Study at Cambridge
About the university, research at cambridge.
- Undergraduate courses
- Events and open days
- Fees and finance
- Postgraduate courses
- How to apply
- Postgraduate events
- Fees and funding
- International students
- Continuing education
- Executive and professional education
- Courses in education
- How the University and Colleges work
- Term dates and calendars
- Visiting the University
- Annual reports
- Equality and diversity
- A global university
- Public engagement
- Give to Cambridge
- For Cambridge students
- For our researchers
- Business and enterprise
- Colleges & departments
- Email & phone search
- Museums & collections
- Policy and Thought leadership
- Laing O'Rourke Centre for Construction Engineering and Technology
- About overview
- Management Board
- Education and Skills overview
- Construction Engineering Masters Programme overview
- About the Programme
- Why Participate?
- Course Dates and Fees
- Entry requirements and how to apply
- FAQs and Q&A sessions overview
- CEM prospectus
- Research and Innovation overview
- Digital Engineering, Data and Computer Vision overview
- Sensor Systems
- Satellite Monitoring Group
- CIT Laboratory
- Performance & Productivity
- Underground Construction
- Wellbeing in Construction Forum
- Policy and Thought leadership overview
- Papers and Industry Reports
- Impact Case Studies
- Dissertation Research overview
- Centre's Reports
- People overview
- Core Academic Team
- Academic Visitors and Secondees
- Academic Staff Affiliated
- Research and Computer Associates
- PhD Students
- Professional Staff
- Previous Members
- Dissertation Research
- Education and Skills
- Research and Innovation
CEM student dissertations merge academic rigour with practical industry knowledge to develop an evidence base to support change in industry practice.
Explore dissertation abstracts, listed below by topic area. Electronic copies of the full dissertations may be requested via the CEM Administrator . Dissertation research since 2011 has focused on the following key areas:
- Data and digital technologies
- DfMA - Offsite Manufacturing
- Finance and investment
- Health and safety
- Legal and contracts
- Performance, productivity and construction and design process
- Procurement and collaboration
- Skills, EDI and workplace and education
Data and digital technologies
DfMA - Offsite manufacturing
Finance and investment
Health and safety
Legal and contracts
Performance, productivity, construction and design process
Procurement and collaboration
Skills, EDI, workplace and education
The Laing O'Rourke Centre for Construction Engineering and Technology University of Cambridge Department of Engineering 7a JJ Thomson Avenue Cambridge CB3 0FA Tel: +44 1223 3 32812
Contact: [email protected]
Site privacy & cookie policies, useful links.
- Department of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Information Technology Laboratory
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Trimble Fund
Connect with the Centre
Join our mailing list
© 2023 University of Cambridge
- Contact the University
- Freedom of information
- Statement on Modern Slavery
- Terms and conditions
- University A-Z
- Research news
- About research at Cambridge
- Spotlight on...
- Why Choose Us
- Vision and Mission
- Hire Writers
- How it Works
45 Latest and Informative Construction Project Management Dissertation Topics
Table Of Contents
An overview of the construction management education, list of 15 off-beat construction management dissertation topics, 15 technology-related construction management dissertation topics, 15 sustainable construction management dissertation topics 2023, one-stop destination for construction management dissertation topics.
Choosing relevant construction project management dissertation topics with complete consistency and dedication is one of the most critical steps. If you want your paper to be exciting and of high quality, you should follow this. It becomes even more complicated when it comes to construction project management because you need to do a lot of research to develop a good topic. Writing a first-class research paper can be complicated if you need to know what to write and what design to use.
Therefore, choosing a topic in construction project management is an essential concern for researchers and students looking for good concepts for their work. Considering the importance of selecting construction project management dissertation topics , there are various topics that you can write on. However, before choosing a theme, you should pay attention to its scope and check whether it focuses on a particular idea. Otherwise, you would be unable to benefit from the information and research you provide.
If you are looking for good construction project management dissertation topics , reading this blog will help you immensely. It will also help you write a successful dissertation with practical solutions. But before that, let us get an overview of the study of this field.
Construction management is one of the most lucrative professional disciplines. You will have to deal with infrastructure, commercial and residential construction, bridge construction, airport construction, water, waste management, and highway construction during your studies.
To complete this course, you must have excellent mathematical skills, as the entire subject revolves around measurement and estimation. If you complete this course, you can become a Construction Engineering Manager. However, it would help if you produced an impressive dissertation in your final year.
And undoubtedly, dissertation writing takes immense work. You have to overcome many hurdles in a series. The first and most significant hurdle is to choose dissertation topic for the paper. The issue should be unique and better off-beat. It should offer scope for research as well. You can pass your degree with distinction if you have an excellent dissertation grade. There's no need to worry about the dissertation topic since, in the section below, you'll find 45 hand-picked outstanding dissertation topics in construction project management .
Need Help with Dissertation?
Get a 100% Original Dissertation Written by EXPERTS
In this section, you will encounter several ideas for your dissertation topic, which are more on the side of being off-beat. They differ from others and can help significantly if you go out of the box. You can trust them with eyes closed as the expert writers of dissertation help UK select them .
- An examination of the various prefabrication techniques
- The architecture of a place reflects the culture of that city
- How to make private buildings exude a warm, personal vibe?
- IoT's contribution to the development of commercial projects
- How can municipal structures integrate design and sustainability?
- A critique of the integration of modern technology and traditional designs
- How can a minimalist structural design be achieved in small spaces?
- How can infrastructure built in earthquake-prone areas be made safe?
- Based on effectiveness, a comparison of ancient and modern construction methods
- What are architectural and construction methods used in island nations?
- How necessary are safety training and supervision in the construction industry?
- Cathedrals and chapels: utilizing modern resources to restore the allure of the past
- How are homes built differently in cold climates and warm climates?
- What impact have well-known architects had on the building sector over time?
- How does the urban environment complement the diversity of the architecture?
Above mentioned construction project management dissertation topics UK can impress the faculty at once. They can contribute significantly to grading your dissertation because you have chosen a progressive theme.
Also Read: A 7-Step Guide to Plan Your Dissertation!
Technology is a part of every field, be it construction or management. You can only progress with the mention of the growing mechanism of technology. Our dissertation writers team knows what it takes to get a good grade on an academic paper.
- How has the development of the telecommunications sector changed the construction industry?
- The various methods and technologies employed in the construction of ports, railroad stations, and airports
- Statistics on accidents and the relationship between CDM laws and regulations
- A critical analysis of cost management in the construction of buildings, roads, and bridges
- What qualifies as a lesson to be learned from the construction industries in mountainous areas?
- What do ventilation systems do, and how they've evolved from being in older structures to being in modern infrastructure
- BIM's (Business Information Modeling) impact on the construction industry
- What effects does lean manufacturing have on the construction sector?
- What function does IT serve in the construction industry?
- The function of robotics and automation in today's infrastructure
- Knowing the engineering principles underlying contemporary solar cooling technology
- Is a comprehensive model that can take the place of all other management tools necessary?
- Review of how the application of cutting-edge computer-aided techniques can revolutionize the construction industry
- The part "green technology" plays in contemporary construction
The rise of technology in the construction sector has affected a lot on the process and made it faster. Similarly, if you want to grow your class ranking more quickly, choose from the construction project management dissertation topics mentioned above. They are designed to get you good grades.
Below are the topics that can enable you to develop the best sustainable concepts for your dissertation. Take a closer look at the much more creative and profitable research construction management dissertation topics to work on.
- How can hemp be advantageously used in the construction of buildings?
- An examination of the idea of retrofitting inefficiency about existing structures
- How can self-sufficient structures be built for the middle class?
- How do you figure out the output of solar panels for construction planning?
- A study of the best R-values for insulation in contemporary structures
- An examination of the idea of micro-construction and its potential applications
- An extensive analysis of the net zero design concept
- How can the carbon footprint of a building be decreased?
- Incentives for environmentally sustainable technology
- How to use renewable energy to install building heating and cooling systems?
- How much does green technology add to the sustainability of the environment?
- How resilient is the environment in the present and the years to come?
- Frameworks for global environmental sustainability and green technology
- What impact do local, state, and federal politics have on environmental sustainability?
- The value of gardening, including tips for urban gardening on rooftops and terraces.
Here is the list of 45 construction project management dissertation topics . You can easily decide which is the best for you and which case can provide more scope for writing and research. But while selecting, you may need clarification, so hiring an expert for either writing task is recommended. But if you don’t want that, you can ask them for the dissertation proofreading and editing . It will protect you from putting unnecessary data and losing your grades.
Also Read: How to Write a Dissertation Proposal to Hear a 'YES' from Professor?
Assignmentdesk.co.uk is the only place to guarantee the selection of the best theme for your dissertation. We have one of the best writing service providers in the world. Thousands of students buy dissertation services yearly because we have experienced writers.
They are fully equipped to deliver a document so good that your faculty will be blown away. These writers know what compels readers to stick to your theme and continue gracefully. It takes a lot of experience to understand the secret behind passing with flying colors, and our writers know that in depth. They have set some of the best dissertation examples that have made students top their class.
Not just that, the quality of content and research our experts carry can never match anyone’s armature. We know a critical assignment requires intensive data collection and analytical skills like a management subject demands. So if you want to benefit from all these traits of our professional team of management, address project Management assignment help . Some more features that usually attract students are:
- Customised help
- Fast delivery
- Impressive topic ideas
- 100% originality
- Affordable prices
- Free dissertation topic ideas
- High-quality content
- Excellent proofreading andediting
- Exciting offers anddiscounts
If you need help choosing suitable construction project management dissertation topics , experts are here to help. So, what are you waiting for? Reach out to us NOW.
To Make Your Work Original
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!
Quick and Simple Tool to Generate Dissertation Outline Instantly
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!
Generate a Compelling Thesis Statement and Impress Your Professor
- Topic Creation USD 4.04 FREE
- Outline USD 9.75 FREE
- Unlimited Revisions USD 21.6 FREE
- Editing/Proofreading USD 29.26 FREE
- Formatting USD 8.36 FREE
- Bibliography USD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for
USD 84.3 FREE
RELATED DISSERTATION BLOGS
41 Most Popular Physiotherapy Dissertation Ideas You Need to Know
Guide for Students to Find the Best Midwifery Dissertation Topics
50+ Hot Consumer Behaviour Dissertation Topics in 5 Different Fields
Coming Up with A Unique List of Social Psychology Dissertation Topics to Write About
Professional assignment writers.
Choose a writer for your task among hundreds of professionals
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
Calculate the Price
Professional Academic Help at Pocket-Friendly Prices!
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Construction » Construction Management » 80 Construction Management Research Topics For Dissertation Writing
80 Construction Management Research Topics For Dissertation Writing
Are you a student searching for captivating research topics in the field of construction management? Look no further. Our extensive list of dissertation topics is designed to help you find compelling and engaging ideas for your academic work. Whether you’re pursuing a degree at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral level, our comprehensive collection of topics […]
Are you a student searching for captivating research topics in the field of construction management? Look no further. Our extensive list of dissertation topics is designed to help you find compelling and engaging ideas for your academic work. Whether you’re pursuing a degree at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral level, our comprehensive collection of topics will provide you with the inspiration you need to embark on your research journey.
As the construction industry continues to evolve and face new challenges, conducting research in this field becomes increasingly important. Whether you are an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral student, exploring research topics in construction management provides an opportunity to delve into emerging trends, address industry challenges, and contribute to the advancement of this dynamic field. From project management and sustainable construction to risk assessment and digital technologies, our comprehensive list of research topics offers a wide range of options to suit your interests and academic level. These topics provide a solid foundation for conducting in-depth research, making valuable contributions to the construction industry, and establishing yourself as an expert in this ever-changing field.
A List Of Potential Research Topics In Construction Management:
- Analyzing the Role of Digital Technologies (E.g., Drones, Robotics) in Improving Construction Productivity in the UK.
- Investigating the Use of Building Life Cycle Assessment in Sustainable Construction.
- Investigating the Role of Social Responsibility in Construction Project Stakeholder Management.
- Analyzing the Influence of Building Design on Construction Site Safety.
- Assessing the Influence of Project Procurement Methods on Construction Project Outcomes.
- Investigating the Impact of Construction Site Layout on Project Execution.
- Exploring Strategies for Effective Construction Project Scheduling and Time Management.
- Investigating the Use of Building Performance Simulation in Design Optimization.
- Assessing the Use of Sustainable Construction Materials in Infrastructure Projects.
- How Has the Covid-19 Crisis Affected the Regulatory Landscape and Compliance Requirements in the Construction Industry?
- The Impact of Sustainability Practices on Construction Project Performance.
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Public-private Partnerships (Ppps) in Delivering Major Infrastructure Projects in the UK.
- Assessing the Implementation of Green Building Practices in the Construction Industry.
- Investigating the Use of Artificial Intelligence (Ai) in Construction Project Management.
- Examining the Impact of Prefabrication and Modular Construction on Project Efficiency.
- The Role of Building Performance Monitoring in Post-occupancy Evaluation.
- How Has the Covid-19 Pandemic Influenced the Design and Layout of Construction Sites to Ensure Social Distancing and Safety Measures?
- Exploring Strategies for Enhancing Construction Project Communication and Coordination.
- Exploring Strategies for Effective Supply Chain Management in Construction Projects.
- Assessing the Impact of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) on Health and Safety in the UK Construction Industry.
- What Are the Lessons Learned From the Covid-19 Crisis in Terms of Risk Management and Contingency Planning in Construction Projects?
- Exploring Strategies for Effective Conflict Resolution in Construction Projects.
- Evaluating the Role of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Construction Management.
- Assessing the Influence of Client’s Requirements and Expectations on Project Success.
- Investigating the Use of Drones in Construction Site Monitoring and Inspection.
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Risk Management Strategies in Construction Projects.
- Investigating the Role of Building Performance Evaluation in Ensuring Occupant Satisfaction.
- How Has the Pandemic Accelerated the Adoption of Off-site and Modular Construction Methods in the Industry?
- Exploring Strategies for Effective Risk Assessment and Mitigation in Construction Projects.
- The Role of Sustainable Procurement in Construction Supply Chain Management.
- Examining the Impact of Brexit on the Construction Industry in the UK: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Assessing the Impact of Building Information Modeling (Bim) on Facility Management.
- Exploring the Integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) in Smart Construction Sites.
- Exploring Strategies for Effective Construction Cost Estimation and Control.
- What Are the Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Construction Practices in the Post-covid Era?
- Analyzing the Influence of Project Delivery Methods on Construction Project Performance.
- Exploring Strategies for Effective Construction Claims Management and Dispute Resolution
- How Has the Covid-19 Crisis Influenced the Implementation of Health and Safety Protocols in Construction Sites?
- Exploring Strategies for Enhancing Productivity and Efficiency in Construction Workforce.
- Investigating the Role of Ethical Considerations in Supply Chain Management Within the UK Construction Sector.
- What Are the Implications of the Pandemic on the Financial Viability and Profitability of Construction Projects and Companies?
- Exploring Strategies for Achieving Carbon Neutrality in UK Construction Projects: a Case Study Analysis.
- Investigating the Impact of Information Sharing and Collaboration in Construction Supply Chains.
- Assessing the Role of Project Management Software in Construction Project Planning and Execution.
- Investigating the Impact of Environmental Regulations on Construction Project Sustainability.
- How Has the Pandemic Reshaped Client Requirements and Expectations in Construction Project Delivery?
- Investigating the Impact of Sustainable Building Certifications (E.g., BREEAM, LEED) on UK Construction Projects.
- How Has the Pandemic Influenced the Perception and Adoption of Resilience Planning in Construction Project Management?
- What Are the Long-term Implications of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Construction Project Budgets and Cost Management?
- Assessing the Adoption of Circular Economy Principles in Construction Industry.
- Evaluating the Influence of Cultural Factors on Project Management Practices in Multinational Construction Projects in the UK.
- Analyzing the Use of Robotics and Automation in Construction Site Operations.
- The Role of Performance Measurement and Key Performance Indicators (Kpis) in Construction Management.
- Analyzing the Influence of Cultural Factors on International Construction Projects.
- Investigating the Use of Virtual Reality (Vr) in Construction Planning and Design.
- Investigating the Use of Building Information Modeling (Bim) in UK Construction Projects: a Case Study.
- Exploring the Adoption of Lean Construction Techniques in the Construction Industry.
- Analyzing the Role of Stakeholder Engagement and Social Responsibility in Sustainable Construction Projects in the UK.
- Analyzing the Impact of Building Renovation and Retrofitting on Energy Efficiency.
- What Are the Key Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruptions in the Construction Industry Post-covid?
- Analyzing the Impact of Technology Adoption on Construction Project Innovation.
- Investigating the Strategies for Managing Construction Project Risks in the UK: a Case Study Approach.
- What Are the Strategies to Mitigate the Impact of Future Disruptions on Construction Project Schedules and Timelines Post-covid?
- Assessing the Implementation of Off-site Construction Techniques in Addressing Housing Shortages in the UK.
- Analyzing the Influence of Leadership Styles on Construction Team Performance.
- Assessing the Role of Government Policies and Regulations in Promoting Sustainable Construction Practices in the UK.
- Assessing the Role of Value Engineering in Construction Project Cost Optimization.
- Assessing the Impact of Building Codes and Regulations on Construction Project Sustainability.
- The Role of Quality Management Systems in Construction Project Delivery.
- How Has the Pandemic Affected the Productivity and Efficiency of Construction Workforce and What Are the Strategies to Address It?
- Analyzing the Benefits and Challenges of Implementing Sustainable Materials in Construction.
- How Has the Covid-19 Pandemic Impacted the Adoption of Digital Technologies in Construction Project Management?
- The Role of Stakeholder Engagement in Successful Construction Project Delivery.
- Assessing the Role of Building Regulations in Ensuring Quality and Safety in Construction.
- Exploring Strategies for Enhancing Occupational Health and Safety in Construction.
- Analyzing the Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the UK Construction Sector: Lessons Learned and Future Strategies.
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Construction Project Planning and Management.
- What Are the Emerging Trends in Remote Project Management and Virtual Collaboration in the Construction Sector Post-covid?
- Exploring the Role of Collaborative Procurement Methods in Enhancing Project Outcomes in UK Construction.
- Investigating the Use of Sustainable Energy Technologies in Construction Projects.
In conclusion, if you are a student at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral level seeking compelling research topics in the field of construction management, our comprehensive list provides a wealth of possibilities for your dissertation research. From exploring the impact of technological advancements and sustainability practices to analyzing project management strategies and regulatory frameworks, these topics cover a wide range of areas within the construction management discipline. By selecting a topic that aligns with your interests and career aspirations, you can delve into in-depth research, contribute to the advancement of the field, and make a meaningful impact.
Order Construction Management Dissertation Now!
- Download construction management dissertation sample for your perusal
Research Topic Help Service
Get unique research topics exactly as per your requirements. We will send you a mini proposal on the chosen topic which includes;
- Research Statement
- Research Questions
- Key Literature Highlights
- Proposed Methodology
- View a Sample of Service
Ensure Your Good Grades With Our Writing Help
- Talk to the assigned writer before payment
- Get topic if you don't have one
- Multiple draft submissions to have supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Installments plan
- Special discounts
- 80 Building Surveying Research Topics For Dissertation Writing June 11, 2023 -->
- 80 Quantity Surveying Research Topics For Dissertation Writing June 10, 2023 -->
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Project Management Dissertation Topics
Published by Alaxendra Bets at January 10th, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
Are you looking to select the best project management dissertation topic for your dissertation? To help you get started with brainstorming for project management topics, we have developed a list of the latest project management dissertation topics that can be used for writing your project management or operations management dissertation.
These topics have been developed by PhD-qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation. If you have used one of the project management dissertation ideas provided on our website and want that removed from this page, please contact us via live chat, email or telecom.
Project management is an important area of study because the success of any business is largely dependent on successful project management. At Research Prospect, we have many project management experts who can help you with topic selection, proposal writing and full dissertation writing.
Review step by step guide on how to write your own dissertation here. Check our complete list of dissertation topics .
- International Development Dissertation Topics
- Cooperate Governance Dissertation Topics
- Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics
- Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics
- International Business Dissertation Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Business Dissertation Topics
- HRM Dissertation Topics
- Management Dissertation Topics
- Operations Management Dissertation Topics
2022 Project Management Research Topics
Management quality and control- assessing the role of project length in the uk construction sector..
Research Aim: The construction industry is one of the most significant contributors to the country’s economy. This study investigates the role of project length on management control and quality in the UK’s construction sector. Also, the research will analyse the connection between project length and quality control, considering the moderating impact of management quality control on a project’s success.
Sustainable Construction and Project Management- A review from literature.
Research Aim: The main aim of this study is to analyse the role of sustainability and sustainable construction in project management, focusing on the existing literature for sustainability, sustainable practices, and how it has impacted the project’s success within the construction industry. We will investigate how to achieve sustainability and its benefits to the construction industry.
Project Management- Evolution and Development from the past twenty years.
Research Aim: This study will examine the development and evolution of project management over the past twenty years taking account of how things have changed due to technological advancements, updated skills, and new trends. The paper will discuss theories and various aspects contributing to the changes and latest project management developments. Project management involves operation, risk, dynamics, and several other fields. This study will give you a proper understanding of it has developed and evolved within these twenty years.
Visit our topics database to view 100s of dissertation topics in your research area.
Investigating the Challenges in Public Procurement for Project Management- A case study of UK's IT sector.
Research Aim: In many countries, public procurement estimates for a considerable market section can be essential in inspiring communities and achieving governmental objectives. Keeping this in mind, the government has set rules to regulate public procurement. This research will investigate the challenges faced in public procurement for project management in the UK’s IT sector, highlighting different socioeconomic factors national factors, balancing dynamic pressures, satisfying the requirements, and keeping an ultimate goal of maximising competition in mind.
5- Assessing the Impact of the Coronavirus Crisis on Project Delays and Digitalization - A case of the European Construction industry.
Research Aim: The covid-19 pandemic has forced the countries to confront a new reality; the method adopted to prevent the spread has included social distancing and isolation and complete lockdowns, which caused several problems for the project managers and companies, and also resulted in indefinite delays. This study will examine the impact of the covid-19 crisis on the European construction industry, digitalisation’s role in reducing the negative consequences, and how the industry deals with the situation. a qualitative and quantitive research study will be conducted to get significant results for this study.
Covid-19 Project Management Research Topics
What lessons can we learn from the covid-19 (coronavirus) crisis.
Research Aim: Actually, the ongoing crisis could invite a welcome reality check. It magnifies all those small issues and inefficiencies that we usually tolerate in our daily work; it can help us recognize and understand what could be done better. It could provide the nudge we need to solve them, paving the way for tomorrow’s better, more efficient project management strategy. Remote project management issues… are no different from usual PM issues.
How to Minimise the Impact of the COVID-19 Virus on an Organisation?
Research Aim: The coronavirus outbreak is a major concern for the health of potentially hundreds of thousands of people. It also impacts the global economy with tourism, aviation, and hospitality the initially hardest-hit industries. This research aims to identify the strategies that would enable us to minimise the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on the efficiency of organisations.
Project Management and COVID-19: How to Manage an Extraordinary Crisis?
Research Aim: While we’re still early days into the crisis, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that COVID-19 is a black swan event. You couldn’t have predicted it, nor could you have anticipated its impact. Conventional rules go out the window during such a crisis. There is no standard risk management playbook for dealing with a worldwide epidemic; you have to improvise and adapt on the fly. This research will discuss this extraordinary event, how to deal with it, and minimise its impact on your organisation.
Project Management in the Times of COVID-19
Research Aim: Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic as notified by the World Health Organisation has had a significant impact on businesses the world over. More and more countries are being impacted every day with substantial loss of life and business. This study will investigate how business organisations around the world have been proactive in minimising and the COVID-19 impact for their customers, and at the same time, helped their customers to run and deliver efficient services for their customers.
How the UK Government is Supporting Businesses with Project Management (PMO) and Governance During COVID-19?
Research Aim: The main aim of the research will be to focus on identifying the strategies and the policies implemented by the UK government to support businesses with project management and governance during the Covid-19 crisis.
Should Project Risk Management Take the Pandemic into Consideration?
Research Aim: Considering the world has endured pandemics before, this is, in theory, a known risk. But you likely did not include it in your project risk register, as it is very unlikely. In this case, the risk is unknown to you because you and your team didn’t identify this risk. Whether we agree or not, no one in the world was able to assess the impact of COVID-19 before it happened accurately—and there is still uncertainty about its implications moving forward. Consequently, this may not be part of project risk management. So what can we do?
COVID-19 Challenges and Response: How Procurement Underpins the World Bank’s Response to the Pandemic?
Research Aim: The World Bank Group is committed to providing a fast, flexible response to the coronavirus pandemic. It offers financing, policy advice, and technical assistance in every region, from healthcare and education to trade and technology. In this research study, we explore how different teams around the World Bank Group are responding to the challenges ahead.
How to Win a New Project in the Times of COVID-19?
Research Aim: COVID-19 might have derailed project plans for many organisations, but it’s worth considering what might still be possible remotely. There might be more to salvage than we think, which this research study will explore.
Communication Through Crisis: Keeping Project Management Effective in the Wake of COVID-19
Research Aim: The evolution of managing projects is taking a turn during this COVID-19 crisis. Instead of holding a conference call for a few locations where groups of people are in the same room, we are now facilitating sessions where everyone is in a separate location. Think about that for a minute. You are promoting a meeting with ten people, and no one is in the same room. Can we be successful in this new environment? This research aims to identify the communication tools and policies that would enable organisations to respond to the challenges posed by the Covid-10 crisis effectively.
Preventive Measures for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Research Aim: Employers and occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals have a vital role to play in preventing the spread of coronavirus. To mitigate the spread of the disease, an increasing number of employers are making efforts to modify working patterns, including encouraging staff to work from home if they develop any of the symptoms. This research will investigate the preventive measures taken by business organisations to deal with the Covid-19 crisis.
Considerations for Business and Risk Managers During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Outbreak
Research Aim: The situation for businesses and risk managers is changing rapidly after the outbreak of Covid-19. Alongside the obvious risks to human health, we also see severe disruption-related impacts on organisations arising from the travel and opening restrictions, event cancellations, workforce issues, supply chain disruptions, financial and market volatility, and cash flow problems. This research study will talk about the considerations for business and risk managers during the Coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak.
Coping with Coronavirus: Strategies to Mitigate Business Risks
Research Aim: What would happen to your organisation if illness led to a sudden reduction of more than 40% of the workforce? In this research, the researcher will use a mixed research method to uncover the strategies businesses can adopt to cope with coronavirus and mitigate business risks.
Best Project Management Topics for 2021
Correlation between brand dominance and influencer marketing: a case study of lux.
Research Aim: This study is based on the correlation between the dominancy of brands via influencer marketing. The main objective is to determine the positive or negative impact of the correlation between brand dominancy via influencer marketing.
Analysis of Strategies to Incorporate Innovative Services into Consumer Lives
Research Aim: This research will analyse the best strategies that need the contemporary life model of consumers and are essentially required to be addressed to meet the modern era’s current requirements.
Factors that Influence Customers Satisfaction on Brand Success: A Case Study of Young Adults
Research Aim: This study will investigate how brand success relies on customer satisfaction. Identifying determinants of customer satisfaction will be the key objective of this work.
Impacts of Artificial Intelligence on Project Management
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the Impacts of Artificial Intelligence on Project Management. It will also address the advantages and disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence using the existing literature.
Importance of Soft Skills in Project Management
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the importance of Soft skills in Project Management. Students may use any example project as the base of the research.
The Role of Digital and Remote Teams in Project Management
Research Aim: This research aims to address the role of Digital and Remote teams in Project Management. It will be a comparative study of both types of team that covers and assess their advantages and disadvantages.
The Importance of Soft Skills in Project Management-Case Study
Research Aim: This research aims to address the importance of Soft skills in Project Management. A case study will evaluate project managers’ soft skills and their association with teammates in the workplace. It will also suggest ways to improve the soft skills of all the employees in an organization.
Hybrid Project Management Approaches
Research Aim: This research aims to address the role of Hybrid Project Management approaches and their growing popularity.
Importance of Change Management
Research Aim: Change Management is an important skill that a project manager needs to possess to meet organizational transitions’ challenges. This research aims to highlight the importance of change management and its implementation in the working environment.
Culture and Conflict Management
Research Aim: This research focuses on culture and conflict management in the workplace, addresses the issues of concern, and suggests possible solutions.
Best Project Management Topics for 2020
Is project management software worth the cost.
Research Aim: Project management, as an individual academic subject, has flourished in recent decades. With it has come companies and software development firms that churn out what they consider project management tools most focused on scheduling time, cost, and team. The research will analyse different project management software to conclude if they increase productivity and lead to project success.
Team Conflict Dynamic Model & Project Success Written by Ruskin Bond
Research Aim: The research will use the team conflict dynamics model to analyse different conflict types and team conflict profiles to produce resolutions that can improve or lead to project success.
Research Aim: The research will examine how the cultures of project managers may influence their methods of conflict resolution. How does a project manager’s culture affect how they name, frame, blame and try to tame conflict in their project? Learn more about Conflict Management.
Analysing the Impact of Project Management Principles and System Dynamics on Humanitarian Logistics
Research Aim: Recent environmental disasters like earthquakes and tsunamis have increased the need for humanitarian logistics around the world as such events have claimed the lives of millions while also causing millions in infrastructure damage. To reduce these damages improvements, need to be made to logistics operations. The research paper will analyse System Dynamics (SD) in collaboration with humanitarian logistics, which factors in stakeholders, responses, flows in the supply chain, and its interactions. The study aims to recommend adaptations to project management theories to modify them as a tool for planning processes of humanitarian operations.
Analysing the Project Delay Causes and How Global Construction Companies Are Coping with It
Research Aim: The main aim of the research will be focusing on identifying the leading causes and symptoms of project delays and how it impacts the project life cycle. The second phase of the project will be focused on how global construction companies have devised different strategies to cope with this issue.
Assessing the Importance of Communication in Maintaining Quality and Timely Delivery of Project Activities
Research Aim: This research will be focusing on analysing the significance of communication between the project organisation and its stakeholders (both internal and external) and how this efficient communication helps the organisation in maintaining quality and timely delivery of project activities.
Identifying the Factors of Project Selection: Does a Drastic Shift in Project Benefits Approach Towards Customer-Centricity?
Research Aim: The primary purpose of this research paper is to identify the most critical factors that help in selecting a project. This paper will specifically be focusing on analysing the shift of the project benefits approach towards customer-centricity. Project benefits are focused more on attaining tangible things such as high sales, more revenue, faster call handling times, etc.; whereas customer centricity approach is focused more on selecting those clients who are easy to work with, having high brand value, etc.
Analysing the Impact of Project Misalignment with Business Objectives on the Overall Project Performance
Research Aim: COVID-19 might have derailed project plans for many organisations, but it’s worth considering what might still be possible remotely. There might be more to salvage than we think, which this research study will explore.
Assessing the Importance of Project Management Soft Skills in the Context of Project Success Rates
Research Aim: This research will conduct a detailed critical analysis of project management soft skills, including its benefits and cost and how it helps the project in achieving the desired result and outcome.
Analysing the Impact of Psychosocial Stressors on Project Manager Performance. The Mediating Effect of Organisational Culture
Research Aim: Using a research model, the impact of psychosocial stressors (health & well-being, work individual interface, work environment, etc.) is tested on project managers’ performance using dimensions of performance. Project managers are asked to complete a questionnaire that will be the basis of collecting empirical data. The data is then analysed using Smart PLS.
Analysing the Impact of Culture on Project Performance in the IT Industry
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the causes of delay and failure due to cultural factors. The research model investigates the impact of national culture and organizational culture, through the mediation of interpersonal conflict, on project performance which is measured through various dimensions.
Examining the Impact of Organization to Implementation of Project Management Practices
Research Aim: In this research, the researcher will use mixed methods research techniques to undercover the informal people-focused project management practices that are implemented in SMEs. Using interviews and surveys, firms from a specific industry will be selected to collect data to examine the firm’s perceived size and how it impacts project management practices.
Examining Project Management Research Trends that influence Project Success
Research Aim: The researcher will use systematic literature review techniques to identify and analyse project management research trends. Then using comparative analysis, a plausible relationship between project management research trends and social and economic trends are analysed.
Analysing the Impact of Project Management Maturity Factors on Project Success in Large Enterprises
Research Aim: The role of projects has significantly increased worldwide due to more improved international standards and training in the field. Many studies still identify that the number of successful projects hasn’t changed. This research aims to study the possible relationship between project performance/success factors and organisational project management maturity.
The Impact of Agile Project Management on Productivity in the IT Industry
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative research techniques to analyse the impact on productivity in companies working in the IT industry. Mainly, productivity will be measured using the dimension of customer satisfaction, improvement of productivity, and job satisfaction. Empirical hypothesis testing methods will be used to analyse and report the outputs of the data.
Agile-Scrum for Healthcare Project Management
Research Aim: Agile-scrum project management was developed originally for the IT industry; however, it has unlimited potential to bring benefits to other sectors, including the healthcare industry. The research will attempt to show how it may be applied in the healthcare industry to develop frameworks to improve quality, timeliness, and overall value for delivering healthcare in a large-scale patient setting. Learn about creating the best environment for research and writing your project.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
Research-Based Project Management Dissertation Topics
Investigating project management success for project-oriented business organisations from the perspective of technical capacity, organisation structure, and leadership.
Research Aim: This research will talk about the different ways a high achieving, project-oriented firm utilises project management to enhance its organisational structure and leadership. The study will also analyse the technical capacity of organisations based on the implementation and success of project management techniques.
Understanding The Role Of Project Management Soft Skills To Increase Project Success Rates – Review Of Statistically Meaningful And Documented Evidence
Research Aim: This research aims to analyse the impact of project management soft skills on the success of the project. This will be done using statistical data and evidence.
Understanding The Role Of Project Management Methodologies To Increase Project Success Rates – Review Of Statistically Meaningful And Documented Evidence
Research Aim: This research will evaluate the role of project management methodologies and the impact it has on project success. Statistical data and evidence will be used for this research.
The Impact of Project Manager’s Optimism and Stress Management on IT Project Success
Research Aim: The research aims to uncover how soft competencies of IT project management affect project success. The study will focus on optimism and stress’s impact on IT project success. The study will be conducted using empirical research methods using a survey or questionnaire distributed to managers. The study’s data is proposed to be analysed using structural equation modelling.
Analysing Critical Success Factors of Project Management on Global Software Development
Research Aim: The study will use quantitative research methods to identify critical success factors related to project management in global software development (GSD). The study will analyse the variation of essential success factors with respect to project type and size and company type and size. The data will be analysed using inferential statistics.
Analysing the Impact of Strategic Roles in Project Management Office on Business Ecosystems
Research Aim: The study will examine seven project management office roles for the achievement of strategic planning in large public sector organisations of the UK. The proposed research will use a questionnaire survey to collect data from project managers in public organisations that have project management office (PMO) units. The data collected will then be analysed using multiple regression.
Examining Project Stakeholder Management (PSM) using Fuzzy Cognitive Map Modeling
Research Aim: The research paper aims to analyse current methodologies related to the support of PSM. The study aims to improve the practice of project stakeholder management methodologies using Fuzzy Cognitive Map modelling. The data will be collected using a case study of a public organisation in the UK.
Examining the Impact of Risk Management Use on Information Systems Project Success
Research Aim: The proposed study will analyse the impact of risk management practices on information systems projects to address the continued industry practice of geographically separated teams. The data for the study will be collected using a survey of information systems project managers. The study will attempt to establish a relationship between risk management practices and successful outcomes. The data collected will be analysed using correlation analysis.
Improving Project Management Model – Implementing Support Factors into Earned Value Management (EVM)
Research Aim: The study proposes to integrate supporting factors into the Earned Value Management (EVM) model such as earned schedule, quality management, and risk management. The purpose of the study is to integrate these factors to examine the weaknesses and limitations of the current EVM model. The model will be tested on a small sample project. Numerical data will be collected and analysed using the model for validating its performance.
Examining The Differences Between Process Groups And Project Life Cycle – Potential Problems For PM Practitioners
Research Aim: The proposed research analyses the differences in phases of a project life cycle and process groups. The study aims to examine how both methods are practically implemented in a project environment. The data will be collected using questionnaires sampled from project managers in the UK across various sectors. The questionnaire data will then be analysed using inferential statistics.
Analysing the Importance of Project Management in Law Firms
Research Aim: The study will explore the concepts of legal project management, its definition, application, and advantages. The research will examine various law firms in the UK that have implemented legal project management to improve their performance. The data will be collected using surveys of law firms in the UK and analysed using inferential statistics.
Examining Factors for Project Success in the UK
Research Aim: The methodologies of project management is not limited to construction and national defence projects, and they extend to many other industries. The proposed study will analyse to what extent project management tools and methodologies are effective in these industries in the UK. The research will survey project managers in the UK across various industries and sectors, focusing on project risks, project management methodology, organisational support, and project management tool usage.
Analysing the Role of Project Management Practices in Private Organisations
Research Aim: The study aims to identify and analyse the project management practices that are commonly used in private organisations generally and sectors of activity. The research also examines practitioners’ characteristics when choosing between project management practices and their use in groups. The study will be conducted using a mixed-methods research methodology, using surveys and interviews to collect data.
Examining the Impact of Cost Salience and Information Asymmetry on Incentive Contract and Project Manager’s Profit
Research Aim: The study will analyse the impact of subjective assessments of cost salience and project variability using the framework of uncertainty theory and principal agency theory. The study will examine the effect of these variables on a project manager’s profit. The research will be conducted using case study methodology, explicitly focusing on cases where project managers pay contractors over a menu of deadline-based incentive contracts to undertake a project broken into two sequential tasks.
Examining the Impact of Employment Background and Social Media Usage on Project Management and Communication
Research Aim: The proposed research looks to examine the use of social media on project work. The study aims to analyse social media features, preferences, and opinions within projects. The data will be collected using a random sampling of individuals across the UK who are actively involved or participating in projects. The data collection instrument will be a questionnaire survey that gathers information on variables of social media preferences, opinions, and usage of social media for project purposes.
Examining the Agile Management Approach to Develop a Risk Management Framework in Construction Projects
Research Aim: The study will propose an agile management concept that uses a risk management framework that races alignments and discovers connections between Agile and traditional project management concepts. The purpose of the research is to deal with risk in the construction projects that are built based on the Agile management concept.
Also Read: Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics Why is engineering management critical?
Dissertation Topics on Project Management in Construction Industry
The impact of inter-organisational projects (iops) on project delivery methods.
Research Aim: The purpose of the research is to examine how actors use relational, institutional work (IOPs) to activate key stakeholders from coupled subfields to institutionalise new project delivery methods. The study will be cross-sectional and be based on the UK construction industry. The study will use mixed methods research.
Proposing a Multi-Methods Framework of Project Management Operations and Total Building Performance- Towards a Low Carbon Construction Industry
Research Aim: The research will develop a new multi-methodology framework to analyse the effects of the building development project process that includes operations management, building energy consumption, carbon emissions, and indoor environmental quality (IEQ).
Analysing Practices, Needs, & Delivery Benefits of Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) of Project Management in the Construction Industry
Research Aim: The research will examine the nature of SMEs in the construction industry that allows them to adopt informal practices of project management and explore its comparative costs and benefits. The research will use mixed methods research techniques to collect and analyse data.
Examining Causes and Effects of Poor Communication in the Construction Industry
Research Aim: The research will examine the identification of causes and effects that may result in poor communication in the construction industry of the UK. The research will use mixed methods research to conduct a study to compare current and past factors that may result in poor communication through the project life cycle of construction projects.
Analysing Risk Management in Procurement Options in the Construction Industry
Research Aim: The purpose of the study is to analyse the various risk management factors according to procurement options – design-bid-build, design-build, and collaborative forming contracts. The research will use mixed methods research to collect and analyse data.
The Impact of Organisational Characters on Construction Project Performance
Research Aim: The research will examine the relationship between project performance and organizational characteristics in construction companies. The study will use key performance indicators (KPIs) to collect data on project performance. The study will also document organisational aspects using social network analysis tools. The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Also Read: Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics
Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research .
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Dissertation Topics on Different Project Management Knowledge Areas
Conflict management/resolution, the role of the project manager in internal and external relationship management – a study on new project management.
Research Aim: The study will use mixed methods research to identify the roles of project managers in internal relationship management and external relationship management. The analysis will both recognise and categorise the role groups to provide evidence for understanding the change from traditional project management to new project management.
Examining the relationship between Project’s Added Value and Trust-Conflict Interaction among Project Teams – A Study on Calculative and Relational Trust
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate the impact of trust-conflict interactions on project teams and project added value. The research will use calculative and relational trust dimensions to study its influence on project added values with the dimension of project conflict, task conflict, and relationship conflict. The proposed study will be using structural equation modelling for data analysis.
Topics in Leadership
The mediating role of leadership styles in the relationship between emotional intelligence and collaboration satisfaction – perspectives from emotional intelligence.
Research Aim: The research will examine the relationship between the emotional intelligence of project leaders and satisfaction outcomes perceived by team members under the dimensions of performance contribution satisfaction, efficiency satisfaction, relationship satisfaction, and interest satisfaction. The study will analyse this relationship through the mediation factor of various leadership styles using structural equation modelling.
A Framework for Balancing Person-Centered Leadership and Team-centered Leadership in Project Managers – Examining Archer's Realist Social Theory
Research Aim: The research will use Archer’s Realist Social theory to develop a framework for comprehending the project manager interaction between person-centred leadership and team-centred leadership. The study will be conducted using mixed methods research for data collection and analysis.
Topics in Scheduling (Time)
Project scheduling for construction of renewable energy plants using critical path method – application of planning and scheduling.
Research Aim: The proposed study will analyse the construction project demands of various coordinated activities with differing durations and dependencies in a large-scale biogas plant. The study will focus on applications of planning and scheduling to analyse a biogas plant construction project using the critical path method.
Setting Effective Target Benefits using Project Benefits Management – A Research using Goal Setting Theory
Research Aim: The research will use goal-setting theory to present case studies to validate the scale of practical target benefits. To verify the scale, empirical research techniques will be used to analyse the dimensions of specificity, attainability, and comprehensiveness.
Topics in Quality Management
Improving quality using multi-project strategies – new competence-based theories.
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the differences in traditional approaches and new competence-based approaches to improving quality. The research will use variables of variety and innovation, project scope, and property of specifications to analyse the impacts on quality. The study is conducted using empirical techniques.
Analysing the Impact of Cultural Heritage on Project Appraisal and Quality Assurance in Major Public Investments – A Case Study
Research Aim: The proposed research will examine the methods with which cultural heritage values are handled in early phase evaluations of major public investment projects in the UK. The research will use a case study document analysis to analyse how cultural heritage issues are addressed in early project phases.
Topics in HR Management
Adopting dynamic capability among human resource related quality management practices – improving product development.
Research Aim: The research study will use a theoretical framework to investigate the relationships among human resources related to quality management practices, new product development as a dynamic capability, strategic flexibility, and knowledge integration. The data collected and analysis will be conducted using structural equation modelling.
Allocation of Human Resources to Projects in Service Units – A Comparative Study
Research Aim: The research looks to identify resource allocation issues and practices in service units whose responsibility is both project and non-project activities. The research will portray mechanisms of top-down resource allocation that need to be supplemented or replaced with those that provide greater flexibility. The research techniques used will be empirical.
Also Read: HRM Dissertation Topics
Topics in Communication
The impact of national and organizational culture on communication in projects.
Research Aim: The research will use independent variables of national and organizational culture under Hofstede’s dimensions of culture to analyze the impact of these on communication in projects. The study will use quantitative techniques for data collection and analysis.
Cross-Cultural and Intercultural Competencies in Project Management of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
Research Aim: The purpose of the research is to understand the requirements of intercultural communication competencies that are needed when engaging in cross-cultural project management in the non-profit sector. The study will be conducted using mixed methods research techniques, including questionnaires and interviews.
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in an academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
As a project management student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing project management theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of project management is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , engineering management , healthcare , mental health , artificial intelligence , tourism , physiotherapy , sociology , management , marketing and nursing . That is why it is imperative to create a project management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best project management dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample project management dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Project Management Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic, in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can have a positive impact on your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter, and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to draw a linkage between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: This should be completed in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, graphs that were used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK-based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , Ph.D. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. Our writers are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long time. Thus they are aware of the issues and the trends in the industry they are working in.
Need more Topics.?
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2022 complete list.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find dissertation topics about project management.
To discover project management dissertation topics:
- Examine emerging industry challenges.
- Investigate novel methodologies or tools.
- Analyze project success factors.
- Explore risk management strategies.
- Review real-world project cases.
- Opt for a topic aligning with your passion and career aspirations.
You May Also Like
Finding engaging Educational Psychology dissertation ideas could take some time or a lot of time depending on your research abilities. While some students are particularly adept at developing dissertation.
Need interesting coronavirus (Covid-19) nursing dissertation topics? Here are the trending dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
We have collected a list of 35 dissertation topic ideas on tort law curated by professionals of the subject to help you with a tort law dissertation.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Construction » Construction Management » 27 Construction Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
27 Construction Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
By Adam Jul 9, 2020 in Construction , Construction Management | No Comments
Construction management is nothing new and is not going anywhere in the near future. All sectors, irrespective of how developed or how novice the field, require construction of basic infrastructure for that sector. Construction management is hence a very relevant and developing discipline as are dissertation topics on construction project management. Construction management dissertation topics […]
Construction management is nothing new and is not going anywhere in the near future. All sectors, irrespective of how developed or how novice the field, require construction of basic infrastructure for that sector. Construction management is hence a very relevant and developing discipline as are dissertation topics on construction project management. Construction management dissertation topics are related to multiple sectors and encompass different viewpoints ranging from physical labour inputs to mechanization as well implications of these viewpoints on outcomes of the construction projects.
The following is a long list of research topics on construction management to boost up ideas regarding your dissertation writing:
A list of construction management dissertation topics:
What does standardization in cost control mean for construction projects in the UK? A primary investigation from different sectors.
Risk assessment for construction projects- an analysis of the key drivers and implications for practice.
Use of Building Information Model to improve construction management in the UK- an analysis of current practice trends.
How are uncertainty and unpredictable events and situations incorporated into the construction management of water projects in the UK? An analysis.
The construction worker’s safety comes first- analysis of the pro-active safety measures of construction managers across four sectors in the UK.
Is construction management education irrelevant? The Project Management Body of Knowledge and its impact on professional competency in the UK.
How is quality managed in construction projects in developing countries? Perspectives from XXX.
An exploration of the differences between construction students and industry professionals regarding safety and training camps for workers in physically demanding construction projects.
How does culture, both within and outside the organisation impact construction outcomes in the UK?
How can sustainable construction be incorporated into local cultures? Perspectives from across the globe.
The effect of socio-economic cultures on local construction management practices of multinationals? A study.
A critical review of the challenges faced by China in construction of Sponge cities.
Management of construction and demolition waste in the UK- an exploration.
At what academic level is construction management most effective as a study discipline? Survey from higher education institutions in the UK.
What are the key factors that employers look for in construction managers for public building projects in developing countries?
How can engineering universities incorporate construction management curriculums in developing countries? Perspectives from XXX.
What are construction management students in the UK learning for sustainability practices in their professional lives?
How do construction management consultants view their practice in developing countries?
How do construction managers incorporate sustainability and innovation in the individual projects of cost-savvy clients? Examples from the UK’s residential construction experiences.
Is technical competency of construction managers in specific sectors mandatory?
Mega-construction projects: how does the construction manager satisfy multiple stakeholders?
An exploration of the reasons for and implications of delays in private construction projects in the UK.
How are known delay-causing factors managed during the construction phase in the UK?
How is Big Data being applied in the construction sector? Perspectives from the UK.
The role of social media in construction management- is it possible?
How is ICT transforming construction management in developing countries? An analysis.
How pervasive is digital technology for construction management in the UK?
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Building Surveying Dissertation Topics & Research Titles June 14, 2023 -->
- 99 Quantity Surveying Dissertation Topics & Research Titles June 13, 2023 -->
- 99 Construction Health and Safety Dissertation Topics & Research Titles September 5, 2022 -->