Management Research Paper Topics
The field of management is an extremely broad discipline that draws upon concepts and ideas from the physical and social sciences, particularly mathematics, philosophy, sociology, and psychology. Within business, the field of management includes research paper topics and ideas also common to marketing, economics, finance, insurance, transportation, accounting, computer technologies, information systems, engineering, and business law.
Need a Custom-Written Essay or a Research Paper?
Academic writing, editing, proofreading, and problem solving services, 300 management research paper topics, corporate planning and strategic management.
Aggregate Planning B2B B2E Management Barriers to Entry Best Practices Brainstorming Business Plan Capacity Planning Content Management System Decision Rules and Decision Analysis Decision Support Systems Diversification Strategy Divestment Downsizing and Rightsizing Economies of Scale and Economies of Scope Environmentalism and Sustainability Exit Strategy Exporting and Importing Franchising Free Trade Agreements and Trading Blocs Futuring Gap Analysis Generic Competitive Strategies Globalization Goals and Goal Setting Group Decision Making Knowledge-Based View of the Firm Location Strategy Long Tail Macroenvironmental Forces Make-or-Buy Decisions Manufacturing Resources Planning Market Share Mergers and Acquisitions Miles and Snow Typology Multiple-Criteria Decision Making New Product Development Open and Closed Systems Operations Strategy Opportunity Cost Order-Winning and Order-Qualifying Criteria Porter’s Five Forces Model Product Life Cycle and Industry Life Cycle Production Planning and Scheduling Results-Only Work Environment Strategic Integration Strategic Planning Failure Strategic Planning Tools Strategy Formulation Strategy Implementation Strategy in the Global Environment Strategy Levels SWOT Analysis Synergy Upselling Zero-Based Budgeting
EMERGING TOPICS IN MANAGEMENT
Activity-Based Costing Affirmative Action Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists Artificial Intelligence Assessment Centers B2B B2E Management Balanced Scorecard Bar Coding and Radio Frequency Identification Business Process Reengineering Cafeteria Plan—Flexible Benefits Cellular Manufacturing Chaos Theory Coalition Building Communities of Interest/Communities of Practice Complexity Theory Concurrent Engineering and Design Consulting Contingency Approach to Management Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning Trends Corporate Governance Corporate Social Responsibility Customer Relationship Management Decision Support Systems Diversity Electronic Commerce Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer Empowerment Enterprise Resource Planning Entrepreneurship Environmentalism and Sustainability Ethics Expatriates Expert Systems Five S Framework Flexible Spending Accounts Futuring Handheld Computers Health Savings Accounts Human Resource Information Systems Innovation Instant Messaging Intellectual Property Rights Intrapreneurship Knowledge-Based View of the Firm Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Metadata or Meta-Analysis Mobile Commerce Multiple-Criteria Decision Making Non-Compete Agreements Outsourcing and Offshoring Paradigm Shift Popular Press Management Books Quality of Work Life Results-Only Work Environment Robotics Social Networking Spirituality in Leadership Succession Planning Telecommunications Vendor Rating Virtual Corporations Women and Minorities in Management
Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists Balance Sheets Brainstorming Break-Even Point Budgeting Business Plan Business Structure Cafeteria Plan—Flexible Benefits Case Method of Analysis Cash Flow Analysis and Statements Competitive Advantage Consumer Behavior Cost Accounting Customer Relationship Management Diversification Strategy Domestic Management Societies and Associations Due Diligence Economics Economies of Scale and Economies of Scope Effectiveness and Efficiency Financial Issues for Managers Financial Ratios First-Mover Advantage Futuring Gap Analysis Generic Competitive Strategies Income Statements Initial Public Offering Innovation Intellectual Property Rights International Business International Management Societies and Associations Intrapreneurship Inventory Management Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances Knowledge Management Knowledge Workers Leveraged Buyouts Licensing and Licensing Agreements Location Strategy Macroenvironmental Forces Make-or-Buy Decisions Market Share Marketing Concept and Philosophy Marketing Research Miles and Snow Typology Mission and Vision Statements New Product Development Non-Compete Agreements Organizational Development Outsourcing and Offshoring Patents and Trademarks Planning Poison Pill Strategies Popular Press Management Books Porter’s Five Forces Model Pricing Policy and Strategy Problem Solving Process Management Product Design Product Life Cycle and Industry Life Cycle Profit Sharing Research Methods and Processes Scenario Planning Securities and Exchange Commission Shareholders Stakeholders Strategic Planning Tools Strategy Levels Succession Planning SWOT Analysis Synergy Technology Transfer Value Creation Venture Capital Virtual Organizations
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING
Activity-Based Costing Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists Balance Sheets Balanced Scorecard Break-Even Point Budgeting Capacity Planning Cash Flow Analysis and Statements Corporate Social Responsibility Cost Accounting Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis Debt vs. Equity Financing Domestic Management Societies and Associations Due Diligence Economics Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer Employee Benefits Employee Compensation Executive Compensation Exit Strategy Financial Issues for Managers Financial Ratios Flexible Spending Accounts Health Savings Accounts Income Statements Initial Public Offering Insider Trading Internal Auditing International Management Societies and Associations International Monetary Fund Inventory Types Leveraged Buyouts Licensing and Licensing Agreements Long Tail Make-or-Buy Decisions Management Control Nonprofit Organizations Opportunity Cost Patents and Trademarks Profit Sharing Purchasing and Procurement Risk Management Securities and Exchange Commission Stakeholders Succession Planning Venture Capital Zero-Based Budgeting
GENERAL MANAGEMENT TOPICS
Aggregate Planning The Art and Science of Management Autonomy B2B B2E Management Balanced Scorecard Barriers to Entry Best Practices Black Friday Brainstorming Budgeting Business Plan Business Structure Communication Competitive Advantage Competitive Intelligence Contingency Approach to Management Continuous Improvement Corporate Governance Corporate Social Responsibility Delegation Disaster Recovery Diversity Divestment Downsizing and Rightsizing Economics Effectiveness and Efficiency Electronic Commerce Empowerment Financial Issues for Managers Financial Ratios Forecasting Generic Competitive Strategies Globalization Goals and Goal Setting Human Resource Management Innovation International Management Knowledge-Based View of the Firm Knowledge Management Leadership Styles and Bases of Power Leadership Theories and Studies Line-and-Staff Organizations Logistics and Transportation Management Control Management Functions Management Information Systems Management Science Management Styles Management Thought Managing Change Mission and Vision Statements Motivation and Motivation Theory Operations Management Organization Theory Organizational Analysis and Planning Organizational Behavior Organizational Chart Organizational Culture Organizational Learning Organizational Structure Organizational Development Organizing Paradigm Shift Participative Management Patents and Trademarks Paternalism Pioneers of Management Planning Process Management Quality and Total Quality Management Request for Proposal/Quotation Social Networking Strategic Integration Strategy Formulation Strategy Implementation Strategy in the Global Environment Strategy Levels Subject Matter Expert Succession Planning Training Delivery Methods Trends in Organizational Change
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Affirmative Action Artificial Intelligence Assessment Centers Autonomy Nonverbal Communication Brainstorming Cafeteria Plan—Flexible Benefits Coalition Building Communication Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning Trends Discrimination Diversity Downsizing and Rightsizing Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer Employee Assistance Programs Employee Benefits Employee Compensation Employee Evaluation and Performance Appraisals Employee Handbook and Orientation Employee Recruitment Employee Screening and Selection Employment Law and Compliance Empowerment Executive Compensation Flexible Spending Accounts Group Dynamics Health Savings Accounts Human Resource Information Systems Human Resource Management Japanese Management Job Analysis Knowledge-Based View of the Firm Knowledge Workers Mentoring Morale Motivation and Motivation Theory Nepotism Non-Compete Agreements Organizational Behavior Organizational Chart Organizational Culture Performance Measurement Personality and Personality Tests Privacy, Privacy Laws, and Workplace Privacy Quality of Work Life Reinforcement Theory Results-Only Work Environment Safety in the Workplace Scalable or JIT Workforce Sensitivity Training Social Networking Stress Succession Planning Sweatshops Task Analysis Teams and Teamwork Theory X and Theory Y Theory Z Time Management Training Delivery Methods Virtual Organizations Women and Minorities in Management
INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
Artificial Intelligence Bandwidth Bar Coding and Radio Frequency Identification Communication Competitive Intelligence Complexity Theory Computer Networks Computer Security Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Content Management System Data Processing and Data Management Decision Rules and Decision Analysis Decision Support Systems Delegation Electronic Commerce Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer Environmentalism and Sustainability Experience and Learning Curves Expert Systems Forecasting Fuzzy Logic Handheld Computers Information Assurance Innovation The Internet Knowledge Centers Knowledge Management Knowledge Workers Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Management Information Systems Manufacturing Control via the Internet Metadata or Meta-Analysis Mobile Commerce Nanotechnology Product Design Project Management Robotics Service-Oriented Architecture Technology Management Technology Transfer Telecommunications Virtual Corporations Virtual Organizations Web 2.0 WiMax
INTERNATIONAL AND GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
B2B Competitive Advantage Diversity European Union Expatriates Exporting and Importing First-Mover Advantage Franchising Free TradeAgreements and Trading Blocs Futuring Globalization International Business International Management International Management Societies and Associations International Monetary Fund International Organization for Standards Japanese Management Licensing and Licensing Agreements Location Strategy Macroenvironmental Forces Outsourcing and Offshoring Patents and Trademarks Popular Press Management Books Profit Sharing Strategy in the Global Environment Sweatshops Transnational Organization Value-Added Tax Vendor Rating Virtual Organizations World-Class Manufacturer
LEADERSHIP RESEARCH TOPICS
The Art and Science of Management Assessment Centers Best Practices Communication Contingency Approach to Management Corporate Governance Corporate Social Responsibility Delegation Domestic Management Societies and Associations Entrepreneurship Executive Compensation Expert Systems Goals and Goal Setting Human Resource Management International Management Societies and Associations Japanese Management Job Analysis Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances Knowledge Management Knowledge Workers Leadership Styles and Bases of Power Leadership Theories and Studies Line-and-Staff Organizations Management and Executive Development Management Functions Management Levels Management Styles Management Thought Managing Change Mechanistic Organizations Mentoring Mission and Vision Statements Morale Motivation and Motivation Theory Open and Closed Systems Operant Conditioning Organizational Culture Paradigm Shift Participative Management Personality and Personality Tests Pioneers of Management Problem Solving Reinforcement Theory Sensitivity Training Span of Control Spirituality in Leadership Strategy Formulation Succession Planning Teams and Teamwork Theory X and Theory Y Theory Z Women and Minorities in Management
Affirmative Action Cafeteria Plan—Flexible Benefits Computer Networks Computer Security Corporate Governance Corporate Social Responsibility Discrimination Diversity Downsizing and Rightsizing Due Diligence Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer Employee Assistance Programs Employee Benefits Employee Compensation Employee Evaluation and Performance Appraisals Employee Recruitment Employee Screening and Selection Employment Law and Compliance Ethics Executive Compensation Human Resource Management Insider Trading Intellectual Property Rights Job Analysis Leveraged Buyouts Management Audit Management Control Mergers and Acquisitions Nepotism Non-Compete Agreements Patents and Trademarks Personality and Personality Tests Privacy, Privacy Laws, and Workplace Privacy Quality of Work Life Risk Management Safety in the Workplace Stress Succession Planning Sunshine Laws Sweatshops Technology Transfer Whistle Blower Women and Minorities in Management
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Balanced Scorecard Bandwidth Bar Coding and Radio Frequency Identification Barriers to Entry Complexity Theory Computer Networks Computer Security Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Content Management System Data Processing and Data Management Decision Rules and Decision Analysis Decision Support Systems Distribution and Distribution Requirements Planning Electronic Commerce Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer Service-Oriented Architecture Statistical Process Control and Six Sigma Systems Design, Development, and Implementation Technology Management Technology Transfer
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE AND OPERATIONS RESEARCH
Bar Coding and Radio Frequency Identification Business Process Reengineering Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing Concurrent Engineering and Design Decision Rules and Decision Analysis Decision Support Systems Distribution and Distribution Requirements Planning Expert Systems Location Strategy Logistics and Transportation Maintenance Make-or-Buy Decisions Manufacturing Resources Planning Models and Modeling Multiple-Criteria Decision Making New Product Development Operating System Operations Management Operations Scheduling Operations Strategy Product Design Production Planning and Scheduling Productivity Concepts and Measures Product-Process Matrix Project Management Purchasing and Procurement Quality and Total Quality Management Research Methods and Processes Reverse Supply Chain Logistics Scenario Planning Service Operations Service Process Matrix Simulation Statistical Process Control and Six Sigma Statistics Subject Matter Expert Systems Analysis Systems Design, Development, and Implementation Technology Transfer Warehousing and Warehouse Management World-Class Manufacturer
PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND ASSESSMENT
Activity-Based Costing Balance Sheets Balanced Scorecard Benchmarking Best Practices Break-Even Point Budgeting Cash Flow Analysis and Statements Continuous Improvement Cost Accounting Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis Cycle Time Debt vs. Equity Financing Due Diligence Effectiveness and Efficiency Executive Compensation Financial Issues for Managers Financial Ratios Forecasting Gap Analysis Goals and Goal Setting Management Audit Management Control Management Information Systems Market Share Multiple-Criteria Decision Making Nepotism Order-Winning and Order-Qualifying Criteria Performance Measurement Pricing Policy and Strategy Profit Sharing Simulation Stakeholders Value Analysis Value Chain Management Value Creation Vendor Rating Zero-Based Budgeting Zero Sum Game
PERSONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT FOR MANAGERS
The Art and Science of Management Brainstorming Coalition Building Communication Consulting Contingency Approach to Management Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning Trends Continuous Improvement Customer Relationship Management Delegation Diversity Employee Assistance Programs Empowerment Entrepreneurship Facilitator Feedback Goals and Goal Setting Group Dynamics Intrapreneurship Knowledge Workers Leadership Styles and Bases of Power Managing Change Mentoring Morale Motivation and Motivation Theory Multimedia Organizing Participative Management Personality and Personality Tests Planning Popular Press Management Books Problem Solving Profit Sharing Safety in the Workplace Sensitivity Training Spirituality in Leadership Strategic Planning Tools Stress Succession Planning SWOT Analysis Teams and Teamwork Time Management Trends in Organizational Change Value Creation
PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Activity-Based Costing Aggregate Planning Bar Coding and Radio Frequency Identification Benchmarking Break-Even Point Business Process Reengineering Cellular Manufacturing Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Concurrent Engineering and Design Continuous Improvement Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis Decision Rules and Decision Analysis Decision Support Systems Distribution and Distribution Requirements Planning Domestic Management Societies and Associations Five S Framework Flexible Manufacturing Forecasting Industrial Relations International Management Societies and Associations Inventory Management Inventory Types Japanese Management Layout Lean Manufacturing and Just-in-Time Production Location Strategy Logistics and Transportation Long Tail Maintenance Make-or-Buy Decisions Management Awards Manufacturing Control via the Internet Manufacturing Resources Planning Market Share New Product Development Operations Management Operations Scheduling Operations Strategy Order-Winning and Order-Qualifying Criteria Outsourcing and Offshoring Participative Management Poka-Yoke Popular Press Management Books Porter’s Five Forces Model Production Planning and Scheduling Productivity Concepts and Measures Product-Process Matrix Project Management Purchasing and Procurement Quality Gurus Quality and Total Quality Management Reverse Supply Chain Logistics Robotics Safety in the Workplace Scalable or JIT Workforce Service Factory Service Industry Service Operations Service Process Matrix Simulation Statistical Process Control and Six Sigma Statistics Strategic Integration Supply Chain Management Synergy Teams and Teamwork Technology Management Technology Transfer Theory of Constraints Time-Based Competition Upselling Warehousing and Warehouse Management World-Class Manufacturer
QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Communication Customer Relationship Management Domestic Management Societies and Associations Five S Framework Gap Analysis Goals and Goal Setting Innovation International Management Societies and Associations Japanese Management Management Awards Manufacturing Resources Planning Marketing Research Operations Strategy Opportunity Cost Order-Winning and Order-Qualifying Criteria Outsourcing and Offshoring Participative Management Popular Press Management Books Productivity Concepts and Measures Quality Gurus Quality and Total Quality Management Quality of Work Life Statistical Process Control and Six Sigma Strategic Planning Tools Teams and Teamwork Value Analysis Value Creation Vendor Rating World-Class Manufacturer
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Activity-Based Costing Business Process Reengineering Capacity Planning Cellular Manufacturing Coalition Building Communication Competitive Advantage Competitive Intelligence Computer Networks Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Conflict Management and Negotiation Customer Relationship Management Cycle Time Decision Support Systems Distribution and Distribution Requirements Planning Economies of Scale and Economies of Scope Effectiveness and Efficiency Electronic Commerce Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer Enterprise Resource Planning Expert Systems Fulfillment Group Dynamics Industrial Relations Inventory Management Inventory Types Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances Lean Manufacturing and Just-in-Time Production Location Strategy Logistics and Transportation Long Tail Make-or-Buy Decisions Manufacturing Resources Planning Market Share Multiple-Criteria Decision Making New Product Development Operations Management Operations Scheduling Operations Strategy Organic Organizations Organizing Poka-Yoke Problem Solving Process Management Product Design Product Life Cycle and Industry Life Cycle Production Planning and Scheduling Productivity Concepts and Measures Product-Process Matrix Purchasing and Procurement Quality and Total Quality Management Reverse Auction Reverse Supply Chain Logistics Risk Management Span of Control Stakeholders Teams and Teamwork Vendor Rating Warehousing and Warehouse Management
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Artificial Intelligence Assessment Centers Autonomy Concurrent Engineering and Design Conflict Management and Negotiation Consulting Contingency Approach to Management Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning Trends Continuous Improvement Corporate Social Responsibility Delegation Domestic Management Societies and Associations Downsizing and Rightsizing Employee Evaluation and Performance Appraisals Employee Handbook and Orientation Goals and Goal Setting Group Decision Making Human Resource Management Innovation Instant Messaging International Management Societies and Associations Job Analysis Knowledge Management Knowledge Workers Management and Executive Development Management Audit Marketing Communication Mission and Vision Statements Morale Motivation and Motivation Theory Multimedia Multiple-Criteria Decision Making Organizational Culture Organizational Learning Organizing Participative Management Personality and Personality Tests Popular Press Management Books Problem Solving Project Management Safety in the Workplace Sensitivity Training Simulation Stress Succession Planning SWOT Analysis Teams and Teamwork Training Delivery Methods Virtual Organizations Women and Minorities in Management
The growth of the discipline of management has also led to specialization or compartmentalization of the field. These specialties of management make learning and study easier, but at the same time make broad understanding of management more difficult. It is particularly challenging to the entrepreneur and the small business owner to master the subject areas, yet this group is compelled to excel at all management functions to further their business’s success. Management specialties have grown to such an extent it is difficult for any single manager to fully know what management is all about. So rapid have been the strides in recent years in such subjects as decision making, technology, the behavioral sciences, management information systems, and the like, to say nothing of proliferating legislative and governmental regulations affecting business, that constant study and education is required of all managers just to keep current on the latest trends and techniques. Thus, managers and executives need a comprehensive management online reference source to keep up-to-date. Having the management essays and research papers in one comprehensive site saves valuable research time in locating the information.
In the growing age of specialists, there is a growing lack of generalists. Typically, a business manager spends a large percentage of their career developing a great familiarity and proficiency in a specialized field, such as sales, production, shipping, or accounting. The manager develops a very specialized knowledge in this area but may develop only a peripheral knowledge of advances in other areas of management. Yet as these individuals are promoted from a specialist-type position up the organizational chart to a more administrative or generalist supervisory or leadership position, the person with newly enlarged responsibilities suddenly finds that their horizon must extend beyond the given specialty. It must now include more than just a once-superficial understanding of all aspects of managing, including purchasing, manufacturing, advertising and selling, international management, quantitative techniques, human resources management, public relations, research and development, strategic planning, and management information systems. The need for broader management understanding and comprehension continues to increase as individuals are promoted.
This site has as its goal to bridge this gap in understanding and to offer every executive, executive-aspirant, management consultant, and educator and student of management, both comprehensive and authoritative information on all the theories, concepts, and techniques that directly impact the job of management. This reference source strives to make specialists aware of the other functional areas of the management discipline and to give the top manager or administrator who occupies the general manager position new insights into the work of the specialists whom he or she must manage or draw upon in the successful management of others. In addition, this site proposes to make all practitioners aware of the advances in management science and in the behavioral sciences. These disciplines touch upon all areas of specialization because they concern the pervasive problems of decision-making and interpersonal relations.
Every effort has been made to achieve comprehensiveness in choice and coverage of subject matter. The essays provided frequently go far beyond mere definitions and referrals to other sources. They are in-depth treatments, discussing background, subject areas, current applications, and schools of thought. In addition, information may be provided about the kinds of specialists who use the term in a given organization, the degree of current acceptance, and the possibilities for the future as the subject undergoes further development and refinement. Longer essays frequently provide charts, graphs, or examples to aid in understanding the topic.
Browse More Management Research Paper Topics:
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Performance Management
- Security Management
- Total Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
ORDER HIGH QUALITY CUSTOM PAPER
Master the basics of academic writing with our powerful guides and essay topics, prepared by the best professionals in the field. We're here to get you inspired!
80 Management Research Topics For You
Writing a management research paper goes beyond just knowing how to write. One of the most important things is knowing the proper management research paper topics to choose from. And this can prove to be quite challenging if you don’t have a guide. That’s why we’ve gathered some research topics in management that you can choose from and explore.
If the title of a research paper is not attractive, then it cannot engage its readers. Therefore, if you want to engage your readers and intimate them with your research, then a good topic is a great place to start. There are a host of topics to explore, from research topics in operations management to healthcare management research topics! Here are 80 management research topics for you to choose from!
Project Management Research Topics
Project management applies processes, skills, methods, knowledge, and experience to achieve project objectives. If you need some project management research paper topics, you’re in luck! Here are some project management research topics for you to consider!
- In-depth analysis of road network planning in Singapore
- Reducing the impact of Covid-19 on an organization’s workforce
- The roles and impact of Artificial Intelligence on Project Management
- Digital and remote teams: their roles in project management
- The effect of Agile project management in the tech industry
- Culture and conflict management
- Causes of project delays and how to reduce/eliminate them
- Agile-scrum for project management in Healthcare
- Project management soft skills and project success rates
- Hybrid project management: approaches and advantages
Business Management Research Topics
Business management helps businesses to organize, plan, and analyze business activities. Therefore, research in business management will stay relevant. You will need some hot business management research paper topics to write on! Here are 10 research topics in business management for you to consider!
- How multiple pricing strategies impact consumer purchasing behavior
- The effect of employee benefits on employee productivity
- The consequences of excessive work on the success of a business
- How to manage conflict in the work team
- Crisis management in Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Time management: An effective tool for the survival of a business organization
- Business management approaches to curb problems during business start-ups
- How work teams have evolved in the past decade and its impact on business success
- Are women better business managers than men?
- The impact of environmental issues on business management
Sport Management Research Topics
The field of sports is ever-green. Therefore, you can’t go wrong in choosing to do your research in sport management. Here are some research topics in sports management you can choose from!
- The effect of advancement in technology on different types of sports
- How to effectively select players on a national team to boost faith and morale
- Quality player selection based on skills
- Sports committee selection: the gold standard
- Professional football and tax funding
- Sustainable practices in sports management in the US
- Evidence-based practices in sports management
- Management of risks in professional football
- Banning steroids in the sports industry
- How to make women sports increasingly popular
Healthcare Management Research Paper Topics
Healthcare remains an essential point of discussion for every nation around the world. Therefore, if you want to research healthcare management, here are some research topics in healthcare management to consider!
- The role of the healthcare management team in maintaining patient security
- Healthcare management for patients with criminal records
- Healthcare management and effective leadership
- Scientific discoveries, innovations, and development: a review of processes
- How can the government encourage the development of healthcare services?
- The impact of nursing shortage on patient care
- Advancement in technology and better treatment options for patients
- The legal responsibilities of the hospital administration
- Regular staff training and improvement on the quality of patient services
- Should countries all over the world implement national health care?
Research Topics in Management
Would you like some general management topics for research or research proposal in management topics? Then, here are some management topics for research paper that you can choose from!
- Business plan and proposal followed by PayPal
- An analytical study of Facebook’s ROI
- The role of business plans and proposals and how they aid management and execution in organizations
- The best marketing strategies that satisfy customer’s needs
- Business export planning: putting things in place
Human Resource Management Research Paper Topics
Do you want to research areas that concern human resource management? If yes, you’ll surely need some research topics in human resource management. Here are some human resources management topics for research paper that you can choose from!
- The importance of evaluating a team’s overall performance
- The most effective rewarding strategies
- The responsibility of the HR manager in maintaining a productive atmosphere in the workplace
- How HR managers can effectively monitor remote workers
- Eliminating sexual harassment in the workplace
- Employee management and most significant challenges faced in telecommunication industries
- Effective leadership and management systems
- Organizational behavior and structure of Amazon
- Pros and cons of recruiting fresh graduates
- Adapting and managing change in the 21 st century
Management Information Systems Research Paper Topics
Management information systems are essential for decision-making and analysis or visualization of information in organizations. Here are some management information systems research paper topics for you!
- The trends and challenges of big data in developing countries
- Online reviews and their impact on using a particular service or app
- A review of the management information systems in rapidly growing companies
- How management information systems help in consumer experience management
- ICT and company growth: a review
Emergency Management Research Topics
Emergency management deals with the management and organization resources and roles in dealing with emergencies. It focuses on how countries or organizations are prepared for emergencies, their response to emergencies, mitigation, and recovery. If you’ve always been interested in emergency management, you can get some emergency management research topics here!
- The 2019 coronavirus pandemic: A critical analysis of strings of events
- Analysis and assessment of the policies of emergency management
- Urban search and rescue missions: the best procedures
- Natural disasters and how countries and businesses should prepare
- Water rescues: best protocols and practices
Strategic Management Topics for Research
Strategic management covers how organizations plan, monitor, analyze, and assess their needs to meet their objectives and goals. A constantly changing environment requires adequate strategic management. Here are some strategic management research topics for you to consider!
- A case study of Apple to understand its business strategy
- Business structure and strategy of Amazon: A report
- Identifying the Microsoft managing capability
- Strategic management roles in conflict resolution
- Business potential and growth of the automobile industry in China
Supply Chain Management Research Paper Topics
It is essential to plan and adequately handle the movement of goods and services from the manufacturer to the consumer. This is where supply chain management comes to play. If you’re interested in researching supply management, here are some supply chain management research topics that you can choose from.
- Lean management: its principles and techniques
- The best methods for incorporating operation with supply chain management
- High credibility and mutual trust in supply chain management: its importance
- Research into the impact of globalization and digital revolution on the supply chain
- How to grow the sustainability of the global supply chain
- Effects of IT on the supply chain management
- Operations management strategies: A critical analysis on recent trends
- The role of services and products in operations management
- Operational challenges in car manufacturing firms
- Forecasting practices used in major manufacturing firms
So here we are! 80 management research topics just for you! Hopefully, you’ve found an interesting topic that suits your research purpose and management niche.
As you dive into writing your management research paper, don’t forget the importance of a polished and error-free essay. Consider enlisting the help of an essay proofreader to ensure your paper is flawless and meets high academic standards. With our expertise, we can identify and correct any grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors, while offering suggestions to improve clarity and coherence. Investing in professional essay proofreading services enhances your paper’s professionalism and readability, leaving a lasting positive impression on your readers. Contact us today to access our reliable essay proofreading services and elevate your writing to the next level.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Original Business Research Topics for Academic Success
Updated Aug 2021 Business research papers are vital for aspiring business leaders and entrepreneurs pursuing a business degree. They can help you better understand basic economic principles, various markets, financial management, operational logistics, worldwide events and their effects on the global economy, and more.
However, writing a business research paper can be a cumbersome process, as there’s a whole universe of business fields and topics. There are so many different business operations in various areas, such as finance, communications, administration, and IT, that picking a single topic may seem challenging.
Leave your worries behind, because here you’ll find an extensive list of top business research topics for your next writing assignment. They’re sure to inspire you to develop a unique and exciting topic, but you can also use many of them as your main headline. Some of them may seem a bit general, but you can narrow them down further.
What Are Some Good Business Research Topics?
When it comes to business, every topic is important. There’s not a single subject or topic that doesn’t carry great significance for proper business management.
Still, certain topics may be more interesting to read and learn about, which is one of the essential factors for getting a high grade. You want to wow your professor and showcase your knowledge and understanding of the subject.
So, what can you write about? It comes down to your expertise, interests, and preferences, but here are some ideas that present the most opportunities for business research.
Anything pertaining to the global economy is always a hot business research topic. It allows you to include international research and address many different organizations, from startups, small and medium-sized businesses to large enterprises and conglomerates.
Other exciting topics are political science research topics , including international relations, public policy, comparative politics, public administration, government research, and much more.
Social entrepreneurship, corporate social responsibility, business ethics, sustainable development, resources management, and technology and innovation management are other notable topics you could use for your business research paper. They’re some of the hottest and most in-demand areas of business research these days.
How to Find Business Research Topics?
Finding a good business research topic takes time and effort since there are so many areas to choose from. Following these tips will expedite the process and help you make the right choice:
- Explore recent trends and developments - Look into the latest business reports, news, articles, presentations, and other relevant sources within your chosen business field to get an idea of the hottest trends, issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Make a list of engaging topics - Select several options that you’re interested in and that allow you to highlight your strengths. Then, focus on the one you’re most passionate about, ensuring it’s not too broad or narrow. For instance, if you’re into accounting research paper topics , you could narrow your focus to electronic personal accountancy services or manage in-house and outsourced accounting teams.
- Conduct research - If there’s not enough information about a specific topic, you may not be able to produce a high-quality research paper. So, make sure the one you choose comes with numerous credible sources, including recent statistical data, to support your claims.
Interesting Business Topics for Research Paper
We’ve compiled a list of the most interesting ideas you could cover in your research paper. Before choosing a topic, read your assignment to make sure you properly understand the requirements, then select from our examples a topic that is directly related to your studies.
- Business in the digital era
- Remote employees – challenges
- Why franchising is a smart business solution
- Internet advertising and its popularity
- Cheapest countries to invest in
- Differences in business ethics laws
- Latest changes in leadership
- Social media presence for companies
- International business languages
- Making profits from war
Business Research Topics for College Students
For college students faced with business research papers to write, these are our best ideas for topics.
- Business differences in developing countries
- Impact of startups on local economies
- Management approaches in different cultural places
- Business risks calculation
- Family-owned companies
- Monopolies on a market
- Differences in international copyright laws
- Internet versus offline advertising
- Consumer behavior changes in critical times
- Outsourcing workforce – pros and cons
Business Research Topics for MBA Students
As a successful MBA student, you need to impress your professors with your knowledge. Choose a topic from below, and you will accomplish this easily.
- Current trends in consumer behavior
- Innovative management
- Company rituals and corporate culture
- Negotiation and diplomacy
- Effective advertising
- International trade trends in the USA
- Geo-arbitrage and business success
- Advantages of increasing brand awareness
- Social media as a new market
- Healthy work environment and employee diversity
Economics Research Topics
For undergraduates in any economic field, writing college papers is difficult. To help out students like you who want to buy research paper online , we worked on this list of ideas good for a proper research assignment.
- Property rights comparison
- Tax brackets versus the fixed tax rate
- Demand versus production
- Analyzing consumer behavior
- Labor unions legislation changes
- History of economic thought
- Trade embargo and sanctions
- Profit maximization principles
- Agricultural business
- Real-estate economics
International Economics Paper Topics
When it comes to international economics, you can write about almost anything. For a compelling research paper, you can refer to one of the following trends.
- The European Union economic model
- International trade sanctions and restrictions
- World economics development
- Changes in business models due to wildlife protection laws
- How cultural differences affect economic models
- Economic power according to race and ethnicity
- Energy markets potential
- Foreign investments and their impact on the local economy
- Correlation between immigration and unemployment rate
- Impact of tourism growth on local economies
Econometrics Research Topics for Undergraduates
Econometrics involves math, measurements, and statistics, but that does not mean it has to be boring. These topics below use econometrics to refer to important real-life issues.
- Income versus life insurance
- Income inequality and poverty correlation
- Trade impact on economic growth
- A cross country analysis of minimum wage laws
- Effects of inflation on national savings
- Barriers on trade – pros and cons
- Economic factors affecting homelessness
- Variation in housing prices across cities
- Youth unemployment – historical variations
- Education expenditure and average income correlation
Business Management and Administration Research Topics
Are management or administration your business specialties? If you are going to write a paper to cover these areas of research, you can take your inspiration from our list of topics.
- Smart practices to increase motivation among employees
- Women leadership
- Managing conflict in a team
- Networking between business and companies
- Organizational crisis management
- Social entrepreneurship
- Causes of low employee retention rate
- Management in startups versus multinational companies
- Strategies for team-building
- The relation between wages and employee productivity
Strategic Management Topics for Research
To find a focused, narrow topic for your paper on strategic management, look at our well-researched examples.
- Strategic management practices in retail
- Management practices in family-owned companies
- Non-profit organizations leadership styles
- Limitations of strategic management
- Public-sector strategic management
- Challenges of effective strategic management
- Technological innovations and their role in management practices
- Women in top strategic management positions
- Impact of the social media era
- Financial versus strategic management
Project Management Research Topics
Project management relies on human psychology, productivity rules, and other interesting aspects. You can surely find a passionate topic to delve deeper into our list of ideas.
- Defining project leadership
- Effective management practices
- Managing innovation in entrepreneurship
- Project scheduling and control
- Contemporary approaches in project management
- Work organization systems
- Global leadership
- Project risk management
- Information value in project management
- Effective organization changes
Finance Research Topics
This is our list of finance research topics for excellent papers on financial concepts.
- Role of corporate investments in local economic development
- Microfinance companies fighting poverty
- Financial developments in Asian countries
- Comparison of banking systems
- Financial challenges of companies in emerging economies
- What causes financial crises
- Why mutual funds are popular
- Cryptocurrency trends
- Private equity investment – pros and cons
- Security for online banking and transactions
Marketing Research Topics
For marketing students looking to learn how to analyze a market, we prepared a list of ideas for writing engaging college papers.
- Is pharmaceutical marketing ethical
- Purchase behavior – gender differences
- Impulse buying and effective advertising
- Social media marketing
- Black Friday analysis
- Social media influencers and brand awareness
- Telemarketing success rate
- Customer loyalty programs
- Cultural differences affecting advertising
- Ecological awareness in advertising
International Business Topics
Create an original research paper on an international business starting from one of these excellent topics.
- Internet marketing for global companies
- Causes of failure on the international market
- Small companies with global appeal
- International business leadership
- The impact of cultural differences on business
- How war affects companies’ profits
- Most successful international brands – case studies
- Top business languages
- Changes in international trade
- Global monetary environments
Business Ethics Research Paper Topics
Business ethics is a challenging but rewarding study field to cover in your research paper because it allows you to ask some important questions about morality and responsibility.
- Ethics and social responsibility in entrepreneurship
- Role of moral principles in business decision making
- Unethical business environments
- Honesty as a company policy
- Ethical codes in successful companies
- Ethical mistakes that led to business bankruptcy
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Moral judgments with negative business impact
- Ethics for management versus staff
- History of business ethics
Business Law Topics for Research Paper
To find topics that can motivate and inspire you, we put together a list of the most interesting research directions in business law today.
- Benefits of non-disclosure agreements
- How copyright law affects various business enterprises
- Negotiation laws in international trade
- Stopping employees from joining rival companies
- Laws regarding marijuana-based businesses
- Business corruption cases
- Comparison of alcohol consumption and sale laws
- Government officials’ direct involvement in business
- Environmental protection laws that affect business
- Offshore companies and taxation laws
Managerial Economics Topics for Paper
Learn all the intricacies of managerial economics by exploring this list of intriguing topics of research.
- Understanding managerial economics for global managers
- Managerial economics for self-educated entrepreneurs
- Real-world business solutions contrasted to theoretical managerial economics
- Developing business strategies based on managerial economics
- Management styles – impact on decision making
- Implications of managerial economics for the agriculture industry
- Gender impact on business strategies for top performance
- Organizational hierarchies
- Effective managerial economics models for service industries
- Managerial economics – recent theories
Organizational Behavior Topics For Research Paper
Who can write a research paper for me ? If your subject is organizational behavior, check our list to find a topic, and professional service can help you write the paper.
- Artificial intelligence and its ability to reduce recruitment bias
- Outsourcing tasks to freelancers and contractors
- How to design an office for high productivity
- Changes in corporate culture due to globalization
- Job performance analysis
- Corporate social responsibility
- Handling employee misconduct
- Time management
- Organizational behavior management
- Workplace scenarios
Business Communication Topics
Business communication is one of the most important processes handling sharing information, whether it has to do with employees, customers, or other people outside a company. That’s why business communication ideas are some of the most interesting to tackle.
- Interpersonal communication
- The role of communication in business negotiations
- Interactive online communication
- The impact of internal business communication on reputation
- Intercultural communication in global business ventures
- Internal business communication vs. external business communication
- Effective channels and mediums for business communication
- Business communication vs. general communication
- Business communication: basic elements, strategies, and practices
- Business communication through documentation
Argumentative Business Topics
When writing an argumentative business research paper, you have an opportunity to address a topic from a unique standpoint and present your own opinion on the matter. You need to make a strong argument and present hard evidence to support your claims.
That’s one of the most exciting ways to write a research paper, especially when it’s about something you’re passionate about (as it should be). Here are some of the best argumentative business topics to choose from.
- Just-in-time manufacturing: should the system be avoided?
- Mergers vs. acquisitions: what strategic alliance is better?
- Employee performance and motivation: monetary incentives vs. fringe benefits
- Can you teach leadership? Learning from best practices
- Engaging consumers through social media campaigns
- Labor market: monopolistic exploitation to maximize profits
- Should businesses be market-focused or product-focused?
- The negative implications of animal testing for businesses
- How entrepreneurs help build democracy in service-oriented businesses
- Performance-based pay: an effective motivator or stress inducer?
We hope that our list of business research topics has helped you find inspiration for your paper so that you can get down to business right away. If you need any research, writing, editing, or formatting assistance, we’re available 24/7 for all your needs.
Here at StudyClerk, we have a brilliant team of qualified and experienced writers who can help you write a well-researched, organized, unique, and compelling paper. You have the freedom to choose a writer and request unlimited revisions to ensure you get superior content. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Contact us today to place your order and get an original, 100% plagiarism-free business research paper!
Order your paper now!
- 100+ Best Science Topics for Research Papers
- Cultural Research Paper Topics
- Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- 100+ Best Religion Research Paper Topics in 2023
- 110 Unique Tranding Fashion Research Paper Topics and Ideas
Enjoy a completely custom, expertly-written dissertation. Choose from hundreds of writers, all of whom are career specialists in your subject.
70 Unique Management Topics for Research Paper
Are you looking for the best and most interesting research topics in management? Or perhaps you just want a few examples of easy research topics in operations management. In any case, our blog post has everything you need. Our team of experienced academic writers compiled a list of awesome topics on a wide array of subjects. In addition, we have some interesting information about the importance of a good topic.
Of course, all our topics are 100% original at the time of publishing. In addition, we make every effort to update our list as frequently as possible so we can help as many students as we can with unique topics. Don’t worry; you can use any of our topics for free. We won’t ask you to give credit and you can even reword the topic you like.
Looking for Original Research Topics in Management?
When you need some unique research topics in human resource management or some research topics in business management, you should visit this page. We update the topics often, so you will most likely find a topic of interest. But why do you need a great topic? For one, an interesting idea will pique the interest of your professor. Did you know that professors often award bonus points to papers that come with a unique idea?
Second, great management research paper topics make it a lot easier to write essays. These are topics that you can find plenty of information about on the Internet. Rest assured that all the topics you will find below are easy to write about. So, without further ado, here is our list of 70 excellent management research topics.
Whether you need assistance with topic selection, research design, or data analysis, our expert team can provide the support you need. Our professional dissertation consultant is here to help.
Human Resource Management Research Paper Topics
If you are looking for some original human resources management topics for a research paper that would work great in 2023, we have some interesting ideas for you right here:
- The effects of globalization on human resources
- Using psychological types to establish a great team
- Eliminating sexual harassment at the workplace
- Working with freelancers: best practices
- The role of Human Resources in the innovation of the organization
- The 5 things to consider when hiring HR managers
- The importance of job satisfaction for the employee and the employer.
- The pros and cons of recruiting university graduates
Management Information Systems Research Paper Topics
Would you like to write about information systems? No problem! Check out our management topics for the research paper and pick the one you like right now:
- Managing a pandemic using information systems in 2023.
- Discuss Information Systems Management at British Petroleum.
- The use of information systems in the management of a team of couriers.
- Using big data in business: how do managers perceive it?
- ERP systems and their importance for the top-level management decision-making process
- Cloud computing in the process of management in emerging economies.
- Information system management best practices for micro-businesses
- Managing an information system without a proper budget
Emergency Management Research Topics
If you are interested in writing about emergency management research topics, we have some excellent ideas for high school and college students. Pick any of these ideas and use it for free:
- Discuss the Anthrax attacks of 2001 from the emergency management standpoint.
- Search and rescue operations in an urban setting: emergency management policies.
- An in-depth look at water rescues from the emergency management standpoint.
- Emergency disaster management: the proactive vs. reactive approach.
- Discuss tourism disaster management.
- The technology used in emergency disaster management in emerging economies.
- Emergency management procedures in case of wildfires
- Discuss a major earthquake, taking into consideration emergency management best practices
Strategic Management Topics for Research
Writing about strategic management shows your professor that you really know what you are talking about. Check out some interesting (and 100% original) strategic management topics for research:
- Discuss Amazon’s business model from a strategic management point of view
- JP Morgan Chase strategic management best practices
- Measuring the outcomes of decisions taken during strategic management
- Discuss the role of strategic management in the business model
- A discussion about strategic management in the United States public sector
- The link between firm identity and strategic management
- Compare and contrast strategic management with stakeholder management
- Resource-Based View versus Institutional Based View
Supply Chain Management Research Paper Topics
Would you like to write an essay about an interesting topic? As you probably know, the subject of supply chain management never gets old. Here are some of the best supply chain management research topics:
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital transformation
- What makes a supply management system efficient?
- Software and hardware in a modern supply chain management system
- Discuss e-logistics in 2023
- Discuss green supply chain management best practices
- Public procurement and the problems faced in the United States
- The role of supply chain management in a modern corporation
- Industry 4.0: an in-depth analysis of supply chain resilience
Project Management Research Topics
Project management is definitely not a simple topic. However, we have some project management research paper topics that will surely impress your professor:
- Discuss business project scheduling and control policies
- What is project stakeholder management?
- Project risk management in corporations in 2023
- An in-depth analysis of organizational systems
- Project management at Endava UK: A case study
- The evolution of project management from 2000 to the present day
- The importance of teamwork in managing a project
- Project management best practices in the European banking sector
Business Management Research Topics
If you want to talk about business management, but don’t know which topic to pick, don’t worry about it. Check out these awesome business management research paper topics and pick the one you like:
- The effect of lower minimum wage on business management decisions
- Outsourcing: a comprehensive literature review (from a business management standpoint)
- Discuss business management at sea (environmentally friendly actions)
- Discuss business planning best practices in the United Kingdom
- Risk management as part of responsible business management practices
- The 5 best ways to integrate family into a business
- An in-depth look at business planning guides
- Business management strategies for managing customer service
Sport Management Research Topics
In case you are passionate about sports, you can write a paper about sports management. These topics are not easy to come by, but we have some unique research topics in sports management right here:
- Financial misappropriation in sport management: soccer in the US
- The future of sports management. Where do we stand in 2023?
- Discuss alcohol abuse during sporting events in the United States.
- Best practices in sports management in the United Kingdom
- Sponsorships and their impact on a sports team (from a management point of view)
- Community sports club management in the US: a case study
- Discuss green practices in sports management in Europe.
Healthcare Management Research Paper Topics
Interested in discussing healthcare management? Fortunately, our ENL writers managed to put together a list of research topics in healthcare management that should work great in 2023:
- The problems faced by healthcare management when it comes to patient privacy
- Financial management software for healthcare units in the United States
- Legal aspects of health management in the UK
- Developing a hospital as its director (discuss this from a healthcare management perspective)
- Healthcare management’s role in maintaining the security of the patients
- Poor staff performance and its effects on the healthcare management team
- Managing the infrastructure of a hospital: a case study
Need More Topics of Essay Writing Help?
In case you need some research proposal in management topics or simply need a new list of management research topics, just get in touch with our team. We will be more than happy to help you. In fact, we can give you a brand new list of topics in no time. Remember, we are available during the night as well, in case you are on a very tight deadline.
In addition to coming up with unique management topics for research, our team of ENL writers and professional editors can also help you with essay writing. We have extensive experience writing about any topic you can imagine in management, so you can rest assured that the paper will be top-notch. Need some quick help? Let’s get in touch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Richard Ginger is a dissertation writer and freelance columnist with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the writing industry. He handles every project he works on with precision while keeping attention to details and ensuring that every work he does is unique.
Succeed With A Perfect Dissertation
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
100+ Management Topics For Your Research Papers
As a student, you are probably very interested to learn about more ways to improve your grades. Management students, like all other students, should focus on learning. It is the best way to improve your grades, after all. However, there is another simple way you can improve the grades you get on your academic papers: finding exceptional management topics. Let’s talk about topics and show you why they are so important for students of all ages.
Great Management Topics = Top Grades
Finding great project management research topics usually means getting a top grade on the essay. Did you notice that some of your classmates are getting high grades without even trying too much? How do they do it? The simple answer is that they manage to impress the professor. It’s not easy, but it can be done. And you can do it too. For example, if you manage to find some business management research topics that nobody in your class thought about, you are almost guaranteed a top grade.
Your topic will pique the interest of your professor and will keep him or her reading. This means you will instantly get bonus points. It also shows to your professor that you’ve really strived to come up with an interesting topic. Of course, a unique topic also means you’ll submit an entirely original essay.
Where Can You Find the Best Management Topics?
Whether we’re talking about research topics in healthcare management or other management topics, you need to know where to find the best topics. Yes, you could try the Internet. However, keep in mind that most of your peers are using the same source to get topics. A good approach would be to ask industry experts for some interesting business management research paper topics. For example, you can ask around in forums and on blogs. Also, we advise you to check our great list of business topics .
Another great way to get some ideas is to read as many articles on management topics as possible. You’ll find plenty of examples and you can tweak them as much as you like. You’ll probably end up with a long list of unique topics.
However, the best and easiest way to get the best topics is to get in touch with an expert academic writer. A professional writer can come up with a list of research topics in management for you in no time. After all, this is what these people do. They have extensive experience writing academic papers for their clients. This being said, all you have to do is get in touch with an academic writing company and ask them for a list of management topics for a research paper.
Management Training Topics
Looking for amazing management training topics? Why don’t you pick one of the following examples:
- The best employee management tactics every company should employ in 2022.
- The various leadership styles around the world.
- How does a company train its HR department adequately?
- Is employee training necessary for coronavirus eradication?
- How do employees adapt to change without proper training?
- Does training influence employees’ loyalty?
- The importance of evaluating the performance of a team.
- Evolving technologies require thorough training programs.
Project Management Topics
Finding great project management topics can be a daunting task. To help you out, our expert writers have put together this list:
- Effective ways to manage international teams of remote workers.
- Effective project management methods that will work best in 2022.
- Define the Distance Education Management System.
- The Starbucks project management team: a case study.
- Global projects are the new form of organization.
- Outsourcing management problems in 2022.
- The negative side of outsourcing to India.
- The negative effects of stress and excessive work in the modern world.
Healthcare Management Research Paper Topics
Are you in need of excellent healthcare management research paper topics? Here are some of the best examples we can think of:
- Top methods to increase the effects of preventative care.
- Complying with the new privacy laws as a public hospital.
- How do hospitals acquire talent?
- Best way to retain talent in the healthcare industry.
- What are hospital ratings and how do their effect these institutions?
- Patient safety should be a manager’s primary concern.
- Can manpower be used to gauge a hospital’s performance?
- Case Study: The supply chain of drugs and medicine in a large hospital.
Risk Management Topics
When it comes to risk management topics, we doubt you will find topics more interesting than the following:
- Methods of accounting in case of natural disasters.
- How to protect assets as part of an integrated financial risk management strategy.
- Grouping clients into risk pools: best practices.
- What are the factors that influence risk management in the healthcare industry?
- Big data and its effects on risk management in the UK.
- The effects of advancing technology on risk management.
- 3 ways to tackle the supply chain risk in 2022.
Management Meetings Topics
What do you talk about during a management meeting? Let’s find out! Here are some of the most interesting management meetings topics:
- What do managers like to discuss during meetings?
- Supply chain and operations management can be integrated.
- Methods to discuss a change of pace in the company.
- Analyzing the marketing activities and their impact.
- The main steps of product development.
Sport Management Research Topics
Our sport management research topics are unique and original. You can use any of the following topics for free right now:
- The influence of music during training.
- Managing water intake during weightlifting exercises.
- Does mathematic coaching help with sports performance?
- Risk management in a sports organization.
- The legal risks sports organizations face in the UK.
- Discussing safety issues in football.
- The different leadership methods in sports management.
Operations Management Topics
It can be very difficult to find original operations management topics, we know. This is why we are here to help. Take a look at these new topics:
- Should you manufacture in-house or outsource?
- The difference between the main operations management strategies.
- What is the scope of operations management in the financial sector in the United States?
- The best research methods for operations management.
- Methods for bottleneck elimination.
- What is Lean manufacturing and what does it imply?
- The impact of the IT industry on operations management.
Management Topics for Presentation
Are you looking for management topics for the presentation? Although not the easiest thing to do, our expert managed to create some unique topics for you:
- The recruitment process in the Al Etihad company.
- The unique problems of organizing a sports organization.
- How do hospitals plan for biological attacks?
- Are business ethics the same for employees and managers?
- Managing lawsuits as a pharmaceutical company.
- Managing waste disposal as a fertilizer company in the UK.
- How does the COVID-19 virus affect the management of organizations?
- Using social media for company management purposes.
Research Topics in Human Resource Management
When you need to research topics in human resource management, you need our list. Here are some topics that we think you will find very interesting:
- Discussing equal employment opportunities in the UK.
- What is strategic HR planning?
- How is talent aligned to business?
- What are soft skills and hard skills?
- The many benefits of salary bonuses.
- Eliminating sexual harassment at the workplace.
- Eliminating drug use at the workplace.
Stress Management Topics
Do you need to write an amazing essay about stress management? In this case, you need to write on one of our stress management topics:
- Progressive muscle relaxation therapy.
- The best breathing exercises for stress.
- Keep a positive attitude to reduce stress.
- The effects of physical exercise on stress levels.
- Does discrimination cause stress?
- The link between stress and depression.
- Top 4 methods to manage stress effectively.
Controversial Topics in Business Management
Writing about controversial topics in business management will surely catch the eye of your professor. Here are some examples:
- What is sexual harassment at work?
- Let’s discuss the paid parental leave policy.
- The importance of health insurance coverage in the US.
- The worst cases of public relations blunders in the UK.
- Is workplace violence real?
- What causes drug use at the workplace in the US?
- Is bureaucracy useful in 2022?
Anger Management Group Topics
Don’t waste your time looking for anger management group topics and just write a paper on one of the original topics:
- Here is why you should think before you speak.
- Does exercise relieve anger?
- The best strategies for anger management in 2022.
- Playing video games can help you manage your anger.
- Is anger your friend?
- The best relaxing exercises for anger management.
- Are our anger management groups working?
Financial Management Topics
It’s difficult to find original financial management topics, but we managed to put together some unique topics for you:
- The difficulties of financial management in emerging countries.
- Work from home and the financial aspect of teleworking.
- How does a remote financial department work?
- Managing the finances of an SME during its expansion phase.
- Taking loans or self-funding your operations?
- A report on the financial workings of Netflix.
- How does Tesla get money without making a profit?
- Ford finances in Europe: a case study.
Easy Management Topics
Don’t want to spend too much time on the essay? Here are some easy management topics for you:
- Using computers in the learning process is not as easy as you think.
- Do you study abroad just to have an excuse to travel more?
- What are the various drinking styles when discussing college students?
- The sustainable organizations of the twenty-first century.
- Analyzing supply chain management from an environmental perspective.
- The main factors that affect the success of women managers.
- Methods of strategic planning in new SMEs.
Hot Topics in Pain Management
Here are the hot topics in pain management that you should be writing an essay on right now:
- The role of nurses in pain management in the United States.
- Defining modern pain science.
- Low back pain is more complex than you think.
- How do pain management drugs work?
- Should painkillers be prescribed to children?
- How addictive are painkillers?
It doesn’t matter that you need human resource management topics or management meeting topics. What matters the most is to learn how to pick the right topic. You can read dozens of articles on how to pick the right topic and waste hours learning the basics. Or you can just pick one of the topics our thesis writers thought of. It’s 100% free!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Project Management
Top 10 Project Management Research Topics To Work in 2023
Home Blog Project Management Top 10 Project Management Research Topics To Work in 2023
In the ever-evolving field of project management, staying ahead of the most recent research trends is essential for professionals who wish to enhance their skills and increase successful project outcomes. This article highlights the top ten project management research topics expected to impact the project management field in 2023 significantly.
Along with Project Management certification courses , this thorough list will be an invaluable tool for exploring the main research frontiers in the dynamic field of project management. Whether you are an aspiring project manager, an academic researcher, or an industry professional looking to optimize your project strategies, project management certifications will support your growth.
What is a Project Management Research Paper?
Project management research papers are academic documents that go deeply into a single topic or aspect of the field of project management. It is usually written by students, researchers, or professionals in the field of project management, and its goal is to add new knowledge, insights, or views to the field.
A research paper on project management will look at some aspects of project management, be it a theoretical framework, methodology, best practices, or case studies. It entails conducting a systematic investigation into the chosen topic, accumulating and analyzing relevant information, and drawing conclusions or making suggestions based on the findings. The study of the project management research topics 2023 will help budding project managers along with PMP certification training .
Top Project Management Research Topics
The following are the top project management thesis topics in 2023. Let us look into key points and overview of each project management research proposal:
Impact of Global Leadership in Leading to the Success of a Project
The following are the key points covered in the thesis on project management of “Impact of global leadership in leading to the success of a project”.
- Global Leadership in Leading Projects: Global leadership is the skill of project managers to lead and manage project teams that are from different cultures, different time zones, and different parts of the world. It means learning and adjusting to different cultural norms, ways of communicating, and ways of doing work.
- Communication and Working Together: Good communication and working together are key to the success of a project, especially when it's a global project.
- Team Building and Motivation: Global leaders must establish trust, develop a sense of a common goal, and provide adequate support and recognition to team members regardless of their geographic location.
- Knowledge Transfer and Learning: The importance of knowledge transfer and learning among project teams should be highlighted by global leadership.
The influence of global leadership on the success of a project has become an increasingly vital subject of research in the discipline of project management. Project teams are becoming more diverse, multicultural, and geographically dispersed as organizations continue to expand their global operations. This trend has created an urgent need for effective global leadership to navigate the complexities and challenges of managing projects across multiple countries, cultures, and time zones.
Effects of Cultural Diversity on Project Performance
- Understanding Cultural Diversity: People from other cultures bring their own unique set of values, beliefs, behaviors, and modes of communication to the table, creating a rich stew of cultural diversity.
- Benefits of Cultural Diversity in Project Management: Cultural diversity has various advantages for project management in addition to highlighting differences.
- Challenges of Cultural Diversity in Project Management: Even though cultural diversity can have a lot of positive effects on a project, it also poses special difficulties that project managers must overcome to ensure project success.
- Effective Management of Culturally Diverse Teams: It can be difficult to manage a team with different cultural backgrounds, but with the correct strategy, project managers can capitalize on diversity's advantages and complete projects successfully.
This research topic, it is examined how cultural diversity affects project performance as well as how project managers may successfully lead a multicultural team to project success.
In today's globalized world, cultural diversity is more common than ever and has a big impact on project management. Project managers need to understand how cultural variations between the team, stakeholders, and clients might impact project performance.
Popular Leadership Style Used by Project Managers
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Popular leadership style used by project managers”.
- Qualities of Effective Leadership.
- Leadership Styles of Project Managers:
- Democratic leadership style
- Transformational leadership style
- Situational leadership style
- Comparative analysis
- Charismatic leadership style
- Summarizing the main findings and contributions of the research.
The paper begins by emphasizing the significance of effective project management leadership and its influence on project outcomes. It emphasizes that project managers require not only technical expertise but also the ability to inspire and lead their teams to deliver results. The purpose of this study is to identify the most prevalent leadership styles employed by project managers and cast light on their effectiveness within the context of project management.
Overall, the research paper offers insightful insights into the most prevalent leadership styles employed by project managers. It provides a thorough comprehension of the significance of leadership in project management and emphasizes the effectiveness of transformational leadership in motivating high-performance teams. The findings are a valuable resource for project managers and other professionals who wish to improve their leadership skills and project outcomes.
Evaluate PMBOK Guidelines
The following are the key points in “Evaluate the PMBOK guidelines”.
- Introduction to PMBOK Guidelines
- Evaluation of Strengths
- Identification of Weaknesses
- Areas for Improvement
- Suggestions for Enhancements
This research paper tries to evaluate the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guidelines, a widely accepted project management standard. The PMBOK provides a comprehensive framework and best practices for effectively managing projects. This study analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of the PMBOK guidelines, identifies areas for improvement, and proposes potential enhancements to increase its relevance and applicability in modern project management practices.
Stakeholder Approach to Successful Adoption of Projects
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Stakeholder Approach to Successful Adoption of Projects.”
- This paper examines the significance of stakeholder management to the successful adoption of projects.
- Understanding Stakeholders
- Significance of Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement Strategies
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Overcoming Challenges
- Benefits of the Stakeholder Approach
This research paper begins with an overview of stakeholders and their significance in project management. It emphasizes that stakeholders include individuals, groups, and organizations that can influence a project or be influenced by it. The paper emphasizes the necessity of identifying, analyzing, and ranking stakeholders based on their interests, power, and influence while acknowledging the wide variety of stakeholders involved in any given project.
The paper concludes by highlighting the importance of adopting a stakeholder-based approach to project management for attaining successful project outcomes. It prioritizes the need for project managers to recognize stakeholders as essential collaborators and engage them actively throughout the project lifecycle. By considering the interests of stakeholders, managing their expectations, and maintaining open communication channels, projects can increase their likelihood of successful adoption and long-term sustainability.
Effect of Change Mobilization on Companies
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Effects of change mobilization in Companies.”
- Importance of Change Mobilization
- Change Mobilization Strategies
- Impact on Organizational Performance
- Challenges and Barriers to Change Mobilization
- Overcoming Challenges and Enhancing Change Mobilization
The "Effect of Change Mobilization in Companies" research paper investigates the influence of change mobilization on organizational performance and employee engagement. The study investigates the numerous strategies and approaches utilized by businesses to successfully carry out and oversee initiatives to change. The findings demonstrate a positive relationship between effective change mobilization and increased productivity, innovation, and employee satisfaction. The paper highlights the significance of leadership, communication, and employee participation in facilitating organizational change.
Impact of Reward System on Boosting Productivity
The following are the key points included in the research paper “Impact of a reward system on boosting productivity”.
- This paper investigates the effect of a reward system on boosting productivity in a variety of contexts.
- Importance of Rewards in Motivation.
- Factors Affecting the Effectiveness of Reward Systems.
- Types of Rewards
- Case Studies and Empirical Evidence.
- Challenges and Limitations.
- The research paper also concludes that well-designed reward systems can have a positive impact on productivity by motivating individuals and fostering a sense of purpose and satisfaction.
The research paper investigates the effects of implementing a reward system on organizational productivity levels. The study investigates how incentives and recognition can positively impact employee motivation, engagement, and overall performance.
Overall, the research paper illuminates the significant influence of a reward system on increasing organizational productivity. It provides administrators and human resource professionals with valuable insights and recommendations that can be used to improve employee motivation and performance, leading to increased productivity and organizational success.
Relation Between Leadership and Change Management
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “Relation between Leadership and Change Management”:
- Definition of leadership and change management in the project management context.
- Leadership's Role in Change Management.
- Leadership Styles and Change Management.
- Key Factors for Effective Leadership in Change Management.
- Case Studies and Examples.
- Challenges and Recommendations.
This research paper examines the vital connection between leadership and change management in the context of project management. It attempts to examine how effective leadership influences the success of organizational change initiatives. Examining various leadership styles and their influence on change management processes, the study identifies the important factors that contribute to effective leadership in driving successful change.
How to Develop Cost-effective Projects in Developed Nations?
The following are the key points discussed in the research paper “How to Develop Cost-effective Projects in Developed Nations”:
- A survey of project management in developed countries
- The significance of efficiency in project development.
- Objective and methodology of research.
- Cost-effectiveness factors in developed countries.
- Cost-Effective Project Management Strategies.
- Case Studies and Effective Methods.
- Cost-Effective Project Management Framework for Developed Nations.
This research paper concentrates on the identification of strategies and methods to build cost-effective projects in developed nations. The study acknowledges the challenges project managers experience in high-cost environments and aims to provide practical insights and suggestions for achieving optimal project outcomes while minimizing costs. The paper synthesizes current research and case studies to highlight key contributors to cost-effectiveness and presents a framework for project management in developed nations.
Analyze the Role of Soft Skills in Project Success Rates
The following are the key points included in the research paper “Analyze the Role of soft skills in project success rates”:
- Definition of soft skills
- Importance of soft skills in project management
- Relation between soft skills and project accomplishment
- Effective communication
- Leadership and team management
- Resolution of disagreements and problem-solving
- Importance of soft skills development
- Team composition and selection
- Integration of soft skills in project management practices
The "Analyze the Role of Soft Skills in Project Success Rates" research paper examines the significance of soft skills in determining project success rates. Soft skills are a collection of personal characteristics and interpersonal abilities that enable individuals to communicate, collaborate, and manage relationships in professional settings. This study seeks to investigate the effect of these abilities on project outcomes, shedding light on their contribution to project success.
The paper begins with an introduction to the significance of soft skills in the contemporary workplace, emphasizing their increasing recognition alongside technical expertise. It emphasizes the growing complexity of initiatives and the need for effective teamwork, communication, and leadership skills to successfully navigate such complexity.
How to Write a Project Management Research Paper?
It is suggested to get certified in PRINCE2 certification training for aspiring project managers, which will help them work on well-organized and logical project management topics for research papers. Here is a step-by-step guide to writing your research paper on project management:
- Select a topic of project management that sparks your interest.
- Utilize credible sources such as academic journals, books, Google research, websites, and scholarly articles to conduct extensive research on the selected topic.
- Create a plan to organize your primary ideas and thoughts.
- Write an appealing introduction that provides perspective and states your research question.
- Provide a comprehensive survey of the appropriate research by summarizing existing studies and theories.
- Clearly describe your method, including how you plan to collect and examine data.
- Use tables, charts, or graphs as necessary to present your findings or results.
- Consider any restrictions or limitations of your study and explain how they may have affected your findings.
- Your paper should be proofread and edited for clarity, coherence, grammar, and spelling.
- Format your paper according to the specific instructions provided by your institution or the journal to which you are submitting.
- To avoid plagiarism, cite your sources using the appropriate format (e.g., APA, MLA).
- To enhance the quality and rigor of your research paper, solicit feedback from peers or professors.
These topics for research in project management provide an excellent roadmap for project management academicians and practitioners to follow as we move forward. By focusing on these areas, we can obtain valuable insights, foster innovation, and elevate the project management discipline to new heights.
The discipline of project management, such as construction project management research topics, is in a constant state of evolution, and researchers need to explore new avenues and address new challenges. Along with getting trained in these project management research proposal topics, it is suggested to enroll in KnowledgeHut Project Management courses for beginners and get globally recognized accreditations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Project management for research is the process of planning, coordinating, and carrying out research tasks in a way that helps reach certain goals within certain limits.
The latest emerging project topics are Hybrid Project Management, Artificial Intelligence (AI) And Automation, Rise in remote working, Advanced Resource and Project Management Software, and Projects and Organizational strategy.
The questions that a study or research project is trying to answer are the research questions. Most of the time, this question is about a problem or issue that is answered in the study's result through the analysis and interpretation of data.
Satish T writes on project management and the many approaches used in projects across different sectors. He honed his fundamental writing talents in article production after discovering that the creation of content is essential when describing any product. Satish's areas of interest are fact-finding research, Search Engine Optimization, and skill development.
Avail your free 1:1 mentorship session.
Something went wrong
Upcoming Project Management Batches & Dates
100 Ideas for Your Research Paper Topics of 2023
Finding a topic to research on is quite challenging with so many influential factors round the corner. The circumstance gets critical when you don’t have a virtuous set themes, available. To your good, this blog is like a plate of ready food with 100 different research topics. Each of the ideas, mentioned here, are trending and though-provoking. You also have the option to seek help from our professionals by giving us a nudge ‘ write me a paper ‘ and we will gladly do it for you.
Experts believe, a research paper can never engage readers if the title isn’t attractive
Being a writer, you need to be cautious while choosing the subject-line. Even if you know how to write a research paper , you cannot form it right unless the topic triggers the reader’s curiosity. Have a look at the factors to be considered while choosing a topic for your research.
Measures of Choosing a Research Topic
- The topic should be from your field of interest
- It must be streamlined towards a narrow aspect
- The background should not hold much history
- The idea should not be critical and complex
- It has to be a contemporary and trendy idea
Make sure, you preserve the rubrics in your head and heart while picking your subject-matter. This will even help you in deciding your research methodology . Here you will find 100 topics, segregated in different categories. Find the one that suits your choice.
Research Paper Topics on Finance and Accounting Management
- Significance of administrative accounting and its role in an organization
- Performance and state of Abraxas Petroleum Corporation in stock market
- An analytical study on merger and acquisition endeavors
- An overall study on the principles and moralities of basic accounting
- A case study to evaluate the financial performance of Shell Plc.
- Evaluation of private banking and investment of Barclays
- A critical analysis of investment report of Gillette
- A comparative study between Air Berlin Plc and Iberia Plc
- An analysis of the accounting reports by Freedom Foods Group Limited
- A company analysis to identify the capital budgeting techniques of Apple Inc.
- A risk analysis to understand the implementation of CAPM model
- A study on the role of stakeholders and auditors in global financial crisis
- Banking system and financial markets in Cyprus
- Manipulation of the commodity market and its impact on future commerce
Research Paper Ideas on Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Principles of Lean management and its techniques
- A case study on quality management practices of IKEA
- A research for integrating operation with supply chain management
- Significance of working with mutual trust and high credibility in supply chain management
- An investigation on the impact of digital revolution and globalization in supply chain
- A critical analysis of operations management strategies followed by Braccialini
- Effects on supply chain management due to Information Technology
- An analysis to understand the role of products and services in operations management
- Assessment of supply chain activities in UK based organizations
- A comparative analysis of various forecasting practices used in OM
- Inventory and purchasing report of Brisbane Outdoor Power Center
- A study to understand the operational challenges in Chicken Cottage
- A case study on Unilever for growing sustainability of future global supply chain
Research Paper Topics on Business Plan
- An analysis of business plan followed by U.S. Steel
- Role of business plan, its management and execution in an organization
- Business Plan of Ford: An analytical study of its ROI
- The Case Study on Bridestone shows intelligent business plan for investment
- A research on Apple Inc.’s business plan and its strategic execution
- A company analysis on eBay Inc. to understand its business plan
- How business plan of Royal Dutch Shell influences its global performance
- Evaluation of FDI strategy and business plan of Vera
- A case study shows business plan of Global Financial Ltd. Is efficient for global market
- Impact of business plan and the associated environmental issues for emerging economy
- Influence of Marin Cheese Company’s business improvement plan on its social issues
- A research to show business plan of Swan Taxi advances Swansea’s economy
- A paper on business export planning on a hypothetical organization
- Development and execution of a business plan for efficient online gaming
- Significance of the business plan prepared while setting up Vue de Carta
- Importance of crafting business plan for a tourism company
- Business plan for developing a laundry mobile app in Indonesia
- A business development plan for enhancing performance of Carlsberg Malaysia
- A business plan for establishing Coffee For You, London
Research Paper Topics on Economics
- Equalizing of supply and demand and its influence on the prices
- Impact of industrialization on the environment
- Examination of multiple market models in Appliance industry
- Elimination of transaction cost indicates efficient outcome
- A study to show the relation between production possibility frontier and opportunity cost
- A discussion on the microeconomic theories concerning to rent control
- A detailed discussion on globalization and its impact on the world
- A critical analysis and evaluation of International Trade Theories
- Impact of drop in crude oil costs due to demand from petroleum exporting nations
- Influence of health care costs on a nation’s economy
- How can a small trade survive an economic crisis
- A discussion on the trade-off between unemployment and inflation
- Reports on economic condition of Slovenia since after its Financial crisis
- Role of WTO and its contribution in Global trade and commerce
- Assessment of macroeconomic performance of USA and Australia
- Evaluation of economic growth and development in Israel
- A comparative study on unemployment levels in America to the remaining world
- How immigration is an impactful factor on economy
- Impacts of local manufacturers on a local society
- Techniques to improve profit margin in a small business
Good Research Paper Topics on Strategic Management
- Five corporate objectives of Zara and their external impacts
- New strategical outlook of Kodak and its key performances
- A comparative study between renowned firms to understand managing technology
- A cost-benefit analysis on business strategies of Education First
- An evaluation of internal environment of the Unilever
- Attitude of younger generation towards ageism in workplace
- A SWOT analysis of PepsiCo Inc. to identify the ongoing potential risks
- PESTEL and SWOT analysis report of Qatar Islamic Bank
- An efficient corporate business plan of Carnival Corporation
- A case study on Nestle to understand its strategic intent
- An analytical study of the initiative taken by Currys, UK
- A strategic assessment of Aldi to recognize its workplace culture
- Strategical moves and business policies of Vobes Company
- A business analytical report on UK based Premier Food Board
- Study report of Volkawagen to understand its management practices
- Influence of business plan of Tesla Motors on company’s vision and mission
- An analytical study of communicational strategies of Microsoft
- Key organizational aspects of New Zealand based District Health Boards (DHBs)
- A case study of Ryanair airlines to understand their strategic management
Unique Research Paper Topics For College Students
- A research to identify how net neutrality has affected internet users
- Study shows Google search highly affects our intelligence – Positive or Negative?
- Role of college education in the job market
- A critical analysis on the significance of business ethics
- How to control ill-behavior in a work place?
- Impact of Search Engine Optimization in today’s business and industry
- A study shows how eBay can position itself in the changing e-commerce sector
- An analytical study on the brand loyalty of young Chinese consumers
- Impact of social media on brand loyalty of female customers
- A research on Alibaba to report the relation of e-service quality and consumer behavior
- Social impact on customer’s behavior and their repurchase intentions
- Effects of website quality and brand awareness on UK consumer’s purchase intentions
- Role of social media from the perspectives of Management students
- Digital marketing and branding through social media largely impacts brand loyalty
- An empirical research on Chinese immigrants in UK to identify the importance of brand awareness and website quality for airline tickets purchase
From the aforementioned research, choose one for your upcoming college assignment, do the needful for your quantitative research , and prepare a high-quality draft for submission. You can also use these ideas in varied forms such as essay writing topics. And if you are unaware of writing style and approaches followed in the research writing process or in a literature review , then you can simply ask for assistance from a reliable essay writer. Contact with PenMyPaper a leading firm in academic help and pay for essay writing or get relevant informative speech topics for your assignment and get it completed within deadline.
Call, today, for a free quote!
- Hire a writer
- Hire a data analyst
- CV Services
Our Customers are Happy
See what they are saying ».
- Undergraduate Projects & Materials
- Hire a Writer
- Hire a Data Analyst
- Payment Details
- Happy Customers
- OND/NCE PROJECT MATERIALS
- HND PROJECTS
- BSc. PROJECTS
- MBA-MSC-PGD Thesis research
- Hire A Writer
- Hire A Data Analyst
- Payment Details new -->
- Happy Customers new -->
MATERIALS & RESEARCH CATEGORIES
- ACCOUNTING 2105
- ADULT EDUCATION 25
- ADVERTISING 49
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES 1
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS 46
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION 15
- ARCHITECTURE 3
- BANKING FINANCE 1196
- BIOCHEMISTRY 14
- BREWING SCIENCE AND T.. 2
- BROADCASTING 68
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 16
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 813
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 38
- CATERING MANAGEMENT 1
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 7
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 182
- CRIMINOLOGY 8
- CROP SCIENCE 5
- DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICA.. 49
- DISASTER AND RISK MAN.. 7
- ECONOMICS 948
- EDUCATION 2169
- EDUCATION STUDIES 3
- EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT 1
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 13
- ENGLISH LITERARY STU.. 8
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 51
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 55
- FILM AND MULTIMEDIA S.. 9
- FINE APPLIED ARTS 1
- FISHERY AND AQUACULTURE 4
- FOOD AND NUTRITION 1
- FOOD SCIENCE & TE.. 14
- FORESTRY WILDLIFE 3
- GEOGRAPHY 4
- GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION 1
- GUIDANCE COUNSELING 41
- HEALTH EDUCATION 22
- HEALTH SCIENCE AND TE.. 4
- HISTORY & INTERNA.. 32
- HOME ECONOMICS 2
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGE.. 476
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 6
- INFORMATION AND MEDIA.. 66
- INFORMATION MANAGEMEN.. 19
- INSURANCE 20
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS 16
- ISLAMIC STUDIES 6
- JOURNALISM AND MEDIA .. 40
- LIBRARY INFORMATION .. 20
- LINGUISTICS 7
- MANAGEMENT 78
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT .. 5
- MARKETING 291
- MASS COMMUNICATION 247
- MATHEMATICS 3
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 3
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 29
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SC.. 4
- MICROBIOLOGY 50
- NIGERIAN/AFRICAN LANG.. 40
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND.. 11
- PHILOSOPHY 5
- PHYSIOTHERAPY 1
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 336
- PRODUCTION AND OPERAT.. 19
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 19
- PSYCHOLOGY 30
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 197
- PUBLIC HEALTH 10
- PUBLIC RELATIONS 8
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY 46
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 10
- RADIOLOGY 2
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT 2
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES 40
- SECURITY MANAGEMENT 8
- SME/ENTREPRENEURSHIP 151
- SOCIOLOGY 53
- SOIL SCIENCE 3
- STATISTICS 33
- TAXATION 132
- THEATRE AND PERFORMIN.. 5
- THEOLOGY 65
- TOURISM AND HOSPITALI.. 49
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT 4
- URBAN & REGIONAL .. 21
- VETERINARY 1
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION 14
- --> MBA-MSC-PGD Thesis res...
- Click here for more departments
MANAGEMENT UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS, RESEARCH WORKS AND MATERIALS
Find what you are looking for faster... just search
Management 78 - Project Topics, Research Works And Materials
Can't find what you are looking for? Hire A ProjectClue Writer To Work On Your Topic. Proceed to Hire a Writer »
Searching makes everthing so easy... just search
- HOW TO AVOID PLAGIARISM WHEN WRITING UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECTS
- HOW TO WRITE AN UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
- HOW TO FIND FINAL YEAR RESEARCH TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN NIGERIA
- TECHNIQUES FOR CHOOSING GOOD UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS
- RESEARCH CLUE ON HOW TO ACCESS UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS AND RESEARCH MATERIALS IN NIGERIA
- UNDERSTANDING REFERENCING STYLE WHEN DEVELOPING PROJECT TOPICS
My Homework Done
Expert Writing Services
- How It Works
- Buy homework
- Ace my homework
- Homework writers
- Homework help
- Assignment writing
- Homework Solutions
- Homework Answers
- No Need To Study
- High school
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- Word Problem
- Computer Science
- Language arts
Homework is easy with expert tips and advice. And even easier when you have an expert to do it for you.
100 Best Management Topics To Research In 2023
When writing academic papers and essays about management topics, students should investigate how business performance can be improved to achieve excellent results. Overall, management is a broad subject. As such, students have many research topics in management to consider when choosing what to write about.
Table of Contents
Management topics for 2023, strategic business management topics, human resource management topics, healthcare management research paper topics, financial management topics, sport management research topics.
But, the best approach is to select a topic that a learner can comfortably research and write about. Several articles on management topics have been written and published online. Students can use such articles as their guides when looking for topics to research and write about or contact management homework helpers . Here are some of the best management topics for research paper projects that students can consider.
Are you looking for current business management research paper topics? If yes, this is the best category to choose a topic from. This category also has some of the best management topics for presentation. Here are some of the current topics that you may consider for your paper or essay.
- How to manage a business crisis during COVID-19
- The best business management practices during COVID-19
- Educational management approaches for COVID-19
- How to manage a hospital during COVID-19
- How to manage maternal healthcare during COVID-19
- How to analyze trends and traditions in public management and administration in Post-WWII America
- Effects of gender-inclusive gate-keeping and the influence of predecessors on female CEOs’ success
- How Daily Psychological Power affects organizational management
- How do management practices relate to productivity?
- How Psychosocial Hazards affect risk management at the workplace
This category can also be a good source of management training topics. That’s because it covers topics on emerging issues that affect organizational management.
Every business needs a carefully formulated and implemented strategy to succeed. As such, this category can include different project management research topics. Here are some of the best business management research topics that learners can consider.
- Discuss the corporate objectives of a multinational company and its external impacts
- Highlight the strategic outlook of a multinational company and its major performances
- How can a company use technology strategically to beat competitors?
- Discuss a cost-benefit analysis of business strategies that put education first
- Discuss how a SWOT analysis can be used to identify potential risks
- Evaluate the internal environment of a multinational company with an example
- Discuss the SWOT and PESTEL analysis report of a renowned corporation
- Explain what makes a corporate business plan efficient and effective
- Explain the best ways to make strategic decisions in a high-velocity context
- How can a company use innovation as its strategy in a network market?
- Discuss the effectiveness of planning for internet-based inter-organizational systems
- What are the determinants and impacts of the Merger Paradox?
- Discuss the interconnected firms’ competitive advantage
- How has outsourcing evolved as a business strategy?
- Can business imitation be used as a corporate strategy?
- Co-Opetition- What are the challenges and promises
- Discuss culture-sensitive worldwide strategies
- What is a holistic approach to organizational planning?
- Use a case study to explain strategic management
- How does a business strategy affect the mission and vision of a company?
Some of these topics can also be used to analyze the effectiveness of business operations. Thus, this category can also include some of the best operations management topics.
Human beings are an important resource in any business. Proper human resource management can be the competitive advantage of a company. If asked to write academic papers on research topics in human management, consider these ideas.
- Human resource management approaches in the 21st century
- Managing the human resource in a new economy
- Is working at home a challenge to traditional human resource management?
- How to manage modern, flexible labor
- How to use the human resource to enhance external competitiveness
- Qualities of the best wellness program for employees
- How to ensure proper career management
- A guide for transitioning careers
- The evolving nature of the mid and late-careers
- Managing turnover in the aviation industry
- Performance appraisal automation in the information technology industry
- Changing functional activities of the 21st century’s HR managers
- The selection criteria for ranking job candidates
- How can the human resource department use non-monetary incentives to enhance workforce performance?
- How can an organization manage geographical and cultural turmoil between employees from different places?
- How an organization can use its profits to motivate employees
- Can an organization prosper without a good management team?
- How does the management contribute to the success of a business?
- Describe the best ways to manage an organization
- How can the management of a company make employees happy and satisfied?
This category also has amazing management meeting topics. For instance, the management of an organization can use these topics to come up with better ways of making employees feel appreciated.
Perhaps, you need a topic that touches on the management of a healthcare facility or system. A topic on healthcare management is interesting to research and write about. That’s because healthcare is a subject that almost everybody is interested in. Here are some of the best research topics in healthcare management.
- What are the major management functions in a healthcare setting?
- Discuss financial and accounting reporting in a healthcare institution
- How does staff training affect quality service delivery and management?
- How can the management coordinate patients and nurses
- Who are the key players in the management of a healthcare system?
- How does patient service correlate with revenue?
- What are the key management principles for professionals in the healthcare system? How can the management of a healthcare facility improve staff relations?
- How does the management of a private hospital differ from that of a public hospital?
- What role does human resource management play in a hospital?
- What is the legal responsibility of the management of a hospital?
- Is the hospital management responsible for any failure during a surgery?
- Do surgeons play management roles in healthcare facilities?
- How can the hospital management help a registered nurse to become a qualified physician?
- Is ABC hospital a private community hospital?
- Who are third-party players in the management of healthcare facilities?
- How can the management of a healthcare facility form strategic alliances?
- Can the management of a healthcare facility use innovation as a growth strategy?
- How can the management monitor the use of social media in a healthcare setting?
- How can hospital management resolve conflicts among nursing teams
This category also has some of the best management meetings topics. Discussing some of these topics can help the management of a hospital to come up with better ways of improving operations and service delivery.
Sound financial management is very important when it comes to the success of a business. Financial and project management topics go hand-in-hand. That’s because proper completion of every project requires funding. Without funds, a project can’t be executed. Here are some of the best topics in financial management.
- How proper financial management leads to the success of a business
- How an expert and professional financial manager can save a business
- What is the role of a business manager within an organization?
- How to beat fiancé management problems that can bring problems in business fiancés management
- How can an organization decide the employees’ salary when undergoing a financial crisis?
- What is the importance of the finance and accounting departments of an organization?
- What financial aspects should a company consider during an acquisition or merger?
- What are the key principles of financial management?
- How do financial markets relate to banking systems?
- What aspects of running a business should be under the financial manager?
- Why are records of financial transactions important for an organization?
- How can financial records be used to make sound decisions for an organization?
- Can a business succeed without running an effective financial department?
- How proper financial management can help a start-up overcome emerging issues
- Interchange of electronic data and electronic transfer of funds
- How traditional finance differs from behavioral finance
- How budgetary controls affect organizational study performance
- Financial challenges and prospects of mobile banking
- How electronic banking affects customer satisfaction
- How an organization can analyze financial statements to assess its performance
Do you want to write a paper or essay on sports management? If yes, here are some of the best topics to consider. This category also has some of the best risk management topics in sports. If you’re an athlete, learn how to balance homework and sports.
- How team managers can avoid and prevent injuries during football matches
- How schools can use sports to enhance child development
- How sporting activities can enhance brain development
- How can national teams select and manage players
- How team managements can come up with the right sports policies
- What are the key leadership approaches in sports management?
- Which are the best ways to manage risk in professional football?
- How can team managers address violence in sports?
- What safety issues should scuba diving managers address?
- How can technology be used to manage different teams in sports?
These are some of the categories of topics in the management niche. You can also find argumentative, consumer behavior, and controversial topics in business management. Nevertheless, every student should choose an interesting topic that they can comfortably research and write about.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *