age based on the rights of education
Exploring human rights in public health
Investigating how the global business supply chains are transforming to protect human rights
Analysing the role of business enterprises to protect human rights within different industries and sectors
To study the setting up of pillars to enforce corporate human rights obligations
Analysing the importance of human rights in the context of corporate social responsibility
Examining the importance of accountability for corporate human rights abuses
Studying the relationship between money, millennials and human rights to ensure sustainable investing
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Message Us On WhatsApp
- How It Works
177 Human Rights Research Topics: Bright Ideas List 2023
Do you have a college research project or thesis on human rights and have been wondering how to prepare a good paper? You need a number of things, such as good research, analytical, and writing skills. However, the first step is getting the right topic. This is very challenging for most students, but we are here to help. This post provides a 177 human rights topics list that you can count on for the best grade. We will also tell you how to craft a great university human rights dissertation.
A Brief about Human Rights
Human rights are the basic freedoms and rights that belong to all persons in the globe, starting from birth to death. These rights apply irrespective of where you are, personal beliefs, or the way you decide to live your life. They cannot be taken away but can be restricted in some cases, such as if you break the law.
The basic rights are anchored on shared values, such as dignity, fairness, equality, independence, and respect. They are all protected by law. Because of their wide applications in areas such as the justice system and employment-related topics, you can expect to get many related school assignments and projects on it.
How to Write a Good Human Rights Thesis or Dissertation
Before we can look at the best human rights thesis topics, let’s look at the best process of writing it. This can be divided into six main steps:
- Identify the study topic in line with your class teacher/professor’s recommendations. You can use our list of basic human rights topics that comes shortly after this guide.
- Research the topic well to ensure it has ample resources. Then, identify the main points that will be covered during the study. It will be good to think about the entire dissertation right from the start because all parts are interconnected.
- Develop a thesis statement. This is very important because it will be tested after analyzing the results.
- Develop a good structure for the thesis. This is the outline that will guide you on what to include at what point. Carefully look at the current recommendation from your school. One of the best outlines you might want to consider include:
Introduction Literature review Methodology Results Analysis and discussion Conclusion Bibliography
- Prepare the first draft.
- Write the final draft by redefining the first draft. At this point, it will be a good idea to consider editing services from experts.
Next, we will highlight the main topics that you should consider in human rights. However, we’d like to remind that you can only pay for thesis and not waste your time over a tone of assignments.
Top Human Rights Research Topics
- How does social discrimination impact people living with HIV/AIDS?
- Same-sex marriage: Why is it more social compared to religious significance?
- A review of international reaction to sweatshops in Asian countries.
- A closer look at the flaws of morals for kids raised in the US compared to those brought up in Japan.
- A comprehensive review of the employment problem arising from the surge of the immigrant population.
- Human rights violations in a country of choice: How has it impacted its image?
- War against terrorism: How is it impacting human rights?
- Should prisoners retain their voting rights?
- Should the US cut trade ties with countries that grossly violate human rights?
- Universal human rights: Are they achievable in the modern world?
- Is there a point where human rights can be justified in the interest of national security?
- Use of cameras in public places: Do they violate human rights?
- Non-governmental organizations’ operations: Are they strong enough to help protect human rights?
- Promotion of human rights: Should it be the first priority for every government?
- Capitalistic systems: Do they defend or violate human rights?
- Comparing the policies for human rights protection of the United States and India.
- A review of human rights violations during the 2021 US army withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- Should the US be held accountable for the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945?
- Human rights in the US and Latin America: A comparison.
- Compare two historical human rights portraits in the 20 th century.
Argumentative Human Rights Topics
- Is violation of human rights allowed during times of war?
- Circumcision of infants: Does it violate their human rights?
- Should women and men have varying rights?
- What is the link between human rights and traditions?
- Capital punishment: Should it be considered a violation of human rights?
- Right for freedom to education: Should it be made available for all?
- Social media networking services: Should they guarantee privacy for all the clients.
- Is the US policy on immigration discriminatory?
- Interest of states: Should it take precedence over an individual’s human rights?
- Developed countries have a duty to promote human rights in the developing states.
- Pet ownership should be considered a universal human right.
- Childhood concept differs from one culture to another: Should the notion of child labor also vary?
- What are inappropriate ways of fighting for human rights?
- Development of a country: Does it depend on the country’s defense of human rights?
- From a human rights perspective, which is the most important amendment to the US constitution?
- Comparing Apartheid and Holocaust: Has justice been done for the victims.
- Human rights in the 21 st century: Is the globe doing enough to address the crisis in the Tigray Region of Ethiopia and Afghanistan?
- What are the most important lessons on human rights from World War II?
- Human rights violations in West Bank: Has the globe done enough?
International Human Rights Topics
- What does the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccines tell us about human rights internationally?
- A review of cases of human rights in the United States between the 1950 and 2000.
- Analyze the impacts of discrimination based on color and race.
- A thematic review of modern human rights movements.
- Trace the evolution of human rights starting from the ancient times to the age of globalization.
- What is the relationship between human rights and peace in a country? A case study of the Netherlands.
- Disability in the UK is under attack: Discuss.
- Who should people running away from human rights violations turn to?
- Is it appropriate to deny human rights on the basis of religion and gender?
- Violation of human rights in North Korea: How is the developed world preparing to tackle it?
- Violation of human rights in Venezuela: Should the United States get involved?
- The right to stay silent in a court of law: How is this likely to affect the accused person?
- What are the best remedies for addressing violations of women’s rights in the Middle East?
- Will the world ever get to a point where people will live without worrying about human rights violations?
- What makes it so difficult to introduce gun control in the United States?
- Who should be held responsible for cases of mass shootings in schools?
Controversial Human Rights Topics
- What are the similarities and differences between human and civil rights?
- Evaluate the violation of human rights in Syria in the 21 st century.
- Police-related human rights violation: How can we prevent it?
- Should prisoners have a right to vote?
- Assisted euthanasia is a violation of human rights: Discuss.
- Should persons who try to take their own lives be charged in a court of law?
- What is the best way to punish states for violating human rights?
- Countries arming themselves with nuclear weapons are readying to violate human rights.
- How effective are laws on domestic violence in the UK?
- All cases of human abuses in history should be tried and concluded.
- Is the UN doing enough to protect human rights?
- Holocaust: Is it possible for the world to heal completely?
- Do you think that the Rwanda Genocide could have been avoided?
- It is time to act: How do you think the global community should handle the problem of immigrants trying to cross from Africa into Europe?
- The hidden danger of not addressing bullying in school.
- Is disciplining a child a violation of human rights?
- Are correctional facilities doing enough to correct the behavior of inmates?
- Is imprisonment enough to punish murder criminals?
- Making a case for life imprisonment and the death penalty for murder criminals.
- Is abortion a violation of human rights?
Human Rights Discussion Topics
- What is your view on the famous revolt of the Cockroach People?
- Discuss the outcomes of the LGBT movements in the 20 th century.
- A deeper look into civil rights movements from Malcolm X point of view.
- Interaction between Japan and China during WWII: How did it impact human rights issues in the two states?
- Discuss the biggest human rights violations in South Africa after Apartheid.
- UN Refugee program: How does it help enhance refugees’ welfare across the globe?
- French Revolution and human rights: A thematic review.
- Human rights in medieval Europe.
- Human Rights Act in New Zealand in 1993: What is its significance?
- Which human rights did women across the globe find hard to access in the 20 th century?
- Police brutality in Brazil: Are the efforts taken by the government enough?
- Discuss transgender rights in Europe.
- A review of transgender human rights issues in the United States.
- Disability rights in the UK.
- Comparing disability policies in the US and India.
- Racial profiling by police.
- What are the roots of racism in the United States?
- Review the Trail of Broken Treaties.
- A deeper look at the Chattel Slavery in the Colonial America.
- Review the African-American male experience.
- Reviewing the history of the Bill of Rights in the United States.
- Analyzing the American Indian Movement: How does it compare with other human rights movements?
- Human rights in modern cinema: How are whites and people of color-treated?
Interesting Civil Rights Topics
- Black Power Movement: How did it impact the Black Lives Matter in 2020 and 2021?
- Are the 20 th Century civil rights movements sustainable?
- Comparing women rights movements in 2020 and the 20 th century.
- How did Martin Luther influence the civil rights approaches that came after him?
- Comparing the scientific Revolution, Reformation and Renaissance movements’ impacts on western thought.
- Protestant Reformation: Discuss how Catholic Church’s corruption and crusaders of war contributed towards its formation.
- A closer look at the human rights movements during the Industrial Revolution of between 1760 and 1840.
- How did the teachings of the American Revolution help the secession movement and Civil War?
- How did Teddy Roosevelt impact the progressive movement?
- The impact of communism impacts world history.
- The location of a civil movement is the most important thing in its success: Discuss.
- What made people start nationalist movement in Prussia?
- Discuss the results of anti-nationalist movements in New York.
- Female and Islam oppression on the globe.
- Reinventing a revolution: A closer look at the Zapatista Movement.
- What is the link between music, protest, and justice?
- Confederate Flag: Is it a symbol of oppression?
- Review the voting rights of 1965.
- The West Memphis Three.
Special Human Rights Debate Topics
- Women rights in the first half and second half 20 th century.
- Legalization of same sex marriage and its impact on global fights for human rights.
- Human rights movements in the US and their impact on federal policies.
- International human rights movements: How has it influenced the UK judicial policies?
- Responsibility to protect: How is it related to the issue of human rights?
- Suffrage rights in ancient Greek: A holistic review.
- Human rights presentation in the philosophy of enlightenment.
- Human rights violations during the First World War.
- What are lessons did we learn from Hitler and Holocaust during WWII.
- These five reasons are the main causes of human rights violations in the 21 st century.
- The main causes of gender disparity in the US.
- Comparing the state of human rights in the UK and Qatar.
- Do you think the bible violates human rights?
- Environmental racism: What are the main effects?
- The importance of the judiciary in protecting human rights.
- Women rights in the Roman Empire.
- Segregation is a violation of human rights.
- Discussing critical human rights issues in India.
Unique Human Rights Topics for Research
- The collapse of the Soviet Union and Rise of Communism in Russia.
- Comparing the Pan-African movement to the 20 th -century cultural nationalism of Latin America.
- A review of the Hong Kong Umbrella Movement’s goals and methods.
- Abolition of death penalty: Why it is a major human rights issue.
- Popularity of social media and its impact on human rights. A closer review of Arab countries in North Africa.
- International Calvinism: What was the impact on European Culture?
- Why do other countries not intervene in North Korea where massive abuses of human rights have been reported?
- A statistical review of human trafficking in the 20 th century.
- How can a person as an individual help to promote human rights?
- Utilitarianism contravenes human rights.
- Human rights institutions and their efforts in protecting human rights in Africa.
- Military actions to protect human rights: Does it make sense?
- Black Lives Matter Movement protests: What does the movement say about human rights today?
- Does the UK constitution comprehensively cover the issue of human rights?
- Global manufacturing: How has it impacted the rights of workers?
- Has the International Labor Organization done enough to protect the plight of workers on the globe?
- How does poverty impact human rights in developing countries?
PhD Topics in Human Rights
- A review of the parts of the globe with the worst cases of human rights violation.
- How does the internet promote human trafficking? A thematic review.
- A comprehensive review of factors that impact the outcome of different trials in a court of law.
- Legitimate forms of the death penalty.
- What factors prevent people from getting justice? A literature review.
- A comprehensive review of the impacts of legalizing drug use.
- What factors prevent equal representation of women in top leadership roles in the developing world?
- What are the major problems faced by LGBT couples? Propose possible solutions.
- Racial profiling by police: A case study of Mexico.
- A comparative review of human rights policies of three countries of your choice in Europe.
Other Human Rights Research Paper Topics
- LGBT relationships: Why are they disallowed in some countries?
- Comparing the rights of pets to human rights?
- A review of human rights violations during quarantines caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A review of the fundamental principle of the EU Commission of Human Rights.
- Human rights violations in Taiwan.
- What is the link between ecological problems and human rights problems?
- Evaluate the most frequently violated human right in your workplace.
- What is the UK policy on refugees?
- A closer review of transgender rights in Europe.
- Discuss physical abuses in marriage in the UK.
- Evaluate the amendment of laws in France to suit LGBT relationships.
- Prisoners of war: Do they deserve human rights protection?
- Discuss the strategies used by the two countries with the best human rights records.
- Comparing the human rights institutions in Africa to those in Asia.
- Violation of human rights in Crimea in 2014: Were the remedies enough?
Need Assistance in Writing Your Research Papers on Human Rights?
One thing we must indicate is that writing a dissertation is never easy. It is the last and biggest academic project before graduating. Therefore, it is very important to get it right. The best way to achieve this is by seeking the help of a dissertation writing service.
Our professionals are the most efficient among the best dissertation writing services . We work with skilled writers that you can count on for excellent work. The experts are educated in top universities and have a lot of experience preparing A-rated work. The writers are trustworthy online professionals and will only deliver 100% unique custom papers. Even if your dissertation has a very tight deadline, our writers are quick and will complete it on time. Our services are also affordable, and all that you need to do is ask us to “help with my thesis.”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * Error message
Name * Error message
Email * Error message
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
100 Best Human Rights Topics For Your Thesis
Human rights topics are among the crucial subjects for academic papers. Human rights are inherent to every human being. That means people shouldn’t be denied their human rights regardless of their sex, nationality, color, language, religion, national or ethnic origin, as well as, other human divisions.
Human and civil rights research topics are can relate to treaties and laws that aim to safeguard natural rights. Natural rights can be described as a concept that addresses life, property, and liberty. As such, human and civil right movement essay topics can be about different issues that affect human beings concerning civil law and their legal protection.
Globally, several frameworks and policies that address human rights at transnational levels have emerged. These have also led to several treaties. Consequently, human rights topics for research paper have attracted interest from students and scholars that are pursuing law and human rights programs. Here is a civil and human rights topics list to consider if you want to write a paper that addresses modern social issues. You can also check out our law thesis topics .
Interesting Human Rights Topics
The popularity of human rights when it comes to research is always growing. That’s because issues that touch on human rights are prevalent in both developing and underdeveloped countries. Even some countries that are considered as the most advanced face human rights issues. Here are some of the most interesting human rights topics for essays and research papers.
- Causes of gender-based disparity in payment in the U.S
- Major problems and their solutions in LGBT marriage regulations
- How does child labor affect the psychology of healthy adults?
- What are the major LGBT community rights in the U.S?
- Are women intellectually inferior?
- What are the legal rights of Canadian servants?
- Can child labor cause post-traumatic stress disorder?
- What are the common causes of physical abuse among married couples in the U.S?
- Discuss labor right issues in the UAE
- Child labor history
- How does male leadership differ from female leadership?
- What hinders the equal representation of females in leadership roles?
- Should minorities be allowed to pray at their workplaces?
- Discuss women rights in African
- Discuss racial discrimination in the UAE
- Do social media play a role in women empowerment?
- What are the best ways to address body shaming issues?
- Do parents have an ethical basis for using force when disciplining children?
- Do the native people have rights at the time of immigrants’ influx?
- What’s the civil rights future in the U.S?
These are some of the best human rights essay topics for students at different academic levels. However, writing solid papers on these topics requires extensive research to gather the relevant and latest information.
Argumentative Human Rights Research Topics
If you want to argue out a point that relates to human rights, consider a topic in this category. Here are some of the best argumentative human rights research paper topics.
- Cutting the genitals of male infants is a violation of human rights
- Is the state allowed to violate human rights at the time of war in the interest of a nation?
- When should the rights of men and women differ?
- Are human rights dependent on situations?
- Can the same standards of human rights be achieved globally?
- Should specific traditions define human rights?
- Should all people have an equal right to free education?
- Should the state’s interests take priority of individual rights?
- Do social media networks guarantee privacy right?
- Is immigration restriction in the U.S a violation of human rights?
- Does democracy work as the best system for protecting human rights?
- Is pet ownership an example of human rights?
- Are developed countries responsible for the promotion of human rights across the world?
- How good is global trade when it comes to the promotion of labor rights?
- Which is the best political regime for protecting human rights?
- Is life imprisonment a violation of human rights?
- Is torture justifiable?
- Capitalistic system- Does it violate or defend human rights?
- Is the installation of surveillance cameras in public places a violation of human rights?
- Should voting right be extended to prisoners?
This category can also include some of the best animal rights topics. For instance, a topic that addresses pet ownership as a form of human rights can also address animal rights. Nevertheless, extensive research is required to write a solid paper on any of these human rights paper topics.
Analytical Human Rights Essay Topics
Perhaps, you want to write an analytical essay about a topic on human rights. In that case, consider a topic in this list of human rights essay topics.
- Which are the most violated human rights at workplaces and why?
- What is the connection between ecological problems and human rights?
- Analyze the European Commission of Human Rights’ organizational structure
- Analyze the effectiveness of the European Court of Human Rights
- Analyze the human rights violation in the adult film industry
- Analyze the purpose and principles of the European Convention on Human Rights
- How can human rights violations by the police be prevented?
- Analyze the violation of the rights of children in Taiwan
- How can the international community fine a state that violates basic human rights?
- Analyze the violation of human rights in Belarus
This is a great category to consider when looking for civil rights movement research topics. Information for writing papers and essays about these topics is also easy to find on the internet. That’s because several media outlets have written and published news articles on some of these civil rights topics online.
Compare and Contrast Civil Rights Movement Topics
Maybe you want to write a human rights thematic essay in which you compare and contrast different issues or concepts. In that case, consider the following topics.
- Compare and contrast the Human Rights Act (1998) and the Equality Act (2010)
- Compare and contrast pet rights and human rights
- Compare and contrast human rights and civil rights movements
- Compare and contrast slavery and serfdom- How are these phenomena a violation of human rights?
- Compare and contrast the rights of women during the 20th century
- Compare and contrast the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) and the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen (1789)
- Compare and contrast the Human Rights Model and the Freedom Model
- Compare and contrast the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and how Islam views human rights
- Compare and contrast human rights violation in the Brave New World novel by Aldous Huxley and 1984 by George Orwell
- How does apartheid compare and contrast with segregation?
This category also has some of the best women’s rights topics that require writers to compare and contrast violations over certain periods. Nevertheless, writing an essay about human rights about any topic in this category requires time and effort. That’s because you have to research and verify the information from different eras.
Historical Human Rights Violation Essay Topics
Some topics on the violation of human rights date back to certain periods in time. If you want to write a human rights violations essay that discusses issues of a specific period, here are some of the topics to consider.
- Discuss the implications of the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
- The Bill of Rights history
- Historical female and Islam oppression
- Discuss the 1965 voting rights act
- The American Indian Movement
- Which groups of the population had the voting right in ancient Greek Poleis?
- What is the origin of the human rights concept?
- What were the defining factors for human rights in Medieval Europe?
- Which human rights could the 20th-century women not access?
- What was the purpose of the 1993’s Human Rights Act in New Zealand?
- What major human rights did the people fight for at the time of the French Revolution?
- Which human rights did the 1948 declaration make universal?
- How did World War II affect human rights?
- Where did human rights originate from?
- Analyze human rights violation in Crimea in 2014
- Analyze the violation of human rights during the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Discuss the representation of human rights in the Enlightenment philosophy
- Discuss the innocence presumption as a major policy in the American judicial system
- Discuss the role of Eleanor Roosevelt in the human rights protection campaign
- What changed how Western civilization views human rights?
Original Civil Rights Essay Topics
Maybe you want to write a civil rights essay on a topic that is completely original. In that case, consider this civil rights topics list.
- Discuss the development of the human rights issue in Hidden Figures
- Define ombudsman concerning human rights
- What is environmental racism?
- Explain why human trafficking continues
- Why are other countries not intervening in the violation of human rights by the North Korean government?
- How is utilitarianism a contravention of the human rights concept?
- Are human rights violated in the bible?
- How are human rights protected in African countries by the human rights institutions?
- Why are LGBT marriages and relationships not allowed in some nations?
- How can individuals participate in human rights protection campaigns?
- Is watching pornography a human right?
- What is the effect of racial discrimination on staff productivity?
- How should bullies be dealt with in school?
- How does obesity affect professional capacity?
- Best ways to fight racism
- What amendments should be made to legalize gay marriages?
- Do immigrate create serious employment issues for a native population?
- Should countries allow child transitioning?
- Discuss the social exclusion of HIV/AIDS patients
- Gay marriages do not have religious significance
Students have many human rights essay topics to choose from. Whether you need equal rights essay or women rights essay topics, you have many options to consider. Our thesis writers can help you choose a topic that you will be comfortable researching and writing about.
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your First One
Have the top academic talent on your side, with 10% off your first order.
Enjoy a completely custom, expertly-written dissertation. Choose from hundreds of writers, all of whom are career specialists in your subject.
Human Rights Topics for Research Papers and Essays
Human rights topics cover a wide array of issues affecting humans regarding the law. Internationally, human rights have drawn attention from many organizations. And this makes them a research area that learners can explore.
According to the United Nations, everybody inherently has human rights. Consequently, nobody should deny others their human rights based on color, sex, gender, religion, language, ethnicity, or nationality. Topics on human rights are about laws and treaties aimed at safeguarding the natural rights of every person.
When writing about human rights, the writer could also choose to focus on the need for a universal declaration of human rights. The write-up could also focus on the economic, social, and cultural rights of individuals in a country. The role of the United Nations when it comes to the protection of human rights, enforcement of rights law, etc.
Natural rights are concepts that humans use to address property, liberty, and life. Consequently, these topics cover a broad range of issues affecting humans regarding legal protection and civil law. Currently, several policies and frameworks address various human rights transnationally. And this has led to the signing of many treaties.
For this reason, many scholars and students are pursuing human rights and law programs. These programs lie in human governmental and behavioral studies. Today, they form an academic study discipline. That’s because they carry elements of history, sociology, psychology, and political science. Exploring human rights is generally an interdisciplinary phenomenon.
With academic backing and increased knowledge, the universal declaration of human rights becomes easier to achieve. Also, less burden would be placed on the United Nations as individuals would be equipped with the knowledge of the rights law.
How to Choose Human Rights Topic
Like most academic tasks, writing a human rights paper requires the learner to select a topic first. The subject you choose to write about can make a difference in your writing process because it dictates the direction you will take when handling this assignment. What’s more, your topic determines the quality of your final paper.
If struggling to select the best topic for your human rights paper, here are the steps to follow.
Brainstorm for Ideas
Brainstorming for human rights ideas that you can explore in your writing process should be the first step. Here, think about human rights issues that interest you. However, consider getting out of your comfort zone if you want to challenge yourself. You can also consider some of the prominent human rights issues in the news. If something sparks your creative burst, consider researching and writing about it. Develop a list of possible topics you can handle.
Select Your Topic
Choose a topic that might seem straightforward and obvious. However, take precautions to select the right topic because this can make your writing process easier. Don’t make the mistake of selecting a too specific subject. Again, don’t settle for a broad topic. Nevertheless, choose a topic for your human rights paper should be an elimination process. But, finalizing your idea before starting will save you time. Therefore, don’t rush this step. Your topic at this level can be broad but not final.
After selecting a broad topic, get specific. That way, you can determine if the idea is worth researching and writing about, according to the educator’s instructions. This step can take more time than you think. You could even change your mind along the way. However, this shouldn’t worry you because your choice will simplify the rest of the process.
The goal is to select a broad idea and extract specific subject elements. Take a particular element and make it more specific. For instance, you can start with a general topic on human rights. After that, you can narrow down to human rights for persons living with disabilities. That way, you can make your paper interesting and unique.
Define the Topic by Making It a Question
You need a research question to help contextualize your paper. Therefore, define the topic by creating a question around it. That way, you can know the information to look for when researching your topic.
Research the Topic
Once you’ve defined your topic, research it to know the amount of information available for you to include in your paper. Ideally, you don’t want a topic for which you can’t find relevant information. Therefore, check different information sources, including journals, books, news sources, and human rights organizations’ websites, to see if they have relevant information for your topic.
A Comprehensive List of the Best Human Rights Research Topics
Many students struggle to select topics for their human rights papers. Perhaps, that’s because this discipline is too broad with many ideas to explore. However, selecting the right topic for your paper will influence the overall quality of your paper. It will also determine how complex or easy this task will be for you. That’s why you should be careful to pick a topic you can comfortably handle.
Human rights have two primary perspectives. And these are a contemporary perspective and a modern perspective. The former entails examining contemporary issues for which experts have reached an accord. For instance, the general accord that slavery is retrogression in human rights development is a contemporary issue. And students can write papers and essays on such a topic.
The latter, on the other hand, entails an examination of an issue for which humans are yet to reach an accord. For instance, an essay on human rights for partners in a gay marriage is controversial. Therefore, students should approach it from a modern perspective.
Human rights could also center around economic, social, and cultural rights that pertain to a particular group of people. No matter what you want to write about, this list has some of the best ideas from which you can pick your topic.
Analytical Human Rights Research Topics
Do you want to write an analytical research paper on human rights? In that case, this category has some of the best ideas for you to explore.
- A detailed analysis of the rights law in Belarus
- Can the international community penalize a country for basic human rights violation
- Analyzing children rights violations in Taiwan
- How to prevent the police from violating human rights
- Analysis of the economic, social, and cultural human rights that people violate the most at the workplaces
- Human rights and ecological problems- What’s the connection?
- Analysis of the organizational structure for the human rights commission in Europe
- Analysis of human rights violations within the pornography industry
- Analyzing the principles and purpose of the European’s human rights convention
- How effective is the human rights court in Europe?
- A detailed analysis of the human rights of the people living with disabilities
- Analyzing HIV/AIDS patients’ human rights in developing countries
- Analyzing human rights during the artificial intelligence era
- Analyzing social health determinants in the 21st-century and human rights
- A detailed analysis of refugees and migrants human rights in Libya
This category has the best ideas to explore if you love analyzing human rights topics. Nevertheless, take your time to research your preferred subject to come up with an excellent paper.
Argumentative Human Rights Paper Topics
Perhaps, you love arguing your points when writing academic papers. If so, here are great ideas to explore when writing your papers.
- Prisoners should have the right to vote
- How to justify torture
- How installing surveillance cameras violates human rights
- How a capitalistic system can defend or violate human rights
- How life imprisonment violates human rights
- How cutting a male infant’s genitals violates his human rights
- When women and men’s rights should differ
- Does the state have the freedom to violate any human right during the war in the nation’s interest?
- Do human rights rely on situations?
- How specific traditions can define a person’s human rights
- Should free education for all be a part of human rights?
- When should a state prioritize its interests over individual rights?
- How the U.S violates human rights by restricting immigrants
- How pet ownership serves as a human right example
- How global trade promotes labor rights
This human rights topics list has some brilliant ideas to explore if you love arguing. However, take your time to research the idea you choose carefully to write a brilliant paper.
Human Rights Debate Topics
Do you plan to hold a debate on human rights issues? If yes, this list has some of the best topics you can consider for your discussion.
- Everybody should have the right to own a gun
- Abortion should be legal for every woman
- Religious institutions should pay taxes
- All animals should have equal rights
- Not all vaccines are safe
- The government violates privacy rights by installing public places’ surveillance cameras
- Economic regulations are not good for free-market capitalism
- Global warming might not be real
- The evolutionary theory is a lie
- Governments should legalize marijuana
- The government should abolish capital punishment
- Sexual and gender orientation shouldn’t affect marriage equality
- The United States needs immigration reforms
- President Trump’s administration was the best
- The government hasn’t handled the opioid crisis properly
These topics can lead to spirited discussions. However, each debater should research their topic extensively to have adequate points to support their arguments. And this should also be the case when writing a research paper or essay on any of these topics.
Controversial Human Rights Topics
Controversial topics involve prolonged disagreements. If this is something you’re interested in researching and writing about, here are great ideas to explore.
- The human rights origin
- The human rights’ enlightenment legacy
- How the socialists contribute to human rights
- Cultural relativism vs. universalism
- The tension between human rights and security and the historical human rights progress question
- How globalization improves human rights
- Addressing the refugee crisis without violating human rights
- Upholding worker’s rights without interfering with employer’s profits
- Gender equality as an aspect of human rights
- Approaching LGBTQ+ rights without discrimination
- Does the technology violate or improves human rights?
- Nationalism violates the human rights of vulnerable groups
- Journalists’ attack has led to widespread misinformation
- Effective ways to respond to threats of climate change
- Examining the UN commitment to human rights
This list has controversial topics in human rights that students can explore in their research. Nevertheless, prepare to invest time and effort in research to come up with a brilliant paper about any of these topics.
Extended Essay Topics Human Rights Ideas
If looking for a topic that allows you to engage in in-depth research of a limited subject, this category has the best ideas for you. Here are sample extended topics for essays on human rights.
- The Australian Aborigines have better cultural rights than the indigenous people
- Women in Saudi Arabia have better political rights than Women’s rights
- What is the basic humanism essence?
- How to define Pantomime
- Why every human needs a home in life
- Defining beauty without violating human rights
- Who qualifies to be a jerk?
- A critical analysis of force used to protect human rights in Kosovo and the U.S intervention is better than Kosovo and the USA
- The UN Rwanda genocide response is better compared to the Rwandan genocide
- Justifying the UN intervention during the Rwandan genocide
- How to justify the limitation of women political rights in Saudi Arabia
- The depiction and treatment of families in Satyajit Ray films and mainstream Hindi movies is better than family’s role in Indian Cinema
- People in developed countries enjoy human rights better than those in third world countries
- How Malaysia human perception is better than religious beliefs of other people in life after death
- How the memory of kids is better than that of old people
In addition to selecting the best extended human rights-related topics, students should understand the structure of this paper. Also, research is critical when writing an extended essay.
Ph.D. Topics in Human Rights
If pursuing Ph.D. studies in human rights, you need a topic for your thesis. Here are ideas you can consider.
- Witnesses protection at the international criminal courts
- Racism in international sports
- Human rights and COVID-19
- Analysis of the critical human rights law elements
- The united nations and the legal context of the international human rights
- How international relations complement human rights at an international level
- Who should be the human rights custodian?
- Differences and similarities in the US and UK human rights laws
- How countries can safeguard the human rights of the immigrants
- How human rights law can address the human trafficking issue
- Who monitors the protection of human rights?
- Analyzing religious, cultural, and ethnic rights from the human rights perspectives
- Human rights at the international level and unaccompanied children
- Are international human rights laws enforceable?
- Analyzing international human rights, democratic rights, and culture
Each of these topics requires extensive research and analysis of information to write a brilliant paper.
International Human Rights Topics
If looking for international topics covering human rights issues, here are sample ideas to explore.
- Disability rights and forced evictions in Africa
- International laws that protect women’s human rights
- Protection of immigrants and refugees human rights at an international level
- The essence of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Analysis of the framework development for the international social and cultural rights on capital punishment
- Analyzing the system for the European human rights
- How effective is the European human rights court?
- Using human rights law to secure justice at an international level
- Protecting human rights for the vulnerable groups during armed conflict
- How to measure human rights violations at an international level
- International human rights protection and the United Nations’ non-member states
- How the Uniting for Peace Resolution protects human rights
- Evidence for violation of human rights at the international level
- Protecting the human rights of migrant workers
- Preambles for treaties on human rights
Current Topics in Human Rights
If looking for something current to write about, here’s a list of ideas to consider.
- Did President Donald Trump violate human rights during his administration?
- Why there’s a gender-based difference in payment for the U.S workers
- Social and cultural rights for the LGBT community
- Challenges in the enforcement of human rights laws
- How the police violate the human rights of the civilians
- The United Nations and standards for human rights in Australia
- Human rights for African women
- The future of human rights in the US
- Do the native people retain their human rights during the immigrants’ influx?
- How social media helps in protecting human rights
- How racial discrimination continues in the UAE
- Violation of human rights at the workplaces
- How does economic social and cultural human rights law impact the policies of your country
- How companies avoid businesses in countries with widespread violation of human rights
- How cultural relativism influences human rights
Historical Human Rights Research Topics
If you love history, you can explore these topics related to human rights.
- The history of the Bill of Rights
- The Chinese Exclusion Act implications
- Why the Western civilization changed its view of human rights
- How Eleanor Roosevelt helped in protecting human rights
- The origin of innocence presumption in the American judicial system
- Crimea violation of human rights in 2014
- Islam and female oppression in history
- Analysis of the voting right act of 1965
- Analysis of the American-Indian movement
- Analyzing the human rights concept’s origin
- Analysis of the human rights defining factors in Medieval Europe
- The human rights that the 1948 declaration made universal
- What would’ve been the Human Rights Act in 1993 in New Zealand?
- Effects of World War II on human rights
- Human rights denied to women in 20th-century
Human Rights Topics for Essays
When asked to write an essay on a human rights topic, you have many ideas to consider.
Universal declaration of human rights could be an interesting thing to write about. Also, you may consider delving into the aspects where the United Nations come in as a body. The protection of human rights is also very interesting to write about. Even the social and cultural rights that are often undermined are a very interesting area to write about. Rights law is not left out of the deal.
- Role of the police in racial profiling
- The American genocide
- Human trafficking in the human history
- The revisionist and holocaust history
- Racism roots and protection of human rights
- The LGBT movement and human rights
- The treatment of human rights in modern films
- The 1965 voting rights act
- The convicted rights
- Human rights and Jim Crow
- Education board vs. brown
- Analysis of the peers’ jury
- Analyzing the meaning of the right to remain silent
- Modern labor movements and human rights
- Women’s suffrage in the US
Students have many human rights research paper topics to consider. Nevertheless, learners should select topics that can handle comfortably.
Frequently Asked Questions
Richard Ginger is a dissertation writer and freelance columnist with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the writing industry. He handles every project he works on with precision while keeping attention to details and ensuring that every work he does is unique.
Succeed With A Perfect Dissertation
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
- +44 7897 053596
- [email protected]
Hire a Writer
Get an experienced writer start working on your paper
Review Our Examples before placing an order
Learn how to draft academic papers
Human Rights Dissertation Topics
Geography Dissertation Topics
Midwifery Dissertation Topics
- Dissertation Topics
Human rights constitute fundamental rights given to every human from birth to death, including the right to life, liberty, and security. Human rights protect all human beings irrespective of their caste, colour, or religion. Research in human rights is an interesting field of study that serves a 2-fold purpose: protecting humanity and ensuring quality research work. For this purpose, students need to have contemporary knowledge of developments in human rights and human rights violations worldwide. This is not going to be an easy task. However, students must start by selecting impressive human rights dissertation topics for their dissertation modules.
For the ease of students, expert writers at Premier Dissertations have prepared an up-to-date list of various exciting dissertation topics in human rights for 2023 .
If you would like to choose any topic from the list below, simply drop us a WhatsApp Message or an Email , and we will get back to you right away.
You may also like to review the following ;
- Humanities Dissertation Topics | Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
- Mental Health Dissertation Topics | Cyber Security Dissertation Topic
3-Step Dissertation Process!
Get 3+ Dissertation Topics
Get a Proposal on your Topic
Get the Final Dissertation
List of Best Human Rights Dissertation Topics 2023
Get 3+ free human rights dissertation topics within 24 hours.
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD
Area of Research
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Very satisfied students
This is our reason for working. We want to make all students happy, every day. Review us on Sitejabber
Data Science Dissertation Topics
100 Creative Demonstration Speech Ideas for Your Next Presentation
Artificial Intelligence Dissertation Topics
Comments are closed.
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Law » Human Rights Law » 21 Dissertation Topics In Human Rights Law Worth Writing About
21 Dissertation Topics In Human Rights Law Worth Writing About
By Liam Jan 23, 2018 in Human Rights Law , Law | No Comments
Dissertation topics in human rights law constitute of a diverse range of issues that affect humans with respect to their civil law and how these can be protected legally. At the international level, there have been numerous policies and frameworks addressing human rights issues at transnational levels and have resulted in important treaties. Consequently, dissertation […]
Dissertation topics in human rights law constitute of a diverse range of issues that affect humans with respect to their civil law and how these can be protected legally.
At the international level, there have been numerous policies and frameworks addressing human rights issues at transnational levels and have resulted in important treaties. Consequently, dissertation topics in international human rights have attracted positive and substantial academic interest, both from scholars and students pursuing human rights and law programs.
A list of dissertation topics in international human rights law:
The following is a list of law topics in human rights to enable you to choose a topic that is relevant to your program of study and relates to your interest:
An explorative analysis of the most critical elements of international human rights law.
A critical review of international human rights in the legal context.
How does human rights law complement international relations at the global level? A discussion.
What are human rights and who is the custodian of these rights? A critical perspective from academic papers.
A review of similarities and differences in the UK and international human rights law- areas of conflict and recommendations for harmony.
How are the social rights of immigrants safeguarded in the UK? A primary investigation.
Are legal immigrants to the UK given equal economic rights as natives? A primary study.
Cultural rights and transnational attitudes- a discussion on the impact of globalization on national cultural rights in the UK.
An explorative paper on international human rights in the context of tort laws.
Conflicts against armed groups- who suffers and who gains? A look at political warfare and international human rights.
Who safeguards international human rights laws at the national platform in the UK? A review.
International human rights law and public trust at the domestic level- an overview.
What implementation challenges do international human rights policies face? An academic perspective.
A perspective on culture, democratic rights and international human rights- case study the UK.
How has international human rights education shaped the legal domain of this discipline? Academic perspectives.
How enforceable are international human rights laws? Perspectives on achievements and challenges still to surmount.
International human rights laws and the case of unaccompanied children- review of transnational borders facing this issue.
Ethnic, cultural and religious rights from the international human rights perspective.
Violations of human rights laws- who is watching and who can hold responsible?
International human rights- a view from lands suffering from political oppression and armed atrocities.
Human trafficking to human rights- a measure of the distance yet to travel.
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 27 Construction Law Dissertation Topics For Academic Research March 4, 2019 -->
- 99 Corporate Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 22, 2019 -->
- 27 Maritime Law Dissertation Topics To Look At For Research October 25, 2018 -->
- 27 EU Law Dissertation Topics To Write Excellent Research Work October 7, 2018 -->
- 27 Contract Law Dissertation Topics You Should Research On October 7, 2018 -->
- 21 Family Law Dissertation Topics To Explore For Research Writing February 27, 2018 -->
- 21 Medical Law Dissertation Topics You Can Write About Today January 29, 2018 -->
- 21 Media Law Dissertation Topics Ready To Use For Research January 29, 2018 -->
- 21 Labour Law Dissertation Topics To Explore For Research January 27, 2018 -->
- 21 Employment Law Dissertation Topics Worth Your Attention January 25, 2018 -->
- 21 Environmental Law Dissertation Topics For Stand Out Research January 25, 2018 -->
- 21 Competition Law Dissertation Topics To Choose An Impressive Title January 24, 2018 -->
- 21 Child Law Dissertation Topics To Write A Good Research Work January 24, 2018 -->
- 21 Business Law Dissertation Topics For Researchers to Explore January 23, 2018 -->
- 21 Sports Law Dissertation Topics To Kick Start Your Writing Process January 22, 2018 -->
- 21 Property Law Topics You Can Choose to Write Your Dissertation January 22, 2018 -->
- 99 International Commercial Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 18, 2018 -->
- 99 Energy Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 18, 2018 -->
- 43 Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas | Examples December 15, 2016 -->
182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples
Human rights, the foundational pillars of a just society, go far beyond borders, cultures, and religions, standing as a beacon of equity and dignity for every human being. In this collection of human rights topics for research, we invite you to explore the multifaceted dimensions of human rights, from historical struggles to contemporary debates. Reflect on the evolution and significance of these rights in a dynamic global landscape and try to deeply understand human rights’ profound impact on individuals, societies, and the pursuit of a better future. Let’s find the best human rights essay topics together!
⚖️ TOP 10 Human Rights Topics
🏆 best human rights essay topics, 👍 human rights essay examples, 🔥 hot human rights topics to write about, 🎓 interesting human rights research topics, 💡 simple titles for a human rights essay, 📌 easy human rights topics, ❓ more human rights topics for research paper.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Human Rights Violations in Conflict Zones.
- Gender Equality and Women’s Rights.
- Freedom of Expression in the Digital Age.
- The Right to Seek Protection and the Global Response.
- Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery.
- Economic Rights and Social Justice.
- Human Rights and Technology.
- Indigenous Rights: The Complex Interplay of Land, Culture, and Sovereignty.
- Progress, Challenges, and Advocacy for Sexual and Gender Minorities.
- Human Rights in Contemporary World In this paper discusses an example of human rights abuse in contemporary world. The human rights abuse selected shows a clear conflict between universalism and cultural relativism.
- Understanding Human Rights: Labor Rights in a Globalizing World and Gender Rights Labour rights are human rights which encompass “the right to collective bargaining; the elimination of forced and slave labour.
- Human Rights in United Arab Emirates The constitution of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) officially recognizes different rights and freedoms which its citizens and foreigners are entitled to.
- The Gay Human Rights: Harvey Milk Contributions Harvey Milk and his contribution in the struggle to preserve gay human rights are discussed from a theoretical perspective. This paper provides an in-depth understanding of gay human rights.
- Circumcision: Medical, Ethical and Human Rights Issues Human genitals is a matter that is to be treated with utmost care. Genital mutilations are mainly referred to as “a cultural practice”.
- Discrimination and Human Rights Laws The paper discusses solutions of closing the gap between the reality of ongoing oppression and discrimination and the promises held out by our human rights laws.
- Universal Human Rights and Cultural Values The universality of human rights is a question for debate because of the impact of cultures on people’s acceptation and interpretation of these rights.
- The Human Rights Act as a Protection Tool in the UK The HRA (Human Rights Act) was introduced in the UK in 1998 as a means of implementing an internal judicial method of addressing human rights concerns.
- Human Rights and Ethnic Groups in American History The paper argues that the United States protects human rights and minority ethnic groups. It discusses American history, its political, economic, and civil rights aspects.
- Canadian Studies: Sexuality and Human Rights The history of Canada cannot be imagined without a chapter of same-sex struggle that, in many ways, defined the development of ethical principles of the country.
- Heart Failure Study and Human Rights Protection The present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights during the study on congestive heart failure (CHF) patients post-discharge.
- Violation of the Human Right to Life: Death Penalty The problem of the death penalty cannot be separated from the general concept of human rights as it violates the paramount right of a human to life.
- Islamic State and Values of Human Rights This paper gives a reflection and analysis of Islamic culture using the ideas gained from the movie “Islam in America”.
- Canada’s Commitment to Human Rights Principles Human rights refer to those aspects that uphold the outmost virtues of humankind. This paper is an evaluation of Canada’s commitment to human rights principles.
- Human Rights Violation in the World This report looks at the human cost in Syria and other nations, with a close focus on the violation of the right to life. The paper promotes the protection of the right to life for humans.
- Human Rights Role in International Relations With the conviction that human rights are presently a permanent feature of international relations, this paper sets out to critically discuss the role of these rights in international relations.
- W. Kymlicka on Human Rights and Culture Protection Every society has a distinct culture that differentiates it from others and members of the society can interact freely even if they are from different cultural backgrounds.
- Networked Society: Connectivity as a Human Right The media text focuses on the collaborative aspect of the internet in which people are able to add their own ideas, assumptions and create their own content for public viewing.
- The Nature of Human Rights The essay provides an analysis of several prominent philosophers’ opinions on human rights and democracy, suggesting counterarguments and rebuttals.
- Universal Conception of Human Rights and Its Challenges Human rights are intercontinental customs, which dictate and determine how different countries handle their citizens and residents.
- Childhood Obesity Study, Ethics, and Human Rights The present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights in the childhood obesity issue, possible limitations, and implications of the study.
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery and Human Rights The focus of this assignment is the use of high-resolution satellite imagery for detecting mass graves in Sheberghan, an area in Afghanistan.
- Human Rights in Sociology and Philosophy The concept of human rights is among the most popular issues throughout the world in contemporary society today.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Crises This paper gives a detailed analysis of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights from different perspectives.
- Human Rights Advocates vs. Terrorism Victims In this study, we seek to find out the implication of terrorism on human rights and the impact of terrorism on global security.
- Human Rights in Israel-Gaza and West Bank Regions The conflict in the Gaza region was a violation of human rights because the sovereignty of the state was not respected by foreign powers.
- Universal Human Rights in Political Ideologies The major contention of Communitarian with the ideologies of Universalism can be traced to the major element that each ideology advocates.
- Human Rights, Globalization and Economic Development Based on Bryzk’s definition of globalization, it is clear that a globalized world makes it easy to have a free flow of information and ideas across the border.
- Same-Sex Marriages and Human Rights Many people acknowledge that same-sex marriage is something that should be analyzed using this law. This discussion gives my personal perspective of this issue.
- Donald Trump’s Policies of Poverty and Human Rights One of the events related to an acute social issue of poverty in the United States involves the U.N. report on extreme U.S. poverty and human rights in the context of Donald Trump’s policies.
- Circumcision: Ethical Dilemma and Human Rights Circumcision is a complex phenomenon that can result in ethical dilemmas. To put it simply, circumcision consists of surgical operations on female and male genitals.
- Remote Sensing to Monitor Human Rights Violations The use of modern technologies provides multiple options for various agencies that assess situations regarding human rights and their violations.
- Human Rights Violation During Hong Kong Protests This paper discusses the violation of human rights as applied to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and applied to the context of the Hong Kong protests in 2019.
- Human Rights and Feminist Perspectives in Social Work This paper aims to review the main principles of human rights in order to understand the connections between the narratives of human rights and feminism.
- Circumcision as a Human Rights Issue in the US Circumcision can be considered one of the disputable practices that are still used on infants because of outdated believes and issues.
- Modern World Politics and the Cause of Human Rights Human rights, democracy and terrorism act as a triangle which bounds modern world politics to a certain limitation.
- Human Rights: Historical and Conceptual Evolution The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is a fundamental document for the world population. It covered all aspects of the social, economic, and political life of human beings.
- Cultural Relativism, Universal Jurisdiction and Human Rights The Human Rights area of different countries has its own peculiar features and structure. Human Rights are the result of people’s fight for independence.
- Business Practices and Human Rights Human rights refer to the fundamental rights of every human being, irrespective of race, sex, religion, political affiliation, social standing or any other feature.
- Human Rights Conservation and the War on Terror Public Safety is the concept of governmental organizations concerned with protecting their citizens from all kinds of threats.
- Human Rights Problem of Domestic Help in El Salvador The condition of human rights in El Salvador concerning the domestic helps has been steadily deteriorating over the years
- Human Rights: Social Relations and State and Citizens Relations Human rights play a crucial role in social relations and relations between the state and citizens. In the integral approach human rights are not made subservient to any ideology.
- Are Human Rights Universal? The author argues that the concept of “human rights” serves as an instrument of political propaganda, and not a legal mechanism for protecting the well-being of people.
- Sudan, Oil, War, and Human Rights This paper aims to address the main issues for why despite the end of the formal conflict in Sudan; global human rights actors have remained unable to stop the war-like patterns.
- Human Trafficking as Violation of Human Rights Human trafficking is a heinous issue that is very serious and dangerous for our society. It is widely known that human trafficking has become an expanding issue across the world.
- Confucianism and Human Rights Development The work highlights the main ideas of Confucianism, describes how it has changed over time under the influence of Western culture and what impact it has on our lives.
- Human Rights Violations in Hong Kong The article is about the arrest of district councilor Cheng Lai-king on March 26, 2020, after being accused of seditious intent.
- Global Human Rights Progress and the Role of National Cultural Value Systems This paper aims to investigate arguments in favor and against the claim that there has been progressing in developing global human rights over the last twenty years.
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights The U.N. Guiding Principles are a necessary but still insufficiently effective tool to protect human rights from large business structures.
- Human Trafficking: International Human Rights International human rights law defines human trafficking as the violation of an individual’s right to liberty through appropriation of their legal personality, labor and humanity.
- “Human Rights and Gender Issues: “The Love Suicides at Amijima” & “Tale of Kieu”” Comparing “The Love Suicides at Amijima” and “Tale of Kieu”, while representing different time periods, addresses the same problem of human rights and gender inequalities.
- Ethical Cases: Human Rights To Decide on One’s Life From medical ethics, care providers must follow the principles of autonomy and beneficence, but they are opposed to each other in these ethical cases.
- Immigrants Human Rights Violation in the United States The research question addresses the need to halt family separations at the border by launching long-term cooperation with other states, such as Mexico.
- Civil Rights Movement and Actual State of Human Rights Ending racial discrimination and equalization of rights between the variety of ethnic groups found on the territory of the United States is a struggle with a long history.
- Human Rights and the Rwandan Genocide In the first half of 1994, Rwanda lost approximately 800,000 citizens due to tribal clashes that led to what is referred to now as the Rwandan Genocide.
- Declaration of Human Rights Influence on Government In this article, the author examines the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and its impact on the governments.
- Affordable Care Act as a Fundamental Human Right Healthcare should be recognized as a fundamental human right, which can be based on a new Medicare for All program to be cost-effective and affordable.
- Human Rights Violation in Ethiopia The purpose of this paper is to draw the public’s attention to the terrifying events that are happening in Ethiopia and demand justice and freedom for the Oromo people.
- Human Rights Cities: Mountain View This blog post describes the records and the solutions of Mountain View city’s compliances to the global universal rights of an individual.
- The Convention for Safeguarding the Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom of the EU Citizens The convention for safeguarding the Human rights and fundamental freedom of the EU citizens were drawn up by the European Council on November 4th, 1950, and enforced in 1953.
- Slavery and Human Rights Violation The work presents three stories from various time periods and places, but they are common in the fact that, due to greed, some people are ready to sacrifice all human qualities.
- UK Anti-Terrorism Strategy and the Human Rights Implications on its Implementation The prevention of terrorism has been given a higher priority, and the new legislation has drawn on new instruments equivalent to the European levels.
- The Human Right to Equality and Racial Issues in the US This paper examines the issue of the human right to equality and non-discrimination, which is in question in the United States.
- The Issues of Public Health, Ethics, and Human Rights Human awareness of medical care limits, the recognition of societal structure influence, etc. provide a wide link between healthy vision and ethical norms perception.
- Human Rights and International Trade Human rights in international trade precipitated the formation of the World Trade Organization (WTO) which caters to the welfare of the workers and other interest groups.
- Medicine and Public Health, Ethics and Human Rights Nowadays one can observe the tense connection between public health, medicine, human rights, and ethics; it can be explained by a number of medical challenges, etc.
- Human Subjects Protection: International and Regional Human Rights Standards Any clinical expertise must be integrated with the best possible scientific evidence. Otherwise, it is impossible to provide patients with all the needed options.
- Responsibility of Mltinational Corporations in the Field of Human Rights Multinational corporations in the field of Human Rights have great power, force, potency, or effect in the entities of the current world order.
- Human Rights in Brown v. Board of Education Case The Brown v. Board of Education case was a fundamental court decision since it secured the rights of millions of children but also the rights of the African American population.
- Human Rights as an Essential Part of the Societal Structure Human rights are vital to any social structure as they create guidelines for the people based on their needs and desires.
- Role of Civil Society in Realization of Human Rights This essay discusses how civil bodies interact with the state to guarantee fundamental rights and freedoms in socio-political and economic facades.
- Prisoners’ Human Rights Protection For the protection of human rights in prisons, it is important to examine the existing practices and incorporate the knowledge about the methods of promoting social justice.
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights The current paper reflects these rights to understand their impact on ending atrocities of unpleasant events that occurred in the past, such as war.
- The Universality of Human Rights “Human rights are “universal” rights in the sense that they are held “universally” by all human beings”. This report discusses the universality of human rights.
- Human Rights Under Russian Leadership Human rights are among the essential norms which standardize human behavior and are protected by local and international laws.
- A Form of Discrimination and Human Rights Violations Based on the relevance of the problem, models and methods of assistance to victims of domestic violence have been developed.
- Human Rights and the Burqa Ban in France This paper expounding on how the affected French citizens may go about opposing the ‘burqa ban’ in the court of law.
- Indigenous People and Human Rights This work examines what rights a person has in the process of acculturation, how acculturation affects the indigenous people of many countries, its tendencies in the modern world.
- Human Rights and Labor Laws Violations in Foreign Countries This discussion explores the situation in Chile and China, where workers have experienced labor laws and human rights violations in recent times.
- Feminist Movement: Women’s Rights Are Human Rights Women across the globe deserve a voice and equal human rights, and they should be appreciated, and their contributions to society acknowledged.
- Black Sports Activism: Olympic Project for Human Rights Black activism has been fundamental in reducing institutional racism and the mistreatment of African-Americans’ rights in the larger society.
- The Abortion Issue Regarding Human Rights This article raises the question of how people should determine what rights should be guaranteed by the constitution and what rights are core rights from birth.
- Human Rights and Freedom in Modern Society
- Citizen Journalism Protects Human Rights
- Human Development and Human Rights: South African Country Study
- The Black Lives Matter’s Fight for Human Rights in America
- The Black Lives Matter and Philosophies of Henry Shue and Thomas Pogge on Human Rights
- The Different Human Rights Violation in China
- The Bottled Water Industry and the Violation of Human Rights on a Global
- Government Reforms and Basic Human Rights
- The Death Penalty and Violations of Human Rights
- The Challenges and Struggles of Viola Desmond to Fight for Equal Human Rights
- Exploring the Relationship Between Military Spending & Human Rights Performance in South Asia
- How Effective Does the Human Rights Act 1998 Promotes
- Examining Coca Cola Human Rights Violations in Colombia
- The International Courts and Tribunals’ Success in Upholding Human Rights
- The Similarities and Differences in the Level of Development, Human Rights Protection, and Environmental Conditions Between the North and South
- Civil and Human Rights: Excessive Use of Force
- The History and Role of the Human Rights Watch, a Nonprofit Human Rights Organization
- Humanitarian Intervention and Human Rights Violationss
- Human Rights and Justice: Forms and Mechanisms of Oppression
- The Violation and Protection of Human Rights in Society
- The Mutual Relationship Between the Fields of Human Rights and Environmental Protection
- The Relationship Between Intellectual Property and Human Rights International Law
- The Constitution and the Declaration of Human Rights
- The Concepts and Significance of Human Rights in Society
- Children, Guantanamo Bay and the Violation of Human Rights
- Civil Liberties and Violations of Human Rights
- The Reason Why Countries Signed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Human Rights and Latin American Indigenous Women
- How the Death Penalty Is Against Our Human Rights
- The Criminal Defence and Human Rights Lawyer
- Effective Practices for Infusing Human Rights
- How Being Homeless Affects an Individual’s Human Rights
- Gay Marriage: The Recognition of Equal Human Rights
- The Black Codes: Limiting Basic Human Rights and Civil Liberties of Blacks
- Human Rights and International Investment Law
- Exponential Innovation and Human Rights: Implications for Science and Technology Diplomacy
- The World Struggle for Human Rights and the Rights of Self
- Child Soldiers Are Abused and Deprived of Human Rights
- Business and Human Rights: The Evolving International Agenda
- Development and Human Rights as Addressed by Bolivian President Evo Morales
- Human Rights and Development: The Antithesis of Armed Conflicts and War
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Abuse of Its Employees Through the Violation of the Code of Human Rights
- How Has the Human Rights Act Affected Parliamentary Supremacy
- Community Service Can Restore Social Justice and Uphold Human Rights
- Human Rights Act and Parliamentary Sovereignty
- Human Rights and Freedom of Expression and Opinion
- Human Rights and Criminal Justice in the United Kingdom
- How Far Has the Government Gone to Compromise Our Basic Human Rights
- Does Mental Health Treatment Infringe Human Rights?
- The Link Between Corruption and Human Rights Violations
- Are New Democracies Better Human Rights Compliers
- Connection Between Democracy and Human Rights
- Ethical and Philosophical Nature of Human Rights
- The Connection Between Torture and Sin as a Theological Theme in the Conference Torture, Human Rights, War on Terror
- The Pros and Cons of the Declaration of Human Rights
- China Internet Censorship Against Human Rights
- Human Rights and Civil Liberties in Canada
- Examining the Links Between Human Rights and Different Models of Disability in Education
- How Does Being Homeless Affect an Individual‘s Human Rights?
- How Far Has the Government Gone to Compromise Our Basic Human Rights?
- Are Security and Human Rights Mutually Exclusive?
- Are Human Rights Issues Valid?
- How Has Globalization Impacted Human Rights?
- How Can Community Service Improve Human Rights and Our Society as a Whole?
- How Did the Development of Human Rights Affect the Caste System in India?
- Are Human Rights Practices Improving?
- Are Human Rights Innate and Universal?
- Are Human Rights “Subversive to the Current” Society of States?
- How Does Human Rights Affect Multi-National Companies on Their Marketing Strategies?
- Does the Canadian Charter Effectively Protect Our Human Rights?
- Are Bangladeshi Women Enjoying Human Rights Properly?
- Are Human Rights Infringed in Treatments for Mental Health?
- Does Terrorism Threaten Human Rights?
- Are Human Rights Truly Universal?
- Are Human Rights Universal and Does It Matter?
- Does the Human Rights Act Protect Civil Liberties?
- Does the Terrorism Act Infringe Upon Our Human Rights?
- Are Human Rights Human?
- How Effectively Does the Human Rights Act 1998 Promote?
- Are Rich Nations Violating the Human Rights of the World’s Poor?
- Are Human Rights Universal Philosophy?
- Are Human Rights and Economic Well-Being Substitutes?
- Are Human Rights Protected?
- Are New Democracies Better Human Rights Compliers?
- Does the Human Rights Act 1998 Promote or Hinder Democracy?
- Are Worker Rights Human Rights?
- Does the WTO Violate Human Rights?
- Research project title generator
- Research question tool
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, August 21). 182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/human-rights-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, August 21). 182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/human-rights-essay-topics/
"182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples." StudyCorgi , 21 Aug. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/human-rights-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples." August 21, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/human-rights-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples." August 21, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/human-rights-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples." August 21, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/human-rights-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '182 Human Rights Essay Topics & Examples'. 21 August.
LLM/MPhil (Human Rights & Democratisation in Africa)
- About the HRDA
- How to apply
- Current students
- Human Rights Clinics
- Student Profiles
- Partner Universities
- Helen Kanzira Lecture
- Julius Osega Lecture
- DAAD Scholars
- Global Campus Journal
- Global Campus Policy Briefs
LLM/MPhil HRDA: Dissertation Topics
- " onclick="window.open(this.href,'win2','status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=640,height=480,directories=no,location=no'); return false;" rel="nofollow"> Print
View all the LLM/MPhil dissertations from previous years on UPSpace
Class of 2020 - Topics
- Bowoulo Taylor Kelley Access to justice for older women in rural Liberia
- Carolyne Chepchumba Rono The legal and policy framework in Kenya related to children imprisoned with their mothers
- Clement Agyemang Realising the right to development in Ghana through its Parliament
- Daisy Kissa The role of the Uganda Human Rights Commission in enhancing state compliance with international treaty obligations
- Emmanuel Chibuike Njoku A critique of the judicial subversion of the right to vote in Nigeria
- Fatou Bintou Sallah Prospects for transitional justice in gendering social change in The Gambia
- Finh Moniuque Carine Traore Access of internally displaced persons to socio-economic rights in Burkina Faso
- Foromo Frédéric Loua Questioning democratic achievements in Africa: The case of Guinea from 2010 to 2020
- Girma Gadisa Tufa The implications of state parties' withdrawal of direct access declarations for the effectiveness of the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights
- Hari Tesfaye Kerga Inter-African burden sharing as an effective way of dealing with the refugee crisis in Africa
- Itunu Omolara Oriye A feminist perspective on the Nigerian Constitution
- Johnson Mayamba Media freedom and the protection of human rights: A case study of Uganda and Namibia
- Kelvin Christopher Vries Ubuntu as a constitutional value in Namibia: Lessons from South African case law
- Luyanda Sibanda The impact of military interference in African politics: The case of Zimbabwe
- Mai Mamoun Mubark Aman The realisation of transitional justice in Sudan
- Masalu Naphtali Masanja The relevance of Karl Popper’s conception of democracy in addressing electoral authoritarianism in Tanzania
- Micaela Carina Da Graça Nhapulo The rights of children with albinism in Mozambique
- Michael-Khalif Elie Cideka Implications of the right to equality for the recognition of same-sex marriages in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Mustapha Dumbuya The constitutionality of Sierra Leonean citizenship law
- Opal Masocha Sibanda Protection of children's rights to privacy and freedom from online exploitation and abuse in Southern Africa: A case study of South Africa and Zimbabwe
- Sohela Karisma Surajpal Prison abolition as a decolonial and human rights imperative in Africa
- Sorie Bangura The teaching of comprehensive sexuality education: Perspectives from Sierra Leone and Uganda
- Sylvester Nakazibwe The right to work of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons in Uganda
- Tshegofatso Sehoole A race against injustice: The Caster Semenya case from a decolonial perspective
- Wilson Nderitu Macharia Access to justice for persons with disabilities in Kenya: From principle to practice
Class of 2019 - Topics
- Ady Namaran Coulibaly The media and civil societies as partners in furthering transitional justice in Côte d’Ivoire
- Aline Nininahazwe Addressing gender discrimination with respect to women’s right to landed property in Burundi rural areas
- Amerti Solomon Freedom of expression online and internet shutdowns in Ethiopia
- Auma Mary Immaculate Dinymoi A critical analysis of the right to decision-making for persons with mental disabilities in Uganda in the wake of the Mental Health Act, 2018
- Chisomo Tsankho Nyemba Right to data privacy in the contexts of proliferation of ICT and socio-economic vulnerabilities: A critical assessment of Malawi’s data privacy protection regime
- Choolwe Nsanzya Internet restrictions and the implications of gender-blind laws on the right to freedom of political expression for women in Africa
- Deborah Nyokabi Mburu The vision of a visa free Africa: An analysis of the right of entry in the African Union Free Movement Protocol
- Eric Traschel ‘The Mandate of National Human Rights Institutions to Enforce Environmental Clauses – Appropriate Institutions to Protect Human Rights against Climate Change?
- Friday Okeoga Darlington The effects of populism on human rights and African democracies: Lessons from Nigeria
- Godfrey Ayeranga The role of Courts in the enforcement of the right to maternal health care in Uganda
- Ian Mathenge Transformative constitutionalism and social change: locating the issue of leadership and integrity in Kenya
- Imad Abdulfetah Tune A critical analysis of the legal framework of the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission: Challenges and prospects
- Louisa Yokmme Ntaji Interactive Institutional Framework: Realizing The Right To Access Healthcare For Internally Displaced Children In Nigeria
- Moyahabo Thoka Addressing the barriers to accessing education for children with disabilities in low-income countries: A case of Sierra Leone, drawing inspiration from Rwanda
- Naa Diallo Reflections on the centrality of procreation and the preference for male child in Senegal: Origins and implications for women and girls
- Nahom Abraham Woldeabzghi Responding to the massive and systematic human rights violations in Eritrea through the African Union human rights mechanisms
- Nozizwe W Ntesang Abortion in Botswana: The Socio-Legal Argument for Decriminalisation
- Oabona Sepora Situational analysis of socio-economic experiences of transgender persons in Mauritius: Application of the African human rights framework
- Osman Eisa The potential role of federalism as a conflict resolution mechanism in the post-Omar Hassan al-Bashir era
- Raphael Birindwa Rukundabahizi Mining company’s duty to contribute to the development of local communities in the Democratic Republic of Congo: An appraisal of domestic legal mechanisms
- Samuel Ogbe Nokolawe Towards the promotion and protection of women socio-economic rights in Ghana and Uganda: The role of national human rights institutions (NHRIS)
- Tayba Hernler The Nature and Scope of Article 17: Lessons from Kenya
- Thomas Kagiso White Stopping the spies: Defining the limits of peacetime espionage in international law
- Usani Nicholas Odum Revisiting cases of human rights violations in Liberia through the implementation of the African Union Transitional Justice Policy
- Wallace Mbugua Nderu Religion, (homo)sexuality and human rights: The role the church can play in protecting and promoting the rights of sexual minorities in contemporary Africa: Case of Ghana
- Zerene Haddad Mission-driven well-being: Ethical responsibility within human rights organizations
Class of 2018 - Topics
- Abdurahman Hussein Ismail The realisation of a free private media in Somaliland
- Basuru Bah Transitional justice mechanisms in Africa: Lessons for the Gambia
- Chaan Koang Tutlam Prosecution or persecution: Examining the right to fair trial of suspected members of Boko Haram
- Chisomo Chaweza (De) criminalisation of consensual same-sex conduct and impact on violence and access to health: A comparative study of Nigeria and South Africa
- Essa Njie Fixing a broken butterfly wing: Challenges and prospects of security sector reform in the ‘New’ Gambia
- Hana Abebe Demissie Child marriage a tool for entrenching patriarchy: An analysis of Northern Ethiopia and Northern Ghana
- Hawi Asfaw Amena The right to freedom of expression and legitimate limitation
- Henok Ashagrey The right to freedom of movement in the Ethiopian ethnic federation: Examining the adequacy of the existing constitutional protection for ‘Exogenous’ peoples
- Jonathan Ombati Obwogi Protection of human rights through the responsibility to rebuild
- Joseph Geng Akech Prosecution or reconciliation? Perspectives on the Commission for Truth, Reconciliation, and Healing and the independent Hybrid Court for South Sudan
- Juliet Logose The right to an effective remedy: An assessment of government compensation for human rights violations awarded by the Uganda Human Rights Commission, 2000-2017
- Laurah Arudi Maina An analysis of the inclusivity of the women’s movement towards women of diverse sexual orientation, Gender identity and expression (LBQ Women) in Africa
- Marystella Auma Simiyu The role of election technology in promoting free, fair and credible elections in Africa: A case study of Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana
- Mulishid Muwonge Cameroon’s civic space and the impact on the work of human rights defenders
- Ndasi Samuel Ade Secession and the right to self-determination under Article 20 of the African Charter: the case of Southern Cameroon’s struggle for independence
- Nelly Philis Akinyi Warega Sexual violence in Kenya: Understanding the legal and socio-cultural contexts
- Nimrod Muhumuza The constitutionality of religious education in Uganda
- Oluwaseitan Ayotunde Solademi The role of African Union policy organs regarding the observer status of civil society organizations in the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights: The case of the status of Coalition of African Lesbians
- Oluwatomiwa Timothy Ilori Digital rights in Africa: Perspectives from Nigeria and Uganda
- Reshoketswe Blantinah Mapokgole African feminist and human rights perspective on the representation of black women in the media: Analysis of SABC television shows
- Susan Chenai Mutambasere Maternal health as a human right: Zimbabwe under the spotlight
- Thabang Ramakhula Gender-responsive governance for women’s empowerment and political representation in Lesotho
- Thandeka Nokwanda Khoza The Ethiopia that is and should be: A look at the role of the law in contributing to access of the right to education for the girl child
- Theophilus Michael Odaudu The role of the legislature in realising Agenda 2063 and the right to work in Nigeria
- Thuto Gaboipone Senwedi An inquiry into the legality of executive assurances in the implementation of the Botswana-South Africa extradition treaty: the death penalty question
- Urerimam Raymond Shamaki Right to life in counterterrorism operations: Perspectives from Nigeria and Kenya
- Xolile Pertunia Fakudze Implementation of article 5 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights: A case study of Mauritius
Class of 2017 - Topics
Clotilde Pauvert A human rights-based approach to wildlife crime in Benin
Lara Coetzee Digital financial inclusion: The right to privacy of mobile money consumers
- Kahbila Ulrike The role of the African Committee of Experts on the Rights and Welfare of the Child in the follow-up of its decisions on communications
Lindi-K Matse Analysis of the legal, policy, and strategic framework for HIV/AIDS prevention among women in Swaziland: A human rights-based analysis
Estella Kabachwezi Analysis of implementation of recommendations from the Universal Periodic Review Mechanism: Explaining Uganda’s low rate of compliance in the context of theoretical factors
Monica Tabengwa Being gay in Senegal: Arrests, detention and discrimination against LGBT persons
Sainey Bah The role of Uganda Human Rights Commission in the implementation of economic, social and cultural rights: Opportunities and lessons
Paul Mudau The role of the African Charter on Values and Principles of Public Service and Administration in promoting good governance in Africa: A comparative analysis on Uganda and South Africa
Iruebafa Oyakhirome Right to independent living and community inclusion: A case for persons with psychosocial disabilities in Kenya and Nigeria
Vera Mutoni The contribution of economic and smart sanctions to the realisation of human rights: Case study of Burundi
Nqobani Nyathi The role of the Peace and Security Council in protecting human rights in Africa: Prospects and challenges
Stephen Buabeng-Baidoo Establishing a right ‘to’ ‘public space’: an appraisal of the ‘privatisation of public space’ and its impact on the right to freedom of peaceful assembly in South African cities
Apio Winfred Bridging the gender digital divide to combat gender-based violence in Nigeria: Trends, challenges and opportunities for reform
Tsion Woldu Human rights of women and the phenomenon of marital rape in Ethiopia: A critical analysis
Richard Lusimbo The protection of LGBTI persons’ right to privacy in Uganda
Urias Pour The crisis of pretrial detention: Challenges and opportunities for the right to fair trial in post-war Liberia
Richard Ntakirutimana ‘Equality versus equity’: The impact of Rwanda’s national identity on the ‘Batwa’ indigenous people
Trésor Makunya Presidential third- terrorism and human rights in the Democratic Republic of Congo: A critical appraisal
Asrar Gebeyehu The duty of reasonable accommodation in the context of access to justice for persons with disabilities in Ethiopia: an analysis of the law and the practice
Ayo Sogunro Deepening the right to dignity of sexual minorities in Nigeria: An analysis of state obligations and responsibilities
Roseline Nsenge The role of the judiciary in the enforcement of socio-economic rights: The Ugandan case
Khanya Mase Enforcing the rights of informal traders through the right to development: A comparative study of South Africa and Kenya
- Rotondwa Mashige The role that poverty and the right to information play on forced and coerced sterilization of women living with HIV in Kenya
- Jackline Hakim The realisation of the right to maternal healthcare of migrant and refugee women in South Africa and Uganda
Mansha Mohee International humanitarian organisations and the nexus between neutrality and human rights accountability: A case study of médecins sans frontiers in Africa
Henry Omboto Sub-regional organisations and the responsibility to protect: Towards a normative framework for intervention for the East African Community
Josephat Kilonzo Politics of memory and the realisation of transformative constitutionalism in Kenya
Class of 2016 - Topics
Elsabe Boshoff The best interest of the child in the context of climate change adaptation: towards general principles for sub-Saharan Africa
Guillain Cirhuza koko A legal analysis of the implementation of the non-refoulement principle as applied to claim based on sexual orientation and gender identity in terms of article 2 of the South African refugee act of 1998
Imo Eno Ekpo Towards realising the right to access public services for persons with physical disabilities; a case study of Nigeria
Elsie Aniette Ewang The Impact of land tenure systems on the right to housing: an analysis of the Nigerian land use act of 1978
Stahmili Gama Sexual and reproductive health and rights of women in Tanzania; an analysis of the laws and policies towards effective protection
Dumiso Gatsha An African Commonwealth perspective through a case study of Mauritius on HIV prevention and sexual orientation
Nyarangi Jared Gekombe Breaking the glass ceiling in women’s representation: an analysis of the electoral system and gender quotas in Kenya
Alban Wisel Gouet United Nations convention against corruption and stolen asset recovery; an African perspective
David Nnanna Ikpo Against the legality of Nigeria’s same-sex marriage prohibition act of 2013
Vivian Methord Ishengoma Election grievance resolution mechanism; an analysis of the Tanzania process
Johannes Donovan Kariseb The role of the African governance architecture (secretariat) and the platform in realising human rights in Africa: trends, challenges and opportunities
Kyoung-Hwa Lee A strategy based approach to the realisation of the right to development in Africa
Vanessa Mulesa Lumina The impact of Illicit financial outflows on the right to a healthy environment; The case study of the mining sector in Zambia
Tapiwa Mamhare The place of legal recognition at birth in enhancing the realisation of the rights of intersex persons: a comparative analysis of Kenya and Malta
James Paywala Monibah Citizen’s participation in constitution-making processes; a case study of Liberia
Teddy Namatovu The relevance of resources in the realisation of the right to maternal health care in Uganda
Betty Enangu Nangoli Mapping the scope of adolescent right to access information and services on contraceptives in Uganda: lessons from South Africa, Kenya, Swaziland, Chille, Romania and Pakistan
Rachel Njoki Njuguna Kenya refugee crisis; reconciling security concerns with refugee rights protection
Ahmed Omar One person one vote; assessing the electoral framework of Djibouti in line with international and regional electoral standards
Rodger Lameck Owiso Sustainable transitional justice in South Sudan and the role of the African Union in the context of the 2015 peace agreement
Tshepo Cyril Phanyane The right to inclusive primary education in South Africa
Chrissie Patrick Phiri The right to legal capacity and supported decision making of persons with mental disabilities; a Malawian perspective on health care decision making
Bright Sefah The role of electoral management bodies in enhancing democracy in Africa: a case study of the electoral commission of Ghana
Miao-Ying Cheng Biau-Im Tin The realisation of the rights of indigenous peoples in Taiwan; lessons from the African values of “ubuntu”
Adiam Tsighe Statelessness and children’s rights in Africa: prospects in the African human rights systems
Tilahun Zewudie Towards an effective African human rights system; a critical analysis of the relationship between the African union policy organs and human rights bodies
Geoffrey Zulu The human rights-based approach to budgeting and its interplay with good governance: a Zambian perspective
Class of 2015 - Topics
- Addaney Michael Protecting the rights of urban refugees in Uganda: An analysis of the laws and policies toward effective protection
Ashenafi Elections beyond rituals. Rethinking the Independence of Electoral Commissions in Africa: The case of Ethiopia
Boubacar Borgho Diakite The impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Socio-Economic RightsinAfrica: A case study of the Chad‐Cameroon Pipeline Project
Merga Yadesa Dibaba The implications of Article 12 of the Convention on the Right of Persons with Disabilities for the legal capacity of persons with psycho-social and intellectual disabilities in Ethiopia
Hlengiwe Dube Socio-economic rights in the African Peer Review Mechanism. An analysis of the APRM’s focus the right to education and the right to health in South Africa and Zambia
Henrietta Markfre Ekefre Implementation of the decisions of African human rights treaty bodies: A case study of the Endorois and Nubian decisions
Didier Iradukunda The realization of the right to a fair trial before the Tribunaux de Grande Instance in Burundi
Isuan Mary Funke Izobo Elections as a determinant to democratic governance in Africa: A case study of Ghana and Zimbabwe
Gloria Alinafe KalebeMultipartism and the right to education: the case of Malawi and Nigeria
Mwabi Mphombo Kaluba Realising the right of widows to inherit property: A comparative study of Malawi and South Africa
Juliet Kekimuli An assessment of the implementation of the right to health of children with disabilities in Uganda
Juma Khamis Khamis The conflict between the AU and the ICC about the impunity of African leaders: Understanding the roots and proposing the possibilities of a way out
Valerie Lyaka Kutima Party politics and ethnicity: A case study of Kenya and Nigeria
Aminata Awa Bousso Ly Child pregnancy and its human rights implications for the girl child: A case study of Senegal
Ibo Mahad Mohamoud Both refugees but different status: Case study of Somaliland
Kago Rapula Mokotedi Constitutional design and the realisation of human rights in Botswana: Challenges and prospects
Nonhlanhla Mokwena Harmful cultural practices in the Eastern Cape and KwaZulu Natal provinces of South Africa: The cases of Ukuthwala and Ukungena
- Achero David Mufuayia The role of the Commission on revenue allocation in addressing the needs of marginalised communities in Kenya: A comparative approach with reference to the South African financial and fiscal commission
Grace Mukulwamutiyo The global financial crisis and its impact on human rights: A case study of Ghana & Zambia
Edward Kahuthia Murimi Slum upgrading in Kenya: A double-edged sword for the right to adequate housing
Joshua Kembero Ogega Reconceptualising stakeholders in corporate governance to realise the right to development: A case study of Kenya and Botswana
Geoffrey Ogwaro Road accident deaths and the right to life: the case of South Africa and Uganda
Chairman Macaulay Okoloise Corporate violation of the right to health of gold miners and local communities in Ghana and Nigeria: Coupling multileveled standards for enhanced protection
Khuraisha Patel Realising the right to equality in refugee law: A call for the inclusion of gender as a ground of persecution in refugee law
Lamoussa Sawadogo The implementation of socio-economic rights of the children in street situation in Mauritius: the rights to health and education
- Masekara Valeria Sekoanketla Gender inequality in private sector employment in Lesotho: A call for intervention
Bouillon Nastasia Thebaud Producing equality. Women’s Land Tenure and the Right to Food in Africa: Insights from Ethiopia and Kenya
Annalena Wuerz An African cure to the cancer in our system‐Using the Malabo Protocol to fight sexual exploitation by UN Peacekeepers on a regional basis?
Class of 2014 - Topics
Ramy Abdou The protection of personal data: a comparative analysis between the European Union, African Union and South Africa data protection framework
Bacha Muleta Trafficking and smuggling of Ethiopian women and children to the Middle East: fundamental rights and freedoms at stake and responses from the Ethiopian government
Musu Sawo Child marriage: The Gambian response
Michael Nyarko The right to property and compulsory land acquisition in Ghana: An analysis of the laws and policies towards greater protection.
Nyabira Christopher Devolution and the political inclusion of ethnic minorities: The Kenyan case
Mariam Kamunyu Negotiated management: advancing the right to demonstrate in Kenya and Nigeria
Lucyann Thuo A call for inclusion: implementing universal standards on political participation for persons with intellectual disabilities in Kenya
Darsheenee Raumnauth The interplay of international human rights law and politics: An analysis of the responsibilities of UK and Mauritius towards the Chagos Islanders
Diana Ricardo The African standby force and transnational armed groups in Africa
Seun Bakare The impact of activities of armed groups on the realisation of the child’s right to education: Boko Haram as an example
Adebayo Okeowo A binding treaty on business and human rights a critique of the Human Rights Council's resolution
Bamisaye Oyetola Protection of right to life of demonstrators: An analysis of Nigerian law
Denyse Amahirwe Children’s right to a name: some lessons from Africa
Tejan Deen Freedom of expression and international limitation standards: Seditious libel in Sierra Leone
Sally Hurt Facilitating trade but trading rights? Formulating a human rights-based approach to trade agreements in Africa
- Petronell Kruger An analysis of the consequences of social and economic rights on domestic tax policy: A case study of the South African tax pegging policy
Pearl Mehlo Reigniting the universalism debate in the context of trokosi
Boutros Biel Transitional justice beyond criminal trials: The case of South Sudan
Victor Lowilla Calls for better INGO accountability: Romantic sentiments or a loud siren?
Agne Hyera s Examining child mortality as a violation of children’s rights to health and to life, survival and development: a comparative study of Tanzania and Nigeria
- Alphonce Mbuya An examination of economic, social and cultural rights in the Tanzanian constitution
Lucius Njiti The relationship between the Protocol Establishing the Criminal Jurisdiction of the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights and the Rome Statute Establishing the International Criminal Court: A critical analysis of the treatment of the question of immunity from prosecution
Opoka Akello Environmental protection in oil exploration and production: A case study of Nigeria and Uganda
Mugambe Nalumansi Rights of children with primary caregivers In prison: A critical examination of Uganda’s obligations
Bakasa Gamuchirayi Mandangu Interception of communication by the state and the right to privacy and freedom of expression: A case study of Zimbabwe
Kudzani Ndlovu From independence to ashes: Disarmament, demobilisation, reintegration, military transformation and the civil war in South Sudan
Class of 2013 - Topics
Ntabaza Akonkwa The role of elections in the realisation of the right to democratic governance in Africa: A case study of Ghana and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Nadeche Andrianasolo The girl child marriage practice in Madagascar: A critical analysis
Miriam Azu The role of the judiciary in strengthening democratic governance in Africa: An examination of the resolution of the recent presidential election disputes in Ghana and Kenya
Eric Bizimana Assessing the protection of child offenders in Burundian criminal law: International human rights law perspective
Solomon Cobbinah Labelling and framing disability: A content analysis of newspapers in Uganda
Linette Du Toit Unemployment in South Africa: Is a constitutional right to work the answer?
Rashid Dumbuya Access to maternal healthcare in Sierra Leone: A critical examination of Sierra Leone’s free health care programme and its impact on maternal mortality
Precious Eriamiatoe Business and children: Ensuring corporate accountability for violations of children’s rights in Nigeria
Ali Farah The realisation of gender equality in Somalia conflict between culture, religion and the constitution
Thierry Gatete Strategic advocacy as a means to realise human rights in Africa: An analysis of three prevalent advocacy models as applied by non-government organisations in Mozambique, Rwanda, South Africa and Uganda
Anwar Gubara Impact of violating the right to life, safety and security during armed conflicts, the case of Darfur
Rahel Hassen The right to language in international human rights law and its protection under the federal and regional constitutions in Ethiopia
Nora Ho Tu Nam The autonomous status of Rodrigues and its impact on development: a comparative analysis
Lizwe Jamela Criminal law responses to HIV status or perceived status: An analysis of the effects of HIV specific criminal law provisions in Zimbabwe
Adrian Jjuuko In a quest for the realisation of the right to health in Uganda: The case for strengthening the existing anti-corruption regulatory framework
- Daphine Kabagambe An analysis of the legal, policy and institutional frameworks on the right to water in Uganda
Modi Kenyi The need for enhanced protection from child abuse: A comparative study of the legal framework in South Sudan and Senegal
Majalihloho Matsoha Going beyond access to primary education: An examination of the right to primary education in Lesotho and lessons from Ghana
Ticklay Mukosiku Balancing the protection of freedoms of expression and assembly and the imperative for public order management: insights from Uganda and Zambia
Duncan Munabi Examining the obligation to protect the right to food for pastoralists in northern Kenya
Tshepiso Ndzinge-Makhamisa Disability and Botswana 17 years after the 1996 national policy on the care of people with disabilities: Are we at crossroads?
Ruusa Ntinda The Namibian disability framework: A critical analysis for the effective implementation of the International Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
Obiageli Oraka Assessing the AU/ICC relationship towards greater collaborations in promoting peace and security in Africa: A case study of Sudan
Jane Serwanga Enhancing judicial capacity for adjudication of human rights disputes in the extractive industry-lessons for Kenya
Celly Valla Enhancing the right to education of the girl-child in Uganda by addressing sexual and reproductive health issues
Cyphas Williams Cultural dilemma: case studies of the ‘poro’ and ‘bondo’ secret societies in Sierra Leone
Class of 2012 - Topics
Freda Apio The doctrine of political question and the judicial protection of the right to health in Uganda
Benedicta Armah The right of women with psycho-social disabilities to access mental health care in South Africa: A critical analysis
Dennis Armah The prospects and challenges of a regional human rights mechanism for corporate responsibility in Africa
- Ashwanee Budoo The protection of the rights of unaccompanied migrant children in Mozambique
Albab Ayalew African Court of Justice and Human and Peoples’ Rights: Prospects and challenges of prosecuting unconstitutional changes of government as an international crime
Johannes Banda Protection of the rights of persons living with cognitive disabilities in the context of HIV & AIDS under the African human rights system
Samuel Abraha The protection of stateless persons in the African human rights system
Djibril Cher Assessing the legality of the use of force by Ethiopia and Kenya in Somalia
- Esete Faris The impact of party dominance on the role of parliamentary oversight for the protection of human rights in Ethiopia
Megan Geldenhuys The effectiveness of competition law as a mechanism for the protection of the right to food in an African context
Chisomo Kaufulu Strengthening the design and implementation of economic sanctions within the framework of international human rights law: A critical appraisal
Barbara Kitui The apprehended right: prisoners’ right to vote in Africa
Henry Komakech The role of the East African Court of Justice in the promotion, protection and enforcement of human rights in Uganda
Josu a Loots The World Bank and human rights: The potential of the safeguard policies
Thabiso Mavuso The African Union’s right of intervention to restore legitimate order: Human protection or regime entrenchment?
Onthatile Moeti The implications of the international trade in hazardous waste on the right to a satisfactory environment: the need for reform
Ofentse Motlhasedi Tackling politically motivated sexual violence: A case study of violence against women in Zimbabwe
Patience Musonda Human rights assessment on the reintegration of child soldiers in Uganda
Tadala Muyaya Protecting the right to adequate housing - the duty of the state to provide protection over arbitrary execution on mortgaged residential property in Malawi
Satang Nabaneh A purposive interpretation of article 14(2)(c) of the African Women’s Protocol to include abortion on request and for socio-economic reasons
Walter Ochieng Devolution of government in Kenya as a means of engendering public participation in governance
Paul Ogendi Safeguarding access to essential generic medicines in Kenya’s anti-counterfeit Act: implementing P.A.O & 2 others v AG decision
Ibrahim Nurudeen Paved with good intentions? The African union counter-terrorism agenda
Romola Adeola State responsibility to prevent development-induced displacements – implementing article 10 of the Kampala Convention
Tabitha Saoyo Prospects and challenges of enforcing presidential term limits in Africa through regional instruments
Peter Shughuru Sexual violence and access to justice for persons with disabilities in Tanzania and South Africa
Melanie Smuts Analysing the negotiation and implementation process of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement on the Sudan question: Lessons learnt
Seth Wekesa County government and rights of marginalised ethnic minorities in Kenya: Evaluating the potential benefits and challenges of devolution
Frank Yankam Lemdjo Examining the human rights implications of the political prohibition clause of the world bank operations in Africa
Class of 2011 - Topics
Abdurazak Abdu The need for the political representation of persons with disabilities in Ethiopia
Oluwatomilola Adewoye Socio-economic rights litigation as a means to engendering social change in South Africa: An introduction and context.
Nkeiruka Aduba Million flickering embers: A multidisciplinary analysis of child mortality in Uganda
Ayalew Assefa The impact of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights and the Protocol on the Rights of Women on the South African judiciary
Victor Ayeni Domestic impact of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights and the Protocol on the Rights of Women in Africa: A case study of Nigeria
Johannes Buabeng-Baidoo ‘Human rights do not stop at the border’: A critical examination of the fundamental rights of irregular migrants to South Africa
Thompson Chengeta Are U.S. drone targeted killings within the confines of the law?
Enoch Chilemba A critical appraisal of the right to primary education of children with disabilities in Malawi
Busisiwe DeyI When rights collide with reality: An argument for a dialogic approach by the Africa Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights to the ‘effective remedy’ principle based on a distributive justice ethos
Emma Lubaale A human rights-based approach to child labour in Africa: Challenges and prospects in South Africa
Roopanand Mahadew The African Union’s responsibility to protect in the Libyan crisis 2011
Esau Mandipa A critical analysis of the legal and institutional frameworks for the realisation of the rights of persons with disabilities in Zimbabwe
Frank Mchomvu Prevalence of conflicts over the legitimacy of elections in Africa: Can the regional economic communities (RECs) provide a panacea? A case study of ECOWAS and SADC
Gift Mileji ‘Power-sharing government mechanisms’ are they a solution or an obstacle to democratisation in Africa? A focus on South Africa and Zimbabwe
Sylvie Namwase The principle of legality and prosecution of international crimes in domestic courts: Lessons from Uganda
Charles Nguena The role of the economic community of Centre African states in the maintenance of peace and security in Central Africa
Paulo Nhancale Reform of legal protection of persons with disabilities in Mozambique
Berry Nibogora The right to reparations in the context of transitional justice: Lessons for Burundi from South Africa, Chile, Peru and Colombia
- Akho Ntanjana Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and women – The implementation of Article 10(3) of the Protocol on the Rights of Women in South Africa
Gina Nyalugwe A human rights-based approach to the psychiatric treatment of mental illness among prisoners in Uganda
Ivy Nyarang’o The role of the judiciary in the protection of sexual minorities in Kenya
Charlotte Oloya Decentralisation as a tool in managing the ethnic question: A case study of Uganda
Kevashinee Pillay The effectiveness of local integration as a durable solution: The situation of Mauritanian refugees in Senegal
Jean Rubagumya Application of international human rights instruments (IHRIs) by domestic courts: A comparative study of Rwanda and Ghana
Diana Salewi The killing of persons with albinism in Tanzania: A social-legal inquiry
Ella Scheepers A framework convention on global health: A tool for empowering the HIV/AIDS movements in South Africa and Senegal
Doris Sonsiama A critical analysis of the jurisprudence of the Special Court for Sierra Leone on the use of child soldiers
Meskerem Techane Where is the African Charter?: Assessing the impact of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights in Mauritius
Christine Umubyeyi Access to justice in civil matters: A critical analysis of legal representation of minors under guardianship in Rwanda
Isabela Warioba The first-past-the-post electoral system versus proportional representation in Africa: A comparative analysis
Class of 2010 - Topics
Lahyerou Ag Aly The rights of the indigenous peoples to self Determination: Attempts to address the violation of human rights with specific reference to Mali
Ernest Ako The debate on sexual minority rights in Africa: A comparative analysis of the situation in South Africa, Uganda, Malawi and Botswana
Marian Atta-Boahene Divorce in Ghana: An examination of women’s ‘property rights
Melhik Bekele Counter-terrorism and the suppression of political pluralism: An examination of the Anti-terrorism Proclamation of Ethiopia
Bubala Chibonnta A comparative analysis of judicial independence in Zambia and South Africa: Security of tenure, appointment and removal procedures
Rumbidzai Dube Fighting unconstitutional changes of government or merely politicking? A critical analysis of the African Union response
Mohamed Farah The tension between the right to external self-determination and territorial integrity in Africa: Somaliland as a case study
Melody Ginamia Access to land and land rights in post-conflict societies in Uganda: A perspective on women’s and children’s rights
Martha Guraro Furthering justice or promoting impunity? A critical analysis of the proposed criminal jurisdiction in the African Court of Justice and Human Rights
Obonye Jonas A critical appraisal of the mutual engagement of African states in the African Peer Review and universal periodic review mechanisms: A human rights perspective
- Ophilia Karumuna Protection of witnesses in cases referred by the ICTR to Rwanda
Lindiwe Khumalo-Matse The right to development: A collective African response to China’s modus operandi in Africa?
Ivy Kihara The Impact of terrorism and counter-terrorism on the right to education
Mathias Kisegu Constitutional protection of the right to education in Tanzania and South Africa: A comparative study
Emerson Lopes Human rights in tourism: Effectiveness of the legal framework for tourism in Mozambique upon the realization of the right to development of local communities
Mandala Mambulasa The non-regulation of the health insurance industry and Its potential impact on the rights to health and life: A comparative analysis of Malawi and South Africa
Americo Marindze Diplomatic protection and xenophobic violence in South Africa: The case for reparation to Mozambican victims
Marrah Augustine Enquiring into the contributions of African philosophic conceptualisations of human rights to the modern discourse of human rights
Tem Fuh Mbuh Election management in Cameroon: Can elections Cameroon (ELECAM) turn the tide of flawed elections?
Bruno Menzan Determining the impediments to the efficiency and effectiveness of the national human rights commission of Côte d’Ivoire: are the Paris Principles a panacea?
Linda Mtshali The protection of women’s rights in Africa through national human rights institutions (NHRIs): A case study of Ghana and the Republic of South Africa
Wanjiku Nyoike-Mugo The power of song: An analysis of the power of music festivals or concerts as a tool for human rights education in Africa
Beatrice Odallo An analysis of the post-2007 general election conflict mediation process in Kenya
Flora Ogbuitepu Seeking an effective national supervisory institution on the implementation of children’s rights in Africa
Ajibike Okunbolade A comparative analysis of the role of sub-national parliaments in international human rights law in Nigeria and South Africa
Nicholas Orago Interrogating the competence of the African Court of Justice and Human Rights to review the African Union Assembly’s decisions for compliance with human rights
- Desset Teferi The role of civil society organisations in the realisation of human rights in Africa and the effect of regulatory mechanisms on their functions: Ethiopia and Ghana in perspective
Dieu-Donne Wedi-Djamba Bread and peace for the Democratic Republic of Congo: Is decentralisation the answer?
Nicole Whittaker Human rights implementation and compliance: Prospects for realising the AU convention on internally displaced persons in Uganda
Class of 2009 - Topics
Kassie Abebe Adem The power of indigenous peoples to veto development activities: The right to free, prior and informed consent (FPIC) with specific reference to Ethiopia
Abdi Jibril Ali The African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights and the regional economic communities: The need for co-operation
Evelyne Asaala Exploring transitional justice as a vehicle for social and political transformation in Kenya
Maria Usang Assim In the best interest of children deprived of a family environment: A focus on Islamic kafalah as an alternative care option
Patricia Atim ‘The prodigal child’: A legal inquiry into the mechanisms for rehabilitation and reintegration of juvenile detainees: Lessons from Mauritius
Conrad Mugoya Bosire A dry udder in the milk season? Natural resource exploitation in Africa: Realising the right to economic benefit for host communities
Mitiku Mekonnen Chere The recognition of language rights under international human rights law: Analysis of its protection in Ethiopia and Mauritius
Chongo Chitupila Gold between their legs? Trafficking in women for sexual exploitation: An analysis of the SADC response at national and regional level
Claudio Castigo Foquico Trade liberalisation and human rights protection under the SADC
Rishi Kumarsingh Hardowar Improving domestic enforcement of socio-economic rights through international law: Ratification of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights by South Africa
Bernadette Iyodu Culture, participation and the right to development: the pastoralist dilemma – The Karamoja case study
Sylvie Kawera Proportional representation electoral system and conflict management in divided societies. The case of Rwanda and Kenya
Kamara Kone Pollution in Africa: A new toxic waste colonialism? An assessment of compliance of the Bamako Convention in Cote d’Ivoire
Zwelibanzi Lunga Yielding to Marketocracy? Assessing the ruggie framework on business and human rights
Farida Aligy Ussen Mamad Forced sterilization of women living with HIV/AIDS in Africa
Simangele Mavundla Access to legal abortion by rape victims as a reproductive health right: Case study Swaziland and Ethiopia
Mwajuma Kitoi Msangi A socio-legal analysis of the challenges to a durable return and reintegration of refugees: The case of Rwanda
T om Mulisa Public participation in constitution-making: A critical assessment of the Kenyan experience
Anchinesh Shiferaw Mulu Legal protections to victims of transnational trafficking: The case of Ethiopia and Mozambique
- Lucyline Nkatha Murungi Revisiting the role of sub-regional courts in the protection of human rights in Africa
Joao Valentim Nhampossa Challenges to the implementation and enforcement of socio-economic rights in Mozambique
Mercy Waithira Njoroge Ships passing in the night? Opportunities to integrate the African Peer Review Mechanism early warning findings within the African Union peace and security Architecture
James Nkuubi When ‘messiahs’ turn ‘persecutors’: reflecting on the blocked transition of liberation movements in Africa-case study of ZANU-PF
Norton Fleur The role of the law in confronting marital rape (a case study of Ghana)
Chinedu Yves Nwagu Counter-terrorism and human rights protection in Uganda: Preventing wrongs without violating rights
Victoria Uchechukwu Okwor Where are the mothers? Interrogating maternal mortality as a violation of the rights to life and health: A Nigerian and Ethiopian perspective
Krishna Sham Seegobin The human rights implications of the ‘best loser system’ in Mauritius and prospect of reform
Bright Theu The law of self-determination (secession in perspective): Way forward after Kosovo and Southern Sudan
Nicole Ismene Zarifis The realization of victims’ rights to reparations: Assessing the need for a comprehensive reparations program in Uganda
Class of 2008 - Topics
Adda Kaone Angula Partakers or spectators? An analysis of civil society participation in the formulation of environmental policy and legislation in Uganda
Tareri Avwomakpa A rights-based approach to indigenous minorities: Focus on the Urhobo and Ogoni peoples of the Niger Delta in Nigeria
Rosemary Ngabirano Bareebe Alternative sentencing of parent offenders and implications on the rights of the child in Uganda’s criminal justice system
Japheth Kiplangat Biegon The advent of unholy alliances? Coalition governments in the aftermath of disputed elections and electoral violence in Africa: A case study of Kenya
Bonolo Ramadi Dinokopila Beyond affiliate status: Extrapolating the participation of national human rights institutions in the Workings of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights
- Dumisani Dlamini The right to freedom of association in Swaziland: A critique
Fernandez Todd Corruption, no rule of law, no democracy: Could separately elected attorneys general in a divided executive give Africa new hope?
Fasil Gessesse A human rights approach to solving water conflicts over the use of trans-boundary rivers: Focus on the Nile Basin
Mohamed Hers i The possibilities of international prosecution against the former Somali military regime for human rights abuses in Somaliland from 1981 to 1991: Establishing individual criminal and civil responsibility under international law
Rhoda Igweta The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights and the promotion and protection of prisoners’ rights: An analysis
Oluborode Jegede Ademola The African Union peace and security architecture: Can the Panel of the Wise make a difference?
Victor Jere The right to equality in the workplace for persons with physical disabilities in Malawi: Does the convention on the rights of persons with disabilities offer any hope?
Mohamed Kamara Law enforcement and human rights in post-conflict African societies. The case of Sierra Leone
Matilda Lasseko Human rights implications of including services in economic partnership agreements: The case of banking services in Ghana
Hadiza Mahaman The use of human rights model to address the problem of health care and reproductive rights of women, most importantly victims of obstetric fistula in Africa
- Aquinaldo Mandlate Democracy in practice: Exploring parliamentary elections in Mozambique
Ngcimezile Mbano Whether it should be a legally enforceable duty to disclose one’s HIV status to a sexual partner: Critical analysis of Article 14(1)(e) of the African Women’s Protocol
Remember Miamingi Inclusion by exclusion? An assessment of the justiciability of socio-economic rights under the 2005 Interim National Constitution of The Sudan
Charles Mmbando Towards the realisation of the right of access to justice: A comparative analysis of the legal aid schemes in Tanzania and Ghana
- Tazorora Musarurwa Creating sustainable democracy in Africa: An African supranational body for the effective supervision of elections in Africa
Benedict Nchalla The impact of foreign direct investment on socio-economic rights of indigenous peoples: A case study of the Barabaig of Tanzania and the Basarwa of Botswana
Peace Ofei The International Criminal Court and the principle of complementarity: A comparison of the situation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the situation in Darfur
Hilary Ogbonna Growing without poverty: The role of good governance and pro-poor growth in the realisation of socio-economic rights and human development in Africa
Azubike Onuora-Oguno Assessing the rights of the indigenous child to education- a case study of the Batwa in Uganda
Angela Padua An analysis of African Union mechanisms for women participation in peacebuilding and decision making after post-conflict situations: The case of Mozambique and Rwanda
Itumeleng Shale Who is watching who? Regulation of media and freedom of expression in Uganda: A critical analysis of the Press and Journalists Act 1995
Sarah Swart Unaccompanied minor refugees and the protection of their socio-economic rights under human rights law
Mensenbet Tadeg The right to development as a normative framework for the human rights obligations of international financial institutions
Tessema Samuel Competition to attract foreign direct investment through tax Incentives as a threat for the realisation of socio-economic rights in Africa
Clare Ukuni Un-triggering the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court: The Ugandan referral of the situation concerning the Lord’s Resistance Army in Northern Uganda to the International Criminal Court
Wilhelmina Wicomb Testing the water while the house is on fire: A critical approach to the African Union conflict management system
Serge Zelezeck Popular participation for disempowerment? Democratic constitution-making in the context of African liberal democracy
Class of 2007 - Topics
Patricia Okiria Achan The internal displacement crisis in Africa: Implementation of national and international law on the child marriage phenomenon in Uganda
Ruth Esemeje Adegbola Children’s rights in Africa: An appraisal of the African Committee of Experts on the Rights And Welfare of the Child
Horace Segnonna Adjolohoun The ‘right to reparation’ as applied under the African Charter by Benin’s Constitutional Court
Akinola Ebunolu Akintayo The role of human rights lawyers in rights based approach to reduction of poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa
Tikikel Tadele Alemu The African Charter on Democracy, Elections And Governance: A normative framework for analysing electoral democracy in Africa
Bizimana Syldie A critical analysis of the right to education for refugee children in Great Lakes: The case study of Burundi
Chabane Polo Evodia Enforcement powers of national human rights institutions: A case study of Ghana, South Africa and Uganda
Anthony Chima Diala Judicial activism in South Africa’s Constitutional Court: Minority protection or judicial illegitimacy?
Buhle Angelo Dube Protection of the rights of persons living with disabilities under the African human rights system
Geraldine Geraldo Labour rights and free trade zones in Mozambique and Namibia: A crippling cocktail?
Girma Dejene Janka The realization of the right to housing in Ethiopia
Virginia Njeri Kamau Achieving sustainable development and indigenous rights in Africa: Tensions and prospects
Rino Kamidi A legal response to child trafficking in Africa: A case study of South Africa and Benin
Grace Kazoba Kamugisha Exploring the legal implications of the trips trademark rules on the consumers’ right to health in Africa
Victor Okoth Ogwang Lando Rethinking Kenya’s anti-corruption strategies: Lessons from Botswana
- Innocent Maja Towards the protection of minority languages in Africa
James Kinyasi Millya The impact of direct foreign and local investment on indigenous communities in East Africa: A case study of the Maasai of Kenya and Tanzania
Gladys Wanjiru Mwariri The impact of international trade and investment policies on the labour rights of export processing zones’ workers: The case of Kenya
- Kameldy Neldinjaye Challenging impunity in northern Uganda: the tension between amnesties and the principle of international criminal responsibility
Polycarp Forkum Ngufor Police corruption in Cameroon and Uganda: a comparative analysis
Estelle Nkounkou Ngongo Protection of children’s rights in peacekeeping missions: Analysis of sexual exploitation and sexual abuse
- Lerato Rammule International parental child abductions- remedial mechanisms within the African human rights system
Rosemary Sengendo Exploring, understanding and finding solutions to the conflict in Northern Uganda through the African democratic audit
Ololade Olakitan Shyllon The right to the return of African cultural heritage: A human rights perspective
David Charles Simonsz In search of international tort law: Civil liability of arms manufacturers for indirect sales to embargoed conflict zones
Douglas Karekona Singiza Exorcising the antiquity spirit of intolerance: possibilities and dilemmas of decriminalising sodomy laws in Uganda
- Mizanie Abate Tadesse HIV testing from an African human rights system perspective: An analysis of the legal and policy framework of Botswana, Ethiopia and Uganda
Armand Tanoh The role of the Peace and Security Council and the Assembly of Head of States and Government of the African Union in pursuit of democratisation in Africa
Class of 2006 - Topics
John Osogo Ambani Oval slides in triangular spaces? Anchoring national human rights institutions in ‘tripartite’ Commonwealth Africa
Rebecca Amollo A critical reflection on the African Women's Protocol as a means to combat HIV/AIDS among women in Africa
Jean-Baptiste Baribonekeza Political participation of refugees as a means to realize the right to repatriation: The search for a durable solution to the refugee problem in Africa
Jennifer Nellie Beckley Towards the realisation of the right to a fair hearing of child offenders in post-conflict Sierra Leone
Eskedar Abebe Bekele Implications of ECOSOCC’s mandate for the promotion and protection of human rights in Africa: Inquiry into the relationship between ECOSOCC and the human rights organs of the African Union
Sonkita Conteh Inhibiting ‘progressive realisation’? The effect of privatisation on the right to water in Senegal and South Africa
Solomon Tamarabrakemi Ebobrah Towards effective realisation of the right to a satisfactory environment in the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights: A case for domestic horizontal application
Kenechukwu Chimobi Esom Twice traumatised: Assessing the unaccompanied refugee child’s rights to family unity and reunification
Mariam Hamidu The open-door approach to locus standi by the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights in respect of its non-state complaints procedure: In need of reform?
Roselyn Hanzi Sexual abuse and exploitation of the girl child through cultural practices in Zimbabwe: A human rights perspective
Sehen Bekele Hirpo The Pan-African Parliament: Its promise for human rights and democracy in Africa
Luis Edgar Francisco Huamusse The right of sexual minorities under the African human rights system
Lloyd Kuveya The effectiveness and propriety of friendly settlements in the African regional system: A comparative analysis with the Inter-American and European regional systems
Inonge Kwenda Infrequent and inadequate reporting under the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights: The African Peer Review Mechanism as a solution
Grace Wakio Maindi The African Union’s Economic, Social and Cultural Council: An evaluation of its mandate of facilitating civil society participation in the African Union
Thabang Masingi Academic freedom in Africa: A case for the interpretation of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights as providing protection for the human right to academic freedom
Phebe Clement Mavungu For an effective implementation of reparation of the victims of gross and systematic human rights violations: The case study of Sierra Leone and lessons for the Democratic Republic of Congo
Eleke Irene Desiree Mbengue Effective reintegration of female child soldiers: Reality or rhetoric? Case study of Northern Uganda
Gladys Thitu Mirugi-Mukundi The impact of corruption on governance: An appraisal of the practice of the rule of law in Kenya
Benjamin Jonas Motika Towards effective implementation of children’s rights in Tanzania: Lessons and opportunities from Ghana and South Africa
Florence Mwananyanda Muleya Fumbling under the veil: Access to information and democracy: The Zambian case
Anganile Willie Amon Mwenifumbo Silver bullet or not?: The impact of agricultural biotechnology on the right to food in Africa
Maurice Kouadio N'dri Critical analysis of victims’ rights before international criminal justice
Edward Odhiambo Okello Guaranteeing the independence of election management bodies in Africa: A study of the electoral commissions of Kenya and South Africa
Herbert Rubasha Accommodating diversity: Is the doctrine of margin of appreciation as applied in the European Court of Human Rights relevant in the African human rights system?
Ibrahima Sidibe Freedom of belief at the crossroad of civilisations, an Islamic perspective, and its impact on Africa: the cases of Egypt and Nigeria
Tebello Thabane Bridging the gap between de jure and de facto parliamentary representation of women in Africa: Lessons from Rwanda and South Africa
Tesfamicael Negash Tsegay Accomplishments, shortcomings and challenges: Evaluation of the Special Court for Sierra Leone
William Tumwine The role of public opinion in court decisions on the legality of the death penalty: A look at Uganda and South Africa
Mbololwa Wamunyima Constitution making in Zambia: The need for a new perspective
Simon Mebrahtu Weldehaimanot New architecture for the un human rights treaties monitoring mechanisms: Merging and partitioning the committees
Class of 2005 - Topics
Prudence Acirokop Pitied and then ignored: International response to the plight of children in armed conflict: The case of Uganda
Anti Okyerebea Ampofo The impact of intra-party democracy on democratisation in Africa: A case study of Ghana
Yoseph Mulugeta Badwaza Public interest litigation as practised by South African human rights NGOs: Any lessons for Ethiopia
- Frenesh Tessema Belay A critical analysis of the non-derogable rights in a state of emergency under the African system: The case of Ethiopia and Mozambique
Chacha Bhoke Genocide: A critical analysis of the Darfur conflict in Sudan
Janet Apelles Chambo The principle of non-refoulement in the context of refugee operation in Tanzania
Nyasha Constance Chingore Rethinking the right to vote: HIV/AIDS and its impact on electoral participation in sub-Saharan Africa
Sarai Eunice Chisala Protecting traditional healing practices in Malawi: Are there lessons to be learnt from South Africa?
Joao Miguel Fernandez Enforcement of international human rights law in domestic courts in Mozambique and Ghana
Zandile Sebenzile Gabela The Treatment Action Campaign (TAC) case as a model for the protection of the right to health in Africa, with particular reference to South Africa and Cameroon
Tafadzwa Mapfumo Whither to, the judiciary in Zimbabwe? A critical analysis of the human rights jurisprudence of the Gubbay and Chidyausiku Supreme Court benches in Zimbabwe and comparative experiences from Uganda
Thulani Rudolph Maseko The writing of a democratic constitution in Africa with reference to Swaziland and Uganda
Monica Mbaru “Disabled women” and the right to work: The case of Kenya
Beyam Dawit Mezmur Children at both ends of the gun: Towards a comprehensive legal approach to the problem of child soldiers in Africa
Jamil Mujuzi Safeguarding the right to freedom from torture in Africa: The Robben Island Guidelines
Tarisai Mutangi Fact-finding missions or omissions: A critical analysis of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights and lessons to be learnt from the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
Michel Ndayikengurukiye The international human rights law as a source of law in the Burundian judicial system
Francis Nadjita Ngarhodjim Sub-regional integration and democratisation in Africa: Critically analysing the approach of the ECOWAS in West Africa
Jo Mwiza Nkhata The social trust and leadership roles: Revitalising duty bearer accountability in the protection of social and economic rights in Malawi and Uganda
Christian Garuka Nsabimana The concept of power sharing in the Constitutions of Burundi and Rwanda
Iruoma Onyinye Obiokoye Eradicating delay in the administration of justice in African courts: A comparative analysis of South African and Nigerian courts
Ken Otieno Obura Development as a human right: An examination of the right to development under the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights
Ope Adetoro Ogundokun A human rights approach to combating corruption in Africa: Appraising the AU Convention using Nigeria and South Africa
Steve Odero Ouma Federalism as a peacemaking device in Sudan’s interim National Constitution
Marie Firdaus Saine Protecting the rights of children in trouble with the law: A case study of South Africa and The Gambia
Messelo Boris-Ephrem Tchoumavi A critical assessment of the possible role of the African Union in Achieving the right to national and international peace and security in Africa
Diaz Liliana Trillo Protection of access to essential treatment for people living with HIV/AIDS in Uganda from a human rights perspective
Class of 2004 - Topics
Divine Afuba The enforcement of detainees´ rights in Africa: A comparative study between Cameroon and South Africa
Omowumi Asubiarov www.crimesagainstchildren.com: Addressing child pornography via the Internet in Africa
Nyaradzo Chari Reconceptualising prostitution: Placing prostitutes in Africa within the human rights discourse
Maushami Chetty The reparation process: Does South Africa live up to its human rights obligations?
- Christele Diwouta Tiki The place of women in the political sphere: A comparative study of Cameroon and South Africa
Patrick Eba ‘The sins of the saviours’: Formulating a comprehensive and effective response to violations of human rights and humanitarian law committed by ECOMOG peacekeepers
Yonatan Fessha Who interprets the constitution: A descriptive and normative discourse on the Ethiopian approach to constitutional review
Jean Fokwa Tsakack In search for direct corporate responsibility for human rights violations in Africa: Which way forward?
Edmund Foley Taking a critical look at conflict resolution and human rights from the Organisation of African Unity to the African Union
Yonas Gebreselassie The United Nations and the African Union in the prevention of war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide in Africa: Lessons from Rwanda
Isatou Harris The protection of the right of women under the African human rights system in light of the HIV/AIDS pandemic: A case study of Mozambique
Carmel Jacobs New wine in old wineskins? Defining the role of the Women’s Protocol in the protection of widows’ inheritance rights: South Africa and Uganda in focus
Redson Kapindu The role of poverty reduction strategies in advancing economic and social rights: Malawian and Ugandan experiences
Frank Kayitare Respect of the right to a fair trial in indigenous African criminal justice systems: The case of Rwanda and South Africa
Paul Mugemangango Immunity from prosecution for genocide, a crime against humanity and war crimes: the case of heads of state
Bernard Mugisha The rights of women and children as internally displaced persons: The case of Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
Godfrey Musila Whistling past the graveyard: Amnesty and the right to an effective remedy under the African Charter: The case of South Africa and Moçambique
Abraham Mwansa Election politics and the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD): Comparing the 2001 elections in Zambia and Uganda
Henry Mwebe The impact of privatisation on socio-economic rights and services in Africa: The case of water privatisation in South Africa
Cheggy Mziray The right to peaceful assembly and demonstration in Tanzania: A comparative study with Ghana and South Africa
Salima Namusobya Helpless within borders: The case for adequate international human rights protection for IDPs in Northern Uganda and the Darfur region of Sudan
Rofiah Oyero An appraisal of the right to dignity of prisoners and detainees with disabilities: A case study of Ghana and Nigeria
Solomon Sacco A comparative study of the implementation in Zimbabwe and South Africa of the international law rules that allow compulsory licensing and parallel importation for HIV/AIDS drugs
Folusho Shado The torn veil: Access to information as a tool for combating corruption with reference to Uganda
Kounkine Some Governance assessment, a tool for human rights promotion: A critical look at the African Peer Review Mechanism
Attiya Waris The freedom of the right to religion of minorities: A comparative case study between Kenya and Egypt
Joseph Katshung Yav Prosecution of grave violations of human rights in light of challenges of national courts and the International Criminal Court: The Congolese dilemm
Sisay Yeshanew Towards effective human rights education in Africa.
Class of 2003 - Topics
Samuel Amponsah-Frimpong Truth commissions and the perpetuation of the culture of impunity in Africa: A case study of Ghana and South Africa
Priscilla Ankut Balancing parental responsibility and state obligation in fulfilling the socio-economic rights of children under the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child
Abiola The African Union (AU) human rights agenda: The panacea to the problem of non-compliance with human rights norms in Africa
Takele Bulto The efficacy of the state reporting procedure under the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights
Che Chofor Christian Educational opportunities for the girl child in Africa: A necessary revisit of the discrimination factor with reference to Egypt, South Africa and Cameroon
Solomon Dersso Institutionalising the right to self-determination as a human right solution to the problems of ethnic conflict in Africa: The case of Ethiopia and South Africa
Lansana Dumbuya The Truth and Reconciliation Commission in post-conflict Sierra Leone
Amani EjamI The role of human rights non-governmental organizations in the Africa Union and the New Partnership for Africa’s Development
Tarikua Getachew Implementation of the right to food and the poverty reduction papers in perspective: The Ethiopian and the South Africa examples
Warugurul Kaguongo Prisoners’ rights: The role of national human rights institutions in Africa
Donnah Kamashazi Dealing with rape as a human rights violation under Gacaca justice system
Rose Karugonjo An analysis of capital punishment in Uganda in light of international standards and comparable case law
Piet Letsebe Providing for the independence of the judiciary in Africa: A quest for the protection of human rights
Leda Limann Widowhood rites and the rights of women in Africa: the Ugandan experience
Eva Luswata-Kawuma Reinvigorating women’s rights in Africa: The case for the special rapporteur and additional protocol
Terence Machawira The conduct of periodic elections in SADC: An epitome for democracy or a misnomer?
Revai Makanje Human rights monitoring in Africa: The African peer review and the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights
Isaac Matlawe The impact of culture on the right of women to participate in public affairs: A comparative analysis of Swazi and Buganda Kingdoms
Christopher Mbazira The enforcement of socio-economic rights in the African human rights system: Drawing inspiration from the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and South Africa’s evolving jurisprudence
Boitumelo Mmusinyane Africa’s environmental protection challenge: Social responsibility and liability of non-state actors
Benson Olugbuo Implementing the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court domestically: A comparative analysis of strategies in Africa
Nimatalie Othman The African Union and the right to peace and security
Mianko Ramaroson The human right of HIV positive persons to non-discrimination in getting life insurance in South Africa
Epimaque Rubango Kayihura The principle of universal jurisdiction as a tool of international criminal justice: Challenges for Africa
Gina Snyman Balancing the need to eradicate terrorism while safeguarding human rights: An assessment of the protection of human rights under measures adopted to combat terrorism
Lindlyn Tamufor Ensuring an effective compensation system for human rights violations by transnational corporations: A case study of apartheid South Africa
George Wachira Refugee status determination in Kenya and Egypt
Debebe Wendimgezahu Prosecution of genocide at international and national courts
Class of 2002 - Topics
Simeneh Assefa The relationship between international human rights law and international human rights before the international tribunals
Julie Aullo The African Union and conflict management
Adeola Bello The complementarity between the African Commission and the African Court
Fikremarkos Birhanu Balancing the right of the accused with measures for protection of victims and witnesses in the international criminal tribunals: The case of the International Tribunal for Rwanda
Kealeboga Bojosi A critical analysis of the death row phenomenon
George Buadi The legislature and good governance from a human rights perspective: A comparative study of Ghana and South Africa
Paile Chabane Exploring the use of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms to guarantee rights protected under Article 3 of the African Charter
Lilian Chenwi National human rights institutions: Comparative study of the national commissions of human rights in Cameroon and South Africa
Annette Christmas The legacy of AIDS: Mother Africa’s orphans: An analysis of the extent to which the South African and Ugandan governments have fulfilled their legal, socio-economic obligations to AIDS orphans
Paul Gadenya Realising the right to an adequate standard of living through the New Partnership for Africa’s Development
Sizakele Hlatshwayo The impact of the cultural practices on the advancement of women in Africa: A study of Swaziland and South Africa
Bienvenu Houngbedji Cooperation of African states with the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR)
Rachel Irura Trafficking of women and children in West Africa: Ghana, a case study
Thokozani Kaime The protection of children from child labour within SADC: Human rights challenges of the regional integration initiative
Justin Katushabe Justice, truth and reconciliation under Rwandan domestic courts: Specific reference to the traditional Gacaca courts
Kifle Daniel The international criminal court and the national courts: The principle of complementarity
Tshepo Madlingozi Moving away from the exclusive reliance on the human rights discourse: Towards sustainable and consolidated democracy in Africa
Yvonne Masarakufa Discrimination against women in traditional land tenure system – case study of Zimbabwe and Ghana
Lungowe Matakala Widows in Africa at the crossroads of customary inheritance law and human rights in Africa: The case of Cameroonian and Zambian women
Martha Mazhude Reconciling domestic labour practices with international standards: A critical look at child labour practices in Zimbabwe and Ghana
Sanaty Mohamed Le droit a la vie dans les pays Musulmans d’Afrique
Mmatsie Mooki A critical evaluation of the Draft Protocol to the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights on the Rights of Women
Lydia Mugambe The exceptions to patent rights under the WTO-TRIPs agreement: Where is the right to health guaranteed?
Allehone Mulugeta Emerging rights language and community knowledge discourse in Africa’s biodiversity protection regime: A case study
George Mwaisondola The jurisprudential contribution of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda to the development of international humanitarian and human rights law
Gloria Nyaki Response mechanisms to the sexual violence in refugee camps: Case study of Kibondo Refugee Camps, Tanzania
Godfrey Odongo Making non-state actors accountable for violations of socio-economic rights: A case study of transnational corporations in the African context
Gabriel Shumba International standards and the 2000/2 elections in Zimbabwe and Ghana: A critique
Magrietha Steyn The African Charter: Rights, obligations and responsibilities in the context of HIV/AIDS
Lee Stone The cultural relativism/universalism debate revisited: Female genital mutilation in Africa.
Class of 2001 - Topics
Ehsan Abdelgadir Gender violence in conflict situations: The case of abductions of women and children in Sudan
Leopoldo Amaral Access to the Africa Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights: Comparative analysis with the Inter-American and European human rights systems
Nana Bampoe-Addo Strengthening women’s legislative participation in a democratic Africa: A comparative analysis of implementation of international and regional norms on political rights of women by Ghana and South Africa
Aarti Brijlall Humanitarian intervention under the auspices of the African Union: A solution to the human rights violations in Africa?
Manfred Chinamasa The Human right to land in Zimbabwe: The legal and extra-legal resettlement processes
Danwood Chirwa A critical analysis of penalties of the international criminal justice system: A case study of ICTY and the ICTR
Kobina Daniel Amnesty as a tool of transitional justice: The South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission in profile
Yvonne Dausab Rape and related sexual offences in conflict situations: An examination of existing protection mechanisms at the international level: An African perspective
Mashabane Doctor Addressing historic and past injustices and imbalances in land ownership in South Africa: An evaluation of the restitution of land rights process
Sabelo Gumedze The relationship between the African Court and the African Commission
Jean Desire Ingange-Wa-Ingange Comparative study of common thematic special rapporteurs of the UN Commission on Human Rights and the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights
Christina John Transitional justice in the DRC: Dealing with gross human rights violations committed during the conflict
Lirette Louw Hate speech in Africa: Formulating an appropriate legal response for a racially and ethnically divided continent with special reference to South Africa and Rwanda
Shenard Mazengera Making human rights of the poor people practical in Malawi through a rights based approach to development
Fahamu Mtulya Human rights and investment in Tanzania: The case study of land rights
Robert Mugisha The legal response to the 1994 Rwanda genocide: A critical analysis of international and national responses
Fredrick Musungu The right to health in the global economy: Reading human rights obligations in the patent regime of the WTO-TRIPs agreement
Eric Ngonji The possible impact of the International Criminal Court on human rights in Africa
William Olenasha The enforcement of environmental rights: A case study of the new South African constitutional dispensation
Oladejo Olowu Socio-economic rights in Africa: A critical evaluation of legal protection mechanisms and implementation strategies
Julius Osega Transitional justice in Rwanda – A case study of fair trial process
Ngaitila Phiri The contribution of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda to the development and enforcement of international humanitarian law in Africa
Miatta Samba The proposed Special Court for Sierra Leone and human rights: A comparison with other ad hoc tribunals
Ahmed Sidali Globalisation and peoples’ right to self-determination: Case study of Western Sahara
Sam Sserwanga The right to vote and its implementation in Uganda
Firew Tiba Protection of human rights under Ethiopian federalism and the challenges of legal pluralism
Adiam Woldeyohannes Female genital mutilation in Eritrea: How best can it be eradicated?
Ibrahim Yillah Towards a human rights approach to refugee protection in Africa.
Class of 2000 (The Pioneers) - Topics
Amir Abdallah An analysis of the individual communications mandate of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights
Rakeb Aberra Modern enslavement of women: Legal redress for trafficking in domestic workers in Africa
Ekow Baiden Litigating socio-economic rights in Ghana
Evarist Baimu The challenges of implementing the right to education of children with disabilities in Africa: The case study of South Africa
Abdullai Charm The importance of the domestic protection and promotion of human rights: An examination of the Uganda judiciary and Human Rights Commission since 1995
Nono Dihemo A critical analysis of state reporting under the ACHPR
Aruna Dukhi The impact of HIV/AIDS on the rights of AIDS orphans in South Africa – A human rights perspective
Tahani El Mobasher The Advisory Council for Human Rights as a tool for promoting and protecting human rights in Sudan
Idi Gaparayi Justice and social reconstruction in the aftermath of genocide in Rwanda: An evaluation of the possible role of the Gacaca tribunals
Nega Girmachew Using international human rights commissions in augmenting the international and regional mechanisms for the promotion and protection of human rights
Stephen Kafumba A study of the application of the doctrine of margin of appreciation in the African human rights system
Anthony Kafumbe Property rights of customary law wives in domestic relations: A study of the Fanti (Ghana) and Baganda (Uganda)
Helen Kanzira The independence of national human rights commissions in Africa: A comparative study of the CHRAJ, UHRC and SAHRC
Sheila Karani Towards strengthening the regional protection of women’s rights in Africa: An analysis of the proposed “Draft Protocol to the African Charter on the Rights of Women in Africa” and the “Draft OAU Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Harmful Practices Affecting the Fundamental Human Rights of Women and Girls”
Kithure Kindiki Humanitarian intervention: An investigation of its legality and application to internal conflicts in Africa
Abla Masoperh International justice for African women caught in armed conflict: The case study of the ICTR and the promise of the ICC
James Matshekga The independence of national human rights institutions: A comparative study of the Ugandan and South African human rights commissions
Florence Mukamugema The role of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda in prosecuting crimes of sexual violence committed against Rwandese women in the 1994 Rwanda genocide
Ummy Mwalimu The socio-economic rights of refugees in Africa: Special focus on children
Hope Ndhlovu The judiciary in the promotion and protection of human rights: A look at the Zambian and Ugandan experiences
Jean Pierre Nkwa Corruption and its effects on human rights in Africa
Sena Noukpo Investigating the independence of national human rights institutions in Africa: Case study of Benin and South Africa
Martin Nsibirwa Realising the right of children in South Africa to be protected against exploitative child labour
Enos Tshivhase The impact of import liberalization on the fundamental human right to work: A case study of textiles, clothing and motor vehicle sub-sectors of the manufacturing sector in South Africa and Ghana
Morne Van Der Linde Holistic Overview: Enhancing international election observations in Africa
Custom Essay, Term Paper & Research paper writing services
Toll Free: +1 (888) 354-4744
Email: [email protected]
Writing custom essays & research papers since 2008
133 tip-top human rights topics to get best grades.
A great topic can make the essay writing process a piece of cake. Human rights is an important subject that may seem easy but is a hill climb when choosing exceptional topics. It would help if you had pertinent human rights topics that will complement your academic interests and be effortless to research and write about for your paper.
The ideal human rights topic for a high-scoring paper should tackle growing issues over a certain period and create social awareness. This article has listed out more than 100 unique human rights topics to get you started. Whether you prefer to focus on international human rights, cases of historical rights, or current events, we have you covered.
Human Rights Topics For Research Paper
- Discuss the impact of body size on professional capability
- Explain how social discrimination has affected patients living with HIV/AIDS.’
- Explain why same-sex marriage is more social than religious significance
- What are the flaws in the morals of a child raised in the U.S.?
- Discuss the problem of employment for the native population as created by immigrants
- Detail human rights violations in China and how it has impacted the image of the country
- Explain the negative impact of the war against terrorism as it related to human rights
- Break down how the international community has reacted to sweatshops in Asian countries
- Define the responsibility to protect ad explain its relationship to the problems of human rights
- Since when has freedom of creative expression become one of the human rights?
Top-Notch Human Rights Essay Topics
- Outline how the international human rights law impacts USA policies
- Explain how a company avoids doing business with countries that violate human rights
- In what ways does business contracts that violate human rights impact a company’s reputation
- Explain the influence of cultural relativism on human rights problems
- Define the difference and similarities between segregation and apartheid
- What is the contrast between slavery and serfdom concerning how they violate human rights
- Compare and contrast between the human rights model and the freedom model
Impressive Human Rights Debate Topics
- Explain why democracy is the best political system to protect fundamental human rights
- Investigate the effectiveness of the European Commission of Human Rights
- Explain whether it is possible to achieve free education for all
- Examine whether human rights should be gender-based
- Investigate whether human rights should be tradition specific
- Outline how male circumcision is a violation of human rights
- Discuss why gay marriages do not have religious significance
- Outline the amendments to legalize gay marriages
- Examine how immigrants create employment problems for the native population
- Analyze how obesity impacts professional capacity
Original Topics In Human Rights
- Discuss how to deal with bullies in school
- Break down the impact of racial discrimination on the staff productivity
- Outline the best ways to participate in human rights protection campaigns
- Explain why LGBT relationships and marriages are illegal in some nations
- Analyze how utilitarianism is an infringement of the concept of human rights
- Investigate the factors that promote human trafficking
- Highlight the development of the human rights issue in Hidden figures
- Explain the influence of Eleanor Roosevelt in the human rights protection campaign
- Investigate the innocence of presumption as a significant policy in the American judicial system
- Evaluate the representation of human rights in the Enlightenment philosophy
List Of Basic Human Rights Topics
- Discuss the violation of human rights during the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Examine the violation of human rights in Crimea in 2014
- Define human rights and explain their origin
- Evaluate the role of World War II on human rights
- Explain the human rights that the 1948 declaration made universal
- Outline the purpose of the 1993’s Human Rights Act in New Zealand
- Analyze the defining factors for human rights in Medieval Europe
- Examine the groups of the population that had voting rights in ancient Greek Poleis
- Highlight the implications of the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
- Detail the similarities and differences between segregation and apartheid
Controversial Human Rights Topics
- Compare and contrast civil rights and human rights
- Evaluate the violation of human rights in Belarus
- Explain how the international community can punish states that violate fundamental human rights
- Analyze mechanisms of preventing police-related human rights violations
- Examine whether prisoners should also have the right to vote or not
- How does the installation of surveillance cameras in public places violate human rights?
- How does the capitalistic system defend or violate human rights?
- Explain how life imprisonment is a violation of human rights
- What is the role of global trade in promoting labor rights
- Discuss how immigration restrictions in the U.S. is a violation of human rights
Extended Essay Topics Human Rights
- Analyze how social media networks guarantee the right to privacy
- Discuss the best way to deal with body shaming problems
- What is the role of social media in women’s empowerment?
- Detail the history of racial discrimination in the UAE
- Break down women rights in Asian countries
- Explain why minorities should be allowed to pray at their places of work
- Explain factors that limit equal representation of females in leadership roles
- Discuss the history of child labor
- Evaluate the connection between child labor and post-traumatic stress disorder?
- Explain the primary rights of the LGBT community in the US
List Of Human Rights Topics For College Students
- Discuss the causes of gender-based disparity in payment in the U.S.
- Compare the state of human rights between the UAE and the U.S.
- Explain how the Bible violates fundamental human rights
- Define environmental racism and explain its effects
- What roles does the ombudsman play in protecting human rights
- Discuss women rights in the roman empire
- Examine whether segregation is a form of human rights violation
- Investigate equal rights problems in Eastern European countries
- What are the critical issues with labor rights in the United Arab Emirates?
- Explain why a life imprisonment is a form of human rights violation
International Human Rights Topics
- What are the prominent examples of civil rights abuses in indigenous people in the U.S.?
- What are the critical impacts of discrimination based on race
- Discuss your views on modern human rights and the labor movement
- Evaluate the evolution of human rights from ancient times to the age of globalization
- Comment on why the disability right in the United States is under attack
- Many people flee as a result of the violation of their human rights. Who do you think they should turn to in such situations?
- Discuss whether it is appropriate to deny human rights on the grounds of sexuality, religion, and gender
- Examine how first World countries plan to deal with the violations of human rights taking place in North Korea
- Investigate the violation of human rights of women in some parts of the Middle East
- One has the right to stay silent according to human rights. Explain how this is likely to impact an accused person
Brilliant Human Rights Essay Ideas
- Outline your views on the revolt of the Cockroach People as the Chicano and the Acosta experience
- Discuss the civil rights movements from a Malcolm X and a Martin Luther King Jr. point of view
- Examine the reasons for and outcomes of the LGBT movement
- Explain how the interaction between the Chinese and the Japanese during WW II impacted the human rights problems of both states
- Elaborate the most heinous human rights problems of post-Apartheid South Africa
- Explain how the U.N. Refugee Programs enhances the welfare of refugees across the world
Top-Tier Human Rights Thesis Topics
- Discuss countries with the world freedom of press records versus their records of human rights
- Explain how the abolition of the death penalty can be considered a human rights problem
- Discuss how the popularity of social media is impacting human rights in the conflict zones
- What is the impact of BLM protests on racial equality in the U.S?
- Analyze whether prisoners of war deserve human rights protection
- Outline major human rights violations in the U.S. lately
- Does the U.S. constitution conclusively cover the problem of equality and human rights?
- Analyze how the globalization of the manufacturing sector has impacted the protection of human rights of manufacturing workers
Human Rights Violations Topics
- Detail the leading human rights problems refugees face after relocating to other countries
- Discuss parts of the world where indigenous people encounter the worst human rights violations
- Explain the impact of poverty on human rights in developing countries
- Examine how the internet promotes human trafficking in developing countries
- Discuss the key factors that influence outcomes if trials are the international human rights court at the Hague
- Evaluate how the amendment of laws to suit gay marriages
- Discuss the ethically legitimate forms of the death penalty
- Elaborate the factors that prevent poor people from accessing better health care in underdeveloped countries
Hot Human Rights Topics List
- Explain the causes of phobia of minority’s regions in developed countries
- Explain the lousy impact legalizing the use of drugs
- Discuss racial discrimination as witnessed in the recruitment of workers in the UAE
- Outline the main differences in leadership between the male and female gender
- Evaluate factors preventing equal representation of women in leadership roles
Latest Human Rights Paper Topics
- What are the impacts of child labor on healthy adult psychology?
- Discuss critical problems facing LGBT marriages and suggest possible solutions
- Explain the main key factors that bring about gender-based pay disparity in the U.S.
- Discuss communism and the pursuit of political equality
- Examine the history of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense
A+ Human Rights Research Topics
- Discuss women’s suffrage in the U.S.
- Analyze racial profiling by the police
- Investigate transgender rights in Europe
- What is the U.S. policy on refugees?
- Highlight problems of the orphanage children across the world
- Discuss physical abuse in marriages in the U.S.
Advanced Human Rights Topics For Essays
- How do the rights of pets compare to human rights
- Discuss how to put an end to the violation of human rights by police
- Examine the purpose and fundamental principle of the European Commission of Human Rights
- Examine the structure of the European Commission for Human Rights
- Analyze the violation of human rights in Taiwan
- Examine the violation of human rights in the porn industry
- Investigate the link between human rights and ecological problems
- Discuss the frequently violated human rights at the workplace
Need Assistance in Writing A Human Rights Paper?
You can use any of the topics directly or make any modifications as you please. We hope that you will find an appropriate topic for your paper. However, if you still need a little assistance to figure your way out, you are free to seek online writing help.
You can have professional writers handle your human rights essay and other custom papers at pocket-friendly rates, even on a tight deadline. Do not suffer in silence when an expert can deliver stellar results that will catapult you to the top of your class.
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Human Rights » 80 Human Rights Research Topics For Dissertation Writing
80 Human Rights Research Topics For Dissertation Writing
Are you a student at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral level seeking captivating research topics in the field of human rights? Look no further. Our topic help online service can provide valuable assistance to students searching for research topics in human rights to write their dissertations. We understand the significance of selecting a relevant and […]
Are you a student at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral level seeking captivating research topics in the field of human rights? Look no further. Our topic help online service can provide valuable assistance to students searching for research topics in human rights to write their dissertations. We understand the significance of selecting a relevant and compelling research topic in human rights that aligns with your interests, academic goals, and the broader field of human rights.
In today’s complex and interconnected world, the study of human rights has become increasingly critical. As a field that examines the fundamental rights and freedoms to which every individual is entitled, human rights research delves into the diverse challenges and advancements in the protection and promotion of these rights. Whether you are an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral student, engaging in research on human rights offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the discourse surrounding social justice, equality, and dignity.
By exploring topics such as discrimination, gender equality, refugees and migration, freedom of expression, or the rights of marginalized communities, you can contribute to the development of policies, strategies, and interventions that aim to create a more inclusive and equitable society. Human rights research is not only academically stimulating but also socially impactful, empowering individuals and communities around the world. It is a field that fosters empathy, critical thinking, and a commitment to justice, making it a compelling choice for students passionate about making a difference in the world.
A List Of Potential Research Topics In Human Rights:
- The role of transitional justice in addressing historical injustices and promoting reconciliation.
- Exploring the right to freedom of expression in the digital age.
- Exploring the intersectionality of race, gender, and human rights.
- Investigating the right to healthcare and access to essential medicines.
- What are the human rights considerations in digital contact tracing and its impact on privacy rights?
- Assessing the human rights implications of autonomous weapons systems and drones.
- What are the human rights considerations in the use of facial recognition technologies for health monitoring purposes?
- Assessing the human rights implications of extractive industries and natural resource exploitation.
- The impact of artificial intelligence on human rights protection.
- What are the human rights implications of government surveillance during public health emergencies?
- Analyzing the impact of discrimination based on caste, class, or ethnicity on human rights.
- What are the human rights considerations in vaccine distribution and equitable access?
- The rights of migrant workers in the UK: Analyzing the challenges and barriers faced by migrant workers in accessing their rights and protections.
- LGBTQ+ rights in the UK: Investigating the progress and challenges in ensuring equal rights and protections for LGBTQ+ individuals in the UK.
- Analyzing the impact of armed conflicts on children’s rights.
- Investigating the human rights implications of data privacy and protection.
- The impact of gender-based violence on women’s rights.
- Analyzing the rights of indigenous children and their access to education and healthcare.
- What are the human rights implications of emergency measures and their potential for abuse and discrimination?
- What are the human rights challenges faced by individuals in quarantine or isolation during the pandemic?
- Investigating the impact of economic globalization on labor rights.
- Analyzing the human rights violations in conflict zones and the role of international humanitarian law.
- How has the pandemic affected the right to education and access to digital learning opportunities?
- Analyzing the rights of persons with disabilities and inclusive policies.
- Analyzing the rights of persons with diverse sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of international human rights treaties in promoting accountability.
- How has the pandemic affected the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association?
- The role of international organizations in promoting and protecting human rights.
- Assessing the impact of social media on human rights advocacy and activism.
- The impact of climate change on the realization of the right to a clean environment.
- Investigating the rights of persons with age-related disabilities and challenges in aging societies.
- The role of truth and reconciliation commissions in promoting justice and reconciliation.
- Analyzing the impact of human rights violations during armed conflicts on the mental health of survivors.
- What are the human rights implications of contact tracing technologies and data privacy concerns?
- Investigating the rights of indigenous peoples and their land rights.
- The right to privacy in the digital age in the UK: Examining the human rights implications of surveillance and data collection practices in the UK.
- Investigating the rights of persons with migrant status and the challenges of integration.
- How has the pandemic affected the rights of persons in detention and the prison system?
- Investigating the impact of armed conflicts on cultural heritage and the right to cultural identity.
- Assessing the rights of prisoners and the challenges of prison reform.
- How has the pandemic impacted the right to freedom of expression and the role of disinformation?
- Assessing the effectiveness of human rights education in promoting awareness and empowerment.
- Human rights and racial equality in the criminal justice system in the UK: Analyzing the systemic issues and potential reforms to address racial disparities in the criminal justice system.
- Exploring the rights of persons with mental disabilities and the challenges of stigma and discrimination.
- Exploring the rights of indigenous women and their struggle for equality.
- The role of national human rights institutions in promoting human rights domestically.
- How has the pandemic exacerbated existing inequalities and human rights disparities?
- The role of the Human Rights Act 1998 in protecting human rights in the UK: Analyzing the effectiveness and potential reforms of the Human Rights Act.
- The role of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in promoting human rights at the grassroots level.
- The human rights implications of government surveillance and mass surveillance programs.
- The role of transitional justice mechanisms in post-conflict societies.
- Human rights and counter-terrorism measures in the UK: Assessing the balance between national security and the protection of civil liberties and human rights.
- Human rights implications of Brexit: Examining the impact of Brexit on the protection and promotion of human rights in the UK.
- The role of human rights defenders in promoting and protecting human rights.
- What are the human rights challenges in ensuring the protection of asylum seekers and refugees during the pandemic?
- Exploring the human rights implications of counter-terrorism measures.
- Investigating the rights of migrants and refugees in destination countries.
- The role of international criminal justice in addressing human rights abuses.
- Investigating the rights of persons with HIV/AIDS and combating discrimination.
- Assessing the human rights challenges faced by refugees and internally displaced persons.
- Exploring the right to privacy in the context of digital surveillance and data collection.
- What measures can be taken to ensure the protection of healthcare workers’ rights during and after the pandemic?
- The role of media in raising awareness and promoting human rights.
- Analyzing the human rights implications of artificial reproductive technologies.
- The role of international trade agreements in protecting and promoting human rights.
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the realization of economic and social rights?
- How has the pandemic affected the rights of women and girls, particularly in terms of gender-based violence and access to reproductive health services?
- Human rights and the rights of persons with disabilities in the UK: Assessing the progress and challenges in ensuring equal rights and accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- Assessing the human rights implications of emerging technologies such as facial recognition and biometric surveillance.
- The rights of refugees and asylum seekers in the UK: Examining the challenges and policies related to the protection and integration of refugees and asylum seekers in the UK.
- Exploring the right to freedom of religion and belief in diverse societies.
- How has the pandemic impacted the right to housing and access to safe and adequate shelter?
- How has the pandemic impacted the rights of marginalized communities, such as refugees and internally displaced persons?
- The right to water and sanitation: Challenges and solutions.
- The right to education for marginalized communities: Challenges and strategies for inclusivity.
- How has the pandemic affected the right to work and decent working conditions?
- What are the human rights challenges in ensuring the protection of vulnerable populations, such as the elderly or persons with disabilities, during the pandemic?
- Exploring the rights of refugees and asylum seekers in the context of border control and migration policies.
- Human rights and the rights of children in the UK: Investigating the protection and promotion of children’s rights, including issues such as child poverty, education, and child protection.
- How has the pandemic affected the rights of migrant workers and their access to healthcare and social protection?
In conclusion, if you are a student at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral level seeking compelling research topics in the field of human rights for your dissertation, we have provided a diverse range of options to explore. Remember to select a topic that aligns with your passion and expertise, and utilize available resources such as academic literature, case studies, and human rights organizations. With dedication and a commitment to human rights, your research can make a meaningful impact and contribute to positive change in society.
Order Human Rights Dissertation Now!
- Download human rights dissertation sample for your perusal
Research Topic Help Service
Get unique research topics exactly as per your requirements. We will send you a mini proposal on the chosen topic which includes;
- Research Statement
- Research Questions
- Key Literature Highlights
- Proposed Methodology
- View a Sample of Service
Ensure Your Good Grades With Our Writing Help
- Talk to the assigned writer before payment
- Get topic if you don't have one
- Multiple draft submissions to have supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Installments plan
- Special discounts
1000 Words 24hrs Delivery
Order Your Assignment
Delivered on-time or your money back
- Economics Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- English Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- Finance Dissertation
- Computer Science
- Environment Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation
- Quantity Surveying
- Health And Safety
- Real Estate Dissertation
- Mental Health Dissertation
- Social Work Dissertation
- Communications Dissertation
- Construction Dissertation
- Human Rights Dissertation
- Tourism Dissertation
- Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Marketing Dissertation
- MBA Dissertation Help
- Management Dissertation
- International Business
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- Humanities Dissertation
- Maths Dissertation Help
- Psychology Dissertation
- Doctoral Dissertation
- Law Dissertation Help
Human Rights Dissertation Topics
100 marvelous human rights dissertation topics help recommended by professionals.
Human rights deal with the fundamental rights and freedoms of human beings encompassing birth to death. It safeguards the dignity of people and determines the norms about how human being exists in society and with each other, as well as their affiliation with the State and the responsibilities that the State have towards them irrespective of race, sex, nationality, civilization, mother tongue, creed, or any other status.. When doing a dissertation on human rights, the first thing you need to do is select a relevant topic.
Writing a dissertation is a lengthy process that needs sound analytical skills and decent know-how in the field. It is a tricky task considering the diverse range of issues encompassing it. Thus, our experts are suggesting 100 powerful dissertation topics ideas that will help you conduct your research impeccably.
Human Rights Dissertation Topics Ideas Related to Current Trends
- An evaluation of life detention policies on Human Rights put together by the European Convention
- The importance of human rights in the era of artificial intelligence
- Should hostages or captives be permitted to implement electoral powers and cast their votes in a democratic society?
- The role of the European Court Of Human Rights and its efficiency along with the EU member states
- Establishing the connection between human rights and matrimony in the same gender
- Appraisal of human rights in offices and workplaces
- Risks and opportunities in artificial intelligence and human rights
- Analyzing the life imprisonment and capital punishment applicable to criminal offences in the 21st century
- Should capital punishment be restored in the United Kingdom post-Brexit?
- The role of Social media and the right to hold a view or judgment
- Should the provisions of article 14 of the Human Rights Act 1998 be modified to put into practice more protected characteristics?
- Should Human Rights be neglected when implementing measures to combat terrorist activities?
- Investigating the human rights of patients suffering from HIV+ in developed nations
- An investigation to the EU ascendancy and the legal rights of the States
- The significance of Human Rights in a society where democracy rules
- The role of courts in the protection of basic human rights in their conjugal jurisdiction
- : Does the General Data Protection Regulation Act serve as a shield to the fundamental Right To Privacy?
- Discovering the rights to communication in human rights background
- Should Countries execute a legal Court for the infringement and violation of Fundamental Rights?
- An analysis and literature review on the functions of NGOs in the backing of human rights
- Can physical torment be acceptable under Human Rights?
- CCTV Surveillance and does it violate the Right to Privacy: An in-depth analysis
- The necessity to regulate Disability Rights throughout the globe
- An investigation on the increasing perspectives of human rights in the 21st century.
- Should the Right to Education Be comprehensive to Tertiary Education?
- The role of legislative bodies and the Right to Education in human rights.
- Exploration of shifting conceptions of human rights in the UK
- How the implementation of human rights helps in educating people for encouraging a better future?
- A study on shifting sands in the global economic systems founded on human rights and international economic laws.
- Analyzing the link between social development and human rights laws in developing nations.
- A comparative study on human rights implemented in the UK and USA
- A review of human rights laws in relieving the victims of child trafficking
- Human rights conventions pertinent to surrogacy and confidentiality
- Role of human rights laws in the domain of public wellness
- Ways business enterprises are safeguarding human rights in companies and industries
- The role of human rights in the framework of corporate social responsibility
- Dies encouragement from entrepreneurs support human rights
- A study on the liability of the abuses of human rights in the corporate sector
- Ways international supply chain businesses are changing to safeguard human rights
- Analyzing the link between trade and human rights in an occupied region
- Academic Writing Services
- Assignment Help London
- Assignment Birmingham
- HND Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment
- Android Assignment Help
- Html Assignment Help
- Java Assignment Help
- Computer Assignment
- Medical Assignment Help
- Epidemiology Assignment
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Pharmacology Assignment
- Management Assignment
- Brand Management
- Construction Management
- Customer Relationship
- Healthcare Management
- Recruitment Assignment
Human Rights Dissertation Topics Help involving international law
- A critical assessment of the main components of international human rights law
- Ways human rights law are compatible with international relations at the universal level
- A critical review of human rights laws and the curators behind them
- international human rights laws in the background of law
- How do human rights laws ensure the protection of the social rights of immigrants in the UK?
- Do the legal immigrants in Britain enjoy the same economic rights like the natives? An investigation
- An assessment of similarities and dissimilarities of human rights in the UK and around the world in domains of conflict resolutions and harmony
- A review of political warfare and global human rights.
- Who safeguards international laws on human rights on the UK?
- Challenges faced by international human rights policies during execution.
- A viewpoint on ethnicity, self-governing rights and international human rights in the UK.
- Tracing the accomplishments of human rights on the global level and challenges that need to be overcome
- The standpoint of international human right laws from racial, cultural and religious angles.
- Breach of human rights: Who are the culprits?
- How do international human rights laws deal with political tyranny and armed hostilities and carnages?
- How effective international human rights laws have been in combating human trafficking.?
- Justification of financial, communal and cultural rights within the sphere of human rights
Human rights dissertation topics ideas revolving around war, oppression and tyranny
- Are human rights laws a myth for individuals?
- Is it a breach of human rights when organizations adopt price discrimination?
- Which is the foremost priority, the surroundings or humans?
- Are terrorist activities a valuable process of conveying a person’s lack of right to use fundamental human rights?
- What are the beginnings and sources of the idea of human rights?
- What advancements humans have made in initiating appropriate civil laws when compared to a century ago?
- Has the violation of humans rights triggered civil wars in history?
- When disapproving and breaching human rights, which practices have been successful in doing so?
- How much does it take before inhabitants take to weapons and armaments against tyrannical leaders?
- What are the main impediments that individuals are generally required to conquer before they accomplish fundamental human rights?
- What are the possibilities that the world did not think about the uncontrolled favouritism against homosexuals, an infringement of human rights?
- Is religious autonomy similar to liberty that has no religion?
- How does religious conviction influence human rights? An in-depth study
- Racial discrimination in games and ways to combat it with human rights laws
- Safeguarding eyewitnesses at international criminal courts with the application of international human rights
- Practising international human rights where there is no relocation of eyewitnesses
- The Right to Freedom of Peaceful Assembly
- Do human rights work in anarchy and statelessness?
- How are the wellbeing and rights of the world society linked with one other in this technology-driven age?
- Strategy Analysis
- MBA Assignment Help
- Marketing Assignment
- Business Assignment
- Taxation Assignment
- Accounting Assignment
- Economics Assignment
- Finance Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment
- Humanities Assignment
- Religion Assignment Help
- Science Assignment Help
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment
- Biology Assignment Help
- Zoology Assignment Help
- Botany Assignment Help
- Bioinformatics Assignment
- Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment
- Commercial Law
- Investment Law
- Childcare Assignment
- English Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment
- Geography Assignment
- History Assignment Help
Human Rights dissertation topics Help dealing with disputes and crisis
- Why is human rights breach more recurrent in some nations in comparison to others situated in the same geographic locality?
- The role of the French Revolution in the development of Human Rights
- Protecting the inborn right of a child to be a child
- Can we keep arms and ammunition despite being mentally unstable?
- Are Developed countries responsible and the main perpetrators of Human ‘wrongs’?
- Should hate-mongering leaders who are legally chosen be overthrown by foreign armies?
- Should armies be permitted to torment overseas terrorists for getting information?
- How do corporations bring into play size to threaten and challenge human self-esteem abroad?
- Illustrations of government accepted compulsory sterilization during history
- Essential Change: humanitarian care for institutionalized psychologically Ill inhabitants
- Should individuals be permitted to convey their detestable opinions in public forums?
- Should laws be enforced to stop people from getting involved in victim-less forbidden behaviours?
- Is anti-prostitution law a breach of private choice?
- Should people suffering from destitution be given easy access to a sanctuary like endangered animals?
- Do we have a right to be treasured in spite of our precedent or previous deeds?
- Should all countries allow the planet legal protection like a human? An investigation
- How can human rights be advocates in times of chaos and disorder?
- Is the right to live a personal life and have a family should be limited in the case of abortive asylum seekers? An in-depth analysis
- Does the law of Rendition and Extradition in the English constitution adequately safeguard human rights compulsions?
- Is it mandatory to have a positive right of authorities to defend? An assessment of domestic violence and the jurisdiction of the Human Right by the European Court.
- Do the Rights of the Child need to be completely acknowledged in the Human Rights by the European Convention? Exploration of the boundary between the European Court of Human Rights “best interests” theory and the intrinsic rights of the child:
- A review of the right to object by people and the Rights of the Police beneath PACE 1984:
Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
50 human rights topics: research ideas for academic writing.
November 29, 2019
There are numerous human rights topics to write about by category and the list of human rights topics can be extended based on location, country, and municipality. However, there is a list of basic human rights topics such as the right to; life, fair trial, marriage, and family, etc. These basic human rights essay ideas are sometimes referred to as freedom such as freedom of; speech, movement, religion, and the list goes on. But, as basic as these freedoms or human rights are, they seem to be violated in many places.
Human rights are the entitlements that a person has by being human. They can be said to be the moral principles that depict the fundamentals of human behaviors. Many of which are protected by law and are practically applicable anywhere. However, research reveals that, though these basic human rights are protected under the law of many countries, some are still violated. This violation forms the basis of many human rights debate topics, and considering that many of the topics on human rights are not legally covered, it became the foundation for many human rights projects.
We will suggest some human rights essay topics or modern-day human rights research paper topics. When you are done reading, you will have an idea of various human rights paper topics as well as some human rights violation essay topics. Without much ado, let’s get into the business.
How To Write A Great Human Rights Research Paper
In many countries, some human rights activists work to ensure that human rights are not in any way violated by the people in power. Activists take up various debatable research topics in human rights and push for its proper implementation. The same can be said of students, scholars, and human right professionals that embark on research topics in human rights and human rights violations essay. Therefore, writing human rights essays can go a long way to help the government and the people of your local and international community at large. However, human rights paper topics must be well written if it’s going to be of help in any way.
The first step to an excellent presentation of human rights research topics is to examine the human rights topics from a proper perspective. There are two main perspectives from which human rights topics can be presented which are contemporary and modern. The contemporary perspective refers to examining a contemporary issue where accord has been reached and exploiting extended essay topics human rights within its scope. For example, examining the issue of slavery has a general negative connotation. History essay writing tips may come in handy here.
You can also look into other topics related to human rights on slavery. However, taking a traditional view on issues like gay marriage will be a controversial way of approaching the issue. It is, therefore, best to approach such human rights paper from a modern perspective.
When you have determined the perspective from which to approach the human rights paper, the next step is to determine the tone of the human rights topics for the research paper. This step has a lot to do with the topic you pick from the human rights topics list. We have stated below some topics based on category. The category you choose from will determine the tone of the human rights paper.
Human Rights Topics For Essays By Category
Argumentative human rights topics for research paper;.
- Does male circumcision violate human rights?
- Should female circumcision be permitted?
- Should human rights be tradition specific?
- Should human rights be gender-based?
- Should human rights law be suspended during wartime in the interest of the citizen?
- Can a similar human right standard be established internationally?
- Is there a possibility of free education for all?
- The guarantee of privacy by social media networking services, a possibility?
- Does the restriction on immigration by the USA violate human rights?
- Is democracy the best political system to protect basic human rights?
Analytical Human Right Essay Topics;
- Why and which human rights are most frequently violated at workplace
- Analysis of the connection between ecological problems and human rights
- Violation of human rights; A case study of the porn industry
- How can the state be put to check for the violation of human rights?
- The violation of human rights: A case study of Taiwan
- Are human rights violated in (a country of your choice)?
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the European Commission of Human Rights
- Analysis of the structure of the European Commission of Human Rights
- The purpose and basic principle of the European Commission of Human Rights
- How the violation of Human rights by the Police can be stopped
Compare and Contrast Human Rights;
- A comparison of human rights and the rights of pets
- Comparison of civil and human rights movements
- Compare and contrast the freedom model and the human rights model
- Difference between serfdom and slavery and how they violate human rights
- Comparing the Islamic view of human rights
- Comparing implementation of “Universal Declaration of Human Rights” across continents
- Segregation and apartheid: Definitions and what they have in common
- A Comparative Analysis of Women rights in the halves of the 20th century in the USA
- The role of gender in leadership positions.
- Islam and female oppression
Cause and Effect Human Rights Topics For Essays;
- The influence of cultural relativism on issues of human rights
- How business contracts that violate human rights affect a company’s reputation
- How does a company avoid doing business with countries where human rights are widely violated
- How international human right law affects USA policy (or a country of your choice)
- Since when has freedom of creative expression become one of the human rights?
- Responsibility to protect: Definition and its relationship to the problems of human right
- The sweatshops in Asian countries: How can the international community react to this?
- The negative effect of war against terrorism as it relates to human rights
- What are the human rights violated in China (a country of your choice) and how it affects the image of the country
- What is the origin of human rights?
General Human Right Topics for Essays
- There should be female staff quota for organizations
- The problem of employment for the native population is created by immigrants
- Flaws in morals of a child raised in (any country of your choice)
- There is no religious significance to gay marriage
- Same-sex marriage is more social than religious significance
- What are the achievements of gay pride?
- Social discrimination of HIV/AIDS patients
- How to effectively fight away racism
- Dealing with bullies in school
- The effect of body size in professional capability
In summary, you will be amazed to find the number of people who do not know their rights. Therefore, your writing will go a long way to enlighten a generation of people. We hope you find something tangible to write on from one of our human rights topics as suggested above. In case you need personal assistance, we advise you to contact our term paper writers.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write An Autobiography Guideline And Useful Advice
- 182 Best Classification Essay Topics To Learn And Write About
- How To Manage Stress In College: Top Practical Tips
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional
- Great Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Creating Best Stanford Roommate Essay
- Costco Essay – Best Writing Guide
- How To Quote A Dialogue
- Wonderful Expository Essay Topics
- Research Paper Topics For 2020
- Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
My Paper Writer
- How It Works
- Research paper help
- Economic research papers
- Management paper writing
- Sociology papers
- Analysis papers
- Editing service
- Proofreading service
- Writing papers for money
- Action term paper
- Accounting term papers
- Business term papers
- Essay writing service
- English term papers
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Research paper writing service
- Custom college papers
- Term paper writing service
- Write my college paper
- Write my term paper
- Write my research paper
- Pay someone to write my paper
- Write my essay
- Rewrite my paper
Learn the right way to write your papers. Or, get a head start and have top experts write them for you.
177 Human Rights Research Topics: Perfect List To Choose From
Choosing a good topic for a research project at any level is very important but can be very difficult. Students can turn their class lectures or assigned readings for great ideas. Or they can go online to learn about the latest issues being discussed by experts in the field. These methods can be time-consuming and hiring trustworthy professionals is an excellent option.
Table of Contents
Human rights: what does it mean in today’s world, how to write an excellent human rights thesis or dissertation, great civil rights topics for 2023, international human rights topics, controversial human rights topics, ph.d. topics in human rights, human rights debate topics.
When it comes to human rights research topics, we are an editing and writing services that are recognized for delivering the best products at affordable prices. In this article, we provide a list of 177 human rights research topics that can be used for any thesis or dissertation assignment.
For most people, human rights are understood to be moral principles or norms for specific standards of behavior towards humans. These principles are usually protected by local, federal, and international law. While there is no specific governing body, it is usually regularly understood that modernized societies, in general, will uphold human rights despite a person’s race, ethnicity, culture, or citizenship.
Even the most skilled researchers and writers can use some advice on creating a great thesis or dissertation on any subject. In this article, we are focusing on human rights research paper topics and provide an easy-to-follow outline of how to craft a great thesis or dissertation.
Help With My Thesis and Dissertation!
Students that need assistance with their theses or dissertations can turn to private tutors or former students. But the best method is to search for and hire a professional service that understands all the current standards professors use to grade high-level academic assignments.
Where Do I Find Resource Material?
Trustworthy resource material can be found online from government and academic organizations or from respectable journals and books that can be accessed electronically or in print. Resource material referenced in your work should be within three years.
Do I Need an Outline and Draft?
An outline and draft are essential to writing a thesis or dissertation. These are long academic works that incorporate several resources that require a lot of organization. Creating an outline and first draft will give your work structure and professionalism.
Getting My Work Peer Reviewed.
Throughout the writing process, you will need to consult with your advisor and class peers that know about your human rights topic. Any person that is educated in your area of interest will be a benefit to the development of your work.
Incorporating the Final Touches.
Current issues about civil rights can be found by searching the web, reading the news, or listening to broadcasts. We’ve done some of the work for you and have created this list of basic human rights topics that are being discussed right now:
- How did the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s inspire other minorities?
- What events in the 1950s laid the foundation of the Civil Rights Movement?
- Why did black activists turn to violence in the 1960s?
- What was MLK’s biggest contribution to the Civil Rights Movement?
- What impact did Harold Washington have on the Civil Rights Movement?
- What caused the lessening of support for the Civil Rights Movement in the 1970s?
- What influence did African American authors have on the movement?
- How did earlier leaders like W.E.B DuBois and Booker T. Washington inspire the movement of the 1950s and 1960s?
- How did the Civil Rights Movement in the U.S. inspire similar movements in Europe?
- How did Malcolm X affect the goals of the Civil Rights Movement?
- What are the fundamentals of the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
- How did Rosa Park inspire the growth of the Civil Rights Movement?
- What were the biggest challenges for Black communities in the South?
- How did Maya Angelou succeed in capturing black struggles?
- Why did it take so long for the Civil Rights Movement to succeed?
- Were the SNCC’s and SCLC’s strategies of nonviolence successful?
- In what ways was the Civil Rights Movement a continuation of Reconstruction-era black struggles?
- What role did the Black Panthers have in gathering support?
- What impact did Brown V. Board of Education have on the Civil Rights Movement?
- How was segregation reinforced in Southern states after the Civil Rights Act?
- What role did Gwendolyn Brooks have on the Civil Rights Movement?
- How did MLK’s Baptist background influence his nonviolent position?
- How did the Black Panthers affect the goals of the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s?
- How well has the U.S. upheld the philosophy of the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
- What are the fundamentals of black power philosophy?
- What was the Million Man March and how did it fit into the Civil Rights Act?
- What impact did the Little Rock Nine have on the Civil Rights Movement?
- What were the three Jim Crow Laws prevalent throughout the South?
- How did the Southern States resist the civil rights of African Americans?
- What influence did Malcolm X have on Black people seeking basic human rights?
This area of human rights deals with all the things that are going on around the world. Some can be controversial, but they are important ideas that we feel need to be included in this human rights topics list. Feel free to customize any topic as needed:
- How effective are global mental health treatments?
- What impact does mental health have on a nation’s culture?
- How effective have international efforts been in fighting human trafficking?
- Should the international community interfere with religious ceremonial practices?
- How are human rights being violated in South America?
- What are some of the new rights given to the citizens of the UAE?
- How has the U.S. refugee policy affected the way other nations view America?
- How has the internet helped people fight for their basic human rights?
- Is internet censorship by governments a human rights violation?
- Why does human trafficking continue to grow around the world?
- Should nations give the same rights to citizens and foreigners alike?
- Is it the responsibility of governments to provide adequate housing to their citizens?
- Are developing nations with high pollution rates violating the rights of their citizens?
- Why have the number of refugees seeking asylum steadily grown in the past decade?
- How should the international community respond to human rights violations in North Korea?
- What can the U.S. learn from progress rights given to the LGBTQ communities in Europe?
- How effective have the UN’s policies against nationalism been in European countries?
- What is the difference between cultural relativism and universalism?
- Is the practice of separating parents and children a violation of human rights?
- Which countries violate the rights of children that work for a small wage?
- How should the international community respond to allegations of forced labor?
- What impact did Brexit have on the international European community?
- How are human rights being violated in the Middle East?
- Should the international community ban religious practices that violate a child’s human rights?
- Should governments be allowed to violate basic human rights during wartime?
- What is meant by the right to collective bargaining?
- Which European nations lead the way in advocating for disability rights?
- Has the United States violated the rights of refugees by detaining them at the border?
- How does climate change affect basic human rights?
- How has media censorship helped the spread of misinformation?
- Which human rights are being violated in communist countries?
- Should men and women be given different human rights?
- Why doesn’t the United Nations take an aggressive approach to reduce mental health issues?
- Which countries have the most patients suffering from depression?
- What are the most effective treatments for mental health?
Controversy is a great way of getting a reader’s attention. A lot of these human rights thesis ideas are being discussed online. This means that there is plenty of information you can find to create a great argument:
- Why are annual U.S. police brutality cases increasing?
- Why are minorities at a higher risk of police brutality in the U.S.?
- Should all people have the right to go to school?
- Is capital punishment a violation of basic human rights?
- What are the ethical and medical implications of circumcision?
- What is the history of LGBTQ rights in Europe and the U.S.?
- Is gender discrimination a human rights issue?
- In what ways has the U.S. failed to expand rights for disabled veterans?
- What contributions did Martin Luther King Jr. make to the Civil Rights movement?
- Does the cutting of genitals of male infants a human rights violation?
- How has the Biden administration responded to activists for disabled people?
- What efforts have been made to prevent police violence?
- Should cultural traditions dictate basic human rights?
- What does it mean to have basic human rights and freedom in the 21 st century?
- How are the rights of homeless people being affected by local ordinances?
- How do large corporations violate workers’ rights when they set up overseas?
- How does the Black Lives Matter movement impact human rights in Europe?
- What are some of the negative effects the U.S. faces by not allowing refugees to cross its borders?
- How is the current U.S. policy on refugees from its position in the past?
- How does journalism protect the rights of people in developing countries?
- How have large corporations like Coca Cola violated human rights in South America?
- Should all people have the right to live in a healthy and sustainable environment?
- Which European nations have made the greatest effort to give more rights to the LGBTQ community?
- What can the U.S. do to protect the rights of persons with disabilities?
- Are democratic governments more effective in guaranteeing human rights?
- Is the death penalty in the U.S. a violation of human rights?
- In what ways does China violate the rights of its people and foreigners?
- What contributions did Harvey Milk make to the gay rights movement?
- Should everyone have the right to free public education?
- How effective has the Human Rights Act of 1998 been?
- Should government interests take priority over individual rights?
- How does the bottled water industry violate people’s rights around the globe?
- Should social media platforms guarantee the right to a person’s privacy?
- How can the U.S. government reform basic human rights?
- Should the U.S. interfere with the decline of working conditions in El Salvador?
When students are working on their theses or dissertations to earn Ph.D. degrees in this field, they will certainly want to research and present on the best human rights thesis topics. Here’s a collection that will require a lot of research and plenty of outside help:
- What are the major causes for wage disparity among males and females?
- How has Islamic oppression of women changed over the years?
- What role did Eleanor Roosevelt in the human rights protection campaign?
- How do adults react to instances of child labor in foreign countries?
- What were the first cases of human rights and their fundamentals?
- How have modern films represented the Civil Rights Movement?
- What were the defining factors for human rights in colonial America?
- How did the Bill of Rights apply to just one ethnic group and not others?
- What are the fundamentals of the Voting Rights Act of 1965?
- How is the international community watching those violating human rights laws?
- Why has the U.S. repressed the Native American Indian Movement?
- How were the rights of Japanese and Chinese people violated during WWII?
- How did ancient cultures affect modern voting rights?
- Do employers believe that women are intellectually inferior leaders?
- What has the African American female experience been like in the 21 st century?
- Should employers have the right to randomly drug test their employees?
- How prevalent is racial profiling in the U.S. and what can be done to end it?
- What impact did the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 have on future human rights policies?
- How has child labor history evolved in the U.S.?
- Why are people in the U.S. mostly unaware of the Armenian genocide?
- How does communism prevent the existence of true political equality?
- Should incarcerated felons retain the right to vote in state and federal elections?
- How has the LGBTQ Movement of the 21 st century helped improve the acceptance of this community?
- What are the challenges in conflicting views between human rights and cultural rights?
- What are the roots of racism in the United States?
- What civil rights should convicted felons retain in and out of prison?
- What were the major movements during the Industrial Revolution?
- Should law enforcement expand Miranda Rights for the accused?
- In what ways did Saddam Hussein violate the rights of his people?
- Why is violence against women still prevalent in the United States?
- How did the Patriot Act blur the thin line between human rights and safety?
- What are the major discriminatory elements of LGBTQ marriage regulations?
- What role did the Cold War have in the way the U.S. defined human rights?
- What are the major LGBTQ rights in U.S. communities?
- How does religion factor into the way we think about civil rights?
- Is the American judicial system fair to all ethnic groups?
- How much does the international community need to do to end human trafficking in underdeveloped countries?
- How effective has the U.S. been in protecting foreigners from political oppression and armed atrocities?
- How does the international community view religious rights when they violate human rights?
- What impact has revisionist history had on how people think about the Holocaust?
When it comes to this discipline, there are a lot of research papers on human rights you can look at to build a strong debate topic. We have put together great ideas for your consideration:
- What was the representation of human rights like in Enlightenment Philosophy?
- How does the Taliban violate human rights?
- Which countries have made the greatest contributions to human rights?
- Is it ethical to sanction countries that violate human rights?
- What has the human rights movement had on globalization?
- What role does social media play in protecting human rights?
- How are the human rights of people with mental illness violated by policy?
- How did the Vietnam War violate the human rights of the Vietnamese people?
- How do different cultures define human rights?
- How have modern films attempted to bring awareness to human rights violations?
- What impact has the Biden’s Administration had on human rights?
- On what grounds do challenges on universal human rights stem from?
- Why have South American countries failed to protect human rights?
- What are the best critiques of the UN’s universals declaration of human rights?
- In what ways does U.S. policy influence human rights around the world?
- How is Europe’s system of human rights different from the U.S. system?
- What are the most important current human rights issues?
- How did the Zapatista Movement in Chiapas reinvent our view of human rights?
- How do human rights policies affect social transformation?
- What are some of the human rights violations that have occurred in the Middle East?
- What are the challenges of human rights and cultural diversity?
- How does social media help report human rights violations?
- How does Guantanamo Bay violate the rights of its prisoners?
- What role does the European Union have in global human rights policies?
- How did human presumptions impact the American judiciary system?
- What role does the UN Human Rights Council play?
- Is it possible to achieve universal human rights?
- Has the media made an impact in reporting international violations?
- What does the Act on Democracy and Human Rights in Belarus outline?
- How do NGOs help further the goals of human rights movements?
- How are women objectified in the international community?
- Which human rights could 20 th -century women not access?
- How does war impact human rights topics and issues?
- What impact does war have on humanity in terms of human rights?
- How is the concept of human rights different around the world?
- In what ways is the global community working to protect human rights?
- How do human rights policies affect global economies?
Need More Human Rights Topics For Research?
Our dissertation writing service can provide quick human rights discussion topics to fit any assignment. We also deliver editing and writing custom services to suit students’ individual needs. We don’t just cater to college and university students; our writers can provide unique human rights topics for students at any level. Just send us an inquiry by chat, email, or phone and our friendly support staff will connect you with an expert that can create an interesting list of ideas to fit your exact needs.
If you hesitate you’ll be able to complete an assignment yourself, we have a professional team who provide writing college papers for money .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Copyright © 2013-2023 - MyPaperWriter.com
Limited to First 100 Clients
Never think about deadlines again, with 10% off your first paper. Don't let your peers take it from you.
- Services Paper editing services Paper proofreading Business papers Philosophy papers Write my paper Term papers for sale Term paper help Academic term papers Buy research papers College writing services Paper writing help Student papers Original term papers Research paper help Nursing papers for sale Psychology papers Economics papers Medical papers Blog
152 Relevant Human Rights Research Topics To Check Out
Let’s face it: students who are required by their professor to write human rights research papers don’t exactly get the highest grades on these papers. Yes, writing such and essay is difficult. However, did you know that you can make things a lot easier for yourself simply by choosing the right human rights research topics?
Yes, being able to choose a good topic that is also insightful and interesting can make your paper easier to write and can make your teacher give you a better grade. At the very least, you should some bonus points on your essay. But how do you find the best topics? Who can you trust to give you a list of ideas for free?
The Best Human Rights Paper Topics Online
The answer is simple: you can rely on us for all your human rights paper topics. We have the most recent and the most interesting topics on the Internet and, even better, they are all 100% free. You can use any of our ideas without paying anything and without giving us any credit. And did you know that we are working hard to update the list as frequently as possible? Now, if you’re wondering about the structure of such a paper, here is our recommended structure:
- An introduction. This is where you set the stage, present your thesis statement and provide some background information about the subject.
- Body paragraph #1. You will start by making a statement and then use the remainder of the paragraph to support it. Each paragraph should discuss just one important idea.
- Body paragraph #2. Introduce a new idea and give supporting evidence.
- Body paragraph #3. Touch upon a new idea once again, and give supporting statements.
- A conclusion. Summarize all your findings, show how your research supports your thesis statement and end the paragraph with a strong call to action.
We know you’ve been waiting for this, so here is our human rights topics list for high school and college students:
Easy Human Rights Topics
If you want to write the paper quickly, all you have to do is pick one of our easy human rights topics:
- Discuss mental health treatment around the world
- What causes police brutality in the United States?
- Talk about human rights in the Old Testament
- Human rights under Saddam Hussein’s rule
- A closer look at human rights in Iran
- Present 3 cases of human rights violations in China
- Human rights and the war on terror
- Regulations against countries that infringe on human rights
- The differences between the freedom model and human rights
Interesting Human Rights Research Questions
We have compiled the most interesting human rights research questions for college and high school students in a separate list right here:
- What are some human rights problems with the New Testament?
- How does obesity effect the workplace environment?
- Do migrants have the same rights as other EU citizens?
- Do Mexican immigrants face human rights abuse in the US?
- Discuss the rights of African immigrants in the UK
- Is free education a right in Africa?
- What are the major human rights campaigns of 2023?
- What is the future of human rights in 2023?
- Do death row inmates lose their right to live?
- What were the voting rights in Ancient Greece?
History Of Human Rights
Are you interested in writing about the history of human rights? We have some interesting topic you could write about right here:
- The Catholic Church and human rights
- Talk about the French Declaration on the Rights of Man and Citizen
- When did the concept of human rights first appear
- Human rights in Ancient Egypt
- Human rights in the Maya civilization
- Human rights in Ancient Rome
- An in-depth analysis of the Magna Carta (1215)
- Discuss the English Bill of Rights
- Human rights during World War II
- The inception of human rights: doctrines of the Stoics
- Discuss the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by Eleanor Roosevelt
Human Rights Research Paper Topics For College
If you are a college student, you will be thrilled to learn that we have some of the best human rights research paper topics for college on the Web:
- An in-depth look at human rights abuses during the Vietnam War
- Discuss human rights during the Cold War period
- Human rights violations during the annexation of Crimea
- Talk about human rights in Medieval times
- An in-depth analysis of human rights in Belarus
- Human rights in Nazi Germany
- What is the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882?
- Discuss the effect of apartheid on human rights
- The impact of religion on human rights
- Famous human rights activists who died for their beliefs
Human Rights Topics For Research Paper In High School
Of course, we have more than enough human rights topics for research paper in high school. Check out these wonderful ideas:
- The importance of the Human Rights Act of 1993 in New Zealand
- Human rights violations by Israel against Palestinians
- Human rights violations in Africa
- Human rights issues caused by racial segregation
- Are African Americans targeted specifically by police in the US?
- Talk about gender disparity related to wages in the UK
- Child labor in the Philippines
- What is an ombudsman?
- Equal rights in Eastern bloc countries
- Discuss human rights in a sport of your choice
Difficult Topics For A Human Rights Paper
Are you looking to impress your classmates and your professor? Here are some more difficult topics for a human rights paper for you:
- LGBT marriage and human rights
- The rights of women in 3 African countries
- The rights of women under Taliban rule in Afghanistan
- United Arab Emirates: signs of human rights violations
- Human rights of Native Americans
- Can we justify torture?
- Human rights on social media
- Human rights in communist regimes
- Human rights in fascist Germany
Human Rights Topics For Discussion
Interested in a debatable topic to discuss with your debate group? Here are some interesting human rights topics for discussion:
- Child labor in China
- Talk about the disability rights in the US
- The right to non-discrimination
- North Korea human rights violations
- Middle East: the rights of women
- Talk about body shaming
- Discuss the Human Rights Act
- The right of freedom of expression is under attack
- The right to life and the death penalty
Social Issue Topics For Essays
If you want to talk about some pressing social issues, our writers have compiled a list of original social issue topics for essays for you:
- Climate change and human rights
- Discuss health care availability in the United Kingdom
- The effects of poverty on human rights
- The effects of homelessness on human rights
- Discuss the voting age in the US
- Overpopulation and its effects on human rights
- Talk about the LGBT community and its rights
- Vaccines and human rights
- The refugee crisis in Europe
- Discuss racial injustice in the United States
- Gun violence and related human rights debates
International Human Rights
No human rights topics list would be complete without a section related to international human rights. Check out these original ideas:
- Child labor in Pakistan
- The EU Digital COVID Certificate: a human rights violation
- Effects of wars on human rights
- Human rights on the Internet
- A closer look at child labor in India
- Discuss the effect of Covid-19 on human rights
- The right to peaceful assembly during the Covid 19 pandemic
- Protecting groups against human rights abuses in 2023
Human Rights Of Women
We encourage you to write a paper about the human rights of women because our experience shows that these essays get pretty good grades:
- The right to live free from violence in China
- The right to own property in Iran
- Women’s rights are under attack in Africa
- The right to live free from discrimination in the US
- The right to vote in Islamic countries
- The right to be educated in Afghanistan under Taliban rule
- The right to earn a fair and equal wage as a woman
- Human rights violations in China
- The End Violence Against Women movement
Controversial Human Rights Topics For Research
Why would you be afraid of writing about controversial topics? Your professor will love it! Here are some interesting and controversial human rights topics for research:
- Human trafficking in Asian countries
- Discuss gender equality problems in North America
- Should convicted criminals be denied human rights?
- Controversial LGRTQ+ rights in the European Union
- Talk about issues caused by nationalism
- The Anti-Gay bill in Uganda
- Talk about the controversial nature of human rights
- Discuss the United States’ retreat from Human Rights Council
- Who is responsible for human rights violations?
An Interesting Research Paper On Human Rights
If you want to write an interesting research paper on human rights in 2023, you should consider selecting one of these unique ideas:
- Allowing minorities to pray at the workplace
- US human rights violations in Korea
- Is democracy protecting human rights?
- Discuss the use of torture at Guantanamo
- A closer look at the European Human Rights Commission
- Discuss gender discrimination in Canada
- The link between poverty and human rights abuse
- Is apartheid racism?
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s human rights movement
- Legalizing gay marriages in Russia
- The rights of lower caste Indians
Human Rights Law
It’s not simple writing a research paper about human rights law, we know. However, these topics are relatively simple:
- Discuss the principle of equality
- Talk about cultural diversity in the US
- The principle of economic justice
- The rights of indigenous peoples in the US
- Migration laws and human rights
- Talk about the principle of inclusion
- Protecting human dignity during wartime
- Laws that protect social justice in the UK
- Discuss business and human right laws
Human Rights Violations And Cases
Would you like to talk about some human rights violations and court cases? Here are our best ideas:
- Where are human rights violations tried?
- Peculiarities of the Al-Bihani v. Obama case
- Documented attacks on unarmed Palestinian civilians by Israeli forces
- The importance of the International Criminal Court
- What is the European Court of Human Rights?
- The importance of the Nestle USA, Inc. v. Doe et al. case
- Discuss the Al-Quraishi, et al. v. Nakhla and L-3 Services case
- Human rights violations in the Gaza Strip
- Israel targeting health facilities or professionals in the Gaza strip
Most Current Human Rights Ideas
You should always do your best to write about the most recent events. Here are our most current human rights ideas:
- Mandatory vaccination: a human rights violation
- Human rights violations in the name of the Covid pandemic
- Human rights in North Korea
- Human rights in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan
- The refugee crisis in Syria
- Worker rights in South Africa
Political Ideas Related To Human Rights
Nobody says you can’t write about politics while relating to human rights. Check out these exceptional political ideas that are related to human rights:
- Communism and human rights
- Political rights vs. human rights
- Socialism and human rights
- How are human rights related to politics?
- Capitalism and human rights
- Economic rights in modern politics
Advanced Human Rights Topics
Are you looking for some more advanced topics? If you want to push yourself to the limit, we recommend you give these ideas a try:
- Winning a genocide case in 2023
- Talk about the visual culture
- Talk about indigenous people’s right in the United States
- Protecting the rights of displaced persons
- An anthropological approach to human rights
- Negative effects of anti-terrorism on human rights
Top Notch Paper Writing Help
Do you need top quality paper writing help? Want to get the best grade on your next human rights research paper? Rely on our human rights experts and ENL writers to help you with your project right away. We have experts available right now, so we can get started on your paper in minutes. Keep in mind that all our writers are educated and have Master’s and PhD degrees in various fields, including law and political sciences.
Getting reliable, affordable academic writing help has never been easier. Good communication between our writers and yourself is extremely important, so you can talk to our expert directly – as much as you like. Also, our customer support is here to solve any problems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us and take advantage of our latest discounts today!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2013-2023 MyPaperDone.com
- Thesis Generator
- Lists of strong thesis subject matters
- Searching for dissertation topics
- Dissertation topics to avoid
- Inspiring dissertation topic ideas
- Dissertation topic in no time
- Strong nursing dissertation topics
- Catchy dissertation topics
- Unique education dissertation topics
- Best topics for education thesis
- Dissertation topics in education
- Thesis topics on matketing
- Geography dissertation topic ideas
- Psychology of education topics
- Interesting dissertation ideas
- Environmental dissertation ideas
- Media arts PhD paper topic ideas
- Computer networking dissertation ideas
- Choosing medical dissertation topics
- Industrial engineering thesis topics
- Catchy psychology dissertation ideas
- Winning nursing thesis ideas
- Web development PhD paper topics
- Winning engineering thesis topics
- Creating a management thesis title
- Economics Master's dissertation topics
- Criminal justice thesis ideas
- Topics in computer linguistics
- 10 questions related to crime
- Criminal law dissertation topics
- Data mining thesis writing ideas
- Great topics on bioengineering
- Dissertation ideas about prisons
- Thesis topics on human rights
- Great topics to explore in a thesis
- Financial engineering topic suggestions
- MBA dissertation topic ideas
- How to polish up your thesis
- Don't let panic ruin your thesis defense
- Composing a good dissertation proposal
- Crafing a dissertation abstract
- Great dissertation writing services
- Strong thesis
- Electronic dissertation samples
- How to create a brilliant dissertation
- How to find a thesis for sale
- Creating a dissertation
- Sample of a dissertation proposal
- Searching for free thesis examples
- Getting help with your thesis
- How to find good dissertation help
- Proper Master's dissertation structure
- Finding a great thesis writing service
- How to hire a thesis writer
- Dissertation methodology section
- Professional dissertation help
- Finding a thesis writing company
- Trusted thesis writing service
- Reliable PhD paper examples
- How to format your dissertation
- Choosing a competent company
- Outline for your PhD paper
- Geography PhD paper defense
- Sample of a dissertation bibliography
- Interviews for a business dissertation
- APA doctoral thesis formatting rules
- Who can write my dissertation?
- Discussion & conclusion thesis parts
- Ordering a thesis paper quickly
- Searching for a reliable writing agency
- Thesis paper proposal in nursing
- PhD dissertation prospectus
- Creating a title page in the APA format
- Medieval history dissertation
- French literature thesis introduction
- Dissertation abstract in history
- Criminology graduate thesis paper
- Simple way to fiustom dissertation
- Completing a thesis in the APA format
- How to write an ancient history thesis
- Where can i get a front page example
- Undergraduate thesis data analysis
A List Of The Most Popular Dissertation Topics On Human Rights
Writing a dissertation may be one of the largest, singles tasks ever faced by a student during their schooling. During this project, students are required to select a topic, formulate s hypothesis and develop a course of research, all with the intention of analyzing this information to present it in a well structured paper.
Human rights can be a controversial topic since it deals with the very life and well being of actual persons. Despite its personal nature, a researcher must still select practical topics to work on, or they will find themselves stumped during the course of the studies. The following is a list of popular dissertation topics on humans rights, for you to choose from:
- Why my wants and desires are more important than your own.
- How to affect the mentality of people from racist cultures in developed countries.
- Why it matters what Hitler and other dictator like him have done during their reigns of terror.
- The difference between poor people of developed nations and those of third world countries.
- At what point is it okay for a developed nation to step in and take control of a country with a highly corrupt government.
- How the way a person is dressed can affect the way people treat them.
- Are we becoming a gender-less species that will no longer need the concept of gender rights?
- Are human rights a myth for some people?
- Is it a violation of human rights when some companies practice price discrimination?
- Which comes first, the environment or humans?
- Is terrorism an effective method of communicating a person’s lack of access to basic human rights?
- What are the origins of the concept of human rights?
- Have we made any progress in establishing proper civil laws compared to 100 years ago?
- Many civil wars have been fought throughout history, can it be stated that violation of humans rights is the main cause of all of these wars?
- When protesting against human rights violation, which practices have proven most effective?
- How much does it usually take before a population takes to arms against oppressive leaders?
- What are the major obstacles that persons usually need to overcome before they attain basic human rights?
- How is it possible that the world did not consider the rampant discrimination against homosexuals, a violation of human rights?
- Is religious freedom the same as freedom to have no religion?
- How does religion affect human rights?
- Tips for writing a graduate thesis
- Corporate governance thesis proposal
- Creating a good dissertation
- Harvard format dissertation proposal
- Great dissertation editing service
- Dissertation editing tips
- Psychology PhD paper editing help
- Dissertation editing: useful advice
- Creating Master's thesis
- Strong topics for your Master's thesis
- Thesis discussion section example
- PhD dissertation about F. D. Roosevelt
© AmymooreStudio.com. All rights reserved. | Master's Thesis Writing Tips
Specialist Dissertation Services Dissertation Examples
Human Rights Dissertation Topics
In an age where people post everything about themselves, where does their privacy begin? If this is a subject that intrigues you, maybe take a look at some of these examples:
Example privacy dissertation topic 1:
Big Brother and the realisation of Orwell’s 1984.
What does the government really know about all of us? In an age where the government has powers of gathering and keeping information on the individual beyond that ever achieved before, this dissertation looks at the implication of state surveillance on human rights. This dissertation explores the present laws and regulations on the indefinite storage of fingerprints and DNA, regardless of conviction, and possible reforms in light of the European Court of Human Rights’ decision in S & Marper v. United Kingdom. Further, this dissertation examines the proposed new strategy for requiring communications firms to record all internet contacts between people in an attempt to allow the security services greater access to people’s personal interactions.
Suggested initial topic reading:
- Campbell, L. (2011). ‘Non-conviction DNA databases in the United States and England: Historical differences, current convergences?’, The International Journal of Evidence & Proof, Vol. 15(4), pp. 281-310.
- Dobson, J. E. and Fisher, P. F. (2007). ‘The Panopticon’s changing geography’, Geographical Review, Vol. 97(3), pp. 307-323.
- Gonzalez-Fuster, G., de Hert, P., Ellyne, E. and Gutwirth, S. (2010). Huber, Marper and Others: Throwing new light on the shadows of suspicion. Brussels: Centre for European Policy Studies.
Whether it is social media, television or the internet as a whole, the rights people have with their internet footprint is a very exciting topic to investigate! If you know you are interested in this topic but are not sure where to start, take a look at some of our suggestions:
Example media dissertation topic 1:
Twitter: A right to be heard or a right to be prosecuted?
Under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003 persons are prohibited from sending ‘a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character’. The Act has allowed in recent times the prosecution and charge of many so-called “internet trolls”. Such prosecutions have attracted custodial sentences, resulting in distasteful comments being jailable offences. In an age where the Human Rights Act 1998 incorporates Article 10, the freedom of expression, into British law, it is concerning that a person’s right to be distasteful is not upheld. This dissertation considers whether given the implications that section 127 has on the freedom of speech in UK law do conform to Hall’s evocative description of freedom of speech: ‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it’.
- Geach, N. and Haralambous, N. (2009). ‘Regulating harassment: Is the law fit for the social networking age?’, The Journal of Criminal Law, Vol. 73(3), pp. 241-257.
- Gillespie, A.A. (2012). ‘Twitter, jokes and the law’, The Journal of Criminal Law, Vol. 76(5), pp. 364-369.
- Glanville, J. (ed.) (2011). Privacy is dead! Index on censorship, Vol. 40(2). London: SAGE.
Example media dissertation topic 2:
To blog or not to blog: The plight of the UK judiciary.
In a recent decision the Senior Presiding Judge set new guidelines banning judges from blogging as just that: judges, as the purported new guidance states that, ‘blogging by members of the judiciary is not prohibited. However, officer holders who blog (or who post comments on other people’s blogs) must not identify themselves as members of the judiciary’. Moreover, the guidelines allow for the retrospective discipline of judges who failed to remove previously posted judicial blogs. This dissertation investigates whether, under Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights, judges in the UK can – or should be – banned from blogging in a manner that identifies that they hold judicial office. Finally, the paper explores the differences between judges writing books – per the Rt. Hon. Lord Justice Sedley – and using social media.
- O’Brien, A. (2009). ‘Are attorneys and judges one Tweet, blog or friend request away from facing a disciplinary committee?’, Loyola Journal of Public and International Law, 11, p. 511.
- Sedley, S. (2011). Ashes and sparks: essay pro.com?tap_x=ZQaCDvQxuz6mVdnUddBuGn">Essay s on law and justice. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Wagner, A. (2012). ‘Let the judges blog’, UK Human Rights Blog, One Crown Office Row, available at: http://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2012/08/15/let-the-judges-blog/.
The rights of all genders should be protected so you if you are interested in investigating this further within a dissertation, maybe these examples will help:
Example gender dissertation topic 1:
I’m not sick, I’m just not meant to be a man: How the Gender Recognition Act 2004 fails to accord transgender persons adequate human rights.
Under the Gender Recognition Act 2004, section 2(1)(a) requires that in order to be granted a gender recognition certificate the applicant must be found to have or have had gender dysphoria, among other requirements. The NHS defines gender dysphoria as a recognised medical condition, much like homosexuality was once defined medically as a mental illness. This dissertation considers whether, by continuing to support the theory that transgender peoples suffer from a form of medical abnormality, the Gender Recognition Act fails to afford transgender people with the same rights as others.
- Barrett, J. (2007). Transsexual and other disorders of gender identity: A practical guide to management. Abingdon: Radcliffe.
- Jeffreys, S. (2008). ‘They know it when they see it: The UK Gender Recognition Act 2004’, The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, Vol. 10(2), pp. 328-345.
- Sharpe, A.N. (2007). ‘Endless sex: The Gender Recognition Act 2004 and the persistence of a legal category’, Feminist Legal Studies, Vol. 15(1), pp. 57-84.
Example gender dissertation topic 2:
4. Men in the workplace face the same type of gender stereotypes as women; the difference is that no-one fights for men.
This dissertation looks at the argument that, like women, men face discrimination based on outdated stereotypes. It is argued that in order to survive in the modern workplace men must live up to the traditional stereotypes of working late hours and leaving the raising of a family to their wives. Unlike women, however, men are often left to face such stereotypes without the full protection of the law. Moreover, in an age of overt child protection there are concerns that not enough males are entering the primary teaching profession because of fears of allegations and a lack of protection. Looking at two distinct professions and practitioners in Manchester (male primary teachers and chartered accountants) this dissertation addresses a number of work-related rights.
- Cameron, C. (2006). ‘Men in the nursery revisited: Issues of male workers and professionalism’, Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, Vol. 7(1), pp. 68-79.
- Cushman, P. (2005). ‘Will a revised code of practice change the practices of male teachers in their interactions with children?’, The New Zealand Journal of Teachers’ Work, Vol. 2(2), pp. 83-93.
- Lewis, J. and Campbell, M. (2007). ‘UK work/family balance policies and gender equality, 1997-2005’, Social Politics: International Studies in Gender, State & Society, Vol. 14(1), pp. 4-30.
Ethnicity and Race
If you are more interested in the rights of certain ethnicities or a specific race then this may be a good choice for your dissertation! Take a look at some examples:
Example ethnicity and race dissertation topic 1:
5. Should ‘minority group’ representation be allocated to the majority too?
In many organisations, whether student unions or international corporations, minority groups are spoken for by special representatives. However, the more minority groups that are identified, the higher the number of minority representatives appointed. This dissertation asks whether, by appointing minority representatives, the majority voice becomes not weaker, but obliterated. This thesis explores whether such special representation of every minority creates an even playing field, as was originally intended, or makes it more uneven. In addition to a comprehensive literature review, the paper undertakes extensive primary analysis of more than fifty student unions (of universities throughout the UK), and five parliamentary inquiries. This is an exciting topic in an area of human rights little explored in the UK.
- Bishin, B.G. (2009). The tyranny of the minority: The subconstituency politics theory of representation. Philadelphia, PA: Temple University Press.
- Carroll, S. J. and Jenkins, K. (2005). ‘Increasing diversity or more of the same? Term limits and the representation of women, minorities, and minority women in state legislatures’, National Political Science Review, Vol. 10, pp. 71-84.
- Dahlerup, D. (2005). The theory of a ‘critical mass’ revisited. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Washington DC, pp. 1-4.
Example ethnicity and race dissertation topic 2:
Human rights and the Traveller community: A right not to roam?
With a specific focus on the 1980s reforms relating to the need for councils to provide caravan sites for Travellers and the subsequent battles from the mid 1990s onwards, (most recently at sites such as Dale Farm, in Essex), this is a dissertation that addresses not only a contemporary, ‘live’, human rights issue but also issues of prejudice, racial stereotyping and the extent to which adherence to the law is a requirement of all, regardless of ethnic considerations. Whilst the Traveller community claims ‘minority rights’, this dissertation questions whether such a position is legitimate for those who choose to live in locations (regardless of planning constraints) that appear to demonstrate their rejection of ‘the right to roam’ in preference for a ‘settled’ permanent home .
- Home, R. (2012). ‘Forced eviction and planning enforcement: The Dale Farm Gypsies’, International Journal of Law in the Built Environment, Vol. 4(3), pp. 178-188.
- Niner, P. (2003). Local authority Gypsy/Traveller sites in England. London: Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.
- Niner, P. (2004). ‘Accommodating nomadism? An examination of accommodation options for Gypsies and Travellers in England’, Housing Studies, Vol. 19(2), pp. 141-159.
Religion has a huge influence on society, whether you identify with a religion or not. Choosing a topic in this area can be fascinating and if you are interested in human rights in relation to religion, this topic may be good for you!
Example religion dissertation topic 1:
Religious discrimination: An exploration of the requirement to sing the national anthem and pledge to God in optional social groups and organisations.
In 2012, the story of young George Pratt’s refusal to say the Boy Scouts’ pledge to God made national headlines on the pretext of the group’s expulsion of him as an infringement of his right to practice religion or not. This thesis examines whether groups such as the Boy Scouts, the membership of which is optional, must create alternative pledges, not merely for religions other than Christianity (as they already do for Islam and some other religions) but also for the absence of a belief in a Supreme Being. While many would say that under the recent Equality Act 2010 discrimination based on religious grounds is unacceptable it is arguable that Master Platt was not discriminated against on the basis that he did not believe in God, but on the basis that he would not say the oath. This is a dissertation that has potential at the level of undergraduate, Master’s, or even beyond, for the right candidate.
- Cragun, R. T., Kosmin, B., Keysar, A., Hammer, J. H. and Nielsen, M. (2012). ‘On the receiving end: Discrimination toward the non-religious in the United States’, Journal of Contemporary Religion, Vol. 27(1), pp. 105-127.
- Hammer, J.H., Cragun, R.T., Hwang, K. and Smith, J.M. (2012). ‘Forms, frequency, and correlates of perceived anti-atheist discrimination’, Secularism and Nonreligion, Vol. 1, pp. 43-67.
- Reuveni, E. (2006). ‘On Boy Scouts and anti-discrimination law: The associational rights of quasi-religious organizations’, Boston University Law Review, Vol. 86(1), pp. 109-171.
Violence and Assault
Whilst this topic can be destressing, it is very important that it is researched and investigated. If you know you are interested in examining this topic but are not sure where to start, maybe these suggestions can help:
Example violence and assault dissertation topic 1:
Rape in Zimbabwe: The need for an international intervention on human rights grounds?
The use of rape as a form of ‘legitimised’ state torture as well as a weapon of repression under the Mugabe regime has been relatively well documented. This dissertation seeks to assess what the international community could or should do within Zimbabwe to counter-act such basic abuses of human rights. In so doing it questions whether there is now an accepted precedent of the defence of human rights, particularly given recent events in Libya, for UN-sponsored military action to reinstate the human rights of some of its most vulnerable citizens.
- Blatt, D. (1991). ‘Recognizing rape as a method of torture’, NYU Review of Law and Social Change, Vol. 19, p. 821.
- McGlynn, C. (2008). ‘Rape as ‘torture’? Catharine Mackinnon and questions of feminist strategy’, Feminist Legal Studies, Vol. 16(1), pp. 71-85.
- Research and Advocacy Unit (2010). No hiding place: Politically motivated rape of women in Zimbabwe: Report. Harare: Research and Advocacy Unit and the Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights.
Maybe you would be more interested in the way the justice system upholds societies human rights or how the prison system may take these away. This is a popular topic and would be a great way to go for your dissertation. Take a look at some options below:
Example justice system dissertation topic 1:
he right to withhold labour: The moral maze of prisoner’s rights.
Combining aspects of human rights, welfare reform and public policy, this dissertation reviews proposals put forward by Britain’s Coalition government to make prisoners work whilst they are in custody. Though the notion of making prisoners work for their food and shelter may be popular (especially amongst certain sectors of the British press) this dissertation questions whether it is morally acceptable to make prisoners work. This is a dissertation that would benefit from a range of interviews being undertaken with organisations such as the Howard League for Penal Reform as well as with probation officers, judges and convicts themselves.
- Kang, S. (2009). ‘Forcing prison labor: International labor standards, human rights and the privatization of prison labor in the contemporary United States’, New Political Science, Vol. 31(2), pp. 137-161.
- Quigley, W.P. (2003). ‘Prison work, wages, and Catholic social thought: Justice demands decent work for decent wages, even for prisoners’, Santa Clara Law Review, Vol. 44, p. 1159.
- Robinson, A. (2011). Foundations for offender management: Theory, law and policy for contemporary practice. Bristol: The Policy Press.
Most Used Categories
- Dissertation Examples (5,483)
- Literature Reviews (659)
- Dissertation Proposals (136)
- Dissertation Topics (69)
- Dissertation Titles (51)
- Dissertation Methodologies (42)
- Dissertation Introductions (32)
- Dissertation Writing Guides (18)
- Research Projects (13)
- Masters Study Guides (10)
- Services / Sample Dissertations (6)
- Thesis Examples (4)
Other useful services:
- Grant Proposal
- Personal Statement
- Proofreading Services
- Academic Writing
- Web Content
- Annotated Bibliography
- Other Writing Services
Here you can browse through all of our academic papers in each of our dissertation categories.