Choose Your Test
Sat / act prep online guides and tips, 113 great research paper topics.
One of the hardest parts of writing a research paper can be just finding a good topic to write about. Fortunately we've done the hard work for you and have compiled a list of 113 interesting research paper topics. They've been organized into ten categories and cover a wide range of subjects so you can easily find the best topic for you.
In addition to the list of good research topics, we've included advice on what makes a good research paper topic and how you can use your topic to start writing a great paper.
What Makes a Good Research Paper Topic?
Not all research paper topics are created equal, and you want to make sure you choose a great topic before you start writing. Below are the three most important factors to consider to make sure you choose the best research paper topics.
#1: It's Something You're Interested In
A paper is always easier to write if you're interested in the topic, and you'll be more motivated to do in-depth research and write a paper that really covers the entire subject. Even if a certain research paper topic is getting a lot of buzz right now or other people seem interested in writing about it, don't feel tempted to make it your topic unless you genuinely have some sort of interest in it as well.
#2: There's Enough Information to Write a Paper
Even if you come up with the absolute best research paper topic and you're so excited to write about it, you won't be able to produce a good paper if there isn't enough research about the topic. This can happen for very specific or specialized topics, as well as topics that are too new to have enough research done on them at the moment. Easy research paper topics will always be topics with enough information to write a full-length paper.
Trying to write a research paper on a topic that doesn't have much research on it is incredibly hard, so before you decide on a topic, do a bit of preliminary searching and make sure you'll have all the information you need to write your paper.
#3: It Fits Your Teacher's Guidelines
Don't get so carried away looking at lists of research paper topics that you forget any requirements or restrictions your teacher may have put on research topic ideas. If you're writing a research paper on a health-related topic, deciding to write about the impact of rap on the music scene probably won't be allowed, but there may be some sort of leeway. For example, if you're really interested in current events but your teacher wants you to write a research paper on a history topic, you may be able to choose a topic that fits both categories, like exploring the relationship between the US and North Korea. No matter what, always get your research paper topic approved by your teacher first before you begin writing.
113 Good Research Paper Topics
Below are 113 good research topics to help you get you started on your paper. We've organized them into ten categories to make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you're looking for.
- Discuss the main differences in art from the Italian Renaissance and the Northern Renaissance .
- Analyze the impact a famous artist had on the world.
- How is sexism portrayed in different types of media (music, film, video games, etc.)? Has the amount/type of sexism changed over the years?
- How has the music of slaves brought over from Africa shaped modern American music?
- How has rap music evolved in the past decade?
- How has the portrayal of minorities in the media changed?
- What have been the impacts of China's one child policy?
- How have the goals of feminists changed over the decades?
- How has the Trump presidency changed international relations?
- Analyze the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- What factors contributed to the current decline in the rate of unemployment?
- What have been the impacts of states which have increased their minimum wage?
- How do US immigration laws compare to immigration laws of other countries?
- How have the US's immigration laws changed in the past few years/decades?
- How has the Black Lives Matter movement affected discussions and view about racism in the US?
- What impact has the Affordable Care Act had on healthcare in the US?
- What factors contributed to the UK deciding to leave the EU (Brexit)?
- What factors contributed to China becoming an economic power?
- Discuss the history of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies (some of which tokenize the S&P 500 Index on the blockchain) .
- Do students in schools that eliminate grades do better in college and their careers?
- Do students from wealthier backgrounds score higher on standardized tests?
- Do students who receive free meals at school get higher grades compared to when they weren't receiving a free meal?
- Do students who attend charter schools score higher on standardized tests than students in public schools?
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- How does giving each student access to an iPad or laptop affect their studies?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the Montessori Method ?
- Do children who attend preschool do better in school later on?
- What was the impact of the No Child Left Behind act?
- How does the US education system compare to education systems in other countries?
- What impact does mandatory physical education classes have on students' health?
- Which methods are most effective at reducing bullying in schools?
- Do homeschoolers who attend college do as well as students who attended traditional schools?
- Does offering tenure increase or decrease quality of teaching?
- How does college debt affect future life choices of students?
- Should graduate students be able to form unions?
- What are different ways to lower gun-related deaths in the US?
- How and why have divorce rates changed over time?
- Is affirmative action still necessary in education and/or the workplace?
- Should physician-assisted suicide be legal?
- How has stem cell research impacted the medical field?
- How can human trafficking be reduced in the United States/world?
- Should people be able to donate organs in exchange for money?
- Which types of juvenile punishment have proven most effective at preventing future crimes?
- Has the increase in US airport security made passengers safer?
- Analyze the immigration policies of certain countries and how they are similar and different from one another.
- Several states have legalized recreational marijuana. What positive and negative impacts have they experienced as a result?
- Do tariffs increase the number of domestic jobs?
- Which prison reforms have proven most effective?
- Should governments be able to censor certain information on the internet?
- Which methods/programs have been most effective at reducing teen pregnancy?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the Keto diet?
- How effective are different exercise regimes for losing weight and maintaining weight loss?
- How do the healthcare plans of various countries differ from each other?
- What are the most effective ways to treat depression ?
- What are the pros and cons of genetically modified foods?
- Which methods are most effective for improving memory?
- What can be done to lower healthcare costs in the US?
- What factors contributed to the current opioid crisis?
- Analyze the history and impact of the HIV/AIDS epidemic .
- Are low-carbohydrate or low-fat diets more effective for weight loss?
- How much exercise should the average adult be getting each week?
- Which methods are most effective to get parents to vaccinate their children?
- What are the pros and cons of clean needle programs?
- How does stress affect the body?
- Discuss the history of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
- What were the causes and effects of the Salem Witch Trials?
- Who was responsible for the Iran-Contra situation?
- How has New Orleans and the government's response to natural disasters changed since Hurricane Katrina?
- What events led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- What were the impacts of British rule in India ?
- Was the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki necessary?
- What were the successes and failures of the women's suffrage movement in the United States?
- What were the causes of the Civil War?
- How did Abraham Lincoln's assassination impact the country and reconstruction after the Civil War?
- Which factors contributed to the colonies winning the American Revolution?
- What caused Hitler's rise to power?
- Discuss how a specific invention impacted history.
- What led to Cleopatra's fall as ruler of Egypt?
- How has Japan changed and evolved over the centuries?
- What were the causes of the Rwandan genocide ?
- Why did Martin Luther decide to split with the Catholic Church?
- Analyze the history and impact of a well-known cult (Jonestown, Manson family, etc.)
- How did the sexual abuse scandal impact how people view the Catholic Church?
- How has the Catholic church's power changed over the past decades/centuries?
- What are the causes behind the rise in atheism/ agnosticism in the United States?
- What were the influences in Siddhartha's life resulted in him becoming the Buddha?
- How has media portrayal of Islam/Muslims changed since September 11th?
- How has the earth's climate changed in the past few decades?
- How has the use and elimination of DDT affected bird populations in the US?
- Analyze how the number and severity of natural disasters have increased in the past few decades.
- Analyze deforestation rates in a certain area or globally over a period of time.
- How have past oil spills changed regulations and cleanup methods?
- How has the Flint water crisis changed water regulation safety?
- What are the pros and cons of fracking?
- What impact has the Paris Climate Agreement had so far?
- What have NASA's biggest successes and failures been?
- How can we improve access to clean water around the world?
- Does ecotourism actually have a positive impact on the environment?
- Should the US rely on nuclear energy more?
- What can be done to save amphibian species currently at risk of extinction?
- What impact has climate change had on coral reefs?
- How are black holes created?
- Are teens who spend more time on social media more likely to suffer anxiety and/or depression?
- How will the loss of net neutrality affect internet users?
- Analyze the history and progress of self-driving vehicles.
- How has the use of drones changed surveillance and warfare methods?
- Has social media made people more or less connected?
- What progress has currently been made with artificial intelligence ?
- Do smartphones increase or decrease workplace productivity?
- What are the most effective ways to use technology in the classroom?
- How is Google search affecting our intelligence?
- When is the best age for a child to begin owning a smartphone?
- Has frequent texting reduced teen literacy rates?
How to Write a Great Research Paper
Even great research paper topics won't give you a great research paper if you don't hone your topic before and during the writing process. Follow these three tips to turn good research paper topics into great papers.
#1: Figure Out Your Thesis Early
Before you start writing a single word of your paper, you first need to know what your thesis will be. Your thesis is a statement that explains what you intend to prove/show in your paper. Every sentence in your research paper will relate back to your thesis, so you don't want to start writing without it!
As some examples, if you're writing a research paper on if students learn better in same-sex classrooms, your thesis might be "Research has shown that elementary-age students in same-sex classrooms score higher on standardized tests and report feeling more comfortable in the classroom."
If you're writing a paper on the causes of the Civil War, your thesis might be "While the dispute between the North and South over slavery is the most well-known cause of the Civil War, other key causes include differences in the economies of the North and South, states' rights, and territorial expansion."
#2: Back Every Statement Up With Research
Remember, this is a research paper you're writing, so you'll need to use lots of research to make your points. Every statement you give must be backed up with research, properly cited the way your teacher requested. You're allowed to include opinions of your own, but they must also be supported by the research you give.
#3: Do Your Research Before You Begin Writing
You don't want to start writing your research paper and then learn that there isn't enough research to back up the points you're making, or, even worse, that the research contradicts the points you're trying to make!
Get most of your research on your good research topics done before you begin writing. Then use the research you've collected to create a rough outline of what your paper will cover and the key points you're going to make. This will help keep your paper clear and organized, and it'll ensure you have enough research to produce a strong paper.
Are you also learning about dynamic equilibrium in your science class? We break this sometimes tricky concept down so it's easy to understand in our complete guide to dynamic equilibrium .
Thinking about becoming a nurse practitioner? Nurse practitioners have one of the fastest growing careers in the country, and we have all the information you need to know about what to expect from nurse practitioner school .
Want to know the fastest and easiest ways to convert between Fahrenheit and Celsius? We've got you covered! Check out our guide to the best ways to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit (or vice versa).
Need more help with this topic? Check out Tutorbase!
Our vetted tutor database includes a range of experienced educators who can help you polish an essay for English or explain how derivatives work for Calculus. You can use dozens of filters and search criteria to find the perfect person for your needs.
These recommendations are based solely on our knowledge and experience. If you purchase an item through one of our links, PrepScholar may receive a commission.
Christine graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Environmental Biology and Geography and received her Master's from Duke University. In high school she scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT and was named a National Merit Finalist. She has taught English and biology in several countries.
Student and Parent Forum
Our new student and parent forum, at ExpertHub.PrepScholar.com , allow you to interact with your peers and the PrepScholar staff. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Ask questions; get answers.
Ask a Question Below
Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply!
Improve With Our Famous Guides
- For All Students
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 160+ SAT Points
How to Get a Perfect 1600, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:
Score 800 on SAT Math
Score 800 on SAT Reading
Score 800 on SAT Writing
Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section:
Score 600 on SAT Math
Score 600 on SAT Reading
Score 600 on SAT Writing
Free Complete Official SAT Practice Tests
What SAT Target Score Should You Be Aiming For?
15 Strategies to Improve Your SAT Essay
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points
How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:
36 on ACT English
36 on ACT Math
36 on ACT Reading
36 on ACT Science
Series: How to Get to 24 on Each ACT Section:
24 on ACT English
24 on ACT Math
24 on ACT Reading
24 on ACT Science
What ACT target score should you be aiming for?
ACT Vocabulary You Must Know
ACT Writing: 15 Tips to Raise Your Essay Score
How to Get Into Harvard and the Ivy League
How to Get a Perfect 4.0 GPA
How to Write an Amazing College Essay
What Exactly Are Colleges Looking For?
Is the ACT easier than the SAT? A Comprehensive Guide
Should you retake your SAT or ACT?
When should you take the SAT or ACT?
Get the latest articles and test prep tips!
Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?
Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:
GRE Online Prep Blog
GMAT Online Prep Blog
TOEFL Online Prep Blog
Holly R. "I am absolutely overjoyed and cannot thank you enough for helping me!”
Top 160 English Research Topics and Ideas To Deal With
Table of Contents
What are the best English Research Topics? Do you want to write an impressive research paper on a unique English research topic? In general, when it comes to writing a research paper on English, there are numerous topics you can research about. However, out of them all, choosing an interesting topic that will help you grab the attention of the readers is really challenging.
If you are confused about how to choose a good English research topic and write a brilliant English research paper, then continue reading this blog and learn how to get started. Also, explore the suggested list of the top English research paper topics and ideas for writing an A+ English assignment.
How to Select the Best English Research Topic?
It is essential for every student to have knowledge on how to select a good topic for writing an academic essay or research paper. No matter whether it is an English research paper or the research papers of any other subject, whenever you are assigned a task to write a research paper by selecting a topic on your own, this is what you should do.
- First, identify the topic of your interest.
- Conduct background research and brainstorm different ideas related to your area of interest.
- Note down various keywords that will help you narrow down the essay topic.
- Finally, analyze and get different perspectives of the topic by raising the questions such as what, why, who, and when.
- Based on your answers to the variety of questions, prepare an outline of how your content would look like.
- Before finalizing your research topic, keep in mind the length, due date and also check whether or not your topic meets all the assignment requirements shared by your instructor.
For choosing the best English research topic, you don’t need to be so focused on a specific topic. Instead, you can modify your topic and generate new interesting research ideas to deal with by analyzing the different perspectives of the topic.
Remember, the research topic you choose is said to be good only if it is interesting and exciting to you and your readers. Also, it is advisable to go with the topic you are familiar with and have a wide research scope and different reference sources. So, when generating research paper topic ideas, keep these aspects in mind and make sure to pick a unique topic that will help you earn an A+ grade.
Read More – Learn and Understand the Common English Techniques
English Research Paper Topics and Ideas
As said earlier, English is a broad subject with a variety of research topics. If you are asked to write an English research paper, you can choose any topic from categories that are related to English literature, technology, drugs and alcohol, politics, culture, religion, gender discrimination, and activism.
Usually, searching and finding a good research topic consumes a lot of time and effort. Hence, in order to make your searching process easier and to help you save your time, here we have recommended a list of the top English Research Topics and Ideas.
Go through the entire list of ideas and pick a research topic that is comfortable for you to perform research and write a top-quality English research paper.
Outstanding English Research Topics
- Examine American Literature
- How have women contributed to literature?
- Advantages of studying internationally versus locally
- What is the prevalence of discrimination at work today?
- How do alcohol and drug addiction lead to suicide?
- Ways of improving race relations
- How have novels impacted political issues?
- Should corporal punishment be allowed?
- Analyze terrorism and its impact on business
- Should drug testing be mandatory for student-athletes?
- How effective is the no child left behind the act?
- The effect of cell phones and texting
- The impact of tenure on the teaching quality
- The impact of tariffs on domestic jobs
- The issue of accessibility of contraceptives for high school students
Amazing English Research Topics
- Should people sell their organs to get money?
- Ways of reducing human trafficking in America
- The role of technology in economics
- Psychological factors that influence consumer choice
- Biblical allegories in modern literature
- Democratic political system along with its benefits and limitations
- Difference between authoritarianism, democracy and monarchy
- Biblical hermeneutics
- Manuscripts of the New Testament
- Textual criticism of the New Testament
- Controversies related to Euthanasia
- Describe the contributions of Indian writers to English literature.
- Explain the theme of racism in Heart of Darkness by Josef Conrad.
- The manifestation of non-standard usage of English among University Students.
- Describe the personal happiness versus societal norms in Victorian literature.
Excellent English Research Paper Topics
- Find and compare the same characters of Japanese Myths and anime series
- How has Miguel de Cervantes ridiculed chivalrous ideals, and why is it now essential for society?
- The consequences of negativity in modern literature.
- How can hunting become a necessary means in some cases?
- Provide a detailed history of the Hundred Years’ War and its results.
- Holy Roman Empire: from successor to the Romans to a Nazi symbol.
- Liberalism in national politics: emergence and evolution.
- The history of the world as a series of conquests.
- Impact of counselling and guidance on scholars’ academic performance.
- Sexism in the media industry
- Drawbacks of a democratic political system
- The issue of feminist women being too harsh on other women who don’t support the movement
- Whether or not convicted criminals should be eligible for social welfare.
- The effects of gangs in poor urban centers
- How can the pleasure of literature lead to a dark side?
Best English Research Paper Topics
- The perception of how women love in the legend of La Llorona
- The importance of the digitization of medical records
- Life in London in the 18th century
- Literary criticism of The Monk by Mathew Lewis
- Compare and contrast the Dover Beach by Matthew Arnold and The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S Eliot.
- Discuss the theme of industrialization, corruption, and capitalism using Williams Blake’s London.
- The expectation of women in Marge Piercy’s Barbie Doll
- Criticism of gender roles in The Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw
- The theme of racism in Heart of Darkness by Josef Conrad
- How modern-day heroes shape young people
- The link between illegal immigration and terrorism
- Does modern technology for teaching affect the quality of education?
- How marriage has changed in modern society
- Celebration of Pride Month in the United Kingdom
- Cases of Mercy Killing in the United States
English Research Paper Topics for Students
- Euthanasia – Right to Die versus Right to Life
- Use of automation in healthcare system
- What is the neoclassical period in English Literature?
- What is Medieval English Literature as well as idea of anthology?
- Explain the variations across the different dialects and speakers of English
- What is the impact of diversity on a society’s development and progress?
- Should the government control what is served in school cafeterias?
- The high school curriculum should include subjects related to real life. Discuss.
- What are the psychological effects of the Holocaust on the survivors?
- Effectiveness of the federal education system as compared to other countries’ education systems.
- Discuss the role of postsecondary educational institutions in American literacy.
- Legal consequences of plagiarism in academic writing.
- How to boost English communication skills for international students?
- Technical barriers in oral and written communication in the English language.
- How myths about eating certain foods are affecting health
Interesting English Research Topics
- Pros and Cons of e-learning
- The American dream for immigrants and minorities
- Is UFOS a reality or fiction?
- America’s dream for immigrants and minorities
- How has the role of women in the military and battlefield changed?
- How technology is revolutionizing terrorism
- The drawbacks of online dating apps
- How depression affects human behavior
- Violent discipline by caregivers affects a child’s mental growth
- How alternative medicine for cancer is unsafe
- Negative effects of doing the wrong exercises
- Cybercrime is the new terrorism
- European influence on fashion in the world
- The genetic link to optimism can shape attitudes. Explain
- The impact of Bioterrorism
Captivating English Research Topics
- Effects of commercialization of sports
- Dangers of consuming organic foods
- The refugee crisis is increasing terrorism
- Analysis of the crisis between Ukraine and Russia
- Impact of the controversial cartoon of Prophet Muhammad
- Recent issue on Prophet Muhammad
- Threat of Third World War
- How the English Language Has Evolved Over the Last 20 Years Due to Improvements in Technology.
- What is the difference between the communicative English as well as Written English?
- The dream of the Americans in terms of the immigrants as well as minorities
- What is psychology and Literature?
- Does beauty, in general, determine how much a person will be successful in life?
- What are some pros and cons related to plastic surgery?
- Cross-cultural influences of the English language.
- Should sports betting be regulated?
Great English Research Topics
- Tobacco advertising and its effects
- Dangers of weight lifting on women
- The definition of feminism has changed since the 18th century
- Should it be mandatory for parents to control their kid’s social media accounts?
- Globalization and how it affects the economy
- Contributions by Indian writers to English literature.
- The civil rights movement and the effects
- Shakespeare’s contribution to English literature.
- Industrialization and agricultural activities are the greatest contributors to climate change
- Is social media making it easy for models to become rich?
- The reasons for fictional languages in literature
- Female writers in English literature.
- Gender controversy in modern English.
- Challenges of learning English as a second language
- The role of women in the military.
Popular English Research Topics
- The impact of child labor on society.
- The decline or increase of divorce over the decades
- The role of affirmative action in education or work
- The COVID-19 – An Unrestricted Bio-weapon
- The Outbreak of Monkeypox
- Contribution of the World Poet Rabindranath Tagore in the field of global literature
- Contribution of William Gaddis in the field of US literature
- Can fan fiction considered in terms of the independent literature?
- What do you mean by comedy literature?
- What is the influence of the modern technology on the quality of the education?
- How depression affects human behaviour?
- The effective ways to reduce bullying in learning institutions
- What has led to the reduction of unemployment today?
- Analyze crimes orchestrated by white collars and the punishments
- How prevalent are wrongful convictions?
Impressive English Research Paper Topics
- Should we legalize all illegal immigrants?
- How efficient are police borders?
- How are activism and protests criminalized?
- The modern pop musician has more influence than musicians of the 80s
- Children should be taught at school about various types of sexual orientation
- Therapy and how it can be an effective rehabilitation method for hard-core prisoners
- Is bodybuilding only for boosting ego or for health reasons?
- Dehumanization effects of colonialism in Heart of Darkness by Josef Conrad
- Sea symbolism in Dover Beach by Matthew Arnold
- Use the Monk by Matthew Lewis as a response to formal realism.
- Strange medieval family laws and their influence on society
- Golan Heights and its importance to the Israelites
- The pros and cons of legalizing prostitution
- Second-hand smoke is the major cause of lung cancer deaths
- Athletes are excelling because of their professional trainers.
Trending English Research Paper Topics
- How obsession with healthy eating can drive more people into anorexia
- Ethical use of Stem Cells
- What are the reasons for the fictional languages in the literature?
- Is it ethical to wear fur coats?
- Are standardized tests a good way to evaluate a student’s knowledge?
- Is random drug testing in the workplace ethical and necessary?
- Is technology affecting health management?
- If college education is made free, will it be more or less qualitative?
- Does motivation play a role in human development?
- Do pharmaceutical companies view the Ebola vaccine as unprofitable?
- Should the use of marijuana be regulated?
- Have the effects of religious cults changed today as compared to those in ancient society?
- Caricature and Nigger – An Anti-Black Imagery
- Effect of systemic diseases on olfactory functioning among the coronavirus infected patients
From the list of English research topics and ideas suggested in this blog post, you can use any topic of your choice and come up with an excellent, top-scoring English research paper. If you still find it difficult to choose an impressive English research paper topic, then you can use our English Assignment Help service without hesitation.
To help you in identifying a good research topic and crafting a plagiarism-free, authentic research paper, we have a team of professional academic writers. Once you place your order by writing your assignment requirements to us, then immediately our assignment helpers will assist you in delivering essays or research papers on the best topics as per your requirements on time.
We are well-known for offering reliable essay writing and research paper writing service to our customers by connecting them with well-experienced academic writers in various fields of study. So, without any second thought, just avail of our USA assignment help & writing service to enjoy the necessary academic benefits at a reasonable rate.
R vs. Stata: Which One is the Best For Data Science?
150 Outstanding Big Data Research Topics for Every Student to Explore
198 Captivating Social Issues Topics for Essay or Research Paper
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
Top 140 Bioethics Topics To Consider For Writing a Research Paper
160 excellent business essay topics and ideas to focus on, how to write a reflective essay, different types of essay formats- mla, apa, and chicago, apa vs. mla: learn the major differences between the citation styles, top 152 cybercrime research topics for students to consider, an understanding of the language features and structural features, 150+ fabulous criminology dissertation ideas for you to consider, 153 fantastic narrative essay topics for you to explore and consider, 100 motivational quotes for students to succeed in academic life, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
Research Paper Guide
Research Paper Topics
250+ Interesting Research Paper Topics for 2022
22 min read
Published on: Dec 5, 2017
Last updated on: Mar 16, 2023
On This Page On This Page
There are a number of tasks you will have to face when you enroll in a college. Most students feel stressed and tired, particularly when it comes to writing a research paper.
Some say the hardest part of drafting a text is to get started. However, selecting good research topics even precedes the starting point. This practice takes a lot of time and creativity. Therefore, exploring this complete guide will give you plenty of topic ideas in no time.
Most of the time, the instructors assign a list of topics to the students. While sometimes, they give you the freedom to come up with the topic of your choice.
This is where our list of best research paper topics will come in handy. The essay experts at MyPerfectWords.com have collected impressive ideas for your paper. We will assist you in turning an average research paper into an exceptional one.
How to Find a Good Research Paper Topic?
There are some special techniques you should follow to pick the right research paper topic. Follow the easy steps below to find good research paper topics.
1. Conduct Background Research
The first step is to conduct detailed background research by reviewing the existing literature. It will help to identify the history of a well-defined research problem. Similarly, it will also assist in developing research questions and a thesis statement .
2. Brainstorm Topic Ideas
Brainstorm research topic ideas and make a list of the general subjects. Narrow down to a specific field of study and choose the one that interests you the most. It is the key to producing an interesting and impressive writing piece.
You can further take help from your professor to identify a unique idea to write a research paper. Remember, it would be better to avoid controversial topics for research papers if you are not confident about justifying them.
3. Find Relevant Information
The next step is to find relevant information about your chosen topic. For this, read different points of view available on the internet. Also, consult scholarly sources like books and peer-reviewed articles to keep the facts straight and referable.
4. Use Keywords
Try to come up with a keyword and reach the best-suited topic according to your subject and preference. For example, the keyword ‘violence’ can provide you with a number of choices. It may include gun violence, domestic violence, and other essay topics related to abuse.
This step serves as a crucial strategy to grab the reader’s attention.
5. Keep Your Audience in Mind
Always keep your target audience in mind. It is another important element in selecting your high-school or college research paper topics.
For this, a writer must strictly comply with the instructor's preference and requirements. Make sure your topic gets approved before you begin with the writing process.
What is a Good Topic for a Research Paper?
A good research topic is the one that has the following characteristics;
Specific and Solid - the aims of research and expected results should be clear.
Original and Unique - a good research topic should be original. And the research should be aimed to be unique and never done before.
Extremely Important - It should be significant for the society, community, or to a field of study.
Relevant - It should be relevant for the readers.
Trending - These kinds of topics are the ones that spark interest among the readers and keep them interested.
What are the 6 Types of Research Questions?
Here are the 6 important types of research questions that you should know about when creating it for your research paper.
- Exploratory Questions - These questions are designed to explore the question in detail.
- Predictive Questions - These questions are used to predict the results of the research.
- Interpretive Questions - Interpretive research is conducted in the participants’ natural setting. These questions interpret how a group shares experiences.
- Descriptive Questions - It is a basic kind of question and it describes the main research topic in detail.
- Comparative Questions - Comparative questions compare one thing or occurrence with another.
- Relationship-based Questions - These questions are about understanding the relation between different variables.
Best Research Paper Topics 2022
Here are some impressive and easy research paper topics to write an extraordinary paper.
Research Paper Topics on Marketing and Business
- Explain workforce rules and regulations in Texas.
- How can we stop corporate abuse?
- Small business innovations to grow your business setup.
- Ways to reduce taxes in small businesses.
- Effective tips for women in business.
- How has marketing etiquette changed in the last few years?
- Why are stock markets becoming more popular?
- What are the positive effects of relationship marketing?
- How globalization impacts brand marketing?
- Can women prove to be better marketing experts than men?
Research Paper Topics on Economics
- Discuss Balanced vs. Unbalanced growth.
- How to improve the quality of life in developing countries?
- Ways to measure and manage inflation.
- Demand and supply analysis - A complete guide
- History trends in Income disparity.
- An easy guideline for property rights.
- Standards versus taxes as policy instruments.
- Explain the difference between private and public finance.
- Understanding the dynamics of economics and culture influence.
- Immigration and its impacts on the economy
Research Paper Topics on Current Affairs
- How has feminism changed over the years?
- Has the “Black Lives Matter” movement reduced racism in the United States?
- Are we moving towards World War 3?
- Has China decided to tackle its pollution problem?
- India: A poor nation or a superpower?
- Is the U.S. economy becoming stronger or weaker?
- How important is it to reduce the Federal budget deficit?
- How can police departments minimize the danger to officers from shooters?
- How can Chicago reduce the amount of violence and murders in the city?
- Should it be easier for people to become United States citizens?
Research Paper Topics on Education
- Should American students take a gap year between school and college?
- Discuss the concept of homeschool along with its benefits.
- Education and funding - A complete overview.
- Pros and cons of standardized tests - Discuss briefly.
- Do college students make more money?
- Should education be cheaper?
- How will modern technologies change the way of teaching in the future?
- The creation of particular learning methods for blind children.
- Benefits and risks of social networking in school.
- The role of technology in lesson planning.
Research Paper Topics on English Literature
- Similarities and differences between Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- Do you believe that Dickens failed after turning to serious and romantic novels?
- Examine controversies associated with Shakespeare.
- Literature as an instrument of propaganda.
- The American Dream in the 20th century’s literature.
- Religion and literature in a secular age.
- Discuss the works of Hemingway.
- Why did “Harry Potter” become so popular?
- Classify artificial languages in literature.
- What is the role of mythology in English literature?
College Research Paper Topics
- IELTS vs. TOEFL - Discuss the similarities and differences.
- College admission policies and criteria in the United States.
- How to plan for paying college tuition?
- Elaborate on ACT vs. SAT.
- Benefits of Distance learning.
- Impacts of China's one-child policy.
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- Effect of the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Analyze the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- Should people be able to donate organs in exchange for money?
High School Research Paper Topics
- Discuss methods to prevent bullying at high schools.
- Study the ways to plan for high school tuition.
- How to handle diseases like AIDS?
- Future of science: Expectations vs Reality.
- Discuss political issues in the Middle East.
- Discuss the personality of Bill Clinton as a politician.
- Critically analyze the revolution of terrorism in the modern world.
- Developing relationships on the internet must be avoided. Why?
- How natural disasters have affected developing states?
- Examine Barack Obama’s life before and after the presidency.
Research Paper Topics on Health
- Effects of Fast-food culture on regional cuisines.
- Should there be a minimum weight limit for models?
- Unique school lunch ideas for kids.
- Should steroids be legalized?
- Should indoor smoking be banned by the government?
- The politics of climate change in Canada.
- Deafness and other communication disorders in children.
- Eye disease, vision health, and blindness - Major symptoms and causes.
- A detailed guide to Global health security - Threats and opportunities.
- Effects on household air pollution on human health.
Research Paper Topics on Abortion
- Critical analysis of the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.
- How to protect abortion clinics and the rights to protest?
- Facts of the Partial-birth abortion.
- Can abortion be viewed as murder?
- Is it right for abortion clinics to profit from terminating pregnancies?
- Adverse psychological effects on families that decided to do an abortion.
- Abortion as an ethical problem.
- Correlation between religion and abortion.
- The number of abortions may affect the birth rate - Discuss?
- The prohibition of abortion may have dreadful consequences.
Psychology Research Paper Topics
- Causes of depression among youth.
- Define Memory and its types.
- Why do we dream?
- Criminal psychology vs. Forensic psychology.
- Child abuse - Ways to prevent it.
- The relation between obesity and watching TV.
- Discuss the psychological reasons for mental stress.
- Elaborate on the link between mental health and child obesity.
- Are later mental health issues related to childhood trauma?
- Divorce – The influence on children
Related: Psychology Research Topics - 200+ Interesting Ideas
Research Paper Topics on Adoption
- Foster care: Issues and Concerns
- An overview of children with special needs.
- How is cross-cultural adoption raising sensitive issues?
- Psychological issues faced adopted children.
- Standard procedures of same-sex couples looking to adopt.
- Adult adoption - Discuss complete processes and laws.
- Positive and negative aspects of DNA profiling.
- Discuss the problems after adopting a child.
- Open adoption is the biggest lie. Discuss.
- Should adopted children be allowed to contact their real parents?
Research Paper Topics on Information Technology
- Instant messaging affects literacy. Discuss the reasons?
- Violent video games are the reason for juvenile delinquency.
- Best Spotify and related apps you should try.
- Discuss the long-term effects of living in a technological world.
- How has social media helped to solve world problems?
- Information technologies and the internet has made work from home the norm. Explain.
- Impacts of digital learning on schools and education.
- How technology is impacting globalization and the global economy?
- How can people use information technology to change the world?
- The Internet does need control and censorship. Comment.
Research Paper Topics on Media and Communication
- Say NO to online censorship.
- Ways to detect bias in the news media?
- Impacts of advertising on children.
- Reality TV - How it works?
- Freedom of speech - Why is it an important right?
- Explore the examples of political correctness.
- Significance of media in war against crimes.
- Examine the concept of freedom & rights of expression in a democratic state.
- Describe the conflict between Media and religion.
- Discuss the history of the film industry.
Research Paper Topics on Computer Science
- Open Source software and its importance.
- Everything you need to know about Blockchain.
- A beginner’s guide to SEO basics.
- Is Mac safer than windows?
- Is Artificial Intelligence the right thing to do?
- Neuron networks and machine learning.
- What is the importance of big data analysis?
- All about computer assistance in support services.
- Concept of database architecture and management.
- Digital security vs private information.
Sociological Research Paper Topics
- Overview of Gun laws in the United States.
- Hate crime - A brief review.
- How to prevent identity theft?
- Discuss the causes and types of Poverty.
- Trends and patterns in interracial marriage.
- Airline safety tips - A beginner’s guide.
- Impacts of social media on youth.
- 5 Types of Birth control options.
- A critical analysis of youth cultures.
- Class Conflict in the 21st century
Related: Interesting Sociology Research Topics & Ideas for Students
Research Paper Topics on Religion
- Discuss the popular new age religions.
- How do religions influence morality?
- Elaborate on the concept of freedom of religion.
- Briefly discuss the world's religions with no god.
- The rise of modernism in Religion.
- Christianity and the global economic order.
- What is the role of the Church in the 19th century’s social action?
- American’s view of Church sex abuse scandals.
- Ways to handle religion in the workplace.
- Discuss the relationship between world religions and science.
Research Paper Topics on Bullying
- Top punishments for bullying.
- Cyberbullying and how to stop it.
- Types and consequences of Individual bullying.
- Should laws be enforced to stop bullying?
- Can bullying be a cause for murder?
- What should school authorities do to fight to bully?
- How to identify and manage workplace bullying?
- What does it feel like to be bullied?
- Do bullies specifically choose their targets in school?
- Do people abandon unwanted behavior when they graduate school?
Research Paper Topics on Culture
- Explore the evolution of rap music.
- Is Ethnic conflict avoidable?
- Does religion influence culture and to what extent?
- How do different cultures deal with deaths?
- Culture of my community - A detailed overview
- Gender roles in different cultures - A cross-cultural perspective.
- Discuss the History of cultural revolutions.
- 10 most prominent cultural events of the 20th century.
- Struggles of Interracial Relationships
- The power of Mentoring minorities in the workplace.
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
- Who is to blame for homelessness?
- What should the ideal age for alcohol consumption be?
- Curfews for young adults - Discuss the reasons and consequences
- Can a family survive on the US minimum wage?
- Money itself isn’t the cause of evil but how you choose to use it.
- The death sentence should be activated in every country of the world.
- Smoking in public places has to be banned.
- Should court proceedings be documented for television?
- Why should we lower the voting age?
- Pros and cons of globalization
Persuasive Research Paper Topics
- Kids should be allowed to have their own pets. Elaborate on the reasons.
- Reasons why junk meals must be banned from schools.
- Analyze the productive ways to spend money.
- Parents should be more engaged in the educational process. Why?
- Vaccines have more negative effects than positive ones. Discuss.
- Patients with chronic diseases should be sent to mental hospitals.
- Why is it important to stop the production and selling of weapons?
- What are the major reasons to remain honest in life situations?
- Hobbies do help people with their careers. How?
- Why is an effective time management strategy important for jobs?
History Research Paper Topics
- Cause of the decline of the Mughal dynasty.
- How did the Roman Empire fall?
- Effects Julius Caesar had in Rome.
- How did Genghis Khan conquer Persia?
- Discuss the use of weapons in Ancient Civilizations.
- Bridal Ceremonies in Ancient Rome - A brief overview.
- Social Relationships in Medieval Europe - A case study.
- Understanding the impacts of Apartheid.
- Describe the main causes of the Thirty Years War.
- History of gender bias in England.
Research Paper Topics on Arts
- Differences in the Italian Renaissance and Northern Renaissance.
- Impacts famous artists had on the world.
- Explain the art of Ancient Egypt.
- Art therapy is used to heal people. How?
- Is photography an art?
- Discuss the history of the Bauhaus Movement.
- Discuss the concept of censorship in art.
- Digital art and its rise.
- Hollywood vs. Bollywood.
- Fine art vs. Folk art.
Easy Research Paper Topics
- Steps involved in making a music video?
- Discuss the factors that can stop sexual harassment.
- The negative impacts of feminism on the employment culture.
- How to deal with personality orders?
- Why white-collar jobs losing their significance?
- Discuss the consequences of homeschooling.
- Effects of using plastic bags.
- How to solve the issue of gender discrimination at workplaces?
- Factors that can influence the behavior of an individual.
- Impacts of social networks on mental health
Research Paper Topics on World Problems
- Discuss the examples of human rights violations.
- Consequences of the shortage of natural resources.
- What is the difference between global warming and climate change?
- The crisis of water pollution and shortage.
- Violence and Conflict Resolution in the changing world order.
- World Trade and Tourism - A global agenda for sustainable development.
- How can we overcome the challenge of corruption in governance?
- Discuss the brief history of space exploration.
- What are the effects of migration on the urban population?
- Discuss top wild animals’ endangered species.
Research Paper Topics on Criminal Justice
- Should the police use body cameras?
- What is White-collar crime? Discuss examples.
- Penalties for DUI (Drinking Under the Influence) should be made stricter. Why?
- Discuss laws that protect animal rights.
- 10 facts about hate crimes.
- Causes of Sexual harassment in the workplace.
- What action should the government take to address police brutality?
- Ethics of Assisted suicide.
- Is it possible to cure a serial killer?
- What can we do to curb domestic violence?
Funny Research Paper Topics
- How companies can improve their odds by becoming a unicorn?
- Pop art vs. lady gaga.
- The art of erasing bad memories and only remembering good ones.
- Can chicken feathers determine the speed of tornados?
- Harry Potter and the world of wizards.
- Do You Love Using Your Surname?
- Why Do Most People Love Watching Funny Animal Videos?
- Do You Know What Your Pet Dog Is Thinking?
- All Men Know How To Pick The Right Clothes.
- School Dropouts Are The Best In Our Society.
Good Research Paper Topics
Here are some good research paper topics for you to choose from for your paper.
US History Research Paper Topics
- The American Revolution
- The American Civil War
- The US Constitution
- The American West
- US Presidents
- US Foreign Policy
- The Cold War
- Civil Rights in America
- Latin America and the US
- The Environmental Movement in America
Research Paper Topics on Social Media
- Social media and its effect on human behavior
- The impact of social media on society
- Social media and marketing
- Social media and cyberbullying
- The rise of social media
- Social media and privacy
- Social media addiction
- How social media is changing the way we communicate
- The pros and cons of social media
- Social media and democracy
Research Paper Topics for English Linguistics
- The history and evolution of the English language
- The different dialects of English and their origins
- The influence of English on other languages
- The impact of technology on the English language
- The role of the media in shaping the English language
- The challenges of teaching English as a second language
- The importance of English in the global context
- The future of the English language
- The impact of globalization on the English language
- The role of English in education.
Controversial Research Paper Topics
- Religious freedom
- Violence in media content.
- The limits of self-defense
- Psychological effects of hate crimes
- Gender equality will never exist.
- The medical tourism issue.
- Bloggers are not journalists.
- Is politics always a dirty game?
- Religion is not based on science
- The ethical issues of human cloning.
Nursing Research Paper Topics
- Causes of childhood obesity
- Psychiatric patient ethics
- Common measles complications in children
- Features of the classification of nurses.
- What is epidural?
- How does alcohol addiction happen?
- Proper treatment of sleep disorders
- Major causes of Type II diabetes.
- Drive-thru pharmacy
- Ethical rules on infertility
Research Paper Topics in Chemistry
- Acids properties
- Lewis structure study
- Gas laws application
- The future of inorganic chemistry
- Define and describe steroids
- What is enzyme kinetics?
- Photons and physical chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Metal oxides in electronics
- The main stages of gasoline production
Ethical Research Paper Topics
- Is donating organs morally justified?
- Ethics and homeless people treatment.
- Is it legal for judges to lie?
- Is assisted suicide not the same as murder?
- The basic notions of ethics
- Bias among employees
- Is it mandatory to give flu shots to kids?
- Role of ethics in friendship
- The issue of truth in ethics
- The correlation between ethics and philosophy
Environmental Research Paper Topics
- Water management
- The scientific standpoint for climate change
- Noise and light pollution
- History of environmental studies
- How and why does acid rain forms?
- Can humans survive without bees?
- Reinforcing the ozone layer: is it possible?
- Evaluate what is meant by urban ecology
- Noise pollution and modernization
- Long-term repercussions of plastic pollution.
Politics Research Paper Topics
- Election ethics
- The interdependence of modern leaders
- The impact of political scandals
- News coverage media bias
- China-US relations in 2022
- The Swedish immigrant crisis
- How did the Afghanistan war start?
- Chinese political thought
- Children soldiers in Africa
- The foreign policy of your country.
Science and Technology Research Paper Topics
- Evolution of war technology
- 5 major fields of robotics
- How to eliminate stalking?
- The impact of digital learning on schools
- Discuss the internet of things story
- How can the internet be improved?
- Types of software security
- IT project management
- Can technology help people quit smoking?
- Cloud computing vs. artificial intelligence
Law Research Paper Topics
- The different types of crime
- Business laws in Africa
- Environmental and wildlife crimes
- The pros and cons of federalism
- Is it time to reform US family law?
- Women and religion
- How does the law regulate drugs?
- The way biometrics affect cybersecurity.
- Importance of capacity to contract
- Intelligent design
Social Research Paper Topics
- Rise of hate groups in society
- How are secure social networks?
- Class and parenting styles
- How has fast food affected society?
- Political culture in the U.S.
- Socialism and its effectiveness
- Class stratification and inequality
- Impact of bullying on mental health
- Importance of marriage
- What are the benefits of arranged marriage?
The above-given interesting research topics will help you write a perfect research paper.
If you still need more good ideas, seeking essay writing help is what most students prefer.
Keep in mind that the writing industry has a lot of fake and inexperienced writers. And if you're not careful, you might be scammed easily. So when choosing a paper writing service, you need to be very careful.
Similarly, most companies do not hire subject specialists with advanced knowledge and expertise. This is where MyPerfectWords.com comes in, the best essay writing service .
Our professionals have Master's and PhD degrees. We work with an aim to provide 100% original and high-quality papers.
Similarly, our company makes sure to assign a subject specialist to work on your research paper at affordable rates. We will not only select research paper topic ideas for you but also assist in writing your paper from scratch.
Simply place your order to get your paper done.
Nova A. (Literature, Marketing)
Nova Allison is a Digital Content Strategist with over eight years of experience. Nova has also worked as a technical and scientific writer. She is majorly involved in developing and reviewing online content plans that engage and resonate with audiences. Nova has a passion for writing that engages and informs her readers.
People also read
Writing A Research Paper - A Step by Step Guide
Research Paper Example - APA and MLA Format
Research Paper Outline - A Complete Guide with Examples
Research Proposal - A Complete Format Guide and Template
How to Start a Research Paper - 7 Easy Steps
How to Write an Abstract - A Step by Step Guide
Learn How To Write A Literature Review In Simple Steps
Qualitative Research - Methods, Types, and Examples
Types Of Qualitative Research - Overview & Examples
Qualitative vs Quantitative Research - Learning the Basics
Psychology Research Topics - 200+ Interesting Ideas
Learn How to Write a Hypothesis in Simple Steps
Types of Research With Examples - A Detailed Guide
Quantitative Research - Types & Data Collection Techniques
Interesting Sociology Research Topics & Ideas for Students
How to Cite a Research Paper - Learn with Helpful Examples
Interesting History Research Paper Topics (2022)
How to Write a Research Methodology for a Research Paper
Share this article
We value your privacy
Website Data Collection
Are you sure you want to cancel?
Your preferences have not been saved.
200 Best Ideas for Research Paper Topics in 2023
The discussion you have started should be provoking and intriguing. If your statement is unique and interesting, you will definitely get a high grade and respect from your professors.
Writing a research paper may seem challenging, even though it is a substantial part of everyday student life. You are required to write at least one research paper in a semester for the majority of your subjects.
Do not underestimate research projects. They will demand a lot of time and effort from you. At the same time, do not let your research paper give you anxiety or hurt your overall studies.
To minimize worries and stress while working on the research paper, you must be confident in your topic. There are times when you are assigned the topic, but more frequently, you will have to create one yourself.
The discussion you start should be thought-provoking and intriguing. If your content is unique and interesting, you will definitely get a high grade and respect from your professors.
Submit instructions, choose a writer, and pay only if satisfied.
How to Select the Best Research Paper Topic?
When choosing your research paper topic, you need to make sure it is neither boring nor overdone. An interesting and innovative topic will intrigue your readers and motivate them to read the entire piece. But if you don’t know how to create a topic on your own, use the help of our editors.
Here are some things to consider when selecting an appropriate topic:
The Field Of Your Interest
It’s no secret that you will not be able to write a good insightful research paper if you are not interested in the subject overall, or in the topic in general. On the other hand, if the topic is linked to the field of your interest, you can consider yourself lucky.
Passion and interest in a topic will make it easier to explore the theme and write about it. If you enjoy science, you should be able to talk non-stop about it. The same goes for writing about it.
A Topic Should Be Clear
You need to be sure to understand everything clearly when you choose an essay topic . Do not hesitate to ask questions if there are some unclear points. The more you understand, the simpler it is for you to write a successful research paper. You need to show the readers that you’re a master of the topic and not a confused newbie who does not know what you’re talking about.
Be Precise And Specific
You need to completely understand that you are not writing a descriptive essay. A research paper is an accurate and thorough work, which is based on facts. You cannot waterdown your text. Your statement should be supported with examples or references to other reputable research and academic work.
How innovative can you be when discussing The French Revolution or Pearl Harbor? However, an innovative approach can give you the edge among other students. A topic should address the matter from a different and surprising perspective. With a deep investigation, you may even find the little known facts that can blow your readers’ minds. This approach will intrigue your readers and will make you research paper stand out..
Visit Edusson Samples to brainstorm possible research paper topics and find relevant paper examples. It is 1000+ papers database. Besides samples, you can find excellent writing tools such as Plagiarism Checker, Title Page Maker and many more.
Ideas for Research Paper Topics
Without a good topic, writing a research paper can be a student’s worst nightmare. So, how do you come up with one? There are dozens of ways to brainstorm, such as discussing with classmates, reading topic prompts, sample papers, magazines, journals, blogs, or books.
Research Paper Topic by Category
Here are some examples of topics you may choose:
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
You have to present facts to demonstrate a clear understanding of the topic. Your introduction and concluding paragraph must be equally strong. Take a look at the following argumentative research topics examples:
- Are athletes good role models?
- Is the minimum wage too high?
- Homelessness: Who is to blame?
- Do we need shorter working weeks?
- What is the ideal age of consuming alcohol?
Persuasive Research Paper Topics
As a speaker or writer, it is your responsibility to persuade the reader about an issue. Persuasive writing, therefore, should move people and shake their emotions. If, for example, you want to convince people coffee is good for their bodies, then you must do it artistically, and convincingly.
Take a look at these examples of persuasive research topics:
- Using animals to conduct research experiments is wrong.
- Parents should monitor the websites their children visit.
- Domestic gender violence is on the rise.
- Children’s exposure to media: Do parental controls work?
- There are many cybercrimes today, and they are going to increase.
- America should adopt a policy of non-involvement in global conflicts.
Controversial Topics for Research Paper
There are people who like to court controversy whenever they say or do something, more so in public. A good example here is an activist. Whether it is advocacy for gay rights or same-sex marriage, writing on issues like these can be painstakingly difficult. So, you need a strong topic right from the beginning. Controversial topics for a research paper like the following will most certainly get you moving in the right direction:
- Gay partners and child adoption.
- Surrogate mothers and societal worldview.
- Violence in media content.
- STEM subjects should be mandatory.
- Sex education in middle school.
- Should homework be abolished?
Are you having a hard time looking for a comprehensive research paper topic? Try to find the best one by using our topic generation tool.
Best Research Paper Topics 2023
Maybe you have picked a research topic from the above categories for your paper. However, a good college student knows you need a plan B. So here are some other great topics.
- Is college education in line with the job market?
- Should colleges be faith-based institutions?
- Should universities have special accommodation facilities for the disabled?
- How has the institution of marriage changed in the postmodern world?
- Is there a difference between a man’s and a woman’s heart?
- What are the possible health benefits of childbearing and parenting?
- Exploring unfair child labor in the workplace.
- The significance of ethics to business and how to control bad behavior.
- How is cross-border BPO affecting the gross domestic product in your country?
- Which companies will make it to the top 5 best in the next decade?
- Terrorism and how it affects businesses.
- Are universities becoming business-driven?
- Causes of data rape and how to prevent it.
- Should licensed gun holders be allowed to carry their weapons to school?
- Ex-convicts and job searching. Is it difficult finding employment?
- Should colleges pay student-athletes and how should they do it?
- What should be the basis of workplace promotion: seniority, degree, or performance evaluation?
- The significance of search engine optimization on businesses today.
- Should women be allowed into extreme sports?
- Is feminism changing American society?
Research Paper Topics By Level of Education
Notably, topic difficulty or complexity varies with the level of education. A graduate student will write a high school essay with great ease, while the reverse will result in a lot of difficulties on the part of the student.
In this post, we also help you choose topics based on your academic level while keeping in mind that research paper writing lends credence to student performance.
The research paper topics can often be overwhelming, and to make the process easier and more reliable, many students look for APA format paper writing services . The services are beneficial and provide access to professional knowledge in writing a research paper and ensure that all guidelines are followed.
High School Research Paper Topics
If you are a student in high school, here is a list of topics that you may consider:
- Should the government legalize the use of smartphones in high school classrooms?
- Leadership training in high school.
- Are secondary schools doing enough in harnessing the debating skills of students?
- Explore Plato’s philosophy of mathematics.
College Research Paper Topics
Next, here are some college research paper topics to choose from. They include the following:
- Explore the design and construction of thermal plants around the globe.
- Analyze how the free software movement is positively transforming the world.
- Analyze cognitive development in children.
- How does the government assess the health care needs of communities?
- Pre-election and the effects on voter conduct.
- Discuss how to plan for college tuition.
- How does menstruation affect young girls?
- Substance abuse among college students and its effects on their performance and behavior.
- What brings about societal stereotypes?
- Factual evidence that AIDS originated from monkeys.
Research Paper Topics By Subject
Another way of choosing the best research paper topic is based on the subject, whether you are a college or high school student. Whether it is in biology, physics, science, literature, history, or psychology, this approach works at all levels of education. Research papers are quite challenging for the average student to write, so it’s no wonder why many students may want to look into options for high school essays for money . A great topic for your research paper should be something engaging that captures the reader’s attention and encourages them to continue reading.
Research Paper Topics on Technology
- Cybersecurity: Can we really be safe?
- How can technology help in preventing terrorist attacks?
- How close did we get to Artificial Intelligence?
- What technological innovations promise to change the third decade of the 21st century?
- How do regular people influence technological progress?
- What technologies does NASA use to explore Mars?
- How did Bill Gates and Steve Jobs change the world?
- How did cloud technologies change data storing?
- Can virtual reality substitute for an actual reality?
- What is the future of the internet?
Research Paper Topics on Environment
- How did climate change in the last 30 years?
- Why some believe that global warming is a hoax?
- What are the best ways to reduce global warming?
- How does global warming alter wildlife?
- Ocean pollution: Unseen tragedies.
- Effective ways of reducing air pollution.
- How can alternative types of energy help to preserve the Earth’s natural resources?
- Endangered species – How can we preserve them?
- Recycling. What did you do to make the world a better place?
- Drinking water for all – How can we achieve it?
Research Paper Topics on Legal Issues
- How do torrenting sites influence creativity and copyright?
- Should marijuana be legalized at the national level?
- How did the legalization of same-sex marriage influence the USA?
- Are punishments for sex crimes fair?
- Should there be a law preventing cyber-bullying?
- Where is the line between artistic photos and pornography?
- How does a new adoption law in Russia refuse orphans their chance for happiness?
- Various laws on abortion around the world.
- How do prostitution laws differ around the world?
Topics on Business
- How can one turn a business idea into a successful startup?
- How can creative marketing increase your sales?
- Does taxation aim to kill small businesses?
- Effective time-management for big and small teams.
- Is multitasking a productive method of work?
- Sexual harassment in the working environment.
- How benefits can make your employees happy.
- How do big corporations regularly break the law and get away with it?
- What are the various minimum wages around the world? Should The Universal Declaration of Human Rights control them?
- What were the most successful businesses in the first two decades of the 21st century?
Topics on World Politics
- How did Angela Merkel change Europe?
- Impeachment against Donald Trump: Will it happen?
- The consequences of Brexit for European values.
- Is Vladimir Putin sponsoring global terrorism?
- How can world politicians unite against the threat that Russia poses?
- Can North and South Korea unite again?
- How can we eliminate dictatorial regimes in the 21st century?
- Conflicts in Africa.
- Do refugees pose any threat to the hosting country?
- How can the world unite to fight racism?
Topics on Religion
- Is Christianity at its dusk?
- Can any religion justify crimes against humanity?
- The most popular new age religions.
- Sexual abuse in the church.
- Should religious beliefs influence health matters?
- How do various religions oppress women?
- The political context of the global religions throughout time.
- How does agnosticism balance between atheism and various religions?
- Are we witnessing a new religion forming?
- Myths of creation through global religions.
Topics on Health
- The effects of alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana on a human body.
- Vaccination in the 21st century.
- The most controversial issues of birth control.
- Alzheimer’s: ways of prevention.
- Euthanasia – An assisted suicide?
- How can research help cure AIDS?
- Are there effective ways to prevent cancer?
- How do fats positively affect the human body and the mind?
- Anorexia and obesity – Two sides to one story.
- The importance of mental health.
Topics on Social Issues
- How does social media influence interpersonal communication?
- How can team sports affect social abilities?
- LGBT tolerance around the world.
- Global citizenship: Pros and cons.
- How to deal with social anxiety.
- How can one defend privacy issues on Facebook and other social media?
- How to stop bullying in schools.
- Discrimination of black women in modern-day America.
- Ethnicities that created the USA.
- Gender stereotypes in the workplace.
Topics on Education
- How to achieve literacy for all.
- Is it worth accumulating a huge debt to achieve higher education in the USA?
- How can the government make a teacher’s profession become more appealing?
- How can we modernize education to make it more appealing?
- How do dress codes in schools discriminate against women?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling?
- Is the present educational system capable of creating geniuses?
- The importance of multilingual education.
- Guns in school. How to achieve a safe environment.
- Do grades do justice to students’ knowledge?
Topics on Popular Culture
- The best music projects of 2020.
- How do reality shows influence teenagers?
- Do celebrities form a specific cast in today’s world?
- How much do people depend on heroes? Marvel and DC Cinematic Universes.
- How do American and Japanese popular cultures intertwine with each other?
- Sexism and ageism in modern Hollywood.
- Do shows like American Idol, the Voice, and X-factor really aim to find and develop talents?
- The female role in the world according to Beyonce’s Lemonade.
- How did YouTube change popular culture?
- The meaning of the Harry Potter Book Series in promoting reading.
Still lost? Download a Comprehensive Research Paper Guide completely FREE. It consists of 7 simple steps that can lead you to a perfect paper. We based it on analysis of 1000+ student’s papers, ordered by Edusson customers Get it now
Interesting and Funny Research Paper Topics
Searching for research paper topics can be a daunting task, but with the right resources and a bit of creativity, you can find the perfect topic for your paper. One great way to get research paper ideas is to browse through online essays for sale and use the topics and arguments presented in them as the starting point for your own research. Alternatively, you can check out a comprehensive list of research paper topics to get some inspiration.
You may also want to base your research paper on something interesting or funny, which is not new. However, how you do it should set apart your skills and writing prowess from that of other students. Here is a list of funny research paper topics to choose from:
- What if sword-swallowers ate the swords’ knuсkles?
- Pop Art and Lady Gaga.
- Erasing bad memories and keeping good ones.
- Cocaine and its effects on bees.
- Explore the possibility of unicorns.
- Is country music causing suicidal tendencies?
- Sex, love, and robots.
- Self-defense using flatulence.
- Do woodpeckers ever suffer from headaches?
- Which breaks a human skull better: Full or empty beer bottles?
- Is alien abduction real? Has it ever taken place?
- Which is heavier: A pound of lead or feathers?
- Effects of water on breakfast cereal.
- Does wet underwear make people feel colder in winter?
- Chicken feathers: Can they help determine the speed of tornados?
- Is farting relieving?
- Do falling coconuts pose a threat to people nearby?
Do not be afraid to conduct thorough research. To write a good research paper you need to be confident in your argument. Make use of the suggested research paper topic ideas and you will be successful.
If you are still asking yourself “who can write my research paper ?” Edusson is the right place to be.
Easy Research Paper Topics
- Are birth control pills good or bad?
- Are married women with children happier than single women who did not give birth to a child?
- Are there health benefits to having children?
- Breast cancer rates are increasing among women in the US. What factors contribute to these rates?
- Do women with higher testosterone levels have an athletic advantage compared to women whose testosterone levels are not high?
- Has the feminist movement been a help to women or not?
- Has the modern-day feminist movement lost its track?
- How are cultural expectations of women different in Muslim vs. Western nations?
- How common is domestic abuse, or child abuse?
- How do the female hormones protect women from heart disease?
- How does the education of women change society?
- How has feminism changed America? The world?
- How has marriage changed?
- How is heart health different for men and women?
- How has society’s expectations for women to get married and have kids haven’t changed for centuries, even today?
- How to help girls from unprivileged towns and neighborhoods get educated?
- Should women participate in extreme sports?
- What are the most important health risks for women to be aware of?
- What is a maid? Is there an acceptable or unacceptable definition for this job?
- What is female genital mutilation and how is it connected with AIDS in Africa?
- What is the effect of birth control and pregnancy on the mental health of a woman?
- What is the history of marriage?
- Why do a vast majority of women refuse to report their husbands for domestic abuse? What can be done to help them?
- Why do people marry?
- Women in politics: why do a small percentage of them succeed?
- Are athletes overpaid? Do footballers deserve multi-million contracts? How their salaries influence their performance?
- Can anyone compete in a marathon? Should everyone try it at least once? Necessary measures to take in order to compete in this kind of race
- Choose a sport and the best athlete that has ever played it. Justify why is that person the greatest of all times
- Has Title 9 hurt men’s athletics? Should there be changes?
- Have Olympic Games improved or worsened through history?
- How money influences the football world today
- How much does the crowd at sports events influence the game? Does the roar of the fans or their chants really cause the team to win or lose?
- How successful has Title 9 been in changing access to sports for women?
- Is there a sport that should be added to the Olympic Games?
- Research the history of a sport of your choice. How has the game changed throughout history?
- Should college athletes get paid? If so, how should that be done?
- Should male and female athletes be paid equally?
- Should players form unions to protect their rights?
- The impact of the Olympic Games on the economy of the hosting nation?
- What do people learn from playing competitive sports?
- What does the public think about female athletes?
- Why do all children need to play competitive sports in school? How would regular sports activity benefit their health and school performance?
- Why do so many young people get injured while playing sports? Is it accidental and unavoidable or is there a way to prevent injuries? Choose between talking about sports in general or discussing some specific sport of your choice.
- African-American men are more likely to spend time in prison in the United States than any other group. What is the underlying cause of this negative trend? What can be done to stop it?
- After every terrorist attack, it turns out police received reports about the potential danger. Why do they always ignore these calls?
- Are prison sentences for rapes effective? Do convicted rapists recommit their crimes later?
- Criminal activities are widely prevalent in news shows, reality TV, television shows, and movies. Does the constant exposure to crime on TV promote these activities and give people ideas?
- The death sentence has a long history, but did it help decrease crime rates across the US?
- Do convicted criminals abandon their ways and turn into law-abiding citizens?
- Do organizations like Prison Fellowship, which attempt to reform prisoners through faith, produce long-term results in changed lives?
- Do some people have a genetic predisposition to commit a crime? If so, should government approve genetic testing on criminals?
- Does non-dangerous “hazing” add to the rituals and community of an organization? Describe pros and cons of having new members participate in initiation traditions.
- How can prisoners help rehabilitate prisoners?
- How difficult is it to ex-convicts to find a job?
- How does Trump’s victory at the presidential election affect the judicial system in the United States today?
- How should the background of the criminal (psychosis, intelligence, family environment, genetic predispositions) affect the decision in a criminal case?
- Is Mandatory Minimum sentencing a good idea? Does it aid crime prevention?
- Many prisoners re-commit crimes because they find it difficult to cope with “real world” after spending years in prison. What can be done to help them adapt to the new reality after leaving prison?
- The number of DUI arrests increases constantly. What can be done about this problem?
- On-campus violence: causes and solutions
- Online bullying is a common occurrence nowadays. Should cyber-bullies face criminal prosecution?
- Out of fear of potential mistake, prisoners on a death row in many states are still waiting for their executions. Does the possibility of wrong death outweigh the need for justice? Is there justice for family members of victims?
- Police brutality: causes and potential solutions
- Rates of teens engaging in criminal activities keep increasing. How did media contribute to this negative trend?
- Should all states have equal laws? Would it prevent some criminals from committing their unlawful deeds?
- Should DUI laws be the same across all states?
- Should girls and women who falsely accuse someone of raping them face criminal prosecution?
- Should people convicted of a DUI be able to attend classes to prevent having their driver’s license revoked?
- Should schools allow people with licenses to carry concealed weapons?
- Should some crimes require a mandatory death sentence?
- Should terrorist suspects be tried in American courts?
- Some states have already legalized marijuana. How did cannabis use affect crime rates in these states? Did they go up or down?
- Teen gangs and socioeconomic status of households: are they related?
- The Innocence Project has released more than 300 convicted criminals based primarily on DNA evidence. Many states give no compensation to those released. Should the compensation be mandatory?
- The use of art, music, or theater therapy is a common method of rehabilitating prisoners. How effective are these approaches?
- What are the causes of acquaintance rape? How can it be prevented?
- What does the general public think about death penalty?
- What is the underlying cause (or more of them) behind re-committing crimes?
- Why do some people become serial killers? Are there any signs in their behavior to look for?
- Why is police brutal when arresting black suspects?
- Are older children more successful?
- Child labor is a sad reality in third-world countries. Do we contribute to child labor by purchasing products from companies who employ children in their factories?
- Do small businesses have a chance to succeed in the competitive market today?
- How do blogs help revolutionize businesses?
- How did the NAFTA agreement affect business in the United States?
- How does birth order affect people in a work environment?
- How has terrorism affected businesses?
- How important is branding for a business?
- Importance of ethics in business: what are the consequences of unethical behavior?
- Past, present, and future of search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Should companies promote employees based on seniority, college degrees or evaluations of performance?
- Should employees be allowed more flexible leave time for caring for children and elderly parents?
- What is the best way to grow jobs and reduce the unemployment rate?
Psst. There’s also a more relaxed way ?
Improve your writing with our guides
Psychology Essay Topic: Theories Explaining Human growth and Development
Reflection Paper Topics: Art
Reaction Paper Writing: Travel Essay Topics
Get 15% off your first order with edusson.
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
100% privacy. No spam ever.
A List of 580 Interesting Research Topics [2023 Edition]
In school and college, you will be required to write research papers. Yes — papers in the plural. And that’s the first reason you may want to turn to Custom Writing and seek help with research projects.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for $13.00 $10.40/page
When assigned a paper, the very first undertaking is to choose from a list of research topics. This is a daunting, even intimidating task, one that many people would prefer to circumvent altogether.
The good thing is:
There are hundreds of exciting and fun research topics for high school or college students from which to choose. With a variety of options, you are likely to find some interesting things to research. When you have good ideas and help available, this task becomes less threatening and more engaging.
But first: Let’s verify you have a complete comprehension of what writing a research paper entails. After all, you can’t be creative with an idea if you don’t know how to write about it. Then, you’ll find numerous interesting research topics for your work.
- 🔝 Top 10 Research Topics
❓ What Is a Research Paper?
- ✍️ How to Find Topics to Write About
⭐ A List of Research Topics
- 💻 IT Topics
- 🏺 History Topics
- 🧠 Psychology Topics
- 🎓 Education Topics
- 📺 Cultural Topics
- 🗣️ Topics for an Argumentative Essays
🔬 Science Research Topics
💉 health topics for research papers.
- 👔 Business Research Topics
- 📚 Literature Topics
- 🗳️ Political Topics
😂 Fun Research Topics
- 👥 Sociology Research Papers
🎯 Specific Research Proposal Topics
- 👩⚕️ Nursing Research Papers
- 🎨 Art Topics
- 🎼 Music Topics
- ✍️ Creative Writing Topics
- 🎈 Other Topics
🔝 Top 10 Research Topics for 2023
- Maintaining social bonds via music
- Use of AI in robotics
- Narcissistic personality disorder: genetic factors
- Mental effects of remote work
- Use of infrared detectors in alarm systems
- Cosmological simulations and machine learning
- Achieving climate-positive agriculture
- Emerging infectious diseases: detection and prevention
- Technology-enhanced education in the post-COVID era
- Disability inclusion in the workplace
If you aren’t clear on what a research paper is, then you won’t get very far when writing one. A research paper is just as its name suggests — a form of academic writing that necessitates the independent investigation of a specified topic and reports the unique results of that investigation.
Suny Empire State College provides a great and exhaustive explanation of what a research paper is.
In order to write a paper, you are required to formulate a research question. This is a question associated with your topic that acts as a guide during your research, enabling you to focus and provide unique arguments.
Before you can produce a research question, you have to choose from countless research topics available. Another useful thing to do would be checking out free sample research papers . With that in mind, let’s examine how you can discover some unique research paper topics.
✍️ How to Find Research Topics to Write About
The choice of a research paper topic can be influenced by a number of factors, including:
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
- The course for which the paper is assigned
- Whether there is a topic assigned to you by the professor
- Whether you are given a broad-spectrum subject area
- How much freedom you are given to branch out and select a topic
Hopefully, you have been given some freedom of choice regarding academic paper topics. However, if you do have some choice in the matter, you might be speculating about how to narrow it down.
You are in luck!
There are a number of ways to effectively comb through the abundance of research paper topics and discover one that will work well for you. Here are some suggestions:
- Ask your professor. Chances are your professor has some fabulous research paper ideas. You can also inquire with other university staff and graduate students for ideas. These people know your discipline well, which can work to your advantage.
- Browse through scientific journals and research papers , but be sure to adhere to the most recent research possible. You will definitely find interesting ideas in published papers that would make great research paper topics.
- Investigate other professional and government publications for research project ideas. Again, keep to the most recent publications within the last three to five years, if possible.
- Browse through your library catalog to uncover the most interesting areas of study in your field.
- Take notes everywhere you go! It doesn’t matter if you are in class listening to your professor, traveling, reading a magazine, or watching TV. Research paper ideas are absolutely everywhere! Write things down whenever you come across something unique and interesting, and you just might find a topic to pursue.
When it comes down to it, deciding on one of the many academic essay topics is the most substantial step of the process.
Once you have that narrowed down, you can focus your research and write a remarkable paper. Now, we want to give you some help. What follows is an extensive list of the most interesting research topics to get you started.
Just $13.00 $10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
Now that you have a good idea of how to search for college research paper topics, you are ready for some suggestions. You might like one of them right off the bat, or you might be inspired by a particular topic and write something related to it.
Want to know the best part?
By the time you are finished reading this academic topics list, you will feel much more equipped for writing your research paper. For even better result, have a brainstorming session with a research topic generator to introduce a bigger variety of options.
💻 IT Research Paper Topics
Perhaps some of the best college research topics these days are in the IT field. Explore one of these interesting ideas in your paper:
- Has big data changed our lives for the better? Big data is a trendy study subject. Large IT companies use it for purposes such as advertising and logistics. However, it has also raised substantial privacy concerns over non-consensual data gathering. Are the benefits companies get by collecting your data worth them learning everything about you?
- Neural networks are algorithms that can learn to solve problems. Both their name and method of learning are derived from how the human brain works. Can neural networks lead to the creation of a true AI? If so, how soon?
- The current state of cryptography and how it may develop. The entire Internet’s security relies on a relatively small number of ciphers. If they were to be broken, the potential damage would be immeasurable. How likely is that to happen? What challenges are we likely to face in the future?
- The pros and cons of transitioning to cloud technologies. Cloud services are very convenient for various purposes. They might not work as fast as physical devices, but they are portable, cheap, and very convenient. Should humanity switch entirely to cloud services?
- What issues does automation raise, and how can they be solved? Robots don’t get tired and work very precisely. That’s why automation is great for business. Many manufacturing companies rely on robots heavily in their production. However, robots in the workplace mean fewer jobs for humans. When most blue-collar positions disappear, what will humanity do?
- Should we keep using multi-factor authentication?
- Are big tech companies monopolistic in their behaviors?
- Is remote work the future of office jobs employment?
- The pros and cons of software ownership vs. subscription models.
- Explore the evolution of wireless communication standards and their implications.
- Describe the Internet of things and its effects on security.
- The issues of IPv4 and the adoption of IPv6.
- How do computers manage to generate random numbers?
- The infrastructure and contingencies of the World Wide Web.
- Are computers entirely unbiased in their treatment of people?
- Procedures to enhance IT security
- New methodologies and challenges to IT management in health
- Interrelation, patterns, and existing theories on behavior and IT
- Common services center vs. community multimedia center: selecting the correct variety of IT service
- Racial and gender issues in the IT domain
- Innovative theories regarding computer imitation of a human being
- The impact of digitization of medical records on the IT domain
🏺 Topics for your Research Project on History
Human history is full of exciting events, and despite what you might believe, not all of them have been explored. There are many incredible history research topics, such as:
- The history of the Chinese Empire over the millennia. The Chinese Empire is rarely discussed in history classes as much as its Western counterparts. However, it existed for over two millennia, only falling in 1912. Many curious events happened in that time that merit discussion.
- The Ottoman Empire and the Barbary slave trade. The word “barbarian” comes from the Barbary Coast in Africa. It was infamous for its pirates, who raided European vessels for loot and slaves. Only ending in the 19th century, this phenomenon can make for an interesting case study.
- The rise and fall of Ancient Greek city-states. Ancient Greece is often viewed as mostly monolithic and united against threats. In fact, it was comprised of numerous city-states that fought as much as they cooperated. Research the region’s fascinating and nuanced history.
- The effects of the printing press on the world. The printing press was invented in 1440 AD by Johannes Gutenberg. Before it, each copy of a book had to be written by hand. It limited the literature’s availability dramatically. What effects did mass production of books have on Europe and the world?
- The fracturing of Christianity : causes and effects. Since its inception, Christianity has gone through multiple schisms. Some of them were remarkably violent. As a result, there are now three main Christian churches and a multitude of lesser ones. Explore what caused believers to split apart into Orthodox Christians, Catholics, and Protestants.
- The underlying causes of the World War I.
- Provide a detailed history of the Hundred Years’ War and its results.
- Holy Roman Empire: from successor to the Romans to a Nazi symbol.
- Liberalism in national politics: emergence and evolution.
- The history of the world as a series of conquests.
- Were the Crusades motivated purely by religious devotion?
- Why did Texas secede from Mexico to the United States?
- Apartheid in South Africa and its heritage.
- Centers of scientific activity throughout history.
- How did China’s geography influence its history?
- Palestine and the Golan Heights
- Premises, progression, and consequences of the cold war
- The most remarkable revolutions in history
- Has Slavery transformed the development of the western world?
- Could damage from the bubonic plague have been diminished?
- Strange medieval family laws and their influence on society
- Life in London in the 15th century
- Religious cults in ancient societies
🧠 Psychology Research Paper Topics
Psychology has to offer plenty of interesting ideas for you to research. Just look through the discoveries made over the past decades, and you can understand that the human mind holds as many mysteries as the deep ocean.
It is why we would like to suggest a list of great experimental research topics in psychology. The science of human behavior is even more exciting when you can try your theories on practice.
If you still can’t decide on the topic for your research paper or thesis, just look through this collection of compelling proposals to give yourself an inspirational boost.
- What is the correlation between personality and taste in literature? It’s obvious that people with similar interests get in groups. Does it mean that they have similar personalities, though?
- Conformity in college and high school: a scientific approach. Check how your course mates tend to agree with others and don’t forget to write it down!
- Do men and women have different short-term memory mechanisms? It’s quite easy to conduct an experiment, but be careful approaching it in terms of gender issues.
- Optical illusions from the perspective of people with creativity skills. What if people who tend to be artistic and creative can see something in the common optical illusions that others can’t?
- The gut feeling: how do you feel when others stare at you? Some studies showed that you are more likely to wake up in the night because someone is staring at you. It’s creepy, though…
- Tricking the taste buds: how does smell affect the taste? How much can the smell of an onion confuse your sense of taste while you are eating an apple?
- What is the Stroop Effect, and how does age influence it? Check whether the age of the participants influences their ability to name the colors.
- Does having a symmetrical face make us seem more attractive? It is very rare that someone has perfectly identical left and right sides of the face. But how noticeable is it?
- Analyze the capacity of the short-term memory of your peers. The easiest way is to measure it by memorizing words and comparing the numbers later.
- Do people eat more popcorn when watching movies of a specific genre? Chewing something is almost a must-do in the cinema. But what type of movies triggers this behavior more than others?
- What signs of social media addiction are noticeable in public? Spend some time in the local coffee shop, watching people on their phones, and note any signs of addiction they show.
- The psychological effects of having breakfast: learning performance. Check if your course mates who have breakfast are more successful in learning than those who don’t.
- Music vs. body: how does your body respond? Measure different biomarkers while listening to different types of music. Maybe you’ll find perfect motivational beats!
- What color should your room be to improve your learning outcome? Blue is more calming than red, which is often used in sports halls. But what about boosting your learning abilities?
- Favorite color as a result of childhood attraction. Try to trace the childhood memories of your friends. Maybe their favorite color is pink because they had pink walls in their room.
- Biomarkers and colors: what is the correlation? Check how seeing different colors can stimulate specific responses from the body, for example, in heart rate.
- Colors and mood: can the color of your bedsheets make your day? The first thing you see in the morning is quite important. How would a specific color affect your mood?
- What is the correlation between stress levels and procrastination? There is a relation for sure, but does procrastination cause stress or the other way around?
- How much can we trust the long-term memory? Ask people to tell you about some random event from their past. Then, ask them to do the same later. Do the stories match?
- Negative influences of sleep deprivation on social behavior. Track some students’ behavior when they don’t get enough sleep and see how it affects their relationship with others.
- The origin of phobias and fears : engaging the monster within
- Dreams : are they messages from within?
- Mechanisms of thinking: it’s all in your head
- Factors that influence behavior and character
- Mechanisms of aggravating habits
- The function of short- and long-term memory
- Why people yearn for their past
- What entices people to amass the most preposterous things?
- Is autism a disease or a natural variation of the norm?
- The impact and outcomes of social networks and mental health
- How memory works: recalling the essential
- How depression impacts the immune system
- A phenomenon-oriented approach to the study of depression
- How to manage post-traumatic stress disorder in children
- Depression as a cause of celiac disease
- Fighting depression with techniques to relieve anxiety
- The consequences of depression and relationship problems
- Eating behaviors in different cultures
- How behavioral patterns develop
- How to forecast and shape behavioral patterns
- Differences and similarities in the behavioral patterns of diverse cultures
- Is there a genetic link to optimism that can shape behaviors and attitudes?
- The causes and consequences of insomnia
- How to combat child violence
- How defense mechanisms and behavioral patterns work
- How bilingualism works: the secret of processing mechanisms
- How fear-related beliefs fit into the cognition process
- Following the cognitive process involved in anxiety disorders
- How to fight emotional distress
- Unusual mental health cases and cognition deviations
- Applying psychological approaches to ethical reality
- How motivation plays a role in human development
- The shared elements of self-affiliation and self-determination
- An examination of the causes and results of drug and alcohol abuse
- New ideas regarding the peculiarities of rational and social development
- How practicing a healthy lifestyle cures disease and promotes wellness
- Conflict solution in parent-child relationships
- Evaluating the challenges of preterm development in children
- How to battle cognitive deficit in Parkinson’s disease
- Is attention deficit disorder a neuropsychological problem?
- Examining the process of making decisions and taking risks
- The impact of music genres on how the brain works
- How to fight childhood disorders
- Shattering long-standing myths about ADHD
- Intellectually gifted people: how is it possible?
🎓 Research Paper Topics on Education
Research project ideas around education are always changing. This has resulted in a wide range of research topics, such as:
- Computers in classrooms : useful tool or obstacle to equality? Computers have proved to be capable of improving many aspects of our lives. For instance, they allow children to interact with content instead of just consuming it. However, computers further the disparities between those who can and cannot afford one. Explore these factors in your research paper.
- A review of potential methods for solving America’s education crisis. The US invests a substantial portion of its budget into education. However, the system’s equality is average at best. You can study proposals on how we may change its design for the better. Choose the most promising ones, or suggest one of your own.
- Individualized vs. group learning : which is better suited for current reality? Every child’s learning should be tailored to their specific situation. Unfortunately, there are far more children than teachers. Answer these questions: is group learning the only available option despite its drawbacks? Can we reduce its shortcomings by blending the models?
- Are standardized tests helpful or damaging to children’s education? Standardized tests are convenient from a bureaucratic standpoint. They convert children’s learning into numbers that are easy to work with. But the practice is often criticized for prioritizing memorization over understanding. Should standardized tests be abandoned?
- How should the education system approach children with special needs? Special needs children have experienced a broad range of treatment throughout history. What are the current ideas on how to teach them? What are their special needs in an educational context, and how can schools satisfy them?
- Are the world’s best education systems based on similar foundations?
- How can schools help children maintain their mental health?
- What does equality of opportunity mean in the context of the school?
- Review how the essential qualities of a teacher evolved since 2000.
- Should every school student aim for higher education ?
- What traits define an excellent teacher, and can they be cultivated?
- Is homeschooling a viable alternative to public schools?
- The school choice debate in the US: arguments for and against.
- Authoritative sources: what qualities make information available on the Internet valid?
- Is cheating on tests an expression of an educational failure?
- Where theory encounters reality in gender issues
- Test anxiety with regard to contemporary methods of teaching
- The effects of contemporary teaching methods
- The mental process behind human learning
- The interpretation of IQ test results
- Should children be rebuked when they misbehave?
- How to prevent bullying and harassment in schools
- The creation of particular learning methods for blind children
- Positives and negatives of contemporary methods of teaching and state-of-the-art innovations
- The function of technology in lesson planning
- Is there a one-size-fits-all strategy for education?
📺 Cultural Research Topics for Papers
Perhaps there is nothing more complex than human culture and how people have interacted with each other throughout history. For this reason, these cultural topics might be of interest to you:
- Harlem Renaissance: how a single neighborhood created modern African American culture. In the 1920s, numerous African Americans moved to the Harlem neighborhood of New York. Influenced by the ideas of thinkers such as W. E. B. Du Bois , they built the foundations of Black culture and art. How did this happen?
- Is third-wave feminism still a movement for equality? First-wave feminism gave women equal rights with men. Then the second wave started the fight with discrimination. However, third-wave feminism claims that the second wave failed, especially with regards to matters such as race and ethnicity. Are its claims valid, and what does it work to achieve?
- Is the Western way of thinking the only correct one? Non-Western civilizations lay claim to different schools of thought that emphasize different viewpoints. Should Westerners adopt aspects of non-Western philosophical thought?
- Are the factors that informed the Constitution still relevant? The Constitution was created in a different time than now. Some of its provisions, notably the Second Amendment , have been challenged repeatedly in recent years. Explore if the ideas of the Founding Fathers still apply today.
- Should the postmodern school of art be considered art? Postmodern art is challenging to define in plain terms. Many people are confused when a seemingly random series of brush strokes sells for millions of dollars. Think of how such artworks fit into the history of art movements.
- The impact of advertisements and commercials on how people comprehend the world
- The implicit messages of mass media: what you see is what you get
- How the most remarkable cultural achievements of the 20 th century influenced contemporary art
- The repetition of cultural tendencies: the Greeks did it first
- Social roles adults endorse to children via toys
- Social models mass media bestows on teenagers and adults
- Eating habits in dissimilar cultures
- The origin of racial discrimination
- The segmentation and integration of humans
- The impact of AIDS on mankind
- A new comprehension of past events
- Unearthing a common language: divorce prevention and family therapy
- Painting a portrait of the average American family
- The roots of antisemitism and how it manifests today
- A case against cruelty to living beings
- An examination of the current job market and unemployment
🗣️ Argumentative Essay Topics
It is easy to find unique argumentative research paper topics. After all, we live in a crazy world in which all kinds of interesting things happen. Here are some suggestions:
- Is the Electoral College a better system than the popular vote? The United States uses the unique Electoral College system for its presidential elections. Over the centuries, calls have been made to change it to the popular vote approach. So far, these attempts have been fruitless. In this debate, whose position has more merit?
- Should the continued expansion of the government be reversed? Starting small, governments around the world took on more and more functions. As a result, they now guarantee the operation of many services. They also collect massive taxes and demonstrate bureaucratic inefficiencies. Is there a valid argument for privatizing most public services?
- Should the US continue acting as the world’s peacekeeper? The US’s military is present in many areas around the world. Usually, they take the form of military bases and peacekeeping forces. However, its efforts often fail, with Iraq as a recent example . Should the nation continue spending its resources abroad?
- Does the public or private healthcare produce better results for the cost? The US’s healthcare system is often criticized for its massive costs and underwhelming quality. There have been calls to both make it more private and more public. Which of the two approaches ensures a more affordable, efficient system?
- Is teenage gender transition ethical? Recently, medical professionals in the US have started transitioning teenagers with gender dysphoria . Yet, some of them de-transition later. Should the practice continue regardless?
- Political commitment and television
- Should marijuana be legalized?
- Can people of different races ever understand each other
- Abusive relationships : where to draw the line on what relationships should Be allowed to exist
- Are there realistic limitations on abortion ?
- The many guises of violence in society
- The impact of women on world history
- Are social interactions possible without lies?
- Dealing with overpopulation : can it be accomplished ethically?
- Torture : is it ever acceptable?
- The ethics of using animals in research
- Human dependence on computers: beneficial or harmful
- Post-9/11 security measures : an invasion of privacy or good sense
Science is always bursting with new and exciting topics as we delve deeper into the mysteries of the universe and technology. Here are a few topic suggestions:
- The potential of space resources and the technologies for extracting them. Space contains a vast quantity of resources, many of which are rare or expensive on Earth. Plans to use them have been arising for a long time. Can we implement any of them in the near future, and do they justify the costs?
- Recent promising developments in cancer treatment and their validity . Cancer is a significant concern for humanity largely because it cannot be treated without harming the body. However, ideas such as targeted medications and imitations of whale biology have promised an end to this problem. Research them and assess their validity.
- Large-scale recycling methods and their effectiveness in reducing waste. Most of the resources humanity uses are still on the planet in the form of waste. Some, such as fossil fuels, cannot be recovered, while metals and many others can. Is it possible to address resource scarcity through large-scale recycling? Is it economically viable?
- Advantages and disadvantages of proposed thorium nuclear reactor designs. Thorium has been touted as the solution to the problems of uranium-based atomic reactors. It’s not as dangerous and produces less waste. Is it indeed superior, or should its issues prevent its use?
- Potential benefits and issues of genetic modification . Genetic modification is broadly used but also criticized by many. It has its benefits, but critics argue that overreliance may lead to unexplored side effects. Are there reasons to believe these claims?
- What cloning has in store for humanity : altering the personality
- How nanotechnology will impact modern science
- Will uranium isotopes precipitate the next scientific revolution?
- How psychoactive drugs influence the central nervous system
- Deafness and using echolocation
- The role of erythropoietin and calcitriol in the human body
- The process of feeling pain: treatment and pain relievers of the future
- Is nuclear energy too hazardous to use?
- Nuclear weapons: a responsibility for which no country is prepared
- People’s impact on climate change: the cost of a technological breakthrough
- Key issues and potential solutions for toxic waste disposal
- Are the effects of global warming reversible?
- The future of NASA
- Endangered species : causes and concerns
- Black mold: the bathroom invasion
Just like science, health care is always changing, particularly as technology advances. With new discoveries in disease research and new technology being developed every day, the following topics are great examples of what you can write about in your paper:
- Race and ethnicity-based differences in normal health indicators. People of different races and ethnicities tend to have varying normal health indicators. For example, African Americans tend to have a higher blood pressure than average. What causes such differences? Why do medical workers need to understand them?
- The effects of the Affordable Care Act on American healthcare. The Affordable Care Act, colloquially known as Obamacare , was introduced to improve health insurance’s affordability for disadvantaged people. However, the costs of insurance have grown since through premiums. Did Obamacare cause this increase, or did it happen independently?
- Strategies for prevention of obesity and associated heart disease risks. Heart disease is a leading cause of death in the United States. Obesity, which is also prevalent in the nation, is associated with the condition. How can the healthcare system reduce the rates of obesity and associated heart disease?
- For- or non-profit hospitals: which offer superior treatment? Both for- and non-profit hospitals are private entities. The former operate as businesses, while the latter only seek to cover their costs. Is the former’s drive to compete and lower prices preferable to the latter’s not charging a profit margin?
- Mental health in the United States: issues and proposed solutions. Mental healthcare is a complicated topic. Many conditions are difficult to diagnose, and some are associated with stigma . Conflicts of interest often arise among psychiatrists, incentivizing them to diagnose fake conditions. How can mental health be improved in the US?
- Should medicine be more focused on the prevention of illnesses or their treatment?
- Is it possible to eliminate a disease forever?
- The development of prosthetics: current technologies and promising ideas
- Barriers to the adoption of electronic health systems and how to overcome them.
- Sedentary behavior and sports: what are the health outcomes?
- Psychological treatment for adolescents: how to address their needs.
- Caring for seniors: current problems and potential solutions.
- US nursing shortage: causes and potential effects on the nation’s health.
- The effects of circumcision on the health of newborn infants.
- Analyze the experiences of children with autism in school and at home.
- Should image scan radiation be reduced to a minimum level?
- Health care and insurance : concerns and problems
- The most likely outcomes of recent health care reform
- Old theories and new methods of sports injury rehabilitation
- A look at celebrities who have battled cancer
- A comparison of conventional and alternative cancer treatments
- How clean needle programs benefit society
- The need for education on nutrition in school
- The impact of diet on health
👔 Business Research Paper Topics to Write About
Business is a broad field, so there are plenty of topics you can write about, such as:
- Best contemporary practice in green supply chain management for businesses. Green supply chain management aims to overturn the stereotype of polluting factories. Companies that adopt it seek to generate as little waste as possible and require their suppliers to do the same. What policies do researchers currently recommend for this purpose?
- Corporate social responsibility: theoretical framework and practical implementations. Corporate social responsibility is an approach where a company seeks to give back to the community where it works. It’s a popular concept, often discussed in business schools. But how does it translate into practice?
- The effects of different office arrangements on the productivity of employees . Offices have evolved substantially over the 20th century. Cubicles replaced isolated rooms, and today open offices are popular. Is there a meaningful difference between these different arrangements? Are the changes improvements or lateral movements?
- Remote work and its effects on the operations of businesses. Remote work is more popular than ever. It seems convenient for workers, but some companies worry that they will stop being productive without oversight. Are their concerns reasonable?
- A cross-cultural comparison of leadership styles. In the West, a number of leadership style theories have crystallized that are considered best. However, other regions use distinct approaches that work for them. They’re also not rushing to change to the Western model. Do Western styles work best everywhere, or are they limited to the appropriate mindset?
- Social media marketing strategies and the determinants of success.
- Compare the functions of administration and management.
- Prevention of organizational misconduct: barriers and strategies.
- Review the latest developments in performance management theory and practice.
- What is the future of e-commerce business environments ?
- Innovation in the workplace: current thought and generation methods.
- How does outsourcing influence business performance?
- Describe the effects of kaizen and total quality management on performance.
- Discuss economic viability in corporations that operate at a loss.
- Overtime work, employee well-being, and company performance.
- Deliberating in the secrets of effective leadership
- How time management influences the prosperity of a company
- How to resolve a conflict between staff and management
- The function of diversity in the workplace of the 21 st century
- Management by walking around: effective or fruitless?
- Should businesses be regulated: pros and cons
- Social media and word-of-mouth in the digital age
- How the digital age has transformed small businesses
- How mobile technology is altering the workplace
- The future of the franchise
- How the millennial employee is transforming the workplace
📚 Literature Research Paper Topics
Sometimes, there is no surrogate for a great paper on literature, and with the changing world, there are always innovative ways to observe literature, even the classics. Here are a few topic suggestions:
- The depiction of the American Dream in The Great Gatsby . Jay Gatsby first appears as an example of the American Dream. Starting poor, he becomes wealthy and popular in the city. However, he does not achieve his desires and stays unhappy. You can research how the novel criticizes the concept while also reinforcing its idea.
- The evolution of Japanese literature in the Meiji Era. The Meiji Era began after the end of Japanese isolationism. Due to encountering new cultures, its art evolved rapidly. Writers such as Akutagawa Ryunosuke and Dazai Osamu created unique works. From what context did they emerge?
- The traits of 20th century dystopian works. The worlds of Aldous Huxley, Ray Bradbury, George Orwell , and others are bleak. However, they are all substantially different. Can you distinguish unifying themes in the stories that these writers tell?
- How does literature reflect contemporary social issues ? Writers often try to draw attention to problems of their time. Dickens wrote about the exploitation of the poor, and Langston Hughes discussed racial discrimination. Can this trend be traced across most literature?
- Classic vs. modern poetry. Classical poetry follows a variety of rules, such as rhymes and stanza organization. Contemporary poets often reject these constraints and create works that are closer to prose in form. What caused this change?
- Study the Four Great Works of Chinese Literature as cultural reflections.
- Examine the influence of romantic tendencies on Walther Scott’s works.
- What issues are raised in contemporary African literature?
- Analyze Milton’s interpretation of Biblical myth in Paradise Lost .
- What characterizes the depiction of war in Heller’s Catch-22 ?
- Discuss real and fake loyalty in King Lear .
- How was grotesque used in 19th century American Gothic fiction?
- The Old Man and the Sea : Hemingway’s depiction of the unconquerable spirit.
- How were gender issues depicted in 19th and 20th-century feminist literature?
- Compare the themes of The Iliad and The Odyssey.
- The innovative era: poets of the 21 st century
- A dissection of the most illustrious novels in history
- The hunger games: over and above pulp fiction
- The future of copyright
- An examination of racism in novels from the 1960s and 1970s
- The perception of exile in literature
- Culture and literature: which affects which?
- An examination of homosexuality in literature
🗳️ Political Research Topics
The world of politics is ever-changing. Understanding the complex mechanisms that regulate our lives is challenging. That’s why a research paper is a great way to clarify the matter. Whether you’re interested in global or local affairs, this section has got you covered.
- What is the origin and purpose of powers separation in government ? Most modern governments are separated into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial. Thus they limit each other to avoid government overreach. How was this system founded, and how does it work?
- The structure of the legislation approval process in the US . Every bill has to be approved by the Congress , the Senate, and the President. What factors can hinder the process?
- A comparison between the two-party system and multi-party nations. The US is often critiqued for its two-party system by nations that have numerous parties. With that said, a common counterargument is that American parties made of people with diverse views. How do the political climates of the US and multi-party democracies differ in practice?
- The purpose and effectiveness of term limits for government positions. Some government positions, such as that of the President, are limited to a specific number of years. At the same time, jobs in the Congress and Senate are not. Discuss the purpose of term limits and say if they’re effective.
- Pros and cons of globalism as a political philosophy. The concept of globalism requires worldwide bodies that supersede governments. It looks past nations and ignores their interest in favor of global benefits. Is this approach valid, or are there problems with it?
- How does the European Union membership affect its countries?
- Review the evolution of China’s political system in the 20th-21st centuries.
- The threat of terrorism in a world without ISIS.
- Discuss the issue of mass incarceration in the United States.
- What were the causes of the Soviet Union’s collapse ?
- Write about violations of human rights worldwide and their causes.
- Examine the critiques of capitalism.
- What are the political aims of the Black Lives Matter movement?
- Review the methods for effectively combating governmental corruption.
- The issues of democracy and how to overcome them.
- The American policy of intervention
- The future of the European union
- Causes of world hunger
- Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction
- The Justice system and juvenile criminals
- Afghanistan—success or stalemate ?
- Was media coverage of SARS adequate
- The new world war: fighting terrorism
- Same-sex marriage: are laws keeping up with changing attitudes?
- BREXIT: good or bad?
Who says you can’t combine academia and entertainment? Great conclusions can come from fun research. The most important thing is to ask the right questions. Check out the following prompts and get inspired:
- Parallel universes, their origins, and potential organizations. Numerous authors have imagined parallel universes. Even some quantum physics theories assert their existence. Are parallel universes slightly different versions of our world, or are they entirely distinct?
- The theories and paradoxes of various time travel mechanisms. Time travel is a popular science fiction trope. It’s also associated with multiple contradictions, such as the grandfather paradox . How do science fiction authors try to overcome these problems?
- The attempts to create the theory of everything. Physicists are trying to develop an approach that would explain everything in the universe. It doesn’t exist yet, as general relativity and quantum physics often contradict each other.
- What are the possibilities and problems of interstellar travel ? Without a method to travel much faster than light, expansion beyond the Solar System is impossible. If it becomes feasible, what possibilities can it offer?
- The history of the moon landing conspiracy theory. The moon landing conspiracy theory asserts that the Apollo 11 mission didn’t occur, and the evidence was filmed on Earth. It tries to find various flaws in this evidence and use them to prove its illegitimacy. How did it emerge, and does it still exist?
- Are people who claim to have extrasensory perception frauds?
- Research stories of the supernatural based on facts.
- What is the origin of the modern Santa Claus?
- If an afterlife exists, what form does it take?
- Does meditation have benefits for physical and mental health?
- Did Nostradamus’s prophecies come to pass?
- Why do some people believe the Earth is flat?
- Does Murphy’s Law always work?
- Examine 19th-century occultism and its prominent leaders.
- Alchemy and the quest for the Philosopher’s Stone.
- How people are affected by the death of a game character
- Challenges faced by people creating their own cartoon
- Beloved comic strip characters and their influence on society
- An examination of UFOs: fact or fiction
- What if aliens do exist: the impact on humanity
- Is there a differentiation between déjà vu and precognition?
- The existence of spirits and how to communicate with them
- Theories regarding the Bermuda triangle
- Investigating alternative cosmology theories
- Does fortune telling have a scientific basis?
- Law of attraction: fact or fiction?
- Men and women’s brain: what’s the difference?
👥 Sociology Research Paper Topics
As an additional interest for studies, a sociology research paper can be written with the purpose of learning this or that aspect of society’s life. You may use personal experience or continue the research started by other authors. Interesting research projects in this area can be based on the following topics:
- Problems of the marriage and family: a divorce research paper . This article can study the relationship in different families and problems that can arise.
- Observance of public behavior standards as the feature of the civilized society. You can describe modern social ideals.
- Comparison of sociological laws in different historical epochs. In your paper, study the attitudes towards various social phenomena.
- The influence of personality on public development and progress. You can describe the power of the personality and what one person can do to contribute to social development.
- Opportunities for searching optimal criteria for the personality socialization . Such a paper aims at revealing the ways of how people can uncover their potential.
- The society’s attitude to global problems : a global warming research paper and the impact of this phenomenon on people’s way of life. Describe this well-known ecological problem in your paper.
- Cultural formation of the personality in the context of modern public reality. This type of work can be connected with describing the ways of people’s cultural development.
- Attempts to socialize adolescents and people with deviant behavior. A research paper on this relevant topic should describe how people who are prone to criminal behavior can correct their way of life.
- Ways of improving the microclimate in the work collective and creating conditions for comfortable work. The theme aims at finding optimal techniques to improve relationships among employees.
- Equality problems in society . A paper on this topic should uncover modern problems connected with inequality and various forms of racism.
- Explore the causes of poverty in disadvantaged communities around the US.
- Review the health and education outcomes of children raised in single-parent families.
- What are the effects of social media on users’ mental well-being?
- Look into the presence of gender stereotypes in popular culture.
- What are the effects of mass immigration on communities and nations?
- Study the effects of lockdown-related social isolation on mental health.
- Is the Internet an adequate replacement for face-to-face communication?
- Research the causes of bullying and potential strategies for its prevention.
- What’s the status of LGBT communities in nations around the world?
- The effects of juvenile convictions on one’s life prospects.
- Write about the American population’s views on the dangers of pollution.
- Explore the stigma and social acceptance issues associated with transgender status.
- How does cyberbullying affect one’s health?
- Review the Internet’s influence on education.
- Assess the rationale of policies that restrict citizen reproduction.
- Research your community’s views on the concept of privacy.
- Health and education outcomes of children raised in same-sex families.
- Explore intergenerational differences in views on social topics.
- How do views on freedom of speech vary among people of different social categories?
- Make a case study on the prevalence of workplace gender discrimination in your community.
It is essential to remember that a good research paper on the subject of sociology will be appreciated by readers if you study a specific social phenomenon in detail, carry out statistical analysis, and perform a number of important procedures. The purpose of a research paper in this field is to cover current public issues, reveal important aspects of various problems, and, if possible, offer optimal solutions. This science requires concrete and well-grounded answers. Any deviations and ambiguous arguments can be regarded as an author’s incompetent attempt to investigate a complex topic.
With all of these topics at your disposal, you might still be feeling a little overwhelmed. However, they are divided into categories to make choosing one easier. It might also be helpful to look at some great research paper samples .
Composing a research proposal can sometimes be a part of a big study. If you not only want to describe a specific problem or to convey an idea to your readers, but also expect to promote your personal theory and receive the approval of a respected scientific community, it’s necessary to choose a topic which allows you to present your own ideas. Different types of writing can be included in this category: an analytical research paper, work on identifying the best ways and techniques for a particular topic, etc. The preparation of research proposal articles has some nuances, and the following topics can be studied:
- The way to conduct optimal trade relationships. Review appropriate techniques and offer specific methods to improve the situation in a particular company.
- The advantages of electronic management systems. This theme will be connected with describing the merits of modern ways of managing specific spheres of production.
- Useful innovations in modern life . Research paper subjects can be different: medicine, sociology, business, etc.
- The best management techniques: methods of control . A paper on this topic should describe the behavioral features of successful managers.
- The implementation of nursing theories in practice . The research paper proposal should have an appropriate scientific basis and describe corresponding medical issues.
- Best practice in the diagnosis and treatment of tuberculosis .
- What challenges are associated with the nationwide adoption of the DNP standard?
- Research current developments in palliative care for senior patients.
- Are there differences in leadership and management styles between genders?
- Assess the effects of tutoring on the educational attainment of school children.
- Compare the preferred management styles in different cultures.
- How do different states’ populations view the legalization of marijuana?
- Write about the underlying causes of Ancient Rome’s fall.
- Challenges in the adoption of electronic health records in medical facilities.
- What are the potential vulnerabilities of the AES-256 encryption standard?
- Research the link between loyalty to a company and career growth.
- How did Dante’s Inferno influence Christian depictions of Hell?
- A case study of Singaporean government and its economic policies.
- Review the financial environment and economic growth of Hong Kong.
- Causes and implications of the human waste issues in San Francisco.
- Assess the prevalence of smoking in the United States.
- Study the beneficial effects of early childhood musical education on later development.
- The philosophical and political underpinnings of the French Revolution .
- What are the effects of successful social media marketing campaigns on videogame sales?
- How did Confucian writings influence Chinese political thought?
The video below provides detailed instructions on how to write a research proposal. It is crucial to follow these rules so that the article to be up-to-date and properly formatted. Any attempts to bring something new are generally welcome; however, it is important not to forget about established rules.
👩⚕️ Nursing Research Paper Topics
A nursing research paper is an academic article that has specific format requirements. Citation rules in particular are very important, for example, an APA research paper format . In order to write a perfect paper and conduct high-quality research, follow the formatting rules and use any of these topics:
- Nursing techniques to care for patients in intensive care units. The summary of your research paper can include a description of the best practical methods.
- How do you implement nursing theories? Your paper can consist of the enumeration of specific nursing theories and the ways of their implementation in practice.
- Patients’ education and useful materials. The theme aims at discovering the best educational materials that would be suitable for patients.
- Ideas on how to achieve a better quality of nursing care. You can offer various interpretations of this topic in your research paper.
- Experienced researchers’ opinions on improving the state of nursing in hospitals. Use the ideas of different authors and don’t forget to follow the citation rules.
- Patient-oriented type of care and its advantages. This scientific research essay can reveal the merits of a specific nursing approach.
- Potential risks for nurses in the workplace. Both a junior research paper and a senior research paper of this theme should competently describe all possible dangers that medical employees can face.
- Care for people of different social backgrounds. If this research paper is written in English, it should uncover the ways how to care for people speaking other languages and having different cultural and social levels of development.
- Do nurses need additional stimuli to improve their qualifications? You can write many interesting research papers on this topic, and all of them can include lists of possible bonuses and incentives for nurses.
- The necessity for nurses’ additional education. A paper on this topic can describe subjects suitable for nursing education.
- How do you promote healthy eating practices in disadvantaged communities through educational programs?
- Research ways of providing preventative care for veterans affected by PTSD .
- Review the strategies of organizing nurse shifts to maximize the quality of care in understaffed conditions.
- Study cases of patient violence toward nurses in the intensive care unit.
- Preventing pressure ulcers in patients with mobility issues.
- Ways of implementing quality improvement in nursing units.
- What cultural competencies and challenges are typically encountered in nursing care?
- Review the methods for controlling delirium in the intensive care unit.
- Propose adjustments in sexual education to spread awareness of STD risks in same-sex relationships.
- Suggest interventions to prevent falls in patients staying at home.
- What are the issues of advanced practice nursing in different countries?
- Strategies for remaining productive under pressure as a nurse.
- Research alternatives to prescribing patients with infections antibiotics that bypass resistance.
- How to design effective interventions for child obesity rates reduction.
- Explore using exercise to maintain the physical well-being of hospital patients.
- What interventions can reduce alcoholism rates in your community?
- Analyze the implementation of evidence-based practice in nursing facilities.
- Ethical standards and issues that arise in the nursing profession.
- Review the methods of providing holistic care to patients.
- The dangers associated with telemedicine in medical-surgical nursing.
The compliance with the specific research project ideas will allow you to write a high-quality paper and will give you the opportunity to conduct research at a high level. Having completed the document, you can summarize and identify its crucial points. Following the rules of formatting is an integral part of working on any academic text.
🎨 Research Project Topics on Art
In the process of writing research articles, it is necessary to adhere to a certain topic. You can choose any theme you want. A research paper will be successful if you stick to your topic and provide a real search for optimal ways of solving a particular issue. There are a few suggestions that can be helpful in the process of writing. If we talk about such an interesting sphere as the world of art, themes can be as follows.
- How is ideology reflected in architecture? Naturally, ideologies are largely represented in media, but they also influence architecture in many ways. You can study this topic at several points in time.
- How does photography represent reality? In this paper, you can discuss if photography reflects reality, interprets it, or constructs it.
- The significance of linear perspective. If you draw a linear perspective on a flat surface, you will create the illusion of depth. Discuss how this magic trick works in your paper!
- Art and the unconscious mind. It’s an excellent topic that lets you explore psychology. Try to answer the questions of how the unconscious mind influences the creation and perception of art.
- The evolution of horror films. This film research paper topic covers everything from silent films to modern horror movies. You can discuss the influence of film noir on the genre, literary works that influenced it, the concept of “suspense,” and so on.
- Physiological aesthetics in Surrealism. It is a known fact that Surrealists were inspired by psychoanalysis and dream imagery. You can explore this topic in a paper or use it for a presentation!
- Deconstruction in architecture. The philosophical movement of deconstructivism influenced many spheres of life and art, including architecture. It allowed the creation of seemingly nonsensical forms and environments.
- Sociology of fine art. This is a relatively new branch of sociology, which deals with arts and social structures of their production. It also includes political trends that influence art, consumerism, and other social phenomena.
- Jewelry as sculpture. This topic lets you explore fantastic avant-garde jewelry and how contemporary artists such as Jeff Koons use it to create sculptures.
- The discourse of Modernist painting in the 1950s. This topic covers experimental and abstract paintings of artists who rejected the realistic approach. Mention political agendas that influenced modernism in the ’50th.
- Abstract Expressionism. Here you can discuss postwar artists such as Rothko and Pollock, as well as their predecessors Ernst and Kandinsky.
- Andy Warhol’s influence on art. This art research paper topic covers not only pop art, but also films, music, aphorisms, the concept of “superstars,” and other aspects of Andy Warhol’s influence.
- The art of street photography. Street photography is usually spontaneous, which helps to create realistic and powerful imagery. Write about the art of photographing urban landscapes and the most influential candid photographers.
- The history of animation. Techniques preceding animation have existed long before the invention of cinematography. Puppetry, shadow play, magic lantern – all these things relate to animation in one way or another.
- Are video games art? This idea seemed impossible in the past, but now many video games are considered art for their use of imagery, music, and compelling narrative.
- Art as a form of protest. This includes protests against tradition or political causes. You may also talk about the role of art in bringing about a change in society.
- Renaissance sculpture. This topic is just as interesting as the Renaissance painting. During that period, the art of sculpture had reached its peak. Sculptors of the Renaissance were influenced by Ancient Greek statues, as well as by Humanism.
- Relationship between architecture and environment. Here you can discuss eco-friendly or “green” architecture.
- Modern ceramics as an art form. In the last decade, ceramics became a very popular art form. From prehistoric pottery to intricate porcelain forms – ceramics is a great medium that can often be compared to sculpture.
- Science fiction in cinema. The earliest science fiction films were created back in the late 19th century by Georges Melies. In 1927, Fritz Lang’s silent film Metropolis revolutionized science fiction cinema. Explore it in your research paper!
- The peculiarities of Da Vinci’s masterpieces. The paper will reflect the talent of the great European master and describe his Best Works.
- The trends of art in Medieval Europe. The topic should uncover modern trends in the art of the Middle Ages and include the description of some styles; it can the article of any format, even a 10-page research paper. The main thing is to fully reveal all the distinctive features of that epoch.
- The history of European Art in the 20th century . The research can be devoted to some trends in the previous century.
- The most outstanding artists in the world’s history. The paper should tell about the most famous artists of all the epochs.
- Why do people appreciate art? This article can include your own ideas concerning the subject.
- How do artists reflect their talent today? Your task is to try to study the methods that modern artists use to attract the audience.
- Skills that a professional artist should possess. The aim of this article is to study some skills that should be necessary for the work of the artist. Regardless of whether you write research papers for sale or not, you should try to express not only well-known ideas but also your personal point of view.
- Is it possible to develop artistic talent? Try to express your ideas concerning the opportunity for mastering proper skills.
- The benefits of cooperation with other artists. This topic touches upon probable advantages that artists can gain when cooperating with their colleagues.
- Themes that are the best for the canvas. You can develop a number of research abstract topics on this theme and convey the best motives to paint that seem the most successful for you.
- The absence of inspiration. The theme should reveal what authors should do to develop their inspiration.
- Chronological order of art development in the world. It is a rather accurate paper that should mention the most significant stages of art development.
- Do people appreciate the work of artists? You could try to study the audience’s attitude toward artists’ work.
- The methods to attract young people to art. The topic is connected with a social issue and aims at popularizing art in masses.
- Do artists need additional knowledge? This theme implies for describing the necessity of education among all the professions, including artists and other creative posts.
🎼 Music Research Topics
Every culture has its distinct music. For many people, music is an integral part of everyday life. Film and theater productions use it to steer our emotions. When writing about music, you can choose from an endless number of ideas to research. Here are some examples:
- Music as a ritual. Back in prehistoric times, music was considered to be a powerful ritualistic practice. Some mythologies even include stories about gods introducing the art of music to humans.
- Early polyphony in Christian Europe. The earliest choral music was mostly performed in a single melodic line. See how it changed when more melodic lines were added.
- Indian ethnomusicology. This interesting music research topic is concerned with the peculiarities of Indian music culture. You can include the discussion of how Indian music influenced psychedelic rock in the ’60s.
- Jazz performance and improvisation. The element of spontaneity is very important in jazz performance, and improvisation is its key component.
- Medieval troubadours and their legacy. Troubadours were poets who sang their own music and played instruments. Their performances differed greatly from the traditional church music of that time.
- Ecomusicology of North America. This research topic allows you to discover the ways in which American landscape and nature influenced music, including Native American music, folk music, and modern songwriters.
- Baroque music. During the Baroque era, many important features of modern music were introduced. You can choose this topic if you like grandiose, dramatic, or playful classical music.
- The classical period in music. This period followed the after the Baroque and was very different from it. You can recognize it by simple structures and minimalistic arrangements. Many of the world’s greatest composers, such as Mozart and Beethoven, lived during the Classical era.
- Classical music of the 20th century. Over the course of the previous century, the music styles were changing like never before. Still, classical music survived, while also transforming itself in accordance with times.
- Music therapy for children. In this exciting music research topic, you can discover how music is used to help children with developmental dyspraxia, autism, ADHD, and other disorders.
- Music and sound in film. Discover for yourself the art of scoring – from improvised piano arrangements of early movies to modern stereo surround sound.
- The history of Italian opera . The Italian language played a key role in the formation of classical singing techniques. This includes opera – an art form that unites music and singing with storytelling.
- The 20th-century music industry. This topic is centered on various ways of recording and selling music. Vinyl records, wax cylinders, cassette tapes, and CDs – 20th-century technology allowed turning music into a business.
- The birth of pop music. The history of popular music begins in the 1950s. The term refers to the songs appealing to a large audience, as opposed to classical or jazz music. You can discuss the elements of early pop music that made it so accessible.
- The ideology and aesthetics of punk rock. Punk rock was enormously influential in the 1970th. Its philosophy of anti-conformity appealed to young people of post-war Britain and the USA.
- The musicology of electronic music. This exciting topic covers the earliest repetitive devices such as Hammond organ, early experimentations with electronics, the first use of computers and synthesizers in songwriting, and more!
- Sampling in electronic music: context and aesthetics. Sampling is a very interesting technique that allows using audio fragments in different contexts. It can be used for aesthetic or political reasons, or as a cultural commentary.
- What is a sound sculpture? A combination of an art object and music, sound sculptures are exciting to research. You can use this topic for presentation and demonstrate sound sculptures in action!
- Dadaism and music. Dadaist ideas of randomness and paradox influenced art as well as music. Discuss the noise compositions and avant-garde sonic experiments that influenced the latter half of the 20th century.
- Robotic musical instruments. You may think that robots playing music is a relatively new idea, but in fact, they date back to ancient times.
✍️ Creative Writing Research Topics
There are more rules to creative writing than one might think. For example, narratives should be coherent, and world-building has to follow certain logic. Analyzing these peculiarities brings you one step closer to becoming a better writer.
- The role of reality within the psychological thriller genre. Psychological thrillers often aim at distorting or questioning reality. Study the ways in which this idea manifests in different narratives.
- Graphic novels and their peculiarities. In modern times comic books are no longer considered to be just for entertainment, and graphic novel format is used to produce award-winning narratives.
- Writing about the past: historical research and archaeology. When your narrative takes place in the distant past, you need to do extensive research to represent the time period properly. One way to do it is to turn to archaeology.
- What is the role of landscape in supernatural narratives? Supernatural narratives rely on the atmosphere to evoke the feeling of uncanny. The setting and landscape are especially important to the writes of the supernatural genre.
- How to write engaging crime fiction? This topic includes the ways of building suspense, the use of “red herrings,” complex character development, and other tips.
- Digital storytelling. Here you can explore how to present your narrative in interactive digital form. It can be a video game, a visual novel, or a walking simulator.
- Writing about the future. When you write about the past, you already know the characteristics of an epoch. But how do you invent the attributes of the future? Discuss it in your paper!
- The influence of the author’s personal life on their writing. People often want to learn more about their favorite writers in the hope to understand their work better. But is there really such a connection between one’s personal and creative lives?
- The role of diaries in creative writing. Almost all writers keep diaries. Sometimes the diaries are published and used in research or literary analysis. But how do authors themselves use their diary entries?
- Creative writing for children. This excellent creative writing research topic deals with the ways of teaching children how to create their own narratives. You can discuss why writing is beneficial for children and how you can encourage them to be creative.
- The art of teaching poetry. Poetry is one of the most exciting art forms that never gets old. However, not everybody appreciates poetry right away. See how you can change it!
- What is the role of nature in romantic literature? Romantic artists and writers took lots of inspiration from nature, using it as a metaphor for one’s life and feelings.
- The role of authorial intent. Some readers think that it’s essential to know what the author wanted to say in their literary work. Others believe that it’s one’s personal interpretation that matters the most.
- A persona in poetry. The lyrical subject is someone who narrates a poem. Some people see it as the manifestation of the author, and others as a fictitious character. And what do you think?
- Degrees of realism in fiction. When writing a work of fiction, some writers use excessive descriptions, while others keep things relatively minimalistic. Discuss the positive and negative sides of these approaches.
- Forms of structure in films and novels: a comparison. Here you can compare different forms of narrative structures used in cinema and literature, such as linear and non-linear narratives, the use of flashbacks, and so on.
- How to write a comedy. Comics say that making people laugh is much harder than to make them cry. Discuss what makes a literary work funny, and how one can write effective comedy.
- The recontextualization of Hamlet. Recontextualization is a process by which something (e.g., a character) is taken from one context and introduced into another context. You can explore this notion through different recontextualizations of Shakespeare’s character Hamlet.
- Writing a dystopia. See what techniques you can use when writing a narrative set in a bleak society.
- Monomyth in literature. This exciting topic deals with the concept of “hero’s journey,” which serves as a basis for nearly all myths as well as countless works of fiction.
🎈 Other Research Paper Topics
You still haven’t found what you were looking for? This section might have what you need! Here you’ll find all kinds of topics. From psychology over physics to sociology, we compiled the most engaging ideas for you.
- American teenagers–can they be called new species?
- William Shakespeare: was this man the author of famous plays and sonnets?
- Do you have any ideas about the field circles?
- Black magic. Does it exist?
- Censorship and its role in forming a society
- The phenomenon of the penny press in the USA
- Symbolism in literature
- Alcatraz and its famous fugitives
- Major sources of stress
- Government grants–how do they work?
- Election falsification: is it commonly used, and what are its main techniques?
- Genetic engineering and your point of view on it
- Stem cell research
- What is a black hole?
- Loch Ness monster and your attitude towards this mystery
- Joan of Arc –did she manage to escape the fires of Inquisition?
- Do some research on techniques of brainwashing
- Who invented the radio?
- There is a belief that American astronauts didn’t step on the Moon. Did they?
- American international policy
- Unique people who changed the world
- Genius ideas that made their inventors famous and wealthy
- Is education a necessary factor to become successful in today’s world?
- Differences between the high school systems in the USA and Japan
- Schindler’s list: the importance of moral roles over wealth
- Educational programs’ impact on professional careers
- Why do college students from all over the world come to the USA to pursue further education?
- Examples of crop circles: Fake or real?
- Humanity’s technological achievements in 2023
- The importance of outlines in books and articles
- Web-designers seem to be using the same template in their works
- Exciting inventions of humankind in the nearest future
- Modern students do not know how to do their homework without access to the Internet
- The original cover page of the Holy Bible
- The development of the MLA style
- The cradle of psychology
- Controversial policies of the USA and the USSR
- How abortion affects a woman’s organism
- What did Homer write about his lifestyle?
- Famous people in the world’s history that did not exist
- Would people have become what they are today without science?
- Parts of the world that will always remain uninhabited
- Philosophical questions that humanity cannot answer for centuries
- Medical stereotypes around the world
- Will global warming ruin America’s economic system?
- The USA government should be thankful for the mass immigration
- The majority of scientific works are useless
- Things to research in the sphere of modern gadgets
- Should sociology make people happier?
- The lack of pure water sources on Earth
- The environment’s impact on people’s health
- Humanity’s steps towards eco-friendly products, cities, and vehicles
- Sherlock Holmes’ analytical mind and deduction skills
- Should parents teach their children how to make the world better for other people?
- Is business the only way to become wealthy in Third World countries?
- Analysis of William Shakespeare’s literary language
- Does a title tell everything about a book’s context?
- The Great Wall: A legendary monument or China’s income source?
- Should families report to the police that their relatives are guilty of something?
- The first websites, available on the World Wide Web
- New challenges to the society introduced by social media
- If you created your government, what would you do for your citizens?
- What career options are prevalent in modern societies?
- Chemistry in people’s everyday life
- Is there any person on Earth, whose life is considered to be easy?
- Is bribery acceptable for criminal justice?
- The most popular sports in Britain
- The population biology of India
- Basic nursing knowledge of everyday life
- Renaissance literature in France
- Think of a technology that would make our atmosphere cleaner
- Development of different animals after forty days on Noah’s Ark.
- What will the food be like in a hundred years?
- Socialization of children with autism
- The medieval art of Scandinavian people
- Different ways to save Earth’s environment from pollution
- Depression in adolescents: reasons and outcomes
- The importance of computer science in today’s world
- Coca-Cola marketing strategies
- Express your opinion on people’s purpose in life on Earth
- How do early childhood memories and experiences influence our lives?
- The history of video games era
- Regulation of bullying in schools by law
- Drugs industry in California, New Mexico, and Texas
- The most prevalent economic issues in Greece after joining the EU
- China’s rapid growth: is it going to become the first country in the world?
- Global dangers that influence our planet’s ecology
- Significant changes in the American media since the 1970s
- What makes medicine an interesting subject to study?
- The main factors to consider while conducting qualitative research
There are so many resources out there that will help you choose a topic and write an outstanding paper. This video gives you a bunch of topics for research papers, which means you now have even more from which to choose!
There is no doubt that writing a research paper is a daunting task.
If you feel you need help, even if you have managed to choose a topic, you can always hire a custom writing service to help you produce a fabulous research paper of which you will be proud and will guarantee you a good mark.
Whether you choose to write it on your own or get some help, we wish you luck writing your paper!
🤔 Research Topics FAQ
There are literally thousands of topics to choose from. “Biomarkers and colors: what is the correlation?” is a great topic on psychology. Should businesses be regulated: pros and cons is an exciting business research topic. Finally, Art as a form of protest is an art research topic worth exploring.
The first option is to ask your professor. Then you can browse through scientific journals and take a look at your library catalog. The final option for those who search for a creative idea is to take notes everywhere. Write things down while traveling, watching TV, and reading.
The Big Bang theory, Dwarf galaxies, and Supernova Astronomy are just a few of numerous astronomy research topics. Genetically modified organisms, Neurobiology of sleep, and Rainforest conservation are exciting research biology research topics. Artificial intelligence, Computer modeling, and Voice recognition are trendy computer science topics.
There are numerous exciting topics in various education research areas. Some of them are: Ability grouping, Computer literacy, Early childhood education, Multiculturalism, Parental involvement, Sex education, Violence in schools, and Virtual classrooms.
You might also be interested in:
- 280 Good Nursing Research Topics & Questions
- 226 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
- 204 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
- 178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
- 497 Interesting History Topics to Research
- 180 Best Education Research Topics & Ideas
- 110+ Micro- & Macroeconomics Research Topics
- 417 Business Research Topics for ABM Students
- 190+ Research Topics on Psychology & Communication
- 512 Research Topics on HumSS
- 281 Best Health & Medical Research Topics
- 501 Research Questions & Titles about Science
- Good Research Topics, Titles and Ideas for Your Paper
- APA Sample Paper
- Painting Movements in the 20th Century Topic
- The Discovery Themes Initiative at The Ohio State University
- Quantitative Research in Education
- Quantitative Research Works, Indiana University
- Organizing Academic Research Papers: Choosing a Title
- Research Topics, The University of Arizona
- Research Topic Ideas, University of Michigan-Flint
- National Archives—Research by Topic
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory—Research Topics List
- Global Health Research Topics
- National Institute of Justice—Topics
- National Institute of Standards and Technology—Topics
- Research Topics at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Research & Development
- National Institutes of Health—A to Z Topics Index
- Evaluating Print Sources
- Working With Sources
- Developing a Thesis
- Psychiatry: Medscape
- Information Technology: NIST
- Topics: History.com
- Research Programs: National Center for Education Research
- Recent Computer and Education Articles: Elsevier
- Basic Guide to Cross-Cultural Research: Yale University
- Cultural Anthropology: Britannica
- Top Physical and Tech News: Science Daily
- Health Topics: National Institute of Mental Health
- PhDs in Business & Management: Five Hot Research Topics: Top Universities
- Research and Focus Areas in Business and Government: Victoria University of Wellington
- Modern Literature: University of Portsmouth
- Research Areas: Political Science: Florida University
- Sociology Research Areas: Cornell University
- Focus Areas: Nursing Research: Mayo Clinic
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
I ‘m looking for research topic on digital marketing
Hello, Wishadi! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
I’m doing a mini research on qualitative research. I need some topics for qualitative research.Can you help me?
Hello, Nazish! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
I am looking for research topics on dispensary optician care
Hello, Nuhu! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
Im doing masters in computing and technology and im from electronics and communication i dont knos programming can u please suggest research topic based on this criteria.
Can you give me a title for a concept paper about civil engineering?
Hello! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts can help you with any task
I am looking for research topic in english language or linguistics
Hello! You can try our Topic Generator . It can definitely help you!
please add some topics about Engineering and Technology
Interesting topics; please add more topics in management, organization, and some short research topics.
Thanks for the feedback, Gunjan 🙂
Recommended for You
178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
If you think about it carefully, most of our lives are spinning around food. We talk about it all the time: planning what to eat next, recalling the delicious dishes we had before, and even watching culinary shows. The cookery and food industry is the largest one, among others. And...
224 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
Are you new to the world of technology? Do you need topics related to technology to write about? No worries, Custom-writing.org experts are here to help! In this article, we offer you a multitude of creative and interesting technology topics from various research areas, including information technology and computer science....
256 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
Are you a law school student studying criminal behavior or forensic science? Or maybe just looking for good criminal justice topics, questions, and hypotheses? Look no further! Custom-writing.org experts offer a load of criminology research topics and titles for every occasion. Criminological theories, types of crime, the role of media...
150 Argumentative Research Paper Topics [2023 Upd.]
Argumentative research paper topics are a lot easier to find than to come up with. We always try to make your life easier. That’s why you should feel free to check out this list of the hottest and most controversial argumentative essay topics for 2023. In the article prepared by...
147 Social Studies Topics for Your Research Project
Social studies is an integrated research field. It includes a range of topics on social science and humanities, such as history, culture, geography, sociology, education, etc. A social studies essay might be assigned to any middle school, high school, or college student. It might seem like a daunting task, but...
Top 100 Research Topics & Titles about Food & TVL
When you look for a good research paper topic, you can easily become the severest critic of any proposed idea. Some topics do not interest you at the very least, while others might shock your teachers. Where is the golden mean? Check out this list of top 100 research paper...
Research Project Topics Average-Graders Never Thought of
Table Of Contents
How to pick interesting research project ideas, 150 trending research topics to clear your confusion.
- Can’t Select Research Project Topics? Let Us Help You!
“Education or Corporate Life? Hospitality or Gender Discrimination? School or College Life? Friends or Family? Science or Technology? Security or Right?”
So much confusion!! How to choose research project ideas for my academics- a common thought every student gets when asked to draft a document.
That is why Assignment Prime's experts have compiled this blog with 150 interesting topics so that students can refer and complete their tasks without much struggle. So, let’s take a tour of this blog!
This journey begins from the origin- how to pick interesting ideas for a research project. So, our experts follow some simple steps every time they have to select a topic and recommend you as well!
Step 1: Understand the Requirements
The first step is to understand the requirements. If you do not, you might choose research topics that are out of your genre. So, first, read all the requirements and understand them well to proceed with the blog.
Step 2: Pick Your Interest
The second step is to pick something of your interest. Here, now that you know your task's requirements pick a niche or theme of your interest that meets these requirements also so that it would be easy on you as well.
Step 3: Research, Read, Revise
Now, research on your picked theme, read more about it, revise if it meets your requirements, have good writing scope, suits your genre, impress your professor and other such necessary scenarios, and make a list.
Step 4: Analyze and Shortlist
From all the topics you noted down in the list prepared for the above step, analyze which are suitable and best for your current task. You can feel some are average; some are better, and some not up-to-the-mark. Don’t compromise here and cut short the list to only the ones you feel are approvable.
Step 5: Make the Decision
Now, this is the step where you make your heart strong and pick a topic. If you couldn’t do it by yourself, consider asking your friend, mentor, or professor for approval. This will give you a better insight into those topics from a different perspective.
Now, you have an amazing topic in hand from a bunch of interesting research project topics. But, in case you want a better or a trending one to impress your professor or score that A+, then you must read the below section.
Haven’t you sent the research proposal yet? Then you must read: Connecting The Dots to Create an Epic Research Proposal.
Put an end to your search for interesting research topics here! Find the best suggestions from 15 different categories- topics for students from every field!
- How to survive in an international business market?
- Does the environment of a business impact its productivity?
- What are the challenges faced in expanding a small business?
- How can employee motivation impact their performance?
- Explain the lawsuits for sexual harassment at work.
- What is the impact of internal business communication on the company?
- What factors affect the external image of any company?
- How can leadership qualities impact the organization’s control?
- Business consequences of excessive workload on employees.
- What are the different ways to deal with a crisis in an organization.
- Different laws for religious crimes in a country.
- Explain the status of criminology in the future.
- Are there too many loopholes for criminals.
- How mass media affect the investigation process?
- Explain the pros and cons of capital punishments.
- What are the punishments for cases related to drugs?
- Explain the practices that can be implemented to eradicate human trafficking.
- How is terrorism treated as a crime in different countries?
- Ways to deal with false confessions against crime
- Everything about quantitative criminology and its learning.
- Is education specific to any gender, or does all have equal rights?
- Homework is a burden or boon for primary school kids.
- Explain teachers and parents play a role in the student’s discipline.
- Is time management an important subject for school students?
- What are the benefits of peer counseling?
- Explain plagiarism and dishonesty in school kids.
- Ways to save kids from the distraction of smartphones.
- How to make students deal with cyberbullying?
- Should uniforms be practiced at school or dispersed?
- How important is sex education and good-bad touches for students?
- Explain different types of ecosystems existing on earth.
- What is acid rain and its effects on the environment?
- Explain green energy and how and where it can be used.
- Global warming and how to get it back in control.
- What are sustainable resources? Explain them in detail.
- Explain the different pollutants found in the air around us.
- How can environmental changes impact human life?
- How to manage survival in extreme conditions?
- Different ways of water management practiced in countries around the globe
- What is the concept of recycling, and how does it work?
- What is the impact of family conditions on students?
- Reasons why parents' divorce cases impact teenagers the most.
- Single child or siblings: which is better for the mental growth of kids?
- How is child abuse improving with time?
- How can family violence impact the growth of the kids?
- Stages of grief observed after the demise of a family member.
- Can the side effects of pregnancy result in bad parenting.
- Mental stress in pregnancy can affect the child even after birth.
- How can kids cope with the accidental revelation of dark family secrets?
- How family counseling is becoming very crucial and important lately?
- Why is physical fitness a must for everyone in today’s generation?
- What are the outcomes of obesity in teenagers?
- How to deal with the stress of Alzheimer's in seniors?
- How to improve poor immunity in kids?
- Diseases commonly caused due to infection and ways to prevent them.
- Symptoms of poor mental health and ways to deal with it.
- How to stay mentally fit during a teenager phase.
- Precautions to be taken during various stages of pregnancy.
- What are the vaccines toddlers must be given without a miss?
- How to be cautious about diabetics running in hereditary?
- How is media playing a big role in today’s decision-making?
- Is media influencing the public image of any situation?
- What is the impact of media on teenagers?
- Is today’s media biased towards any particular side of a story?
- Can politics be influenced using media?
- Is there really freedom of speech in media?
- What are journalism ethics, and to what extent are they followed?
- Media and what role it plays during wartime?
- What are media disasters, and can they be prevented?
- How can media be used for educational purposes?
- What are the human rights applicable in Uganda?
- What are the causes of American revolutions and the outcomes?
- Explain the optimal benefits of public safety.
- What is gender-based psychology and its role in custody battles?
- Religions are a superpower: is this the right approach?
- What corruption elimination methods can be used in politics?
- What are the causes and peculiarities of civil war?
- Explain the war crime legacy with an example of the Iraq war.
- Conduct a brief study on political leaders and their personal ambitions.
- How civil law court is different from mediation policies?
- Conduct a deep study on social cognition.
- What are the different types of disorders?
- Mention the different attitudes presented by a person.
- Study any phobia in detail and explain its causes.
- How violence in media plays a role in children’s mental development?
- Create a case study on an individual and research it.
- What are the causes of social anxiety and ways to deal with it?
- Effect of peer pressure on children and how to bring them out of it?
- What is the impact of memories behind the behavior of an individual?
- What is the reason behind a person turning into a serial killer?
- Explain the history behind black churches and name some popular ones.
- What are some similarities and differences found in different religious cultures?
- Impact of Greek religion and myths on European culture.
- Explain the role played by men in Christianity.
- How are women in Islam influenced by the religion?
- What are the effects of a forced religion on an individual?
- How religion influences the growth of terrorism?
- Is there a role of religion in modern-day politics?
- Impact of yoga and health on religions.
- Explain the concept of reincarnation in different religions.
- Conduct a brief study on the history of print media.
- What is the relationship between philosophy and art?
- Explain the influence of the industrial revolution on art development.
- What are the similarities and differences between Art Deco and Nouveau.
- What is the scope of art therapy as an industry?
- Explain the techniques used in art therapy.
- Importance of art in student’s academics.
- Explain the influence of pop on American culture.
- How is Henna art developing overages?
- What is war dance haka of the Maori culture?
- How is nationalism a major issue in the 21st century?
- Why is the holocaust considered the worst crime of European history?
- How were women treated in the Soviet zone during WWII?
- Explain the rise of power to Hitler.
- How, when, and why did the Roman Empire fall?
- Conduct a brief study on the police in ancient Rome.
- What was the role of the Quran in medieval Europe.
- Explain the common crime of medieval history.
- Conduct an in-depth study on the progress of civilization.
- Who were the kings and queens of Britain?
- Choosing a suitable algorithm for machine learning.
- Explain the working of artificial neural networks.
- Explain natural language processing vs. machine learning.
- Explain the process of how new vaccines are developed.
- Conduct a study on food processing technologies.
- What is yellow journalism? Explain it in detail.
- How is social media creating a hype of everything?
- Explain the use of blockchain in the banking industry.
- What are the languages used for parallel computing?
- How to eliminate phishing? Explain different ways in it.
- Explain the concept of partial-birth abortion and its consequences.
- How is discrimination in education affecting the career of students?
- Is social media making teenagers dumb or intelligent?
- Medical marijuana: Pros and cons of using it.
- What are the benefits of weight training over aerobics?
- Explain the impacts of texting and cell phones.
- List some most controversial political ads.
- Ways to eradicate discrimination at workplaces.
- Is learning better in only-boys and only-girls schools over co-ed?
- Should usage of steroids be legalized?
- What is overtraining, how it affects sportspersons?
- Traumatized past of athletes and anxiety levels during the game.
- Is career development for women different in sports as compared to men?
- How important is nutrition for top athletes?
- Explain the difference between hockey in different countries.
- Techniques and secrets that can improve team building.
- How selfies at extreme sports can be risky for athletes?
- How marketers use your sports behavior for marketing purposes?
- How can social media motivate sportspersons?
- Can sports be used as a medium to improve mental health?
These are some interesting topics for research project that can help you ins coring the best grades. You can use teel structure to describe your topic in easier and effective way. If you need more such ideas or suggestions on drafting the research project, you can visit our website. For more details, read the below section.
Can't Select Research Project Topics? Let Us Help You!
Are these topics overwhelming you? Don’t want to take a chance with your research project? Put your fears aside and turn to us. Assignment Prime brings you a team of assignment writing experts who can assist you throughout the process and in the most professional way. We have team members who are ex-professors of renowned universities and are well-acquainted with all the research project writing rules and regulations to provide you with the best assignment help . So, with your task in our safe hands, you can be assured of the best results. If you need more help and assistance, then just drop us a message, mail, or give us a ring.
To Make Your Work Original
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!
Thesis Statement Writing: How Crucial is it? How to Write? & More
All About Short Essay Writing [Examples Included]
How to Write a Letter of Reference with Templates?
Experts' Guidance on How to Conduct Nike’s SWOT Analysis
- Topic Creation USD 4.04 FREE
- Outline USD 9.75 FREE
- Unlimited Revisions USD 21.6 FREE
- Editing/Proofreading USD 29.26 FREE
- Formatting USD 8.36 FREE
- Bibliography USD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for
USD 84.3 FREE
Avail the Best Assignment Writing Services in Just One Tap!
Add "5% extra off on app"
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
My Speech Class
Public Speaking Tips & Speech Topics
717 Good Research Paper Topics
Jim Peterson has over 20 years experience on speech writing. He wrote over 300 free speech topic ideas and how-to guides for any kind of public speaking and speech writing assignments at My Speech Class.
Some examples of common research paper styles include:
- Argumentative Research Papers
- Persuasive Research Papers
- Education Research Papers
- Analytical Research Papers
- Informative Research Papers
Your research essay topic may also need to be related to the specific class you are taking. For example, an economics class may require a business research paper, while a class on human behavior may call for a psychology research paper.
The requirements for your paper will vary depending on whether you are in high school, college, or a postgraduate student. In high school, you may be able to choose an easy topic and cite five or six sources you found on Google or Yahoo!, but college term papers require more in-depth research from reliable sources, such as scholarly books and peer-reviewed journals.
Do you need some help with brainstorming for topics? Some common research paper topics include abortion, birth control, child abuse, gun control, history, climate change, social media, AI, global warming, health, science, and technology.
But we have many more!
On this page, we have hundreds of good research paper topics across a wide range of subject fields. Each of these topics could be used “as is” to write your paper, or as a starting point to develop your own topic ideas.
Can We Write Your Speech?
Get your audience blown away with help from a professional speechwriter. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
How to Choose Your Research Paper Topic
The first step to developing an interesting research paper is choosing a good topic. Finding a topic can be difficult, especially if you don’t know where to start. Finding the Right Research Paper Topic
If you are in a class that allows you to choose your own term paper topic, there are some important areas to consider before you begin your project:
Your Level of Interest: Research papers are time-consuming; you will be spending countless hours researching the topic and related topics, developing several primary and secondary sources, and putting everything together into a paper that is coherent and accomplishes your objectives. If you do not choose a topic you are passionate about, the process will be far more tedious, and the finished product may suffer as a result.
Your Level of Experience: Being interested in a topic is great, but it is even more helpful if you already know something about it. If you can find a topic that you already have some personal and/or professional experience with, it will vastly reduce the amount of research needed and make the whole process much easier.
Available Information on the Topic: Be sure to choose a topic that is not only interesting but also one that has numerous sources available from which to compile your research. A researchable topic with several potential sources gives you access to the level of information you need to become an authority on the subject.
Your Audience: An interesting topic to you may not necessarily be interesting to your professor or whoever is grading your research paper. Before you begin, consider the level of interest of the person(s) who will be reading it. If you are writing a persuasive or argumentative essay, also consider their point of view on the subject matter.
As you begin researching your topic, you may want to revise your thesis statement based on new information you have learned. This is perfectly fine, just have fun and pursue the truth, wherever it leads. If you find that you are not having fun during the research phase, you may want to reconsider the topic you have chosen.
The process of writing the research paper is going to be very time consuming so it’s important to select a topic that is going to sustain your interest for the duration of the project. It is good to select a topic that is relevant to your life since you are going to spend a long time researching and writing about it. Perhaps you are considering starting your own business or pursuing a career in politics. Look through the suggested research paper topics and find one in a category that you can relate to easily. Finding a topic that you have some personal interest in will help make the arduous task a lot easier, and the project will have better results because of your vested interest.
Our List of Research Topics and Issues
Affirmative action, health, pharmacy, medical treatments, interpersonal communication, marketing and advertising, barack obama, discrimination, bill clinton, hilary clinton, computer crimes and security, cosmetic surgery, controversial, criminal justice, donald trump, easy/simple, environment, family violence, foreign policy, gambling and lotteries, the lgbtq community, generational conflict, gun control, hate crimes, immigration, middle east, maternity/paternity leave, natural disasters, police work, population explosion, pornography, prisons and prisoners, prostitution, ronald reagan, student loan debt, teen issues, women, mothers, what, why, and how, relationships.
We compiled an exhaustive list of topics that would make excellent research papers. The topics are specifically organized to help you find one that will work for your project. Broad topics are headed, and then below them are narrowed topics, all to help you find an area to focus on. The way we have organized the topics for research papers can save you lots of time getting prepared to write your research paper.
We have topics that fit into categories that cover such areas as education, environmental sciences, communication and languages, current events, politics, business, criminal justice, art, psychology, economics to name just a few. Simply get started by choosing the category that interests you and peruse through the topics listed in that category and you’ll be well on your way to constructing an excellent research paper.
Be sure to check other topics ideas: persuasive speech topics , argumentative speech topics , policy speech topics . We also have some sample outlines and essay templates .
- What limits are responsible?
- What limits are realistic?
- How to protect abortion doctors, pregnant women, and the protection of abortion clinics vs. the right to protest
- Partial birth abortion
- Scientific evidence vs. definition of viability
- Stem cell research
- Unborn victims of violence
- Relative equality has been achieved vs. serious inequities continue
- Can racial balance in business, education, and the military be achieved without policies that promote Affirmative Action
- Reverse discrimination
- NOW, National Organization for Women
- No government support vs. fairness to parents who pay twice for education
- Separation of church and state vs. religion’s contribution to the public good
- Placement by age vs. placement by academic ability
- Mainstreaming students with disabilities vs. special classrooms for their special needs
- Required standardized tests for advancement vs. course requirements only
- National standardized tests vs. local control of education
- Discrimination in education
- Multicultural/bilingual education vs. traditional basics
- Teacher competency tests vs. degree requirements only
- Teacher’s needs/demands vs. teaching as a service profession
- Policing schools
- School’s responsibility vs. parental responsibility for school violence
- Drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide
- Zero tolerance toward violence vs. toughness with flexibility
- Permit corporal punishment
- Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment?
- Should teens in the U.S. adopt the British custom of taking a “gap year” between high school and college?
- In some European schools, fewer than 10% of students get “As”. Is there grade inflation in the U.S.? Why so many “As” for Americans?
- Education and funding
- Grade inflation
- No Child Left Behind Act: Is it working?
- Home schooling
- Standardized tests
- Are children smarter (or more socialized) because of the Internet?
- Should the federal government be allowed to regulate information on the internet?
- How has the music industry been affected by the internet and digital downloading?
- How does a search engine work?
- What are the effects of prolonged steroid use on the human body?
- What are the benefits and hazards of medical marijuana?
- How does tobacco use affect the human body?
- Do the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks?
- What are some common sleep disorders and how are they treated?
- What are the risks of artificial tanning or prolonged exposure to the sun?
- Should thin people have to pay Medicare and other health costs for the health problems of obese people? Should obese people have higher premiums?
- Low carbohydrate vs. low fat diets
- Benefits of weight training vs. aerobics
- How much weekly exercise is needed to achieve lasting health benefits
- Health websites give too much information
- Psychological disorders, such as cutting and self-harm, eating disorders, Autism, Tourette Syndrome, ADHD, ADD, Asperger Syndrome
- Are we taking it too far by blaming fast food restaurants for obesity? When is it individual responsibility and when is it appropriate to place blame?
- Should companies allow employees to exercise on work time?
- Steroids, Antibiotics, Sprays; Are food manufacturers killing us?
- Alternative medicine
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Causes of eating disorders, society’s portrayal of women
- Eating disorders statistics
- Down’s syndrome
- Birth control
- Dietary supplements
- Exercise and fitness
- Heart disease
- In vitro fertilization
- Attention deficit disorder
- Investigate the history and authenticity of ADHD and ADD.
- Organic foods
- Prescription drugs
- Learning disabilities
- Coma recovery: techniques, successes, new strategies.
- What are the primary types of cancer, and in what ways are they related?
- Investigate the success ratio of holistic and non-medical cancer treatments.
- Is Alzheimer’s inevitable? Examine theories regarding its prevention.
- What forms of physical degeneracy are seen as linked to aging?
- Investigate the connections between emotional stability and physical well-being, and provide evidence as to how the two may be related.
- Investigate differences in rates of injury recovery and overcoming illness based on cultural parameters.
- Examine the modern history of viral epidemics, researching what is known about the emergence of deadly viruses.
- Examine how congenital heart disease may be treated, and how it differs from other forms of heart disease.
- Is occasional depression a natural state to an extent, and is society too eager to treat this as a disorder?
- Investigate Sociopathy, determine biological and psychological roots, typical patterns, and potentials of treatment.
- How are compulsive behaviors determined as such? Explore examples of anal retention and expulsion, OCD, etc., as offering accepted criteria.
- Research and analyze the nature of codependency as both a normal state of relations and as an unhealthy extreme.
- Investigate the history and practice of electroshock, analyzing how and why this extreme treatment came to be widely used.
- Hoarding: symptoms and treatments, causes, types of hoarding
- Limits on extraordinary, costly treatments vs. doing everything possible
- Nutritional/alternative therapy vs. mainstream medical treatment insurance coverage for alternative treatment?
- Government grants for alternative treatment research?
- Health superiority of alternative treatments?
- Assisted suicide vs. preservation of life
- Governmental insurance requirements
- Should there be a national database to track controlled substances (i.e., OXYCODONE) or should it be a state issue?
- Should parents avoid vaccinating their children?
- Decline of communication due to technology
- Online social networks and their influence
- Impact of texting and cell phones
- How do men and women communicate differently using body language, and why does it matter (in dating, the workplace, and social circles)?
- Limitations of the media
- Marketing to children
- Sexual innuendos in marketing
- Global marketing trends
- Should certain kinds of ads be banned in the interest of health/morality/annoyance – alcohol, cigarettes, prescription meds, etc…?
- Children’s programming and advertising
- Most controversial political ads
- Media response and public outcry to political ads
- Campaign funds and their relation to political advertising
- Domestic policy
- Separation of church and state
- Judge nominations and make up of supreme court
- Congressional opposition to presidential nominees/filibusters
- Affirmative action
- Erosion of civil liberties vs. protection against terrorism
- Patriot Act One and Two
- Most developed nations have universal health coverage. Why doesn’t the U.S., the wealthiest nation, have it?
- Tax cut as economic stimulation
- Needs of the states vs. needs of the individuals
- Budget deficits and deficit spending
- Rich vs. poor
- Protection of victims vs. freedom of speech/rights of the accused
- How to improve race relations
- Women still earn only 75 cents for every $1 a man earns. Explain why.
- Discrimination in the workplace: analyzing issues for today’s corporations.
- Gender discrimination
- Interracial marriage
- Should government impose restrictions on what kinds of foods can be served in school cafeterias?
- Pros and cons of school uniforms.
- Do children learn better in boys-only and girls-only schools?
- Charter schools
- Prayer in schools
- Rights of the individual vs. community safety (or campus safety)
- Funding for research
- U.S. obligation to third world countries
- Manufacturing of generic drugs vs. U.S. pharmaceutical companies
- How contagious diseases “jump” from animal hosts to human
- What treatments are available to people infected with HIV and are they effective?
- Right to privacy of a child with AIDS vs. safety of other children
- Limits for campus safety vs. personal freedom
- Implications on violence and crime
- Issues with binge drinking
- Should the U.S. lower the drinking age to 18?
- Leniency because of condition vs. community safety
- Revoking drivers license vs. being able to attend classes and work
- Age discrimination of violators
- Animal rights vs. medical research
- Should it be illegal to use animals for sports and entertainment?
- Humane treatment of animals vs. factory farms
- Animal welfare in slaughter houses
- Animal protection vs. business, employment interests
- School prestige vs. academic standards
- Should shoe companies be able to give away free shoes and equipment to high school athletes?
- Should college athletes be paid?
- Doping in sports
- What are the effects on children whose parents push them in sports?
- Steroids: Should they be legalized?
- Title IX: Has it helped women’s sports? Has it harmed men’s sports?
- Social effects of team sports
- Needed in public school library/curriculum?
- Needed in entertainment industry?
- Needed on the Internet?
- Should parents censor textbooks and other literature for children in schools?
- Parental filters on the Internet. Does censorship actually increase curiosity and use of pornography?
- How is internet censorship used in China and around the world?
- How has United States censorship changed over the decades?
- Democratic kingmaker, influence on political succession
- Impact of global initiative
- Influence on fundraising
- Influence as Secretary of State
- Foreign policies
- Influence on women
- ACT or SAT score requirements
- Promotional techniques, such as 1st time scholarships
- 4 year vs. 2 year colleges
- College admission policies
- College tuition planning
- Distance education
- Diploma mills
- Online porn vs. freedom of speech
- Stalking, invasion of privacy vs. reasonable access
- Hacking crimes–workable solutions?
- What are the latest ways to steal identity and money?
- From where does spam email come and can we stop it?
- How do computer viruses spread and in what ways do they affect computers?
- Cyber security
- Securing Internet commerce: is it possible in today’s arms’ race of hackers and evolving technology?
- Is downloading of media (music, videos, software) infringing on the rights of media producers and causing economic hardships on media creators?
- Should media producers prosecute students and individuals that they suspect of downloading copyrighted materials?
- Programs such as SPOTIFY and PANDORA
- Copyright Law
- Age limitations on surgery
- Addiction to surgery
- Demand for beauty by society
- The dangers of breast implants for teenagers
- The cost of cosmetic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Weight loss surgery
- Are surgeons “scissor happy,” and are surgeries widely unnecessarily
- Negative texting, instant messaging, email
- Is cyber-bullying as bad as face-to-face?
- Kinds of punishment for cyber-bullying
- Media response
- Should the state or federal government put laws into place to prevent bullying?
- Is homosexuality a choice, or are people born gay?
- Evolution vs. Creationism.
- Should “under God” remain in the Pledge of Allegiance?
- Is healthcare a right or a privilege?
- Fossil fuels vs. alternative energy.
- Transgender bathroom policies.
- Capitalism vs. socialism.
- Should parents be allowed to spank their children?
- Should sanctuary cities lose their federal funding?
- The pros and cons of gun control.
- Should the U.S. continue drone strikes in foreign countries?
- Was the U.S. justified in going to war with Iraq?
- How to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- The pros and cons of animal testing.
- Do pro athletes have the right to sit during the national anthem?
- Incarceration rates in the U.S.
- Technology and the criminal justice system.
- Police brutality and minorities.
- Should the police wear body cameras?
- In what circumstances should the death penalty be allowed?
- Should we have stiffer penalties for drunk driving?
- Should those who text while driving be put in jail?
- White-collar crime and punishment.
- Criminalizing protests and activism.
- The rise of wrongful convictions.
- Mutual consent vs. exploitation
- Campuses with “no touch” policy
- Drugs associated to Date Rape
- Violence and Rape
- Government support vs. parental financing
- Benefits vs. harmful effects
- Trump’s unconventional presidential campaign.
- The psychology of Donald Trump.
- Who is behind Trump’s political rise?
- Donald Trump and evangelical voters.
- Donald Trump the businessman.
- Trump’s war on the press (aka “fake news”).
- The Trump Organization and conflicts of interest.
- The border wall and illegal immigration policy.
- Global warming and climate change policy.
- Trump-Russia collusion.
- The rapid rise of “The Resistance.”
- Trump’s legislative agenda; e.g., health care, tax policy, deregulation, etc.
- Trump’s “America First” trade and foreign policy.
- The case for (or against) the Trump presidency.
- Punishment vs. treatment
- Family reactions
- Social acceptance
- Community safety vs. legalization
- United States military involvement in Colombian drug trade?
- Drug legalization
- Abstinence Program: Do they work?
- Should the federal government legalize the use of marijuana?
- What is the true key to happiness?
- What is the cause of America’s obesity crisis?
- Why sleep is necessary.
- Are plastic bottles really bad for you?
- How to encourage people to recycle more.
- How 3D printers benefit everyone.
- How do GPS systems on smartphones work?
- How have oil spills impacted the environment?
- Verbal vs. nonverbal communication.
- The accuracy of lie detector tests.
- How Bill Gates and Steve Jobs changed the world.
- The pros and cons of hitchhiking.
- The PC vs. the Mac.
- What causes tornadoes?
- Pollution, air, and water
- Endangered species
- What are the risks of climate change and global warming?
- Rain forests
- Alternative energy
- Alternative fuel/hybrid vehicles
- Greenhouse effect
- Marine pollution
- How have oil spills affected the planet and what steps are being taken to prevent them?
- Sustainability of buildings
- Recycling programs
- Cost of “green” programs
- Wind turbines
- Landfill issues
- Renewable fuels
- Radioactive waste disposal
- Soil pollution
- Wildlife conservation: what efforts are being taken to protect endangered wildlife?
- Excessive burden on industries?
- Drilling for oil in Alaska’s ANWR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge)
- Gasoline consumption vs. SUV’s popularity
- Wildlife protection vs. rights of developers
- Clean air and water standards–weakened vs. strengthened
- What are the dangers of scuba diving and underwater exploration?
- Should the use of coal be subjected to stricter environmental regulations than other fuels?
- Is global warming a hoax? Is it being exaggerated?
- How much is too much noise? What, if anything, should we do to curb it?
- Protecting victims vs. rights of the accused
- Women who kill abusive husbands vs. punishment for murder
- Marital rape?
- How to protect children vs. respect for parental rights
- Children who kill abusive parents
- Child abuse–workable solutions?
- Child abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Organic farming vs. mainline use of chemical sprays
- How to best protect the environment; conservation
- Family vs. corporate farms
- Food production costs
- Third world debt and World Bank/International Monetary Fund
- Military support vs. economic development of third world countries
- Human rights violations
- European Union in competition with the U.S.
- Relevance of the United Nations
- Neocon role in foreign policy
- Christian right influence on foreign policy
- Pentagon vs. State Department
- Nation building as a policy
- Arms control
- Obama’s National Strategy for Counterterrorism
- Control of al Qaeda
- Drawdown of U.S. Armed Forces in the Middle East
- Cats vs. dogs: which makes the better pet?
- My pet can live forever: why I love animal clones.
- According to my social media profile, my life is perfect.
- Football vs. baseball: which sport is America’s favorite pastime?
- Starbucks vs. Caribou: whose coffee is better?
- What does your dog really think of you?
- Why millennials deserve lower pay.
- What makes people end up with so many mismatched socks?
- How to become a research paper master.
- How reading Tuesdays with Morrie can make you wiser.
- Easy way to earn revenues vs. social damage
- Individual freedom vs. social damage
- Do lotteries actually benefit education or is it a scam?
- Can gamblers ever acquire a statistical advantage over the house in casino games?
- Should there be a constitutional amendment that allows gays and lesbians to legally marry?
- Adoption rights?
- Need special rights for protection?
- College campus response
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender
- Gay parenting
- Elderly to share in the tax burden vs. government support of elderly
- Future of social security
- Job discrimination
- Child rearing
- Employment issues
- Generational differences
- Community and police safety vs. unrestricted right to bear arms
- NRA (National Rifle Association)
- 2nd Amendment
- Do states that allow citizens to carry guns have higher or lower crime rates?
- Community safety vs. freedom of Speech
- Punishment inequities
- Persecution of alternative lifestyles
- Church Arson: Hate crime?
- Prevention of hazing
- Greek organizations and rituals of hazing
- Statistics of death or injury due to Hazing
- High Schools and Hazing
- What happened during the Salem witch trials?
- How did trains and railroads change life in America?
- What may have occurred during the Roswell UFO incident of 1947?
- What Olympic events were practiced in ancient Greece?
- How did Cleopatra come to power in Egypt? What did she accomplish during her reign?
- What are the origins of the conflict in Darfur?
- What was the women’s suffrage movement and how did it change America?
- How was the assassination of Abraham Lincoln plotted and executed?
- How did Cold War tension affect the US and the world?
- What happened to the lost settlers at Roanoke?
- How did Julius Caesar affect Rome?
- How did the Freedom Riders change society?
- What was the code of the Bushido and how did it affect samurai warriors?
- How did Joan of Arc change history?
- What dangers and hardships did Lewis and Clark face when exploring the Midwest?
- How are the Great Depression and the Great Recession similar and different?
- What was the Manhattan Project and what impact did it have on the world?
- Why did Marin Luther protest against the Catholic Church?
- How did the Roman Empire fall?
- How did the black plague affect Europe?
- How did Genghis Khan conquer Persia?
- How did journalists influence US war efforts in Vietnam?
- Who is Vlad the Impaler and what is his connection to Count Dracula?
- Who was a greater inventor, Leonardo di Vinci or Thomas Edison?
- What was the role of African Americans during the Revolutionary War?
- What was Britain’s view of India during British rule?
- What were the factors in the China-Tibet conflict?
- Research and analyze the emergence of the Catholic Church as a political force following the collapse of the Roman Empire.
- Investigate Dr. Eileen Powers’ claim that the Roman Empire was lost primarily due to an inability to perceive itself as subject to the change inevitable to all governments, or her “force of nature” theory.
- Explore and discuss the actual cooperation occurring through the centuries of Barbarian conquest of Rome.
- Examine the differences and similarities between Western and Eastern concepts and practices of kingship.
- Investigate and explain the trajectory of ALEXANDER THE GREAT’s empire, with minimal emphasis on personal leadership.
- To what extent did commerce first link Eastern and Western cultures, and how did this influence early international relations?
- Research and analyze how Japan moved from a feudalistic to a modern state, and how geographic isolation played a role in the process.
- Analyze the process and effects of Romanization on the Celtic people of ancient England: benefits, conflicts, influences.
- Overview of British dominance of Ireland, Wales, and Scotland! How was this justified in each case, and what motivated the attempts over centuries of rebellion and failure?
- Investigate the known consequences of Guttenberg’s printing press within the first 30 years of its invention, and only in regard to the interaction between European nations.
- Identify and analyze the point at which the Reformation became fused with European politics and nationalist agendas.
- To what extent did Henry VIII promote the Reformation, despite his vigorous persecution of heretics in England?
- Trace and discuss the uses of papal power as a military and political device in the 14th and 15th centuries.
- Research the city/state of Florence from the 13th to the 16th centuries, discussing how and why it evolved as so fiercely republican.
- Compare and contrast the Russian Czarism of Peter, Elizabeth, and Catherine with the monarchies of England and France in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Investigate the enormous significance of Catholic Orthodoxy as the dominant faith in Russia, and its meaning and influence in an empire populated by a minimal aristocracy and predominant serfdom.
- To what extent did Philip II’s religious convictions shape European policy and conflict in the 16th century?
- Trace the path leading to the convocation of the Estates in France in the late 18th century, leading to the Revolution. Assess political and social errors responsible.
- What eventually ended serfdom in Russia, and why were numerous attempts to end it by the Czars in power consistently unsuccessful?
- Research and report on how England was transformed in the 19th century by the industrial revolution and the advent of the railroad.
- Compare and contrast the consequences of the industrial revolutions in England and America in terms of urbanization.
- What were the circumstances leading to World War I, and how might the war have been averted?
- Assess the Cold War of the 20th century in an historical context: can any parallels be made between this conflict and other ongoing tensions between major powers in earlier centuries?
- Analyze Roosevelt’s decisions in implementing the New Deal, beginning with the closing of the banks. Suggest alternative strategies, or reinforce the rationale of the actions.
- What architectural marvels were found in Tenochtitlan, capital of the Aztec Empire?
- What was the cultural significance of the first moon landing?
- Food programs
- Welfare reform
- Governmental supplementation
- Homeless: urban restrictions vs. needs of the destitute
- Workable solutions?
- Realistic limits vs. openness toward people in need
- English as official language vs. respect for diversity
- Should illegal immigrants be made legal citizens?
- Access to public school and public programs for Illegal Aliens
- Policing borders–workable solutions?
- Employment and/or taxation for Illegal Aliens
- International trade
- “Shock and awe”
- U.S. occupation vs. liberation
- Iraqi run vs. U.S. puppet state
- Oil and Gas prices-Control of resources
- Effective self-government
- War on Terrorism
- Is America winning or losing the War? What is the measurement of success? Have the benefits outweighed the costs?
- Parental leave for both parents
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- Bonding time
- Preemptive strike policy
- Precision weapons
- Intelligence reliability
- Afghanistan – a success or stalemate
- Should the U.S. have mandatory military conscriptions? For whom?
- Governmental support
- School emergency plans
- Community warning systems
- Damage costs
- U.S. presidential elections should be decided by the popular vote, rather than the Electoral College.
- The minimum wage should be increased to provide a “livable” wage for working families.
- There should be stiffer penalties for those who commit animal cruelty.
- School vouchers increase competition and create better quality schools.
- The corporate tax rate should be lowered to create more jobs.
- Social Security should be privatized.
- Human torture should be banned in all circumstances.
- Affirmative action is still needed to ensure racial and gender equality.
- The U.S. dollar should go back on the gold standard.
- Euthanasia and assisted suicide should be outlawed.
- Police brutality vs. dangers that police face
- Racially motivated brutality?
- Politician’s right to privacy vs. the public’s right to know
- Amount of money going into presidential campaigns
- Views on abortion, gay marriage, and other controversial topics
- Political debates throughout history
- Third-party candidates at presidential debates
- Rights of religious citizens vs. freedom from imposition (e.g. prayer in schools)
- Religious motivation for political involvement vs. cultural pluralism
- Christian Right’s influence on foreign policy
- How serious? Causes? Workable solutions?
- Funding abortion as a form of birth control in third world countries?
- What would happen globally if the demand for natural resources is greater than the supply?
- Limitation of social deterioration vs. freedom of speech
- Definition of Pornography
- Child Pornography
- Building prisons vs. alternative sentencing
- Adjusted sentencing for lesser crimes
- Community service
- Diversion Programs for inmates
- How does the prison population in America compare to other nations?
- Prostitution laws in the US and abroad
- Benefits and drawbacks to legalizing prostitution
- Psychological effect on prostitutes and former prostitutes
- Sex slavery, buying and selling
- Should the government be allowed to wire tap without permission?
- What limitations, if any, should be applied to the paparazzi?
- What medical information should be confidential? Who, if anybody, should have access to medical records?
- Does the public have a right to know about a public figure’s private life?
- Privacy rights
- Do harsher punishments mean fewer convictions?
- Date rape: consent vs. exploitation
- Drugs-Rohypnol, GHB, KETAMINE
- Legalization of Date Rape Drugs
- Recently, a 17-year-old boy was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old girl. Are statutory rape laws patronizing to girls and discriminatory to boys?
- Acquaintance rape
- Is there one true religion?
- Freedom of religion
- Offer distinct reasons why the Bible should be studied as literature, removed from religious significance.
- From Hollywood to the White House: the political rise of Ronald Reagan.
- The Great Communicator: how Reagan captured the hearts of Americans.
- 1981 assassination attempt: bullet wound leaves Reagan inches away from death.
- Reagan appoints the first female Supreme Court justice.
- The PATCO breakup and decline of the labor unions.
- Tax cuts and “Reaganomics.”
- The “Iran-Contra” scandal.
- Reagan, Gorbachev, and the end of the Cold War.
- The final act: Reagan’s Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis and long goodbye.
- How has airport security intensified since September 11th, 2001?
- Identity theft
- Homeland Security: Are we safer since the creation of this department?
- Should the government use invasive pat-downs and body scans to ensure passenger safety or are there better methods?
- Is arming Pilots a good idea?
- What responsibilities do secret service agents have?
- Student loan scams
- How to avoid student loan debt
- Managing student loan debt
- Driverless cars and the future of transportation.
- Breaking the glass ceiling: the impact of the women’s rights movement.
- How seniors contribute to societal well-being.
- How disabled individuals are viewed by society.
- The modern-day civil rights movement.
- Has technology made us more detached from society?
- The role of religion in society.
- In today’s society, are we better off or worse off than previous generations?
- Popular music and its impact on the culture.
- Class and geographical segregation.
- The differences between life in the city, suburbs, and/or rural areas.
- Should parents be able to create designer babies?
- Should microchips be implanted inside humans for better tracking and security?
- Will smart watches eventually replace cell phones?
- The pros and cons of being a global citizen.
- Progressive vs. flat tax
- Excessive taxes vs. worthwhile programs
- Is text messaging contributing to teen illiteracy?
- How eating disorders impact teens.
- Tablets vs. textbooks.
- Do standardized tests improve teen education?
- Are violent video games contributing to juvenile delinquency?
- Is English literature relevant for today’s teens?
- Should the HPV vaccine be required for teen girls?
- Do teachers inflate grades so students can pass?
- Should advertisers be allowed to target teens?
- How to encourage teens to stop smoking.
- The causes and effects of teen alcohol and drug abuse.
- How to prevent teen pregnancy.
- Osama Bin Laden
- World Trade Center and Pentagon bombings
- September 11, 2001
- War on terrorism
- Al Qaida: Has U.S. policy actually spread terrorism rather than contained it? Will it get better or worse? Why and how?
- Can terrorism ever be justified?
- What kind of person becomes a suicide bomber?
- What were the circumstances surrounding the death of Osama Bin Laden?
- Has the Patriot Act prevented or stopped terrorist acts in America?
- How is text messaging affecting teen literacy?
- Cell Phones: How have they changed us socially?
- Does the Information Age mean we are losing important historical information?
- Where did hip-hop music originate?
- A day in the life of a Buddhist monk.
- How does the brain store and retrieve memories?
- What life is like inside an ant colony.
- The case for and against the existence of UFOs.
- Can virtual reality adequately substitute for actual reality?
- Are dreams hidden messages or just hot air?
- Why do people collect the most ridiculous things?
- When is it time to get out of an abusive relationship?
- The art of pretending to care.
- Public attitudes toward veterans
- Health issues caused by service time
- Organizations for veterans
- Governmental support for veterans
- What programs are available to help war veterans get back into society?
- Iraq War Vets: Are they being cheated on medical benefits?
- Is there a glass ceiling?
- Obstacles to women running for political office?
- Should women be priests, pastors, ministers, and rabbis?
- What differences, if any, are there in children who are raised by stay-at-home moms and working moms? Does society today still discriminate against working mothers who wish to have flexible work schedules?
- Should stay-at-home moms get a salary from the government?
- Why do we sleep?
- How do GPS systems work?
- Who was the first person to reach the North Pole?
- Did anybody ever escape Alcatraz?
- What was life like for a gladiator?
- Are there any effective means of repelling insects?
- How is bulletproof clothing made?
- How was the skateboard invented and how has it changed over the years?
- What is life like inside of a beehive?
- Where did hip hop originate and who were its founders?
- What makes the platypus a unique and interesting mammal?
- What is daily life like for a Buddhist monk?
- How did gunpowder change warfare?
- How were cats and dogs domesticated and for what purposes?
- What do historians know about ninjas?
- Are humans still evolving?
- What is the curse of the pharaohs?
- Why was Socrates executed?
- How did ancient sailors navigate the globe?
- How are black holes formed?
- How do submarines work?
- Do lie detector tests accurately determine truthful statements?
- How does a hybrid car save energy?
- What ingredients can be found in a hotdog?
- How does a shark hunt?
- How does the human brain store and retrieve memories?
- How does stealth technology shield aircraft from radar?
- What causes tornados?
- How does night vision work?
- What causes desert mirages, and how do they affect wanderers?
- What are sinkholes, and how are they formed?
- What are the major theories explaining the disappearance of the dinosaurs?
- Should we reform laws to make it harder to get a divorce?
- Divorce rates
- Family relationships
- Family values
- Race relations
- Marriage and Divorce
- A view of home life and its effect on child development
- How 4 generations in the workplace can work together.
- Building positive employee relationships
- Modern work environments
- Business leadership
- Workforce regulations
- Small business and taxation
- Corporate law
- Issues in modern Human Resources: Are today’s corporations patronizing employees or being more responsible for them?
- Cultural conflict in globalization: Strategies for successfully establishing a presence in a foreign culture
- Corporate abuse: How can executives so successfully manipulate corporations criminally?
- Identifying stakeholders in non-public companies: is the corporate responsibility the same as for public offerings?
- Devise a new model of leadership for business today, incorporating elements of existing leadership models and theories.
- Examine the actual impact of social media as a business promotion instrument.
- Devise a scenario in which traditionally unethical business practices may be justified.
- Should newspaper reporters be required to reveal their sources?
- Do the media (both print and broadcast) report fairly? Do they ever cross the line between reporting the news and creating the news?
- Does news coverage favor whites?
- What steps are involved in creating a movie or television show?
- How have the film and music industries dealt with piracy?
- Media conglomerates/ownership
- Minorities in mass media
- Portrayal of women
- Reality television
- Television violence
- Media portrayals
- Sensationalized media
- Examine the issues of responsibility in pharmaceutical companies’ promotion of drugs in the media.
- Forensic science technology
- What are the current capabilities and future goals of genetic engineers?
- What obstacles faced scientists in breaking the sound barrier?
- What is alchemy and how has it been attempted?
- What technologies are available to home owners to help them conserve energy?
- Nuclear energy
- Clean energy resources
- Wind energy: Is wind energy really that inexpensive? Is it effective? Is it practical?
- What are the dangers and hazards of using nuclear power?
- Investigate Freud’s contributions to psychology as they exist today: what value remains?
- Are there gender foundations to psychology and behavior that are removed from cultural considerations? To what extent does gender actually dictate thought process?
- To what extent is sexual orientation dictated by culture, and is there an orientation not subject to social and cultural influences?
- Investigate the psychological process in group dynamics with regard to the emergence of leaders and the compliance of others.
- Compare and contrast Jung, Freud, and Adler: explore distinctions and commonalities.
- What is “normal,” and to what extent is psychology reliant on culture to define this?
- Research and assess the effectiveness of radical psychotherapies and unconventional treatments.
- Research the concept of human will as both a component of individual psychology and a process or element removed from it.
- To what extent is self-image influenced by culture in regard to eating disorders? Are external factors entirely to blame?
- How do centuries-old beliefs of madness and dementia relate to modern conceptions of mental illness?
- Is psychology itself inevitably a non-science in that virtually any theory may be substantiated, or is there a foundation of science to the subject to which all theorists must conform?
- Examine Euripides and gender psychology: what do the Trojan Women and Medea reveal?
- Using three characters, explore Chaucer’s insight into human behavior in The Canterbury Tales.
- Identify the true relationship between Dante and Virgil in The Divine Comedy, emphasizing Dante’s reliance on the poet.
- Research and discuss the English fascination for euphemism and ornate narratives in the 16th century, beginning with John Lyly.
- Examine any existing controversies regarding Shakespearean authorship, citing arguments on both sides.
- Analyze similarities and differences between Marlowe and Shakespeare in regard to Tamburlaine and Titus Andronicus.
- Defend or support Bloom’s assertion of Shakespeare as the “inventor of the human being.”
- To what degree are Shakespeare’s plays influenced by, or reflective, of the Elizabethan era? Identify specific cultural and national events linked to at least 3 plays.
- Analyze the unusual construction of A Winter’s Tale in regard to transition from comedy to drama. Is this valid? Does the transition benefit or harm the play?
- Support the belief that Shakespeare is representing himself as Prospero through evidence, or similarly refute the belief.
- Why was extreme violence so popular in English Reformation drama? Cite Marlowe, Kyd, Webster, and Shakespeare.
- Analyze the metaphysical in Donne’s poetry: is it spiritual, existential, or both?
- What is Shelley seeking to say in Frankenstein? Support your answer with passages from the novel.
- Compare and contrast Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina with Flaubert’s Madame Bovary, noting the characters of the heroines.
- It is argued that Dickens failed when he turned to serious, romantic narrative in his novels. Using Copperfield, Great Expectations, and Dombey and Son, defend or refute this claim.
- Assess Dickens’ stance as a moralist in Bleak House and Hard Times: to what extent does he seek reform, and to what does he comment on the human condition?
- Was the Harry Potter phenomenon warranted by quality of storytelling or more a matter of public receptivity at the time combined with media exposure?
Top 10 Microphone Isolation Shield Reflectors + Buyer’s Guide 2021
Best Microphones for Streaming, Gaming and Live Chats in 2022
20 thoughts on “717 Good Research Paper Topics”
How has music evolved? How has music effected history? Music of the past vs music of the present. How has the music industry effected the music’s quality?
Do you think abortion is legal? Why they do abortion?
Why are people instinctively afraid of animals that are not mammals?
Should abortion be legalized? Should domestic abuse and child abuse victims be granted clemency for killing their abuser?
Jewish holocaust and its contribution to European History, specifically Germany
What is the most popular college in the United States?
The Black Knight: Space Waste or Alien Satellite? The Moon Landing: Real or Hollywood Hoax? Have We Become Too Politically Correct? Paranormal Research: Real? Fake? Should it be offered in college? Who really was Jack the Ripper? Can a zombie apocalypse truly occur? Who is the best or worst president of the USA? The Men in Black: real or hoax?
Why Marching Band is a sport.
Marching band is not a sport
how did aids start?
Topic : Alternative medicine Research question : Does the alternative medicine is safe and standardized Hypothesis : analyse the quality controle of alternative medicine formulations
Does our nostalgic music/childhood songs affect our present lifestyle, and in what ways?
reverse discriminations is still discrimination so there’s no such thing as that. like reverse racism isn’t a thing because that is still racism
Men on birth control and not women.
You forget the topic Islamophobia 😉
You should add a music section. Is Muzio Clementi overshadowed by Mozart? The Toccata and Fugue in D- really wasn’t written by Bach The use of the “Dies Irae” in cinema Why is modern music so repetitive and simple compared to classical music?
I want to do a research project on Education
I want to research but not get a perfect topic help me give me a best topic about current affairs
Topic: History. Are the Crusades oversimplified? where they justified? If so, how? Topic: Current affairs. Is the term “conspiracy theory” used to discredit any non-mainstream, controversial opinions. Topic: Gun control. Does limiting magazine capacity for firearms have any effect on gun crime? Are high-capacity magazines ever necessary for self-defense? Topic: Economics. Are minimum wage laws necessary to guarantee “decent”, or do the laws of supply and demand automatically ensure that?
Are women funny?
Leave a Comment
Reach out to us for sponsorship opportunities
Vivamus integer non suscipit taciti mus etiam at primis tempor sagittis euismod libero facilisi.
© 2023 My Speech Class
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
110+ Exceptional Education Research Topics Ideas
Topics for education research usually comprise school research topics, research problems in education, qualitative research topics in education, and concept paper topics about education to mention a few.
If you’re looking for research titles about education, you’re reading the right post! This article contains 110 of the best education research topics that will come in handy when you need to choose one for your research. From sample research topics in education, to research titles examples for high school students about education – we have it all.
Educational Research Topics
Research title examples for college students, quantitative research titles about education, topics related to education for thesis, research titles about school issues, ph.d. research titles in education, elementary education research topics, research title examples about online class, research titles about modular learning, examples of research questions in education, special education research titles.
The best research titles about education must be done through the detailed process of exploring previous works and improving personal knowledge.
Here are some good research topics in education to consider.
What Are Good Research Topics Related to Education?
- The role of Covid-19 in reinvigorating online learning
- The growth of cognitive abilities through leisure experiences
- The merits of group study in education
- Merits and demerits of traditional learning methods
- The impact of homework on traditional and modern education
- Student underdevelopment as a result of larger class volumes
- Advantages of digital textbooks in learning
- The struggle of older generations in computer education
- The standards of learning in the various academic levels
- Bullying and its effects on educational and mental health
- Exceptional education tutors: Is the need for higher pay justifiable?
The following examples of research titles about education for college students are ideal for a project that will take a long duration to complete. Here are some education topics for research that you can consider for your degree.
- Modern classroom difficulties of students and teachers
- Strategies to reform the learning difficulties within schools
- The rising cost of tuition and its burden on middle-class parents
- The concept of creativity among public schools and how it can be harnessed
- Major difficulties experienced in academic staff training
- Evaluating the learning cultures of college students
- Use of scientific development techniques in student learning
- Research of skill development in high school and college students
- Modern grading methods in underdeveloped institutions
- Dissertations and the difficulties surrounding their completion
- Integration of new gender categories in personalized learning
These research topics about education require a direct quantitative analysis and study of major ideas and arguments. They often contain general statistics and figures to back up regular research. Some of such research topics in education include:
- The relationship between poor education and increased academic fees
- Creating a social link between homeschool and traditional schoolgoers
- The relationship between teacher satisfaction and student performance
- The divide between public and private school performance
- The merits of parental involvement in students’ cognitive growth.
- A study on child welfare and its impact on educational development
- The relationship between academic performance and economic growth
- Urbanization in rural areas and its contribution to institutional growth
- The relationship between students and professors in dissertation writing
- The link between debt accumulation and student loans
- Boarding schools and regular schools: The role these two school types play in cognitive development
Educational-related topics used for a thesis normally require a wide aspect of study and enough educational materials. Here are some education research topics you can use for your thesis.
- The difficulties of bilingual education in private universities
- Homework and its impact on learning processes in college education
- Dissertation topic selection: Key aspects and research obligations
- Social media research topics and their educational functions
- A detailed educational review of student learning via virtual reality techniques
- Ethnicities in universities and their participation in group activities
- The modern approach to self-studying for college students
- Developing time management skills in modern education
- Guidelines for teacher development in advanced educational institutions
- The need for religious education in boarding schools
- A measure of cognitive development using digital learning methods
A research title about school issues focuses on activities surrounding the school environment and its effects on students, teachers, parents, and education in general. Below are some sample research titles in education, relating to school issues.
- Learning English in bilingual schools
- A study of teachers’ role as parent figures on school grounds
- Addressing the increased use of illegal substances and their effects in schools
- The benefits of after-class activities for foreign students
- Assessing student and teacher relationships
- A study of the best methods to implement safety rules in school
- Major obstacles in meeting school schedules using boarding students as a case study
- The need for counseling in public and private schools: Which is greater?
- Academic volunteering in understaffed public schools
- Modern techniques for curbing school violence among college students
- The advantages and disadvantages of teacher unions in schools
As you create your proposed list of research topics in education, consider scientific journals for referencing purposes. Here are some Ph.D. research titles for education.
- The modern methods of academic research writing
- The role of colleges in advanced mental care
- The merits and demerits of Ph.D. studies in Europe and Africa
- Interpersonal relationships between students and professors in advanced institutions
- A review of community colleges: merits and demerits
- Assessing racism in academic ethnic minorities
- The psychological changes of students in higher education
- The questionable standards of student loan provisions
- The merits of personalized teaching techniques in colleges
- The wage gap between private and public university teachers
- Teacher responsibilities in private universities versus public universities
The research topics in elementary education in 2022 are very different from the elementary education research topics from five or ten years ago. This creates interesting grounds for different research titles for elementary education.
Here are some elementary education title research ideas.
- Assessing quick computer literacy among elementary school pupils.
- The role of video games in childhood brain development
- Male vs female role models in early education periods
- The advantages of digital textbooks in elementary schools
- The impact of modern curriculums on elementary education
- Lack of proper school grooming is a cause of violence.
- Should elementary school children be taught about LGBTQ?
- A review of the need for sexual education in elementary schools
- The effects of emotional dependence in early childhood learners.
- The need for constant technology supervision of elementary school students
- Advantages of computer-guided education in elementary schools
Here are some research title examples for students taking online classes.
- The academic difficulties experienced by online students.
- A study of decreased attention in online classes
- The upsides and downsides of online education
- The rising fees of online and traditional education in universities
- A detailed study on the necessity of college internships
- The need to provide college scholarships based on environmental achievements
- How online education terminates university fraternities and sororities.
- The role of academic supervisors in career selection
- Why interactive assignments improved learning capabilities during the pandemic
- Merits of education in online learning environments
- Why online lessons are the least effective for some college students
The modular learning approach focuses primarily on learning outcomes. Here are some examples of research titles about modular learning.
- Modular learning and the role of teachers in its execution
- Teaching techniques of religious institutions
- Potential risks of accelerated learning
- Modular learning on students’ future performances
- The general overview of modular learning amongst students
- The modern Advantages and disadvantages of inclusive classes
- Observing student developments in modular learning
- Music therapy for fostering modular learning techniques
- The creation of a personalized curriculum for students.
- Applications of modular learning both in home-schooling?
- The benefits of modular learning towards creating a more holistic educational system
These research title examples about education answer important questions and they can also be argumentative essay topics .
Here are some titles of research about education questions.
- What impacts do learning approaches provide for students?
- How can schools manage their increasing gender differences?
- What fosters the provision of learning needs?
- What are the best educational recruitment methods?
- How can cognitive development improve education?
- How can you assess the moral growth of institutions?
- What are the primary causes of educational differences in geographical locations?
- How can institutions address increasing mental health needs?
- Why is early intervention essential in students with mental health setbacks?
- What are the characteristics of mental health deterioration among students?
- What techniques are acceptable in regulating the violence of students in institutions
Some of the research title examples about education include:
- How do schools create more personalized learning methods?
- Evaluating mental health setbacks during education
- The impact of modern technology on special education
- The cognitive improvements via specialized learning in dyslexic children
- The psychological link between dyslexia and bullying in high school
- Impact of social isolation in special education classes
- The difficulties in providing specialized learning environments
- A study of orphan students with disabilities and their aptitudes for learning
- How special classes improve the self-esteem of disabled students.
- How to use modern teaching techniques in unique learning environments.
- A study of the application of digital games to autistic learning
Final words about education research topics
We have provided some reliable examples of a research topic about education you can use for your thesis. You can use these research titles in education to cultivate your ideas, create inspiration, or for online research. Remember always to select a topic that you’re naturally passionate about and do diligent research, and reach out to our professional writing services if you need any help.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
- FREE PROJECT TOPICS
- NCE PROJECT TOPICS
- OND PROJECT TOPICS
- HND PROJECT TOPICS
- BSC PROJECT TOPICS
- PGDE PROJECT TOPICS
- MBA PROJECT TOPICS
- MSC PROJECT TOPICS
- HIRE A WRITER FOR NCE
- HIRE A WRITER FOR OND
- HIRE A WRITER FOR HND
- HIRE A WRITER FOR BSC
- HIRE A WRITER FOR PGD
- HIRE A WRITER FOR MSC
- HIRE A WRITER FOR MBA
English Language Project Topics & Materials PDF Free Download 2023
English language project topics and literature research topics with complete PDF and DOC materials instant download for undergraduate and master’s final year students in 2023.
The English language project topics on this page have their complete works from abstract, table of contents, chapters 1-5 with references and questionnaire and they are available for download either in PDF or DOC ( Ms-Word ) format
Eduprojecttopics is an online academic final year project topics and materials instant download store website for students in Nigeria, Ghana, other African countries, and foreign schools. This article will do justice by listing out free project topics on the English language and literature.
Free English Language Project Topics and Materials PDF for Final Year Students
In the department of English language and literature, we have free research project topics ideas, seminar topics, essays, proposal topics, dissertation topics, and thesis topics on this page and they are for NCE, OND, HND, BSC, BA, PGD, MSC, MA, AND PH.D. students.
Masters and Ph.D. students can also get their English thesis and dissertation topics on this page. All you need to do is to select your topics below and submit them to your supervisor for approval. Then after approval come back for your complete material.
SEE ALL TOPICS AND MATERIALS HERE
Contents of English Language Project Material PDF Document
Our English language project topics on this website have their complete works and materials are ready for instant download in PDF or MS Word format. All English language project topics on this website are free and the complete material comes with Chapters 1-5 including the Proposal, Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, Data Analysis and Presentation , Conclusion, Recommendation, References/Bibliography, and Questionnaires.
SEE ALL TOPICS AND WORKS HERE
Do you need a copy of any complete project material? you can contact us: at (+234) 08060082010, 08107932631 or via email address: [email protected]
Below is a list of best English language project topics and materials PDF documents for students acquiring a degree in the college of education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), and Bachelor of Science (BSC).
List of Free English Language Project Topics and Research Materials PDF
- THE TRAVAILS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN: REFLECTION OF ADEBAYO ABAYOMI’S STAY WITH ME AND AKACHI ADIMORA-EZEIGBO’S THE LAST OF THE STRONG ONES
- TEACHING METHODS AND STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EFFECTS OF DRILL AND PRACTICE ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
- SPELLING ERRORS AMONG NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOLS STUDENTS, EFFECTS ON THEIR PERFORMANCE AND POSSIBLE REMEDIES
- TEACHERS’ AND STUDENTS USE OF SCHOOL LIBRARIES FOR DEVELOPING READING CULTURE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- THE IMPACT OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ON THE WRITTEN ENGLISH OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- THE USE OF EXTENSIVE READING IN PROMOTING COMMUNICATION COMPETENCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL
- ACHIEVING UNITY AND COHERENCE THROUGH CONTRADICTIONS IN THE NOVELS OF ACHEBE, IYAYI AND HABILA
- PATTERNS OF INTERACTION IN ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE: CLASSROOM: A SURVEY OF J.S.S CLASSES
- LESSON TIME, LESSON DURATION, SCHOOL CLIMATE AND CLASS SIZE AS PREDICTORS OF STUDENTS’ MASTERY OF ENGLISH STUDIES
- AN INVESTIGATION OF SPECIAL LANGUAGE NEEDS ANALYSIS OF WORKPLACES
- THEMES AND STYLE IN CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE’S DR. FAUSTUS
- THE PREDOMINANT DEVICES USED BY NGUGI WA THIONG’O IN HIS NOVEL WIZARD OF THE CROW
- THE LANGUAGE OF FEMINISM AND ITS IMPACT ON THE SOCIETY USING THE WORK OF MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER
- THE STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING LOW ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FEMINISTIC ISSUES OF TEXTUAL ANALYSIS IN AMA ATA AIDOO’S CHANGES AND SEFI ATTA’S EVERYTHING GOOD WILL COME
- EVALUATIVE STUDY OF TEACHING AND LEARNING ENGLISH GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURES IN SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- A SURVEY OF LANGUAGE OF NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENT
- EXPLORING THE DETERMINANTS OF ENTREPRENEUR AMONG GRADUATES IN NIGERIA
- THE STRUCTURE AND COMMUNICATIVE FUNCTIONS OF NIGERIAN ENGLISH AND ITS IMPLICATIONS ON TEACHING WRITING SKILLS AT THE SSS LEVEL
- COMMUNICATIVE STUDY OF ELECTRONIC MESSAGING AMONG BILINGUAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- THE PERFORMANCE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS (ELL) IN INTEGRATED SCIENCE THROUGH SHELTERED INSTRUCTION
- A SEMANTIC ANALYSIS OF T-SHIRT INSCRIPTIONS
- SEMANTIC AND LEXIS USED IN SELECTED HOUSEHOLD ADVERTS AIRED IN THE TELEVISION MEDIA HOUSES IN NIGERIA
- FACTORS AFFECTING THE ASSESSMENT OF WRITING WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO TEACHERS’ FEEDBACK AT SSS II LEVEL
- AN ANALYSIS OF VERBS AND ADVERBIAL PHRASES: USES AND PROBLEMS IN CONTEXUAL GRAMMAR
- THE USE OF CODE SWITCHING AND CODE MIXING IN NIGERIA
- SYNTACTIC PROBLEMS AMONG IGBO SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH
- SEMANTICS AND THE LINGUISTIC PARALLELISM IN MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER
- IMPACT OF MOTHER TONGUE ON STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EFFECT OF TRUANCY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF ADOLESCENT STUDENTS
- A STUDY OF THE PHONOLOGICAL USAGE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY L2 SPEAKERS IN SELECTED NIGERIAN SCHOOLS
- THE USE OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH IN IPODO AND ALADE MARKETS
- THE LINGUISTIC – STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF NIGERIAN SECURITY AGENCIES USE OF LANGUAGE:
- AFRICAN NOVEL AND THE STUDY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE
- TEACHING AND LEARNING PROSE IN SCHOOLS
- STUDY OF SOME SYNTACTIC PROBLEMS ON ENGLISH USAGE AMONG UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATES STUDENTS
- A SOCIOLINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF WOLE SOYINKA’S DEATH AND THE KING’S HORSEMAN
- RITUALS, MUSIC, SONGS AND DANCES IN NIGERIA
- POETIC LANGUAGE
- LITERATURE: THE VEHICLE FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
- LANGUAGE OF GENDER DISCRIMINATION IN AFRICAN LITERARY WORKS (IN PURPLE HIBISCUS AND YELLOW-YELLOW)
- THE INFLUENCE OF THE SOCIETY ON STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE
- A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF CHINUA ACHEBE’S EARLY AND CONTEMPORARY LITERARY WORKS
- A STUDY OF BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS AND RACISM IN RICHARD WRIGHTS NATIVE SON AND RALPH ELLISON’S INVISIBLE MAN
- ANALYSIS OF THE PROBLEMS OF ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION AMONG YORUBA SPEAKERS, OF ENGLISH
- AN ANALYSIS OF ENGLISH COMMON SPELLING ERRORS
- AN EXAMINATION OF THE COMIC ELEMENTS IN WOLE SOYINKA’S THE TRIALS OF BROTHER JERO AND THE LION AND THE JEWEL
- A PHONELOGICAL ANALYSIS OF ENGLISH FRICATIVES AS USED AMONG THE YORUBA SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- A LINGUISTIC-STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF THE LANGUAGE OF NIGERIAN POLITICAL ELITES
- A LINGUISTIC STUDY OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN
- A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF LANGUAGE AND SOCIETY IN CHINUA ACHEBE’S
- THE INFLUENCE OF GENDER IN THE USE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE OF 400 LEVEL STUDENT OF SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY
- THE MENACE OF ALMAJIRI SYSTEM OF EDUCATION
- THE ROLE OF SUPERVISION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRIMARY EDUCATION
- THEME OF CORRUPTION IN THE POST-COLONIAL AFRICAN NOVEL
- THE USE OF FIGURATIVE EXPRESSION IN THE LANGUAGE OF ADVERTISEMENT
- THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH
- THE MANIFESTATION OF NON STANDARD USAGE OF ENGLISH AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: THE SYNTACTIC PERSPECTIVE
- THE IMPACT OF PIDGIN ENGLISH ON STUDENTS COMPETENCE IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITY
- THE EPISTLE AS A MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION: AN ANALYSIS OF ABUBAKAR GIMBA’S LETTERS TO MY CHILDREN AND MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER
- SUBTITLING CHALLENGES IN KANNYWOOD MOVIES: PROS AND CONS
- SEMANTIC REDUNDANCY IN STUDENTS’ SPEECHES
- RELEVANCE OF NEWSPAPER IN ENHANCING READING ABILITY AMONG STUDENTS
- REFLECTING THE TIMES: A JOURNEY OF SELF-DISCOVERY IN SEFI ATTA’S EVERYTHING GOOD WILL COME
- REDUPLICATION IN NIGERIAN ENGLISH
- RE-DEFINING THE IMAGE OF NIGERIAN WOMAN
- PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED TO LEARNING SECOND LANGUAGE: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
- POWER RELATIONS IN COURTROOM LANGUAGE
- PERSUASION THROUGH FIGURATIVE USE OF LANGUAGE
- MOTHER TONGUE (HAUSA) INTERFERENCE ON THE SYNTAX OF SECOND LANGUAGE (ENGLISH)
- LITERARY STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF LABO YARI’S A DAY WITHOUT COCKCROW
- LEXICO-SEMANTIC NIGERIANISM IN NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS
- LANGUAGE OF PERSUASION: AN EXAMINATION OF GOVERNOR ALIYU WAMAKKO’S SELECTED SPEECHES
- INTERROGATING THE NORTHERN NIGERIAN SOCIETY
- INCORRECT PUNCTUATION, AS A CAUSE OF AMBIGUITY AND MISUNDERSTANDING IN WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
- CORRELATION BETWEEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE– IN – ENGLISH
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ENGLISH AND HAUSA NOMINAL PHRASES
- AMBIGUITIES IN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES
- A PRAGMARTICS ANALYSIS OF NEGATION IN SELECTED U.S AND NIGERIAN PRESIDENTAL SPEECHES
- A PEDAGOGICAL ANALYSIS OF TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
- A LINGUISTICS ANALYSIS OF TELEVISION TALK SHOW
- A LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF SCAM MAILS
- A LEXICO-SEMANTIC STUDY OF THE LANGUAGE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN PIDGIN ENGLISH
- A CRITICAL EVALUATION OF TWO OF THE THEORIES OF LANGUAGE ACQUISITION: (BEHAVIOURISM AND MENTALISM)
- A CONTRASTIVE ANALYSIS OF THE SENTENCE STRUCTURE OF ENGLISH AND IGARRA LANGUAGES
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NUMERIC SYSTEMS OF ENGLISH AND HAUSA LANGUAGES
- WORD FORMATION PROCESSES IN NIGERIAN SHORT-MESSAGE SERVICE
- THE PROBLEM OF TENSES AMONG NIGERIAN SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH
- THE IMPACT OF THE NIGERIA CIVIL WAR IN THE LIVES OF TEENAGERS AND CHILDREN
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LINGUISTIC AND GRAMMATICAL THEORIES
- SOCIOLINGUISTIC SITUATION OF NIGERIA: THE BILINGUAL CONDITIONS AMONG NIGERIAN SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH
- SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, PROBLEMS AND CHALLENGES
- SMS TEXTING AMONG GSM USERS IN NIGERIA: A MORPHO-SYNTACTIC
- PREVALENCE AND CORRELATES OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT OF FEMALE STUDENTS BY LECTURERS IN THE TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
- PRAGMATIC STUDY OF BOVI AND BASKETMOUTH
- MUSIC AND REVOLUTION: A STUDY OF FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
- OIL IN NIGERIAN PROSE FICTION: A STUDY OF HELON HABILA’S OIL ON WATER AND KAINE AGARY’S YELLOW YELLOW
- INTERPRETING THEATRE AS A COMMUNICATION MEDIUM
- A PHONOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE SOUND SYSTEM OF JABA LANGUAGE
- THE LINGUISTIC FEATURES OF NIGERIAN ENGLISH AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR 21ST CENTURY ENGLISH PEDAGOGY
- THE EFFECTS OF LANGUAGE DIVERSITY ON NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- LANGUAGE AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: CHALLENGES AND IMPEDIMENTS IN A MULTILINGUAL SOCIETY
- GRAPHOLOGICAL FOREGROUNDING IN CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS
- FICTION, EMOTION AND NARRATION IN SELECTED NOVELS OF CHINUA ACHEBE
- FEMINIST CRITICISMS OF SOME SELECTED FEMINIST WORKS
- FEMINISM: AN EXAMINATION OF ZULU SOFOLA’S SWEET TRAP AND OLA ROTIMI’S OUR HAS GONE MAD AGAIN
- DISCOURSE, STYLISTICS AND PRAGMATIC: A STUDY OF CONVERGENCE
- DISCOURSE AND STYLISTICS: METHODS OF ANALYSIS
- DISCOURSE AND COMMUNICATION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
- DIGNITY OR SUPPRESSION: THE PORTRAYAL OF WOMEN IN THUNDERBOLT NOLLYWOOD HOME VIDEO FILM
- CONFLICTS AND CAUSES OF CONFLICTS IN AFRICA
- COINAGES IN NIGERIA ENGLISH: A SOCIOLINGUISTIC PERSPECTIVE
- CODE SWITCHING IN NORTHERN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF KANYWOOD FILM INDUSTRY
- A STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF THE SYNTACTIC FEATURES AND COHESIVE DEVICES IN THE COLUMNISTS’ USE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS
- AN EXAMINATION OF LEADERSHIP STYLES AND THEIR EFFECTIVENESS IN THE ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE
- AN ANALYSIS OF ASIAN THEARTRE
- LITERATURE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA: LANGUAGE AND POPULAR CULTURE
- THE ADVENT OF CHRISTIANITY AND ITS IMPACTS ON TIV RELIGIOUS CIVILIZATION
- A STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S “PURPLE HIBISCUS” AND CHINUA ACHEBE’S “ANTHILLS OF THE SAVANNAH”
- A LINGUISTIC STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS AND HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- NATIVIZATION OF ENGLISH IN AFRICAN LITERARY TEXTS: A LEXICO-SEMANTIC STUDY OF TRANSLITERATION IN GABRIEL OKARA’S THE VOICE EBI YEIBO
- A LEXICO-SEMANTIC ANALYSIS OF COMPUTER-MEDIATED DISCOURSE IN SELECTED INSTANT AND TEXT MESSAGES OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS
- A LEXICO-SEMANTIC ANALYSIS OF CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- A CRITICAL DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF THREAT
- A CRITICAL DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF SPEECHES
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF J.P CLARK’S THE RAFT AND FEMI OSOFISAN’S ANOTHER RAFT
- A MORPHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS
- CRITICAL DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF SELECTED POLITICAL CAMPAIGN SPEECHES OF GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES IN SOUTH-WESTERN NIGERIA 2007-2014
- DESIRE AND THE UNKNOWN IN BREITBACH’S REPORT ON BRUNO, ACHEBE’S A MAN OF THE PEOPLE AND MORRISON’S BELOVED
- TERROR AND TRAGIC OPTIMISM AS SUSTAINING CONSTRUCTS IN CAMUS’S THE PLAGUE AND SOYINKA’S SEASON OF ANOMY
- A PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF PROVERBS IN SELECTED WORKS OF OLA ROTIMI
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE SOCIOLINGUISTICS OF ACHEBE’S THINGS FALL APART AND ADICHIE’S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF MORPHOLOGICAL PROCESSES IN ENGLISH AND HAUSA LANGUAGES
- CONTRASTIVE ANALYSIS OF THE MORPHEMES OF THE ENGLISH AND IGBO LANGUAGES
- EFFECTS OF PIDGIN ENGLISH IN STANDARD ENGLISH USAGE AMONG STUDENTS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- GRAMMATICAL ERROR ANALYSIS OF SELECTED NEWS SCRIPTS OF THE BROADCASTING CORPORATION
- LANGUAGE AND THE QUEST FOR IDENTITY: A STUDY OF CHINUA ACHEBE’S THINGS FALL APART AND CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S AMERICANAH
- PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF SELECTED POLITICAL SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
- STATUS STRUGGLE: EVALUATION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND THE INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES IN NIGERIA
- THE DISCOURSE OF IMPOSED IDENTITY IN ISIDORE OKPEWHO’S CALL ME BY MY RIGHTFUL NAME AND RICHARD WRIGHT’S NATIVE SON
- THE INFLUENCE OF THE LANGUAGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- A SYNTACTIC ANALYSIS OF SELECTED CLAUSAL COORDINATES AS USED IN THE AMENDED 1999 CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
- MALE ABSENCE AND SINGLE PARENTHOOD IN BLACK WRITING: A STUDY OF RICHARD WRIGHT’S BLACK BOY, TONI MORRISON’S BELOVED, AND LAURETTA NGCOBO’S CROSS OF GOLD
- A FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF MOROA FOLKTALES
- A CONTRASTIVE ANALYSIS OF TIV AND ENGLISH PLURALISATION PROCESSES
- A CONVERSATION ANALYSIS OF “TURN-TAKING” IN THE ELECTRONIC MEDIA
- A DECONSTRUCTIVE READING OF WOLE SOYINKA’S DEATH AND THE KING’S HORSEMAN AND THE ROAD
- A LINGUISTIC STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN-NESS’ OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN IN SELECTED LITERARY WORKS
- A LINGUISTIC-STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF THE LANGUAGE OF HUMUOR IN OPA WILLIAMS’ “NITE OF A THOUSAND LAUGHS”
- A MORPHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF LOAN WORDS AMONG YORUBA SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- A PORTRAIT OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN IN SOME SELECTED WORKS OF ALICE WALKER AND TONI MORRISON
- A PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF FEATURES OF NIGERIAN ENGLISH IN THE SUBTITLES OF SELECTED NIGERIAN HOME VIDEOS
- A PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN CONTEXT AND ILLOCUTIONARY ACTS ON MEANING AND INTERPRETATION OF IGALA PROVERBS
- A PRAGMATIC INTERPRETATION OF CHILD LANGUAGE
- A PRAGMATIC STUDY OF THE INTERFACE BETWEEN INFORMATIVENESS AND CONCISENESS IN THE LANGUAGE OF ADVERTISEMENT OF THE NIGERIAN PRINT MEDIA
- A PSYCHOANALYTIC READING OF TONI MORRISON‟S A MERCY AND GLORIA NAYLOR‟S THE WOMEN OF BREWSTER PLACE AND MAMA DAY
- A STUDY OF IDEOLOGICAL EMBEDDING IN THE GUARDIAN AND DAILY TRUST EDITORIALS
- A STYLISTIC STUDY OF PARALLELISM IN THE PRESIDENTIAL SPEECHES OF PRESIDENTS BARRACK OBAMA AND GOODLUCK JONATHAN
- A SYNTACTIC ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF AUXILIARY VERBS IN OFFICE DOCUMENTS
- A SYSTEMIC FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF ENGLISH MOOD SYSTEM IN SELECTED DRAMATIC TEXTS
- AESTHETICS AND UTILITARIAN VALUES OF SELECTED AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGRO SPIRITUALS AND GOSPEL SONGS
- AESTHETICS OF CHILDREN’S LITERATURE IN NIGERIA
- AFRICAN IMAGE IN AFRICAN AMERICAN LITERATURE: A CASE STUDY OF LANGSTON HUGHES’ THE PANTHER AND THE LASH: POEMS OF OUR TIME AND YUSEF KOMUNYAKAA’S PLEASURE DOME: NEW AND COLLECTED POEMS
- AN EXAMINATION OF SENTENCES AND THEIR APPROPRIATENESS IN SELECTED NIGERIAN CHILDREN’S NOVELS
- CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE AND THE DIALOGIC IMAGINATION: A BAKHTINIAN RE-EXAMINATION OF HALF OF A YELLOW SUN, PURPLE HIBISCUS AND THE THING AROUND YOUR NECK
- DIALOGUE AS DISCOURSE: AN ANALYSIS OF NTA KADUNA EDITORIAL BOARD’S USE OF LANGUAGE
- GENDER VIOLENCE IN CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS AND HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- HISTORICISM AS A LITERARY DISCOURSE: A STUDY OF ISIDORE OKPEWHO’S THE LAST DUTY, ELECHI AMADI’S SUNSET IN BIAFRA AND BIYI BANDELE’S BURMA BOY
- LITERATURE AND ECOLOGY: A STUDY OF WOLE SOYINKA’S A DANCE OF THE FORESTS AND THE BEATIFICATION OF AN AREA BOY
- NATURE IN NIGERIAN CHILDREN’S LITERATURE: AN APPRAISAL OF SELECTED VERSES
- SHADES OF MEANING ASSOCIATED WITH PERSONAL NAMES AND NAMING IN IGALA
- THE AESTHETICS OF ADO-EKITI PRAISE POETRY
- THE IDEOLOGICAL PARADIGMS OF IBRAHIM TAHIR’S THE LAST IMAM AND ABUBAKAR GIMBA’S SACRED APPLES
- TRADITIONAL AESTHETICS TRANSFER AND THE AFRICAN NOVELISTS
- POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND PSYCHOSOCIAL DISORDER USING THE ACTIVIST BY TANURE OJAIDE AND ARROW OF RAIN BY OKE NDIBE
- THE EFFECTS OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH ON STUDENTS OF TERTIARY INSTITUTION
- THE LANGUAGE OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND SOME SELECTED PENTECOSTAL DENOMINATIONS
- THE USE OF STYLISTIC DEVICES IN THE NOVEL WIZARD OF THE CROW BY NGUGI WA THIONG’O
- AFRICAN TRADITIONAL AND MODERN VALUES IN THE WORKS OF ASARE KONADU AND AMA ATA AIDOO, NAMELY: A WOMAN IN HER PRIME AND CHANGES
- CORRUPTION AND VICTIMIZATION IN ISIDORE OKPEWHO’S TIDES AND ANTHONY ABAGHA’S CHILDREN OF OLOIBIRI
- POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND SYMBOLISM IN ADICHIE CHIMAMANDA NGOZI’S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN AND OKEY NDIBE’S ARROWS OF RAIN
- STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- THE SOCIETY AND THE GIRL CHILD IN THE BLUEST EYE BY TONI MORRISONAND KAINE AGARYS YELLOW YELLOW
- SATIRE IN THE ORAL POETRY OF IGBANKE
- IRONY IN AMINATA SOWFALLS THE BEGGARS STRIKE
- THE POST INDEPENDENT NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IN WALE OKEDIRANS TENANTS OF THE HOUSE
- CORRUPTION IN FESTUS IYAYI S VIOLENCE AND FEMI ADEMILUYI S THE NEW MAN
- GLOBALIZATION AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY: THE BABANGIDA PERIOD
- THE AESTHETIC FEATURES AND SOCIAL RELEVANCE OF FOLKTALES TO OKPARA INLAND COMMUNITY
- THIS STUDY CRITICALLY EXAMINES THE SUBJECT MATTER AND STYLE IN EZENWA OHAETO `S THE VOICE OF THE NIGHT MASQUERADE, THE CHANTS OF A MINSTREL AND IF TO SAY I BI SOJA
- THE ROLES OF FEMALE CHARACTER IN BENIN ORAL NARRATIVES
- THE EFFECTS NIGERIAN OF PIDGIN ENGLISH ON STUDENTS OF TERTIARY INSTITUTION
- INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS, PROVISION, UTILIZATION AND NURSERY PUPILS’ PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- THE VIOLATION OF WOMEN RIGHT IN AFRICAN NOVEL FACELESS AND WOMEN AT POINT ZERO PORTRAYED
- THE FORMS AND AESTHETICS OF UDJE SONGS OF THE URHOBO PEOPLE
- RACE, IDENTITY AND PERSPECTIVES OF AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN IN THE SELECTED WORKS OF TONI MORRISON AND RITA DOVE
- LANGUAGE OF PERSUASION: AN ANALYSIS OF THE INAUGURAL SPEECHES OF PRESIDENTS JONATHAN AND BUHARI
- FACTS AND FICTION IN NIGERIAN WAR PROSE: CHINUA ACHEBE’S THERE WAS A COUNTRY AND CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- AN ANALYSIS OF POLITICAL SPEECH
- A SYSTEMIC TEXT LINGUISTIC STUDY OF SELECTED NIGERIAN NOVELS
- A STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF ORGANISATIONAL SIGNALS AND SUB-THEMATIC IDENTIFICATION ELEMENTS IN SELECTED NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER ARTICLES
- A SOCIOLINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF THE INFLUENCE OF GENDER ON THE LANGUAGE USE OF 400 LEVEL STUDENTS
- UTOPIANISM AND CHARATERISATION IN AMINATA SOWFALL’S THE BEGGER’S STRIKE AND SEMBENE OUSMANE’S XALA
- TRADITIONAL AESTHETICS TRANSFER AND THE AFRICAN NOVELISTS: A STUDY OF ACHEBE’S THINGS FALL APART AND LAYE’S THE AFRICAN CHILD
- THEMES AND IMAGERY IN SELECTED ROMANTIC POEMS.
- THEME OF VENGEANCE IN WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE’S HAMLET AND MERCHANT OF VENICE.
- THE SOCIOLOGICAL INDICES OF AFRICAN DRAMA (A STUDY OF WOLE SOYINKA’S THE BEATIFICATION OF AREA BOY A LAGOSIAN KALEIDOSCOPE AND OLU OBAFEMI’S SCAPEGOATS AND SACRED COWS)
- THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE SOCIO- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA AS IN THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD BY BUCHI EMECHETA
- THE OSUN OSOGBO FESTIVAL: ITS FUNCTIONS AND AESTHETICS.
- THE MYTHOLOGICAL ICONS IN AMOS TUTUOLA THE PALM-WINE DRINKARD
- THE INFLUENCE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ON OUR NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES: EXAMPLES OF BORROWING FROM ENGLISH INTO YORUBA BY UNILORIN UNDERGRADUATES
- THE IMPACT OF YORUBA LANGUAGE ON THE SPOKEN ENGLISH OF STUDENTS (INDIGENES) OF ILORIN (TOWNSHIP)
- THE EFFECTS OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH IN UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY
- THE CONCEPT OF FEMINISM IN BUCHI EMECHETA’S SECOND CLASS CITIZEN AND OKOYE IFEOMA’S BEHIND THE CLOUDS
- SYNTACTIC AND LEXICO-SEMANTIC ANALYSES OF SELECTED SMS TEXT MESSAGES
- SYMBOLS OF DECADENCE IN AYI KWEI ARMAH’S THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN
- PRAGMATIC FEATURES OF NIGERIAN ENGLISH (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED POEMS OF BAYO ADEBOWALE)
- POST–COLONIALISM AND LITERARY AESTHETICS (A STUDY OF SOYINKA’S DEATH AND THE KING’S HORSEMAN AND A DANCE OF THE FORESTS)
- POLITICS AND AESTHETICS IN SELECTED PLAYS OF WOLE SOYINKA
- IMAGES OF SOCIAL VICES IN CONTEMPORARY NIGERIAN POETRY (A STUDY OF DENJA ABDULLAHI’S MAIROGO AND JIDE BALOGUN’S THE DESERT IN THE RIVER)
- FEMINIST AESTHETIC IN ZAYNAB ALKALI’S THE STILLBORN AND THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN
- FEMINISM USING BUCHI EMECHETA’S ‘THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD’ AND ZAYNAB ALIKALI’S ‘THE STILL BORN’
- FACTS AND FICTION IN AKACHI ADIMORA – EZEIGBO’S CHILDREN OF THE EAGLE AND THE LAST OF THE STRONG ONES
- EMERGENT TRADITION AND THE AFRICAN POETRY, A CASE STUDY OF TANURE OJAIDE’S THE “FATE OF VULTURES” AND “ENDLESS SONG”
- GENDER IDEOLOGY AND SOCIAL CRISES IN IFEOMA OKOYE’S BEHIND THE CLOUDS AND MEN WITHOUT EARS
- GENDER DISCOURSE IN THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY (A CASE STUDY OF THE FEMALE GENDER IN TESS ONWUEMES GO TELL IT TO WOMEN)
- FOLKLORE AND THE QUEST FOR RE-INVENTION A STUDY OF WOLE SOYINKA’S DEATH AND THE KING’S HORSEMAN AND HOPE EGHAGHA’S DEATH NOT A REDEEMER
- FEMINIST PERSPECTIVES IN AMA ATA AIDOO’S CHANGES AND IFEOMA OKOYE’S BEHIND THE CLOUDS
- FEMINIST AESTHETICS IN OLA ROTIMI’S OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN AND FEMI OSOFISAN’S MOROUNTODUN
- CULTURE AND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN BUCHI EMECHETA’S THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD AND CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS
- CRITICAL DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF OLA ROTIMI”S OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN
- CRITICAL DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA’S INAUGURATION SPEECH (JANUARY 20, 2009)
- CONFLICT BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND WESTERN CULTURE (A CASE STUDY OF SOYINKA’S DEATH AND THE KING’S HORSEMAN AND THE LION AND THE JEWEL)
- CODE MIXING AS A SOCIOLINGUISTIC MEDIUM IN SOME SELECTED SONGS IN THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY
- CLASS STRUGGLE (A CASE STUDY OF FESTUS IYAYI’S VIOLENCE AND ANIMATA SOW FALL’S THE BEGGARS’ STRIKE)
- CLASS STRATIFICATION, POVERTY AND SOCIAL INJUSTICE (A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF FESTUS IYAYI’S VIOLENCE AND OLU OBAFEMI WHEELS)
- CHARACTERS AND JOURNEY IN AMOS TUTUOLA’S THE PALM WINE DRINKARD AND GABRIEL AJADI’S THE FOREST OF GOD ANNOTATED TRANSLATION OF D. O. FAGUNWA’S IGBO OLODUMARE
- ART AND POLITICS IN WOLE SOYINKA’S THE BEATIFICATION OF AREA BOY AND OLA ROTIMI’S OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN
- AFRICANISM THEME, AND TECHNIQUE IN AMOS TUTUOLA’S THE PALMWINE DRINKARD
- AESTHETICS OF RESISTANCE IN TANURE OJAIDE’S THE ACTIVIST AND HELON HABILA’S WAITING FOR AN ANGEL
- AESTHETIC OF AFRICANISM IN CAMARA LAYE’S THE AFRICAN CHILD AND THE RADIANCE OF THE KING
- A STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF SOME SELECTED POEMS OF WOLE SOYINKA
- A STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF AKACHI ADIMORA-EZEIGBO’S TRAFFICKED
- A SOCIO-LINGUISTIC STUDY OF CODE-MIXING AND CODE-SWITCHING IN NIGERIAN INSTITUTIONS
- A PRAMATIC ANALYSIS OF SELECTED CARTOONS FROM NIGERIAN DAILIES THE ‘GUARDIAN, THE PUNCH, AND THE NATION’
- A PRAGMATIC STUDY OF NEWSPAPER COMIC STRIPS: AN EXAMPLE OF “EFE AND JUDE”
- A PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF SLANG AND CATCHY PHRASES USED IN SOME SELECTED NIGERIAN HIP-HOP SONGS.
- A PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF SELECTED CARTOONS IN VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
- A DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF ATHOL FUGARD’S SIZWE BANSI IS DEAD
- A PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF POLITICAL INTERVIEWS IN A SELECTED DAILY NEWSPAPER. (THE PUNCH)
- CORRUPTION IN THE NOVELS OF ADAOBI NWAUBANI TRICIA’S I DO NOT COME TO YOU BY CHANCE AND LABO YARI’S THE CLIMATE OF CORRUPTION
- PORTRAYAL OF WOMEN IN WIVES REVOLVE AND OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD
- A LINGUISTIC STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF THE CAMPAIGN SPEECHES OF TWO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN THE 2011 ELECTIONS
- THE PROBLEM OF ORAL EXPRESSION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ENGLISH ESSAYS
- A STUDY ON THE EFFECT OF PIDGIN ENGLISH ON NIGERIAN STUDENTS
- PARADOX OF LOCATION AND POETRY IN YEIBO’S THE FORBIDDEN TONGUE AND IKIRIKO’S OILY TEARS OF THE DELTA
- PROBLEMS OF TEACHING ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL.
- INFLUENCE OF MOTHER TONGUE IN LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AMONG IGBO SPEAKING LEARNERS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- AN APPRAISAL ON THE IMPACT OF OIL INDUSTRY ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, INTEGRATED SCIENCE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING LOW ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- AN EVALUATIVE STUDY OF TEACHING OF ENGLISH GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURES IN SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- THE EXTENT OF USE OF AUDIO–VISUAL MATERIALS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- IDENTIFICATION OF TEACHING TOPIC IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FACTORS AFFECTING SECONDARY SCHOOL ORAL ENGLISH INSTRUCTION
- AN ECOCRITICAL ANALYSIS OF TANURE OJAIDE’S THE ACTIVIST AND KAINE AGARY’S YELLOW-YELLOW
- THE EFFECTS OF NIGERIA PIDGIN ENGLISH ON STUDENTS OF TERTIARY INSTITUTION
- LANGUAGE IN FEMINIST LITERATURE: A STUDY OF MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER
- FEMINISTIC ISSUES IN AMA ATA AIDOO’S CHANGES AND SEFI ATTA’S EVERYTHING GOOD WILL COME
- THE PREDOMINANT STYLISTIC DEVICES USED BY NGUGI WA THIONG’O IN HIS LATEST NOVEL WIZARD OF THE CROW AND WHY HE USED THEM
- POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND SYMBOLISM IN ADICHIE CHIMAMANDA NGOZI’S HALF OF THE YELLOW SUN AND OKEY NDIBE’S ARROWS OF RAIN
- STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF CHIAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE;S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- THE SOCIETY AND THE GIRL CHILD IN THE BLUEST EYE BY TONI MORRISON AND KAINE AGARY’S YELLOW YELLOW
- STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN 2
- THE BLUEST EYE BY TONI MORRISON AND KAINE AGARY’S YELLOW YELLOW
- POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND SYMBOLISM IN ADICHIE CHIMAMANDA NGOZI’S HALF OF A YELLOW SUN AND OKEY 2
- TEACHERS AND STUDENTS PERCEPTIONS OF PROBLEMS OF EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND COMPUTER SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
- PROBLEMS OF TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- AVAILABILITY OF QUALIFIED TEACHER IN EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
- PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF TEACHING ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- IDENTIFICATION OF DIFFICULT TEACHING AND LEARNING TOPICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CURRICULA IN NIGERIA.
- EXTENT OF USE OF AUDIO VISUAL MATERIALS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- EXTENT OF USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF INTEGRATED SCIENCE AND COMPUTER SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- IDENTIFICATION OF TEACHING TOPIC IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL BIOLOGY AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- USE OF ICT IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- IMPACT OF COMPUTERIZATION IN MICROFINANCE BANK
- APPRAISAL ON THE IMPACT OF OIL INDUSTRY ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA
- EFFECTS OF QUALIFICATION OF ENGLISH TEACHERS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS
- RELATIVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCES OF THE STUDENTS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- RELATIVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCES OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE MATHEMATICS & ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STUDENTS ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGES AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- AVAILABILITY AND USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL IN TEACHING OF BASIC SCIENCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF STUDENT PERFORMANCE IN WAEC BIOLOGY CHEMISTRY AND ENGLISH
- IDENTIFICATION AND REMEDIATION OF THE CAUSES OF STUDENTS POOR PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN WEST AFRICA SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION WASSCE
- INSTRUCTIONAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE POOR PERFORMANCE IN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY STUDENTS
- IMPACT OF LANGUAGE LABORATORY FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ORAL ENGLISH IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
- EFFECTS OF MOTHER TONGUE INTERFERENCE IN THE STUDY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH MASS FAILURE OF STUDENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- CAUSES OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- COMPARISM OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS
- AN INVESTIGATION INTO ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN (ENGLISH LANGUAGE MATHEMATICS, IGBO LANGUAGE, AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE, ECONOMICS
- STRUGGLE AND SURVIVAL IN A COWRIE OF HOPE BY BINWELL SINYANGWE AND THE CARDINALS BY BESSIE HEAD
- THE MISUSE OF THE ENGLISH ARTICLES IN SELECTED NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS
- THE CONCEPT OF NEO COLONALISM IN JOY CHINOKWU’S CLOUD AT SUNRISE AND AFTER MIDNIGHT
- STRUGGLE AND SURVIVAL IN A COWRIE OF HOPE BY BINWELL SINYANGWE ANDTHE CARDINALS BY BESSIE HEAD
- POLITICAL CORRUPTIO AND SYMBOLISM IN ADICHIE CHIAMANDA NGOZI’S HALF OF YELLOW SUN AND OKEY NDIBE ARROW’S OF PAIN
- IN-PERFORMANCE CREATIVITY IN IJOR DANCE
- CORRUPTION AND VICTIMIZATION IN ISIDORE OKPEWOTIDES AND ANTHONY ABAGHA’S CHILDREN OF OLOIBIRI
- AFRICAN VALUES TRADITIONAL AND MODERN IN AMA ATA AIDOO’S CHANGES AND ASARE KONADU’S A WOMAN IN HER PRIME
- THE PERSPECTIVE OF ORAL LITERATURE AND AFRICAN CULTURE IN BENIN KINGDOM AS PORTRAYED BY DIFFERENT AUTHORS IN SOME SELECTED BOOK
- GENDER DIFFERENTIALS AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FACTORS AFFECTING LANGUAGE CHOICE IN A MULTILINGUAL SOCIETY
- THE ELEMENT OF PARA GOTHOCISM CHARLOTTE BRONTE’S JANE EYRE AND EMILY BRONTE WUTHERING HEIGHTS
- PREDOMINANT DEVICES USED BY NGUGI WA THIONG’O IN HIS NOVEL WIZARD OF THE CROW
- POLITICAL CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: CAUSES AND PREVENTION, USING THE WORK OF SELECTED ACTIVISTS AND WRITERS IN NIGERIA
- THE LANGUAGE OF FEMINISM AND IT’S IMPACT TO SOCIETY
- THE EFFECT OF THE NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN NIGERIA
- TENSE ERRORS IN ENGLISH ESSAYS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- THE IMPACT OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING ON THE STUDENT’S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE
- DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF CHRISTIAN HANDBILLS
- ISSUES IN MODERN AFRICAN LITERATURE
- A DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF JESUS’ CONVERSATION WITH THE SAMARITAN WOMAN
- INVESTIGATION INTO THE DISCLOSURE FEATURES IN FEMI OSOFISAN’S MIDNIGHT HOTEL
- THE EFFECT OF YORUBA ON THE SPOKEN ENGLISH OF MUSHIN MARKET WOMEN
- PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF OLISA METH’SDYSPHEMISMS AGAINST PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI’S ADMINISTRATION
- INVESTIGATION INTO THE ENACTMENT OF POWER AND IDEOLOGICAL BACKBONE IN THE INAUGURAL SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI AND EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
- THEMES AND STYLES IN CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE’S DR. FAUSTUS
- A FEMINIST PERSPECTIVE ON THE DILEMMA OF THE GIRL CHILD IN AFRICAN CULTURE
- THE ROLE OF PIDGIN AS A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION IN UNIFYING STUDENTS
- TYPES OF TERRORISM AND THEIR LINGUISTIC TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES
- PIDGINS AND CREOLES: ATTITUDES
CLICK HERE FOR MORE TOPICS
Consult a Research Project Writer
We have a team of dedicated professional writers that can guide you on your project, seminar works, and proposal on any level of degree . This consultation guide comes only if you did not find your English language and literature project topic on this website. If interested contact us now.
CONTACT US NOW IF YOU NEED OUR HELP
Download Current English Language Project Materials PDF
DOWNLOAD PDF 101KB
English language students can download their project material by clicking the desired topic above to see the free abstract, table of contents, or chapter 1. If satisfied with the free content, make a purchase to download the complete project material instantly, if not, contact us for more project works . We have two payment options ⇒ check them out here.
Our English language project topics PDF has its complete materials ready for instant download. In conclusion, we have listed the following:
- English Education Project Topics
- good ideas English project
- research topics in English language education
- project topics on sociolinguistics
- research topics in English language and literature
- masters thesis topics in English language
- English project work sample
- topics in English language for secondary school
Get your English language project topics on this page for free and submit them to your supervisor for approval. After approval, you can back here to download the complete project of your approved topic.
Do you need help with English language project topics and materials? you can contact us: at (+234) 08060082010, 08107932631 or via our email address: [email protected]
Whatever degree you are acquiring in any school, we have listed above, complete English language project topics and PDF research materials document for instant downloads. We wish you Good luck.
What are your chances of acceptance?
Calculate for all schools, your chance of acceptance, your chancing factors, extracurriculars, next step: add more factors to complete chancing.
52 Interesting Research Paper Topics for High Schoolers
Do you know how to improve your profile for college applications.
See how your profile ranks among thousands of other students using CollegeVine. Calculate your chances at your dream schools and learn what areas you need to improve right now — it only takes 3 minutes and it's 100% free.
Show me what areas I need to improve
How to pick the right research topic, elements of a strong research paper.
- Interesting Research Paper Topics
Where to Get Your Research Paper Edited for Free
A research paper can be a daunting task for first-time writers. In addition to making sure you’re using concise language and your thoughts are organized clearly, you need to find a topic that draws the reader in. CollegeVine is here to help you brainstorm creative topics! Below are 52 interesting research paper topics that will help you engage with your project and keep you motivated until you’ve typed the final period.
You can’t have a good research paper without a good research paper topic. “Good” is subjective and different students will find different topics interesting; however, what’s important is that you find a topic that makes you want to find out more and make a convincing argument. Maybe you’ll be so interested that you’ll want to take it further and submit your paper to a competition!
A research paper is similar to an academic essay but more lengthy and requires more research. This is bittersweet: although it is more work, you can create a more nuanced argument and learn more about your topic area. Research papers are a demonstration of your research ability and your ability to formulate a convincing argument. How well you’re able to engage with the sources and make original contributions will decide the strength of your paper.
The best topic for a research paper is one that asserts a clear idea, interests the writer, and has evidence behind it. These factors culminate to create a compelling research paper. Although there are no limits to what you can write about, there are limits to what will make your paper readable, accurate, and A+ worthy. Below are some tips to help you achieve that great grade.
To write an effective research paper, you must present a clear idea. This could be a discussion of history, an analysis of policy, or an explanation of a complex invention or idea. Take a look at the list below to become inspired. Feel free to edit the topics in a way that matches your academic passions.
The most important part of writing a research paper is being engaged. You won’t want to put effort into your project if you don’t care about the final outcome. Pick a topic that is meaningful, interesting, and fascinates you. This way, you’ll be excited to find reputable sources to present the best possible argument.
After finding a topic that interests you and has a clear thesis, you must find sources to support your research. If there isn’t any reputable research, you have two options: choose a new topic or conduct your own research. If conducting your own research is intimidating, we have some helpful resources . Make sure to have multiple sources for your research topic so that you can have a diversity of voices and time periods.
Discover your chances at hundreds of schools
Our free chancing engine takes into account your history, background, test scores, and extracurricular activities to show you your real chances of admission—and how to improve them.
Interesting Research Paper Topics for High Schoolers
- Discuss and analyze the impacts of a famous musician on pop music.
- How has pop music evolved over the past decade?
- How has the portrayal of women in music changed in the media over the past decade?
- How does a synthesizer work?
- How has music evolved to feature different instruments/voices?
- How has sound effect technology changed the music industry?
- Analyze the benefits of music education in high schools.
- Analyze the benefits of diversity in education.
- Are charter schools useful for the national education system?
- Track the rising price of universities and show its effect on current students.
- Discuss the pros and cons of standardized testing.
- What are the benefits of a gap year between high school and college?
- What funding allocations give the most benefit to students?
- Does homeschooling set students up for success?
- Should universities / high schools require students to be vaccinated?
- Are rehabilitation centers more effective than prisons?
- Are congestion taxes useful?
- Discuss the differences between Trump’s immigration policies and Biden’s immigration policies.
- Does affirmative action help minorities?
- Can a capitalist system effectively reduce inequality?
- Is a three-branch government system effective?
- What caused polarization in today’s politics?
- Choose a historical invention. Discuss its impact on society today.
- Choose a famous historical leader who lost power. What led to their eventual downfall?
- How has your country evolved over the past century?
- Has the government’s response to national disasters improved or declined throughout history?
- Discuss the history of the American occupation of Iraq.
- Explain the history of the Israel-Palestine conflict.
- What are the responsible limits on abortion, if any?
- How does an MRI machine work?
- Elderly populations
- The education system
- State tax bases
- How do anti-vaxxers affect the health of the country?
- Analyze the costs and benefits of diet culture.
- Should companies allow employees to exercise on company time?
- Discuss the effects of the obesity epidemic on American society.
- Are students smarter since the advent of the internet?
- What departures has the internet made from its original design?
- Has digital downloading helped the music industry?
- Discuss the benefits and costs of stricter internet censorship.
- Analyze the effects of the internet on the paper news industry.
- What would happen if the internet went out?
- What are the benefits of daily exercise?
- Discuss how the pandemic has affected people’s mental health.
- What things contribute to poor mental and physical health?
- Analyze how mental health is talked about in pop culture.
- Discuss the pros and cons of more counselors in high schools.
- How does stress affect the body?
- What are black holes?
- What are the effects of deforestation on climate change?
- Discuss the biggest success and failures of the EPA.
- Can coral reefs be saved?
- How has the Flint water crisis affected Michigan life?
Paramount to the success of your research paper is the strength of your argument. Your research should bolster your thesis and you should have multiple reputable sources.
For an extra set of eyes, use CollegeVine’s free peer review essay tool to get feedback for free! A strong research paper is only made stronger with a second pair of eyes.
Related CollegeVine Blog Posts
100 Good English Research Paper Topics & Ideas to Make Successful Submission
Working in the English language always creates a compelling experience in your learning. It will allow you to explore the language and its interesting features. Surprisingly, more than 1.35 billion people speak English globally. According to Statista 2021 findings, English is the most spoken language worldwide. Consider the facts in your mind while working on your English research papers. For that reason, pick the interesting English research paper topics and unbox your understanding smartly.
To make your learning more presentable, you should understand the significance of the English paper topics. If you pick a good topic for drafting your English research papers, you can easily advance your learning. It makes your academic writing more productive and credible. So, browse the suggestions for selecting the easy research paper topics for English projects.
Table of Contents
Educational English Research Paper Topics
To make your work more engaging, you should focus on topic selection. Go through the list of numerous topics for English research papers to expand your learning of the language.
- Present a study on various credible sources of learning the English language.
- Impact of grammatical mistakes on English writing skills.
- Understanding of the English language for non-native speakers.
- Difficulties faced by non-American students in English communication.
- Role of poetry in learning English literature.
- Reflects the interpretation of Shakespeare’s work.
- Discuss mythology as literature.
- How to correlate literature with psychology?
- Discuss stream of consciousness writing style.
- Is there any relation between literature and religion?
- Glorification of romance in literature.
- Feminist perspective in English literature.
- Modern American English Literature.
- Impact of language in society development.
- Verbal English communication for teaching moral values.
- Importance of imagination in poetry writing.
- Fiction Vs Nonfiction: which one is keeping more interesting appeal.
- Poetry work of Samuel Taylor Coleridge and William Wordsworth.
- Romantic philosophy in Walt Whitman’s poetry.
- Impact of counselling and guidance on scholars’ academic performance.
- How to boost students’ interest in academic literature?
- Creativity analysis on poetry composition.
- Today’s communication language barrier.
- Obstacles in modern English literature .
- Explore easy poetic techniques for beginners.
Interesting English Research Paper Topics
Make your English research paper writing more interesting by picking an interesting topic. Unload your thoughts precisely and make your work more worthy to read. Consider good research paper topics for drafting good English projects.
- Significance of distance education.
- How to address learning disabilities in a college education?
- Importance of sex education in college scholars.
- Methods to discrimination in educational administration.
- Effective college administration for successful placement.
- Same-sex Vs mixed-sex education: which one is better?
- Pensive analysis on No Child Left Behind Act.
- Effectiveness of the federal education system as compared to other countries’ education systems.
- Strong methodology to lower bullying in schools.
- Online education Vs physical education: which one is more effective?
- Analysis of the grading system on students’ learning.
- Discuss Montessori Method of Education.
- Examine Intensive English Programs (IEPs) in the US,
- Discuss the role of postsecondary educational institutions in American literacy.
- Legal consequences of plagiarism in academic writing.
- Impact of tuition fees for home students.
- Is student engagement with social media affecting their studies?
- Methods to control sleeping disorders.
- How to develop positivity in college students?
- Role of leadership for handling real-life problems.
- Psychology impacts of COVID on students.
- Role of family relationship on students’ mental abilities.
- Career prospects of literature students.
- How to boost English communication skills for international students?
Research Paper Ideas For English Topics Related to Technology
Unimaginable changes are brought by technical advancement and it is hard to ignore. Capturing the advancement in your research topics for English papers allows you to expand your knowledge. So, think pensively on the following topic ideas.
- Impact of over-used computers on students’ health.
- Role of digital communication in learning the English language.
- Stress management to advance learning abilities.
- Technical barriers in oral and written communication in the English language.
- Digital tools to advance English fluency.
- Future of electric-vehicle.
- Methods to improve speaking attributes.
- Role of online classes in knowledge enhancement.
- The credibility of digital certification.
- How to search for credible resources for writing English papers?
- Role of kinesics in communication.
- Impact of technology exposure on students’ learning skills.
- Importance of technical advancement in advancing academic progress.
- Advantages as well as disadvantages of e-learning.
- International Vs national learning: Pros and cons.
- Scope of digital marketing for small businesses.
- Use of modern technology to improve the quality of education.
- Is social media increasing suicidal thoughts on students’ minds?
- Role of mobile applications in advancing English verbal communication.
- Is digital technology altering consumer attitudes?
- Use of online assignment help in writing a good essay.
- Impact of online tutoring in students’ knowledge enhancement.
- Role of artificial intelligence in educational advancement.
- Efficacy of digital tools to check plagiarism.
- Future aspects of machine learning in the education sector.
English Research Paper Topics For Mini Projects
When you do not need to write lengthy papers, pick the easiest topic for your projects. So, modify your research for selecting appropriate topics for English research papers. It will help to prepare your mini projects and meet the deadlines.
- Interpretation of American English Drama.
- Role of English communication in business management.
- Impact of the internet in students’ psychology.
- Teaching methodology for the English language.
- Significance of soft skills.
- Differentiate between modern vs traditional classrooms.
- Examine active listening techniques.
- Impact of reading in English communication.
- Effect of mother tongue on learning the English language.
- How to control people management and leadership?
- Socio-ideological values of television programs.
- Role of functional English in daily routine.
- Techniques to develop speaking attributes.
- Ways to improve writing skills.
- Tips to compose strong descriptive paragraphs.
- How does pronunciation vary in different learning cultures?
- How to develop interview skills?
- Impact of audiobooks in enhancing learning abilities.
- How to develop a positive mindset?
- Ways to learn time management skills.
- Influence of standardized tests for knowledge evaluation.
- A key motivation for students’ knowledge enhancement.
- Is it practicable to make college education free?
- Positivity learning techniques.
- How to prepare health management for students?
Also, Read: 100+ Compelling Linguistics Research Topics
Tips To Pick the Right Research Topics For English Papers
When it is about sharing your ideas on your research topics, you should be attentive. Your research writing reflects your critical thinking, writing abilities, and creative mindset. Therefore, you must concentrate on research paper ideas for the English projects. For that, go through the following tips to pick the English papers topics.
- Understand your area of interest. If you pick the right topic according to interest, it will be easy for you to project your learning.
- Do not jump straight to any research topic for English papers. Make sure to brainstorm the idea deeply so that you can unlayer your understanding properly.
- Good research topics for English papers reflect your knowledge and time management skills. Choose the topic according to your project submission deadline.
- Paying utmost attention to a particular idea while writing your papers can limit your creativity. So, absorb the other aspects of topics for writing compelling English research papers.
- Before finalizing any English papers topic, make sure to look around. It means you need to write according to your audiences’ interests. Otherwise, you would fail to create a good impression.
Still In Doubts? Turn Your Attention To Expert’s Suggestion!
Are you feeling puzzled while selecting the English research paper topics? Holding your research paper for longer can hurt your performance. So, search for the solutions instead of creating tension in your mind. If you cannot focus on your English research paper writing, ask for experts’ help. Use our noteworthy paper help and share your concerns with our English writers. Their interpretation and proficiency in the English language will help you out. Under their guidance, you will find the right research.
By Alex Brown
I'm an ambitious, seasoned, and versatile author. I am experienced in proposing, outlining, and writing engaging assignments. Developing contagious academic work is always my top priority. I have a keen eye for detail and diligence in producing exceptional academic writing work. I work hard daily to help students with their assignments and projects. Experimenting with creative writing styles while maintaining a solid and informative voice is what I enjoy the most.
- Nigerian Project Topics
- Ghanaian Project Topics
- Kenyan Project Topics
- Hire a Writer
- Request a Topic
- Research Articles
- Browse Departments
English & Literary Studies Project Topics
Search for your topic here.
See full list of Project Topics under your Department Here!
How to write a research hypothesis.
A hypothesis is a description of a pattern in nature or an explanation about some real-world phenomenon that can be tested through observ...
- INDECENT DRESSING AMONG STUDENTS; EFFECTS AND SOLUTION Indecent dressing , also known as immodest dressing was once uncommon in Africa, but today, it is progressively becoming part of us and at ...
- INDECENT DRESSING; A SERIOUS ENCROACHMENT ON OUR MORAL VALUES (A CASE STUDY OF MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENTS) ABSTRACT This research looks at indecent dressing, causes and the societal effects it has on our moral value. It discusses several dress...
- Free Project Topics :: Check Project Topics by Department - Click on any of the following departments to download full list of project topics and materials: ...
- CRIME RATE PREDICTION SYSTEM Abstract To be better prepared to respond to criminal activity, it is important to understand patterns in crime. In our project, we analyze ...
- E-AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM USING A COMBINATION OF QR CODE AND OTP FOR ENHANCED SECURITY Abstract In the proposed scheme, the user can easily and efficiently login into the system. We analyze the security and usability of the pro...
- AWARENESS, USE AND USERS’ SATISFACTION WITH LIBRARY E-RESOURCES BY UNDERGRADUATES OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STUDY CENTRE ABSTRACT This study was carried out to ascertain awareness, use and users’ satisfaction of library electronic resources by undergraduates...
- THE POSITIVE INFLUENCE OF THE LANGUAGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABSTRACT The boom in the use of social media in our time has no doubt brought a lot alteration in different language conventions. The ea...
- IMPACT OF RADIO BROADCAST ON RURAL AREAS/COMMUNITIES (A CASE STUDY OF ERUWA TOWN IN OYO STATE) ABSTRACT This research work takes a crucial look at the impact of Radio Broadcast on rural dwellers. A case study of Eruwa Town, Ibarapa...
- THE ROLE OF LITERATURE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS ABSTRACT This research investigates the role of literatures in the English language teaching and learning using some selected secondary ...
- PHARMACOGNOSTIC AND ANTIBACTERIAL STUDIES OF ACACIA SIEBERIANA VAR WOODII (FABACEAE) STEM BARK TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Abstract Table of content Abbreviations, Symbols and Glossaries CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODU...
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
Top 200+ Ideas For Research Paper Topics 2023
Updated 02 Mar 2023
Some say the most difficult part of writing a text – is to start. But topic selection even precedes this starting point. This activity takes off a lot of time, and sometimes imagination just doesn’t work in your favor. That’s where our list of best research paper topics will come in handy.
We collected the most unhacked and powerful ideas to turn the average piece of writing into a research paper . Discover what is a research paper and how to choose suitable and interesting research topics with our help.
Writing a research topic on your own requires either producing one from scratch (based on your interests and goals and potentially, on some brainstorming) or getting inspiration from a number of sources, like preassembled topic lists, course material, teachers, real life, news headlines, published research in the respective field, etc.
What are the 3 Types of Research Questions?
Before formulating your research questions ideas, note that there are 3 important types of research questions:
- descriptive – these employ careful and comprehensive observation of a phenomenon/ event, subject, trait, etc. in order to characterize it in detail and to potentially reveal important/ interesting/ undescribed aspects or patterns.
- causal – these investigate whether altering some variables leads to changes in other variables suggesting a causal relationship.
- comparative – these look into similarities and differences between two or more entities
What is a Good Research Paper Topic?
Features that tend to characterize good research questions are as follows:
- specific and concrete – investigation goals and (expected results) have to be clear and focused
- original – investigating aspects/ entities/ relationships that have not been researched before
- highly important/ impactful for community/ society/ a professional field.
- highly relevant for potential readers/ reviewers
- trending – emerging disciplines/ topics spark more interest due to their novelty and yet unexplored potential
College Research Paper Topics
- The bias in the selection of the college internships and scholarships
- The problems of reverse discrimination in post-college employment
- Should multicultural education concepts be implemented at a greater depth?
- The drug and alcohol abuse on college campuses
- Does social media help students to find appropriate information and learn?
- The psychological disorders and the support groups in modern colleges
- Should people with ADHD and Autism be separated from the other students?
- The art of college political campaigns
- Pros and cons of religious colleges
- Should college athletes be paid and provided with additional advantages?
Essay Examples Relevant to College
- College Education
- College Life
- College Students
- Paying College Athletes
Health Research Paper Topics
- The challenges of deafness and communication difficulties among special needs students
- The concept of global health security
- The ways to decrease household air pollution
- How the information about infectious diseases is distributed online
- Should people be allowed to know more about climate change issues?
- The privacy factor and the personal health issues
- The role of fitness ads in exercising practices
- The healthy food standards are not always unbiased
- The role of social media in the medical care system
- The psychological aspect in the perception of allergies
Essay Examples Relevant to Health
- Public Health
- Physical Exercise
- Infectious Disease
Research Paper Topics on Medicine
- Is life-sustaining therapy needed when it’s futile?
- The role of placebo treatment
- How to avoid animal testing?
- Pros and contras of medical marijuana
- Is being a vegetarian useful for child’s health?
- How obesity affects our health?
- Vaccines for kids: their usefulness or damage
- Should prescription drugs be advertised directly to consumers?
- Do doctors turn their patients into drug addicts?
Essay Examples Relevant to Medicine
- Animal Testing
Need more writing assistance?
Connect with our top writers and receive writing sample crafted to your needs.
Education Research Paper Topics
- How can standardized tests improve education?
- Does college graduates make more money?
- Should education be cheaper?
- How will modern technologies change the way of teaching in the future?
- The creation of particular learning methods for blind children
- Social networking and school
- Metal detectors at schools
- The effects of contemporary teaching methods
- The role of technology in lesson planning
- How to manage bullies and take actions against bullying at education institutions?
Essay Examples Relevant to Education
- Standardized Testing
- Special Education
- Technology in Education
Read also: 150+ Best Sociology Research Topics
Environmental Research Paper Topics
- How to reduce global warming?
- How to stop wasting paper and save trees?
- Can overpopulation be managed?
- Should more films about environmental issues be produced?
- Human impacts on forests
- Underground effects of earthquakes
- How to elaborate the optimal adaptation of buildings threatened by hurricanes?
- Is it possible to predict hurricane impacts?
- Is nuclear power safe for humans?
- How dangerous is GMO food?
Essay Examples Relevant to Environmental Research Paper Topics
- Nuclear Power
- Genetic Modification
Research Topics on Entertainment and Sport
- Are social networks good for our society?
- Do violent video games make kids angry and cruel?
- Is it necessary to forbid using animals for entertainment?
- Do beauty contests set the non-achievable beauty standards?
- Are newspapers going to be replaced by online sources of information?
- How gaming consoles influence the youth?
- Should women be allowed to compete against men?
- What television programs should be banned?
- How tv shows impose fake moral standards?
- Can the use of social media, such as Facebook, lower teens’ self-esteem?
Essay Examples Relevant to Entertainment and Sport
- Pop Culture
- Social Media
- Violence in Video Games
- Impact of Technology
Research Paper Topics on Media and Communication
- Should the media programming of ads aimed at children be made illegal?
- The role of mediation in the media
- Should bloggers be considered as journalists?
- The ethical side of modern news reports
- The freedom of speech online
- The copyright law restrictions and the vague concepts
- The importance of psychology and communicative skills in journalism
- The role of gender in interpersonal communication
- The modern standards of nonverbal communication
- The negative influence of Instagram and body image distortion
Essay Examples Relevant to Media and Communication
- Role of Media
- Effects of Social Media
Research Paper Topics on Politics
- Should the drinking age be lowered?
- Should adults have the right to carry a concealed handgun?
- More gun control laws should be enacted
- How can the international community prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons?
- How can ethnic killings be stopped?
- Current prospect for peace between Israel and the Palestinians
- What world would be like without wars?
- How to avoid workforce reduction?
- Should the death penalty be allowed?
- Is socialism possible?
Essay Examples Relevant to Politics
- Gun Control
- Death Penalty
- Political Systems & Ideologies
Psychology Research Paper Topics
- Is autism a disease or a development idiosyncrasy?
- How to forecast and shape behavioral patterns?
- How to manage child violence?
- How to deal with a mental breakdown?
- The impact of classical music on the work of the brain
- How insomnia affects our health?
- How bad dreams influence our mood?
- Is stress really harmful?
- How depression impacts the immune system?
- Intellectually gifted people: how is it possible?
Essay Examples Relevant to Psychology
- Youth Violence
Science & Technology Research Paper Ideas
- How is light being used to treat cancer and other diseases?
- What is the current evidence that Mars has had water and maybe life?
- Can nanomedicine potentially extend the human lifespan?
- What is the future of computing and artificial intelligence?
- The role cryogenics may play in future
- Can alternative energy effectively replace fossil fuels?
- Is it beneficial for wild animals to have interactions with people?
- What evidence do we have that CMB is the result of the big bang?
- How will self-driving cars change the way people live?
- Can using system like bitcoin help protect identity theft?
Essay Examples Relevant to Science & Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Identity Theft
Research Topics Ideas on Culture
- A new comprehension of past events
- The origin of racial discrimination
- The roots of antisemitism
- The impact of advertisements and commercials on modern art
- The most remarkable cultural achievements of the 20th century and their influence on our society
- Cultural revolutions throughout history
- How pop culture trends influence youth?
- Should pregnant celebrities be exposed on magazine’s covers?
- Why was Greek cultural influence so important for the ancient Mediterranean world?
- Why was the Victorian period a time of cultural change?
Essay Examples Relevant to Culture
- Western Culture
Research Paper Topics on Math
- The influence of algorithms
- Is it possible to build a winning monopoly strategy?
- Why is 'x' the unknown?
- How math changed the world?
- What's the solution to the McDonald's math problem?
- How do math geniuses understand extremely hard math concepts so quickly?
- Should high school math contests be banned?
- What is the relationship between music and math?
- Are math formulas ever used in real life?
- What are some of the most confusing math problems ever?
Essay Examples Relevant to Math
- Mathematics in Everyday Life
Research Paper Topics on Business
- How do dirty business tactics work?
- Can business be started without money?
- Notorious business leaders
- Entrepreneurship and family business
- Ethical decision making in everyday work situations
- What are the most effective strategies for promoting a small business?
- Is it worth it to expand the business into a new region or country?
- How to build a successful startup
- The role of international business and sustainable development
- The impact of climate change on international business strategies
Essay Examples Relevant to Business
- Business Analysis
- Decision Making
- International Business
Research Paper Topics For Middle School
- Is going vegan the healthiest choice for you?
- Is the greenhouse effect artificial or natural?
- The causes, effects, and consequences of earthquakes
- How much computer games can one play without getting addicted
- Princess Diana and her dynasty
- Why is competition so critical for humans?
- How did poetry evolve?
- Methods used by ancient sailors to navigate the globe
- Gender roles in children’s books and cartoons
- Who is the greatest general who has lived on the planet?
Essay Examples Relevant to Middle School
- Studying at School
- Middle School
High School Research Paper Ideas
- The ways to address drug addiction cases in high school
- The physical vs digital communications
- The body image and the K-Pop culture
- The importance of school volunteering and social work
- The changes to the academic process due to Covid-19
- The legacy of the Trail of Tears
- The role of motivation in becoming a better student
- The role of books in print and the libraries
- The ways to improve school safety
- The role of parental involvement in school work
Essay Examples Relevant to High School
- High School
- Drug Addiction
- Digital Communication
- Academic Achievements
History Research Paper Topics
- What were the impacts of World War II on the rights of women?
- What factors initiated the WWII
- Is liberalism the most optimal solution?
- What were the consequences of women suffrage movements
- What was the impact of Martin Luther King’s protest against the Catholic church
- What is the most effective military strategy of all time
- How has Asian art influenced contemporary art
- How have different monetary systems affected the development of humanity
- What is the correlation between the Roman and Greek culture?
- Aztec empire and its architecture
Essay Examples Relevant to History
- Martin Luther King
- Women's Suffrage Movement
- Roman Empire
Art Research Paper Ideas
- The reasons why digital museums must be present and made available
- The peculiarities of the Flemish artists
- Should Japanese anime be considered as a separate art form?
- The role of Photoshop and similar digital solutions in the perception of modern art
- The history of photography and the artistic expression forms
- The challenges of the modern artists during social distancing times
- The Middle Eastern perception of color and the light
- Ancient Rome's role in the creation of the sculptures
- Should the artists be allowed to represent their works in public parks?
- The importance of art education in middle schools
Essay Examples Relevant to Art
- Contemporary Art
- Visual Arts
Literature Research Paper Topics
- The American dream literature
- How does harry potter reflects the ideal of the time
- Can you show a new aspect of prose based on the independent investigation
- The prose of women suffrage movements
- The dawn of literature on modern society
- Why do authors use metaphors and similes
- Evaluate and discuss the allegory of 2 random novels
- What factors are helpful in allowing you to identify the genre of a novel you are reading
- Is fanfiction considered an independent literature
- Romance and sex in Renaissance
- Fiction as an instrument of propaganda
Essay Examples Relevant to Literature
- American Dream
Law Research Paper Topics
- How is the Islamic law perceived around the globe
- Is ECOLEX a pathway to environmental law
- Why is it critical to learn the GATT documents?
- What does the European patent office do?
- Mass communication law
- Impact of women’s authority in different countries on the planet
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the international criminal law court tools
- Detailed analysis and report of the comparative criminal procedure
- Exciting outtakes from the inter-American human rights library
- Does the US copyright office really help writers defend their businesses?
Essay Examples Relevant to Law
- American Laws
- Criminal Justice
- American Criminal Justice System
Religion Research Paper Topics
- The depiction of bisexuality in the Bible
- Christianity and economics
- Modernism and religion
- Religion and sex
- Pastrol and religious counseling
- Intelligent design
- Church and social action
- How do teenagers perceive religion
- Women and religion
Essay Examples Relevant to Religion
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
- Should education be made free for everyone?
- The influencers and bloggers cannot be considered as a job
- The role of military service is the way towards maturity
- Should Internet access be limited during college lectures?
- The death penalty service is not an ethical solution
- Fashion industry creates a bad influence on young people
- The Fairplay concept should be rewarded financially
- Should tobacco be made illegal indoors?
- Religious differences often become the cause of wars
- The majority of mobile applications represent the invasion of privacy
Essay Examples Relevant to Argumentative Research Paper Topics
These are the 200+ topics on various subjects, which you might find useful when creating your own. In case you need help aside from creating topics, you can also order the original research on Politics, Media & Communication, Math, Law, and even Nursing papers for sale on Edubirdie.
How to Choose a Good Research Paper Topic?
While it may seem challenging to come up with a good research paper topic as you try your best to narrow things down, the trick is to choose something that influences you because you know it well and can support your arguments with relevant evidence. The subject should be well-structured and relevant to your thesis statement. Always take time to research the list of sources to compose your topic sentences as well to make them relate to your thesis part. It’s always best to check a good research paper introduction example before you start working on the paper and choosing your topic. Here are the steps to consider:
- Start With Observing Your Interests.
If you are confused with a variety of interesting topics for writing a creative essay, it’s better to decide what interests you the most. Don’t stick to easy research paper topics just to complete the task fast. If you are allowed to freely choose what to write an essay about, use the opportunity to create something unique. Write down the list of your interests and break down every idea into small certain topics. When you have a list in front of your eyes, it will be easier to make up your mind and start considering a particular issue.
Then you should examine what aspect of the topic is preferable for you to outline in your research paper . A list will save you here again. Use pros/cons template to include all the arguments and objections to the issues.
- Come Up With an Argumentative Research Question.
The most challenging part of choosing a competitive research paper topic is finding an aspect that poses some importance for your course and the subject per se. While it may seem that it is sufficient to make a general statement, your argumentation should include a clear research question. Consider asking yourself why you have chosen a particular topic and how your research will make it clearer or provide innovative solutions.
- Study Available Research Topic Ideas.
Since we have already mentioned the dangers of choosing something too broad, it is vital to narrow things down and brainstorm the list of possible research paper ideas that deal with the same subject. In other words, you can write down at least five different subjects and see whether you can find sufficient information to support them with the sources or statistical data. Remember the importance of your topic’s wording!
- Compose Strong Thesis Statement.
It must be done at the same time as you choose your research paper topic because these two concepts must be interconnected. Your subject must reflect your main idea of the thesis statement. Make sure that you have the list of sources prepared in advance to incorporate relevant information in your body paragraphs. As always, they must be the supporting evidence for your thesis statement’s idea and the research purpose.
Get 100+ more unique topics for your paper!
Was this helpful, thanks for your feedback, related blog posts, learn how to write an introduction for a research paper.
Though introduction to any writing is frequently associated with beginning, it's not that simple for an introduction to a research paper. Here you ...
170+ Fascinating Biology Research Topics for Students in 2023
Table of contents A List of Researchable Topics for Biology Abortion, Human cloning, Genetic Researches Biology Topics Behaviour and ...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
Can't Find Your ENGLISH Project Topic?
For quick help chat with us now, +234 814 010 7220, +233 55 397 8005, search for your english project topic, how to get your complete english project instantly.
- Select 3 ENGLISH Project Topics of your choice from the list above
- Submit the 3 topics to your Supervisor for Approval.
- Call Our Instant Help Desk on +234 814 010 7220 and Get Your Complete Project Material Instantly.
- All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here's what our amazing customers are saying.
- ACCOUNTING 3693
- ACCOUNTING EDUCATION 6
- ADULT EDUCATION 7
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE 6
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION 187
- ARCHITECTURE 41
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE 294
- ANIMAL SCIENCE 49
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES 7
- BANKING AND FINANCE 1200
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 1297
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 23
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 16
- BIBLICAL AND THEOLOGY 36
- BIOCHEMISTRY 173
- BREWING SCIENCE 5
- BUILDING AND TECHNOLOGY 114
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 1587
- CHEMISTRY 36
- COMMERCE 25
- COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION 19
- CURRICULUM STUDIES 4
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 84
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 211
- ECONOMICS 1228
- EDUCATION 4018
- ENGLISH 366
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS 231
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 272
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 211
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP 179
- FOOD SCIENCE & TECH. 137
- FINE & APPLIED ARTS 42
- FISHERY & AQUACULTURE 62
- FORESTRY & WILDLIFE 5
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING 197
- GEOGRAPHY 60
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT 315
- HEALTH & SEX EDUCATION 23
- HOME ECONOMICS 50
- HUMAN KINETICS 25
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 34
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 36
- INSURANCE 140
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS 117
- ISLAMIC & ARABIC STUDIES 4
- LIBRARY SCIENCE 213
- MARKETING 997
- MASS COMMUNICATION 1468
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 9
- MICRO BIOLOGY 162
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT 6
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 152
- NURSING 110
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY 300
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 983
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 581
- PSYCHOLOGY 91
- PHILOSOPHY 163
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 11
- PHARMACY 21
- PURCHASING & SUPPLY 300
- PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MGT. 22
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 51
- QUANTITY & SURVEYING 74
- RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL STUDIES 19
- SOCIAL STUDIES 10
- SCIENCE LABOURATORY 252
- SOIL SCIENCE 12
- SOCIOLOGY 283
- STATISTICS 126
- THEATRE ARTS 14
- TOURISM & HOSPITALITY 32
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANING 64
- VOCATIONAL STUDIES 43
- VETERINARY 2
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 5
- APPLIED SCIENCE 15
- CRIMINOLOGY 70
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 51
- HISTORY 124
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS & PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT 149
- PHYSIOLOGY 28
- MEDICINE 131
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES 131
- PUBLIC HEALTH 99
- NEW PROJECT TOPICS 20
- Click Here For More Departments
But if you are yet to make payment, see the account details below and make payment immediately to get your complete project now.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Name: PRIMEDGE TECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 0116577831
Account Type: Current Account
Bank: First Bank
Account Number: 3135995490
Account Type: Savings Account
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1014849427
Account Number: 2115220494
Type: Ghana Mobile Money
Account Name: DOUGLAS OSABUTEY
Mobile Number: 0553978005
200 Best Research Paper Topics for 2023 + Examples
When you enroll in university, you are maybe not even aware of the number of obligations that you might have to face over the course of your studies, and this might make you feel overwhelmed and exhausted especially when it comes to writing and submitting research papers on time. Most students feel highly stressed and anxious about their assignments and exams that most of them feel lost and don’t even know how to choose the most appropriate topic for papers that would suit their writing style as well.
Luckily, our professional research paper writers are here to bring you a list of research paper topics 2023 that might as well be useful, interesting, and thought-provoking, which are the qualities of great writing tasks. If you are having difficulty writing a paper, even with the most competent resources, topics of interest, and earnest efforts to write the very best, then it is time to seek help from the website that writes essays for you .
Table of contents
Easy research paper topics, interesting research topics, controversial topics for research paper, funny research paper topics, argumentative research topics, natural sciences (physics, chemistry, ecology, biology), criminal law and justice, history (world, us, anthropology), medical research topics (dentistry, nursing, psychology).
- Business (marketing, economics, and finance)
Science and Technology (Computer Science, Math, Statistics)
Social sciences (social work, political science, sociology).
- Social Media
- Social issues
Choosing a field of interest.
- Checking Available Material
Making a Research Question
Brainstorming research topic ideas, create a thesis statement, list of best research paper topics 2023.
Having a comprehensive list of topics for research papers might make students think that the most difficult part of work is done. However, research topics still need to do enough research and gather a lot of data and facts from reliable sources in order to complete their research paper. Then again, this can be quite demanding since a lot depends on what kind of paper you yourself want to write. Is it supposed to be a funny one, an interesting one, a controversial one or a simple argumentative essay?
We understand that the research paper writing process piles up, so writers from our custom research paper writing service work hard to provide only the best research paper topics. If you want to succeed in college, you can pay someone to write a research paper to ensure a brilliant future. Knowledge is power, and Paperell is here to help you learn as much as you can so you can bring home A’s and B’s every semester.
- Evolution of anime – what made anime popular worldwide?
- Is diversity a good thing within a team, and why?
- Is traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere?
- What makes one sport more popular than another?
- How would the world be different without the discoveries of Nikola Tesla?
- Why do people change their leisure time activities as they get older?
- What hobbies are the most popular with children and adults in your area?
- Are there hobbies you can do in your own country but not when you travel abroad? Why?
- How to deal with procrastination?
- What stereotypes are related to people from your country, and is there any truth to those?
- Are older people always wiser and correct in their choices and opinions?
- Is it true that technology can cause a gap between generations?
- Are friendships between men different from friendships between women and why?
- Can amusement parks have an educative purpose apart from an entertaining one?
- What other common sayings such as “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” exist in your language?
- What makes people in your country happy?
- What makes some nations happier and more prosperous than others?
- Does beauty, in general, determine how much a person will be successful in life?
- What are some pros and cons related to plastic surgery?
- How to be better at communicating with friends, family, work colleagues, and strangers?
There are some subjects that might trigger different responses from people because most of these subjects are controversial and are prone to raise a series of other issues. Most of these research titles are related to politics, religion, gender roles, as well as human relationships.
- What is the proper punishment for serial killers and rapists?
- What caused two state-of-the-art planes to crash and what can be done to prevent further accidents?
- How to prevent an increase in the number of homeless children?
- What is the future of religion?
- What is the morality in the world of cam girls?
- What is the background of all terrorist attacks in the world?
- What is it like to be transgender nowadays?
- How to deal with a huge wave of immigrants?
- Can police unions prevent corruption?
- What can developed countries do in order to help underdeveloped countries?
- How to stop being a couch potato?
- Why did we start celebrating Halloween Day?
- What are some positive sides of energy drinks and coffee?
- What are some ways to fund a trip around the world?
- Who is the funniest historical figure, and why?
- If you could turn into an animal, which one would you choose to be?
- What makes people mispronounce .gif?
- What comics are funny but educational?
- What is the philosophy behind Assassin’s Creed?
- Why do we talk and act like we are drunk when we become exhausted?
- Do immigrants provide a good or bad impact on a country’s economy?
- Are the virtual world and video games, causing more violence or more antisocial people?
- Why more expensive sports like rowing and tennis should be more accessible to social and ethnic minorities?
- Adoption rights for single parents: why are laws so strict?
- City development: should we keep the grid pattern or move to the new approaches to city planning?
- What makes communism the best political system in the world?
- Did Andy Warhol manage to make high art more accessible to a wider audience?
- How can raising the minimum wage help increase economic mobility?
- Should steroids be allowed in sports?
- What can be done to prevent cyberbullying?
- Is obesity a problem for the American population?
- Should all students have free access to the Internet for education?
- Students should be able to change a college curriculum due to their objectives
- English will be the official language in most countries in a few decades
- Each student should learn at least three foreign languages
- The advertisement industry is all a lie
- Education should be less expensive in order to involve more students
- Steroids should be forbidden
- The attention to sports in the education system is too big
- Diets are not as effective as they are presented to the masses
- Eight hours is a normal duration of sleep for every student
- Risky sports should be forbidden
- Parents shouldn’t allow their children to watch adult films
- Tobacco and its smoking should be forbidden in most the countries
- Government should do more for fighting alcoholism in the US
- Energetic drinks can be more dangerous than usual alcohol drinks
- Filming court proceedings shouldn’t be forbidden in any court
- People should be allowed to start voting at the age of 25
- The usage of animals in research should be forbidden
- Each person who causes environmental pollution should be punished
- The government needs to work more on protection from tornadoes
- Indians that are living in the US are not true representatives of their kind
- Each following financial crisis will be worse than previous
- Acceptance rates it should be much higher than now
- The legalization of gay marriages shows the high level of development in the county
- How to fight corruption more effectively?
- Communism as an ideology and communism in USSR are many different things
- Chats of the web teach children of a bad grammar
- When using modern technologies, people become less intelligent
- The usage of messengers has a bad influence on the culture of communication
- The educational system should use more advantages of modern technologies
- The number of working hours should reduce from time to time
- The government should support social activists in their projects
- Cloning animals and people should be banned
- Modern art is mostly a lie and shouldn’t be called an art even
- The movie can never be better than the book on which it is based
- Song lyrics become worse with every year
- Buying a lottery ticket is a bad idea for those who want to win
- That is the problem that sports competitions take much more attention than scientific events
- The feminist movement becomes a problem for women who don’t join it
- Democracy is not the best ideology for the modern world
- Social media are not as dangerous as they told to be
- Are diaries still popular?
- Are public cameras a problem for privacy?
- Is homeschooling a problem for the socialization of children?
- All subjects should be optional so students can choose other subjects
- This is the problem that modern films are crueler than old films
- Historical films should be based only on facts
- Do artists risk their mental health when playing psychopaths and killers?
- People should read more books
Sample Research Papers
- Argumentative essays examples
Research Topics By Field of Study
Research proposal ideas can be found in many fields of study that allow you to be innovative and do extensive research to put forward new ideas and opinions.
- Why being warm usually makes us feel tired and sleepy?
- What causes visual abnormalities such as special frequency?
- How is it possible that birds flying in bad and cloudy weather conditions don’t get disoriented?
- When gas becomes plasma, what actually happens to molecules?
- Why is skin on a face more sensitive to breakouts and touch than on any other part of the body?
- What are some proofs of period alignment?
- How do allergies to nuts and other fruits happen?
- What chemical processes keep canned drinks mixed together and not separate into their ingredients?
- What steps can be taken in third world countries to prevent ecological catastrophes?
- Why are carbs bad for people who are insulin resistant?
- Biology examples
- Chemistry examples
- Physics examples
- Ecology and Environmental Issues examples
- What have been some of the best decisions of the Supreme Court?
- What have been some of the worst decisions of the Supreme Court?
- What does it mean when jury rules that Bayer must pay in the Monsanto cancer trial?
- How can students protect themselves from giving back students’ loans?
- What can be done to improve family law?
- What countries have the worst legal systems?
- What countries have the best legal systems?
- What are the main flaws of the legal system in the USA?
- How to change abortion laws to pro-choice?
- How corrupted are legal systems in South America?
- Criminal Justice examples
- Criminal Law examples
- Criminology examples
- What is Operation Pastorius?
- Was the Norse religion practice in the Danelaw, and to what extent?
- Why did the Soviet Union want to invade Afghanistan?
- Why did the Germanics abolish their religion?
- What are the most important events in the history of Latin America?
- Who foresaw the encroachment of Nazism?
- What’s the story behind the Yugoslav wars in the 90s?
- How did Greece become such a philosophical hotspot in ancient times?
- How did people study foreign languages before the 19 th century?
- Who profited the most from wars in the Middle Ages?
- History examples
- American History examples
- What improvements in dentistry marked the 21 st century?
- How can implants provide a permanent solution to a lost tooth?
- What nutrition can prevent insulin resistance?
- What are the main symptoms of PCOS and how to deal with them?
- What are the pros and cons of antipsychotics?
- What are the benefits of massage therapy?
- How many treatments to Autism are there?
- What are the potential risks of water birth?
- How can music therapy foster lactation?
- How is ageism impacting mental health and addictions?
- Medicine examples
- Nursing examples
- Psychology examples
Business (Marketing, Economics, and Finance)
- Who are the greatest businessmen in the 21 st century?
- Who are the greatest businesswomen in the 21 st century?
- How has business etiquette changed in the past few years?
- How can the knowledge of culture help in doing business better?
- What are the qualities of team leaders and how to become one?
- Why are stock markets becoming more and more popular?
- What is an all-female working environment like?
- How is Islamic banking system different from interest?
- How does finding gold and diamonds affect the economy?
- How do offshore bank accounts work – the case of Panama papers?
- Business examples
- Marketing examples
- Economics examples
- Finance examples
- What are some great scientific breakthroughs in the 21 st century?
- Why is the first image of a black hole so important?
- What is the significance of the number 0?
- How do fractals have an unlimited perimeter but limited area?
- How to be able to perform rapid mental calculations?
- What is the math behind the NBA Draft lottery?
- What is the fourth dimension?
- What is the difference between parametric and non-parametric statistics?
- How are the concepts of something impossible or random mathematically proven?
- Who are some great mathematicians of the modern age?
- Computer Science examples
- Math examples
- Statistics examples
- What social issues marked the beginning of the 21 st century?
- Is there a difference in how men and women gain power?
- How has the role of a woman in society changed over time?
- Is the study of humanities necessary to develop critical thinking?
- How to prevent child marriages?
- Why has socialism been mostly unsuccessful?
- How does globalization affect politics?
- What is identity politics and how it affects society in general?
- How can child welfare in underdeveloped countries be assured?
- How to make the most out of clinical supervision?
- Political Science examples
- Sociology examples
Other Great Research Paper Topics:
- How are the latest improvements in the automobile industry working on the protection of the environment?
- What makes smartphones so resistant to bugs and viruses compare to computers?
- What is the story behind the Internet of Things?
- Why didn’t vector graphics become mainstream instead of pixels?
- What are some advances in technology related to medicine?
- What are Molten Salt Nuclear Reactors?
- Can everything be solar powered?
- How are old recordings converted to new formats?
- What are the differences between open and closed systems?
- Why do smart our electronic devices get slower over time?
- Technology paper examples
- What do all religions have in common?
- Why are younger generations less religious than older ones?
- How are terrorist attacks in religious buildings affecting religion?
- What are the new beliefs that are becoming popular?
- What are some main differences between Orthodox and Catholic Christians?
- Why did we stop believing in multiple gods?
- What impact do religions have on the perception of the good and the bad?
- Are Abrahamic religions the only ones that punish non-believers?
- Can religion help to change the view of women in Arabic cultures?
- Historically speaking, what has been the impact of religions in wars?
- Religion paper examples
- Are social networks making us lonely and unsociable?
- How to protect children online?
- What are some ways to identify pedophiles on social media?
- Why do people have the need to post everything online?
- How to stop cyber-bullying?
- Can LinkedIn help people find jobs or further education?
- How to make a break from social media?
- Why are younger generations obsessed with the number of followers and likes?
- Is there such a thing as social media addiction?
- Who are world-famous influencers on social media?
- Social media paper examples
- Why do people listen to sad music when they are in a bad mood?
- What music to listen to when you want to relax?
- How has hip-hop culture changed over the years?
- Why is classical music becoming more popular these days?
- What music to listen to in order to foster memorization?
- Why are successful musicians more prone to become drug-abusers?
- Who was Doris Day?
- Why influences the popularity of soundtracks?
- What are some all-time romantic songs?
- What makes some music festivals more popular than others?
- Music paper examples
- What are some successful anti-bullying programs at school?
- Is student-centred learning effective?
- Are there any benefits of taking a year off and what to do during the year?
- What visual aids can be implemented in all classrooms?
- What are some innovations in the USA Education system?
- What is FERPA and what impact does it have on education?
- What encourages students to cheat on exams?
- How to prevent students from plagiarizing their research papers?
- What education system is the best – the USA, Finland or France?
- Education paper examples
- Why do more and more women suffer from PCOS?
- What is insulin resistance and how to fight it?
- What are some ways to encourage obese people to change their habits?
- How can Israeli colon cancer research be a true breakthrough?
- What health problems can be caused by emotional stress?
- Can have too much coffee cause health problems?
- How to lower blood pressure using natural medicines and herbs?
- Is there a link between online bullying and depression?
- Is it appropriate to fine parents for skipping vaccination?
- Are antibiotics becoming useless and obsolete?
- Health paper examples
- How can immigration crises be solved?
- Is there a way to stop the raising of racism?
- Why are there still anti-LGBT communities and?
- How to encourage parents to educate themselves on vaccination?
- Is there a way to stop sex trafficking in underdeveloped countries?
- Is it too late to stop global warming?
- Why are people fighting against abortion?
- Are children becoming over-dependent on technology?
- Which countries are known for media censorship?
- What are the good and bad sides of digital currencies?
- Social Issue paper examples
- Is going vegan one way to protect the environment?
- How can an average person contribute to saving the environment?
- What can schools do to make children be more aware of environmental issues?
- How is global warming affecting wildlife?
- How are pesticides harming bird populations?
- How is plastic ocean pollution harming the oxygen we breathe?
- What eco-friendly products are better than the original ones?
- What catastrophes in history had a bad impact on the environment?
- Can solar technology become more sustainable?
- How to attain land for reverse desertification on a tight budget?
- Environment paper examples
How to Select The Best Research Paper Topic?
Selecting research topics might be a nightmare for all college students since you are expected to write about something new even though nobody expects you to make some groundbreaking discovery, especially not during the early years of your studies. However, there are some tips on how to choose the right topics for research papers that can make the whole process much easier.
Topics for the research paper are not easy to find since there are different fields that have been already exhausted from the beginning of the year, but you can always go for an area of interest. In order to choose great research paper titles and interesting things to research, taking some time and contemplate on what makes you be passionate about a certain subject is a good starting point. This is, after all, of great importance since you won’t be able to commit fully to writing an amazing assignment if you are not so interested in the subject. Once you managed to decide which topic might be of your interest, you should check the available materials you could use to foster your research. You should analyze the available materials carefully in order to make the right choice on which subject you could thoroughly work on and expand it to a whole other level. If you skip this step, you might end up putting yourself under a lot of pressure to meet the due date of the research essay, topics, and research paper submissions. Then again, if you enjoy conducting experiments and your chosen research topic allows you, maybe you could have a survey conducted with the help of your peers and write a paper after analyzing the data.
Topics for research papers might be demanding, but the most challenging part is related to making a research question. This is where you need to think hard about what your work will be focused on and what other people might find thought-provoking. You need to be able to motivate people to read your research essay even though they don’t know much about the subject itself.
Dedicating your time and knowledge as well as skills to finish a paper based on well-done research asks for a lot of self-discipline. However, if you feel stuck at any point looking for research paper ideas, you should ask your peers about research proposal ideas. Sometimes, getting a second or even third opinion can help you brainstorm your research ideas much better. In addition, you can always turn to your mentor who can help you identify an issue or an idea you should work on.
Some students still say that the most difficult stage of writing a research paper for them was to create a thesis statement. Throughout the studies, students have the chance to write a lot of essays on a variety of subjects that are not so closely connected, but they have never had to create a thesis statement. Therefore, most professors encourage students to ask for help in order to have the best possible ground statement for their research proposal topics.
You May Also Be Interested In
Abstract paragraph - a summary of the main ideas of the text; it's not just…
Some people say that history is boring, and a lot find it completely obsolete. However,…
How to Write a Discussion Section One of the final sections of a research report…
Chances are academic writing will not pass you by if you are attending any educational…
Always Ready to Help
Running out of time.
Type to search
Aug 14, 2019
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS
THE IMPACT OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ON THE WRITTEN ENGLISH OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the effectiveness of Nigerian Pidgin English in Nigerian senior secondary school in Lagos state. The study employed a descriptive survey research design. An instrument titled: Effectiveness of Nigerian Pidgin English in Nigerian Senior Secondary School (ENPENSSS) was used to collect relevant data for the study. The four senior secondary schools involved were select… Continue Reading »
EFFECTS OF DRILL AND PRACTICE ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
» ABSTRACT This study examines The Effect of Drill and Practice on the Academic Achievement of Students in English Language in Junior Secondary Schools in Lagos State. The purpose of this research was to determine the achievement scores of students taught English Language with drill and practice those taught using conventional teaching methods. and Determine the interest of students taught English… Continue Reading »
THE IMPACT OF ENVIRONMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
» ABSTRACT This study sought to identify factors that affect effective teaching and learning of the English language in the secondary schools in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State. The study was carried out using seven secondary schools as a random selection from schools located in both urban and rural areas. One hundred (100) English language students were equally used f… Continue Reading »
THE STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING LOW ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
» ABSTRACT This study examines strategies for improving low academic performance in English language in secondary schools in Kaduna state. Over the years, there has been a consistent decline in students’ performance in English Language. This sordid situation has caused teachers, parents, curriculum experts and evaluators a serious concern. To carry out this investigation, data were collected from … Continue Reading »
EXPLORING THE DETERMINANTS OF ENTREPRENEUR AMONG GRADUATES IN NIGERIA
» ABSTRACT This research work examined exploring the determinants of entrepreneurship among graduate’s students in Nigeria. A questionnaire survey was conducted to collect data for this study. A total number of 65 students in both management and Agricultural sciences in Delta State University Asaba Campus were sampled using a structure questionnaire. The test for multiple means and the T test for … Continue Reading »
THE USE OF CODE SWITCHING AND CODE MIXING IN NIGERIA
» ABSTRACT While Nigerian scholars have examined code switching in conversation and in literary language (Akere, 1980; Amuda, 1986, 1994; Goke Pariola, 1983; O’Mole, 1987; Lamidi, 2004; Ayeomoni, 2006) this study presents a critical examination of code switching in contemporary Nigerian hip hop music. In spite of the fact that most Nigerian hip hop singers use English, they still try to identify wit… Continue Reading »
IMPACT OF MOTHER TONGUE ON STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
» ABSTRACT This study has thrown an insight into the impact of mother tongue in the speaking skills of English language. The impact: of “mother tongue” was noticed in the section of grammar and sentence structure and this affected their dialect and their grammar and sentences structure. Students’ background in all the four language skills listening, speaking, reading and writing was extremely… Continue Reading »
EFFECT OF TRUANCY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF ADOLESCENT STUDENTS
» ABSTRACT This research work investigated the effect of Truancy on the performance of adolescent students; a case study of secondary in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State. The subject of this research comprised one hundred (100) students randomly selected from five secondary schools in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State. Data Analysis was carried out by the use of Chi square w… Continue Reading »
THE LINGUISTIC-STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF NIGERIAN SECURITY AGENCIES USE OF LANGUAGE
» ABSTRACT Most of the theories on the origins of language have all shown that language arose of man’s desire to adapt to his environment. For instance, the cooperation and contact theories show that language (speech) came into being out of the human instinct for survival and contact. One of the basic conditions that must be fulfilled before an individual can claim membership of any society is the a… Continue Reading »
AFRICAN NOVEL AND THE STUDY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE
» ABSTRACT The study aims at finding out why more students shy away from Literature in English in the Secondary Schools, using the analysis of some African novels from different African regions to show how close Literature is to life and why students should develop interest in it and study it. The sociological approach to criticism was employed in the analysis of the prose writings of some selected … Continue Reading »
TEACHING AND LEARNING PROSE IN SCHOOLS
» ABSTRACT The study investigated teaching and learning prose: a study of Oko Afo Senior Secondary School and Government Senior college, Badagry. The researcher mode use of 50 secondary school students and 10 teachers from two different school in Badagry Local Government and five research questions were also used to test the opinion of the students. The researcher also used simple percentage. Sugges… Continue Reading »
THE INFLUENCE OF THE SOCIETY ON STUNDENTS’ PERFORMANCE
» ABSTRACT Scholars’ preoccupation with the teaching and learning of English language among other languages in this part of the world is founded as it is the language of instruction in schools as well as the lingua franca in many African nations, Nigeria included. Given that students and their teachers do not exist in isolations of the society influencing students’ performance in English language … Continue Reading »
AN ANALYSIS OF ENGLISH COMMON SPELLING ERRORS
» ABSTRACT This project begins with the identification of the Importance of Competence in English Usage to the nation’s Standard of Education. It therefore sets out to examine the analysis of the English spelling error, by looking into the History of English Spelling as well as the sources of these errors. The research work also identified that inconsistencies in the language at times can cause the… Continue Reading »
THE ROLE OF SUPERVISION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRIMARY EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT In this research project, an attempt was made by the researcher to find out the role of supervision in the development of primary education in some selected schools within sokoto metropolis. Simple and sampling technique research designing was adopted in the study. The instrument was questionnaires for head masters and the teachers in the area of the study to obtain their responses … Continue Reading »
THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH
» ABSTRACT The Nigerian Pidgin English is a type of English used and understood by so many people in Nigeria regardless of ethnic, cultural, and socio economic background. Even though some people now use it in social communication, pidgin English is not only used in places like market local community and so on, but also Nigerian secondary and tertiary institutions’ students now use pidgin En… Continue Reading »
THE IMPACT OF PIDGIN ENGLISH ON STUDENTS COMPETENCE IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITY
» ABSTRACT This project is an attempt to explore the recurring grave concerning the academic performance of students. Though a large percentage of students in Nigeria learn English as a second language and are instructed in it, the Nigerian pidgin seems to interfere with their acquisition of the language and their performance in it much more than their mother tongues. The impact of pidgin contribute… Continue Reading »
REDUPLICATION IN NIGERIAN ENGLISH
» ABSTRACT This research work is concerned with reduplication in Nigerian English from the speeches and utterances of some students in the Department of Modern European Languages and Linguistics, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. The study shows that reduplication occurs to signify contrastive meaning, pluralism, emphasis and creation of new words with different semantic forms. Reduplicati… Continue Reading »
PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED TO LEARNING SECOND LANGUAGE: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION OF THE STUDY This research work aims at the investigating aspects of language that causes problems in learning second language. Many teachers have conducted researches and discovered some aspects that cause problems in learning second language. Those aspects of second language learning include difficulties with linguistic codes (such as phonetics, phonology, semantics and … Continue Reading »
CORRELATION BETWEEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE-IN-ENGLISH
» ABSTRACT This study examined the Correlation between English — language and literature — English: A case study of MELL, UDUS, Sokoto. The research centers on finding out the reason why most students in tertiary institutions being scared of some aspects of the genres of literature with emphasis majorly on poetry. Research questions were formulated based on the above variables. Two researc… Continue Reading »
A LEXICO-SEMANTIC STUDY OF THE LANGUAGE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN PIDGIN ENGLISH
» ABSTRACT This work concern on how the meaning of the words/lexis can be utilized in the language of advertisement in Pidgin English. Furthermore, the result shows that Nigerian pidgin have a significant for advertisement purpose since it combine of both and indignant languages. CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background to the study 1.2 Statement of the Problem 1.3 Objective… Continue Reading »
Get More Science Lab Technology Project Topics and Materials
Click here for Sociology Project Topics and Materials
Click here for Physics Project Topics and Materials
Click here for Plant Science Project Topics and Materials
More from Final Year Project Topics and Materials
Building Africa’s Biggest Research Repository. Business Plan* Journals* E books* Articles* Project Materials* Source Codes* www.iproject.com.ng
About Help Terms Privacy
Get the Medium app
Final Year Project Topics and Materials
Text to speech
50+ High School Research Paper Topics to Ace Your Grades
Research papers are common assignments in high school systems worldwide. It is a scientific term that refers to essays where students share what they’ve learned after thoroughly researching one specific topic. Why do high schools impose them?
Writing a well-structured and organized research paper is key to teaching students how to make critical connections, express understanding, summarize data, and communicate findings.
Students don’t only have to come up with several high school research paper topics, choose one, and produce a research paper. A good topic will help you connect with the evaluating public, or in this case, your professors and classmates. However, many students struggle with finding the right high school research topics.
This is why we’ve put together this guide on choosing topics for a high school research paper and over 50 topic ideas you can use or get inspired with.
How to Choose High School Research Paper Topics
Since you are about to go through over 50 high school research topics, you might get overwhelmed. To avoid it, you need to know how to choose the right research paper topic for you.
The most important thing to consider is the time needed to complete a paper on a particular topic. Too broad topics will wear you out, and you might fail to meet the deadline. This is why you should always stick to, shall we say, not-too-broad and well-defined topics.
Since you will spend some time researching and writing, you need to consider your motivation too. Choosing a topic that you find interesting will help you fuel your research and paper writing capabilities. If your efforts turn out to be futile and the deadline is dangerously close, you can always look for a research paper for sale to ace your grade.
Most Interesting & Easy Research Topics for High School students
Since there are many research paper ideas for high school students, we didn’t want to just provide you with a list. Your interest is an essential factor when choosing a topic. This is why we’ve put them in 8 categories. Feel free to jump to a category that you find the most engaging. If you don’t have the time, here at StudyClerk, we are standing by to deliver a completely custom research paper to you.
If you are interested in education, you should consider choosing an education research topic for high school students. Below you can find ten topics you can use as inspiration.
- Should High Schools Impose Mandatory Vaccination On Students?
- The Benefits Of Charter Schools For The Public Education System
- Homeschooling Vs. Traditional Schooling: Which One Better Sets Students For Success
- Should Public Education Continue To Promote Diversity? Why?
- The Most Beneficial Funding Programs For Students
- The Effects Of The Rising Price Of College Tuitions On High School Students
- Discuss The Most Noteworthy Advantages And Disadvantages Of Standardized Testing
- What Are The Alternatives To Standardized Testing?
- Does Gap Year Between High School And College Set Students For Success?
- Identify And Discuss The Major Benefits Of Group Projects For High Schoolers
World history is rich, fun, and engaging. There are numerous attractive topics to choose from. If history is something that has you on your toes, you’ll find the following world history research topics for high school fascinating.
- The Origin Of The Israel-Palestine Conflict And Possible Resolutions
- The History Of The USA Occupation Of Iraq
- Choose A Famous Assassinated World Leader And Discuss What Led To The Assassination
- Discuss A Historical Invention And How It Changed The Lives Of People Worldwide
- Has The World’s Leading Countries’ Response To Climate Change Improved Or Declined Over The Last Decade?
- How The President Of Belarus Manages To Stay In Power For Over 25 Years
- Which Event In World History Had The Most Impact On Your Country?
Many governments worldwide work on increasing mental health awareness. The following mental health topics for high school research papers will put you in a position to contribute to this very important movement.
- Discuss The Main Ways Stress Affects The Body
- Can Daily Exercises Benefit Mental Health? How?
- Should More Counselors Work In High Schools? Why?
- Discuss The Major Factors That Contribute To Poor Mental And Physical Well-Being
- In What Ways Has The Worldwide Pandemic Affected People’s Mental Health?
- Explore The Relationship Between Social Media And Mental Health Disorders
- How The Public School System Cares For The Mental Health Of Students
- What Is The Most Effective Psychotherapy For High Schoolers?
Science is one of those fields where there is always something new you can research. If you need a science research topic for high school students, feel free to use any of the following.
- How Can Civilization Save Coral Reefs?
- What Are Black Holes, And What Is Their Role?
- Explain Sugar Chemistry That Enables Us To Make Candies
- What Are The Biggest Successes Of The Epa In The Last Decade?
- Is There A Way To Reverse Climate Change? How?
- What Solutions Does Science Offer To Resolve The Drinking Water Crisis In The Future?
Many teenagers find inspiration in music, so why not choose some music high school research paper topics.
- In What Way Music Education Benefits High School Students?
- How Famous Musicians Impact Pop Music
- Classification Of Music Instruments: Discuss The Sachs-Hornbostel System
- Did Sound Effect Technology Change The Music Industry? How?
- How Did Online Streaming Platforms Help Music Evolve?
- How Does Music Software Emulate Sounds Of Different Instruments?
Healthcare finance research topics
Healthcare and finance go hand in hand. Shining light on some exciting correlations between these two fields can be engaging. Here are some topics that you can consider.
- How Can Patient Management Systems Save Money In Hospitals?
- The Pros And Cons Of The Public Healthcare System
- Should Individuals Or The Government Pay For Healthcare?
- What Is Obama-Care And How It Benefits Americans?
- The Most Noteworthy Developments In The History Of Healthcare Financing
Our environment has been a hot topic for quite some time now. There is a lot of research to back up your claims and make logical assumptions. Here are some environmental high school research topics you can choose from.
- What Is The Impact Of Offshore Drilling On The Environment?
- Do We Need Climate Change Legislation? Why?
- Are Ecotourism And Tropical Fishing Viable Ways To Save And Recuperate Endangered Areas And Animals?
- The Impact Of Disposable Products On The Environment
- Discuss The Benefits Of Green Buildings To Our Environment
- Find And Discuss A Large-Scale Recent Project That Helped Restore Balance In An Area
Many students struggle with having to find good entrepreneurship research paper ideas for high school. This is why we’ve developed a list of topics to inspire your research.
- What Is Entrepreneurship?
- Are People Born With An Entrepreneurial Spirit, Or Can You Learn It?
- Discuss The Major Entrepreneurship Theories
- Does Entrepreneurship Affect The Growth Of The Economy?
- Which Character Traits Are Commonly Found In Successful Entrepreneurs?
- The Pros And Cons Of Having A Traditional Job And Being An Entrepreneur
- Discuss Entrepreneurship As One Of The Solutions To Unemployment
- What Is Crowdfunding, And How It’s Related To Entrepreneurship
- The Most Common Challenges Entrepreneurs Face
- How Social Media Made A Lot Of Successful Entrepreneurs
Hopefully, you’ll find these high school research paper topics inspirational. The categories are there to help you choose easily. Here at StudyClerk, we know how hard it is to complete all assignments in time and ace all your grades. If you are struggling with writing, feel free to contact us about our writing services , and we’ll help you come on top of your research paper assignment no matter how complex it is.
Order your paper now!
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- List of 78 Top Cyber Security Topics for Research
- 50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
- 50+ Best Astronomy Research Topics You Can Write About
- 50+ Inspiring Animal Research Topics
- Free Resources
- Project Ideas
- Login/Register Remember Me Register
If you’re looking for a fun group project for 4 or more kids, wacky abstract word art activity is just the ticket. Offering writing practice and grammar review, this isn’t your average art project.
Kids practice building sentences with different parts of speech, then create paintings of the silly mad-lib sentences they come up with. In an unexpected fun twist, at the end they get to rip up their paintings and arrange them into wild and unique abstract collages.
In this fun project, you ask the students to detail their life history in an interesting tone. To avoid monotone, ask them to only include those events in life which they consider adventurous or unforgettable.
Ask them to highlight emotions rather than timeline.
You can add a twist to the exercise by asking them to write their ideal future life in an epilogue.
This project will focus on verbal communication skills.
Ask the students to select a book or excerpt from a book to read. You can assign a genre to keep the communication streamlined.
Students can take turns to give a short review of their reading together with their viewpoints about it. They can talk about the moral values of the characters or change endings or events to discuss if the plot becomes more entertaining with these changes.
Check out these ideas on how to run a successful Book Club !
This is a perfect project for all classes in middle and high school. You can take it to the next level by asking the whole school to start a competition for the best class magazine.
You can ask your class to select a theme of environmental, health, literary, or societal topic.
Then ask them to gather all skills; idea-generation, writing, design, and presentation. You will get the most benefits if you make it mandatory for every student to produce content for one page of the magazine. (You can include the advertisement activity within the activity of class magazine.)
This is another extensive project that will not only win the hearts of your students but also allow you to assess their creative capabilities.
Ask them to illustrate interesting events from their lives, or imagination, in the form of comic strips.
ALSO READ: SPEAKING ACTIVITIES FOR ANY LANGUAGE CLASS
This activity is similar to the comic activity given above. The only difference is the increased detail that is required in drama writing. An absence of images adds the obligation on the students to describe scenes and expressions.
Again, students can describe any life event from their reality or imagination.
You can later ask the students to act on the best dramas to improve their verbal and non-verbal communication.
Paper Mache Activity
In this messy yet super fun project, students make paper mache futuristic Earths or other imaginary planets as described in science fiction.
This was my cross-curricular activity based off of our Literature reading of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? and a unit topic in English about the environment and recycling. Of course, you can do paper mache for any lesson or unit that you have!
This article gives you the step-by-step instruction on how to do paper mache in the classroom!
Editorial/ Fan Letter
Editorial is one of English project ideas most suitable for high-schoolers while fan letters work for learners from all English expertise levels.
Ask your high-schoolers to analyze a societal issue that is close to their heart. Next, they need to define the problem from the viewpoint of aggrieved parties. Ask them to write out the problem and get it published in a local or national newspaper.
(Be ready to proofread and edit the piece before they send it to relevant personnel.)
Younger students can write fan letters to their best actors, authors, and singers.
This is another English project which will combine societal, and practical, understanding with English learning. In this project, the students will learn problem-solving skills.
Ask them to understand a societal or scientific problem. Once they have understood and defined this issue, they have to provide a solution to this problem.
In the end, they have to present their solution together with the need which gave rise to it in front of the class. (You may want them to include a video presentation with visual effects .)
This activity is one of my students’ favorite s not only because it’s fun but also because it facilitates their learning. I tried this project on two literature readings I had before (The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain and Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe) and both achieved the same fantastic end.
In this project, students are tasked to illustrate the setting or a specific part of the book in the form of a three-dimensional miniature scene. Students will pick a favorite scene from the story they are reading and decide how they want to represent it using the materials given (above) and a variety of design strategies.
This writing exercise contains the most fun among all the given projects. You will excite their creativity as well as their inner critic.
Start by inquiring about the literary work which fascinates or inspires them most.
Ask them if they can add humor to that piece. Let them edit a single character or scene or if they want they can give a humorous outlook to the whole plot.
This open-ended English writing project will ask the students to select one event in their life. This event should be intriguing as well as contain a life lesson.
Then, they have to retell this piece in third person pronoun. Ask them to keep the tone conversational as well as engaging.
In the end, ask them to write a conclusive moral of the story.
POPULAR: 5 Project-based Learning for High School English
These self-portrait ideas were part of a short project that went really with my middle school ESL class so I thought I’d share them with you.
My students were able to come up with three products in one activity: a mind map, a self-portrait and an essay. The unit topic was about “Identity” or “Personality” but I guess this will work for general descriptive adjectives lesson as well.
If you want to include futuristic touch to your English lessons, include a thing or two from STEM subjects. One great way is to ask them to explain or detail a mathematical chart. (You can come up with variations in this original plan. For example, you can ask future businessmen to interpret graphics related to market studies.)
See, if they have enough vocabulary and concepts to comprehend and convey the message to their fellows.
Just like fan letters, this activity asks the students to write letters to their favorite characters in fictional and non-fictional worlds.
Ask them to pinpoint the era, region, settings they like most in a given novel or historical account. Next, they would show interest in one of its characters and the reason for this interest.
In the end, they need to write a letter to this character praising or advising him/her regarding his/her role in the piece. (You can reply on behalf of that character if you think the point made by the student inspires further dialogue.)
Book Trailer Project
Book Trailer Project is a digital storytelling activity for middle school or high school students after they finish reading a book. Students need to take the key idea from the book to create a short video that persuades people to check out a book they have read.
Doing the book trailer project requires students to summarize, synthesize and analyze the book and put that analysis in their trailer. Furthermore, having students create book trailers is a great way to incorporate technology in the classroom and encourage reading. Thus, book trailer project is a great alternative to boring book report assignments, and can easily be done individually or in groups.
So these are some of creative English project ideas you can use in your English class to prompt your students to express their creativity and language skills. These are fun, practical, and learning-inducing.
Are you on Pinterest? Save this post!
Which of these creative English project ideas have you already tried in your class? Which of these is in your to-do list for the year?
Simple Flashcard Games to Foster an Engaging and Engaged Classroom
How to Use Green Screen for Remote Teaching
ESL Games Plus: A One Stop Interactive Teaching Tool for ESL Learners
Culturally Responsive Teaching: 5 Essential Strategies for ESL Teachers
The 8 Secret Formulas to Make Child Study and Do Homework
Leave a comment cancel comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Topical and themed
- Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Middle school
- High school
- Special education
- Schools directory
- Resources Jobs Schools directory News Search
English class project ideas
International schools, tes resources team.
Project ideas to keep classes motivated and practising key skills
Whether you're looking for resources to finish a unit of work or start or end the term, English projects offer students an opportunity to work creatively whilst consolidating everything they have learned so far. We have selected a range of project based resources which are sure to keep your secondary students involved. Looking for more secondary English resources? Take a look at our English hub .
Creative English projects
At the start of a term or nearing the end of one, creative English projects are a good way for students to focus on one piece of work over a period of time. From putting together your own magazine to creating a TV advert or pitching a business idea, these resources allow your students to explore and demonstrate a range of English language and literary techniques in the classroom.
Descriptive Writing- 5 week Project Book - NEW GCSE English Language Paper 1: Creative Writing
Planning a Magazine Project: English and Media
Storytime Fairy Tale Pack
Dragons' Den Persuasive Project! (Building Speaking & Listening and Persuasive Writing Skills!)
Holiday project home learning for English
Book Report Template
- Project Topics
- Project Topics Materials
- Project topics in education
- Accounting project topics
- Computer science project topics
- Project topics for mass communication
- Project topics for Marketing
- Project topics for business administration
- Project topics in economics
- PROJECT TOPICS
- REQUEST PROJECT
- HIRE A WRITER
Project By Departments
- Agric Engineering
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative And Rural Development
- Cooperative Economics
- Design And Technology
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Entrepreneurial And Business Management
- Estate Management
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Food Technology
- Health Science And Technology
- Home And Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management And Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relation and Personnel Management
- International And Diplomatic Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical And Health Science
- Nursing Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Political Science
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Public Relations And Communication
- Purchasing And Supply
- Quantity Surveyor
- Science Lab Technology
- Secretarial Administration
- Staff Development And Distance Education
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Thesis and Dissertation
English Project Topics
We provide the best English Project topics for all final year research paper. Click on any English topic of your choice from our List of English project topics and proceed to download.
We give instant delivery of English research materials title listed on our website. Download Complete, reliable and ready made English project work.
Get new English Project ideas or Search for related English Projects using our search box for ND, HND, Bsc, Msc, PGD, Phd. List of English Project topics in pdf and word.
1 . Myth In Ben Okri’s The Famished Road
2 . comparative study of morphological processes in english and hausa languages, 3 . achieving unity and coherence through contradictions in the novels of achebe, iyayi and habila, 4 . tense errors in english essays of secondary school students, 5 . political corruption and symbolism in adichie chimamanda ngozi’s half of a yellow sun and okey 2, 6 . the bluest eye by toni morrisonand kaine agarys yellow yellow, 7 . stylistic analysis of chimamanda ngozi adichie’s half of a yellow sun 2, 8 . the society and the girl child in the bluest eye by toni morrisonand kaine agarys yellow yellow, 9 . stylistic analysis of chimamanda ngozi adichie’s half of a yellow sun, 10 . political corruption and symbolism in adichie chimamanda ngozi’s half of a yellow sun and okey ndibe’s arrows of rain, 11 . corruption and victimization in isidore okpewhotides and anthony abagha’s children of oloibiri, 12 . the language of christian religion: a comparative study of roman catholic church and some selected pentecostal denominations, 13 . the predominant stylistic devices used by ngugi wa thiong’o in his latest novel wizard of the crow and why he used them., 14 . feministic issues in ama ata aidoo’s changes and sefi atta’s everything good will come, 15 . political corruption and psychosocial disorder using the activist by tanure ojaide and arrow of rain by oke ndibe,, 16 . language in feminist literature: a study of mariama ba’s so long a letter, 17 . the effects of nigeria pidgin english on students of tertiary institution., 18 . common errors in composition writing and solution (a case study of isi-uzo local government area enugu state), be the first to share on social.
LATEST PROJECT TOPICS
- Bank Details
- Free Data/Airtime
- Back to Top
- Terms and Condition
- Sim hosting
- Download Project
- Latest News
Have a language expert improve your writing
Run a free plagiarism check in 10 minutes, generate accurate citations for free.
- Knowledge Base
- Starting the research process
- How to Write a Research Proposal | Examples & Templates
How to Write a Research Proposal | Examples & Templates
Published on October 12, 2022 by Shona McCombes and Tegan George. Revised on January 3, 2023.
A research proposal describes what you will investigate, why it’s important, and how you will conduct your research.
The format of a research proposal varies between fields, but most proposals will contain at least these elements:
- Research design
While the sections may vary, the overall objective is always the same. A research proposal serves as a blueprint and guide for your research plan, helping you get organized and feel confident in the path forward you choose to take.
Table of contents
Research proposal purpose, research proposal examples, research design and methods, contribution to knowledge, research schedule, frequently asked questions about research proposals.
Academics often have to write research proposals to get funding for their projects. As a student, you might have to write a research proposal as part of a grad school application , or prior to starting your thesis or dissertation .
In addition to helping you figure out what your research can look like, a proposal can also serve to demonstrate why your project is worth pursuing to a funder, educational institution, or supervisor.
Research proposal length
The length of a research proposal can vary quite a bit. A bachelor’s or master’s thesis proposal can be just a few pages, while proposals for PhD dissertations or research funding are usually much longer and more detailed. Your supervisor can help you determine the best length for your work.
One trick to get started is to think of your proposal’s structure as a shorter version of your thesis or dissertation , only without the results , conclusion and discussion sections.
Download our research proposal template
Writing a research proposal can be quite challenging, but a good starting point could be to look at some examples. We’ve included a few for you below.
- Example research proposal #1: “A Conceptual Framework for Scheduling Constraint Management”
- Example research proposal #2: “Making Healthy Connections: Mentoring, Monitoring and Measurement”
- Example research proposal #3: “Medical Students as Mediators of Change in Tobacco Use”
Here's why students love Scribbr's proofreading services
Discover proofreading & editing
Like your dissertation or thesis, the proposal will usually have a title page that includes:
- The proposed title of your project
- Your supervisor’s name
- Your institution and department
The first part of your proposal is the initial pitch for your project. Make sure it succinctly explains what you want to do and why.
Your introduction should:
- Introduce your topic
- Give necessary background and context
- Outline your problem statement and research questions
To guide your introduction , include information about:
- Who could have an interest in the topic (e.g., scientists, policymakers)
- How much is already known about the topic
- What is missing from this current knowledge
- What new insights your research will contribute
- Why you believe this research is worth doing
As you get started, it’s important to demonstrate that you’re familiar with the most important research on your topic. A strong literature review shows your reader that your project has a solid foundation in existing knowledge or theory. It also shows that you’re not simply repeating what other people have already done or said, but rather using existing research as a jumping-off point for your own.
In this section, share exactly how your project will contribute to ongoing conversations in the field by:
- Comparing and contrasting the main theories, methods, and debates
- Examining the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
- Explaining how will you build on, challenge, or synthesize prior scholarship
Following the literature review, restate your main objectives . This brings the focus back to your own project. Next, your research design or methodology section will describe your overall approach, and the practical steps you will take to answer your research questions.
To finish your proposal on a strong note, explore the potential implications of your research for your field. Emphasize again what you aim to contribute and why it matters.
For example, your results might have implications for:
- Improving best practices
- Informing policymaking decisions
- Strengthening a theory or model
- Challenging popular or scientific beliefs
- Creating a basis for future research
Last but not least, your research proposal must include correct citations for every source you have used, compiled in a reference list . To create citations quickly and easily, you can use our free APA citation generator .
Some institutions or funders require a detailed timeline of the project, asking you to forecast what you will do at each stage and how long it may take. While not always required, be sure to check the requirements of your project.
Here’s an example schedule to help you get started. You can also download a template at the button below.
Download our research schedule template
If you are applying for research funding, chances are you will have to include a detailed budget. This shows your estimates of how much each part of your project will cost.
Make sure to check what type of costs the funding body will agree to cover. For each item, include:
- Cost : exactly how much money do you need?
- Justification : why is this cost necessary to complete the research?
- Source : how did you calculate the amount?
To determine your budget, think about:
- Travel costs : do you need to go somewhere to collect your data? How will you get there, and how much time will you need? What will you do there (e.g., interviews, archival research)?
- Materials : do you need access to any tools or technologies?
- Help : do you need to hire any research assistants for the project? What will they do, and how much will you pay them?
Once you’ve decided on your research objectives , you need to explain them in your paper, at the end of your problem statement .
Keep your research objectives clear and concise, and use appropriate verbs to accurately convey the work that you will carry out for each one.
I will compare …
A research aim is a broad statement indicating the general purpose of your research project. It should appear in your introduction at the end of your problem statement , before your research objectives.
Research objectives are more specific than your research aim. They indicate the specific ways you’ll address the overarching aim.
A PhD, which is short for philosophiae doctor (doctor of philosophy in Latin), is the highest university degree that can be obtained. In a PhD, students spend 3–5 years writing a dissertation , which aims to make a significant, original contribution to current knowledge.
A PhD is intended to prepare students for a career as a researcher, whether that be in academia, the public sector, or the private sector.
A master’s is a 1- or 2-year graduate degree that can prepare you for a variety of careers.
All master’s involve graduate-level coursework. Some are research-intensive and intend to prepare students for further study in a PhD; these usually require their students to write a master’s thesis . Others focus on professional training for a specific career.
Critical thinking refers to the ability to evaluate information and to be aware of biases or assumptions, including your own.
Like information literacy , it involves evaluating arguments, identifying and solving problems in an objective and systematic way, and clearly communicating your ideas.
The best way to remember the difference between a research plan and a research proposal is that they have fundamentally different audiences. A research plan helps you, the researcher, organize your thoughts. On the other hand, a dissertation proposal or research proposal aims to convince others (e.g., a supervisor, a funding body, or a dissertation committee) that your research topic is relevant and worthy of being conducted.
Cite this Scribbr article
If you want to cite this source, you can copy and paste the citation or click the “Cite this Scribbr article” button to automatically add the citation to our free Citation Generator.
McCombes, S. & George, T. (2023, January 03). How to Write a Research Proposal | Examples & Templates. Scribbr. Retrieved March 19, 2023, from https://www.scribbr.com/research-process/research-proposal/
Is this article helpful?
Other students also liked, how to write a problem statement | guide & examples, writing strong research questions | criteria & examples, how to write a literature review | guide, examples, & templates, what is your plagiarism score.
Below are 113 good research topics to help you get you started on your paper. We've organized them into ten categories to make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you're looking for. Arts/Culture Discuss the main differences in art from the Italian Renaissance and the Northern Renaissance.
English Research Paper Topics for Students Euthanasia - Right to Die versus Right to Life Use of automation in healthcare system What is the neoclassical period in English Literature? What is Medieval English Literature as well as idea of anthology? Explain the variations across the different dialects and speakers of English
A good research topic is the one that has the following characteristics; Specific and Solid - the aims of research and expected results should be clear. Original and Unique - a good research topic should be original. And the research should be aimed to be unique and never done before.
Controversial topics for a research paper like the following will most certainly get you moving in the right direction: Gay partners and child adoption. Surrogate mothers and societal worldview. Violence in media content. STEM subjects should be mandatory. Sex education in middle school. Should homework be abolished?
🔝 Top 10 Research Topics for 2023 Maintaining social bonds via music Use of AI in robotics Narcissistic personality disorder: genetic factors Mental effects of remote work Use of infrared detectors in alarm systems Cosmological simulations and machine learning Achieving climate-positive agriculture
Here are 66 research ideas divided into categories to help you generate your next research topic: Health research ideas Here are some research ideas related to health: Diagnostic testing: You can use this topic to write about a specific type of test, such as x-ray technology, or you could compare several tests.
150 Trending Research Topics to Clear Your Confusion Can't Select Research Project Topics? Let Us Help You! "Education or Corporate Life? Hospitality or Gender Discrimination? School or College Life? Friends or Family? Science or Technology? Security or Right?" So much confusion!!
Some common research paper topics include abortion, birth control, child abuse, gun control, history, climate change, social media, AI, global warming, health, science, and technology. But we have many more! On this page, we have hundreds of good research paper topics across a wide range of subject fields.
Some of such research topics in education include: The relationship between poor education and increased academic fees Creating a social link between homeschool and traditional schoolgoers The relationship between teacher satisfaction and student performance The divide between public and private school performance
Below is a list of best English language project topics and materials PDF documents for students acquiring a degree in the college of education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), and Bachelor of Science (BSC). List of Free English Language Project Topics and Research Materials PDF
A research paper can be a daunting task for first-time writers. In addition to making sure you're using concise language and your thoughts are organized clearly, you need to find a topic that draws the reader in. CollegeVine is here to help you brainstorm creative topics! Below are 52 interesting research paper topics that will help you ...
Capturing the advancement in your research topics for English papers allows you to expand your knowledge. So, think pensively on the following topic ideas. Impact of over-used computers on students' health. Role of digital communication in learning the English language. Stress management to advance learning abilities.
Research topics on English literature initially start off broad and then narrow down and you come up with your thesis. Using any of the research topics listed to the left (gender, comparisons, historical background, politics, and religion) can take you almost anywhere. Choose your general topic based on the literature class you're writing for.
English & Literary Studies Project Topics Download English & Literary Studies Research Project Topics and Materials. Click on any of the following topics to access its full content! 1. THE INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGY ON THE ENGLISH VOCABULARY AMONG SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ABAKALIKI URBAN 2.
These are the 200+ topics on various subjects, which you might find useful when creating your own. In case you need help aside from creating topics, you can also order the original research on Politics, Media & Communication, Math, Law, and even Nursing papers for sale on Edubirdie.
ENGLISH ENGLISH PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 1. PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF WHATSAPP CHATS 2. LANGUAGE VARIATION IN RELATION TO GENDER AS A SOCIAL FACTOR 3. ORAL LITERATURE AS A MEDIUM OF TEACHING MORAL VALUES TO SELECTED SCHOOLS 4. APPLICATION OF THE DOCTRINE OF LAST SEEN IN HOMICIDE TRIALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM 5.
Research Topics by Field of Study Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Ecology, Biology) Criminal Law and Justice History (World, US, Anthropology) Medical Research Topics (Dentistry, Nursing, Psychology) Business (marketing, economics, and finance) Science and Technology (Computer Science, Math, Statistics)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS. THE IMPACT OF NIGERIAN PIDGIN ON THE WRITTEN ENGLISH OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL » ABSTRACT This study investigated the effectiveness of Nigerian Pidgin English in Nigerian senior secondary school in Lagos state. The study employed a descriptive survey research design.
World history is rich, fun, and engaging. There are numerous attractive topics to choose from. If history is something that has you on your toes, you'll find the following world history research topics for high school fascinating. The Origin Of The Israel-Palestine Conflict And Possible Resolutions. The History Of The USA Occupation Of Iraq.
Editorial is one of English project ideas most suitable for high-schoolers while fan letters work for learners from all English expertise levels. Ask your high-schoolers to analyze a societal issue that is close to their heart. Next, they need to define the problem from the viewpoint of aggrieved parties.
(1) TesEnglish Planning a Magazine Project: English and Media FREE (28) StorytimeMag Storytime Fairy Tale Pack FREE (0) TandLGuru Dragons' Den Persuasive Project! (Building Speaking & Listening and Persuasive Writing Skills!) £2.00 (1) beans0508 Holiday project home learning for English FREE (3) Phil @icHistory Book Report Template FREE (2)
List of English Project topics in pdf and word. 1 . Myth In Ben Okri's The Famished Road ABSTRACT Myths are embedded in the cultural heritage of nations. This research analyzes the treatment of myths evident in the African culture as seen in Okri's The Famished Road.
We've included a few for you below. Example research proposal #1: "A Conceptual Framework for Scheduling Constraint Management". Example research proposal #2: "Making Healthy Connections: Mentoring, Monitoring and Measurement". Example research proposal #3: "Medical Students as Mediators of Change in Tobacco Use".